[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP THREAD: WET FOURSOMES EDITION >>4103904 OLD LEWDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP THREAD: WET FOURSOMES EDITION

>>4103904 OLD LEWDS
>>
File: latest.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
What is up, DramaAlertNation, I'm your host- Killer Keemstar.

>LEEEET'S GEET RIIIIIIGHT INTO THE NEEEEEEEWWWWS

So as it turns out, previous Drama Queen "Nue How'reyou" has returned after a long period of absence. Still no official word has come from Ms. Nue but it is speculated that it also has to do with her previous lover- Mizuki. His disappearances has led many of his fans to wonder if Nue has somehow threatened or hurt Mizuki to assure her own mood is not affected by his presence.

>ALSO IN THE NEWS

You may have heard of /HGA/ plenty of times before when we touched on their recent beef with /ERP/, well get this; /HGA/ has recently admitted to be the cause of the one and only LORD DOMINATOR's shitposting on the threads. Everything seems to be a mystery thus far, and many are questioning whether this was a tasteless prank or part of a much bigger conspiracy.

>ALSO IN THE NEWS

Speaking of our beloved friend Paul here, he tweeted out this last night:

"People that dislike me are only doing it because they follow the mindless sheep horde"

"Now DMG has left me and I'm unhappy, boo-hoo"

"Yeah, like it affects me."

Obviously she is undergoing heavy denial, and her 3 fans are worrying that she may have bought- get this- 11 full bottles of NyQuil. Hopefully she doesn't do anything stupid as even her life is extremely valuable... nope, couldn't keep a straight face.

That's it for the news guys, hope you enjoyed the post as always remember to leave a (You) in the reply box. We will see you, tomorrow.
>>
File: autism191992.jpg (24 KB, 277x296) Image search: [Google]
autism191992.jpg
24 KB, 277x296
>>4110556
>>
File: Nue (70).jpg (201 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nue (70).jpg
201 KB, 1200x1200
>>4110556
Very funny kill yourself after you kill keemstar.
>>
File: always watching4.png (45 KB, 382x73) Image search: [Google]
always watching4.png
45 KB, 382x73
>>4110556
How long do you spend writing these?
>>
File: shower.jpg (610 KB, 712x1100) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
610 KB, 712x1100
>>4110547
>Thinks about her shower buddy.
>>
File: 2375972357237523752.jpg (218 KB, 944x1232) Image search: [Google]
2375972357237523752.jpg
218 KB, 944x1232
>>4110399
Yeah, you might as well. Anon's probably expecting to play when he gets back anyways, right?
>She looked at him confused, wondering why he wasn't getting up to set up the game.
Dude, you okay? The stupid thing's right there.
>She pointed at the system across the room.

>>4110446
>She looks at him, reaching into her shirt and pulling out a stick of gum, popping it in her mouth, chewing and then blowing a bubble at him.
>Pops it at him obnoxiously.
No, anon. I don't think I am. Mind spellin' it out for me?

>>4110524
The only reason I'm reacting this way is because it's kind of annoying. I AM trying to watch something over here, y'know?
>She slumped over some and turned the volume up on the TV.
Besides. I'm no prude, you know that.
>>
File: h10.jpg (53 KB, 292x416) Image search: [Google]
h10.jpg
53 KB, 292x416
>>4110417
>her body swayed a little from the sudden growth, the witches breasts swelling to a healthy D cup as her sweater strained to contain them. She jiggled a little closer to him, her own hand on his as it rested on her thigh
Don't hold back anon, try them all...

>>4110482
>she pushed against his face harder as he pulled her damp panties off, grinding her hot, needy mound against him as she taunted
How vile, wanting to get sat on like this. I bet you're one of those perverts that get off on sniffing clothes and things too, ugh~

>>4110506
>she grit her teeth and hissed, moaning through the mix of pleasure and pain as he shaped her tight tunnel to his cock. Each thrust pushed it deeper, her tight ass clinging to it as her milky white cheeks shuddered and jiggled. His hands felt like ropes, tightening and claiming her as she still struggled ever so slightly, more of her sweet nectar flowing down her thighs
>>
>>4110566
No thanks, anon. I don't want to end up like him, LD, or Jiro.
>>
>>4110516
Hehhhheh, you're gonna have to squeeze harder than THAT!
>The oni's voice pitches up into an enthusiastic roar and she laughs a great booming laugh that shakes the ground beneath you. She grabs your hands in her calloused but still slender and feminine (if claw-tipped) palms and squeezes your fingers hard, making you grope her the RIGHT way and moaning loudly as your fingers sink into her massive soft breasts. She reaches around as soon as your fingers are firmly entrenched and grabs your dick roughly, raising it up as she lifts her hips to meet it, rubbing you up and down her burning hot slit with a predatory growl of pleasure. Everything about her is exaggerated, from her body to her mannerisms to her sexual desire, and she moves like a hurricane trapped in a sexy woman's body as she shoves herself back and you down, pinning you to the floor and sliding your cock in with one hot, loud squelch and a clap as her ass slaps against your thighs. She's so hot inside, so wet and so damn tight it feels like she's actually constricting your dick. She looks down at you and watches, ruby eyes glimmering.

>>4110539
(She might enjoy that. But I'll bully you back just as hard.)
>>
>>4110625
What a lewd witch.
>>
>>4110527

D-Don't worry, we'll lose it eventually an-

>Sadly, for anon, a tentacle reached for him and pulled it towards the giant sea creature! The poor would-be magician apprentice flailed his arms in panic!

IT GOT ME! AAAAAAHH!
>>
>>4110611
And it IS my TV. And my home. Until you start paying up you're getting this treatment.
>He looked at her sourly
Yes Amethyst, everyone knows you're far from a prude.
>>
>>4110611
Oh yeah, whoops
>he shook his head, pulling himself away from the couch and dropping to his knees. He spent a couple of seconds setting it up before grabbing two controllers and turning towards her, forcing himself to look at her face
Wanna go until he gets back? Who knows how long he'll be if hes food shopping, right?
>>
File: tumblr_o6twr33XkD1ruujsqo1_1280.png (446 KB, 848x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6twr33XkD1ruujsqo1_1280.png
446 KB, 848x600
>>4110172

Yes but there's other beauties here, for shame of you Joestar! As much as I love attention I do not want to take away the beauty of others!

>>4110192
I am Roman so drinking is part of my culture~
>It was clear to the Empress that this soldier girl was curious of the empress. The feeling of the ships hand rubbing gently against her thigh made her own heart beat faster.

I am skilled on the battlefield as well as in the bedroom, just because I look young doesn't mean I am inexperienced.
>Nero reaches for the hand on her thigh, bring Iowa's soft hand close to her mouth and kisses it.
>>
File: Luna-Lovegood.jpg (131 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Luna-Lovegood.jpg
131 KB, 500x600
>>4110553
>she presses the hand to her chest and squeezes desperately, nodding vigorously
I am.
>>
File: KEBAB.png (2 MB, 1193x895) Image search: [Google]
KEBAB.png
2 MB, 1193x895
>SUMMONS KEBABS TO THIS THREAD
>>
>>4110378
(My, what an explosive ending!)
>She gently pets her lover, tiredly moaning at every additional shot of seed pumped into the deep, confining space of her womb. Her hand brushes over his head, shoving out a little bit of hair still blinding her in her sweat induced fit.
Ahh....of course...
(Yep~! Take care!)

>>4110412
>Her iron like grip atop the back of his head doesn't falter for a second despite the woman losing control of her body. Her legs fall to the wayside with a stuttering flop. His mass lapped against her as though there was no underwear blocking his efforts. The dripping cloth was easily pushed into her labia and wrapped around the indented fabric, letting him taste the sides directly. The panty's band pulled down and around the giant button atop his meal causing her to jump upwards and crush his head between the powerful thighs once limp and vacant. Seeing him wriggle about, she figured that he has been a model student so far and let go of the claw upon him, allowing him to move up the sweat-soaked exposed navel.

