[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #834: Makai no Hana Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA Collection.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47241427
>>
Some Anon wanted to see the SpaceBattles Drive

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By-PsjJV5qdHMm5NSnFzNFZUUmM&usp=sharing
>>
>>47254406
I dont really know what I was expecting, but that just looks really sad. They all seem so lonely.
>>
>>47254406
Wow, it's kind of a turd.
There's just nothing there.
>>
>>47254406
I was kinda glad to see a Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya jump.
Read the jump.
No longer glad.
>>
>>47254406
That doesn't belong here. Keep it to yourselves.
>>
>>47254534
I don't get it, what's the series supposed to be about? Magical girls? I was unaware the Nasuverse had those.
>>
>>47254607
Zelretch made the Kaleidosticks. If Zelretch wants a setting to have magical girls, then by god that setting has magical girls.
>>
>>47254534
I had the same reaction.
>>
Is robobro dead?
>>
>>47254474
This just popped into my head, looking at that drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4

>>47254534
>Some sort of Alternate Dimension
>You are not unlike a classical magical girl
>Giving bonus points for Saberface

wew
e
w
>>
>>47254534
Oh shit, forgot the best part

>he thinks it's common for magi to go to the Throne of Heroes upon death
>>
>>47254406
I'm surprised their shitty Exalted thing isn't there.
>>
Jumpers! Come, let us discuss the Demiplane of Dread: Ravenloft.

We've often talked about its nature, is it a trap or isn't it, and we've heard plans for dealing with it post-spark. But, if you had to fix or, at the least, frustrate Ravenloft and its Dark Powers before your spark, as a jump scenario, how would you do it?

How do you fix, terraform, or otherwise make habitable Ravenloft and survive?
>>
So uh, question. I just did some research, and one of the spells Ainz from Overlord uses is La Shub Niggurath, a Over-tier spell that summons an army of fucking Dark Young.
Can...Can WE do that?
>>
>>47254750
The guy in charge is attempting basic quality control and most people just don't care about it. The Kaleid jump is by the person in control of the drive, which is the reason why it got in. Even SB doesn't want the vast majority of SB jumps on their drive.
>>
>>47254903
Sugar Bowl has that capstone perk that lets you and your companions sing a place back to health.
>>
File: Breaking Bad.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Breaking Bad.pdf
1 B, 486x500
And now for the jump that nobody asked for!

Should hopefully be jumpable but it was started and finished in 48 hours so there's probably a bunch of typos other goofy shit.

If you notice anything or just generally have comments or ideas please do let me know.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 800x800
What ever happened to the Anon who was making GRRM's Wild Cards Jump? It had bunch of powers on a list, at weird ass pricing to boot.
>>
>>47254955
Wow, that's a quick turn around. Reading through it now.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (37 KB, 973x98) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37 KB, 973x98
>>47254904
>>
>>47254904
...According to the wiki, that's was a popular Over-Rank spell in YGGDRASIL. And that you first get access to those at level 70, and one for each level after that...

So. Uh. Probably if you go lvl100? Depending on what kinda spells you want? Definitely if you take the Summoning Specialization.
>>
>>47254955
I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED
>>
>>47254903

Ravenloft has several major populations of baseline humans. It's the demiplane of dread, yeah, but it's not actually supposed to be 100% deadly. Hell, Dr. Van Richten has literally been screwing with the management for decades despite being a frail old man.

Because they, and he, are afraid. That's all the dark powers really want. True, unconstrained fear. If you're genuinely terrified, they have no reason to actually kill you. The problem is if you aren't afraid, then the only use you have is to be made an example of to terrify everyone else.

In theory, if people were no longer afraid, even if their family is cut down around them, the Dark Powers might give up on everyone affected. Potentially meaning they get tossed back where they came from, like a breakfast burrito which turns out to actually contain styrofoam.
>>
>>47254534
Uh, my knowledge of the setting comes from here and the F/SN Anime. The fuck is a demi-servant?
>>
>>47255067
it's a spacebattles jump ignore it and move on.
>>
>>47255001
Holy shit. I...I don't even know how to react to that.
>>47255033
Apparently, according to the above it is possible. Still, wow. That's pretty insane. Wiping out an army and then immediately summoning even one or two Dark Young is pretty crazy for most settings, but five...with Level 100 plus Legendary plus a summoning speciality, it might even be more than that...
>>
>>47255085
So that isn't an actual thing?
>>
>>47255097
I don't know whether or not it's a thing, but I do know that it's on the wrong drive, it's a work in progress. And it looks pretty cruddy. So when you put all those together I'm pretty sure you shouldn't actually try to jump it.
>>
>>47255067
Thing from Grand Order where you summon the Servant into your body instead of a spiritual body. Alternatively they might mean something like Kuro where a Class Card fuses with a portion of someone's soul to make a new being.
>>
>>47254903
Harmon powered sun generators placed at intervals to keep the vampires at bay.
>>
File: wizards.jpg (7 KB, 144x167) Image search: [Google]
wizards.jpg
7 KB, 144x167
>>47255094
I'll help you along. The proper reaction is to put on your wizard hat, and start with the diabolical laughter.

The wiki notes that at lvl 100, the average Magic Caster could use Over-Rank spells like that four times a day. So... go nuts with it.
>>
My next jump is going to be either Index or Railgun, but I can't decide if I should go Electromaster/Imagine Breaker in Railgun or Saint in Index. Any help?

Also, does Malleable Reality affect Imagine Breaker at all?
>>
>>47255176
Kinda makes you want a Dynasty Warriors jump doesn't it.
>>
>>47254955
Hey C.C, how do you make your text selectable? Is is a specific program you use?
>>
>>47255208
>Dynasty Warriors
Yeah. Through I already wanted a jump of that beforehand.
>>
>>47255124
but isn't Harmon powered by the sun rather than its own energy source? Wouldn't you need a sun generator to power a Harmon generator?

>>47255205
no, trust me on this you want to pick up teleportation and malleable reality. There isn't much in the way of teleportation that can teleport things into things except in specific circumstances in TF2 and X-Men cinematic.
>>
>>47255263
But I already have the X-Men one.
>>
>>47255205
Why not both? Taking Esper in Index can get you Electromaster/Imagine Breaker too.

No clue. I'd guess not?
>>
>>47255313
Electromaster maybe, but IB is not an esper ability.
>>
>>47255313
Actually you couldn't get IB from that ), and if you did that, using your Saint powers would cause you to explode because it's a type of magic.
>>
>>47255332
You can use magic while being an esper, it damages your body but if you have regen you can just let that handle it.
>>
>>47255328
>>47255332
Huh, right. Sorry, my bad. Saint/Electromaster is still possible through. Just need a bit of regen.
>>
>>47255263
I wonder if I could flay someone by teleporting parts of them away.
>>
>>47255359
I'd rather not have to deal with that. It'll be annoying to spurt blood everywhere every time I use my powers.
>>
>>47255263
>Ripple is based on using the energy of the sun's rays through breathing and empowering the body with "ripples" of solar energy.

Not really.
>>
>>47255249
I make them in Microsoft Publisher and then convert them to .pdfs using the option in that programme. Initially when I tried it the .pdfs just wouldn't open in thread but it seemed to just start working for some reason. Don't have the patience to actually learn how to use photoshop properly.

