[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Celebrities whose careers ended due to being too lazy to work.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (486 KB, 2000x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
486 KB, 2000x1423
ITT: Celebrities whose careers ended due to being too lazy to work.
>>
I thought it was because someone asked for an autograph when he was at Disney land.
>>
Nah it was because he was offered 50M for a season. He thought that was way too much fucking money. He also didn't like that the executives wanted more control over his show (seriously, I don't understand why people want control when your show is doing fantastic let alone good)

Basically because of the large amount of money he thought two things. One being that with that money they would control him and what would would he do if they didn't like something he did?

But pussying off to Africa (which is exactly what he did) and if I recall without telling anyone was fucked.

I honestly thought he should have stuck it out. However if he wanted to puss out that's his shit, my only shit now is that he's he's trying to go back to grass roots and with grass roots comes. Well grass roots. I've heard he's been doing shows and shit (stand up) and people fucking heckling him.

I mean yeah it's grass roots shit, first time around you're going to get heckled, but this is a comedian who was out of the game for YEARS and he comes back and he gets heckled by a bunch of drunk cunts.
Like what in the fuck man. THE FUCK MAN. I would have killed to see him live. Oh well, anyways anyone know what he's up to now a days?
>>
I met him once. You can tell he thinks he's the shit. He was improving stand-up at this really small room meant for private screenings. He just started smoking cigarettes on stage during his set. Pretty based but yeah, definitely a cock
>>
I saw Chappelle last year with like 10,000 people. He was hilarious as shit, dude is still making cash
>>
>>62945988
He complained about working 6 hour days.
>>
>>62945988
Drugs will fuck your shit up. Even weed.
>>
>>62945988
ITT: Celebrities whose careers ended due to not selling themselves to lizardmen

|
>
|
|
>>
>>62946589
They offered him the money for the season. He goes into work the next day and construction workers are building a wall around his desk to section him off from the other writers even though he prefered the 'bullpen' style office where everyone gets to hang out.
>>
>>62946984
Sounds like a baby desu.
>>
ITT careers that ended due to artistic integrity, something which the entirety of hollywood lacks
>>
>>62945988

His career ended because he didn't want to bend over to jews
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.