[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/exg/ - Exalted General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: ytdKWTN.png (322 KB, 352x438) Image search: [Google]
ytdKWTN.png
322 KB, 352x438
>What is Exalted?
An epic high-flying role-playing game about reborn god-heroes in a world that turned on them.
Start here: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/exalted/

>That sounds cool, how can I get into it?
Read the 3e core book (link below). For mechanics of the old edition, play this tutorial: http://jyenicolson.net/exalted/. It'll get you familiar with most of the mechanics.

>Gosh that was fun. There were a lot of lesbians though. How do I find a group?
Roll20 and the Game Finder General here on /tg/. With the new edition, though, chances are more games will crop up.

Resources for Third Edition

>Final 3E Core Release
https://mega.nz/#!ctgxyJaC!ygkrLnFsrnBJzIUZY-dJsMfyFrhFQgDsQuuo52fcW0I
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q51qw8skdw1rg15/Exalted_3e_Core.pdf

>Frequently updated Character Sheet with Formulas and Autofill https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pfjmZKzcUqAX9mB58IAEUIFkZr8rq4CvdRRM4kzwwgU/edit?usp=sharing
>General Homebrew dumping folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByD2BL6J89NiQzdCWWFaY0c5Mkk&usp=sharing
>Collection of old 3e Materials, including comics and fiction anthologies https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
>Charm Trees:
>Solar Charms: https://imgur.com/a/q6Vbc
>Martial Arts: https://imgur.com/a/mnQDe
>Evocations: https://imgur.com/a/TYKE4

Resources for 2.5 Edition:
>All books with embedded errata notes, as well as some extras: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/253ulzik1j9s5/Exalted
>Chargen software: http://anathema.github.io/
>Anathema homebrew charm files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ddtp2932ad32j/Anathema_Custom_Files
>MA form weapon guide: http://www.brilliantdisaster.net/dif/ExaltedMA.html
>http://www.mediafire.com/view/ua7tanepy2jfkdp/Exalted_2nd_Ed_-_Return_of_the_Scarlet_Empress.pdf

Resources for 1e:
>https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vp0e9id3by6m/Exalted_1e

Meerkat Steals The Spotlight Prana edition; every thread eventually becomes a lunars argument thread.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3lyMt0-3w

What should be done about the Lunar exalted.
>>
>>47489042
About the same as any other crunchy system Id think. Make a little cheat sheet of important stuff (attack dice pools, DV's, so on) and then just run and reference the book until you know stuff of the top of your head
>>
File: Capture.png (234 KB, 338x495) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
234 KB, 338x495
This is my waifu
>>
File: 1446786416665.gif (411 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1446786416665.gif
411 KB, 499x281
So, how would you guys like Abyssals to be done this time around? Personally, I'd prefer a few changes like:
>Dowager does shit instead of just squatting around the Well of Udr hoping to find Super AIDS and harassing peasant villages so she can make one of their kids a new Shoat of the Mire
>Silver Prince doesn't have a giant soulsteel fleet that makes him the most dangerous thing in the setting and goes back to being smug fuck that knows he has all the time in the world to expand his shadowrealm
>Add some factions to the Underworld that can actually fuck with the Deathlords so that there's actually shit to do down there
>>
>>47489235
>>Add some factions to the Underworld that can actually fuck with the Deathlords so that there's actually shit to do down there
I don't think having a big threat or rival should be necessary to give Abyssals things to do in the Underworld. I'd like to see a few groups of ghosts of races that don't exist in the Creation anymore, though. Those would be cool and and add something to distinguish the Underworld from the present day Creation.
>>
>>47489235
Deathlords who don't want to destroy the world would be a nice start. One of the biggest problems was with how it was basically impossible to use Deathlords in any other form than antagonists in the long term. Any kind of alliance nor treaty you made with them was doomed because sooner or later they would try to kill you (and everything else).
>>
>>47489502
Not necessarily threats, but how about some independent kingdoms. Maybe there's some big empire in the South that's under invasion by the First and Forsaken Lion. This gives PC's something to do (save kingdom or conquer it if loyalist Abyssals),

Having major independent powers in the Underworld offers more opportunities both for PCs to do in the Underworld.
>>
I'm reading the sv thread that was linked last thread and can't help but feel I'm missing something. Is omicron arguing that the realm shouldnt be an actual force defending creation from real powerful threats despite that being how the setting would logically work, and shouldn't be any better at its job then real empires despite that being how the setting would logically work, all because 'that's unrealistic and not something real empires have'?
>>
>>47489618
Probably, because empires are evil and suck and therefore they must only do evil and suck at everything. That seems like a pretty common view in certain parts of Exalted fandom. I don't even disagree with the Realm being morally kinda repugnant, but some people seem to view anything positive being associated with any empire as an attempt at whitewashing or justifying imperialism or something like that.
>>
Guys I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they think this will break anything if I do it. It looks fine to me but I don't want to open a can of worms I can't close after I introduce it to my game as it is a major plot point if I do.

So a month or two ago I asked if anyone had any suggestions on what I should do to make the West more colonial where all the major world factions set up colonies in the West. I needed a macguffin to make that possible. So being unoriginal that I am I came up with the idea of Spice. A magical spice plant that can only grow in the west at higher elevations meaning that only the larger islands with mountains could support it.

Now the question is will the effects of the spice create a problem for me down the line if I do this.

So there is 12 types of Spice plant. 9 of them simply increase the ingestsers attributes by 1. So mortals, Exalts, gods what have you would get one additional strength dot from ingesting it for one week even if this raises them higher then 5. Spice of the same type does not stack but all 9 can be ingested for +1 to all 9 attributes. If ingested more often will only continue to work for 1 week from ingestion. Those with attribute based excellencies can not use this in excellency calculations as its not their dot but a artificial dot that does not interact with their Exaltation.

This of course would make beast mortals and has massive applications so all the major powers in the world are going to want it and fight over it. This is exactly what I want. Not to mention the horror of having to go through withdrawals of losing a dot in intelligence for example if they lose access to the greater mortal populations and the riots involved in that.

Now for the other 3 types of Spice.
>>
>>47489691

One effectively halves training times and grants one specificity per month if you are continuously on it as it lets you learn faster and pick things up easier. (I may change that to a season)

One grants Exalted healing while on it and increases lifespan by mortals by 10% if they are always on it. Exalted are just granted an additional 5 motes per hour as this does very little for them but reinforces their bodies essence.

