[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ntr/ - Netorare & Waifucucking General In this ITT thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: cuck2.png (1 MB, 1195x1016) Image search: [Google]
cuck2.png
1 MB, 1195x1016
/ntr/ - Netorare & Waifucucking General

In this ITT thread:
>Post your "loyal" waifu for other anons to fuck.
>Steal, fuck and impregnate other anons waifus while they're watching.
>Make fun of all the desperate cucks sharing their waifus just to get their rocks off.
>Make fun of their waifus for being horny cumdumpsters.
>[spoiler]Learn that your waifu always loved and will always love you, even if you can't pleasure her in the sack[/spoiler]

Slutty waifus of all kind welcome here, humans, monsters, furries, kemono, etc.

Happy cheating! Happy cucking!
>>
Small dicked shrimp reporting in
>>
File: sierra ruler.png (856 KB, 1894x560) Image search: [Google]
sierra ruler.png
856 KB, 1894x560
Posting waifus rulers from last thread.
Make yours too, so we can see how much of a size queen your waifu really is : http://iruler.net/img/ruler_30cm.png
>>
File: ryuuko ruler.png (1015 KB, 1894x536) Image search: [Google]
ryuuko ruler.png
1015 KB, 1894x536
>>3422334
>>
File: lynette ruler.png (516 KB, 1538x435) Image search: [Google]
lynette ruler.png
516 KB, 1538x435
>>3422360
>>
>>3422386
There she is
>>
>>3422313

Anon, I hope you're not thinking about using your worthless shrimp dick to pretend to be a man and fuck your waifu. Please keep to just using your hand and letting us proper men fill her up.
>>
>>3422591
If I even would get it in her without cumming first
>>
File: 47e65e44a39284343a1044dbe986da47.png (711 KB, 1364x1515) Image search: [Google]
47e65e44a39284343a1044dbe986da47.png
711 KB, 1364x1515
>>3422591
Tell me about all the things you'd do to my waifu while I watch anon.
>>
>>3422712

Don't worry, she finds that super cute and she feels sexy that you can cum so quickly because of her.

But cute doesn't give her the amazing full feeling a real cock can only provide.
>>
File: kazami torino.gif (4 MB, 406x227) Image search: [Google]
kazami torino.gif
4 MB, 406x227
You don’t know how hard it is, as a woman of childbearing age, to walk away from sex with a well hung man. It’s like your body craves that moment of fulfillment, of being stretched open, perhaps in anticipation of giving birth. Maybe it’s because of memories of our sexual awakening and being taken for the first time, the impossible tightness, the rightness, of having a man inside of your willing but virgin body. When a well endowed man takes you, it feels the same as all the sexual memories from your past, before you were experienced. And it feels right. The right amount of pulling, the right amount of friction, the right amount of fullness. It is a perfect recipe for an orgasm with no substitutions needed to replace ingredients you might not have at hand.

The big issue with your small penis, is that it’s small anon. I’m a gloriously, sexually experienced and demanding waifu. Your penis can not handle that, accommodate for it or adjust to it. My body is the one that is flexible for size, not yours. My body was designed to please men of multiple penis sizes and your’s is severely limited in the range of fulfillment you can offer.

I’m not being cruel in saying it, as factual information is simply what it is; neither good or bad. If you want me to be sexually fulfilled, then you have to know it is not going to be possible with your little penis as we are simply and completely mismatched.
>>
>>3422758

Well first of all we would put you in the closet and only crack the door a little. Just enough to see me from behind as I'm plowing into you. Unfortunately for you, you would only be able to see her legs and feet wrapped around me, but there's no mistaking the movements and the sounds she's making.

We would talk as if you weren't there, but still loud enough that you would hear. I'll ask her if she hates me and make her admit she does. She hates the fact she loves my dick. She hates that her partner has a tiny micro penis that can't even penetrate her properly. She hates the fact her pussy can't be pleased by you because everything else about you is perfect.

But she loves that you let her do this, and she feels sorry. However when she sees your little erect prick with cum everywhere after I have finished with her and already left, she's reminded just how much you two love each other.
>>
>tfw you start an NTR thread for waifucucks and people like it so much they create another one on their own
I know I didn't invent this fetish, but I still feel kinda flattered.
>>
>>3423050
It was an awesome idea anon, cheers. Never thought it would've worked tb.h,
Waifucucking is a new thing for me, I find it much much better than plain cuckolding and ntr. Maybe because there is so much love involved.

>>3422938
>We would talk as if you weren't there, but still loud enough that you would hear. I'll ask her if she hates me and make her admit she does. She hates the fact she loves my dick. She hates that her partner has a tiny micro penis that can't even penetrate her properly. She hates the fact her pussy can't be pleased by you because everything else about you is perfect.

Not that anon, but I love that. Everything about that part is perfect.
>>
>>3422938
I'd be ever so thankful for giving her what I can't, and even just letting me watch would be a great honour.

Could I help you at all? Get you something to drink when you get thirsty, something to eat when you get hungry? Would I have the honour of being your bitch as you destroy her insides with your huge cock?
>>
>>3423112
Hey anon, where do you qualify, on your own ruler?
>>3422360

I'm sure ryuuko isn't as mean with you, when you drop your pants though.
>>
>>3423159
Near the end of "I can almost feel something", it's rather disgraceful.
>>
>>3423208
Yeah me too... I feel like most anon here qualify as this. It's really the most shameful thing, you're almost average, almost 5", yet you still lack a bit of something to make your waifu, happy sexually... well as much happy a 5incher can give
>>
>>3423208
She must've started laughing uncontrollably the first time she saw it, didn't she?
>>
>>3423282
I just can't keep up with other men, but as long as she's happy right?

>>3423311
She was laughing even more when I didn't even last two minutes.
>>
>>3423361
>She was laughing even more when I didn't even last two minutes.

I'm sure she feel bad about it now. You're perfect for her, you didn't choose to be born with a small cock that can't last.

It does nothing for her, but she might give it some stokes when your both of the bed... or even a nice blowjob, it fits so easily in her mouth.
>>
I am going to cum multiple times inside of Lynette's warm pussy
>>
>>3423112

Nah mate, just pretend to be invisible to us and let me do my job. I'm only doing this as a favor to her, not you. When I've finished and left while she thinks about what she did, you can have her back.

Just make sure to get a real good look at my cock when it shoots huge thick loads into her wanting pussy. Never forget that image anytime you ever THINK about fucking her.
>>
>>3423416
I've gotten better, now I can last five if she isn't going very fast.

Heavens though, when she let's me feel what a real man can do, I simple can't sit for hours.

>>3423536
I'm sorry, this isn't about me, it's about her being happy. I won't intrude on your massive dick filling her up. I'll lay next to her afterwards as she tells me every last detail of how you made her feel alive.
>>
>>3423668
>Heavens though, when she let's me feel what a real man can do, I simple can't sit for hours.

You mean she... she uses a strap-on on you? That's awesome anon. Must be incredible to experience what she feel everytime you share her with a stud...that way you know you made the right decision.
>>
>>3422216
I need the humiliation
>>
>>3423717
She even has them custom build, has them moulded after her regulars. I get to feel exactly what she feels every night, she's very much the man in the relationship.
>>
>>3423748
Is your spear of justice too short to properly please this fish or what?
>>
>>3422758
She's always wearing these super slutty outfits in the anime, right? It's like she's inviting strangers to slap her ass and bend her over.
At the very least she doesn't try to hide the fact her boyfriend can't properly satisfy her at all. It's like she's openly saying "Dear god, anyone, just drag me into the nearest alleyway and fuck my brains out".
That's a well-bred waifu you got there.
>>
>>3423907
This, Ryuuko is really a slut.
She was lucky to find anon though, most guys would flee at the massive red-flags she gives, but he was there caring, accepting her slutty side.
(And she gets to fuck his ass, what could she want more?)
>>
>>3423907
You can't even start to understand how much attention she gets in public, sometimes she'll just get called over, taken to the nearest restroom and I won't see her for a while, and when she does come out her thighs are covered in cum.

Other times she lets me watch as she blows men through a glory hole in the dirty bathrooms, no matter the cock she loves it, making out when she has a mouth full of cum is the best!

>>3424024
She's a sweetheart when we go on dates, even if half the time they end with her bent over the restaurant table and getting nailed in front of me, at least I can clean up the mess when we're done!
>>
>>3423831
I-I mean, she's got crazy high expectations to be satisfied...
It's not my fault what I'm packing isn't... monster-built...
>>
>>3424154
Tell us Anon, what kind of monsters does she like to fuck? How much bigger and more powerful then you are they?
>>
>>3424118
Do you have a dakimakura of her or anything of the like?
>>
>>3424118
You're such a sweetie to go through all that. You're the proof that even sluts deserves a boyfriend... I'd even say, sluts's boyfriends are the best boyfriend because they aren't possessive insecure guys. She so lucky to have you licking her pussy after the chief fucked her at the restaurant. What more tasty desert could it be than the well used pussy or Ryuuko.