>>4110509
Ahh...fine, you earned it...
>Her hands find themselves atop the two cupping both her puffy chest and guided him to the direct spots where they should be. A sweet sound filled her ears at the small nibble, begging for the boy to continue.
Mmnn...
>>
>>4110646
You're already bullying me.
>>
>>4110611
Do I have to? Really? All right.
>He said sighing before taking a deep breath and pointing at her.
You should pay all this with your body. That's all. Besides I invited you here to fuck you and that I will be doing after all unless you don't want to feel rushed.
>He said before shrugging his shoulders.
>>
File: 1179994856390.jpg (58 KB, 584x396) Image search: [Google]
1179994856390.jpg
58 KB, 584x396
>>4110668
>He puts an arm around her waist, leading up to her chest
Well aren't you the thoughtful one.
>>
KanColle just went down for maintenance, swimsuit sprites coming back, Tenryuu's fat ass in a bikini for the next month. New ones coming too, if you dare hope Iowa gets holiday art (unlikely as her artist has only done this once).
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x638
>>4110369
>Dakini chuckled as she reached down and replaced her tail with her hand, wrapping her slender fingers around his shaft. With her dainty, little fingers around his length, she started to slowly stroke his prick as she gazed into his eyes with her own filled with lust.
I hope your friend down here isn't the same then, kekekeke.
>>4110385
No!
>She blurted out her answer as she grabbed at him and soon found herself on top of him with a devious grin on his face.
Give me back the money and I'll repay you with a service.
>With a cruel plan ahead of her, she 'bargained' with him to make him unsuspecting of the worst to come.
>>4110512
Hmm-hmm? What was that?
>She kept up the stroking of his length between her digits as she grinned and giggled at his reactions. She soon released his shaft from the grip of her toes before pressing his throbbing member against his crotch and rubbed it between him and her foot. Her soft sole rubbing along his shaft while the soft pads of her toes teased him, wiggling about on his length and the head of his cock. One of her tails came around and teasingly brushing against his sack for her to see his reaction to the ticklish feeling of her tail on such a sensitive area.
>>
>>4110685
(Yes, yes I am.)
>>
>>4110625
One more pic of biting your lips and I will ended up raping you.
>>
File: 1468529577372.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1468529577372.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>4110556
Thanks, Keemy
>>
>>4110699
Blonde bimbos are a dime a dozen. Just find one of those doujins featuring fat Freedom Landers in stars and stripes bikinis and draw little stars in their eyes
>>
>>4110625
>He thrusts harder and harder, pounding her pale cheeks as he drives his girth deep inside her ass. His hand under her shirts squeezes her breast tightly, fondling it greedily and feeling every inch of her soft flesh, while his other arm stays around her waist in a steely embrace. He pushes her into the wall with each thrust of his hip, impaling her ass roughly each time, while he grunts and moans right next to her ear and lets her feel his warm panting breaths wash over her skin.
H-hah... Who knew... a nerdy wich like you... could have such a sweet ass~...?
>>
>>4110646
Will she enjoy having her asshole raped to hell?
>>
File: 32296810.jpg (173 KB, 658x759) Image search: [Google]
32296810.jpg
173 KB, 658x759
>>4110396
>Kiruko gasps as the lights snap off and her lips are accosted, her gloved hands wringing uncomfortably before melting down onto Iowa's back
Mnnn...somebody like me?
>her tongue dips at the entrance of Iowa's mouth, and despite being as hard to dent as a freight train, she's putty in the boat girl's hands
>her legs wrap around Iowa, and she gives a pleased moan
>>
>>4110678
>He giggles before he kept going, letting himself getting guided by her hand, his fingers kept brushing against her nipples over her remaining clothes before he kept attacking with kisses and gently biting her ear then moving down at her neck to repeat the same assault.
Mmm..you smell nice sis~
>>
>>4110761
(As long as it's rape, yes.)
>>
>>4110556
>nue
No one shitposts nue anymore. Where have you been?
>/hga/
Kek
>rivalry
HG and erp might as well be the same group at this point. That rivalry is ded.
>>
>>4110704
F-fine, just take it back!
>he hastily removes the backpack and slides it away from him slowly as to not spook this violent woman
Is this service a pardon from my petty thievery? I swear, you won't even see my face within a mile of here! J-just let me go, ma'am...
>>
>>4110755
Maybe, but her artist is a god - the one responsible for Shimakaze, as well as Amatsukaze, Tokitsukaze, and a bunch of others. So if he were to draw Iowa in a bathing suit it'd probably come out amazing.
>>
File: 1468339028675.png (55 KB, 224x248) Image search: [Google]
1468339028675.png
55 KB, 224x248
>>4110556
>hga

Lmao
>>
File: vrCFZx.gif (4 MB, 399x277) Image search: [Google]
vrCFZx.gif
4 MB, 399x277
>>4110784
That's the point, you nigger.
>>
>>4110705
Let me just sex you!
>>
>>4110625
>The taste of her crotch as she pushed it against his face was overwhelming, even from just barely touching it with his tongue. He pushed his tongue into her as deep as it could go, swallowing her juices as they came and moving his tongue inside her to create more. He took it out for a moment to taunt her back.
So vile, yet you're wet from it.
>>
>>4110646

Nnngh!!

>Too much strength applied on him in a short span of time! His hand, squeezing her breast with her aid, felt quite comfortable as the fingers sank into her fleshy mound. The palm pressing against the her nipple while he attempted to contribute by applying pressure on it! Or at least as much a human could do!
>His throbbing shaft suddenly found itself inside the Oni's insides. It was the first time the human experienced a cunt like that! Hot, wet and surprisingly tight thanks to her Oni inner walls.

A-Ahhh~! T-This is...

>The male gasped in pleasure. He had lost his way and ended in the Streets of Gensokyo's Former Hell... But far from finding an Inferno, he found Paradise in the form of an angel with an Amazonian body! His eyes wandered all over her form. It was like a beautiful steel frame covered in silk sheets. Muscles of steel hiding behind soft flesh.
>>
>>4110776
Damnit.
I will find a way to bully that youkai.
>>
>>4110625
>He nodded slowly. This was like a dream. And he'd trade all his Galleon, Sickles and Knuts for it to never end. His glanced at the parchment again and followed the instructions for the hip enlargement spell. He tapped the side of her hip with the tip of his wand and watched in awe.
>>
>>4110704
>The male gulps as she replace the tail with her smooth hand. Stroking his length and throbbing under her grip, he was moaning a bit before biting his lip to shut the moans. He looks at her with eyes of lust before he nos and moves hand to cup one of her tits.
Mmm....only one way to find out~
>>
File: 1467461012553.gif (2 MB, 295x254) Image search: [Google]
1467461012553.gif
2 MB, 295x254
>>4110556
>/hga/
>>
>>4110816
(SOON!)
>>
Post.
Cards.

Also, what you're watching/listening.
>>
File: Nue (54).jpg (683 KB, 882x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nue (54).jpg
683 KB, 882x1200
>>4110784
no like every fucking day someone sees fit to remind me of how much i hurit mizuki and how muchj of a monster I am.
>>
>>4110704
>He shook his head free of the shirt that covered it, craning his neck up off the ground and at the amazing sight at his crotch. The beautiful, nearly-naked body of the fox goddess stood over him, with her perfect foot delicately working his shaft. Each slow stroke between her toes registered pleasantly in his lower half, each pass of the underside of her foot sent a shiver up his spine, each tap of her toe caused his thighs to quiver. Even when her furry tail tickled against his scrotum, he reacted with a twitch against her soft foot. Everything felt amazing...and yet, too slow, too soft, and too tantalizing. His dick was swollen, tempted and teased, but with little force applied to it yet, it was far from the pleasure it was looking for.
Sorry, Goddess... I just want to feel more...
>>
File: 3257325923759237575.jpg (113 KB, 450x580) Image search: [Google]
3257325923759237575.jpg
113 KB, 450x580
>>4110659
Dude, what do you want me to do to pay you then? I don't have any money, and Pearl doesn't want me trading relics for things anymore either.
>She said lifting his legs off of her lap with ease.
And you don't have to be a dick about that either, anon!

>>4110665
>Looks at the controller and takes it from him.
Uhhh...I'm not really a fan of these nerdy, kiddy things, dude, but yeah I'll try anything once.
>She says as she looks at the character select screen.
Uhh..What do I do?

>>4110694
>Blows another bubble and lets it pop, taking the gum out of her mouth and sticks it under the coffee table.
That's all I've gotta do to live here for free?
>She scoffs a little, surprised.
Sure, whatever. Go ahead. When's the first rent check due?
>>
File: grin..png (129 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
grin..png
129 KB, 540x810
>>4110556
I'll admit I chuckled at the tweets
>>
>>4110864
Nue, you're drunk. I'd suggest a glass of water and a good night's sleep before you say anything you'll regret.
>>
>>4110864
>kissu
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
>>4110894
>grabs your crotch
>>
>>4110864
It's time to stop returning to these threads.
>>
File: h13.jpg (58 KB, 352x403) Image search: [Google]
h13.jpg
58 KB, 352x403
>>4110653
I just want to study and maybe go on a date (and maybe have anons spy on me!~)

>>4110717
Oh?