The last one increases willpower recovery at night by one and raises your cap one higher. Again you need to be on the spice for this to work.

So every house is trying to increase their stockpile for the upcoming war and deny the spice to the other houses. Some third party groups like Chirchousco, Paragon, Cherek, Whitewall, Coral, and a few custom city-states on a coast are all making colonies in the West to grow the stuff. This will later become a major plot point as the origins of the Spice is a bit of a trap for the Realm and will become a complete clusterfuck for the party later on. Right now they are probably just going to pirate spice shipments and cause issues for nearly all parties involved.
>>
>>47489691
What you should do is put a big fat continent in the West, same as there's a giant inland ocean in the East.
>>
>>47489691
>major world powers
These would be what? Only the Realm and the Guild really work on a global scale. Other major powers are regional players with no plausible way of establishing colonies in the West, no matter how desirable it would be.
>>
>>47489729

Well the biggest players are the great houses in this endeavor but there are other interested parties that have minor stakes that the Houses are allowing to colonize for strategic and alliance reasons later on in the upcoming Realm Civil War.

>>47489720

Not yet anon. Soon. Also the Caul is there. But there are reasons they are not directly involved in this.
>>
>>47489681
No, he's dissing EarthScorpion's (homebrewer) version of the Realm because it reads like perfetct, well-oiled machine with only perfectly rational, efficient people being in charge. Empire as big as the Realm just can't be like that, even if you take DB's powers and lifespans into consideration. Actually, their longevity creates further internal problems and struggles.
>>
>>47489841
Okay, fair enough. That makes sense.
>>
>>47489235
>>47489579
There's the Timeless Order of Manacle and Coin.
>>
>>47489841
That's not the part I was reading. The bits of his homebrew I picked up sounded dumb but it was the other discussion that caught my interest. Like someone was pointing out how the realm had actual legitimacy to its claim that it's the best option creation has. That's true in the base setting. Basically no one but the realm has the manpower and competence to actually stave off stuff like deathlords or fair folk invasions. Omicron made a post saying how that was dumb because it gave the realm moral legitimacy. But that's the whole point. That's how the actual setting actually works, the empress came to power literally saving the world from a gigantic demon army. What's more having a story of a big evil empire that needs to be done away with is boring and over done. The thing that makes the whole solar deliberative vs scarlet empire thing interesting is that there is no right answer.
>>
>>47489215
You are repeating yourself. Please go in the place where this stuff is more appropriate.
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>47489939
Yeah, I've read to that part. Basically, Omicron is saying that Realm should protect itself and things it considers strategically valuable and, in doing so, screw other parts of Creation. So they shouldn't be the oasis of civilization and country-Jesus saving all of the world from certain doom and enlightening savages because they are that cool. They should be a big, expansionist empire focused on its own gain. Because that's how empires get big - by being selfish, greedy, cruel and efficient in funneling resources into their homeland. Of course that means they probably fight with the Raksha and Deathlords and all the other dangers. After all universal destruction screws them just like anyone else. But they are not the empire all the real-world empires claimed to be.

At least tha's how I understood it.
>>
Which db aspect is survival in again?
>>
>>47490244
Wood, though I seem to recall the devs mentioning that in 3E, Abilities will be less tied to one element.
>>
>>47489939
>That's how the actual setting actually works, the empress came to power literally saving the world from a gigantic demon army.
She came to power doing that, yes. Except, oh right, she didn't actually do that by having a massive empire that sucked the whole world dry, did she? The Realm did not end the Balorian Crusade. The Scarlet Empress (and the Realm Defense Grid) did.

There has never been a Second Balorian Crusade, nor a Second Great Contagion, or anything else of the scale and scope of those two horrors, and they were never arrayed against "the Realm" because the Realm didn't exist when they happened. The Shogunate did, and frankly, the Shogunate was stronger than the Realm by an order of magnitude or two.

Frankly, the whole notion that the Realm should be "good" also strikes me as special pleading: the Guild, Ixcoatli, the Delzahn hordes, the Caul, etc, none of the other great powers gets these kind of excuses for being a rapacious greedy machine that absorbs every type of resource it can. Do I have to also make Ixcoatli a net good for the world, to make things "ambiguous"?
>>
I have a fluff related question for an upcoming infernals game. What are some of the possible traits a demonblood (descended from a luminata) who also has a luminata as their unwoven coadjutor?
>>
>>47489215
Hello.
>>
Is your Twilight weaponizing demons for a brighter tomorrow?
>>
>>47490394
I don't think there's anyone who wants the Realm to be "good". If cush people exist, they are in a small and not very vocal minority. THe Realm doing something positive is very different from the Realm being a force of good. It's, like, maybe the Realm does protect the world and maintain some kind of order and stability, but slavery and excesses of some of the Dragon-Blooded and sucking out the wealth of the Threshold aren't necessary for doing that. Doing some good things does nothing to justify all the horrible shit the Realm gets up to. Doing no good things would make the Realm ridiculously, one dimensionally, black-and-white evil in a way real world empires, horrible as they may have been, weren't and aren't.
>>
>>47490394
After the whole ending of the crusade the empress set up the realm with kejack for the purpose of making sure something like that never happened again. Like if the empress just left I'm pretty sure there would be nothing then a second crusade or another deathlords just finishing the job. I'm not gonna say the realm is unambiguously good because it isn't but I'm not going to try and say it was set up with the express purpose of making everyone it's bitch
Also out of all those ive only heard the guild being called totally evil.
>>
>>47490469
>>47490478
There's a vast space between "irredeemably evil monstrosity" and "though it has very significant flaws, on the whole, a net good for the world." I think that the Realm should be placed between them.
>>
>>47490460
>needing to be a Twilight to summon demons
Literally every sorcerer does that, and most of them think they are making a better tomorrow and that their cause is just.
>>
>>47490499
I want the realm to be placed in the space where 'is it good or bad' has no determinate answer.
>>
>>47490460
Death to anthema
>>
>>47490499
I think the idea that it's possible to balance good and evil to figure out the moral net value of something is kind of ridiculous. The important things about the Realm are that reasonable, decent people can feel loyalty and respect towards it while equally reasonable and decent people hate it and view it as an enemy, and that it sure as hell could be replaced by something better.
>>
>>47490533
Lemme guess, for the ones who don't really think things through, this ends horribly.

