[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: A Reflection of /u/ Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99
File: 1461711045976.png (208 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461711045976.png
208 KB, 800x800
Yesteryear >>46921942

DO Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. Just be patient, and bump your request ONE time, every 24 hours after posting it.

DON'T be a jerk and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

DO provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while.

Mind your manners, don't be rude to other people's requests, and remember to say thank you! And please, please, lurk before posting your request. It will save everyone some uncomfortable moments.

Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:

http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:https://archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/
>>
File: bistro.png (179 KB, 350x335) Image search: [Google]
bistro.png
179 KB, 350x335
from the last thread i'm requsting someone here to draw a forest gnome (image in the right) wearing a full chef's outfit (similar to the image on the left) and holding a ladle in his right hand. his height is 3'8" he's about 22, has dark brown hair (no beard or moustache), has brown eyes and has pale caucasian skin.
>>
File: Sergeant_Malak.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Sergeant_Malak.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with the request for my feral/feudal world sergeant for only war:

>Athletic build, dark blond hair, grey eyes, with the face, beard and hairdo of the ref
>gear: tattared carapace armor, a rather big chainsword and a laspistol
>he had a red cloak and tabard, but they burned in an explosion

If possible I'd like to see him pulling a Hamlet with the spiked skull of a mutant.

Here's some metal for the mood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_C5hoFk9Co

Thanks for reading and have a nice day
>>
Take the /u/ back to your containment board, you're worse than /D/ with putting cocks in everything
>>
>>46942364
Sorry you got triggered by a joke in the OP. To be clear, are you saying that for the record, you prefer cocks?
>>
File: fallout girrrrls plus one.jpg (464 KB, 1320x962) Image search: [Google]
fallout girrrrls plus one.jpg
464 KB, 1320x962
So I just introduced the 3rd player to our Not-Fallout game.
(a self aware android)
And this is where it happened. (and what if possible I would like drawn.)

Trish (the redhead) is standing next to a pond which has a scattering of reeds.
Her coveralls are tied around her waist and she's wearing a grease-stained dark grey shirt.
She's reaching down to untie the coveralls.

Leese (dark hair) (Who also now has a scar running down her cheek.) is cleaning her gun on
a blanket. (it's partially dis-asembled)
Unseen by either a robotic hand is coming out of the water.
(Think the end of Terminator 2 - in reverse.)
I know it's 2 characters (well, and an arm) so I'm willing to wait.
They knew the Kev was going to join the game but thought I was pulling more "random encounter bullshit"

If you don't want to draw the two characters can you draw The one next to the water staring in shock at the emerging arm?
>>
>>46942364
>>46942471

Let's not start shit and tell someone to go some where's else and let's not start arguments for the fun of it. We don't need the shitposting from months before to come back again.

Just post what you hope gets done and then artists if you get your fill.
>>
>>46942534
This. Everyone needs to relax in a major way. Post your request, hang out and save some cool art, talk to a drawfriend or two, shoot the shit, and enjoy the thread.
>>
Could a drawfriend have a go at drawing a businessman in a light brown suit and panama hat flipping a coin as smugly as possible?

In my current campaign one of the PCs is a man who invented a luck potion and used it to play the stock market and get rich, before getting caught and deciding cut a deal to work as a spy rather than go to jail.
>>
File: tada.png (30 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
tada.png
30 KB, 650x450
From a couple of threads ago, looking for someone, preferably with experience drawing monsters, to draw one of these cute little mooks for a quest i'm running off-site.

They're described as "imagine someone gave a jellyfish the firmness and ability to move on land, and then tried to turn it into a penguin, failed, and gave up about 1/3 of the way through".

thank you!
>>
File: 14th century knight.jpg (2 MB, 3138x2774) Image search: [Google]
14th century knight.jpg
2 MB, 3138x2774
Requesting a 14th century knight.

1-2-3) Wears a bascinet sugarloaf helm with a very thin slit for vision and bands across the front of it for protection from cuts or thrusts to the eyes. However like in (2), there are breathes in the bottom left quadrant of the faceplate. As in (3) he wears one of those head-dresses tied to the top of the helm. The draping fabric is colored bright yellow, not red. Also, the helmet itself is painted black.

4-5) He wears early-mid era 14th century knightly armor consisting of all the armor in pic (4). However he also wears an additional covering of splinted plate arms like in pic (5). Both the leather of his coat of plates and splinted armor is black.

6) Instead of full plate gauntlets, he wears "wisby gauntlets", made of leather with small riveted plates.