Doing the imaging for jumps is pretty much just an image or solid colour backgrounds, boxes with borders and maybe a custom font for the titles anyway. You don't need a particularly complicated bit of software to do it.
>>
>>47254955
>Distinctive Hat
Can I pick a hat I already have to get the effect?
>>
>>47255304
oh you're all right on that front then, why don't you take meltdowner and laser the ever loving hell out of everything? No one ever takes meltdowner
>>47255389
that's a very nasty idea and I love it.
>>47255398
right but you need the energy of the sun's rays in the first place to do it don't you? So how are you supposed to make a sustainable sunlight generator if you don't have a sustainable source of sunlight?
>>
>>47255417
Thanks. I tried to do something similar with Word and power point but they just weren't turning out the way I wanted them to.

Your jumps look awesome though, and you can't do selectable text in photoshop.
>>
>>47255480
Hamon is empowered by the sun, now powered by the sun. You can use it without sunlight, it just makes it stronger.
>>
>>47255480
No. You can generate Ripples without any light.
>>
>>47255480
>oh you're all right on that front then, why don't you take meltdowner and laser the ever loving hell out of everything? No one ever takes meltdowner
Because it's boring. You can get lasers in a stupid amount of places, everything else has more going for it.
>>
>>47255528
>>47255522
that was not my understanding.
>>47255539
this is a good point.
>>
Actually, would using Toggle from YJ to turn off Esper powers when you need to use magic prevent the backlash?
>>
>>47255480
You don't need the sunlight, you produce power that is like the sun's rays. It's used several times in the series with no source of sunlight whatsoever. It's main use in the series was that you could produce an energy that would affect vampires like sunlight would, while in complete darkness that a vampire would be in.
>>
>>47255480
Meltdowner is kinda eh, to be honest. Plenty of superior laster abilities. Hell, if the energy blasts from Samurai Jack are on Aku's level, or can reach it, they're outright outclassed. Entire armies fell before his eye lasers.
>>
what kind on BS could you do if you got level 100 ,chose magic caster and the got the drop-in 600 cp perk
>>
>>47255595
You'd... be as strong as a level 100 warrior while being a mage? So, uh, you can lift?
>>
>>47255580
Might be a decent way to run it.
>>
>>47254971
I gave up after people started bitching about things being OP or too weak and taking powers as conceptual truths of the universe for some reason.

Probably should just use the Marvel system anyways but honestly, I cant be bothered to deal with it.

I already got a job in retail. I don't need people bitching about inconsequential crap like they paid me in here too.
>>
>>47254955
Hm. Kinda wish there was a 50cp option aside from Partner, to go with the discounted 300perks.

Looks good otherwise, I want basically two entire trees and all the general perks...
>>
>>47255563
I don't understand math but there it is Anon...

But no, Hamon just uses vibration to reproduce "sunlight energy" or something like that. You don't need actual solar power for it.

I don't even know why you bother with hamon. THE SPIN is where real niggas are. Seriously have you read Steel Ball Run. That's some reality screw right there.
>>
>>47255586
I asked KOTOR Anon this once before. He said that your energy beams could match Aku's, but they wouldn't have the same spread. So it sounds like you could use them to wreck tanks and blow holes in ships but you wouldn't be able to annihilate an entire city unless you had some kind of giant form.
>>
>>47255423
Yeah alright. Will probably stick in an import friendly option for the boots as well.

>>47255491
Cheers. Publisher always struck me as one of those 'but what is this actually for' programmes but then you realise it's all about lining up boxes and realise it was basically made for making CYOAs with minimal effort.

>>47255688
Oh shit yeah that was stupid of me. May just cut the 100 CP freebies down to 50 CP.

Pretty cheap for 50 CP but I know you guys are good for it.
>>
>>47254955
Holy shit the Chemist tree is amazing.
>>
>>47255765
>Publisher
Freeware or not? How much does it cost?
>>
>>47255586
Meltdowner ignores physical resistance, it doesn't care if what it's being used on is ceramic, steel, or paper, and it will travel out the other side of the material at the same speed as it enters it, not really being affected itself. It's properties that way are pretty rare, and makes it a pretty damned good beam of fuck you.
>>
>>47255765
>The Empire Business
Does this just work on drug/criminal empires, or also on literal 'I'm a god-emperor now' empires?
>>
>>47255796
Microsoft Publisher, one of the red-headed stepchildren in the Microsoft Office family.

For legal reasons I'm obliged to tell you that it's best to buy it at full price from a reputable retailer and not download it from a torrent site which will surely give you a virus as well as lead you down a path of unethical behaviour that ends with you being shot in an alley like the dog you are.
>>
>>47255836
Both. Only works for threats from within obviously and after a certain scale it'd probably get a bit irritating.

I mean even a god king can only squash so many beefs.
>>
>>47255796
It's Microsoft. Of course it's not free.
>>
>>47255816
Not that anon, and I really hate to do this… but I have to know.

How would Meltdowner fair against an Endbringer?
>>
>>47255906
Fuck if I know, I've never read worm. All I know for certain is that Meltdowner, being an electron beam is affected by electromagnetic manipulation effects.
>>
>>47255816
So, another good anti-drinktaker weapon?
>>
>>47255875
True. Might want to tune it out at that point. In the meantime, a build!

Timeframe: September 28th, 2008
Chemist [Free]
>perks:
No More Half Measures [100] This is so damn useful.
A Man Provides [100] Time to do so, I believe.
Negotiator [200] Combined with charisma boosts? Yes.
Tread Lightly [200] Intimidation helps in getting what I want. Cute perks mean no one expects it.
Stay Out of My Territory [300] Ah, yes. Getting in my turf? Bad idea.
Creative Chemist [Free] Chemistry! Always good to become better at SCIENCE!
Remember My Name [150] SAY MY NAME!
The Empire Business [300] Excellent. This'll help a lot with the times I through the effort of setting one up.
>items:
Hazmat Suit and Gasmask x2 [Free] Uh. Sure.
Mineral Collection [100] They're Minerals. Mineral specimens are good, and useful.
Partner [50] Might switch this out for a Distinctive Hat if that gets lowered in price. Not sure who to import...
>drawbacks:
Proud [+100] And why shouldn't I be?
Slacker [+200] I deserve a vacation anyway.
Kleptomaniac [+200] You... didn't need that, right?

So... mostly going to take a vacation, subsidize healthcare, and I don't know. Fuck around with chemicals maybe? I didn't watch this show.
Should I heal Walt's cancer?

Also, damn, cutting out The One Who Knocks was painful.
>>
>>47254708
I certainly hope not. That would be depressing.
>>
>>47254708
I think we killed him by suggesting Soul Eater.
>>
>>47256203
It sure as hell wasn't our brightest idea. It's like a completely unsubtle Lovecraft with a Hex equivalent, where the world hasn't ended yet only because at least two of the 8 known Great Old Ones are good. I mean honestly, how could that POSSIBLY go well for robobro?
>>
>>47256203
At least he didn't roll Imperium, so going down fighting or even just getting crippled was an option.
>>
>>47256247
>It sure as hell wasn't our brightest idea.

May I ask what the hell exactly WAS our brightest idea?

