[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP MIKU CONCERT EDITION! >>3711207 >>3711207
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP MIKU CONCERT EDITION!

>>3711207

>>3711207

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmvydnVTriE

It was finally time for the main event. The residence of ‘The Stray Sheep’ were funneled onto multiple party busses. The busses pulled up to the ‘The Molson Amphitheatre’ and there occupants were guided into the VIP section right at the front of the stage. A brief fifteen minutes of waiting and the event began. A series of bands took to the stage as drinks and joints ended up being passed around. After another couple hours it was finally time as Miku took to the stage. Wearing another one of her colorful outfits she strode onto the stage, framed in stage lights and pyrotechnics. A sparse few seconds of darkness and the concert jumped into full gear! Miku burst into her first song, setting the crowd on fire as the music washed over the crowd. No security could withstand the surge of people losing their minds. Women flashed concertgoers and perfect strangers ground against each other. It was only just beginning and already the debauchery was in full swing.
>>
File: 9301627_p0.jpg (615 KB, 1295x1812) Image search: [Google]
9301627_p0.jpg
615 KB, 1295x1812
>>3715621
>As the star idol was introduced she rose on stage and took a quick bow before waving excitedly to the crowd gathered at the ampitheatre with a beaming smile. Every show was a new experience and she anticipated what this one would bring to her and the fans she adored. Clapping her gloved hands in the air left to right and back, she tried to build energy with energetic hop-steps, the ribbons in her twin tails streaming alongside her, before picking up the microphone in both hands and speaking up.

Hello fans and patrons alike! It feels like I've been feeling really down for a while now. I'm really glad to be here, to really be back! For those who don't know, call me Hatsune Miku or just Miku! I'm a singer and a digital idol and, obviously, I'm here to sing my heart out for each and every one of you! Now for a song also about my heart and my body.

>She took a couple steps back and tapped her foot against the floor rhythmatically as she allowed the beat to start before leaping forth, landing front stage and into song

My whole Mind, my whole body~

All of them, illusions in my memories~

Real Affection Flowed From My Fingertips~

>As the petite idol sang Freely Tomorrow, her dancing became energetic and upbeat, a raise of her hip here, a flourish of her black and teal dress with an accompanying panty shot there. It was very clear she was into it, but any teasing was unintentional and the stage spotlights focusing on her from below weren't helping any wardrobe peeks. All this with so much oblivious but sincere cheer in her expression
>>
>>3715621
WHOO! BEEN AN WHILE SINCE IBUKI WENT TO A CONCERT OF MIKU'S~!
>>
>>3715640
>pets again anyways
>>
File: 2016_06_23_074004.png (178 KB, 442x462) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_23_074004.png
178 KB, 442x462
>>3715470 (Trixie)
>Doing some proud, teasing flexes as you verbally admire his quite developed body, his eyes are lost in wonder as they meet your bare, busty chest. A strike of lust suddenly hit his mind at full force- but even that was not enough to rid him of his gentle persona.
Ahh~ Such sweetness to my eyes!~

_His two, desperate hands found themselves already cupping your two breasts, using his thumbs to rub your slowly erecting nipples in small, teasing circles. His twitching bulge is now pressed against you, slowly humping your thigh whilst his lips massage your neck in a shower of kisses._

I can never thank you enough for the sweet favor you've done to my eyes, wonderful~ Hopefully I can pay you back~

_Saying this in the most cheesy voice he could pull, his hands began to unzip his dark pants and pull down on his striped boxers- letting a perfectly erect, 9'5 inch cock caress your thigh._
>>
>>3715648
Ohhhhh.
>>
>>3715449 (Suika)
>He smirked before taking what was left in the bucket and chugging it down. He set the bucket down before stumbling off of his stool. He waved after the girl and pat her back while he led her to the washroom as her wobbly guide.
I th-think it'sh over there.
>He tripped him over himself and caught himself by grabbing into the bar again before pushing off, giggling at himself.
>>
>>3715522 (Mei)
>Leon watched her fondle her own chest while his finger slowly pulled her top down even more until her her breasts spilled out in all there glory

Mmm, very nice.

>He unconsciously licked his lips before reaching out with both hands joining Mei's as they rubbed and squeezed at her mounds
>>
>>3715708
>Mei let out a quite and cute moan. Her fingers brushes against her nipples as Leon fondled with her breasts.
>>
File: kenny15.png (769 KB, 1280x1213) Image search: [Google]
kenny15.png
769 KB, 1280x1213
>is asleep in a chair, dulling the hangover.
>>
>>3715620 (Lily)
I haven't even got to plow your ass yet and I'm already fine with you moving in!
>The cute maid sucking at my cock made my cock throb and swell in her throat
Alright, alright, why don't we fuck that nice ass of yours? Unless you want me to fuck your pussy? It's your choice~
>>
File: 1728725.png (1 MB, 1760x1245) Image search: [Google]
1728725.png
1 MB, 1760x1245
>>3715623
She lets out a needy moan of agreement. The alcohol and the lust was reducing her to public degeneracy, but she needs it so badly. Her panties are soaked through and her legs are slick with her own juices. "C'mon anon, the concert's about to start. I need your cum dripping down my thighs when I'm dancing~" Nozomi grasps his cock. Slowly, she rubs the tip, smiling to herself when it twitches in her hands. Suddenly, Nozomi whisks her hands away - standing up, and bending over her own stool. She looks behind her at anon and winks, sultry, her lips still wet with his saliva.
>>
>>3715620
>He holds on to her rear tightly while he empties himself inside her, pressing her body into his lap while the orgasm washes over him. His mouth latches on to hers eagerly the moment she kisses him, and his tongue immediately moves to meet hers and wrestle wildly as they exchange tastes and spit, while he moans his pleasure into her.
>Eventually, his body stops shuddering in ecstasy and calms down. He breaks the hungry kiss and sucks in much needed breaths of air, but still holds on to her as his cock expels its final drops inside her.
>>
>>3715728
(Sorry, I dun goofed.)
You have a very nice pair of breasts Mei.

>He hummed as his hands groped her chest before sliding under her own hands, his fingers catching her nipples and gently massaging them

Nice, big, and soft. Just the way I like them!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfm-HKG96Jo
>>
>>3715620 (Lily)
I do like the feel of this, now being more mature. My only regret is not seeing your desires sooner and I apologize.
>Her movements grated upon his will to not lose to pleasure, but he was passive so that Lily could enjoy herself.
I've...always wanted to savor your body like this, sorry for the poor choice in venue.
>>
>>3715735
>Hugs the sleeping kenny
>>
>>3715640
We...Well, It's not like I was away... I was just peeping at you from around the doorway but you seemed really mad so I didn't want to bother. I was also checking out those carpentry books you showed me! I was trying to get working on your table. I think I got a nice base going, s-so it's not like i've been standing around with my hands in my pockets, miss koko! I promise you~ I've been working hard... I even swept your living quarters!
>The fox's expression grew gradually worried as it seemed she might decline but his expression took a sudden turn and began to radiate happiness as she accepted. He nearly jumped in excitement.
Awesome!~
I hear Miku is going to be there! I'm so excited!~ We should get ready, I hear the performance is starting soon! I... I already had the chance to scope the place out a bit, it's not very far.
>He nods and taps his VIP pass that clung to his black jacket. Once they were ready, he clung onto his mentor's hand and dragged her along, drudging her over to the bar with an gradually increasing urgency as he could hear the music playing in the distance.

Ah shit, it's starting already! It's over there!
>He points towards the Amphitheater
>>
>>3715775
>Mei bit her lip harder and moved her hands to Leon and proceeded to remove his shirt. She removed her gloves and places her hands in his body feeling it up and down.

Mmh... T-Thanks.
>>
>>3715632
Trixie's tits partially obscure her vision of his cock, but just feeling how hard he is was enough for her. She pumps, strokes, and squeezes him until the initial bubble of precum oozes out his head and makes itself known by tipping over the mare's fingers. She spreads the fluid with the flat of her thumb and grazes every sensitive nerve lining his crown as well as the frenulum underneath. Once his tip is slick, she pulls him forward and drags the crotch of her panties aside with her free hand so her blue pucker is exposed to him, idly twitching and waiting for his meat.

>>3715664
Her back arches at his grasp as her muzzle cranes to the side so her neck can be freely decorated with your loving embraces. She silently enjoys the physical affection, though her day-dreaming state is cut short by the sound of his zipper falling. Grinning, Trixie takes a peak and has her jaw dropped from what you have to offer. "Luna," she murmurs, astonished by the impressive size and the pulsing veins branching off of it, furnishing the overall manly look you carry. The very heat of your cock slumping against her thigh is enough to cleanse her brain of any previous thoughts she had in store and simply put her rump on the toilet with her hands clutching your hips to drag you in front of her. "So huge for a human, M..."
>>
>>3715765
(I picked a terrible time to ERP because one of my coworkers called in sick and they want me in an hour earlier. Sorry)
>>
>>3715687
>Suika gave him a dopey smile as he lead her to the bathroom, turning to him and thanking him cheerfully.
Ehehe, thanksh!
>She shakily scurried away into the bathroom, bumping into the doorway with her horns at first before turning and entering sideways. A few moments later, she wobbled back out, looking a bit sickly.
Uwehh... I don't think I... feel too great...
>She looked up at him before looking back to the bathroom.
Uhh... Why did I go in there again? I forgot so I came back out...
>>
>>3715843
(Dang okay, have a good shift anon ^^)
>>
>>3715826
>Lean shivered as he felt her hands make contact with his toned chest after removing his shirt, a small shiver going up his spine. His fingers continued their work as the rolled her nipples around while also gently tugging and squeezing them as a noticeable bulge began to form in his pants
>>
>>3715735
>Hungover
>On the same day you were drinking
>>
File: wall paper editor.png (1 MB, 1596x1016) Image search: [Google]
wall paper editor.png
1 MB, 1596x1016
I call forth my master lurkers to make themselves known!
>>
It's a concert so drop some tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnfyjwChuNU
>>
File: muselist2.jpg (605 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
muselist2.jpg
605 KB, 1600x1024
>>3715900
Im more focused on watching tonight then actually writing
>>
>>3715900
no
>>
>>3715884
>Mei noticed his bulge and lifted her knee and would rub his bulge with her knee. She pulled him into another kiss.
>>
>>3715900
(Urge to cancel prior plans and dick the idol: rising.)

