[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115
File: I need some Visine.jpg (2 MB, 2880x2430) Image search: [Google]
I need some Visine.jpg
2 MB, 2880x2430
/tg/ Drawthread: Even the sword has an eye edition.

Previous thread: >>47477122

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: troll_req.png (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
troll_req.png
358 KB, 1000x750
>>47503182
AKA the no one else would make one edition

requesting an oldschool fantasy bridge troll obliviously taking his time ("Ohh! A penny!") in a greenery/woods type place (like world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active volcano (like the final world in a videogame), three figures (one shorter than the other two) are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics.The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: undeadhunterconcept.jpg (196 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
undeadhunterconcept.jpg
196 KB, 736x1104
Reposting my request from the last thread.

Outfit like pic related except with a breastplate wearing a mask with a hood like the insert pic, preferably blank. If you could toss in a couple of bird like motifs like bird head buckles, feathers, etc. that'd be really appreciated
>>
File: alexandrie.png (926 KB, 1180x1092) Image search: [Google]
alexandrie.png
926 KB, 1180x1092
Reposting request from previous thread.

Alexandrie Martel, a blonde, half-elven teenage paladin girl with braided hair. She wears chainmail and a simple white tabard with an emblem of clasped hands and fire in the middle of the chest. She carries a long spear with red and orange ribbons tied just below the head, and a basic longsword at her belt.
>>
File: 1464408383368.jpg (430 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464408383368.jpg
430 KB, 1920x1080
>>47503182

I need Desert raider/ warrior done up. Essentially the primary reference should be taken pretty much whole cloth, but replace robot with human.

The headdress, scarf, sash and blades on the back should be as is, same colors and everything (if you've a mind to color it).

Next, add the pants and shoes given in the reference to the lower left. But try to factor in the curvy designs on the robotic legs into the cloth. Do the same thing with the arm guards.

Finally The chest should be exposed to show off skin and muscle. add scars at your pleasure
>>
File: 1464522406733.jpg (438 KB, 1218x824) Image search: [Google]
1464522406733.jpg
438 KB, 1218x824
Just anchoring this for the drawfriend, so he knows that I'm here whenever he has time, also quoting what I said from the former thread.

>>47501969
You can access the comment chain from that.
>>
File: Leper Request..png (672 KB, 834x702) Image search: [Google]
Leper Request..png
672 KB, 834x702
>>47503182
Heyo.

Leper-man, again.

Basically a middle aged beggar/leper with a rosary and a bell on his rope belt.
The latter to shoo away others so he would not contanimate them.

Some necrotic flesh visible through bandages as well as receeding gums and skin around the nails so they look longer would be nice.

>Not as often here as I would like, but allways trying to backpedal through threads. Don't think it has been done yet though.
>>
Hell Lord OR here

Thank you so much, Bored Drawfriend! It looks fucking amazing!
>>
>>47503828
That guy in OP?

I remember the original request, looks really nice.

Pretty big now, though.
>>
Anchoring and reposting for the drawfriends who wanted to do this request, really looking forward to see both versions!

Requesting a monster sketch for an upcoming game:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith"
>>
>>47503841
Yeah, I made that request, I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's a little different from what I originally imagined, but honestly I don't care, it looks so good.
>>
>>47503874
Thats what you go here for though, normally.

The drawfriends get , hopefully, inspiration to draw something nice and your idea is transformed by both your visions for it into something that creates something bigger than you both originally imagined.
>>
File: Shard Yerne.png (333 KB, 1033x2191) Image search: [Google]
Shard Yerne.png
333 KB, 1033x2191
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests. Crude weapons are fine too.

>>47503863
oh good, i was about to start it.
>>
>>47503928
>>47503648

Would be happy with you taking on my Leper.

Would ift the deal of unsettling and could probably done well in your style with the thick clothing and just a bit of creepiness under the cowl and the bandages on his hands.

I imagine this could work out very well with this light/dark heavy style.

I do plan to use it as a portrait for some rping online, but do whatever you want man.

Your thing if you work on it at all.
>>
>>47503928
Monolith anon here, spanks man. Take your time as you wish. I've really been digging your deliveries these last threads so I'm actually quite hype. I love me some unsettling art.
>>
File: virgus clothing one.png (58 KB, 245x424) Image search: [Google]
virgus clothing one.png
58 KB, 245x424
Requesting a picture of Virgus, a major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I'm perfectly fine with either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain
outfit I tend to picture him with in pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see this for the first time. Until now, I've had a meh picture for his token in Roll20, so I was hoping to get a better one here.

Thanks for considering my request!
>>
>>47503963
i will try.
>>47503984
thank you anon.
>>
>>47503928
I do love your work. Hella fun style.

Could I get a bifurcating woman in black and green - like she's made of wire, and it splits all over the place?
>>
File: Ref.png (937 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
Ref.png
937 KB, 848x848
This one is a bit embarassing, especially since the reference looks more like a collage you'd find stained with blood in a psychopath's basement, but what the hell.
Could I ask for something romantic with these two characters?

There's no pressing need to make their outfits accurate to the reference, so don't feel overwhelmed. Casual clothes would probably make more sense here.
And feel free to take some artistic liberties with their facial features as well. All I have to represent them currently are edited images of existing artwork, so they aren't 100% accurate to begin with.

Everything else is up to you. Draw whatever you fancy drawing. If you'd like to give it a try but would prefer a more rigid guideline, please let me know and I'll ask for something a lot more specific.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>47503928
>taking simple/unsettling requests. Crude weapons are fine too.

Can I request a large, stone sword? Chipped and cracked but still solid. The hand guard is just strands of thick rope.
>>
>>47504000
Thanks, much appreciated.
>>
>>47504073
I hate to be this anon friend but is it /tg/ related? Isn't both characters that would be more talked on /v/ or /a/?
>>
>>47504160
Oh, sorry, I should have clarified: the male character isn't Captain Harlock and the female character isn't Selvaria. They're both /tg/ characters, our group just has a nasty habit of using edited images of canon characters to represent our characters.
I started that habit and I regret it. It's the reason why I've been lurking drawthreads so frequently.
>>
>>47504160

My guess is that it's a reference to Captain Drake and Serah from the /tg/ greentext
>>
>>47504218
Or I could be wrong... Ah well
>>
Would definitely be happy to see a my runner gussied up. Mayhew Purcell, a former employee of Lone Star turned renegade lawman. Looks about like pic related, wear a heavy armored duster with a great big silver star over his back. Silver shades and a cowboy hat, and a pair of Ruger Super Warhawks -- think the biggest revolvers you've ever seen -- at his hip, both fairly ornate. One's loaded with Gel rounds, and he calls that one Salvation. The other, loaded with APDS, is known as Damnation.