>>3424154
And what do you do to make up for that?
Do you let her see Alphys? I bet that fat dinosaur tongue feels waaaaaay better than everything you could give her with you cock.
>>
>>3424234
Yes I do, why do you ask Anon?
>>
>>3424281
Don't you have any friends you could ask to come over to fuck your dakimakura of Ryuuko or smear it with their semen? You could pay them.
>>
>>3424329
I already have a friend who does that actually, he's an 8' beast. I simply just watch him rub against it before spraying his seed all over it, and the only payment he wants is that I rub my face in it every time.We constantly make jokes about it, about how I probably couldn't even pleasure a pillow.
>>
>>3424183
She did once tell me about her thing with Asgore.
He’s a huge guy, and apparently not just in height…
But he’s so nice and genuine… but just imagining the two and what they did… or what they might still do… it’s hard not to feel inadequate about size stuff.
>>3424276
Alphys on the other hand has been hanging out with Undyne for as long as I can remember. I don’t know the details on what they go out and do, but Alphys always starts blushing when she sees me.
Undyne sometimes teases me if I can’t get her off that she should go visit Alphys… that’s usually the part where I cum.
>>
>>3424678
What is her relationship with Undyne anyway? Are you fwb or what? Or are you really her husbando?

I'm afraid Asgore ruined her forever though, I mean... Even if you were already well endowed, there's no way you could compete with him in that department... suck that he is so kind though... I mean, you can't even hate him for ruining your waifu standard of pleasure... he's so genuine.
>>
File: 1455867032640.png (1 MB, 502x952) Image search: [Google]
1455867032640.png
1 MB, 502x952
I just finished Rune Factory 4, where pic related is the local god visited daily by many people to thank her for blessings.

What do you think of her? (I'm new to this fetish)
>>
>>3425291
I think it's impossible for a mere human cock to satisfy this huge dragon pussy. Probably why you can't marry her in the game, it would be too embarassing...
But i'm sure this doesn't stop you, am i right?
>>
File: tumblr_nz5lnvBRCz1qlwf80o1_500.jpg (119 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz5lnvBRCz1qlwf80o1_500.jpg
119 KB, 500x694
>>3425339
>But i'm sure this doesn't stop you, am i right?

Well of course not, she says she does love me, but I know that as a human, I could never truly satisfy her. Even her half-horse human friend is better fit to have sex with her, but I always know that I am one of her best friends, even if she will never marry me.

It would be great to have sex with her, but giving her food and telling her how much I love her is wonderful as well, even if she doesn't always like how I stare at her fat, egg-laying hips.
>>
>>3423437
I want you to
>>
File: fc5b37fcc39613a557ce8f434519c143.png (902 KB, 1280x1614) Image search: [Google]
fc5b37fcc39613a557ce8f434519c143.png
902 KB, 1280x1614
>>3424740
I’d say husbando since we do live together… well, not really live since she’s out so much. We sleep in the same bed… usually.
She was so excited to finally have sex but she seemed pretty disappointed in the… size reveal. Nowadays when I ask if she wants to fuck she’ll often say she’s too tired from her day.
When she is home I usually eat her out or play with her feet while she does other things like reading. I’ll jerk off while doing this, but she makes sure I know that I need to ask first.
>>
>>3425489
>even if she doesn't always like how I stare at her fat, egg-laying hips.

Of course she don't like it. You're her best friend, her confident... she don't want to ruin your friendship with all that sex nonsense... she's happy you're there for her when the other humans only worship her out of fear or to gain her favors... and don't get me started on dragons... Yeah they're such studs, she saw you getting hard when she told you that one time how thick that red dragon from the mountain was.... but in the end, they're basic and crude, and she stills come to you. Even if she can't marry you she's happy just talking with you, gladly eating everything you give her.
>>
>>3425525
If you'd like you can fuck her face while I'm balls deep. I'm not sure how well that'll go, though, what with her constantly moaning, but I'm sure your sensitive little dick will cum at any kind of stimulation while watching me creampie Lynette.
Think of it as my treat to you
>>
>>3425571
You need to confront her properly about that. It's so obvious your puny thing is an embarassment for her. You're great and all, but she just don't find you sexually attractive.
I don't think she fucks others guys on the side, she's pretty loyal, but maybe you should step up your game. Go ask some dildo, or if you're into that, tell her about strap-on, I'm sure she'll love to be the man for once... well, I'm dumb, she is already the man in the relationship.
>>
>>3425639
i don't think she would pay much attention to the thing in her mouth but it will still feel amazing for me nonetheless.
>>
File: Ventuswill.jpg (21 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Ventuswill.jpg
21 KB, 306x306
>>3425609
Yeah, our friendship is the most important thing we have, that's why I struggled so hard to save her, even revive her, continuing to be her friend is the greatest privilege I could have, she already gets so many people asking of her daily, it wouldn't be fair of me to ever ask her for sex. I know she adores to tease me about how I love her, but there's no way I could compare to a dragon's divine rod.

>and don't get me started on dragons...
>but in the end, they're basic and crude, and she stills come to you.

I know, that's why I don't mind when the dragons I have working on the farm visit her in the night, and rail her hard, sometimes more than one, occasionally an orgy of them fucking her. It's in her nature, even if I feel strange hearing her roars in the room right over... She feels awkward about doing it ever since I first caught her doing it, but she has her heats, and needs to fulfill them... I don't know what to say to her.
>>
>>3425843
It must be so hard to be in your place anon.
I mean, those with furry waifu have it pretty hard already, because they have to "compete" (they can't) with horses and bulls, but you fell in love with a literal feral dragon!!
Even if she was still a virgin, she would barely, and barely is a huge word, feel you.

I'm sure she doesn't realize how much it crushes you when she jokes about your dick... She must think it's better to joke about this than be sad, but it's still talking about it in the end.

>She feels awkward about doing it ever since I first caught her doing it, but she has her heats, and needs to fulfill them... I don't know what to say to her.

She doesn't know what to ay either... She's ashamed you must see that part of her, but she can't help, you can't stop yourself from breathing... a female dragon can't stop herself from seeking strong males and be bred.
Maybe you should ask her if can see her when she does it.... She would be revolted at the idea, but it's better to do that than ignoring the elephant in the room.. hell, maybe she'll like it the end... you stroking your pitiful human penis while she gets ravaged by power mountain dragons.

Maybe she will even hatch an egg, you'll get to be its "father", you can't know.
>>
>>3426006
My whole arm isn't enough, let alone my meager length...

>Maybe you should ask her if can see her when she does it..
I think she does... She pretends to be upset at things because she's afraid of letting others down. I think she'd actually love to know I don't mind seeing her being with such massively endowed beasts, filling her in a way I never could. I think she would even like it if I stroked and pet her as they fuck her, just so she can get the feeling of a friend nearby.

And she's already laid eggs, some would say she's lazy for not raising them, but I knwo how easily tired she gets... That's why I'm raising them for her while she lounges in the dragon room, to endure the hardships of being worshipped, praised, and offerings while I keep the eggs warm.

Sometimes I have time to watch those dragon spew their seed in her, and afterwords, she's even begun to ask me to clean it up for her! I think her neck can't reach, but it's so good to help her out by licking away all the messy sperm on her dragon pussy, so she doesn't worry about someone seeing it in the day.
>>
>>3426617
>I think she would even like it if I stroked and pet her as they fuck her, just so she can get the feeling of a friend nearby.

She would definitely love it. Seeing your supportive face when she's at her most vulnerable a huge dragon cock in her pussy would be one the most romantic moment in her life.
If you cannot hope to fuck her you'll strive your best to be her emotionnal compagnion, the dragons just pump and dump her, they don't get to experience what an amazing person she is... having sex with her, impying you could, would ruin things.

You're so brave taking care of her eggs and cleaning her used hole the best you can. It's not easy to do that as a mere human, and she understand and appreciate it.
>>
File: 016.jpg (555 KB, 1200x1703) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
555 KB, 1200x1703
bump
>>
File: 1408421724.sssonic2_dragon2.jpg (134 KB, 1280x1115) Image search: [Google]
1408421724.sssonic2_dragon2.jpg
134 KB, 1280x1115
>>3426795
Oh it is romantic, she tries to talk to me during their sex, and she cries out the dragons' nicknames instead of mine while talking, I've even heard her mistakenly say their names instead when she's talking regularly but, it's so nice that she has sexual friends to not be lonely anymore.

