[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NECA GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /toy/ - Toys

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94
File: CgGaIH_XEAARTco.jpg (67 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
CgGaIH_XEAARTco.jpg
67 KB, 600x772
Someone just posted this 1/4th scale Part II Freddy online.
I had no idea this existed... You think theyll rerelease it as a 7 inch figure eventaully? I know they said they werent going to release all the Freddys theyve done with the new Ultimate legs, but... I mean... cmon.
>>
File: 30th-Anniversary-Freddy.jpg (156 KB, 1040x1300) Image search: [Google]
30th-Anniversary-Freddy.jpg
156 KB, 1040x1300
30th anniversary Freddy not fitting the bill enough?
>>
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/720990497246945280
RIP the Pacific Rim line I guess, this is what happens when you make like 6 near-identical Gypsies instead of getting Ultimate Crimson out first
>>
>>5610053
It's Left 4 Dead all over again except at least Pacific Rim had a successful run before it got canned. Of course sales are down when you're constantly releasing battle-damaged variations of the same figure.
>>
>>5610050
He's cool, but Id like a timeline of Freddys with full articulation on my shelf.
>>
>>5610053
>>5610070
rereleasing the same figure only helps them if anything.
Recycling figures is a super cheap way to rake in profits to put toward the line.

Plus, we will get more Pacific Rim figures in the future. Theres no way NECA wont do the figures for PR2
>>
>>5610070
They probably will bring back the line if Pacific Rim 2 comes out, and got multiple figures

While L4D probably will never get another try ever and only got 2
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 477x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 477x308
If I could tell the good "neca bootleggers " what figures make, I would ask for some of this.
>>
>>5610073
Except Anchorage Attack, Reactor Blast and Anteverse Gipsys all shelfwarmed like mad because your casual figure collector doesn't want a one-armed figure.

And Ultimate Gipsy's going to do shit as well because it's literally Hong Kong Brawl with a light-up chest and a couple accessories recycled from the one-armed versions
>>
>>5610050
excellent.
>>5610053
damn. was really hoping I'd be able to complete my jaeger collection without having to cough up after market prices for crimson.
>>
well... Tamashi Nations said they want the Pacific Rim License to show NECA "how it's really done"

but if that happens theyre just gonna make the same shit NECA did. No Karloff or Onibaba, or any of those guys.

Maybe they should make a new Godzilla Kaiju before worrying about kaiju from other properties.
>>
>>5610087
Link?

And getting high quality figures is better than getting mediocre quality figures, even if they're not offering anything new on the table in terms of characters.
>>
>>5610098
It was in some jankass interview where the interviewer was an autistic faggot who kept challenging Adam. You can tell he was pissed.
>>
>No Ultimate Crimson Typhoon
>No Brawler Yukon
>No Onibaba
>No Raiju
hold me /toy/
>>
>>5610098
>>5610103
someone tweeted the interview with Randy and Randy wasnt happy about it
>>
>>5610128
woops, typo in there but you know what im saying
>>
File: CgF58YVUAAUtpa8.jpg large.jpg (56 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
CgF58YVUAAUtpa8.jpg large.jpg
56 KB, 1024x1280
Kenner Ripley teaser.
>>
File: Ripley02.jpg (100 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
Ripley02.jpg
100 KB, 700x525
>>5610459
it better look like the actual old toy face sculpt and not just a repaint
>>
>>5610074
Blame fucking Valve, they refuse to let NECA release anything else
>>
>>5610128
It sounded more like Randy was laughing at the idea that Bandai could be better than them.
>>
>>5610468
Randy confirmed on Twitter it's just a reuse of Sigourney's face sculpt, so you're SOL.

"We could have released it with a generic face and avoid licensing but who wants that?"
>>
So Lootcrate is doing an Alien box that's $55 and will have something from NECA in it, and they say it'll have a "figure." I'm trying to see if there's a way they can let slip if it's going to be an actual NECA figure or some bobblehead vinyl bullshit or whatever before I decide to plunk down the money.
>>
>>5610478
I do. I want a comic accurate Ripley, not movie repaint.
>>
>>5610475
Bandai has more actual retail presence and types of toys for children and manchildren of all ages. Of course they are better than Neca.
>>
>>5610491

Hey guess what? Fuck off your with company war bullshit.
>>
>>5610491
I was going from my impressions of Randy's opinion. Please don't shit all over this thread by turning it into some kind of crazy NECA/Bandai war. I don't care who is better, I like both.
>>
>>5610482

I want to know if it's an exclusive item of some sort, too...
>>
>>5610486
Then you're better off skipping this, bub.

Answer yourself this: You think if they could've, they wouldn't have just made Ripley look like Sigourney in all media? It would have been expensive as fuck and she is super liberal and protective of her likeness (just getting NECA to do regular Ripley figures was a task and a half) and in the 90s nobody really cared about that shit, but if they could have made her look like Sigourney, they would have. Hell, Kenner's Jurassic Park toys looked like the actors from wave 2 onward.

Frankly this may be the only Ripley I buy (I only like to have one version of every character in my collection) so I want it to be Sigourney. I can just tell from the side shot that it's a repaint of Aliens Ripley's head so you're SOL but I don't think anyone else is going to bitch, and if they do they're a fucking faggot
>>
>>5610504
Watch it be Vasquez with the smart gun and the regular release doesn't have it. He's been VERY coy on Twitter about the specifics of the smart gun and Vasquez.

If anyone's curious, this is the copy Lootcrate had:

5 EXCLUSIVE ALIENS items:
T-Shirt that would make Hudson proud
Spectacular art ready to burst off your walls
Collectibles you'll never want to let go of
Chilling comics wrapped in a special hardcover
Fearsome figure that really stands out
$90+ value for $55!

If I'm guessing off the top of my head, the shirt is going to probably be Hudson's skull from his armour or it'll be a "Game over, man!" parody shirt or something. It'll probably re-include the Facehugger plush from a few crates ago and there's clearly a poster of some kind. No idea what the comic content will be but Dark Horse is rereleasing their original Aliens comic in hardcover, maybe it's just that with a new cover.