Snakeskin cowboy boots take the role of Durasteel Toe Boots, and his general vibe should give off, 'Cranky Shadowrunning Cowboy.' Hhe's a Street Sam that doesn't used any cyberware, just grit and a few drugs when needed. And I can guarantee he'll end up getting either himself or parts of the team geeked, due to the fact that he's got a Corporate SIN and a conscience.

Never shoots an unarmed man, but quite happy to duel. And, as he once replied to a long-running nemesis who he'd cornered on a roof in the Atlanta sprawl who mocked that he wouldn't shoot an unarmed man, "Well, not to death." Before filling the poor fucker full of Stun damage and an extra Gel round just for good measure.

Can offer more if needed, but the premise is pretty simple.
>>
File: The Man With a SIN.jpg (32 KB, 369x400) Image search: [Google]
The Man With a SIN.jpg
32 KB, 369x400
>>47504348
And forgot the reference
>>
File: Request.png (954 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
954 KB, 960x720
Posting a request for a married couple taking a moment to relax after a long days work.
>>
>>47504218
>>47504221
>>47504240
Ah that's fine, disregard me then I suck cocks. I didn't want to be hostile or anything just wanted to double check.
>>
File: 1452644300161.jpg (349 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452644300161.jpg
349 KB, 667x1000
Could I get this character, using a Euro-style longsword instead of an axe and NOT covered in arrows? If there's colour, the scarf should be blue and the rest of her should be sort of frosty and almost fey-ish, except her hair, which remains blue-black.

Thanks!
>>
File: 1464091992641.png (663 KB, 1147x795) Image search: [Google]
1464091992641.png
663 KB, 1147x795
>>47504484
Anchor for this color job.
>>
>>47504484
>>47504520
Sorry didn't mean to quote. Guess that means it's time to sleep.
>>
>>47504530
Nah, you can sleep when you're dead. Stay up, post frequently in that beautiful half-tired half-delirious state.
>>
>>47504441
No, no, it's a perfectly valid comment. I'm slightly ashamed to still be using that artwork this many years later, but I'd have to procure some original artwork before I could replace it, so it becomes a sort of infinite loop.
I do have two bits of original artwork, but one of them is a close-up on their eyes and the other is... Seraph with a dick on her face. Don't ask.
>>
>>47504441
>>47504530
Seems like two people are a little out of it today.
>>
>>47504348
>>47504360
Nice one, had a similar guy as a gun-dept with two warhawks.

Shit was cash.

I like the ordinary guy vibe you have going.
>>
>>47504555
Yeah, I'm >>47504520 and I work overnights which is starting to get to me.
>>
File: 1464509415543.jpg (271 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464509415543.jpg
271 KB, 1000x1000
>>47501021

Thank you so much for this! Sorry for not replying on the last thread but I really needed you to know how amazing this is.
>>
>>47504561
Thanks. And yeah, he's a pretty fun character to play. Equal parts Raylan Givens and Dirty Harry, and it's just amazingly fun to play a Street Sam that refuses cyberware. Might as well post his background, in case it colors the possible drawfag's interpretation of him.

>Mayhew Purcell's childhood is mostly speculation, the broad strokes being the only clear pictures. Born in western Texas to a Ranger, there is little information from that period of his life, growing up in the rural badlands along the boarder with the PCC. Information becomes much clearer when Purcell came in from the wilderness, working for the CAS Marshals Service. The cowboy's ability to track down fugitives was almost supernatural, and he had less than a decade on the job before being poached by Lone Star. Initially content with the new position, Purcell's own dogged commitment to justice would eventually cause him problems within the organization. Quickly realizing that simply bringing in the guilty party offered little promise of justice done -- particularly when his suspect was wealthy, well-connected, or both -- Purcell took a new approach. Rather than suspects, he began to bring in bodies. The shootings were all legal and justified -- a barrel-mounted camera caught each suspect reaching for their own weapon -- and Purcell found himself in the limelight temporarily, as recordings from his revolver made their way into trideo.
>>
>>47504554
Somehow I feel like I've seen what pic you are talking about... It's nice though.

>>47504555
And yeah, I've been sitting at the kiosk I work at from 9.30 AM and now it's 5:20 PM and I get off at 9PM so I'm a bit "uhh" in the end, especially since I sleep pretty bad.
>>
>>47504624
>Mayhew's approach got him equal measures respect and resentment from his coworkers, seen as a man capable of cutting through the bullshit and corruption that clogged justice in the Sixth World. His investigations were surprisingly thorough, as well with forensics backing up the Texan's judgement. Things might have stayed that way, save for an incident in an expensive French Quarter restaurant with a New Orleans mob boss. It went down as most of his recent 'arrests' had, except for the sheer publicity of the spectacle. The four holes punched through the don's body likewise promised the death of Purcell's career, as he faced down reassignment to a sunless cubicle deep in the Austin sprawl. Rather than suffer that fate and let the corruption win, Purcell tendered his resignation and rode off into the sunset.

>No longer officially under the employ of Lone Star, Mayhew turned to bounty hunting as he began to wander the CAS and beyond. He'd offer his services to those in need, particularly those without the means to help themselves. A champion of the downtrodden, Purcell seems content to morph into an urban legend. Anything that helps cut down on crime and keep innocent folk safe.

And his Code of Honor, the Code of the Ranger.

1) To serve as an instrument of justice, without fear, favor, or discrimination.

2) To protect those in need and, if necessary, to lay down your life in the service of duty.

3) To hold your personal conduct beyond reproach and bring no shame upon your profession.