She is the most wonderful dragon in the world. Shee prefers that I say they're Venti's eggs, not mine, because they aren't. I may raise them, but I'm just a babysitter to the mother.
She gets so bold now when I clean her up, teasing me about my size and how I can't have it and even their globs of seed are bigger than my rod. She's right though, they've stretched her holes wide, I was insignificant before, but outright pathetic now to try to claim I could ever please her. It can get kind of musky cleaning around there, but if she tells me to lick clean her tighter hole (not so tight anymore) after a dragon accidently sticks it in there mid-orgy, I wouldn't deny such a simple request to the one who's given me home, a job, and a town to oversee. It's the least I could do for her. Even when she decides to just sit on me as I clean, her comfort is more valuable than mine.
>>
Probably gonna get shit because >pony but it's worth a try. She deserves better than me.
>>
>tfw futa ntr is so unexplored
The element of femininity they bring emphasizes the demasculinization aspects of the fetish even more.
>>
>>3431331
>Lyra finally gets a human
>He can't please her

Good fucking job anon.
And she can't leave you because it's unusure when she gets to be with a human again.
>>
>>3431977
I have this cool futa NTR story from a long past thread if you want :

I want a cute herm gf who’s always sweet and kind, who always takes time to make sure that I’m having a good time no matter what we do.
I want my herm gf who will gently fuck me in the ass after we have sex in the missionary position and who will cuddle with me in post orgasmic bliss.
I want her to burst into tears with joy when I get down on one knee and propose to her after several months together, promising to be forever hers.
I want her to reluctantly introduce me to her lecherous mother in the lead up to the wedding, warning me to be careful around her.
I want my gf to be called away suddenly, leaving me alone with her milfy mother, the sexual tension suddenly clogging the air.
I want her mother to begin to help lighten the mood by making small talk, slowly spreading her legs as she talks to reveal a hefty bulge in her skirt.
>>
>>3433148
I want her to notice my staring at her crouch and laugh, standing up to remove her skirt to give a better view.
I want the musk from her swollen balls and thick dick to fill the air, making my eyes water as drool begins to drip from my mouth.
I want her to grin cruelly as she approaches, rubbing her length across my face, pre streaking along my cheeks.
I want her to call me a cock-whore as she suddenly rams her dick down my throat and begins to thrust with wild abandon.
I want her to mutter terrible things about how I’m not worthy for her daughter if all it takes is a cock to turn me into a bitch-in-heat.
I want to feel a steady rumbling as she picks up the pace and orgasms, pulling my face deeper to her crouch until her fur is tickling my nose.
I want to gasp for air as I struggle to swallow the intense volume of seed, my stomach slowly bulging out as I bloat out.
I want her to yank her still hard cock out of my mouth, and push me onto all fours as she tears of my pants, exposing my straining cock to the air.
I want her to use the leftover cum to lubricate my twitching asshole before she plunges forward, slamming down on my prostate, pushing me over the edge.
I want her to mock my stamina, whispering in my ear as she thrusts, using me like a toy not even a breeding hole.
I want her to keep filling my well stuffed hole till I look pregnant with her cum.
>>
>>3433159
I want her to say that her daughter could never treat me like this, that she’s too good for me. That I should belong with her mother to be her bitch to train and fuck.
I want her to leave my dazzed body while she goes to wash off, me unable to move without cum dripping out of every hole.
I want to struggle to follow her into the shower, eager to lick clean the sweat and cum that’s matted in her fur, willing to serve her as her toy.
I want my gf to come back find me kneeling in front of the couch, nursing from her mother’s cock, the faintest traces of shame dismissed from my mind as another spurt of cum fills my throat.
I want to lose myself in the pleasure of the torrent going down my throat as my gf runs crying from the house, cursing her mother for taking another one from her.
>>
>>3433168
>>3433159
>>3433148
Thanks man. That was great.

Funny thing is, I pictured it more like a 55-65 year old woman as the mom, which in a way made it even hotter. She's not even attractive anymore, doesn't even try. Just whips it out and it's over
>>
>>3433425
She turns you into a bitch, just with her cock? Yeah it's hot in a way. I particulary liked the final twist.
>>
>>3433425
Have the sequel, I don't know if it's NTR enough, but it might interest you :

I want my herm gf to abandon me to her mother, who gleefully takes on the role of my mistress.
I want my mistress to train me to serve her every need, becoming her servant, her pet and her fuck-hole all in one.
I want the days to pass in a haze of sex as I forget what life was like before her glorious herm cock.
I want her to force me to wear a massive butt-plug to keep my hole stretched out and ready for her when.
I want to wake up one day by the sound of angry thumping on the door, my mistress nowhere to be seen.
I want to answer the door covered in the remains of last night’s breeding session to be confronted by a familiar face.
I want to see my ex looking down at me, her naked well-muscled form a far cry from the petite girl who left me behind.
>>
>>3433468
I want my ex to pounce on me with an animalistic grunt, mounting me there in the doorway where anyone who cares to look can see me.
I want to gasp as she yanks out my plug and forces her dick into my cum filled ass.
I want her tell me between thrusts how she’s been training, getting stronger and bigger so she can keep up with me, treat me how I should be treated.
I want her to tell me how much she loves fucking me now as I moan like a bitch, relishing in the pleasure of her thick herm dick.
I want to suck at her nipples as she approaches her first orgasm, pushing her over the edge as she fills me with even more hot herm cum.
I want her to pick me up, still impaled on her dick as she carries me to her mother’s bed.
I want her to ravage me for the rest of the day, making up for the lost time as she promises to never leave me alone again, never leave me hungry and never leave me unfilled.
>>
>>3433472
I want her mother to cautiously walk through the front door and follow the trails of sex and moaning back to her room.
I want her mother to see me sitting in her daughter’s lap, ridding her cock as I have cum was more.
I want her mother to smile and say how pleased she is that her daughter finally made a man hers.
I want my herm gf to thank her mother for showing her just how much of a cock slut I was, and offer her my mouth to use as she wants.
I want her mother to tear off her skirt and face-fuck me violently as her daughter’s thrusts quicken.
I want them to share an explosive orgasm with me at the centre as they flood me from both ends.
I want to lay there in the post coitus bliss as my gf’s mother says how much her daughter reminds her of herself when she and her grandma shared my gf’s dad.
>>
>>3433477
>>3433472
>>3433468
I'm not really an ntr fag, I just just enjoy some of the elements in play. Very satisfying conclusion Tbh
>>
>>3433477
Whole thing was really fucking hot, and I came to it. Good job.
>>
File: sex is a no-no.png (111 KB, 329x382) Image search: [Google]
sex is a no-no.png
111 KB, 329x382
My waifu's face when show her my dick, in the hopes we'll fuck that night.

It's hard having a fluffy wife when you're just a human.
>>
>>3422334
>>3422360
>>3422386
>tfw thin but long
it's like a katana
>>
File: susapphire.png (64 KB, 1997x2572) Image search: [Google]
susapphire.png
64 KB, 1997x2572
>>3434162
I feel you on that.

My waifu is a gay polymorphic space rock in a committed relationship.
>>
>>3434413
I can't satisfy mine because furries can take 10'" inch dick easily.
You can't satisfy yours because fusing feels much much better than plain sex (and you're not even with her to begin with)

Let's suffer.
>>
>>3434413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVeAEwrL1Ts
>>
>>3422334
>measured my dick
>tfw 12cm
>not even 5inches

Just cuck my shit up
>>
Ok, I am going to get shat on because >cartoon, but what would you do to this little cyclops cunt bros?
>>
>>3434432

But, if you are what you eat.. then I AM her
>>
File: she wants THIS.jpg (294 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
she wants THIS.jpg
294 KB, 1280x855
>>3435162
Kek, what did you think nigga, should've know that when you decided to date a pony.
I don't know if Lyra is prone to cheating or not, probably not, but it must be so hard for her to resist the temptation... especially with Equestria stance on clothes... imagine how it's going on her head when she sees a massive 13" thick floppy horsecock hanging low on the street.

>I really don't want her to leave me for not being enough of a man for her, should I hire a well hung escort or something?

Depends of your definition of man really... Some would hard there is nothing more shameful than using a third party as a substitute for you... but it's also a strong proof of love. You're selfless enough to accept that she can fuck other stallions and still be with you.

You should probably look for dick enhancement magic, but I guess you really want to see another stallion breed her like you'll never be able to, do you?
>>
File: 96ff1b7a6019440d784ff090ccae1966.jpg (842 KB, 1772x2362) Image search: [Google]
96ff1b7a6019440d784ff090ccae1966.jpg
842 KB, 1772x2362
>>3433000 #
I-I mean, I can still support her financially, just... she's taken so many that are bigger than me before, i'm not sure my cock alone can really cut it for her; no matter how much she tells me otherwise I still see her glancing at stallions on the street...

I really don't want her to leave me for not being enough of a man for her, should I hire a well hung escort or something? I'd see it more as preventing the inevitable time where she cheats on me... [spoiler]And to be honest I'm pretty sure deep down I'd enjoy watching a virile stud pump a baby into her.[/spoiler]
>>
>>3435046
Is your dick so tiny you can't even satisfy a loli?
Kek
>>
>>3435235
>dick enhancement magic
We looked into that, she brought it up to me as a joke one day. (not sure how funny it was, it's probably the root of why i'm worried.)
>>
File: db95d7bd78532dbdf50a12cf601ec675.png (448 KB, 1081x1473) Image search: [Google]
db95d7bd78532dbdf50a12cf601ec675.png
448 KB, 1081x1473
>>3435296
>>3435261
damn, meant to quote >>3435261
>>
>>3435285

I guess, but I also want to know if people find her hot or something, or am I just crazy?!
>>
>>3435324
I'm a shameless furfag, amigo, and I don't like lolis unless it's kemololi. But I'm sure there are some anon who wouldn't mind to cuck you.