>>4110756
>she felt a twinge of pleasure at him calling her a nerd, a husky moan echoing around the room as her hands slid down the wall a little. Her soft, flat chest bounced and danced in his hands, her nipples hard with ecstasy as her tongue rolled free of her mouth. She pushed back into him needily, wanting more of his thickness inside of her as the heavy "thwaping" noise of their bodies colliding picked up its pace
You l-likeee it?~ R-R-Realllyyy?

>>4110818
>she hissed at his reply, pushing the wand harder against his forehead as she grabbed either side of his head with her thighs. She slid and bounced on his face more, slamming hard against it as his tongue pushed and prodded against her drooling mound

>>4110833
>they did the same as the others and expanded, making her ass probably look even more impressive if she wasn't sitting down
M-More, do more...
>a damp spot had grown on her cute pink underwear, her plump thighs shifting a little on the table
>>
>>4110900
>counters
>you grab your own crotch
>>
>>4110864
Go the fuck to bed before you do something actually stupid.
>>
>>4110871
Nerdy kiddy things? Hey, people win MONEY at tournaments on this, you chubby nerd.
>he furrows his brow and looks back at the screen, shaking his head
Just pick one with the A button, whoever you like the look of
>>
>>4110669
>He nods and proceeds by scooping her up in his arms amd heading to a disused classroom. When they were inside, he placed her down and cast "Colloportus" on the door, locking them inside.
He walked back over to her, placed a hand on her thigh and pressed his lips to hers as he rubbed her thigh.
>>
File: when Kaz start bitchin.gif (1008 KB, 245x269) Image search: [Google]
when Kaz start bitchin.gif
1008 KB, 245x269
>>4110864
As long as you're actively trying to achieve redemption others will surely pick up on that.
>>
>>4110864
I thought you said you were leaving anyways.
>>
>>4110871
You're not a prude, and you need to pay rent somehow despite not having money. I can see only one solution here, and that's you paying rent with sex. Twice a week every week and we have a deal.
>>
Leave nue alone. Nue hasn't done anything wrong.
>>
>>4110824
>Yuugi allowed herself the brief pleasure of examining your fit, trim form pinned beneath her muscular body, thinking hazily that boys really needed to lose their way down here more or she'd end up stealing some. Her pussy squeezes down steadily, becoming tighter and tighter by the second until it feels nearly constrictive. She groans in delight as she feels herself grip to every inch of your dick, every vein and ridge. She enjoys that too, but only long enough to get used to the thick, long cock inside her barely-used pussy before she gets to work. Grunting in satisfaction, she grabs your shoulders and pins them to the floor, leaning over you and sending her shaggy blonde hair cascading in a waterfall to your left, her gigantic breasts pooling in your hand as her powerful hips rise, hover and slam down. For a moment, it seems that she might be merciful and slow. But only for a moment, because within a minute of your union with the Oni she's bouncing on your dick with what feels like enough force to leave bruises and howling and roaring in delight the harder she fucks you.

>>4110879
(Make me!)
>>
>Nue sadposting
>LD
>Mechanon trying to roll in the pussy again

Now all we need is for Jiro to show up and the ritual can begin.
>>
>>4110921
>Gets an erection
>>
>>4110960
Shut up.
>>
File: 49664872_p0_master1200.jpg (243 KB, 480x705) Image search: [Google]
49664872_p0_master1200.jpg
243 KB, 480x705
...Chloe got side tracked, but she's back now.
>>
>>4110906
Well I'd talk to you on that!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>4110960
Dare you say it-?

I would be eating for days if that were true.
>>
>>4110951
Didn't he stalk someone and get them to leave the threads.
>>
>>4110906
>He looked to the parchment again. His eyes kept glancing over the one spell he asked about earlier.. Did he really want to cast it? At this point, he had nothing to lose and everything to gain. He threw caution to the wind and tapped the tip of his wand on Hermione's crotch.
>>
>>4110960
Shut up.
>>
>>4110906
>Remember I used to voyeur/ publically degrade a Hermine in these threads
>She disappeared a while back
>Only now occasionally pop into erp
what a trip it was seeing that picture...
>>
>>4111015
Shut up.
>>
>>4110871
>He sighs before nodding at her, he walks closer and grabs her wrist before placing her hand on top of his crotch, making her feel the hiding bulge
Now... and the rent check will com Everytime I'm horny.
>>
>>4111045
Shut up.
>>
>>4111000
>Pets the adorable mage
>>
>>4111018
>>4111045
>>4111053
Shut up.
>>
>>4110668
We should share a drink sometime then! I'm no stranger to wine.
>She started to trail it upwards a hint further before it was taken upwards by the woman. Iowa watched curiously when she kissed it, almost feeling like she should be kneeling in such splendor. But bowing to no foreign power, she instead wraps the arm around Nero's shoulder when finished and pulled her into a side hug.
Want to show this boat a bit of Roman technique then? I just have to say, you're a beautiful one and there's nothing I love more than beauty.

>>4110765
>Iowa moves to hold the one free hand of the girl while the other moves to unsnap her adorable bra. Their kissing intensified from mere pecks to longer, more passionate oral embraces. Iowa's tongue met with Kiruko's and lightly guided it back into the police woman's mouth where it encircled it and graciously traded saliva. When she pulled away, a long clear strand still connected them.
Yeah...I think we can get along pretty well.
>She pushed her body forward, shoving her stomach up against the woman's crotch poised to receive from her wrapped legs.

>>4110774
>She squirmed back and forth between his small butterfly kisses all over the side he occupied, but what caused her to really squeal as the constant pressure over her hidden buds. Her hand pressed his down tight into the titflesh restrained by her shirt, finally diving it inward and beneath to fondle her more closely. Her skin under burned with readiness, begging for direct stimulation and quickly she discarded what blocked it.
Ah...hah, keep going then.
>>
File: Kitty Nue (17).jpg (359 KB, 432x720) Image search: [Google]
Kitty Nue (17).jpg
359 KB, 432x720
>>4110935
I keep letting people talk me out of it because I have like no resolvelution.

>>4110934
Hah.
I'll never be redeemed in the eyes of the masses.

>>4110929
>>4110893
I was ognna go for a walk

>>4110894
>pinchess your tongue

>>4110903
maybe

>>4110960
when do I get my nail to fuse with
or kami
can i jiust be vegeta it's simpler i
>>
>>4110906
>He rubs his hand on his face before shaking his head and walking over to the bratty teen.
I warned you.. i guess you have a fetish for raping.
>He groans and quickly reacts to grab her wand before she could even lift it.
>>
File: help.jpg (8 KB, 247x151) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
8 KB, 247x151
>>4110960
Ritual?
>>
>>4110955
You know I can't.
>>
>>4110906
>Silenced by her covering his face entirely, he could only continue lapping away, occasionally pushing against her walls just for a reaction. He pulled his tongue out from her, waiting to see how long she would go without it before she began to beg.
>>
>>4111091
We'll start by feeding you to Kurisu in a nice casserole.
>>
>>4110678
>Worrying that his frantic movements wouldn't register to the mountain of a woman on the verge of drowning in pleasure above him, he nearly damages his already burning lungs upon feeling the once immobile grip of the hardened teacher above recede, desperately sucking bountiful gulps of air back into his lungs as he finally peels away, face practically dripping with the torrent of juices she plastered onto him.
>Already feeling her impending release beginning to quickly bubble up based on her earlier pleasured twitches, clamps, and moans, the student doesn't break pace upon resupplying his heaving lungs with much needed air, face plunging back into the dampened pocket of his teacher's bountiful thighs, intending to fulfil her initial request and satisfy her to the best of his abilities.
>Hands traveling back down the soft trail of her thighs, they converge back near his rooted head, eager fingers suddenly hooking around the band of her star spangled panties and forcing them down her sweat-slickened thighs with a single yank.
>Her abnormally large button, already quivering with arousal from his previous advances now exposed and defenseless to his explorative mouth, he offers no hesitation as he plunges right back down, juice-covered lips firmly wrapping around her incredibly sensitized nub with the same vigor he showed her toes, tongue quickly strident in leaving no spot untouched as he unleashes a volley of licks, swipes, and jabs onto the now battered clit.
>>
>>4111096
>responding to people who are RPing
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>4111094
(Yup~ I want to have plenty of time to sex you. Two hours ain't shit.)
>>
File: tumblr_ntnd6mjZoW1tywth9o3_400.gif (2 MB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntnd6mjZoW1tywth9o3_400.gif
2 MB, 300x305
>>4111080
Somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>4111114
type lessd
>>
>>4110955
I'll never understand how you can crank out in five minutes what it takes me to write in twenty.
>>
File: dominatah.png (756 KB, 1024x1707) Image search: [Google]
dominatah.png
756 KB, 1024x1707
>>4111080
Whenever you feel like shit, remember that I exist

and then remember that you're not me
>>
File: 2563428603486083406.jpg (299 KB, 859x1200) Image search: [Google]
2563428603486083406.jpg
299 KB, 859x1200
>>4110930
Doesn't make it any less kiddy, anon. It just makes them RICH kiddy nerds. Oh, and also? Watch how you talk to me, got it?
>She says reaching into her gem, starting to pull her whip out before putting it back.
>Cursors over Charizard, makes him purple and selects him.
This guy looks good. Hope you're ready to lose.

