[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #937: Gilgamesh VS Scion: Dawn of Jumpchain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: PDF.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
PDF.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48123424
>>
>>48130861
Let's make a collection of all filler Naruto bullshit that actually seems interesting. Like how we talked about that stuff in previous thread.

Honestly, if you are on missions outside of Konoha, unless you got MC-Kun drawback, you don't have to be involved with filler, as you won't be with the main people in fillers...

But you still could get access to filler stuff
>>
>>48130915
It's not like DBZ where you have the driving episode stuff though.
>>
>>48130861
My money is on Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh has many arms, Scion has only two.
>>
>>48130915
Well, there's the Hero Water in waterfall, it would probably be pretty useful for immortal jumpers.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hero_Water
>>
Anyone have that bacon soup recipe that anon posted a few threads back? That stuff looked tasty.
>>
>>48130962
Yeah, but Scion has no cool swords for Gilgamesh to steal. I think that maybe instead of fighting they'd commiserate over losing their partners and just go out for a beer, instead.
>>
>>48130915
here's some bullshit eye stuff that isn't rinnegan, tenseigan, byakugan, or sharingan.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ranmaru%27s_Kekkei_Genkai
>>
Are there any better perks for surviving having your body destroyed than:

Anomalous Physiology
>From SCP: Requires COMPLETE destruction to kill you, even ashes are enough to survive.

Omega Healing Factor
>From X-Men Movies: Can regenerate from a singe drop of blood.

Apostle
>From GATE: Can survive being sliced into large numbers of pieces and having them buried long distances from each other, must have those pieces brought back together to recover.

?
>>
>>48130915
Can we just get a 0 cp drawback to insert all the filler episodes into the naruto jump along with the normal stuff without needing to take mckun?
>>
>Take Godtier in Sburb, which requires you die on your questbed
>Also take Can't Keep Down The Clown, which makes you ludicrously durable
>Do this as a fairly early jump
>Realize I probably don't have enough firepower to kill myself
Wat do?
>>
>>48131047
horcrux

be a d&d lich
>>
File: reasons.jpg (15 KB, 192x248) Image search: [Google]
reasons.jpg
15 KB, 192x248
>>48131003
>>
So, for those who took Vortessence from Half-Life, what have you accomplished with it?
>>
>>48131060
There already is a +0 drawback.
>>
>>48131066
Jump into black hole.
>>
>>48131060
I could have sworn there already was, but looking at the jump I don't see it. Odd.
>>
>>48131060
That's already a thing
>>
>>48131060
There is one, I just wish there was one that allowed you to take specific fillers.
>>
>>48131104
Wait, no, I just saw it. Look like quite the silly bugger now, don't I?
>>
>>48131109
>>48131081
Its not on the copy I have?
>>
>>48131080
What is it?
>>
>>48131080
I taught it to everyone in UC Gundam. Really fucked up the "those people on Earth have their souls weighed down by gravity and are an inferior species" rhetoric a lot of villains like to give when every single human being is the equivalent of a Newtype. Only better, because normal Newtypes can't shoot lightning.
>>
>>48131128
You're outdated.
>>
>>48131128
>>48131134
On the one in the drive it's called stuffed, and is the first drawback
>>
>>48131066
Have your companions Godtier, then kill you using their powers. Or with their weapons. I imagine they'll manage to kill you eventually.
>>
>>48131134
It's the source of the Vortigaunts' powers. Basically the Force. It starts off as just electrokinesis, but it can be expanded into a lot of other applications. The neat thing is that it's really easy to do cooperative power uses with it, so the more Vortessence-trained people you have the stronger their abilities are.
>>
>>48131047
Marvel's Healing Factor+Speed is better for that combo.

You don't need the 'be able to come back from a single drop' guarantee, since Anomalous Physiology already takes care of that. And the healing factor you can get in Marvel is much faster.
>>
File: MUSIC.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MUSIC.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
So, we all have a lot of soundtrack perks, right? Some jumpers are even collecting them.
Tell me a story about that, /jc/. Has anyone ever wondered where the music was coming from? Ever had a particularly apropos song come up at just the right time?
Tell me how music has enriched your life.
>>
I have a Naruto question. Are there any metals or materials that block or inhibit chakra the same way Nth Metal does Magic in the DC Universe? I seem to remember something with the spider guy but my naruto knowledge is lacking so I don't know if anything else was done with it.
>>
>>48130915
Dark Nature
Swift Nature
Steel Nature. At least their alternate usages from movie with Chimera Technique.

Chimera Technique is learnable. Use it. Get Five Kekkei Genkais on the mountain, or at least the fifth. Thus, you become immortal, or at least "Immortal", the dude never acheived it so we don't know how immortal you are... And you can get more than five Kekkei Genkai
>>
>>48131200
>we all have a lot of soundtrack perks, right?
Nope
>>
>>48131190
I am not really looking for a combo, rather the individual perks that can let you survive having your body destroyed.
>>
>>48131066
Get a chainsaw. Being vertically cut in half would still kill you with Can't Keep Down The Clown.
>>
>>48131205
There are a lot of random techniques that do it, I seem to recall a special web for one.
>>
>>48131205
That's his spit. Kidomaru's "metal" is actually a resin he secretes in his saliva. Fits with the spider theme. And it's chakra-resistant, but doesn't actually block chakra. It just takes a lot more to penetrate it than normal, that's why the focused chakra pulse of the Gentle Fist were the best bet against it. Actual chakra-proof stuff is the realm of the Truth-Seeking Balls, and even they have trouble with nature chakra.
>>
>>48131205
Why, you want to make a stupid looking Mecha Jumper?
>>
>>48131200
Jumpchan's radio.
>>
>>48131235
Actually, they can negate any chakra techniques, all natures, due to containing all natures, but they can't negate stuff that also has Six Paths sage chakra
>>
>>48131076
>>48131003
Took me a while to find it. Here you go.

http://pastebin.com/LN2Z6zX0
>>
>>48131214
Would Native Demon from Lord of Light work?
>>
>>48131200
If i am being mysterious then I am followed regal orchestra and choir. If I am going to be a faceless prophet then I am going to be stylishly so.

