[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ 5th Edition D&D General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz/#F!BUdBDABK!K8WbWPKh6Qi1vZSm4OI2PQ

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/tg/ Character Sheet
https://mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

>New-ish official PDF
http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/feature/plane-shift-zendikar-2016-04-27

Custom Monsters Edition
Post your custom monsters! Beg other people to make custom monsters for you!
>>
So far I have made Blood Elemental, Boneless, Ghoul Lord, Goblyn, Hearth Fiend (Fireplace), Werebat and Zombie Fog

I've posted them before, but ask if you want one or want me to make another Ravenloft monster
>>
File: nec fiddy.png (156 KB, 322x486) Image search: [Google]
nec fiddy.png
156 KB, 322x486
Here's a thing I'm using for the old Desert of Desolation module:

Necrophidis
Medium construct, neutral
AC 13 HP 45 Spd 30
STR DEX CON INT WIS
16 (+3) 20 (+5) 10 (+0) 8 (-1) 10 (+0)
Prof.: +2
Passive Per. 10 Senses: Darkvision 60
Skills: Stealth +7
Vulnerable: bludgeoning
Immunity: poison, poisoned, exhaustion, charmed
Languages: understands Thune
Graceful Mover. The necrophidius ignores difficult terrain, and has advantage on ability checks and saving throws made to escape a grapple.
Dance of Death. As a bonus action, the necrophidius performs a macabre hypnotic sway as it targets one creature it can see within 30 feet of it. If the target can see the necrophidius, the target must succeed on a DC 13 Wisdom saving throw against this magic or be charmed until the end of the necrophidius’ next turn. The charmed target is stunned. If the target's saving throw is successful, the target is immune to the necrophidius’ dance for the next 24 hours.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 10ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw, taking 10 (3d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

The necrophidius is built and animated for a single task, such as protection or assassination. It has the bleached-white skeleton of a giant snake, a fanged human skull, and constantly whirling, milk-white eyes. Its bones are warm to the touch. The necrophidius is odorless and absolutely silent; the skeleton makes no noise, even when slithering across a floor strewn with leaves. A necrophidius is constantly moving with a macabre grace.
A necrophidius doesn't require air, food, drink, or sleep.
>>
>>47164919

Forgot his CR.

CR2. Better used in groups against higher level PCs, but could be used as a solo encounter for lower level PCs.
>>
File: drowess disapproves.jpg (114 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
drowess disapproves.jpg
114 KB, 600x902
And here's a custom NPC evil cleric:

Zomara
Cleric of Tiamat
Medium humanoid (drow),chaotic evil CR 5
AC 13 HP 101 Spd 30
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
16 (+3) 10 (+0) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 18 (+4) 12 (+1)
Proficiency: +3
Passive Per. 13
Skills: Medicine +8, Religion +4, Survival +8
Languages: Symbayan, Undercommon, Elvish
Fey Ancestry. Zomara has advantage on saving throws
against being charmed, and magic can’t put her to sleep.
Sunlight Sensitivity. Zomara has disadvantage on attack
rolls when she or her target is in sunlight.
Divine Eminence. As a bonus action, Zomara can
expend a spell slot to cause her melee weapon attacks to magically deal an extra 10 (3d6) necrotic damage to a target on a hit. This benefit lasts until the end of the turn. If Zomara expends a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the extra damage increases by 1d6 for each level above 1st.
Spellcasting. Tawfiq is a 13th level spellcaster. Her
spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following cleric spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): Mending, Sacred Flame, Light, Guidance, Spare the Dying
1st (4): command, inflict wounds, shield of faith, false life, ray of sickness
2nd (3): hold person, spiritual weapon, blindness/deafness, ray of enfeeblement
3rd (3): dispel magic, spirit guardians, animate dead, vampiric touch
4th (3): blight, death ward (pre-cast)
5th (2): antilife shell, cloudkill
6th (1): Harm, Word of Recall
Necrotic Spear. +6 to hit, 1d6/1d8+3 bludgeoning, 2d6 necrotic.
Possessions chain shirt, priest’s pack, necrotic spear, waterskin (½ gallon), 2d12 gp.

Surprisingly, if you follow the custom monster rules, high level casters don't come out to a very high CR at all.
>>
>>47164958

Spell descriptions for ultimate lazy DMing.

Command [1] 60’. V. 1 rd. Approach, drop item, flee, grovel (fall prone), halt (no actions). +1 creature/slot. Wis saves.
Inflict Wounds [1] T. VS. Spell attack, 3d10 necrotic. +1d10/slot
False Life [1] S. VSM. 1hr. 1d4+4 temporary hp. +5/lvl>1.
Ray of Sickness [1] 60’. VS. spell attack, 2d8 poison. Con save or poisoned until end of caster’s next turn. +1d8/slot.
Blindness/Deafness [2] 30’. V. 1 min. Con save or blind or deafened.
Hold Person [2] 60’. VSM. Conc./1 min. Paralyzed, Wis save each turn. +1 target within 30’ per slot above 2.
Spiritual Weapon [2] 60’. VS. 1 min. Floating weapon, attack immediately 1d8+Mod force, 5’. Bonus action move 20’ and attack. +1d8 per two slots above 2nd.
Ray of Enfeeblement [2] 60’. VS. Conc/1 min. Ranged attack, ½ damage with strength attacks. Con save at end of each turn.
Animate Dead [3] 10’. VSM. 24hrs. Create skeleton (from bones) or zombie (from corpse). Bonus action to command any or all thralls. Creature defends itself if not ordered. Can cast again to reassert control on 4 creatures. +2 creatures per slot >3.
Vampiric Touch [3] T. VS. Conc/1min. Melee spell attack, 3d6 necrotic and regain ½ amount dealt. +1d6/lvl>3.
>>
>>47164958
did you do step 13
>>
>>47164977

Continued:

Dispel Magic [3] 120’. VS. One creature, or magical effect. Any spell <3 ends. 4+, roll spellcasting ability, DC 10+spell level. Automatic dispel level = slot used.
Spirit Guardians [3] S,20’. VSM. Conc. up to 10 min. Affected creatures’ speed ½. 3d8 radiant or necrotic, Wis ½. Can designate creatures to be unaffected.
Blight [4] 30’. VS. 8d8 necrotic. Con ½. Plants have disadvantage, take max damage. +1d8/slot>4.
Death Ward [4] T. VS. 8h. When target drops to 0 HP, instead drop to 1 HP.
Anti-Life Shell [5] S,10’. VS. Conc/1hr. Only undead and constructs may pass.
Cloudkill [5] 120’, 20’r. VS. Conc/10min. Heavily obscured. 5d8 poison damage, Con ½. Moves forward 10’ per turn, sinks. +1d8/slot >5.
Harm [6] 60’. VS. 14d6 necrotic, reduces max HP. Can’t reduce below 1 HP. Con ½ and max HP not reduced.
Word of Recall [6] 5'r. V. Caster and 5 willing creatures teleport to prearranged sanctuary.
>>
>>47164958
you forgot hit die

also all elves are proficient with Perception.

And drow have Drow Spellcasting
>>
>>47164978

Yep. Take the average damage for Harm and two castings of Cloudkill (best she can do in the first 3 rounds) and divide by three, that's pretty good for a CR7 creature. Her defenses are those of a CR3, because I dislike long-slog combats. (7+3)/2=5, so she should be street legal. Check my math, though.
>>
>>47164958
Is her name Zomara or Tawfiq? What the hell is Symbayan

what about darkvision
>>
>>47165002

>you forgot hit die

Didn't forget it, because I don't care about it for an enemy NPC. She has no mechanics that use hit dice and will never need that information. If I *really* need to give her a short rest, she's a 13th level cleric, so she has 13 hit dice.

>also all elves are proficient with Perception.

Mein badt. Copy-pasted from a human and just rearranged the spells a bit.

>And drow have Drow Spellcasting

Not significant enough to put in the stat block, but feel free to add that in if you want to use it.
>>
>>47165021

>Is her name Zomara or Tawfiq?

Tawfiq is a copy paste error. In any case, I'm sure you'd change the name yourself if you use it.

>What the hell is Symbayan

A language spoken by the Symbayan people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_of_Desolation

>what about darkvision

Forgot it. I'm sure I'd remember her darkvision if it became relevant.
>>
>>47165036
>>47165025
I don't like your cavalier attitude towards monster stat blocks. Where would we be if WotC made the Monster Manual with the same attitude
>>
>>47165051
It has the choice of one. Or any other simple weapon
>>
File: map guy.jpg (116 KB, 700x1270) Image search: [Google]
map guy.jpg
116 KB, 700x1270
Thurnas Netmaser
Slaver Leader
Medium humanoid (human), lawful evil CR 10
AC 16 HP 176 Spd 30
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
18 (+4) 11 (+0) 16 (+3) 10 (+0) 11 (+0) 13 (+1)
Prof: +4
Passive Per. 10
Skills: Intimidation +5, Athletics +8
Languages: Thune, Symbayan
Second Wind (Recharge after short or long rest). Thurnas
can use a bonus action to regain 1d10 + 8 hit points.
Action Surge (Recharge after short or long rest). Thurnas
may take one additional action on his turn.
Maneuvers (Recharge after short or long rest). Thurnas
has 5d8 superiority dice he can spend to perform one of
three special maneuvers.
•Evasive Footwork Spend one die during
movement, roll it and add to Thurnas’ AC until
the end of his next turn.
•Riposte When an attacker misses Thurnas with a
melee attack, he can use a reaction and spend a
die to make a melee attack against the opponent.
Roll the die and add it to the weapon damage.
•Trip Attack When Thurnas hits with a melee
attack, spend a die and add it to the damage. The
target must succeed at a DC 17 Strength saving
throw or be knocked prone.
Multiattack. Thurnas can make two melee attacks.
Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5
ft., one target. Hit: 25 (3d6+15) slashing damage.
Possessions Chain mail, shield, scimitar, waterskin (½ gallon), 2d12 gp.

