[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers general: 80s edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: Scorponok-Rebirth.jpg (45 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Scorponok-Rebirth.jpg
45 KB, 480x320
old thread >>5715189
>>
>>5717857

Why can't that amount of detail and quality be the standard. Why is everything shit upon by the monster known as "budget", and the assholes who want it to be so low?
>>
Scorponock's gay.
>>
File: Swindle's smile.jpg (55 KB, 338x333) Image search: [Google]
Swindle's smile.jpg
55 KB, 338x333
>>5717865
Higher quality animation, lower profit.
>>
File: CXbwKNmUAAItUh0.jpg (159 KB, 600x906) Image search: [Google]
CXbwKNmUAAItUh0.jpg
159 KB, 600x906
>>5717865
cause they gotta make these cartoons quick, anon. detail aint as important

>>5717867
>Implying Trypticon is straight

keep believing that
>>
>>5717867
When will the titian Trypticon be released?
>>
File: Crasher.jpg (165 KB, 1358x909) Image search: [Google]
Crasher.jpg
165 KB, 1358x909
Anyone ordered a custom commission before? I am tempted to just pay the money for someone to finish off some projects for me, as I don't have the time (and I'm sure they are more skilled than me) but kind of paranoid about dealing with some random from a forum. Anyone have a strong reputation in the community? The only name I know is Cheetimus and Jin (and I think he's hated?)
>>
File: Office bots.jpg (27 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Office bots.jpg
27 KB, 480x480
The next generation of minicons.
>>
File: Metroplex - Robot.jpg (1 MB, 1728x2212) Image search: [Google]
Metroplex - Robot.jpg
1 MB, 1728x2212
>>5717876
He's straighter than metrosexualplex.
>>
>>5717865
Good animators cost money.
>>
>>5717876
btw Akira Amemiya drew that, he's a total Transfag.
here he is kissing an autorooper, with a drawing of metroplex
>>
File: Robert_barone_01.png (206 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
Robert_barone_01.png
206 KB, 394x360
>>5717867
>>5717880
>>5717876
>YFW this is his voice actor.
>>
>>5717865
Because it makes it that much harder to earn profits.
Read up on The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers
The show was produced by a non film/TV industry company (Gaylord studios) and they spared no expense getting TMS Entertainment (Company that animated Lupin the Third, Space Cobra and many more) and a full veteran VA cast, actual industry music developer team from both sides of the pond and actual science fiction authors as writers for the show

It aired primed time, was well revived and hails as a classic that even modern companies struggle to meet.
It only lasted one season.
Why?
Because the budget average out that each episode was about triple that of a stander cartoon show of the time and it had no merc/toy tie ins meaning any profits came from rantings and ratings alone. This is nothing new in the television industry but you have no reason to make a high quality production if you can get the same or even close to the same ratings at half the cost.

Also most shows are just selling merc and toys which really can hurt a shows quality because most 7 year olds are not going to be anymore suck in to a show with high quality animation vs substandard. They will either like the colors and shapes or not so again, it leavers little motivation to create high costing quality in the name of selling to kids.
>>
>>5717933
>most 7 year olds are not going to be anymore suck in to a show with high quality animation vs substandard

this makes me appreciate good animation found in "cheap" shows like the G1 cartoon. Cause it might mean that an animator was just that passionate about his craft
>>
>>5717924
>Maaaaaaa!
>>
>>5717948
Likely he was or rather he was hoping that would be a foot in the door else where.
Over all 80's Western Animation in cartoons was the same as writing: it's the bottom feeder start to getting in the industry
>>
>>5717924
i like that they got a tall actor to play a tall transformer

They should get Danny DeVito to voice Huffer or something
>>
>>5717957
"Who the fuck is Huffer?"
-Danny DeVito
>>
>>5717957
Or Gilbert Gottfried.
>>
I hope the TR Galvatron is decent. Especially considering that we probably won't see an MP Galvatron ever.
>>
>>5717957
DeVito and Joe Pesci should do Frenzy/Rumble.
>>
>>5717967
's shit, mate. I'm sure you could wait for a mp.
>>
File: 1425837174934.jpg (75 KB, 468x701) Image search: [Google]
1425837174934.jpg
75 KB, 468x701
>>5717972
>>
File: il_570xN.436201009_s9hg.jpg (83 KB, 570x365) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.436201009_s9hg.jpg
83 KB, 570x365
>>5717948
All the TF shows have moments like that. Animated, too. Beast Wars has some great character animation, though I think a lot of people don't see that since it's harder to appreciate older CGI.

While he isn't an animator per se, and really mainly did the designs, Floro dery is an example of someone going above and beyond as far as his work went. His art is so detailed and thought out it was basically impossible to capture it in animation, but he painstakingly drew this stuff with such passion. he really had an idea for how to make Transformers a living universe.

Then Walky and his cronies, nerds who like to say ACKSHUALLY a lot, chased him away because he didn't know someone else also came up with an idea for a transforming planet independently. (Dery said he came up with Unicron on his own, which Walky claimed was impossible because there's an unreleased concept drawing for a Diaclone planet toy thsat never got made. So no one can have the same idea, apparently.) Because god forbid someone who worked on a show 20 years ago doesn't keep up with every little preproduction tidbit from a toy company that didn't even employ him.
>>
>>5717967
Well most likely get a MP Galvatron after all of the Decepticons get MP after of course every Autobot.
>>
>>5717974
What's shit about it? The main thing I noticed as being off in pics was his teeny tiny head.
>>
>>5717967
So what's next after Primal?
Another '84 members like Jazz or Hound?
Cheetor?
Or Ginrai like that MP Star Saber designer wanted?
>>
>>5717983
That'll be in like... 200 years time.
>>
File: ark addendum - Autobot City.jpg (347 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [Google]
ark addendum - Autobot City.jpg
347 KB, 1600x1035
the autobowl
>>
>>5717988
Wasn't there a silhouette preview of Cheetor for the next MP?
>>
>>5717990
pretty much
>>
File: 435484.jpg (46 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
435484.jpg
46 KB, 600x338
>>5717988
>So what's next after Primal?
>Cheetor?

