[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started watching The Man in High Castle. Is Jules supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I just started watching The Man in High Castle. Is Jules supposed to be a despicable and disgusting sub-human degenerate?

It seems like she was written for the sole purpose of triggering /r9k/ and fulfilling every negative female stereotype, in a expression of pure misogyny of trying to prove this is why women are shit and deserve to be treated like shit.

They start off with some softballs, okay so she gets flirty with the Jap guy, maybe that's just because you can't say no to a Jap in the Jap States of America.

Then she is a fucking weeb, but maybe she's just enlightened and understanding, even though her mom knows she's a piece of shit for being a weeb.

Then she goes full retard with Trudy, I mean she acts like a literal retard trying to get caught, throwing a tantrum, being emotional and irrational, apparently in an attempt to show that women are emotional creatures that can't keep their cool and are pieces of shit. Also implied with Trudy who gets shot.

She abandons her boyfriend she lives with without a fucking word, and gets him arrested and beaten, because apparently he's some sort of nu-male beta artist.

She decides to eat a free meal from some black guy when she has no intention of paying, and instead acts entitled, then gets rescued by alpha in leather jacket, and refuses his help and when helped acts like a complete ingrate bitch.

And then she gets flirty with him anyways, because she's a slut. Then she ends up decided that she should whore herself out to chad to pay him back for 2 marks, cucking her long time serious boyfriend.

What the actual fuck? It feels way over the top trying to make her seem disgusting in every way imaginable. And as far as I can tell, she doesn't even think of herself as a queen-bitch type character.

I have not disliked a main character this much for a while, and she appears so far to have exactly zero redeeming features.
>>
>>70779933

>Then she is a fucking weeb

She literally lives in a nation conquered by the Japanese, nigger.
Cultural absorption among at least SOME members of the populous is inevitable.
>>
>>70779933

>Then she goes full retard with Trudy

How?

Trudy told her to take the film and she took the film.
>>
>>70780156
That's why it's a softball. It looks like what you say at first. But one you learn about how awful she is as a person, you realize her mother was right.

>>70780185
I mean after meeting Trudy. She just goes full retard in pretty much every decision to be a secret agent.

Ignores boyfriends advice, and lies to him, gets him arrested, beaten, and cheats on him.

Doesn't keep her cool around Jap guy who wants to have tea, she doesn't realize she's in over her head, and she doesn't shape up. She doesn't even zip up her fucking bag. Oh yeah, I'm just carrying a film reel around, not suspicious at all.

Bumps into a guard at the station, because she's a retard. Keep her cool, being incognito, or at least a little cautious, not a fucking chance.

Then she gets saved by the contact guy at the station, throws her little tantrum even though the guy tells her to give up, it's over, and basically threatens to get them both caught if he doesn't play along.

Then she gets her shit stolen on the bus, because again, she's a retard and can't do anything half competently.

Then she decides to call her boyfriend for some inexplicable reason, which was clearly retarded, and clearly put him in more hot water.

Then she decides she's hungry, and entitled to rip off some poor black guy who is working a diner for two marks, because she feels entitled to a free meal. She fucking knows she can't pay, she doesn't want to pay, she has no intention of paying, and when someone offers to pay, she insists on saying no and continuing to try and rip the guy off for a free meal, and is a mega bitch cunt, and makes a scene in order to make herself look more suspicious.
>>
>>70779933
>her mom knows she's a piece of shit for being a weeb.
Oh man are you in for a shocker

But yeah Jules is a fucking cunt and should have died earlier.

The fucking Obergruppenführer is based as shit ho
>>
The end of the season definitely took an interesting turn.

When is season 2 due out?
>>
>>70780633
>When is season 2 due out

I don't think there is. The book ends kinda the same way the season ends. Maybe they'll go full on DnD and freeball it?

>I say kinda because they fucking butchered that shit
>>
>>70779933

Trudy's Jewish boyfriend is annoying as fuck too. The villains are much more compelling than the good guys in this.
>>
>>70780745
Apparently it's in production, so they're going somewhere with it.
>>
>>70780633

November
>>
>>70779933
you missed the part with that lawman faggot with the shotgun, when they're running and the shotgun is literally right there and the lawman's down.
BLOW HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF YOU UTTER IDIOTS. ITS NOT LIKE THE TOWN WOULD TURN AGAINST YOU ANY MORE THAN THEY ALREADY HAVE. FUCK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.