>>3715902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ20N21uGes
>>
>>3715915
>Forces you to write.
>>3715900
Watching a movie.
>>
File: 9301817_p0.jpg (630 KB, 1295x1812) Image search: [Google]
9301817_p0.jpg
630 KB, 1295x1812
>>3715780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ElFPu4AJsQ

>>3715655
>>3715669
>Miku's singing continued, and with each step it slowly became apparent something was wrong. These clothes were a last-minute decision, Miku had originally intended to go with her normal diva ensemble. Apparently this dress was as light a fit as it seemed because after a single misstep around the microphone stand the bow on the back was undone by the metal rod, causing it to slip off easily. There on stage the poor diva stood mostly naked except for her gloves and trademark futuristic thigh-high boots, clinging to her trembling legs.
!! ...I-I uh...
>As far as the more inebriated patrons were concerned it was probably an act, but there she stood embarrassed. With a deep inhale and a now-shaky timbre she continued at least this song to the very end.
>>
>>3715936
I want to fuck that goo girl, or let it fuck me
>>
>>3715900
Hrmph....
>>
>>3715927
Mmmm....

>Leon moans into the kiss, his hands still moving while feeling her knee rub under his erection through his pants while opening his mouth and sliding his tongue along her lips, asking to enter
>>
File: 8857980_p0.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
8857980_p0.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>3715936
(Urge to tell you to do exactly that: rising.)
>>
File: NO MORE.jpg (732 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
NO MORE.jpg
732 KB, 1600x1024
>>3715902
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dgg4Ctv0FY
>>3715900
>
>>3715936
(DO IT! DROP THE MEAT SACKS AND GET THAT GOO DEMOGRAPHIC GOING!)
>>
>>3715851
Pfftahahaa.
>He busted out laughing and held his stomach with one hand before he dropped down to his knee as he pat her head, ruffling her hair.
You shaid you need ta use the washroom... You ok cutie? Need help?
>He stumbled back up onto his feet with the help of the wall as he leaned on it. He pat her shoulders as he looked over at her before poking her cheek.
>>
>>3715900
I want to see my now 9 month pregnant Queen Daisy~
>>
File: 2016_06_23_073519.png (180 KB, 340x460) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_23_073519.png
180 KB, 340x460
>>3715838
Indeed, Ms. Trixie... that's why I am more commonly referred to as a "gentleman."~

>The man, now in a much more dominant position than before, felt a surge of sudden power- but he opted to contain himself, and instead just brushed your mane and kissed your forehead as yet another sign of his undying passion for the great and powerful equine excellence that goes by the name of "Trixie"._
>The tip of his immense member began to poke and rub against any surface it could find, all while his professional hands massaged your neck.

And a gentleman isn't selfish, is he?~ Tell me, my sweet, precious dear~ How... specifically~... may I service your breathtaking body?~
>>
File: Ruka (57).jpg (163 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (57).jpg
163 KB, 500x800
>>3715900
(I am here)
>>
>>3715954
>grabs her twintails from behind and fucks
>>
>>3715954
>Parsee automatically took out her phone out and took a picture of the idol as she stood before the entire crowd naked.
>>
>>3715980
>Mei greets his tongue with her own and glazed it over his. The game of tonsil tennis had begun. Her hands would rub his pectoral area as her knee still gently rubbed his bulge.
>>
>>3715958
(I might just have to permit you to do one of those things...)

>>3715982
(At least finish your first song Miku-Miku. Then I may just step in before you hit the second one...)

>>3715986
(...You know what? Fuck it. I need to make a phone call.)
>>
>>3715979
Holy hell those are some nice hips.
>>
>>3715954
Fufufu~ Nozomi's hands itch to give the idol the breast rub of her life. How embarassing! Instead, she giggles drunkenly, making her way though the crowd to the center of the concert.
>>
>>3715838
>He shivers as she spreads his precum over his sensitive crown and lubricates him with his own fluid, causing more drops of sticky fluid to drip from his stimulated tip, and his eyes are immediately glued to her exposed pucker as she pulls her panties away
>With her encouraging pulling, he moves behind her and puts his hands on her sides, sliding them around to her belly and moving them slowly up to her breasts, grabbing them and squeezing them gently, while he moves his hips and makes his slick tip press into the valley between her buttocks, searching for her hole, while he whispers into her ear from behind
May I...?
>>
>>3715954
LET'S RAPE HER
>>
>>3715954
(now back to peeper Anon? I believe she was laying on the bed for him, telling him she was worried about getting pregnant, but she'd let him cum inside anyways)
>>
File: kokonoe22.png (610 KB, 527x472) Image search: [Google]
kokonoe22.png
610 KB, 527x472
>>3715661
>smacks hand with wrench this time
Piss off.

>>3715822
>She lifted her head to look at the fox boy with an irritated expression before he dragged her off.
Don't call me Koko.
>As he pulled her along, she dragged her feet and played around with the lollipop in her mouth until he mentioned the concert was starting and pointed towards the theater. She gazed up at it and listened to the music for a few seconds before speaking bluntly.
Sounds like a cat with autotune. Who is this again?
>>
>>3715936
Oh; is that one of those gooey girls Ibuki keeps hearing about from her friends?

>>3715954
>Seeing the sight unfold before her own eyes, Ibuki was rendered silent and motionless for a bit before shrugging and quickly stripping her own clothes as well, as if it was a common thing for her...which it was.
Whoo! Don't worry! We'll both be nude together!
>>
>>3715738
>She pulled off of him again, letting the stringy mess built up in her mouth and throat spill over her breasts so he could see her lively skin glazed in his pre.
"I'm a filthy maid..."
>She conceded, half slurring her words and truly still reeling from the hornholding as she turned around, planting her face in the floor and raising that prestigious ass up for him. She reached back and pull the string back of her panties, not slipping their front but instead exposing her tiny, waiting asshole. A delicious ring of muscle waited for him, the maid's facedown whimpers of lust pleading him to dominate it.

>>3715771
>The maid relaxed as he broke their passionate kiss, strings of her spittle connecting the lovers as she leaned back and tilted her head skyward. Her breasts wobbled even as her body calmed down with the slight, twitching motions of her post-climax, shaking alluringly just in front of him.
"I hope to have been of service, master,"
>She said weakly, captive to his hands and unwilling to end their embrace anyway, not with his hot mess still clinging to her insides and burning away in her womb.

>>3715795
"Next time we can do this,"
>She speared himself on her master again, this time shivering as his head drove against her textured flesh all the way on. She huffed and puffed for a moment, on the very brink of caving in and riding him senseless at each passing moment, before she found his eyes again.
"Wherever you want, whenever you want. I'll be indecent for you. Leave all your stress,"
>She ground her hips into him again, feeling the man under her twitch inside.
"All your burdens and responsibilities, to the embrace of your one true maid."
>She leaned back, pumping her hips more freely on top of him while she made conversation, clearing back enough to let him watch his manhood slide in and out of her.
"You want to savor me? Should a man keep doing so from the floor? Or do you perhaps... feel like exercising that strength a little?"
>>
>>3716085
(One? I gotta know which one~)
>>
File: 10601819_p0.jpg (122 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
10601819_p0.jpg
122 KB, 595x842
>>3715900
>>
File: MiodaIbuki.png (1 MB, 1500x914) Image search: [Google]
MiodaIbuki.png
1 MB, 1500x914
>>3716085
(Oh shit, really? If you want to go out, you can! We were just playing with you...)
>>
>>3716124
A male notices the purple haired girl making her way through the crowd. He gulps before walking closer to her and gently tap her shoulder before asking her "Hey. Are you okay if I give you some company?" Then smiles at her

(I understand if you have other plans tho)
>>
>>3716081
>As there tongues danced together in their mouths, one of Leon's hands leaves Mei's heavy bust, reaches down and lowers his pants, letting his stiff and thick cock spring forth into freedom. The sound of a loud commotion could be vaguely heard coming from outside the bathroom as he temporarily broke the intense make-out

Think we might be missing the concert.
>>
File: 1176272962476.jpg (29 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1176272962476.jpg
29 KB, 375x500
>>3715900
(Gonna play Lego-Anon soon.)
>>
>>3716150
Yes you are!
>I give her ass a hard smack
Before I fuck you senseless I've gotta have a taste~
>I quickly get down on my knees and press my face into her ass, I place my lips on her asshole, giving it a sloppy kiss
Ooh~ This looks tasty!
>I place each of my hands on the corresponding ass cheeks of the slutty maid and begin to slowly rim her asshole
>>
Kogure still around?
>>
>>3716085
>>3716171
(What ibuki said! I'd feel bad if you canceled your plans because of us)
>>
File: IMG_3068.png (409 KB, 724x1464) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3068.png
409 KB, 724x1464
>>3716019
(Can do! But do you want to rp the actual birth or just omit it? I'm not really the best one for getting down birth accurately, let alone female genitals...)
Ah, good evening, my loving king! Hope your day was excelling~

>>3716201
(Sounds interesting! Hope you have fun!)
>>
>>3716150
>He breathes heavily while he recuperates with her in his lap, and his tired eyes soon settle on her gently wobbling breasts.
You have been of service. Good service.
>His hands let go of her rear as his arms hold her around her waist and pull her into him, and his mouth latches on to one of her breasts again, pressing his face into the soft mound while he sucks lustfully on the tip of it and tastes her nipple.
>>
File: Sans_render.png (17 KB, 1024x1346) Image search: [Google]
Sans_render.png
17 KB, 1024x1346
>>3716252
don't know. why not try and kongure him in?
>>
>>3716085
>Nui canceling normie plans just to bang his new waifu Miku

That dedication tho
>>
>>3716267
(go without)
I've been fine
better question if, how's our princess doing?
>He strokes her belly softly
>>
>>3716021
"We can discuss that later," she says, half aware of what you even asked as she is still engrossed with the meaty rod bobbing in front of her eyes. She grasps your girth and finds it much too thick for just one hand, forcing her to wrap your cock in the warmth of both her hands. Slowly, with a pleasing squeeze, she pumps you from the base all the way up the swollen, pale-rose head. "Wow," she mouths off. Trixie's hot breath rains down the crown's glans as she begins to descend her muzzle and flick her tongue across the slit for an experimental taste.

>>3716132
Trixie replies to his question with a sway of her hips so her juicy flanks can hug his girth and trap him further between the two cheeks. Her hands lay flat against the bar's counter and her tail flicks upwards to rest along her spine, granting the Anon a full view of her rear jiggling and the cutie mark stretching across her azure skin. Below her hole, her plump, full balls sway with her body and get hugged by her thick thighs.
>>
>>3716180
>Mei smiled.
Are you sure? Cause I think its just getting started. Unless you want to take this outside where everone can watch us.

