[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm throwing together a setting where the world is fucked,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: indian_ghost_original.jpg (567 KB, 1224x1614) Image search: [Google]
indian_ghost_original.jpg
567 KB, 1224x1614
So I'm throwing together a setting where the world is fucked, modern military setting. More or less a classic formula. However there is a twist, the apocalypse itself is different for every country because it's based around the blood they have on their hands.
Germany is overran with Wolfenstien style Nazibots. Britbongs have to worry about Medieval knights coming back from the dead with angel wings to go full sister of battle on them by purging everything in a crusade. Americans have to deal with the angered ghost of Indians.
However I need help with the setting, because I can't think of anything to happen to Russia and Japan, as well as other nations. Mainly because I don't pay much attention to history and having the Japs suffer a WW2 incident would be redundant because that's already Germany's thing and I know Russia did some crap with Stalin but I don't know the specifics.
Can anyone on here help me with this setting? I just need some suggestions, nothing to deep unless you want to go that far.

Didn't post this on world building because I'm not so much making a world as I'm making a event for a already existing setting, one based around historical events coming back to bite people in the arse.
>>
Have the Japanese be invaded by the zombies of the various countries they've invaded in the past: pretty much every other Asian country.

With Russians I'd have Tsarist forces rounding up and liquidating everyone like they were by the Soviets.
>>
>>46399487
Well, Imperial Russia quite enjoyed slaughtering the Siberian peoples, so you could go with shamanic vengeance from the tundras, which could be a lot of fun.

I'd also recommend using various colonialist retributions for the British as well- they were responsible for a shitload of deaths in India and Africa. Almost certainly more blood on their hands from that than crusading, especially given that Britain was a minor participant (and they'd have to deal with Arabic Muslim ghosts, anyways).

Japan had their own fair share of massacres in China and Korea, although they like to deny it. I'd go with that angle if it were me.
>>
>>46399610
Why zombies and not revenant? They're already more or less vengeance zombies in some cultures. Or better yet what about Gashadokuros, because they are made from the bones of various dead.
>>
>>46399487
>Arabs overrun by Jews
>Jews overrun by Arabs

I can fap to this.
>>
>>46399686
Actually yeah, I like that more. Do it.
>>
File: Clay-golem.jpg (1 MB, 1728x2304) Image search: [Google]
Clay-golem.jpg
1 MB, 1728x2304
Hang on I just got a idea, you know that Jewish legend about a golem that would do stuff? How about Jews fighting Robonazis with various types of Golems? Shekel golems.
>>
Japan had a pretty long history of being at war with itself, even when it was technically a unified country. So actually have them be attacked by the spirits of marauding Samurai that also attack one another.
>>
For Russia id go with the souls of all the prisoners of war that died during and after WW2
>>
How about Mexico getting fucked up by spirits that serve different gods from Aztec mythology? Xiuhtecuhtli spirits being a mix of Nox and a guy with a flame thrower, Tlaltecuhtli spirits going earth bender on people's asses, ect. Maybe even some non-undead as cultist running around sacrificing people.
>>
>>46400030
Mexico would have organized groups of criminals that actually control everything kill a lot of people and would be forced to send their dregs to another country in order to prop up their failed state.
>>
>>46399661
>I'd also recommend using various colonialist retributions for the British as well- they were responsible for a shitload of deaths in India and Africa. Almost certainly more blood on their hands from that than crusading, especially given that Britain was a minor participant (and they'd have to deal with Arabic Muslim ghosts, anyways).

Britain is overrun by Muslims. Nobody notices a difference.
>>
>>46400240
Not so much a failed state so much as a completely destroyed one by this point.
>>
>>46401021
kek
>>
>>46399787
>Blizzard, Bethesda, and EA Golems storming Germany to kill Nazis.
The hero we needed but not what we deserved.
>>
>>46399686
>They're already more or less vengeance zombies in some cultures. Or better yet what about Gashadokuros, because they are made from the bones of various dead.
So Attack on Titan with skeletons?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.