>>47490560
Realm pls.
>>
>>47490634
Actually, demon summoning in Exalted is easy, safe, and reliable. I mean, as long as you're cool with sucking somebody out of Malfeas and turning them into your mindfucked slave that has to obey the letter and spirit of your orders.
>>
>>47490634
>>47490689
It ends horribly not because of demon summoning, but because of perfectly normal Exalt scheming and politics.
>>
>>47490689
>I mean, as long as you're cool with sucking somebody out of Malfeas and turning them into your mindfucked slave that has to obey the letter and spirit of your orders.

It just so happens I am!
>>
>>47490602
I think EarthScorpion, of all people, put it pretty well later in the thread - the Realm kills Creation slowly but protects it from dying quickly.
>>
>>47490719
Then go ahead and summon demons to your heart's content. Nothing will go wrong as long as you don't fail your binding rolls or order a blood ape to entertain important guests.
>>
File: doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg
183 KB, 1280x720
>>47490719
The plot of DOOM doesn't generally happen in Creation unless the sorcerer is powerful, unskilled AND overly ambitious.

Otherwise, cheap, clean energy and easy, "moral" and maintenance-less slave labor.
>>
>>47489160

Lunars aren't furries you shitter.
>>
>>47490689
>easy, safe, and reliable

Well, reliable in the specifics you want for it, at least. One example given was that if you summon a Blood Ape and order it to sneak your young son safely out of the city and deliver him to a safehouse, the demon will do this... and if it fucks up the "stealthily" along the way and someone sees, the demon will probably attempt to murder the witness and offer your son a leg of witness as a courtesy.

It is still doing its best to carry out the task dutifully and obediently, not quibble over exact wording, and not sneak around your orders. It just is terrible at human customs.
>>
>>47489548
>Deathlords who don't want to destroy the world would be a nice start

Thats funny because the problems the Neverborn have with Deathlords is that they are basically ignoring their orders to kill everything in lieu of dicking around.

They tried once to kill Creation, it almost worked, then most of them said "Fuck it".
>>
>>47490767
>order a blood ape to entertain important guests.
You uh...you gonna tell us what happened there mate? I know Blood Apes are basically the Creation version of Strax, but still, it can't have been that bad, can it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDjmUEplR1I
>>
>>47490778
Not by default, yes.
>>
>>47490789
>the demon will probably attempt to murder the witness and offer your son a leg of witness as a courtesy.
Why are Blood Apes so funny?
>>
>>47490810
Plain simple brutes earnestly attempting to do something other than beating people up just is funny as fuck.
>>
>>47490810
Wow. This blood ape is trying to be nice to your kid and you're laughing at it. Maybe you should be more respectful of their culture, bigot.
>>
>>47490837
>Maybe you should be more respectful of their culture, bigot.
#NotAllBloodApes
#DemonLivesMatter
>>
If I told a neomah to take a kid out of a city but didn't explicitly tell them not to have sex with him would they know not to?
>>
>>47491110

Neomah don't really like sex, so it's a slim chance it even comes up. Someone else would have to force the issue.
>>
What are the most cliched concepts for a Solar, after "dynast"?
>>
>>47491110

They don't exist to have sex. They exist to make towers and babies. They could just take the kids hair or something by asking him. But I doubt they would rape the kid.
>>
>>47491110

The critter mostly just wants to build towers and babies. It doesn't need to have sex. If it hasn't had the chance to indulge in its passion for a while, it might make the offer, but if the kid says no it'd probably try to find some other way to get paid.
>>
>>47491146
Merela's reincarnation.
>>
>>47491146

"I wanna rebuild the First Age" is babby's first Twilight. "I wanna bust up slavery" is babby's first Zenith.
>>
>>47491146
>>47491189
Also Brigid's reincarnation.
>>
What are the most complicated subsystems, outside of Social and Combat?
>>
>>47491271

Craft.
>>
>>47491203
I'd kind of love a Zenith who wants toimprove the way slaves are treated. Like, a compassionate goody two-shoes character who considers slavery such a natural and necessary, though possibly unpleasant, thing that he doesn't even consider abolishing it as an option, you know?
>>
what're your thoughts on arms of the unconquered sun style?
>>
File: 1269913054394.jpg (37 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1269913054394.jpg
37 KB, 500x354
>>47491146
"Teh realm kill meh parents, I haet tem"
>>
>>47491321
If it's not 3e it's not worth talking about.

I don't remember enough to measure if its worth porting to 3e.
>>
>>47491156
what do they do with the babies anyway? seems like a lot of work to go through bargaining for hunks of flesh to just ditch in hell's wasteland (and maybe the narcotic tentacles adopt the thing til it starves)
>>
>>47491110
Would demons have an understanding of human age enough to know why /SS/ is bad?
>>
>>47491297
That's how it's like for my character. He's the compassionate, merciful Dawn caste who gives everyone at least one chance but he ignores slavery unless the slaves are being viciously beaten or otherwise horribly abused.
>>
>>47491351
Do we know what yozi they were attached to? It seems like a reasonable corruption of "Bring fertility and health" run through the wringer til you end up with succubus Franken Fran.
>>
>>47491110
>>47491110
i think the sex is just one of the easiest ways to get paid in meat. the flesh is what they're after its like clay to them and they're a bit ocd about making tons of little 'clay figurines' (well...(mostly)human patchwork babies anyway) in their spare time. its more likely to try and barter a pinky off him
>>
>>47491384
The yozi matters much less than the 2CD that spawned them.
>>
>>47491351
Neomah are sorta playing Bio-Minecraft. They seek out lifeform samples and craft new lifeforms. And then their previous creations might be posted to MalFeasBook, but mostly their creations will be forgotten about as the neomah starts building a new project.
>>
>>47491384
They're descended from Malfeas, if I recall correctly. Thus the fire and the brass.
>>
>>47491321