The ad copy says "5 exclusive items" so if I'm to venture a real guess, it's an upcoming or previously released NECA Alien in a newer colour scheme. IMO this would actually be a perfect place to do Kenner Ripley but we already know TRU and Hastings is getting it. Maybe the box will actually just include Kenner Ripley wholesale and "exclusive" is kinda relative.
>>
>>5610005
Super Freddy when?
Freddy coming out of the tv when?
"Kung. Fu. This. Bitch" alternate hand when?
>>
File: freddy-television.jpg (64 KB, 640x461) Image search: [Google]
freddy-television.jpg
64 KB, 640x461
>>5610544
>Freddy coming out of the tv when?
Shut up and take my etc.
>>
>>5610050
I really dislike the way Freddy's face looks in the original. Pt. 2 is good but Dream Warriors Freddy is really peak makeup for me.
>>
File: tumblr_nxmve1C1yB1qav174o1_540.jpg (96 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxmve1C1yB1qav174o1_540.jpg
96 KB, 540x540
>>5610652
The original make-up looked fine, but it just relied a lot on the dim lighting to really hold it's eery menace, which wouldn't have worked for the other films.

The red sleeved sweater from the first movie was GOAT though, I really wish they didn't retcon that out of existence to push the red and green sleeved variant.
>>
>>5610472
I would be alive that with the TF2 line
No so much with the L4D
>>
>>5610053
Fuck. I just bought a huge lot off someone for 200 bucks too. I didnt realize how many times they reused kaiju bodies.
>>
>>5610737

Because the movie reused bodies too. What they did was completely movie accurate.
>>
>>5610475
It came off to me that he was trying to sound like he was laughing at the idea, but you can feel the anger behind his comment.
>>
Do you guys think NECA will do anything for the Friday the 13th game?
>>
>>5610742
Yeah makes sense, never really looked too hard as the fights were darkish. Its all good. My only gripe is that axehead variant/concept could have been used for a different one. Maybe I can use some Godzilla stuff.
>>
>>5610468
the production piece will look like that due to shitty paint apps
>>
>>5610884
If there is any "special version" of Jason for the game.
Instead of it just being a movie version of Jason
>>
>>5610070
I'm still sore about Borderlands and L4D, but Pacific Rim is a completely different situation and I'm happy with it. I never expected them to get past the first three waves, but we got all the jaegers, several kaiju, and even prequel jaegers. I would have liked the last few kaiju and an ultimate Crimson, but man I love what we got.

>>5610079
So Ultimate Gypsy doesn't have any improvements in the joints? Damn, the last one was great but a bit more range in the legs would have been nice.
>>
>>5610053
C'mon guys we can still make Crimson happen, just sell your old Gipsys and preorder the Ultimate, if you have a twitter account shitpost every monday with pics of your preorder to let fucking Randy know that there's still a chance for them to make profit with the line. I'm pretty sure Ultimate Gipsy is being released as a fund riser to afford Crimson's tooling (because obviously they can't retool molds like how they do with the preds and aliums so every figure must be successful) and his 'highly unlikely' comes from low preorders. C'mon lads we made them turn the shitty walmart tier figures into the beasts we have today, we can do it at least one last time.
>>
>>5611115
Already did
>>
File: DO YOUR PART TODAY.jpg (223 KB, 960x603) Image search: [Google]
DO YOUR PART TODAY.jpg
223 KB, 960x603
>>5611130
You're doing well anon. Let's do this lads, le'ts raid his twitter, let's do this for Crimson.
If the line is coming to an end where would you rather have it die? Here, complaining? Or in a Jaeger!
>>
>>5610884
>>5610884
I haven't been paying attention to the game, but that probably depends on how different and/or similar Jason is in the game to previously released Jasons.

Like, if game Jason is basically just Part 3 Jason verbatim, there's probably no point in making him as a toy. But if he's an amalgam of cool elements from other Jasons that can be made out of existing parts, AND the game is decent and sells well, I'd say it's likely.

The only reason we got the Alien Isolation wave was because of how easy it was to make.
>>
>>5611208
I believe there will b e different costumes for him from the movies, plus a few original designs by Savini
>>
>>5611208
>The only reason we got the Alien Isolation wave was because of how easy it was to make.
And because the game had enough success.
>>
Nothing new in Newcastle lads.

The shelves were chock-a-block with Bishop, queen attack Bishop, Windrix, wave 14 predators, wave 7 Aliens, ultimate Sarah connor & T-1000 & Genysis asian cop, and video game Robocop, City Hunter etc.

Probably won't be getting anything Neca until Scarface predator comes out, unless I'm forgetting something else which comes out before him.
>>
>>5610053
What saddens me the most is that we'll never get a Leatherback or Mutavore re-release and those two are the only two I'm missing, yet the most expensive motherfuckers as well
>>
>>5611955

They haven't released a Mutavore yet.

You must mean some other one?
>>
>>5611955
Mutavore aint out yet homie. (Or if he is he just came out)
>>
Are these legitimate?
>>
>>5611961
I'd say so

I've bought stock from China before, and maybe like 1/100 times I have it was a bootleg
>>
>>5611961
>>5611990

I've seen a bunch of Lost Tribe Predators listed on eBay in recent days coming out of Hong Kong that look a little...off.

So, my guess is that a new batch of bootlegs are making their rounds.
>>
>>5611996
I figured it would be cheaper if it were a knockoff, right? Still, probably won't risk it. US sellers are charging 6-8 bucks more, a small price to pay for a guaranteed legit piece.
>>
Was looking at the Arthas and Tyrael at Hastings. Anyone have them? Any thoughts on them?
>>
>>5611996
>>5611990
Asking Randy on Twitter, he'll tell you they're bootlegs and not to buy.

Whether they actually are or not, I don't know. They may be factory rejects intended to be destroyed or they may be legitimate "lunchtime specials," extra figures run at the factory on over-hours and snuck out of the factory and sold on eBay.

I bought a Big Red from a chink seller for $25 shipped. Some joints were stuck with paint and I had to glue one sheathe together but I would recommend it. They probably will continue pumping these out because my guess is they're using the old mould and we know they're getting an updated one with Ultimate Jungle & City Hunters and also maybe Wave 16.
>>
File: 1460503807129.jpg (72 KB, 640x605) Image search: [Google]
1460503807129.jpg
72 KB, 640x605
>no Onibaba
>ever
FUCK
>>
File: IMG_0965.jpg (2 MB, 2796x3078) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
2 MB, 2796x3078
For the Anon who asked for the Marquis Warren pics. Thinking of doing a photo review. The thing is pretty good but it's clearly meant to be a display piece. I dont think they expected many people to take it out of the box.
>>
File: IMG_0962.jpg (2 MB, 2658x3642) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
2 MB, 2658x3642
Compared to the prototype though they really skimped out on the clothing.
>>
File: IMG_0967.jpg (2 MB, 2538x3450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
2 MB, 2538x3450
Think I'm gonna convert into into a large snow globe figure and primarily keep it sealed off and on display. It looks good with snow effects. The things articulated but they didn't even bother to dye the doll body to match his skin. Wish I could get Kurt Russell but unless you buy the entire set he's impossible to get.
>>
>>5612064
>white skin under clothes
what the shit?
>>
>>5612030

I already have all the official Lost Tribe figures anyway, so it isn't like I'd bother buying them.