This guy doesn't follow player math for how much damage his scimitar does, but NPCs don't really have to follow player math. If your players start asking questions, tell them it's magic or something.
>>
>>47165066

Don't use the stat block then. Post material that puts my shitty NPCs to shame, by all means.
>>
File: 1191828699864.jpg (6 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
1191828699864.jpg
6 KB, 200x149
>>47165078
>Hit: 25 (3d6+15) slashing damage.
>>
>>47165116

A CR 10 creature is supposed to do 63-68 damage per round. Two attacks that average 25, plus a couple of d8s for superiority dice, that'll get you in range. But like I said, if you want some sort of a reason why he should hit as hard as a CR 10 monster, feel free to make one up.
>>
>>47165116
>>47165149

Looking at it again, though, He's supposed to have the attack values of a CR 12 and defenses of a CR 8, so... probably he should have 3 attacks, that's closer to 75-80 per round.
>>
>>47165149
With action surge he does 4 lots of 25 damage, adding a d8 to each and can also riposte to do 25+1d8 damage

So 125+5d8 = 148 damage in one round, or the same damage as a CR21 creature

>>47165179
And if you made it 3, thats an extra 50 damage for 198 in a single round or the same as a CR 24 creature.

Why on gods green earth would you have a slaver with a 1/2 gallon waterskin and 2d12gp do the same damage in a round as an ancient gold dragon
>>
Fun times
>>
>>47165196

Bad math would be the reason. Thanks for pointing that out!
>>
>>47165198
I'd love to steal that, but my campaign is already ripping of DS really hard. I don't want my players to roll their eyes too much.
>>
>>47165198
Honestly they are zero threat. With a measly +2 to hit and becoming incapacitated after their attack your players will just rape them

Give them +4 to hit and Proficiency with Stealth
>>
>>47165196

I think the math here >>47165196 is using the maximum damage from the dice, rather than the average. Page 277 of the DMG indicates that we're meant to look at average damage, rather than maximum.

Running the numbers again, I'm shooting for 75-80 damage per round, or rather, 225 in the first three rounds.

He can do up to 5 attacks in his first round, each with a superiority die on it. Second and third round he'd be out of superiority dice and unable to riposte, so that's just 2 attacks for each of those.

The superiority dice alone do an average of 20 damage, so his nine attacks need to do the remaining 205. 205/9=22.7

So... I think the math works out as is, with the two attacks. Might want to drop it to 3d6+12 just to be on the kind side of things.

But hey, I might be wrong. That's why I'm showing my work on the math here.
>>
>>47165309
THE AVERAGE OF HIS FUCKING SCIMITAR IS 25

HE MAKES TWO ATTACKS AND CAN ACTION SURGE FOR 4 ADDING A d8 TO EACH HE THEN MAKES A RIPOSTE FOR ANOTHER 25 DAMAGE AND A d8 FOR A TOTAL OF 148 DAMAGE IN A ROUND

COCKSUCKER

Beyond anything else after your players kill this guy (probably after having a few people drop to 0) they will be ASTOUNDED by their reward of 2d12gp and a waterskin
>>
So if I wanted to make the very best out of a melee focused Valor Bard with stolen smites from the paladin, would I use a longsword, great sword or polearm (since taking a hand off is viable) or grab a shield and get warcaster? Weapon proficiency is a nonissue. There will be a ranged hunter and a melee battlemaster but tactically they want me on the front line as well.
>>
Hey Anons, guy learning the game, trying to DM here again. Had some more questions:

1. What kind of expectations should I set up for my group(s)? I was thinking of pointing out that the game is best played where everybody accepts that they're part of a team, and not Solo McEdgeblade.

2. Are there any classes/races that I should ban, or at least discourage? From what I can tell:

-Drow, Dragonborn, and Tieflings attract special snowflakes. (They're balanced gameplay-wise, right? It's *only* the players they attract?)

-Fighters are usually shit

-Rangers are often shit

-Monks can be shit

-Spellcasters are OP

How much of the above is true? And should I just let people suck it up if they choose a shitty race/class, and let them learn?
>>
>>47165364
Guess I should say I'm trying to make a str based character viable rather than grab a rapier for the 12th time.
>>
>>47165370
let people pick whatever they want

if they don't want to be in a team they can go solo and be raped by bandits
>>
>>47165339

Let's go another round here:

When enemies do different amounts of damage on subsequent rounds, you're meant to average the damage out over three rounds of using their best attacks. He needs to do 225 damage in the first 3 rounds in order to have CR 12 offenses.

5 superiority dice is 5d8, an average of 20.

He can do five attacks in the first round, which is 25*5, 125. So he'll do 145, on average, in his first round.

Second round, he'll do an average of 50, because he'll have used all five of his superiority dice.

Third round, he'll do an average of 50 again.

50+50+145=245.

So you're right, he's going to do 20 more damage than he ought to. It's easiest to cut those 20 points from his base attack damage, so I could remove 2 points from his average attack damage. 2*9=18, and that'll get him right about in range. Or remove 3 points and, as I indicated here >>47165309 , do 3d6+12.

Fighters nova pretty hard if you let them. I'd probably space out the superiority dice over three rounds, just to be nice, but I think the math is more or less good here.

As for the treasure, I generally don't like to have NPCs carrying around a bunch of incredible magical doodads. He keeps his stuff in a chest in his quarters, which is where the PCs are most likely to find him.

I get that you're mad, but I'm pretty sure he's doing roughly the amount of damage that the DMG calls for. By all means, though, show me where my math is wrong. If I'm wrong, I'd like to be set right.
>>
>>47165370
None of the above

Don't listen to the memesters, those things would have been true of 3.pf but not of 5e

Drow, dragonborn and tieflings are fine unless the player is actively trying to be a special snowflake

Fighters are amazing

Rangers are balanced but people don't like their design

Monks are great, only wot4e lags behind by a small abount

Spellcasters are balanced, except for wizards, but even then they die to a stiff breeze
>>
>>47165370

>Are there any classes/races that I should ban, or at least discourage? From what I can tell:

Don't listen to a bunch of butthurt basement dwellers on which races are 'meme' races or 'that guy' races. Let people play what they want, and talk to them if their behavior is problematic.

>-Fighters are usually shit

Totally disagree. Fighters do great damage and have neat maneuvers.

>-Rangers are often shit

Kind of. They're a little behind the curve, but not as much as /tg/'s sperg rage would have you believe. Beastmaster needs a little bit of help, that's all—just have the animal companion get it's own actions and death saves, and that's probably enough.

>-Monks can be shit

4 elements monks are kind of lackluster, but the rest are pretty good.

>-Spellcasters are OP

Not nearly as much as in 3.5 or Pathfinder, largely because the concentration rules have constrained them a lot. They have a lot more utility, though, so you should consider giving non-casters magic items that give them more options.
>>
>>47165450
He saves a riposte for every round add another 50+2d8
>>
>>47165439
>>47165453
>>47165488

Cool, thanks. Follow-up question, out of curiosity. Is there a good article/summary of the history of D&D rules, and what was improved/worsened in each edition? I'm kinda fascinated by the game history/balance.
>>
File: 1443078346112.jpg (51 KB, 435x571) Image search: [Google]
1443078346112.jpg
51 KB, 435x571
>>47165370
as always everything depends on you and the group you're playing with.
other than that, point nr1 is good to tell your players
for the races, drow are relatively strong compared to other races because of their spells but thats countered by the weakness they have to sunlight, but in my personal opinion all drow are evil and the only reason drow are a player race is so WoTC can sell more Drizzt books.
tieflings are a major edgelord magnet and i don't like them personally.
dragonborn I have less problems with and mostly they make good paladins/martials.
as for the classes, fighters (battle masters) are pretty decent with good base damage and some control option with their manoeuvrers, champions i believe deal some of the highest damage in the game, although IMO they are very boring with few out of combat options and combat basically coming down to spamming attack action.
Rangers are indeed a bit lackluster as confirmed by WoTC.
monks are shit, have always been shit and will always be shit take your wushu bullshit out of my generic medieval fantasy
spellcasters are less OP then they were in 3.PF but still offer the largest variety of skill sets/ problem solving capabilities. this is a consequence of vancian casting and inherent in D&D.
then again I'm just some random anon on the internet, the only real avice i can give you as a Dm is always communicate and talk with your players as adults. the only way to play D&D wrong is if you're not having fun or ruining other peoples fun.
>>
>>47165598
>take your wushu bullshit out of my generic medieval fantasy
>he doesn't know two of King Arthur's knights and one of Charlemagne's paladins (and two more supporting characters) were trained in exotic Cathay
>>
>>47165490

But you're cutting the 2d8 from the first round, so there's no change in the amount of damage from superiority dice. If he does that, then he has 11 attacks. 205/11=18.63, so he should do 3d6+9 in that case. Ripostes are an awful lot less reliable, though, because someone in melee range has to miss him, so I think it's probably reasonable to leave him at 22 average damage with 3d6+12. In that case he'd either try to nova:

110+20 in the first round, then 44 in each subsequent rounds, for a total of 110+20+44+44=218
218/3=72.666, right in the range for a CR 12.
Averaging CR 8 defenses and CR 12 offenses, we get (12+8)/2=10

Or he'll save his dice for ripostes, and assuming he can make those happen:
110+11 in the first round, 66+4.5 in each subsequent round. 110+11+66+4.5+66+4.5=262
262/3=87.333, which would be the bottom end of CR14.