>Mei pulled him back into the make-out and slid her hands down to his pulsing, thick cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft and slowly jerking him.
>>
File: Bzn0k5l.png (965 KB, 1390x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bzn0k5l.png
965 KB, 1390x1200
>>3716172
Hmm-? Nozomi turns to flash him a bright, genuine smile. She's a hot mess from all the drinks. Her face feels warm, her hair has strands falling everywhere, and her shirt is lopsided just enough to show off her ample cleavage. She leans in to the shy anon and fixes his rumpled collar. "Poor Miku, huh?" she muses. "What would you do in a situation like that~"
>>
File: March of the Monk.jpg (17 KB, 276x350) Image search: [Google]
March of the Monk.jpg
17 KB, 276x350
Ugh. Another celebration I need to bless.
You people really take the term Party Hard to new levels dont you?
>>
>>3715900
(Pun anon from a few weeks ago here, still would love to continue with Fortune again some night!)
>>
>>3716151
(Depends on how aggressive you are~)

>>3716171
>>3716264
(You can't tell me what to do, you're not my supervisor! Besides, they're running late already, I'll just rain check until tomorrow.)

>>3716301
(Hey now, this thread theme and special opportunity ain't gonna be here tomorrow. My friends will. This is a limited time offer!)
>>
>>3716150
Thank you...for being so loyal.
Allow me to do the work as you deserve a break.
>Seeing how she lovingly cared for his cock spurred the young master's desire. Despite feeling the twitching of his cock deeply, he wanted to take her feelings into consideration.
>>
>>3716325
A night like this would be purr-fect if you are feline up for it...
>>
>>3716252
A sleepy succubutt lurks.)
>>
>>3716336
(I'll be as aggressive as the slime girl wants~)
>>
File: eight lock.jpg (95 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
eight lock.jpg
95 KB, 1600x900
>>
>>3715994
>Suika's eyes widened a bit as he reminded her of why she wandered in there.
Ohhh! Oh yeah! Ehehe...
>She scratched her head and blushed at her inattentiveness.
Help?
>She paused and looked around, unsure of what to really say. She smiled at him and began to walk back to the bathroom on her own.
Nahh! I think that I-Ouchie!
>The little oni recoiled and fell back on her butt as she walked straight into a wall. She held onto her horn and rubbed her butt, inspecting the small hole her horn just made in the wall, before looking up at him with a little blush.
...Maybe a little...
>>
>>3716310
>Leon's response was for his hand that had undone his pants and freed his throbbing member to slide behind Mei's body and grab a handful of her large ass, squeezing and rubbing hard as he felt her feel up his manhood
>>
>>3716344
(D'aw, too late to play?)
>>
>>3716336
(Well, if you insist, I would love to be fucked/engulfed/whatever you want by slime gal~)

>>3716167
(Well, if you need to rest or anything; feel free! I'll be here tomorrow!)
>>
File: 7327885d3ea843055c7d0de37c4e7209.png (586 KB, 1400x1062) Image search: [Google]
7327885d3ea843055c7d0de37c4e7209.png
586 KB, 1400x1062
>>3716147
>The boy simply gulps and makes mental notes as to prevent himself from catching his lips from uttering Kokonoe's shortened name. The boy was filled to the brim with excitement, and even if Kokonoe dragged her feet, Nana's boyish enthusiasm made up for his slack as he worked triple time to get them there as fast as possible, not even feeling the resistance the golden eyed kitty offered. His boots trod along the pavement at a rapid pace which falters at her comment as he's forced to laugh. Even if she was blunt and a bit cold at times, it was a quality he enjoyed, something he felt he could break through.
She's MIKU! Y'know? Hatsune Miku? The robot singer person?

>He tilts his head, hoping she'd know what he meant but it seemed unlikely. He shrugged it off and continued going, dragging and clasping onto Koko's hand comfortably and without shame; his hand was soft and cool like silk. Eventually they made it towards the theater's entrance. It was a little bogged down, the line was huge and there were bouncers letting in stragglers who also came late much like themselves but a bouncer spotted Nana's VIP pass and they were let inside instantly where the commotion outside died down and was instead replaced with the singing pop idol's voice and blaring music.
HEY, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC, WE COULD ALWAYS ENJOY THE DRINKS!~
>He grinned at her and yelled so he could be heard over the music as he pointed over towards the bar with his hand. It seemed much calmer and like the music might be drowned out by the enclosed space. She may also notice the boy was still clinging to her hand with his other one.
>>
>>3716366
No.
>>
>>3716358
(Then you'd better drop your pants right now, you won't be needing them~)

>>3716384
(Well you've got options; do you want her to lick you dry, or do you want the big fat slime dick~?)
>>
>>3716320
His eyes widen at the sudden approach from the school girl. He took a better glance of her appearance, her cheeks were blushing and the mess of her hair and clothes were a good sign she was a little behind tipsy thanks to the drinks. He snaps back and looks quick to the scenario and then back to the girl on front of her before nodding. "Yeah...I would probably...take her backstage and do...something about it. What about you?" He asked before releasing a chuckle and his cheeks were slowly blushing.
>>
File: 19303835_p0.jpg (115 KB, 550x800) Image search: [Google]
19303835_p0.jpg
115 KB, 550x800
>>3716044
>moans fuckingly

>>3716051
>>3716124
>>3716148
>She squirmed nervously, performing naked like this was a new experience for her, and the picture taking and blatant teasing wasn't helping! This could potentially be the end of her career! But she couldn't stop singing, that's what she loved to do most after all. So the song went on to the very end, even dancing nakedly along, her lithe curves and pert tits on display, to the last FREELY TOMORROW. And with that she froze on stage and fell to her knees while covering her chest with flushed cheeks, unsure of what to do next and unsure how to register Ibuki's attempt to join her
N-Next song is...
>Just this one wardrobe malfunction turned her from a ball of cheer to a timid wreck

>>3716134
L-LET'S NOT.

>>3716139
(Alright, sure, but without remembering clearly it sounds like I replied last so please continue for me!)

>>3716085
(Awe, don't stop your plans for me, go have fun you silly slime!)
>>
>>3716410
Yes Ma'am!
>I drop me pants and wait for the slime girls next action
>>
File: Ruka (18).jpg (210 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (18).jpg
210 KB, 800x1000
>>3716410
(Happening?)
>>
>>3716382
Enough to play, yes; enough to satisfy you, no.)
>>
File: How's that.jpg (124 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
How's that.jpg
124 KB, 1600x900
>>3716409
>>
>>3716410
(Is it late for a puppy anon to fill and stretch the slime belly with his cum ~? Also hello there! Hope you are having a great night!)
>>
File: Skelly of swol Lord Gainz.gif (388 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Skelly of swol Lord Gainz.gif
388 KB, 540x304
>>3716336
(Alright. You make sure to give Miku a bigger explosion then the pyrotechnics team!
>Rattles back to lurking position)
>>
>>3716343
O-Oh? Well, as a matter of fact, I think I can -scratch- out a bit of time for some fun~
>>
File: 51450285_p0.png (584 KB, 650x850) Image search: [Google]
51450285_p0.png
584 KB, 650x850
>>3716384
(I did want to play but my mind is all over the place).
>>
>>3716441
>fucks moaningly
>searches for her ports to plug in some cables
>>
>>3716379
>Mei let out a moan as her ass was played with. She would rub her thumb over his frenelum as she jerked him. Her tongue was attacking the inside of Leon's mouth with no sign of stopping either.
>>
>>3716307
>He inhales deeply as he feels sway against his member, and leans in closer against her and tightens his fingers grip on her voluptuous breasts, pressing his slick tip harder in between her blue cheeks and making it poke against her tight hole
Alright, then...
>His whispers playfully and pushes harder with his hips, squeezing his hard girth in between her cheeks and slowly slipping his swollen crown inside her, pressing on until it suddenly slips through the tight ring and sinks inside her ass, his stiff shaft following suit until the man's pelvis presses against her blue buttocks
>>
File: 55715701_p0.jpg (798 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
55715701_p0.jpg
798 KB, 800x1131
>>3716474
>Likes this
Wait what?
>She watched his roaming eyes and hands trepidly
>>
File: 2016_06_23_081035.png (111 KB, 297x332) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_23_081035.png
111 KB, 297x332
>>3716307
>His entire length twitched at the very feeling of having your silky smooth, precious hands around his begging rod. This made him giggle and moan in absolute delight.

See how you make me feel, love?~

>His hands now slithered down to your thighs, where they creeped backwards to give your thick, plump rear a rather merciless squeeze. He leaned his face on your chest until he finally, elegantly bit on one of your dark nipples, flicking it with his tongue and occasionally sucking harshly on it. His hands spread your two cheeks- slipping a finger inside the hole that was eagerly waiting between them.

Such... warmth... unbelievable~
>>
>>3716441
Let us fuck you Miku! You're already ready for us to use your holes.
>>
>>3716376
(Gotta run, had a lot of fun and I hope we can continue or start anew some other time.)
>>
>>3716454
You're trouble.
>>
File: Spider-Gwen.jpg (79 KB, 560x345) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Gwen.jpg
79 KB, 560x345
>>3716410
Neat, rape.
>>
>>3716448
(I think it's real easy for Kogure-chan to please me, though! But I'll catch you sometime again soon, hopefully.)
>>
>>3716234
"Oh!"
>Her eyes widened as an alien sensation invaded her anus. The tingly feeling of his warm, skilled tongue on her nethers brought a droopy, aroused smile to her face as she was serviced. Her slit drooled more evidence of her pleasure, sliding shiny droplets down her inner thighs mere inches from where the man's face was.
"Nnh... Wow..."
>She felt her spine going slack as a relaxing pleasure washed out her thoughts. Her opening twitched and yawned for him, ready.

>>3716279
>She tenderly placed a hand a top his head, grateful to be held up in his grasp as she continued to roll in the afterglow. That numb minded pleasure he worked only to keep going, teasing her breasts in a way she was all too happy to encourage.
"I'm happy to hear,"
>Was all she could manage in her exhaustion, as she stared down at his suckling with a slowly dimming expression.

>>3716337
"That's more like the master I know,"
>She said encouragingly, closing on him again only to hook her arms under the man's shoulders and roll them over. She didn't really understand what switch had been struck in her, but it had been going full tilt for a while and she needed him badly to fuck her until it stopped.
"It's not work once you get into it. Here, I'll help~"
>With her master atop her she raised her legs around him, wrapping her long, svelte appendages around his body and promising to help each and every thrust he made with them. She made sure to give him room to plant his knees beside her, to get the leverage a man needed to properly relieve himself.
"Please, master, I'm so close,"
>She moaned for him, for the pleasure he could bring.
>>
>>3716543
I can't wait to step on you and tease you.)
>>
>>3716410
(Slime cock is SUBSLIME!)