>>4110943
Twice a week? That seems a bit greedy, don't you think?
>She says, not objecting to using her body as a way to pay for her room and board.
Guess it'll have to do though.

>>4111046
>Feels his cock through his pants and sighs, turning the TV off.
Yeah, I don't know about that. I've seen how many times you jerk off in a day, anon. I may be super strong and whatnot, but I don't even think I have the strength to deal with that.
>She squeezes his bulge some, getting a feel for his size.
>>
>>4110906
>He moans happily as he keeps slamming himself into her, thrusting hard as he pushes his cock as deep in her ass as it can go. His hard member penetrates her roughly and feels her insides wrap around it, sending waves of pleasure through his body.
Ah! Yes! I think I could fuck this ass every day~
>His hand keeps groping her breast, feeling her hard nipple poke his palm while his fingers knead the soft mound. Feeling her push back against him, he thrusts harder, shoving himself harshly inside her to the smacking noises of their colliding bodies.
... Now let me taste that tongue, nerd.
>His moist lips grope along her cheek, kissing her clumsily as her whole body rocks under his pounding, and tries to latch on to her mouth to kiss her deeply, letting out his own tongue to meet hers and get what he demands.
>>
>>4111080
>can i jiust be vegeta it's simpler

That's not on the list

Nue - Piccolo
LD - Frieza
Jiro - Vegeta
DMG - Krillin
Dark Link - Yamcha
Iowa - Goku
>>
>>4111077
>He grins before he kept kissing her skin and then take a quick lick of her. He nodded at her before wiggling his fingers the moment before he squeezes her tits. This times grope them and squeeze them harder than before, his fingers grabs her nipples and gently tugs then as he looks at her with a grin.
Ngh...so cute~..and hot~
>>
>>4111114
>>4111119
>>4111129
>>4111157
>>4111154
>>4111161
>>4111165

Shut up.
>>
File: 53810830_p0_master1200.jpg (80 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
53810830_p0_master1200.jpg
80 KB, 480x600
>>4111066
Hee hee... People seem to do that to me often. Is my head that inviting?
>>
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1500x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1500x1150
>>4110796
Oh no, it's something you'll quite like.
>Dakini shifted down so she could access his pants before she started rubbing his crotch with her grin as big as it could get while her tongue slithered about in the air. With one hand groping at and rubbing his crotch to try and get him on her side, she used her free hand to fumble around with undoing his pants as she laughed to herself quietly.
>>4110834
Oho, there's that confidence back, or maybe it's just you think with your other head, giyakakakaka.
>As she laughed and teased him about his hand suddenly groping her supple breast, she let him grope her for a moment longer before she pulled his hand free from her chest.
This is my treat for you.
>She slowly dropped down to her knees and with his twitching shaft in her face now she slowly wrapped her tongue around the head of his cock as her hand stroked his length. Her other hand grabbing at his hanging sack below and holding it in her soft palm, rolling the swollen orbs over with her fingers.
>>4110869
>She continued to tease his cock with her slow movements and occasionally pressed her heel into his shaft a little roughly. She gazed down at him and razed a brow at his words.
More what? I may be a goddess but that doesn't mean I can read minds.
>Her tail continued to brush against his balls while her sole pressed into his length as she rubbed it against him.
>>
>>4111174
(Can I be Bojack and claim the booty?)
>>
>>4111174
Why am I Krillin? I don't want to be Krillin
>>
>>4111000
Hello!
>>
>>4111154
(I've been writing for six years. It's all in the reflexes.)
>>
>>4111194
Because Frieza kills Krillin
>>
File: 1463083888372.png (2 MB, 1055x1800) Image search: [Google]
1463083888372.png
2 MB, 1055x1800
>>4111119
N-no fair.
>>
File: h8.jpg (63 KB, 305x362) Image search: [Google]
h8.jpg
63 KB, 305x362
>>4111016
>she let out a long moan, her knees pressing together as a hot sensation grew in her groin. It felt different then her hips or thighs expanding, a thick bulge growing in her pink underwear. She parted her legs again, letting him see what the spell had done as her red face dripped with sweat
It ahnn...always feels so good to just d-do that spell..

>>4111026
I miss you! <3

>>4111088
Huh, you c-cant be serious
>her head twisted away from him and her body followed suite, turning towards the door

>>4111098
Come on, keep going pervert! Or e-else!
>she pushed against him harder, pulling her panties free from her legs as she bunched them up in her free hand

>>4111165
>she sloppily replies, pushing her tongue against him. Each kiss sends her more into a frenzy, the witch desperatley trying to make their lips meet as she drooled and moaned, all the while her once tight ass was railed over and over. Her knees grew weak with pleasure, each compliment of her ass or name she was called only pushed her futher
>>
>>4111194
Because you're a good for nothing idiot that let LD destroy you.
>>
File: 31705447_p0.jpg (99 KB, 586x593) Image search: [Google]
31705447_p0.jpg
99 KB, 586x593
>>4111077
>out spilled Kiruko's chest, a rack that has figuratively and literally killed many men, the perky mounds lit up by the moon outside
...I want to get along with you in all the ways I can, ma'am.
>her hand tightens around Iowa's, a grip that would crush a weaker person's bones, and she licks away the bridge of drool
>her free hand reaches down, pulling down at her pajama bottoms to reveal her tanned rear
>>
File: kenny23.png (550 KB, 1600x2142) Image search: [Google]
kenny23.png
550 KB, 1600x2142
>>4111106
Good, good.

>>4111174
>not the jap spellings
Anyway who the fuck am I?
>>
>>4111224
(Just means I'll have to exert maximal effort!)
>>
File: well yeah but.png (605 KB, 818x558) Image search: [Google]
well yeah but.png
605 KB, 818x558
>>4111194
>>4111215
But she's still here
>>
>>4110955

A-Ahh... God...!

>She was violent. Harsh. Strong. Drunk. Beautiful. An Oni. Everything that a man like him would ever ask! Well, mostly everything! He certainly wasn't expecting that insane amount of strength! His crotch and hips being punished and almost turned into dust due her insane, seemingly endless, strength of her merciless motions! Despite the pain and his situation. Despite of being used as a fucktoy by the gloriously beautiful Oni. Despite everything... He was about to reach his orgasm! Those unbelievably tight love walls of hers caused his shaft to throb and twitch! Spiting quite the amount of precum with every single movement.

Nnngh...

>A grunt of absolute pleasure escaped his lips. He shut both of his eyes closed and braced himself for his most violent and powerful climax yet! The hand on her breast squeezed hard. Harder ever! Digging his nails into her flesh! His mind went numb. He couldn't feel his legs and lower body... And yet, his hips weakly continued to attempt to plunge his thick meat rod into her cunt. Not that it made any difference since Yuugi was the one in control!

I-I'm... Gonna...

>After muttering those words with his remaining strength, he finally reached his orgasm! Pouring a considerable amount of his sticky, white seed into the Oni's pussy! Lifting his hips as much as he could... Before falling back onto the ground.

A-Ahh... Haa.... Haaa!!
>>
>>4111161
Hey hey, I'm just kidding ok. Its a compliment, thick girls are...nevermind
>he turned towards the screen and picked Pacman, flexing his thumbs as he tried not to think about the gems ass
Im always ready to lose
>>
File: i already said thjis.jpg (36 KB, 1011x152) Image search: [Google]
i already said thjis.jpg
36 KB, 1011x152
>>4111122
<

>>4111157
Hah funny
because I only feel so bad because I'[m capable of guilt and actually caring about other people while you can't and you just care about youirself
I'm jealous.