If we've ever had one?
>>
>>47256281
Well, by definition we have to have had one. Though perhaps "least dim" would be the better term.
>>
>>47256281
Making more jumps after Quicksilver's?
>>
File: 0b173816e76865a10d381a45b08c9bad.png (518 KB, 1100x1200) Image search: [Google]
0b173816e76865a10d381a45b08c9bad.png
518 KB, 1100x1200
>>47256281
By the sheer statistics, there should be at least one mixed in somewhere. Locating it, however, is the tricky part.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>47254955
Drawbacks: Marriage Issues, Kleptomaniac, Proud (1500)

Chemist, Age 32

Creative Chemist (Free)
The Empire Business (1200)
The One Who Knocks (600)
Remember My Name (450)
Stay Out of My Territory (150)
Mineral Collection (50)
Hazmat Suit and Gas Mask (Free)

Um...

Honey, do we really have to have the talk right now? Yes we know that business in Tokyo was a bit intense but come now, we've been through quite a lot at this point. Alright, we get that it's a little jarring going from battles between heaven and hell to dealing drugs on the street but we thought the whole premise of this thing was, well. Standard procedure now.

No, no, you're right. Yes, we take your point but just because it's always going to be like this doesn't mean we can't keep going steady, right?

Well folks, things are a little heated (no pun intended) right now. After thousands of years of marriage, our partner has finally fully internalised the whole being an individual thing. And uh. She's...gotten the hang of getting genuinely pissed at us for apparently being a reckless, self-destructive workaholic WHICH WE'RE NOT, of course.

The actual dealing drugs part is honestly fairly relaxing by comparison. Fun thing about our product: Not only is it a Spice compound, but it has an enchantment that actually makes it a net health benefit, and breaks other addictive properties to corner the mark-

-what d'you mean, we "lose ourself in a preassigned role to avoid having to deal with our past failures" sometimes? That's the whole point of our bargain with the Benefactor, dammit! No, it's what we are! It's who we are!

And that's just.

Hey.

That cut deep, dammit.

That cut deep.
>>
Jumpers! Tell me about the sacrifices you've made!
Were they worth it?
Were they really?
>>
>>47256247
>>47256203
It may be the end of Folke's story, but I bet it's not the last we'll see of that anon.

He'll be back with someone new, from who knows where.
>>
>>47256520
Trouble in ParadiseLost?
>>
File: antispiralhuman1.png (60 KB, 704x478) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman1.png
60 KB, 704x478
>>47256079
Also I don't normally get involved in the great drinktaker debates because there are plenty of obvious, cost-effective solutions people seem intent on willfully ignoring at this point, but-honestly if you want to try and use Esper powers for that you might as well get Hard Science to figure out how to refine the esper power development process with clones.

Legend has all kinds of crazy lasers and the Endbringers are still standing. But the parahumans don't really have anything similar to Equal Speed and Chevalier's "merely" space-warped did punch all the way through Behemoth before he manually shut down the power.

Figure out the multi-skill system to harnes the Equal Speed, Teleporter, Synchrotron (maybe Dark Matter if you're lucky/had enough time to /really/ study espers) and you have something that could work based on what's been show of Drinkbringer durability limitations.

Mind you, Meltdowner might still work given Scion's primary weapon is also energy-based. It's just significantly less powerful than his beams, and since it doesn't have his stilling ability there's a much bigger chance of the Endrinkers pulling one last desperation attack like Behemoth almost did before Scion made him flicker into nothing.
>>
>>47256654
Great Will damn it, what is with my spoiler function lately? Every time I try to spoiler something, it just cuts out the space!
>>
File: 1461090570171.jpg (124 KB, 850x940) Image search: [Google]
1461090570171.jpg
124 KB, 850x940
>>47256538
I sacrificed my sense of rhythm to save the last of my Companions from the cluster-fudge that was my Alien Jump.

I swear. Asura Machina. Not even once.
>>
>>47256658
>checks Equal Speed
Ah, that just might do it. I wonder if that's something you could achieve as a Level 5.X Telekinesis Esper with the Malleable Reality perk. Although that particular use makes me wonder what else you could achieve with that perk and a lot of time... Teleportation power that moves things away from you as you touch them, letting you cut through anything with a hand? A Pyrokinetic power that lets you burn anything?
>>
So, folks, what's your favorite?

>Zerg
>Nintendogs
>Mystery Dungeon
>Gear Up
>Forgotten Realms
>Splatoon
>>
>>47257041
Zerg followed by Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>47257041
Coin flip between Zerg and Splatoon. Leaning towards Splatoon, all things considered.
>>
>>47257041
Odd selection. I'm going to say Mystery Dungeon. Splatoon and Nintendogs are good, I don't really know Zerg or Gear Uo, and Forgotten Realms deserves to be replaced with Neverwinter Nights, because FR is dogshit and NwN is pretty good.
>>
>>47256658
You could take Fiend in Megami Tensei and just kill Zion like that.

I mean, he's been grieving his mate for a long time. Even if it's not just snuffed out considering he only plays superhero to pass the time, he's pretty close to having no purpose in life.
>>
>>47257064
>says the hatchling Prismatic Dragon.
>>
>>47257041
Splatoon. I just like it.
>>
>>47257106
Nigga please, I Primal Bard all up in this joint.
>>
>>47256722
Sacrifices? I sacrificed my happiness for my compaions', maybe, and let them get off the ride. That's the only sacrifice I've been willing to make.

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon.

>>47254955
>Jump 570: Breaking Bad

>Age: 24
>Location: Face-first in the fries, Albuquerque
>Identity: Drop-In
>Perks:
>No More Half Measures (900)
It's always useful to know whether they're just telling me what I want to hear.
>A Man Provides (800)
I may not have much use for this right now, but... it is a useful thing.
>Blowfish (600)
Also known as dramatic license. Man, I really could have used this about 500 jumps ago.
>Nerves of Steel (550, drop-in)
Never hurts to be able to react when it's needed.
>Embezzler Extraordinaire (400, drop-in)
Knowing how to do it this well means knowing what to watch out for, too. It works both ways.
>Creative Chemist (300)
Honestly? I'm just getting this for the chemistry knowledge.
>Remember My Name (0)
"Say my name."
"Michael Cross?"
"You're god damn wrong!"
"But you said it was!"

We're not following canon today. I have been here - my family has lived it, and it only ended a few years ago when my sister finally got her head on straight, and so I am going full genre savior for this one.

The first thing I'm going to do is introduce myself to Walt and shake his hand; I am going to cure him via biokinesis, then sit down and have a very long talk with him about the direction his life could have taken. And then introduce him to Jesse, and talk to him about the direction his life could have taken. And then I'm going to help them find another path instead. Whether it's together or separately, I'll make sure they get a couple opportunities, before I move on and do my usual make-the-world-a-better-place thing. And for shits and giggles I'll cure Junior's palsy too.

The second thing I'm going to do is give a few other men a chance to either go home and rethink their life or to eat a bullet. It's more mercy than they deserve.
>>
>>47257041
Nintendogs, followed by Zerg, and then Forgotten Realms (Through Neverwinter Nights is better).
>>
>>47257169
"Say my name."
"Voldemort!"
"You're god damn right!"
>>
Do Adepta Sororitas have a version of Terminus armor? It's listed as a sub category for Elite Gear in the Imperium jump, but I want to make sure before I fund it with painful drawbacks.
>>
File: like a boss.jpg (16 KB, 360x476) Image search: [Google]
like a boss.jpg
16 KB, 360x476
>>47257203
Well said. Fifty points to Slytherin.
>>
OK so, in the Megami Tensei jump:

What does exactly means "Transcendent" in the Lord of Vermin Demon form? not wondering about power, just curious of the context.

