[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #945: Trace On Ice Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: Jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48191210
>>
File: miltank.jpg (30 KB, 260x320) Image search: [Google]
miltank.jpg
30 KB, 260x320
Quick, I need to kick ghosts in the face without being a ghost.

Besides the Scrappy ability, what're the safest sources of that?
>>
>>48200225
There is a weapon you can get from Blame that will strike intangible opponents. Solid State Blade. SSB.
>>
>>48200225
Jade Empire
>>
>>48200225
Jojo.

Danny phantom.

Any necromancy but I say overlord for sheer power.
>>
>>48200225
Wuxia has what you need, I forget the name of the perk though. However, it explicitly lets you touch ghosts and other incorporeal things. In a martial arts setting. Obvious intent being kicking ghosts in the face.
>>
>>48200269
Ghost Cutter is its name, I believe.
>>
I am considering restoring Kaguya's mind, fixing her paranoia and things and waifuing her to give her a better life.

On the other hand, she is the strongest thing in the setting besides Madara... And I really want to punch out a strong thing.

ON THE OTHER HAND, Black Zetsu was being a huge dick and was just heating up conflict.

ON THE OTHER HAND, definitely saving/resurrecting Sound 4 and waifuing Tayuya while finding other methods of taking others with me for adventures of they want. Maybe copying feather

Choices, people.
>>
To the anon that was questioning what Maoyuu magic can do, the answer is some fucking bullshit if you have enough energy. Main character blew up a mountain relatively casually at one point in the anime.
>>
>>48200295
sounds right.
>>
>>48200324
Never not stick it in crazy, except when you musn't not do so. Which is not never always.

But it isn't not crazy, except yes, so do so and adopt Black Zetsu and make a sitcom out of it.

I can see it already. "My Bunny Goddess Wife and Kid". Think of the ratings!
>>
>>48200324
Anon, you're overthinking this. It's Naruto. We're not dealing with a choice of "punch out Kaguya" or "befriend Kaguya". Defeat means friendship, you can do both. There's even a perk for it.
>>
>>48200324
Bunny girl goddess, that is all.
>>
>>48200324
There is a perk in that very jump for providing therapy through beatings, you can fight Kaguya and waifu her.
>>
>>48200357
Yep, mainly its normal rpg or fantasy world stuff but the high tier stuff is damn powerful.
>>
>>48200324
the Them background in HSoD that makes people you defeat into your loyal subordinates
>>
>>48200404
I mean, isn't that all rpg stuff? Once you learn how to do meteo, you can't pretend that your magic isn't bullshit.
>>
What are some settings, with good waifus for a living inter-versal spaceship, that aren't talked about every thread?
>>
demonbane jump!
>>
>>48200459
Macross, maybe.

Actually, what the fuck is up wit macross?
>>
>>48200324
>besides Madara
Son did you even read it (or read all the wiki articles like me)? She's much stronger than Madara, hell, the Kaguya you see is literally her taking his body and warping it into her image while she possesses it.
>>
>>48200510
What do you mean? What about it do you need clarification on?

But yeah, Macross is great for waifus. Those Meltrandi women...got to love them.
>>
>>48200459
I mean, I say it whenever companions come up.
The Boss from metal gear, you get her from one of the scenarios.
>>
>>48200532
Space vampires and all this weird vitality shit, and there's no clarification in the jump document about what those other aliens are and do.
>>
How would people here feel about an Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger jump? Watching Tokustasu shows reminded me how much I loved watching that show.
>>
>>48200460
I think he's too heavy to jump.
>>
>>48200521
In raw power sure but there was a reason Kubo had to introduce her all of a sudden. Madara had too much hax abilities to be defeated. She might have more chakra but he has all the bullshit. Not to mention not fighting like a total retard like Kaguya does, where she pointlessly uses absurdly chakra intensive jutsu over and over for no real reason and uses it in ways that actively disadvantage her (Going to a gravity realm where she's affected by gravity? God damn you dumb girl).
>>
>>48200578
hell yeah
>>
File: 1461467837999.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1461467837999.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
>gone for nearly a week due to sickness, comp problems, and other issues
>get back online
>get caught up
>mfw
Why live.

>>48200510
Macross is one hell of a drug, man. You have no idea.

Amazing singers, crazy-ass tech/mechs, space stuff? It's just all amazing. Race of amazing-looking giants such as Klan Klang helps tremendously. Jumps such as Macross are things I will never, ever regret doing.

>>48200571
>there's no clarification in the jump document about what those other aliens are and do
...fuck. My bad.
>>
>>48200583
She literally has all of the same powers as Madara. Only even better and with more shit on top of that.
>>
>>48200583
>Kubo
Kishi anon, Kubo is the mangaka of bleach. Naruto was written and drawn by Masashi Kishimoto.
>>
>>48200607
>>there's no clarification in the jump document about what those other aliens are and do
>...fuck. My bad.
I mean, I can just look it up on a wiki, but from the jump alone I'd wouldn't have much idea.
>>
File: Akibarangerteam.png (276 KB, 740x382) Image search: [Google]
Akibarangerteam.png
276 KB, 740x382
>>48200578
Forgot pic.
>>
Does your jump chain have a commentator?
>>
>>48200684
Samuel L. Jackson, motherfucker.
>>
>>48200571
Okay, then, I'll explain some. I admit I haven't watched Delta yet, though, so anything relevant to that I don't know. But the gist is this:

So there are these alien bug monsters, the Vajra. Not quite a hive mind, but close. Their biology naturally includes a lot of hypertech. They've got natural beam weapons, force fields, reactionless flight, telepathy, and FTL travel. A large part of this is due to their metabolism forming a hyperdimensional crystal, "fold quartz" (many different types of fold crystal are used in advanced technology, though fold quartz is the best) They're not naturally hostile, actually a pretty peaceful species, but due to their alien outlook it was easy for the actions of a conspiracy of cyborgs to trick them into attacking humans. They also carry an infection that causes fold quartz crystals to form in the brain of those infected. Gives them telepathy, but eventually kills them. It can be cured so that the victim just gets telepathy, though.

So next we've got the Protoculture. We don't know what the Protoculture looked like, but they were the stereotypical precursor alien race. They actually revered the Vajra as holy, and given the similarities between their tech and Vajra biology they may have learned it by reverse-engineering them. Anyway, long ago they kidnapped paleolithic humans from Earth and engineered them into giant super-soldiers, the Zentraedi. They safeguarded their empire and things were overall good. Until the Protoculture got greedy and decided to make a new breed of super-Zentraedi, the Protodeviln. Protodeviln were incredibly powerful, each one of them a potential planet-wrecker, but they consumed far more energy than could be easily provided them. So the Protoculture scientists did something stupid.