>>3435296
So you really looked into that or you just talked about it as a joke? Need to know.
Someone told me Rarity has some spell for that... poor spike isn't really a beast unfortunately.
>>
>>3435423
Well, she brought it up as a joke, I laughed along and only worried about it a couple hours after. It might just be me being a paranoid fuckwit though
>>
>>3435468
So now you got 3 solutions bro

1)You use the dick enhancement magic... but it's temporary, and can only do so much as doubling the size of your dong. I don't know how big you are, but the "average" (knowing they reduce the actual average not to worry below-average ponies) anthro stallion is like 12 inch. If you're 6 or above, it might be good... unless she has taken monster cocks like Big mac's before

2)You can go to Zecora's at the black market (no pun intended) and buy those pills from her land... It's used to small dicked wimp into studs... but I heard there are pretty horrific side-effect like turning your brain into a puddle or giving you ith a half horse snout or Satyr legs.

3)You Hire an escort
>>
>>3435533
Well, i'm 6'' exactly, might just look into the spells, but still, I'm _really_ not sure average would be enough for her, she's taken bigger (or so she's told me, we're both bi sooooo yeah)

Not sure i'm entirely cool on risking the pills, what if people see the side effects and know? I'm still kinda torn between options 1 and 3, although I have my reservations for either...
>>
>>3435651
>we're both bi
>both bi
>bi

Kek. Just say you got a hard-on for stallions anon, you're spilling spaguettis everywhere.
If you sure average wouldn't do the trick for her, just seek a stallion willing to fuck her, maybe he'll even let watch... or more.
Though there may be unwanted consequences to that options though
>>
>>3435753
Well, i obviously can't say I'm gay, I'm dating a mare.

But yeah, threesomes never even occured to me, good idea.
>unwanted consequences
Enlighten me. I have my ideas of what consequences there could be but right now I need a lot of confirmation.
>>
>>3435834
Well, some ponies are already mocking Lyra for being a "human whore", what if they learn her precious humans can't even give her an orgasm and she needs to go back to ponies just for that? Her social life would be really hurt, though her friends don't mind obviously.

Then... If you're afraid she might fell for the mighty horsecock and realize she never really loved humans... well, I think you're being paranoid, she's a unicorn, she know how to distinguish sex from love... I wouldn't have said the same thing if you were dating Pinkie pie.

You just need to find a gentle and discret enough stallion who just want to pump and dump and you'll have none of these problems I think.
>>
File: e8416d130fd2f395ffbdb3c85ac7bb43.jpg (641 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
e8416d130fd2f395ffbdb3c85ac7bb43.jpg
641 KB, 1275x1650
>>3435894
>she's a unicorn, she knows how to distinguish sex from love
I think that's really the encouragement I needed, Anon. I really just have to find somebody I trust enough, someone who won't kiss and tell, yknow?

Thanks again, man.
>>
>>3435994
You're welcome, hope you'll find the one. Keep us updated on how this is all working, if you feel like it
>>
File: dick measure.png (237 KB, 1055x1395) Image search: [Google]
dick measure.png
237 KB, 1055x1395
>>3422933
I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with having a small dick. It just means that your position in life is forever cemented below everyone that doesn't have a worthless clit-cock dangling between their legs. Instead of pleasing a woman and filling her vulnerable womb with fertile seed, passing on your genes and ensuring your legacy, you're destined to be the bottom bitch for any hung stud that decides to bend you over and blow a thick, creamy load up your boipussy. If there isn't a thick, meaty slab of vein-ridden cock between your legs then you forfeit any right to call yourself a man, plain and simple. You either get on your knees, open your mouth, and wait for that fat burly dick to dislocate your jaw, or spread those fat asscheeks and get ready for your pucker to get gaped. A man's cock (an -actual- man's cock, not some sissy dick that spurts from a gentle breeze), will leave any hole stretched out, brutalized, and leaking hot, gooey cum that teems with life and energy. A pathetic cock no bigger than my pinky won't even be able to produce a dime-sized load, let alone stretch anything out. A big dick even smells better, radiating raw, masculine musk that'll make a wimpy faggot jizz his panties in mouth-watering anticipation. Which of course is perfectly natural. The only thing a puny sissy clit is good for is reminding everyone how much better a big dick is. Once the owner of such a meager "cock" realizes how utterly inadequate they really are, the sooner they can move on with their life as a disposable cumdump that lives to worship strong, manly dick.
>>
>>3437946

>Is not bad but is very very bad

You are not a very smart Gambian, are you mr.Gambo the Gambian?!
>>
>>3438027
I just saved it from another trash thred and figured I might as well post with the image desu
>>
>>3437946
I remember when it was first posted.
It was a good thread (about small peens)

>>3438159
Thanks for your contributions. All those husbando needs to be reminded what they have between their legs... they might start thinking they are man enough to please their waifu.
>>
File: 35-26273-12600.jpg (41 KB, 288x702) Image search: [Google]
35-26273-12600.jpg
41 KB, 288x702
>tfw you will never have an extramarital relationship with a femboy
>you will never be completely surprised by his 8 inch dick when he pulls it out
>after getting your brains fucked out you go into the bathroom to take a piss while he checks out your phone
>a few weeks pass and you come home from work
>your waifu is getting railed by his huge cock

traps are best ntr
>>
>>3437946
This. This right here is a significant part of the reason that I'm into this fetish even without a girl I'd call my waifu

Well said.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>3438607
Tell us more anon.
>>
>>3438658
I'm not sure there's much I can say that hasn't already been well-covered.

But I do often fantasize about failing so hard as a man that even my casual friends and aquantainces, regardless of gender, treat me as a bitch, with that taken up to 11 and me forced completely into the female role if I ever managed to luck into a serious relationship with a girl while she sleeps around and does as she wishes, similar to a womanizing guy. Only sex I'd get would be if she was generous enough to use a strap-on, or let me be a warm-up fuck/blowjob dispenser for a guy she brings home on a whim.

Alternatively, for something a bit more directly NTR-focused, having my girlfriend stolen away by a real man and his massive cock, and the both of us getting turned into his sex slaves together when I learn about it. At first, she's disgusted with how quickly I give in and she can't believe she ever thought of me as a man, but within a few weeks of service alongside her, both of us have forgotten that even I ever thought I was.
>>
>>3439314
>she's disgusted with how quickly I give in and she can't believe she ever thought of me as a man

Pretty hot desu. I like your fantasies.
Are you too in the standard cuck penis size aka : stuck between 4" and 5" ?
>>
>>3439354
Unfortunately, I'm about 5.5 full size.

I'm about half that when soft though, and I am a fan of chastity belts that do a wonderful job of keeping it that size.
>>
>>3439464
>A guy subbier and more cuck than me is bigger in the pants.

F-Fuck.
>>
>>3439544
I wish I wasn't, trust me. It feels unnatural to be so innately submissive when everything else about me that matters is so average, but the average is the part that I'd change if I could.
>>
>>3439665
Fate is a bitch.
I don't like my size (4"7) but I least I have this fetish to cope with it. Better than nothing.
>>
>>3439736
Honestly, if I were your size I'd be making every effort to get as girly (and slutty) as possible in hopes of finding somebody to just straight up make me their bitch. Unless everything else about your body is crazy masculine, you're in a great situation for that if you're anywhere near as into the idea as I am.
>>
>>3440462
I am somewhat trap material in fact, bubbly butt and not really tall... But I don't think I'm ready to take up the fetish into real life.
Well, I'm typing this, but I have an hard-on...
>>
She's not exactly my waifu but I have thought about this kind of thing with Sakura Kyouko
>>
File: Zelda NTR 1.jpg (434 KB, 1250x900) Image search: [Google]
Zelda NTR 1.jpg
434 KB, 1250x900
>>
Have some NTR logs from one of my old ERP sessions.

http://pastebin.com/NZtaHHhL
>>
>>3441168
And with lots of butt sniffing
>>
>>3442300
>CTRL+F
>"small"
>""If you weren't so keen on giving pity fucks to a small-dicked dog" + vixen
>Instantly hard

Thanks anon!
>>
>>3442822
My pleasure. Sadly, my fox CEO was erased when I got banned for endorsing real life rape.
>>
>>3442914
Yeah, it's too bad.

"Huskies are nowhere near as big as us foxes are." Josh continued, as he reached inside of his own pants, pushing aside his briefs, the first four inches of his emerging cock springing out.
"Nor as longlasting." The fox pumped his own cock a few times, coaxing another few inches out of his sheath. The tip of his member was pressing against the vixen's cheek now, just a little bit of precum slightly matting her fur. As all eight inches of his foxhood were finally revealed, his two fingers, wet from the vixen's excretions, finally pulled out.
"Your body was made to mate with other foxes. Not with some inferior species like that husky you fancy." He took hold of one of her hands, guiding it to his member. "Rub it nice and slowly. Get a feel of how big it is."

"Don't blame the poor boy. He can't help not being built to pleasure a proud vixen like you, Jessica."

Man that's some good shit right there.
>>
>>3442300
> Jessica Taylor had never been treated like this before. Never been taken like this before. Jay wasn't the only man she'd been with, but he was a perfect example of the only kind of man she'd been with. Charming. Affable. Generous. Nice.

>Mr. Stonewright, she corrected herself--was none of that. He moved her how he liked. Positioned her for his pleasure. Gripped her by the tail, dug a palm into the small of her back, straightening her until she was just right for him...and then she felt the tip of his member hot against her lower lips, the pressure building, building, until he pressed in...

