[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: HAMMERED EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141
File: 1464983872457.png (23 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1464983872457.png
23 KB, 750x750
Previous Thread >>47588879

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: soldier asks wot u looking at.jpg (651 KB, 1280x1764) Image search: [Google]
soldier asks wot u looking at.jpg
651 KB, 1280x1764
requesting an image that's pro-human elven alliance and friendship: This soldier and an elf (can be high elf or a wood elf) shaking each other's hands firmly, both have the looks of happy to be friends with each other. And any artist who takes this request can think of some friendly message of their own if they wish.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.
>>
File: tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg (281 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxrenbw9vn1ttxorto1_1280.jpg
281 KB, 1280x853
Can anyone draw a wood elf archer and a human marksman glaring or staring competitively at each other from a distance?
>>
File: RequestWork.jpg (102 KB, 933x572) Image search: [Google]
RequestWork.jpg
102 KB, 933x572
Requesting a Half-Elf noble that looks like a Rogue Trader, armed with a musket,
>>
Requesting a child goddess of the sun. She is ginger with hazel eyes and a staff tipped with a piece of amber. The staff is too big for her. She also wears a sundress.
>>
File: troll_req.png (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
troll_req.png
358 KB, 1000x750
Requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.
>>
Requesting miniture human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.
>>
Requesting a member of this race to be my main villain. He is a 400 year old paladin of a dead god, who was granted immortality while ever he is on the sea, and he has spent his supernaturally long life sailing the endless oceans trying to find a lost island of gold. Thinking a kind of Davy Jones style character. Thanks in advance!
>>
File: koboldmagusdraw.png (556 KB, 719x765) Image search: [Google]
koboldmagusdraw.png
556 KB, 719x765
I would love a kobold magus looking knightly and smug as fuck.
>>
Could somebody draw a vctorian african hunter from a stately home looking to take animals back to start a zoo please
>>
File: jedi.jpg (274 KB, 924x1084) Image search: [Google]
jedi.jpg
274 KB, 924x1084
Did the zombie stormtrooper request for the anon who asked for it.
>>
File: Susara.png (2 MB, 1548x1296) Image search: [Google]
Susara.png
2 MB, 1548x1296
Requesting my Ryuutama character, Susara.

Of pic related, she has the face of Elf from Dragon's Crown (albeit she isn't an elf, and if coloured, her hair is actually light auburn/brown) wearing the archer's garb (that has patchwork texture, like the carpet on bottom left, like ancient camouflage) except having gloves like in the pic next to Elf, but made of thicker linen. She carries the dagger and the crossbow (point up) on her belt, and the backpack on her back, obviously.

Pose can be just casual walking, or stalking prey, she's a huntress after all.

If coloured, then the colors are mostly of the leaves of autumn, with yellows and oranges with occasional reds and greens.
>>
File: 1464707575668.jpg (27 KB, 605x280) Image search: [Google]
1464707575668.jpg
27 KB, 605x280
Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.
>>
File: 1464688530748.jpg (66 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
1464688530748.jpg
66 KB, 827x966
Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.
>>
File: Half-Orc Cleric Request.png (844 KB, 904x1125) Image search: [Google]
Half-Orc Cleric Request.png
844 KB, 904x1125
>>47623332
I'd like to request my half-orc Cleric of Kord

>Looks like Alex Armstrong, but sufficiently green and tusky
>Wearing simple and sturdy full plate (no helmet) with the classic cleric tunic over in red and gold
>Big fuckoff warhammer in one hand, Viking shield with the fist and lightning symbol of Kord on the other
>He's laughing, flexing, or otherwise posing in some ridiculous Armstrong-esque way
>>
File: Fleet Warrior's Array.png (1 MB, 933x841) Image search: [Google]
Fleet Warrior's Array.png
1 MB, 933x841
Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~
>>
>>47623689
Promised myself I wouldn't bite until the game jam was over except under extenuating circumstances... I'm up for this. Going to try to get the sketch in before I pass out, but probably won't post anything until I've finished. Because I'm technically meant to be doing other things, it might take me a day or two, so stick around.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: Hairstyle and stuff.jpg (376 KB, 1497x858) Image search: [Google]
Hairstyle and stuff.jpg
376 KB, 1497x858
Would be awesome if someone could give my Shadowrunner Elf a try. He's around 190 tall, on the skinny side. Wearing a trenchcoat and wielding an AK-97 with a katana on his back.

He's also got a pretty distinct hairstyle. Sporting a suebian knot and very fair hair.

He's also got a tattoo of Odin on his forehead.

Picture is of the hairstyle and the rune in question. Oh yeah, and the ears are tattooed in a blood red colour.
>>
File: 1464684641641.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464684641641.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
File: 1464275300526.jpg (171 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464275300526.jpg
171 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
File: 1465122112109.jpg (304 KB, 1126x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465122112109.jpg
304 KB, 1126x1600
OR here, sorry for being late, but thank you very much for my art. He looks rightfully scary and cool. You're awesome, man.
>>
File: Howimetyourwench.png (2 MB, 1809x1622) Image search: [Google]
Howimetyourwench.png
2 MB, 1809x1622
>>47623717

>>47623502
I don't see a ginger kid being a sun avatar, They burn easily
>>
File: Ref.png (937 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
Ref.png
937 KB, 848x848
One more try can't hurt.
Two versions of the request included, to accomodate both improvisational and less improvisational drawfriends.

>Vague Request
I would like something romantic featuring these two characters. The male character is playful and a bit lecherous, while the female character is much more conservative but still affectionate. The reference images are close approximations of their appearance rather than perfect representations, so feel free to take full liberties with their design: your take on the characters will likely become 'canon' in the process. If at all possible, giving the female character blunt bangs and white eyelashes would be appreciated.
And if you prefer working with vague guidelines, feel free to ignore this next part.

>Specific Request
The male character should be standing behind the female character, arms wrapped around her abdomen, resting his chin on her shoulder and smirking, with the female character rolling her eyes but smiling secretively in response.
And if you cringed while reading that, please know that I cringed just as hard while writing it, and nobully. If my embarassment swells any further, I'll explode.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>47624308
Holy shit, somebody drew it? Thank you so much, glorious drawfriend!
>>
File: 1464250320550.jpg (83 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
1464250320550.jpg
83 KB, 263x400
Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).

...please be gentle
>>
>>47624308
Its more a 'fiery' hair colour than anything else. She is also based a little on my friends younger sister.
>>
File: 1 - drawthread request.jpg (173 KB, 916x1312) Image search: [Google]
1 - drawthread request.jpg
173 KB, 916x1312
>>47596562
Rebumping it from the other thread.

I'd like to request an art for my character of the Naruto D20 campaign that I'm currently playing.