7) Wields a simple bastard sword like pictured. Possibly held in a two-handed stance with the tip of the sword impaled in the ground held at the hip.

Also, he doesn't wear a surcoat of other items of heraldry over his armor. Everything is black besides the helmet head-dress.

Maybe this time it'll be chosen. ; _ ;
>>
>>46942863
You can't really tie one of those head dresses on a bacinet

You need the edge around the flat top to have something to tie it around
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 2476x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 2476x696
Eternal Hua Yuan request. Could I get the guy on the left drawn with the colors on the right? As far as colors are concerned, I'd like if his helmet was the funky pink and his jacket the neon blue or have that funky camo pattern. Also, if he could be armed with a shotgun or lascarbine, that'd be awesome. He's meant for 40k, so adding an aquilla/skull or two would be appreciated. Thanks
>>
File: Malecant Blanks.jpg (494 KB, 1400x1040) Image search: [Google]
Malecant Blanks.jpg
494 KB, 1400x1040
>>46942660
>>
>>46942899
I've seen them in art on sugarloafs though.
>>
File: Ignatius Burnside.jpg (95 KB, 822x677) Image search: [Google]
Ignatius Burnside.jpg
95 KB, 822x677
For the artists who like mtg here, I'm in an Innistrad game and I'm playing Ignatius Burnside, Professional Geistmage, Cathar, and rat catcher.

He looks like Bruce Campbell but with all of his hair burned off. His equipment is pretty much Rage Thrower. He has an Avacyn Collar keychain on his Geistflame tank and a brain in a jar attached to the tank. He wears a special tricorn hat he made himself: its a tricorn hat with the upper half of a wolf's head on top with the wolf tail hanging out the back like the raccoon hats. He has an Osprey familiar that helps him with things. One of his signature moves is casting a reflavored Maximilian's earthen grasp which results in the hands from "Grasp of Phantoms" shooting from the ground and grabbing someone. Also lots of fire magic
>>
File: 2016-04-27 09.51.32.jpg (1 MB, 2093x3490) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-27 09.51.32.jpg
1 MB, 2093x3490
>>46942226
OR here, saving WiPs as they come. Thanks for all of your hard work anons, I really did not expect this much of a response when I posted the request. I'm liking the NSFW stuff being done and it appears many other anons do not mind/are actively encouraging it, but the SFW original request is what I'm hanging around for.

A most generous drawfriend picked up Julia as a project last thread, so I will post her details after this for ease of artist reference!

>The original request (Charlotte), for reference:
Requesting a young, scrappy paladiness armed with a decorative and elegant longsword and mobility-friendly light armor. Not looking for a rogueish armor set, rather something a military scout may wear. Her black hair is styled as a bob cut with slicked back bangs (there was a good example a few threads back, but I lost it).

She cleverly uses her barely exposed feminine assets and her quick attacks to overcome her opponents, and wears a rough leather toolbelt around her waist with various bottles and pouches on it containing bombs, artifacts, salves, etc.

Again, I cannot thank you fine folks enough, there has been some really cool work done so far. Plus a couple of in-progress smut pieces from 2 different authors.
>>
File: JulesWiP.jpg (2 MB, 2121x3771) Image search: [Google]
JulesWiP.jpg
2 MB, 2121x3771
>>46943776
>Julia
Current WiP from the artist is on top, reference image on the bottom.
>>
>>46943141
Hey Souz. How are you?

Slime guys look rad.
>>
>>46943141
Thank you, they look great!
Is it considered faux pas to make a different request immediately after one is filled?
>>
>>46944091
a little, the original poster of this thread said at the top "If you've recently had a request filled by a drawfriend, please be considerate of less fortunate anons and hold off on additional requests for a while."
>>
>>46944091
Read the OP and tell me.
>>
>>46944091
If it's the same thing/characters, not really, unless you have changed to your character's design in the campaign, but even then wait a good while before you ask.

But we're anonymous, so it's not like anyone would know it was you. Unless the requests/the way you post are really similar.

But if you ask for a new thing it's usually common curtsey to wait a few threads.
>>
>>46944217
>>46944214
>>46944166
Fair enough, thank you!
>>
>>46944245
Glad to be of help, there's nothing wrong with asking questions, but it's always important to read the OP too.
>>
>>46942226
Another request for Script Kitten quest.

Please draw a catgir err woman bartender. She's in her early 50's with salt and pepper hair done up in a loose ponytail. Her face is lined with age. She may have once been a looker, but a hard life and decades of chain smoking have taken their toll. Have one ear with a big notch taken out of it.