And, we can purchase a demon form as a drop in, and be treated as demon by the efect of the Overlord's Seat rigth?
>>
>>47257203
This makes me think of a pair of Death Eaters dealing with some Snatchers that did something stupid(aside from becoming Snatchers rather than skipping the country)
"Does Voldemort look like a bitch?" "Because you fucked him like a bitch and he doesn't take that from anyone but Bella."
>>
>>47257268
Well that wouldn't be a thing if Bellatrix would just figure out how she's supposed to use that damn wand!
>>
>>47257239
His nose always makes me think of that ape chick that Mark Wahlberg had an uncomfortable relationship with in the Planet of the Apes movie.
>>
>>47257262
It's just flowery wording to segue into the other line which is supposed to make it clear that you're on a similar level to Beelzebub.

No. Only Demons can purchase demon races by default. If you buy one of the Capstones that make you part-demon then you're only part-demon and don't get any benefit from The Overlord's Seat's demon effect, both because you'll just get the human effect instead and because your growth limiters are already broken from having that sweet SMT-human potential in you.
>>
>>47257363
Uh, hey, SMTanon, would it be alright if I model the Herald/Boosted Chosen of Raphael body after the SMT IV Heralds rather than Metatron? I mean, he's cool and all, but I kind of wanted to go for the more eldritch design, just for cosmetics sake. Oh, also, World of Law. Would we have to deal with Metatron and Satan as well as the Heralds, the Messians, the Hero and Heroine, and YHVH?
>>
File: 1409941121959.gif (88 KB, 1000x787) Image search: [Google]
1409941121959.gif
88 KB, 1000x787
>>47257041
For once I have at least an extra half hour before work so I'll just jot stuff down.

In no particular order

Forgotten Realms. Despite how badly done it is I had stupid amounts of fun playing around with the possibilities.

Mystery Dungeon. Neat and to the point, Can't deny freedom of being nearly any non-legendary.

Final Fantasy. Pretty much all of them were ace. And if I listed any specifics it only won over just because I have intimate understanding of the setting/plot already.

Geneforge + Avernum. The settings are charming and the perks from each of these jumps were pretty great.

Master of Magic, Civilization, and Dwarf Fortress. All together because they let me lead a nation of fantastic creatures...which in and of itself is hilarious.

Alice in wonderland, Through the looking glass. Absolute concentrated flavor text up the wazoo. I just LOVE the feel I get from reading them.

Redwall. Because reasons and also because I like the perks and options available. Being a hardy sea vermin with a merry band of pirates who do nothing. Wonderful. Just wonderful

I could go on forever with jumps I want to shower with love. I actually have an easier time listing jumps I genuinely dislike than like or indifferent toward.
>>
>>47257064
>>47257080
>>47257086
>>47257147
>>47257192
>>47257433

So between a Zergling, a Rattata, an Inkling, a Chihuahua, and a Pseudodragon, which one would be the most entertaining to follow?
>>
>>47257451
Chihuahua or Pseudodragon, definitely one of those two.
>>
>>47257451
Inkling, if only because their unique and almost innocent outlook on the world would be something interesting to see interact with other jumps, from happy to sad to nightmarish.
>>
>>47257451
Inkling or Psedodragon would be my votes.
>>
>>47257451
A Baneling with a nervous tick
>>
>>47254955
Background: Lawyer (0/1000)

Perks:
No More Half Measures (100/1000)
Dumpster Diver (300/1000)
Negotiator (500/1000)
The Empire Business (1100/1000)
Attorney (1100/1000)
Confidence Man (1250/1000)
Criminal Lawyer (1550/1000)

Items:
Suits (1550/1000)
Partner - Drop-In (A Man Provides, Nerves of Steel, Double Life) (1600/1000)

Proud (1600/1100)
Hostile Work Environment (1600/1200)
I Did It For Me (1300/1600)
Lung Cancer (1600/1600)

I'm not just a corrupt, amoral attorney. I'm THE corrupt, amoral attorney. And that's my partner, the guy who handles the shit I don't want to stink things up.
>>
>>47257433
I wouldn't say Forgotten Realms is badly done, it certainly could be better, but I would mostly consider it unfinished. Especially when it comes to things like descriptions.
>>
>>47257428
Sorry, but no. I'm pretty sure I already screwed Wild Card out of a Perk by making Pillar Choir a thing, so I would rather not preemptively steal the thunder of anyone that decides to make a jump for SMT4/4F and add that as an option.

No. Metty and Satan don't exist at the time the jump happens.
>>
>>47257526
>implying a Baneling wouldn't require a waiving of the death rules
>>
>>47257451
A Pseudodragon hands down. Those things are adorable.
>>
>>47257564
>implying not waving them wouldn't make for good theater
>>
>>47257451
I vote for Cultist-Chan.
>>
>>47254406
>https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0By-PsjJV5qdHMm5NSnFzNFZUUmM&usp=sharing
Huh didn't know about this (I'm gundam seed anon btw)
>>
>>47257567
>Pseudodragon that previously served as a Wizard's familiar
>has seen things you wouldn't believe
>is adorable when genuinely pleased

I want this.
>>
>>47257562
I'm not reading your Jump until I'm done with mine, actually.
>>
>>47257451
All of them. At once.

So long as one survives to the end of the jump, all of them come back in the next.

The twist is that thanks to comedic shenanigans they all fucking hate each other and they don't get to know the rules so they never team up permanently.
>>
In the Overlord series jump how much would the abilities of heteromorphic races increase if they're level 100? For example, would the Angel's healing abilities or the Demon's evil spells be equal to 10th tier spells?
>>
>>47257634
>>The twist is that thanks to comedic shenanigans they all fucking hate each other and they don't get to know the rules so they never team up permanently.
>Familiars
So no one told you life was gonna be this waayyyyyyyyy
>>
>>47257634
While I agree that'd be hilarious, there's no way I could manage builds for all five of them at once.
>>
>>47257627
Which one are you doing?
>>
>>47257690
Strange Journey. It's going very slowly, though. I might do another Jump as a break to get back into the groove.
>>
>>47257627
So I did some quick searches on 4plebs to find the post I could swear you did concerning what Law people would get and Pillar Choir's existence. And I can't find shit.

So that's a huge weight off my back replaced by the weight of possible internet hallucinations. Huzzah.
>>
>>47257742
No, I don't think I ever did. It's going to work like it does in-game - you can initially wipe someone's will, leaving them as a blank shell only capable of praising God, but eventually learn to destroy their will and turn them into a devoted servant while still leaving most of them intact. Of course, its effects can be resisted by those with strong enough wills, so you need to break them first for full effect.
>>
>>47257233
Not really. Terminator armor is expensive and rare, only the Space Marines who maintain their own gear are able to really use them. However I think you could use it for Artificer Armor, which are one of a kind armor, that give the protection like Terminator armor.
>>
>>47257657
Not /that/ much. YGGDRASSIL has the heteromorphic races cost racial levels, with higher tier versions of those existing.