>cont.
>>
File: trouble.gif (2 MB, 540x292) Image search: [Google]
trouble.gif
2 MB, 540x292
>>48200225
Be a dark type.
>>
>>48200578
I loved Akibaranger, but does it have enough content for a jump? That's something I'd be concerned about, but if you think you could pull it off then by all means take a crack at it.

I want to suggest that, if you can't come up with enough stuff, maybe just make a Sentai/Toku jump and add it in as a 0 CP drawback or a scenario.

Also, because I want to complain, season 2 really wasn't that good. It dragged much more than season 1, the new blue was annoying, and I don't think the ending was handled well at all, especially compared to how the last season ended. Ending spoilers Either Prism Ace OR Super Malsheena could have served as decent final bosses, but using both of them resulted in Malsheena being dealt with very anticlimactically and Prism Ace coming out of nowhere and being underdeveloped.
>>
>>48200684
I have the Super Best Friends Zaibatsu commentating my jumps with the Lets Play perk from spooky's
>>
>>48200607
>Klan Klang
Best canon companion purchase in chain.

Fite me.
>>
>>48200684
Jump Bastion for the best commentator
>>
>>48200625
Except she doesn't use any of abilities Madara ever used. Ever

>>48200379
My harem is made of quite a bit of crazy, man
>>
>>48200717
No argument on season 2, it had a few good moments for me but didn't measure up to the first season.
>>
>>48200728
>Except she doesn't use any of abilities Madara ever used.
You mean Kishimoto focused on new/unique things Kaguya could do instead of rehashing the same Rinnegan powers he'd been focusing on for many chapters at that point? C'mon anon, you're just being obtuse on purpose.
>>
>>48200001
Bayonetta. Bonus Package plus Magical Works. If you can surf on a jet fighter, I'm sure standing up on a bike is nothing.
>>
>>48200746
Rinne Sharingan is its own thing. And I DO think, Anon, that while she COULD learn to do this stuff, she wasn't able to. She had raw power but it was her sons and their children and Ninjas who refined and invented the techniques.

Madara had lesser raw power but he was called God of Ninjas before becoming Jinchuriki. He knew all that bullshit and more
>>
>>48200746
>this character totally has all these powers they don't actually demonstrated, the writer just didn't show it, but it's true.
>>
>>48200699
They engineered into the Protodeviln a transdimensional energy tap allowing them to draw upon an entire alternate universe for power. But there were already things in that universe. Great and mighty beings, but non-sapient. Until they were drawn into the Protodeviln, fusing with them, creating something new and horrible. So now the Protodeviln are somewhere between a C'Tan and daemonhost, to use 40k terms.

The Protodeviln have all the power they need, but to stay stable they need to consume minds for an energy they call "spiritia". Evidence suggest that spiritia may be related to the superdimensional vibrations involved in telepathy and FTl travel. So they eat the minds of the Protoculture as well as many Zentraedi, and mind control their empty husks into the "Supervision Army" they use to conquer the galaxy and farm worlds for spiritia. Their leader, Gepelnitch, winds up so swollen with spiritia that he becomes a psychic black hole, threatening to absorb the consciousness of every being in existence. Only a last ditch effort by the remaining Zentraedi manages to stop him and the other Protodeviln and seal them away in stasis. The Protodeviln defeated, the Zentraedi separate into a bunch of patrol fleets to hunt down the remaining Supervision Army drones and safeguard the galaxy.

Thousands of years later, one of the few surviving Supervision Army ships crashes onto an island in the Pacific Ocean. Its crew all dead, the United Nations (in this universe fulfilling the fears of conspiracy theorists and managing to create a One World Order) set to work reverse-engineering and repairing the ship, called the Macross for enormous scale it's built to. What they don't know, though, is that buried in the Macross's programing is a boobytrap to automatically attack any Zentraedi ship it detects. When the Adoclass Fleet warps int to scan the Sol System, this happens and provokes a war.

>cont.
>>
What do you jumpers look like under the Sight?
>>
>>48200684
Northernlion for me.
>>
>>48200795
Supposedly she absorbed the chakra and techniques of everyone caught in the infinite moon eye thing. So it's more she technically has them then that she has skill with everything.
>>
>>48200795
>These powers which her suns had which were genetically inherited by her totally aren't possessed by her.

>>48200793
Rinne Sharingan is literally the Rinnegan plus all the weird dimensional shit Kaguya could do.

I think you're wanking Madara really hard, either as a fanboy or because you don't want to admit to a logical error on the internet as an anonymous.
>>
>>48200822
>>
>>48200684
The Thread.
There is some jump, I want to say Dragon's Crown, that lets you choose your own Commentator/Narrator. I chose the Thread.
>>
>>48200720
Isn't she already interested in someone else?
>>
>>48200822
>>
>>48200864
He doesn't return it, though, and treats her pretty shitty. I gave her something better.
>>
>>48200699
>>48200819
And now you all know why I offered Protodevlin with caveats as a race option and Zentraedi, but NOT Protoculture or Vajra.
>>
File: whoops.jpg (145 KB, 819x648) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
145 KB, 819x648
>>48200822
>>
Is there anything particularly dangerous about starting the Worm jump in Seattle?
>>
File: They See You.jpg (148 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
They See You.jpg
148 KB, 600x376
>>48200822
Yeah...
>>
File: Haha time for friendship.png (511 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Haha time for friendship.png
511 KB, 1280x720
>>48200822
I don't honestly know what "The Sight" is, since many things go by that name. But I hope this is close.
>>
>>48200819
So to make a long story short, the Zentraedi win. There are just too many of them. The Adoclass Fleet actually surrenders to humanity's side, despite being the ones to begin the war, due to realizing that it was all a mistake. But the other Zentraedi aren't so willing. And they kind of kill all humans. By the end of the war, humanity is down to a few hundred thousand members, maybe a million total. The post-war population is composed mostly of clones. Clones, and the Zentraedi. Zentrans, having been designed as war machines, are actually really weak to this thing humans call "love". We basically embark on a mass brainwashing expedition of them, and we finally defeat them after first bombarding them with cultural influences to distract them and then heavily nuking their command ship. So now the Zentraedi are our friends, even if they did horrible things we mostly forgive them because they were the equivalent of autistic children at the time. But we still don't completely trust that humanity is safe, so we send out a bunch of colonization fleets, the "Megaroads", each guarded by their own Macross-class transformable battleship. Each of the Macross stories after the original series follow individual Megaroads and the threats they encounter out there in space. That's how we come into contact with the Vajra, the remains of the Protodeviln, and also some weird kangaroo-people. I don't know what they're about. Cute, though.
>>
>>48200870
>>48200892

