[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/TLHG/ - The Loud House General Demonically possessed loli e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 253
File: CGW100.jpg (233 KB, 1428x794) Image search: [Google]
CGW100.jpg
233 KB, 1428x794
/TLHG/ - The Loud House General
Demonically possessed loli edition

>Booru:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

>Fanfics:
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2

>Thread Archive:
http://pastebin.com/h2ZBJ3GS

>Episodes:
http://pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe

>[Pilot] Bathroom Break:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBX8wmqG-K0

>[Short] Slice of Life:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30Fd00WPdNDRGsxOFVZUTVvUVE

>[Promo] Lincoln's Many Emotions:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30Fd00WPdNDSFNOTjBsSVhHSEE

>[Promo] Lucy's Best Lines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb4fgsPR6b8

----------------------------------

News:

>Season 2 greenlit for 14 episodes:
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/nickelodeon-loud-house-2-1201782479/

>Loud House Beats Spongebob in Kids Demographic
http://nypost.com/2016/06/01/loud-nick-toon-beats-spongebob/

>New Animated Short Coming Called "Deuces Wild", based off the comic that will be available at Comic-Con 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHFX8RshVUT/

>Loud House Comic "Lost Control" posted as a CYOA game on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/loudhouseinstacomic/

----------------------------------

Upcoming Episodes:

House Music (Airdate: July 18th)
>Lincoln enters his sisters into a talent show, and they decide to form a band.

Two Boys and a Baby (Airdate: July 19th)
>Lincoln and Clyde take up the task of babysitting Lily.

Overnight Success (Airdate: July 20th)
>Lincoln invites Clyde over to the house for a sleepover, but he gets jealous when Clyde wants to hang out with his sisters instead.
Full Episode in English: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oIDxS0CHxZdklNU3JtNFZuQUU

Toads and Tiaras (Airdate: July 21st)
>When Lola gets sick and cannot compete in a pageant, Lincoln trains Lana to take her place.
Full Episode in Korean: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=77277243

A Novel Idea (Airdate: July 22nd)
>Lincoln visits his mother's dental office on Take Your Daughter to Work Day.
>>
>>
>>4081701
>>
I made this because I was bored on the train.
>>
>>4081713
>>
>>4081723
>>
File: 1468214948962.png (1 MB, 2911x1932) Image search: [Google]
1468214948962.png
1 MB, 2911x1932
>>4081745
>>
File: 1468130267136.png (14 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1468130267136.png
14 KB, 640x480
2 early
>>
>>4081757
>>
>>4081772
>>
>>4081788
>>
File: 1468385757720.png (202 KB, 630x710) Image search: [Google]
1468385757720.png
202 KB, 630x710
>>4081805
There. That's the last of it.
Now you Liberty faggots can't post any more from here on.
>>
File: PORTUGAL.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PORTUGAL.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Who wants to participate in a text tabletop rpg with people from here?
>>
>>4081827
I do.
>>
File: 3051685671_cf31a497f2.jpg (111 KB, 380x500) Image search: [Google]
3051685671_cf31a497f2.jpg
111 KB, 380x500
Could someone please draw Leni or Lucy in this style of art? Or at least tell me what its called.
>>
>>4081884
I don't think that's economically possible
>>
>>4081923
>I don't think that's economically possible
Explain?
>>
>>4081923
That guy's post reminds me, I found this picture and a template of it that could make for some funny memery.
>>
File: oNIQRhT.png (333 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
oNIQRhT.png
333 KB, 1440x900
(the template in question)
>>
http://pastebin.com/56twSD1N

Part 68.

LaCroix's POV

it seems that nothing i do even phases that bastard. hiring giovanni, hiring assassins, Not even kidnapping the strange girl he seems so attached to, FUCK! no no, calm. i need to think about this rationally...

the uniting of troops has already begun , i have well over three hundred Kindred ready to steamroll the opposition. I even made an alliance with the Kuei-Jin in chinatown in case my own men shouldn't be enough.

However, Thomas ulrich had the respect of every kindred in that city save for the Giovanni. Meanwhile he has allies everywhere in my own home front. aside from that I would stretch myself too thin , i'd be left unprotected from the Sabbat, I should have thought thisthrough more, But I shall not surrender until HE and everything he loves is naught but ash. that little girl especially.

my newfangled cellphone vibrates , a message from one 'comedian' huh. never heard of them, how'd they even get my number , i wonder. just to humor the humorist, i opened the message

COMEDIAN:Hello prince LaCroix, I've been looking at your activity within the Domain of my prince, While he's very unhappy with your actions. I've convinced him to help you, He had givin me the authority to command twelve scouts under your service, Leave who you trust in charge of Los Angeles, and come here so we can discuss a warplan in full-Luan Loud

Quite formal for one who claims to be a comic, I answer.

LaCroix: Time and location?
COMEDIAN:The outskirts of Royal Woods, the town where the baron resides.
LaCroix: Understood miss luan, May this be the beginning of a wonderful partnership

Excellent, while a group of twelve isn't much, i need every ounce of help i can receive

Royal Woods,prepare to meet your new master.

((Next part will be smutty filler, Any requests?))
>>
>>4081884
it's not called pinup?
>>
File: len.png (768 KB, 786x654) Image search: [Google]
len.png
768 KB, 786x654
A happy Leni is a cute Leni!
>>
>>4082241
That's just smutty. I'm talking about out the way the faces look
>>
File: image.jpg (558 KB, 1024x1257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558 KB, 1024x1257
Thoughts on Cristina?
>>
File: Lynn is a womanlet.jpg (49 KB, 368x490) Image search: [Google]
Lynn is a womanlet.jpg
49 KB, 368x490
>>4082482
Tall and scary 11-year old.
>>
File: LUCY NO.jpg (78 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
LUCY NO.jpg
78 KB, 612x816
Lucy got those bat wings she badgered her parents for.