You'd probably have a fair bit of a more powerful form. Momonga himself has 40 racial levels... So, that's probably the best in terms of what you can expect for power gained solely from your Race.
>>
>>47254955
Is there a reason the drop-in 100 CP perk is discounted instead of free? I don't see prices for the origins.
>>
here are the builds for TOME: terrain of magical expertise and its avatar supplement

>>http://pastebin.com/qXTzv9Ua
>>
>>47257911
Nope. Just an error. Supposed to be free.
>>
File: Breaking Bad 1.01.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Breaking Bad 1.01.pdf
1 B, 486x500
And in light of the comments so far here's an update. Mostly just has the things people have pointed out don't make sense fixed.
>>
Are there any perks that give me the ability to have multiple minds that work together? Like one mind to move my body, one for perception skills, one to cast mental magic...
Yes, like Kumo Desu Ga Nani Ka's Parallel Will.
>>
Question for the Overlord jumpmaker, the description of Level 100 Drop-Ins says we can use 10th level spells or super skills, but can we use them as a Legendary Level 100?
>>
>>47252910
Terminator?
>>
>>47254955
Does Blue Sky replenish after a certain amount of time? How is that packaged? Where? Little more clarification, please.

>Double Life
Literally just what i've been needing. Great jump once again, CCDT.
>>
>>47258042
Off the top of my head, one of Gundam Jumps had a Quantum Brain that basically gave you a second brain to think with.

Tsukihime has Memory Partition.
>Training on partitioning your mind into multiple “parts” which are able to work on different sets of problems.

Only two I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>47258042
Gundam Anno Domini has Quantum Brain, which gives you the ability to think/do two things at once perfectly.

The Warframe update will have a parallel processing perk, when it's done. Up to six with the capstone booster, I believe.

Alpha Centauri has Secrets of Creation, which allows you to make new minds, which can keep you company in your brain.

Apart from, not sure.
>>
>>47258042
Somefaggit was working on a Grrl Power jump, which had that as an option for superpower.
>>
For those of you who have been to Worm, how did Panacea react the first time she got a 'peak' at your biology?
No lewd.
>>
>>47257977
I feel like The One Who Knocks overlaps a lot with The Blowfish and especially Tread Lightly. Maybe make it a little clearer what it does differently than those two?

Also, I love the idea of the Law Degree, because I need to be a preteen with a legitimate JD and Bar license.
>>
>>47258042
there is a psionic power from d&d that can do that, but it only gives you two minds.
>>
>>47258042
I believe Dune has something like this.
>>
>>47258042
The Queen Administrator shard from Worm gives you infinite multi tasking
>>
>>47258188
She immediately assumed I was some kind of super soldier put together by a tinker, given my perk combos it was a fair assumption.
I eventually managed to convince her that I was just another case 53 though.
>>
File: mindblown.gif (3 MB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
3 MB, 500x333
>>47258188
Nothing at first. Enforcing Manton Effect most of the time.

For fun, I allowed her at some point through. Pic related. It was a bit like looking at a great old one, but somehow retaining your sanity and not being afraid.
>>
>>47258188
Pissed herself in terror. She was prepared for something that isn't and never was human. She wasn't prepared for something so impossible it made the Endbringers look like native lifeforms.
>>
>>47258188
Peek and peak are two very different things, anon. Which did you mean?

Either way my answer is Yes.
>>
File: Pseudodragon (2).jpg (17 KB, 340x253) Image search: [Google]
Pseudodragon (2).jpg
17 KB, 340x253
http://pastebin.com/Dk95YyhQ

Here we go again!

>1.
>2.
>3.
>4.
>5.
>6.
>7.
>8.
>>
>>47258283
Medabots
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
Kung-Fu Panda
Imaginary Friend
>>
>>47258283
Hellsing
Ravenloft
Elder scrolls (either)
Spyro
>>
>>47258283
Rosario+Vampire
>>
>>47255208
Er, well, we do have one, it's just been sitting in WIP since... February 2015.
>>
>>47258283
>>
>>47258283
Teen Titans or Girl Genius?
>>
>>47258336
>Ravenloft as jump one

When did this fucking meme start.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47258334
>>47258336
>1. Medabots
>2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Imaginary Friend
>5. Hellsing
>6. Ravenloft
>7. The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
>8. Spyro the Dragon

>>47258339
>>47258358
>>47258360
And stored for later!
>>
>>47258349
We do? It's not in the WIP folder.
>>
>>47258376
There are level 1 campaigns that start in Ravenloft. Dark Sun is the one you don't want to do as Jump 1 - gotta be Level 3 for it.
>>
>>47258349
Its been what?

How the fuck did that happen
>>
>>47258376
What's wrong with it? It's a D&D campaign setting capable of supporting campaigns that start at level 1. Dark Sun is the one you've really gotta start out for - gotta start that at level 3.
>>
>>47258401
>>47258479
Fuck you, 4chan. Don't eat my post for five minutes then finally update when I rewrite and repost it.
>>
>>47258159
Anyone know how thats going?
>>
File: incubators hate her.jpg (85 KB, 680x400) Image search: [Google]
incubators hate her.jpg
85 KB, 680x400
>>47257095
>checks out Fiend perk
>Achievement Obtained: Killed Zion With One Perk.
... welp. Last call, gentlebeings! The bar is closing!
>>
>>47258660
It's never gonna stop.

Everybody wants THEIR method of killing Zion. Doesn't matter if the canon method is easier, doesn't matter if somebody's found an easier method period, the anon that wants to murder Zion wants to do so HIS way.
>>
File: 1457189275866.jpg (282 KB, 573x1941) Image search: [Google]
1457189275866.jpg
282 KB, 573x1941
>>47258283
You made me laugh. Out loud. You deserve this.
>>
>>47258699
You overuse that image.
>>
>>47258789
Not that anon, but what are you talking about? I haven't seen that image on here for some time.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

Ignore me. Rolling for a plot point in my Hellsing Jump. Have a mostly naked lady wearing an octopus hat as filler.
>>
>>47258398
>>47258465
Interesting. It's not there when I check now, yeah. But I still have a copy, and the date I downloaded it is in the filename.
>>
>>47257657
Less raw strengh, more utilitarian stuff.
Job levels are stuff that anyone could manage, fighting and 'most' magic skills. Of course, this includes includes thing like the ice knigth thing Cocytus has going on.

Racial levels are anything a non human can do. For example, Demiurge's claws/aspects of the devil or Pandora's Actor ability to use ~80% of any one of the 42's power, rather than the "pale imitation" of the dopelganger bought in-jump.

Remember that same as job-levels, racial levels are not a sliding scale but a tree.

Going from imp to devil to demon to demon lord or
Imp to devil to dark prince or any other possible race in between.

Or dragonoids taking eastern dragon shapes with their own powers

Any road gives unique bonuses to each level, which means that you could have huge demon warrior centered on direct combat, as well as an evoker or a teleporting 'nigthcrawler' style theif.

Spells and such are equal, but depending on the build some are just more efficient or strong. For example, Momonga is a skeleton, so he doubled down in necromancy and insta-death spells.
>>
>>47258686
Mine is traveling to the parallel Earth containing their Core's mass and detonating it. No muss, no fuss.
>>
>>47258859
k
>>
>>47258850
... You know, being one of the 42 and Pandora's Actor taking your Jumper's shape, sounds like a bad time.
>>
File: Assassination Classroom Jump.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Assassination Classroom Jump.pdf
1 B, 486x500
As you know Assassination Classroom has ended. I figured it was good time as any to really update it. I really just changed the Underachiever Capstone & True Ending. Oh I took out some the restrictions. Only true restriction left is that seriously harming a student/teacher or killing one them will end the jump. Killing others are fair game and of course killing Korosensei is always game.
>>
>>47258699
...Did i miss somehting??
>>
>>47258904
Clearly.
>>
>>47258892
You would think so, but apparently his magical power (mana) is (IIRC) the only invariable stat, so you could easily outlast him.