>>4111174
Iowa canm't be goku unless you count the bans.
>>
>>4111161
>He bites his lip to stifle a moan at the squeeze before chuckling and patting her head.
Really? Are you just chicken out? Come on..I'm sure you can drain me enough so I don't fap for a wekk~
>>
>>4111225
Same! Shoot me an email sometime and maybe we can figure out a time to be on together again or something. Stuck on mobile for now.
>>
File: 13dd7d64dc33fd64c67a107ab1fe4492.jpg (582 KB, 1494x2008) Image search: [Google]
13dd7d64dc33fd64c67a107ab1fe4492.jpg
582 KB, 1494x2008
>>4111215
>>4111230
But I'm still alive.
Just tired.

Anons be my sleepy time teddy bears
>>
>>4111161
That's what, every three or four days? I don't think it's that greedy. Anyway, so you agree? So, when do we start?
>He lay down next to the sprawled gem, putting an arm around herb to grope her.
>>
>>4111192
You'll be Bulma and like it.
>>
>80 DEAD IN NICE
>>
>>4111225
>He just stared. His dick twitching in his jeans. He wasn't sure what to do next. His wand tapped the bulge and he watched.
>>
File: tumblr_nm11aqpLXX1tywth9o1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm11aqpLXX1tywth9o1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>4111263
That's only true if the people you seek to appease have no room in their hearts for forgiveness.

That's why it burns so badly, because your honest efforts to change and better aren't receiving the praise that it deserves
>>
>>4111263
But why would I NOT care about myself? He's the only person I know who isn't going to block me over petty shit and resent me forever, He actually cares about me.

I fucking love myself
>>
File: Scanty 79(2).png (428 KB, 477x781) Image search: [Google]
Scanty 79(2).png
428 KB, 477x781
>>4111214
>>
>>4111269
>>4111249
>>4111242
>>4111225
>>4111188
>>4111077
>pets
>>
>>4111188
(Tongues are a good fetish of mine by the way~)
>He laughs a bit before looking at her getting down on her knees, before he could say something he rolled his head back as her tongue wraps around the tio, mixing her saliva and his precum whole her hands starts to stroke him and playing with his sack.
Fuck...this is a good treat ~!
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
>>4111310

THERES A SCANTY HERE?!?!
>>
>>4111214
What have you wrote, actual books and stuff?
>>
>>4111225
>In between her grinding against her face, he could barely speak at all.
Not until... You beg for it.
>>
File: Biig.jpg (370 KB, 850x1700) Image search: [Google]
Biig.jpg
370 KB, 850x1700
>>4111244
But I won't be as good as you.
>>
>>4111188
(Sick digits)
W-what are you going to do...?
>He is apprehensive as to what the fox-woman was planning to do. It couldn't be too pleasant; he'd just attempted to steal from her for god's sake!
No way you're going to blow or give me a handy,,, That's just crazy, r-right? Right?!
>He yells when she doesn't respond; she just continues to undress him from below the waist.
C'mon, say something at least!
(Am I doing alright?)
>>
File: domin8.jpg (96 KB, 921x868) Image search: [Google]
domin8.jpg
96 KB, 921x868
>>4111334
https://youtu.be/1y72sdtEPB8
>>
I WISH A CHIMPOUT OR ANOTHER TERRORIST ATTACK HAPPENED SO PAUL CAN DIE
>>
>>4111263
>even in drunken depression Nue burns LD.
>>
>>4111334
The sounds of scripting and being distracted from RP.
>>
File: 21523058235802385238.png (557 KB, 600x727) Image search: [Google]
21523058235802385238.png
557 KB, 600x727
>>4111254
...?
>Looks over at him with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk
Thick girls are what, anon?
>She says as she expertly plays the character like she's been playing for years.

>>4111274
I guess not, but still I'm sure the conditions will change after the first time.
>Looks over at him as he leans over and starts cupping he massive chest.
Well, I'd say sometime next week, but it looks like you have different plans, huh?

>>4111266
>She unzips his pants not-so-subtly and pulls his cock out, staring at the TV still.
Me? Chicken out? No way. It just might me tough to get you to stay down is all.
>Takes hold of his cock and starts jerking him off quickly.
>>
>>4111225
>He frowns beore grabbing the back of the neck of her uniform and then pulls her towards him, making her fall onto her butt. He looks down at her with a grin before he unzips his pants and pulls our his cock in front of her.
Of course I'm serious..now let's get over with this shall we. Behave like a proper slut and I will hurt you less
>>
File: kennyheart.jpg (79 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
kennyheart.jpg
79 KB, 667x1000
>>4111334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
>>
File: beb.jpg (36 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
beb.jpg
36 KB, 550x550
>>4111358
But I don't play pokemon go, so I never go outside
>>
>>4111269
>Puts on fuzzy pjs
>Snuggles up to DMG
>>
>>4111335
I don't use her in erp... sorry anon
>>
>>4111188
>He looked down in a needy frustration, his cock chomping at the bit to be played with more, faster than these agonizingly slow rubs, harder than these tantalizingly light presses. Even the light, feathery sensation of her tail on his sack seemed to make his testicles jump in anticipation, seeking more, but never receiving it. What did he want? His eyes jumped here and there - her long tail that occiaisonally licked her lips, her supple chest, the feet that teased him so much, and, dare he wish for it, the tight panties that gave him a small glimpse into the shape of what lay beneath. He wanted it all, but could only bring himself to make vague requests.
E-even if I'm just a perverted servant...I want to feel Goddess's body!
>>
>>4111215
Fuckin spoilers, man!
>>
>pets self
>>
>>4111312
>Yawns and nuzzles into petting

>>4111375
>Kisses the Ken Ken's nose

>>4111382
>Snuggles up to the fuzzy PJ's anon with a giggle, holding him close
You're warm... and fuzzy..
>>
File: 47068952_p0_master1200-1.jpg (191 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
47068952_p0_master1200-1.jpg
191 KB, 480x480
>>4111201
Hiya. I guess it's nice to meet you.
>>
>>4111225
>Their tongues intertwine in a sloppy, drooling kiss as he eagerly tastes her, and he moans blissfully as he keeps ravishing her ass. His hard cock throbs with pleasure inside her while it pistons in and out of her hole, and her pale cheeks are continuously hammered as he rails her. His hand clings to her breast fiercely, kneading and groping it needily.
F-fucking nerd... gonna d-drain my dick~...
>>
>>4111253
>She grinds you back, grinds you down, shoves you down beneath her and holds you in her powerful arms. She is, in a few words that don't truly capture her, primal. Ferocious. All-conquering. She is the strongest, the most powerful of her race of destroyers, and you're lucky to even be alive. She greets the violence of your thrusts and the powerful strokes you manage to give her with greater power, making sure you know just who you're fucking with all through the time that she holds you beneath her body. Feeling rips through her, up from her pussy into her belly and out to her lips, and as she comes and slams you into the ground and arches her back, her voice seems to tear the air asunder. Such is the pleasure of an Oni, to make even the most joyous pleasure of the flesh so lusty that it might rip the roof above you asunder. She screams the whole time your dick spasms and spurts and paints her unspoiled insides white, and when you run out of cum to give her her voice peters off. She's silent, eyes closed for a moment. Then she looks down at the winded, still-hard human beneath her, and she's grinning her fierce grin, and when she opens her eyes you know she's not winded at all.

What, that's all~? You can go again, cantcha? I can go forever!

>>4111280
(What?! No, fuck that!)

>>4111339
(I actually did write a longer work, not exactly a book. More like a novella. Don't want anyone to see it, though. I'm working on a proper book right now.)

>>4111344
(Hey hey, everyone can improve.)
>>
>>4111357
Strangely fitting song
>>
>>4111375
>even remote electronically controlled around corners projection of deadly touch tarantula spiders
This is time cube all over again.
>>
>>4111365
>he sighs as she pulls out his cock and quickly starts to stroke him. He looks down at her and shakes his head before grabbing the remote control and changes the channel to the local news.
First service...then TV..fuck!
>>
>>4111334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00wuZlayLyc
>>
>>4111365
What, are you saying I can't keep up?
>He pushed his growing bulge up against her plump rear, giving her chest a squeeze in the process
How about we start now?
>>
>>4111375
what the fuck kenny
>>
>>4111417
>Rubs nose against your skin, wrapping arms around you.
And so are you!
Can you sign my yugioh cards?
>>
File: 2016_07_14_080200.png (165 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
2016_07_14_080200.png
165 KB, 400x400
THINGS ARE HEATING UP HERE, LADIES AND GENTS.
>>
File: bad guy.png (521 KB, 740x392) Image search: [Google]
bad guy.png
521 KB, 740x392
>>4111448
Man I just like Weezer, and that one really hits the heart
Past is in the past though, can't do anything about it
>>
>>4111440
But Jiro is Vegeta so it's the most obvious choice.
>>
>>4111473
>That edit quality
I'd expect nothing better of you, Keem.
>>
>>4111334
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VpAwrkmzmp0
>>
>>4111365
Hey!
>he tries to pay attention but keeps shooting her looks
Thick girls are the best, like they really get me-how are you doing so good?!
>>
File: 7652.jpg (741 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
7652.jpg
741 KB, 850x1133
>>4111488
(W-Well... Fuck.)
>>
>>4111470
>Dipping a hand between her breasts she pulls out a pen, placing the cap in her mouth she slips it off with a loud pop, holding it she scribbles "DMG" on the boy's cheek
There you go~

>>4111473
JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
>>
>>4111440
No true.
>>
>>4111514
Be good to each other, you two.
>>
File: 57189667_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1583) Image search: [Google]
57189667_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1583
>>4111077
Umu! of course!

