[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #927: They're All Gonna Laugh At You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: Jumpchain CYOA Image.jpg (269 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA Image.jpg
269 KB, 1920x2160
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>48040696
>>
Computer's too damn slow to get the PDF through, someone mind linking it?
>>
>>48052072
Done
>>
>>48052087

Thanks kindly.
>>
They should laugh at me, I'm a clown. Just without the weird make-up or monstrous laugh.
>>
How long can Esdeath keep her time-stop going?
>>
>>48052062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RoAjnWiYJI&list=PL5q4MJeqXv6Fh-tqxu8Vhj8Lb2PEDDd2G
>>
File: Skelehappening.gif (891 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
Skelehappening.gif
891 KB, 320x213
Why are you not a skeleton warrior?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKfJA6azE1I
>>
>>48051856
So last time I was discussing a weapon of slightly mass destruction. I'd like to continue that and our conversation with Strike if they wish to continue it.

>>48052105
Hi Elonanon working on anything?
>>
>>48052107
How long can you move in the frozen time?
>>
>>48052107
Only a few seconds. To make the obvious comparison, The World had a longer duration when it was first introduced, and I think that was only like five seconds?
>>
>>48052105
>They should laugh at me, I'm a clown
>I'm a clown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DwZfyXAXI
>>
How long could a shoggoth survive on the moon?
>>
Lunar Blood (500)* – There is only one Moon Beauty known to be left among the living, and she is in the clutches of the Immortals. Not anymore. You have true Lunar blood coursing through your veins, and it manifests as an unearthly beauty unmatched by any living mortal...even some of the less macabre Immortals sneer at you in envy. You can channel Lunar energy, which you passively collect from both darkness and moonlight, into any magic or Arsenal you use – changing it to a blue energy that stuns instead of kills. However, if you are able to harness the power of the Sun, you can combine the Lunar energy with it to use the Wild Bunch, a potent and destructive energy made from combining both the great powers of the Galaxy, able to send even an Eternal Piece reeling with a well-placed shot.

This isn’t all. You exist in perfect harmony with the two powers of the Galaxy, and can safely store both Sunlight and Dark Matter in your body without harming yourself (with the exception of Immortals). The strongest perks from your origin find their true potential unlocked by this balance, and you will have the power to change this world’s fate from that alone.

Also, moon goblins seem to have eaten my Worm writefaggotry on drive in retribution for constant destruction of their home. Or I somehow deleted it on accident. I still have a copy of the latest doc, though, so I'll pastebin it again once it gets an update.
>>
>>48052105
Then you should pick up some makeup next jump.
>>
>>48052107
It isn't clear what her limit is, the only indication of time for how long it lasts is that it appears that she walks during it rather than running around, so she doesn't seem rushed, and that she has never had the effect end on her rather than her ending the effect. But seriously that doesn't say much at all about the ability. Only other thing I can think of is, that I don't think she can interact with things in frozen time without ending the effect, because she hasn't been shown to do so.
>>
>>48052109
Because I'm a dully ham warrior
>>
>>48052182
Moon goblins?
>>
>>48052138
?

>>48052142
Hmm. Only around 5 seconds? That should be survivable.

>>48052230
Didn't she kill whats-his-face the sentient sword while in the middle of a time-stop, or was that only in the anime?
>>
>>48052245
I have this...problem. A problem that involves destroying the moon of most jumps I go to.

It's on accident. I swear.
>>
>They're All Gonna Laugh At You Edition
Please stop
I am the Emperor's rage
I am his fury.
>>
>>48052294
LEARN TO AIM, FGGT.
>>
File: clown.jpg (141 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
141 KB, 420x280
>>48052105
>>
Okay /jc/, so how do I link my fucking ridiculous reserves of mana stored inside my artifices to my personal reserves?
>>
>>48052294
You're ruining worlds with your shitty aim, dude.
You need to turn in your energy beams. Let someone responsible hold onto them.
>>
>>48052294
How the fuck do you keep destroying Moons?
>>
>>48052338
Didn't Red do that by gorging her Jurai trees to a bunch of magic wells and then making the trees bond to her?
>>
>>48052317
>>48052339
He was aiming for the sun that last time. Not his fault the rest of the solar system couldn't run like him.
>>
>>48052295
We came here to laugh at you.
>>
About the DxD jump, at what point of the story you´re supposed to start?
>>
>>48052282
I haven't really watched the anime, mostly just watched highlights, but in the manga she stabs him, and the timestop ends. Tatsumi has also forced it to end by attacking her in the middle of it, and at one point it seems that she ended it a moment before kicking Tatsumi. So as far as she has shown, it's not like Dio's The World where he can do whatever he wants during frozen time, because the only time she does interact with something the effect ended.
>>
>>48052368
...The beginning?
>>
>>48052282
I think as soon as she hit him, in an instantly fatal point that she'd just learned about, the time stop realeased.

>>48052138
Er I have Quicksilver Style from DMC so as long as the time stop is active, basically yes. Also I can retroactivly activate it as a prepared action with Celerity (D&D Spell), so there isn't even the little drawback of no Time Stopping while I Time Stop.
>>
File: Al-Van.jpg (202 KB, 428x700) Image search: [Google]
Al-Van.jpg
202 KB, 428x700
>>48052294
Where will you be when the moon fights back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vzAh8DFOj8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD9tQ4Hd21A
>>
>>48052179
Not very long at all if HeavensAnon has anything to say about it.

Jokes aside, who knows?
They're tough as hell, and more than a little eldritch. Maybe you'll be just fine, maybe you'll need to form a protective shell to keep from freezing or something. IMO, just fanwank it.
>>
>>48052118
Did you Alchemize the GBE with the Red Hook from Darkest Dungeon, import it as a Golden Weapon in Magical Girl Noir, use Dreadnaught Engineering from FFXIV on it, or use Self Made Shopkeeper to combine it with a gun made of FF9 Dark Matter?
>>
File: gkl;sdg.jpg (44 KB, 368x355) Image search: [Google]
gkl;sdg.jpg
44 KB, 368x355
>>48052368
A week before Issie's first death.

>>48052367
o-okay then
As long as it's not heretical
>>
>>48052397
>Thinking we are laughing with you
>Not at you
Your funny servant of the Corpse god.
>>
File: 92b.jpg (61 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
92b.jpg
61 KB, 600x377
>>48052397
Thanks for the reply, i wanted to keep the guy human
>>
File: ayep.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
ayep.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>48052109
Because I consider myself a scientist before a fighter, and because technically my bones are made of hyperdimensional holy fire. So even though the Kaguya bloodline is reinforced through my consumption of the Chakra fruit, I do not self-identify as a skeleton.
>>
>>48052397
I would ask how one laughs heretically, but I believe that requesting something that could lead to a demonstration of heretical behavior is itself heretical.
>>
>>48052317
>>48052339
>>48052354
Look. First time was a Laser Switch powered by an entire cyberpunk city's power supply. Second time, too. Third and fourth times were with Nanoha fuck you lasers.

It's not my fault such powerful weapons have such a kickback to them, okay? Sure, the odds of hitting the moon each time are pheno-

>>48052390
Oh sweet mother of god, no.