The references are in the picture. It's basically Kakuzo (the character from the left) with fairer skin and the blue eyes and red eyeliner detail from the bottom left. He's using the clothes from the top right without the sleeves but with the red armband still on and the horned forehead protector just like the one in the right.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: tg request 1.jpg (160 KB, 820x1418) Image search: [Google]
tg request 1.jpg
160 KB, 820x1418
>>47624054
Like this?
>>
File: 1464250156699.jpg (261 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
1464250156699.jpg
261 KB, 600x835
Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.
>>
File: twogorillas.png (2 MB, 1867x1676) Image search: [Google]
twogorillas.png
2 MB, 1867x1676
>>47623533
>>
File: Sanctic Jedi Ref.png (2 MB, 1908x1536) Image search: [Google]
Sanctic Jedi Ref.png
2 MB, 1908x1536
I'd like to request my upcoming DH2e Acolyte. This might seem like a bunch but it's really just giving the option of either heavy armor or light/daily armor style. Don't worry about including any weapons, shields, or etc unless you want to; those are very likely to change frequently until later.

First, face and build
>old soldier vibe, tired and world weary
>face like a slightly aged up mix between Ocelot and Basch in the upper left corner
>hair and beard should be dark and peppered, also a bit messy and unkempt, beard like Basch, hair around shoulder length or a bit shorter
>skin tone should be a medium tan to dark olive tone, I'm basing him around Egyptian skin range
>eye color is up to you

Everyday
>Something of a mix of the bottom left images
>pauldrons prefered, even if they're only part of the jacket
>colors would be blues and golds for the most part
>jacket design would be some general Imperium style designs save for the circle parts
>circle parts feature an emblem with the Golden Throne in the background and a sword planted into the ground in the foreground, vague depiction is fine here
>hat would be nice, hair would be pulled back in a loose ponytail for this outfit
>armor like pieces fully up to artist
>gold sash is important, would be under jacket

Full Battle Rattle (all right side images)
>blue and gold colors again
>gold sash still important
>something like a modified version of the imperial guard armor towards the other images
>helm would be held
>hair would be loose in this
>no visible emblems needed here
>otherwise style to taste

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or WiP's posted I will try to respond within 12 hours. My schedule is rather busy coming up though so if I don't, I will definitely do so within 24.

I will not be bumping this request, though I will repost it in every thread I catch until complete.

Special Note: He might meet the warband in the next six hours.
PS: Img incl this time.
>>
>>47624825
>>47624866
This is a very great way to keep drawfriends away
>>
>>47624010
Thanks! Sure, I can wait
>>
>>47624882
While it is pretty bloated, he does have a good idea on what he wants. That does get an artists attention more than anything. Plus, I've seen things like this get done.
>>
>>47624073
Bumperino for Shadowrun stuff.
>>
>>47624824
Excellent! My thanks
>>
File: 1464240547910.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1464240547910.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.
>>
File: Heavy.png (883 KB, 1978x1576) Image search: [Google]
Heavy.png
883 KB, 1978x1576
>>47624587
Based on a person I figured I shouldn't draw the face then.
>>
File: Cicero the Jester.jpg (432 KB, 1404x1184) Image search: [Google]
Cicero the Jester.jpg
432 KB, 1404x1184
Is the guy who offered to do this still here? I haven't heard from him in a while. Anyone else wanna give it a try?
>>
File: Reference pic.png (194 KB, 739x432) Image search: [Google]
Reference pic.png
194 KB, 739x432
Requesting a picture of major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and would be greatly appreciative of either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain

I tend to picture him in the outfit in the reference pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see him with the demonic features for the first time, thus the alternative option

Thanks for considering my request!
>>
Amateur Drawfag Reporting in!

I will choose something that I hope turns at least half decent. Also, I take a good while to finish the work, ok?
>>
>>47623526
>>47625694 Here. I will try to do yours, I can't promise it will look great, ok?
>>
Looking for a nobleman of about 30, standing as if posing for a painting. Has a cape over one shoulder, currently thrown back. Cradles an open-faced helmet with an extremely long peacock's feather sprouting from the top. On his left hip he wears a side sword (see pic). A pair of flintlock pistols are crossed through a sash worn around his waist. He wears a breastplate.

His hair is short, neat, and black. He has a long, drooping black moustache and and has a friendly, amiable expression.
>>
Requesting a brown elf warrior king. He is wearing black armour, with a purple sash, a white cloak and crown like in the pic in the middle. There is a sun design somewhere on his armour (chest or arm, or on the cloak).

He has yellow eyes with a dark sclera.
>>
File: rq5.jpg (221 KB, 1354x732) Image search: [Google]
rq5.jpg
221 KB, 1354x732
>>47625884
Whoops forgot pic.
>>
File: Knight Clear2.png (26 KB, 761x942) Image search: [Google]
Knight Clear2.png
26 KB, 761x942
Requesting a color friend to help me color this. I didn't draw it but I managed to clear out the white for you. Not looking for anything fancy just something that looks half way decent.
>>
File: Faeryl Maeghym Reference.jpg (403 KB, 1683x2519) Image search: [Google]
Faeryl Maeghym Reference.jpg
403 KB, 1683x2519
Alrighty, reposting again~

Can I have my female drow from Forgotten Realms/D&D3.5 drawn on a combative/fighting attitude/pose? She's a darksong knight/priestess of Elistraee at the start of the game, but after Eilistraee's death on 4e lore times she turns to Corellon Larethian's cult and she abandons her robes, wearing instead some brown leather light armor, check the picture for exact references (I made the character on SL)

She normally carries 3 Bastard swords (Eilistraee's prefered weapon), two of them are dancing swords, so they move on their own floating in the air, normally on a fight she prefers to carry one on her hand while the other two are "dancing" in the air (though she can dual wield while just one are "dancing too), she leaves a free hand for using divine spellcasting or for ranged damage with her hand crossbow, which has poisoned darts like the typical drow crossbow
>>
File: Imagem (3).png (1 MB, 2550x3507) Image search: [Google]
Imagem (3).png
1 MB, 2550x3507
>>47623526
I accidentally focused on his face only. Hope it is at least useful as a reference.
>>
File: Trainee.png (2 MB, 2186x1638) Image search: [Google]
Trainee.png
2 MB, 2186x1638
>>47624563
>>
>>47625997
Is that second life?
>>
File: file.png (942 KB, 574x1006) Image search: [Google]
file.png
942 KB, 574x1006
24 hour re-request from last thread.

>>47590105

Requesting a grumpy female middle-aged low-rank Ministorum Priest with flamer in one hand and a chainsword in the other.
>>
>>47625997
Free breast reduction when you convert
>>
File: Bardic BBEG Composite.png (1 MB, 1246x916) Image search: [Google]
Bardic BBEG Composite.png
1 MB, 1246x916
24 some-odd hour bump:

Greetings drawthread. I'm looking for additional interpretations of this character, a cat-masked bardic necromancer.

At this stage of the campaign he has been essentially possessed by an old Autumnal god (think Jack-O-Lantern motifs, autumn leaves, candle flames etc) and the mask has become animated and seems to have fused with his face.