If Im going full horror movie on someone then they hear chase music. Sure it takes away from the paranoia but its funny.
It takes a lot to make a stew
Especially when it's me and you
and him, and Steve from corporate too
>>
>>48131261
Nature Chakra =/= Chakra Natures.

Nature Chakra is the shit you use to reach Sage Mode, it's basically ambient/natural chakra in contrast to the elements and yin/yang that ninja use.
>>
>>48131240
Obviously. Who would want to?
>>
>>48131261
Not "nature" as in the elemental natures. "Nature" as in the natural energy chakra that goes into making senjutsu. It has nothing to do with the Six Paths senjutsu, anyone with sage mode can damage the Truth-Seeking Balls.
>>
>>48131271
*wouldn't
>>
>>48131284
>>48131268

WHY IS NARUTO SO CONFUSING ABOUT NAMING CONVENTIONS IN ENGLISH
>>
>>48131265
Possibly, but that seems to only work if you take it as the god origin. Taking the God origin and a different origin's capstone would be really expensive.
>>
>>48131047
>From GATE: Can survive being sliced into large numbers of pieces and having them buried long distances from each other, must have those pieces brought back together to recover.

Apostle (600, Discount Drop-In): Normally this means that you pledge yourself to a God here and when you die your soul goes to them. But luckily for you I’ll ignore that and give you its benefits anyway. What this means is incredible strength and speed and amazing regeneration. They also tend to live for a very long time up to a 1000 years. You can outrun cars and heal from bullets the moment they leave your body. You’re not on Rory’s level but you’re close.

Where are you getting that from?
>>
>>48131291
Honestly, it's largely an issue with lazy translators, even if the original was confusing skilled translators could modify the terms used when translating to make it more clear. I mean english has plenty of redundancy that way.
>>
>>48131291
Translations a funky business.
>>
From OOTS:

>On the subject of classes not mentioned here, unless the official 3.5 edition D&D class is exclusive to a single campaign setting, you may also take it as if it were a class from this table. No homebrew classes – them's the breaks.

Is there a list of non-setting specific prestige classes for 3.5e D&D?

On another note, is there a way to enlarge the reply box? Every time I copy-paste 1 sentence or more, it gives me really weird formatting issues that I have to go back and fix manually, and it's kind of annoying.
>>
>>48131200
>http://pastebin.com/LN2Z6zX0

I just took "here's to you" from MGS. Then I ate a speaker with savage salvage, so the music is coming from me.
>>
>>48131306
The source material, Apostles are damn near immortal.
>>
>>48131229
I am planning on taking A real ninja and MC-Kun so I can't use any techniques. I am calling it my Naruto Death Run for a reason.

>>48131235
Ideally I need something that smashes through Chakra enhanced defenses and possibly stop chakra based healing if you stick it in their body.

>>48131240
I am not that person. It sounds like fun but I have way too much planning, cheating and rule bending to do.. While I do intent to abuse technology and magic a robot outside of maybe a doombot is currently not part of the plan.
>>
>>48131396
>On another note, is there a way to enlarge the reply box?
Bottom right of the box you type in. Click and drag.
>>
>>48131210
Aren't they weaker versions that can only be used in a specific ways via a tattoo on your hand?
>>
>>48131442
Thanks a lot -- that was really quite irritating.
>>
What jump has the best Baby's First Clarketech perks?
>>
>>48131506
Tenchi Muyo, probably.
>>
>>48131442
WHAT THE COCK.

I NEVER KNEW ABOUT THAT.

>>48131443
The thing is, the guy invented it beause he DIDN'T have anything special. No Kekkei Genkais or such. AS such, that means that the Chimera Technique he used was also invented and is not exclusive to him.

The thing is, in order to fuse himself with a person and kep himself as himself, he needed to somehow hollow his body out in some way to have space for people he would "fuse" with
>>
>>48131506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY
>>
For the guy who's making the Video Game Designer jump, if you're around, may I suggest a drawback involving the infamous video game movie phenomenon? Maybe a lower drawback where any movie adaptation of the game you made sucks, or a higher one where, with only in-jump perks, you have to make one that is both reviewed well and makes money? Just tossing out ideas.
I'm not trying to find ways to get more cp so I can get more stuff, what are you talking about.
>>
File: Cultist-chan01.jpg (38 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
Cultist-chan01.jpg
38 KB, 205x166
So, who's the best LoT companion and why is it Cultist?
>>
>>48131665
What a funny way to spell Necron Tomb Spider.
>>
>>48131665
>Cultist
>Not Tuesday
>>
>>48131665
Because she is adorable, gets a huge power buff if you finish hard mode, and smells of bacon.
>>
>>48131665
Hooligan Tuesday is best you filthy heretic.
>>
>>48131699
>>48131711
I say no to harpoons and morphine.
>>
>>48131705
Bacon a shit, anon.

A shit.
>>
>>48131717
You must also say no to living and bringing justice and hope to the universe.
>>
>>48131717
Maybe just a little morphine?
>>
>>48131717
She did the best she could with what was available.
>>
>>48131732
I prefer to bring death to that particular universe.