>And filled her, firmly, one thrust digging into her and making her yelp out loud, head tossing back as her back arched even further than she thought it could. He was big. She'd had him in her mouth for so long, how had she not really noticed it? He was so long, so thick...it wasn't that Jay didn't compare...he just couldn't.

UNFFFFF
I've read many cuck stories on furaffinity, but this is clearly one of the best. It hits all of my buttons

You sure you don't have more?
>>
>>3443269
I have some more of that particular roleplay, although we never fully finished it. Expect it to end abruptly halfway through.

http://pastebin.com/QAKUQPh7
>>
>>3441168
>>3442786
I want to sniff Kyouko's butt and her warm used pussy after several men have came inside her and all over her thighs
Then maybe she'll let me lick them all over and we can make out with her juices and loads of cum in our mouths
>>
>>3443392
>http://pastebin.com/QAKUQPh7
>Josh slowly began to pump himself in and out of Jessica, with harsh, determined thrusts, both his hands on her sides, rocking her entire body in tandem with his thrusts, spearing her on his length again, and again, and again.

and again and again and again

Well i ends abruptly, but it ends on the right word.... a neverending story in fine.
>>
>>3443402
I like the idea of licking her clean after a day or two straight of fucking
>>
>>3443476
Well, most of my other cuckRP logs are on my other laptop. Josh fucked so many bitches, you wouldn't believe.

I also had a vixen of my own -- another CEO. She was a lesbian, and she always ended up watching her mouse girlfriend getting fucked. Good times.
>>
>>3444143
Well, if one day you happen to get on your other PC, and there is a cuck thread up... post em for me, I'll gadly read them.

Not too found of the 2nd part... not that it isn't hot, but I prefer when the woman still love he wimpy boyfriend, she just can't resist the sexual power of the better man... her she just don't care anymore.
>>
>>3444201
I wasn't too fond of it either, which is why I we kinda wordlessly stopped doing it after that.

The fun is in the breaking.
>>
>>3443661
I like the idea of fucking her for days on end, sweaty and unwashed, just pounding her little cunt whenever I get the urge. She's pretty cock hungry so she would likely invite some friends to fill her up even further on occasion
No doubt there'd be times when you walk into her room to see her getting creampied by some stud, used condoms and sweat-soaked clothes strewn across the sheets. Of course she'd expect you to clean up afterward. If you're lucky she'll thank you with a nice, deep, sloppy kiss
>>
>>3444217
>The fun is in the breaking.

Exactly.
Btw, congratulation, it doesn't feel like a RP at all. there is better pacing and wording than most furry fictions.
>>
>>3444225
A dirty cumstained sweaty mess...
I am salivating at the thought of seeing her like that.
>>
>>3444258
*tips reading glasses

I aim to write a full book a few months from now. ERPing is great practice for both writing and ad hoc imagination skills. If I can trump most furry fanfics by hastily throwing together some words, I do hope I can make something work in a longer period of time.
>>
>>3444376
Is your RP just a throw out story or did it have a global background?

The fact that huskies are at the bottom of the canine hierarchy interest me. Could you tell me more? if you want though.
>>
>>3444581
If Josh' profile hadn't been erased I could just link you that, but no such luck.

Josh is (was, RIP ;_;) a stuck up brat with rich parents that got forced into this manager position to show that he's not a lazy sack of shit. Instead of actually working, he simply abuses whatever employee takes his fancy the most; blackmailing them into various perverted acts of debauchery.

Huskies aren't really at the bottom of the canine hierarchy by any means, but foxes definitely are just a little more elevated than the other species. Josh in particular thinks high of himself, and he's just a little bit of a racist in that he feels the need to remind other species how utterly worthless they are in comparison to the vulpine master race.

So yeah, not much more backstory than Josh being an ass and just wanting a cute little vixen to fuck.
>>
>>3444687
Oh i see, thanks for answering.
Also nice vixen, I have a better picture of what Jessica looks like now.
(heh, I feel bad for Jay, though he's really a wimp, even by ntr's standards.)
>>
>>3444739
These are actually images I used for my own vixen CEO. Rest in peace.

Wimps are more fun to play with than the "won't stop fighting until he's hurt or tied up" kind. I should really start ERPing again.
>>
>>3444794
There are wimps, and there are "I'm going to watch my gf getting kissed without even leaving the piece pissed as fuck, or crying"

But yeah, it's probably more fun.
>>
slooow
>>
>>3446081
About as slow as your wife's long, drawn out orgasm on the knotted dick of a superior canine lover.
>>
>>3446394
My waifu and a dog?
well, I am interested.
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (230 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
230 KB, 719x960
>>3422216
>this entire thread
I know its /trash/ but jesus fucking christ this thread is trash
>>
>>3446511
It's their fetish anon, chill and let them have it.
their not this autistic in reality just as we are not.
>>
Anyone else here because they're too used to being the dominant one? Real talk, being a cuck is interesting to me.
>>
>>3448887
That's the first time I ever heard that.
Tell me more.
>>
>>3448910
I have a good cock and I'm not terrible in bed, and in every relationship I've ever been in I'm the dominant one.
Hell, my current girl calls me 'sir' all the time. Yet, there's this inner feeling of wanting to be inferior. To be the submissive one. Getting cuckolded seems like the biggest hit to someone's self esteem, so it just intrigues me.
>>
>>3449064
>Getting cuckolded seems like the biggest hit to someone's self esteem

Getting cheated on yes... Cuckolding I don't know. It depends on the individual and the overall relationship
It's just a fantasy here, a fantasy we have because we're not well-endowed in real life or because we enjoy feeling submissive, or idk really.

It'll be fucking hard for you to get into it if you're an adonis, but we can start somewhere.
You don't happen to have a waifu? Have you a good imagination?
>>
>>3449204
>You don't happen to have a waifu? Have you a good imagination?
Waifu? No. I'm no jock, but I haven't ever found a fictional character to idolize.
Imagination is a different story. I enjoy writing from time to time.
Ah. Pardon me, but I think I'll go back to lurking. Thank you for humoring me.
>>
File: 1436232490566.png (19 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1436232490566.png
19 KB, 500x323
>>3437946
>people are still reposting this after I wrote it in the small penis thread a month ago

This such a weird fucking feeling.
>>
>>3449410
Whatever works for you pal. Have a good evening!
>>
>>3449441
It's your legacy anon, be proud of it.
What are you doing here btw? You don't have a small dick if I remember, seeking some small dicked shrimps to cuck?
>>
>>3449464
>an anonymous poster even vaguely remembers I have a decent sized cock (7 inches)

This getting surreal.

And right now I'm just seeing what people are up to. I wrote a snippet for the last thread but I'm too tired to write anything right now.
>>
>>3449723
>7inches
>decent

right in the fucking chest.

Don't worry though, I just have a really vivid memory for useless stuff like imageboards when I can't even learn my courses properly.

Would like to see more of your writings, yes. Rest well for the moment however.
>>
File: vul.png (115 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
vul.png
115 KB, 600x800
>pokefag and /trash/man
no bully.

I want to enjoy life with my newly wed Vulpix and right before the honey moon I am knocked out and wake up in a cage. She is surrounded by many men with large cocks, she smiles at me spreading her virgin pussy in my face, showing that beautiful hymen… almost close enough to touch. She gently taunts me saying "if I really love her then I'd forgive her for what is about to happen".

I beg and plead for her to stop but one of them takes her virginity in one fell thrust, bottoming her out and causing her belly to bulge and the room to be filled with moans. She goes mad for his cock and I am forced to watch, she keeps eye contact with me the entire time.

I am informed that she's not on the pill as their breaths become labored, the smell of her sweat and sex filling the air as he finally cums a massive wad deep inside, when he pulls out I notice her pussy is noticeably loosened by his girth, more than I could ever provide for her. She keeps me in this cage and fucks groups of random men for the next 9 months, every hole is thoroughly used. Finally, the week before she is due there is 6 hour gangbang train ran on her. I am finally released from my cage, mentally broken, thinking only about having sloppy seconds with my pregnant wife. I mount her raw, I kiss her soiled mouth passionately, and futily release my load deep inside her occupied womb.

She will make me smell her ass, spread her sour pussy and demand for me to tongue bathe her, forcibly mount me while she is bearing another pokemons egg, taunt me that the other mons' she's fucking have a bigger dicks than me and that I am going to raise my non-biological young like a good little trainer bitch. She will engage in gangbangs with other human trainers/pokemon and then forcibly mount me for sloppy seconds every day taking delight in my suffering.
>>
File: Anime_a09b37_5451285.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Anime_a09b37_5451285.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>3450297
I've read the same text (kind of) but with a skunk (sabrina) instead.
Mhhh

Still a nice fantasy tho, good taste
>>
>>3450297
The biggest cuckold would be that her lovers get her to evolve with a firerock (something she denied you to do) and then fuck her sweet ninetales pussy
>>
And now I am erect
>>
>>3450403
9 tailjobs and 3 holes to service everyone but you.
>>
>>3449837
7 is big, don't kid yourself. I know this is a cuck thread, but let's not lose our heads.
>>
>>3449441
>small penis thread
There was one and I missed it? Dangit.
>>
Don't have a waifu but I really want someone to plow my actual wife. Both threads have been amazing and only reinforced my desires.
>>
>>3452192
Not big enough to satisfy your wife?
>>
Bumpo
>>
>>3452192
I guess he didn't wanna go through with it.
>>
I want a giant anon to fuck my giant waifu and give her pleasure I could never hope to accomplish with my tiny body.
>>
Why does the idea of cucking other anons turn me on so much? Kinda makes me feel like a scumbag.
>>
>>3453725
We will pardon you if you can give our waifus what we can't. Don't worry.
>>
>>3453868
Thanks anon. I will do my best to give your waifu the mindblowing orgasms she always wanted.
>>
>>3453706
I wouldn't mind going spelunking in her cunt.
>>
>>3453897
Don't feel bad about being rough or using her like a vulgar cumdumpster. I know she says she love gentle, caring, tender lovemaking, but that's what she really crave.
>>
File: Me and my bull.jpg (452 KB, 1200x1768) Image search: [Google]
Me and my bull.jpg
452 KB, 1200x1768
It took a long time to find him. The perfect and experienced Alpha BULL. Extremely handsome in a virile, masculine way.
He is endlessly charming, completely assertive, more than well endowed and has developed highly skilled sexual abilities. He is as dominant as I need him to be.

