[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pony Inflation 7: Increased Luck for finding inflated ponies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 161
Pony Inflation 7: Increased Luck for finding inflated ponies

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/ZXS49JxQ
>>
New Story Time!
>>
>>
>>3471865
Sky Diving by Anon The Writeslut AKA Writeslut The Anon
>”So, you’re going scuba diving?”
>”Uh huh! Check it out Bon-Bon! I got my flippers, swimsuit, goggles, and most importantly, my air tank! This is gonna be great!”
The cream colored earth pony raised an eyebrow, looking somewhat skeptical. The whole scuba setup, plus Lyra, felt… Wrong somehow… At least the oxygen tank seemed to be an actual oxygen tank, if the big O2 printed on the front was anything to go by...
>”Lyra-”
Before Bon-Bon could do or say anything else, the mint unicorn had already rushed to the door, spouting a few parting words along the way.
>” It’s not a Well, I know you have work to do, so I won’t distract you further! Bye!”
>”Lyra! Wai-”
>*SLAM!*
The candymaker grumbled, seeing that she wasn’t going to get any more information out of the nutty mare, she turned around, reentering the kitchen to finish her latest batch of lollipops. She mumbled under her breath as she pulled a metal tray out of the oven.
>”Always doing something crazy, that’s Lyra. Every one of her Celestia-forsaken schemes is burned onto my very soul…”
Bon-Bon shuddered, nearly dropping the tray.
>”...I have seen things nopony should ever have to see.”
>>
>>3471885
Lyra’s excitement would have rivaled Pinkie Pie, her master plan giving her the drive to move faster. Sure, she would get a few odd looks running down the street carrying a bunch of diving equipment while in nothing but a plain bikini, but hey, when was she ever not being looked at strangely? It was normal for her! She would just have to keep running till she got there, keeping a smile on her face the whole way…
Later, in a secluded clearing of the Whitetail Woods, far away from Ponyville…
>”Whew! I don’t usually run this much!”
Leaning against a tree, the minty unicorn took a moment to catch her breath and review her scheme, taking note of dimensions, wind currents and the like. After finishing her mental checklist, she gave a satisfied smirk when she discovered every variable to be optimal for this particular experiment.
>”...Perfect, everything is perfect! I can’t believe it! Did the stars align or something? Oh, this is gonna be great!”
Still wearing her trademark grin, she looked to her discarded diving gear, singling out her target.
Now for the most important part…”
She couldn’t help but chuckle evilly as she peeled away the fake label, revealing the true purpose of the canister on the label underneath:
>AAA-Grade Compressed Helium. Great for balloons!
Lyra giggled.
>”I bet it will be!”
>>
>>3471896
Lyra shivered as the cold nozzle of the hose slide inside her, sliding her underwear back into place once she had settled. She took a deep breath, and with a crazed sort of hunger, desire, burning in her eyes, Lyra turned the valve.
>”Ooooh…”
The effect was immediate. Lyra’s whole body began to puff up, becoming lighter and lighter as she was stuffed with helium. She didn’t quite expect the experience to be so pleasurable, however it was a pleasant surprise to discover.
>”Wow… I feel so… Big, and tingly!”
Her swollen thighs felt especially sensitive, as rubbing them together sent warm, thrilling jolts around her form, that made her blush and yearn for more. A devilish smile crossed her face. Perhaps she could…
>”Aaahn!”
Reaching around her beachball belly to stroke the damp area of her bottoms yielded a wonderful squeak and a torrent of pleasure that coursed through her body like a lightning bolt.
Already quite hot and bothered, still trailing her fingers along her slick, inflating cameltoe in lustful earnest, Lyra was hoping that she would be able to get bigger, lighter, more sensitive…
>>
>>3471908
>”T-the tank’s only ten percent empty and I-im this big already? O-oh…”
The puffy lyrist was round all around, with huge puffy hips and thighs that rubbed and squeaked as they were forced together by their sheer size. Her belly had become absolutely massive and super sensitive, the lightest touch to it’s massive girth sending her over the edge. Lyra’s ass had become quite sizable as well, an impressive four feet wide. Her bikini bottom hugged and held her fat rump, keeping it shapely and perfect for digging her hands into. But Lyra was currently occupied elsewhere…
>”Aaaaaaah!”
>*Sqnnnnnnnnnk!*
The blimping mare’s arms shoved deep into her enormous milkbags, helium trickling out of her puffed up nipples in tiny jets as she mashed them together. Lyra couldn’t believe the sheer power behind the pleasure they generated, simply an overpowering amount.
>”O-oh sweet Celestia…Oh?”
The ballooning pone felt her feet leave the ground, her giant helium filled body finally lighter than air, but she still had quite a ways to go. The air tank only read 75%, and she planned to use it all…
>>
>>3471929
>”MMMMPH! O-oh sooo biiig!”
High up in the sky, Lyra Heartstrings was stricken with euphorics, moaning and squealing, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as the tank pumped all that it had into her puffy, dripping pussy. Her clothes had long since snapped off of her massive, full body, which had blown up so big, that her arms and legs were sunken inside it’s sensitive bulk, leaving only her hands and feet exposed. Even her head was sunken somewhat, forcing her to really strain to get a good view around her huge bulk.
>*Krrrrrrrrrrrrk…*
The pressure inside her was growing powerful, pushing outwards with a force that ruined Lyra’s train of thought with a missile of pleasure that bombarded her senses into lustful oblivion. She was soaking, dripping more cum from her blimped up vagina than any mare should as she resisted orgasm, determined to make the feelings last to their highest intensity; when the helium canister was finally empty.
>*Creeeeeeeeaaaaak…*
>”O-o-oh… I-I can’t take much more… Sooo biiig… Too biiig! Hah… Hah… H-how much is left in the tank?”
Well, Lyra wouldn’t be able to find out, but the big canister that hung from the hose like a spider was very nearly empty, about five percent remained. The question is, could she last that long? Would Lyra reach her ultimate goal, or would she pop or climax too early?
>>
>>3471946
Lyra’s immense, overinflated body loomed high in the sky as a blimp would, wobbling in the wind as deafening creaks and groans rang out from her stretched-out skin. Her body fought a battle stay together, while Lyra herself fought her own urge to simply let go and hit her climax, gasping and moaning in pure ecstasy. The tank was at it’s final percentages, ready to give its all in a battle of endurance against the huge balloon unicorn…
But Lyra’s immense body had one trick up its bloated bulk, namely Lyra’s former innie. With a loud ‘pop’, Lyra felt the pressure inside her lessen the perfect amount as her belly button burst out of her blimped gut, puffing up until it was a blimp on its own, big enough to fit a whole other pony inside…
And just like that, the loud hissing, that had formerly permeated the air, stopped. The canister was finally empty; Lyra had beaten it. Now, at the biggest and tightest she could ever get, high in the sky, floating around like a lost balloon, she could finally-
A single, stray cloud brushed against Lyra’s tender, leaking, puffed up nethers, tickling it a little too hard...
>”Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”
Lyra screamed in euphoria, socked in the brain by the most unfathomably powerful orgasm ever conceived. The overinflated, thin, fragile flesh that made up her pussy quivered and trembled as it gushed a torrent of pent up cum, leaving it slick and wet. It took a long time to die down, leaving Lyra gasping for breath from the squeals and moans she had let loose while the sensation had rocked her. Lyra smiled lazily, taking a deep breath as she basked in the warmth of the midday sun and the heavy afterglow of Equestria’s first ever perfectly calculated climax...
>”Totally worth it.”
END