>>48131736
Maybe a little. . . but definitely no harpoons!
>>
>>48131711
>>48131699
Military women are trash, she gives you an addiction, and you need to sacrifice everything about yourself to get her.
>>
File: 1429903208661.jpg (173 KB, 910x1024) Image search: [Google]
1429903208661.jpg
173 KB, 910x1024
So Apparently the original Concept for Convexity [Really called Aether] was literally Energy Bending from Avatar the Last Air Bender.

Literally all of it. The concept of dark and light, balance, your own will must be iron, etc. Spiritualism that transcends material elements. ALL OF IT.
>mfw

The only difference is the source. It's mana instead of spirit energy. There's one TINY problem though. In setting they noted that it's similar to becoming a reality warper once you master both in perfect harmony as the whole setting runs off of mana. Granted it might just be hyperbole on the writers part.

Just note this is revelations on all the cut content meant to be put into the original game. The game had no real explanation for its magic and how it all worked. How blue crystals are a thing what exactly convexity is [this shit didn't even have an in setting name Convexity was just a convenient place holder by the fans]. It even mentions an in setting reason for the upgrade system [The Aethercrest].

Should I even bother incorporating such ideas? Granted I had to do a lot of gap filling myself with the most basic of interpretation to justify its existence outside the context of a game. I'm already working on the update but I just wanted to confirm one last time.
>>
>>48131763
>and you need to sacrifice everything about yourself to get her.
>defining yourself by your perks
I can see why you have such shit tastes anon.
>>
>>48131784
>Being so unchanged that you still think of yourself as not only a human, but as the same human you were in bodymod.
>>
>>48131825
>defining one's self by their meat
>not defining one's self by their experiences
>>
>>48131766
>hyperbole on the writers part
Until they have feats.
>>
>>48131837
You mean all those experiences I had as a non-human that now are meaningless since I'm stuck as a human I haven't been for millions of years?
>>
>>48131825
Lel. Top kek.
>>
File: Mindless_Adventure_by_LFF1127.jpg (145 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Mindless_Adventure_by_LFF1127.jpg
145 KB, 960x720
Been away for a while.

Can I get a rundown of the newest and in-development jumps?
>>
>>48131855
Millions of years? Wat.
>>
>>48131766
Well, go with what you think's best? It sounds like a whole lot of hyperbole to me, and you definitely shouldn't allow people to become reality warpers with it.

Unrelated question... I picked up Magical Sustenance a while ago, promptly forgot about the part of the supplement talking about growing larger from too much magic, and gorged myself on absurd quantities of magic for milennia.

Does that keep doing something after the first 5 to 6 years, and how much of a growth increase is it?
>>
File: BullShit.gif (195 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
BullShit.gif
195 KB, 800x600
>>48131728
>Bacon a shit
>>
>>48131306
>>48131436
This reminds me of the question of source material vs jumpmaker in terms of what X is capable of.
>>
>>48131887
Backgrounds.

>>48131879
Kingdom Hearts is new?
>>
>>48131728
Silly anon, bacon is food not waifu.
>>
>>48131906
Reality warper is such a vague term. In a wide sense, having any magic at all makes us reality warpers.
>>
>>48131879
The Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei jump is new and awesome.
>>
>>48131879
Don't really keep track of when we got stuff... Panty&Stocking is new? We got Innistrad a while ago, not sure if it still counts as new.

Also still working on Incredibles. Getting annoyed at my own slowness.
>>
>>48131879
SpyroAnon may be taking hits to his sanity score due to digging into the metaphysics of spyro while trying to update his jump.

Also there is a new Panty & Stocking jump.

Aside from that not much. Have you considered making a jump? People have been tossing around ideas the last couple of threads.
>>
>>48132017
Take your time Anon, and know that we love you.
>>
>>48132019
>>48131879
No don't. We really don't need anything new.
>>
>>48132017
>Incredibles
Yay, an Incredibles jump!
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (51 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
51 KB, 420x294
>>48132081
>>
From OOTS:

>On the subject of classes not mentioned here, unless the official 3.5 edition D&D class is exclusive to a single campaign setting, you may also take it as if it were a class from this table. No homebrew classes – them's the breaks.

Is there a list of non-setting specific prestige classes for 3.5e D&D?
>>
>>48132081

>We really don't need anything new.

Um, why? More jumps are always better then less.
There's nothing wrong with encouraging people to contribute.
>>
>>48132110
Not that I know of. It'd be a list of pretty much all of them, with a small selection of omissions like Red Wizards of Thay and such.
>>
>>48131766
Spyro, you can just limit the reality warping stuff till later if it's genuine. I would personally say include it all, the lore stuff all sounds interesting.
>>
>>48132155
Yes there is. If we encourage that then the shitposters get more material to whine about and if he doesn't complete it then that gives more ammunition for the next time spacebattles shows up to shit in our thread.
>>
>>48132155
He's a shitposter.
>>
>>48132110
There's a shitload. In just about every splatbook. Even the ones that don't focus on them usually throw at least three in for good measure. They are far more frequent and numerous than regular classes.

Take it from me, as someone who got really into 3rd Edition and dove deep. You might as well just start downloading manuals that look neat and go from there.
>>
>>48131879
Someone's working on a PSO jump.
>>
>>48132266
PSO?
>>
>>48132286
Phantasy Star Online
>>
File: 1402436990738.gif (985 KB, 333x174) Image search: [Google]
1402436990738.gif
985 KB, 333x174
>>48131906
I intend on writing up an update now.

Magical Sustenance lets you artificially up your age and size by several categories. It in theory can put a soft-cap on your max size and let you slip into a size category larger than your initial purchase. So if you already had 2 unusual size + you will most definitely add the mass from a single purchase of unusual size + and apply that to your size. It merely makes you a size category larger than what you purchased.

So say you purchased Unusual size minus then had magical sustenance apply it would be like you had never purchased one at all.