>She was quite pleased but Iowa suddenly had the upper hand with such compliments in which causes the empress to blush. The hug was rather nice, warm as well. Iowa will catch the scent of roses from the girl she is hugging.

My you just know how to make me fluster! Y-You also took the words out of mouth!

>>4110695

I know for a fact you don't have only an interest in me and I don't think many women will deny your advances. So far you're the most touchy of the Joestars I met!
>>
>>4111268
I lost that account, give me your email or a dummy so I can contact you again!~

>>4111302
>it twitched and grew a little, barely contained by the tight pink panties as her thumb lowered and fished into the waistband. She pulled it down and her thick arousal sprung free; heavy and uncut as she moaned with delight.
Hnhg, this is w-why I dont do it, because it gets me...so..worked up..~

>>4111312
>is pet

>>4111341
>she shifted forward, slamming her puckered other hole against his mouth so that his face was now completely smothered as she grinded against him
Sh-Shut up, I'm in charge!

>>4111374
>she tries to hide her excitement as he pulls out his cock, thrusting her head away from it and turning up her nose
Ugh, put that away! Give me my wand back or I'll get a Professor!

>>4111436
Nghn, f-fill up my nerdy a-ass~ Show me how t-turned on you a-are~
>she pants and groans between words, still pushing her lips against his as her ass grows hotter and hotter, her hole feeling like it was on fire as more juices drip from her needy cunt. She tries to weakly meet his rhythm, desperate for him to stuff more of his meat down her hole
>>
Are dungeon crawlers fun?
>>
>>4111543
Oh, uh i wanted you to sign my Shi en, but this is good too!
>Kisses cheek.
>>
>>4111578
(So long as I can, I'll be as good to him as I can be.)

>>4111588
(Look up the game Diablo. If that looks fun, you'll like dungeon crawlers.)

>>4111571
(Eh?)
>>
File: haha I love you guys.gif (3 MB, 800x406) Image search: [Google]
haha I love you guys.gif
3 MB, 800x406
>>4111588
Depends on the game really, I got a good 70 hours out of the binding of Issac, even though that kinda stuff isn't really my genre
>>
File: 2385082580238502850.png (78 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
2385082580238502850.png
78 KB, 400x500
>>4111452
>She starts to slow her stroking, glaring over at him and reaching for the remote.
Don't tell me what to do here! I'm the one giving you a handy right now!
>She grumbles some while stroking his length.
Also, service, huh? Is that what we're calling it?

>>4111462
No, I'm just sure it'll go up over time because you'll end up addicted to blowing loads in my fat ass.
>She says matter-of-factly as he pushes himself up against her ass through her shorts while massaging her breasts.

>>4111512
They really get you what..?
>Meteor spikes him to take a stock.
>Chuckling at him from above before rolling over off the couch and onto his lap on the ground.
>Grinding her fat ass against his bulge while they play.
I don't know, because this is a kid's game and it's easy to play?
>>
>>4111587
[email protected]

Looking forward to it!

If I recall you did Helen and Violet too from time to time as well right? Had a steamy threeway inbound there too. Glad to see you again!
>>
>>4111590
>Her tired face lights up with a bright smile
You play six sam? They're my favorite!
>The overjoyed magician squeezes the anon in a long tight grip, rocking you side to side she smiles and even giggles
>>
>>4111612
Not everyone can improve. Look at LD.
>>
>>4111612
Be sure to invite us to the wedding! Hope you get your IRL stuff sorted out so you can be back to us like the old days. See you, thread mom!
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 850x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 850x656
>>4111312
>Nuzzles into your palm during the petting.
>>4111327
(I guess you're in luck.)
>Dakini slowly started to only stroke close to the base of his shaft as her tongue coiled around his rigid member and her warm breath brushed against the moistened tip of his prick. Her stroking became quicker as she stroked only so much of his thick length while her tongue took more and more for its own, covering his cock in her spittle. Her hand caressing his delicate balls continued to gently massage them with care as she serviced his full package.
>>4111352
You gave me my money back so I shall repay you and...resolve you of your sins.
>She held back her laughter as she pulled his pants and his undergarment down as well to expose his cock. Her slender, little fingers quickly grabbing his shaft and giving quick strokes as her tongue hung from her agape mouth, dripping her warm saliva onto his shaft and adding lubrication to her strokes.
>>4111393
>She smirked at his aching body and cock beneath her foot while he asked for more. She went to take her panties off, slipping her finger under the thin fabric pressed against her waist and tugging down, before she stopped and brought them back up to only leave him with a slight glimpse of the smooth skin beneath.
No, no, not there. Not yet. Maybe I should use both of my feet to please my needy servant, hmm?
>She lightly licked his legs to open wider for her as she sat down on the ground between them. She grinned before bringing both of her feet to the sides if his cock respectively, enclosing the needy prick with her two soft soles. She leaned back onto her hands on the ground as she went to work on stroking his shaft between her feet pressing into his rigid member.
>>
>>4111440

I... Need to rest.. A bit...

>The male said in between pants of exhaustion, pain and complete, utter pleasure. His hips were sore, almost shattered by the insane strength of the Oni. His seed was spent completely, thanks to her unbelievable, tight insides milking him dry. His strength depleted, completely defenseless before her. Heck, even if he was at his peak, he would be unable to stop her from doing whatever she wished! So this was what having sex with a Goddess felt like.
> The human male attempted to speak to her, trying his very best to not to die in middle of the sentence.

L-Let us... L-Let us rest for a while and then... R-Round 2?

>Because denying her would be suicide and attempting to escape in his current state would end in a comical tragedy.

[Holy shit, you're a Godly writer.]
>>
>>4111587
>He growls as she tries to pull away from him. He shakes his head before nodding at her and suddenly pushing her onto the ground. Making her lay on it and straddle on top of her with his cock pointing at her.
Suck it. Or I will use tour mouth as a fleshlight...
>He said as the scent of his cock was filling her nostrils.
>>
File: bending over.png (221 KB, 527x535) Image search: [Google]
bending over.png
221 KB, 527x535
>>4111667
That's funny

Look at how I was 4-5 months ago
>>
>>4111587
>He poked his tongue inside her other hole, before sliding the rest inside as he did before. He struggled to breathe as she covered his nose and mouth, pushing her away for a second of air before pulling her back down on him again, getting a sentence in before slipping his tongue back inside.
Are you really?
>>
File: 1391c35386553888b1db5cd5c660f05a.jpg (209 KB, 1018x1440) Image search: [Google]
1391c35386553888b1db5cd5c660f05a.jpg
209 KB, 1018x1440
>>4111667
(No one has to be anything forever.)

>>4111668
(Wedding... How funny. I should have had Elizabeth and Jiro's in-thread... Well, probably not. But it would have been interesting. See you, anon.)

>>4111673
(Humph. I'm okay. But thank you anyway. I like your style too <3.)
>>
File: kenny22.jpg (23 KB, 336x555) Image search: [Google]
kenny22.jpg
23 KB, 336x555
>>4111588
You can't really blanket label a genre like that, as there are too many variables to factor in. Which ones in particular are you considering?

