[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Sansa escaping part of his plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: littlefinger pose.png (389 KB, 346x524) Image search: [Google]
littlefinger pose.png
389 KB, 346x524
Was Sansa escaping part of his plan?
>>
BRIENNE?
>>
>>70026903
i'm gonna say no. i think he planned on taking winterhell with the vale's army, be named warden of the north and the vale and after that i'm not sure what his plans for her were. marry her? hand her over to cersei?
>>
Book Littlefinger:
>cunning, manipulative, and intelligent but works behind the scenes and avoids attention
>his schemes have casualties but he isn't truly malicious to anyone other than those that directly threaten him
>knows when not to overstep his bounds for self-preservation

Show Littlefinger:
>Mustachio-twirling Bond villain who routinely threatens or antagonizes people for no reason, including those powerful enough to have him killed.
>Instead everyone ignores him simply because he wears plot-armor so thick it makes Batman weep.
>>
Of course
>>
>>70026903
Does he actually do the power stance in game of thrones?
>>
>>70027270
you forgot
>to wrap up his plot line he will be stabbed a lot, no one will care
>>
>>70027570
I can think of at least a couple times, mostly from S1-2 though
>>
>basically play the exact same character from the wire with a british accent
>>
Some big guy will crash his army with no survivors.
>>
dr. harrenhall, i'm LTLFNGR
>>
File: asdf.jpg (163 KB, 1440x435) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
163 KB, 1440x435
is littlefinger the scientologist David Miscavige of game of thrones?
>>
Because I'm Little. I'm Finger.
>>
IM CIA
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.