>>48131940
Well reality warper in this case as in manipulate the concepts of time the stars, and planetary orbits. Mana is everything in Legend of Spyro.

I'm having trouble following the guys prose. Is it Astral magic, spirit magic, magicmagic? But as far as I know you can tap into the universe's mana itself OR tap into what's inherent in yourself. [Which purple dragons have huge amounts of and likely jumpers too if they purchase it]

>>48132180
I'm going to tread lightly. And assume the guy's just being passionate. Granted I know of a way Malefor could be a threat to reality without it being a major power escalation given what we know how magic works anyway.
>>
File: 1448075866263.png (102 KB, 679x618) Image search: [Google]
1448075866263.png
102 KB, 679x618
>>48132185
>We should never do anything because other people will complain

>>48132189
Can't we give people the benefit of the doubt?
They could be a random anon doing random anon things
>>
>>48132334
Go on and feed him, I can't stop you.
>>
>>48132308
Checking out the link, it seems that they're tapping into a different reservoir of magic that is unique to them. Like, Ignitus as a Fire Guardian taps into fire magic/mana. So, in this case, Purple Dragons, or those given the ability by a Purple Dragon, tap into Aetherial mana. So, it's...sort of space magic? But it's space magic in the same sense that Chosen Ones wield the might of Heaven. It's just a sort of blessing or gift they have, I guess. That's just how I'm reading it though.
>>
>>48132334
>I am new
>I think lurk moar is a meme
>I will make the same mistakes as other new people who post immediately after visiting the site
>>
>>48132334
Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>48132437
Don't be a dick, strawman.
>>
>>48132437
>I know they are a shitposter because I can tell the identity of everyone in the world from how they type out a sentence.
>I have lost faith in humanity and assume everyone in the world is as shitty as I feel.
>I'd rather complain about how other people are shit than be nice and try to make things better.
>I will contain to perpetuate the cycle of passive aggressiveness to prove how jaded and worldly I am.
>>
>>48132477
Getting tired of watching you people make the same fucking mistakes again and again. I'll stop being a dick when they start fucking listening.
>>
>>48132544
No, Anon, you are the shitposter.
And then Anon was Antired
>>
>>48132577
But then who was phone?
>>
>>48131656
Yeah, I can add that.
>>
>>48132590
IT WAS I, ROGAL DORN.
>>
So, for the Marvel Jump can I get the Sorcerer Armor from the power armor Combo?

I know the combo said any iron man armor but reading the wikia on Sorcerer Armor, Tony was able to beat Dormammu solo.
>>
File: Yes.png (131 KB, 315x263) Image search: [Google]
Yes.png
131 KB, 315x263
>>48132620
>>
>>48132703
Supplement for it says:
>and special suits may need additions

I'm guessing Sorcerer Armor would need a load of additions if it's a lot better than the usual.
>>
So, Um, if there was a Killer is Dead jump, what stuff or backgrounds would you like to see?

N-NOT THAT I'M MAKING THAT JUMP OR SOMETHING, B-BAKA JUMPER
>>
How many jumpers take constant mook attack drawbacks just because they want to see the looks on their faces when they see what they are fighting?
>>
>>48132754
Killer is Dead? Not familiar with it. Could you describe it, please? You tsundere.
>>
>>48132754
Soundtrack!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4UcO9NtEz4
>>
>>48132788
Imagine Killer 7.

Now imagine you got a sword. Now imagine it's a character action game. NOW IMAGINE THE PLOT IS EVEN HARDER TO FOLLOW.

Basically a Suda 51 game
>>
File: 1423706526602.gif (2 MB, 290x247) Image search: [Google]
1423706526602.gif
2 MB, 290x247
What jumps let you acquire a pocket dimension? I need a place to store scientists that are building cool shit for me.
>>
>>48132754
Evil Train Making Funny Faces at the Protagonist
Yakuza Boss With a Tiger Growing Out of His Spine
Creepy Boobytrapped Waifu Spider
Giant Head

>>48132788
Killer is Dead is the most Suda51 game that Suda51 has ever made. It can't be described, only experienced.
>>
>>48132761
>Hey that looks like the guy we saw on the news using a tank as a melee weapon, lets go mug him.
>That is a terrible idea!
>I know but for some reason we are walking towards him, why cant I stop?!

Kek, it is always funny.
>>
>>48132820
I got access to Theater mode of Killer is Dead which explains the plot and characters. I got some material to work with.

And that technically will be possible, for Wire boss powers
>>
>>48132754
David's outfit.
>>
>>48131766
>Should I even bother incorporating such ideas?

Up to you, based on your feelings/preferences for the balance or lack theirof of it. I simply prefer that whichever way you go, you include clarifications. Other than that, whatever seems most fun for you. :)
>>
>>48132815
Gravity Rush.
>>
Is there a list of COMPANIONS that you can via drawback?
>>
Can you switch out your active companions mid-/in-jump?
>>
>>48132942
I think there is an item from FFVII that does that?
>>
>>48131766
Go with what is actually in the game, first and foremost. Sure they say it was intended to do all this other stuff, but it doesn't, and unless there's evidence that the version in the actual games can do these things then drawing on them seems a bit odd. If it does fit and has at least a little bit of supporting evidence, go for it!
>>
>>48132942
Yes, pretty sure you can do that in the Warehouse.
>>
>>48132942
Yes, at the warehouse.
>>
>>48132815
Vampire diaries, d&d, negima has a small one, touhou if you buy the umbrella.
>>
>>48132972
>>48132986
Does that require Stasis Pods, or is it an inbuilt feature of the warehouse?

Also, can I reduce my active companion slots if I end up in a particularly... depressing jump and I'd like to not force them to experience it?
>>
>>48132815
SCP
>>
>>48133070
Inbuilt feature.