Cheetor.
>>
>>5717988
>we're gonna get fucking MP CHEETOR before an MP Jazz

Scatman Crothers is probably spinning in his fucking grave.
>>
>>5717988
well this >>5717993 >>5717996 and inferno were teased
>>
>>5718000
It's nice to get some not G1 stuff though.
>>
>>5718003
For some people that's heresy.
>>
>>5718003

Not very excited for any BW stuff to be honest. Not that I dislike it, just theres a long list of shit I'd put before anything from BW.

That said, I'm probably going to pick up a Gorilla Prime just because they included the closed faceplate, assuming he doesn't turn out funky like Shockwave.
>>
>>5717988
Cheetor is hinted at coming next, and we should be getting news on that in the next week or two. Inferno of course has a proto out and that'll probably get a release date soon. Takara wanted 2016 to be the year of MP beast wars, but I wonder if they can get Cheetor out by year's end. That said, technically BW's 20th anniversary in Japan is 2017, anyway.

Generally we where getting repaints in Q1/Q2of the year, then like 3 or 4 new molds in Q4. But this year changed that, with 3 new molds in the first quarter or so of the year, and just Primal at the end of the year so far. I'm guessing they might just be doing it so BW MPs come in Q3/4 and G1 MPs are Q1/2, with some bleed through. We also have Delta Magnus in August. So its all over the place. We may just get Cheetor in November or December, with G1 Inferno coming in January, with a Grapple remold coming in april or so(like Ironhide/ratchet). If they continue last year's pattern, we may also get one small car MP(like Hot Rod) and one large, maybe Decepticon MP(like Shockwave).

Micron Legend/Armada's anniverssary is also coming, and Armada Optimus did well in the MP choisepolls, so maybe we'll get that, too.
>>
>>5717988
>Ginrai
With TR Powermaster Optimus coming this year, unlikely.
>>
What if you have to buy each MP Reflectors by them self to make one camera when they are announced.
>>
>>5718019
That'd need enough people to give a damn about owning him.
>>
>>5718000
Cheetahs don't need to be licensed. Besides, I think Jazz is one of those ones they're saving as to not front-load the MPs. If they did all the popular G1 characters first, the second stringers would have less of a chance because people would feel content in just owning a small team of the most popular guys.
>>
>>5718018
Powermaster Optimus looks cool, don't normally bother with the larger toys but I might get this one.
>>5718015
More new molds will be nice regardless. The more characters they get through the more likely Galvatron is.
>>
File: Planet robo Concept art..jpg (174 KB, 812x600) Image search: [Google]
Planet robo Concept art..jpg
174 KB, 812x600
>>5717981
To be fair, that planet looks really similiar to Unicron, But I question the wikis bold claim that it influenced Unicron, do they have a source? I see no reason why Floro dery simply never seeing that design is such a impossibility.
>>
>>5718048
>Besides, I think Jazz is one of those ones they're saving as to not front-load the MPs.

So instead of making money, they'd rather shit out literal "Who?" things like the newest Tracks remolds?

Sounds like a pretty shit strategy to me. Not giving people what they want isn't going to make other random shit sell.
>>
>>5718062
If you don't see why they released Decepticon Tracks over Jazz, you're a idiot.
>>
>>5718061
>do they have a source?

The "source" is that Dery is Hispanic and Walky is a white supremacist. He merely pretends to be an SJW because he believes it'll get him pussy, but his best friend is Jin Saotome.
>>
>>5718062
Things like Tracks remolds are done to maximize profits on existing molds. They're not doing Tracks remolds over Jazz, because the budget for doing Jazz would be entirely different than slapping new heads and arms/thighs on a mold they already have worked on.

Basically its the same principal as why series like Marvel Legends or Black series will mix in some B/C-listers with some A-listers. The A-listers carry the weight. and yes, people will buy it just to bolster up their ranks, if the toy is good, that is. a good toy is a good toy.
This year is actually pretty interesting in that the entire year of non-exclusive MP releases except for Delta Magnus(who again, falls under the remold/redeco thing) are all major and popular characters.
>>
File: wildlife.png (238 KB, 990x675) Image search: [Google]
wildlife.png
238 KB, 990x675
Last one of the day.
>>
File: Trypticon.jpg (101 KB, 783x741) Image search: [Google]
Trypticon.jpg
101 KB, 783x741
>rrrrrrrrraymond...
>>
>>5718061
It's more likely that both Dery and that takara designer had the same line of thinking when it came to their designs. Especially if Dery was designing it knowing it might be a toy later. If the planet had no ring, it would just look like a sphere. The ring helps sell the planet look more. How does the ring attack to the toy? the four posts, because it can't just float like it would if you where just designing it for animation. the similar curved arms/legs are just the nature of having to do something with the alt-mode parts.

If you ask two different people to design something with certain stipulations, you tend to get similarities.
>>
>>5718095
Non-exclusive MPs?
>>
Don't you think it's funny how all the Geewunners are just grumpy old guys? Like there's not a single Geewunner under the age of 30, I fucking guarantee you that. Nostalgia glasses are a powerful thing.
>>
>>5718018
Mp ginrai is not needed, the TR variant does just fine as a neo/redux version.

Only reason why people want another ginrai is because wahh the cab doesn't transform.
>>
>>5718114
Ramjet, Loud Pedal, and Anime colors Red alert are all exclusives this year.Otherwise, you have Hot rod, Ironhide, Ratchet, Shockwave, and Optimus Primal, all major characters. And then Delta Magnus who's there to help them break even on the Ultra Magnus mold.
>>
File: frank_stallone.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
frank_stallone.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>5717924
We sure have had some awesome voice actors over the years.
>>
File: 180px-ScottMcNeil_Megsy.jpg (14 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
180px-ScottMcNeil_Megsy.jpg
14 KB, 180x135
>>5718141
Scott McNeil is an absolute madman and I wish he could somehow be on modern shows VA'd in America. He seems like he legitimately loves doing TF voices. He had a BW Megatron costume made just to do a commentary for a DVD(he didn't even voice Megatron)

Not really TF related, but my favorite scott McNeil story is one I herd on /co/ ages ago where he basically NTRed a lesbian by sleeping with her crush at a convention, and then said crush sent a picture of herself the morning after in bed wearing his hat and his con badge, which had a little chibi drawing of Rattrap.
>>
>>5717892
Be careful. A lot of the creative figureheads of the TF fandom are also (unfortunately) scam artists.
>>
>>5718122
>REEDUN!