Maybe they should've put their foot down and said no.
>>
>>4082647
>"LUCY YES"
>>
One evening, Luna was sitting in bed reading Guitar World. "Oh sweet, I want that '65 Fender Mustang for Christmas. Sure beats this Starcaster I got last Christmas from Target." She held up the guitar which had two broken strings. "I only played it like three times. What the hell?" she exclaimed. Just then, a loud honking noise filled the room. "YAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Luna yelled as she went tumbling off the bed onto the floor. Then she looked up while rubbing her head. "I love doing that." said Luan, holding up a bicycle horn." "Luan, how many times do I have to tell you to not do that. Bitch." Luna grumbled. "Oh, you just have no sense of humor." Luan said in a wiseguy tone of voice." "The other day you replaced my punk rock collection on my MP3 player with Maroon 5 songs. That's not funny." said Luna. "I got a good laugh out of it anyway." Luan snickered. "Oh well, time for bed." said Luna as she turned off the lamp.

Luna began settling into sleep when a few minutes later, she woke up again. "Man, I can't sleep at all and WAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!" she yelled as she saw a disembodied green eyeball floating in the darkness. Luan flicked the light on and laughed. "Oh, that's just my glow-in-the-dark eyeball I got from Spencer Gifts. Sure scared the crap outta you." By now, Luna's face was turning red. "Fuck you I need sleep!" she yelled as she flicked the light off. Then Luna rolled over in the bed and could hear a loud PFFFFFTTTTTTTTT. "What did I have for dinner to cause that erupt...oh for the love of..." she said as she pulled a whoopie cushion out from underneath her. "This is the final straw, Luan. I'm sleeping somewhere else. Fuck. You." Luna then stomped out of the room flipping the bird at her sister. "She'll be back." Luan said smugly.
>>
Trying to find somewhere to bunk for the night, Luna first tried Lori and Leni's room. She gently tapped on the door. "Hey, anyone up." "Oh man, Luna. It's 2:00 AM. What the fuck do you want at this hour?" Lori muttered. "Can I stay in your room with you guys? Luan is a serious douchebag who won't let me sleep." "What? No, I'm not letting you stay in here. Get lost." said Lori sourly. Leni then woke up. "What's going on?" she said, rubbing her head. "Wendy O. Williams here thinks she should be allowed to sleep with us because Buster Keaton keeps being a jerk or something, I dunno." Leni's eyes lit up. "Oh yay, a sleepover! This is gonna be so exciting. We're gonna have a sleepover! We're gonna have a sleepover! We're gonna have a sleepover!" she exclaimed, jumping up and dancing around. "Shut up and take your Brevital." Lori said as she grabbed a pill out of a bottle on the nightstand and stuck it into Leni's mouth. Leni quickly fell to the floor. "Nighty night, potato." Lori said. "Now where were we? Oh yeah." She turned to Luna. "Go sleep on the couch. Good night." With that, Lori flicked off the lamp.

"Errrghhhh..." Luna muttered. She didn't quite know what to do now. She could sleep on the couch, but then she'd have to go back in her room and get her blanket and pillow which would mean confronting Luan again. And she didn't really want to share a room with obnoxious little brats, so Lola and Lana's room was out too. That left only one choice.

Meanwhile, Lincoln was dreaming about...oh no, not another Stu dream.
>>
It was the year 1893 and Stu and his buddy Albert were prospecting for gold in the Nevada hills. "It's good we're out here in the West and not back east because that is one dreadful depression happening there now." said Albert. "Indeed. Those dratted rapscallion bankers. They cause every economic ill that befalls city dwellers out there. Thankfully they have no power over us out in Nevada." Stu concurred. Then he turned to Albert. "Albert, I need a refreshing. Pass me the whiskey." "No. It's the only bottle I have and I don't want to trudge 10 miles into town to get more." "I said, gimme!" Stu yelled. "No. Get your own, scofflaw!" said Albert. The two leapt on each other and started rolling on the ground punching and kicking. "Ouch. Quit biting me!" "You call that a bite? You fight like a Gibson Girl!" Albert and Stu began rolling down a hillside and into a chasm lined with jagged rocks. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled.

Just then, Lincoln woke up and realized that he'd rolled off the side of the bed and onto the floor. "Ouch." he said. "I hate Stu dreams, I really do. If you didn't know, Stu is my alter ego. He has wacky adventures in various periods of history where he usually always meets a horrible end and..." "Hey, Linc!" called a voice. Lincoln looked up and saw Luna peering in the door. "What." Lincoln said with a sigh. "Mind if I stay here tonight? Luan was being a massive dickbag and I can't sleep in there." "Sure, fine." Lincoln muttered. "I have a spare blanket in the closet you can use. And why can't you girls get along?" "I wish I knew." said Luna.

Luna went over to the closet and pulled out Lincoln's spare blanket, which had Incredible Hulk graphics on it. "X-Men are better." Luna said sardonically. The blanket was a little small and only covered her lower body, but that was ok. Luna began settling into sleep, followed by Lincoln.
>>
File: 1462447722655.png (611 KB, 3160x4440) Image search: [Google]
1462447722655.png
611 KB, 3160x4440
>I will LITERALLY turn you into a human pretzel!
>No that is LITERALLY the worst thing I've ever heard!
>You should LITERALLY text an embarrassing picture of him to all his friends!
>You LITERALLY disgust me!
>It's LITERALLY the top of mom's old girdle!
>This is LITERALLY genius!
>They are LITERALLY worse than Lincoln!
>I LITERALLY had to call you right away!
>The fun will LITERALLY never stop!
>If we all start trading chores, it will LITERALLY open up a can of worms!
>Heaven forbid we be our actual, LITERAL selves!
>Coming through, LITERALLY!
>I've LITERALLY been waiting 17 years for someone in this family who likes the things I like!
>And when she goes, she gets way too excited and LITERALLY ruins everything!
>That is LITERALLY the dumbest thing you have ever said!
>I LITERALLY have an entire wardrobe to pack!
>You're LITERALLY seeing Bobby behind my back!
>We've LITERALLY searched the whole house and nothing!
>>
A few minutes later, Lincoln awoke abruptly to Luna yelling "CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES. THIS IS MY LA...oh wait, I'm not in the pit at Electric Forest." She rubbed her head. "Luna, do you mind? I'm trying to...sleep?" Lincoln said gruffly. "Oh. I'm sorry about that. Good night, little bro." she said as she nodded off back to sleep. "DAH DAH DAH DAH DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN. DAH DAH DAH DAH DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUN." she yelled out in her sleep. Then she woke up again. "Did I just dream I was playing Motley Crue - Live Wire?" "It sounded like you actually _were_ playing it. Now go to SLEEP!" Lincoln shouted.