Also follows a further set of unwritten rules of the west, but those are mostly just fluff. Always drink with your gun hand, never try on another man's hat, be pleasant even when out of sorts, etc.
>>
Requesting a "Hawaiian" slimegirl with a grass skirt and a lei. Hula dancing, if possible.
>>
File: sigmarine.jpg (486 KB, 1000x1328) Image search: [Google]
sigmarine.jpg
486 KB, 1000x1328
>>47491895
reposting this to make sure OR sees it. gonna fix his legs later, tell me if you want me to clean it up if you dont like the overall drawing to be this messy.
>>
>>47504756
That's really neat Lemon. I love you but I'm not the OR.. See me as your secret admirer.
>>
File: heh.jpg (360 KB, 800x788) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
360 KB, 800x788
>>47504812
__t-t-t-thanks___
>>
>>47504865
I already commented about that pic in the OC thread, and I love you for it. It's one of the few waifus in the thread that I really really like, and you made her even better.
>>
File: 1 - drawthread request.jpg (173 KB, 916x1312) Image search: [Google]
1 - drawthread request.jpg
173 KB, 916x1312
>>47487918
Bumping my request.
If anyone takes it up I'd really like to thank you in advance.
>>
>>47504756
Arminius/10
>>
>>47504865
>The mask is also blushing
lemon, I love you.
>>
File: drawthreadedition.jpg (352 KB, 800x788) Image search: [Google]
drawthreadedition.jpg
352 KB, 800x788
>>47504924
i drew her whole face actually, pic related, but i think its cooler to just show an eye and a corner of the mouth
>>
>>47505109
damn forgot to spoiler it heh
>>
>>47505109
LEWD
>>
>>47505109
Going on Salt's description of the setting and the culture this character comes from, this is actually the lewdest picture of her yet. And that's counting the ones with deep dicking
>>
>>47505088
I was one of the few that proposed that it should blush in the OC thread :3.

>>47505109
What madness! It must be spoiler-ed or we are all doomed! how do I file a platonic one-sided marriage?
>>
>>47505235
link please, I must've missed that.. later part.
>>
>>47505235
thats the point :^)
>>
>>47505287
It's on Salt's "other" tumblr account, saltdelete.
>>
>>47505372
lemon, I still love you <3.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 498x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 498x398
Requesting this guy as a khorne cultist
>>
File: mono.png (408 KB, 1153x2037) Image search: [Google]
mono.png
408 KB, 1153x2037
>>47503984
i should have used my skin-scratch style, oh well. I might redraw it again if you don't like it
>>47504020

i will try.
>>47504087
sure, anything else in mind? I tend to drift a lot while drawing.
>>
>>47505532
Spanks man.. I wish I wasn't at work.. Well saving it for later.

>>47505544
We all love lemon.. right? I really hope so.. I do.. Save me from the existential nightmare that is my life. So I can save you from the prison that is your life, not by death but by love.
>>
>>47505589
>chicken scratch

although skin scratch might be reasonable too
>>
File: 1464275300526.jpg (171 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464275300526.jpg
171 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
>>47505589
OC here, I love it. It really does look a bit terrifying, which is what I hoped for. You got me curious with your tease of another version but I'm pretty satisifed with this one and don't want to be that greedy. Thanks again anon, getting deliveries really makes your day, right dudes and dudettes?
>>
>>47505630
OR I mean... dammit.
>>
Requesting miniture human riding a seagull pretending to be an ambulance.
>>
File: 1464250320550.jpg (83 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
1464250320550.jpg
83 KB, 263x400
Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).
>>
I have a request if any drawfriend is board.

I'd like to get a picture of a knight in badass plate armor like pic-related but with more tarnished armor. Hopefully in a tired, contemplative pose, looking off in the distance, or maybe sitting on the corpse or weapon of some sort of giant foe.
>>
>>47505828
>board
I meant bored, fuck. I'm also pretty easy going, i just pulled the picture off google for a general reference with the search phrase "knight in badass plate armor".
>>
>>47505589
>sure, anything else in mind? I tend to drift a lot while drawing.

It can be curved or straight, single edge or double edge, just make it look BIG. The kind of nonsense sword abnormally large dudes in Dark Souls would sling over their shoulders. Make it look fucked from years of use, weathering or blood stains or stuff, honestly whatever you think looks good, go for it. Just has to be a big stone sword.
>>
Can I request Golgari version of pic related? We already have Boros, Izzet, Orzhov, Gruul and Selesnya and I believe that based-Anon will deliver whole set someday - but for now Golgari would be surely enough
>>
File: Tomoko_Smug.jpg (60 KB, 483x500) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko_Smug.jpg
60 KB, 483x500
>>47506224
>Golgari version
wouldn't that be just more stacked Tomoko?
>>
>>47503182
It looks like something out of Kingdom Death
>>
File: o04520621main216.png (118 KB, 452x621) Image search: [Google]
o04520621main216.png
118 KB, 452x621
Requesting farmer guy putting orc through head locks
>>
>>47504756
It's beautiful.

Anyways, I wouldn't mind if you cleaned the drawing up a bit, but I'll leave it up to you. Also, if you don't mind, could you remove the tassels on the end of the warhammer?
>>
It's my birthday and I'll repost if I want to. But this will be my final repost of it most likely.

Reposting mainly for >>47374327 >>47392688 's easier reference,(Still hoping they come back.) or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.
>>
File: Elsbeth.png (1 MB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
Elsbeth.png
1 MB, 1000x1250
Requesting my druidess:

>the women from the reference, with auburn hair and a sturdy built
>wearing heavy robes and something I can only describe as dangly face curtain with horns
>her weapon of choice is a simple glaive

Here's some music I picked for her, maybe that's helpfull if you want to draw her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0k_T72hjdw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8d9sXioj4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRzbWPJHFqY

Thanks for reading
>>
File: 1409599913779.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1409599913779.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
File: Oceavan.jpg (511 KB, 1565x1592) Image search: [Google]
Oceavan.jpg
511 KB, 1565x1592
Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.
>>
>>47506479
I feel like the actual OR gave up a long time ago and some of you are just copypasting the request for fun.
>>
What's proper protocol when a drawfig seems to have taken your request but has not reappeared for 12+ hours?
>>
>>47506642
>12+ hours
wait? these people have lives you know, it may take a few days or more sometimes
>>
>>47506642
Holy shit you sperg, just be patient. See >>47506647 and read it until you fall asleep.
>>
>>47506647
I know. That's why I'm asking proper protocol.
>>
File: characterrequest.png (2 MB, 1740x1816) Image search: [Google]
characterrequest.png
2 MB, 1740x1816
Requesting a female Tiefling monk. Fat and gregarious (hence the Budai ref). Skin is black, face and palms of hands are red. Don't really care what she's doing - drinking, eating, smoking, lazing about, all good. Weapon is a quarterstaff with a censer hanging from one end.
>>
File: Ichormancer.png (340 KB, 1213x869) Image search: [Google]
Ichormancer.png
340 KB, 1213x869
Migrating the request for my ooze alchemist from last thread. Thanks in advance drawfriends.
>>
File: Mono 2.png (476 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Mono 2.png
476 KB, 1800x1800
>>47505630
take two
>>
>>47505235
>culture this character comes from
Wait, is she from that whole "elves who wear masks" cap made real?
>>
>>47506755
OR here: Oh.. I love this one, this one really really looks like "You fucked up now." I'm going to be honest and say I love this one so much more.. damn. Thanks anon you are way too nice to me! Thanks for making my day and weekend! It really gets the message that I want it to portray across.
>>
File: Cicero the Jester.jpg (352 KB, 1404x1184) Image search: [Google]
Cicero the Jester.jpg
352 KB, 1404x1184
Would anyone like to draw my Rogue? He's an exiled nobleman who now makes his living just scraping by as a street jester. He occasionally has to resort to thievery. He has two shortswords sheathed to his sides for protection and tends to drink very heavily to forget how far he's fallen in social rank and stature.
>>
Requesting a bear cub with a mask inspired by pic related. Using it as a token for a player on roll20 so no background would be preferred.
>>
File: Barney-Stinson-6.jpg (33 KB, 605x280) Image search: [Google]
Barney-Stinson-6.jpg
33 KB, 605x280
Requesting Barney as an elf surrounded by adoring women in a medieval town.
>>
File: Juliet.jpg (66 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
Juliet.jpg
66 KB, 827x966
Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.
>>
>>47506882
by azura
by azura
by azura

the grand champion is HERE molesting ME
>>
>>47506911
I fucking love those.
>>
>>47506224
>orzhov
Oh man, I don't think I saw that one
post it?
>>
>>47506878
Mask as in a luchador mask, sorry I forgot to clarify.
>>
>>47506911
needed more breaks between the caps
>>
>>47506753
This is some /b/ tier shitposting.
>>
File: XGMnnCs.jpg (1015 KB, 1592x1256) Image search: [Google]
XGMnnCs.jpg
1015 KB, 1592x1256
Requesting this done in 40k style, with them as guardsmen, and the tank as a leman russ. However you want to do it, it's for a tank game coming up. I realized, why do Marines only get cool flaming ghost people?
>>
>>47506642
Disregarding the shitposting answers; you wait longer. Free art is done on their free time, and not all of their free time is dedicated to drawing requests.

It can sometimes be a day, or a few days.
>>
File: Hero.png (337 KB, 787x819) Image search: [Google]
Hero.png
337 KB, 787x819
Requesting my hero from a Mutants and Masterminds game, Terminus. I would like them to have the armour on the left of the picture, in the futuristic style of the armour on the right, with the stone fists on the left.

As for extra details (not necessary), it would be cool if there were some blue neon glowy bits.
>>
>>47506966
who do you want the nazis to be
>>
>>47506911
What?
>>
File: request.jpg (662 KB, 1872x1212) Image search: [Google]
request.jpg
662 KB, 1872x1212
Reposting because it seems it was forgotten by the anon who said he'd do a pencil drawing.

I: Wears a full suit of plate like this, with a similar tunic beneath the torso armor that covers the armor over the arm, will expand in detail later. No armor on the feet either and just wears leather "shoes".

II: He wears a great bascinet exactly like pictured that also completely covers his neck and part of his shoulder with a built-in gorget. It is not bolted to his armor, but rather capable of free movement.

III: Wears hourglass mitten gauntlets that cover his hands and wrists.

IV: Like the knight in the old medieval painting, he has GIGANTIC sleeves that swoop down to his hips and cover everything on his arms up to his wrists. However unlike the painting and like the guy in (I), he wears the heraldry tunic underneath his torso armor but over his arms. As in (V) the colors of his sleeves are different as well. His right sleeve is the presented color of red, likewise the left is that shade of yellow.

VI: His primary weapon on foot his his warhammer, which he holds one handed with the base planted on the ground like in the picture. Similar size as well, nothing that looks like it came out of Warhammer the franchise.

Anybody?
>>
File: 1464250156699.jpg (261 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
1464250156699.jpg
261 KB, 600x835
Requesting this guy visiting a grave, bow on his back. He's on his knees, hands grabbing at his twin daggers in their sheaths in rage. On the grave there is one word: 'Serena'.
>>
>>47507187
Holy shit, haze yourself.
>>
>>47507187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsIS17jJH7A&index=4&list=PL78F247B6B3F16B1F
>>
File: Faeryl Maeghym Reference.jpg (403 KB, 1683x2519) Image search: [Google]
Faeryl Maeghym Reference.jpg
403 KB, 1683x2519
Reposting from previous thread:

Can I have my drow darksong knight/priestess of Elistraee drawn on a combative/fighting attitude/pose?

Reference explains it all about appereance and gear but I'll put it here too:
On combat she carries 3 Bastard swords, two of them are dancing swords, so they move on their own floating in the air, normally on a fight she only carries one on her hand while the other two are "dancing", she leaves a free hand for divine spellcasting or for wielding a hand crossbow for ranged (or for using it when she runs out of divine magic)

She has two possible appereances, feel free to chose any
>>
File: 1463209878459.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1463209878459.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.
>>
>>47503182
Transferring request from 2 threads ago:

Spearman with /fit/dad physique. Sleeveless cloth tunic which culminates in almost nonexistent man-booty shorts. Broadsword thrust through belt. Surrounded by generic enemies (bandits, guards, wolves, she-devils, whatever you like)

Face/hair all up to you, just no armor and a somewhat golden age of cinema vibe.
>>
>>47506980
I don't mind waiting. Not exactly in a hurry. I just didn't know what the norm is, and I don't wanna piss anyone off by just reposting my request.
>>
File: The bravest ones.jpg (203 KB, 1239x800) Image search: [Google]
The bravest ones.jpg
203 KB, 1239x800
This may be more of a /co/ request, but: requesting Shaggy and Scooby running at neckbreaking pace through a gloomy castle corridor (possibly, from some horrible thing). They look in awe at Rincewind which just breezed by the both of them.
>>
>>47507773
If you know it's a /co/ request then why waste your time?
>>
File: Greatsword.png (169 KB, 394x2209) Image search: [Google]
Greatsword.png
169 KB, 394x2209
>>47506149
>>47504087
>>
>>47504756

that is fucking sweet Right click, save as!
>>
>>47507945
Goddamn your style is awesome for this stuff! That's exactly the kind of look I was thinking of, thanks man!
>>
>>47507773

Welcome to tg/ now gtfo with your non tg/ related request. The constant anime garbage is bad enough.
>>
File: 6326.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6326.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
My request is A young knight well armed and armored sword, poleax and heater shield with a beard. This is my 6th level Labyrinth Lord Paladin Sir Thadius.
>>
>>47508024
>rincewind
>not /tg/
but yeah, he should still go to /co/
>>
>>47508021
thank you anon.
>>
>>47508054
Is Discworld fantasy adventure? I don't know anything about it.
>>
>>47507702
Outside of thread migration, it's generally frowned upon to repost a request multiple times in a thread.