You "it must be totally changed to make me happy" types are funny. Why not go latch into a totally new franchise instead of asking an existing one to conform to your special needs?
>>
>>5718196
It's people like us that brought TF back from oblivion. How about you just deal with it and accept TF is moving on.
>>
>>5717865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRmx9Rf7NVM
Planning, time, and having a team that actually cares about the project affects quality more than budget.
Not like you can have that coming from a studio that sees your robot cartoons as just a toy commercial they need to shit out weekly.
>>
File: DawwLetsShootThem.jpg (380 KB, 1599x1103) Image search: [Google]
DawwLetsShootThem.jpg
380 KB, 1599x1103
>>5718097

I approve. Too bad I don't have any balls of yarn or gators.
>>
>>5718196
Amen. I'm sick of faggots screaming for garbage like Pretenders because they're too stupid/lazy/poor to collect TMNT or HeMan instead.
>>
>>5718208
>It's people like us that brought TF back from oblivion

I have a 13" wiener. See I can make wild claims and not back them up, too.

>>5718225

I'm sick of faggots like you crying because you left /pol/ and felt a need to shitpost the rest of the internet.
>>
File: liger.jpg (55 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
liger.jpg
55 KB, 640x960
CW Liger when?
>>
>>5718232

When you buy a red and white Gundam marker.
>>
>>5718228
Mine is 24"
My relatives from the whole country are always coming to watch together for some family time.
>>
File: fracture.jpg (114 KB, 397x469) Image search: [Google]
fracture.jpg
114 KB, 397x469
>tfw no rooster Fracture
>>
File: GoBotsCrasher.jpg (46 KB, 351x538) Image search: [Google]
GoBotsCrasher.jpg
46 KB, 351x538
>>5717892
>spindly frame
>manface

This is not how you do Crasher.

>>5717857
I'm hoping for a TR Voyager or Leader (not Titan) Scorpy.
>>
File: Unicron2015.jpg (148 KB, 679x432) Image search: [Google]
Unicron2015.jpg
148 KB, 679x432
>>5717981
>Floro dery is an example of someone going above and beyond as far as his work went
i'm glad to see someone else who admires his work as much as I do

His character models for the cartoon have a simplistic charm to them that I've come to enjoy (Thanks to TF Devastation), but his normal drawings are very nice. His work is just so detailed and his colors are so psychedelic, you know?

Here's a Unicron drawn by Dery on his blog, he drew this in 2014
>>
>>5717865
How do people make it through school, let alone live for any length of time in our society, without acquiring even a basic understanding of how business works?
>>
>>5718258
>His character models for the cartoon have a simplistic charm to them that I've come to enjoy (Thanks to TF Devastation)

I like how his model sheets have two drawings. One heavily detailed, mechanical version with a lot of cutaways and such, and a simplified version that made it to the final cartoon. It's like going "well, I want it like this, but I guess if you can't handle it this easy way is fine."
>>
>>5718271
>sacrifice everything for a few more cents! It doesn't matter, they'll watch it anyway!

And you wonder why you got no paint on your toys.
>>
>>5718248
I'd love to see a modern take on Crasher that's not a repaint. Fracture is not good enough. I want a bulky fem-crumplezone.
>>
>>5718304
Was there less-shit looking control art like how Transformers had, or is the show version just what it was intended to be?
>>
>>5718304
>fem-crumplezone.

That's still be a cool recolor. Maybe do a headswap, and recolor Cybertron Crumplezone in Crasher's colors.
>>
>>5718190
What sort of things should be watched out for? Anyone in particular to avoid or any feedback to share?
>>
>>5718357
Frenzyrumble, maidenjapan, and nonnef all seem to have a problem with not shipping their stuff out.
>>
Any luck with fixing your figures, CW Prime anon?
>>
>>5718097
You're the best, Maverick.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 800x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 800x411
I love the automorph on movie1 voyager starscream. It's so cool how the whole center of the plane crumples up into the shape of a giant dorito.
>>
My KO MP Tracks came in today. Superb quality. The Backpack stays clipped on unlike the official, and the ratchets click better. Not to mention the thick hard rubber tires. Well worth $30 for anyone considering.
>>
>>5718386
I've never had a problem keeping the backpack in place on my authentic Tracks. It's too solid of a connection if anything.
>>
>>5718380
I have Skywarp and Ramjet, they're both amazing. I feel like the mold is also a stealth homage to G2 Dreadwing (head shape, proportions, SIX MISSILES) and G2 Smokescreen (alt mode)
>>
>>5718228
Just like you shit up TransFormers? Kill yourself, you limp wristed closet case.
>>
From /co/, what ever happened to the Transformers General there?
>>
>>5718404
REEEEEEEEEEE *ahem* GEEEEEEWUN
>>
>>5718404
Shut the fuck up, Jin. All you do is wipe your feces on an action figure and call it a custom. Stop pissing and moaning because Zoe Quinn left the kitchen.
>>
>>5718406

They only stick around when there is something new-Comic, new episodes, movies, etc. There was a big one or two threads the past few days with the movie stuff.

/co/ moves REALLY damn fast, most people don't realize.
>>
>>5718410
Best part is when you won't even buy BW or Pretenders or whatever because abloobloobloo $17 deluxe is rape....
>>
Is this the most shit-posty thread on /toy/? Has it always been this bad?
>>
>>5718406
Have you read Transformers #53? I know have a strong need for additional CW limbs...
>>
>>5718403
Speaking of missiles, he's got serious hair-triggers on his guns. Accidently shot one off and had to dig around my room for it. Thank god I found it, though.
>>
>>5718429

No, and no.
>>
>>5718434

Thats why I never liked spring loaded or firing anything parts on toys. People complain shit like Headmasters when they cite lost parts, but a Headmaster won't shoot his fucking head across a room under a couch when a fly farts two rooms away.
>>
>>5718462
What kind of fucking toys do you get to have that issue?
I've never had any problems with missiles and I've been collecting since BW.
>>
>>5718460
Does this thread get heavily effected by the summer rush then?
>>
File: OnAllLevels.png (389 KB, 362x557) Image search: [Google]
OnAllLevels.png
389 KB, 362x557
>>5718473

Nah, just sometimes retards take the bait because theres at least one dedicated troll.