Decent and flavourful, and could be used as is without breaking anything. The fact that it had five form charms was pretty weird, though.
>>
>>47491415
Then it's either the twisting that's the important part, or they were deliberately made to make mockeries.
>>47491406
Which one of those, then? I was figuring on tracing the lineage anyway.
>>
>>47491351
What does a painter do with a painting, or a sculptor with a sculpture, or a composer with a symphony?
>>
>>47491456
>Then it's either the twisting that's the important part, or they were deliberately made to make mockeries.
What 'mockeries'? The children neomah create from their own volition are unique creatures, sometimes but not always monstrous, but not really mockeries of anything. The children they create on orders of a summoner or as a part of some bargain are whatever is required of them, possibly regular humans.
>>
>>47491384
>>47491406
>>47491456

According to old wiki, Neomah descend from Berengiere, Weaver of Voices, who in turn is the Indulgent Soul of Ligier the Green Sun.
>>
If the point of Solar XP is to make you not buy only Charms, why can you buy Charms and Charm-type shit with it?
>>
>>47491527
So they're craftsman, basically
>>
>>47490404
asking once more, then I'll stop.
>>
>>47491533
Normal XP.
>>
>>47491533

The point is to get you to buy something other than Solar Charms, and to take the pressure off your normal XP when buying those non-Solar Charm things.

Sorcery spells and MA styles being narrow isn't as big of a deal if they aren't coming out of you native-Charm budget, and Evocations being loseable isn't as big of a deal for the same reason.

If there was only one XP pool, MA Charms and Sorcery would lose out to native Charms every time, since they're broader, more flexible, and have higher combo potential.
>>
>>47491583
IIRC you get back Evocation XP if you lose the artifact permanently.
>>
>>47491515
It seemed fairly straightforward to me. They're driven by nature to make weird shit because Malfeas is buttmad about mortals on some level. I could even see the interpretation that they're a twisted version of skill at shaping people in the first place (assuming he had a hand in that.)
I haven't read too terribly much of the lore, I'm just throwing out ideas.
>>
>>47491533
Solar XP can buy anything, except for Solar charms.
It's Normal XP that can buy anything, including Solar charms.
>>
>>47491642

Sure, but that doesn't undo the unlock requirements, the time spent training, etc., even if you do find a new artifact or whatever.
>>
>>47491670
The unlock requirements are just more evocations and Essence level IIRC.
>>
>>47491683

I'm talking about
>Special activation rules: This Evocation cannot be purchased with experience. It awakens after the skycutter’s master uses it to kill a non-trivial opponent in direct support of a Major or Defining Principle.
type stuff.
>>
>>47491533

The issue isn't just buying Charms, it's specifically buying up tons of Solar Charms. (1) they tend to be superefficient, so you outpace any competition faster, (2) players tend to keep buying Charms in their preferred Abilities, so there's no diversification of the character - you can sing super awesomely before and after buying your sixth Performance Charm.

Buying Evocations, MA, and sorcery all require outside influence too (artifact, sifu, initiation) and so you're giving mechanical incentive to chase NPCs or McGuffins that can get you there.
>>
>>47491708
It's pretty unlikely your GM is gonna take your weapon away from you, and if they do, it would only be temporary with a short arc to take it back.
>>
>>47491708
Look, I'm pretty sure killing a non-trivial opponent in direct support of a Major or Defining Principle is its own reward, you're basically just getting a bonus charm out of it.
>>
>>47491742
It's still infinitely more likely than a GM taking away a Melee Charm.
>>
>>47491645
No, they're driven to create shit because that's how Berengiere created them. Berengiere herself is driven to create shit because she is the indulgent soul of Ligier, and thus embodies Ligier's ability to indulge his nature, and because Ligier is a craftsman and creator of things first and foremost. Ligier himself doesn't really embody Malfeas' butthurt. I'd say he's more like the part of Malfeas that remembers and embodies his past glory and therefore loathes his current state. There is no particular spite or malice behind the neomah and their creations.
>>
What would be a good Craft specialty for a Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) type?
>>
>>47491992
Jury rigging.

Most of what she does would probably fall under Survival, though.
>>
>>47491992

Scavenged materials, I suppose?
>>
>>47491992
Repairs?
>>
What book do I need to use this stuff?
>>
>>47492447
>legitimancy

definitely not gypsy stage magic. this stuff is legit. trust me.
>>
>>47491545
iirc the example in the infernals book had the guy end up pale with writhing skin, but that sounds pretty extreme and came out of the semi-uncannon first few chapters so who knows.
>>
>>47489160
Nothing, and that link is fucking horrible.
>>
>>47492898
Thank you, I have a follow up question, can a luminata shapeshift?
>>
>>47491146
>>47491189
>>47491211

Reincarnation of any established First Age Solar, really. Except for Desus, but only because Swan has already taken that role.

Personally, I like Ebon Shadow's Graceful Daughter for that, because you'd get a plot hook, a mentor, and a martial art out of it. (Five Days Darkness, to whom you owe a favour for teaching your first incarnation Ebon Shadow Style.)

Other cliches... I've seen a lot of Eclipses who are involved in the Guild or fighting the Guild, as well as some who are just "rich as fuck, and I'll work out the rest of my character traits in play".
>>
Is the Immaculate religion post-Usurpation or post-Contagion?
>>
natural language makes the books hard to comb through, doing some homebrew stuff to fortify 3ed with 2ed stuff... any thaumaturgy or sorcery in celestial directions autocthonia?
>>
>>47493437

Post-Usurpation.
>>
>>47493437
Post-Usurpation, though it changed in the transition from Shogunate to Realm.
>>
>>47493437
Post-Usurpation.
>>
If I can fly and my opponent can't. do I still need to disengage to move upwards?
>>
>>47493530
>>47493533
>>47493534
Shogunate-mind.
>>
>>47493629
Yes. Disengaging isn't just about being able to move faster than your enemy, it's also about being able to find a moment to move away without getting hot the moment you turn your back.
>>
>>47493660
Hit, that is, not hot.
>>
File: lunars.jpg (223 KB, 1000x691) Image search: [Google]
lunars.jpg
223 KB, 1000x691
This is Ma-ha-suchi, Lilith, some guy?, Silver Python, Raksi, Leviathan yeah?
Who's the dude, what's he like?
>>
>>47493660
please help, retards claim otherwise

>, the purpose of the movement is not to bring >distance between yourself and the opponent, if >the opponent can't follow you, thats their >problem
>>
>>47492447
Either Scroll of Kings or Masters of Jade.
>>
File: original character backstory.png (40 KB, 456x307) Image search: [Google]
original character backstory.png
40 KB, 456x307
>>47491324
>"Teh realm kill meh parents, I haet tem"
Don't forget your jade prosthetic arm!
>>
>>47491324
Seems reasonable.
>>
>>47493802
Counter clockwise from top left:
Ma-Ha-Suchi, Lilith, Rain Deathflyer, Silver Python, Raksi, Tammuz, Leviathan.