They've been out of production since early 2012, or late 2011 or whatever, so I have a hard time believing they're factory errors of official figures that just happened to have been held back for 5 years or whatever. Especially when these figures number into the dozens. A couple, maybe, but not when there's enough to seem like a "run."
>>
>>5612072
He has a generic doll body which they probably sourced from china. Surprisingly the damn things well articulated but I dont trust Neca figures to push it to extremes. If I wasn't a fan of the movie and actor I would've skipped this in a heartbeat.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1139x863) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1139x863
Since we are finally getting scarface, what's the chances of pic related?
>>
File: dark2w.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dark2w.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
>>5612137
Very likely I think.

Very minimal retooling required except for the Lord mask.

At that point in the game he's basically a stripped down Scar with dual wrist blades.
>>
>>5612168
whats pathetic is pacific rim ending and not keeping it alive for the sequel to get made
>>
>>5612177
They are probably okay with letting the line sleep for a bit before putting everything out with the sequel. That's why Ultimate Gypsy isn't even that "ultimate," there will probably be a very kickass new one with PR2.
>>
File: latest[11].jpg (167 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
latest[11].jpg
167 KB, 800x450
Im still surprised an action figure of Slattern was never made considering he was the final boss of the movie pretty much.

think he'd have done well as an ultimate figure
>>
>>5612177

Guess you better get mad at your butt-buddy Guillermo then, huh?
>>
>>5612287
I like how you assume its guilermo's fault when neca is just being lazy like they did with left four dead and dota. shame

>>5612232
gipsy danger is so boring and unrecognizable, no one cares about it
>>
>gypsey danger rereleases with ever so slight changes
>Cherno Alpha is clearly the more popular figure and jaegar
>barely 2 figures
>>
File: 1458793152623.gif (141 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
1458793152623.gif
141 KB, 550x400
>>5611794

Guess I'll just focus on buying my Jap grails and preorders. just waiting for Scarface then, thanks kin :^)

>>5610544
>>5610651

>Pretty much any kill Freddy

>>5610482

I thought the whole appeal of Lootcrate was that it was only like $20 of shite?
>>
>>5612335
Now is the "elite super shite" version
but to be fair, maybe some people will consider lootcrate if it wasnt so crappy-.
>>
>>5612337

The whole point of lootcrate (and other subscription box sets) seems to be "We had a ton of overstock on random junk....but it is too much to just throw away. What should we do with it? Hmm...Let's heap it in a box and charge people for our trash! We'll even throw one moderately interesting item in there once in a while so people don't think it is a total scam!"
>>
>>5612283
I'm in a simultaneous state of surprise and not at all surprised. Like yeah you'd think he'd be a priority, but at the same time they didn't do anything nearly that big until otachi and even though he was the final boss, he didn't get as much screentime as otachi or leatherback.

I'm more surprised it took them as long as it did to do otachi. I'm also a bit surprised about no onibaba since its design seems like it would be fairly straightforward to make and wouldn't need overly-complex articulation.
>>
>Hannibal Chau figure made like those old Ernest and woody toys with the pullstring, stuffed bodys, and hard plastic heads, faces, feet
>says multiple different quotes when you pull his string like "Wheres my GODAMN SHOE"
>comes with a small little golden butterfly knife accessory
a man can dream
>>
>>5612359
ITT Neca doesn't care
>>
>>5610475
Not better, Just better in contrast to the price scale.

IE: it should be better if it costs two to three times more, but bandai making what NECA has for the same price scale would be pretty hard pressed to make them objectively "better"
>>
>>5612379
Bandai wouldn't need to release Gipsy Danger 7 different times, just sell it in one.
>>
File: 1460820485973.jpg (324 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1460820485973.jpg
324 KB, 1200x900
>>5612342
maybe to throw more valuable trash or more trash in one box?
>>
>>5612385

Bandai uses Jewish tactics just as much as any other company.

Look at how many times they repaint the Goku body in the Dragonball line and don't every bother updating its outdated articulation.

Look how shitty they are about releasing a bunch of different versions of the First Order storm trooper, just switching an accessory or two out and charging more for each release.

Look at how they made two different versions of the Wolf Predator, and gave it slightly different accessories, but charged even more for a version that was almost identical.

Bandai isn't some holy company that makes perfect figures. The difference is that we're talking like, 5000Y~6000Y figures with a bunch of repaints, and Jew tactics to sell you the same figure two or three times just to get all the accessories, where as with NECA we're talking $20 figures.

Its literally the same shit.
>>
>>5612400
Bandai makes more toys than Neca ever will.
>>
>>5612403

Which only means they sell more repaints and repackaged figures with one or two different accessories than NECA, I guess.
>>
>>5612403

Yeah, I love all my Godzilla 2014 repaints that never lead to a MUTO or just more repaints with slightly shinier gold...thanks Bandai.
>>
File: img_1.jpg (89 KB, 1298x683) Image search: [Google]
img_1.jpg
89 KB, 1298x683
>>5612421
Shame Neca didn't step up to the plate, really glad Bandai gave up alternative Mutos :^)

>>5612406
Nope, they sell blind box candy toys, capsule machines, role play device, die cast action figures, die cast transforming robots, action figures for children, action figure for manchildren, die cast cars, video game tie ins, list goes on. when I think of neca all I see is 'action figure for collectoers'. thats it, thats all Neca makes. They don't make toys, they make collectors who don't like toys. Bandai is superior and Bandai cateers to more markets than Neca ever will.
>>
>>5612436
>vinylshit

You deserve to suffer in life.
>>
>>5612438
I guess it was too much for Neca to make this set, but Im glad they did and listneed to the fans for once. also why be pissy at neca when bandai delivers more especially with how much more money they make and even make their own bandai events. I doubt neca will never ever make their own neca events for neca products only
>>
>>5612436

So basically, you have no idea what NECA puts out, and are pretty much just arguing against a company you know nothing about.