Unless you reffer about him tarnishing your name, in which case, yeah bad times.

But still, i remeber he only had so much leeway to emulate power levels. Only ~80% and only of the 42supreme's. Everyone else's seemed to be more limited.
>>
>>47258927
What was that about the list?
I get the D&D story but why the numbers?
>>
>>47258828
There's a poster that loves that image. LOVES it. He posted it whenever he could, even when it didn't make sense, and he eventually got bitched at for it.
>>
>>47258895
I think you should limit Statistics to just skills. The No CP Bought limit doesn't work that well considering how many perks can be gained through various means within jumps.
>>
>>47258895
So wait, all we have to do is kill Korosensei in order to get the True Ending? That...that seems much easier than the previous True Ending, which required both of the 600cp drawbacks.
>>47258943
Hey Overlord anon, if you don't mind, could you answer this >>47258052?
>>47258970
Huh. I mean, it's a neat image, but I agree there's no need to spam it.
>>
>>47258958
The numbers, I'm guessing, are the slots to be filled by jumps to take.
>>
>>47258979
Just skills? Ok, but I'll need some others to agree.
>>
>>47258839
Ah thats a very early draft. I'm surprised anyone still has a copy of it.
To reiterate if anyone feels that they can do a better job with DW I'm fine with putting it up for adoption.
>>
>>47258660
How does that kill Scion?
>>
>>47259009
Not that anon, but basically the theory goes that after his mate's death, Scion doesn't have much to live for besides maybe playing hero. The Fiend perk allows you to kill those kinds of people instantly, as an avatar of Death. Hence forth...
>>
>>47258996
>>47258979
I'm for it. Seems like that cap is a lot better then the other capstones if you can also use it on abilities and magic and shit. Fits the series better as just skills too.
>>
>>47259046
Oooh. I was confusing Fiend with Tyrant.
>>
>>47259070
Admittedly, Fiend sounds more demonic and menacing than Tyrant, so you'd THINK that would be the "Ultimate Evil" or whatever demon race, but...
>>
Speaking of SMT, how much will either Lord of Vermin or Tyrant + Demonic Infusion improve my chances of winning the war if I take Bels and Whistles?

What about the perk that lets you kill gods via pure skill that maxes out at level 99 or whatever?
>>
>>47259158
Not SMTanon, but, well, unless you're a demon taking Demonic Infusion, you won't be able to purchase Vermin Lord/Tyrant, it caps off a a 200cp demon race. However, if you are a demon I'd say that they would improve your chances, as they would not only grant immense power, but you'd have the form of a demon and a reputation. Yes, reputation, did you forget that SMT is a multiverse? So everyone's going to know who you are. Also, just a heads up, doubt Demonic Infusion's going to allow you to mass produce Vermin Lords and Tyrants, though you'd have to ask SMTanon about that.
>>
>>47259158
>What about the perk that lets you kill gods via pure skill that maxes out at level 99 or whatever?
Aw fuck, sounds like I need to make a new Strike Team capstone.
>>
>>47259254
Did you forget all jumps, even if they take place in the same multiverse, are treated as separate unless your given a 0cp drawback to maintain continuity?
>>
drawbacks stutters, alcohol, principle $&@#%? And gymnophobia

identity morty
perks get your $&@# together, the demon you know, you can squanch all you want, focus on science, hidden wavelength, personal space, wubalubadubdub, &$@?#, get schwifty and what's up my glip glops

items portal gun, interdimensional cable, interdimensional goggles, laser gun armory, grappling shoes, plumbis, flask, conentraited dark matter, roy a life well lived and partical beam wristwatch
>>
File: Assassination Classroom Jump.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Assassination Classroom Jump.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Alright I changed the last part of Suprisingly Humansensei. Also removed the abilities from Statistics. Lastly the True Ending I noticed was way too easy compare to the last one, but I wanted to make it somewhat of a challenge. So now you have to take one the 600cp drawbacks, but they go away at the end when you kill Korosensei when he's suppose to die. However you'll have to survive 9 more years where the all the world's governments and assassins are trying to kill you.

Other than that I think it's set.
>>
>>47259273
It's a little different from what anon was saying. It's a capstone booster that allows you to pull off SMT protagonists rapid power level climbing, though it takes decades compared to the months it takes for the MCs.
>>47259288
Difference is that the beings in each game are the same. You're not fighting a different Metatron in Nocturne or Devil Survivor, it's the same one. Highly doubt that they're going to forget someone like you.
>>
>>47259309
Irrelevant. Doesn't matter who they are or if they are the same, they're different versions of the same person. Unless you get a continuity drawback, no one will remember you.
>>
When does the during the document that which who do you think? I know that the first one is safe.
>>
>>47259158
Well, Dormant Power's big boost is reliant on SMT logic so it's not as great post-jump.

Except Devil Survivor runs on SMT logic and you also have the Harmonizer bridging the gap. So you're gonna be pretty overpowered, I guess.

If you're going demon to get the 1000 CP races and intend to use Demonic Infusion to study yourself and give people ridiculous high-tier powers, just remember that it's not entirely mass producible. Depending on how you fanwank the actual procedure, you might lose whatever bits of demonic power you give away from your own body, never be able to get them anywhere near your level, or just kill yourself during the surgery.

If you don't want to make your own army of mini-yous to use as back up, then I don't know why the hell you're getting Demonic INfusion instead of Fusion or Union.
>>
>>47259340
The what in the who
>>
>>47259309
Ah, that could work. My current idea is basically uncapped combat skill growth - as long as you're fighting something on your level, you can always get better.
>>
>>47259340
Care to rephrase that?
>>
>>47259158
>>47259254
>>47259358
Shit. I meant Primordial Might + a 1000 CP option, not Demonic Infusion.
>>
>>47259431
Or would Demonic Fusion be better? I really don't know shit about SMT. I just really like the demonic themes.
>>
>>47259365
Thanks!
>>
>>47258988
>>47258052
Not OL Anon but i fucking love the novel

>the description of Level 100 Drop-Ins says we can use 10th level spells or super skills, but can we use them as a Legendary Level 100?

So im going on a leg here and assume you mean Drop in's are unable to go beyond level 9 in magic or use super-move martial arts. and you are wondering if purchasing 'Real of Heroes' changes it.

Short answer:no.

Longer answer: Each origin Drop/Warr/Magi has their own specialization. drop in's being the thief/rouge/red mage class. The 'player build' was made round that style of playing.

Now, getting 'Realm of Heroes' makes you from an 'average' level 100 to an 'optimized' level 100. Meaning you are strong enough to beat well equiped (obviously, divine equipment would tip the scales) player even while using rags that donot boost you. You are not "stronger" but better. You still remain in whatever class you 'maxed out'.

Even though you still cannot (significantly) go beyond your magical or physical limits, these two perks combined give you a build analog to Momonga's, in the sense that your build is a combination of levels that inlocked a new Racial set or Job. These secret clases are often plain and simply awe inspiring, for not saying broken.

Momongea, a litch focused on insta-death effects, obtained the Eclipse class: it gave him the ability to sap the life of an area (players, plants AIR and even UNDEAD) and leaving them both massively damaged and vulnerable to insta death effects.

A human Rouge that played assassin could have unlocked a class that, besides giving him great evade bonuses gives him a stab-everyone-in-the-throat-this-very-second skill. Maybe the demon-rouge version has one that gives his knife's the ablity to flat out ignore armour.