Not sure. But I think so, yeah.
>>
>>48133070
you can have all of your companions in a hammerspace stasis in the warehouse, and switch them out at will in the warehouse, and have them all active within the warehouse.
>>
>>48133070
Inbuilt feature of the warehouse. As for the second question, fanwank something?
>>
>>48133070
Inbuilt feature.
If you have Companions you can bring 8+Pod People whenever you want, Imports give them a background/abilities from that universe.
You can freely swap out those 8 Companions at will.
>>
If you take a drawback that locks you out of warehouse and your powers, can you still have a companion join you without importing them?

Do imported companions retain their powers?

If you import a pod companion, do they free up the pod?
>>
>>48133070
Also, Yes. You can decide not to bring Companions with you to a given jump.
>>
>>48133090
I love that one, I keep it in the warehouse and built a home for my in active companions in it so that they could train in 140 times speed.
>>
>>48133113
Fanwank. I vote Yes unless the Drawback specifies otherwise

Same

No. They remain a Pod Person.
>>
>>48133131
Best used when you combine with warehouse time shenanigans like narnia clock.
>>
>>48133131
Ooh, see if you can get a copy of Evangeline's resort from Negima and put that in there. then they can train even faster. Relax faster too.
>>
File: Seras_Profile.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Seras_Profile.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Are there any vampires like the ones in Hellsing? Shapeshifting, supernatural strength and speed, shadow/gaseous form, don't look like ass, capable of intimacy?
>>
>>48133154
>Evangeline's resort from Negima
Explain?
>>
>>48133141
I'm gonna go aww on last one. It makes sense. Paying CP to import a person into a true companion.

Question, how does Justice have so many Waifus as companions?
>>
>>48133162
Dunno about shadow/gaseous form, but there's Rosario + Vampire.
>>
>>48133162
That looks like an exceptionally good reason to exploit the Blue Feathers right there.
>>
>>48133113
>If you take a drawback that locks you out of warehouse and your powers, can you still have a companion join you without importing them?
I think it often depends on the drawback. Some ban companions while others don't or at least leave it ambiguous.

>Do imported companions retain their powers?
Again, depends on the drawback.

>If you import a pod companion, do they free up the pod?
No.
>>
>>48133169
she has a resort in a glass dome on a stand that is a pocket dimension with I think around a 4-1 time dilation.
http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/Evangeline's_Resort
>>
>>48133162
Man, what's with the sudden interest in Police Girl?
>>
>>48133171
If you truly want unreasonable numbers of waifus you can use the Blue Feather + Cheat Mode to get unlimited waifus.
>>
>>48133171
minecraft cheat mode duplication plus blue Feather from I believe it was harvest Moon
>>
>>48133171
I used to think the same, but the thread voted otherwise

Blue Feathers from Harvest Moon, give them to someone to Marry them and they become a Companion proper.
>>
>>48133211
>>48133169
sorry, it's in a bottle. I didn't look before I posted.
>>
>>48133218
She has big breasts
>>
File: Vampire 1.jpg (192 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Vampire 1.jpg
192 KB, 960x1280
>>48133218
Because Seras is awesome.
>>
>>48133227
Arguably, if you jump either Harvest Moon or Minecraft late, you must be careful in choosing who to pod. And since you can't go back till you get the spark or have a Return, which is a one time thing...

Then you must choose carefully.

Can you change your gender and marry Husbandos when you're a girl?
>>
>>48132754
At least something about Ben Laden evil Dark Matter hand, or expect riot.
>>
>>48133227
plant a blue feather in some special narnia soil, get a blue feather tree.
>>
>>48133260
I'm aware

I imagine you can marry anyone of Either gender, no matter what your gender is.
>>
>>48133227
What if you blue feather a pod COMPANION?
>>
>>48133260
yes, though why you would have to be a girl to marry husbandos confuses me.
>>
>>48133250
She is indeed.
>>
>>48133284
They become a Normal Companion. Blue Feathers act as a Marriage, and the person becomes a normal Companion, no matter what.

Unless there are limitations I'm unaware of.
>>
>>48133284
then they become a real boy or girl.
>>
>>48133218
Adorable + Breasts + Good at Killing

You don't just pass up the Police Girl, Seras is best girl which is saying something when she is from the same universe as Integra.

>>48133284
They become a full companion like anyone else who accepts a feather.
>>
>>48133260
Something Special from cardcaptor makes your gender/species irrelevant romance wise. It's whats inside that counts.
>>
Hmm... Would it be possible to replicate the magical Narnian soil samples with cheat mode?
>>
>>48133218
There's always been an interest in Police Girl. But I'm not interested in her, I trying to figure out the best way to make vampires in other jumps.
>>
>>48133385
you know, I don't know. I kinda want to plant a bag of narnia soil in narnia soil and grow a tree with fruit hanging off that is basically bags of more narnia soil.
>>
>>48133388
Glitter and off-white spray paint.
>>
File: rebirth.jpg (131 KB, 728x1165) Image search: [Google]
rebirth.jpg
131 KB, 728x1165
>>48133162
D&D vamps kinda, Skyrim Lords sorta, Rebirth maybe someday if I'm luckly.
>>
How do Blue feathers work in settings where marriage is not feather based? Does anyone you offer the feather to just automatically know that it entails a long term relationship ala marriage? What about settings where marriage isn't a thing at all?
>>
>>48133385
Not if you go by in canon. Narnia soil doesn't possess the replication power except for a few hours after astlan made it. The stuff you buy is benefactor approved wankery.
>>
>>48133448
>Skyrim Lords
Worst vampires outside of Twilight.
>>
So, I mussed the Last thread. something came up I wanted to talk about.
>>48124026
>>48124062
>>48124210
>>48124246
Because everyone loves slavery talks.
>it is not your place to judge them based on law or your idea of a law that they simply don't or even know about

The thing, is I don't really care if it is my place to or not, or if it is 'fair' to them or not. Norman the Conqueror didn't either.

