[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The world wasnt ready for his vision. RIP DC. DC had one chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
The world wasnt ready for his vision. RIP DC. DC had one chance to be true Kino and blew it.
>>
>>71226909
There was no vision in BvS.

I was a bad YouTube compilation of unnessecery scenes and characters. The storyline was a silly one too.

Warnerbros got too involved I guess and wanted to kick start Justice League, but even the JL advertisements in the movie were handled absolutely poorly.

The movie felt rushed as hell with no real love. Man of Steel felt cared for. All he had to do was grab Nite Owl(And some Rorscach) and Dr Manhattan from Watchmen and replace them with Batman and Superman and the movie would have been fucking kino.

Oh and also not casting Gal Gadot and Jessie Eisenberg. And cut the Amy Adams scenes.
>>
Lol

You fell for it OP

That whole thing was specifically for idiots like you hahah
>>
>>71227022
>And cut the Amy Adams scene
P L E B E I A N
L
E
B
E
I
A
N
>>
>>71227074
ok
>>
It's a shame that people weren't more open to what he tried to do, but to be fair he took a ton of incredibly dumb decisions.

Snyder is like Lucas, he needs someone to keep him in check and correct his mistakes.
>>
watchmen is kino enough.
>>
>>71227022
>I was a bad YouTube compilation of unnessecery scenes and characters
yes you were
>>
>>71227255
ok
>>
>>71226909
snyder-crosseyed.jpg
>>
>>71227243
he doing try to do anything, he threw together scenes that were shit that could have been great.

even the Batman v Superman fight was absolutely underwhelming and short. All for the shitty "Darkseid" fight which was a blurry CGI jump cut mess.

The movie was bad because of the direction, script and story. It could have been awesome but it wasn't. Should have been Man of Steel 2, then a solo Batman movie.
>>
>>71226909
Qué?

They're still doing whatever they want, despite what the salty headlines say.

The movie was going for a lighter tone from the start, but the media is calling Marvelization because frankly they don't know any better.

http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.