"I'm sorry, little bro. I just tend to dream as hard as I rock." Luna replied. Then she fell back asleep for the third time. "Since I'm up, I may as well use the bathroom." Lincoln muttered. He went off to do his business just in time to come back and see Luna making air guitar gestures in her sleep. "HEY MOMMA SAID I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT, I'M GONNA MAKE YOU..." "Oh for the love of..." Lincoln sighed. But before he could say anything else, something hit the side of his bedroom window. "Now what?" he said. Lincoln walked over to the window and pulled the curtains open. Ronnie Anne was standing in the yard. "Yo Lincoln, you maricon!" she yelled. Lincoln pulled the window open. "Ronnie. What are you doing here? It's almost 3:00 AM." "I think I left my soccer ball here. Now go march your culo down here and get it for me, you puto maricon!" said Ronnie Anne in her Mexican accent. "Yeesh. Just let me get dressed." Lincoln grunted. For some reason, Luna had quieted down now and was sound asleep, not even responding to the commotion.
>>
Lincoln took off his pajamas, threw on his clothes, and walked downstairs. Predictably, he tripped on one of Lily's baby toys left on the staircase. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!" he yelled as he plunged to the bottom of the landing. "I needed that." he muttered. Lincoln quietly walked out the front door where Ronnie Anne was waiting outside. She had her arms folded. "That sure took you long enough." "Yeah well..." Lincoln began. "So where's my soccer ball?" Ronnie Anne said quickly. "Oh right, I forgot about that." said Lincoln. Ronnie Anne's face turned red. "What do you mean you forgot about it!? I just told you to..." "Alright, alright, alright. It's in the kitchen if I remember correctly. Brb." Lincoln said as he dashed back into the house. Ronnie Anne looked at her wristwatch and scowled.

Back inside, Lincoln walked over to the kitchen. "Dammit, I know that soccer ball is around here. I just saw it like two hours ago." "Searching for a lost item of sports equipment." said a voice. "So in front of my girlfriend I might not suffer a great embarrassment. But is she really my beau or is she just using me for..." Lincoln turned around and spotted Lucy standing there holding a piece of paper in her hand. "Oh, it's just you. Go to bed." he grunted. "Philistine." Lucy muttered as she walked off.
>>
Then Lincoln opened the fridge and found the soccer ball sitting in a bowl of chocolate pudding. "Eleven years of living in this dump have taught me not to ask questions I'd rather not have the answer to." he said as he took the ball out and over to the kitchen sink to wash it off. Meanwhile, Ronnie Anne was getting more and more impatient. "I bet that bastard went back to bed." she said, her eyes twitching with anger. Just then, Luna walked downstairs, yawning as she went. "Lincoln, aren't you in bed? And what's all that yelling outside." Lincoln walked back into the living room holding Ronnie Anne's soccer ball. "Never mind. Ronnie Anne showed up and said she left her soccer ball here. I was just retrieving it for her."

"Oh." said Luna. "Well here, let's get this thing out to her so I can go to bed." "You think you're being deprived of sleep." Lincoln muttered under his breath. The two walked outside where Ronnie Anne was clenching her fists and about to have an apoplectic attack. "There. Finally. You bastard." she said as she grabbed the ball from Lincoln's hands. "Ronnie, let's talk anger management here..." Luna said. "You seem to have a problem with it." "Pinche idiota." Ronnie Anne said quietly. Then switching to English, she said "Good night. Faggots." and proceeded to head off down the sidewalk.

"Lincoln, what do you see in her?" Luna said, waving her hands. "It's complicated." Lincoln replied. "Now c'mon, I need sleep." "Right with you, little bro." said Luna.

A few moments later, Ronnie Anne was hit by a truck while crossing the street. She died.

The end.
>>
File: Request Loud.png (153 KB, 550x320) Image search: [Google]
Request Loud.png
153 KB, 550x320
Not sure if the best place for this is here or the drawthread, but here it goes.
Requesting Lincoln Loud lying in bed with Lori and Leni at his sides. All three of them are nude, but Lincoln's dick is locked in a chastity cage. Lori and Leni are stroking Lincoln's scrotum as he looks distressed. Lori is saying "This is how we show our love" to Lincoln.
>>
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 1434x803) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 1434x803
Requesting Lucy giving Cristina a makeover
>>
File: lori4.png (525 KB, 506x636) Image search: [Google]
lori4.png
525 KB, 506x636
A happy Lori is a cute Lori!
>>
File: herdieverdieverdie.png (241 KB, 519x384) Image search: [Google]
herdieverdieverdie.png
241 KB, 519x384
Herdie verdie verdie
>>
>>4083213
What did she mean by this?
>>
If Lily is 1 and a half years old, does this mean Lily breastfeeds?

