[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #896: Return to Sender Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47795854
>>
File: Evil Incarnate.jpg (61 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Evil Incarnate.jpg
61 KB, 800x600
Anons, would you ever allow Pic Related to meet one another?
What were the results?
>>
>>47804263
Injustice that's what.
>>
File: Ansem Retort.png (26 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
Ansem Retort.png
26 KB, 200x197
>>47804263
>>
>>47804263
Nope. To much effort for to little entertainment.
>>
>>47804345
That is not Richard!
>>
What are some additional perks that combine well with Crimson Saint + Minecraft crafting perks?
>>
>>47804263
Sure. Clustered targets are easier to take out, after all.
>>
>>47804417
I'm fond of Cobra-La Biotechnology, from G.I Joe. Lets you make biological versions of hard technology. Now, combine it with Future Society: Cybernetic, from Alpha Centauri. That lets you make a cyberware version of any tech you know. So turn magic into tech, tech into cyberware, and then cyberware into bioware. You could make any magical ability into a living organ. And of course, miniaturization abilities like School For Ants (SimAnt), Gadget Master (007) or Miniaturization and Efficiency (Worm) to shrink those organs into organelles. Give people mitochondria that can cast magic, reproduce Parasite Eve!
>>
>>47804263
The results were a word, a word that has brought down civilization and even gods to their knees when uttered straight into their very soul by me. A word that has since been engraved onto my very being and origin

EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE
>>
>>47804468
Doctor's Warning: Do not reproduce Parasite Eve without first checking with the thread. Doing so may lead to piles of melting people and evil opera singers.
>>
>>47804417
Alchemy from Master of Magic lets you transmute mana to gold and the other way around without loss.
Combine it with Minecraft's matter fabrication (Industrialcraft iirc, Equivalent Exchange also works) for infinite mana.
Equivalent Exchange in general is awesome. You can build some pretty neat artifacts with it, transmute matter and become invulnerable as long as you have energy to burn.
Channeler from the same jump halves the costs to maintain magical spells, so you can save a lot if you convert technological stuff to magic.
>>
>>47804504
side effects may include midichlorians.
>>
>>47804417
Arcane from Smite

Gift of Chao from Negima

Equivalent Exchange and Mystcraft worlds from Minecraft

Link in Populous magic with Conjoined Conjures to become a living mana well.
>>
>>47804417
Conjoined Conjures from Card Captor Sakura lets you replicate any magical effect you're capable of as technology (and hand it out to your friends).
>>
>>47804595
Wait what? Are you sure you don't mean ensoul?
>>
>>47804558
Can't you just have infinite mana with EE anyway?
Or would you need a perk for universal mana/energy application?
Could you not merge the systems with Conjoined Conjures to make EE energy work as mana?
>>
kingdom hearts question: if you don't have the sword you want to import yet at the time of the kingdom hearts jump would ominous hammer,Armsfusion crafter from Aion tower of Eternity jump and/or the Oath keeper perk
from Kingdom hearts help you make it into your key blade/make your key blade into it?
and if So with that impart a CP warranty as well?
>>
>>47804595
I'd reread the perk, broptimus prime.
>>
>>47804647
You'd probably need Conjoined Conjures to get EMC to fuel non-alchemical magic and devices, yeah.
>>
>>47804642
>>47804675
He's talking about in combination with Crimson Saint. Read the post he's linking to.
>>
>>47804693
Sailor Moon Universe-
0/1500
Rolled for Nerima
Rolled for 18
Sailor Senshi-Wait, this doesn't turn me female? Hilarious
Rolled for Robin's Egg Blue and Gold as my colors
Free Catch That Youma!
Discount Hit Me If You Can
Discount Miss Fortune(or is that Sir Prize?)
Ahahaha, Nope!
Destiny-Sense
Subplot Sense
Free Disguise Compact

See, The Thing About Miniskirts Is+200
Paragon+300- "Love and Justice speeches" like that's a bad thing?

Squeeze this right inbetween Generic Magical Girl and Madoka.

Also yes, the half-bishe, half-bara looking motherfucker that is Justice will be wearing the damn miniskirt
>>
>>47804647
There's a perk for that in storm hawks jump.
>>
>>47804693
Sure doesn't read like that.
>>
>>47804717
>>the half-bishe, half-bara looking
how does that work?
>>
>>47804417
Not a perk, but that perk combo would be ridiculously powerful in any space sci-fi jump.

I can imagine somebody touching the Light of Terra, then deciding 'Yeah, I have enough mana to cast this as a spell.' however the fuck that would work.
>>
>>47804642
Sorry, i should have clarified: Crimson Saint lets you make any magic you have as an item, which anyone can use as long as 1. You or them can do the magic without it 2. there's enough energy from somewhere.
Linking the magic system in question with Minecraft magic via Conjoined Conjures lets them use Equivalent Exchange style mana batteries for the 2nd requirement, which are kind of ridiculous.

EE energy units aren't really "mana", or at least that's how i play it. You either need some way to transform it (Storm Hawks has a perk for that) or link the magic system with Minecraft magic.

>>47804647
The problem with EE energy is that it needs items to work. Storage devices, matter transmuters, the various artifacts you can create. There is no direct spellcasting in EE.

Alchemy lets you convert that energy to gold and store it in your warehouse for quick access if you want to cast spells directly.
>>
>>47804772
Fuck if I know. I just don't know if there is a word for something in-between, and I have aspects of both
>>
>>47804772
I'm pretty sure that would just be an ordinary human man.
>>
>>47804793
I'm pretty sure that's a normal looking guy since bishes are kind of feminine and bara s abnormally masculine. Or is it That you are vertically asymmetrical from skipping leg day and waxing From the Pelvis down?
>>47804819
That's where I thought but then why didn't Justice say it that way?
>>
>>47804789
>The problem with EE energy is that it needs items to work. Storage devices, matter transmuters, the various artifacts you can create. There is no direct spellcasting in EE.

Well, that works fine for most jumpers, considering most of us aren't Casters, as much as we are Artificers. Almost all of us who work with magic will at least partially integrate magitech into our repertoires, and we often find ourselves preferring to work with mana not our own, or at least, mana outside our bodies.
>>
>>47804789
Or you could do like that guy from last thread. Make a fuckhueg mechanized mana generator linked into an artifact so you can just draw all the power you want whenever you want. But then you have the opposite problem of not having normal power only magic power.
>>
>>47804907
Yeah, but mana can be turned into conventional power pretty easily. Lots of spells that produce heat, electricity, momentum, light... Plenty of options for using magic to generate conventional energy. They tend to be pretty high-efficiency, too.
>>
>>47804793
>I just don't know if there is a word for something in-between

JoJo-esque would work here.
Or maybe Armstrong-esque. FMA Armstrong.
>>
>>47804935
Moreover, just as easily you can take that perk in storm hawks for universal energy application.
>>
>>47804942
>JoJo-esque
That....actually kind of works, yeah.