They probably mean Dresden Files' Soul Sight.
>>
>>48200888
No, nothing beyond the norm, there.
>>
>>48200890
That pic. . . Psyren was a good read.
>>
File: zentradi1.jpg (419 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
zentradi1.jpg
419 KB, 600x800
>>48200895
Also, the Zentraedi provide humanity with one other clutch advantage: giant waifus that want to be waifu'd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
>>
>>48200822
Teeth.
>>
File: AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg (542 KB, 2300x2400) Image search: [Google]
AS61alavnajwaadlkasgj56.jpg
542 KB, 2300x2400
>>48200822
>>
>>48200943
Well, yes. Sorry, I was running out of space. The giant waifus are definitely one of the big incentives to making peace with them.
>>
File: 1453209478155.jpg (148 KB, 489x535) Image search: [Google]
1453209478155.jpg
148 KB, 489x535
>>48200895
So what you're saying is that I should purge the Zentraedi in revenge.
>>
>>48200989
Except the Adoclass. They were the ones who defected and tried to prevent the Atmospheric Cleansing Operation. Those guys are alright.
>>
File: smugfacec9e.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smugfacec9e.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>48200967
>The giant waifus are definitely one of the big incentives to making peace with them.
>making peace with them.
Oh, things are gonna get made alright.
>>
>>48200943
>giant waifus
By far the best use of Sacrificial Bestowment is giving the YJ growth power to waifus, godzilla style cat fights cause a lot of collateral but people should accept the sacrifice of their cities for the glory of giant waifu wrestling.
>>
>>48200989
I was wondering when you'd show up.

How about we purge rabbits while we're at it?
>>
File: 1458600290144.png (575 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
1458600290144.png
575 KB, 960x800
>>48200822
>>
>>48201006
Yeah yeah.

>>48201026
When did rabbits genocide humans into almost extinction?
>>
>>48201019
That's one way of doing it. I went the tech route and just took the Zentraedi tanks and made smaller, wrist mountable versions that let them swap between normal and giant sized.
>>
>>48201026
Purge something WORTH purging, like fucking mosquitos.
>>
File: 1458337307571.jpg (118 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
1458337307571.jpg
118 KB, 1417x1417
>>48200822
Not a good idea to look at multi-dimensional god-eating eldritch horrors through any type of true sight. Soul Sight even less so.
>>
>>48200822
>>
>>48201006
Oh, addendum: There are still a lot of separate Zentraedi fleets out there. They don't know about what the fleets attacking Earth did. So please don't commit genocide against them. They haven't committed any crimes against humanity, and you have the chance to hit them with deculture to make sure they never will. Convert them and you get giant waifus and husbandos with no need for any moral dissonance.
>>
>>48201034
Unless you're not the person I'm thinking of, don't you usually make some up excuse to genocide non-human races? No matter how flimsy the excuse is?
>>
>>48201078
Well, you can make the excuse for rabbits that they ARE capable of stealing human land through their mass-breeding capability.
>>
>>48201109
Rabbits are tasty, though. So a preponderance of them just means more food.
>>
>>48201109
Only if they're someplace with no natural rabbit-eaters.
>>
>>48201124
See: >>48201119
>>
>>48200822
I look like a bunch of people, all superimposed over one another
>>
>>48201119
>eating cute things
>>
>>48201078
I'm probably not the person you're thinking of, I only have a grudge against races that kill humans.
>>
>>48201155
Well then, my apologies.
>>
>>48201149
Most of the things people eat are cute. That's the sad downside of breeding for being plump and full of delicious calories, it gives them rather infantile traits and that makes them look cuter than they otherwise would. Even plants are susceptible to it, to a degree.
>>
Question about the Deadman Wonderland jump, [Branch of Sin] is discounted, does that mean the sub-options prices are discounted as well?
>>
File: uneducatedyandere.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
uneducatedyandere.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>48201149
Anon, I only ever eat cute things.
>>
>>48201181
...that explains so much.
>>
>>48201149
I'm pretty sure I remember lucarioanon giving a step-by-step of how to skin, butcher, and cook rabbits and other small game in the irc once.

Sounded pretty good to me.
>>
>>48201191
That anime is hilarious, too bad it's too lewd for a jump.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY LIVID.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY LIVID.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>48201191
I didn't know it was possible to feel this level of disgust.
>>
File: 1461997999882.jpg (91 KB, 600x710) Image search: [Google]
1461997999882.jpg
91 KB, 600x710
>>48200822
>>
>>48201241
I wish there were more pictures of elemental magic beings.
>>
>>48201268
We all do anon, we all do.
>>
Actually, is there any way to trick true sight? Or is it actually always completely accurate?
>>
File: waybig.jpg (244 KB, 900x1359) Image search: [Google]
waybig.jpg
244 KB, 900x1359
So, since im hype as hell for the Ben 10 jump coming out, and I think you all should be too.

So lets all post our favorite Ben 10 Aliens.

Mine is Way Big, since he is literally Ultraman!
>>
>>48201191
That is actually quite literally a crime to do to someone without their knowledge.
>>
>>48201301
Pretty much completely accurate. Watch out for fae, they've got it on at pretty much all times.
>>
>>48201315
Law isn't globally ubiquitous.
>>
>>48201301
Would one of the void thingies from SBURB work maybe? I know a lot of them are optimized for concealing things.
>>
>>48201305
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but yeah, definitely Way Big. What's not to love? I also like Big Chill. He's cool, that whole ghost/bug aesthetic.
>>
>>48201315
Don't you routinely engage in preemptive non-judicial punishment?
>>
>>48201301
Uriel could straight up shut it down.
It doesn't affect Fae so if you are sufficiently divergent from humanity it might not work on you.
Actually The Sight is quite dangerous and looking at many jumpers has a high chance of mind breaking like what happened when Harry got a peak at the Naagloshii.
>>
>>48201320
Well, hold on, there's out of context problem things things to be accounted for, as well as how true sight works in dresden. For a jumper, tricking it might be relatively trivial.
>>
>>48201301
If it's D&D style true sight, then you can block it with solid material, though I suppose that's suspicious as well.
>>
File: Eson Judges.webm (2 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
Eson Judges.webm
2 MB, 1280x536
>>48200822

The planet was mars... you can guess which jump it was.
>>
>>48201344
Quite irregularly actually. Only in cases where someone cannot be redeemed.

Befriending someone via purifying them of evil does not count as punishment, as it does not actually punish them (unless you mean in the name of the moon).
>>
>>48201360
But anon, we don't have an Aldnoah.Zero jump yet.

Seriously, though, what is it with anime having Mars be populated by assholes that need a good Exterminatus?
>>
>>48201352
That's up to personal wank really. There's a spell in DnD if you wanted to out of context it easy mode.
>>
>>48201387
>But anon, we don't have an Aldnoah.Zero jump yet.
And hopefully never. Fuck that setting.
>>
>>48200837
I'm gonna have to agree with the other Anon.

