[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Player Base
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: mtg reddit.png (145 KB, 1024x563) Image search: [Google]
mtg reddit.png
145 KB, 1024x563
Why is it so stupid, I thought the player base consisted of more 25+ demographic
>>
File: RedditFAGGOT.png (114 KB, 944x315) Image search: [Google]
RedditFAGGOT.png
114 KB, 944x315
>>46289068
another fine example
>>
File: 1459020659370.png (92 KB, 503x257) Image search: [Google]
1459020659370.png
92 KB, 503x257
>>46289068
I would've actually considered that a decent discussion to have until the fucking signature at the end

People who do that shit on forums that don't use signatures naturally are the biggest fucking jackoffs on the face of the Earth

But of course the discussion would've ended on the same reason why we're on the two-set paradigm now: There was always the one uninspired set that just had absolutely nothing going for it. So by having two sets instead of three the developers don't end up burning out on ideas trying to adapt the common mechanics to the theme of the block.

And >>46289115 is a fucking cuck. This wasn't like the OGW where the really big shit was leaked. This wasn't like NPH where the entire set was leaked. It was one guy's entire booster pack whom neglected to show the flip side of the DFC he had gotten. It had nothing of purpose other than maybe one fucking lore spoiler (whoopty fucking doo nahiri is fucking shit up who cares).

Honestly if you're going to let Leddit sum up the entirety of the MTG player base for yourself go right ahead. I can't stop you but at least I can call you an absolute faggot for doing so.
>>
>>46289068
What we seeing is the effects of a young player base because of aggressive marketing to the tumblr youth. I would avoid reddit and you avoid most of the worst player base. I am curious to see if tho works for Wizards in the long run since tumblr teens grow up into unemployed sjws
>>
>>46290155
Op here, the guy bitch about spoilers is bitching about oath leak, but sane people did not give a shit about it to be honest. My issue is after the manland shit I started to pay attention to the player base and I am wondering is the next wave of mtg players are going to be asshats or is this only a reddit effect
>>
>>46290674
>I am wondering is the next wave of mtg players are going to be asshats or is this only a reddit effect
I honestly used browse Reddit to try and keep myself up to date on things since I don't follow the news or anything but I absolutely hate myself for doing so.
The problem in general with it is that pretty internet points make people feel like they're right. But a lot of the overarching issues dwindle down to whatever sub you're on. /r/Hearthstone is full of people who will bitch and bitch when the game doesn't have some useless quality-of-life feature that literally nobody the game was designed for truly cares about (they're also one of the worst offenders of judging something way too hard when it's first revealed, only to say shit like "I knew it all along" when it ends up being the opposite of what they said). /r/DayZ is full of shills who think the devs adding more guns and making the rain look prettier is literally the saving grace that will keep the game alive when all the core shit hasn't been fixed, and the sub's own mods will delete any sort of legitimate criticism that calls out that bullshit. /r/magicTCG isn't as bad in my experience but there's always the shitter or two like you posted.
It really doesn't matter where you go, you'll find retards like these in all different kinds of flavors.
>>
>>46290970
I think an import point I forgot to conside is that Wizards is involved in that community so there is a lot of ass kissing in hopes of free cards. I like that people are honest here, unlike there where the majority vote and the hopes of free stuff makes people into retarded sheep.
>>
>>46289068
The mistake you made was assuming 25+s couldn't be retards
>>
>>46289068
Keep your redditshit to yourself.
Reported.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.