She should be wearing a t-shirt with the sleeves rolled back and a pack of cigarettes tucked into one of them.

I'd like her leaning over the bar with a cleaning cloth and looking straight at the viewer with a bored expression and a cigarette dangling from her lip.

My plan for this character is to introduce her to the quest and, by meeting her, make our MC really worry about her future.
>>
File: DK WIP.jpg (177 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
DK WIP.jpg
177 KB, 600x600
From last thread, on the off-chance that the drawfriend working on it was able to find the time to finish it up:

Requesting my female Death Knight (reflavored Oathbreaker) from an evil campaign that we're running. She wears form-fitting darkened steel plate-mail, the torso engraved with silver skeletal designs, while the pauldrons, arms and legs are fashioned after dragons (i.e. wings and whatnot). Her skin is really pale and her hair is platinum blond, hair styled so that most of it falls straight down her back, with two braids going from her temple around the back of her head into a coiled braid at the nape of her neck, with a hair pin holding it in place. She wears a tiara of black iron nails, and wields a black iron greatsword. Her mount is an undead Horse (the DM was very reasonable about allowing me to revamp Find Steed to include "undead" for her)

Pic related is the WIP from the drawfriend who was working on her, who I haven't heard back from for days. If you're still there, I'd love to hear from you anon - I'm utterly hyped over just the WIP, let alone the thought of getting an entire delivery of that quality.
>>
>>46944166
>*please be considerate of Charlotte & Julia and hold off on additional requests for a while.

fixed that for ya
>>
File: 1442985647877.jpg (90 KB, 500x758) Image search: [Google]
1442985647877.jpg
90 KB, 500x758
>>46942226
re-requesting! this: >>46931626

>girl with short, black hair
>slim, boyish build
>freckled face
>shit eating grin
>wearing overalls like pic related
>right arm covered by a brass gauntlet with a valve just below the elbow

no it's still not a trap request
>>
File: jules-and-graham-hunting-and.png (320 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
jules-and-graham-hunting-and.png
320 KB, 800x800
>>46943776
>>46943788
It's done. Deleted previous post because wrong image.
>>
File: ref.png (729 KB, 901x734) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
729 KB, 901x734
Migrating from the last thread, I'm requesting the dude on the right looping an arm around other guy's shoulders, while he gestures grandly with his free hand. The grabbed man is just scribbling on a clipboard, more focused on paperwork than whatever tall tale his co-worker's telling.

Heavy Armor Guy is head-and-shoulders taller than his comrade, for size reference. The images I'm using are more general ideas than anything regarding appearance; so long as it's a juggernaut soldier alongside a regular masked trooper, you can do whatever you want with their outfits.
>>
>>46944470

Not OR, but that is just plain excellent, drawfriend.
>>
>>46944470
>>
>>46944470
>>46944524

I agree, It's phenomenal
>>
>>46944544
>>46944524
>>46944470
I have to agree, it's just outright gorgeous!
>>
File: Headpat.gif (176 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
Headpat.gif
176 KB, 792x612
Someone in the last thread asked for this.

Here is a Tamiyo!
>>
File: tmp_8924-jon-snow1423286644.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8924-jon-snow1423286644.jpg
244 KB, 2048x1536
Requesting please!

A human wizard hailing from Cheliax. In other words: dark hair, eyes, pale skin. A bit John Snow (pic related) looking though lacking facial hair; and apart from his peers in that he also packs martial abilities. This gives him a broader, more muscular build, closer to a generic fighter. A confident, yet sly grin a usual expression.

Royal blue robes and black leather boots boast a silver trim and are always quite clean because of a certain level 0 spell. Across his shoulders is a white fur clasped with a silver holy symbol shaped like a key with a solid ring (Abadar). On the right hip lies a leather-bound spellbook and on the left a bastard sword.
>>
File: 1461603034463.jpg (228 KB, 992x1474) Image search: [Google]
1461603034463.jpg
228 KB, 992x1474
Porting over from dead thread: I request an image of several ogre gods posing at a feasting table (posing towards the viewer, as if somebody just came in), Jojo's bizarre adventure style. The ogres are as follow: There is Togg - god of mirth and dancing. His elven wife (godess of fertility and nature), Mac, their son, god of songs and language, and Olgruff Pork-belly, the father god, and god of eating, like, a lot. There is another god, of alcohol and honey, and one more, god of artistry and tattoos.

Thank you.