What exactly he is up to is free game, but I love to see this guy done in different styles.
>>
File: ErymRequest.jpg (786 KB, 1192x1111) Image search: [Google]
ErymRequest.jpg
786 KB, 1192x1111
Requesting a woman with extremely long straight light-colored hair (the hair makes it look like she's wearing a cloak), wearing blue robes trimmed with a stylized pattern of crashing waves.
She is holding a scroll that is rolled up on one side, and might be casting a water spell of some sort.
>>
File: reeeeeeeeequest.png (896 KB, 867x800) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeequest.png
896 KB, 867x800
So in this request you can choose few aspects as you see fit - I don't really want to make you waste a lot of your time on this so just pick what you see as the easiest to make and what you like the most to draw

>Woman in armour like pic related but a little bit lighter version - without this collar, shield and maybe with less parts on arms
>With kettle helmet like pic related attached to her armour on waist/hip
>simple two-handed war hammer (pic related) with or without any significant ornaments (if you really like to drawing them etc feel free to add them) instead of mace
>Hair like pic related but make her ginger
>standing with a campfire behind her with all her shit like bags, food etc next to it
>Draw her in whatever location you like - a forest would be the best but if you are good at drawing ruins - do it
>You can also choose her pose freely - with hammer over her arm, on the ground etc - as you wish and as you can. Just draw her standing
>noticeable big breasts but cleavage in armour or other boob-holes is not obligatory - desu chain armor or breastplate would be even better. Don't want to make her animu-tier warrior in bizzare armor but she needs to be well-stacked

Thanks
>>
File: 1440391295868.gif (93 KB, 269x350) Image search: [Google]
1440391295868.gif
93 KB, 269x350
>mfw i dont know if someone is working on a request i made in the last threads or if it just got ignored.
>>
>>47627008
>more than 24hr ago?
bump()
>else
wait()
>>
>>47627008
Drawfriend would probably post something like "working on it" if so
>>
File: 1464985722107[1].jpg (133 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1464985722107[1].jpg
133 KB, 400x500
Need a picture of an cute young boy with a pair of moth antenna poking out of the top of his head, with medium-to-shoulder length platinum blonde hair, and wearing a simple brown cloak. He's staring at a light hopelessly entranced.
>>
File: Sci-Fi Banker.jpg (157 KB, 746x1005) Image search: [Google]
Sci-Fi Banker.jpg
157 KB, 746x1005
I would like to request this banker in a futuristic suit, tie and glasses holding a tablet. The glasses can be slightly glowing blue, and the tie can have a blood orange glow to it as well.

As for the face, may he just have a slight smirk and a few circuit board/tron lines on his neck going all the way to his cheek?
>>
File: Tief2.png (22 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
Tief2.png
22 KB, 708x708
>>47623332
Woo! I got the featured image! So pumped!

I'll do some cute and/or lewd requests to commemorate!
>>
File: 1464392529432.png (118 KB, 591x697) Image search: [Google]
1464392529432.png
118 KB, 591x697
>>47627459
Female Tau fire warrior with big boobs pls
>>
File: Amelia_Request.png (2 MB, 1440x980) Image search: [Google]
Amelia_Request.png
2 MB, 1440x980
>>47627459
in that case, I've got a request from a couple threads ago that I never really bumped.

So, I've got a sorceress character I'm making for a lewd Pathfinder game, and I was hoping to surprise my party with a picture.

Mechanically, my character is basically a walking piece of artillery - she can hit incredibly hard with lightning spells, and can convert any elemental spell into electric. She also happens to have a charisma of 30 with room to grow, and as such she's the designated party face. Assuming people can look up from her chest, anyways.

There's a few things I'm looking for here. She's a redhead who likes the color pink, and thus wears a soft pink dress whenever she can. Curly hair, a pair of round glasses, and immense cleavage, the perkier the better. She totes around a large with her to channel spells through, so including that would be appreciated.

As far as design goes, I'd be fine with either a portrait or full body at the artist's choice. Hints at her arcane heritage (she's crossblooded Draconic and genie) would be appreciated as well, though I'd leave the artist to figure out how to include that, or if they even want to.
>>
File: 1458361673557.png (62 KB, 900x682) Image search: [Google]
1458361673557.png
62 KB, 900x682
>>47627459
Hi again, Eversor.
I don't suppose >>47624527 counts as cute?
>>
File: 1458585703462.png (34 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458585703462.png
34 KB, 1000x1000
>>47627509
I just facepalmed halfway down the stairs and rushed back up when I realized I posted the wrong image.
>>
>>47627459
Can I request a loli Dragonborn on the more humanish side attempting to hide her scales with a scarf to make her self look more human?
>>
File: Bluemage.png (2 MB, 2035x2020) Image search: [Google]
Bluemage.png
2 MB, 2035x2020
>>47626281
>>
>>47627459
If you're up to making >>47626281 cute, she could be having a mishap with a water spell.
Or a lewd mishap with a water spell, for that matter
>>
>>47627612
Oh sweet, I didn't see this before posting >>47627634 . Thanks drawfriend, she looks awesome and so does the manateeman.
>>
>>47625685
Wouldn't want to disappoint you except there's a problem with going places and forgetting vaccinations. Could make an argument about it in your campaign if you know what I mean.
>>
>>47624661
OR here, that's pretty good! Much appreciated. Your style kinda reminds me of early 00's western animation. Especially the hand.

Would you be up for re-working it? I'd have a few alterations; seeing it in practice got me some more specific ideas.
>>
File: ChildGoddess.png (177 KB, 466x812) Image search: [Google]
ChildGoddess.png
177 KB, 466x812
>>47623502
I don't get to draw children too often.
>>
>>47627741
Not OR, but that a cute!
adorable/10 would perform human sacrifice in worship to
>>
File: Dran22.gif (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Dran22.gif
40 KB, 600x450
>>47627500
She totes a large...what?

>>47627558
Oh hey! Glad to see you still got my picture! I really loved the way that came out. That may be a tough request, but if I have time, I'll try!

>>47627599
Oh yes, this needs to happen.

Though....I draw dragonborns very dragony...are you thinking like Sharon from Suikoden 3 with more scales on her face?

>>47627634
Hmm, this certainly is open for creativity, but i feel it needs more of a hook. I don't know why but it doesn't quite POP. (Man I hate it when people tell me that and yet here I am saying it.)
>>
>>47628068
Do it...kill them...no one will ever know...
>>
File: Genevote the Red.jpg (892 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Genevote the Red.jpg
892 KB, 2000x2000
Bumping from last thread

Genevote the Red;

> Genevote is in the service of the church of Palor, and part of a large party that was sent to slay demons that had overrun a village. Her mentor and her were trapped in the desecrated church of said town by a powerful demon lord. After an exhausting battle that cost the life of Genevote's mentor, she finally struck the final blow to the demon lord. But as the blow was struck Genevote felt a fire burn up her arm and into her chest so sever that it rendered her unconscious.
> When she awoke she found herself bound and surrounded by the surviving members of her party. Apparently the demon had cursed and defiled her body in its dying breath, altering her arm to be replaced by his own. She was informed by the cleric that the demonic arm is tied to her life by power greater than any he had ever seen. Her order stands against any form of corruption thus she understood her life was now forfeit.
> But she did not wish to die, not this day. She managed to break free finding that her demonic arm gave her new physical strength and was able to manifest the demons sword from thin air.
> Now she is hunted by her own church as she tries to survive long enough to find a way to safely remove the foul appendage that wont cost her own life.