Madara was a ninja with decades of experience and hundreds of techniques under his belt. Kaguya is pretty much an unthinking animal, relying solely on raw unfiltered bullshit power and whats-his-face-the-plant-guy's instructions.
>>
File: Upgrade1.png (100 KB, 308x479) Image search: [Google]
Upgrade1.png
100 KB, 308x479
>>48201305
Upgrade's always seemed pretty cool.
>>
>>48200822
Well, I guess that depends on what you consider to be real. If my true form is considered to be "when all my perks and stuff aren't being hidden away by shapeshifting and bullshit", then... I'm a kitty.
Okami & Blazblue have perks that have rendered me in some permanent state of "IS A CAT". There's also some elf in there, and Toriko made me part plant, so there's probably like some flowers growing out of my body.
And Pattern Blue / Hybrid + Magical Body + Bloody Magical + Blood Magic has rendered me some kind of weird soul creature made of magic and blood. So I'm probably kindof glowy and prone to fudging details from moment to moment. Fluid body, y'know?

"Yokai" is honestly the closest thing I can call it without going on for a paragraph or five like I just did.
Some kind of short bipedal cat made of blood and magic and soul energy with spider lilies growing out of it.
Monster cat.
Yokai.
>>
>>48201414
>Kaguya is pretty much an unthinking animal
She's a psycho, not a fool.
>>
>>48201413
I get that the Martians are cunts, but what's so bad about the setting?
>>
>>48201387
Terraformars
>>
File: __leafeon___by_kanymon.png (187 KB, 448x429) Image search: [Google]
__leafeon___by_kanymon.png
187 KB, 448x429
>>48201423
>>
>>48201430
The fact that they are literally dindu nuffins, and the chosen ones of mars.
>>
>>48201430
Unlikable characters, dumb plot, stupid-looking mecha (though a few that I do like), and the only person who's aloud to have even the tiniest bit of intelligence is the protagonist, so that his common-sense solutions to fighting the Martian super-mecha can be be presented as "genius plans". "Shoot it in its weak point" does not require a genius to come up with.
>>
File: Two favorites combined..png (270 KB, 819x706) Image search: [Google]
Two favorites combined..png
270 KB, 819x706
>>48201305
XLR8 and Upgrade are my two favorites. And apparently someone shares my tastes since I was able to find this pick on Google images.

Anyway, XLR8 is awesome because of the design, and Upgrade is just awesome because of how broken it is. Looking back on it Ben probably could beaten everyone with Upgrade alone if he had used it to collect and continuously improve some of the tech he came across, plus it's literally an amorphous pile of nanomachines so i'm sure it was virtually immune to damage.

Way Big is also one of my favorites.
>>
>>48201413
But if we had a jump of it, then you could nuke everyone. Don't you want to nuke everyone?

>>48201440
I know, man. I was joking.
>>
File: 1444518082491.jpg (23 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
1444518082491.jpg
23 KB, 480x359
>>48201457
>>
File: Big Chill.jpg (36 KB, 564x552) Image search: [Google]
Big Chill.jpg
36 KB, 564x552
>>48201305
I like Big Chill. The wing-robes and the freeze/ghost theme are cool. It was also hilarious when he took over Ben and made him have 14 babies.
>>
File: Baby_Necrofriggian.png (776 KB, 1228x912) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Necrofriggian.png
776 KB, 1228x912
>>48201490
I mean look at these little guys, so cute.
>>
>>48201428
From what i'm given to understand, because I stopped reading Naruto long before the War, she relies upon Black Zetsu's instructions to fight Team 7. The second he goes down, she's fucked.
>>
Jump 102: Star Wars: Classic Trilogy
>Nine of Wands (The steeling of the will to stand or fall.)
Due to everything that happened during Clone Wars, the Classic Triology must stand on its own. No actions carrying over. Of course, the canon before was Legends anyway. Now we're into the new canon.
>Age: 27
>Location: Free Choice (Tattooine)
>Identity: Drop-In
>Bonus History: Force Sensitive (800)
So... at this point how strong am I in the Force? I'm a Jedi times over now.
>He's Dead, Right? (600)
Ah, that old fallacy. Never assume. Even if you have a body, you can still be tricked.
>Basic Powers (Free, Force Sensitive)
Sure, I basically know how to do all of these things already, but that's not the point.
>Force Stasis (200)
Selective freezing of people might be useful, I'll take it.
>Tutaminis (0)
A very silly name for a talent I already have, but it wouldn't hurt to increase my proficiency in it.
>Meditation Chamber (Free, Force Sensitive)
A nice place to relax? Sure.

And so it came to pass that a knock sounded upon the door of the Lars family. They found two men standing there, one nondescript and one wearing the face of someone who had died. We introduced ourselves, said it was a bit of a long story... and Anakin wanted to meet his son.

I quietly told Owen what the future held for them, and that I was there to ensure that they did not get turned into a pair of charred skeletons. And then I told them what I knew of Luke's future. The best way to deal with that... to allow Anakin to raise him for the next five or so years and train him in the ways of the Force. It didn't hurt that Anakin had his head on straight - but this wasn't the same Anakin that Owen knew. It took a bit of time, but he accepted this. (Meanwhile, Anakin smiled and nodded about Owen being his stepbrother, but Shmi had settled on Naboo and Owen came into existence in the previous universe.)
>>
>>48201478
That wouldn't retroactively change the fact the the setting itself validated the shittyness of the martian's social systems and justifications, and pushed attempts to make you sympathize with their motivations, which are entirely contradictory to their actions, after they eradicate most of the humans on earth.
>>
After that, I tracked down Kenobi, brought HIM over, actually remembered to take a picture of the look on his face, and... honestly, it was like reuniting two brothers. Even if it wasn't HIS Anakin, having him back brought a light to Kenobi's eyes that had probably been gone for years. I gave him a mandate: the Jedi must be rebuilt, and he would be the one responsible for passing the torch to the next generation (and incidentally preventing Ben from going full retard). Anakin would deal with Vader. And I would deal with the Emperor.

Time passed. Eventually, there was a shootout in orbit of Tattooine. An escape pod came down. When the stormtroopers came, Anakin and I were sitting there waiting. Oh, the droids? Jawas grabbed them. They were already trashed, though. Why were we here? Because we've got an appointment for dinner. With Lord Vader. When they called up that they had two men, one of whom identified himself as Anakin Skywalker, we were brought up there in quite the hurry. We laughed at their decision to restrain us, but played along for the time being.

While Anakin and I acted as a very large distraction, Kenobi and Skywalker rented passage on an aluminum falcon or something and got the hell off of Tattooine. In what I would assure everyone was an unexpected coincidence, Jabba the Hutt's palace was levelled by explosives that somehow were in the structure itself, killing everyone within. Due to problems of timing, Jabba was still in the starport while it happened, but losing that much meant his enemies came out of the woodwork, eventually killed him and a low-level state of war existed between them where they couldn't even shake down the local businesses without getting in each others' sights. But I digress.