Fair enough.
>>
>>47804865
It is safer that way. If your mana generator, battery, crystal, what have you goes nova you can chuck it at your enemy as a last fuck you. You can also integrate them into your machines easier.

Having only internal mana means you cannot as easily power everything.

However now that we have plug n play from neo heisei we can shove a magic crystal into our tech instead of a power pack. So win win for the magitech jumpers.
>>
>>47804948
Yeah, but that perk is really low efficiency when converting between physical and magical energy. I think it would be easier to just use magic to produce angular momentum and have that turn a generator.
>>
>>47804865
It's only fine if you have an item on hand that actually casts the spell you need.
Otherwise all your EE energy won't help you if you need to cast that Teleport or whatever NOW but you're out of mana.
Also waving around your magical staff or whatever isn't always practical. Internal magic use is far more subtle.

Most dedicated magic users just know so many spells that turning all of them into items is kind of impractical.
Having a ready-made way to fill up your own mana pool is certainly easier, and having a way to just make some gold from thin air when you need some ready cash on hand doesn't hurt either.

>>47804907
Turning magic into electricity is easy. Hell, you already have Crimson Saint. Just build a magitech generator that uses mana to cast a lightning spell.
Or build something that uses mana to create whatever fuel you use. Crimson Saint + EE can do that too.
>>
>>47804965
Fabulous Custodes?
>>
Green Lantern Universe-
0/1500
Green Lantern-I get a Blue Lantern Ring in DC. This is perfect!
Human, Age is mid-20s
Free Indomitable Willx1, Purchase Twice
Indomitable Hopex3
Indomitable Lovex3
Free Beginner's Luck
Discount Thinking Outside Of The Box
Discount Quip
Discount That Should've Blown Your Arm Off!
Free Green Lantern Ring and Battery

Most Wanted+300-Fuck you Red Lanterns
Strange Customs+100
3DCG+100
>>
>>47804976
>It's only fine if you have an item on hand that actually casts the spell you need.
Not that big an issue, since the most common solution to that is to have an implement that feeds the mana into the artificer and their tools.

It's not like you'd have specific items that cast individual spells either. At most, you'd have one that can cast a variety of spells, if not all the ones you know, pre-programmed.
>>
>>47805047
Human? Not justice given physical form as a manlike being of pure justice?
>>
File: annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (66 KB, 616x544) Image search: [Google]
annoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
66 KB, 616x544
>>47805020
TFW you realize the if the Emperor had a text-to-speech device jump will never be approved or Finished
>>
I prefer spellcasting to magitech.
>>
>>47805056
I don't think there is an Alien Race that is a manlike embodiment of Justice.
>>
>>47805063
Okey
>>
>>47805069
Well the nump says you can be whatever but you would have stats roughly the same as a human. It says you could be made of cardboard, math, colors if you want but you would have human like stats.
>>
>>47805058
I really want to jump that universe. . .
>>
>>47805069
As long as it has human stats it works, since the Various Lantern cores will allow cardboard boxes,house cats,viruses, robots, mathematical concepts,whales,etc.
>>
File: 1456721741125.png (271 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
1456721741125.png
271 KB, 500x423
Jumpers! What is your favorite spell system and why?
>>
File: I_Agree.png (680 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
I_Agree.png
680 KB, 1280x800
>>47805063
>>
>>47805052
Alchemy isn't really an expensive perk. Sure, you don't NEED it, but it certainly doesn't hurt to pick it up.
Any serious mage should jump MoM anyway just for the ability to project spells globally and cast really big spells piece-by-piece instead of all at once, which you get free.
Everything else in that jump is just a bonus.
>>
>>47805117
ar ton
>>
>>47805093
So do I, but it was declared a power grab despite being a complete removal of Abilities Gauntlet with an inbuilt mechanism for Challenges, and granted some of them were a little strong but everything was balanced for 40 K and you were stripped of all previous abilities and given ridiculously hard challenges like capturing traitor primarchs and bringing them to the throne room and such
>>
>>47805117
In terms of the system itself, probably Elder Scrolls. I just like it, not sure why. In terms spells, D&D wins hands down. I love the variety of effects in it.
>>
Merlin Universe-
0/1800
Rolled for 24
Knight
Free Chivalry
Discount Authority
Discount Loveable Prat
Discount Paragon
Discount Charisma of Kings
Discount The Once and Future King
Just a Humble Servant
Free Knight's Gear
Discount Dragon-Forged Weapon

Known Warlock+300
Heretic+300
Warlock With a Grudge+200

I REALLY wanted the Drop-in Capstone, and Druid's "Fisher King". But I couldn't make room for them
>>
If I have a companion with omega adaptive evolution from x-men and quantum evolution from worm and power combinations can they recall mutations from quantum evolution?
>>
>>47805117
Nanoha style casting is best. No incantations, no material components, big power, versatile range of effects from communication to mobility to combat, can relatively easily create your own spells. Theoretically Nanoha magic can do everything.

Also flashy magic circles and fuckhuge beams of power.
>>
>>47805117
I'm not a spell guy I'm a special abilities guy, I delegate magic to mother box.
>>
>>47805117
I really need to work out a way to bottle miniature galaxies for consumption. Or at least make a drink that mirrors various views of the universe.
>>
>>47805240
Rick and Morty has that kind of science
>>
>>47805124
If you're going to say that, then I'll just counter and say that populous is probably just as important just because of the power of worship.
>>
>>47805117
Shadowcasting. I fucking love the progression from Not!Arcane Spell > Spell-like Ability > Supernatural Ability, and Sustaining Shadow's advancement is really cool and lets me abuse the Drop-In perk from Touhou based on Rumia.

Plus, it gives me the D&D magic experience without falling into the pit of "I can do too much to keep track of it all individually conveniently, but not enough I can say I can do everything".
>>
>>47805178
Maybe someone will start a new jump there. . . Hopefully. Eventually.
>>
>>47805280
Tell me about this shadowcasting.
>>
>>47805303
>Maybe someone will start a new jump there. . . Hopefully. Eventually.

it's Got a work in progress by a jump maker who is still around so it's Claimed and hard,no one else can touch it.
>>
>>47805271
You can get that from MoM too.