Even "bumping a request" will often receive side-eyes if you're not directing the post to an artist who requests topics of certain themes. (be it they didn't read the thread, or simply only read parts of it, or whatever)
>>
File: Banned.png (189 KB, 789x329) Image search: [Google]
Banned.png
189 KB, 789x329
>>47508122
yeah.
>>
>>47508150
remember when mods used to be cool?
>>
>>47507045
Hey Lemon, you ever do a Sun God-King before? You art seems familiar.
>>
File: imperial guardsman.png (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
imperial guardsman.png
2 MB, 2000x2000
Requesting a 40k Imperial Guardsman, based off of this picture.

Sort of an 18th-century line infantry look, but with less skeleton decoration. More based off 1700's Prussia or Revolutionary War-era America and Great Britain.
>>
This gnoll wielding this greatshield and this weapon (an estoc), with the look of someone who is cackling maniacally.
I intend this guy to be a massive shithead and be very easy to hate.
>>
>>47506244
>stacked Tomoko

I see no problem with this. In fact, someone should do it.
>>
>>47508478
>Estoc
>Great shield
Dark Souls is not an accurate representation of how sword fighting works, anon. That would be obscenely silly and detrimental.
>>
>>47508563
And neither is D&D.
And neither is D&D in a setting that is borrowing heavily from Dark Souls.
>>
>>47508563
Beast races aren't known for their intelligence and knowledge of practicality.
>>
>>47508163
I've been on 4chan since either '04 or '05, and there are two truths.

1.) Milhouse is not a meme.
2.) MODS=FAGS
>>
File: 1448600573157.jpg (12 KB, 227x236) Image search: [Google]
1448600573157.jpg
12 KB, 227x236
>>47508596
>D&D borrows from Dark Souls

Wait...what?
>>
>>47508633
He meant the setting he's in is borrowing heavily from Dark Souls, silly.
>>
File: Anatomical problems.jpg (126 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
Anatomical problems.jpg
126 KB, 768x512
Requesting a short comic:
1. A gnoll girl warrior whispering something to a nonchalant armor merchant dwarf, obviously embarassed.
2. Merchant presenting her a selection of codpieces, and her being pleasantly surprised.

The gnoll is plump and has her hair braided into one thick tail. The dwarf if bald and has Da Vinci kinda beard.

Pardon the genital-related request, again.
>>
>>47508633
>in a setting

You can't just leave words out to try and change a meaning to fit your narrative - what are you, an SJW?
>>
>>47508653
>>47508653

Oh shit. Sorry i have brain problems, thanks.

Carry on guys.
>>
>>47508504
>>47506244
OR here, I would rather see her as gorgon - like Vraska or something
>>
>>47508504
I'm always here for Golgari cuties. I third the notion that someone does this request.
>>
>>47508659
>futa request
still passing
>>
File: 13c.png (91 KB, 311x308) Image search: [Google]
13c.png
91 KB, 311x308
>>47508688
shhhh, shhhh, no tears, only tits now.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (418 KB, 1319x1154) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
418 KB, 1319x1154
>>47505725
I'm sorry
>>
File: Homer - pc.jpg (16 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
Homer - pc.jpg
16 KB, 480x354
>>47508713
>>
File: 1448925499089.gif (384 KB, 474x354) Image search: [Google]
1448925499089.gif
384 KB, 474x354
>>47508713
You son of a bitch.

but i giggled, so fuck me i guess.
>>
>>47508713
>>47508713
>>
File: Close_Enough.jpg (41 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
Close_Enough.jpg
41 KB, 330x315
>>47508713
>>
>>47508688
Nobody would be staring at a gorgon my guy. That would be silly.
>>
>>47506923
That's the first one we made. Original as /tg/ goes (the real original is some /co/ thing).
>>
>>47508810
They would if it were stacked.
>>
File: Holy shit.png (8 KB, 59x22) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
8 KB, 59x22
>>47508713
>>
>>47508856
I think you're missing the basic point here. I want my dick to be hard, not my entire body. Right?
>>
>>47508856
They wouldn't be looking her in the eyes then.
>>
File: 1453065547209.gif (479 KB, 300x126) Image search: [Google]
1453065547209.gif
479 KB, 300x126
>>47508713
>>
>>47508833
>some /co/ thing
It's a horsefucker drawfag for /co/ drawing powergirl in highschool as a nerd with giant sweatercows.
>>
>>47508957
>horsefucker
What. No it's not.
>>
>>47508975
>megasweet
yeah.
>>
File: Leather Coat.jpg (40 KB, 500x1038) Image search: [Google]
Leather Coat.jpg
40 KB, 500x1038
>>47503182
Can I get a male in this sort of outfit? Somber, tired face trying to smile gently, but with a horribly scarred mouth that exposes some of his teeth. Might wear a coiling scarf or muffler to cover some of this.

Thanks!
>>
File: Losen_Daystar.jpg (344 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Losen_Daystar.jpg
344 KB, 800x800
>>47477367

Bumping from last thread

>Requesting an elf rogue.
> He has tanned skin with white hair, an athletic body with well defined 6 pack abs. His eyes are a shade of yellowish-orange. He's been in a number of fights and has two good scars to show for it the first is a single large scar across his upper chest, the second is a cross shaped scar that nearly cost him his left eye.
> I would like the leather for his armor and belt to be a dark brown, his pants a light red, and foot wraps light brown. The wolf motif can stay silver with ruby eyes.
> For his pose could he be flipping one of his twin blades into the air with his left hand, while pulling his high/wide collar down (which is high enough to cover his lower face) with his right arm far enough to show a lopsided toothy grin.
> And as a final request could this be done in a character concept design showing his front and back profile? If its too much work I understand.
>>
>>47507045
I didn't have anyone in mind, probably chaos would be good
>>
File: 1464532697566.png (256 KB, 729x1089) Image search: [Google]
1464532697566.png
256 KB, 729x1089
To the artist who made this in the last thread.