Anyway, capstone booster features:
>Solar Children get a softcap for Sol Trance and their pool of energy grows with age, too.
>Earthly Maidens get a trifecta, able to make stronger Solar Trees that can revive the dead or even make Darkness Trees to create a city-wide Undeadening. They can also grow plants without sunlight.
>Solar Smiths can fuse Dark Matter/Lunar Energy and Solar Energy to create a twice as potent but twice as volatile energy source.
>Immortals can become like Hel and naturally rule over weaker or weak-minded undead, and naturally generate their own pool of Dark Matter without needing to absorb more.
>Drop-Ins become like Zazie and can both divine the future and specific locations of people or items, though the description is always rough. They also become increasingly lucky, and their enemies unlucky.

This and the perk features sound good to you all?
>>
>>48052453
Heavens this is why you aren't allowed to use heavy weaponry.
>>
Is Mystcraft a form of magic?
>>
>>48052453
Just accept it, you and moons are not meant to coexist.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294 KB, 612x782) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294 KB, 612x782
>>48052413
This comment is deemed Heretical by the holy word of the Lectitio Divinitatus
Please submit yourself to your local Ecclesiarch for penance.
>>
>>48052386
>>48052377
So, it doesn't really have a time-limit, but releases, like, a second after she stabs someone? Huh. That might be even better. Thanks.
>>
>>48052393
The heck would the Red Hook even do? Golden GBE (MGN) gotten, Dreadnaught Engineering (FFXIV) is something I hadn't thought to apply to it thanks.
Where's Self Made Shopkeeper come from and wat do?
>>
File: chuckle.png (227 KB, 595x496) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227 KB, 595x496
>>48052437
With lots of Warp fire coming out of your cranial orifices as you laugh; the echo-chamber legion of choices tends to just kinda flow naturally once you really get into the zone. Also, with lots of tongue.

Alternatively, with the deathly, monotonous cadence of a psychic energy black hole that completely smothers all emotional energy.

>>48052453
...Heavens, maybe it's time to start investing in chemical or psychic warfare instead of high energy weapons?
>>
>>48052118
I guess. I'm notably unreliable, so I just won't announce it unless I finish it, though. If someone else claims it, then I'll offer it up as suggestions.
>>
>>48052474
>>48052494
>>48052564
I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I WANT STAY AWAY FROM MY WEAPONS.

But seriously, how do the boosted capstones sound? Or the perk itself?
>>
>>48052535
Add an Eldritch effect to it, making it harder to block just by not having normal physics apply to you.
Recettear Shopkeeper Capstone, let's you fuse two things and keep one trait from the second thing (Peelable Apples for example). Using it on the Dark Matter gun would let the GBE '“affect the space between spaces”, piercing into unseen dimensions where present.'
>>
>>48052525
Possibly, I mean it's not like the rules are actually stated anywhere. It's also not like Esdeath actually seems to care about what rules she is supposed to be following. It's like rather than following the rulebook everyone else is using, she just scribbled on it, "I do what I want."

I also have to say, in making the jump I rewrote a perk about her and that stuff, I think 7 times in total, and having to nerf the crap out of it again and again, until I made the Tangent Skill Development perk. Though I never had to change the name.
>>
>>48052601
At least you're doing a complete job of destroying the moon. Doing it half-assed is a good way to get the Earth peppered with moon hunk impacts.
>>
I once crafted a radio tower that has the same effects as the Locket (Girl Genius) for around eight miles and then proceed to .make it as small as possible nowadays I spark in a containment zone that will shut me down if I go after the minions.
Has anyone else had to keep failsafe systems for themselves or is it just me?
>>
>>48052669
>moon hunk impacts
Lewd.
>>
>>48052564
Hey ASA, you said we didn't know what planets in Nasuverse where made out of other than grain at one point, didn't you?
Well, I've got your answer; planets are made of pure Mystery. Whether that means grain itself is pure Mystery, or if it's necessary or useful to produce pure Mystery, or if Grain is actually mostly unnecessary to the creation of the planets themselves beyond their weird processes that have to do with the stuff after their formation, but the answer is basically, 'It's pure Akashic power, what do I fucking know'
>>
>>48052700
No, this is lewd moon hunks.
>>
>>48052703
Where did you find this information? I kind of need it for a long term plan.
>>
>>48052669
You say that, and yet I believe the current count includes half of a moon.

>>48052644
True, but it seems like a safe rule to follow, judging by the evidence.
>>
>>48052182
It's neato. I'm passing up anything that changes how I look this chain, so I probably won't get it on that alone, but the base effects seem useful.

>>48052453
The softcap for Sol Trance, special trees, the immortal thing, and luck/divination are all really cool. The one for solar smith... eh, not one for volatility. Passing the perk up if I go Smithy, even if I didn't have the previously mentioned rule.
>>
>>48052453
>>48052182
Eh, feels like Solar Smith's booster is a bit lacking.
>>
File: kuroglare.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
kuroglare.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>48052601
I'm a little confused by the Solar Smith one though, do you mean to say you create a new form of ENERGY by fusing those, or a new kind of DEVICE that can produce that sort of energy?

Does becoming like Hel come with any other features than the ones listed?

I was also going to ask how for a benchmark of what Solar Trees/Darkness Trees can revive but I figure that'll be specified in the notes so nevermind

Anyway, overall the booster/perk boosts sound fine to me at least
>>
File: realtiredofyourshitpappy.png (338 KB, 877x638) Image search: [Google]
realtiredofyourshitpappy.png
338 KB, 877x638
>>48052703
>finally, the answer to what planets are made of!
>They're made of pure I Don't Know

NAAAAAASUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>48052692
Nah, I enjoy letting go.
>>
>>48052724
Oh, it does? Well, sucks to be whatever planet that was. That's a world ending event once it loses orbit and crashes into the planet.
>>
>>48043796
So, this is on the WIP and as we noted last time it's pretty solid but needs some feedback. I see some names much larger than myself so how does this look?

>>48052692
Can I have this? That'd be great because my freaking build didn't have room for Controlled Sparking.

>>48052700
Only if you make it so.
>>48052703
Yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>48052692
I have a companion that I import every Jump with the maximum amount of CP possible. Does that count?
>>
>>48052746
Energy.

Becoming like Hel mostly involves boosting Monstrous Powers you have. I don't have a complete idea of what to do for the features until I'm finished with those. More updates on that later.

Those will be in notes, yes.