Trolling+Autism=A nasty mix at times. Still better than some other boards though.
>>
>>5718471
Ones with hair-triggers for missile firing, like movie starscream and generations roadbuster. Figures with guns that will fire off the missile if you barely touch it.
>>
>>5718471

I've actually had a ton of toys in my life with hair trigger missile shit. Was really annoying. Nowadays I just remove any sort of firing part from a toy and store it away just because as a kid I kept getting pissed that they're launch themselves across the room under stuff or my idiot stepbrother would get ahold of'em and shit would never be found.
>>
>>5718476
It often seems like just speaking low of Geewun is enough to make the thread explode.
>>
>>5718476
Will G1 Starscream ever get a good figure?
>>
>>5718484
Maybe I'm lucky.
I think the only one that gave me any issue was HTFD Tomahawk, but I hate that figure anyways.
>>
>>5718489

The revoltech one was nice, but I don't think thats what you mean. Just gotta wait for a MP redo, or a 3P to not fuck it up.

>>5718492

I've had figures that would set themselves off, never knew how. Guess something was wrong with the spring.
>>
>>5718386
does it fix his apparently shitty elbows? I feel not
>>
>>5718499
>The revoltech one was nice
I wish, it was based on Pat Lee's horrible mutated designs. Despite the fact that IDW was already out by the time the Revoltechs came out
>>
File: repaint seeker hell.jpg (208 KB, 1200x729) Image search: [Google]
repaint seeker hell.jpg
208 KB, 1200x729
>>5718499
>a third seeker mold

My wallet can't sustain more seeker variations anon
>>
>>5717972
>Joe Pesci voicing a Transformer

i would cry tears of joy if that happened. One of my favorite actors.

He's not doing anything now, just get him on RID2015 or something. That show already has Sylvester Stallone's brother and some woman from House of Cards.
>>
>>5718508

nb4 Joe Pesci Optimus VS Gilbert Gottfried Megatron.

And Bobcat Goldthwait (sp?) as Hotrod.
>>
>>5718471
Laser Rod Optimus Prime has a gun on his trailer that does that.
>>
>>5718506
Displays like these show that transfags have no standards.
Though all of Classics and Universe prove that even further.
>>
>>5718531
That's some weak bait right there.
>>
>>5718489

Maybe if you go turd party.
>>
File: 9cb7urildle5n7c2afl.jpg (103 KB, 570x371) Image search: [Google]
9cb7urildle5n7c2afl.jpg
103 KB, 570x371
>>5718258
I really love his environments - he really knows how to put together some cool looking structures.
>>
>>5718546
Of course something that's not bait is going to be weak bait.
That mold is garbage and so was most of Classics.
>>
>>5718584
And what isn't garbage?
>>
>>5718476
> Still better than some other boards though.
You mean threads. Toy seems to have the most polarized generals where they are either real bros that know how to ignore bait/shitposting or they are as you put it retards and baiters ruining any chance at good discussion.
>>
>>5718591
It depends some people like classic prime and some don't like it. The others where bad.
>>
>>5718591
Cybertron, most of Beast Wars sans Beast Machines, most of the 07 movie line, the gimmickless parts of ROTF, DOTM, early Prime, early Generations, some of Thrilling 30.
Combiner Wars is garbage but entertaining garbage at least.
>>
>>5718488
or highly really. Just saying "series ___ is good" is enough to send the thread a blaze and is a big reason you have TF generals where people get defensive if a person brings up non toy TF stuff because that's normally when it gets it nastiest here baring the rare "shit toy" (see >>5718531) but again that rarely has any weight and it's usually the same attention seeking retard who is trying to bait autist and sometimes I suspect the anon just argues with himself.
>>
>>5718572
Agreed. It's no wonder that Cybertron mostly looked the same throughout continuities. Barring the movie one of course~
>>
>>5718597

The people here can be real bros. Just sometimes the threads go full retard.
>>
>>5718489
The generations legends is a head swivel away from being perfect. But it's also pretty small.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 960x924
>tfw trying to fix cracked windshield hinge on movie ironhide to no avail
Fuck me. I'm gonna have to buy a new one, aren't I?
>>
>>5718488

you will respect yer elders, dagnabbit.
>>
>Keep want to stop buying CW stuff
>I keep finding specials online

Damn it, this is too addicting. I'm almost tempted in getting another Onsluaght to create another franken combiner.
>>
File: a17305.png (40 KB, 910x597) Image search: [Google]
a17305.png
40 KB, 910x597
>>5718620
>Just sometimes
every other time and it's likely the same other site TF form rejects that come here to bitch. You are right that some people can be fun here but we have some dedicated retards that want to pick fights and bitch for bitching sake on a r9k level. To make matters worse we don't have a bigger user count then other generals on toy yet we can burn through generals namely when to retards start throwing shit at each other. So I guess I'm just trying to say I wish those rejects would either leave or mature/get the stick out of their ass.
>>
File: ShockwaveGetsAllTheBitches.jpg (573 KB, 1753x1345) Image search: [Google]
ShockwaveGetsAllTheBitches.jpg
573 KB, 1753x1345
>>5718622

More like a thigh swivel away. The head is forgiveable, but having no thigh swivel (or balljointed knees, whichever) makes them pretty static.

They're still great figures, just missing the last bit that would make them Shockwave-Tier.
>>
>>5718638

We seem to top around 60-70 unique users. So theres a decent pool of people for a /toy/ thread focused on just one thing. TF's aren't like figma's or revo's or NECA's where you've got tons of properties under 1 toy line, TF is just TF's, we don't have (new anime moe girl of the month) to draw those extra randoms asking about X in.
>>
>>5718601
I'll give Classics Mirage, Hound and Ravage; even if I don't like the formers' arms at all. Onslaught was an alright toy.
Classics OP has a really impressive robot mode and the vehicle mode looks pretty good, including the genius inclusion of the gun in vehicle mode as an exhaust, but that fucking arm kibble is inexcusable.

>>5718627
no
>>
>>5718638

This never helps my bias that a lot of Transformer fans are NEETs/robots but that's from having friends that are still leaching off their dying parents and both are in their late 20s KVs that think the world is always out to get them
>>
>>5718647
We have 35 right now.
35 and the thread has stayed for the most part together.
>TF's aren't like figma's or revo's or NECA's where you've got tons of properties under 1 toy line
That's what I mean, other threads should be smoking us in post talk and talk back they have way more product in their generals to bounce around and yet these TF generals are constantly getting post when their have been no new toys out for months and every talking point has been exhausted.
It's almost like pic related is a some of the TFG users

I want to make it clear Im not against an active thread it just bothers me those days/nights when a thread goes from 5 to 200 post and most the posts are just two retards fighting over dumb shit that adds nothing to the topic.
>>
>>5718664

Older threads usually get to around what I said. The last was at 86 uniques.