Now that that's out of the way she looks like the redhead knight, with full plate armor that is silver with a gold trim. Her demonic arm grew while her armor was still on, so the right side armor should look sheared or broken. She wears a large red cape clasped in a fashion to easily hide her demonic arm.

For her pose could she have her demonic arm pulled back for a downward slash, her cape flared out behind her.
>>
File: Wave mage.png (1 MB, 1621x939) Image search: [Google]
Wave mage.png
1 MB, 1621x939
>>47626281
>>47627668
Somebody beat me to it, well, at least you have a pic and a portrait. Cheers
>>
>>47628172
Not OR but Anon, this looks fantastic. Hope you will pick some more requests today
>>
>>47628068
(Dragonborn Anon.)
That sounds cute, I'm not entirely picky though so it's up to your taste as long as she's more human than dragon. She's a rouge if that helps you envision her better.
>>
>>47628172
I think the OR would still be really happy if you finished that off. It's so close to done anyway, and requests have gotten multiple deliveries in the past.
>>
File: seneschal5.jpg (298 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
seneschal5.jpg
298 KB, 600x1000
>>47594888
>>
>>47628433
OR here. That's just awesome!. Thank you very much.
>>
File: emma.jpg (23 KB, 449x640) Image search: [Google]
emma.jpg
23 KB, 449x640
>>47627459
not sure if its too late to request, but i would like to see a picture of this girl here in some sort of seductive pose with revealing clothing trying to entice a guard, while she sneakily is grabbing a key of sorts. from behind his back.
>>
File: tombooth.jpg (183 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
tombooth.jpg
183 KB, 680x1020
requesting my lovecraft character.

Hes a detective who refuses to believe that Cult of Cthulhu is anything more than superstition, and keeps coming up with excuses for any supernatural events.

He looks like the pics combined and has an artifact of Cthulhu.
>>
>>47628306
I see no point in that, I rather give a try to another request.
>>
>>47628602
That's fair. I just mean to say, your hard work isn't invalidated because someone else took on the same request, it's usually still just as appreciated.
>>
Requesting a Very young (almost loli like) little Vampire girl dressed in torn rags with a little blood dripping from her mouth and a young boy, laying on the ground beneath her, seemingly dead. and the Vampire girl is noticeably very upset about this, tears in her eyes and such.
>>
>>47605241

boumpang
>>
>>47628580
Whats the name of the actor top right?

>>47628618
I apreciate your concern mate, thanks
>>
>>47628916
Kenneth Branagh
>>
File: Ghouls.jpg (173 KB, 660x646) Image search: [Google]
Ghouls.jpg
173 KB, 660x646
Would any particularly ambitious drawfags care to take a shot at making this story into a comic?
>>
File: 1464239199968.jpg (529 KB, 1565x1592) Image search: [Google]
1464239199968.jpg
529 KB, 1565x1592
Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.
>>
>>47628068
>it needs more of a hook.
How about: she's using her control of water to make herself a friend. Kinda like "Would You Like to Build a Snowman?", only the snowman is made of water instead of snow.

Or, on a less adorable and more comical note, she's casting a spell an not understanding why it's not working, while behind her a tidal wall / water spout is rising and about to crash on her? Some funny / cute situation along these lines?
>>
>>47628172
OR here, this is amazing (if you said nothing, I would not suspect it not to be done), and two cakes is always good!
Thanks drawfriend!
>>
I'd take a request with some backstory
>>
File: Teenvamp.png (958 KB, 2222x1633) Image search: [Google]
Teenvamp.png
958 KB, 2222x1633
When is a delivery not a delivery? I take lots of licenses see:
>>47628817
So yeah, don't worry about dupes
>>
File: image.png (947 KB, 907x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
947 KB, 907x995
Requesting a drawing of a satyr getting bum rushed by six very large wolves while pic related looks on in the background in stoic disappointment.

Satyr is an even 4 ft tall while the armored dude is about 6'3".

For those wondering, the Satyr is my party's bard while the armored dude is my fighter tank. They don't see eye to eye, often over matters of tactics and morals. We were confronted by a pack of larger than normal wolves, the Satyr thought he could charm the beasties and avoid a fight altogether. The results are what I'd like to see drawn.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends.
>>
>>47629886
And plot?
Last time people started divulging backstories we had a shitstorm and then a thread split.
>>
>>47629886
I can give you some story for this one >>47624073

Gunnar, name of the elf in question, has served time in a prison alongside with a russian dwarf who is a member of the Vory v Zakone. He killed people for them in prison and was eventuall headhunted by Saeder Krupp for some dodgy black ops stuff where they wanted complete control over the team.

After a few years of doing runs for them he left the company on somewhat friendly terms. He's now a freelance runner with a bit of a cram habit. Most recently he gunned down 4 cops in a garage and then set the place on fire on his way out. He also ran into three ghouls while scouting an ambush spot, he cut down two of them with his katana while high on kamikaze, and then figured he could take the last one with his fists. Which he did, by pounding the ghouls face into paste.

Now he's dodging police attention and preparing for the next outing. A runner gotta eat.
>>
File: NaturalBonus.png (45 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
NaturalBonus.png
45 KB, 1000x1500
>>47627500

How's this bud?
>>
>>47630146
Is that why we have that OC thread now? I haven't been here in weeks so I have no clue.
>>
>>47629891
its not really what i had asked for but free art is free art so thank you any ways!
>>
>>47630444
Yeah, I think that's the gist of it. It's kind of a vague distinction, admittedly.
The OC thread would probably love you if you were to go in there and ask for requests.
>>
File: Alex.png (1 MB, 1406x1093) Image search: [Google]
Alex.png
1 MB, 1406x1093
>>47629886
Requesting this breacher from only war just recently out of surgery hugging a lightly burned blind girl with zero hair and a fairly big bust.

The story is we have a psyker who was basically a neet and loved this sweater a whole lot. The only problem is over time the filth she was used to turned her sweater into a symbol of Nurgle and had to be literally burned off of her with holy promethium. In addition to that, she had a corruption happen to her in game that caused her to become sick at the sight of cleanliness, so her eyes had to be gouged out.