When I come down on slavery, it is going to be depend more on the 'kind' of slavery it is, and the type of Master they were. And it is going to be dealt with as the same category of offences as Torture and Witch Hunts, the inquisition and so on. Where I use Big fucking sound systems and holograms in the sky, and magic or technology that can see into the past.

I will show the specific thing they did that went way to far, broadcast it for all the world to see, and then do that same thing to them for all the world to see. So there ther is a very clear message of "Don't do it to others unless you are prepared to have to done to you." Start at the worst offenses and work your way down.

Do it religious style. When they say "But I did not know torturing people to extract confessions was wrong" you say, "Yes, you did. In the very back of your head there was a voice saying 'This is a person you are doing this to, this could have been you under different circumstances. You know this it wrong,' but you chose not to listen. I know because I serve the one who put that voice there. You should have listened."

Or if a Master Castrates a slave and says "I owned him, it was my right," you say "And there was a War, which you have lost. Now you will pay the price, now you will pay the cost." And cut off his balls.

And there is a lot of stuff there assuming you are a regular person like Mrs. Mother of Dragons. When you have a personal Hyperbolic Time Chamber, potions of Immortality, and super training perks, you really CAN do this in a decade, by training a government to your standards.
>>
File: Tau_Fire_Warriors_Battle.jpg (298 KB, 924x682) Image search: [Google]
Tau_Fire_Warriors_Battle.jpg
298 KB, 924x682
>>48131665
>not Ko'El

Gue'la.
>>
>>48133453
>How do Blue feathers work in settings where marriage is not feather based? Does anyone you offer the feather to just automatically know that it entails a long term relationship ala marriage? What about settings where marriage isn't a thing at all?

a marriage is a personal thing, you can bring your own wedding traditions into other settings and if marriage is Not a thing you're going to need someone to officiate from another setting. But I don't think it's unreasonable to use it in another setting,and remember that you can always mix traditions, my parents Not only handfasted and jumped over the broom,but there was a simulated great Rite as well.
>>
>>48133469
The thing that makes Cheat Mode and that one other perk who's name escapes me at the moment special is that they can copy jump Fiat.
>>
>>48133493
...you know, I know you didn't mean the religious literally, but technically with SMT you CAN be a Herald of the Lord, or the Messiah via Devil Survivor as a Lawful Overlord of Bel.
>>
>>48133162
The vampires in Kyuuketsuki.
>>
>>48133448
D&D vampire lords are best d&d vampires(template was from an online supplement I believe).
>>
>>48133568
>Kyuuketsuki
I googled that and doubt it will ever be made a jump.
>>
>>48133453
The feather is just an item. Basically it's kinda of an engagement ring. Like what I would do is make it a package deal. Depending on the culture, you could have an engagement ring or something similar. As a bonus you can throw in the feather as a necklace or earings.
>>
File: how.png (52 KB, 279x254) Image search: [Google]
how.png
52 KB, 279x254
>>48131060
>tfw I took ALL the filler/time extension drawbacks
>tfw reading about Gurren Narutolagann and magitech knightciv last thread

...I just wanted more time to levelgrind, tinker with genes and go carousing through shenanigans with Karin on one arm and the Barrel Replica on the other until the moon bunny people showed up. What. What is this even.

...the thought occurs I'm not entirely sure how much Karin would change to look like a moon bunny person after eating the chakra fruit.

The thought also occurs that once Orochi-sensei figures out the root of all chakra is bunnies, not snakes, he's probably going to SCIENCE! his snake form into looking something like this: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Sir-Bunny-Vs-The-Wockwurm-2729127

>>48131080
I induced a panic at the disco after trying to buy a drink with telepathy, and inadvertantly making everyone between me and the bartender trip balls.

>>48131200
Disturbingly, wherever the music is coming from I have determined empirically that it has nothing to do with cereal. It appears my constant travel through alternate dimensions has resulted in a localised quantum uncertainty effect becoming attached to whatever fundamental record of existence enabled me to possess altforms in the first place, a symptom that even in the early years I was becoming something more than human.

In short, the music was inside of me all along.

>>48131514
Actually, other than Jurai Trees and Cabbits does anyone know what principles Tenchi Muyo tech operates on and what else it's capable of?
>>
>>48133597
Could I transmute a feather into (insert local engagement tradition here) and use it like that?
>>
>>48133524
...I'm gonna need a source for their being able to explicitly copy jump fiat, hoss. Because nobody's ever tried to argue Cheat Mode can copy your Stasis Pods or chunks of your Warehouse.
>>
>>48133664
Silly Anonymous. If you even use replica of a jump fiat item that let you marry someone and take you with them, then it's the thought that counts. You tried to take them with you and you married them, using such outrageous means.

Usually Jumpchan wouldn't allow this but she was so moved by your true love that she lets you do it with replica feathers

But podding them is not beautiful and that is why you can't copy Stasis Pods
>>
>>48133639
I see why not.
>>
>>48133637
Spiral Energy is a powerful thing, Man of the Spiral. It even affects Naruto.

Now if Mecha Naruto's Rasengan wasn't Rocket Rasengan but instead was a Drill Rasengan, that would be swell
>>
>>48133664
this>>48133703
also, pretty sure you have to be able to pick up the item in one hand. That's why you never see someone cheatmode copying starships.
>>
>>48133723
why not both?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL8_X5jXS7s
>>
>>48133723
He has a drill anon. A big one.
>>
>>48133723
But it doesn't have to.
https://youtu.be/G2uCNd1AVJo?t=7
>>
>>48133788
But it's not combined with Rasengan.