>>47805280
Eww. Not only is it weak as fuck, it also has all the clunkiness of D&D style casting without any of the power or versatility of the same.
>>
why can't the Captain delete the corruptedtext! Kingsman jump?
>>
File: 428a4abdebbaf65da4e3e2a58d3312e9.jpg (345 KB, 2048x1378) Image search: [Google]
428a4abdebbaf65da4e3e2a58d3312e9.jpg
345 KB, 2048x1378
>>47805117
I still prefer the D&D magic I picked up in Forgotten Realms. Sorcerer/Wizard/Ultimate Magus just allows for so much power and flexibility, even compared to other systems. FFTA is usually my back-up, but it's really only useful in battle.

Admittedly, neither are the flashiest magic in the universe, but I picked them for power over style.
>>
>>47805250
True but for some reason actually having miniature universes as something I literally drink seems immoral. I would probably put a few bottles up on the wall but unless I could figure a way to make there be no life in them I dont think I would actually sell them.
>>
>>47805332
And why do we have Harry Potter in the imageless folder.
>>
>>47805117
I'm not knowledgeable of all spell systems, but of the ones I know of, Inheritance is my favorite.

It's not even really magic, closer to some sort of psychic power system, but I've always loved the concept.

Plus the sheer flexibility: pump in enough energy and you can do whatever the fuck you want. Well, that and the energy storage system that it's coupled with.
>>
>>47805363
you don't have to have life in them, that only happened because that specific Rick compressed time inside the microuniverse battery so that sapient Life with Evolve, there probably going to be good for at least 30 years,but it's going to be very hot when you pour It out so you're going to want to have some kind of fire immunity.
>>
>>47805360
>Ultimate Magus
What is this thing?
>>
>>47805376
MAGIC NIGGUH
>>
Jumpers have you ever finished a mega project and realized, if i turn this on I and this multiverse will explode?
>>
What are the best perks/magic systems for reviving people?
>>
>>47805430
spontaneous arcane/prepared arcane theurge prestige class.
>>
>>47805481
Magika has the honey badger of revive spells, it doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>47805507
Is that the class I would want if I wanted to spontaneous cast the spells from my wizard list?
>>
>>47805430
http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20061010a&page=3

It's basically if a Wizard and a Sorcerer had a baby, only to have it be more powerful than either alone. You lose a little of the higher end casting, but gain all kind of flexibility and a lot more power. You can even drop spells to spontaneously add Metamagic Feats to spells, which leads to all kinds of craziness when you're bored.

You /know/ it's a good prestige class when the DM goes "WTF" after I announce which spell I'm casting.

>>47805518
It doesn't allow that. You still have to study your wizard spells.
>>
>>47805481
True Resurrection can bring back anyone who died within a couple centuries, no body needed.
>>
>>47805317
It's the thing a D&D class called Shadowcaster does. Technically it's invocation but- anyway, you can get it from the Forgotten Realms jump. It basically makes you a dude who learns the true power and secrets of darkness and lets you attune yourself to the Plane of Shadow. The mysteries you invoke are... well, they're basically refluffed Arcane spells. You also literally start becoming one with the Shadows, making you immune to poison and disease, and reducing your biological needs as you grow in power, eventually allowing you to go without any sort of sustenance or rest permanently. Like I said before, the better you get at it, the easier it is to do the lower stuff. So your lower level mysteries become spell-like abilities (no XP/gold/material costs or components- you just think hard enough and it happens, they also can't be counterspelled) once you progress enough, then they become supernatural abilities (can't be resisted, can't be countered, can't be dispelled, and you don't even have to concentrate to use them).

>>47805331
I don't care. Non-gimmicky D&D magic is versatile enough I'll almost always have an answer to shit, but not enough I can just handwave it and will need to trawl my spell list for what I can actually do.

If I wanted versatility, I'd go for Dresden Files/Discworld/King Arthur. I ain't got time for that shit.
>>
>>47805513
Are there any limits, like how long a person has been dead or how many can be brought back?
>>
File: rlygudmud.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
rlygudmud.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>47805513
I hate using that one.
Not because of the spell itself, but just because the jump author was such a smug fucking cock about it.

Not that anon, but are there any OTHER good revive spells that won't trigger my autism?
>>
>>47805559
It. Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck.
>>
>>47805542
Where is that from?
>>
>>47805532
>6th level casting
Worthless.
>>
>>47805470
Yes. That is why I add all kinds of failsafes and do a small scale test in one of the mini universes.
>>
>>47805570
I'm just asking because I'm not entirely familiar with the setting.
>>
>>47805481
D&D style True Resurrection needs diamond dust to work (but you can get around that), but it can revive even peope that have been dead for hundreds of years or that have no physical remains left - you just need to identify them somehow.
It does have 2 limits - the target can't have died of old age and the soul must be free and willing to return.
There's also True Reincarnate which doesn't have the old age problem and gives the target a new body at young adult age.

>>47805532
Eh, Ultimate Magus is strictly inferior to the FR-exclusive Incantatrix. Or Hathran, because Circle Magic is overpowered as fuck.

And any wizard can get spontaneous casting by picking up the Uncanny Forethought feat.
>>
>>47805559
It has none, which Magicka / Mal was very, VERY keen on spurging about in thread.
>>
>>47805587
It is a one at a time rez with no limitations, or to put it more simply. . . it gives no fucks.
>>
>>47805532
well, if you had the versatile spellcasting feat from races of dragon book, you could spontaneously convert to spellslots into a spell you know of a higher level. Fun to get as a wizard with spontaneous divination. There are so many shenanigans that can be pulled in so many ways in d&d building.
>>
>>47805559
None whatsoever, and you don't even have to be in line of sight. Even if that person was completely erased from existence on the sixth moon of Endor which then exploded, it brings them back instantly.
>>
>>47805590
incantatrix is lovely other than the giving up schools of magic parts.
>>
>>47805584
They were part of the problem the plan was to add shrunken miniverse batteries hooked to mantra generators to my cells as a new organelle then use a fusion perk to combine with the storm hawks energy converter so i can funnel the excess into other energies i can use.
>>
>>47805567
>>47805593
Y'all are weirdly autistic about stupid shit.
>>
>>47805665
You can get around that with feats. Or you could, but some schools of magic are so shit that giving them up isn't much of a problem. Who honestly needs Evocation when you can do 90% of the school with Shadow Evocation and its variants from the Illusion school?
>>
>>47805672
...Microverse organelles in your cells.

My god. That's ridiculously awesome.
>>
>>47805331
>You can get that from MoM too.
But can you reduce the casting time of magic from days to minutes?
>>
>>47805117
I just want a gorm of magic that is like inheritance where you can do whatever the fuck you want if you have enough power. But without the nutty grammer fuck yous.

Possibly something that would allow me to overcharge spells.

I do not think a magic like that exists however unless I maybe mixed arcane from smite, with eragon magic, with voiceless casting from harry potter. But then I would need to think everything exactly right and Im more looking for a way to bruteforce wave my hand and make X happen so long as I have the power for it.
>>
>>47805580
That's like, your opinion, man. Also, I'm pretty sure I get more than 6th level casting out of it.