Nothing is better than sitting on my husbando face, leaning forward over his body and having my Bull fuck my dripping pussy hard so that he has to watch every slamming stroke. He has to see those big heavy balls swing and slap against my ass and watch the piston of another mans cock inside of me. He’s forced to see it all and listen to it, as I moan with pleasure from being serviced in ways his small cock can not accomplish.

My Bull will force him to lick his big balls while fucking me hard from behind. I will say my pussy belongs to him, as thick ropes of cum drip down his thick cock and into my husbando open mouth and all over his flushed face.

My sweet Bull will show him all the ways I can be pleased, if he were a real man and capable of doing it.
His little penis pressing against the silk of my panties, my Bull will tell my husband to stick his tongue into my asshole, while I drop to my knees to start sucking his huge cock

My Bull comes over to fuck me during the day occasionally, always in our big King sized marriage bed.
When husbando comes home, He is greeted by a smiling wife and knows that my sweet mood is because of my Bull’s attention.

My Bull pushes me to explore the limits of my pleasure making me mewl and cry, making me gasp with sounds that my husband has never heard before.

I'm a waifu who isn’t satisfied by her husbando’s penis. But I don’t require my love to satisfy me any longer, because I have an Alpha Bull. My husbando can’t please me; he doesn’t have the cock for it. My Bull dominates and owns my pussy. It turns me on to have a husbando who needs to submit to my desires to be thoroughly fucked. I couldn't have hoped for a better husbando.
>>
>>3452204

I'm 6', but I just find it hot and nothing gets me a bones faster than the thought of her taking someone else over me.

>>3453425

Fell asleep
>>
>>3454872
You do a wonderful job of making me want to be a cuck anon's waifu.

I like sluts, and there's a certain beauty to seeing a girl become one out of sheer sexual frustration. But you definitely make me want to experience it, instead of just seeing it.

The domition/submission aspects are icing on the cake, too.
>>
>>3456349
Gee... thanks anon.
A slut? Maybe... sluts usually ride everything they can. I can settle for one cock.. it just needs to be Big.
Not that small cocks can't be pleasurable... slow lovemaking, tenderness and hubby going down is sweet but... it just doesn't compare to the rightness of being stretched by a nice big cock... feeling it poking at your cervix while it shoots inside you. If you never felt it, you don't know what you're missing and you can be satisfied with a little cock...

You want to experience it you say... do you have a gf? Is she happy?
>>
>>3456508
I don't, no. Even if I did, I'm not sure I'd be able to make her happy even if I had a 7+ inch thing between my legs, though. I don't have nearly a forceful enough personality to take her and just make her mine.
>>
>>3456916
Well, cuckshit aside, not all women like rough fucking. This fetish is cool but don't brainwash yourself
>>
>>3457058
Sorry for deleting, if anyone is wondering what you were replying to, I said

"Cuckshit aside, not all women like rough fucking, this fetish is cool and all but don't let it brainwash you"

But yeah, I can understand why you are interested in cuckolding or "odd" fetishes.
>>
I just want a pretty little blonde wife to do it with
>>
>>3457327

I hope that "do it with" means you watch her get fucked silly rather than you actually making her touch your little prick.
>>
>>3457489
It would eventually become that, but I think she would still rub me with her foot even at that point.
>>
File: 1418542507355.jpg (95 KB, 755x1000) Image search: [Google]
1418542507355.jpg
95 KB, 755x1000
First time in this thread. Not sure if i'm doing it right but this is my waifu Galk of over two years
>>
>>3457590
Looks like a huge slut. Probably is one, too. How many times have you been forced to lap the cum from her thoroughly abused twat to prevent her from getting impregnated by another guy?
>>
>>3457610
Never...yet, she's actually a really good girl. I'm really not fit to satisfy her though, and she deserves better.
>>
>>3457510

Only to shut you up. Its all you're getting though so don't complain. She's not going to get nude or anything though, that's for her lover.
>>
>>3457657

The first thing you need to do is admit to her that you don't feel like you can please her enough.

She Will deny that though and says that your perfectly fine, but deep down she will be relieved. Just keep pushing the idea of her taking another dick during all your love making and she will crack and want to do it soon enough.
>>
>>3457657
Your waifu is so thicc anon...
It's though having a thicc waifu, when you're not fit, their bodies are made to handle bigger, stronger men, as they have wide hips and huge breasts....

t. super pochaco fag.
>>
>>3457664
I would be content with her stepping on my cock while I look at photos of her and her lover.
>>
>>3457693
>. Just keep pushing the idea of her taking another dick during all your love making and she will crack and want to do it soon enough.

He needs to take things slow... like watching porn with her... Tell her it's ok if she search for big dicks, or threesome... then you can start buying dildo to use on her, until she's confortable enough.
>>
>>3457693
>>3457728
I can tells he's forcing/faking her moans when we do it, she really tries her best to not make me feel bad, which in turn makes me feel worse.
I've seen the toys she uses when she's alone, they make my dick look like a child's.
I told her we could still be together and I'll love her no matter what, but she'll just finally get the sexual satifiscation she deserves on the side. She's resistant but I can tell she wants to do it deep down.
>>3457706
Exactly, she has the body of a goddess, she deserves a big strong stallion
>>
>>3457772
I know you really want to see your waifu bred by a 6"4, 8"inch dude like a goodboy but...

>I've seen the toys she uses when she's alone, they make my dick look like a child's.
Why don't you play with her instead? There are many ways to please a girl... Orgasms aren't "less valuable" whent they're not achieved through penetration... I don't see the problem.

Please her orally, why toys, kinks, and when she'd have orgasmes for the 3rd time, then you can put your little penis in her well used pussy. It would be a calming, soothing sensation for her.
>>
File: 1463272417507.jpg (284 KB, 900x1272) Image search: [Google]
1463272417507.jpg
284 KB, 900x1272
>>3457811
I do!
and I suppose that tides her over, but I don't think its the same. She's still missing out on that sensation of being stretched to her limits while her body slams against another. Orgasms are one thing but I think she misses out on the quality build up to it.
>>
>>3457868
>>3457868
>She's still missing out on that sensation of being stretched to her limits while her body slams against another.

That's what you got for dating a ganguro anon. They're damaged girls and she knows it... You think she deserves better, but she think the same about you. Most guys would get out of here seeing the massive redflags she sports. I think she really love you because of that.

>Orgasms are one thing but I think she misses out on the quality build up to it.
A sad, sad truth ;_;
>>
>>3457868

You need to talk to her while she is on the edge. While you're licking her and pounding away with a large dildo, ask her if she wishes it was a real dick. If she stammers or doesn't want to answer, slow down so she cant cum. Then build up and ask again.

Don't send her over until she admits she wants a real giant dick.
>>
>>3458068
That's fucking genius, anon. Wish I'd thought of it first
>>
>>3457868
Maybe you can buy a dick extension... she will feel your body against hers while you pound her with a thick dildo fixed to your crotch.

Though, it will not replace your less than fit body, nor your passive, clumsy way of making love.
>>
>>3458111

Let's not forget that a solid cannot replicate the feeling of a warm, veiny cock and the way it pulses as it release its seed.
>>
>>3458094
Sex is mainly cerebral. A rape is not enjoyable even if your body "responds" to it.

So do what >>3458068 said. It will replace the build up. Sure she may be embarassed to admit she want a real big cock, but in the end she'd have had an orgams, and with a build-up to boot.
>>
>>3458166
>Rape is not enjoyable

Your waifu sure did seem to enjoy it last night.
>>
File: thank you.png (186 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
thank you.png
186 KB, 414x414
>>3458233
It's not rape if I'm willing anon.
>>
>>3458263
>I'm
What
>>
>>3458278
>not realizing it's my waifu talking

T.RPfag
>>
I want my waifu to find a new boyfriend, then give me a cut off date. After a month she will stop having sex with me and be exclusive to him. In that month would be the most sex filled ecstasy we've ever had since we both know it will be the last.

Then, on the last day I would be invited to watch them for the last time. As soon as he enters her that's it and my sex life with her will end. With him perched between her lengths about to penetrate she'll ask me if I want it one more time before Its too late.