Maybe the mage that focused on ligthing attacks could pull a massively damagging AoE attact that just Vaporizes anything without thunder resistance.

Maybe a Dragonoid that can become a giant Dragon for a while...1/2
>>
>>47259431
>>47259449
Primordial Might gives you great physicals whose growth tapers out eventually and acess to Almighty element, which is always great, but isn't the best in this particular scenario since Beldr actually nulls Almighty.

Demonic Fusion speeds up your growth rate as a demon and lets you choose another Race for free.

Demonic Union, in turn, lets you BUY more races at discounts but since you took a 1000 CP race you'll either have to get the 0 CP stuff for their unique powers/resistances or start stacking them drawbacks.

If you're building specifically to become King of Bel later buying The Overlord's Seat with a 1000 CP race and grinding in your demon form for a few centuries before jumping DS is a safe bet.
>>
>>47259461
Point is, you dont get more beyond your build, but 100' and hero' get you "unfair" power boosts based on the playstyle. Hell, an insect player (maybe demihuman) could just summon his own literal army of chihuahua sized ants.

A vampire could temporally turn day into nigth, give itself (and its converts) a boost, regen, and chepen their magic. All at once because they took both vampirit levels, and administrative ones (Pandora's actor had "King of the fortress" as job) and unlock the "vampire count/king/etc" or "Dracula" maybe even somthing to do with imapling too...

A Birdman that goes for magic could make a hurricane and get a ludicrous boost

A figther that goes barbarian could have a berserker state that is just technically not a devil trigger

Who knows, think of something amazing, make a build around it, and get a bonus for whatever classes or jobs would be a requeriment.
>>
>>47259578
Demonic Fusion gives you the same human-rate growth that the thorn crown does, right? I know I'll have to take drawbacks, but I like the flavor of it.
>>
>>47259629
That is correct.

Also this is just a general question for the thread, but what's your favorite SMT demon?
>>
>>47259578
Honestly, you'd probably be pretty good with just one of the 1000cp options. The strongest Bel is Beezlebub if I remember correctly, meaning Lord of Vermin would definitely put you on par with him. If you fused with another 1000cp race you'd crush him.
>>
>>47259674
>If you fused with another 1000cp race you'd crush him.
Aren't you limited to 600CP races?
>>
>>47259585
How 'bout a Warrior-Cleric(with RoH and LV100) that bursts in golden flames, doubles his stats, healing/boosting allies with his ligth and making holly-fire damage... And his armor gets a Sun motiff regardless of what he was wearing?
>>
>>47259693
Only with Demonic Fusion. As a demon there's this perk that allows you to buy two more demons to fuse with.
>>
File: Velvet Alice.jpg (315 KB, 567x1175) Image search: [Google]
Velvet Alice.jpg
315 KB, 567x1175
>>47259674
Incorrect. The strongest Bel is technically Belberith, though Babel holds the majority of Bel's power. How powerful is it? It revives and summons all the other Bels as a boss rush.
>>47259664
Alice.
>>47259585
Could we pull of Shalltear's Valkyrie/Vampire combo, thus giving us an immunity(or is that resistance?) against holy magic-
>temporarily turn the day to night
Oh.
>>
>>47259707
Yep. Go full Sunbro.
>>
>>47259741
>Could we pull of Shalltear's Valkyrie/Vampire combo, thus giving us an immunity(or is that resistance?) against holy magic-
Of Course, if have the CP you could even get better. Not sure if Shalltear counts as the upper tier 100's or the exact tier of her equipment but it is very possible

>>temporarily turn the day to night
>Oh.

I meant as an aesthetic option, not literally turning the planet.
Think Alucard's personal special effects that make the moon red.
>>
>>47254971

Not sure what you are referring too, I'm the guy making it but I haven't posted anything on it yet.

Taking some time with an improtu break of a week or two, and working on some other stuff. But it is getting made.
>>
>>47259664
So does Demonic Fusion do the same thing that Dormant Power does when taken as a Demon?
>>
>>47259804
A while ago this guy >>47255665 was making it. Big ass square of powers and walls of text to explain why a power wasn't shitty or Overpowered.
>>
>>47255665
Probably for the best, I actually am working on that one called it a few weeks back. They might of giving you extra-shit thinking you were me.
>>
>>47259834

yeah I saw that just now actually. While my opinions are known and I don't mind someone making a duplicate jump its probably for the best he dipped out. If only to spare me more accusations.
>>
>>47259797
>Of course...
Hey, neat. There's already some fire resistance/immunity perks, so combined with that all I'm weak to would be positive energy.
>upper tier 100's
Looking at the source material, that would probably be Touch Me, Demiurge's creator, and/or Albedo's younger sister. Then again, the latter is supposedly the strongest being period, so I'm not sure if that would be wanking, even if you had Legendary 100 with Divine equipment.
>Aesthetic
That's cool too.
>>
>>47259821
No.

Demonic Fusion makes you a human-demon hybrid, which means you have the growth rate of a human while wielding the power of a demon. This is the case regardless of whether you're a human or a demon to start with.

Dormant Power does what it does. It works on the assumption that you're human, as humans are the ones who pull that shit regularly in-universe, but there's no requirement that you be human and the development potential it gives you will not extend to your demon powers.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47258383
1. Medabots

- Drop-In
- 27 years old
- Collector {900} - "Having served as little more than an item caddy for several decades, and drawing on my draconic heritage, I have developed an unhealthy predilection for hoarding."
- Why Was This Dropped Here? {700} - "I haven't even begun my terrifying and sickening metamorphosis into the very thing I despise most and I'm already getting, what was it, 'loot drops.'"
- We Have The Technology {400} - "I was not aware that I had taken Craft Wondrous Item. The possibilities of this intrigue me greatly, in a manner normally reserved for the less-than-mentally-sound!"
- Basic Medabot {Free, Male Tin Pet} - "I think I will call you Olsta the Unbending, and use you to fight my enemies! This is a much safer course of action than fighting them myself!"
- Medal {Free} - "I have only recently learned what this does and I am already planning to make excellent use of it."
- Rare Medal {300} - "Some of the whimsical nature of this plane must be rubbing off on me, because I am laughing hysterically right now!"
- Medawatch {Free} - "So THIS is how you control it! How am I going to fit it on my anything?"
- Mysterious Cloak {Free} - "Just like the old days, when Arquebos walked into a town and wanted to hide his identity for no discernable reason!"
- Signature Outfit {Free} - "This looks like a cold-weather garment made for cats. I'll take it!"
- Spice-A-Roni {250} - "This foodstuff is delicious and I desire more."
- Favorite Part {200} - "These legs will contribute to propulsion! By which I mean this machine can fly now."
- Medabot Tools {0} - "And now I can repair it!"
- Move On

"So, how was your trip?"

"I feel like I did seventy years ago!"

"Is that... good?"

"Is my Base Attack Bonus +2?"

>1. Rosario+Vampire
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Imaginary Friend
>5. Hellsing
>6. Ravenloft
>8. Spyro the Dragon
>>
>>47259949
Huh, so Demonic Fusion is a way better option if you're a demon? Does that mean that Demonic Fusion gives you better developmental potential overall because it takes into account your existing power and expands upon it, while Dormant Power is more of a static boost to power?
>>
drawbacks MC-KUN/MC-CHAN, blood-lust, boiling blood, low priority, super pervert, angst, annoying catchphrase and there's how many movies

background civilian family
location kumogakyre the hidden village

skills & abilities basic ninja training, fine control, hoshikage, chakra enhancement specialization, you have reserves, puppeteer training, medical ninjitsu training, akimichi water, earth, fire, wind and lightning elemental chakra affinity and genjutsu illusion techniques

equipment basic gear, signed icha icha series, dosh, fuinjutsu kit, specialized gear, melody arm and crystal ball

companion ninja party, apprenticeship, nin-animal and teammates
>>
So i've decided to bight the bullet and watch Supernatural.

