[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this any good? Or was it just another revionistic, factually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Pawn_Sacrifice_Poster.jpg (112 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Pawn_Sacrifice_Poster.jpg
112 KB, 250x370
Was this any good?

Or was it just another revionistic, factually false, PC piece of shit like Hollywood keeps shitting out?
>>
very bad. not a good representation of anything
>>
>Bobby Fischer was born at Michael Reese Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, on March 9, 1943.[2] His birth certificate listed his father as Hans-Gerhardt Fischer, also known as Gerardo Liebscher,[3] a German biophysicist. His mother, Regina Wender Fischer, was a U.S. citizen;[4][5] Regina was born in Switzerland, to Jewish parents from Poland and Russia.[6]

>Although Fischer described his mother as Jewish in a 1962 interview,[479] he later denied his Jewish ancestry.[12] In 1984, Fischer denied being a Jew in a letter to the Encyclopaedia Judaica, insisting that they remove his name and accusing them of "fraudulently misrepresenting me to be a Jew [...] to promote your religion".[481]

>From the 1980s on, Fischer's comments about Jews were a major theme in his public and private remarks.[482] He openly denied the Holocaust, and called the United States "a farce controlled by dirty, hook-nosed, circumcised Jew bastards".[483] Between 1999 and 2006, Fischer's primary means of communicating with the public was radio interviews. He participated in at least 34 such broadcasts, mostly with radio stations in the Philippines, but also in Hungary, Iceland, Colombia, and Russia. In 1999, he gave a radio call-in interview to a station in Budapest, Hungary, during which he described himself as the "victim of an international Jewish conspiracy".

>Fischer's library contained anti-semitic and racist literature such as Mein Kampf, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The White Man's Bible and Nature's Eternal Religion[486][487] A notebook written by Fischer contains sentiments such as "8/24/99 Death to the Jews. Just kill the Motherfuckers!" and "12/13/99 It's time to start randomly killing Jews".>[488]

>Fischer also said he hoped for a military coup d'état in the U.S., "[I hope] the country will be taken over by the military, they'll close down all the synagogues, arrest all the Jews, execute hundreds of thousands of Jewish ringleaders."[494][495]
>>
>Directed by Edward Zwick

>Zwick was born into a Jewish family[2]
>>
>>69714484
I love tugboat, I'll watch anything he's in. When I heard he was starring in a bobby Fischer biopic, I was hyped to no end, but boy this movie sucked. Boring as shit and a complete wasted opportunity.
>>
>>69714832
Holy shit, he out-/pol/s /pol/!
>>
File: 1459548616074-1.png (300 KB, 537x591) Image search: [Google]
1459548616074-1.png
300 KB, 537x591
>>69714832
nice
>>
File: 1454888678512.jpg (14 KB, 353x351) Image search: [Google]
1454888678512.jpg
14 KB, 353x351
>>69714832
>tfw it's real
>>
>>69716583
>>69715984
>it's a jews are jealous of his chess episode
>>
>>69714484
they killed him because he hated the jooz
>>
>>69714484
It had a weak script.
>>
>>69714484
It was okay. It didn't accomplish anything great. It didn't really stray much from the facts, it was mostly accurate.
>>
>>69718312
So what you're saying is that it cannot have enough zazz
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.