Post limits are bullshit. I swear I'd pay if I could post 4k at a time.
>>
>>48201512
We were taken to the Death Star along with Leia, managed to derail and prevent Leia's interrogation and instead Tarkin made his threats; the Death Star was in orbit of Alderaan, but when he ordered the crew to fire, there had been some sort of mysterious malfunction ensuring the primary weapon could not fire, with dozens of circuits fused and inoperable. The overhaul would take days. When the time came for the interrogation of myself and Anakin, I pointed out that the four of us (including Leia) needed to sit down and have a proper dinner, and that more guests would be coming shortly.

The bait for that dinner? I would freely tell him the fate of the children of Padme Amidala, which I thought would interest him. (Anakin managed to keep a straight face.) I'd already told Luke and Ben the plan, so when they were brought in, they were unsurprised when Vader himself boarded the ship and invited them (at saber point) to dinner.

Dinner was actually rather nice, aside from the whole sterile environment that it took place in. The staff cooked a princely meal, I verified that none of it was poisoned of course, and as everyone ate (including Vader), I started to tell the story.
>>
>>48201528
>"Once upon a time, a servant boy fell in love with a queen. The servant boy worked diligently, escaped his cruel master, and apprenticed himself to become a warrior, a knight in shining armor. He only found it to be another kind of servitude, but thought that as long as he could be a hero, it would be worth it. In time, the young knight won her heart, and the queen became pregnant with his children." Everyone noted that Vader's posture changed at the word 'twins'. I kept going.
>"He kept having nightmares, knew they could come true, but the warriors he looked up to dismissed them. He told his friends, and the only one who took it seriously was a black-hearted man who pretended to be his friend. A man who claimed he could teach the knight how to save her, and then never took a single step in that direction. That man, in time, used his guile to gain the knight's allegiance, magic to bind him in a suit of inescapable armor, and treachery to take the kingdom for himself and slay all the other knights who were tasked with keeping the peace. The peaceful kingdom was turned into a militant empire. A dark place, better in some ways than what came before, worse in many others."
>"The emperor knew he never fully had the knight's allegiance, no matter what he did, because the knight's true allegiance was to his queen. A queen he was falsely told he'd slain after striking her. A queen who, in her final moments, gave birth to twins. The boy aspired to become a knight, and a wanderer and his companion met him and helped to train him to become the man his father sought to be. The girl was a princess, and her duty was to her kingdom. And in the queen's final breath, she named them: Luke and Leia."
>"Anakin Skywalker, I would like to introduce your children."

(Meanwhile, Han Solo and Chewbacca were still confused as hell; this amused me for so very many reasons.)
>>
>>48201545
Over the course of the next two hours, Vader bounced between extremes in emotion. Happiness. Sorrow and regret. Rage. Anakin was the one who helped him through it - the man he might have become. The man he still wanted to become. And to Luke... it was an object lesson in the corruptive power of the dark side. The best intention one could possibly have, twisted to the darkest ends.

And then I hit Vader with a magical purification blast, stripped his armor from him, cured him and regrew all his old injuries, and he was an entirely new man. Quite literally. Anakin told him that the best thing he could do, if he wanted to make up for what he'd done, is take control of the military when Palpatine was taken down. Because I was already planning to do precisely that - go to Coruscant and eliminate him. After all, I'd already done it once before.

He destroyed his lightsaber on the spot. Anakin-the-younger smiled, handed him his own lightsaber, and told him that he was well on his way. And then, his purpose fulfilled, he gave his kids a hug, wished them well, and returned to the world he'd come from.

Vader was dead. Long live Anakin Skywalker.
>>
>>48201559
Anakin and Kenobi promptly helped hijack the Death Star, sabotaged its communications, and announced to the crew that the reactor was going critical and all personnel needed to evacuate to the planet they were in orbit of. And they weren't wrong; I used my abilities to hijack control of the station, start making systems go haywire, and spook everyone into getting out. Everyone except us and Tarkin, anyway, because Tarkin is a bastard. He got sent to Tattooine. Because sand.

The Death Star jumped into hyperspace, came out of hyperspace in the outer Coruscant system, and proceeded to self-destruct, as a message to the Empire itself to anyone who cared to look. The Millennium Falcon took Luke, Leia, Han and Chewbacca to the rebels with a hefty bonus. Anakin went with me in my own freighter to Coruscant; while I went to the throne room, he went to assume control of everything. The guards trying to stop me were laughed at, rendered paralyzed, and the ones who were force sensitive had that ability ripped from them. When I reached the Emperor, he got the same treatment, and his body was so old and frail that he could not survive without drawing on the force. Which was hilarious. And it also meant that he couldn't play Force Ghost, so no immortality ever happened to him.

Anakin took control via the accepted protocols and the transition was handled with a minimum of problems; he took the title 'interim chancellor', reinstated the senate, and began the integration process to restore the Republic. The militarization was dialed back gradually, so recruitment was reduced, present members were given incentives to retire early, and things actually went pretty well overall. No splintering in the wake of the emperor dying.

It was a lot less bloody than I expected, quite honestly, I'm happy with how it turned out. And yeah, Han and Leia somehow still ended up together. As a parting gift, for shits and giggles, I made the two of them force-sensitive too.
>>
File: Ben 10 Jump.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Ben 10 Jump.pdf
1 B, 486x500
The long wait is finally over. After two other jumps and well over a year of development limbo, Ben 10 is finally here. Featuring:

-Significantly less aliens than I originally planned (expect more to be added at some point).
-Significantly more Backgrounds, items, and perks than I originally planned (I don't know what I was thinking. I blame items for the delay).
-No picture of aliens (much like Farscape, expect this to change).
-Poorly priced aliens and items (I know I hate writing items, why the fuck did I include so many?).
-The secret ending nobody asked for (not even me).

I'll probably make another jump in the future. Farscape did a lot to teach me my weaknesses and Soul Hackers came out incredibly quickly, so if that day comes don't expect as long a wait.
>>
>>48200822
Assuming I suppress my "hide your magical presence" perks/powers/items...
A fearsome person-shaped space of non-euclidean chaos, infinitely deep (NGE Angel + Chaos Form from Webmage + Non-Euclidean Geometry from 8-bit + Robospace), filled with eyes (high insight Bloodborne, a ton of eye enhancement perks).
Surrounding which, my natural aura is a brilliant swirling silver shot through with sparks (M:TA), layered on top of that are two wan silver auras (V:TM & V:TR). Countless subsidiary auras in many normal and 'neathy colours mark the different types of magic I can use, but they're probably drowned out by the brilliant incandescence. Several lines of magic extend outward and into subspace pockets or the warehouse itself (Wireless Interface (Thundercats) links to magic items in storage).
Wider still, a swarm of Ruhk butterflies flitter about me.

Anywhere the eyes look is probably cast with light indicating my own magical sight, like Sauron's spotlight gaze, except roving in many directions at once, and even being emitted from positions outside my own body (360 vision, Sense of the Now, top-down perspective & third person perspective).