>>3716441
>Looking up with concern at Miku, Ibuki slowly made her way to the stage, placing her hands onto the stage and sweetly looking up at the embarrassed idol.
Heya...are you okay?

>>3716466
(It's okay! Make sure that you're okay yourself before trying to please us.)
>>
>>3716479
>Their mouths stayed connected as their tongues wrestled against each other before Leon broke the kiss again, somewhat out of breath

Hah..I love kissing you...you know that? But now I want to taste another part of you!

>Bending down slightly, he pushes his face closer to her chest before capturing one of her pink nipples in his mouth and giving a nice suckle while running his tongue over it
>>
File: happy deathday.jpg (127 KB, 850x613) Image search: [Google]
happy deathday.jpg
127 KB, 850x613
>>3716529
I'll try to be on my best behavior, Anon-kun.
>>
>>3716515
>finds an USB port on her neck
>plugs his phone in and starts transferring 30 gigabytes of porn
>you like this
>>
>>3716558
(I'm looking forward to that. There's a ton of things I want to do with you. I skimmed through that manga a while ago but just finished rereading it again the other night. My sense of self-inserting has been pretty nuts, Kogure is just too perfect and I love the setting.)
>>
>>3716569
I've got my eye on you.

No funny business.
>>
>>3716544
>Noticing her drooling slit, I stopped rimming her ass
I'm not gonna let this go-to wast~
>I instantly place my mouth on her dripping snatch, letting her sweet nectar enter my mouth
>My fingers move to her clitoris and anus, one hand gently rubbing her clit and the other fingering her anus
I've gotta have you as my slave maid Lily! I need you!
>>
>>3716507
Trixie's manicured nails dig into the wooden counter as she arches her back and lunges forward, though everything seizes when she hears the light clap of her ass hitting the man's pelvis. Panting, the mare quivers underneath and grows familiar with the strong, pulsing shaft resting inside her convulsing tunnel by keeping herself stiff and respondent. "Mmmf," she pries her nails off the surface and curls her fingers into fists, "Sweet Luna, Anonymous... Start fucking."
>>
>>3716568
>Mel fell limp as Leon took control and began to lick and suck on her nipple. She was putty in his hands.

Nyah~ Ngh...~ That feels good hun... Don't stop~
>>
>>3716441
(Oh no, you're not getting away from me now. The Rocket is taking off!)
>As the pretty, supple-bodied VOCALOID finally finishes singing her introductory song despite her wardrobe malfunction, a visible parting in the crowd can be seen, a swathe of amorous, wide-eyed audience members being pushed to the sides as something pushes it's way to the front of the crowd. Only once the front ranks of the crowd have been separated does the mysterious figure reveal itself to be none other than Rocket, the adorable little goo girl who violated the idol on stage a mere few weeks ago. As soon as the horny, busty blue slime girl catches sight of you, her face lights up with joy, a smile stretched across her face from ear to ear as she waves excitedly towards you, her plump, gooey breasts bouncing and wobbling with the exuberant greeting

>>3716445
>The goo girl glances over towards you from over her shoulder as she hears the distinct, telltale sound of pants hitting the ground; a sound she's become all too familiar with after divesting countless people of their trousers in the past. As soon as she catches sight of your exposed manhood she practically squeals in delight, turning around fully before she all but lunges forward, her movement only stopping when she ends up pressing her entire sticky body up against your front, grinning lewdly and reaching down to stroke your fat, bare cock

>>3716447
(Ids habbening!)

>>3716455
(I think I might be able to fit you in~ And yes, I am! It's only about to get better from here!)

>>3716463
(Last time I fucked her she was drooling slime-cum for days.)
(This time she isn't going to stop for weeks~)

>>3716535
(Grab some popcorn.)

>>3716563
(You forgot to post that with a picture of Sans.)
>>
File: IMG_3065.jpg (163 KB, 625x737) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3065.jpg
163 KB, 625x737
>>3716302
>She croons with delight, petting his head.
Oh; our princess is doing great! Soon enough, I'll be a mommy...

(Sorry for delays; doing other rps.)
>>
>>3716524
(M, Trixie is sitting on the toilet with you standing in front of her! She can't respond to this.)
>>
>>3716544
>He lets go of her breasts, gives the nipple a slow, long, lick, and then he rests his head on her bosom while his arms keep her held against him. He breathes slowly and deeply while keeping her soft body in his arms and enjoying the feeling of her breasts against his face.
You do good work.
>>
File: KAUDH1Q.jpg (209 KB, 679x679) Image search: [Google]
KAUDH1Q.jpg
209 KB, 679x679
>>3716416
Nozomi giggles drunkenly. "That's not what I meant, pervert!" Her eyes crinkle around the corners as she laughs. "But I'd give her a breast rub for messing up so bad. Look how cute she is!" Nozomi looks bubbly as she glances at the idol again, but as she analyzes the girl's desperate attempts to cover up, a spark of lust comes into her eyes. Her gaze flicks back to anon. The inebriation is obvious in her gaze, whereas a normal person would be subtle, Nozomi looks over him long and lazy. Anon was cute too. Lewd thoughts drift through her mind, Miku and this boy on their knees, taking turns licking her clit. But she gives the boy a chance to escape, getting lost in her own thoughts.
>>
>>3716147
B-but, I've only ever patted your head once...well, twice, but still. You must be mistaking me for another anon.
>>
>>3716441
LET'S RAPE BOTH MIKU AND IBUKI
>>
>>3716633
Oh~ You really want this don't you?
>I gladly let the slime girl caress my member
Now what should I call you Miss Slime?
>>
>>3716605
Too cute. I'm glad you liked it, though. Sucks it wasn't an h-manga so I could have some good nudes.)
>>
File: Ruka (79).png (297 KB, 600x976) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (79).png
297 KB, 600x976
>>3716633
(Nice!)
>As Ruka wanders around he comes by the wonderful slime girl and he waves as her
Oh its you again. Hello there.
>>
File: tumblr_npvnp53r151tr4b7qo1_500.png (311 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npvnp53r151tr4b7qo1_500.png
311 KB, 500x481
>>3716465
Well, isn't that the cat's pajamas? Can't wait to finish our pun and games together~

>>3716633
(Have a "Close Enough" Miss Fortune.)
>>
>>3716630
>Feeling her go limp in his arms, without taking her nipple from his mouth, he carefully backs her against one of the bathroom walls before continuing. Loud sucking noises fill the bathroom as he alternates between breasts, taking one in his mouth and letting his tongue rub circles around it while his hips shake, his cock rubbing against Mei's bare belly
>>
>>3716678
Ibuki thought it was rape when she didn't want it...
>>
>>3716544
Anything for you...Lily!
>The master remembered how she had inserted his member inside and spread her wet lips. With short notice, he thrusted inside.Starting off with slow movements as he wrapped his hands at her waist, he examined her fully naked body as it gleamed.
I was in the right to hire such a kind beauty.
>>
File: 56621679_p0.jpg (3 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
56621679_p0.jpg
3 MB, 3024x4032
>>3716390
Nope. Never heard of 'em.
>Kokonoe remained silent the rest of the walk, simply trudging along and looking as grumpy as ever. Despite this, she never objected to Nana clinging to her arm the entire time, seemingly not caring. Once they made their way inside, the scientist's ears flattened, not particularly enjoying the robotic sounding idol. She looked increasingly irritated as she pushed and shoved her way through the busy crowd with Nana leading her. Once he turned and suggested they enjoy some drinks, she shrugged. Not really one for alcohol, Kokonoe didn't really want to but figured that at least they'd get away from the bustle and noise.
Sure.
>She spoke in her usual flat tone, barely being able to be heard over the music and crowd. She followed him over to the bar and took a seat by him. From here it was much easier to be heard and also much easier to see the stage. Kokonoe sat with her cheek against her fist, lazing about. She shifted her eyes to the performance before noticing the naked blue haired idol singing. Her eyes widened and she turned her head towards the stage and pointed, gesturing for Nana to look.
Oi, check that out. The hell kind of concert is this?
>>
>>3716622
I'll be happy to.
>He holds on to her two breasts while he starts moving, his fingers gripping them tightly, and pulls back slighty, slipping part of his shaft out of her, then pushes forward again, shoving it all back inside until he bumps into her one more time
>He does it again and again, slowly at first, and pushes himself inside her tunnel while bumping into her rear end, filling her ass with his cock over and over
>>
(Wondering if anyone would be against me playing Ikumi Mito, I'm newer hear and don't know if anyone is playing her)
>>
>>3716705
>Mei lent against the wall as Leon pleasures her like no-one ever had. Her slit was dripping her juices profusely and making her panties and bottoms damp. Her hand moves past the waistband of her bottoms an into her panties. She would rub her clit as Leon continues with what he was doing.
>>
>>3716653
"Oh really? Well...hehe little misunderstanding" he said before giving a nervous laugh and watching the show at the moment, so far enjoying it with a smile before his attention comes back to the girl in front of him...that she was looking at him with more attention than him. He tilts his head to a side and leans closer to ask her. "Sorry are you okay?"
>>
>>3716528
(okey dokey! be seeing you!)
>>
File: 2016_06_23_082335.png (122 KB, 250x400) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_23_082335.png
122 KB, 250x400
>>3716644
(MY sincerest apologies, you divine creature, you~)

>His entire length twitched at the very feeling of having your silky smooth, precious hands around his begging rod. This made him giggle and moan in absolute delight.

See how you make me feel, love?

>Alas, this pleasure was bound to be intensified one way or another, and your tongue was an absolute great (and powerful) pick to start him off. Confidently, he rested his hand on your mane, now truly admiring the full beauty of your two, sparkling eyes.