Imagine if he combined it with Rasengan.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 500x333
What will happen to me if I start eating Gaia Memories with the Savage Salvage perk from Kantai Collection?
>>
>>48133804
Look man Im still confused as to why it goes from trying to kill naruto to being ninja ironman armor.
>>
>>48133493
That kind of petty revenge isn't just. It's only good for breaking enemy morale by demonstrating that you utterly outclass everything a society can throw at you, but you'll do that anyway in the course of overturning their present power structures. All it does is encourage further divides between classes, damage the lives of the guilty in ways that are far beyond what is a fair or useful punishment and which will damage economic reconstruction by necessitating psychiatric help for your victims, and discourage assimilation into your new regime (no one will want to surrender to you because they know they'll just get tortured and mutilated if they do.) This is the kind of situation that calls for re-education camps, not gratuitous torture porn.

Mercy, not vengeance, anon.
>>
>>48133827
A anon starts bitching at you for badwrongfun.
>>
>>48133664
>Once per month, you can use the recipe menu to instead duplicate any single item you possess. The new item is indistinguishable from the first, and has all the same powers.
>all the same powers

This includes powers granted to the item by fiat which wouldn't be retained by copies made by other methods of duplication, there aren't many methods that let you copy items including their special properties so this and that one other perk are unique in this regard. I have heard people say that Pods are an exception to this cannot be copied period even though Blue Feathers can be, not sure why though.

What was the other perk for this anyway? I remember Worm_Anon mentioned it along with Cheat Mode when he said what it would take to copy Cauldron Vials since they work on fiat post jump.
>>
>>48133831
Originally it was made by Orochimaru and it escaped, savage and just attacking everything in its path. Nagato repaired it and reprogrammed it to make it want to capture Kurama for Akatsuki. Itachi secretly installed an extra programming. If Naruto would ever mention how devoted he is to saving Sasuke from his Anger, Mecha-Naruto would start helping Naruto
>>
>>48133827
There basically batteries/hard drives so you are gaining information and power without being transformed,which doesn't sound useful as you Wouldn't be Able to use that power very well without the transformation.
>>
File: approval.png (222 KB, 610x472) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222 KB, 610x472
>>48132754
>>48132754
>Killer is Dead

Drop In background: Being able to say things like "The job: Killer is Dead" and have people be impressed, being able to take advantage of genre conventions, maybe being a vampire. I presume the capstone would have something to do with those ridiculous gigolo sidequests?

The blood arms. There's a bunch of 'em lying around aren't there? Possibly a customisation table to get the upgraded shots early. Maybe some undiscounted blood collection/restoration perks in general?

Agency background: Being able to laugh at your personal money problems until they stop being relevant. Alternatively, intense stoicism. Ludicrous fighting skills either way

Blood nurse companion who keeps showing up after the jump in random places

Wires background: Corruption, freaky Wires ascended form, the ability to steal abstract concepts (balanced by the more complex the concept, the less control your "ownership" has over it? You can turn a woman's voice into a weapon, but if you stole the Earth you'd just make spooky things happen at observatories and such)

Dream entity background: Being able to send/manipulate past memories, letting different people communicate with each other in dreams, lots of weird dream logic stuff
>>
>>48133827
never eat a power larger than your head.
DO IT!
>>
>>48133637
> does anyone know what principles Tenchi Muyo tech operates on
Given the trees and cabbits and wings? I'm going to GUESS it's some kind of generic nature/chi energy, with superscience tacked on. Lots of natural motifs scattered around.

>>48131200
... So, I stole a lot of shit in Touhou, right?
Despite what that drawback says, I was pretty good at not getting caught. Being able to turn invisible and shove things through warehouse portals makes it kindof hard to trace you!
But still, maybe I got a bit too brazen.
I started thinking things like, maybe I can take this and that. I'll just borrow these! Think of all the things I can do with those!
So maybe I stole a few spellbooks and some dolls and many, many clothes and hats and hair decorations. It was fine! No big deal!
I was learning so much!

And then, one day as I was flying home, I heard it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI1gNmUnD_M
And I knew I fucked up.
>>
>>48133827
Permanent Dopant form?
>>
>>48133899
pretty sure that's your que to abandon world and hide in the warehouse.
>>
>>48133857
Stasis Pods are larger than the cubic-meter that Minecraft runs off of.

Same reason you can't Cheat Mode Lights of Terra despite anon's desperate jacking it otherwise.
>>
>>48132815
Generator Rex.
>>
File: regret.png (137 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
regret.png
137 KB, 500x500
>>48132401
You might be right. So I guess giving a jumper access to this stuff might be potent but not all powerful. I probably will make you pay 200cp for each. But force you to take one drawback based on either one if purchased seperately. But together you gain two new sets of drawbacks. One where the light and dark sides are after you for their own personal reasons.

I'm also going to make various changes and tweaks to some perks and items. Mainly buffs and clarifications.

>>48132854
THANKS

>>48132970
There's some. Aether the term is indeed in the source code. And the explanation does help me understand plot holes with the setting as a whole. And there is indeed lots of cut or unfinished content. And the the guy's the Lead concept artist and what he says does line up with what the writers have said in interviews. I would like to include it because it fills in some gaps and also excuses me to tweak some more changes and balances that I noticed over the time of looking at my own jump in mild disgust. Besides some anons find this interesting. I do too despite my fears.
>>
>>48133827
Pretty sure memories are just supposed to be crystallization of the planet's memories, which wouldnt work on SS.