Hope you enjoyed!
Next story should be much longer.
>>
>>3471980
Holy! This is pretty good for a simple request. That minor backstory you gave there is a nice touch to it.
Nicely done, Writeslut. Now I need to finish that Anthro pony inflation story I am working soon. I need to catch up with the writing here.
>>
>>3472116
Eeh, it's nuthin'. I've put out a lot of inflation requests in the past month and a half alone, and I'm gonna keep writing requests in the foreseeable future!
http://pastebin.com/u/Writeslut_the_Anon
>>
File: 1389985790.de-flator_comm.png (406 KB, 1815x1466) Image search: [Google]
1389985790.de-flator_comm.png
406 KB, 1815x1466
Writeslut is headed off to bed now! Stay puffy everyone!
>>
>>3362886

Is there a way to save stories from threads? Do you simply copy paste? I love that Donut Joe story on the last thread.
>>
>>3474163
Yea, or if it's one of my stories you can check out my pastebin.
Here's the Joe Story
http://pastebin.com/7LStwT6h
>>
File: 1324244621.noctulov_octiflation.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1324244621.noctulov_octiflation.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1000
>"No Derpy!"
>"I didn't mean to increase their volume like that!"
>"Wait, you musicians find this better?"
>"Uuh.. whatever floats your boat?"

Derpy is smartest horse.
>>
>>3474163
copypaste, imgur, pastebin, archives
>>
Is Blueberry inflation ok?

Cause I have this thingy I made recently.
>>
>>3482048
Sup, Elpida?
And of course, man. Blueberry inflation is still another form of inflation so it is allowed.
>>
>>3482048
You're wonderful.
>>
>>3482048
Someone told me it was ok to post this version (other than the mixed responses it might get).

So yeah, sorry if I start any wars. :V
>>
>>3482048
Is it meant to be a sequel to this?
>>
>>3482927
What're you talking about? I wrote http://pastebin.com/yAs9k5Ax
and people freakin' loved it!
>>
>>3482934
Yes! It is, actually. I plan on hopefully done some more on this.