>>48052732
>>48052745
This is a little true, since the others don't have inherent drawbacks. Should I keep the potency and reduce or remove the risk factor, or change it to something else?
>>
>>48052801
>>48052746
Wait, no, fuck. I'm half-asleep and only now understand your question. Basically, see that Wild Bunch feature of Lunar Blood? You can now utulize it as an energy source instead of just a 'fuck you' sort of attack. It packs a punch and is more efficient than the standard solar stuff. That was the intent, anyhow.
>>
>>48052715
It's mentioned on the page about Mysteries and cited with a quote from paradox spiral on the wiki
>>
>>48052766
Well, it's fine. I'm pretty sure a jumper with Arcane from Smite can produce their own Mysteries.
>>
>>48052843
I can't seem to find it. Is this the right page?
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mystery
>>
>>48052916
Yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 319x480
>>48052118
One thing you light be interested in is actually in Blame!, but is often overlooked. There are weapons that fire actively tracking bullets, seen in pic related, combined with Bolter ammunition is fucking scary. And if you take the time to create magic bolter bullets that have anti-magic properties and duplicate via sword plant from Arthur or something for mass production you could further bolster your offensive capabilties.
>>
>>48052946
Little known fact is that 40k has tracking bullets as well, though these seem much better. I also have a tendency to craft everything out of obdurium when making things for other, which mass production is basically all about. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Ignoring Asura's Wrath, are there perks that let you draw power from worship?
>>
>>48053053
Okami, if you happen to be a God. Lords of Light, I think. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1272327970412.jpg (134 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1272327970412.jpg
134 KB, 704x396
>>48053053
Asura's Wrath, Populous, Okami, Primal Rage, Supernatural, Warriors Orochi, Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
About to hit up Civ, what are some abilities that benefit most heavily from millenia of training?
>>
>>48053053
There's an item for that in Master of Magic, and there's a Perk in Actraiser that makes you more powerful the more people believe in you.
>>
>>48053109
Hey Red, if I have Asgardian + Retro Engineer, how long would it take before I could make stuff at the pinnacle of their technology, like the Bifrost and Mjolnir?
>>
>>48053140
In before "Shut up about that before she nerfs it in the update", despite the fact that I've never seen her do that before.
>>
>>48052295
On suggestions for sacred gears, could we possibly see (nerfed or not) the option for Slash Dog or Dimension Lost? Maybe the ability to make psuedo gears in fallen angel tree like Azazel? Possibly some scientist perks in fallen angel given that's their schtick. A nondiscounted or discounted for youkai/nonhuman option for senjutsu techniques would be good too. Might be nice to see a perk under angel tree for the ability to get by in foreign lands on the aid of others by being just that nice of a person, or getting past language barriers. To represent the church trio or the general goal of theirs to spread their religion in foreign lands. Can we have an option to belong to one of the surviving pillar houses, barring Phoenix for obvious reasons? For Khaos Brigade, a charisma/leadership perk to model after Cao Cao and his ability to gather those with talents from various backgrounds under his banner. Also possibly something for finding an opponent's weaknesses and utilizing them better against opponents in the way of some new spell or item created, given that's what they did. Would add more requests/suggestions but brain is shutting off after work.
>>
>>48053140
Did Red make that jump? I thought it was someone else.
>>
File: 1408122248596.png (24 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
1408122248596.png
24 KB, 300x307
>>48053140
>>
>>48053153
Shh, I already stirred up the waters by asking. Chumming probably won't help.

>>48053167
...I think? Or maybe I'm wrong. Huh. That would be embarrassing.
>>
>>48053179
>>48053167
Yeah, Red made it. Cats just imaged it is all. Explains a lot, doesn't it.
>>
>>48053167
She did. She didn't sign it though, despite crediting everyone else involved.
>>
>>48053112
Master's Body from Kenichi is good for just plain increasing your physical stats if you've got some time to work on it. Any martial art can be worked on and with some things you can learn during a Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting Wu Xia jump and any form of passing know-how on Saotome Anything Goes will keep you working out the Personal Kata forever. If you have Xantos Gambit I'd suggest you use it to remind your Jumper that he may be depowered at any moment and spend some time perfecting his base form and crafting non-Chi versions of each of his martial arts.

>>48053140
You can't make Mijolnir with Asgardian tech it was made by the Dwarves of Nidavellir. It's dorf tech not Asgardian.
>>
>>48053207
MCU, not Comics.
>>
>>48053177
Are the Eyes of the World capstone booster intended to just boost Bayonetta magic or out of setting magic as well?
>>
>>48053177
Speaking of MCU, do you think you'll end up adding anything after Doctor Strange?
>>
>>48053232
Alright then, first you'll need the heart of a dying star, to use as the forge, and the amount of experience that Odin has. That's the bare minimum that the movies use.
>>
File: 1390093768047.png (134 KB, 331x332) Image search: [Google]
1390093768047.png
134 KB, 331x332
>>48053250
Damned if I answer one way, damned if I answer the other. Go with whatever you want.
>>
>>48053273
It's okay Red, I think they're sleeping right now.
>>
>>48053273
I shall now damn you for not committing to an answer. There, no avoiding loss by not playing the game.
>>
>>48053273
>>48053177
Coward. Have the guts to make rulings or stop making jumps entirely. This place isn't for thin skinned weaklings like you.
>>
>>48053287
Either that or the dark fish is swimming deeper than usual. Paranoia...

>>48053299
Never mind here we go. Name calling isn't necessary, sir and/or mam.
>>
>>48053299
Have the maturity to not throw a tantrum over rulings.
>>
>>48053313
>>48053321
It's the shitposter, just ignore him. He likes to call people that don't play ball with him 'coward' and right now he looks like he's scared to curse because he's gotten banned for insults like that in the past.
>>
>>48053273
I will. Thanks Red.
>>
>>48053273
Will you at least say how big of a boost it is to Bayo magic? At least the physical aspects of it?
>>
File: disagreement-hierarchy.jpg (45 KB, 613x460) Image search: [Google]
disagreement-hierarchy.jpg
45 KB, 613x460
>>48053299
Now children, can you point to where on the chart this argument falls?
>>
>>48053336
DH-1, shitposting.
>>
>>48053321
NO.
>>
>>48053336
That pyramid is a whore. The foundation is the most important, not the top, that pyramid completely reverses it.
>>
>>48053327
Oh I know I was just noting it before filing my report.
>>
>>48053295
That's my secret, Cap'n. I'm always wrong.

>>48053263
Saving eeeeverything after Ultron for a "part 2", will probably make it once there's enough material. Prevent the jump from falling under any more complaints of "there's not enough points, and most of this shit isn't worth it".

>>48053332
Well, the jump says:
>but even as a pale imitation these eyes give an incredible boost to your magical abilities, enhancing their potency and efficiency

So... could probably correlate something from there?
>>
>>48053363
I think it's supposed to be more analogous to a mountain, where the top is the "pinnacle" of skilled debating.
>>
>>48053462
>"there's not enough points, and most of this shit isn't worth it".
... So they don't want anything, but there aren't enough points to buy everything they want?
>>
>>48053363
So you do your sacrifices to your dark gods at the bottom of the pyramid?
>>
>>48053462
Hey Red, sorry if I got this wrong, but you made Bloodborne correct? If so, would the...I think it's Vile Blood? Also get you the "sympathy" of demons, or are they not considered alien enough? Does it depend on the version? Also, what are the stats on a Super Soldier Asgardian? Roughly equal to MCU Thor with some training?
>>
>>48053506
NuBeeHelper / SoulAnon made Bloodborne.
>>
>>48053524
Oh, sorry then.
>>
>>48053524
Actually, that reminds me. Has NuBee said anything about Dark Souls 3 lately?
>>
>>48053539
Nothing.
>>
>>48053539
He's looking at LPs and such because of how much stuff is in DS3 if I last recall.
>>
>>48053506
>Hey Red, sorry if I got this wrong, but you made Bloodborne correct?
...what? No. No no. NuBeeHelper made Bloodborne.