Of course, my stupid mind thinks it would be so much hotter if it didn't and just shake my head, and watch her eyes roll back as he slowly fills her up and ends my sexual relationship with her.
After that I would just be in the friend zone. Best friends but i get nothing, not even seeing her naked. Just a life of lonely masturbation like a good cuck listening to her moans of pleasure through the walls.
>>
>>3458752
Who's your waifu, anon?
>>
File: 1462729295346.jpg (854 KB, 1447x2103) Image search: [Google]
1462729295346.jpg
854 KB, 1447x2103
>>3459234

Don't laugh.

I just really like chubby qt3.14s
>>
>>3459617
If we are to laugh... It would be more about the fact that your waifu is literally flavor of the month, rather than her being thicc.

I mean, /trash/ is /fat/ at this point.
>>
>>3459617
Nothing funny about Mei. In fact, I too like me some juicy girls and Mei is really cute. Too bad the thickness only makes it worse for the small dick guys, with the pudge making it more difficult to reach the imporant places and all. You're restricted to select few positions or she won't feel anything but the tip, right? She needs someone with longer meat for proper fucking.
>>
File: 1464072686663.jpg (504 KB, 2121x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464072686663.jpg
504 KB, 2121x3000
>>3459715

She's no longer FotM, Mercy took that for a while and now everyone is on D.Va's dick again comparing her to umaru.

>>3459741

Missionary is a bit hard with giant thick thighs, I can get decently inside if I have a leg over my head though or reverse cowgirl. Not as deep as either of us would like though.
>>
Chihiro's a petite, shy girl. She's the boring nerd who never gets any attention at school. I love the way her face goes red behind those glasses, and her adorable pout.

Under that cardigan are some succulent little tits, and a pert, round rear. Her cute little pink pussy is untouched by my little dick, and she's never been treated like a proper slut before. She'd likely ahegao if she was stuffed nice and deep like a common streetwalker, I don't think I could take it to see my sweetheart ruined.
>>
>>3459965
>Not as deep as either of us would like though.

Well, I'm sure she's satisfied enough... barely.

>>3460307
Is she a virgin? Try fucking her before even thinking of stuffing with giant cocks... You don't know, she might like your little dick.
>>
>>3460307
>>3460362
>Try fucking her before even thinking of stuffing with giant cocks
Supporting this. What if she accidentally catches the attention of some handsome studious type? He might eventually sweettalk her into agreeing to an "afterschool study session" and you know the rest.
>>
How does /ntr/ feel about blackmail and rape?
>>
>>3460362
We tried. She tells me I satisfy her, but I know bigger, better men are what she deserves. She'd put up with my little cock if I asked her to, but I want her to have that temptation in the back of her mind every time we're together, a reluctant daydream of thick, long dicks pulsing inside her. I want her to always truly crave the real cocks, even when she's with me, and even if it's a mortifying thought to her, cheating on her bf. I'd love to come home and have her stammer some half-assed excuse thinking I don't notice the sperm dribbling down her thigh.
>>
>>3460411
I can only hope. I'd like a nice handsome guy to have an affair with her, but I'd even enjoy the humiliation of some disgusting thugs or middle aged men preying on her naive self.

Maybe she's cornered on the way home by some delinquents, or she tries compensated dating to help pay her family's bills behind my back. Either way, the shame and disgust on her face would be so erotic, if it has that undertone of arousal as she feels what a real dick is like for the first time.
>>
>>3460543
Maybe she goes down the wrong alley and gets jumped by some thugs, groped and used. She comes home crying and terrified. But one month passes and she can't stop thinking about it. So she goes down the alley again. And again.
>>
>>3460602
God I hope so, that ashamed twisting of her thighs as she remembers that time, eventually sneaking away from me to take a "detour" again, looking around like a hopeful little mouse, and that relief and excitement as she's snatched up by thugs.

I'm sure I'd taste something thick and creamy if I ate her out later that night.
>>
>>3460466
The true mind of a cuck.
Put subliminal messages for her.
Get her to the beach and purposely install yourselves near a group of some jocks... ask her if you two can watch porn while fucking and search for pics of huge dicks... seek precisely videos where you can really see the actor's huge teste and the cries of the woman when he penetrates her.

Slowly, she will start to crave it and feel like she's missing something big on her life.
>>
File: 1464071388226.jpg (302 KB, 719x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464071388226.jpg
302 KB, 719x1000
>>3460362

I think we are both barely satisfied. I honestly reckon we both would orgasm harder if someone else was in her and I was just relegated to watching. I want to see the exact moment a giant thick rod enters and spreads her pussy lips properly for the first time.
>>
>>3460660
I'll do that. I think I'll get her some toys that are bigger than me too, just so she can yearn for the real thing. I want every moment she's around my dick to be an urge for the thicker, better cocks that she deserves.

I want my shy waifu's inner slut to cut loose and crave that sperm and fuckmeat that she deserves to be stuffed with, even if she gets it from cheating, blackmail or rape.
>>
>>3460745
Aren't you afraid doing this would ruin your relationship?
>>
>>3460770

I'm super afraid. But I feel so guilty forcing her to just accept my measly little dick that her body barely has to adjust to when I try to fuck her. That's so selfish of me, she deserves more. Even if she stopped having sex with me I would be ok as long as we are still together.
>>
>>3460654
She'd be full of thick cream that night and every night afterwards. She'd also be getting home later and later every night
>>
>>3460840
That"s.. that's a big proof of love anon.
If you present her things like that I think she wouldn't mind... but try to manipulate her a bit just like that >>3460660

You know. Just help things a bit.
>>
>>3461004
Good, she deserves real cock. I'm happy to dart my tongue into her cute little pucker and taste another man's cum inside her clean tight ass. I'd let her sit on my face after an exhausting day and eat her messy pussy before she goes to bed.
>>
My waifu is a cute, non-lewd kobold. [spoiler]She can't help getting raped all the time, r-right?[/spoiler]
>>
>>3461028

I'm shy and embarrassed, I have no idea how to bring it up. It would be so much easier if we just had a super good looking friend who we always hung out with come over one night and make an advance on her. Then I can give her approving looks and such.
>>
>>3461039
That's so sweet of you, taking care of her like that! After she's been fucked and abused by those thugs like that! They call her names and spit on her face and it always makes her so much tighter.
>>
>>3461131
Except that, if you're doing that you're pratically giving up your gf.

I mean

Either she only want a big cock, but still love you
Either she's seducted by that super handsome awesome friend and the big cock would just be a BIG bonus

You feel me?
>>
>>3461133
It's my job. My little dick's too worthless to satisfy even a petite girl like her. She deserves real men, and I'm here to support her after they've used her like a cheap onahole. I'm glad she can enjoy herself being degraded, insulted and molested by night, then come home to me for clean up and cuddling.
>>
>>3461177

We would all still be friends, he will just sleep in the bed with her instead of me. After he leaves we could be all normal again and such hopefully. As long as I get to keep cuddling her chubby tummy I'm fine.
>>
Just coming to say that you're all brave supporting your waifus through this lifestyle.

I mean

Alphas want to pump and dump
Waifus want rough fucking real men's cock... but still want cuddles and kisses
You want to please your waifu

Everyone is happy.
>>
>>3461386
Thanks. Girls deserve to let loose and enjoy their inner slut's desires. Seeing them used like a trashy prostitute and then stumbling back to you for sticky clean up duty is such a delicious kind of arousal for a cuck bf.

When your girl knows she can explore and sample all the different men she wants, and still come home to you for cuddles, cum clean up and loving, she can be truly free to fuck herself silly and you'll be happier for it too. Even if it's rape or blackmail, she'll inevitably admit that those savage alphas and their big dicks did things to her that your little dick never could with a smile on her face.
>>
>>3461563

It's basically letting her get her primal animalistic instincts out of her system so that she can lead a normal happy life and can concentrate properly.

If a girl doesn't get a good ducking every now and then she won't be able to get it out of her head and she will suffer physically and emotionally.

Then you as the cuck provide all the emotional support she needs to get through her day to day stuff. In reality, the cuck and the bill are a team, helping a young lady through the struggles of life.
>>
>>3461386

I want to make her happy, but I'll admit it's also slightly selfish since nothing gets me harder than the though of someone else spreading her. Its almost as much for me as it is for her. I would feel a little empty and like something was missing if she was monogamous with me.
>>
File: 20.jpg (298 KB, 1280x1808) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
298 KB, 1280x1808
>>3461563
That's why so many girls are unhappy.
Virile men are sex gods, but they got no time for emotionnal bullshit, support and all
Gentle, caring men are sweet and all... but unless they sport a huge dick (they don't) they just don't do the trick sexually. Even if they're gifted they will be too afraid to go rough or taking charge.

Cuckoldry can feel both aspect of a girl's life, that's why it's so amazing.

But... wouldn't it be even better if you got to see In live, how she's getting her treat?
Watching an alpha taking a girl wholly is certainly an experience for the average submissive male. It helps him discovering his true self and place in the world
>>
>>3461635
Absolutely. It's also a sexual rush for me, I've watched a lot of porn, and in all honesty I prefer seeing her get fucked by real men.