>>3483017
I'm not as much of a frequent visitor here so I'm not sure which is and isn't liked on here. I mainly frequent the fat fur threads.
>>
File: BTcom1.png (1 MB, 3713x2063) Image search: [Google]
BTcom1.png
1 MB, 3713x2063
>>3482048
This is a berry good pairing
>>
Writeslut here.
Expect progress on stories to be slowing for the next week or so. A great deal of issues have arose and my schedule has been filled. Sorry about that.
>>
File: 307013.png (789 KB, 1024x1295) Image search: [Google]
307013.png
789 KB, 1024x1295
Bump the pumped pone rump.
>>
>>
>>
File: 2013-06-21 04.43.06.jpg (498 KB, 1536x2151) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-21 04.43.06.jpg
498 KB, 1536x2151
>>
>"Come on, Celestia!"
>"You need to learn how to lighten up!"
>>
>page 9
>>
>"You are strong pony! You can handle some more!"
>"Wow! Look at you shaking there. You are really excited about being a balloon!"
>>
Needs more poof
>>
>>
File: tumblr_ni48ssqVzG1u70hq4o2_1280.png (431 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni48ssqVzG1u70hq4o2_1280.png
431 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 1465817103900.png (1016 KB, 862x671) Image search: [Google]
1465817103900.png
1016 KB, 862x671
>>3515193
Continue ?
>>
>>3515193
Where can I find this artist?
>>
File: 133028721433.png (326 KB, 2000x1454) Image search: [Google]
133028721433.png
326 KB, 2000x1454
I think we can all agree coke pony made best inflatable horse
>>
>>3515193
>>3515949
Please please please please
>>
>>3518462
No doubt about it
>>
Mother-daughter pudding inflation!
>>
>>3521040
Neato!
>>
>>3516968
The reclusive ponetubes.
>>
>>3521040
Now this is really new.
Never expected to see this type of inflation with Helena.
Would be nice to Stunner would draw this type of stuff as well, not just Zoidberg.
>>
>>
>>3482048
Blueberry inflation, and b possibly by extension all kinds of berries or fruits, are allowed, I'd say they ought to be round, so that it doesn't look like colored fat. Same goes to expansion, which I strictly seperate from growth as in height, even though this thread primarily is about inflation.
>>
>>
>>3521976
I wonder if he's even still into fat and non-cum inflation.
>>
>>3521040
>pudding
I'd call it stuffing, but would make exceptions for drinks, and whipped cream
>>
Dumping because I'm bored
>partying so hard you get too filled up
>there's nothing as getting like "getting filled up too much" for the master (mistress?) of parties
>>
>>3529688
>Berry Punch loves drinking
>she really loves drinking
>a lot
>>
File: tumblr_mqei23XC7t1spjgzio1_1280.jpg (65 KB, 822x1030) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqei23XC7t1spjgzio1_1280.jpg
65 KB, 822x1030
Something I recently rediscovered
http://lt-conrad-gillitt.tumblr.com/tagged/inflation
>you will never undergo semirealistic belly inflation, regardless if wanting to, and serenly float in the air
>you will rarely find more of it
>>
File: 1465933980825.png (607 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465933980825.png
607 KB, 769x1024
>as any true lady, Rarity knows of the humanoid physique, its distinguished art, its beauty
>and of course, she knows of the mentality beneath the word "love"
>let's say, attractiveness is a factore, and overloading it can, or better, will lead to irrational behaviour in individuals not very strong-willed
>irrationally good for her business
>having a not unseemly employee does help
>>
>>3530038
>miss Rarity never understood why a particularly high, let's say, "appreciation" of the stomach carrying new life was considered a, pardon my French, "fetiche"
>but in a society of cultured men by cultured men, and for cultured women, the enceintees were in high regard
>this could be used
>naturally, nobody had to know there would not be a little Coco in a few month
>>
>>3530808
>when it became a new trend, or if it was just because of her researching it, Rarity has been seeing more and more instances of this odd "preference"
>at first it seemed weird that more customers were visiting after she gave her employee a little bit too much of her treatment
>but once some female ones requested maternity dresses while clearly not being heavy with child, she had to find more about it
>so she dared something with her employee of the month, and her only employee
>needless to say, she tried it herself
>it's such a help for dressing more dresses for ladies of the "bigger range"
>>
>a svelte model gets a medical check
>high enemas must be administered so not to have the bowels gain a dependency, and to make the internal cleansing all throughout
Huge enemas are the best, fight me.
>>
>>3532378
Good english is the best. Come at me bro.
>>
>>3532921
Classy English is better. 1v1 me.
>>
>>3529715
>at this point it would be no surprise if all her bodily juices were alcoholic beverages
>getting drunk on her tears
>>
>>3529626
Add to that: stuffing with clouds
>>
>>3534841
>being stuffed with something nigh weightless should make her friend only carry her own weight, practically
>however, she also displaces air, so she could be lighter
>>
>>3531109
>the fashionista came to learn the aftermath of an easier and arguably faster method than finding a genuine pregnant model for designing maternity dresses
Absolutely wouldn't mind reading some gassiness the the result of being filled beforehand, and without too much emphasis
>>
>Rarity couldn't stand it
>she just had to find out how she'd look like with a larger bust line
>but surgery was for one costly, and making them look realistic would make it even more so
>and not wanting it to be permanent - for her own reasons - there had to be an alternative
>after tentatively trying her idea, and then accomplishing better results after each session, she started combining her new interest with some other
>>
Any good Big Macintosh pics?
>>
>>3535877
Oh boy, where should you begin, my friend?
>>
>>3535877
Gey
>>
File: 1437670248.undyingwolf_bigapple.jpg (123 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1437670248.undyingwolf_bigapple.jpg
123 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: braeloon.png (175 KB, 857x1624) Image search: [Google]
braeloon.png
175 KB, 857x1624
>>3536635
Rest in pieces.
>>
>>3536635
now if only that were an Applejack pic. finding some of her is really rare. worse. I can't seem to think of many situation where something like this thread's subject could happen as befitting for her.
>>
File: tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo4_1280.png (304 KB, 916x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo4_1280.png
304 KB, 916x1920
>>
>>
Bump plox
>>
>>
File: 818891.png (766 KB, 2020x2002) Image search: [Google]
818891.png
766 KB, 2020x2002
Keep it freesh.
>>
Yeah, that inflation spell? It was used for executing criminals in the Hearthwarming Era. You've got about five minutes.
>>
>>3568913
Well that's kinda grim.
>>
>>
File: ponyinflate01.png (533 KB, 1500x880) Image search: [Google]
ponyinflate01.png
533 KB, 1500x880
>>
>>3573624
Dufel delivers quality stuff Part:3680
>>
>>3573624
Wait, Dufel actually did this? When?!
I thought the guy didn't like inflation, he seems so focused on obese ponies, herms, and Rarity
>>
>>3573861
He did Rarity slime stuffing (which I rightfully consider inflation) and a Twilight helium pic via the mouth.
>>
>>3573624
Damn good stuff, I was hoping based Dufel would do more mlp inflation ever since that Twilight pic.
>>
>>3574146
True but those are older are pretty much the only two legit inflation things he has done compared to the hundreds of fat ponies he has done.
Still, I do hope he does more of this. He already does this so well.
>>
File: ponyinflate02.png (165 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
ponyinflate02.png
165 KB, 1500x1000
>>
>>3574812
Based Dufel does it again. UNF! Love dat anatomy.
Are these posted anywhere else?
>>
>>3574812
Such a fashionable blimp