>>4111631
Isaac is more of a roguelite.
>>
>>4111685
You're right. You actually managed to turn from bad to much worse.
>>
>>4111632
(A+++++)
Hey, what are you d-doing..
>his fingers slacken a little but continues to fight, not even able to pull off any combos as she takes another stock. He cant help it and drags his eyes from the screen and fixate them on the meaty set of cheeks nuzzling against his groin
They...really get me hard, you know? Especially ones with big, fat, purples asses in nice shorts...
>>
>>4111588
Like Etrian Odyssey? I greatly enjoy them. The Demon's Souls take is also quite pleasant.
>>
(While I hate to do it, I think I need to break it off here guys. Have work in the morning and since I stayed up uber late last night, I need to get in that rest for tomorrow. Have a good evening and I'm sorry! I'll be willing to pick it up again when I get the chance!)
>>4111112
>Iowa's hands decided that if they were going to leave him be they would need to do their own deed to force the teacher off. She ripped off her jacket and shoved the edge of her shirt down beneath the folds of her breast and went to town on both, rubbing and pinching her rosy red nipples standing up and begging for attention they hand been so desperately seeking. Rolling one around in her hand causes a longer moan than previously fill the hall. Suddenly her hand shoots up to cover her mouth when her brain registers the constant brutalizing of her clit below. Such skilled repetitive strikes quickly ate away at any resistance still holding back. Like an animal she began to grind her hips away at his mouth seeking only to get him deeper within. In a flash, a downpour of liquid rushed over his mouth as Iowa climaxed with no warning, drenching him in a flood of the sticky solution he so greedily lapped up. Her throat ran ragged and was desperate for breath. She slumped back, chest pumping and heart thumping, and finally released him once more.
Hah...class...dismissed.

>>4111175
>Iowa reclines back against his body resting her head directly below his collarbone. She takes a side glance at him, observing as he traveled further and further down. The tight grip makes her wince and shoot back up, crying out for mercy.
Ahhh~ Shut up~!
>>
File: booty bump.png (208 KB, 680x523) Image search: [Google]
booty bump.png
208 KB, 680x523
>>4111710
Eh, Like I said, not really me genre

>>4111714
I just made it public, I'm a hell of a lot better
>>
>>4111237
>The free hand not gripping Kiruko's moves down to cup delicately at the left breast, getting a feel for the plumpness behind it.
Mmn, very nice cleavage here. Hope you don't mind staying up late on duty then because I put my partners through the ringer~
>She tries to match the intensity of the cop's grip sharing a requited love between their interlocked fingers, trying her best to match up. Iowa leans back to take in the full view of the beautiful woman and licks her lips. She moves inward to the policewoman's neck and trailed a line of kisses down towards the mound she cupped so delicately.

>>4111584
>Her nose perks up at the floral scent. Her nose moves in and bops down atop her head directly and inhales a deep whiff.
Mmnn...you smell fantastic Nero. Not that I should be surprised.
>She ran down the side towards the Emperor's crimson cheeks which she placed a quick kiss upon. Her free hand crossed over and grabbed at the royal's, lightly holding it before planting a kiss further over on her lips.
Let's continue in the bedroom then, shall we?
>>
>>4111705

[I-I'll try my best to improve! Since you said you were in a bit of a hurry, you can close with another post or just end it there. I absolutely loved the scene <3]
[That and Yuugi is best Touhou Waifu]
>>
File: fuck.png (338 KB, 551x427) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
338 KB, 551x427
>>4111731
my*
>>
>>4111632
Sigh...fine fine..
>he said defeated before changing the channel and putting a porn movie on the tv. He looks at her with a smile before gently petting her.
Better~?
>>
File: cry.jpg (403 KB, 700x780) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
403 KB, 700x780
>>4111705
>Is filled with jealousy from the thought of Yuugi marrying someone else.
>>
File: 47 - ZaW6ANW.png (109 KB, 382x303) Image search: [Google]
47 - ZaW6ANW.png
109 KB, 382x303
>>4111588
Darkest dungeon has been pretty cool so far
>>
>>4111720
If you liked EO, 7th Dragon III got an English release this week. It's by most of the same staff, but if first person perspective or the drawing mechanic are important to your experience it will feel lacking.
>>
>>4111728
Sure sis! See you other time!)
>>
>>4111632
It'll go up if you decide to take some special priviliges, you can decide for yourself on what those will be.
>He was already addicted, moving his hand to her hip for better leverage to grind against her ass, stifling a moan at the pleasure already hitting him
Oh, I could do this all day, all week even.
>>
>>4111728
(Have a great night, Iowa! Thanks for the amazing session as always!)
>>
File: 4809eef5eb5621caf210f597a2b3c2a9.jpg (425 KB, 1000x1208) Image search: [Google]
4809eef5eb5621caf210f597a2b3c2a9.jpg
425 KB, 1000x1208
>>4111750
(I'll close it off here. I hope you have a great day, anon.)

>>4111773
(Polyamoriety is fun!)
>>
>>4111587
>He pants and moans against her cheek as he keeps pounding her, thrusting his cock inside her hole at as hard a pace as ever.
A-ah... No~
>With a groan, he suddenly pulls back, slipping his hand out of her shirt and retracting his arm from around her waist. He yanks his member out of her tight ass, and immediately grabs her by one shoulder and twists her around to face him. Moving swiftly, he places both hands on her shoulder and pushes down hard to bring her down to her knees.
A nerd like you deserves it somewhere worse... or better~
>A hand sinks its fingers into her wavy hair and grabs it tightly, while his cock is twitching in full view right in front of her.
>>
>>4111773
They meant the players, Parsee. And thread mom meant Elizabeth. Calm your tits.

>pets the jealous yokai
>>
File: QRSafe9.png (878 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
QRSafe9.png
878 KB, 900x1200
>(Sorry about that, now I can focus on RP for the rest of the night. Kraken anon, you there?
>>
>>4111657
>He yawns as you rock him, though his eyes remain open and he starts to stroke your hair.
Yeah i do! or did until they banned gate of the six.
>>
>>4111814

[Likewise! Thanks for the scene.]
>>
>>4111814
I hate/love you.
>>
>pets the ________

When will this meme end?
>>
>>4111670
(Mmhm thanks for indulging me also)
>The male only could watch how his cock was servicing and getting glistened by her spit as she coils more of her tongue around his cock. The veins throbs a little as she quicks the strokign and plays with his sack, making him spurt more pre.
Fuck...god~ amazing...
>>
>>4111865
>pets the "pets the ____" meme
(I hate it too)
>>
File: 70869754683.jpg (226 KB, 850x540) Image search: [Google]
70869754683.jpg
226 KB, 850x540
>>4111836
>
>>
File: 232508502850238528.jpg (202 KB, 816x1200) Image search: [Google]
232508502850238528.jpg
202 KB, 816x1200
>>4111716
>She sits up in his lap and gets on her hands and knees in front of him, shaking her massive ass in his face while he tries to play.
What? You don't mind me getting more comfy, right? I play better like this.
>She says taking another stock from him while she plays like an expert.

>>4111771
Wow, anon. You're a real charmer. No wonder I see SO MANY ladies passing through here with you.
>She watches the porno while leaning over and kissing the tip over and over before pulling back to go back to the handjob.
>Teasing him cruelly.

>>4111809
Special privileges? Like what? I don't think I do anything TOO special around here.
>She frowned some and scooted up onto his lap so he could buck his hips against her more easily.
As much as I'd LOVE to lay around on this couch all week, I'd rather not have your nerdy cock pumping away at my ass for THAT long, not that I doubt that you could last that long with how much you're jerking off around here.
>>
>>4111865
>Pets you
>>
>>4111832
Gate is a crutch. Real niggas don't need it. Man up and
... Wait rota was banned too...
Kill me.
>She closes her eyes tight and yawns, nuzzling into the anon
You. I like you. Be here when I wake up?~
>>
File: h3.jpg (68 KB, 314x414) Image search: [Google]
h3.jpg
68 KB, 314x414
>>4111651
Thats me! I might pick them back up again too, if anons want it~ I'll shoot you an email soon <3

>>4111684
>she bit her lip at the scent of his rigid member, pushing her lips against it as she kissed and licked it. Her eyes stared at it, cross eyed as she wrapped her lips around it and pushed it as far back into her tiny, hot mouth as she could

>>4111688
Yes! Yes I am, now drown in my ass you b-bastard!
>she slammed harder against him, feeling her head grow lighter as his tongue invaded her tight ass. Her wand fell to the ground as she grabbed at his hair, leaning forward as she grinded her mound against his nose

>>4111817
Ahhnng~
>she instinctive wraps both her hands around it, one hand slipping to his heavy sack and groping at it as she jerks and strokes, her tongue rolling free of her now open, waiting mouth as her eyes look up at him
>>
>>4111831

He's about to be devoured by...