>>47805590
>>Incantatrix
Huh. Would you look at that. I didn't even know that was a thing until just now. They're certainly worth considering but I'm not really sure I like giving up schools of magic.

>>Uncanny Forethought
See, that has a number of problems, not the least of which is the limit linking it to the Intelligence modifier and the Full-Round Action to cast with any reserved slot. I loathe Full-Round Actions with a passion.
>>
>>47805692
Personally I have an issue with the Magika jump due to how unclear it is about which capstones give which spells.
>>
>>47805672
Huh. Think I've heard similar somewhere, except it was out-and-out converting the cells INTO micro /miniverses, instead of just adding the microverses to them as organelles.

Still, cool plan!
>>
>>47805692
I hate smug assholes.

Ironic as I'm on 4chan, I know.
>>
File: smug.jpg (122 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
122 KB, 1280x800
>>47805769
>>
>>47805721
Maybe? It doesn't have hard numbers, but the Archmage perk lets you channel "more mana, more quickly", which would pretty much have that effect. It only says that it "improves rapidly", so you'll have to fanwank the exact amount.
Oh, it also makes your spells harder to dispel, because why not? Fuck all those lesser mages anyway

.>>47805738
Uncanny Forethought isn't supposed to be used for all your spells. You prepare your most used spells as normal, but you can leave some slots free to have versatility when you need it. A full-round action doesn't matter if you're not in combat.

You could also combine it with Hathran. Circle Magic is, as mentioned, OP as fuck. But you also get Spirit Magic which lets you cast any spell you know spontaneously. Combine that with the Acorn of Far Travel spell so you always count as being in Rashemen and you can use it anywhere, at will.
Yes, Hathran is bullshit of the highest caliber.
>>
File: 1413671590172.jpg (128 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1413671590172.jpg
128 KB, 600x600
>>47805692
> I don't like some guy from spacebattles who acts like a cockwaffle and I refuse to use his ultimate super power he bragged at length about having in his jump.
> You're autistic.

THANKS, ANON.
I AM AWARE OF MY OWN PERSONAL FAILINGS.

THOUGH I PREFER TO THINK OF IT AS MORE OF A PETTY GRUDGE.
ALSO FUCK YOU.
>>
>>47805696
eh, I just don't much care for giving up options and incantatrix guarantees you give up at least two schools and you can never give up divination.
>>
>>47805738
Correct. You get 8 Level spell casting from both. Now to get the 9nth.. Only one more level needed
>>
>>47805117
I really like MtG magic, but Merchant (that's who's making it it, right?) hasn't finished it yet, so I'll say anything that ultimatelycomes down to manipulating energy through your will like Dresden, Negima, Nanoha, etc.
>>
>>47805856
it's fairly easy to get dual and even triple 9s even without remembering you aren't limited to 20 levels.
>>
>>47804289
Injustice jump when?
>>
>>47805824
Yeah, but what if I didn't take the amulet of div- never mind, I can't type that and expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>47805881
Rule 1
Also the story is awful
>>
>>47805912
Isn't there a sequel coming out soon?
>>
>>47805587
Oh, the power of the spell in the jump has nothing at all to do with the setting. The jump-maker just put that note in as a powergrab. It's not supported at all by the games.
>>
File: 2bc8b1d726595a9cbf724f9433b16d1a.jpg (816 KB, 1650x1650) Image search: [Google]
2bc8b1d726595a9cbf724f9433b16d1a.jpg
816 KB, 1650x1650
>>47805856
Which I don't count as a huge loss. I care more about versatility than 9th level spells. Of course, as this is Jumpchain, there's not much stopping you from actually finishing off both Sorcerer and Wizard. The 20 level cap can get tossed out the window with a lot of the other rules that exist solely for the system itself.

>>47805824
I literally have no idea what Hathran, Circle Magic, or Spirit Magic is, but is sounds like cheating of the highest degree. I would have loved to torment my DM with it, but I didn't search that hard through the rules when I was building my Jump. I was running on memory like I would have to if I was actually there.
>>
>>47805840
Incantatrix just gives up 1 school that isn't divination or abjuration. You don't have to be a specialist wizard to take it.

And as mentioned, Shadow Evocation is a thing. Not that Evocation adds many options, because most of what it does Conjuration does too, only without spell resistance.

Or you could be a Shadowcraft Mage and cast any wizard Conjuration or Evocation spell via Shadow Emulation. Only better, because bullshit class abilities. Your shadow evocations can literally be more real than the real thing.
The only downside is that you technically have to be a gnome. Or a changeling with Racial Emulation. Or take levels in Stoneblessed. Or use the adaption.
>>
>>47805860
I want that jump so much. Isn't someone else also making a MtG goth world jump?
>>
>>47805912
I was just joking. Pretty sure people would have an aneurysm since it's too close to DC.

I actually thought the story was pretty good by the standards of comic books. Which, yeah, not saying too much.
>>
>>47805929
>The 20 level cap can get tossed out the window with a lot of the other rules that exist solely for the system itself.
This.

Getting overly autistic about imposing tabletop mechanics outside of a tabletop setting is retarded.
>>
Anons I have a question for you do you prefer ripping or tearing?
>>
>>47805939
Oh shit, are we getting an Innistrad jump? Avacyn or Shadows?
>>
>>47805754
Not the anon but
>Get Assimilation from Worm, Cobra la to make cybernetics into biological stuff, and Symbiote stuff like Berserker OS and Fabrication technology. Maybe throw in minecraft duplication to duplicate the small micro universe batteries.

Congrats, now you can most likely absorb the battery, fasten it to yourself via cybernetic assimilation, duplicate once a month if its eligible for it, and then fabricate new shit and perhaps even learn to make those yourself if you so desire. And then make it all organic via cobra la.
>>
File: Kon shank.jpg (152 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
Kon shank.jpg
152 KB, 614x461
>>47805957
YES
>>
>>47805957
Ripping is obviously superior, and I'll tear you apart if you disagree.
>>
God of War Universe-
0/2000
Rolled for The Underworld
Divinity, rolled for 9 Centuries old
Free Epic Poem
Free Scowl of Sparta
Free Respendent Form
Discount Resplendent Monument
Discount Glorious Repairs
Discount Fear and Awe
Discount Power of Names
Discount Empathic Evironment
Gift of Hope
Titan's Blood
Free Attire
Free Eyes of Thunder
Free Eyes of Truth
Messenger's Boots

------------
Weapon Customisation
0/500
Trying Something New-Import The Sword
Master
Bound
Final Strike
Boomerang
------------

Epilogue+0
COD of war+100
Hephaestus' Looks+100- 10 years with his ugly mug? I can deal, dude deserves SOME happiness
Puzzles Everywhere+100
Everyone's Useless+200
Lazy Mortal!+200
Titanic Torment+300- SHUT THE FUCK UP JERRY! I MEAN GAIA!
>>
>>47805977
The first scenario in the Blame! jump also lets you buy the ability to turn your cybernetics into biological components, if you're Silicon Life, if for some reason you don't want to reverse-engineer it so you can use Cobra-La Biotech on it.
>>
>>47805929
>but is sounds like cheating of the highest degree
Yeah, that about sums it up. You cast all your spells maximized and empowered pretty much for free (by investing 1 hour per day for Circle Magic). Oh, and also all as 20th level spells and at caster level 40, because Circle Magic is that bullshit.