So since he has the defenses of a CR 8 creature, (14+8)/2=CR 11. I don't think that would make a massive difference for my group of five, sometimes six players.

He'd probably be able to knock someone down to zero, but they'd take him out, patch up the downed player, and keep on truckin'. And he'd be an absolutely pathetic challenge after his superiority dice run out, because he's down to 44 damage per round, and that's CR 6 range.
>>
>>47165598

>take your wushu bullshit out of my generic medieval fantasy

Take your generic medieval fantasy out of my mix of Yoruba and Vodun mythology.
>>
>>47165731
>mix of yoruba and vodun
Mah arakunrin
>>
>>47165731
>Yoruba and Vodun mythology.
I'm unfamiliar with this but yes let's keep them separate, there's a time and place for everything
>>
>>47165547

Haven't watched it myself, but his other videos are pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnjA4D0Z4pM
>>
Five other people in thread and not one will comment on how to make the best strength Gish. They'd rather argue over a badly designed NPCs DPR.
>>
>>47165788

Rad. Just tell your players there are no monks from !NotHolyRomanEmpire, and I'll tell my players that there's no heavy armor in !NotWestAfrica
>>
>>47165803

Give him a high strength stat, proficiency in some weapons, and a class with spellcasting ability. There you go. Take your pick of bard, eldritch knight, or mountain dwarf + any spellcasting class at all.
>>
>>47165830

Blade pact warlock is okay as well, although I'm not sure whether you'd call that a gish properly. It's kind of a fuzzy term. Must have arcane magic and melee combat abilities, right?
>>
>>47164889
>Custom Monsters
Our DM has these cloaked wraith-like things he calls "Goths"

They only have 4 HP, and they have to charge their main attack, but it always hits and does 1d20 damage. Apparently there are more varieties to them that our party hasn't seen yet
>>
You're a young child that is living with your mother and father in a small farming community. Suddenly orcs attack. You're not very strong, but you're smart. You saw mom and dad get butchered, but the orcs haven't noticed you yet. They will proceed to burn down every home after they loot them and kill those inside. Assuming you survived, how did you do it?
>>
>>47166010
climb up a tree
>>
>>47165370
>tfw my DM hates monks because he thinks they're too good

I only played once as a monk in a one-off he ran. He's kind of "that DM" and doesn't like to give players happy endings. I easily killed his boss and he had the ceiling cave in on me.
>>
>>47166010
If Batman has taught me anything is that it doesn't matter you're an ant among Gods, if you're smart you can beat anyone even in their own fields, so I just beat the orcs using martial arts, pressure points and preptime.
>>
>>47165364
It's basically up to you? Presumably you're going two levels into Paladin for Smite and Fighting Style, right? Whether to be sword and shield or great weapon is mostly a choice of offence vs defence. Going with a halberd is a thing too although it requires more feats (Polearm Master, Sentinel, maybe GWM) so probably isn't the best idea for you with your two main stats and implicitly multiclassed build.

I'd suggest sword and shield, I think.
>>
>>47166056
>preptime
You don't have any of this unfortunately.
>>
>>47166065
Do I have 1 second? 1 attosecond? that's enough, I'm smart, I win. Also, if my character is smart he already has contingency plans prepared for this exact situation.
>>
>>47166080
You're a small child, you're smart. You've never seen orcs before, but you've heard stories. You didn't think they were real. Just monsters mom and dad told you about to keep you from straying too far off on your own. You also aren't strong, by that I mean you aren't a fighter.
The raid on the village came as a surprise one evening before dinner.
You could probably outsmart the orcs. You're smarter than them, you think. But no way could you take one down by fighting it directly.
>>
File: TZiMxyJ.jpg (238 KB, 1272x997) Image search: [Google]
TZiMxyJ.jpg
238 KB, 1272x997
>>47166128
I'm like Black Panther, I've trained my whole life to face the unknown.
Also I don't care I'm not strong, Batman isn't strong and he can punch through Hulk.
>>
>>47166142
>I have trained my whole life to face the unknown.
Okay, small child. What have you learned during your 9 years on the farm?
>>
>>47166152
Every martial art in the multiverse and mastered every science.
>>
>>47166161
Shit son. Alright. Roll for attack.
With advantage.
>>
>>47166142
>Imagining right now a little shit talking like that to an orc horde
>Actually backing his words with actions
>>
>>47166161
>that 9 year old kid is a lv20 monk with epic boons
>>
Anyone have a good homebrew for kobolds as a playable race?
>>
>>47165830
Except that could leave the build broken or at best overlapping abilities and features that all compete with your action economy. I want the best strength based Gish. If that's a multiclass or a bard or an Eldritch Knight I'm just trying to figure out to best way to do it.
>>
File: DEMONK_52.jpg (992 KB, 1200x1844) Image search: [Google]
DEMONK_52.jpg
992 KB, 1200x1844
>>47166128
you could try rallying the local villagers to fight back
>>
>>47166010
I would hide in every small hiding spot I've noticed throughout the village and sneak my way out of the village. I would also carry some small stones to use as distraction creators if and when it is absolutely necessary.

As a side note I would try to take mental notes on every easily distinguished orc for my future revenge.
>>
>>47166061
How about college of swords bard/paladin of the crown? Is war caster essential for a sword and board Gish?
>>
>>47166161
>>47166142
>>47166080
>>47166056
>>
>>47166355

Oh, an optimization question. Well yeah, that's why I wasn't responding to you before. Optimization in 5e is trivially simple and boring. Just make a sorclock with pact of the blade if you want to be the bestest guy evar.
>>
>>47166391
That's too much Eldritch blast for me.
The only optimization I want is to keep on par with the martial and not screw myself out of action economy each turn.
>>
>>47166391
>trying to bring back the sorclock meme
It feels like the beginning of 2015 all over again
>>
>>47166391
>pact of the blade
>bestest
Lel, only if you have incredible rolls, without them tome with shillelagh is better in 99% of the cases
>>
>>47165788
>>47165806
Anon...
Other anon...
Tear down this wall.
>>
>>47166409

In that case Eldritch Knight is totally fine if you want to be tanky. Pally bard does nice burst damage and has good utility. Neither is "Tier 1", but they're both totally competent, middle of the road choices.
>>
>>47165789

Holy shit, I had no idea how borked early D&D was. Great link Anon, precisely what I was looking for.
>>
>>47166784

I'm the Yoruba guy, and I'm 100% fine with mixing different cultures in the game. Just taking the piss out of the guy who thinks D&D needs to be generic pseudo-Europe.
>>
File: 1452874518772.jpg (300 KB, 1000x732) Image search: [Google]
1452874518772.jpg
300 KB, 1000x732
I'm playing a rogue soon, and want to be a helluva swiss army knife without using magic. The rest of my party is pretty newbie, and I want to provide some lateral methods to getting past encounters. I'm planning on going variant human, but can't decide if I should run a 10/16/12/10/13/14 Thief with Healer, or a 10/16/11/10/10/16 Swashbuckler with a feat that I haven't figured out yet? (And maybe different stats if I get a feat with a stat boost.)
Which is more __fun?__
>>
File: 1452319487304.jpg (54 KB, 465x750) Image search: [Google]
1452319487304.jpg
54 KB, 465x750
>>47167031
Forgot to mention, I will likely need to be the party face, at least when dealing with very dangerous/sensitive interactions.
>>
>>47166813
If you're serious about the no heavy armor paradigm, though, you're just as wrong for the same reasons.

I'm a DM who loves worldbuilding, too, but any setting I've made either had to accommodate my players' desires or remain unplayed indefinitely. There's absolutely such thing as an unreasonable player, but denying options for the sake of your vision is just masturbatory.
>>
>>47167031
>>47167049
Thief is best for Swiss Army Rogue, but you should consider mastermind if you plan on diffusing fights before they happen.