Pic related is a reference image for the ogres. Also the only one of this pantheon not posing would be the elven wife, she'd probably just be stood off to the side laughing at the whole thing.

If anybody wants to, it would probably work even better as a two-panel thing, where they're all eating, but some look up and notice the people who just came in, the next one they're all posing over dramatically.
>>
>>46944497
I'm not talented enough to draw this properly but I'd also like to see this request filled. Sounds charming.
>>
Requesting a picture of sasha grey as a dnd-style monk, lotsa bandages, wrist-wraps, hand-wraps etc in her clothing. Though I'd actually prefer it if the image looked... well not conservative per se, but just not inherently sexual.

Not that I mind if somebody draws it that way, it's just I'd still be looking for one I could use as character art at the table.

Honestly though? This isn't even for magical realm purposes, she just has a weird looking face and for some reason it's just how I keep imagining this monk. Plus I want to see if anybody at my table recognises her.
>>
>>46944680
Thanks so much!

Nice touch with it being Jace.
>>
>>46944680
Not OR. So cute... and not cutelewd as you mentioned, thank goodness. Headpats are a sacred thing.
>>
>>46944470
I especially like the dog's muzzle :^)

But seriously, well done. I especially admire a good shading. Makes me wish that was my character so I could just be done with requesting art.
>>
Two requests: I'd like to request a group of viking elves on a huge, flying viking warship.

My second is an Egyptian dwarf throwing javelins from the back of a golden chariot pulled by a horse made of gold. Thank you if anybody picks this up, I'm picturing the dude like khal drogo.
>>
Requesting a female Half-Elf wizard aged 20 with white skin, chestnut brown hair and seablue eyes. Hair should be shoulder length. 5'4 feet tall and weighs 121 lb's. Add Uberstürmbandführer Pepe on Steam to discuss it further. I'll buy you a 5 euro game as a reward.
>>
Requesting a city composed mainly of glass spires, but the main body of the city would be layered in tiers (one level for the base and 6 additional platforms, each smaller than the last so that the outer spires can stand until it tapers off to a point). The base of the city is circular with ports on the outer rim, with some of the spires acting as docks with tethers for airships.
The central spire of the city is much larger than all the others, the base of which is the heart of the city, as well as the city's lowest point, with the top of the spire being the highest point in the city, so the central spire pierces all tiers of the city (of course it'd be difficult to show that in a drawing!). It would also be amazing if you were able to portray a blue-green glow emanating from the core of the city
Extra stuff is that in between the tiers at the bottom is the industrial district including foundries and other stuff
The city itself would be floating out at sea

I know this is a lot and an unusual request, but I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to pick it up!
I can't even find a decent reference picture ;-;
>>
File: THE GAPING GRIMOIRE.jpg (84 KB, 1178x927) Image search: [Google]
THE GAPING GRIMOIRE.jpg
84 KB, 1178x927
HE'S GOING TO EAT YOU
WHAT DO YOU DO?

Filled out a request for a giant living grimoire with guts spilling out of its mouth.
>>
>>46944837
/Van/->
>>
>>46944837
I feel shameful. I could not oblige the cutelewd, I am a weak man.
>>
Forgot to mention - taking non-human requests, the more strange and abstract the better.
>>
>>46944956
I want to do cocaine with that book
>>
>>46945221
Did you see my request from last thread? >>46938056
>>
File: 1453177978014.png (182 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453177978014.png
182 KB, 400x400
>>46945282
Oh, no I didn't! Now I have, though. Sounds cool, mind if I ask what the creature is for? It sounds interesting.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>46944430
Not original artist, but you have been so super patient, I feel like I should give an attempt. Not near my computer right now, just sketching out some stuff. But any input would be appreciated.
>>
>>46945298
It's not for anything specific yet, but I'm hoping to use it as a gimmick boss in D&D. After all, a sandworm on its own can be a terrifying enemy. But a sandworm that makes the very floor crawl with deadly toxic creepy-crawlies? I may or may not also use a massive spider swarm as a second form of said boss, not entirely sure yet.
>>
>>46945339
That's looking really neat so far! About the only thing I'd request specifically is the dragon-pauldrons that were in the WIP I linked - they look badass as hell.
>>
>>46942899

You could tie the mantle and torse around a bacinet but not with a visor. As flipping the visor up would be blocked by the torse.
>>
>>46945339
>>46945392
Forgot to add: you don't mind me also waiting and hoping for the original artist to come back, do you?
>>
File: final.png (468 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
final.png
468 KB, 1920x1080
A humble and heroic man-at-arms. Never smiles. He's the type to sacrifice himself for his friends. Son of the old guard captain but hated by most of the town because he grew up on his own after his father died. He has a spear and round shield. Age eighteen. He's #1 on the image.