I'd like to jump Werewolf and Leviathan for even more auras.
>>
>>48201570
I got to say, considering the whole purpose of getting it in the game was to destroy planet killers, I was hoping you would use the Sajuuk on the Death Star.
>>
>>48201574
Oh shit, son. Reading this eagerly.
>>
I've a question about stuff like Unified Focus from Overlord; How does growing in physical strength work for when you aren't in a human body? I understand how growing in magic power works, but what does growing in physical power translate to when I'm a spaceship?
>>
File: dog and chicken.jpg (76 KB, 816x979) Image search: [Google]
dog and chicken.jpg
76 KB, 816x979
>>48200822
>Actual true sight form:
A roiling orange sphere, with a vaguely dog-shaped shadow hanging over it. It has seven (sometimes eight) flaring arms reaching out into nothingness. One of the arms is particularly thick and you can see part of another sphere in the distance connected by it.

>What it'd look like one step removed because I couldn't find an image that met my specific requirements:
Orange eyed lucario and a blaziken.
>>
>>48201625
Sadly not. But I am planning on using it on Borg cubes soon.
>>
File: 633px-Sunny.png (106 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
633px-Sunny.png
106 KB, 633x356
>>48201305
>Not waifu-ing an Anodite
Anon...
>>
>>48201574
The Omnitrix option. . . needs some work. . . it is understandable to restrict access to some of the more bullshit aliens but the other restrictions make no sense.
>>
>>48201301
Well, I'm pretty sure that each of your alt forms are your true form. So jumpers should be able to 'fool' true seeing through the expedient of taking an inconspicuous true form and lieing by telling the truth.
>>
>>48201748
What exactly is the problem? Is it the Life-Form Lock?
>>
>>48201574
>Not letting us be Ghostfreak
Y u do dis
>>
>>48201574
Why do some origins get more perks then others? I'd understand if it was the priced origins doing it but some of the free ones get more then the costy ones. And Refugees get a 600cp perk for free, which makes no sense given they cost just 200cp.
>>
>>48201780
>wanting to be Ghostfreak
>>
File: 1462812976218.gif (476 KB, 325x183) Image search: [Google]
1462812976218.gif
476 KB, 325x183
>>48201574
>Anodite option
>magic
>Animojo
>Evolutionary Function to install on E.V.O.'s Simulated Biome for absurd gene predictions
>Staff of Ages
>mfw all of these

It begins.
>>
>>48201574
I'll be honest, this needs some real work. I think you should spend a lot more time fixing this up before you move on to a new jump.
>>
>>48201574
Most of the Alien Species cost way too much.
>>
>>48201753
Dresden True Sight shows what your soul/self/mind/goodorevil looks like in a composite that varies from person to person/entity to entity but always is what is utterly and truly the person being seen and can never be forgotten by the person who views it.

Aka mortals really hate using true sight because it drives them insane and fucking evil shit might drive them insane immediately. Unfortunately its also really good for looking at anything magic, illusioned, or trapped so they have to. The stronger fae (maybe all of them but certainly Lea and up) and presumably other higher order/magical entities like angels also have it always on. They're also all insane, but kinda low-key insane stemming from knowing the utter truth about everything they see.
>>
>>48201574
Why isn't Osmosian a race?
>>
>>48201787
Seeing as how Refugees have to be human, it's more accurate to say they get 300cp worth of points. The reason why Plumbers and Refugee cost more is because they give more. Refugees are magic and Plumbers need easier access to aliens and an alien partner.

>>48201780
Keep reading.
>>
>>48201809
That's the plan, but I need feedback before I can fix it. All my jumps go through this process.

>>48201810
Yeah, I need that to be looked over.

>>48201835
Because of confusing Omniverse retcons.
>>
>>48201839
Can you be a Male Anodite?
>>
>>48201776
Well the main issues seem to be that 600 points of starting aliens is. . . worthless and (apart from restricting the bullshit species) the restrictions kind of weird for something that costs your full budget and has no discount.
>>
>>48201776
>And no you can’t scan Ben’s aliens
Why? Or rather why aren't we starting with the same set of ten as him anyway?
>>
>>48201919
My guess is it's a loophole plug to prevent Alien X shenanigans.
>>
>>48201776
If people manage to steal Ascalon, they should be allowed to keep it, IMO.
>>
>>48201862
All I have to say, is that if/when you start adding new aliens that a hybrid perk may be in order to appease some of us who can never make up their minds
>>
>>48201928
Celestialsapiens are blocked by fiat anyway.
>>
File: spooked.gif (2 MB, 249x220) Image search: [Google]
spooked.gif
2 MB, 249x220
Where are the best worlds to learn recipes from?

>inb4 Toriko

I don't want Gourmet Cells escaping their containment dimension, pic related.
>>
>>48201980
Toriko

You'll eat your gourmet cells and you'll like them!
>>
>>48201874
Yep.

>>48201878
I know the pricing needs reworking, but keep in mind that each alien provides a fairly large amount of powers. It's sort of like buying a bunch of perks in bulk.

>>48201919
a. That would be well over a thousand points worth of aliens.

b. The other original aliens are on my busted computer, and I should have the money to fix it in a few weeks so I'm waiting on that instead of rewriting them.
>>
>>48201826
makes sense. Of course that would make having multiple True Forms even stranger to look at than your average eldritch monstrocity. Jumpers would tend to be more bizarre than even the Fae are used to.(Depending on number of alt forms and time spent jumping of course)
>>
File: FrySlinger.png (173 KB, 482x360) Image search: [Google]
FrySlinger.png
173 KB, 482x360
>>48201980
Well now, you know what that means we need?

FIGHTING FOODONS!!!!
>>
>>48201642
Anyone?
>>
>>48201574
No canon companions? I'd really dig picking up Charmcaster.
>>
>>48202061
Shut the fuck up. You should have realized you weren't wanted here the first time you asked that question and nobody answered you, just fuck off already.
>>
>>48202061
...Being stronger in space? It's Anime physics, anon.
>>
>>48202061
You become a ship that's more physically powerful. It'd only matter if you were grappler from Outlaw Star I guess.

Anyway, ignore >>48202081 , it's our resident shitposter being a shit.
>>
>>48202061
I have no idea. That said let me see if I can get in touch with the jumpmaker and get you an answer.
>>
>>48202092
Oh, my bad, I read it as IN a spaceship.

Yeah, no clue. Just wank it. Maybe you'll be tougher and have more engine power?
>>
>>48201642
I would guess in hull strength & general weapons power, if you're a ship. Also depends on what definition of "strength" you're using. Could also apply to "strength of engines," "strength of sensors," etc.