I never did lie about the hat and the two stars on your face, Ms.Trixie! As cheesy as that may have been, it was- A-Ahh~... true~
>>
File: 008.jpg (413 KB, 798x1160) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
413 KB, 798x1160
>Stepping into your room without a knock she shuffles slowly, trying not to make much noise with each step, she almost meekly stands there before announcing her arrival with a deep breath
onii-chan? Can I ask you for some more money? The Hatsune Miku concert is tonight but I don't have the cash to go.. Do your cute little sister a favor?
>This is the fourth time this week she asked you for money, but yet she stands there smiling, her weirdly shark like teeth shimmering behind her innocent smile, below her round chin and her flowing darker hair is her large, hanging chest, filled to the brim due to her size, her hips almost jutting out on either side if it wasn't for her equally large rump, stuffed in a tight, tight pair of shorts that hug her many curves ever so well, her thick legs and thighs being wrapped in the stripped stockings, she rocks back and forth, almost child like as she awaits for your reply
>>
File: 07.jpg (51 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
51 KB, 550x550
S-so many people here...
Makes me feel weak in the knees seeing how lewd they act...
>>
>>3716690
(Yeah, and it sucks that there's basically no ero fanart of him, but, I think I'm just a sucker for that silly romcom ecchi setting, if it were ero it'd lose a lot of that charm. And I actually did find some of those gags in the manga funny.

Have a random and lewd question for you though. I don't remember seeing you describe it, and I don't want to impose my image of Kogure on yours, always meant to try to pick up in it from your descriptions. How big is your image of Kogure's thing? Is it small like you'd expect from a trap or is it bigger?)
>>
File: Feeling pretty smug for once.png (182 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Feeling pretty smug for once.png
182 KB, 400x600
>>3716746
>>3716701
>Pets the animals whilst he's here

Is there an altar or somewhere I can get this ceremony blessed?
>>
>>3716781
As far as I know, no one played them here
>>
>>3716463
Ainz why you never try and get your bone wet dawg?
>>
File: 31365882_p0.jpg (480 KB, 1222x1000) Image search: [Google]
31365882_p0.jpg
480 KB, 1222x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfFTXd-bWwY

>>3716525
Use my holes??
>Her cheeks flushed deeper and her body squirmed as his words filled her mind with thoughts

>>3716563
>She pushed herself up, determined to continue spurned on by Ibuki's appearance
I'm...fine! The next song is a little known one of mine!
>She took a step forward, barely acknowledging her naked form now. After all, she had a cheerful companion now
VOCALOID transform! It's Stomp the Enemy!

>>3716633
--!!
>But before she could even sing, the wave of blue slime rushed its way through the crowd, taking the VOCALOID idol by surprise. As it reached closer she recognized it as Rocket, which sent her mind into panic as she fell onto her bottom. She scooted backwards as flashbacks of what they did last time sent her mind reeling, being used and abused by so many slimy tendril cocks. She was sure she couldn't take an encore of that, it might just make her break...or even worse, become addicted and love it!

>>3716678
Miku's not easy like Ibuki, go for her first while Miku makes her exit!
>>
>>3716701
>Scratching behind one of her ears, reaches back to give her toned as a playful slap.
You and me both. So what do you say we give that whole headless blowjob thing a try again for starters?
>>
>>3716781
(Don't think anyone is playing her.
Also, those are some seriously nice titties.

So sure, go ahead.)
>>
>>3716811
(Alright building a folder then)
>>
>>3716785
>He moans through his sucking as he continued humping against, clear and sticky precum oozing from his tip and coating her stomach while his brown eyes look up into her ecstasy filled face
>>
>>3716800
You mean his DICK? Idk, people rarely go into sizes really but I guess it'd be average or maybe even slightly below. I'd love it if there were more art of it but sadly that's not the case.)
>>
>Teleports in
>>
>>3716796
>Blushing softly with how cute my little sister was, I gently giggled, getting up and putting my wallet in my pocket.
Sis; I actually wanted to go there tonight as well, so that'll be a bit more than I'm already paying for...
And plus, you still own me for the past 3 allowances I gave you; this week...
>Humming softly, I walk up to her and pull her into a one arm hug.
Aw; curse my soft kind nature, sure. I'll pay for you as well. I WOULD like to get them back in the future sometime though...
>>
File: 9336973_p0.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9336973_p0.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>3716571
>becomes a living porn repository
>likes this
>>
>>3716823
>The anon sneaks his way onto the stage only to grab the Idol's twin-tails.
Come on, look at your fan. They are already stroking themselves to your site, so why not let them get the real show.
>He then pushes Miku forward, trying to make her fall off stage and into the crowd.
>>
File: 89764.jpg (256 KB, 850x1280) Image search: [Google]
89764.jpg
256 KB, 850x1280
>>3716685
>The excited little slime breaks her eyes away from your member for a moment to respond to your question, though all she does is shrug gently before her attention shifts back to your manhood. Her gooey hand squeezes gently around your shaft, pumping it carefully until it's standing at full mast, before it retracts, still leaving your cock coated with a glaze of her slime. Then she places both hands on your shoulders, using the weight of her body to imbalance you and knock you down, pinning you beneath her as she gurgles happily above you

>>3716691
>The nameless little goo's attention affixes upon you as you greet her, recognition clearly blooming across her adorable face as she realizes that you're the boy who's cock she sucked not too long ago. She grins happily once she realizes who you are, returning your small wave with one far more energetic, nearly dropping the small book held in her other hand with the sheer excitement of her gesture

>>3716701
(Alright, I'll accept catbutt as a suitable substitute.)

>>3716781
(I don't think we have one. And dear god please do play her.)

>>3716823
>Rocket almost seems a little disappointed that you didn't return her greeting, her smile diminishing by a fraction, shifting more towards a small, confused pout for a moment. Only for that one moment though, as immediately afterward her body suddenly deforms, melting into a puddle on the ground before she suddenly launches upward like a torpedo, splatting down right in front of you on the stage as her body re-forms. Rocket then tries greeting you again, waving more gently now that she's closer, giggling happily even as she menacingly looms above you
>>
>>3716878
>takes the phone back with his paws and stores it away
>continues fucking the porn repository with his barbed cock
>>
>>3716862
(Y-yeah, his dick. I've wanted to describe it in the past but don't wanna step on your picture of him.)
>>
>>3716617
"Aaahaa!"
>She let out an ecstasy soaked scream of surprise as the man did everything he possibly could to pleasure her. She flinched in pleasure, ramming her ass back against his face. More of her lubricant spilled into his mouth, his fingers tweaking her clit wildly.
"Fuck!"
>She cried out.
"I'll do anything if you just fuck me now."
>She no longer cared about the club or what they were doing in front of it, the only thing on her mind was that she was going to break if he kept teasing her.

>>3716652
"In that case,"
>She laughed wearily in his arms, enjoying the feeling of cradling a man whose potency was sprayed all over her insides, and still waiting to be let out for the world to know.
"Do you know anyone that needs a maid?"

>>3716730
>Her chest heaved beneath him, each motion a breathy moan of admiration for her master and his cock. Her cheeks flushed as their roles reversed and she showered her with praise, Master looked different when she was the one looking up to him.
"Your kindness is unmatched. I'll never forget the chance you gave me. This, aaangh! This is the least I can do for someone like you."
>She panted, out of breath after her admissions in the throes of passion. He struck her from different ankles this way, she loved the bottom far more than riding she soon realized. Her legs closed ever tighter around him, her whole body tensing as she approached her climax.
>>
>>3716839
>Mei stops messing with her clit.
Ugh... fuck... Leon, please. Stop teasing and fuck me you handsome hunk.

>She pushed him off and pulled her bottoms and panties off before bending over presenting herself. Her pussy glistened and leaked with juices.

Please Leon.~Take me.~ Make me yours.~
>>
>>3716796
>The aforementioned Onii-chan sits up in his chair, apparently watching a stream of the concert his sister had wanted to go to
Eh? Are you kidding?
>He asks with an exasperated expression on his face
I'm still waiting on you to pay me back for the last time, and the time before that. ...Actually, have you paid me back at all?
>He rests his elbow on his leg, keeping his head propped up with his arm
Honestly. You can't keep taking advantage of me like this.
>>
File: Bjsxw1GCEAAMWAi.jpg (57 KB, 599x780) Image search: [Google]
Bjsxw1GCEAAMWAi.jpg
57 KB, 599x780
>>3716823
>She sweetly smiles in approval of her positivity, bobbing her head in tune to the song while dancing at the foot of her stage.

>>3716885

(Yay!)
So, you're a cute slimegirl like the ones some of my friends were talking about, aren't you?
>>
>>3716885
Oh alright, I'll just call you Miss-
>Mid sentence I am forced onto the ground
What are you doing Miss?
>>
>>3716912
Have your fun. I do like size differences. Oh, don't be afraid to spring a question on me on if I'm okay with a certain fetish or not since the whole foot thing was a random occurrence.)
>>
File: 1bcf85d5997e10934fcb78116e274259.jpg (415 KB, 1300x1500) Image search: [Google]
1bcf85d5997e10934fcb78116e274259.jpg
415 KB, 1300x1500
>>3716267
Goodness, that's a beautiful dress!

>>3716653
>Waves towards
I was meaning to reply to you earlier but it slipped my mind....

>>3716746
>Nana seemed slightly discouraged as it seemed Kokonoe was hating this already. He took a deep breath and tried to stay confident. He tries to justify them leaving the lewd concert behind.
Come on~ You're right! M...Miku is over rated anyway! The bar is the place to be!
>His grip tightened on her hand as others began to eye the pair as they walked past. He was very proud to have such a beautiful woman accompanying him and he walked a few inches taller with his chest puffed out as they made their way into the wooden establishment of the bar. The lighting inside of the bar was slightly dim but warm. The ear piercing voice of the lewd idol also faded to almost nothing once the doors closed behind them, leaving it a distant memory. He took a seat next to Kokonoe as they sat at the VIP section of the bar and took to holding her hand even though he was done leading her. He turned his head to take a look at where they came from prior, out the windows, at Koko's suggestion. He noticed the blue haired idol, her creamy white skin was the first thing he noticed as she was completely in the nude. His yellow eyes widen and he blushes a bit, sputtering out his next reply.
W...Woah, I didn't know it was going to be THAT kind of concert... Sorry, Miss Koko!~ I wasn't too sure about coming here but I was given a VIP pass so i figured we'd give it a try to try and unwind~? So what do ya wanna drink, Miss Kokonoe?
>He asks nervously, trying to draw her attention away from the naked idol and trying to hide the fact that he was constantly staring at the stage's performance and how it seemed the idol might get fucked on it.
>>
>>3716919
You want me to fuck you?
>I continue eat out her vulva, using my fingers to play with her clit and fingering her ass
I need to hear you beg and scream for it Lily! Why do I even call you Lily? You're basically my slave now! I'll call you slave how about it?
>>
>>3716767
"Mf! Mf! Ah!" Everything aside the mare's breasts jerks forward from the robust pounding she receives from behind. Her ring stretches and collapses so the flesh is always hugging his girth and the tunnel inside milks his shaft with erratic squeezing. The longer he goes, the further the magician falls into a drunken cocklust where the only thing on her mind was the man behind her. Her panting quickens. Trixie rests her head on the counter and jiggles her hips from to side each time her rear hits his groin.