>Also, what are the stats on a Super Soldier Asgardian? Roughly equal to MCU Thor with some training?
Well let's look at what the jump says.
>Taking 'Super Soldier' increases your abilities to that of a peak Asgardian
And Thor's been one of the top dogs we've seen. So. If you want to make that correlation, feel free.

>>48053483
Remember the storms where in the middle, you had some people saying Tribids or Sacrificial Bestowment/Dormant Power was the only things worthwhile in the jump? Imagine something like that.

>>48053539
They're waiting to get through as much of it as they can before making it. I remember something about NuBee doing some work on Street Fighter too.
>>
>>48053483
That is indeed what "they" said when updating the existing jump was originally proposed.
"They" suggesting it may have been HateAnon, but no one really knew he was a thing then, and there was a lot of hate against any update at the time, not accusing Red of passing the buck to a boogyman.
>>
>>48053554
>>48053562
>>48053568
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>48053595
>implying there isn't a lot of hate for updates now
>>
>>48053666
Why? Updates are usually good. Look at Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei and Bloodborne. What's the problem?
>>
>>48053724
'usually' is the operative.
>>
Isn't there a numerical list of all jumps somewhere?
>>
>>48053724
Look at the shit caused by the recent SMT update.
>>
And I'm back.

>>48053788
Yep in the Lists folder.
>>
>>48053666
>>48053781
I am only a week back from a 2 month break, but are people trying to shutdown all updates ever, on the principle of the matter, even when the thing being updated was explicitly a WIP?
>>
>>48053666
It's not really hard to see why. I think it's mostly about the time they've sunk into writing their story with a specific set of rules, and how the changes to their rules has made all their many hours of imagination or, heaven forbid, writing "incorrect". They basically have to go through and plug holes, calculate whether or not they could survive a jump they've taken as-is, and redo old work for something they were really excited about.

>>48053724
I think by updates they mean jumpmakers realizing they miscalculated on something, or miswording something, or forgetting to put relevant information in, or even when a certain combination of perks in jumps has unintended results that make an option "too good to pass up". Basically, times when people don't understand the intended effects of perks and the jumpmaker feels like it was their fault. Anyone who benefits from the failure of communication will feel gypped.
>>
>>48053817
Nah, just someone stirring the pot, as it were. Updates are fine for most Jumps, as new and more information is brought forth. Just some people have disagreements with 'Complete' Jumps updating and changing things to something they don't like. /JC as usual.
>>
File: dice.gif (2 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
dice.gif
2 MB, 400x222
Alright, /jc/, looking to roll again. Which do you want to see?

>Heartless vs. Everything
>Shy Guy Pokes Things With A Stick
>The Very Hungry Dragon Slayer
>I Survived SAO And All I Got Was This T-Shirt
>>
>>48054025
Can it be " Shy Heartless Pokes Everything With A Stick"?
>>
>>48054025
>>
>>48053861
>I think by updates they mean jumpmakers realizing they miscalculated on something, or miswording something, or forgetting to put relevant information in, or even when a certain combination of perks in jumps has unintended results that make an option "too good to pass up".

No, we mean jump makers deciding they don't like how popular certain builds are in the thread and so decide to change things just to spite us.

>Basically, times when people don't understand the intended effects of perks and the jumpmaker feels like it was their fault. Anyone who benefits from the failure of communication will feel gypped.

>people don't understand the intended effects of perks
That's because the intent is mostly irrelevant to the actual effects. You have a perk that lets you teleport things, and someone uses it to kill endbringers? You have a perk that lets you build FTL, and you use it to create projectile weapons systems? Even if you don't like it for some reason, you shouldn't go back can change what it can do solely on the basis of 'Stop doing that, that isn't how I want you to use this perk, and I'm not letting you do that because I don't like it.'
>>
>>48054025
>>
>>48054025
Shy guy pokes thing with a stick sounds fun.
>>
>>48054061
And here we see one of the guys who denied us SMT2.
>>
>>48054025
>>
>>48054025
Shy Guy Poke Things With a Stick
>>
>>48054025
Seconding >>48054048
otherwise Heartless vs Everything.
>>
>>48054061
Whereas you contribute nothing but spite and discourage jumps from being made at all because you're an insecure drama queen. You're as cancerous as antired.
>>
>>48054025
In order of want:

> 1. Shy Guy Pokes Things With A Stick
> 2. Heartless vs. Everything
> 3. I Survived SAO And All I Got Was This T-Shirt
> 4. The Very Hungry Dragon Slayer
>>
>>48054072
Wait, what? What happened?
>>
>>48054123
SMT had some unpopular changes that got the jumpmaker called everything but a white woman.

The change was reverted, SMTAnon said he was no longer going to make SMT2, the same assholes went "NO NO WE STILL LOVE YOUR CONTENT PLZ MAKE MORE."
>>
>>48054123
Multithread shitstorm extravaganza, one or a handful of shitposters being absolutely vile to several jumpmakers in a row, and repeatedly stirring stuff up every time the mess died down.

It's pretty likely they were just doing it to enjoy the chaos they were causing.
>>
So, /jc/, what are the most outright masochistic (read; possibly/probably/certainly suicidal) options to take as a first jump?

Because being a Jumper is suffering, and apparently I need to learn that right off.
>>
File: Shy_Guy_(Mario_Kart_7).png (88 KB, 410x189) Image search: [Google]
Shy_Guy_(Mario_Kart_7).png
88 KB, 410x189
>>48054110
>>48054078
>>48054093
>>48054095
>>48054064
>>48054063
>>48054049
>>48054048
The people have spoken!

0. Yoshi's Island

- Race: Shy Guy
- Perks: Weapon Guy (Spear) {Free}, Pyro Guy {Discount, 900}, Metal Guy {Discount, 700}, Under The Mask {Discount, 400}
- Items: Mask {Free}, Cookies {300}, Fruit (Bananas) {200}, Coin {100}, Happy Flower {0}

>1.
>2.
>3.
>4.
>5.
>6.
>7.
>8.

And a final question: Warehouse or no Warehouse?
>>
>>48054247
Berserk.

Scion ain't got shit on the Godhand.
>>
>>48054247
Light of Terra, either of the Devil Survivor jumps, and Teen Titans, due to Trigon.
>>
>>48054247
Ravenloft
Castlevania
Any of the 40k Jumps
Asura's Wrath, with You Made Her Cry
Madoka
>>
>>48054262
Warehouse is a YES, BUT

Scaled down for Shy Guy size.

Also: The Mighty Boosh, Super Mario RPG, Nightmare Before Christmas.
>>
>>48054262
Warehouse
Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei
Jojo
Power Rangers
>>
>>48054145
>The thread is a hivemind.