>>48202081
You're pathetic.
>>
>>48201997
>well over a thousand points worth of aliens
Whose powers can only be accessed one at a time, only last for 10-30 minutes, and aren't especially good by setting standards.
>>
>>48202080
I've never included that option before and figured people would grab them with pods. After getting the other kinks worked out, I'll think about it. I'm getting some idea on how to implement it though.
>>
>>48201997
look man, I appreciate being Ripjaws for now but I would pay my full 1000cp for this jump and maybe even more to be Way Big
>>
It it rude to do Witcher's Work if you're not a Witcher?

Let me back up a bit: During Body Mod I made myself quick, agile, pale, white-haired, and gold-eyed. I've taken Forgotten Realms and I know how to make Silversheen, and I've been to Bloodborne and have beast-killing weapons. I'm equipped with weapons that are good at killing beasts, with a liquid that can be applied to them to temporarily make them better at killing monsters in the Witcher universe. And I look like a Witcher to anyone that doesn't notice I don't have slit pupils. Chances are, someone is going to ask me to do Witcher's Work, and, with my experience, I'm going to be pretty damn good at it.

Are Geralt or Vesemir going to take exception to someone not carrying a Witcher school pendant looking like a Witcher, or doing Witcher's Work?
>>
>>48202146
Pods aren't all that popular, bro. You can only get a small number for our 500 jumps, and they're really overpriced.
>>
>>48201574

Aww, no Necrofriggian option. Oh well you said you'd add more later.

Does the Sanctum perk work through mystic feng shui resonance to give a boost or does it actually drain power from the objects?

I like the meta discount note on Paradoxical, very fitting.
>>
>>48202127
That is a good point. I'll probably just give the Omnitrix a discount though. I might remove the restrictions from scanning the Omnitrix. I mean, it isn't like Plumbers don't have easy access to a bunch of different aliens either. I always thought having to explore to get more aliens was fitting though.

>>48202159
I'll make sure Waybig is one of the first aliens to be added.
>>
>>48202241
YAYAYAYAYAYAY
>>
>>48202241
Paradox, could you remove the weird spacing issues? Like every thing has a weird triple spacing between things.
>>
>>48202202
>Aww, no Necrofriggian option. Oh well you said you'd add more later.
It's on the other computer.

>Does the Sanctum perk work through mystic feng shui resonance to give a boost or does it actually drain power from the objects?
Mystical feng shui. Think of it as harnessing the ambient energy that magical items tend to produce.

>I like the meta discount note on Paradoxical, very fitting.
I thought it was appropriate. It was also a last minute addition. The last draft I put up a few weeks ago didn't even have it.
>>
>>48202161
Doing Witcher's work - They probably won't mind but expect them to be a bit condescending. However there aren't enough witchers to get the job done so someone has to do it.

Looking like a Witcher - honestly as long as you don't bring it up no one will know you aren't a Witcher. As for Geralt or Vesemir you could say you lost your pendant, and didn't the Witcher's have several schools/training grounds? You could say you came from a different school than them. You could also roll with the jumper classic excuse "I was an experiment"
>>
>>48202288
I think that's how I've always done it, but there isn't any reason I couldn't just double space it.
>>
>>48200607
Live for Batman and Original Trilogy jumps! Plus there were updates for Legend of Spyro and High School DxD, and Crux is writefagging. Sadly, SJ's site hasn't updated with any new jc adventures.

Out of thread... the Star Wars Downunder fanfilm. And watching my nieces groan and eyeroll at Star Wars Pink Five. I'll stop before this turns into /myblog.
>>
>>48202319
Didn't someone in-universe try to make ubermenschen using either the same method, or something similar to, as is used to make Witchers? That could be a good excuse. Early attempt, escaped, etc.
>>
File: Ghostfreak-upgrade.jpg (839 KB, 1696x2333) Image search: [Google]
Ghostfreak-upgrade.jpg
839 KB, 1696x2333
>>48201305
I always liked ghostfreak and upgrade. here's a bastardization of them both
>>
>>48200822
Sleepy, depressed, and if evil is palpable I guess the evildar goes on the fritz from the bad time in black bullet?
>>
>>48200858
Threadception?
>>
>>48202373
That's a cool picture. They are two of my favorite aliens as well.
>>
What jump provides the best portals if I want to put wires and maybe pipes through them over intergalactic distances. Something small that can be moved around freely.
>>
>>48202360
>SJ
It has been a while. Hope they keep going.
>>
>>48202241
>probably just give the Omnitrix a discount
Would the discount be for Tennysons?
>>
>>48202321
Can the actual Osmosians absorb Alien X's powers?
>>
>>48202360
Wasn't the DxD jump update still a WIP?
>>
>>48202425
No, I mean give the aliens you purchase with the Omnitrix a discount.

>>48202465
There was an entire arc where the main villain was trying to do that. Also, you aren't allowed to.
>>
>>48202369
All the time actually. It's mentioned in canon that people try/tried to steal their secrets semi regularly. Witchers are inherently experiments by witches anyway, and when have you ever met a magic user that looked at an experiment and went "Meh, good enough"? It's highly likely you got pseudo witchers running about or being made. If you don't have the training I don't think you have the right to the name though, and experiments would definitely have differing powers. Still its a valid excuse. You may even be able to convince Geralt or Vesemir to take you on as an apprentice if you show you are passionate about being a trying to be as "real" a Witcher as you can (good luck though, that's highly doubtful unless you're female and stacked charisma perks).
>>
>>48201574
I'm assuming that for "paradoxical" the line " if you choose to not be affected you will still
be mentally aware" should read more like "if you choose not to be unaffected" or better yet " if you choose to be affected".

On a side note, I love that perk. Really helps advance the side goal of "become a Time Lord". (And picking up Galvan doesn't hurt either).
>>
>>48202610
Does that preclude any copying at all, or stuff like using morphing from Animorphs to copy an Osmosian/whatever else could reproduce powers?
>>
File: rath 015.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rath 015.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>48201574
LET ME TELL SOMETHING, PROFESSOR PARADOX!
THERE NEEDS TO BE AN APPOPLEXIAN OPTION!
>>
>>48202579
Red!

Might be a dumbass question, but will there be interaction with daemon primarchs in BC? I really want to fuck with Mortarion
>>
>>48202410
Alternatively, any way to power devices across huge distances, or fuel to vehicles, would be really appreciated.
>>
File: Highschool DxD 1.5.4.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Highschool DxD 1.5.4.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48202579
I have come to the conclusion that more work on it won't make anyone happier, least of all me.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
>>48200822
MAIN MAN!
>>
>>48202717
I am... uncertain. Would need to think on it.

>>48202725
Well at the end of the day you're the one who makes the call.
>>
>>48202685
I'm personally anti-steal omnipotence.