Thank you so much, they look creepy af.
>>
File: Dance with us.png (1 MB, 1500x1547) Image search: [Google]
Dance with us.png
1 MB, 1500x1547
>>47504020
>>
File: HavelGnollWIP.png (427 KB, 943x700) Image search: [Google]
HavelGnollWIP.png
427 KB, 943x700
>>47508478
Here's what I've got so far for this one
>>
>>47504020
>IN black and green

Fuck, I messed up. I thought she was made out of green and black wires. sorry anon.
>>
>>47509770
still doesn't make a lick of sense
>>
>>47509810
Neither do hyena people.
>>
Requesting a child goddess of the sun. She is ginger with hazel eyes and a staff tipped with a piece of amber. The staff is too big for her. She also wears a sundress.
>>
>>47509750
>>47509796

Fucking sweet.

I meant black and green as a colour theme for the image, not anything in particular. With your art I'm always being vague on purpose. I love seeing what you do with a prompt, more than I want a specific design or anything. I know that how much a given drawfag takes as gospel and how much they interpret changes, but with our regulars, I try to be specific for the ones who like specific requests, and "On this theme which I like" for the ones who take an idea and run with it into the night, giggling madly and trailing ink.

You're the latter, and I like the places your giggling trail takes me.
>>
>>47509859
is this sexual anon? let's be honest.
>>
>>47509915
Of course not. Everyone knows the wise man's saying: "The one who buggers a fire, burns his penis", and sun is a whole lot of fire.
>>
>>47509904
oh, well now.

thank you anon.

>>47503648
>>47503963

I might try it later since i draw everything via the good old mouse, no fancy tablet or anything. It hurts after a while

Do you have anything else to add in said request?
>>
>>47506479
you got TWO deliveries last thread, stop being greedy
>>
>>47509810
Why not? Stabby stab, big shield.
>>
>>47510088
Thanks a lot!

Hmm, maybe a wooden alms bowl and a staff to lean on?

Everything else still szands, only forgot to mention he is somewhat bandaged, but as you do it yourself with numb hands its sort of messed up and allows a view in.

You could add a wooden cross pendant around his neck and/or a hidden knife on his person or a bag with some of his belongings.

Cant really think of much else right now.
How fast does the mouse only thing hurt?

Sounds taxing.
>>
File: 1415193600885.jpg (64 KB, 437x458) Image search: [Google]
1415193600885.jpg
64 KB, 437x458
>>47509770
OR here, I like it and appreciate your work. But do ya reckon you can pile some more shit-eating onto that grin of his?
>>
Hey lemon, if you don't mind my asking, how's the request coming along?
>>
>>47510242
I can pile on some heaping shit eating yeh
>>
>>47510408
Nice one.
Also, the shield probably needs to be bigger I think.

I feel awkward making suggestions because I'm quite happy you got on it so quickly.
>>
>>47510452
>>47510242
get out.
>>
>>47509915
Do not sexualise Mehrya please
>>
File: Brendan-Gleeson-Calvary-purple.jpg (67 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Gleeson-Calvary-purple.jpg
67 KB, 650x488
Requesting a halfling cleric that looks like Brendan Gleeson in Calvary without the beard.

He's also a sailor, a cook, and his domain is tempest. Use that info as you will.

Cheers!
>>
File: rq4.jpg (113 KB, 910x491) Image search: [Google]
rq4.jpg
113 KB, 910x491
Requesting a real smug-looking brown elf wearing white arab robes and a headscarf. He has green eyes with a dark sclera.

He also has a sun embroidered into his shirt and three earrings in his left ear.
>>
File: Fleet Warrior's Array.png (1 MB, 933x841) Image search: [Google]
Fleet Warrior's Array.png
1 MB, 933x841
Requesting an artist's interpretation of the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium's "Fleet Warrior's Array" item set since I can't find art of it.

>Bracers of Blinding Strike: This pair of elegant bracers is crafted from green leather with mithril tracery that looks like vines. Tiny, leaf-shaped plates of silver branch off the mithril to create a glimmering pattern.

>Sandals of the Light Step: These exquisite sandals are made of mithril and green leather, and they bear intricate overlapping pieces of leather crafted to look like leaves.

>Vest of Free Movement: This forest green vest is set with fine mithril studs. Whorls of silver thread create vine-like designs that crawl over its surface.

Aside from those guidelines, I don't have preference if you draw them on an elf, on a display mannequin, or as separate pieces, I would just like art of them. Thanks in advance~
>>
File: Yasuo_0.jpg (323 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Yasuo_0.jpg
323 KB, 1215x717
Requesting an albino half-giant (about 8 feet tall) with light blue eyes and short white hair. He's a zen archer (think monk + archer), so give him a big bow with some possibly magical looking arrows (they use ki to make trickshots and shit).

Pic related for an idea of how might dress.
>>
File: Cathar Male.jpg (17 KB, 250x455) Image search: [Google]
Cathar Male.jpg
17 KB, 250x455
I'd like a picture of this guy smoking a cigar or drinking vodka
>>
i was wondering if someone would be able to take up an art request of mine!
i would like an image of a younger girl, maybe 16 years old, shoulder length messy black hair, crystal blue eyes, in some very tattered, clothing, fishnet thigh highs and some long fingerlings gloves, in the process of taking off her shirt for a faceless adventurer, but he has his hand placed over her's preventing her from going any further with it.

i know its strange but this was from a very touching scene in a game i GMed for and i would just love to see it as an actual image!
>>
>>47510452
Nah those suggestions are easy fixes no worries there
>>
File: 1464224876546[1].jpg (298 KB, 2490x1860) Image search: [Google]
1464224876546[1].jpg
298 KB, 2490x1860
I'd like to request a lamia man and his daughter.
He is well built, having broad shoulders and a wide snake-half, though looking a bit haggard and skinnier than he should be. His proportions are inhuman, having a slightly taller torso and longer arms ending in reptilian claws, and the musculature beneath would look wrong to a human. His face is also somewhat alien, his mouth being wider and his features sharper than would be on a human. His hair is a bit scraggly and wild, but kept in check with a few loose braids.
The daughter has similar features, though smoother and more human than her father. Her hair is similarly braided, though longer and better groomed. She also looks healthier and better fed than her father.
Both wear simple linen drapes, mostly covering their decency, and the father has a roll of furs tied to his tail. If you do colour, the father would have faded olive skin, golden-brown snake skin, and dark brown hair. The daughter would have pale skin, white and pale brown snake skin, and reddish brown hair.
If you could draw the daughter riding on the fathers back, or the father coiled protectively around the daughter, I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance if someone wants to give it a go.