Also he said he wasn't enjoying going through SMT2 anyway.
>>
>>48054262
Mario RPG
>>
>>48054247
SCP Foundation
Dark Souls
Dead Space
>>
>>48054262
Warehouse, and for suggestions, Undertale, RWBY, InFamous, and Kamen Rider.
>>
>>48054247
Teen Titans, considering petrification counts as death and you only get your warehouse key after the 1st jump.
>>
>>48054247
SOMA, Darkest Dungeon, Nechronica, Generic Horror Movie.
>>
>>48054157
>I for one like this change, because the rest of the thread doesn't, and I love it when they get angry
This is verbatim a quote from literally anyone who defended SMTanon, and very likely a direct quote from you.
>>
>>48054247
Ignoring Suicidal, Worm if you take a power which would be more useful for transporting other people, A Thinker power or a thinker power so Khepri will be less likely to throw you at Scion in a Suicide Rush, Ravenloft, Magical Girl Noir, Darkest Dungeon, Bloodbourne, SMT, Changeling the Lost, or a Torture Setting Like Twilight or Foodfight.
>>
>>48054292
I never said thread, fuckboi.

I said "the assholes." Which look at you taking offense, likely indicates you as one of them.
>>
>>48054315
*A Tinker Power or a Thinker.
>>
>>48054298
Dark Souls is surprisingly survivable if you take the willpower perks.
>>
>>48054309
And? They were on the right side of the argument, they're allowed to call you a salty shitstain and ignore your inane screaming and bitching for more power.
>>
>>48054358
Shh, don't reply to obvious bait. Let irrelevance be their just reward.
>>
>>48054309
>>48054292
Christ, you're actually defending that fiasco? Both of you are worse than CYOA general and Spacebattles combined.
>>
>>48054358
No need, just ignore it.
>>
>>48054309
Also, I for one said it was fine and explained my point of view re: internal balance but you stupid fucks drowned me out with your bitching so don't even pretend to have had a rational basis for your shittiness.
>>
>>48054072
SMTAnon brought that shit on himself. He was a cunt to a thread that isn't exactly known for being polite in the first place, and got his cuntiness repaid in turn. Makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>48054391
>>48054411
Yo, what? Don't be idiots here. The position you're defending is half of the reason that argument got some bad. Don't you think it'll lead to people getting pissed off and insulting if other people are shitting on their opinion and telling everyone to disregard them? It didn't start so vitriolic, the reason it GOT that way is exactly because of people like that poking them with a stick until they got pissed. That is not how you conduct yourself and that's not how you defend a change you like. They're just as bad.
>>
>>48054416
You know, I'm going to sleep in like half an hour, so maybe not the best time to start this shit again. But fuck that.

The reason I completely ignored Dormant Power is that it takes half a century for you to get all that power.

1000 CP tribrids, on the other hand, get their incredible "literally in the top 5 most powerful people in the world" deal right away. While I'd be a fucking liar if I said shit wasn't getting annoying, combining this with a good head on your shoulders and a ForceWall-equipped Cosmic Warehouse completely trivializes the World of Chaos drawback.
>>
>>48054500
>He's actually re-opening old wounds instead of ignoring people trying to bring it back up on both sides.
The absolute worst response.
>>
Why is it that from someone asking about what happened we're now right back into the same mess AGAIN? Not for the first time either, this keeps happening.
>>
>>48054515
Shitposter is using it to malign the thread, more or less. People kept ignoring him when he tried to pick on jumpmakers today, so he decided to punch a sore spot and get people to start arguing with each other again.

He did the same thing when QS left. He would not stop bringing it up and shitting on the entire thread and blaming everyone and fueling arguments.
>>
>>48054488
>>48054466

You still don't get it do you-I DID explain myself clearly, concisely and rationally early on in that debacle.

I got ignored. I just fucked off and lurked after you powerwanking fuckwads got hyper-defensive.

Pussyfoot around it all you like, but I didn't see any rational arguments from your "position" either, and you're directly responsible for inhibiting contributions.

>>48054500
I actually agree on you completely-I was one of the folks defending you, early on in the argument at least.

>>48054514
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>48054529
>You still don't get it do you
No I get it. I'm telling you how people on your side were acting. Don't pretend spitting venom is ever okay, and people on your side started out that way at that. Spite lead to this, from you and from them. I don't know or care what you as an individual said. You're an anon.

>Fuck off
No? Him getting involved is just going to stir the shit like the shitposter wanted even MORE. It's just going to consume the thread. The only way to handle it is to ignore all of it.
>>
>>48054515
Because obvious bait is being replied to. Let them simply become irrelevant and all will be well.

All we need to do is make like a cryomancer and let it go.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>48054301
>>48054293
>>48054282
>>48054291

>1. The Mighty Boosh
>2. Super Mario RPG
>3. The Nightmare Before Christmas
>4. Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider
>5. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
>6. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
>7. Undertale
>8. RWBY

Warehouse

- Utilities: ForceWall {130}, Electricity {120}, Plumbing {110}, Heat/A.C. {100}
- Structures: Shelving {Free}, Housing {80}
- Miscellaneous: Food Supply {70}, Free Space {40}, Stasis Pod {20}, Stasis Pod {0}
>>
>>48054541
I love how you keep trying to frame it as "sides". Idiot, I never expressed any "spite" during the entire exchange and I don't agree with everything people I agreed with said-but YOUR side trying to play it like you guys deserved to be listened to is hypocritical and obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>48054554
VICTORY FOR JUSTICE!
>>
>>48054529
Please refrain from insulting people who don't agree with me.
>>
File: Alight Everybody chill.gif (419 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Alight Everybody chill.gif
419 KB, 200x200
>>48054542
This cryomancer?
>>
>>48054488
I chose to neither defending nor offend. Hopefully, we're here to talk about Jumpchain.

>>48054500
Thanks for coming in. I don't like to bother with these things.

>>48054554
Huh, Kamen Rider right out the door? That's gonna be harsh, but it'll be one heck of a platform to move off from.
>>
>>48054558
Everything can be divided into broad camps. If you want to pretend you are distinct from the people on your side who were being spiteful, then you're also going to have to be fair and make a distinction for the people on the other side who weren't being spiteful.

>Trying to play it like you guys deserved to be listened to.
This is a position breed after-the-fact. During the argument, there were people arguing against it with valid opinions who were being attacked for their opinions by people on yours. Yet you don't put any blame at all on the people who started the conversation screaming they were happy people would be mad, and spent all their time insulting people who disagreed with all their might. Kind of like what you're doing right now to me. They shared equal blame.
>>
>>48054541
See, you'd have more of a point if people like you weren't the ones who prevented a jump being made more or less because of a whim.

I bet you're among the people who tried to push for Coiling Dragon being included on the drive.
>>
>>48054586
See The last part of >>48054584 .

You're presuming foreknowledge when the arguing happened, as well.
>>
What are you all actually hoping to gain from this exchange? Is the anon from before who was obsessed with the thread answering for their 'sins' still here? What the fuck is even the point?
>>
>>48054596
>Is the anon from before who was obsessed with the thread answering for their 'sins' still here?
Yeah, he's using the same language.