Does Mrs Loud still lactate?
>>
File: 1468375241275.png (904 KB, 718x659) Image search: [Google]
1468375241275.png
904 KB, 718x659
Lolafag roll call.
>>
>>
>>4083506
Absent
>>
File: lola chilling.png (547 KB, 612x685) Image search: [Google]
lola chilling.png
547 KB, 612x685
>>4083506
here
>>
File: milk.png (2 MB, 1280x2132) Image search: [Google]
milk.png
2 MB, 1280x2132
>>4083567
>>
>>4083506
That's a weird way to spell the name of our new Queen and Führer Lana, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_oa9x0hEV441u7sbwuo1_1280.jpg (294 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa9x0hEV441u7sbwuo1_1280.jpg
294 KB, 1280x1280
>>
File: iwtftl.png (58 KB, 243x256) Image search: [Google]
iwtftl.png
58 KB, 243x256
>>4083429
Boy I hope so
>>
File: 1467938970756.png (550 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
1467938970756.png
550 KB, 1280x640
>>4083916
Why does this guy make such good asses
>>
File: 1468446857038.jpg (25 KB, 255x501) Image search: [Google]
1468446857038.jpg
25 KB, 255x501
>>4081821
Silly, there'she more than just that.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1468086301721.png (112 KB, 240x270) Image search: [Google]
1468086301721.png
112 KB, 240x270
Aaand Lenibomber is here.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: luan5.png (79 KB, 262x271) Image search: [Google]
luan5.png
79 KB, 262x271
>"I always knew my smile was radiant! Hahahaha! Get it?"
>>
File: No Fucks Given.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
No Fucks Given.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
It's some faggot dumping the images from the booru. Is this some kind of waifuwar between the Lenifags and the Luanfags?
>>
File: 1468272212338.png (272 KB, 326x430) Image search: [Google]
1468272212338.png
272 KB, 326x430
>>4084210
No, it's just the one spammer. Nothing to do with either.
>>
Good afternoon, /tlhg/.
Here I come with a new update of "A Crush Case"
I hope you enjoy it. As always, critique and comments are appreciated.
http://pastebin.com/C7e3Jwwc
>>
File: 467547.jpg (60 KB, 629x470) Image search: [Google]
467547.jpg
60 KB, 629x470
>>4084229

>Just one

Proof?
>>
>>4084229
Oh, I thought that there was some kind of war declared between the two sides.
>>
>>4084258
The fact that he's suddenly stopped because he got reported?
>>
>>4084282

>Reported

That shit doesn't work here, pal.
>>
File: 1468157502359.png (432 KB, 1184x946) Image search: [Google]
1468157502359.png
432 KB, 1184x946
>>4084229
Always the same excuse
>>
>>4081929
It needs aquarels or digital and way too much time to do something like that.
Unless you only expect the same pose, which is more doable.
>>
>>4084258
As it's seemed by the filename, it's one faggot spamming directly from the booru. Not even another waifufags are that autistic enough to take a time to download the entire Leni catalog and dump it here.

Or maybe yes, for I know that there's some cold relationship between them and the Luanfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 1272x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 1272x720
Cristina is:
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 539x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 539x698
I want to make a fic called Lori's Choice where she has to choose which one of the twins dies.
>>
File: 1467929445060.jpg (113 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1467929445060.jpg
113 KB, 612x612
>>4084288
Well either way he's stopped, so we should just drop it.
>>
File: ebony.png (256 KB, 412x535) Image search: [Google]
ebony.png
256 KB, 412x535
>>4084312
My love.
>>
>>4084312
An irrelevant side character
>>
>>4084314
>I want to make a fic
Do it faggot!
>>
File: 1468153758800.png (1 MB, 1432x801) Image search: [Google]
1468153758800.png
1 MB, 1432x801
>>
File: Untitledluna1.jpg (52 KB, 568x526) Image search: [Google]
Untitledluna1.jpg
52 KB, 568x526
Frustrated drawfag here and taking request
>>
smooch!
>>
File: lisa16.png (183 KB, 318x342) Image search: [Google]
lisa16.png
183 KB, 318x342
>"I can be of ashishtansh"
>>
>>4081723
>"Lynn do you mind! Me and Lincoln are kind of in the middle of something, So close the door!"
>>
File: 1468039454041.jpg (257 KB, 1000x868) Image search: [Google]
1468039454041.jpg
257 KB, 1000x868
>Lucy gets her first period and thinks she's dying
>No one even notices because picking out coffins and talking about death is just basic Lucy stuff
>She goes months thinking she has some kind of horrible disease slowly killing her since none of her sisters/parents sit her down and talk about it
>No one knows where the bloodstains on the sofa keep coming from
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>4084348
Fuck you!
>>
File: How amusing.png (562 KB, 527x668) Image search: [Google]
How amusing.png
562 KB, 527x668
>>4084255
>Lincoln even had to be there for Lily, the shining sun of the Loud family.
I get it
>>
>>4084302
Or maybe it's just one troll who wants to derail the thread with another topic since the Discord drama has been cooled down a bit? Maybe even the same one who makes Luan editions one after the other.