Seeing the sweaty, exhausted look on her cute face as she's left behind fucked stupid on the bed by those men like worthless trash, seeing that smile as her glassy eyes struggle to focus after so many orgasms. Being able to kiss her sweat-covered skin and see her abused pussy and pucker leaking thick, virile sperm is so arousing that if she's out of it I'll jerk my little dick and cum over her well-fucked ass myself, and then give her backside a nice tongue bath to clean all that different spunk off her before cuddling up to sleep.

Everyone, please feel free to use her.
>>
>>3461727
>wouldn't it be even better if you got to see In live, how she's getting her treat?
I crave it. Getting to watch as she's totally destroyed by real dick is incredible.
>>
>>3461805

I'm sure she really appreciates that you just jerk and cum on her rather than try to have sex. Her well used pussy is much to sore for even your tiny prick and she just wants a nice cool pleasant tongue to help wind her down.
The fact that you get to see her cum stained body is all the reward you need, so just keep jerking it and leave the sex to the real men always.
>>
>>3462219
I will. I get a kick out of sneaking it when she's too fucked-out to even realize what's going on, almost unconscious. That's when I quickly jerk off a little to enjoy the chance to cum on her perfect body. When she's awake I let her enjoy the feeling of my tongue cleaning her up.
>>
>>3462290
>That's when I quickly jerk off a little to enjoy the chance to cum on her perfect body.

You talking about your little spurts?
With her body covered in thick potent semen, it's like tears in rain, it does nothing.
>>
>>3462322
I know, but it feels naughty getting to sneak in a cumshot on my own waifu after all the real men have used her til they got bored. Seeing my own little cock's spurts glisten on her milky ass is so fucking arousing, especially when the other spunk is so much more thick and all over her.
>>
If anyone else wants to enjoy themselves, feel free to use my waifu as your onahole. She makes a great cum dump for any frustrated cocks that need to spurt inside a tight little shy schoolgirl.

Even if she says no, feel free to force her. Hold her down and pump her full, then cum all over her glasses and tear-stained face if you want. If she enjoys it, even better. I'll clean her up afterwards with my tongue.
>>
>>3463272
She would make a great cumdumpster, thanks anon. You beta males are the best for providing us girls to fuck without having to listen to their worries or problems. Fuck that shit, I just want pussy.
>>
>>3463330
We enjoy seeing the women we love fucked silly like streetwalkers, and then cleaning them up while jerking off. Enjoy all her holes, she deserves a real cock.
>>
File: SAKITAMA39.jpg (358 KB, 1054x1500) Image search: [Google]
SAKITAMA39.jpg
358 KB, 1054x1500
The best moment is always when she admit how much better "his" cock feels compared to her husband... especially if she's reluctant.

Pic related is a prime example.
>>
>>3463941

I find the best part is afterwards where they feel ashamed over admitting that it was better, then they look over to their husband and see he has the biggest erection of his life from witnessing his wife say that.
>>
File: Ruby Gets CUCKed.png (562 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
Ruby Gets CUCKed.png
562 KB, 850x1100
>>
>>3463941
The reluctance is soooo good. If she's usually shy or reserved, the the denial when she's blushing up a storm as he pokes her entrance, the eyes going wide as she's stretched out, and then the absolutely ashamed reaction her body gives away, as she finally gives in and tells the truth about how much she prefers the big dick to her partner's worthless little thing.
>>
File: 040.jpg (669 KB, 1200x1766) Image search: [Google]
040.jpg
669 KB, 1200x1766
"You can still be my boyfriend"
>>
>>3465960
Need source immediately.
>>
>>3466058
(Takeda Hiromitsu)] Mana Tama Plus 3
>>
File: 1464924403138.jpg (35 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1464924403138.jpg
35 KB, 400x330
>>3466101
Thank you kindly, anon. My day is saved.
>>
>>3450353
Do you have a link?
>>
>>3466753
https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/%22before%20the%20honey%20moon%20I%20am%20knocked%20out/

>tfw I remember degenerate dumb shit that I only read once, but I can't remember my biology courses

Fuck you brain
>>
>>3466852
That was great, would love to see my girl get ruined by a group in front of me.
>>
File: 1461161311820.jpg (473 KB, 1211x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461161311820.jpg
473 KB, 1211x1600
>It's the beginning of another day in my little kingdom. I wake up, still bearing the scent of last night's cum on my fur.
>I quickly wash it and eat something before heading to my subjects's quarters
>They are all ready. Lined by their ranks, the most virile men ahead and the cute feminine males behind.
>I lustfully lick my lips as I spread my legs and my pussy. The first fuck session of the day can begin.
>For one hour, I'm rightfully bred by my entire tribe. It's a carnal symphony of moans, sweat, cum and bestial grunts.
>My toes curl as my favorite alpha claim my pussy asserting his rank over the other. I want to moan but my mouth is taken at the moment by one of my betas. I may be their queen, but above all I am their cumdumpster.
>I lie on the ground, dretched in cum and hopefully knocked up when I spot one of my omegas hidden in a corner.
>It's one of my newest subjects, kind of a runt, and as far as I can remember I never had the chance to fuck him.
>I tell him to come over. I can see he is quite shy, but his cute little penis is so hard it makes me giggles.
>I kiss him deeply as he clumsilly enters my pussy. I can barely feel him after all this intense fucking, but the way his dick moves the cum inside gives me a sweet soothing sensation.
>"Go on, don't be afraid" I whisper.
>He press his body against mine as he begin to fuck me in quick, rapid movements.
>Soon enough, he pants and moan like a bitch in heat. I dont, but I can't help blushing when I see him trying his best, his dick gives me a calm, soothing interior massage that ease me after that earlier rough intense fuck.
>Then, he cums, and I'm actually surprised. He doesn't have much to give but I can feel his meager spurt piercing through a sea of semen directly into my womb.
>I don't know how but I can feel i'm now pregnant, thanks to an omega.
>He is now sleeping between my breasts, I give him a tender look and I hold him tigh as I lie on the ground. It's time to take a nap.
>>
File: 1465773994481.gif (2 MB, 303x337) Image search: [Google]
1465773994481.gif
2 MB, 303x337
>>3422758
http://mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
>>
>You took a cruise with your canine waifu, one of the specials being offered for her species in some "club med" sort of couples retreat
>You were nervous, all the other males were predominantly dogs, and in better shape than you too
>Your waifu assured you that you didn't have to worry, that she loved you. This was just a getaway for the two of you
>During the party that night, you felt the buzz of the fruity cocktails begin to cloud your senses, and lost sight of your canine gf in the crowd
>Aimlessly looking for her, you bumped past couples having sex in the open ocean air, and frolicking naked in the pool
>You were just getting ready to go check the room, when you did a double take
>Your waifu was in the arms of a stranger, and her pussy was being cloven in two as she tilted her head up in pure bliss
>You felt the bottom of your stomach drop, an icy chill of shame down your spine, and a humiliating twitch in your groin
>She had never had that expression with you before. Thick, pulsing canine fuckmeat was sliding into her, a tremor from her eyelids every time the dog pumped her again. You could see sperm bubbling out of her abused pussy lips and down the crack of her ass from previous lovers.
>The dog shuddered as he came, knot popping loose with a lewd sound and spilling cum, and your waifu was passed off to another pair, waiting to spitroast your barely conscious gf as onlookers cheered.
>You slid up to the action by the poolside, and began to furtively jerk your cock under the water as you watched strangers fuck your waifu better than you ever could.
>>
>>3468417
So she became drunk and fucked a guy? Fucking alcohol
Nice greentext btw. Very hot!
>>
>>3422216
>>3447335
So then, do you guys actually believe this stuff or do you just get off to it and then go back to normal?
>>
>>3469061
>believe?
You know they're people living this in reality?

Btw for me it's just a fantasy, I wouldn't try it IRL. But for real I wouldn't really satisfy a girl IRL, so I have no interest in dating.
>>
>>3469061
Depends. Fantasy wise you can get off to rape, dog fucking, cuckolding and fuck knows what else, but irl you're not usually going to be doing all of that with your partner.

Some people genuinely like being cuckolded, and if that's the case it is probably looked down on by most, but if they're both happy with it then whatever. At least it's not something beyond reason like necrophilia.
>>
File: moderndating.jpg (14 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
moderndating.jpg
14 KB, 267x200
>>3469128
Yes, believe. I'll delete this post if it breaks your roleplay or whatever, but it's not actually that hard to satisfy a woman in terms of penis size or social status. Just look at India. The rate limiting step is generally either access to food and shelter, or having a confident and responsible frame of mind. Unless you fixate on one specific woman and decide you can't live without her around and you'll take any amount of abuse to keep her, women can build a home with any wreck of a man.

As I said, I'll delete this if this is purely a fetish for you guys, but if you genuinely think you'll never stand a chance at mutual happiness with a woman, you're holding yourselves back.
>>
>>3470343
Your post is fine don't worry.
Long short answer : It's fantasy. Most of us are normal when we leave 4chan.
>>
>>3470393
This. I've actually rp'd being another guy with my ex-gf, which was a little funny at the time trash-talking myself as I got her to "cheat" on me. It was incredibly hot hearing her go along with it, but I wouldn't want the social stigma that comes with people knowing you willingly cuck yourself irl.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.