[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you still buy weed in Amsterdam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1461551366947.jpg (72 KB, 480x637) Image search: [Google]
1461551366947.jpg
72 KB, 480x637
Traveling to Amsterdam from the US with a buddy of mine, we heard that Amsterdam stopped allowing Americans to buy weed, is this true?
>>
File: 1458385122080.jpg (96 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1458385122080.jpg
96 KB, 960x960
>>1110275
no
>>
>>1110297
Yeah that isnt going to hurt their tourist industry at all.. Fucking assholes
>>
Go there and find out.
Worst case scenario, you'll be arrested, charged for illegal possession and rot in an awesome jail with all your expenses paid by citizens of another country that will hate you 4ever and ever.
>>
>>1110275
Well, growing more then five plants is also illegal in the netherlands, find a way around it..
>>
>>1110275
It's actually insane how many people think things like this having not been there and not doing any legitimate research, ofcourse you can still buy weed there, I smoked outside a church there like a month ago
>>
>>1110398

Way to go, typical tourist asshole, thankyou for being a stereotypical douchebag. No wonder the dutch hate you and avoid the centre of Amsterdam like it's Mogadishu.

The sale of cannabis/products is *tolerated*, it is not legal, consumption in a public place is illegal and generaly *not tolerated*, so be cool and, if you must, go and smoke somewhere you aren't likely to encounter people going about their business / daily lives, ie a park, NOT OUTSIDE A FUCKING CHURCH.
>>
>>1110410
Have a cry dutchie, I wasn't bothering anyone
>>
File: CTo0oLuXAAAkX_0.jpg:large.jpg (79 KB, 1024x1018) Image search: [Google]
CTo0oLuXAAAkX_0.jpg:large.jpg
79 KB, 1024x1018
>>1110275
No. But now you have to pass an IQ test before you can buy weed. American potheads usually fail.
>>
>>1110421
Say that to St Peter when he sends you to hell
>>
>>1110275
No one gives a shit where you are from. This isn't an eighties movie where people say "Im an american" to everyone abroad. You buy weed like any other thing in any shop.

Why the fuck would you go to Amsterdam and buy shit quality when you can go to colorado?

If you want good weed, take a train to rotterdam.
>>
>>1110509
this.
rotterdam weed is better. except at the comfy cafes, they have shit weed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.