Only it's not cheating because that's all in the rules. It's not even ambiguous ruleslawyering - it's plain as day.
I have no idea what the designers were thinking when they wrote that abomination up, but if i'm jumping FR i'm going to take advantage of it.
>>
For the purposes of the KH drawback, does Willpower/DETERMINATION count as an emotion?
>>
>>47806015
Determination might be not sure about willpower.
>>
>>47805470
did I tell you my original plan for the kind of children's spinning top I'm going to build in Bay blade?
the faceplate is Probably getting a bit beast,Haven't decided yet.

the clear wheel is a miniaturized version of the universal adapter from storm Hawks set to output spiral energy, using miniaturization and efficiency from Worm

the PC frame is a miniaturized receiver for power from supreme commander

The metal frame is getting Ominous hammererd with the red Hook.

the Core is enhanced with Amazo backup data to replicate the effects of sapient singularity allowing it to briefly turn into a black hole.

The bottom has an actual electric motor And radio receiver in it not unlike the Spin Control system , and given the amount of power and miniaturization I have I say it's about the Force you'd find in an actual tornado.

of course it's overall design is based on the Proto Nemesis 170RD,the strongest bay blade there is. so yeah it's going to be an eldritch black hole,I'm probably going to Modify a driver belt to accept it once it's done.

My second most destructive thing:
you know how Burstone from Bastion has unlimited energy storage capacity,and that paragon generators scale their output nearly Without limit to whatever is draining them? Well I hooked one of those up directly to a chunk of Burstone for a couple centuries, and then I got the bright idea to use RWBY storage technology To put it in a container I could hold my hand, and link one end of that to a universal adapter set to output kinetic energy, then put a rod of Capt. America's shield material reinforced with the technology behind red robe of death In front of it to form a capacitive bolt gun,I call it the emperor's own mercy.
>>
>>47805966
Pre-Shadows, I believe. There's also a Zendikar one in the making, maybe?
>>
>>47805929
>Which I don't count as a huge loss. I care more about versatility than 9th level spells. Of course, as this is Jumpchain, there's not much stopping you from actually finishing off both Sorcerer and Wizard. The 20 level cap can get tossed out the window with a lot of the other rules that exist solely for the system itself.

wait so epic play isn't a thing? because there's lots of rules for going over 20 levels.
>>
File: 1286574253132.png (340 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1286574253132.png
340 KB, 750x750
>>47805957
Stomping.
>>
>>47806040
Neat!
>>
>>47805947
It jumps through so many stupid hoops to make sure Batman always loses but never dies so the video game can happen.
>>
>>47806015
... actually no, because I'm pretty sure that's one of the few things Nobodies have that allows them to exist and/or maintain human shape.

However, without an ability to feel sad or happy about things, you may become confused about what exactly you're determined about. Prone to aimless verbal meandering and taking up the first cause that sounds worth personally investing. Just like all the other Nobodies.
>>
>>47806055
I don't see why it wouldn't be. The other D&D jumps are generally better about it, but with sufficient drawbacks you can start off in FR as way beyond epic.
I-crush-gods-for-fun epic, even.
>>
>>47806081
Sure that's not just because that's how writers treat Batman?
>>
>>47806078
Yeah. Ravnica, Innistrad, and Zendikar. Pretty damn nice trio of jumps, and I'm itching to jump them. It's gonna awesome...
>>
>>47805977
Nice dubs.

Also yeah, that sounds pretty similar to what this guy did, although I think he made the plan pre-Symbiote. It was sans Assimilation, more "figure out how to make the microverses, then figure out how to make them organic via study alongside knowledge of Cobra-La Biocybernetics, then build blueprints - funnel blueprints to modified Worms of the Cologne, who've been taught all of my science at this point, coordinate construction with Personified Cells to convert each Personified Cell into a microverse."

I can't remember who it was though, namefag-wise. Or if it was just some rando in IRC.
>>
>>47805926
You can just do that? Well shit.

I need to start writing jumps.
>>
>>47806040
>Avacyn Waifu
YES!
YES!
YES!
>>
>>47805932
>Divination
I notice this a lot in prestige classes. Why are they so obsessed about forcing you to keep Divination?
>>
>>47806055
I personally consider Epic levels a thing that happens to other people, given how fundamentally fucked up the Epic rules are in every single edition.
>>
>>47806135
You mostly get called on it. Mostly.
>>
>>47806087
That actually sounds kind of interesting.

Quick question: is the story any good? I'm considering reading the manga.
>>
>>47806163
I'm not Saying they are good I'm saying they are Cannon and legal. and this is jump chain we are talking about, given enough time you're going to become epic
>>
>>47806160
Divination is considered the weakest spell school by the designers. Just goes to show you how little they actually understand the game they created.
>>
>>47806137
Actually, I haven't really kept up with the story, but didn't Avacyn get mindfucked by an Eldrazi and start murdering all the humans or something?
>>
>>47806135
>>47806175
Unless a certain personalityfag or namefag uses it, then it's untouchable and you've gotten away with it scot free.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d9)

The One True Pirate King - Jump 4 - Commorragh

Interlude: http://pastebin.com/4ujbKPfN

Identity: Drop-In (Free)

Perks:
+ Dark Eldar Physiology (Free)
+ Power from Pain (Free)
+ Mark of the Shadows (350)
+ Resistance (Free)
+ Thug Life (500)
+ Highborn Privilege (600)
+ Just Another Day in the Life (700)

Companions (x2) (1000)
+ Frisk Chara
+ Sal - Monster Kid, Undertale

Story: http://pastebin.com/w6EpanUC

Please, please don't hang me for Warhammer 40K inaccuracies. I don't know the lore very well so I was making up a lot of shit as I went along. Yes, I'm aware assaulting an Eldar Craftworld is an insane idea. I fully expected it to fail, but the dice were a 99/100 when I rolled for it, so I just kinda ran with it.