I guess the reason the other threads don't have as much discussion is probably because A: Less shitposting (though still a good amount) to burn through threads faster and rile up the retards dumb enough to respond, and B: Kawaii uguu anime figma/revo girls don't have 30+ years of multimedia bullshit and nostalgia going for them to help propel things along, or a ridiculously thriving 3rd party presence to provide even more stuff and options.

I mean shit, when we get actual info here on new stuff we burn through a thread in an hour as we pick everything apart and muse on stuff.
>>
>>5718675
>A: Less shitposting (though still a good amount)
What other toy general has anywhere close to here?
I lurk most generals (don't really have the time in my life to discuses in them but I like reading them) and TFGs seem to always been the one that gets really stupid with little work. Yes it has happen to other generals but nothing ever as bad as here. The other threads don't have a constant spam of the same pic over and over like the TFGs due. The constant fights over manufacturer. The closest I ever saw was in December with the Star War generals where revos and black series were starting to relase the same movie heroes near the same time and even then in less than a months time it got cleared up and the shitposting bot stop working and stop happening. Where as her on TFG it doesn't stop unless a new shitpostable bait takes it's place.
>B: Kawaii uguu anime figma/revo girls don't have 30+ years of multimedia bullshit
most of them do. Star Wars, Marvel, GiJoe(now just 3.75 figures general), He-man, hell even many of Necas properties are long string 80s IPs that never really fade from the public. There have been a lot of constant generals with history just as rich as here and again, it's why I feel these TF generals are just cursed with a few retarded eggs that have no where else to go.
>a ridiculously thriving 3rd party presence to provide even more stuff and options
Note a point to be made because Third party has their own generals born from the awful shitposting when TFGs allowed it. 3rd party collectors got smart made their own thread and mirror close to TFGs user count with much less stupid going on.

>when we get actual info here on new stuff we burn through a thread in an hour as we pick everything apart and muse on stuff.
Again, that is fine and makes sense. Every thread does that but they even out and they don't try to turn it into a fight most of the time where here on TFG any fresh news seems to lead shitposting.
>>
>>5718698

Well, then the only answer is to just report shitposting and hope the janitors take care of it and toss bans. All you can do unless you know whoever runs the site now.
>>
>>5718709
I do that. I'm aware that's all I can do, but it's still interesting how strangely retarded this general is to the others. Maybe people here by majority don't do what you shared well enough or perhaps we are just cursed with two time free dummies that just argue and it makes the whole thread look bad.
All the same it's just strange that Transformers attract this and say Bionicle doesn't.
>>
File: omnibots.jpg (78 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
omnibots.jpg
78 KB, 600x424
Who else would pay good money for MP Omnibots?

Overdrive would be rad as fuck.
>>
>>5718718
Bionicle's fanbase is relatively well adjusted humans that have understanding of engineering and world-building while Transformers are a mess.
>>
>>5718721
I'd buy camshaft just for the irony of his name.
>>
>>5718232
This guy will look great with Exhaust and Loud Pedal.
>>
File: HowTheInternetWorks.png (324 KB, 645x4889) Image search: [Google]
HowTheInternetWorks.png
324 KB, 645x4889
>>5718733

I honestly think it's just one or two trolls at this point responding to themselves.
>>
>>5718815
I am 100% for sure thats whats going on.
>>
>>5717924
I can only hear him as Lobo, so him as a new version of Death's Head or Lockdown would be cool.
As for my picks:
Jack Black as Swerve
Charlie Day as Blur
Mike Judge as Runamuck, Runabout, Beachcomber, KUP, and Hound
Michael Ironside as Tarn
Ron Perlman as Overlord
>>
File: OverlordIsPleasedWithThis.gif (873 KB, 425x252) Image search: [Google]
OverlordIsPleasedWithThis.gif
873 KB, 425x252
>>5718833
>Ron Perlman as Overlord

He'd be good, but you know who else would be?
>>
File: 1mOGq.jpg (61 KB, 650x733) Image search: [Google]
1mOGq.jpg
61 KB, 650x733
I don't reply to or read most posts in these threads anymore unless they contain a picture or are responding to a post that contains a picture because the shit-posting is so god-damn high.
>>
File: CWAlphaTrion.jpg (171 KB, 690x920) Image search: [Google]
CWAlphaTrion.jpg
171 KB, 690x920
>>5718837

It's a shame because a lot of the current artwork for TF stuff is really nice.
>>
ordered Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet from Amiami as it was cheap as fuck, as well as a couple more things. It's my first time buying from them, but now that I paid rent I don't wanna dig through my last resort money.

If they confirmed my order by email, but I didn't pay yet (paypal is slow to process bank transfers), can I just not pay and wait until "payment due" date, and that'll cancel my order?
>>
>>5718187
TJ, what are you doing?
>>
>>5718858
Just pay for your order and let it be a lesson not to impulse buy.
>>
>>5718875
but anon it was 30 bucks off. I still want it, I just saw it on ebay for even cheaper
>>
>>5718858
Just pay for the order, replace the money from your next paycheck.

Also, why do idiots think it's okay to simply not just pay their orders if they don't want to pay for them? Just contact them.
>>
>>5718506
And yet no official deluxe classics Sunstorm.
>>
File: purpledrank.jpg (69 KB, 542x587) Image search: [Google]
purpledrank.jpg
69 KB, 542x587
>>5718878
Or Clorox and Purpledrank
>>
>Ok, I'll finally get to start collecting soon because payday is next Friday, so let's scope out some Combiner Wars figures! The Defensor and Superion sets look breddy dope, so let's find those teams!

>BBTS doesn't sell the teams as a set; only thing available for me is G2 Supes and good lord is the color scheme a fucking eyesore

>TF Source has Defensor set sold out and has no way to get either the AB-Supes team or the G1 Supes with Quickslinger as a set

>Fucking Robot Kingdom wants my fucking scalp; good lord look at those prices; also NO TEAM SETS

>Buying direct from Hasbro would leave me without crucial teamates such as Skydive, Rook, Hot Shot, Firefly, and AB

The suffering is real.
>>
>>5718894
>BBTS doesn't sell the teams as a set; only thing available for me is G2 Supes and good lord is the color scheme a fucking eyesore

Pleb.
>>
>>5718894

Look up Unite Warriors man. Full sets, in cartoon deco.