I'm to understand that I should stop after Season 5?
>>
>>47259949
How much slower do demons grow? If you take Demonic Union without the crown, are you seriously gimped?
>>
>>47260085
Well, why are you watching it? Is it research for the jump? Buckle down to suffer all the way to season 10 because 1-10 all take place in the jumps time. Just for fun? Go from season 1 through to 5 and you'll generally have a good time.
>>
>>47259301
I like it, small spelling mistake in the description for Statistics in the last sentence though.
>>
>>47260085
This >>47260120. Trust me, the drop in quality alone will hurt, but if you want to be prepared for the jump, you're going to need to suffer through all the nonsense you'll deal with.
>>
File: fortunat (1).jpg (36 KB, 220x444) Image search: [Google]
fortunat (1).jpg
36 KB, 220x444
>>47259834
As far as Wildcard powers go I kinda have a feeling I know exactly which ones he tried to make work, there are a few far too versatile and ambiguous to work as jumper powers. Mark Meadows and Croyd Crenson would allow you to essentially make any power set you want for your character. And Fortunato and the Astromoner have "magic" as a power...Not too mention their sex/death based powers.

I do plan on having a magic based power although mine is going to have a limited amount of tricks you can do when charged and charging requires some sort of real life spiritual practice of your choice you must perform rigorously. But I hadn't decided if that will make the final cut.
>>
>>47260197
Wasn't most the powers psionic related?
>>
>>47260085
Just give it a chance. Who knows, you might become a fan.
that's how I started watching it, too. Research for the jump
you stop really caring in season 11. After watching 5 seasons, you may as well go all the way.
>>
>>47260009
Well, the thing is... ah, fuck it, time to get people drunk.

You know how Worm powers grow? Well, imagine a Perk in another jump that let you lift 20 tons. With enough training, that will grow to 200 tons. You're given the timescale of half a century for this without other Perks speeding it up. Now, if you purchased Alexandria Package, you could theoretically reach the same level as that unrelated Perk eventually. The question is, are you willing to wait that long?

Dormant Power is the unspecified perk in this hypothetical while Alexandria Package is being a demon with human potential.

Also don't forget that being part-SMT human only boosts your SMT demon powers. Just making that clear.

>>47260099
First, I have literally never once performed any sort of physical training, so this hypothetical probably sounds like nonsense to anyone who lifts.

If a human trained for a year, and went from lifting 180 lbs to lifting 200 lbs, a demon doing that same training would go from lifting 180 lbs to lifting 182 lbs.

Keep in mind that demons have ludicrous power compared to a human to start with, so it's more like you lift a fucktonne of tonnes and build up from there.
>>
>>47260215
All powers are actually. The virus itself is made to boost psionic powers and this is how the powers and how joker bodies work. However several Aces have powers that are based on their spiritual beliefs or some they were learning at the time. Even they realize its bullshit but the wildcard psionic virus essentially makes it real for them.
>>
>>47260062
>kumogakyre the hidden village
MC drawback puts you un the plot and locks your location to Konoha.
>>
>>47260120
>>47260164
Mostly for fun. Some just to see if all the hype is worth it.

>>47260220
Eh, maybe. I've read and watched some horrible shows before, so who knows.
>>
File: Dr. Tachyon.jpg (32 KB, 330x464) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Tachyon.jpg
32 KB, 330x464
>>47260266
The wildcard virus was created by an alien race of humans called the Takisian. The Takisian are identical to humans although no one knows exactly why or how, although they have highly developed psionic abilities. The virus was made to make one House's mind lords stronger than the rest, but its far too dangerous for its intended use. The Takisian House used earth as a test site. One of them came to earth to stop it but failed, and basically became a Doctor to Wildcard infected patients/superhero named Dr. Tachyon.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47259968
2. Rosario + Vampire

- Drop-In
- 15 years old
- Human {Free} - "I'll let them think that. Hahahaha."
- Above the Influence {Free} - "I've lived among women far comelier than yourselves for long enough to grow absolutely SICK of them, young ladies."
- Combat Skills {Free} - "Oh, my! New 'weapon proficiencies!' Yes, that's what he called it!"
- Lucky {900} - "If this keeps up, my Armor Class will go through the roof!"
- Transformation Magic {700} - "What do you mean, 'cats aren't dangerous?' I've seen a housecat gut a man in six seconds."
- Not Quite Dead {100} - "It's going to take more than THAT. No, seriously."
- School Uniform {Free} - "It chafes, but that's better than nothing."
- Mirror of Truth {Free} - "Ah, yes, a mirror of True Seeing. Useful!"
- Bite-Sized Monster Dictionary {0} - "Monster MANUAL, actually. The omniscient voice insisted."
- Move On

"Excuse me, sir!"

"Huh?"

"Yes, are you the one constantly, incessantly, unfailingly referred to as 'Tsukune?'"

"Um, ye-"

"The one constantly and infuriatingly lusted after by multiple individuals of the opposite sex and of alternate species?"

"Uh-"

"I just wanted to inform you that your current state of being nauseates me in ways you have no possible means of comprehending. However, I do not wish to die, which is why I waited until you were alone to deliver this message and why you will not tell anyone you ever saw me."

>1. 007
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Imaginary Friend
>5. Hellsing
>6. Ravenloft
>8. Spyro the Dragon
>>
>>47260474
So a pseudo dragon as an imaginary friend? Huh.
>>
Overlord (LN)

>Rolled Re-Estrize for location
>7+1+4+10=22 for age
>Local
>Human
>Drop-in
>Explicitly not taking Tolerance for Evil and Themed Aesthetics

>Identify Talents (free)
>Magic Learning Affinity (free)
>Martial Arts Prodigy (100)
>Use Any Magic Item (200)
>The Realm of Heroes (free)
>Level One Hundred (800) (did anyone not take this?)

>Class Skills, Drop-In: All 3 (900)
>Skillful and Resourceful (1000)
>Skillful Acquisitions (1200)
>Tireless (1400)

>Golden Coins (free)
>Medium Tier Equipment (free)
>A Local Hero (free)

>Foreigner (1300)
>Sub-par Equipment (1100)
>Powerless (1000)

Powerless is kind of incentivizing me to take this as a fairly early jump, and based on what I've read this isn't necessarily a bad idea if I don't bite of more than I can chew and instead just have MMORPG adventures. I was hesitant on whether to take Sub-par Equipment until I remembered my ranks in Rogue, trying to steal myself a set of powerful equipment sounds like it could make for an interesting goal. Plus, the points I got from that let me buy the two learning talents, which sound like they'd be absolutely terrifying in conjunction with Skillful Acquisition.

How bad is this setup? Am I doomed, or will I be okay?
>>
>>47260589
You're a fucking Legendary Level 100. Outside of Nazerick and the Platinum Dragon Lord the number of things that could actually threaten you is 0.
>>
>>47260622
Heroic, not Legendary. I always get those two mixed up.
>>
>>47260244
That does help, thanks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.