>>3716794
"Was it now?" She quirks up, her tongue still dancing along your head and smearing it with her glistening drool. "It's a bit hard to tell your sincerity behind that mask, you know." Her lips part and engulf your tip into her warm, wet maw so her tongue can further slather it in a frothy mess. Her left hand rests on your thigh while the right sits around your base to feel the beat of your heart through one of the thickest veins she spots. "Mmha..." She slips down further. The incredible meat already fills most of her mouth, but she still craves more as shown by her slutty intentions when she reaches underneath to caress your juicy orbs.
>>
File: Ruka (119).jpg (497 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (119).jpg
497 KB, 1200x1697
>>3716885
>He smiles upon her energic waving, feeling joy though slightly nervous due to what happened last time but he decides to approach her
H-how are you today? Its been a while hasn't it?
>>
>>3716931
Someone's getting impatient. Good, because so was I!

>Not wanting to keep her waiting, Leon steps up behind Mei while positioning his tip at her opening before pushing through her lower lips and entering inside her waiting vagina

Ooph, you're so tight Mei!

>It felt like his shaft was being hugged from all sides, as he felt the warmth and pressure from her inner walls
>>
File: ms_fortune_by_hirofuta-d6aex1x.jpg (344 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ms_fortune_by_hirofuta-d6aex1x.jpg
344 KB, 600x800
>>3716807
>Purring gently into the touch, she crooks her head in confusion.
Uh...no, sorry; I don't even know her...

>>3716829
>Giving off a hum of approval, she squeaks a bit as her plump behind was slapped.
Oh, I'll be down for giving you some head up here with my head~
>She chuckled out softly, pulling her head off and dangling it in front of him.
So, where to start?
>>
>>3716936
>Pets the Ibuki
>>
>>3716653
Please please tel me you'll be around past today
>>
File: warrior-armor-min.png (584 KB, 982x850) Image search: [Google]
warrior-armor-min.png
584 KB, 982x850
>>3716820
(I've been drinking too much to answer this right now. Ask again tomorow)
>>
>>3716919
>He chuckles softly, tiredly, at her question and his body trembles steadily beneath her as he does. He then runs a hand slowly up and down her back, caressing her skin.
Well... No, I don't think I know anyone who does.

... although I guess I'd enjoy having someone like you around.
>>
File: 007-1.jpg (259 KB, 680x950) Image search: [Google]
007-1.jpg
259 KB, 680x950
>>3716870
>Her face lights up into an excited smile, showing off her almost fang like teeth before wrapping her arms around your already hugging frame, squeezing and holding you in a tight, warm embrace, giddy and excited she proclaims so as she bounces in your arm
Yes! Yes yes yes thank you onii-chan! I love you so much! I knew you would give me the money! Thank you so much!
>pressing her fluffy, warm body to yours for a long moment she hums softly and closes her eyes to soak up her victory. Of course she knew her brother would bend over her cuteness. She's playing him like a fiddle. However her eyes open again once thinking for a moment
... Hey. I don't really have a job.. How am I going to pay you back?..

>>3716934
I'm sorry Onii-chan! But I really really want to go!
>She cries out in a needy whine as she gazes at the screen, seeing her idol dance and sing, wishing it was her , there, in the front row. So close she could touch her. She jumps in excitement and frustration as she comes back to reality, pushing her hands downwards into balled fists, her face becoming red with blush as she stays angry and embarrassed
But Onii-chan! I really need to go! I'll do anything! I can clean your room! Organize your manga collection! I'm sure there's something I could do!
>>
File: IMG_3066.png (527 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066.png
527 KB, 627x885
>>3716978
And that is a handsome looking wolf human hybrid I'm gazing at! Hello stud; what brings you here?
>>
>>3716966
(Mmm, more like I'm just following our storylines and going with what feels right. So that was just sorta random that you picked something right in my wheelhouse. I don't really have many more surprises than that, I think, I do something of being a bit more sub with something like being stepped on or something like that. More like you should tell me what you'd like to do; I really have fun with our sessions but I don't wanna bore you by doing the same thing over and over again, I feel like a boring vanillafag sometimes.)
>>
>Get home from work
>Check thread theme, ready to ava
>Theme is shit
wellp
>>
>>3716936
>The jelly girl looks up slowly from the small paperback in her goopy hands, her curious eyes drifting up and surveying your unfamiliar form for a moment. She says nothing in response to you, but she nods quickly as her expression begins to become happier, a great, goofy smile stretching across her face as she takes in the colors and curves of your form. Then she slowly places the book in her lap, freeing up her hands so she can wave a proper greeting to you

>>3716937
>It should become increasingly obvious by this point that the amorous little slime cannot talk, though it's not like she really needs to to express what her intentions are. Without pants to get in the way, the slime girl has free access to your hard, ready manhood, wasting no time in reaching back to align it with her goo-drooling pussy. You're only given a moment to realize what she's about to do before she drops her hips down, sinking you inside her slippery sex in an instant, gasping happily as she slides you inside her

>>3716999
>Once again, it becomes clear almost immediately that the cute little slime can't talk, as she doesn't give you any sort of verbal response to your questions. In fact, she almost seems to ignore them altogether, absentmindedly nodding as she energetically pats a spot just beside her, wordlessly telling you to join her with one hand while she grabs her book with the other
>>
>>3717010
>Mei moaned loudly as he pushed past her lips. His dick was filling up all the spaces in her pussy. It felt amazing.

Fuuuuuck... Your so big Leon.~

>Her impatient hips couldn't wait as she began to slide Leon's dick deeper inside her.
>>
>>3716790
>>3716978
>>3717029
(Waah sorry guys I have to go ;_; But I plan on being here tomorrow night! Femdom is super great if anyone likes that...I hope there'll be lots of qts for Nozomi >:3)
>>
File: Hey.jpg (393 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Hey.jpg
393 KB, 1024x768
>>3717020
>he cant help but keep petting miss fortune, it's too soothing. He starts to be more heavy, scratching her ears. You can tell he;s pretty good with animals, least in a normal, carer sort of way.
No no silly, I meant an Altar, you know like, rituals and stuff?
>>
>>3717046
>It kind of hurts to just keep lending her pocket change like this, but still, seeing her so cute and happy like this still made him smile warmly down at her, giving her a soft kiss on the forehead.
Okay; I love you and your adorable body to, sis! I just want to be paid back...
>Upon hearing that she doesn't have a job, he to also murmured in though.
Huh; so you don't...Well, do you have any ideas on how to make it up to those that you own favors to?
>>
>>3717108
Sorry! Puppy here. It seems something came up, college business so can't play for today...well I hope to find you another time miss jelly girl~)
>>
>>3716981
>He grunts with pleasure as he moves faster and faster, smacking into her and pushing her over the counter each time he rocks her body, as he ravishes her ass harder and harder
>He drives his hard meat deep inside her depths over and over, feeling her tunnel squeeze his length and the tight exit wrap neatly around his shaft with every movement, and he holds on tightly to her blue breasts as the pleasure of her ass fills him
>>
>>3717108
You can't talk! Okay that makes sense...
>The slime girl drops onto me
Oh~ I never knew slime felt this good!
>I try and put my hands on her gooey hips, but the slip through and enter her body
Uhh...
>>
File: 1176272379518.png (212 KB, 288x419) Image search: [Google]
1176272379518.png
212 KB, 288x419
>>3717105
Just ava why does the theme matter that much?
>>
>>3716919
I personally think...we'll make each other the happiest people to walk this earth for an extended period of time, don't you think? It is no secret that you have served me well far greater than my previous maids, both in appearance and performance.
>Her breaths seemed to encourage him to please her further. His thrusting has sped up significantly as he finds himself amused by her expression. Master's hands then resumed to massaging her large tits.
I've always wanted to touch you ever since we met, but I thought such feelings were wrong until now.
However...That feeling... from before! It has come back, begging for release.
>>
>>3717105
There's nothing saying you have to follow the theme.
>>
>>3717139
Oh sure. Well tomorrow will be. I hope Im here for that.
>>
>>3717099
I'm perfectly happy with vanilla. Although, I'll gladly indulge you with some tail play and feet next time. If I ever do get bored, which I probably won't, I'll poke you with an idea, okay?)
>>
>>3717020
>Treating her easy self-dismemberment like it's nothing at all, he unzips his pants for her, letting his cock spring free, carefully taking his head in her hands, quite literally.
Bring that nice body of yours a bit closer, and I'll show you~
>>
File: 1466720985370.jpg (104 KB, 1431x713) Image search: [Google]
1466720985370.jpg
104 KB, 1431x713
>>3717061
I...I'm not THAT handsome... Also nice try! Everyone confused me for a wolf but really, I'm a silver fox!
And hmm, I'm sure you can guess~ What does everyone come here for?
>>
>>3717108
Oh; a silent type, huh?
>Ibuki softly noted, leaning in a bit more with her eagerly greeting face.
Don't worry; Ibuki feels like she'll still be great friends with you~
>>
>>3717046
>He looks less than pleased as she whines at him. It always put him in the mood to bully her when she acted like that
Tch. Fine, I'll lend you money. But I'll be calling you on that favor now!
>He gets to his feet and walks over to her, tugging at the hem of her shirt once he's close enough.
You'll have to lose this first. You've got a lot of debt to pay and I doubt you'll make enough money to pay me back in time, so we're gonna take a shortcut.
>>
File: Ruka (172).png (203 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (172).png
203 KB, 600x720
>>3717108
>He look towards the spot she it patting at and walks towards it and sits next to her
Oh well it seems everything is fine.
>His eyes gazes towards the book and he can't help to wonder what she is reading
Whats that you're looking at?
>>
File: 55679259_p0.png (1 MB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
55679259_p0.png
1 MB, 1500x2121
>>3716882
>She exhaled sharply and flinched at the sudden pull
W-What? But I don't want--
>Before she could even finish she found her nude frame teetering on the edge of the stage, holding on tightly
I...said no!
>But despite her protest she found herself falling towards the crowd of horny fans with a surprised squeal

>>3716885
>The surprised idol leaped backwards onto her feet as her slime "friend" landed before her. Surprisingly spry for a singer, but she -was- dancing like it wasn't a big deal just minutes ago. Confronted just inches away by Rocket, she chose this time to reciprocate her greeting with a shaky wave of her hand and a nervous smile. Maybe being courteous would prevent an encore performance! Miku sure was naive sometimes and tonight was no different. With a couple steps forward and a couple awkward seconds of silence, she decided to speak
L-Long time no see, Rocket! I, uh, missed you..? At least let me finish my second song, geez!