Though let's be honest: your party's gonna start most of the fights.
>>
>>47167089

>If you're serious about the no heavy armor paradigm

Indeed I was not being serious about that. A bit of hyperbole to make fun of the "no wushu in my generic fantasy, no peanut butter in my chocolate" guy. There are places in my campaign world where the natives have different technologies and employ different equipment, but the players can be exceptional if they want to.
>>
>>47167089
>but any setting I've made either had to accommodate my players' desires or remain unplayed indefinitely. There's absolutely such thing as an unreasonable player, but denying options for the sake of your vision is just masturbatory.

I'm glad you think this way. I really dislike DMs who deny things like monks just because they can't remove the idea of kung fu Bruce Lee from the face of monk.

Asking politely for the player to reflavor something about their character for it to better fit in the world you have in mind is fine. But I think it's the mark of a bad DM to outright deny things.
>>
File: APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS.gif (1 MB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
APPROACHING CRITICAL MASS.gif
1 MB, 165x115
>"the magma golem is gaining on you down the tunnel, if you make it to the split in time you have a 50% chance to lose him"
>"Okay, I stop and cast unseen servant!"
>"Okay...."
>"Then I make it walk to the middle of the tunnel we're not going down"
>"Okay, you do that..."
>"Has the magma golem seen it yet?"
>the rest of the table slowly turns around to look at him
>"... what?"
>the magma golem sees us and follows us because he stayed behind to see if his plan worked
He then destroyed his own staff because he forced a magic shop owner to transfer the enchantment of a "staff of disintegration" onto his "priceless heirloom staff" at knife point even though he bought the staff off him for 1gp no points for guessing what it did
He then got himself killed next session trying to solo a boss battle
>>
>>47167089
>>47167407
Both of these. A fuckload of DMs forget that they're there to enable players to have fun, so to deny classes and races just because you don't like them is a clear sign of being that DM.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't simply allow everything the players want. As dak'kon said, balance in all things.
>>
>>47167089
>>47167407
>>47167471
You're all the types of people I wish more were like
>>
Does anybody play online with strangers?
What's it like?
Do you use voice chat or do you use text?

I want to play Dungeons and Dragons more often but my friends only play for a few hours on the weekend, so I figured i'd play with some people online.

My only worry is that I'm very RP oriented and much prefer to roleplay my way out of a situation first before relying on weapon damage and stats.
>>
>>47167471
It's really so frustrating to see DMs banning certain classes and races... or even worse, nerfing them even though they're part of the core books.

I've seen a thread somewhere where a DM was asking if he was being too harsh by giving disadvantage on thieves's tools checks of an Arcane Trickster, since he'd be 30ft away and not directly looking at the trap/lock. And also complaining how there would be "no risk or drama" and that he "might as well never add a single trap to anything ever again".

Whereas a good DM would add more traps exactly to let the player shine.
>>
>>47166381
>Paladin Oath
I don't think you want a third level in Paladin. Maybe for Oath of Devotion if you've gone heavy into Cha

>war caster
Probably? If you want to cast anything with components other than V, for sure.
>>
Has anyone tried the healing surge variant? Using Hit Die in combat?

I'm considering trying it out with my group but I wanted to hear if any of y'all have.
>>
File: 5e_PHB_Feats_Healer.png (322 KB, 446x286) Image search: [Google]
5e_PHB_Feats_Healer.png
322 KB, 446x286
>>47167031
Why 11 Con in option 2?

Also, damn, I didn't realize how good Healer is. Can thief/arcane trickster use fast hands/mage hand legerdemain to use the features of this feat?
>>
>>47167620
Exactly. The mark of a terrible DM is one that thinks he needs to always hurt his players for them to have fun.

Players wants to be badass, and letting them use their abilities outside of combat, to overcome shit will make them feel fucking rad.
In that example, if the trap goes off while the arcane hand is trying to disable it, have it go off in such a way that would have surely spelled doom for them if they were up close to it. But because the trickster used the hand, they were all safe! The players will feel smart and shit.
>>
>>47167461
>unseen servant
>has he seen it yet?
Oh god, why didn't you ask this dumb motherfucker to leave right then? More, please.
>>
>>47167461
I see you'replaying with an Andrew
>>
>>47167620
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?387232-Mage-Hand-and-the-No-Good-Low-Down-Dirty-Rotten-Arcane-Trickster
>>
>>47167640
Yes.
>>
>>47167640
I'd say it falls under Use an Object action, since you're using a Healer's Kit, so yes.
>>
>>47167031
>I'm playing a rogue soon, and want to be a helluva swiss army knife without using magic

Go Thief, preferably halfling.
>>
The warlock has a feature that lets it read all writing. Does this mean total comprehension of all writing? What about things like units? Does the warlock learn what an atmosphere of pressure is by reading a scientific report in a dead language, even if there is no concept of pressure in any language the warlock actually knows?
>>
>>47164919
Put a rule for averting your eyes similar to a basalisk.
>>
>>47167800
He would be able to read that the air pressure was whatever millibars, but that doesn't mean he knows what the hell a millibar is, or how much pressure whatever millibars is.
>>
File: 1432525413188.png (523 KB, 507x960) Image search: [Google]
1432525413188.png
523 KB, 507x960
>>47167640
>Why 11 Con
Because I want to max out Cha as a swashbuckler even more. I'd probably be investing in social skills more with that path, and I'd likely take that one if I'm the only one of the party who can face, in or out of character. I'm inclined to choose a feat that would give me a stat boost there; Dual Wielder and Inspiring Leader work with the stats/subclass but still aren't that great, I don't want Actor since it'd be very much a character who reveled in being recognized, and Weapon Master is pretty useless since I won't be using a heavy crossbow often and I don't need whip since I can disengage easily anyways. Maybe Durable...
>>47167798
I just finished playing a halfling, and I want to run a human this time. If I run thief I'm definitely going with some medical skills and Healer, both for story reasons and that sweet bonus action healing.
>>
>>47167759
>>47167744
But the feat specifies (for the second feature) that "as an action, you can spend one use of a healer's kit..."

The first feature, on the other hand, bestows an additional benefit to something that can already be done as a bonus action for a Thief/Arcane Trickster.

Are you sure about your answers here? I'm not a DM, but I get pretty autistic about following the rules and this seems pretty cut and dry. And by allowing the second feature as a cunning action, that permits the rogue to use this feature twice in one round.

I think the intention and the reasonable interpretation is that you must use an action to restore 1d6+4+(creature's max hit dice). That being said, on the same turn, the Thief/Arcane Trickster can use a bonus action to stabilize a dying creature and restore 1 hit point.

Not looking to start an argument here, just want to discuss! Please be excellent
>>
>>47168027
Read the description of items like Ball Bearing, Caltrops, or the Healer's Kit itself. They all use the terminology "As an action, you can ___" but pretty clearly fall under the Use an Object action, which can be done as a bonus action by Thieves.
>>
>>47167973
Why not put the 1 from con into another stat? From a mechanical standpoint, the difference between a 10 and an 11 in Con is non-existant, unless I'm mistaken?
>>
So the paladin just got himself a fancy steed.
Can someone give me a concise list of how he's able to operate this shit-pony during combat?

It confuses the fuck out of me because it is a mount, but also intelligent. It takes an action to mount, yes? How about to dismount?

Can the paladin make his attacks while on the steed and then let the mount take its attack action as well?
Seems a little annoying, but I'm willing to roll with it, whatever the consensus is. I just want it to be clear.
>>
File: matt thumb up.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
matt thumb up.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
>>47168027
>thief
>use an object as bonus
>healer
>use item action has additional benefit.
Yes.
>>
>>47168027
The specifics of Thieves' Fast Hands feature trumps the general rule of Using an Object as an action.
>>
>>47168066
He might decide to get Resilient: Constitution later on.
>>
>>47168079
>Mounted Combat, PHB, pg 198
Takes half movement to mount or dismount. If the mount is intelligent, it acts independently. He doesn't control it, you do, and it acts as i should. If it's disposed to attack, it attacks. If it is frightened and hurting, it runs away.
>>
>>47168109
Yes, but you can't normally use a healer's kit to do what the Feat lets you do.

It really comes down to how the DM decides whether or not using the action described in the healer feat counts as the Use Object action.
>>
>>47168194
>unusually intelligent, strong, and loyal steed
>you have an instinctive bond with it that allows you to fight as a seamless unit.
>you can communicate with it telepathically
I'd say the player might as well control it. It automatically listens to the character, and knows it can be resummoned if it dies, and can be talked with without talking. It might voice concern if the player has a stupid plan, as much concern as a trusting 6 Int companion can, but it should listen to the character's judgement.
>>
>>47168109
>>47168088
>>47168057
Thanks for the responses, guys, your argument does seem to hold!

So now I'm thinking of building a support rogue without a focus on damage output. Any suggestions for that?
>>
Just got word from my DM that we're going to run a largely sea-based campaign.

Never run one before. What should I be expecting? No heavy armor a good plan?
>>
>>47168254
Okay, so this information. Plus mount and dismount take half movement.

So how about the actions it can take. I think I'm just gonna have it always act on the same initiative just to simplify shit.