Which is a plus for some and a minus for others.
>>
File: shining GOD finger.gif (2 MB, 346x259) Image search: [Google]
shining GOD finger.gif
2 MB, 346x259
>>5718894
>get G2 Superion
>get the inevitable PE upgrade set
>paint Slingshot's corresponding combiner hand gold
>??????
>THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RE—profit
>>
>>5718894
I feel you, scalping is on crazy levels with this line, most places still have the UW sets tho, tfsource has them all bbts has menasaur and defensor

Also ebay, it may seem expensive as a solid purchase but buying them all individually can end up being higher, especially with special ones like quickslinger, groove etc

Side note, fuck you and your taste, my G2 superion is a boss
>>
>>5718962

Still wondering if in 5 years he'll crumble to dust. GPS is a constant shadow of doom hanging over any even slightly gold colored figure.
>>
File: HowHorrifyingGroove.jpg (24 KB, 280x284) Image search: [Google]
HowHorrifyingGroove.jpg
24 KB, 280x284
>>5718964

Yeah, you know somethings fucked when a JPN import set with (sometimes) better colors/paint apps is cheaper than just buying the "normal" sets.
>>
G2 Protectobots when?

>>5718966
Try buying a protoform Starscream to test it.
They seem to have fixed it since there aren't many known cases of that figure crumbling though it uses gold plastic for the whole thing.
>>
>>5718981

Looks like Streetwise took tips from Turmoil on what sort of paintjob he should get.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (60 KB, 716x800) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
60 KB, 716x800
NEW IN HAND IMAGES OF TR WEIRDWOLF!
>>
>>5719011

That makes me sad.
>>
File: $_3 (1).jpg (34 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
$_3 (1).jpg
34 KB, 800x539
>>5719011
damn ebay scalper wants 40$ on a buy now for him, but opening bid is 15$ so might get him cheap
>>
>>5719015

Speaking as a fa/tg/uy, this is an abortion of painting.
>>
>>5719011
>>5719015
god that painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnt
>>
File: muh sad crew.jpg (193 KB, 1852x1050) Image search: [Google]
muh sad crew.jpg
193 KB, 1852x1050
>>5719013
I didn't think Steeljaw could look any sadder
>>
>>5718141
>>5718187
My favorite cast will always be for Animated.
>>
>>5719011
>>5719015
Isn't this the kind of thing people have airbrushes for?
>>
>>5719011
Not a bad idea, but a terrible execution
>>
>>5719055

That describes a ton of these. Alright idea, pure shit execution.
>>
File: 14.jpg (34 KB, 477x322) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
34 KB, 477x322
>>5717867
Gotta buy a scorponok then.
>>
File: starscream_disgusted.png (133 KB, 257x245) Image search: [Google]
starscream_disgusted.png
133 KB, 257x245
>>5719011
That's awful.
>>
>>5718078
Dery is actually Phillipino.
Walky couldn't stand the fact that a Phillipino has contributed and influenced transformers more than a white guy like him so he went on a smear campaign belittling Dery's talent and work. He even made sock puppet accounts pretending to be Dery to disparage transformers and fans.
>>
File: wreckgar072.jpg (89 KB, 800x1105) Image search: [Google]
wreckgar072.jpg
89 KB, 800x1105
>>5719030
Them getting Weird Al to voice Wreck-Gar was fucking amazing.
>>
>>5719068

Not the first time Weird Al's been in something TF related. Kind of cool they got him for Wreck-Gar though.
>>
File: master piece hot rod cartoon.jpg (44 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
master piece hot rod cartoon.jpg
44 KB, 400x308
>>
>>5719075

First time it was up to him though. He had nothing to do with dare to be stupid being in the TF movie. He was a great wreck-gar though.

So much about TF:animated was well thought out and produced
>>
File: 6f8.png (349 KB, 680x512) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
349 KB, 680x512
>>5719065
I've never heard this before and was under the impression they were both assholes.
>>
>>5718516
>That botcon script reading where animated siren was voiced as bobcat goldthwaite
This is now how I imagine Siren's voice to be in all G1 fiction
>>
>>5718858
Ok anon, its 30% off at 7,500yen, at hlj its 8,000.

Its not as cheap as you think considering the postage, I'm waiting on hlj's sale to include it.

As for what happened to you just send them an email, I made some bs excuse about life circumstances changing and they let me cancel the order (I just didn't outright want the item thanks to reviews), but don't do it again, infact be more wise when ordering through them.

Otherwise just pay it and learn from your 2 mistakes, you make a bad impression setting up and order than crying about it as a new member
>>
>>5718606
So you're just one of those colossal REEDUN faggots? It's like you're not even trying anymore.
>>
File: Wasted Molds.jpg (2 MB, 3936x2728) Image search: [Google]
Wasted Molds.jpg
2 MB, 3936x2728
>>5718721
I'd go for new classics versions of them, it'd be cool if the weapons flipped out but I'd forego that if it messed with articulation.
>>
>>5718894
>I waited a year and a half and now I can't find everything I want for cheap. Who could have possibly forseen this?!
>>
>>5719217
>Anyone who likes anything other than MUH GEEWUN is a "REEDUN faggot"

McFucking kill yourself.
>>
>>5718833

Charlie Day I honestly see as Swerve.

Ironside is more of an Impactor voice IMO. Tarn has to be Keith David.

Overlord is either Ron Perlman or Paul Dobson.

JK Simmons is Ultra Magnus, John DiMaggio is Wheeljack, Keith Silverstein is Barricade and I have the crazy ass idea of casting Garry Chalk as Quake (Targetmaster) in his Metalhead voice from GI Joe.
>>
>>5719132

Well technically it was Jon Bailey (Jon3pt0...a.k.a the Honest Trailers guy) but he was doing an impression of Bobcat and it works, his voice is perfectly loud for a dude like Siren.