Any opinions that you had that were already shaky as shit, have now totally lost any credibility.

And before you think I'm some NECA fanboy, I'll have you know that I collect Figuarts and NECA almost exclusively.

Bandai is practically the NECA of Japan. Just accept it.
>>
>>5612445
>So basically, you have no idea what NECA puts out

action figures of characters from esthablished characters? I think thats all thats ever get posted in the ops here.. Bandai has so many tpyes of toys we need all sorts of tpyes of generals for them here such as Tokuo Genertal, Non Toku General, Figuarts General, Plama/Gunpla general, Pokemon General, Nintendo General, all these generals 7 bandai generals compared to a single lone neca general that is just about action figures collectors collect to kiss with their weiner doggies
>>
File: TOGETHER WE CAN WIN THIS WAR.jpg (161 KB, 472x800) Image search: [Google]
TOGETHER WE CAN WIN THIS WAR.jpg
161 KB, 472x800
>>5612039
>>5612177
>>5612232
>>5612298
>>5612359
The kaiju might be over after Hardship (remaining kaiju are too big or have very complicated designs that wont allow retooling or repaints, perhaps they can make Karlof as an exclusive if the coming two sell well?) but we can still make Crimson happen, I'm pretty sure Ultimate Striker is selling well so the problem is Gipsy.
We must exploit the fact that Randy is a twitterfag and make as much noise as we can, we still have two months until Gipsy comes, so let's stand together as one and become the Hurricane that will change the waves to our favor.

>>5611955
We were this close from getting one with better paintjob, remember, it was meant to come with Battle at the Docks Gipsy last winter.
>>5612283
It was no surprise he wasn't meant to be even in the better days of the line. The size is a killer, take as example what Randy just said about the large G14, they made it only because the film was super popular and it was on theaters at the time. Also see what happened with the Alien Queen, even with aliens being aliens it took forever to get made and was nearly cancelled; if I remember properly the illness and death of Windrix was a determining factor for its release because he sculpted most of it.
>>5612400
Don't forget about their webshop exclusive bullshit.
>>
Is cool..
>>
Is pic related a good figure? It was my favorite from the movie but if its too flimsy or something i might give it a miss
>>
>>5613063
I got it a couple days ago and it a lovely little thing. Only only complaint is that the legs/ankles aren't as stable as Cherno so you'll actually have to fiddle a bit to get stable with more extreme poses.
>>
>>5613063

It's pretty awesome. The only issue he's pretty goddamn top-heavy by design, so a future stand might not hurt...but yeah, he's really nice.
>>
>>5610053
I knew this line was dead when NECA said they had plans for more gypsies.
>>
>>5612444
>50$

Nope.
>>
Anyone know if the Cherno figures on Ebay sold from China are legit?
>>
>>5613941
Probably not. I don't have any PR bootlegs but I would give it a shot. Worst case scenario, it breaks and you complain and get your money back.
>>
>>5613063
He's pretty good. I'd like a bit more range in some of the joints, but he looks real nice and he's a massive improvement over the original version. The missile attachments are really cool too.
>>
>>5613941
I order a China Chermo just today.

In some months probably will be able to tell if it is worth it or not.
I mean, the Ninja Turtles bootleg were great, and i got some Street Fighter 4 Neca figures from china. and they are pretty decent (not sure if bootleg or original)

so how bad it could be?
Worst case scenario, if it is horrible, I claim for my money back.
>>
File: IMG_20160417_124338.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_124338.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Got my first NECA toy yesterday. I think its a beginning of a beautiful friendship.
>>
So what do people do for neca stuff when there's no retail option nearby? I want to get '54 godzilla and maybe the new kratos or alien warrior, but everyone on amazon or ebay wants nearly ten bucks for shipping. Paying ~30 for a 22 dollar toy always makes me feel like I fucked up somewhere.

>>5613941
>>5613987
It was a while ago, but I remember someone here ordered a cherno and coyote bundle from one of those chinese sites renown for bootlegs, and they turned out legit. I guess there were just a crate of them going unsold somewhere, how much did you pay?
>>
>>5614203
I have noticed that, some of thouse end up not being bootlegs. some of the time, if they are not ultra cheap, could be more legit that you think.

I got a ninja gaiden for really cheap, and that was really a ugly bootleg, there are some street fighters that are legit. or ultra prefect.
>>
>>5614203
I remember that anon, he ordered them from aliexpress but that was like 6 months ago, before ebay was infested with chinese sellers. It turns out they were actually legit, keep in mind that site is like a chinese ebay so while it's true that is plagged by ko's there might be some legit items too.

>>5613987
>>5613941
I've seen a couple of them in person (local comic shop had them) and they look like shit, they have a very murky paintjob, the decals aren't visible at all and while the body seems to be ok the reactor part looks like it's melted inwards, specially around the little lights on the middle.

Why don't we ask Randy to do a second deployment reissue? Cherno was one of the best selling jaegers so it can't go wrong.
>>
>>5614203
>So what do people do for neca stuff when there's no retail option nearby? I want to get '54 godzilla and maybe the new kratos or alien warrior, but everyone on amazon or ebay wants nearly ten bucks for shipping. Paying ~30 for a 22 dollar toy always makes me feel like I fucked up somewhere.

Are you American or foreign? I'm in the US and buy most of my NECA from TRU.com or Bigbadtoystore.
>>
>>5614296
In the middle of burgerlandia, so those work actually. And I had no idea tru had free shipping at only 20, that's pretty great. It'd be better if they weren't sold out of everything I wanted, but it's a start. Do they ever restock stuff, or are they one and done?
>>
>>5614286
well, if it suck that bad, im going to ask my money back so i guet an ugly free figure.
>>
>>5614315

It depends on the item, but if it's a newer wave, they will restock within a few weeks. If it's older than a few months? You're outta luck.
>>
>>5613941
I got a Cherno from China. No issues. Go with sellers with positive feedback and make sure to read any fine print on the listing.
>>
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Predator-2-Stalker-Snake-Guardian-Predator-7-Action-Figure-New-in-Package-/301929223561?nav=SEARCH

Im really considering these bootlegs. The only one that looks off is Snake.
>>
>>5614315
Be careful with TRU, they are notorious for fucking up orders/preorders. had ordered 3 neca figures and they only sent 2 and said 3 was in the box, had to get a refund because they were out of the figure completely. BBTS is more reliable but has shipping costs and they have been getting kinda scalpery even with normal items.
>>
File: DSCF3244.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3244.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
I finally bothered to open these cunts to make some room on a shelf. They're beautiful.
>>
>>5615343
>Celtic gets best waifu

Good lad.
>>
>>5615354

Well, my Aldora and Annelotte aren't here yet, so Menace is currently my top waifu figure, so far. Siggy 2nd.