The Breacher had fallen in love with the poor girl earlier in the session, and had been trying to help her at the expense of danger. In the last session her heart was stabbed out by a demon of Nurgle trying to protect the psyker and is only alive because the tech priest knows how to make a mechanical one. This scene would be right after she woke up and saw the psyker in the medical bay.
>>
>>47627459
Hi eversor , maybe you can do this?
>>47623410
Though I think the human marksman should just be a tsundere while the wood elf archer would just act all cute and quirky towards the guy.
>>
File: K'enh-eth.jpg (409 KB, 1712x2362) Image search: [Google]
K'enh-eth.jpg
409 KB, 1712x2362
>>47628580
>>47629030
There
>>
>>47631013
Wow amazing work thank you sir.
>>
>>47626085
Thanks a bunch drawfriend, I was beginning to think nobody would ever take this up, you have my thanks!
>>
>>47627741
Oh my word, it's perfect! Thank you so much, how did you know to give her tan skin? I forgot to even mention that!
>>
>>47631511
At the very least you thanked the guy, there was a bloke who just up and fucked off after getting his request filled.

A request he'd been posting for more than a month
>>
>>47631559
Who the fuck does that? That's just rude.
>>
File: why.png (151 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
why.png
151 KB, 700x700
>>47631583
There's quite a lot more than you think
>>
>>47631559
Maybe he died and never saw it.
Art may be months late, but death is ever punctual.
>>
>>47631610
I've thanked you all three times Mimic, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Huh?
You gonna cry?
>>
File: pls no bully orc.jpg (201 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully orc.jpg
201 KB, 960x540
>>47631640
>>
File: Cleric reading a romance novel.png (236 KB, 765x900) Image search: [Google]
Cleric reading a romance novel.png
236 KB, 765x900
>>47631610
>implying I don't thank every artist who fills my requests, even if they are MSPaint scribbles
And I'll keep doing it, too.
>>
>>47631535
Sun goddess must be brown. That's basic common sense.
>>
>>47631559
>>47631583
>>47631610
>>47631612
>>47631640
What was the request?
>>
File: Scarft.png (23 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Scarft.png
23 KB, 1000x1000
>>47627599

Poof!
>>
>>47631673
>Sun goddess must be brown
What if she is working as Sun goddess only the night shift?
>>
File: ranger2.png (165 KB, 900x700) Image search: [Google]
ranger2.png
165 KB, 900x700
>>47631640
what if I am?

>>47631664
And you're doing good. But there've been plenty who don't, and it kills motivation little by little everytime
>>
>>47631748
can i request something mimic?

I promise I'll thank you.
>>
>>47631722
She's beautiful! Thank you!
>>
>>47631785
shoot
>>
>>47631610
Yeah, that is the worst. It's why I try to just do pieces I can finish during the thread. I imagine people just have short attention spans sometimes and don't see the drawing if its posted in another thread. It's a bummer.
>>
>>47631275
Always a pleasure, mate, I 'll finish it later and upload in my pages in case you want to check it out.
>>
I'd like a Moogle Knight, please. Instead of the red cross, can I get a pair of open hands? If you feel like coloring it, he has a Green/White color pallet on his Tabbard, and light colored fur, with a yellow fuzz ball thing that moogles have
>>
File: Mog Knight.png (845 KB, 1024x797) Image search: [Google]
Mog Knight.png
845 KB, 1024x797
>>47631898
forgot the fuggin' picture
>>
>>47631883
Sometimes I get a delivery when I'm asleep and can't say thanks until the next day. I'd say hold on for a thank you for at least the next thread before giving up hope and letting it get you down, they might still pull through.
>>
>>47631872
An un-armoured space marine is sat at the monastery dinner table eating, and paying no notice to the two kittengirls sitting on his shoulders and throwing dinner rolls over his head at each other for fun.

Another option if you don't like that one is a couple of fully grown catgirls playing with a suit of power armour as they clean it. ie wearing the oversized helmet, struggling to lift their hand in the gauntles etc.

thanks
>>
File: The flaming gnome.png (978 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
The flaming gnome.png
978 KB, 1000x1000
hello, i was just wondering if someone here could draw a scene from our recent d&d campaign

during our campaingn, my character (warryn raulnor the forest gnome chef (image on the right)) was lit on fire and brought down to 1 health by a flaming alchemical ballista. he had charged onto the ship and promptly passed out due to being brought to zero hp our teamate (the image in the middle ( we're wearing the clothing in the image below our character images)) decided to pick me up and use my unconscious body as a flaming flail/club against a pirate named ulfric (pictured on the left), beating him to death

small notes
characters heights: Forest gnome warryn raulnor 3'8",

Gralf (my teamate(middle image)): 5'6"

Ulfric (man being beaten) ... probably around 5'6"

and the images on the top are the characters while the images on the bottom are images of their clothing
>>
File: regret nothing.png (316 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
regret nothing.png
316 KB, 396x388
>>47631883
>mfw I started lurking these threads because of stacked guildmages
I bet not only ORs are thankful
>>
>>47631993
alright, gimme some time since I gotta head out in a bit.
>>
File: Do you pet the catgirl.gif (992 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Do you pet the catgirl.gif
992 KB, 500x281
>>47632138
noice, thanks.
>>
Fucking hell. I decided I'd go to bed as soon as the next post came in and it's been over 30 minutes.
Couldn't go 5 minutes without a post and now suddenly I'm gonna accidentally stay up all night because of you fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 371x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 371x397
>>47631610
>>me waiting for OR to confirm receipt of pic
>>
>>47632071

Those crazy girls! Glad they got you to stick around.

>>47631986
Oh, don't worry, I keep a vigilant eye! Seeing happy anons is half the fun of doing these draw-threads.
>>
>>47632738
lol
>>47632936
The feels are mutual mane

I don't know what's worse.
That I tried to keep track of how many,
Or the fact that I've lost count
>>
File: Visual Reference.png (353 KB, 697x727) Image search: [Google]
Visual Reference.png
353 KB, 697x727
If any drawfriends are around, I'd love to have my request filled.

She is crowned in a mane of thick raven-black hair this young, but tall, girl looks confident in herself. The milky white cloud over her eyes suggest blindness and contrasts with her brown skin. Her athletic build and prominent muscles hint at a martial arts upbringing. She dresses in medieval Japanese-style attire with wraps on her feet like the ones on her hands.
>>
File: asumi.jpg (75 KB, 564x1169) Image search: [Google]
asumi.jpg
75 KB, 564x1169
i would like to see a picture of her in some simple clothing, maybe some dark colored shorts and a thin, loose fitting white shirt with purple trim. laying on her back on the top of a building looking up at the sky. think that is doable for anyone? thanks!
>>
>>47627671
Maybe I'm tired or just stupid, but I feel like I'm missing something here...
>>
File: serfs.png (258 KB, 829x900) Image search: [Google]
serfs.png
258 KB, 829x900
>>47631993
>>
>>47633317
I forgot to mention she doesn't have the beads around her neck and wrists.
>>
>>47633729
haha, love it. Thanks so much mimic.
>>
>>47633834
you're welcome.
I imagine almost all serfs for the sphess wolves are wolf grils
>>
File: 1393711130086.jpg (5 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
1393711130086.jpg
5 KB, 246x205
>mfw my first big request was taken in 1-2 days and made in something like 20 hours but I'm pretty sure I will have to wait a month for recent one
>>
salutations, i was curious of any kind drawfriend would be up for drawing a picture of her with a large shadow monster thing in the shape of a skeleton standing behind her. and i would like her to look quite angry as well.
thank you very much!
>>
>>47629886
See
>>47628872
The time has come for Malal to enter to galaxy, as all 11 of his champions have gathered. First, a test for each one-- This particular champion must bring down a Bloodthirster in one-on-one combat. Malal made this an even greater challenge by offering his champion the Bloodthirster that Malal had caught, and placed in an indestructible garden for an innumerable amount of time. The pent up Bloodthirster was eager to fight his black and white Adversary.
>>
File: space girl request (new).jpg (144 KB, 810x936) Image search: [Google]
space girl request (new).jpg
144 KB, 810x936
bumping my request again.