pls say there is more
>>
>>3573624
>>3574812
>Double digit numbering system
Plz yes.
>>
>>3574307
True. Somewhere I found there's a slight overlap between inflatey and fat fetisgists. This doesn't hold true for me, but I can't say about other.
>>
>>3575872
I think I might be seeing where you are coming from.

A discussion I would like to have here is talking about what's really the better anatomy when it comes inflation since anatomy can pretty much define the quality and value of the picture.
>>
>>3574812
>>3573624
>Dufel inflation
Oh my god
Yes
>>
File: tumblr_msd7utCKKo1rqnr6co2_1280.png (451 KB, 1152x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msd7utCKKo1rqnr6co2_1280.png
451 KB, 1152x1920
>>3574874
Nope, never bothered. Figured you guys might like it after I found this thread!
>>3575146
>>3575358
Sorry, don't remember making anymore.

I'd be up for a couple requests, though.
>>
>>3577951
You are a godsend.
I'd like to request one balloon butt Pinkie Pie if you're up for that! Please!
>>
>>3577951
>tfw thread is praised with the presence of Based Dufel

Could you do a big blimpy Vinyl Scratch then?

Also, I say you should post these. Plenty of people would like them.
>>
Dufel got me into fatpone. No regrets!
>>
>>3577951
There's one pony who has so little it hurts, but I can understand if you didn't do this one.
[spoiler]Octavia.[/spoiler]
>Dufel visits us
>>
>>3577951
How about some liquid inflation? Specifically cum inflated Applejack big as a bounce house

Bonus points for rararara doing the filling
>>
>>3578281
>futa
>>
File: tumblr_o88202PTPK1sl0i3qo1_1280.png (415 KB, 1280x1209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o88202PTPK1sl0i3qo1_1280.png
415 KB, 1280x1209
Butts.
>>
>>3580271
nice.webm
>>
File: Rarity hanging.png (4 MB, 5500x4000) Image search: [Google]
Rarity hanging.png
4 MB, 5500x4000
Boobs.
>>
File: 2013-06-21 04.33.24.jpg (304 KB, 1687x2048) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-21 04.33.24.jpg
304 KB, 1687x2048
>>
File: ponyinflate03.png (179 KB, 1308x1000) Image search: [Google]
ponyinflate03.png
179 KB, 1308x1000
>>3578018
>>
>>3586345
Oh lawd
>>
>>3586345
Both unf and totally in character.
>>
>>3586345

Fluttershy would totally outdo Pinkie without even realize it. May we see her with an even huger ass?
>>
I pass by, thinking that nothing special will be posted on the thread. there's 13 posters afterall.

>Dufel.

HOLY SHIT.