Depending on which unnamed dude you were asking about, Rain Deathflyer is one of the elder lunars who helped build up the Nation of Halta, and Tammuz is another elder lunar who infiltrated the Delzhan and has worked in the shadows to build them up to the Chiaroscuro ruling group they currently are.
>>
>>47490778
>Lunars aren't furries you shitter.
They're literally and explicitly the Furry Exalted. Case closed.

>>47493065
>that link is fucking horrible
I know. The thought that most of them survived and will continue to pollute the world sickens me.
>>
>>47494151
I'm a dumbass, I thought beardy was Leviathan in human form, I've only now noticed the fucking orca behind them.
Anything else about Rain Deathflyer's motivations and achievements?
>>
>>47494214
>Lunar
>achievements
You're pretty new to this, aren't you.
>>
>>47494241
Okay, while busy being a shit-flinging barbarian sending hordes of mutants at the realm, what has he actually done for Halta?
>>
>>47491324
I got a Dawn in my group who has a history with the Immaculate Order that amounts to this.
>>
>>47493802
Actually, could we get a dump of group shots and signature character lineups?
Including names would be great too.
>>
File: libertarian detective.png (317 KB, 1348x1243) Image search: [Google]
libertarian detective.png
317 KB, 1348x1243
So, would a mortal sorcerer Retainer be 2 dots or 4?
>>
File: alchemicals.jpg (300 KB, 799x1100) Image search: [Google]
alchemicals.jpg
300 KB, 799x1100
What are these guys' names?
>>
>>47495033

2. Mortal sorcerers are impressive, but a significant step below even a young Exalt.
>>
>>47495116
Crystal Girl is Thousand-Faceted Nelumbo. I'm blanking on the rest.
>>
>>47495116
They're in Scroll of the Exalted
>>
>>47495116

I forget the Soulsteel and the Orichalcum, but the rest are Lissome Avid Engineer (Starmetal), Stern Whip of Industry (Jade), Thousand Facet Nelumbo (Adamant) I think, and Excessively Righteous Blossom (Moonsilver).
>>
Exalted. I played that in my high school years.

still give me feels
>>
File: infernals.jpg (403 KB, 917x1200) Image search: [Google]
infernals.jpg
403 KB, 917x1200
>>47495148
>>47495158
Thanks guys, really appreciate it.
I'm making a collection for each signature group.

And these freaks' names?
>>
>>47495116
Going clockwise from the top: Stern Whip of Industry (Jade), Excessively Righteous Blossom (Moonsilver), Fair-Spoken Rishi (Orichalcum), Thousand Faceted Nelumbo (Adamant), Lissome Avid Engineer (Starmetal), and Dreadful Adjudicator of Law (Soulsteel).
>>
>>47495195
From center clockwise: Sulumor (Malefactor), Cearr (Slayer), Bitter Copal (Defiler), Manosque Cyan (Fiend), and Captain Gyrfalcon (Scourge).
>>
>>47495195

latex nun
>>
File: Sidereals.jpg (162 KB, 649x800) Image search: [Google]
Sidereals.jpg
162 KB, 649x800
>>47495205
>>47495236
Thanks for the help.
>>
Who was best signature character?
>>
File: abyssals.jpg (142 KB, 730x800) Image search: [Google]
abyssals.jpg
142 KB, 730x800
Check out these edgelords.
>>
>>47495382
Me.
>>
>>47495382
John Hancock.
>>
>>47495402
I want to protect Maiden of the Mirthless Smile's smile! She's cute! Cute!!
>>
>>47495453
I'd do Hawkeye there.
>>
>>47495382

Until Perfect Soul happened I probably would've nominated Stern Whip of Industry.

He's a super basic character pretty much pattern-molded to the cliche, but that's better than being a complete pigfucking idiot or a rampant douche.
>>
File: dragonblooded.jpg (197 KB, 875x738) Image search: [Google]
dragonblooded.jpg
197 KB, 875x738
>>
Is there any picture of the 3rd edition circle all together, or are there only solo shots?
>>
>>47495536
Jesus what has Peleps Deled been eating, he's fucking enormous
>>
>>47495417
I disagree. I think it's me.
>>
>>47495536
I'm going to marry the Roseblack!
>>
File: Furries.jpg (356 KB, 718x800) Image search: [Google]
Furries.jpg
356 KB, 718x800
Last one.
I'd still appreciate names for these last few sets, if you could.
>>
>>47490634
nah, thats not really what exalted demons are. many of the first circle ones are harmless enough
>>
Someone explain to me how counter attacks work in 3e?

The book is... Vague, to say the least, about how exactly they function.
>>
>>47495727

Each counterattack Charm defines them uniquely; there isn't a general rule.
>>
>>47495524
Not saying I disagree, but why Perfect Soul?
>>
>>47495459
>Hawkeye
*Legolas. That's obviously Legolas.
>>
>>47495858

Because there's poetry in
>Hey Conky. You're a faggot.
>Oi think you're pretty clever cunt well let's see you do better BAM.
for your Exaltation story.
>>
What's the range on a firewand? Differences between mundane and artifact versions? And I mean in units of measurement rather than game terms like range bands or w/e.
>>
>>47497350
>And I mean in units of measurement rather than game terms like range bands or w/e.
There isn't really a point of comparison other than those.

If you go back to 2E, then non-artifact flame weapons had ranges of 8-10 yards, and I think artifact flame weapons didn't exist, so... make it up.
>>
>>47490796
I love how that worked. The survivors of the plague just suddenly grew an immunity and the Deathlords basically immediately gave up. Worst villains ever.
>>
>>47491297
Thank you for actually getting how characters should think in setting. I'm so tired of the 'but muh slavery is evil' bullshit that pervades every single campaign that ever happens.