I wouldn't mind Bobcat voicing him for reals.

also remember Hosehead was Canadian.
>>
>>5719281
>Tarn as Keith David and not Idris Elba
>>
>>5719338
Fuck off, he's shit as Shere Khan, if tarn had that london urbanite accent, he'd be unable to be taken seriously.
>>
>>5718650

>no

Why though?
>>
>>5719343
He is taken seriously because he is a big guy that wears a mask, not because of his dialect.
>>
>>5719373
He should have a voice that reflects that, not one that is borderline cockney.

Just because you have a hard one for theactor doesn't mean he's the best one for the role.
>>
>>5719343
>taking Tarn seriously
>the guy who fostered an un-Decepticon kind of brotherly love
>the guy who micro manages his team to hell like a retail store manager
>the guy who became so buttflustered by Overlord he overreacted and tore off Kaon's head
>ever taking Tarn seriously
The guy is edgemaster gordita crunch supreme because if he wasn't no one in universe would take him seriously ever, like Overlord doesn't take him seriously because Overlord sees through that whole facade.
>>
>>5719338

Idris Elba wouldn't be a bad choice either.

I mostly use David since Alex Milne does and to me it works.
>>
>>5719075
Yeah but that's why they got him for wreck gar.

I just love how 2 of the Bots were Brooklyn and Broadway from Gargoyles.

I'm the complete Allspark Almanac they have an ad for a fake video game (starring snake eyes) that has Hudson as a playable character.
>>
>TFW posters insist that GEEWUNERS don't really exist and they're just strawmen created by by G1-haters

haha, well meme'd
>>
>>5719457
found the geewuner
>>
File: DSCN8773.jpg (580 KB, 1000x701) Image search: [Google]
DSCN8773.jpg
580 KB, 1000x701
Remember the hamfisted moron from yesterday who destroyed his own prized possessions through impatience and thoughtlessness?

Turns out there is a god for fools and children - and it's called 'Perfect Effect'. Domo Arigato, mr.Roboto.
>>
>>5719068

...Why? Al is a great guy. It's not amazing, it was a good idea to ask him though.
>>
>>5719471
Wasn't all the "damage" all in the hips?

Guessing the new hip helps because I often forget its more than hands and feet.

About about the other prime?
>>
File: DSC08732.jpg (203 KB, 1920x1277) Image search: [Google]
DSC08732.jpg
203 KB, 1920x1277
For a remold of Ultra Magnus
Why does the new prime look so bad?
>>
>>5718833
>>5719281
I don't know who the voice actor is, but Mass Effect Thane's voice would be my pick for Cyclonus.
>>5719343
Tarn's super power is weaponized oration though.
>>
>>5719482
Solid red arms and boring chest paint apps
Shins could use more details picked out in paint as well, but I think the other two are more important.
>>
>>5719484
>Solid red arms
Don't forget they're hollow where's UM was not, also its grey inside showing how cheap it is.
>>
>>5719482
For me the stupid shit on the chest and the two solid planks behind the arms wreck it. Why couldn't that crap go on the legs like the original figure?
>>
>>5719483
Then get someone with a formal voice.
>>
>>5719477

I'll do the same thing: open the hips up again and remove the ratchets altogether. I wanted it for two reasons: for the legs, and to use it for this upgrade (although I doubt it will ever arrive). It's just a display piece.

I also bought Battlecore, and fortunately I didn't have occasion to destroy THAT (yet). So I do have one CW Optimus with functional hips...
>>
>>5719496

Transformation purposes. The vehicle mode is pretty much a box.

I like it. I am waiting for the Takara version.
>>
File: OverlordExploitable.jpg (164 KB, 707x709) Image search: [Google]
OverlordExploitable.jpg
164 KB, 707x709
>>5719387
>like Overlord doesn't take him seriously because Overlord sees through that whole facade.

That and it took all of 0.002 seconds for him to literally make Tarn eat his balls.
>>
>>5719535
i don't read the comics but i gotta know what went down
what did overlord do??
>>
>>5719474
It was a reference to that "Dare to be Stupid" song he did for the G1 movie. That song is associated with the Junkions, and one of the most recognized Junkions is Wreckgar.

So yea, having him voice Wreckgar was a pretty good callback to the movie.

That's what I loved about Animated, it paid homage to SO much of the franchise (G1, Beast Wars, Beast Machines, Bayverse, Armada, G2, etc) that it was pretty obvious the writers were huge Transformers fans themselves.
>>
>>5719540

Showed up and quite literally t-bagged Tarn's tank mode with his tank mode right after that panel.
>>
>>5719543

...Yes, I was aware that Weird Al had written 'Dare to be Stupid'.

Geesh.
>>
>>5719543

Shame about the art style. Not that it was bad, I like the DCAU look, but it just really didn't fit Transformers at all.
>>
>>5719543
or they just really understand feeding a fandom.
Beast Machines had a lot of references and call back with many on the team being fans of the 80s TV show but they really didn't think things through and just forced G1 references in there with little regard to how people would respond or even if it made sense to the plot.
Also Animated was made with Hasbro on a much personal level then even the G1 show.
>>
>>5719545
Is that not cool to you?
>>
>>5719540

He shew Tarn that he wasn't Black Shadow, basically.
>>
>>5719545
Well since you knew that, why in the world are you surprised people liked the fact that he voiced an Animated Junkion?
>>
>>5719548
>or they just really understand feeding a fandom.
...because they were actually fans themselves.

Many of the writers and artists have openly said they were big fans of the franchise as kids and were excited to be a part of the series.
>>
>>5719558
The current TMNT show is the franchise equivlant of TFA and it's great.

Hell they even reference things outside of the franchise like ghostbusters, big trouble in little China, and Kaman rider.

I know TFA referenced at least GI Joe often.
>>
>>5719498
No matter who Tarn is, I can easily see him faking a more posh accent to sound cultured (since he tries so hard to appear cultured) and when he loses his shit he would shift more into the 'London urbanite'.
>>
>>5719483
>I don't know who the voice actor is, but Mass Effect Thane's voice would be my pick for Cyclonus.

Keythe Farley
>>
>>5719549

Yes. Yes, it is.

>>5719557

I wasn't! I objected to the term 'amazed' since it denotes surprise, nay, astonishment, as if Al would not deign to do the voice.
>>
>>5719565
>I wasn't! I objected to the term 'amazed' since it denotes surprise, nay, astonishment, as if Al would not deign to do the voice.
So you were really that confused over a simple mater of semantics?
>>
>>5719563
I like that idea, I thought he was just picked because he's popular right now, but I like your reason for having him.
>>
>>5719558
Not really.
Read up on it. Even the main artist said he became after working on TFA.
Hasbro just made sure they got passionate creators that would invest in the work
Also fans don't usually make good products. Look at the last 20+ years of the comic industry. The big two are housed with nothing but fans that grew up on Marvel and DC and quality has been horrid for those last 20 years.
>>
>>5719584
>The big two are housed with nothing but fans that grew up on Marvel and DC and quality has been horrid for those last 20 years.