>>48202691
I agree. Tetramands had priority, but guess where they are right now?
>>
File: Red_Tear.jpg (252 KB, 771x552) Image search: [Google]
Red_Tear.jpg
252 KB, 771x552
Jumpers! What are the best jumps to get space ships aside from LoT?
>>
File: 13561101828085.jpg (30 KB, 807x596) Image search: [Google]
13561101828085.jpg
30 KB, 807x596
>>48201574
>no chimera sui generis option
Okay.
>>
>>48202834
Go to Tenchi, get a treeship.
>>
>>48202803
Ah. So it's a fiat ban on all copying, even out of setting methods? And are celestialsapiens actually omnipotent or just insane universe destroying cosmic beings?
>>
>>48202834
I will forever stand by the Jurai Tree Ships from Tenchi. I actually like those better than LoT. If you still want a huge ship and don't mind making a investment for your efforts, the Sajuuk from Homeworld is pretty awesome.
>>
>>48202834
I don't know about the best ship but in the green lantern jump you could get a ship that can travel billions of light years in second.
>>
>>48202852
You can't take that with you, you have to build it again every jump.
>>
File: Hagane.png (76 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
Hagane.png
76 KB, 400x228
>>48202834
I like my Space Noahs.

https://youtu.be/6ovXjW_CDeE?t=124

https://youtu.be/-9Q8OWey0SA?t=139
>>
>>48202848
pretty much actual omnipotence they were deciding stuff like should we bring back the dinosaurs. they just have 2 voices deadlocked and therefore do fuck all
>>
>>48202915
I can bring back the dinosaurs though, does that mean I'm omnipotent?
>>
>>48202848
Unless you like arguing with yourself for all eternity you don't want to copy that BS.
>>
>>48202915
That's not exactly proof they're even universe class reality warpers man. That's planet level at best. Sure as heck not near omnipotence.
>>
>>48201574
So since we have a ben 10 jump who here is going to try and do some alien landscaping?
>>
File: funny-animals-rat-flower-Favim.jpg (36 KB, 602x452) Image search: [Google]
funny-animals-rat-flower-Favim.jpg
36 KB, 602x452
>>48202938
The universe was totally destroyed at one point. They brought it all back.
>>
>>48202834
Pretty much none. LoT is better than anything else in jumpchain, free, and you don't benefit at all from taking it late in your chain so everyone has it before they can get to the point where they can get any other ship that's even comparable.
>>
>>48202927
Alien X can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies. better example happy?
>>
>>48202971
Don't you have to deal with two idiot beings who constantly argue?
>>
>>48202957
>>48202971
Then just say that instead of 'bring back the dinosaurs'. Was it so hard to be clear and not expect us to have seen the episodes?
>>
>>48202725
So, is there a reason why Sunrider is so busted Companion-wise?

Perks are meh and Companions can give up their 300 CP for a 1000 CP Ship with several notable freebies?
>>
>>48202938
Once the universe was destroyed so Ben turned into Alien X and remade it. It was actually a plot point that he fucked up and ruined the taste of a smoothie. The same episode also blamed the shifting art styles between the series on Celestialsapians fuckery.
>>
>>48202834
My personal fleets are mostly based on Halo tech, with Mass Effect fields and Star Trek warp drives for "frigate" Wolfpack shenanigans. Also, hangers for Mobile Suits even if they aren't used all that much.
>>
>>48202978
Not if you absorb a baby. That's why Aggregor was trying to get to the Forge of Creation.
>>
File: Auralnaut Star Wars.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Auralnaut Star Wars.pdf
1 B, 486x500
The jump that nobody asked for.

Seriously, though, I'll get to work on the Lyrical Nanoha update now.
>>
>>48203007
You'd do better with Green Lantern warp drives, much faster.
>>
>>48203061
What what what the fuck is this.
>>
>>48202834
The Ark ships from Anno are pretty neat but you need to import them or upgrade them for space. They do have the benefit of being able to actually land on a planet without spanning from horizon to horizon or taking structural damage from gravity. They also have built in resource extraction/colonization stuff, and can be summoned into any body of water deep enough. The Kerykeion can even function perfectly at the bottom of the ocean. They may not be the titanic warships most jumpers like but they make great science vessels, have greater utility, and their size makes them better candidates for stealth tech.
>>
File: Sajuuk.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Sajuuk.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>48202834
You have to ask?

I kind of want to repaint it and rename it, though.
>>
>>48203061
>Space hooters
I never knew how much I wanted this.
>>
>>48203078
It's heroin.
>>
File: Suzuka dance.gif (551 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Suzuka dance.gif
551 KB, 256x192
>>48203061
Are you ready to get down on the dance floor?

>>48203078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8
>>
>>48203068
Well, yeah. I can do better with lots of things.

But I don't want to.
>>
>>48203061
I have no idea what this is, but so far from reading it I APPROVE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!
>>
File: tumblr_o4y60zBQxm1tq4of6o1_500.gif (343 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4y60zBQxm1tq4of6o1_500.gif
343 KB, 500x281
>>48203061

>We Dance Like Jedi [100CP, Free Jedi]
Hah! And you thought the Jedi were all talk! Just look at these moves! You've mastered basic and advanced
dancing, more than enough to destroy the average challenger on the dance floor. Also comes with mastery of a
Jedi's most important tool and weapon of dance, the ravesaber.

>So Please Report to the Dance Floor [600CP, Discount Jedi]
“You have to dance-fight me!” This phrase has been uttered countless times across Jedi history, in countless
forms, but it has always been acknowledge as a challenge between Jedi to a Duel of the Dance. Now, by
invoking a similar phrase, you can challenge someone to a duel. There are no negotiations, no nitpicky rules in a
dance-fight, the parties simply dance until there is an obvious victor, who takes with him all of the pride of the
loser.

THIS JUMP
IT WAS MADE FOR ME
I AM NOW
UNDEFEATABLE
AAAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>48203096
>>48203097
What.
>>
>>48202985
I thought I gave them both
You get 300CP and the ship, kinda like what Macross does
>>
>>48203097
If only she wasn't so flat chested she would have the perfect design.
>>
>>48203135
>give them both

>You can import your companions into this jump. each companion gets 300cp for perks as well as an additional 400cp for Ryder or Star Ship upgrades. If a companion wants to purchase a ship it will cost them all their perk CP
>>
>>48203061
With So Please Report to the Dance Floor, can someone refuse your challenge? Because the possibility of being able to challenge anyone anywhere to a dance off is just too great to pass up.
>>
>>48203100
Fair enough
>>
>>48203135
Macross gives them a mech, not an entire Macross Battleship. Unless they essentially get a free choice between a Ryder or an Assault Carrier, which >>48203159 is suggesting it's not.
>>
>>48203165
It's all relative to a setting where very rarely someone actually tries to kill you, so keep in mind that you won't be able to really get someone to stop trying to shoot you by dancing.

You can certainly intimidate them by dancing, though.
>>
File: jyaki-gun-oh.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jyaki-gun-oh.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>48203138
Trust me she's already loaded with massive guns
Can't tell if the Project X Zone triology or Endless Frontier is more crackastic
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.