>>3716936
>With a raised fist she sang on with her multi-tone haired buddy providing the dance
>>
>>3717129
Ah, Oh god!

>With the both of them moving their hips closer together, every inch of Leon's cock was inserted into her, the head of his pressing against the door to her womb as they paused briefly. Then, Leon's hips slowly began to pull away until only his crown was in her pussy before suddenly slamming back inside.
>>
File: tumblr_o7vlminEKn1qg900bo1_540.png (96 KB, 540x768) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7vlminEKn1qg900bo1_540.png
96 KB, 540x768
playin animal crossing and overwatch at the same time

this is so comfy
>>
>>3717212
How
>>
>>3717183
(Sounds good. Feel free to suggest whatever if you're ever in the mood for anything. I'm always good for it.)
>>
Where all the sluts at?
>>
File: 1466657593743.png (410 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466657593743.png
410 KB, 1000x1000
>>3717224
Fishing between matches yo
>>
>>3717140
>Taking it from one extreme to the next, Miss Fortune grew a scowl and clawed herself out of his hand, leaving a scratch on his palm.
HISS! No way in hell are you gonna sacrifice me to some sort of god or some crap like that!

>>3717189
>Laying down right underneath his cock, she let her head be taken into him as she softly cood with delight and trust.
Oh, sure! I'll love to be your cock of the walk~
>>
File: 56588807_p0.jpg (37 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
56588807_p0.jpg
37 KB, 854x480
>>3716905
>Got outsmarted by a common house cat
I'll never live this down.
>barbed cock
>secret fetish discovered! Actually liking this
W-Who are you?
>>
>>3717247
I wanna play with your pussy while I fuck you in the ass and make you call me daddy.
>>
Miku should sing Gigantic O.T.N. for her next song. For coincidence, you know.
>>
So how's it like fapping to other neckbeards?
>>
File: 2016_06_23_083003.png (90 KB, 230x303) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_23_083003.png
90 KB, 230x303
>>3716981
>You were close to taking the entirety of his beating, throbbing rod, this was true- but in a mischievous act, he thrusted forward to roughly force the remainder of his meat inside your drooling maw, forcing your head to be slightly pushed back. His hand, however, did not allow you to be moved considerably.

I beg to differ~ B-But I see your mouth is very talented at what it's doing right now, love~ You've been doing this for quite some time, haven't you?~ Do excuse me, Ms. Trixie, but that is very slutty of you!~

>His other hand began to brush your cheekbone much like earlier, staring at how your eyes still remained so adorable even while doing something so dirty.

But I say that in the most positive way there is, darling~
>>
>>3717247
c >>3717260

>>3717265
It's good
>>
>>3717207
Oh Mercy!~

>Feeling his crown prod the door to her womb sent amazing sensations through her. She moved with him and couldn't stop.

I will never fuck another man but than you Leon. I love you!~
>>
>>3716979
"Call me whatever you like! I'm just your filthy maid. I'll clean your cock every morning before the floors, I'll be a trashbin for you and your jizz!"
>She heaved and panted, her pussy a soaked and twitching mess of desire right below an ass that greedily opened for him to see her quivering, desperate depths.
"Please fuck my butt! Right here in this club, fill up your new slavemaid for everyone to see!"

>>3717043
"Ohoho,"
>Her mirth rolled off her tongue, but only because he was pleasing her back so effortlessly.
"Act while supplies last,"
>She leaned in and whispered to his ear,
"Master."

>>3717173
"It would have been okay for you to indulge those things, master! It still is~"
>She got cut off by his hands and their fantastic touch, setting her body alight with want as he felt her breasts.
"If it's you... these are just as much yours as mine,"
>She raised her chest a little with their bucking, tightening her legs more, offering every part of her body she could to Master's pleasure. The maid's eyes narrowed with satisfaction as he told her of his 'feelings.' Already, she could feel that sweltering heat budding inside of her.
"Go on then, let it out however you please,"
>She said softly, her insides shuddering around him as she came for him. Her eyes stayed locked with his as her expression locked, her bottom lip bit hard. A warm, enveloping pleasure washed over her, every thrust kept it going, and she wanted it to never end.
>>
>>3717258
>Holding her up to the swollen cockhead, he pushes it against her lips as he snickers.

You've got quite the meowth on ya, Fortune. Can't wait to put it to the test.
>>
File: 011-1.jpg (126 KB, 492x506) Image search: [Google]
011-1.jpg
126 KB, 492x506
>>3717146
>Meekly she steps back, her hands being thrown behind her back as she tries to look as innocent as possible, trying to milk every penny she can from her, her eyes stay looking down at her stripped stockings, before her sweet little voice speaks up again
I'm sure there's something.. I can clean your room.. Or do your dry cleaning.. Oryoucanjustgivemethemoney
>She mutters out under her breath, the chubby little girl, sly as a fox tries to dance around it, her cuteness trying to fight your intelligence as she meekly brings her hands to her front. One pointer finger poking the other
You know you love your sister enough for just a few more yen...

>>3717200
>Grinning happily from the time you admit to giving her the money she requested she almost flutters in glee, her eyes closed tight as she soaks up her victory over her naive brother, almost not noticing his steps until he's to close and already tugging at her star pattern shirt, her eyes light up like the bright stage lights of the show she's missing while bantering with her brother, naturally she pushes her shirt back down, making her large, jiggly tits bounce in recoil of the defence, she stammers a reply, her cockiness she was once wearing like a million dollar suit melting as she squirms under your touch
Ah! What the hell! Y-you don't really want to see me naked! You creepo!
>>
File: ftl1463755895191.jpg (235 KB, 1280x1227) Image search: [Google]
ftl1463755895191.jpg
235 KB, 1280x1227
>>3717264
>implying I don't have a Gigantic O.T.N.

Bend over.
>>
File: ss (2014-03-14 at 07.18.36).jpg (68 KB, 913x894) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-03-14 at 07.18.36).jpg
68 KB, 913x894
>>3717265
I wish I was dead.
>>
File: MAPRvQP.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MAPRvQP.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>3717105
(It's just for context anin. Don't worry about following it. I've got big plans for next weekend and I hope you like it better)
>>
>>3717242
Alrighty, I'll do just that then. I'm going to go to bed, you should do the same soon. G'night Nii-san.)
>>
File: kenny2.jpg (58 KB, 642x913) Image search: [Google]
kenny2.jpg
58 KB, 642x913
>>3717324
So I could mercilessly have sex with your corpse? You're so thoughtful.
>>
>>3717023
>Softly giggles as she is petted, nuzzling into his hand.

>>3717205
>As the music picked up, Ibuki started to twirl around more and more, gradually picking up speed until she herself crashed down, back against the ground. It wasn't a whole second till Ibuki raised a fist up high in a cheer.
YEAH! GO MIKU!
>>
>>3717336
(All right. Have a good night, see ya soon!)
>>
File: 1466657972410.jpg (101 KB, 1020x784) Image search: [Google]
1466657972410.jpg
101 KB, 1020x784
>>3717280
>>3717260
excuse
>>
>>3717301
Oh all right, since you just can't wait~
>I stop pleasuring her and get back onto my knees
>I lay my cock in between her ass cheeks
Now I want to hear you beg!
>I begin to hotdog her ass cheeks
>>
>>3717346
I'm always thinking of the best for you.
>>
>>3717346
I think the only thought she's having is you bouncing on DMG's cock
>>
>>3717290
I love you two Mei...ugh!

>Leon's thrusting didn't stop for a moment as he professed his love, if anything it began to speed up. Mei's pussy stretched around his girth as he pumped inside her, the combination of her love juices and his precum making easier for him.

Mei, is it alright for me to cum inside you?
>>
>>3717320
Please, have mercy!
>>
>>3717155
Now, due to the rigorous humping, the mare's bouncing ass glows with a light shade of rose and increases the amount of pain she receives from his hips now that her skin is tender under him. She endures it, however, as the pleasure of her prostate being pressed is enough to replace any complaints with squeals of lust and passion. Underneath, Trixie grabs her hardened cock and stimulate herself with frantic, messy strokes, then kicks away the barstool as it was no longer needed and just obstructed her pumps. "Mmah. Faster, Anonymous! Faster! Spank Trixie! Pull her tail!"

>>3717277
An abrupt, coarse gag is dragged out her throat at the unexpected pump of his hips. Trixie finds herself with not only a mouth full of cock, but also her throat packed with his meat. Her first instinct was to pull herself out, though the strength put to the back of her cranium was more than she can fight against. Another gag. The magician swallows and hugs your curving cock with the walls of her gullet before gagging again. She peeks up in defiance, but sees only a wall of chiseled muscle obstructing her view. "Mmff!" Both her hands cling to your hips as she relaxes her throat and calms herself with low, tickling breaths against your groin. "Gck! Aggh..."
>>
>>3717317
>Hearing her try to mutter something underneath her breath, I turn towards her with a wide smirk as I quickly picked up onto what she was trying to do.
Oh, my dear little sister, really? Are trying to start one of THOSE relationships with me?
>I stop right at the foot of the stairs, gently guiding her across the hall back into my room.
>>
File: 2354956.png (223 KB, 376x440) Image search: [Google]
2354956.png
223 KB, 376x440
>>3717259
meow!
>cums inside her
>tries to pull out but is stuck by the barbs
>waits for cock to go down
>pulls out and leaves, leaving only a few dollar notes
>>
File: 0050_Affection_D.jpg (109 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
0050_Affection_D.jpg
109 KB, 960x540
>>3717153
(Awww, bad luck. It's alright, I'll be back some other time. You can pump the goo girl full of cum next time~)

>>3717166
>The horny goo girl seems quite amused by your attempt to grab her waist, giggling joyously as your fingers sink straight through her membrane and become trapped inside her mass. Though she uses that to her advantage, her slime squeezing around your hands, keeping them stuck so that you can't fight back. She's the one in control here, and with that position granted to her, she wastes no time in starting to move her hips, slowly sliding herself up to the very tip of your cock before lowering herself all the way back down, beginning the process of riding you dry at a slow, gentle pace