Optional: Put her into a hallway styled like the inside of a large space ship or station. preferably something in the style of the human ships in the aliens- movies.
>>
>>47631664
I just noticed. Did you miss the shaded version?
>>
>>47633729
Also I just noticed
>Shoe on head

brilliant
>>
>>47635252
There was a shaded version?
>>
File: bunbunreadabook.png (268 KB, 765x900) Image search: [Google]
bunbunreadabook.png
268 KB, 765x900
>>47635383

>>47635269
the only way
>>
>>47635415
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>47635415
>the only way
You only fuel my desire for marines and cute fluffy serfs.
>>
File: moog knight.png (210 KB, 563x843) Image search: [Google]
moog knight.png
210 KB, 563x843
>>47631920
here you go.

>>47635450
Is it a MIGHTY NEED
>>
>>47635668
Not that guy, but it's certainly a need that shan't ever be sated, I'm sure.
>>
File: forest.jpg (57 KB, 564x1338) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
57 KB, 564x1338
requesting this lovely gal sitting down on a tree branch playing with a very young green dragon please!
>>
>>47635668
>Is it a MIGHTY NEED
The mightiest.
>>
File: Doyouunderstannnnnnndu.png (623 KB, 536x646) Image search: [Google]
Doyouunderstannnnnnndu.png
623 KB, 536x646
>>47634063
Here you go, friendo
>>
>>47635859
>that far left smug
>>
File: Marine and foxgirl.png (279 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
Marine and foxgirl.png
279 KB, 800x700
>>47635941
No rules against copping a feel of their lord.
>>
>>47635982
Is that a white scar?
>>
>>47636068
yes
>>
>>47636068
no, that's a league of legends character
>>
>>47636132
Don't test me, boy.
>>
>>47627115
Not necessarily. If I think I can finish it in a couple of hours, I just work on it without saying I'm taking it on. It makes it feel like less pressure for me than imagining them sitting there and waiting with pleasant anticipation while I'm working.

If I think it might take longer than a couple of hours (like, I'll have to sleep before I finish), I let them know I'm taking it on so (a) they know to stick around for the fill and (b) none of the drawfriends who get annoyed for making a second cake are likely to hunt me down and smother me in cake.

Also, plz feed me cake. Chocolate is best, but I'm actually really in the mood for a pink lemonade cake right now.
>>
Requesting a young imperial inquisitor who looks like he's in his twenties wearing a formal suit like in the pic. And he is also wearing an officer's cap with the inquisitorial emblem in it, he also is holding a lewd alien porn book which he of course uses for "Inquisitorial Research."
>>
Got to do a lil commission at the con in my town today.
>>
File: spookynun.png (149 KB, 509x900) Image search: [Google]
spookynun.png
149 KB, 509x900
>>47634063
two CAKES
>>
>>47636474
>>47635930

thats two more cakes than i expected!
thanks!
>>
>>47636474
Well goddamn. Cupcake vs Cake Boss cake over here.

Good shit Mimic, good shit.
>>
File: K'enh-eth update.png (2 MB, 1156x1031) Image search: [Google]
K'enh-eth update.png
2 MB, 1156x1031
>>47631275
>>47631013
This is as far as I go, interesting stuff, tho. I love CoC
>>
File: craftworld girls.png (306 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
craftworld girls.png
306 KB, 1680x1050
>>47627459
Every-sor. Just found your tumblr and came across this ask which made me lol.

Maybe you could do something with this? The Eldar Craftworld Girls?
>>
>>47630393
Just got back to my computer - thanks man.

to answer the question - she totes a large staff. I just accidentally a word. This is entirely fine without, though, I love it.
>>
File: sasha baker.jpg (19 KB, 354x600) Image search: [Google]
sasha baker.jpg
19 KB, 354x600
kindly requesting an image of this girl dressed in dirty/torn clothing, with a large man looming over her all creepy like, but she is secretly wielding a nasty looking knife behind her back and clenching it like she is ready to waste the dude
>>
>>47636361
did they pay you for it
>>
>>47636983
yee
>>
File: Private Contractor.png (56 KB, 225x400) Image search: [Google]
Private Contractor.png
56 KB, 225x400
>>47627459
Hey mang, maybe you could do this guy being forced to accompany a very talkative tiefling bard and an elf bard who constantly lays her flute? And the guy in the pic can have a look in his eyes that says he is rather annoyed by the people he's forced to be accompanied with?
>>
>>47626130
yeah, i make some of my characters there so i can freely RP with them outside of the game (it's also useful for specifc references)
>>47626205
what can i say, go big or go home
>>
>>47623424
24-Hour Bump of dubious zealousness.
>>
File: comet (2).jpg (471 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
comet (2).jpg
471 KB, 700x990
requesting an image of her in some casual clothing, like a ruffly black skirt, thigh high socks, and a simple loose fitting shirt, looking very very tired as she sits at a messy table drinking some hot tea.
>>
File: the black emperor.png (2 MB, 1316x882) Image search: [Google]
the black emperor.png
2 MB, 1316x882
>>47623332
Could I get the manifestation of my warlock's patron?

>Black body, seemingly sprouting sharp blades of obsidian across it's surface. Like the guy with the sword body in my reference image, but sharper and more like shattered glass.
>Faceless head, formed of numerous shattered pieces forming something like a tall crown.
>Portal in his chest, seemingly leading to some vast abyss of space. Black oily tentacles are reaching out and wrapping around his chest and arms.
>Wrapped in black and red robes, sitting in a massive black throne. No carvings or anything, think the Monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey. More tentacles are wrapping around it's base and from behind it.
>A backdrop of dying stars and nebula on some far off dark world.
>In general, not too menacing or decrepit looking. He should have a sort of regal bearing, almost martyr like.