I got fap material for tonight. thank you.
>>
>>3586345
Haha! That's great!
>>
>"Look at you. You used your vast intellect to fight me, so I took it away. Now, what are you?"
"I... Uh... I'sh a big durnk grape!"
>"Good job, Grapelight! And what is your purpose?"
"Make yummy, tashty wine!"
>"Correct! You're nothing but a big, sloshing winery, Grapelight. Did you know, berry byproducts make up 90% of Equestria's exports now? It's true! But you don't care about that, do you?"
"I like booksh... They're sho wordshy..."
>"As I thought. You have a fine day, Grapelight."
"You do, Prinshesh Berr'shia!"
>>
I saw blueberry inflation a while ago. Here's a picture I did. Total newfag here, btw.
>>
>>3586345
not even a fan of this subject and I'm loving this pic, may cause me to rethink
>>
>>3592881
Oh, I've seen you around. You're pretty good.
>>
>>3593025
Ey, thanks mate
>>
>>3592881
Your OC is really lovely, and the berry pics of her are adorable, this and especially the one by Anonomod.
>>
>>3592881
Look a that juicy, tubby butt! So cute!
You're really good at vectors!
>>
>>3594246
Thank you! She's pretty adorable, I've found. I actually just got one of her by CDT. Now, it's not inflation but it has a belly. I hope that's okay here
>>
>>3594758
Thanks! I've been at it for a while and only just recently feel like I've gotten good at things.
>>
Bump it up
>>
File: IMG_aksfvg.jpg (134 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
IMG_aksfvg.jpg
134 KB, 800x797
>>
File: tumblr_n9c3yk6iva1thgycqo2_1280.jpg (149 KB, 1280x1371) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9c3yk6iva1thgycqo2_1280.jpg
149 KB, 1280x1371
>>
>"I'm full of cum, AJ."
>"Ah noticed."
>"I have Wonderbolt tryouts later this afternoon. How am I gonna fly like this?"
>"Uh..."
>"Get down on your knees and give my ass a big kiss. You made this mess, so you're gonna fix it."
>>
I dunno if this is inflation but graphene made a butt and i really like it
>>
File: tumblr_nrkbrdUah31tub38po2_1280.jpg (592 KB, 1280x1831) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrkbrdUah31tub38po2_1280.jpg
592 KB, 1280x1831
>>3604576
Technically that is expansion, though I suppose that type of stuff is allowed. People still often tend to see expansion and inflation as the same thing when there are differences between the two.
>>
>>3604576
YES! Giant butt and thighs!
Seriously, I hate giant butts with skinny thighs. It looks so fucking weird.
>>
>>3604872
Indeed. It's a good thing Graphene knows how to anatomy.
>>
>>3604940
[spoiler]I don't feel like I know it that well, and I did have to bend it to make that big of an ass work anyways.[/spoiler]

But thank you
>>
Inflated butts work so well in mlp because of cutiemarks, this is a fact
>>
File: 1461009067267.png (514 KB, 1981x1617) Image search: [Google]
1461009067267.png
514 KB, 1981x1617
>>3605923
Oh hi based Graphene.

Well it looks like you have a good grip on anatomy in general. I don't know what exactly is wrong with the commission in terms of anatomy. Maybe it's the thighs lacking some distinction or the position of her upper body?

I'm not exactly an expert on anatomy or a strong eye on detail, though looking into anatomy on fetish art does catch my interests.
>>3606039
I gotta agree with that statement.
>>
>>3604576
UNF. I so want this as my background image. Love Graphene as always
>>
>>3606390
Probably both things you said there honestly, I mean, I couldn't say for certain, but as someone who had to stare at it for two or so hours coloring it you start to notice when things look a bit off.
>>
>>3607442
Yeah.. I think I am starting to notice something odd.. but the problem is that it's one of those odd feelings where you know something is off but just can't exactly explain it. At least you do the proportions part of the body well
Still, I guess you just need more work with legs anatomy then. Practice makes perfect
>>
>>3607883
Pretty much, lots of practice, but I'm still happy with it overall
>>
Bump it into the sky.
>>
>tfw you wish you could have a poneloon to cuddle in real life.
>>
Early morning bump. Wonder if dufel will get around to those other requests.
>>
>>3614992
Well Dufel might be busy for all we could know. Hopefully he does praise this thread with his presence again
>>
File: blueberry sequence.png (1 MB, 1280x5500) Image search: [Google]
blueberry sequence.png
1 MB, 1280x5500
"Welp. Looks like it's back to the drawing board with that blueberry flavoured coffee. Dammit"
>>
File: blueberry sequence.png (1 MB, 1280x5500) Image search: [Google]
blueberry sequence.png
1 MB, 1280x5500
"Welp. Looks like it's back to the drawing board with that blueberry flavoured coffee. Dammit"
>>
>>
>>3592881
blueberry inflation is good, but neither let it be blue-colored fatty slabs, nor let it overwhelm this thread. it may sound bad mouth, but we have in a long time an opportunity to hold our own threads.
I like your stuff. no though's, I like it.
>>3617051
yes.
>>3622925
the green color is off-putting. yes, I know it's suposed to be magical fumes.
>>
File: 582110.png (87 KB, 1143x1000) Image search: [Google]
582110.png
87 KB, 1143x1000
>>
File: 1458055665.floofy-skunk_mlp.png (454 KB, 1473x1124) Image search: [Google]
1458055665.floofy-skunk_mlp.png
454 KB, 1473x1124
Borp
>>
File: tumblr_nlzkl67yuN1rqnr6co3_1280.png (750 KB, 1280x1422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlzkl67yuN1rqnr6co3_1280.png
750 KB, 1280x1422
>>
I wonder if there is any Air inflated "about to pop" Fluttershy art out there. Also Dufel how do keep being so awesome
>>
>>
>>3633385
Well some pictures may not have such an implication but you could imagine it.
>>
>>3633942
This scene really was the best part of the entire story series.
>>
File: 928453.jpg (489 KB, 4000x3398) Image search: [Google]
928453.jpg
489 KB, 4000x3398
>>3633385
Some Flutters I found
>>
File: 508046.png (152 KB, 900x709) Image search: [Google]
508046.png
152 KB, 900x709
>>3633385
>>
File: 1099626.png (370 KB, 1280x1428) Image search: [Google]
1099626.png
370 KB, 1280x1428
Bump
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3625113
Why only post one image of that sequence?
>>
>>3648914
I'm a lazy bastard
>>
Bump.
>>
>>
>>3482927