1. Treasure Planet
2. Sybiote
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. Touhou
5. Generic Dungeon Crawl
6. DC
7. Marvel
8. Okami
9. Free Choice

If someone would be so kind as to suggest two replacements, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>47806196
Still, from that logical angle, wouldn't it be both 1. A problem that Divination is 'weak', and 2. Petty to force people to use it because of that?
>>
Good race to chose in Forgotten Realm? I was thinking of going a dragon.
>>
>>47806198
Post-shadows
He said it's pre-shadows
Therefore, Avacyn waifu
>>
>>47806183
You can't make me deal with those broken-ass rules.
>>
>>47805966
I have most done. vamp, necromancer, chruch and drop in backgrounds. trying to get the tone right and I need a vampire capstone to finish that tree.

Also waiting for eldrich moon story to add the second set of perks and some other stuff.

working on Jak and Daxter while i wait for the set to come out.
>>
>>47806135
He's bullshitting you. Basically, he argued that the spell doesn't 'count' because you can't use it on townspeople in the game, despite it working that way on mages. He doesn't like that the jumpmaker ignored a gameplay conceit.
>>
>>47806219
Gnome.
>>
File: seriously.png (85 KB, 407x222) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85 KB, 407x222
>>47806209
> That first spoiler

those are Different people, import them Separately.
>>
>>47806201
So whose hater are you? Red, ASA, a Justice, someone else?
>>
>>47806262
Don't reply, nonce.
>>
File: hyping intensifies.gif (242 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hyping intensifies.gif
242 KB, 320x240
>>47806237
Yes...
>>
>>47806160
well, part of the reasoning is that wizards can never give up divination because reasons(some nonsense about having to use read magic to read your own spellbook and other silliness)
>>
>>47806219
Dragon is always good. I personally really like Mist Dragons.
>>
>>47806237
Oh shit. ETA on a WIP?
>>
File: 955.png (158 KB, 540x206) Image search: [Google]
955.png
158 KB, 540x206
>>47800258

30. Heaven's Lost Property

- "Age": 21 years old
- Background: Drop-In
- Unique Data Signature [Free]
- An Eerie Feeling [Free Drop-In]
- Mysterious Transfer Student [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Favor of Heaven [Discount Drop-In] [800 left]
- Unforgivable [Discount Drop-In] [600 left]
- Falling Down [Discount Drop-In] [300 left]
- School Uniform [Free Drop-In]
- Rule Breaker [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Move On???

>"Hawkmon, do you know anything about this place?"

>"Not a clue! The locals do seem fond of our little orange friend, however."

>[various chirping noises from SC-999]

We need a new Slot 4!
>>
What's the viability of creating a shit tonne of awakened origin people and just leaving them to their own devices for reeking havoc on my enemies and their nations?
>>
>>47806248
I'm actually rolling with the idea that the corrupting influence of Commarragh "switched" the personalities for the duration of the Jump.

>>47806209
So, the DC verse huh? I guess it could be worse. Could be better, but it could be worse.
>>
>>47806219
I like tome or hex dragon myself. Of course there are all sorts of shenanigans you can pull.
>>
>>47806262
>someone points out a flaw where popularity overrules sensibility
>"oh he must be the shitposter"
Fucking really? When did this place become a hugbox where you can't even point out how bullshit options fly under the radar?
>>
>>47806237
Wait, so it's set in Shadows?
>>
>>47806212
The problem you're having is that you assume that D&D designers were logical. Or had any real in-depth knowledge of how their game actually works.

>>47806219
Dragon is a solid choice, if you pick a good one. (The core ones generally aren't that good).
If you're willing to load up on drawbacks force or prismatic dragons are hard to beat, otherwise steel and tome dragons are good.
>>
>>47806298
I was just joking, man. Usually when someone gets pissed at namefags, it's someone with a grudge against a certain one.
>>
>>47806283
Valkyrie Profile
>>
>>47806179
It's really, really, heavy on conceptualized idealism. "The light inside your heart", "Consumed by darkness", "The memories we share", etc, etc, these things all take a very real and literal meaning in Kingdom Hearts.

There's also a guy, Xehanort, and his various incarnations (because he has multiple bodies and consciousnesses), who makes guys like Aizen and Kira look like toddling retards. There's time travel later on. And traveling through dreams.
It all gets kinda weird and it's pretty existential right from the start.

But if you're okay with all that stuff, and seeing Disney characters interact with Cloud Strife, then it's not terribly bad.
It's the most jRPG action jRPG I've ever seen, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>47806209
Toriko, and Sekirei. He wants everything. Lets give him everything.
>>
>>47806309
I can always just get a younger dragon form, I don't mind the waiting.
>>
>>47806331
Thanks, I'll check it out.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47806327
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. Valkyrie Profile
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>6. Doom 2016
>7. Negima
>8. Fairy Tail
>>
>>47806292
different souls, different personalities one host body,they are two entirely different people. Chara is not a psychosis, they are a malign Spirit possessing a kid rather then the actual kid this is Made pretty clear in the game, now if you import the three of them that would be Fair but Right now you're trying to weasel a Free companion import
>>
So, uh, can I import a lightsaber as my Keyblade.
>>
>>47806281
i have bare bones right now i know what all the perks do but i need to reread the surrounding material and get the tone right in the intro and perks anyone with suggestions for drawbacks would be appreciated as i only have 3 so far all hail gitrog, sibling hatred (geralf and Gisa want you for there armies), and demons in the everything.
>>
>>47806358
Ha!
>>
>>47806326
>I was just joking, man
Uh-huh. Yep. I'm sure you were.

Doesn't change how this retardedness happens in the first place. Jumpmaker comes in, they tote this OC bullshit option that makes their jump the super bestest and you're a fucking scrub if you don't grab it, and it becomes a popularity contest. The moment you get the 'celebrities' here to applaud you, that's it. You've gotten away with it, because people here are so fucking sensitive to changes and criticism lately that even saying something makes people immediately dismiss them as some all-knowing omnipotent shitposter, because how dare anyone have a different opinion?

It's just frustrating how you can't even say anything that isn't asskissing without becoming some kind of leper.
>>
>>47806346
It's not just a matter of age. Even a wyrmling force dragon costs 1300cp. A prismatic wyrmling costs 1400cp.
On the other hand they're head and shoulders above other dragons after 2400 years. Or angels, demons, gods, elder evils and pretty much anything else that runs around in FR.
Great Wyrm Force/Prismatic dragons are very much king of the hill in that setting.
>>
>>47806376
I don't see why not. It'll probably look sorta lihe the Ultima weapon from the first game. A saber with some filigree to sorta look like a key
>>
>>47806326
You're a pathological bait biter.
>>
>>47806227
Yeah... expect even before being mind-fucked, isn't she kinda single-minded in her 'protect people' thing?
>>
>>47806376
No.