Can the paladin take its attack action, and the steed also take the attack action?
>>
>>47168394
Heavy armor no longer penalizes your athletics checks anon. Wear all the heavy armor you want. Hell, fight sea monsters while swimming a race across the ocean in heavy armor if you wish. Make Beowulf proud of you.
>>
>>47168290
Going by the same discussion:
>feat: Healer
>feat: Mobile
>feat: Observant
>You are now an 8th level human rogue
>Expertise: Thieves' tools, Insight, Perception, Investigation
>See fucking everything
>Thief archetype
>Keep everyone up with Healer
>Still have attack, because bonus action
>sneak attack guy on tank with bow
>because you're helping

Or you could go Swashbuckler and be the party face. Mastermind gets some neat support stuff, but I found it underwhelming.
>>
File: Find Steed.png (265 KB, 539x891) Image search: [Google]
Find Steed.png
265 KB, 539x891
>>47168404
Jesus fucking Christ, anon.
>readnigga.jpg
>>
>want to get into 5e
>can't find any IRL groups or anything like that

Tfw anti-social introvert. How do I find people?
>>
>>47168404
Read PHB 198, under Controlling a Mount. I'd assume that it's intelligent enough to act independantly, and follow those rules. However, I'd also say that it would never act against the Paladin's wishes, so they would for all practical purposes control it directly via telepathic command. If you really wanted to, you could probably simplify it by having them act on the same initiative. It'd make things easier, really.
>>
>>47168404
>>47168254
I guess the player being able to control it makes sense. But having a character being able to control his steed to attack can greatly increase his damage potential. A warhorse attack is equivalent to a greatsword, for example. and if it charges and it's target is knocked prone, the horse can make another attack as a bonus action. Horses are easy to kill, though, so it won't be doing that forever, even though it can be resummoned.

>>47168290
Have you checked the Mastermind Rogue?
>>
File: Find Steed for tards.png (222 KB, 539x891) Image search: [Google]
Find Steed for tards.png
222 KB, 539x891
>>47168447
>>
File: controlling a mount.png (243 KB, 687x753) Image search: [Google]
controlling a mount.png
243 KB, 687x753
>>47168498
>>47168494
>>
File: rtfm.jpg (320 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
rtfm.jpg
320 KB, 500x572
>>47168518
>>47168404
Here comes the airplane, open your mouth so I can spoonfeed you.
>>
File: rtfm again.jpg (61 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
rtfm again.jpg
61 KB, 720x480
>>47168404
READ NIGGA
>>
>>47167670
He doesn't have the greatest grasp on the rules. He insists AD&D is the best edition then tears 70% of the rules out and "homebrews" everything. Missing 65% of the shots you ever make regardless of level or proficiency is not fun, especially when all spells hit no matter what. Attributes, skills and level did absolutely nothing to effect any roll with him, you were as powerful at 1st level as you were ever gonna be. The only benefit to leveling up was more health and spells if you were a spellcaster.
Thank god he's not in charge anymore and we're moving on to 5e with the current DM that I write quests and DM with sometimes.
>>47167696
I have no idea who that is, but I take it that's a bad thing
>>
>>47168447
Thanks for not answering the question. The spell description doesn't help solve this.

>If you really wanted to, you could probably simplify it by having them act on the same initiative. It'd make things easier, really.
That's the plan

>>47168496
>I guess the player being able to control it makes sense. But having a character being able to control his steed to attack can greatly increase his damage potential. A warhorse attack is equivalent to a greatsword, for example. and if it charges and it's target is knocked prone, the horse can make another attack as a bonus action. Horses are easy to kill, though, so it won't be doing that forever, even though it can be resummoned.
Yeah, that was my concern. Of course, he probably won't take it indoors and into most dungeons and such. So I might just allow it. The player isn't really a power gamer. If it turns out to be an issue I will just start discouraging him from putting it into the fight.
>>
>>47168496
>>47168498
>>47168404

Now upon rereading the spell I would allow the steed to attack in conjunction with the paladin, because
>you have an instinctive bond with it that allows you to fight as a seamless unit.
>>
>>47168549
You act as if its spelled out plainly. It's really not.
Especially when you consider all the restrictions placed upon other types of summons.
>>
>>47168576
Yeah, I don't think it'll be much of a problem. It doesn't work much indoors or in dungeons, and a single AoE from any powerful enough monster can easily destroy any steed he could pick. The most it'll do is make the player feel badass in a war-like scenario, charging with his celestial steed and crushing the skull of his enemies beneath its hooves... And I don't see any downside to that.
>>
>>47168413
Appreciate that anon, he's also implementing gun powder (and therefore simple guns/munitions) and it's got me thinking heavy armor and sword and board is obsolete now.

Probably because I've never played a campaign with guns on top of never playing an ocean based campaign.
>>
>>47168666
>And I don't see any downside to that.
Me neither, Satan.
Thanks for the input, everyone.
>>
>>47168669
You ever consider reinstating the touch/flatfoot ac to make bullets armor-piercing?
>>
>>47168027
As a DM, my ruling would depend on party composition. If they have a purpose-built healer, I'm going to say it takes a full round interacting with the patient ro restore hp. If not, I could see myself OKing it (even though I really wouldn't like the thought of someone just knitting together wounds in half a second).
>>
>>47168808
More like really quickly slapping on a tourniquet.
>>
File: kookooforkenkustuff.jpg (7 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
kookooforkenkustuff.jpg
7 KB, 180x280
I had a character die kind of suddenly last night, and I think his replacement is going to be a kenku klerik.
It's a two-player party, the other character being an arcane trickster, so I'm probably going to use the Trickery domain so we can do some dick ass thievery nonstop.

Is there a good Trickery domain god in the FR pantheon I should take a look at, or is it typically better to just invent your own deity for clerics?

Also is +1 Dex, +1 Int and the Mimicry ability balanced as far as racial abilities go?
>>
>>47168808
>Full round
I REALLY hope you meant to say action.
Also
>Sorry, guy with the signature class feature Fast Hands that allows fast item interactions, who also invested into a feat that makes you an able field medic, you can't quickly apply first aid during battle, even though it already can only be done once per rest and uses a physical resource
>Hey level 1 Bard/Cleric, sure you can use your bonus action to heal them with a magic word and still attack/cast a cantrip!
>>
>>47168905
>Forgotten Realms
>Mask, God of Thieves
PHB, page 294
>>
>>47168839
But when you TQ someone, you really need to crank it down to stop the bloodflow, which takes roughly a minute in real life. Unless the tourniquet is magically self-tightening, in which case you wouldn't really need the feat.
>>
>>47168960
And SCAG 33. That's where the meat is.
>>
File: 1462579250008.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1462579250008.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>47168979

>realism
>D&D
>>
>>47168949
No, full round interacting with the target. The whole 6 seconds, movement, bonus action and all.

And the usefulness of magical healing is why you'd want a healer in the first place. If there is an actual healer, I'd want him to feel like he fills an important role in the party. If the rogue can out-heal him and attack on the same turn, the player might feel useless.
>>
>>47168979
>takes a minute
If you don't mind putting a tourniquet on a corpse. A modern soldier is expected to be able to pressure the wound and apply a tourniquet in under 30 seconds.
D&D heroes are not normal soldiers. That's why it normally takes 6 seconds.
Thieves are the best there is at doing stuff with things. That's why they can do it with a bonus action.
>>
>>47169020
Yes. I'm willing to stretch that a bit and say it's only 6 seconds though.
>>
>>47169024
>I'm going to disregard an already suboptimal feat and nerf it by homebrewing in a mechanic that doesn't exist in 5e, just to fuck people over for not using magic
Fuck off, Andrew.
>>
File: 1458246124289.jpg (210 KB, 1600x1295) Image search: [Google]
1458246124289.jpg
210 KB, 1600x1295
How does a Monk do on damage? I've never played one and we're starting a new campaign in a few days.

They're interesting but they look like they'd be shut down by sentinel.
>>
>>47169024
I agree with the spirit of what you're doing, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions, anon.

Don't fuck over one guy because he has overlap with another. The dedicated healer is at no risk of being overshadowed.
>>
>>47169024
>nerfing a healing feature that requires a feat to use because martials shouldn't be able to heal

Oh, so you are the guy all the memesters are complaining about
Way to show everyone how to be a shit DM
>>
Would you be cool, as a DM, with an Oath of Vengeance paladin blackmailing a crime lord's underlings?
>>
>>47169050
>they look like they'd be shut down by sentinel.
Apples and oranges.