That's fuckin' hot. Blueberry toots are 100% good.
>>
Rise!
>>
File: 132354505031.jpg (239 KB, 761x721) Image search: [Google]
132354505031.jpg
239 KB, 761x721
>almost no inflation pics of Lyra

Damn shame
>>
>>3667885
>almost no good inflation pics of your waifu
>almost no inflation pics of her
>inflation pics of ponies depicting actual inflation and not cumflation are a minority
>good stories are rare, this thread producing the majority of them
>>
File: tumblr_n83shcjZRa1tub38po1_1280.png (280 KB, 1280x1057) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n83shcjZRa1tub38po1_1280.png
280 KB, 1280x1057
>>3668046
I have to agree. Cum inflation is okay but dear god it's overdone, especially one sites like Fimfiction, where there seems to be a huge majority on cum inflation being labeled as inflation.
>>
>>3668046
Speaking of stories, Writeslut here!
Sorry about being busy for the past while, and unfortunately for a while longer. Anyway, I'm just here to let you all know that I'm not dead and I'll be back to writing poneloons soon.
>>
File: inflationspellSM.png (700 KB, 1280x975) Image search: [Google]
inflationspellSM.png
700 KB, 1280x975
>>
Pump
>>
>>3483017
>http://pastebin.com/yAs9k5Ax

Hey, so, I love you.

Forever. Long time.

I just wandered in here fucking about, looking at stuff. And that story, with Sunburst no less, is just...delicious on so many levels. Thank you.
>>
>>3675038
Thanks! It was written based on an anon's request on one of our earlier threads, so I wouldn't expect it to be high-profile. I'm glad you found something that you liked!
>>
>>3471825
Let's start a discussion:
Could pressure lead to orgasm, or amplify it, or just let it feel "different"? Does it have to be continuously like from a tap or a gas tank, or rhythmically like from a manual pump?
>>
>>3678874
Pressure would probably amplify an orgasm. All that pressure would make the pony's skin stretched. The stretched skin would become more sensitive than normal. The Sensitivity would increase based on the pressure and how tight the pony is feeling. If you were to pump them to their limit.. they'll most definitely become etremely sensitive to the point where a breeze could make them shiver and utter a moan. That extremely increased sensitivity will likely result a really strong orgasm, making the pony squirt, or pop if you are into that type of stuff.

As for the feeling, it tends to be continous but starts subtle and begins to build up as the tautness and pressure increases.
>>
>>3678874
ALL OF THE ABOVE!
>>
New discussion: Who's the best inflation artist and why?
>>
>>3679773
inb4 dobson
>>
>>3679834
I've never heard of a dobson. Mind linking me to their art?
>>
>>3680061
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dobson
greatest inflation artist ever
>>
>>3680086
Oh you, ;)
>>
File: tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo1_1280.png (196 KB, 1280x1279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqn5ili3FW1thgycqo1_1280.png
196 KB, 1280x1279
>>
Butts
>>
>>3675038
Writerslut here.
I noticed a surge in hits on the story you liked.
If you are sharing it, I greatly appreciate that!
>>
>>3678874
The internal pressure, nonwithstanding the stretched skin probably getting more sensitive, would certainly, well, put pressure on the internal organs, among them being the primary, internal sexual organs, so I'd think you'd either need less "work" to reach one, or it would certainly feel stronger, and different, because the pleasure is being derived from a method not usually found in nature.
Also, the feeling of fullness and the mere thought of being blown up have to have some kind of effect on the inflatee's, and without a doubt on the inflator's mentality, too.
Is comparing the "rhythm" of inflating comparable to the difference between a continuously vibrating massage chair and a masseur giving, if you will, irregular treatment? Nah. Probably to each their own.

>>3679773
CattyN.
>>
>>
>>3471825
>Two "friends", were in the swimming hall practicing for the competition.
>Sugarcoat couldn't refrain from making her trademark blunt remarks.
>"Aww my breasts are big, aren't they?"
>"IT'S ALL ANON'S FUCKING FAULT!"
>"I mean, he always offers me a back massage."
>"THAN HE STARTS GROPING MY TITS!"
>Sour Sweet wasn't known for being consistent in her tone.
>"Yet you keep letting him do it?"
>When girls complain, they don't want solutions, they just want to complain.
>This, in doses, is actually good for the brain, but that's not the point.
>Sour Sweet is constantly angry, and nice, to Anon.
>One day he, as she would say, "screwed up really bad" and made him pay.
>By giving her a massage.
>She enjoys it.
>Too much.
>And kicked him in the balls due to her muscles spasting.
>To make him "pay" - he was "too good" - he'd have to massage her chest.
>To Anon's surprise she regularly invited him over after that.
>More often than not he'd "have to" massage her the still small chest.
>As the number of visits grow, so did she.
>While Anon was massaging her back -
>- and front -
>- she would complain about everything and her friends-
>With tiny gasps and coos in between.
>You will never tell her her breasts are big.
>She will never call you a pervert.
>She will never punish you with a boobjob, or titfuck, or however they're called.
>She will never bad-mouth you before you come.
>She will never compliment you while you finish on her face.