You are not allowed to import lightsabers for keyblades. The rest of us are allowed, but not you. Never you, anon. Only you, anon.

Yes, it's in the supplement.
>>
>>47806393
>people here are so fucking sensitive to changes and criticism lately
Bruh, it's always been that way.
>>
>>47806336
What... what am I looking at? I'm reading both of the Jumps you've suggested, but Sekirei has only the barest bones of information about the setting itself, and Toriko looks like... I don't know... if Monster Hunter had a baby with a cooking show.

I don't see why either of these would be decent fits for TOTPK.
>>
So, I just watched Zootopia and now I really want to jump it.

Help, I don't want to into fur.
>>
>>47806376
>fucken mp4 bullshit
imgur.com/gallery/Xc6mozE
>>
>>47806219
Illithid savant.

Raise yourself new savant's to get recharges of your stealing of class features and consume all classes. Enjoy.

Or use less strict ruling which means you always get a thing from each brain you eat, it's just number of things you get per brain that changes. This lets you skip raising other illithids

How do you eat wizards? Leadership feat or utilize antimagic to fight em
>>
>>47806376
That will probably be canon eventually.
>>
File: Kon wan wan.gif (369 KB, 288x199) Image search: [Google]
Kon wan wan.gif
369 KB, 288x199
>>47806429
There's an option to turn it into land CATastrophe...
>>
File: 1459039907982.jpg (1 MB, 1859x2967) Image search: [Google]
1459039907982.jpg
1 MB, 1859x2967
>>47806429
Don't worry, there's a Drawback included for Jumpers who don't want to put on the fur. Go ahead and Jump it. Enjoy. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>47806421
Well Toriko is food central. And sekirei is woman central.
A typical Pirate like person, who I assume is greedy as can be, would love and or desire both of those. Food and women.
Would you happen to be the anon jumping as TOTPK?
>>
>>47806429
How do you feel about scales? Or feathers, maybe?
>>
>>47806397
not to mention, if you feel like making age improving dragons of any sort better, Lifeless Being from Tales of Symphonia lets you set your age.
>>
>>47806429
There's a nekomimi toggle drawback.
>>
>>47806450
thrallheard is better than leadership for providing useful snacks.
>>
>>47806429
The bunny got you too, huh? Alot of that going around.
>>
>>47806463
It would have been cool if that was more of a sliding scale though. . .
>>
>>47806421
Sekirei is basically a sort of tournament where all the Sekirei fight each other I think to the death and whoever last stand starts some golden age or something. Basically it's a sickening thing that started because of a mad man wanting to be god and forces an alien race into killing each other.
>>
>>47806303
Starts in innistrad you can stay for shadows if you want.

>>47806201
You're joking right? names get about 50 times the hate and from what i can tell put out pretty good jumps. Jumpmaking is hard its 6-20hours of your time to make a 15 page Doc then spend a couple of hours in thread correcting stupid shit you missed because you had context people that have heard of the setting don't.
>>
>>47806510
Fortunately, there's an easy way to handle that issue.
>>
>>47806509
But... it /is/ a sliding scale, right? Or am I reading it wrong?
>>
>>47806429
She's barely anthro, I don't know how shit like that converts you fuckers. I had to develop a crush on shit like Gadget Hackwrench before I got anywhere NEAR the point where a character like that rabbit could turn me on.
>>
>>47806543
No it is either full fur or just ears and tail.
>>
>>47806536
Yes kill the fucking madman and let the wife take over.
>>
>>47806463
The jump is great. I've read through it and it's going to be a tough build. My only real complaint would be that I'd like a role-based tree that isn't government or criminal related.

Granted, that would have been tough to do with the material, but that's the only thing I can really nitpick at. Thanks for making it, I probably wouldn't have watched the movie otherwise.
>>
>>47806481
So does Narnian Time from Chronicles of Narnia.
Or you could stay in setting and use Bestow Curse to curse yourself into the next age category (yes, this is a thing).
There's a few other abilities like that flying around too.

Fact is type of dragon matters more than age unless you rely on your dragony-ness to survive FR (which could well be the case - D&D magic is very useful, so worth taking early. But FR is dangerous for the weak).
>>
>>47806579
>Zootopia sits at roughly 80% on the Furry scale. If you don't care for this for one reason or another, don't worry, we've got you covered. Taking this Drawback allows you to tweak the scale to whatever you'd like, all the way down to 10%.

>tweak the scale to whatever you'd like

Doesn't sound like it to me.
>>
>>47806504
It's how they reproduce.
>>
>>47806598
Nothing is stopping you from resigning your job and finding a job elsewhere.
>>
>>47806616
I know, and that's what I'll end up doing. Like I said, it's a nitpicking critique.
>>
>>47806609
Huh, I must have read it wrong. Good to know that is much better.
>>
File: Wrongs Make Right.jpg (130 KB, 900x932) Image search: [Google]
Wrongs Make Right.jpg
130 KB, 900x932
>>47806609
> Crank it to 100%
>>
>>47806393
I don't know about that. Most of the 'lepers' such as anti-red rarely have any legitimate criticisms about jumps themselves, and usually make personal attacks on jumpmakers with all the eloquence and vitriol of a 12 year old hopped on mountain dew.
>>
>>47806639
How about no, I think that is a no.
>>
Bravely Default

Caldisla
15 years old
Amnesiac
Brave!
Party Chat
Miracle Man
Freelancer
Sorry, I Forgot
Casanova 150
Bravely Second 450
50,000 Pg 500
Council of Six Asterisk Set 1000

Like all the freebies in this but they could have cost stuff and I still would have bought some of them. I prefer Party Chat and Miracle Man to some of the capstones. Admittedly no idea what Freelancer does but then I don't really understand what the Council of Six Asterisk Set does either and I spent 500 CP on that.

Casanova is nice. People drop their guard and spout secrets because of how charming I am which is sort of like that Majesty power from VtR but doesn't cost the vitae.

Bravely Second lets me actually stop time for a little bit. Figure this is useful as it works on jc fiat and is stopping rather than slowing like a lot of the other things I can do. Goes up to 48 seconds but I figure I can pretty easily save up 24 hours worth of sleep as I'm only really going to be using this very occasionally. With enough speed perks you can get a hell of a lot done in the 48 seconds you've got.

Pile of gold to add to the pile of free/leftover 50 CP options you collect. Tend to just give this sort of thing away to the unfortunate and generally colourful weirdos.

Council of Six Asterisk Set gives me some weird class access which I figure maybe gives me the ability to level in them or something? Chose this one as it was the most expensive which makes me think it's the best and it has the most stuff that's unique to FFTA which is the only FF jump I'd done up to this point.
>>
Geeze, I disappear for /one/ phone call...