Anyone else find Chopper's skulls a pain in the arse to put on?
>>
>>5615359
Dunno if you're interested in completing your titty monster collection,
But there was a brand new Melona with a slightly busted up box on Mandarake last time I checked.

>Anyone else find Chopper's skulls a pain in the arse to put on?

Yes, and they constantly fall off.
I find it's best to pose him the way I want first and then attach them.
>>
>>5615371

All the good shit shows up after I've paid my bills :^)

Thankfully I'm not that interested in Jelly Tits currently. I'll probably pick her up in the future after I've gotten my grails in.
>>
File: Uten navn.png (538 KB, 1321x508) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.png
538 KB, 1321x508
I don't have any predators.
You guys think this one seems like a good place to start?
Just kind of looking for one that resembles the one in the first movie
>>
>>5615503

>China

Its a bootleg.

I would honestly wait. The Jungle Hunter is getting a huge updated/Ultimate treatment sometime this year, with more articulation and (presumably) more accessories, etc.

It'll be along the lines of the AvP Preds, but without actually having to get those guys if you don't like them in their movie or didn't like AvP in general.

By the end of the year, we're probably going to have three or four new bodies, so I would just wait until then.
>>
>>5615504
Thanks for the help.
How much money should I expect to have to pay for one of those?
From what I can understand Neca is relatively low priced compared to others
>>
>>5615510
It'll be an ultimate release with lots of accessories and probably multiple heads so probably $25-30.
>>
File: Uten navn.png (472 KB, 1186x515) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.png
472 KB, 1186x515
>>5615519
Allright. Thanks a lot, I'll bee on the lookout.
One last question though. I bought this figure about a month ago. Do you think it's a bootleg as well. The figure itself was really good, maybe even better than on this picture. But the weapons were flimsy as hell.
Can take pics
>>
>>5615535
Yeah the T-800's weapons are flimsy as hell, especially the minigun. Mine were very warped out of the packaging, hot water is an easy fix though.
>>
File: uten navn.jpg (58 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
uten navn.jpg
58 KB, 704x960
>>5615548
Best part about him is that you can pose him like this
>>
>>5615566
Why did you buy that T-800 when the ultimate version is only a few bucks more?
>>
>>5615582
Where?
>>
>>5615582
Im not him, but maybe some places are trying to get rid of the old version because the ultimate came out.

so maybe he got it for 15 dollars?

I just went for the Ultimate version, but maybe he doesnt care.
>>
>>5615535
I got mine for 20
It says so right here >>5615535
But after doing some quick research (like I should have done from the beginning), I'm pretty sure it's fake
>>
I only have experience with them through their amazon store, but gohastings has an 18% sale code atm, brings the avp warrior to $20.83 shipped. TAXMAN16.
>>
File: PSX_20160418_161428.jpg (2 MB, 2988x4955) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160418_161428.jpg
2 MB, 2988x4955
A terminator, a bike and a Harley Davidson.
>>
>>5612335
Sauce on gif?
>>
>>5615693
https://7chan.org/fl/src/not_new.swf
>>
Can't wait for this guy.

I might be alone in saying this, but I genuinely enjoy Terminator 1 more than Terminator 2.
>>
>>5615757
You're not alone in thinking this.

I definitely prefer T1 over T2. T2 is a great action film, but I feel like it somehow removed a lot of the charm that made me like T1 so much (not to mention how it's been used as a generic template for most if not all future Terminator films).

In this regard, I'm really excited for any Ultimate figures from T1.
>>
File: Gatsu.jpg (17 KB, 272x153) Image search: [Google]
Gatsu.jpg
17 KB, 272x153
>>5615878
Great taste anon.

The ultimate terminator figures are some of my favourites from Neca.
I really hope we see an ultimate motorcycle cop eventually.
>>
Guys, both my avp aliens have 2 right arms. Is this supposed to be like this? I'm really tired of neca bullshit.
>>
>>5615948
>both my avp aliens have 2 right arms.
>Is this supposed to be like this?
Take a good guess.
>>
>>5615948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyWDBLk7ug

Common problem.
>>
File: wtf.png (645 KB, 904x535) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
645 KB, 904x535
>>5615967
>toy reviewers who have the camera pointed at themselves
>that stupid fucking face

Holy shit who is this faggot
>>
>>5615979
What the fuck...
>>
File: Capture.jpg (89 KB, 653x820) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
89 KB, 653x820
>>5615967
>>5615979
>>5615988
Every fucking thumbnail is that goddam smile.

And it's not a silly gimmick, because he does it constantly throughout the videos
>>
>>5615948
>Is this a common problem

No.

Now fuck off with this trolling bullshit.
>>
>>5615999
>>5615988
>>5615979
What did this guy do to you. Just dont watch his videos?
>>
>>5616102
Trolling? didn't you see the video? that guy has the same problem with his alien. Both the grid and the warrior alien have the same right arm for me.
>>
>>5616104
Stop trying to turn this board into a hugbox.

His reviews are shit, his voice is faggy as fuck, and there's no need for his face to be in any of them.
>>
Finally had some extra cash and some reward points from TRU and go to get the Neca Kratos and this thing is just gone. The 3 Tru's closest to me are out completely sold out even though they had em like a week or 2 ago. Did I miss something with Kratos or am I just unlucky?
>>
>>5616127
Great. But why would you actively want to watch stuff that annoys you?

"I hate chicken but ill continue to eat it"
>>
>>5615999
I actually thought he was an action figure in those thumbnails
>>
>>5616186
>that creeper smile
>consistently done across other videos
How does he even do it
>>
Just ordered the classic T-800 Endoskeleton (the newest release). How does it compare to NECA's older attempts? I know the head is new and more accurate, but are there any other differences/improvements they've made?
>>
File: fag.png (759 KB, 1066x600) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
759 KB, 1066x600
I just checked my AvP warrior's arms and they look fine.