"Anon" is imageboard-lingo for "you", just to clarify.

Archived links (replace "desustorage" with "cuckchan")
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26474794/#26474986
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26474794/#26475343
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26474794/#26475378
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26474794/#26475432
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26474794/#26475724
http://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/26474794/#26476403
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5JXYXbkQx4
>>
>>3695207
I didn't need to see past the thumbnail
>>
>>3695207
Aw man, I was hoping for it to be genuine.
>>
File: 1466824330.stunnerpony_spa_day.jpg (128 KB, 1280x953) Image search: [Google]
1466824330.stunnerpony_spa_day.jpg
128 KB, 1280x953
Tubbs and Tubbs
>>
File: tumblr_n9vm5v8u151thgycqo1_1280.jpg (552 KB, 1280x1067) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9vm5v8u151thgycqo1_1280.jpg
552 KB, 1280x1067
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (842 KB, 1195x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
842 KB, 1195x1920
>>3546883
Man, anonopony makes some good stuff.
>>
>>3704719
You need to have issues to pull something out of your ass like that drawing
>>
>>
>"You'll make a fine replacement for my balloon, Trixie!"
>"Don't give me that look. You are the one who popped it."
>"It was either you pay up or be the balloon."
>>
File: tumblr_nsht7lbCSP1sl0i3qo1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsht7lbCSP1sl0i3qo1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 1280x1000
>>
>>3712980

>Pump
>>
>>3708114
Sort of relevant story I wrote a while ago for an earlier thread
http://pastebin.com/iLJZ0UCr
>>
It's just a prank, sis.
>>
File: Sunset's stuffing 1.png (168 KB, 475x530) Image search: [Google]
Sunset's stuffing 1.png
168 KB, 475x530
>>
File: Sunset's stuffing 2.png (191 KB, 525x530) Image search: [Google]
Sunset's stuffing 2.png
191 KB, 525x530
>>3724242
>>
File: Sunset's stuffing 3.png (226 KB, 669x530) Image search: [Google]
Sunset's stuffing 3.png
226 KB, 669x530
>>3724387
>>
>>
>>3720453
New artist?
>>
>>3728065
old old artist.
>>
>>3720453
>implied sitting on a jacuzzi jet
aw yeah
>>
File: ic8.png (803 KB, 1090x1348) Image search: [Google]
ic8.png
803 KB, 1090x1348
>>3728065
One of the first actually
>>
Balumba
>>
>>3735935
now this is new
>>
>>3736132
A few days old, but I haven't really heard of elcid before, and I just caught this on my FA dash.
After scanning the gallery, this seems to be the only MLP inflation art they've done.
>>
>>3736401
This isn't a picture he had drawn. This was a commission from someone else, I forgot who though.
>>
>>3732397
Possibly the first. Unfortunately, most of their work was nuked with Ponibooru.
>>
File: 2013-06-21 04.33.19.jpg (242 KB, 1686x2048) Image search: [Google]
2013-06-21 04.33.19.jpg
242 KB, 1686x2048
>>
No
>>
File: 1172367.png (655 KB, 2250x1800) Image search: [Google]
1172367.png
655 KB, 2250x1800
Return to the past.
>>
>>3749436
>tfw people treat pregnancy as inflation
>>
>>3750607
Same artist as >>3694206
Assumed it was the same deal
>>
>>3750646
Ah, Didn't think there would be another artist here.
Sorry about that, it's just one of my pet peeves.
There is a big difference between pregnancy and inflation, and it just rubs me the wrong way when people just tend to treat pregnancy exactly like inflation.
Expansion, I can let that slide easily since there are subtle differences between the two. Pregnancy is different since it's more about.... the 'glorious' birth cycle and having kids.
>>
>>3750789
I'm not the artist. I meant that the artist of >>3749436 was the same as >>3694206
>>
Death of a Derp
>>
File: 1344534289.defenceless_ajfinal.png (503 KB, 736x612) Image search: [Google]
1344534289.defenceless_ajfinal.png
503 KB, 736x612
>>3755115
Extreme unf.
>>
File: tumblr_npgmxoQiJO1u70hq4o1_1280.png (322 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npgmxoQiJO1u70hq4o1_1280.png
322 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 1417611775568.png (230 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1417611775568.png
230 KB, 1500x1500
>>
Pump
>>
>>3762471
>tfw you wish Calorie would draw more inflation like before.
>>
File: 1404848600047.png (554 KB, 1218x1158) Image search: [Google]
1404848600047.png
554 KB, 1218x1158
>>3767497
It was pretty damn good
>>
>>3769862
I know. I'm just saying I wish Calorie would be doing inflation more often again. Back then, he liked it and drew some nice pony inflation pictures before he just switched to fat and obesity only
>>
>>3770788
You and many others. Seriously, there needs to be some way to get his attention on this.
>>
>>3771821
LOOK AT IT

But in all seriousness, Calorie is god-tier in inflation as he is in WG.
>>
>>3747232
Yes
>>
>>3747232
Kay, this is just a bit of my personal gripes, considering that I happen to be a close friend of her, but why do a lot of people hate NecroFeline's MLP art? I kinda find it to be rather polarized and ignorant to be honest,
>>
>>3771991
Portions are weird, shading is overblown, barely even mediocre in my opinion.
It's about one cut above MS paint tier art in my opinion.
>>
>>3772081
That is subjective to some, but she tends to take her own art very personally and spends hours trying her best at working on it in photoshop.