The Monk's bread and butter is rapid-fire weak attacks combined with some control utilities. You won't necessarily out-damage anybody, but you'll have a bunch of stun potential at level 5 and potentially the ability to shove as part of any flurry attack at level 3.
>>
File: 5e_PHB_Equipment_Gear_Oil.png (49 KB, 323x228) Image search: [Google]
5e_PHB_Equipment_Gear_Oil.png
49 KB, 323x228
Question about oil (see pic related):

>"As an action, you can splash the oil in this flask onto a creature within 5 feet of you or throw it up to 20 feet .... Make a ranged attack against a target[,] ... treating the [splashing oil or the thrown clay oil flask] as an improvised weapon."
1. In considering whether or not using this object would count as an attack to determine whether or not Familiars and Mage Hand can use it in such a manner, should this passage be read as below?
>"As an action you can ... make a ranged attack against a target"
Such as to imply that the action that is being expended to use the item is NOT the Attack action and thus a legitimate action to be taken by a Mage Hand or Familiar? Or should it be read as below?
>"[To] splash the oil ... or throw it [at a target,] ... make a ranged attack"
Such as to imply that this method of applying the object requires taking the Attack action and thus is not permissible to be implemented by a Mage Hand or Familiar?
2. Disregarding the type of action that is required, the description specifies that if splashed or thrown, the oil is to be treated as a thrown improvised weapon (correct?). Which of the following interpretations would you consider to be correct (if any)?
>throwing the flask is similar to a thrown dart; if the character is proficient with darts, they get to add their proficiency bonus to the attack roll. In addition, the character's dexterity modifier is added to the attack roll and the damage if the attack hits.
>the flask is not similar to any weapons on the Weapons Table; the player makes the attack roll only adding their strength modifier to the attack roll and adding their strength modifier to the damage if the attack hits.

(1/2)
>>
>>47169035
30 seconds sounds really fast, when you consider that you first have to get it out of the pouch, put it on, get it as high as possible, fasten it and then start tightening until bloodflow completely stops.
>>
>>47169159

>"On a hit, the target is covered in oil. If the target takes any fire damage before the oil dries (after [10 rounds]), the target takes an additional 5 fire damage from the burning oil."
1. What are the limits to the additional 5 fire damage the target takes from the burning oil? Should this passage be read as below?
>"If the target takes any fire damage [in the following 10 rounds], the target takes an additional 5 fire damage"
Such as to imply that in every instance in which the target takes fire damage, the target takes an additional 5 fire damage? For example, if a Fighter20 two-weapon fights with two torches (wielding them using his club proficiency), takes the Attack action and uses Extra Attack(3), and uses Two-Weapon Fighting to make an attack using his bonus action, he would deal an additional 20 fire damage to an oil-covered target assuming that all of his attacks hit. If you'd be so kind as to provide your opinion on this question, consider the following passage from the item description:
>"You can ... pour ... oil on the ground .... If lit, the oil burns for 2 rounds and deals 5 fire damage to any creatyre that enters the area or ends its turn in the area. A creature can only take this damage once per turn."
The final sentence of that passage seems to literally only refer to the damage that burning ground-spread oil deals, not to the earlier damage that oil deals to a target it is soaking.
2. Does the damage stack with additional applications of oil? For example, if a Thief Rogue uses both his Fast Hands and his Action to apply two separate flasks of oil to a target, does the target take an additional 10 fire damage any time it takes fire damage over the course of the next 10 rounds?

(2/2)
>>
>>47169126
>Fight the greater evil
>No mercy for the wicked
>By any means necessary
>Restitution

It all checks out
>>
>>47169024
Fuck that. There's no need to nerf a Thief just so that he won't somehow "overshadow" the caster healer (which he won't). Especially at low levels, where the healer going unconscious means the whole party has to stop adventuring and wait until he wakes up again.

There is literally no reason for your ruling, especially since the player has invested his archetype, a feat, and actual physical resources to do that.
>>
>>47169178
>For example, if a Fighter20 two-weapon fights with two torches (wielding them using his club proficiency), takes the Attack action and uses Extra Attack(3), and uses Two-Weapon Fighting to make an attack using his bonus action, he would deal an additional 20 fire damage to an oil-covered target assuming that all of his attacks hit.
Oops, I messed that up. The Fighter20 would get 4 attacks from his attack+extra attack(3) and an additional attack from two-weapon fighting. So, following the logic of the original post, he would deal 25 additional fire damage, yes?
>>
>>47169108
Martials shouldn't be able to heal magically, they have magical items and consumables for that. Mundane healing takes time. If they want access to instant healing, they can branch out and multiclass into a caster or take the magic initiate feat.

Note: I usually say that hitpoints are a representation of stamina, and physical damage doesn't occur until a character goes under. When he does, even magical healing takes some time to take effect.
>>
My DM says that riding gryphons or dragons doesn't fit his campaign/lore.
What could I do to "bypass" this by RP and make it so that with hard work I get a cool mount?
>>
>>47167170
Dude I wasn't even serious about the whole monk thing, non of my players actually wanted to play a monk so it's a complete nonissue.
As a person using hyperbole for amusement I'm sure you understand.

>>47167089
On the subject of allowing things for your players, one of my players is an edgelord tiefling and I never made an issue about him playing a Tiefling despite my personal opinion about them stated previously here>>47165598

I also build an !Venice dragonborn republic becuase I had to fit them in somewhere, even though my original setting ideas didn't account for them.
>>
>>47169024
Thanks for being a shining example of what not to do for everyone else anon.

Everyone appreciates it.
>>
>>47169126
It wouldn't be it out of character for a oath of vengeance paladin to torture underlings, so yeah I'm good with that.
>>
I'm running a game starting at 1st level, and there are gonna be a couple of newbies spread among them. I was thinking of giving some extra temporary hit points as a buffer to keep them from getting stomped with a single bad roll, since 5e is hyper lethal at low level.

Any thoughts on how much temporary HP will suffice?
>>
File: Mirror_Beast_5e_Homebrew.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Mirror_Beast_5e_Homebrew.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Custom Monsters Edition
Some generous soul was converting a huge set of Modrons some months back, does anyone have the full/up to date set? He also made this.
>>
>>47169267
So taking magic initiate to heal but not healer makes sense to you?

That's ridiculous

Slapping on an ether-soaked adhesive bandage and some sulfa powder should definitely work better than healing word

If you're committed to such gritty realism when it comes to non-magical healing I wholeheartedly expect you to make casters follow the same rules and wait a week to replenish spell slots, or else you're just a shitty DM
>>
>>47169424
Mage is glass, so it balances out.
>>
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/may-dungeon-masters-guild-review

>hey guys you know how there are only 2 subclasses for druids?
>well instead of making our own here are some some guy on the Internet made
>>
>>47169516
> Circle of the Beast
First Scout Fighter, and now this.

Ranger ded.
>>
>>47169560
Ranger's been dead.

But I still argue that a Hunter is something every 5+ party should have.
>>
>>47169354
I wouldn't say 5e is hyper-lethal, but possibly have an NPC around with Spare the Dying and Cure Wounds in case things go awry and people don't take a class that can do healing? Though if you really want to go with the temporary hit points, spells like False Life and Armor of Agathys grant a minimum of 5 temporary hit points when cast using a first level spell slot. You could use that as a base to work off of.
>>
>>47169516
At least they're all pay-what-you-want or free this time, and only one was watermarked.

Cleaned versions of them are in the Mega now.
>>
>>47169354
Why don't you start straight at 2nd level, then? It's already way less squishy.

Otherwise you can do as >>47169606 said and maybe have a cleric cast Aid on them before they go into dangerous territory.
>>
>>47169600
People give Rangers a lot of shit, and rightfully so in many cases. But I think that Hunter is actually a good class, especially if your DM is enemy NPC happy.

Their level twenty ability is still shit, or at least shit for a level twenty ability, but taking two levels in fighter makes up for it IMO.
>>
>>47169159
>>47169178
>>47169254

Please respond.
>>
>>47169790
Oil and such are items, so using them is not an attack action but an "use an item" action

They are always improvised weapons, you do not add proficiency unless you are proficient with improvised weapons or you're using one of the homebrew classes that specify you are proficient with those things

Every time the target takes fire damage you add 5, if you attack 4 times with torches then it's 20 damage from the oil

Adding more oil only extends the duration (no rule stating this, it just makes sense)
>>
>>47169790
Also, you don'tadd your strength modifier to damage when throwing a flask, that's dumb
>>
>>47169424
What's wrong with his ruling? Martials exist only ro protect casters and hit things, and rogues only exist for utility and shanking niggas.
>>
To DMs, do you use Inspiration? Through playing for the past few months I find that the Inspiration RAW is... messy? The stated intent was for it to be used far more frequently than I've ever seen any group use it. As far as I can tell it wasn't in the public Playtest builds either, and I think it shows.

I thought of an interesting idea, but it totally removes it as a role playing incentive. At the start of the game, roll a die to determine who starts with Inspiration, still spend it as RAW without the option to pass it to another player. Whenever you spend your Inspiration you roll a die to see who gets it next.
>>
>>47169731
>Why don't you start straight at 2nd level
Teaching new players is much easier at 1st level, especially when we've got classes in the party that get quite a number of new things at 2nd.

I'm probably going to go with >>47169606 as an idea with False Life.
>>
>>47169920
Thanks for taking the time to answer. To respond to your second answer, some improvised weapons can be treated as a proper weapon in terms of damage type, damage dice, weapon properties, and proficiency at the DM's discretion as detailed on page 147 of the PHB.

I like your interpretation of stacking oil, its functional and it doesn't break the game.

>>47169952
I don't think that adding the strength modifier to damage when throwing a flask is dumb. See pic related, it simply refers to attack with a weapon and the description for oil tells you to treat it as a (improvised) weapon. Is there any passage in the book that contradicts my understanding?
>>
So I want to run a Witcher-esque monster hunting centric adventure where correctly identifying a monster and then preparing beforehand to kill it is vital to success.