>>5616172
>criticizing a shit toy reviewer is trolling

Do you seriously need everywhere you go to be a trigger-free safe space for your precious feelings?

>>5616183
I don't. Somebody linked one of his videos to show an alien with two right arms and I discovered his awful channel as a result.

>food analogy

Found /v/
>>
>>5616196

Jeeeesus fucking Christ. If that's a natural smile this guy needs his jaw broken and reshaped.
>>
File: LootCrateAliens1.jpg (94 KB, 598x710) Image search: [Google]
LootCrateAliens1.jpg
94 KB, 598x710
>>5616288
Way to prove the point, idiot.

Anyway:
https://www.lootcrate.com/specialty_crates_collections/aliens-crate

Well fuck all. $55. I wonder what the figure is. Guess I could sell all that shit off except the figure.
>>
>>5616295
I already have Loot crate. Will I get this one? Or it's a special one you gotta order?
>>
>>5616332

It sounds like an extra special one. It's $55, I don't think that's the normal sub price is it?
>>
GoHastings has a one day coupon going "TAXMAN16" that takes 18" off anything on the store. Might be worth using on some figures.
>>
>>5610005
nop
>>
>>5615999
>>5615979
he could look worse
>>
>>5616423
constant pain
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 655x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 655x365
>>5615979
>>
File: dank souls.jpg (42 KB, 742x252) Image search: [Google]
dank souls.jpg
42 KB, 742x252
Oh lawd please let it be so.

We deserve better than statueshit and funko pops.

I think Dark Souls is normie enough that a 7 inch figure line would be pretty damn successful.
>>
>>5616481
I dont know much about Dark souls, but tell me, what monsters could they make, so later people blame them for the line not selling at all.
>>
>>5616493
a skeleton
>>
>>5616493
>what monsters could they make, so later people blame them for the line not selling at all.
Don't give them ideas.
>>
File: tumblr_n1nam7DqB71tuubd4o1_500.png (306 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1nam7DqB71tuubd4o1_500.png
306 KB, 500x533
>>5616493
and which one would be a success.

Like i know nothing, i guess the "main" knight, and praise the sun guy.
outside of that I would love raven woman. and other giant cool dessigns.

But we have to remember not everything is possible on a budget of 25 dollars.
>>
File: neca.png (28 KB, 794x279) Image search: [Google]
neca.png
28 KB, 794x279
Yes, bring on the sexy lips alien.
>>
>>5616510
I would actually want this. I love both the final version and the concept design. The two would make for a nice display.
>>
>>5616509

Are you seriously just copying your previous post? How pathetic.
>>
>>5616493
There's a lot, but I guess the most iconic ones are
>Hollows (people who have lost their minds, they look like zombies)
>Mimic (a monster disguised as a treasure chest which eats you if try to open it)
>Skeletons (various types, including giant skeleton warriors with guillotine swords)
>Taurus demon (giant bull with an axe, first boss in the game, later becomes a regular enemy)
>Crow demons (walking abominations that jump onto your head and peck you to death)

There's a lot of generic guys in armor too, they could be endlessly repainted and retooled for easy money.
>>
>>5616510
I would jump right into a Lip alien.
Hope they get to do it.
>>
File: article_post_width_Caper_Demon.jpg (97 KB, 435x618) Image search: [Google]
article_post_width_Caper_Demon.jpg
97 KB, 435x618
>>5616544
Don't forget Capra Demon. Silver/Black Knights would be cool too.
>>
File: 2sexy4u.jpg (62 KB, 736x488) Image search: [Google]
2sexy4u.jpg
62 KB, 736x488
>>5616510
>>5616552
Do you think it'd be able to do this pose?
>>
File: capra.gif (1 MB, 358x216) Image search: [Google]
capra.gif
1 MB, 358x216
>>5616557
>Don't forget Capra Demon.

How could I? His dogs raped me over and over on my first playthrough.
>>
>>5616559

Maybe? The other one can...so sure.
>>
>>5616549
You're shitposting, so him calling you a shitposter is all he really needs to say. You resorting to memes doesn't help your case any.
>>
>>5616565
It can? The torso on mine is really stiff so I never bothered to attempt it.
>>
>>5616559
The only thing it need is the head articulation to allow the head to pose like that.
Outside of that, you get a rasonable kind of pose.
>>
File: image.jpg (859 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
859 KB, 2048x1536
>>5616643
Not that exact pose but close enough to get an idea, It's how mine sits on my shelf

The ball in the neck is defiantly the limiting factor
>>
>>5616295
Randy toyed with the idea of a dog alien chase figure a few months ago. Its probably that.
>>
>>5616677

Hmmm, you might not be wrong...
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5616674
My best attempt
>>
>>5616681
>>5616677
Yeah, here it is.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160418-204934.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160418-204934.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>5616696
Whoops, A picture might be nice
>>
>>5616700
Fuck that looks so cool, I really hope it becomes a standard release.
>>
>>5616357
If you can also sign up for their club shit for free and you'll get a free $10 off of $20 or more spent coupon through email.

>dat feel when I have one nearby
>only Pacific rim stuff they ever get is Gypsy Danger
>predators fly off the shelves as fast as they're put on
>>
>>5616481
>if we had the time

Solaire figure never.
>>
>>5616879
We'd get the Poster Boy knights for the souls games and the Hunter
>>
>>5616892

Elite Knight would be a godsend
>>
>>5616865

Oh nice. I bought the 1/4th scale Big Chap using the taxman coupon.
>>
File: Snapchat-4523226949459816886.jpg (515 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4523226949459816886.jpg
515 KB, 1080x1920
>>5616919
I love the 1/4 scale alien so much. Definitely my favorite figure in my collection.
>>
>>5616700
Maybe the Lootcrate figure?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x960
>>5616967
>>5616700
Moot conversation
>>
>>5616967
Thats what id guess.

>>5617018
I feel if it was the dog alien he would have to deflect.
>>
File: CgR8u0XUsAA4Gxz.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CgR8u0XUsAA4Gxz.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
soon
>>
>>5617096

Did anyone else buy that Nerd Crate for their exclusive Simpsons Al?

I can't wait for that though.
>>
File: t800.jpg (67 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
t800.jpg
67 KB, 1024x1280
#T2sday

It looks like they improved the sculpt on the glasses quite a bit based on this side profile.

I don't have the old version of this figure though so maybe someone else can confirm.
>>
>>5617930
Holy christ that looks badass.