Pretty cliched for a dark god, I know, but I felt like getting back to basics with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t52zdYCNEc
>>
File: Aattemptwasmade.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Aattemptwasmade.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
>>47636639

nothing really strong was coming out from this. Maybe i'll try something tomorrow. But i dunno, I wasn't feeling it with this one.
>>
>>47638557

Evers do >>47627375 please! Cute! Moth antenna! Big brown eyes!
>>
>>47636993
fucking plebs man
>>
>>47639221
Not much if it makes you feel better?
>>
>>47639233
>Not much if it makes you feel better?
a little.
>>
>>47639346
Your pills can do the rest.
>>
>>47639435
>Your pills can do the rest.
only if they blind me
>>
>>47639452
The sun can probably do that
>>
>>47638071
Can I... Second a request? This sounds really cute and I want to see it.
>>
File: romundrequest.png (2 MB, 2022x1326) Image search: [Google]
romundrequest.png
2 MB, 2022x1326
I need my viking, Romund The Plunderer, drawn. He's got a huge honey-golden mane of hair with a broad thick beard. He wears extremely flamboyant and exotic clothes in civilian life because he loves expensive things. Same for the turban. He is strongfat.

In terms of poses, pick what you like the most.
>Leaning on a tall, ornate voulge/halberd/poleaxe with a jovial expression
>Eating a handful of honey with a jovial expression
>Arms spread in a welcoming manner, also - who'da thunk it - jovially.
>>
File: Night Goblin Boss Request.png (1 MB, 1548x1144) Image search: [Google]
Night Goblin Boss Request.png
1 MB, 1548x1144
Would anyone be willing to take a Warhammer related request? I would like a Night Goblin Warboss drawn. He's gonna be the "Big" baddy for a WHFRP game. He's going to be in the typical Night goblin robes with chain mail armor. He has a coif that covers his mouth and his large nose pokes out. Under the nose are some small triangles of scrap metal painted white and nailed to the coif to look like very sharp nasty teeth and fangs. Just the top teeth no bottom teeth. He has a boss pole with a few skulls and a Chaos Warrior's helmet to top it off. I don't care how it looks just make it look like he was relatively imposing when he was alive. Horns spikes all that good shit, just have fun with it. The Goblin Boss wields an old Flamberge that is broken near the middle. It is tarnished and unclean. I want him standing in a captain morganesque pose with the broken sword in the air, using a squig as the stepping stone instead of the barrel. He's also wearing steel toed boots with spikes on the tips for good kicks.

A thank you to those who at least bothered to read the request and all the work in the thread looks great.
>>
>>47639674
not sure if thats acceptable but im glad someone else has taken an interest
>>
File: Yasuo_0.jpg (323 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Yasuo_0.jpg
323 KB, 1215x717
Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how he might dress.
>>
File: 1431652207295.png (2 MB, 600x8729) Image search: [Google]
1431652207295.png
2 MB, 600x8729
I'm looking for a gaudy-as-sin halfling male fighter. No facial hair, tough armor, large round shield, and a short sword, but with the style of a mardi gras float. I have no reference picture because, honestly, I'd love for the artist to run a little wild with this one. Experiment a little, throw in some personal flair, whatever.

Backstory to maybe help, but not at all required: low level adventurer who's on a mission to find a band of strong warriors to free his homeland from a large tribe of marauding hill giants. His home is flattened, his people are forced underground, and he's out to fix this, but he's a lazy fuck who'd prefer to fish or cook instead of run about on a quest.

I cannot find anything close to what I'm looking for, so the attached picture is just a useful coloration guide for miniatures (or anything really) that I hope someone here could find useful.

Thanks for the considerations.
>>
File: Reference.png (3 MB, 2162x1270) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
3 MB, 2162x1270
/r/ing Darth Vader as a techpriest.
>>
>>47640152
Didn't you get this shit done last thread?
>>
>>47638557
>>47636639
>"A mon-keigh metal box. I'LL STEAL IT, NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW."
>>
File: Reference Images.jpg (195 KB, 1400x602) Image search: [Google]
Reference Images.jpg
195 KB, 1400x602
I'm looking for a male half-elf wearing this style of leather armor with the bandolier carrying these darts and this scimitar. It's a druid hivemaster, so any references to bugs or use of insects/arachnids in the image are a big plus. The character has dark hair and greyed skin (not a drow hybrid, but if that's easier to create then go for it). Hope this is detailed enough!
>>
File: Zephyra.jpg (88 KB, 702x1000) Image search: [Google]
Zephyra.jpg
88 KB, 702x1000
requesting an image of her, i would like to see in image where she is levitating in the air, her arms partially raised as a green aura goes around them, with huge parts of buildings, people, and other objects levitate behind her.
i would like it to look supper ominous and scary if possible. thanks!
>>
>>47623332
>>47627459
Is that Koishi?
>>
>>47628172
To the anon who made this:
First, again, thank you, it's amazing.

Second, do you have a dA / tumblr / etc.? I really like your style.

Third, I just now noticed it's a screenshot from an image editing application - would it be greedy to ask for the actual file (if you even have it, still)?
>>
Can any kind drawfag please draw me a flying bandito? Can be anything, sci-fi, fantasy, or just a regular bandito that's flying somehow.
>>
Aw man now I have to decide which to use.
This one has more detail >>47636628
But this one he's holding the Cthulhu artifact >>47631013
Argh choices... Love them both thanks again.
>>
File: Wave Mage.jpg (184 KB, 1523x2362) Image search: [Google]
Wave Mage.jpg
184 KB, 1523x2362
>>47640954
I don't see why not, but it is in a very early stage.

And as usual you can find me at
Nathanielpilgrim.deviantart,com
and
Nathanielpilgrim.tumblr.com
and of course the same name at FB

>>47641109
NP
>>
>>47641246
It's cool man, I love the dress/robe you gave her.
Thanks again for taking my request!
>>
File: Keth.jpg (4 MB, 1954x3494) Image search: [Google]
Keth.jpg
4 MB, 1954x3494
Reposting. I'd like my Raptoran Cleric drawn. His outfit should be blue and white, his feathers(and feather hair) white as well. He should have soft facial features. If he could be healing someone, that would be even better.
>>
File: 1465161093438.jpg (17 KB, 639x331) Image search: [Google]
1465161093438.jpg
17 KB, 639x331
>>47627459
Ever, could you draw this guy as an imperial inquisitor with a qt daemonette walking alongside him hugging his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. And the guy would be blushing madly being embarrassed.
>>
File: character.jpg (148 KB, 800x679) Image search: [Google]
character.jpg
148 KB, 800x679
Greetings, draws.
I would love it if someone could draw up my character. He sports a wavy short hairstyle and nobleman sideburns, as the lad on the left is. His hair is dark brown and rather greasy, however. He carries around an old musket and wears an outfit like the person on the right is wearing, however, probably a bit more realistic in proportions. You can't see it in the pictures, but the boots are just generic brown leather. He's a nobleman in theory, but feel free to make the face a bit more scoundrel-y rogue-y than the noble guy in the picture.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: bandito1.jpg (273 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
bandito1.jpg
273 KB, 3840x2160
>>47641089

wip
>>
>>47641396
So cool Anon! I can't wait!
>>
>>47641396
HA! HA! Time for a robbery!
>>
File: YXw8x3L.png (407 KB, 698x693) Image search: [Google]
YXw8x3L.png
407 KB, 698x693
>>47641089
>>47641396
>>47641410

Crap, I was doing it too. Here's wip, anon.
>>
>>47641465
Not the OR, but please continue. I want to see the conclusion to this glorious art.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+06.58.08).jpg (201 KB, 1936x1056) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+06.58.08).jpg
201 KB, 1936x1056
>>47641089
Wip Inc

>>47641396
Looking good senpai

>>47641465
Noice
>>
>>47641482
>>47641465
>>47641396

ALL THESE CAKES!
>>
>>47641482
>>47641465
>>47641396
Everyone loves banditos.
>>
>>47641482
>>47641509
OR here. Damn good work guys, I'm getting really overwhelmed. Didn't expect my request to be taken so quickly not to mention, by several different drawfriends.
>>
>>47641644
Don't whine.