See >>48054526 for my theory.
>>
>The thread is willingly devolving into a shitstorm.
See y'all in 928, I hope.
>>
>>48054586
Didn't an updated Coiling Dragon get submitted to the thread recently?
>>
>>48054577
That works. Now everyone calm down and drink a mango lassi. (I'll allow salt lassi as well. It's yummy too)
>>
>>48054596
I'm not whoever >>48054605 thinks I am, I'm just someone who tried to make a reasonable argument and who's utterly disgusted by the powerwankers crying for people to "be fair" when they're the ones who jumped on SMTanon in the first place rather than clamly and rationally explain their point. Seriously-they gripe about other people (who admittedly I don't think highly of either) going full schadenfreude, but they don't want to admit they were in the wrong to start with. They're not worth replying to because they're selective about when they want to be treated like adults.

I don't care about "sins". I just want people to actually use their brains to come up with a coherent argument instead of screeching at each other right off the bat.

And if someone's going to use my post to springboard off a HURR LOL NAH WONT HAPPEN MANG response-don't. I'm sure you have something better to do with your time than make ironic shitposts, which are still shitposts.
>>
>>48054643
Did you read >>48054575 ?

If you're at the point where you're trying to breed drama that the person you're defending does not want and has specifically asked you to stop, then you're in the wrong no matter what position you are championing.
>>
>>48054635
Yes. And it's still fucking terrible trash

>you can never become a maximum sovereign whatever unless you're hyper lucky
>like say if you have this here perk that gives you the protag's plot armor wink wink nudge nudge
>oh but your universe creation powers are locked off post-Spark! You'll just have to settle for punchign holes in reality with your mind!
>>
>>48054672
Isn't that basically what portal creation is?
>>
>>48054584
>people arguing against it with valid opinions who were being attacked for their opinions by people on yours.
Different Anon, was backlogged and this whole convo is last night for me, could you point me to some of them.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47988216/#47995222
>>
>>48054653
You know, that was going to be my last post on the subject just to explain why I'm typed everything else, but you just don't have the cohones to admit you're wrong do you? It's clear you're obsessed with one-upping people, so I'm just here to let you know that's why I think in some ways you're worse than the worst CYOA gen has to offer.
>>
>>48054688
Two things?

One? No, I'm not going to go read through that entire argument again to satisfy you. I would rather go back to videogames.

Two? The jumpmaker has asked people to cease. That means this argument should end.
>>
>>48054696
Aren't you being a massive hypocrite by needing to get the last word in while also demanding everyone agrees with you and does what you want or else you'll shit up the thread?
>>
>>48054672
On the punching holes in reality, the jumpmaker DID clarify that's a thing specific to that setting due to the realms being more unstable than most settings. And to become a sovereign at all, you need to kill one and take their spark. The hyperlucky thing would only help with the thing that is explicitly locked till postspark.
>>
>>48054697
>Two? The jumpmaker has asked people to cease. That means this argument should end.
Handy that you suddenly don't need to justify your statements.
>>
>>48054684
There's a difference between "make a portal between one spatial location and another" and "rupture the fabric of reality to toss someone into the void beyond it, with a simple effort of will" anon.
>>
>>48054717
It's called a dropped argument. It's when two adults decide the drama of arguing isn't worth what they'll gain from the argument. Which in this case is a ruined thread and more salt for you. It's basically hate-masturbation.
>>
>>48054697
I'm fine with that, but I read that last night and the closest thing I remember to a "valid argument" against was some bullshit about only having two valid builds still being better then only having one valid build, which is technically correct but doesn't address the actual problem, and when people suggested that Dormant power be nerfed so it wasn't a one build only jump people got even pissier.
>>
>>48054707
Not him but just-stop, dude. He's salty, but you're REALLY doing absolutely nothing to confirm everything he says is completely right.

Right now, you're shitting up the thread, not him. At least he has the excuse of someone accusing him of being someone else. You're just digging yourself deeper.

>>48054709
Doesn't that mean you CAN tear holes in reality in 40K, or the World of Darkness though? And besides reading up about Highgods he's tried to play them off as continent busters but they're capable of so much more weird concept bullshit if those artifacts are any indication.
>>
>>48054750
Whoever perpetuates an argument is guilty of shitting up the thread. That means both are guilty, as are you and I now.
>>
>>48054707
Fuck off. Nobody likes a pedant who nitpicks one point while refusing to even acknowledge the rest of what someone types.
>>
>>48054635
Yep.

>>48054636
Never had one myself.

Anyone got a good Jump for me? I'll be posting a my first list soon and I wanna know where to go next I'm the guy putting together the Martial Arts Jumpchain.
Started out in SAO, Ranma 1/2, Dead or Alive, Wu Xia, Generic Fighting, Kung Fury, Kung Fu Panda, Jade Empire, and Jouney to the West. Now what would you guys suggest?
>>
Guys, just stop talking to the powerwanker. He's just using semantics to try to drag everyone down to his level, there's no point in replying to him.

>>48054774
Dr McNinja and Mushoku Tensei have some decent martial arts stuff from what I hear
>>
>>48054759
...why do people use semantics to try to defuse an argument? I can't believe there are actually people autistic enough to think this is a good way of persuading anyone of anything over the internet, instead of an obnoxious and childist way of dodging an accusation.

The guy you were arguing with is right, but you're objectively more to blame than he is.
>>
>>48054750
I mean yeah? The thing is, in settings like 40k or World of Darkness tearing holes in reality is really, really, bad for everyone. Including you. So I don't really see how it's actually op in that context.
Admittedly, I don't know much about the concept shit, but from what I've read the conceptual hax from coiling dragons isn't even up to par with nasuverse (excluding universe creators and sovereigns).
>>
Jumpers!
What song describes your chain's theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUU8joBb1Q
>>
File: 1909819-shy_guy.png (248 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1909819-shy_guy.png
248 KB, 640x640
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>48054554
1. Neo-Heisei Kamen Rider

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: I've Covered Wars, You Know? {Free}, Working In The Shadows {Free}, Select, Collect, Show Me Your Best Set {Discount, 900}, Let's Start The Earning {Discount, 800}, Plug N' Play {Discount, 500}, The Power Cosmic {Discount, 200}
- Items (+200): Cool Jacket And Shades {Free}, Bowl of Never-Ending Udon {Free}, Prototype Combo Driver (Tri-Memory Driver) {Discount, 200}, Aqua Miraider {Discount, 100}, Widget Detector {Discount, 0}
- Gaia Memories: Tool, Diamond, Tuxedo-Masquerade
- Future: Uncertain

>"What are you saying?"

>"A tiny masked man, but he keeps running away! He was wearing a Driver, too!"

>"A Driver? How?"

>"I don't know!"

>"If he has a Driver, why is he running?"

>"Maybe he doesn't know what it does?"

And rolling anyway, just to see what we'd get.

>1. The Mighty Boosh
>2. Super Mario RPG
>4. InFamous
>6. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
>7. Undertale
>8. RWBY
>>
>>48054820
I skimmed the wiki, which was admittedly bare bones. I got the impression the sheer amount of metaphysical hax behind the things high-tier beings which are still below those last two means they can effectively no-sell anyone who isn't on their level, so it seemed like less versatility but more oomph than most of the Nasuverse.