>inb4 blame /sug/.
>>
File: 1468368515185.png (802 KB, 1435x1788) Image search: [Google]
1468368515185.png
802 KB, 1435x1788
>>4084365
Something LorixLeni
>>
>>4084365
Got one here if it suits your fancy
>>4082977
>>
>>4084396
get that lynn OUT of that picture!
>>
>>4084407
Which reminds me, someone tried posting the discord that someone was triying to spam here, on /co/, for whatever reason
Was random and didn't even get any replies.
>>
File: luna6.png (571 KB, 656x660) Image search: [Google]
luna6.png
571 KB, 656x660
>>4084365
More butts
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1280x960
>>4084394
>Lincoln is the only one who listens to her
>Knows what's going on
>In a house full of ten other girls, Lincoln ends up explaining to Lucy how her menstral cycle works
>>
File: 1467937466708.png (201 KB, 550x525) Image search: [Google]
1467937466708.png
201 KB, 550x525
Reminder: Lincoln is for buttfucking.
>>
File: casual.png (93 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
casual.png
93 KB, 800x600
CASUAL
A
S
U
A
L
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1435x798) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1435x798
>>4084434
Better?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 864x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 864x804
>>4084366
boop!
>>
File: 1467763034010.png (222 KB, 494x454) Image search: [Google]
1467763034010.png
222 KB, 494x454
>>4084462
Lincoln is for nothing but fucking
>>
>>4084396
Lucy goes in for the kill and whispers sweet nothings into Lincolns ear
>>
File: lorilewd.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2757) Image search: [Google]
lorilewd.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2757
>>4084411
Just anything Lori x Leni nothing in particular?
>>4084413
Oh geez...i dont think i got the skill for that, but ill give it a try
>>4084452
we can always use more butts
>>
>>4084462
We need more images of the sisters playing with and doing lewd things with his feet
>>
This is my Lisa
>>
>>4084520
Unfortunately, Lincoln has his earplugs in
>>
>>4084462
>>4084514
But who buttfucks him?
>>
File: 1468278568269.jpg (174 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1468278568269.jpg
174 KB, 640x640
>>4084459
>Lincoln being forced to tell Lucy how to insert a tampon
>>
File: Smug Overload.png (157 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Smug Overload.png
157 KB, 290x290
>>4084442
Because /co/ is so full of CN garbage that no one gives three shits about the show itself or even /sveg/, which show is on hiatus no more but the mods don't allow them to have daily threads yet.

Or you can ask the anon who got banned for Global 9 + discussing shitty shows.
>>
File: 1465773372303.png (168 KB, 800x415) Image search: [Google]
1465773372303.png
168 KB, 800x415
>>4084525
It can be up to you. I just want to see more of this ship to be fair.
>>
File: 1465341048394.png (84 KB, 201x222) Image search: [Google]
1465341048394.png
84 KB, 201x222
>>4084543
Lily
>>
>>4083429
Mrs Loud has never stopped lactating for 17 years. She probably breastfeeds Lincoln still
>>
>>4084434
I hope you are pleased.
>>
File: Nasty Lisa.png (958 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Nasty Lisa.png
958 KB, 1200x1600
>>4084536
N A S T Y
A
S
T
Y
>>
File: ClUvC9fVAAI3gwN.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
ClUvC9fVAAI3gwN.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
>>4084462
>yfw when Lincoln grows up he inherits his mother's hips
>>
>>4084575
i hear ya m8
>>
>>4081827
Yeah sure
>>
File: image.jpg (349 KB, 875x1420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
349 KB, 875x1420
Why is she always surprised?
>>
>>4081827
me
>>
>>4084553
IME it seems that the mods just use Global 9 as a blanket ban for anything they don't like.
>>
>>4084592
She is innocent, and she doesn't have a dick
>>
File: This happens to be better.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
This happens to be better.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>4084601
Shit, forgot image.
>>
File: Lynn is a womanlet- wait....jpg (40 KB, 443x309) Image search: [Google]
Lynn is a womanlet- wait....jpg
40 KB, 443x309
>>4084312
Tall.
>>
>>4084550
>"Now Lincoln you cant live your entire life ignorant to a girls problems, You too must learn the maintenance a woman's body requires"
>>
Thanks to bean head I have been watching some videos of the game. These are pretty comfy to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld70im4LcEA
>>
File: 1464982671575.png (554 KB, 824x696) Image search: [Google]
1464982671575.png
554 KB, 824x696
>>4084650
>She is innocent
Is this the face of innocence?
>>
>>4084550
>Lucy starts crying
>"I have to deal with this every month? This sucks."
>"Shhh, shhh... I know this is hard for you. Puberty is a lot worse for girls than for boys, but at least you have someone to talk to about it."
>"The other girls?"
>"No. Your big bro."
>>
>>
guys, I had a dream but I'm scared.
It was a dream where I watched Lola suck a fat black dick, I don't know what to do now.
>>
So I wonder why Hiro has not fired Troid/Redwood. Because if I were the guy replacing Moot, you can bet they'd be gone within my first 24 hours as admin.
>>
>>4084693
suck a fat black dicl
>>
>>4084642
a fic about Luna x Christona
also Luna cucks Lincolon
>>
>>4084255
>2 notes, one printed and one written
Calling it, it's 2 different sisters
>>
File: 1464498845580.png (57 KB, 243x256) Image search: [Google]
1464498845580.png
57 KB, 243x256
>>4084707
I can get behind this
>>
>>4084642
she sees dead people
>>
File: 1468045097917.png (27 KB, 275x239) Image search: [Google]
1468045097917.png
27 KB, 275x239
DrawFriend Come Back!
I do not care if you're an attention whore!
>>
File: I am gonna be banned for this.png (74 KB, 201x222) Image search: [Google]
I am gonna be banned for this.png
74 KB, 201x222
>>4084592
>>4084650
Fixed
>>
>>4084707
I don't know who this Lincolon is, But it must suck to get cucked by her younger brother
>>
>>4084682
Uhh, yes?
>>
File: 1468449162816.png (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1468449162816.png
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: Lynn ride.gif (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Lynn ride.gif
1 MB, 800x600
>>4084667
>21:54
holy shit that shit show of a combo
>>
File: 0012.png (155 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
0012.png
155 KB, 550x600
>>4084543
Bobby.
>>
File: Lynn's a squishy bean.png (167 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lynn's a squishy bean.png
167 KB, 640x480
>>4084667
BEAN HEAD!
>>
>>4084696
You're assuming a lot, especially that Hiro even knows what's going with them, let alone caring enough to want to fire them.
>>
File: [estrogen intensifies].webm (749 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
[estrogen intensifies].webm
749 KB, 1280x720
>>4084394
>>4084459
>>4084550
>>4084687
Green when?
>>
>>4084682
Yes, stay away from her, she's pure.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 B, 486x500
Quick get down!
>>
File: image.jpg (488 KB, 1940x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
488 KB, 1940x2000
Liberty makes me proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free
>>
>>4084550
Do girls still use those? I thought those pads were more popular
>>
Requesting this with your favorite girl.
>>
File: First_Concert.webm (368 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
First_Concert.webm
368 KB, 960x540
>>4084707
Already made one, sans direct cucking.
http://pastebin.com/zjM5SdHY
>>
>>4084667
Puyo Puyo Sun had the best girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3e0BT8DQ4M
>>
File: 1465936191206.jpg (33 KB, 311x285) Image search: [Google]
1465936191206.jpg
33 KB, 311x285
>>4084751
>>4084787
Well I've got news for you and it's all bad.