Now watch them fuck up and give it the 'raw chicken skin' plastic for his flesh like John Matrix.
>>
>>5617930
Looks the same to me, that revolver is a new piece though, I think, I sure don't remember it with either of the jacketed T1 Arnie.
>>
File: AllTheseDisgustings.jpg (70 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
AllTheseDisgustings.jpg
70 KB, 512x768
>>5617930
>Single jointed elbows and knees
>>
>>5617944
Ah you're that fag that cries about everything and plays the victim.

Thanks for letting us know.
>>
File: 1..jpg (1 MB, 1228x1822) Image search: [Google]
1..jpg
1 MB, 1228x1822
I'm going to need some new bikes for all these ultimate T-800's

>>5617940
The only reason we're getting these ultimate figures is because the molds are already mostly there.

I'm thankful they're making them so I don't have to shell out $60+ for the old versions which don't even have leg articulation aside from the cut joints at the boots.
>>
>>5617949
Because articulation fags are never happy unless every figure is a floppy mess of cuts, hinges, swivels, and balls.
>>
>>5617955
>Expecting better than single jointed knees and elbows on a collector's figure
>"Articulation fag"
>>
>>5617982
It's the perfect balance, especially for the character.
>>
>>5618011
No. Single jointed elbows and knees are never acceptable, unless A: for some reason the design is literally incapable of bending its limbs more than 90 degrees, B: They're engineered such that they get a similar range of motion to a double joint (like with Figma elbows) or C: it's a transforming figure and further range of motion would impede the functionality of the transformation engineering.
>>
>>5617930
>It looks like they improved the sculpt

shame about the cheapo mattel style knee and elbow joints
>>
>>5610005
Why is Choi only with one glove and not a midget?
>>
>>5618157
>Having standards
>Autism
Kek. Never change, NECA general, never change.
>>
>>5618157
I think its pretty clear the predator's double joints should be on every action collectible figure Neca produces
>>
>>5618157
I think it's pretty clear that you're a blatant shitposter.
>>
>>5618036
you forgot "what kind of sculpt it feature" and "Price point"
>>
>>5618222
>Muh sculpt
Collect statueshit if you care about sculpt that much.
>Muh affordability
You're in the wrong hobby m8.
>>
>>5618251

NECA has said themselves that their figures are "affordable" collectibles rather than "high end" collectibles.

The whole point is that they're meeting in the middle of price, design, sculpt, articulation, etc. For $20 domestic figures, they're among the best you can get.

Obviously some get better treatment than others, but they do have to make decisions as for what does and doesn't get more attention due to budgets, and how well the believe that particular franchise will sell. Not every decision they make is 100% perfect, and they can't always make 100% of the people happy all of the time.
>>
>>5618258
>NECA has said themselves that their figures are "affordable" collectibles rather than "high end" collectibles.

that makes no sense. shouldn't their product be wanted and not warming shelves in some TRU in Arizona no body cares about?
>>
>>5618274

...What?
>>
>>5618258
Honestly I'm surprised they don't start doing proper high-end figures (so like £40 a figure). They clearly have the talent to make great figures but they hamstring themselves with the pricepoint. Can you imagine how great NECA's figures would be if they were at Figuarts pricepoint/budget? There's clearly a market for it or else higher budget stuff like Figmas and Figuarts wouldn't sell. But then I've always viewed "affordable" collector's figures as a false economy- they aren't poseble/well painted/high quality enough to fit in with true collectibles, but they're still too expensive for impulse buys.
>>
>>5618283
If a product is collectible it should be in limited quantities and sold at a high price so that many people miss out on a chance to own it, increasing the value of their product. Finding BrokenKneesMan for 10 dollars at TRU is not impressive when its shoved out and competing with star wars products.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>5618251
you sayi it like i go ultra crazy for the 2.
when i was just mentioning, some times you want something that move.

When i say "Muh Sculpt", lets use as an example, Arthas, He is a big chunky guy, if he had a double jointed elbow, dont know how much of a use will it give, would it help him to achive ultra extreme poses? or it wouldnt matter because other parts of his body pretty much will handicapp the movmenet.

And for affordability, we are talking about Necas vs other better stuff (im going to guess japanese), you can say the japanese toy is superior, sure, at the same time, some times the price is the triple, and the size of the figure goes from 2 inches smaller to half the size of the neca ones.

>you're in the wrong hobby
As long i want to pay for some of this stuff im not. And neca do that.
If you dont like it, maybe some day you will get a revoltech terminator or something.
There is alot of stuff i would like, but there is no the "simple cheaper version" and you dont see me bitching "Why they dont make a cheap version"

Each one its stuff.
Beside, at least Neca do figures that are not "chibi super deform" like most of the other cheap stuff, i just hate that. And neca try to make them look good..... some of the time.... i know there is exceptions.....
>>
>>5618295

That's pretty weird logic.

NECA stuff mostly sells really well. I don't think they even actually do particularly put out a ton of stuff. It isn't like many retailers carry them. The only major one is TRU, and most TRUs get like, a case or two, and then that's it.

Also, where have you been? The majority of stuff NECA puts out increases in value exactly because there isn't enough of it to go around. Look at all of the people around here that bring up old Predator stuff, or figures like Dead Space Issac, or any number of figures that were released some years ago.

NECA figures stay on the market for about a year, if it is a particularly big license, then a couple of waves later, they start to get rarer and more expensive on the aftermarket. Nevermind stuff from 5, 10, etc years ago.

Not to mention the average NECA figure is leaps and bounds ahead of Star Wars stuff at exactly the same price point.
>>
File: 1300x-Stitches11.jpg (166 KB, 1052x1300) Image search: [Google]
1300x-Stitches11.jpg
166 KB, 1052x1300
>>5618288
They most of the time use special price point for really big figures, or special figures.

at first when i saw Stiches price point, i thought "what the hell? why he cost more than 2 figures if he is probably the same size"
He is not, he is pretty big and heavy.

Then you have stuff like the "portal 2 robots special" which had a special price tag if i remember correctly, and is the worst neca figures i have ever bought, and mostly the only ones i regret heavely.

Would like to see what happen if they make "normal figures" with a "special figure" price tag.