>>3717194
>The jelly girl seems to not only appreciate your enthusiasm, but also appears to be inspired by it, her smile growing warmer and happier as you lean in and fill her vision with the sight of your face. She giggles giddily for a moment, but stops abruptly as her eyes go wide, and she excitedly holds the book clutched tightly in her slimy hand right up in front of your face

>>3717202
>The slime's eyes piratically light up as you show interest in her book. Quickly she turns towards you and holds the book cover-forward out to you, showing you exactly what it is. It appears to be a hentai manga of some sort, it's front cover showing an illustration of a petite young woman being railed from behind by a broad, muscular minotaur. She then begins to flip through the pages, showing you various further images of bull-man on young woman rape, each drawing even more obscene than the last
>>
>>3717371
>Mei nodded furiously.
Please! Impregnate me!~

>She could feel his cock head prod her womb entrance with every thrust. It was about to bring her over the edge

Leon! I'm gonna cum!~
>>
>>3717301
>He smiles and hums softly as she whispers into his ear and both his hands move up and down her back with spread fingers, almost groping her smooth skin as they follow the gentle curve of her back.
Then I think I'll keep this maid. I would certainly enjoy using her... every day.
>He leans into her neck and presses his lips against her skin as he plants several kisses.
>>
>>3717205
>Rocket squeals happily as you properly return her greeting, quickly closing the short distance between and wrapping her gooey arms around your back, tugging you face first into a big, cleavage filled hug. Her body almost seems to cling to you of it's own accord at so close a range, her membrane sticking to you as she coos into your ear, delighted to see her friend again. Mercifully enough she does let you go after a moment, peeling herself off of you and holding you at arms length. Though any comfort that may have brought you quickly dissipates as you notice her eyes wandering down towards your bare, supple body, her smile growing broader by the second as she stares are your nudity
>>
>>3717317
>He can't help but snicker at her reaction.Just as expected from her.
You got a problem with that? A body like yours is worth millions, so it's only natural that putting it on display for me is the best way to pay me back.
>He wears a smug little expression as he outright invades her personal space and wraps an arm around her shoulders, directing her attention to the stream and all the action she was missing out on while he spoke to her
Right now you've got two options. The first one, that being the easy and fast one, is to just do what I say right here and right now. If you do that not only will I give you the money, but I'll drive you up there too. The second one though, which is the one that's hard and will take forever, is for you to convince mom and dad to cover your debt. I don't think they'll be happy to hear that you've been taking advantage of your kindly older brother, will they?
>The look on his face is pretty similar to that of a sleazy loan shark. He even has the same pointed teeth as her, so it makes him look all the more untrustworthy
>>
>>3717431
Oh fuck!
>I pull at my hands, desperately trying to free them
Well fuck me...
>I lay there, letting the slime girl work her magic
>>
Oh my~ What a peculiar place!
>The blond haired chef stumbles around the club, visibly lost
>>
>>3716807
>tasers him
I'm getting pretty sick of this.

>>3716978
>Kokonoe stared at the strange performance occurring on stage for a few moments, before turning back to the boy, disregarding the stage.
Some weird shit going on up there. I'll just have a coffee or something. How about you? And I thought I said to stop calling me Koko. Hey. Hey! Are you listening?
>Kokonoe rambled on with a furrowed brow to the fox boy as he continued taking peeks at the lewd show onstage. Kokonoe, noticing his inattention, followed his gaze and turned around, realizing what he was staring at. She turned back to him, looking irritated, and flicked him on the forehead.
Damn pervert kitsune.
>>
File: IMG_2859.jpg (44 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.jpg
44 KB, 231x300
>>3717431
>Looking into her gooey frame, Ibuki eyes widened a bit in shock as she saw the book she was just reading not too long ago.
Well, hello; what's this?
>>
>>3717364
Do you enjoy being a cuck?
>>
>>3717437
Oh Mei! I'm gonna knock you up right here and now!

>Leon was thrusting his hips feverishly, his hands holding on to Mei's arms for leverage as he pounded into her with everything he had. It was almost a minute of straight fucking before the dam finally broke and his seed began to flood into her womb like a torrent
>>
File: Ruka (99).jpg (397 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (99).jpg
397 KB, 600x800
>>3717320
(Thats pretty hot to be honest)
>>3717431
>His eyes widen and his cheeks fills with blush as he sees the images of the large minotaurs ravaging the young women
O-oh my! I haven't read one of these before.... Those bull-men seem to like it much.
>He is not quite sure whether he finds this manga obscure or not but he shows as much interest as he is able to
>>
File: Zulf_intro.png (85 KB, 194x305) Image search: [Google]
Zulf_intro.png
85 KB, 194x305
>>3717258
H-hey, you got it wrong id never sacrifice anything. Our gods dont condone that.
>he tentatively rubs her chin to calm her down.
>>
>>3717394
>Hearing her lustful demands, he quickly lets of her breasts to use his hands differently, and one immediately grabs her light blue tail near the base and uses it to pull her back each time he thrusts into her reddening rump, and the other soon delivers a hard, loud slap right on top of the cutie mark on her blue flank
Yes! Slut! Trixie's a cock-loving magician, isn't she?
>His hands hits her mark again in another noisy slap while he keeps slamming into her and shoving his length deep inside her ass
>>
>>3717307
>Feeling his cock go into her mouth, she went silent as she started to suckle on his cock sensually, her hands carefully caressing his legs as they rubbed themselves against his legs.

>>3717600
>Blinking for a second, she than looks into his eyes with curiosity.
E-eh? Than why the hell do you need animals for your alters?
>>
File: tumblr_m7ivj5Slbv1r93ug4o1_1280.jpg (328 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ivj5Slbv1r93ug4o1_1280.jpg
328 KB, 1280x1656
>>3717544
>he writhes on the floor from the shock.
T-t-the H-hell?!!
>>
>>3717301
Between your soft, yet warm body and alluring voice, I want to make you queen of the bedroom everyday. I'll make you the happiest maid you'll ever be.
Your pussy is the best. Now please, accept my love Lily...!
>Clamping on her tits harder, he tweaks her breasts. His last few thrusts became powerful once Lily's pussy quivered. A burst of seed shot out into her deepest corners. He was sure not to let up on his thrusting.
>>
File: 013-4.jpg (79 KB, 408x344) Image search: [Google]
013-4.jpg
79 KB, 408x344
>>3717407
W-what kind of relationship are you talking about? We're already the best of siblings!
>She says in a choked up dry voice, her plan being found out makes her nervous, thinking about all the free stuff she would be missing out on. AND THE CONCERT! Her brain scrambles as she looks about, walking with you in the hallway, trying to keep your ear as we speak
S-so we're still going to the concert right? It should be starting soon! We should go now, W-we'll think about how I'll repay you later! I promise!

>>3717468
>Her face wears a crimson coat as she gazes at the concert, thinking about her options long and hard before her eyes widen as the same smug look is painted across her sly little lips, she turns back to you, face to face she plants her hands on her thick hips, leaning forward to lay in her words
I see what you're doing! you're giving me an option I'd never pick! So I'll shut up and stop bugging you! you don't REALLY want to see my gross body! You're just bluffing!
>Her smirk gives her the aura of arrogance akin to a Looney Toons villain. However all she's missing is the slow fade to a lolipop with the caption "sucker", because she couldn't be more wrong. Her brother DOES in fact have lustful thoughts of her thick body, however she made up her mind, even before you can reply she gripps the bottom of her stared shirt, tugging it up quickly over her large, chubby breasts, fairly perky for a girl her size, however they still hang slightly, so full and bouncy the jiggle in reply of being thrown out of their home. her nipples large and round, a soft pink tone across them as she plants her hands on her hips in a victory pose
There! Now cough up the cash onii-chan!
>>
>>3717474
>You try to pull your hands free of the slime's body, but to no avail. She's got you well and truly trapped, pinned beneath her as she rides you. Your struggles make her giggle playfully, and she quickly opts to pick up the pace as she exerts her dominance over you, planting her sticky hands on your shoulders for leverage as she starts to bounce her hips to a steady rhythm, hot, wet squelches and delighted moans filling the air quickly as she starts to ride you in earnest

>>3717546
>The goo girl seems more than happy to show you her choice of reading material, flipping the book over to expose it's cover. It's... a hentai manga, depicting a young woman being raped by a beastly bull man. The images within the paperback are no less obscene; graphic depictions of the cover girl being violated in every hole by the minotaur, forced to take load after load of his seed until she's practically painted white. The goo girl watches your reactions as she flips through the pages, expectantly waiting to see your thoughts on the contents of the steamy manga
>>
>>3716441
(sorry, was doing other things for a while)
but uhhh.... w-what if... I WANT to get you pregnant?
>he blushes heavily
>>
File: 2016_06_25_082033.png (226 KB, 372x558) Image search: [Google]
2016_06_25_082033.png
226 KB, 372x558
>>3717394
>Realizing his brute strength may be harming you more than feeding your lust, he opts to thrust once more, burying his soaking cock as deep inside your throat as he possibly could, and then pulled the entire thing out. He leaves the sticky, wet rod to rest right on your face.

My lady, I must forever beg your pardon! Are you hurt? Because I may have heard you enjoyed it a bit~ But I fear- you are only pleasing me... that is unfair and unjust. Please, allow me to please you, too~

>M's hands are resting on your cheeks, still letting his large-sized cock rest on your snout and lips.

I must say, you do look adorable with this on your face~
>>
>>3717568
Yes Leon! Knock me up!~

>Mei could feel him thrust harder and harder as time went on. She came moments before he did. Her walls closed around his dick as the tip of his crown broke through into her womb and deposted his seed. She screamed in orgasmic relief before falling limp against the counter, panting.
>>
>>3717205
>An eager young man watches the show before his eyes, reveling in the sight of the idol dancing in the buff in front of a huge crowd, her dark, sensual gloves and boots only accentuating her lithe, nude body as she sang on. His heart races as the singer performs, cameras broadcasting a huge screen of the idol's antics behind her as the poor anon stares longingly, biting his lip at the edge of the stage, transfixed.
>>
>>3716641
Yeah, you sure will
and then you'll be a mommy again~
(was playing Vidya games
>>
>>3717530
>Not too far away from her position, the anon takes note of her lovely form as she wanders aimlessly throughout the club, putting two and two together and taking the initiative to approach her
Hey there! Looking for someone? I've been looking at you walk around in circles for a while now.
>>
Well, this is interesting.
>>
File: DFarpAs.jpg (117 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
DFarpAs.jpg
117 KB, 400x500
>>3717627
I dont! I was just asking where one is here.
>he cautiously goes back to petting her, his hands a little shaky after all the taazing and cuts.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.