Slavery is unpleasant, and it is economically infeasible in a modern world, but it WORKED in the time frame Exalted is generally set in, and most people, not even Exalted, would ever really think it had to go.
>>
>>47497630
Eh, I don't know about that. The slaves obviously know that slavery is terrible and anyone with an ounce of compassion probably looks at a beaten slave and goes "yeah, there's something wrong with that."

The problem is that slavery is a societal institution and society is extremely difficult for a single person or group of people to change, even if that person happens to be the guy in charge. Most Exalts who decide to get rid of slavery would probably follow Strength of Many's example and just kill all the slavers, which doesn't change anything in the long term.
>>
>>47497849
Extremely difficult, yeah. I'd say a powerful Zenith worth his salt is definitely capable of destroying slavery as an institution- at least within a domain he controls and has unimpeded access to for preaching, law-making, oration, and so on.
>>
>>47497630
Slavery is evil, though. I mean, I guess if you're Diogenes or something it might be alright but tons of slaves were forced into horrific manual labor or sexual slavery and it really fucking sucked.
>>
>>47497967
Yeah, Zeniths would probably have it the easiest, though it'll be a lot harder now that Socialize charms have been nerfed to hell and back again.

I recall an Exalted-inspired quest over on anonkun where the MC wound up doing something like that. Step one was buying all the slaves and making them state property. Step two was renting the slaves out to people who needed slave labor to pay off the cost of buying them. Since the slaves are state property you can set standards of treatment as a condition of their use. Step 3 is pushing those slaves towards becoming skilled laborers rather than pure manual labor. Step 4 is emancipating the slaves once they've earned enough rental fees to pay off their debt to the state, at which point they re-enter society with the skills to make a living for themselves.

Make a note of that route if you want to try a "free the slaves" campaign at your table, it probably won't be quite that simple but it's definitely better than just killing all the slavers.
>>
>>47490460

Fuck no. My Twilight has nothing to do with demons and doesn't ever intend to.
>>
>>47498092
I think starting a massive class war is a better idea. IMO.
>>
>>47498123
I think class war is more likely to end with a pile of rubble where your kingdom used to be.
>>
>>47498150
A pile of rubble without slavery. I call that a win.
>>
>>47498150
>Implying it's your kingdom
Clearly you must start a class war in someone else's kingdom to free the slaves
>>
>>47498092

I don't know how many self-perpetuating populations of slaves exist in Creation. I imagine it's a lot more like classical slavery than colonial Triangle Trade style shit. POWs, naval pressgangs, slave raids that abduct free adults, teens, and children.

They probably don't need as much integration and education because they were probably freemen before their fall into slavery. Of course, there's room for everything in Creation- I guess at least one Shitfuckistan has an underclass of slaves that you are born into and never exit.
>>
>>47498183
It's probably going to convince all of your neighbors to crack down harder on their slaves to make sure they don't have similar revolts though. Simple solutions are rarely the right answer to complex problems.
>>
>>47498244
Hmm, but also, did you consider that I'm a Solar and I can turn a few thousand dispossessed idiots into Tiger Warriors capable of tearing through any army these fuckwits can throw at me?
>>
>>47498265

Who said anything about attacking you? I'd say try reading posts instead of blindly lashing out, but that's probably making you a better Solar roleplayer than if you were more aware.
>>
>>47498286
As in, I invade them, and they throw their armies in my path, which I promptly chew to bits while RPing as Solar Jean-Jacques Dessalines.
>>
>>47498302
So, yes, "blindly lashing out and murdering people by the thousands because I'm Right."
>>
>>47498329
What else am I supposed to do? Murdering people with care and deliberation by the thousands because I'm right?
>>
>>47498302
>Jean-Jacques Dessalines

You mean that guy who ordered an ethnic cleansing of every white person on Haiti and terrorized the Southern States into being more hardline assholes than they would have been otherwise? NOW you're thinking like a first age Solar!
>>
>>47498376
No, Jean-Jacques Dessalines only genocided the French white people in Haiti. The Poles, Americans, and British were all spared.
>>
How much can you expect someone with Occult 4 to know about Raksha, if their specialty is demons and they've never had contact with a Raksha or studied in depth about them?
>>
>>47498390
Good goy, keep reading the politically correct revised editions of historical accounts.
>>
>>47498390
You see my point though, right? You're falling into the trap of trying to stop an atrocity by committing another atrocity.

Even if you can convince a nation to abolish slavery by holding them at swordpoint, unless you have a better system prepared to replace the needs that slave labor fills you're going to wreak havoc with that nation's economy and society as all of the former slaves are suddenly dumped into the labor pool all at once and the cost of goods and services skyrockets because of the need to pay for that labor.
>>
>>47498484
>You see my point though, right? You're falling into the trap of trying to stop an atrocity by committing another atrocity.
Death solves all problems. No man, no problem.
>>
>>47498484

Yeah, and then your plotline will plod along going nowhere as you play regional politics trying to institute your anti-slavery reforms, while everyone else does interesting things, and your dragons eat random peasants.
>>
>>47498465

If they've never met a Raksha, they can probably make some good guesses based on the nature of the Wyld in general ("Fair Folk munch on souls and don't like iron"), but they probably wouldn't know the precision-specifics.
>>
>>47498655
Well, it could be that or you could suddenly have a very exciting military campaign because all of your neighbors looked at what you did to the first guy and decide to gang up on you before you do the same to them. Or, even better, they send a note off to the Realm asking for help with an Anathema issue and suddenly your Tiger Warriors don't look quite so invincible anymore.
>>
>>47495638

Strength of Many, Lilith, Anja Silverclaws
>>
>>47495116

Those Alchemical's are in the Scroll of Exalts book in 2e.
>>
what are good intimacies or motivations for a Zenith super persuader with Supernal Presence, Appearance 7 via charms and really high performance reflecting dance?

I have this image in my head of this character, who uses Dreaming Pearl Courtesan martial arts, but I'm just not sure how to pull this concept together. The only thing I've worked out so far is a defining intimacy that's about the importance of making art to make people's lives better.
>>
>>47499751

A desire to bring out greatness in all people.
>>
>>47499751
Presence, Appearance and dance don't really have any impact on someone's motivation - they just dictate how they go about accomplishing it. Their motivations are more likely informed by their culture, station, and history than their talents. Also, you'd want one of the other social attributes high as well, and that would also contribute to your character's means - either straight-forward, inspirational appeals to emotion (Charisma), or deceit and playing on guilt (Manipulation).