>>47806467
Yeah, that's me. I suppose I should put my name on when I post the Jumps for him, at least to make it easier to recognize who's talking.

I can understand that reasoning. I just wasn't sure what the Jumps were even about. The written material doesn't explain too much and the wikis are next to useless. I will add them to the list though, as they seem to fit the theme.

>>47806510
So, basically Zach Bell, but with hot girls?

>>47806509
It's totally a sliding scale. Set it however high or low you want. >>47806609 is exactly right.

>>47806598
I'm glad you like it. It's always nice to hear a Jump I've made was well received.

I considered adding in a fifth background for a long time. It was in my notes all the way to the late stages of the Jump's creation, but I had a lot of trouble coming up with Perks that would fit without being too OC, so I ended up cutting it. I certainly wanted to add it in, but the source material wasn't very strong.

>>47806639
Sure, if you want. Go nuts. I'm not going to block Ferals if that what you're into.
>>
>>47806605
or if you have been to dragonlance and picked up a spell whose name I don't remember you can age your target a year per round you concentrate(dragonlance has a number of spells that are better for things that aren't their intended purpose)
>>
File: Lala2.png (108 KB, 552x345) Image search: [Google]
Lala2.png
108 KB, 552x345
>>47806388
31. Valkyrie Profile

- Background: Undead [900 left]
- "Age": 37 years old
- Battle Forged [Free]
- Unliving Abomination (Vampire) [Free Undead]
- Soul Eater [Discount Undead] [800 left]
- Bloody Curse [Discount Undead] [600 left]
- Halted Time [Discount Undead] [300 left]
- Homunculus (In its sealed tube) [0 left]
- Move On???

>"Well, madam? What did he tell you?"

>"This 'Brahms' person. Once more, I've met someone dead like me, but with a human heart. A good one, too. Is this our natural state? If so, then why was I made so dead inside? My home. My world. All this time, I thought it was all meant to happen. After everything I've seen, I can't help but feel that everyone there could use the same chance I've had."

>"That 'chance' being?"

>"The chance to meet someone like you, Hawkmon."

>"Madam, you flatter me! By the way, another question. It's been so long since we met, but I never did catch your name!"

>"I... don't have one."

And we need a new Slot 4 again.
>>
>>47806758
>>47806758
One Piece
>>
>>47806758
Divinity: Dragon Commander!
>>
File: f5d.jpg (17 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
f5d.jpg
17 KB, 480x270
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47806777
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>6. Doom 2016
>7. Negima
>8. Fairy Tail

>>47806781
All queued up!
>>
>>47806716
>Ferals
*bestiality
>>
>>47806918
Stop drawing attention to his yiff talk.
I'm trying really hard to ignore it.
>>
Well, I got to 237 before the random number gods sparked me out of my chain so it's time to start over.
>>
>>47806918
Everything's about sex to you, isn't it? Furvert.
>>
>>47806950
Start off as a Terminator!
>>
>>47806957
I haven't heart that term in twenty years goddamn.
>>
>>47806995
I'll put it into the pot for possible jump two.
>>
>>47806950
Start as something Cute.
>>
>>47807055
Well, I was going to start with pokemon trainer per usual. currently in the pot for second jump are infamous, pmd, pokemon conquest and terminator. I never got to conquest on the last chain.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1920x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1920x805
>>47806376
>>
File: 870.jpg (106 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
870.jpg
106 KB, 680x553
>>47806894
32. DOOM 2016

- Background: Drop-In
- Combat Training [Free Drop-In]
- What Do You Mean, "Reload?" [Discount Drop-In] [900 left]
- Fortune and Glory [Discount Drop-In] [700 left]
- If You Want A Job Done Right... [Discount Drop-In] [400 left]
- Pathfinder [Free Drop-In]
- Prophecy of the Seraphim [100 left]
- Pistol [Free]
- Crate of Guns [Free Drop-In]
- DOOT [+100]
- Too Late [+200]
- Praetorian [Discount Drop-In] [100 left]
- Super Shotgun [Discount Drop-In] [0 left]
- Move On

>"Something about that man feels... odd. On the one hand, I'm terrified of him. On the other hand, I can't help but know what he feels. So many people are dead now - and can't come back. Not even like me. I need to do something, I need to..."

>"Madam, are you absolutely sure you're alright?"

>"...and..."

>"Madam?"

>"Tear. Tear and..."

>"Madam, please don't do anything rash!"

>"REAP AND TEAR!"
>>
>>47807139
Would have probably been a better character than what we got.
>>
>>47807118
So, taking suggestions for second jump? If so, Kung Fury?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47807162
>1. Samurai Jack
>2. Sekirei
>3. Tenchi Muyo
>4. One Piece
>5. Golden Sky Stories
>6. Divinity: Dragon Commander
>7. Negima
>8. Fairy Tail
>>
>>47807183
>Negima

Prepare to harem'd.
>>
>>47807162
I gotta say, I'm loving this Chain so far.
>>
>>47807199
She got triple Love in Green Lantern. She's ready for this.
>>
What perks allow you to manipulate shadows/darkness? I know of Skullduggery Pleasant Necromancy, Heartless stuff, the Living Shadow from Fallen London, and the Nara stuff from Naruto, but are there any more?
>>
>>47807139
I'd go see it.
>>
>>47807302
The Shadow-Shadow fruit from One Piece and Transformative Wings from Darkstalkers,
>>
>>47807302
the eight-forked drunkards shadow, shin megami tensei
>>
File: Brutal Legend.jpg (235 KB, 1111x814) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Legend.jpg
235 KB, 1111x814
>>47806714
Brutal Legend

Roadie
The Mighty Roadie
Decapitation 200
Right Now! Let's Go 500
With an E! So They Know We Aren't Fucking Around! 600
Double Attack 1200
Land Locked 1000

So Brutal Legend is something that I'm only vaguely aware of. Don't really care for Jack Black or metal really so it's probably not for me. Seems reasonably fun as a setting regardless.

Took Decapitation so I'd better know when people are pretending to be dead. Given how often that's a ploy it's probably worth having it covered by a perk.

Right Now! Let's Go is basically something that lets me be really impatient. Time saver as well. No more waiting for pizza.

With an E! So They Know We Aren't Fucking Around! gets me more respect.

Double Attack seems to massively improve teamwork in silly ways which can't hurt.

Land Locked means me and my allies can't fly. Not sure whether robots or drones count as allies or what would happen if I just strapped on a jetpack. Maybe I'd just bonk off an invisible wall a few feet above my head.
>>
>>47807302
Alan Wake has a few perks that should help.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.