[spoiler]Lily is actually a baby[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1468279936240.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468279936240.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>4084799
>>
>>4084763
S-source?
>>
File: 1468449162816.png (1 MB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468449162816.png
1 MB, 1280x1080
>>4084752
i think i made her mouth too low
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 929x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 929x696
Post your favorite rap/gangsta song
>>
File: 1459653622566.gif (340 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1459653622566.gif
340 KB, 500x321
>>4084865
nice work
>>
>>4084832
Exactly, so she should stay clear of the degeneracy
>>
>Lincoln sits on the couch watching TV with the rest of his sisters. It was Leni's turn to pick a show, so they're watching fame or shame.
>He feels a hand discreetly slip down the collar of his shirt, sensually rubbing his chest.
>His stomach drops like a stone. He knows who's doing it.
>He sneaks a glance at the culprit to his left.
>Lori. She's pretending to watch TV, with a sly smile on her face.
>She's been acting this way ever since she and Bobby decided to take a break.
>She slides her hand out of his shirt, licking the corner of her lip.
>"You need any help with your homework, Lincoln?"
>She asks nonchalantly, not taking her eyes off the TV.
>He thinks she's given him a way out.
>"No thanks, I already did it."
>Her smile falters to an angry grimace.
>But only for a moment.
>"Don't be a liar, twerp. You've been on the couch since you got home."
>Caught on his lie.
>"If you need help, let's go upstairs and do it together. Now."
>Do it together. If only the other sisters knew what she meant by that. If only they could hear the demanding time in her voice the way he hears it.
>No escape now.
>"Can it wait until after the show?"
>He still tries.
>"No. It can't."
>No, she can't.
>"Let's go, mister."
>She takes his hand, just a little brusquely, yanking him off the couch and hauling up to his room.
>No escape.
>>
>>4084737
Drawfriend come back! Please shut this faggot up!
>>
File: 1468395785646.jpg (396 KB, 1668x2456) Image search: [Google]
1468395785646.jpg
396 KB, 1668x2456
>>4084799
>>4084838
I want to write a fic about her interactions with some of the other sisters. Ideas? I might set it on the Forth of July.
>>
File: 1466873909766.png (1006 KB, 700x610) Image search: [Google]
1466873909766.png
1006 KB, 700x610
>>4084805
Holy shit how have I just found out about this. This is fantastic anon.
>>
>>4084696
He doesnt care. If he did he would remove half the retarded rules like GR9 because they serve no purpose other than to protect the feelings of the shitty staff and suprss criticism of people moot put in charge not because he thought theyd do a good job, but hey were his cronies or his SJW friends who he wanted to push an agenda.
I assume Hiro bought this site because he was a businessman and is not an SJW like moot. But hes an incompetent businessman who simply doesnt care, because these rules and mods needlessly reduce users meaning less data for him to mine.
>>
File: 1390172673852.png (351 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1390172673852.png
351 KB, 512x384
>>4084255
>His confidence dropped harder than the Zimbabwean dollar.
>>
File: 1468378892567.png (1 MB, 1920x1090) Image search: [Google]
1468378892567.png
1 MB, 1920x1090
>>4084889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnRc46xWSfI
>>
>>4084889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcVrLbluvLw
>>
>>4084592
I wonder if thats her or another halloween costume.

Fits well, given a good few of em have buck teeth.
>>
>>4084832
I never would've guessed
>>
File: 1467832991562.png (500 KB, 582x584) Image search: [Google]
1467832991562.png
500 KB, 582x584
>>4084902
I bet you're real fun at parties.
>>
File: 1474635.jpg (77 KB, 591x546) Image search: [Google]
1474635.jpg
77 KB, 591x546
>>4084904

>Not wanting sex

What is he, gay?
>>
File: 1466740165632.gif (63 KB, 400x205) Image search: [Google]
1466740165632.gif
63 KB, 400x205
>>4084889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw0bK0_6hbY
>>
File: 1468295440089.jpg (172 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1468295440089.jpg
172 KB, 960x1280
>>4084951
yes
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14 KB, 240x320
>>4084889

>Liking rap/gangsta

Go away, you filthy nigger.
>>
>>4084921
I'm not kidding. Anyone who's part of the MLP fandom has no business moderating this website.
>>
File: libertywip.jpg (33 KB, 425x580) Image search: [Google]
libertywip.jpg
33 KB, 425x580
>>4084890
thank m8, some reason i enjoy doing these weeb liberty reaction imagines
>>
>>4084889
>Lana with two tec-9's

subtle archer reference?
>>
>>4084914
>she bunks with Lucy in an alternate version of Space Invader

>she tries to get Leni into manga and ends up turning her full Weeb

>she, Linc, and the twins challenge each other to a "twin-off"

>she and Lynn fight over who can give Linc more boners over the course of a week
>>
>>4084877
Source: Couple hours of drawfaggotry.
>>
File: 1467762162792.png (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467762162792.png
110 KB, 500x500
>Living in a house with five sisters who are old enough to get periods
>Potentially six if Lori stays home when at university
>Those handful of months when their periods all sync up perfectly or almost perfectly
They might as well call him Moses Loud
>>
File: 5747.gif (7 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
5747.gif
7 KB, 650x450
>>4084967

There should be a fic of that.