Where are they from? The Realm, the threshold, or the back of beyond? Which direction? What did they do for a job before Exalting? Dancer in a performing troupe? Ballerina in an opera house? Stripper? Who has wronged them or abused them in their life? Who has helped them and lifted them up? Who do they trust, and who do they fear?

Depending on their background, they could be a pacifist who wants to teach the world to dance, instead of fight. Or they could want to bring low the rich and powerful, who are squandering their power and ignoring their responsibility. Or they could want to inspire others to stand up and fight for what they believe in. Maybe they just want to be known as the best damn dancer in Creation, and out-do all their rivals. Hell, they could be all of the above.
>>
>>47498465
I'd assume even people without much training in occult know about raksha. They're the boogie men stories that get told all over creation
>>
>>47500149
Peasants don't distinguish between types of spirits. There's just "gods" (who are really sometimes Exalts) and "monsters" or "evil spirits".
>>
>>47499929
I'm thinking he was an assassin in the Realm, part of a pleasure house that actually trained assassins in secret, instilling a nihilistic and contemptuous philosophy that the wants and desires of people make them evil, selfish and deserving of death.

I'm thinking they encountered a target who was hiding in fear whose life they infiltrated. He was so profoundly good that she convinced him to stand up to his opponent who hired the assassin, who then Exalts as a Zenith with a new conviction of the greatness within people that he can help cultivate.

what do you guys think of that?
>>
>>47499751
>Appearance 7
Explain. Further.
The highest I've had on an character was my Dawn Dodge-Tank waifu at 6 (5 dots + 1000 Courtesan Ways)
>>
>>47500683
5 dots + 1000 Courtesan + Awakened Carnal Demiurge. There's one each in Presence and Performance.
>>
"Carnal Demiurge" is basically Exalted pretentious-ese for "Sex God", isn't it?
>>
>>47500762
it's the name of a charm, dip

so yes
>>
>>47500767
Charm name needs more Prana Approach Technique Style Methodology Method Ways Stance.
>>
>>47500683
There are 0 enemies in the core book with greater than 5 appearance.
You have enough appearance to gain bonus dice from Dreaming Pearl against even the beefiest monsters in the game.

That's retarded and cheesy and I want to change my build up to snag that as well because it seems bonkers for social situations.
>>
>>47495312
Ravelord in red is Crimson Banner Executioner, a Battles. Kneeling guy in yellow is Shepherd of the North Star, a Journeys. I don't remember the names of the other three, but from left to right, they're a Serenity, an Endings, and a Secrets.

>>47495402
Girl on the right is Maiden of the Mirthless Smile, a Dusk. Again, I don't remember any of the names of the others, but the big dude in back with the hammer is a Moonshadow, the midget in front is a Daybreak, the woman in the red dress is a Dusk, and the dude with the bow is a Day.
>>
>>47495536
Guy in the back is Peleps Deled, a Water-aspect.
Left to right in front of him: Mnemon, Earth. Tepet Ejava, Wood. Cynis Denovah Avaku (I might've fucked up the spelling), Fire. Tepet Arada (Maybe? I dunno if that's right, but that's the name my unreliable memory is spitting out), Air.
>>
>>47500897
>There are 0 enemies in the core book with greater than 5 appearance.

Fair Folk Lorelei has 7
>>
>>47500902
*midget in front of the big dude
>>
>>47500897
Appearance honestly isn't that good in this edition. The lower someones resolve, the more dice you get... But by the time that's low enough to matter, you've basically got it anyway.
>>
>>47500926
Guess I know what our ST is chucking at us sooner or later.
I'll just have our sorcerer one shot her with Raptor. Buff up the wizard girl with willpower lending and then let her smash face on the first turn : ^ )
>>
>>47500902
>>47500921
Not knowing was bothering me, so I looked it up.

SIDEREALS
The Serenity is Iron Siaka.
The Endings is Black Ice Shadow.
The Secrets is May Blossom.

ABYSSALS
The Moonshadow is Falling Tears Poet.
The Daybreak is The Seven-Degreed Physician of Black Maladies.
The woman in the red dress, who is actually a Midnight and not a Dusk I'm sorry I'm a moron, is The Lady of Darkness in Bloodstained Robes.
The Day is The Disciple of the Seven Forbidden Wisdoms.

DRAGON-BLOODED
Apparently the Fire-aspect's full name is Cynis Denovah Avaku of Ways. Ejava's nickname is The Roseblack. Otherwise I was correct.
>>
>>47500992
Do you typically respond to social situations with giant flaming birds?
>>
>>47500992

Ignoring what >>47501016
said (though it's a pretty good point), keep in mind that as per the bolded text on page 169 you can't have more than 10 temporary willpower even with effects that boost you above your permanent willpower value.
>>
>>47500988

Appearance is only good if you max it out. I'm playing a high-app character with all the sex charms at the moment. With everything up, he treats people as 1 resolve lower than normal, and converts appearance bonus into automatic successes. That means against Resolve 5, before any charms other than his committed ones, he needs one success off his dicepool of 13 (appearance + presence) to succeed (before intimacies).

He's pretty much capable of seducing anyway, and once he's done the deed, Celestial Bliss Trick has them in the palm of your hand. It's very easy to subvert people in an antagonist organistion that way - think James Bond sexing all those Russian agents into loving democracy.
>>
>>47501048
Except through Will-Bolstering method, which explicitly says it ignores the 10 willpower limit. I feel like we go through this every thread.
>>
>>47501086
Huh. So it does. Still not a very good plan, though.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l_4BPpPGkc
Would the Angels fit as designs for the Deva of a Primordial?
>>
>>47495727
>>47495759
It's only the Crane Style and Black Claw counterattacks that are unhelpfully worded. The Brawl and Melee ones are unambiguous about their timings (one Brawl, three Melee but they're all basically derived from the same charm), as is Steel Devil because it works the same way as Brawl.