I'll admit it would be, but then any jump with a magical otherworld seems to be a valid target for the hole-tearing. Though this is starting to veer into inter-jump balance, so my chief complaint remains the issue of what their spirit powers can do-especially the highgod artifacts stuff, which that one perk based on a god-eater rat(?!) explicitly allows you to make
>>
>>48054845
Shy guys are so adorable. Also Power rangers.
This will be funny.
>>
>>48054845
>Power Rangers immediately after Kamen Rider
So the Dice Gods want a Sentai Shy Guy? Also, you should be fine, just stick with the main Kamen Riders, and duck out whenever it gets to the endgame.
>>
>>48054759
Third party observer here. Considering you have the gall to keep talking shit and admitting you're to blame without doing anything about it, I'm with >>48054809 on this one.

>>48054828
The sound of silence.
>>
>>48054866
I don't think he knows who those are, anon.
>>
>>48054875
Oh. Right, hadn't thought of that.
>>
>>48054792
Cool thanks.

Body Mod:
CP: 600
Build: Medium
Body Type: Athlete [-100]
Stats:
Strength 1 [-50]
Endurance 2 [-100]
Speed 2 [Free]
Dexterity 4 [-100]
Appeal 1 [-50]
Shape 0 [-0]
Sense 2 [-100]
Perks:
Flexibility 1 [Free]
Metavore [-100]

Cosmic Warehouse:
CP: 150
Utlities:
Electricty [-10]
Heat/AC [-10]
Force-Wall [-20]
Structures:
Shelving [Free]
Terminal [-10]
Robots [-20]
Workshop [-10]
Med-bay [-20]
Misc:
Portal [-30]
Stasis Pod x 1 [-20]

And so the adventure begins...

>>48054845
I'm laughing so hard at this.
>>
>>48054774
Step 1: Go to nearest indian restaurant. Step 2: acquire lassi of your choice.

Oh, as far as as martial arts jumps you might have missed... um... off the top of my head, there's History's Greatest Disciple, Naruto, um...

Actually, a non obvious one that you might go for is the DC universe jump. There're some perks there that'd be useful including basically a "you're now a master of all the martial arts around these parts."

Really, a bunch of jumps have martial arts stuff in various forms.
>>
>>48054885
What was the name of that Gundam show, the one with Master Asia? That would be an interesting one.
>>
>>48054774
Just off the top of my head and with no further knowledge of what you mean by "Martial arts", or for that matter if your trying to make a martial artist or stick to martial arts themed jumps, Great Detective has Fool Me Once, which is a great defensive technique, and set in a time where both western and eatern martial arts wouldn't out of place enough to cause anymore commotion then the fight itself, Naruto can be awesome, though if you want to go pure martial artist you're going to want to avoid the plot, FFTA has some martial arts classes, Elona does to, though IMHO for a build like that the best thing (Other than soft cap) is knockout, If you're going for a mystic monk vibe the Bene Geserit line in Dune is good, and if you can swing it Suk Doctor's medical and anatomical knowldge are very helpful in a fight, DC lets you be Batman, City of Heroes basically allows you to skin your powers as whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>48054857
The no-sell seems fine, since that's usually how a massive power difference translates in shonen anyways, and it takes at least thousands of years to reach that point, and probably more on the scale of millions. Looking through the jump, there's certainly no Nasuverse level"spear that always strikes it's target in the heart and kills in a single hit" of conceptual bullshit. Just elemental effects for the weapons.
>>
>>48054915
G Gundam?
>>
>>48054885
Oh my God it's Jackie Chan.
>>
http://poal.me/jw7lgb
>>
File: tumblr_o6bt1qYHdH1rrftcdo2_400.gif (2 MB, 400x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6bt1qYHdH1rrftcdo2_400.gif
2 MB, 400x305
>>48054845
By popular demand!

2. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

- Perks: Colour Change {Discount, 950}, Acoustics (Harmonica) {Discount, 850}, Monster Spy {750}, Harmless Buffoonery {550}, Sparks {450}
- Items: Dragon Shield {Discount, 400}, Radbug {100}, Extremely Long-Range Telescope {0}
- Future: Move On?

>[various Putty noises]

>[whatever noise Shy Guys make when frightened]

>[chase scene music]

>[laughing_Putty.gif]

>[repeated poking with spear]

>[I_regret_everything.gif]

The joke is that neither of the things involved here talk.

We need a new 6, since some of the queue were duplicates.
>>
>>48054886
>Go to nearest indian restaurant.
>Drive 300 miles
Big step.
>>
>>48054982
Yoshi.
>>
>>48054982
Generic sugar bowl.
>>
>>48054886
>>48054915
>>48054927
Thanks.

Sword Art Online Jump:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
A Game Not Meant to Be Played [+300]
16.5 [+200]
Abhorrent Admirer [+100]
Origin: Beta [-50]
Perks:
Flourish [Free]
Item Drops [-300]
Sword Skills [-300]
My Quest Senses are Tingling [Free]
Like Riding a Bike [-150]
Role-play [-100]
This is, in fact, My Final Form [-600]
Gear:
Digital Projection Helmet [Free]
Load Out [Free]
Healing Crystal [-50]
Companion [-100]:
Klein, the Crimson Samurai
Origin: Player [Free]
Perks:
Flourish [Free]
Switch [Free]
Critical Existence Failure [Free]
Tutorial [Free]
Sword Skills [Free]
Gear:
Digital Projection Helmet [Free]
Load Out [Free]
Summary Incoming

>>48054956
Need to hit up Jackie Chan's Adventures now.
>>48054927
Thanks and I hadn't even heard we had a CoH Jump yet. I'll look into it.
>>
>>48055003
started in Yoshi, brah.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>48055011
>1. The Mighty Boosh
>2. Super Mario RPG
>4. InFamous
>6. Generic Sugar Bowl
>7. Undertale
>8. RWBY
>>
File: Peter Griffin.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Peter Griffin.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>48055013
Oh my god it's Jackie Chan.
>>
>>48055032
5 cp that the Rwby crew will try and take Shy guy home as a pet.
>>
Does the Themed Powers perk from Skullgirls actually change the effects of your powers?
For example if my theme was Ice and I used it on the Guardian of Flame powers from the Tyrant race choice in SMT, would they turn into "Guardian of Ice" powers instead?
>>
>>48055037
10cp that there will be an episode where they tear the academy apart looking for the Shy Guy for one reason or another.
>>
>>48055013
"Well she's kinda cute." Klein said as he glanced back at my newest stalker, and currently only.
"She's one of the best EPKers in the entire game." I said in a voice filled with despair.
"What?!" Klein's voice is choked with shock. "How would you even know that?"
"Because," I said as we left the safe zone again for our material gathering mission the Guild needed a lot, "she killed all the others right in front of me to 'prove her love'. It was the freakiest thing I've ever seen."
>>
>>48055013
>16.5

Oh dear god, anon.
>>
>>48055013
It is sad that SAO jump doesn't have a abridged drawback.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

229. Ratchet and Clank
Origin: Smuggler, Race: Cazar
Perks: Just A Humble Smuggler, Well Hey There Friend (-200), Platforming Prowess (-200), The Space Age (-100), Nanotech Wizard (-200)
Items: Raritanium (-100), Groovitron Device (-200)

>big eyes, short, great with machines, snarky, goofy, biped with a tail, mostly heroic but with a dark side

Okay, so I have a type. And we end up here, me with the underground connections and friendly disposition to those who have saved worlds, and him looking for a thief that stole some creature from the Megacorp.
I mean, I'm basically going to follow him around because that's where the action will be and it's not like he's had a girlfriend last until the next game.