>All of Lincoln's sisters try to pair him up with girls at school.
>He keeps resisting, but won't say why.
>Has to keep them from figuring out he's gay.
>>
>>4084904
good very good indeed,
If you decide to continue I beg you to put it in Pastebin
>>
File: willy.png (189 KB, 823x737) Image search: [Google]
willy.png
189 KB, 823x737
UNCUT
N
C
U
T
>>
>>4084920
Maybe because it's about a month, month and a half old and not that popular here.
Still glad you like it!
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 402x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 402x580
What would you give Lucy for her birthday?
>>
File: Lincoln2.png (519 KB, 578x582) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln2.png
519 KB, 578x582
>>4084950
>Not using superior screenshot
At least I'm more fun than you, pleb
>>
>>4085064
a human skull
you can buy them for "educational purposes"
>>
At minimum we could at least talk Hiro into reviving /l/. I mean, he's a nip so why would he care about loli.
>>
>>4085064
Lincoln's penis
>>
>>4085064
I would give birth to lucy
>>
>>4085064
a nice rub
>>
>>4085064
A baby jesus buttplug
>>
File: 1468281254579.png (71 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1468281254579.png
71 KB, 248x250
>>4085079
Fite me
>>
>>4085015
You got my gears working. Make your own if you want, but I'm taking that idea.
>>
>>4085084
I think it is total and complete bunk that you can't post loli on /aco/ and /trash/ (at least not when the mods are looking anyway).
>>
>>4085105
Mrs Loud lurks /tlhg/ confirmed
>>
>>4085084
Moot didn't care about loli either, but he was getting too much trouble out of it, which is why he cut it in the first place. I think even if An Hiro revived it, it would be offed again rather quickly.
>>
File: 73690.gif (26 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
73690.gif
26 KB, 650x450
>>4085128

Nah, got no interest in making it myself. Have a project I'm working on right now anyway.

Good luck to ya though.
>>
File: 1468389456470.jpg (169 KB, 1610x1350) Image search: [Google]
1468389456470.jpg
169 KB, 1610x1350
>>4084889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABdSu_dKYU
>>
File: lucy3.png (380 KB, 652x508) Image search: [Google]
lucy3.png
380 KB, 652x508
>>4085064
Hot Topic gift card. Then she could get pony crap and goth crap in one trip.
>>
>>4085156
Thanks, Ill make you proud, bald, green man.
>>
File: 1468007165265.jpg (73 KB, 492x469) Image search: [Google]
1468007165265.jpg
73 KB, 492x469
>>4085114
Day and place, punk
>>
File: image.jpg (845 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
845 KB, 900x1200
>>4082482
I WANNA FUCK IT
(Granted I say that about all the girls but still.)
>>
>>4085002
Going to do that first one first.
Question, though: Lincoln talks to the camera a la Bueller/Underwood/other, right?
Does Liberty do the same thing? Do they both do it? Do they take turns?
>>
>>4085166
>Hot Topic gift card
Truly dethklok.
>>
>>4085003
Are you doing more?
>>
File: brunettes.png (256 KB, 456x294) Image search: [Google]
brunettes.png
256 KB, 456x294
Fuck/Marry/Kill: Lynn, Luan and Luna
Go
>>
>>4085064
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGMnmiqlss
>>
File: 1466042379557.png (1 MB, 1586x4048) Image search: [Google]
1466042379557.png
1 MB, 1586x4048
>>4085235
FUCK: Lynn
MARRY: Luna
KILL: Luan
>>
>>4085235
Fuck Luan
Marry Luna
Kill Lynn
>>
>>4085235
Fuck Luna
Marry Lynn
Kill Luan
>>
>>4085235
Marry Luan
Fuck Lynn
Kill Luna
>>
>>4085235
I don't want to kill anyone, but I'm forced to say Lynn here.
Fuck Luan.
Marry Luna.
>>
>>4085235
Fuck:Lynn
Marry:Luna
Kill:Luan
>>
>>4085263
Ayy
>>
>>4085235
>Fuck
Luna

>Marry
Leni

>Kill
No one. The Louds are not for kill.
>>
File: 1268180155654.jpg (2 KB, 100x127) Image search: [Google]
1268180155654.jpg
2 KB, 100x127
>>4084778
themaninthecouch will shoulder this burden.
>Lucy folded the letter she had just written into a black envelope
>She sighed
>"It's for the best"
>Lynn barged into their room, downing out the dim candlelight with light from the hallway.
>Lucy raised an arm to shield her eyes, even though her bangs already had her covered
>Lynn opened their closet, throwing aside her sports gear as she looked for something
>I'll try one more time' Lucy thought
>"Lynn, I think something's wrong with me"
>"Yeah?" Lynn replied, not stopping or looking away from her search.
>Lucy sighed again
>She wasn't surprised.
>"Yeah, I think I'm going to slaughter all of you in your sleep and bathe in your blood after I sell my soul to Satan, my dark lord and master."
>Really? Sounds fun."
>She knew she wasn't listening.
>How could two sisters that shared a room feel so far apart
>Lucy felt a tear well underneath her bangs
>She wiped it, and looked back at the letter.
>Lucy wasn't surprised Lynn didn't listen to her
>None of her sisters did
>She was just there, even before she became the Lucy her family knew her as
>She was merely a shadow
>So she decided to become one.
>Ever since, she just watched, staying aloof of the drama in the house for the most part.
>Maybe it was better she die of this horrible affliction she'd contracted.
>They probably wouldn't miss her anyway
>She sniffed up a tear
>Lucy grabbed the letter off the desk and headed into the hallway to find the one sibling she could trust.
>Her big brother Lincoln.