A "four word request" is great for drawfriends. Gives us a lot of freedom to draw and no indication of expectations.

I see someone's six page description and 343094 image request and I'm like, "You better commission me for that shit, because at least I know you're singling me out because you like what I can do and I can fix it if it's not what you expected (and it is worth my time)."

tl;dr - If you're not going to be a cruisy motherfucker, then fork over some money, pissbaby.
>>
File: 1426030200745.jpg (259 KB, 596x727) Image search: [Google]
1426030200745.jpg
259 KB, 596x727
>>47641684
Just saying its sucks that ive been here and a few drawfags have given me wips and then stopped replying and dont even have the courtesy to say they cant finish it. Then guys rolls in with a half thiught and baits three drawfriends. I doubt they'll even finish given that one is a facking amazing drawfag and the others are kinda meh. Why would the or even want the other too.
>>
>>47641774
Pay me and I'll do your shirt request for you, friendo.
>>
>>47641774
It happens, mate. Don't let it get to you. Sounds like a series of bad luck. You're still asking for a freebie, so the artists in question don't particularly have to feel bad about taking an actual paying job and shelving yours, fucking off to Bermuda because they won the grocery sweepstakes for a free vacation, getting busy with a personal project, getting sick or depressed, having to deal with their grandmother falling down a well and being a support for the senpai during this troubling time of chasing media off the lawn like a flock of crows, or just deciding, "Everyone here is an asshole. Nevermind." If you're patient, maybe one or more of those cakes will eventually be delivered. Just don't shit on the walls while you wait.
>>
>>47641913
Make a better request. Problem solved.
>>
File: 1435831202601.jpg (61 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1435831202601.jpg
61 KB, 720x719
>>47641684
>>47641843
>>47641946
>>47641955

>Taking the bait
>>
File: Color:shade tests.jpg (1 MB, 1320x1020) Image search: [Google]
Color:shade tests.jpg
1 MB, 1320x1020
>>47567456
My version of this cyberpunk girl is almost done. I'm fussing around with some things and I'd like to sleep on it. Pic related is from earlier today.
>>
>>47641774

The fact that you use the word "drawfag" and not "drawfriend" speaks volumes.
>>
>>47630520
will switch to oc thread after doing >>47630326
then. it's just way more fun to me drawing actual character and not a blank faced doll.
>>
>>47642091
He actually used both in the post you linked.
>>
>>47642098
It's a shame since we're not allowed to post requests in both threads, have to pick one or the other, so we'll be deprived of your work (which looks pretty good).
But I can't deny that the OC thread probably has a better claim to your particular tastes.
>>
>>47641465
So much funposting. Here's another wip. Way past my bed time so I'll finish it tomorrow. .
>>
File: ztOEuMo.png (867 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
ztOEuMo.png
867 KB, 920x920
>>47642242
Forgot image.
>>
>>47642242
Yeah, we can see you're tired, mate. May wanna actually post the image this time.

Sleep well.
>>
>>47642256
Sleep well Piat.
>>
>>47642270
Piat? Nigga that's Rat.
>>
>>47642098
They will love to have you.
>>
>>47641774
Drawfags do it for free. You're not entitled to a finished product you don't pay for. It may feel bad, but it's something those guys do in their free time. Who knows, maybe they don't have time to actually come to 4chan at all?

There's this awesome /co/ drawfag that goes by Brokenlynx who only visits once every few months due to his busy schedule. And people there appreciate it when he does, despite /co/ being colossal faggots and the drawthread being shitposting central.
>>
>>47642098
Most of the people in the OC threads already got art from here and then went there to talk about their character so be prepared to be looking at a lot of requests using the same characters over and over.
>>
File: Navigator.png (469 KB, 961x735) Image search: [Google]
Navigator.png
469 KB, 961x735
Requesting a navigator for my Rogue trader crew

A tall woman with pale skin and long dark hair. Wearing a dress like in the pic. Bearing the usual navigator staff. Her third eye would covered with a headband
>>
>>47625402
Holy shit, trawling back up the thread, and I only just noticed this post! Thank you drawfriend, so sorry I didn't reply to this earlier!
>>
File: worst part of waking up.jpg (319 KB, 900x1150) Image search: [Google]
worst part of waking up.jpg
319 KB, 900x1150
>>47638071

I changed her legs to better work with thigh-highs.

>>47628433
>>47631013
>>47636474
>>47642256

These are boss. Nice work all round.
>>
>>47642456
Fucking brilliant!
(Not OR)
>>
>>47642456
Nice and thick
>>
>>47642456
>I'm bored
>Why do I have to wait?
>Damn that elf, always seducing her way into places she shouldn't be
>I'm bored
>Damn that decker, goddamn cheater isn't even here
>Goddammit, my job is to fuck things up, not sit here waiting just in case something happens...
>>
>>47642456
Not OR, but thats very good. Very sexy and well-drawn
>>
>>47640269
No that was a guy's ogre that he thought I might like instead. He hadn't drawn it specifically for me, it was just something he was working on and thought I might like.
>>
>>47642456
damn son
>>
>>47589746

Sorry i took so long to reply, been down with the sickness and all. Amazing work, i really appreciate it
>>
File: Sorceress_Reference.png (611 KB, 554x904) Image search: [Google]
Sorceress_Reference.png
611 KB, 554x904
I have a request for a sorceress, if anybody is willing to take it. In the grand tradition of folklore, she's a magical redhead, and she's the daughter of a count who achieved his nobility through being a powerful mage.

Pic related is what I've sort of been imagining her in, if it was more browns and oranges. However, as the game is in its very early stages, feel free to take artistic liberties with her appearance. The hairstyle I'd rather like to keep, but if it doesn't work, then feel to figure out something that looks better.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: really, REALLY specific.jpg (495 KB, 2601x1009) Image search: [Google]
really, REALLY specific.jpg
495 KB, 2601x1009
Requesting /tg/'s favorite brand of cancer in the nevermore costume, doing pose related, lisping out "all the lonely people, where do they all come from?". Have the mask be a half mask sort of thing so the mouth is visible, with a toothy slasher smile.
>>
>>47625988
working on this, what do you think of grey/gold?
>>
>>47642840
Sounds good to me. Thank you.
>>
>>47639958
Are the clothes shown in your reference image the only ones you want in the image or do you want armour / belts etc too?
(If so, what?)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 141

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.