Considering how derpibooru's rather harsh criticism's toward her work had left her rather EXTREMELY embittered towards that site and this one as well, I would would see how annoyed she would get whenever she sees threads like this.
>>
>>3772081

>>3772207 Is right. People can look at these differently. I say the picture is nice.
Necrofeline is trying to improve on her stuff and works hard on them. She tries to put up nice details like the shine for her inflation stuff.

But it's an opinion. Criticism would help her improve as long as it's meaningful, gives tip and points out the flaws.
>>
>>3750607
We can treat pregnancy as inflation to a certain degree, especially hyper, but you're right
>>3750789
This
>>3771991
>ignorant
I like her(?) art, it's that I'm a fan of proper inflation, not blueberry, and hoses
>>3772207
>listening to comments on derpibooru
>>3772759
The only criticism some can give is based on taste
>>
>>3772759
Not a big fan of Necro's stuff.
The quality is hit or miss.
There's improvement but it's very marginal.
>>
>>3771991
I posted >>3747232 but I like necro's art. I've been a patron of hers almost a year now
>>
>>3776777
You're righr about the pointlessness in derpibooru's commentators sometimes. They're almost as cancerous as YT comments if not worse.

And that's basically who I call ignorant over there anyhow.
>>
File: 1458518972495.png (543 KB, 1670x1450) Image search: [Google]
1458518972495.png
543 KB, 1670x1450
>>3776777
I do have to agree with some of those points.

Yeah, criticism/opinions are pretty much based on taste/feelings. I prefer pictures like >>3747232 because if the anatomy better than just a simple spheres, and honestly I don't like spherical inflation so much because of how generic and simple people make it to the point where asses and, sometimes, titties are non-existent. I like me some big asses, udders/boobs/thighs/bellies on my ponies

and derpibooru is not the best place for criticism. It's not the nicest place due to it's.. well community but who is to say 4chan isn't either?

As for pregnancy, I am still iffy on that because I prefer something that is actual inflation in the picture than using a pregnant pony picture to imply inflation but that's like my pet peeve so it's just how I feel.
>>
I don't really consider pregnancy as inflation unless it is a result of egg insertion (of course, by definition it really isn't pregnancy, just an appearance as a result of so many eggs). Seeing how the belly would expand quickly with eggs as opposed to a regular pregnancy provides enough of a difference, at least for me.
>>
>>3577951
>Pumped up and let loose to float away
Would kill for a story to go with this.
>>
File: 1417383340340.jpg (196 KB, 1700x1568) Image search: [Google]
1417383340340.jpg
196 KB, 1700x1568
>>3779094
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m3rqOoXJB3teUWM5NJ97u5yhTOd7XAYILFqNXnXu200/edit
>>
>>3782552
Very goo.
>>
Pump
>>
>>
>>3777332
>criticism/opinions are pretty much based on taste/feelings
Nonsense. As real art is objective - a computer can say how much energy is needed to sort and to recreate an assorted collection of patterns - criticism, too, can be objective. Real art, however, is based on the recreation of reality, in all its meanings.
But here we're discussing fetishy shit, so criticism can be sadly as good as any opinion.
>>3750607
>>3750789
>>3777332
>>3777600
Pregnancy for me is belly expansion until proven otherwise, with some mental gymnastics I can even imagine it being inflation, but once realizing it's preggo... changes the whole mood.
Inflation is about infusion with external fluids or gases, expansion is about already present tissue getting more voluminous, and pregnancy is about procreaton - I heard having too much "fun" (endorphins) while being pregnant can make the baby to a psychopath.
>>
File: tumblr_o8m83up9jP1so362to1_1280.gif (438 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8m83up9jP1so362to1_1280.gif
438 KB, 1280x960
>>
>"You'll never get away with this, Chrysa- GAH! Wh-why do I feel so full?!"
"I just gave you a little love. You ponies can't take much of it -Most explode within a few minutes- But you aren't most ponies, are you, Princess?"
>"I-it hurts! But it feels so GOOD!"
"That'd be the endorphins kicking in, my dear Princess Twilight. You've already surpassed any other victim of mine, and I'm curious to see how long you'll survive."
>"Grrgle... Blorch... Gllmmph..."
"I guess this is it, Princess Twilight. It's been a pleasure. I wonder how long Princess Celestia will last..."
>>
>>3793319
The art's far from good, but the story certainly pushed all the right buttons. Don't stop.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 161

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.