Thats the fault more of shitty writers than them being fans of what they're writing for. Now add being a shitty writer on top of influence and you see why Bendis, for example, is still writing for anyone instead of being broke off his ass and sucking cocks at a truckstop to make ends meet.
>>
File: 1462200390206.png (167 KB, 1850x325) Image search: [Google]
1462200390206.png
167 KB, 1850x325
>>5719586
Most fans are shitty writers. Sometimes you get pic related but even then they understood "what I think is awesome for the character" doesn't equal what's actually good for the character. Most big fans make shitty products about what they are fans of. Again, getting passionate story creators makes better shows then getting fans on it. Beast Wars team nobody baring Hasbro had any history or attachment to Transformers. Same with Transformers Animated. The team that made those horrid Movie concepts? Huge fans, some with the writers, the animators the story boarders. I think Bay and the main cast were the only not fans/grown up on Transformers. Beast Machines team on both season were people that grew up and enjoyed G1 cartoon.
Im not saying 1 for 1 but for the vast majority of the time, fans are the last thing you want in creating new stories and adventures for your brand.
>>
File: rattrap pikachu.jpg-large.jpg (191 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
rattrap pikachu.jpg-large.jpg
191 KB, 960x720
>>
File: 1461258155103.jpg (70 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1461258155103.jpg
70 KB, 600x601
>>5719606
>>
>>5719606

The red eyes make it look horrifying holy shit.
>>
>>5719606
So they remolded the tail, but couldn't be assed to remold the rat face?
>>
>>5718835
Such a shame about Curry's current state though...
I wish he'd voice Overlord or Dio, he'd be perfect
>>
>>5719095
Dery really had a bad experience working with transformers. Walky just kicked it up notches to highlight it. He really thought that Transformers was an all american production. This is why he's still snarky with takara stuff and people who prefers henkei. He also thought Dery was white. He really flipped his racist shit when he found out otherwise. He gets his kicks portraying Dery as some bigbad asshole to the fandom.
>>
>>5719622

Wasn't he doing better since the stroke? And yeah, seriously, seeing him in the chair was really disheartening. He was always a great actor and has an amazing voice.
>>
>>5719621
I wish I could read that article, but I have theories as to whats going on.

Easiest option is to avoid some sorta lawsuit toy wise, another is the additions could of been ripped off another toy, glued on then painted on, getting a pikachu face wouldn't be easy.

Finally, they still wanted it to be rattrap just retooled, course the drawn version would carry his face alot better (though its a little bulbous) but not so for the toy.

This was posted here long ago but did anyone translate what was going on?
>>
>>5719606
I was right to hold off on my generation rattrap purchase after all.

>>5719617
I don't mind the eyes so much as those pink hands. Why the fuck didn't they just paint it yellow?
>>
File: laughing lions.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
laughing lions.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>5719623
>He really thought that Transformers was an all american production

Even though the toys were made in china, animated in japan (g1)?

Talk about delusional
>>
>>5719570

I wasn't confused, I objected.

>>5719628

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/tim-curry-relies-humor-recovering-stroke/story?id=31620996
>>
>>5719630
What article? It's literally just a few lines saying "we're doing a Transformers/Pokemon crossover".
>>
>>5719265

Fuck you; I was afraid of being scalped right out of the gate.

>>5718964

Still is an eyesore for me, man. Big dealbreaker in my book.
>>
>>5719606
I would have prefered it to use the Generations Rattrap mold, even if it would need more retool (the head and tail but also the feet) but it would have looked way better, IMO.
>>
File: 1443027515639.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443027515639.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>5719617
>>5719621
>>5719630
>>5719632
>>5719642

...You guys do realize this shit is YEARS old and was proven fake a long time ago...right?
>>
>>5719095
>>5719635
So all this time on the Wiki when they were saying Floro's episodes were some of the more QUALITY ones, most of that is inflated due to fucking Willis? Like, I can accept an animation studio rushes things or isn't all that good, but as a flip myself that's just another strike against that faggot Willis.
>>
>>5719651
Well you reminded me, thanks for the clarification
>>
>>5719597
>Beast Machines team on both season were people that grew up and enjoyed G1 cartoon.
What? Beast Machines was another clean break that after first season that pissed off fanboys had some research done in the second season to toss some references into the past.
>>
>>5719676
IIRC Didio or some other BM producers told the writers not to watch BW/G1.
>>
>>5719482
Because hasbro didn't want to paint it beyond the bare minimum.
>>
>>5719679
didio of dc or someone else?
>>
>>5719693
Yes, that Didio. He was a producer on BM. Skir had wanted to watch BW beforehand but he was told not to.
>>
>>5718981
I wonder what they'll do for the legends figure for G2 Defensor? I'm going to assume they won't use Hook and legends Groove, but who knows.
>>
File: Armada-smokescreen-ep10-face.png (218 KB, 847x449) Image search: [Google]
Armada-smokescreen-ep10-face.png
218 KB, 847x449
>>5718981
>mfw orange Rook
>>
>>5719659
Not sure about the episodes. those "crazy troll dery" stories were invented and hyped by willis until his circlejerk loser friends parroted it as truth. The bastards an admitted racist. He trying to act all sjw but he is still an arrogant racist fuck in his core.
>>
>>5719623
Being a patriotic SJW makes no sense. Nothing about Walky seems to make sense.
What a fake ass nigga baka.

>>5719217
I'd count MP but I'm not too fond of its meme logline and prices.
Movie lines were perfectly capable of getting licenses for a lot of shit, mostly Chevrolet and GMC though, and they were pretty cheap even after adjusting to inflation.

>>5719368
You're too old to take fat transforming robots this seriously.
Go to your side of the room and don't attack people that don't like your preferred take on the franchise.
>>
>>5719730
>Don't do any research on what you're making
>just shit it out, who cares, those fags will watch it anyway

Jesus Christ, Beast Machines was Bayformers before Bayformers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.