Also you're doing something worse than direct injection and it's probably going to kill at least yourself
>>
Has anyone called dibs on a Psycho-Pass jump? If not I think I'll take a crack at it.
>>
>>48133780
Except the perk makes no mention of being able to hold in one hand.
>Not Enough Items, Cheat Mode (1000, requires NEI, Recipe Mode): Once per month, you
can use the recipe menu to instead duplicate any single item you possess. The new item is
indistinguishable from the first, and has all the same powers. The one/month limit applies
even if you grant this power to a companionÍž only the first attempted duplication in any given
month will succeed.

There is one in Rust, however with that limitation.

And there are dozens of perks that you can use to enhance your size.

Regardless, the item in Narnia leaves it unclear as to whether or not the soil works by jump fiat or Narnia's properties.

>A few British coins, shillings and crowns, fell from someone's pockets, and they grew into much more
lucrative trees.
>In addition, you are given a small quantity of soil, carefully preserved from the birth of the world, sufficient to grow three
more trees.
>only those grown with this special soil will have the ability to magically replicate rare
materials.

I would think that the duplicated trees would lose their preservation factor, though. But If you do duplicate it, you may have some time to plant some materials, as there was enough time for coins to fall and produce trees.

It's arguable that the properties of the soil are as "fiat" as your magic sword, so I dunno... fanwank it?
>>
>>48133703
>>48133780
Well from my point of view feathers aren't beautiful, and pods are so vaguely described there's as much evidence to argue you can pick them up as there isn't.

I don't care personally if people want to wank all over their waifus snatchers but if a joke answer is the best you can do then I personally aren't convinced it would work. They both run on jump fiat to me.

>>48133857
>Pods are exception

This is my point exactly; the feathers in the game, amazingly enough, don't let you drag people between different realities. They're the equivalent of a wedding ring.

I'm not seeing a logical basis for them to be copied when they're powered by fiat too.
>>
>>48133928
I can accept that reason, would it have to fit inside that space or itself have a volume no greater than a cubic meter?
>>
>>48133928
You could always shrink things anon.
>>
>>48133857
It's been stated on numerous occasions that any attempt to reverse engineer or copy stasis pods will fail. This includes Cheat Mode methods.
>>
>>48133928
hmm, if you could shrink the light of terra first. Then captchalog it. Then copy the card. Oh gods, don't mind me and don't do anything I just said. I didn't say anything what are you talking about!
>>
>>48133795
Yellow Submarine jump when?
>>
>>48133996
It's almost like you're trying to encourage stupid shit.
>>
>>48133884
Interesting bit, Viviane's multiple arms are also prosthetics. She just wanted her to be better looking, more realistic, than Mondo's musselback or Brian's stuff.

Possible Drawbacks with Rewards or just Scenarios? Maybe.

What was mentioned was in general what I planned. The fourth background you mentioned, it is actually a great idea.

What do you mean by Blood Arms? Do you mean Multiple Forms of Musselback?

...Speaking of, I think I know how to resolve Musselback. It feels like Mondo just has a number of slots availible on it to set as what he choses or earns. So technically you could make choose what alternate forms it has, but also options to buy the blood arms from game and such.

...NOT LIKE I AM THE ANON WHO WILL MAKE IT, B-BAKA. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR PURPOSE OF KNOWING.
>>
>>48133956
Nope, have at it.
>>
>>48133996
>captchalog it.
What?
>>
>>48133954

Is there are perk that would allow me to survive that? Or at least adapt to it?
>>
>>48133964
>All the same powers.
The one you buy has the power to turn someone into a companion. You are not just coping a normal blue feather you found in the setting you are coping one with the power to make people into companion. Since the perk copies items along with their powers the feather that you produce from Cheat Mode also has that power.
>>
>>48134013
I don't know what you are talking about, I didn't post anything and then obliviate myself.
>>
>>48133964
You are not going to win this one, just drop it.
>>
>>48133975
>>48133996

Or we could respect one of the few limitations we bother to keep around.

But that's too difficult.
>>
>>48134029
SBurb
>>
>>48134051
still can't copy pods. It's been explicitly stated on numerous occasions that pods can't be copied by any method whatsoever.
>>
>>48133472
>Insulting Skyrim's best girl
>>
>>48134072
And evidently we're in the middle of trying to circumvent that.
>>
>>48134072
Pods work by PURE Jumpchain Fiat. They might as well be cardboard boxes.

I AM fluffing it as cardboard boxes.
>>
>>48134032
What is the perk other than Cheat Mode that does this, I remember that it had something to do with growing them like plants and it wasn't the one from the Sims.
>>
>>48134068
Oh, so just as the shitposter is Anti-Red, anybody in favor of limits has to be Red?
>>
>>48134088
meh, we can try and then Jumpchan can take a rolled up quibbler to our noses say no and take all our pods, even the ones we payed for.
>>
>>48133926
>pretty sure that's your que to abandon world and hide in the warehouse.

I thought that was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18k5uQVXnv4
>>
>>48134102
You're probably thinking of 'Sword Plant' from King Arthur jump.

Not sure why it works like that, but there you go.
>>
>>48134112
You are not allowed to be anonymous if you disagree with the whole.
>>
>>48134102
well, the golden shovel from animal crossing used to, then it got updated to only grow currency. Narnian soil is the only one I can think of.
>>
>>48134102
Sword Plant from King Arthur?
>>
So in the Bioshock jump do the Adam Pack perks stack or are they direct upgrades? Like, with all 3 levels you get 10 plasmids/tonics for 'free'? (not counting the cost of the perks)
>>
>>48134011
When you make it, anon.
>>
>>48133996
Speaking of the Light of Terra What are some good ways to clear the damned thing of non Choir/Cultist-Chan heretics after finishing with the deadlight broken? Should I just send Cultist and Choir on a hunting expedition until they are all gone?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.