I want to create a situation where the party is tracking one monster, and unless they are really observant they incorrectly identify it, leading to a fight where they've prepared incorrectly and must flee, and in the process they gain vital information to correctly identifying the creature or just correctly identify it outright once they actually see it.

Basically does anyone have any suggestions for a small number of monsters that could be mistaken for each other if normal townies are describing it? I want the actual creature to have intelligence or even pass as human so as to lead into a greater conspiracy for a plothook. I'm considering a lycanthrope of some sort but they are just giant versions of whatever animal they are.

I would even like suggestions that aren't necessarily in the MM, especially if they come from folklore.
>>
>>47170155
The problem with flasks as darts is that they are nothing alike.
A flask is a non-aerodynamic thing that is not designed to be thrown, unlike pretty much any other weapon with the thrown property.
The tavern brawler feat allows you to throw stuff like bottles using your proficiency.

As for adding damage, flasks are not weapons, they are "treated as" weapons for the purpose of making the throw attack. You can't add your str or dex mod to the damage because they don't do any damage on impact to begin with
>>
>>47170245
I think I kinda get what you mean, like hunting a monster everyone thinks might be a dragon and turns out to be a wyvern or a salamander

But this part confuses me
> I want the actual creature to have intelligence or even pass as human so as to lead into a greater conspiracy for a plothook. I'm considering a lycanthrope of some sort but they are just giant versions of whatever animal they are.

Can you elaborate?
>>
>>47170297
Okay, that's a fair argument.

>You can't add your str or dex mod to the damage because they don't do any damage on impact to begin with
However, with this, I think you are mistaken. If you're making an attack roll and treating the object as an improvised weapon, I imagine that pic related would apply on a hit.
>>
>>47170351
Basically I want them to think they're hunting some mindless beast that is certainly dangerous to some farming village living some distance outside of castle walls--something that might take a person who is wandering alone in the middle of the night. When they finally prepare and confront the creature, I want it to be something substantially more dangerous and to have intelligence so that it could lead to a bigger plotline.

So say they think they're hunting a wyvern, but when they finally confront it turns out it's a dragon, and that dragon is scheming something. In that case I would have an opportunity to start some plot. Maybe the dragon is doing some ritual, maybe more townspeople are involved, maybe half of them are polymorphed dragons, etc.

I want the creature to be smart or something that's typically bound to an intelligent creature so that a story beyond just monster hunting can be told from there.
>>
>>47170362
Again, I don't think that's the intent. A flask is fragile and designed to break. If you were to throw a beer bottle or a rock it would do the 1d4+STR damage, but a flask is not solid enough for that.

I personally would not grant impact damage because I don't believe that to be the intent, plus there are specific effects that are described after the "on a hit" which override the properties of thrown weapon damage in my opinion

You can run it as you want, of course, as the DM
>>
>>47170519
I see what you mean, well, thereare plenty of examples of that in asian mythology, particularly chinese. You could have very werewolfy-looking evidence and have it turn out that the village is a tribe of fox-demons or something

Far easier would be to plant evidence of wyvern attacks and have it be a young or adult dragon with a village of half-dragons hiding the fact
>>
File: lichking_color.jpg (411 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
lichking_color.jpg
411 KB, 2550x3300
Trying to design a dungeon for an ancient lich. Anyone got advice on what to stock it with? I've got traps and monsters covered, and I'm looking for the stuff a lich would use when not killing adventurers.
>>
Are classes and archetypes on Dungeon Masters Guild generally balanced?
>>
>>47171107
A massive library, a pool filled with gems and gold, a laboratory full of janky magic items, a box of dragon dildos, a scrying pool, a room-sized closet with all kinds of robes, a ridiculously ornate toilet...
>>
>>47171194
No.
>>
>>47171194
Very few are
>>
>>47170519
I have some suggestions coming from Brazilian folklore, which should be certainly unknown to your players. I don't know if they would fit what you want, but here are some of them:
>Mula-sem-cabeça
Could be translated as Headless Mare. They are women who engaged into romantic or sexual relationships with priests, and tranform into headless mares in full moon or thursday nights. Their empty necks spout flame. They'd have Fire Breath, hoove attacks and a lot of speed.
>Boto rosa
In english, known as Amazon river dolphin, or pink river dolphin. Legend says in nights of party in the villages, the boto would transform to a handsome young man and seduce young women, leaving them pregnant and going back to the river in the morning. They certainly would have some charm effects, being a male and aquatic counterpart to Dryads.
>>
>>47171196
>lich
>toilet

For what purpose?
>>
>>47171402
Some questions are better left unanswered, anon.
>>
>>47170047
I straight out buffed inspiration to "plot points" allowing a player to trade it in for a ludicrous turn of fortune. "That Orc chief you just failed to intimidate? Instead of turning his tribe on you he laughed and asked if you want a mug of grog"
>>
>>47171416
Truly that is an evil beyond mortal comprehension.
>>
Following on from the last thread, I still want to try and create a 5e version of the Aranea, from Red Steel back in 2e. This is the version I currently have; any thoughts?

Aranea
Ability Score Modifier: +2 Intelligence, +1 Charisma
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 Feet, Spider Climb 30 feet
Vision: Darkvision 60 feet
Spider-Shifter: As an action, you can switch between your Human, Demi-Spider or Spider forms. In Spider form, you follow the rules for a Druid's Wild Shape, with the following changes: you can still talk and cast spells, and the only form you can assume is that of a Medium-sized Giant Spider. In Human form, you lose access to your Spider Climb, Spider Bite, Webbing and Darkvision traits, but others have Disadvantage to checks made to determine that you are an Aranea.
Spider Climb: You have a Climb Speed of 30 feet and can climb difficult surfaces without an ability check.
Spider Bite: As an unarmed strike, you can instead deliver a toxic bite. This inflicts 1 piercing damage and 1d4 poison damage. You only have enough venom to deliver one bite per short or long rest.
Webbing: You can expel webbing as a ranged weapon attack once per long rest. On a successful hit, the target is restrained (Strength check or fire damage ends).
Mystical Birthright: You know one cantrip of your choice from the Wizard spell list. Intelligence is your casting ability.
>>
>>47171446
This is better than the previous versions, feels more 5e.

I would say maybe make bite dealing 1d4 piercing +1d4 poison.
>>
>>47170519
>>47171319
Oh, I just remembered another good one!
>Boitata
A huge serpent whose body is engulfed in flames. Their fire is magical, so it's not put out even under water (where they sleep) nor does it burn any trees or plants. They protect the wilderness, especially against those that would burn it down.

So if the villagers are burning down the nearby woods, they'd start getting attacked by it, having their own houses burned down. The party could mistaken it for a salamander or even a red dragon. But with enough clues and investigation, they could discover it is actually just defending the woods.
>>
How do I into designing a maritime campaign?
>>
>>47171522
Thanks. I'm honestly a little worried that the bite damage is too weak and the webbing attack too vague. What do folks think?

Also, maybe I should add the Web Walk and Web Sense traits from the Giant Spider? I mean, they're basically just fluff traits.
>>
>>47165370
>fighters are shit

They're literally the best class combat-wise in 5e.
>>
>>47165370
>-Fighters are usually shit
If you consider that Fighters are usually shit then Rangers and Monks are 110% of the time shit
>>
>>47172077
Until a mage comes along.
>>
>>47171690
There is an unearthed arcana specifically for this. Google it.
>>
>>47172077
they're in the top-tier of damage dealers, but it's not like they're the only ones. they just do reliable damage while other classes typically do burst damage or AOE damage (to say nothing of the other elements of combat). it would be hard to make a judgement, for instance, whether the fighter or the barbarian is "better" in combat. the enemy is probably dead either way.
>>
>>47172167
I have read it.
>>
>>47170648
I see where you're coming from, that makes sense.
>>
Wizards hasn't posted UA in months.

what fuck
>>
tfw rejected for a campaign on roll20
i just want to play dungeons and dragons
why is there no 5eg groups? i haven't played in so long but I have so many build ideas I want to try out. this is suffering.
>>
File: UA Gothic Heroes.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
UA Gothic Heroes.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47173811
They posted one last month. Try thinking before you post.
>>
>>47168905
You've already been told about Mask, but Mask is fucking terrible. He's CN, which should be a red flag right off the bat, but you couldn't pick a more boring deity outside of Eldath. "Go steal shit" is all Mask and his followers are up to these days, and they're not even subtle about it anymore since that part of the godly deal was jacked by AN EVEN SHITTIER GOD.