Also, if you don't mind a bit of backstory; the father was the heir in line for the throne of his land, but had a few enemies in his siblings. Before his succession, one of them kidnapped him, stuck him on a ship and dumped him on a semi-frozen island, cutting off trade routes to said island when they began ruling as regent. The father survived for a few years by living in a cave system with hot springs, eating whatever fish or animal wandered past, during which time he met the girl's mother, a human who took pity on him. Eventually a ship arrived, and they escaped on it, but were intercepted by pirates and separated. He now searches for the mother, while protecting and caring for his child.
>>
File: Masterpiece.png (2 MB, 1220x1026) Image search: [Google]
Masterpiece.png
2 MB, 1220x1026
Okay I'll admit that this picture is, in fact, not perfect. In fact it's very much flawed and I'd like to see a drawfag give it a try. Basically a voodoo priestess worshiping what' is effectively a lovecraftian cult similar to the Cthulhu Cult. She uses her body as a portal to summon horrid tentacled things from the Far Realm and proudly wears an elderthing skull.
>>
>>47512001
You should probably just commission someone to draw that shit
>>
>>47512096
If I had money to.
>>
>>47512127
entitledpoorfags.jpg
>>
>>47512189
>entitled
I'm not saying that someone MUST, I'm asking. You know: making a request. I just don't have 100+ dollars to spend on a drawing
>>
>>47512226
I know some artists who go as low as 5 dollars for a sketch.
>>
>>47512189
You know, if you don't put the "self-" prefix on that, then it's just plain old entitlement. Which means that they do deserve it.
>>
>>47512226
stop responding to him hes going to do your drawing why do you care what he thinks of your request
>>
>>47512243
There's a guys who does $10 commissions forget his name he was posting sometime around last year.
>>
>>47512226
You are correct, I have failed. Committing Sudoku.
>>
File: Wendy Goes.png (79 KB, 614x1512) Image search: [Google]
Wendy Goes.png
79 KB, 614x1512
>>47503182
Hey fellow fuckstains, MSPaintfag here, now taking requests.

How does it work? You make a simple request for a unique or imaginative monster, and I use my necrotic Logitech wireless mouse to create something that could probably considered art if you're using the french definition. Typically bright colours, ugly as shit. In order for you to get something, you must reply with your request to this post, and also include a link to a youtube video containing inspiration music.
>>
>>47505109
>>47504865
I've seen pics of this character before. Is she from a game, or someone's OC?
>>
File: DSC_0068.jpg (991 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0068.jpg
991 KB, 2048x1536
>>47512001
I tried

It's a start if anything

Pls no bully, I'm trying to git gud
>>
>>47513046
pretty gud actually
>>
>>47512987
Eldritch Skeleton Lord, skull split open at the top with tentacles coming out, rest of dem bones thick as fuck and gnarly

Inspiration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCO0TD2K9Co
>>
>>47512987
If you could, I have a gargantuan monster I'd like drawn. It's like a massive flat body of the night sky, though it takes the place of a planets ocean. It's 'flesh' imitates the motion of waves, and sparkles hypnotically to draw in those who look upon it. Two massive eyes formed of light look out from it near the shoreline. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4EzIIecTI
>>
File: Brocinet.jpg (565 KB, 1132x2336) Image search: [Google]
Brocinet.jpg
565 KB, 1132x2336
I've been having a really good week and I want to keep the ball rolling so
>>47505828
>>47507208
>>47508051
all of you are getting fills. Give me a little time, I'm going to pencil them first, then try to make some color renders that work for all of you. I'll try to get as far as I can on them but be patient, I may take the occasional break to try play some more Mount&Blade, but I really like all these so I promise to give them my all.

>>47507208
Yours is penciled first, gonna pencil the other two, then start coloring them all.
>>
>>47512485
I fuckin hate you
>>
>>47509075
gonna draw this thang
>>
>>47513440
Is that...a lucerne hammer? Good taste, Knight Anon.
>>
>>47513167
Still warming up/maybe I just suck

Regardless, I like your style anon.
>>
>>47514081
Honestly, this is pretty much exactly what I wanted, I love it, anon, thank you!
>>
>>47504935
since you don't even want to copypaste that shit to the new thread I doubt anyone will take it up. if you're new to /tg/ you should lurk moar and figure out that we don't link to past threads for our requests here, it's seen as lazy and disrespectful.

Also, you might have better luck in an /a/ drawthread if they do OCs there.
>>
>>47514444

My bad. I'm not new to /tg/ but I'm very new to drawthreads, so excuse if my manners are lacking. I'll wait for the proper time to bump it properly.

And I don't really lurk in other boards (/a/ is too weaboo for me honestly) so yeah...

Either way, thank you for giving me the heads up.
>>
>>47503245
I got you, anon
>>
>>47513191
I don't understand what you're actually asking for and just assume you're high as fuck, so have this.
>>
>>47514640
Sleep deprivation is a hell of a drug. But despite that, you nailed it. Thanks a tonne, it's perfect.
>>
>>47508337
no i dont think so.
>>47510251
just woke up
>>
>>47513046
It's a leap better than what I could have done. Thanks, man!
>>
>>47513046
Yeah thats solid. Nice lines and style. I would basically just edit the image so its not so big and rotated correctly, assuming you aren't on mobile
>>
File: drawthread-ssss.jpg (122 KB, 761x1400) Image search: [Google]
drawthread-ssss.jpg
122 KB, 761x1400
>>47509075
Here ya go tried a comic-y thing
>>
>>47516783
Holy chit dude
>>
>>47513440
OR, thanks anon! Was afraid it had been abandoned.
>>
File: Maccabian_Breecher.jpg (228 KB, 729x901) Image search: [Google]
Maccabian_Breecher.jpg
228 KB, 729x901
Requesting a ginger Breacher from Only War (pic for armor reference only.)

She's mildly attractive, but she's got at least a couple screws loose and REALLY likes tech (She's managed to scavenge a Plasma Rifle and Pistol, along with a Chain Sword.)
>>
File: OfficerBarbedWire.png (285 KB, 502x706) Image search: [Google]
OfficerBarbedWire.png
285 KB, 502x706
I've got a pretty simple request. Not a particularly complex character design or anything, just a cop. Running a Lone Star detective in a rather interesting Shadowrun game, wanted to get her drawn up by someone who's art doesn't look like something a monkey scribbled with it's ass-cheeks like mine.