But unless the figure is really amazing, i dont think i would be interested.
>>
>>5618305
>The majority of stuff NECA puts out increases in value exactly because there isn't enough of it to go around

other than all the scalpers thinking it'll be worth anything
>>
>>5618311

It isn't scalpers. Scalpers buy shit to sell it immediately, not sit on it for 5 years, so that it triples from $20 to $60.

Besides, plenty of NECA figures that become rare later are available for a long time after they release

I remember seeing that wave 7 Big Red Predator shelf warming for MONTHS after he released. Peg after peg of the guy, and no one wanted him.

Now, he's probably one of the top 5 rarest/most expensive predators on the aftermarket.
>>
>>5618326
>It isn't scalpers.

Then I guess no body wanted to scalp left 4 dead seeing how worthless they were
>>
>>5618336

If L4D was scalped, then the line wouldnt be "a bomb"

not see what are you trying to point out.
>>
>>5612064
does he have a white neck?
>>
>>5618181
>calls someone else a shitposter
>is a shitposter

You're not even trying to be clever.
>>
>>5618346
Yes, you can see it just above his tie where his head is turned, it's one of Neca's generic retro doll style bodies. Same reason Snake Plissken had different colored arms compared to his head.
>>
File: Oh, you..png (169 KB, 336x408) Image search: [Google]
Oh, you..png
169 KB, 336x408
>>5617940
It must be impossible to do cool ninja-like poses with fucking terminator, so sad...
>>
File: 8388228563_a8896c86c6_b.jpg (231 KB, 1024x516) Image search: [Google]
8388228563_a8896c86c6_b.jpg
231 KB, 1024x516
>>5618379
Is the cycle of life.
If they get the double jointed elbows and knees and fist. Then the face will be an issue.
There is no hope anywhere.
>>
>>5617930
ok so we've got pretty much every version of the T-800, a few versions of Dutch and John Matrix. What are the chances of getting a Conan, Jack Slater Douglas Quaid or Ben Richards from NECA?
>>
>>5617930
Fuck, this is what I've been waiting for.
>>
>>5618478

They don't have the Conan license anymore. So probably not real soon.
>>
>>5618598
thats a shame. an Ultimate Conan would fucking kick ass.
>>
>>5618598
they had the conan license and they didn't even usei t?
>>
>>5618667
They did, except if I recall, they just made a shitty statueshit.
>>
>>5618699
what a brilliant idea from such a profitable company
>>
File: NECAconanoriginal.jpg (58 KB, 511x200) Image search: [Google]
NECAconanoriginal.jpg
58 KB, 511x200
>>5618705
Yeah it was really retarded. Newfriends don't know how lucky they are when all these "Ultimate" figures are practically a norm now whereas back then, NECA was just a slightly better McFarlane Toys competitor.
>>
File: Image-bloodborne-doll-02.jpg (389 KB, 742x862) Image search: [Google]
Image-bloodborne-doll-02.jpg
389 KB, 742x862
>>5616481
please NECA
>>
File: Conan King.jpg (122 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
Conan King.jpg
122 KB, 1080x810
>>5618729
>implying anyone was better than McFarlane
wut
>>
>>5618732
I want someone to make Souls/Bloodborne figures. I still can't believe no one has yet.
>>
>>5618736
Maybe some one will pick the licence when the interest is really low.
Specially if the DS3 is the last "DS" game to come on a long time
>>
>>5618736
>Souls/Bloodborne figures.

jsut because its a popular video game doesnt mean they would buy an aciton figure of it. look at fallout and skyrim. funko is all you get anon
>>
>>5618758
Technically anon probably would be happy even with just funko...
I wouldnt because as far as Funko line goes, they just feel easier to break than Neca. and that is saying something.
>>
>>5618758
I always assumed the reason no one buys the Funko figures is because they are made by Funko.
>>
>>5618767
no you idiot, no one would pay money for an action figure because gamers are dude bros and still value social media and being hip over actually valuing the game like you do. why do you think Lego made their knights theme this year mine craft video game inspired?
>>
>>5618777
You're an idiot. The knight theme isn't inspired bi minecraft. If anything, it is more Tron inspired, because they have digital and holographic powers.

Plus the bad guys are literally themed after the Evil Dead deadites. The main bad guy is a jester that walks around summoning demons and monsters out of a book.
>>
File: 20160420_144628.jpg (4 MB, 3221x1929) Image search: [Google]
20160420_144628.jpg
4 MB, 3221x1929
Got all these fuckers for about 200. Does the neca godzilla stuff scale well or should I look elsewhere? Also for display purposes who makes good city props that would work for these guys?
>>
File: 14240187105_b744fcecae_b.jpg (239 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
14240187105_b744fcecae_b.jpg
239 KB, 1024x768
>>5620144
>Does the neca godzilla stuff scale well or should I look elsewhere?

Well... considering that godzilla is huge... the 7" doesnt scale at all, he look kind of short in comparason.

Maybe if you get the really huge godzilla, but even then, they probably look off.
>>
File: 001.jpg (611 KB, 1000x675) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
611 KB, 1000x675
>>5620198
>>
File: DSC_0032.jpg (156 KB, 1600x946) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0032.jpg
156 KB, 1600x946
>>5620200
>>
>>5620144
You want the larger NECA zilla that had sounds if you wanting to scale with the PR figures.

Not their 6 inch line
>>
File: elder.jpg (157 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
elder.jpg
157 KB, 1024x1113
#Prednesday

Good showing this week.

AvP Elder's mask, dreads, trophy necklace and mandibles.

Not sure what those little pieces in the middle are, probably just a tassel or something that fixes onto his mask or armor.
>>
>>5617057
Or he could just literally not respond. You don't say "this isn't coming out" when it absolutely is. If he was deflecting he would say, like, "wait and see" or "more info later"
>>
>>5610884
I want a Mortal Kombat Jason.
and all of the MK versions of the guests. Aside from Leatherface, I dont care about him as much, though he has a big variety in costumes compared to the others.
Alien would probably be the least likely to be made, but also the coolest, since its a tarkatan xenomorph.

Freddy could be as simple as a good figure of reboot Freddy, but theres no mold for the other glove.

I dont know much about Predators but I think the MKX design isnt a generic one?
>>
File: 2u94sd0.jpg (99 KB, 626x400) Image search: [Google]
2u94sd0.jpg
99 KB, 626x400
>>5620144
You did good anon, you were really lucky actually.
>>5620198
>>5620200
>>5620205
Fucking homos, post pics of the large one.
It scales perfectly with all of the PR stuff.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 94

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.