Crane and Black Claw do seem to have been written with the assumption that Counterattack was going to be a defined thing and it isn't. If I were GMing, I'd say that based on the Brawl and Melee ones, it's an attack (or other action, given the number of social "attacks" in Black Claw) that is resolved after the thing you're countering has been resolved. I'd assert that Melee's ability to hit with a counter before being killed by the decisive you're countering is special to Melee (and Steel Devil), as well any movie with a duel that ends in a tie. This fits with Black Claw, which has counterattacks that are more effective if you take damage from the attack you're countering.
>>
>>47495033
I know Pic is Unrelated, but I had a real blast reading through that. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>47495599
This happened at the end of our DB campaign. Our Brotherhood's Fire Aspect, Cathak Han Shu, brought the Roseblack the head of the Bull of the North (severed by yours truly, against my own will but I had no choice - it's a long story), and told her that if she wanted to wreck the other Houses shit and establish a Shogunate he'd be more than happy to be Shogun alongside her (yeah, they fought over who'd be in charge a lot, and ended up deciding they truly were an even match).

The campaign ended with us stopping Mnemon from crowning herself, the two of them establishing the Shogunate, and the rest of the Brotherhood getting a bunch of top governmental seats.
>>
>>47501016
You know, I've been thinking about it, and a less-than-stable character who reacts to social situations like that might actually be kind of fun, in a certain kind of campaign. Players who actually imagine that such behavior is reasonable or acceptable are kind of a problem, though.
>>
>>47501121
Yeah, those guys look like they belong on Theion's payroll.
>>
>>47502398
So the third sphere stuff goes in the first circle, second sphere in the second circle and first sphere in the third circle, would that be correct? honestly I'm asking because I don't really see the Acceptance/Accolade/Allegiance line as 3rd Circle Devas myself.
>>
>>47495116
>Lissome Avid Engineer
Stupid sexy LAE
>>
>>47495382
Panther, of course. What kind of badass has a sick orgy of drugs and sex and is Exalted by the Unconquered Sun for merely waking up and walking onto his balcony? Other people have to do heroic deeds to earn that shit. But not Panther.
>>
>>47502893
what the christ are you talking about!!
>>
>>47502923

http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Characters:Panther
>>
>>47502893
The whole "solars need to do an epin badass feat of awesomeness!" bullshit meme has got to stop.
>>
>>47502893
>>47503082

The Exaltation moment is narratively identical to the point at which the farmboy becomes the hero, or when Jimmy Jsamelettersname becomes Punchdicksman, so when in doubt, look to that.

"At what point would I stop calling my character Bruce Wayne / Luke the Bumblefuck, and start calling him Batman / Luke the Jedi?" That's the point at which he would Exalt.
>>
File: Characters.jpg (623 KB, 1658x1076) Image search: [Google]
Characters.jpg
623 KB, 1658x1076
>>47500902
>>47500921
>>47500999
Thanks dude, finished my collection now.
I've seen white jacket and red robe in the back in some comic, don't recognise the masked person, what're their names?
>>
>>47503215
http://rathess.xi.co.nz/exalted/index.php/Signature_Character_Appearances_in_Art
This helped me a lot, but it doesn't have anything recent.
>>
>>47503077
>The joke
>>
>>47503077
>Your head
>>
>>47503215
Good God that art style is bishie to the max
>>
Hey, What's been spoiled on the Dragon-Blooded so far?
>>
Slapped this together because I couldn't find a group shot for this circle. The sizes are probably off because of resolution, and I'm not an artist so I couldn't arrange them better.
>>
>>47503478
And this too, why not.
>>
File: year_one_3.jpg (220 KB, 424x643) Image search: [Google]
year_one_3.jpg
220 KB, 424x643
>>47503131
Best explanation I've ever heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6qwcjxDosc
>>
>>47503215
I don't recognize white jacket or red robe, but the woman in the mask is Mirror Flag, Eclipse-caste.
>>
>>47503656
Oh, I know them, thanks.
Also white jacket is Eternal Nova, and red robe is Visiting Flare from the 3e comic.
>>
>>47503215
>the masked person
Mirror Flag. Eclipse Caste. Imagine what a DnD Bard could accomplish if they stopped literally and figuratively dicking around; that's Mirror Flag.
>>
>>47503679
There's a 3E comic?
>>
>>47503758
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/t2arqtqtyyt28/Exalted_3Leak
Tale of the Visiting Flare
>>
>>47503809
Are any of these 3d fiction stories worth reading?
Any that are completely stupid and wrong?
>>
>>47503809
>starts off with a shittier version of the Riddle of Steel
>this one this one
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>Design Without Limit
>When she is finished, the weapon gains one new Emerald, Sapphire, and Adamant Evocation.

what the hell is an Emerald Evocation?
>>
>>47504109

It's an update error, just ignore both Design Without Limit and Celestial Reforging Technique.
>>
>>47504109
They cut out 2 charms after that one in the final version, but they forgot to edit or cut this one.
It's from their old idea of how evocations would work and their tiers.
>>
>>47504157
>>47504164
Thank goodness they had so many months and man-hours to edit this, not to mention the help of countless proofreaders in the form of their backers.
>>
for anybody who had questions about thaumaturgy spread through all the books I found this reference http://riverchronicles.wikidot.com/thaumaturgy
>>
>>47504179
I was on the forums when someone pointed that out to Holden. Evidently something got lost in the cracks between drafts, they edited it out in one and then the edits got rolled back in another version.
>>
>>47503926
the field exalt blurb was nice, i donno
>>
>>47504268
Yeah, and?
>>
>>47504282
You mean Straw Maiden Janest in the corebook or something from that tales from the age of sorrows?
I've read the chapter fiction in the core, it's this tales book I'm wondering about.
>>
>>47501016
do....do you not?
>>
>>47504299
And nothing, that's how it happened.
>>
>>47504320
There's one in there that has a dragonblood exalt into a Solar. Just throw the whole damn book out and go play Dynasty Warriors or something.
>>
>>47504410
God damn, really?
What about the rest of the book?
>>
>>47504423

There's two really dumb stories that the internet wouldn't shut up about (one with a Double Exalt and one with a College of Adamant Sorcerers), but the rest are mediocre to good.
>>
>>47498376
yeah, thats the one
>>
>>47504439
double exalt?
>>
>>47504537

Dragon Blooded became a Celestial.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.