Just a tall blonde woman in a very simple police flak vest, possibly with a lone star logo on it and preferably the word "Detective" on there very clearly. Very practical and simple, not a lot of extra tacticool stuff plastered on. Only other notable gear would be a taser in a thigh holster and a Cavalier Deputy (Big heavy handcannon, for those not familiar with Shadowrun) in a hip holster. Only other thing of note would be a police ball cap, which is completely optional. I'd also prefer if her hair was up in a ponytail or bun, but down works too.

I'm not in any rush with this, so feel free to make sure no one else's requests catch your eye before you snag this. I'd prefer a somewhat more realistic style.
>>
>>47517565
Whew, fellow Lone Star. Interesting to see another one in the thread!
>>
File: Witch_Hunter_Full.png (3 MB, 2123x1800) Image search: [Google]
Witch_Hunter_Full.png
3 MB, 2123x1800
Requesting a Skaven/ratfolk who is dressed like a Witch Hunter.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard or an elf spellcaster in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's/elf magic user's jaw with some teeth flying out.
>>
Requesting a dragonborn in half-plate armor wielding a glaive
>>
>>47518760
What's on your mind, friend?
>>
File: ss (2016-05-24 at 07.24.37).jpg (175 KB, 1233x487) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-24 at 07.24.37).jpg
175 KB, 1233x487
Reposting from the other day, I recently started a 5e campaign where I am playing a Goblin Bard. Can anyone draw something up for me? Just the character would be cool if you don't want to do a full scene.
The goblins on the left are a nice reference but I would prefer a red/orange skin tone, something like the hobgoblins for 5e and maybe a longer nose. He uses a lute to perform, but as he is a goblin and my performance rolls are always bad, It would be cool if you could draw him in a tavern or something where the crowd are unhappy about it or disturbed by the bad performance.

He has slicked black hair and wears studded leather, Could you also give him a silver sequin glove (I stole it and wear it for all my performances now)
>>
File: SomeRandomDragonborn.jpg (56 KB, 508x491) Image search: [Google]
SomeRandomDragonborn.jpg
56 KB, 508x491
>>47518814
Something like this, but certainly not as bulky. Maybe with a chainmail veil over the face somehow? And bandages covering a good portion of the right arm. I don't care so much about the glaive as i do about the armor
>>
File: ref2.png (562 KB, 674x473) Image search: [Google]
ref2.png
562 KB, 674x473
requesting a picture of my Magical Girl PC's Kakapo familiar trying to turn the pages of a tome with his feet
>>
>>47518890
I was joking about your name.
>>
>>47518990
Oh its just that my players want to fuck a dragon and club eachother over the head with minotaur dicks
>>
>>47519053
Well, the former is pretty typical, but the latter is a new one on me.
>>
Requesting a smutty picture (we all knew someone would!) of my half-succubus wizard!

Heterogeneous Green/Red eyes, long (down to mid-back at least) pink hair, wings, a tail, and horns. Very cliche succubus in general build, thin, chesty, you know the drill.

The kicker is her outfit. It's illusory, so artist's discretion on the exact style, feel free to make it transparent or show what True Seeing reveals.
>>
>>47519146
Go to the OC thread.
>>
>>47519053
I think you should upgrade to 'seriously concerned'
>>
>>47503245
I got some progress for you, anon, what do you think?

I may have misread your post and gone a little heavy on the bird motifs (I'm not done yet)
>>
>>47503182
Requesting shortstack halfling bard dancing with a tamborine, complete with magical effects
Focus, of course, is centered on the rump
>>
File: HavelGnoll.png (479 KB, 1000x720) Image search: [Google]
HavelGnoll.png
479 KB, 1000x720
>>47508478
>>47510242
Aight, so this kinda started out as a sketch, but sometimes I lump too much time and detail into the thing an it becomes its own thing. So colour might be incoming, but not tonight, so here is your psychotic gnoll for now.
>>
>>47504348
Just started yours. Here's a little WIP shot of Mayhew, so you know I'm working on him. I'll be back later to finish him up.

I'm not too familiar with Shadowrun besides the few pictures I found in research for this piece, so if there's any another specific details you would like please let me know.
>>
File: brolaxe .jpg (153 KB, 850x1170) Image search: [Google]
brolaxe .jpg
153 KB, 850x1170
>>47508051
Pencils on this one.
>>
>>47519944
This is pretty damn good m8
>>
>>47520015
Hi, just wanted to say I'm alive and I'm the fucked up spider abomination thingy..
>>
>>47520015
Thanks, yo!
>>
>>47519488
Hot damn, anon. It's cancer incarnate. I love it.
>>
File: Elf Adventure-Bro.png (1 MB, 774x2365) Image search: [Google]
Elf Adventure-Bro.png
1 MB, 774x2365
>>47460275
Elf Adventure-Bro is done. Sorry there's no color on this one. I really wanted to try some screen tones for a (hopefully) manga-ish look. Hopefully you can still use it. Good luck with your game!
>>
>>47519488
OR here, just woke up.
It's everything I dreamed it to be. Thanks very much mate.
>>
>>47519053
As in "chip in for a dragon onahole and a whole lot of minotaur dildos to semi-LARP with"? Because at that point I'd just be impressed with their dedication.
>>
>>47519266
OR here-- loving it so far Poog, but any chance you could make the breastplate a little more traditional in shape? Thanks for taking my request, much obliged.
>>
File: HVY-Insurgent.jpg (118 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
HVY-Insurgent.jpg
118 KB, 960x536
Requesting Imperial Guardsmen riding in this vehicle, the guardsman who's driving seems joyful or content in driving, the other guardsmen passengers would look bored. And there'd be a Commissar sitting on the turret gunner seat leaning on the mounted gun.
>>
File: chick with kukri.jpg (53 KB, 540x463) Image search: [Google]
chick with kukri.jpg
53 KB, 540x463
G'day to all ya, asking for this woman as a Khorne cultist or someone who worships Khorne as she prays for her kukri to be blessed by him.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (361 KB, 915x780) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
361 KB, 915x780
>>47520072
Bit of an update.
>>
>>47521836
OR: Oh yes..That's looking good, really good. I'd imagine my players going "What the flying FUCK is that?!" Amazing.
>>
>>47521889
Cool, glad you like it. I'll have it finished in the next few days. I'm a bit under the weather atm, so the delivery will be a bit tardier than I usually like.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 115

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.