>>4110658

(Yes, that's me ¦3)
>>
>>4111888
Rota's at 1 though.
Not that six Sam would hold up in this meta.
>>
>>4111882
>his mind races, the numerous things he wants to do to her fat ass racing through is mind as he tries to focus. Her constant shaking and jiggling distracts him as he loses, the controller falling out of his hands as he stiffens beyond diamonds
F-Fuck, Anon sure is lucky to have you living here...
>>
>>4111927
Must of changed from last time I check. Last time I checked was over a year ago. I haven't played in ages
>>
>>4111927
I knew this kid who used six sams
He was the biggest fucking autist
Idk about the YGO meta that much really, but they were real shit
>>
File: kenny27.jpg (26 KB, 480x750) Image search: [Google]
kenny27.jpg
26 KB, 480x750
Well since the red waifu isn't showing up, if anyone sees her tell her I said hi.
>>
>>4111881
>>
>>4111670
W-what the hell?! I was joking!
>Conflicted with attempting to escape or to remain for this "service"; he only manages to squirm weakly.
Guhh...
What kinda person rewards a criminal with sexual favors...
>he questions; more to himself than the fox goddess.
Unngh, t-that feels really good...! K-keep going, whoever you are...
>He throws his head back in pleasure from her skillful strokes.
>>
File: 53814719_p0.jpg (478 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
53814719_p0.jpg
478 KB, 1400x2000
>>4111865
I-I just enjoy gently stroking people's hair and letting them know everything is gonna be alright...
>>
>>4111970
Yeah, things got weird with last year's championship. Next one's coming up so Shit's all gonna change again, probably.
>>
>>4111888
>His face rubs up against yours, giving you one final kiss before drifting into dreamland.
Of course, i'll always be here.
>>
>>4111882
I have never ever been more horny in my life then at this moment, who knew a thick, fat butted gem sitting on anons laps could get me this solid
>>
File: RibAngry8.png (181 KB, 830x830) Image search: [Google]
RibAngry8.png
181 KB, 830x830
>>4111902
>(Take that as a "Willing to continue"! And, to my discredit, I, for one, do not mind vore if the nasty shit ain't described.
>>4110658
>She noticed the foolish anon being pulled away, and quickly got into a building. Weapon, any kind, she can TRY to get to it's other eye and poke it a bit, surely it won't like that. Gun, spear, sword, open cord, ANYTHING with an edge... She grabbed a bunch of forks and flew out an open window, ready to at least try.
>>
>>4111587
God damn... I can't take this...
>He stands up. His dick twitching and aching to be released from the prison. His hand rubbed the inside of her thigh. His hand was dangerously close to her new plaything with each stroke.
I can see that. Seems the spells have an effect on people.
>>
>>4111973
Everything in the meta now is either like a 10 card play that can OTK any open opponent or a lockdown deck.
>>
>>4111670
(I usually nofap Thursday night and you're literally killing me)
>He likely looked manic as Dakini slipped her hands underneath her panties. Every new inch of smooth skin that was revealed to him filled him with excitement, his breath stolen, his heart racing, just a little more and he would catch a glimpse of her heavenly slit, a divine sight to behold for sure -
N-no, Goddess, no...
>He couldn't hold back his disappointment as the tight pair of panties covered her back up. His head collapsed back on the ground as he felt his entire lower half throb in unfulfilled anticipation. His cock bounced and twitched, filled with the desire to be properly handled, as if his rapidly-beating heart simply brought it to life even more. He barely noticed as his thighs were moved further apart and the fox took a seat between his legs. Finally, after being pushed to the limit, he felt his wish granted: his whole body reacted with a jolt as the initial shock of pleasure of having his engorged dick squeezed between Dakini's two perfect feet. An audible, throaty sigh rang out in relief.
>>
File: Tewi (2).jpg (624 KB, 752x1329) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (2).jpg
624 KB, 752x1329
>>4111865
I thought there';s no use getting, into heavy petting,
it only leads to trouble and, seat wettting,
now all I want to know, is how to go,
I've tasted blood and I want mooore, more, more, more
I'll put up no resistance, I want to stay the distance,
I've got an itch to scrach, I neeed assistaaaance

Toucha toucha toucha tooouch me
I wanna be diiiirty
Thrill me, chill me, fullfill me,
creature of the night
>>
>>4112036
Sounds like cancer
I also knew a kid who ran a crime&punishment set with kuribohs

That was REAL fucking cancer
>>
>>4111882
Please...nfh...I have you around so why should I bring one..
>He gasp as she started to press her plump lips on his tip and she continued to stroke him good.
Fuck...that was cheesy...besides! If you want a girl...for a threesome you can always invite one of your friends ~
>>
>>4112003
I would pick it up again but it just costs to much. And no one around here plays. I have to drive an hour to get into a shit show card shop tourney.
>Just play online
I can't get into that. Nothing's better then having a house full of friends playing YuGiOh and Pokemon all day. Shit was fun.

>>4112006
>With a smile she nods pecking casually at your lips before sleeping as well

Goodnight thread <3
>>
>>4112015

>The anon was about to be eaten alive! The creature opening its massive jaws to swallow it whole! The futile attempts of the fairy doing nothing at all..
>... Until the monster vanished in a puff of smoke! The poor magician falling on the ground, hitting his head. Hard.

OWWWW!
T-Thank Heavens for limited-time summonings...
>>
>>4111882
I don't know, maybe something I normally don't let you do? Or paying next week's or even month's rent early, maybe.
>The thoughts of how this system would work fled his mind as she crushed his cock beneath her. He pressed his hips against her more, the pleasure too much to endure so that h couldn't speak for some time
And how do you know if I've been jerking off?
>>
>>4110669
(Is luna still around?)
>>
>>4112063
Then if anything grows, while you pose,
I'll oil you up and rub you down (down, down, down),
And that's just one small fraction, of the main attraction,
You need a friendly hand, oh i need action,
>>
I NEED someone here to take up a dominant Pokegirl
>>
>>4111417
Awww yis, still a DMG Kitty

>>4111587
>Continues to pet

>>4111670
>scritches behind her ears.
>>
File: RibAngry5.png (554 KB, 474x921) Image search: [Google]
RibAngry5.png
554 KB, 474x921
>>4112098
>She dropped the forks and flew over to the anon, a little slumped from his apprenticeship summonings.
You should really try to have control over those before you summon, you know...
>>
>>4112036
Fucking monarchs locking the extra deck and that stupid card that makes it so that they can't be targeted OR destroyed by card effect.

That shit has to be limited atleast.
>>
>>4112083
I hear you, haven't bought cards in like 6 months.
>Nobody here plays
I feel you. I miss tank, he was apparently a legit tournament dude, told me some shit about cards I didn't even know were a thing, but only one who I saw playing from the discord
>>
File: Tewi (43).jpg (177 KB, 807x1169) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (43).jpg
177 KB, 807x1169
>>4112121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJlualhdUpc
annnoooon
kitties prefer this.
>>
>>4112134

>The magician sat up, rubbing his head

I-I'm still learning, you know?
A-All I wanted was a familiar to help me with my research...
>>
File: gardevoir 40.png (953 KB, 947x1200) Image search: [Google]
gardevoir 40.png
953 KB, 947x1200
>>4112117
Already have one
>>
>>4111898
>Not bothering to continue his arguin, he continued his assault with his tongue. His nose was getting wet from her pressed up against it, so he decided to use something to staunch the flow. He inserted three fingers into her already drenched mound, thrusting them inside vigorously as well as relentlessly probing her insides with his tongue.
>>
>>4111898
(Bring the incestuous pair so I can see them fighting or working together on my cock...pretty please)
>He bites his lower lip and nods as she starts to cooperate, his cock twitching as she wraps her lips around his crown before he gently places his hand on her head.
Good girl...but I'm sure you are turned on at the thought of me fucking your slutty mouth...come on..nod...I want to really do it
>>
>>4111898
>He looks down at her while keeping his hand in her hair, panting as her stroking hand soon brings him to his peak.
Yes...! Here it c-comes, you slutty nerd...!
>His whole body begins to shiver as his eyes become half-lidded and unfocused. His cock throbs in her hand as it suddenly fires rope and sticky rope of white cum at her face, while his sack twitches slightly as the balls within expel his seed. His cum splatters over her face, hitting her cheeks, nose, and lips, leaving long lines and smearing stains of warm white fluid across her features. Her exposed tongue is soon covered, being made to taste the sticky semen as her face is painted with it.
>>
>>4112191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSaazixWhko
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 1024x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 1024x559
>>4112172
>rubs the ears
>>
>>4111898
>if anons want it~
Abso-fucking-lutely! Count me in for some incest-y threesomes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.