You want the Real Nigga of Trickery domain deities?
G A R G A U T H
This is a fucker so hideously evil and dickish that he was KICKED OUT OF HELL by all the other devils for being TOO MUCH OF A BAD DUDE.
And it's not because he's some edgy "so deep-dark-evil even satan fears him......." tryhard, but he was simply TOO GOOD at playing the devils' game: deals. He's essentially the God of Lawyers and Corrupt Bureaucrats.
Every evil asshole in the multiverse hates him and tries to keep him down, too, so you have enormous adventuring cred. Do you need to shitstomp some Banite tyrants or Bhaalian murderhobos? No problem, Gargauth fucking hates those guys. He is the Evil Anti-Evil. You have free reign to stab them in the back and twice in the face, and that's AFTER you trick them into signing a contract giving you express permission to do so AND ownership of their entire estate upon their demise.
>>
Greataxe: 1d12
Greatsword: 2d6

Can someone explain to me the functional difference?
>>
>>47174446
statistics, nigger

average roll on a d12 is (1+12)/2=6.5
average roll on a d6 is (1+6)/2=3.5

2*3.5=7 > 1*6.5=6
>>
When you dip in a caster class, do you keep the spellcasting proficiency? I'd like to do a warlock/fighter but I don't want to start as a fighter if I don't keep my spellcasting proficiency.

I also feel like a moron for asking this, but do you take the ability score improvement at combined levels of 4/8/12/16/19, or just at those levels in each class?
>>
>>47174528
>1*6.5
>6
wut?
>>
>>47174532
Not sure what you mean by "spellcasting proficiency."

Ability score improvements are class features. You get them when the level you take in a given class says you do.
>>
>>47174532
RTDM, senpai

And yes, profiency is always there, even if you aren't a caster but get a spell from race for example

And no, you only get ability score improvements from your class, if you multiclass you might potentially lose some of them
>>
>>47174557
obviously I meant 6.5, could you really not infer that on your own? were you honestly confused by my mistake?
>>
>>47174586
Thanks, it's just the uncertainty that was confusing/worrying me.
>>
>>47174446
Functional difference is that 2d6 has higher average damage, but 1d12 is preferable to some classes/races who get extra weapon dice.
>>
What type of quest should I give for the first session of a lvl 1 campaign ?
>>
>>47175153
Hunting down a group of bandits who kidnapped the mayor's daughter and robbed them of their family prized possession, and then defeat said bandits to rescue said people and treasure. Either that or dungeon crawl through undead infested crypt.
>>
>>47175153

You must prevent a marriage between a loli and a greasy old man. How you accomplish this is up to you.

After the session, the loli joins your party.
>>
Does booming blade and green-flame blade gain the benefits of reach when used with a weapon that has this propriety?
>>
>>47175318
I'll go for the bandit group, thanks!

>>47175449
I think I'll pass
>>
>>47175560
There's a sage advice that states that the answer to your question is no unless you take the spell sniper feat.
>>
>looking for a group on roll20, never used roll20 before
>find a group that looks promising, everyone seems chill and the dm is experienced
>DM says that in combat, saying anything is a bonus action
>literally saying something like "Heal me!" is a fucking bonus action

why
>>
>>47175592
Are you me?

I had the same experience except the DM doesn't have a group yet and he said this in his intro blurb.

Can we look for a group together, anon?
>>
>>47175592
Shutins and idiots who don't understand what fun is.
>>
Looking to build a anti-caster build. Thinking of v-human and the mage slayer feat, but otherwise don't know where to go from there.
>>
>>47175578
Does the magic stop affecting my whip or glaive after five feet or what?
>>
>>47175763
was it hoard of the dragon queen? if so same guy i'm talking about

I just got in a group but i doubt it will go well, I'm a war cleric but they said they needed a healer so they'd let me in. DM seems inexperienced but it might b cool

I really hate the "hurr cleric means you're the healer!" shit. He's a war cleric, i can fuck shit up just fine.

>>47175782
Eldritch knight + some levels of Abj wiz maybe? counterspell all day and get health from it
>>
>>47175449
>tfw online group has a loli (kinda, over 12 but below 16)
>playing a punky sorcerer to the tune of a japanese high school gang kid
>erp in whispers while game is going on setting the encounters in spots of the game we skip over for speed's sake like camping or long wagon rides
>tons of spell-play

da life
>>
>>47175836
I'm calling the FBI
>>
>>47175792
I know, it's fucking stupid. They didn't even say why, just that the 5 ft range was intentional when the spells were designed.
>>
>>47175836
>tons of spell-play
details
>>
>>47175850
Pft, Charm Person doesn't make it non-consensual!
>>
>>47175850
12+ might be legal, depending on where anon is from. 12 in mexico, 13 in japan, 14 in germany, 15 in sweden etc
>>
>>47175834
I don't want to be explicit caster though. Was thinking Monk, running up to the caster at sanic speed, punching him, breaking his concentration, using that superior dexterity to dodge spells, and
>>
File: 1361018922189.gif (679 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1361018922189.gif
679 KB, 300x194
Despite always being into MtG SWCCG vidya, and a few other board games, I played my first ever D&D (5E) last weekend with my 2 roommates (quiet) and (IRL face) along with face's gf and sister. Face had on a whim, bought a starter campaign. Our DM was a first time DM but longtime player and granted I don't have any other experience I thought he did a great job, rolling with some of our more stupid ideas, remembering what we had said involving the druid who wasn't really made up for combat. I think it's safe to say that everyone had a huge blast, but I feel like none of the players really went far in character, and did a lot less of the RP aspect than the DM was wanting. In fact at the start Face and Sister were just going at it the same way a robot would, less like a character or even person. At risk of becoming that guy I did try once or twice to RR people to "say what your character would say."
Lastly to give you an idea how bad it was my character (elf cleric who I said on my flaws was "kind of racist, not too bad but imagine how your grandma is... like that" and Quiet who played a premade tankish human who "is protective of his party members" each got inspiration when I said, "That creek looks dangerous you'd better check it out" and he did.
My questions are
>1. What can I do to become a better actor / player? Do I have to do voices and try to use their words?
>2. Am I bad to try and force more RP or should I just let it go?
>3. What can you tell me about Illmater that I can't get from the player manual? I went with backstory of former soldier saved by a cleric of Illmater so decided to become a healing heavy cleric to make it back up to him.
Thanks for any help, I just want to become a better player.
>>
>>47175960
>and
don't stop im so fucking close

>>47175907
>14 in canada
tfw will never make it happen tho
>>
>>47169287
Graduate high school.
>>
>>47175975
Goal is to have fun. If the players are retarde and can't rp, but are still having fun, don't force them. That will just ruin the game.
>>
>>47175886
Lion's share of details are the eroticizing of spell effects. Things like the feeling of a Mage Hand on your naked skin, Bigby's Hand smacking your arse, Animate Object's potential, Anti-Magic Field becomes a bit like BDSM breath play where she's separated from her own essence, magical powers, stuff like that. Immobilization. Command obviously. Conjured Animals. Water play with those spells, there's a ton of lewd possibilities this is just a few I can think of looking at the spell lists.

>>47175907
That post might be badly worded. The loli's a PC undoubtedly played by some neckbeard and I'm playing the Sorc.
>>
>>47175998
Google says 16 in canada, unless you're less than 5 years older than the 14-15 yo
>>
>>47176054
So you're not a pedobro? Man das gay as fuck.
>>
>>47175960
Eldritch Knight is a fighter subclass, you'll be in heavy armor with a sword and shield/greatsword etc if you want to

anti-mage without counterspell seems pretty pointless. also how many DMs actually pay attention to Concentration?

Bard may also be good, because of counter-charm plus you can still get counterspell and use your inspiration to help allies pass saves.

>>47169287
you can start by not being that guy.

I wouldn't even consider allowing a flying mount until level 10+, think about how gamebreaking having a fucking griffon would be.

A trained griffon with a exotic saddle would be worth thousands and thousands of gold.

You don't get to make shit up and shove it into a DMs campaign, you're a player. You do what you can do in the DMs setting.
>>
>>47175907
Japanese "national" age limit only applies in Japanese sovereign waters. On land every prefecture overrules it with its own (higher) one.

On the other hand, it's legitimately 12 in Vatican for whatever reason
>>
>>47176048
what about the DM's fun?
>>
>>47176128
Because 12 year olds, especially girls, are horny and sexually very inquisitive. It would almost be a crime to not give them what they want.
>>
>>47176242
A DM has fun if the players have fun.
>>
>>47173961
Wait, is Gargauth still around, when the goddess of sex and kittens is AWL? Because the most I remember about him is that he ruined the Knights of the Shield by turning it from a group of nasty and rich merchants into a cult.
>>
>>47173849
There's many roll20 campaigns. Just keep trying, at some point one will accept you.
>>
File: 1361018746037.gif (1 MB, 300x163) Image search: [Google]
1361018746037.gif
1 MB, 300x163
>>47176366
Ayy nice dubs.
He didn't seem to mind much.
Not sure if DM fiat or massive luck when the party took a long rest DIRECTLY outside the goblin cave (against mild protest from me (the outside part, I knew we had to rest since I almost killed my human and felt bad)) we had one of each 2 elves take a 4 hour shift awake and each had a sentry wander upon them.
Each elf, instead of waking anyone just decided to ranged attack their goblin and did 8 and 7 dg respectively after winning initiative. DM seemed bemusedly surprised, but I never bothered to see how much HP a goblin has.
>>
>>47176242
If you don't have fun when the players have fun then do not dm, you are not made for it.
>>
Part 1 of the May DM's Guild review.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.