[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edgy Harry Potter Fanfic Quest 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Hans_Gruber.png (524 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Hans_Gruber.png
524 KB, 640x800
You are Harry Potter, and you’ve had a wild year. After being tortured by Death Eaters to the point that you can barely use magic and had to have your right arm and left leg replaced with steel prosthetics, you trained under Professor Snape – who is really Itachi Uchiha – to become a cyborg ninja. After passing his final exam, you are ready to get reacquainted with wizarding society by serving as a bodyguard to the Greengrass family on their summer vacation in Rome.

Itachi looks different in his disguise as Hans Gruber, a lot closer to how he looked as Professor Snape. If Professor Snape had ever grown a goatee and slicked back his hair in a late-80s style. However, he wore a very expensive muggle-style suit. “John Phillips, London” he described once described it alongside a pricetag that made your eyes water. He adjusts the golden tie clasp which matches his tie knot, the buckle of his alligator-skin belt, and the Rolex Submariner on his wrist. You give him a thumbs up.

“Of course I look good; I’ve been practicing for years,” he replies, “But you can’t present yourself to a Pureblood family like the Greengrasses in gym shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. Put something else on, and pick out a good looking mask.”

>What to wear

[1] Wear your monochromatic suit – black jacket and trousers, grey shirt, and black tie.
[2] Wear silver trimmed ninja robes
[3] Other

>Mask

[1] Mask with a glowing cyclopean eye
[2] Skull mask
[3] Other
>>
>>47944570
Woops, didn't mean to drop trip there

>Twitter
@ArmorRenegadeOP

>Previous Threads
Thread 1 >>47824681
>>
Bump the last
>>
>>47944570
[2]
[2]
>>
I'll take it
>>
File: skull mask.png (443 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
skull mask.png
443 KB, 600x600
You go to your bedroom and run your hands along the pale floral wallpaper that has been your home for the last three years. And now, you’re finally leaving. You lay back on the iron Victorian bed and look at the dark wood paneling on the ceiling. It hasn’t been a bad time here, but all things must come to an end. You get to your closet and get a special pair of robes; a black kimono with silver trimming. You put your sheath in your sash and hide your shuriken and smoke bomb in concealed pockets and on belt pouches. You head to your drawer and retrieve the final piece of your ensemble, a porcelain mask in the visage of a skull. You can’t have anyone know your identity – not yet.

You come down and take hold of the Portkey to the Greengrass summer house. You feel a pull at your navel and are sent spinning through time and space. Your ninja skills let you roll out into a crouch, holding your blade in a reverse grip at the ready.

“Very nice, Herr Gruber,” you hear a voice say as you look up, “I expected nothing but the best when I heard that you had a protege.”

A dark haired man looks you up and down. He straightens out his dress robes, and you make a motion to flick off invisible blood from your blade before it returns to your sheath.

Itachi stands beside you, hands in his pockets.

“I thought you had retired after the Nakamura Heist, Herr Gruber. By the way, young ninja, I’m Achilles Greengrass – your new employer.”

“I thought I had,” says Itachi, “Until this young man came to my doorstep asking for training.”
>>
File: chateau foyer.jpg (170 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
chateau foyer.jpg
170 KB, 600x400
>>47947562
“I was surprised to hear that you were back on the market for magical executive protection.”

“Muggle heists were just a phase. Those ‘Yippie Kie-Yay’ days are over.”

A blonde woman comes down the double stairs to the foyer wearing green dress robes. Her aged face is stretched thinly, looking slightly gaunt from stress.

“This is my lovely wife, Aphrodite, Herr Gruber and – ”

“Call me, Mr. Noir,” you inject.

“– Mr. Noir, his young associate.”

“We’ll work out some final details of the contract in the parlor. You can sit in on it if you want, or you can get a head start and explore the property,” whispers Itachi as he comes near.

[1] Sit in on the contract negotiation
[2] Patrol the grounds
[3] Other
>>
Also, I'd like to put this on FFN, so edgy title and penname ideas would be great.
>>
>>47947579
[2] Patrol the grounds

Make that noise you hear in the Friday the 13th movies when Jason is stalking fools
>>
>>47948762
Writing
>>
File: Chateau_Pichon_in_Medoc.jpg (371 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chateau_Pichon_in_Medoc.jpg
371 KB, 1280x1024
You give your sensei a slight bow and direct another at the Greengrass patriarch. Then you step outside. The summer night breeze carries with it the smell of night jasmine. You look at the moon and quickly scale the wall of the Second Empire building onto the verdigris green of its copper roof. A hundred yards away is a forest through which a concealed path to this wizard’s manor lies. You prowl with catlike tread around the roof. As you watch for threats within and without, you come across a tall blonde girl watching the garden from the balcony of her room. This is Daphne Greengrass, the “Ice Queen of Slytherin.” The years have been kind to her; she’s a little taller than she when she was 15 and her proportions have filled out to give her long, graceful sort of beauty.

You take note and continue your patrol. Now, you drop from the roof onto the ground. You pay special attention to woods, recalling a vague description of a red-eyed stalker. You don’t see anything per se, but you feel as though someone is watching. You take a look at the treeline; even if you are being watched, this could be a trap to draw you out against an unknown force. You look back to an oblivious Daphne. Perhaps you could catch up with an old acquaintance without revealing your true identity.

[1] Head for the treeline
[2] Speak with Daphne on the balcony
[3] Other
>>
If this is still here in the morning, I will continue from this or make a new thread if it's gone. Please check Twitter for updates.

I'll hang around for a little bit if anyone wants to ask questions or shoot the shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.