This will be feels/cute green lads.
>>
File: 4678906.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4678906.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
>>4085235

Kill: Luan
Marry: Luna
Fuck: Lynn

It's the only correct answer.
>>
>>4085231
http://tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=5109

Not tonight, maybe tomorrow or Friday.
>>
>>4082482
I like her better then Liberty loud that's the best thing I can say.
>>
>>4085142
>Moot didn't care about loli either
He didn't like it because he's a cuck SJW.
>but he was getting too much trouble out of it
What trouble?
>>
File: Good News Dad!.png (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Good News Dad!.png
1 MB, 1200x1800
This place is like fucking crack! Just thought I'd spruce up a request I did. Have I missed anything?
>>
>>4085202
They both do and talk over each other to do it.
>"In the Loud House, you take whatever opportunities you can get."
>"And if that means bunking with your twin brother..."
>In unison "you have to live with it."

Shitty example but something to that effect
>>
File: Ser Lincoln Loud.png (969 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
Ser Lincoln Loud.png
969 KB, 850x601
>Why do you love Lincoln so much?
Why do I love Lincoln so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Lincoln isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding down the streets of Royal Woods, the wind in his hair, his awesome bike below him. As he rides through the town, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Mexicantown under the the name of "Red Run Orgasm." The very nature of Lincoln is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the drawn world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Lincoln is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Lincoln is not one that is easily penetrated. Lincoln is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the screen at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lincoln is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Lincoln. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Lincoln is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Loud House together. Without Lincoln, the entire series, the entire state of Michigan as we know it crumbles. The Great Lakes would stop flowing without Lincoln, Grand Rapids would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze.

These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Lincoln so much.
>>
>>4085310
>What trouble?
He couldn't get advertisers for the site.
>>
File: 3464.gif (18 KB, 540x374) Image search: [Google]
3464.gif
18 KB, 540x374
>>4085289

I feel bad for Lucy.

But keep it going.
>>
>>4085329
r63 Lincoln blowing up, to the point of making her her own sister, which has varied from actually amusing to confusing.
I like her.
>>
>>4084365
Lucy doing anal.
>>
>>4085235
Fuck Luna
Marry Lynn
Kill Luan
>>
>>4085289
feels green texts are the best ones.
>>
>>4085343
What about a Drake & Josh kind of thing?
Two perspectives on the same thing?
>>
>>4085235
Kill Lynn, Fuck Luna,Kill Lynn, Marry Luan, Kill Lynn.
>>
>>4085235
Fuck Lynn
Kill Luna
Marry all of them.
>>
File: 146845228810668.gif (20 KB, 378x548) Image search: [Google]
146845228810668.gif
20 KB, 378x548
what if lucy dressed lewdly but only for lincoln
>>
File: casual luan pantsu colored.png (403 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
casual luan pantsu colored.png
403 KB, 600x585
>>4085235
Fuck Luna
Marry Luan
Kill Lynn
Have No Regrets
>>
>>4085142
>Moot didn't care about loli either
On /jp/ he literally said "fuck loli and anybody who wants it" and "I deleted it because I was sick of catering to pedos."
>>
File: 146845228810669.gif (22 KB, 438x538) Image search: [Google]
146845228810669.gif
22 KB, 438x538
>>4085426
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1000x1200
>>4085426
Do you think they fuck regularly?
>>
File: 3454.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
3454.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>4081701
>>4081713
>>4081723
>>4081745
>>4081757
>>4081772
>>4081788
>>4081805
>>4081821
>>4083966
>>4084799
>>4084865
>>4084914
>>4084994
>>4085202
What are you getting from this, dude? Fucking nothing but making me feel like shit, but why? Why? Not in general, the precise fucking reason - can you even think of it?. HOLY SHIT. I'm, I'm I literally think I'm going to fucking kill myself over this. I can't even fathom how stupid you're being. The fact you can't perceive why this OC is dumb and autistic is beyond me, buddy. No, actually, it's fucking under me. I honestly think I'm never going to be able to comprehend happiness again. Do you seriously want me to fucking kill myself? I swear to fucking shit I'll do it. Honestly, I've been dead inside for over a year now. I'm just going to do it. Bye.
>>
>>4085289
>themaninthecouch
Now Im imagining Lucy pulling a human chair to spook the hell out Lori
>>
File: ascention.gif (2 MB, 300x160) Image search: [Google]
ascention.gif
2 MB, 300x160
>>4085426
>static gif
>>
File: KO0HUyu.png (267 KB, 331x457) Image search: [Google]
KO0HUyu.png
267 KB, 331x457
>>4085450
do you think they fuck while cosplaying
>>
I hate this goddamn phone. I switch tabs to check my spelling and the moment I come back it reloads the whole tab and I lose the entire greentext I was writing. Fuck it, I'll continue what I'm writing tomorrow.
>>
File: Loud House Lincoln Mom boob.gif (853 KB, 512x411) Image search: [Google]
Loud House Lincoln Mom boob.gif
853 KB, 512x411
>>4083429
>>4084597
Yes and YES!
>>
File: luna.png (414 KB, 486x580) Image search: [Google]
luna.png
414 KB, 486x580
>>4085421
You're gonna marry Luna's corpse?
>>
>>4085467
the original png versions gave me an error
>>
File: 1464155372448.png (176 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
1464155372448.png
176 KB, 700x960
>>4085453
Nice pasta
>>
File: 1468378230964.jpg (26 KB, 984x691) Image search: [Google]
1468378230964.jpg
26 KB, 984x691
>>4085453
It's a meme you dip.
>>
the thread is very boring today.
>>
>>4085453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F4gG7rXw1s
>>
>>4085235
Fuck Luan, marry Luna, kill Lynn
>>
>>4085468
Why is Lucy older than Lincoln in this pic?
>>
So is that anon with his sister rape story here. I need some suffering right now
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 494x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 494x646
>>4085410
Yes. That's what I was thinking.
>>
>>4085517
not older, just standing/closer to viewer
>>
>>4085440
That's why I said maybe we can talk Hiro into giving /l/ back because he probably doesn't care about loli.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 253

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.