So, other than that I just spend my time running about trading, using Artificial Alloys to get more Raritanium, and getting a Golden Grooviton with custom music options that effect the dancing.
>>
>>48055015
Oh, you numbered it 0.
>>
>>48055065
no
>>
>>48055095
I won't make excuses. That was a blatant powergrab on my part, so I'd get This is in Fact My Final Form. It wasn't fun. In fact it was unfun. I was a teenager with a problem and stalkers who were... bad people.

>>48055115
Actually from what I understand Fresh out of Mercy is just that.

Ranma ½ Jump:
Drawbacks:
The Second Worst Parents Ever [+600]
Plague of Fan-fiction (Exact Moments) [+0]
Curse: The Spring of Drowned Fish (Girl)
Origin: Martial Artist [-100]
Perks:
Construction Master [-200]
Hidden Weapons Technique [Trained]
Pressure Points & Acupressure [-200]
Martial Acrobatics [Free]
Weirdly Specific Martial Arts [-100]
Saotome Style Anything Goes Martial Arts
Saotome Style Anything Goes Martial Arts Hidden Techniques (Trained)
Ki Projection (Serenity) [-300]
Copycat Technique [-600]
Companion: Klein (Innocent Bystander)
Safe Place to Stand (-100)
Summary:
I was raised by Genma 'compared to the elder Ikari' Saotome for ten long years. Screw this shit so hard. I barely survived when Ryu shattered every rib in my chest, thank you Healing Crystal, with a single kick. After that the Crystal got out and I had to run damage control and managed to get Nabiki to help me lend the thing out daily, for the modest price of fifty percent. Never seen Ranma in quite that much of a rage though. Then one day he literally just leapt to Grand Mastery.
"Wonderful people shouldn't die. I can't save them all, but this difference is mine to make, and I am not alone." Ranma Saotome, on the nature of being a Martial Artist.
>>
>>48055217
The hell is Exact Moments?
>>
>>48055232
It's supposed to be Right Moments. Sorry, but here's the summary.
Ranma must discover what he wants and who he loves in a neverending day that is a spiritual journey to maturity. What might he do with boundless time?
It's a ground hog day scenario for Ranma that wides up in a Good End.
>>
>>48055268
And how bad is this fanfiction?
>>
>>48055284
Oh upgrades the power bracket by a bit. Kinda has a Sue feel at points, especially the later points, but all around 6-8/10. You can really feel the author putting their mind to some of the problems. Also cameos everywhere, up to and including Devil Hunter, in the form of Kodachi. Yeah it's a strong cadet for the old Plague.
>>
>>48054934
Huh, really? Oh well. I guess that's all my valid complaints until someone who knows the series better gets a look at it, then.

Unrelated, but the maker really comes across as a cunt though, especially since he's tried on several occasions to upload jumps to the drive without posting them in thread first.
>>
230. Clone Wars
Origin: Force Sensitive (-200), Age: 19, Allegiance: Independent, Species: "Human"
Force Powers: Starting Powers, Absorb/Deflect Energy, Force Heal, Plant Surge, Force Stasis (-200), Sever Force (-400), Battle Meditation (-400)
Items: Light Saber
Drawback: Legacy Character

>Sever Force
Immediate usage on Palpatine, followed by murder. I don't care that I'll have every motherfucker in the galaxy after my head for offing a senator, he needs to go down. I can live with the shitty writing and forced romance between Amidala and Skywalker, but this one guy being a complete dickbag will not stand. And besides, Sith-hunting is fun, especially with multiple "fuck precognition and predicatability" perks. I might have to kill Jar Jar based on that weird theory floating around about him being a Sith.

There's also some sort of war going on, but there's always some sort of war going on. What do I care about separatists and robot armies and clone armies? I have holocrons to find and bad people to track down and engage in samurai duels with.
>>
So I'm looking for some good places to get shrinking/ growth tech from. Like the utility wands from PS238. Also a while back someone made a little guide esc thing that allowed you to continuously grow your body through the use of a robot form and another perk anyone remember all the specifics?
>>
File: MP4_Shy_Guy.png (441 KB, 987x1150) Image search: [Google]
MP4_Shy_Guy.png
441 KB, 987x1150
>>48055032
3. RWBY

- Perks: Landing Strategy {Discount, 950}, Stubborn {Discount, 800}, I Should Be Dead By Now {Discount, 500}
- Items: Variable Weapon (Spear/Musket) {Free}, Dust Chamber {450}, Concealed {400}, Iconic Outfit {Free}, Iconic Theme {Free}, Scroll {Free}, Cash {Free}, Dust Kit {350}, Cookies and Coffee {300}, Dust For Dummies Pro {200}
- Companions: A Simple Soul () {0}
- Future: Uncertain

Something fun, now.

Everyone suggest one, ONE canon character per post until we have 8. Then I'll roll a d8 to see who decided to adopt our little friend.

In the meantime, enjoy the mental image of someone with no fingers trying to use a Scroll.
>>
I've been going over and changing up my Extra Servant build a bit more, and I appear to have an additional Noble Phantasm now. If you're out there Val-would it be reasonable for an A+++ Anti-Unit (Self) Phantasm to double the parameter rankings of any Mystic Eyes you have?
>>
>>48055417
Yang.
>>
>>48055363
Speaking of who posted that Gold Digger Jump?

Wu-xia Jump:
Drawbacks:
Everyone was Kung-Fu Fighting [+0]
Japanese Dogs +300
Celestial Audit +100
Rebel Spirit +200
Background: Drop-In
Place: Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Age & Gender: 24 yr old Male
Mystic Martial Arts:
Adaptability [-400]
Artifacts and Allies:
Monk Master Jai Bing (Qui Accumulation, Lost Monkey Style, Tiger Style, White Crane Style, Quingong Lightfoot Style, & Déjà Fu) [600]
Warrior Master Chiun (Weapons User {Longsword}, Kyukoshinryu, Southern Dragon Style, & Sinanju. Carries the Green Destiny Sword) [600]
Summery:
"Ninjas!" I yelled as I stumbled away from the young woman who'd just shoved a short sword six inches into my belly.
"What again!?" Klein said as his sword flashed out and the young lady flew through a paper wall as he used a move he'd learned from a Kendo instructor back in Ranma's world to make the lethal attack anything but. "Hey man, get the crystal out."
"I really don't wanna." I said as I fingered the healing object. "Chiun will have me redo the entire month's training."
"Gutshot is dead in this time, Bro!" Klein roared and I grimaced before nodding.

>>48055392
I really need to number my Jumps.

>>48055404
Gravity Falls?

>>48055417
Cinder Falls
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.