A cocky wanna-be fighter who is always trying to steal the show. He has minimal combat skill but incredible luck. He is incredibly jealous of the previous character. Age eighteen. He's #2 on the image.

An anxious paladin of the god of war, very nervous and unsure. He only wants to help people. He thought war would be honorable and cool but it mostly scares the shit out of him. He sports a heavy waraxe and wears platemail and is always visibly uncomfortable. Age eighteen. He's #3 on the image.

An old man wizard/warlock with a long grey beard named Arbok. He sold his soul to an ancient god of darkness and evil and fucking loves it. Secretly knows everything that is going on in the adventure but tries to have fun with the kids by playing along. (basically, combine Palpatine with Gandalf). Hard to catch off-guard. Age ninety. He's #4 on the image.
>>
>>46945520
Shit I meant to add that this is a retoast from the previous thread.
>>
>>46945520
Gotta say, compositionally, your lines lack confidence. They are scratchy and unsure. Multiple lines for the place where one could do the job. Try and do 2,3,4 like you did 1.
>>
File: Shizuka.jpg (72 KB, 312x556) Image search: [Google]
Shizuka.jpg
72 KB, 312x556
Requesting someone to redraw this character with black hair. or edit this picture if you can do so without making it look like shit.
>>
>>46945678
Yeah I'll go back and do them eventually. Those are just the starter lines. I'll retrace them eventually, I just wish I was better at drawing.
>>
File: image.png (768 KB, 844x856) Image search: [Google]
image.png
768 KB, 844x856
dropping in with my request from last thread.

two character /r/ for a couple of my homebrew players

first is an ifrit cleric with a tubetop and skirt like in the references.

The second is a half orc barbarian with a build and haircut similar to older HHH holding his greataxe like in the second pic
>>
>>46944837
>headpats
>not cutelewd
There's whole thread on /h/ that would disagree with you. Just saying.
>>
File: Ashmane.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Ashmane.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Migrating with my rough rider mount request:

It's a big, sturdy and majestic hog-lion thing with a fabulous mane and a pair of straight goring tusks. It has a thick hide of dark grey colour that turns lighter towards the mane.

Bonus points for drawing it with a saddle on its' shoulders and heavy carapace barding.
>>
>>46944071
I'm fine, thanks.

>>46944091
Glad you like them.
>>
File: request1.png (1 MB, 1452x1248) Image search: [Google]
request1.png
1 MB, 1452x1248
I had a draw friend agree to do this for me yesterday. I'm not trying to pressure you draw friend, i'm just letting you know i'm here, and putting up the reference in case you need it for easy access. Thanks again draw friend.
>>
File: gunslinger.png (700 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
gunslinger.png
700 KB, 600x595
Requesting a slightly older, worse for wear tiefling gunslinger in an old leather coat that's been inspired by Hateful Eight's Daisy Domergue. In addition to her ears, tail, and cloven hooves, she has pronounced canines, one which is significantly chipped, that she uses in her leers, and her eyes are blood orange, also put to use in her leers. Her clothing is for warmer weather and is a cross between a duster and stereotypical LotR ranger gear than straight cowboy. With her revolver she also a sheathed longsword wrapped in leather that looks a lot nicer than anything she should own. Thanks for reading.
>>
File: commisar.png (815 KB, 1306x762) Image search: [Google]
commisar.png
815 KB, 1306x762
I'd love for someone to draw my commissar.
he'd be holding dog tags, gazing at them solemnly. he'd be young, but with a grey beard from stress.
if possible, could you include his ornate chainsword?
I'm almost at ten threads, please help /tg/ ;-;
>>
File: Character Request.png (506 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Character Request.png
506 KB, 1152x864
I'm in a game of Age of Rebellion, but we're playing it from the other side. IE, we're playing Imps.

So I'm playing a TIE Fighter pilot and I was hoping if someone would be up to fulfilling this request.

What we have is a cocky twenty something corellian. He should be wearing the standard TIE Fighter Flight Suit (the image includes the closest I could find) minus the life support rig.

He has facial scarring (also in the picture!) that should pass through his left eye and leave it milky and blind.

Finally, he keeps his hair in a jelly roll style (also included) with the sides and back shaved down to skin.

He's basically a weird greaser japanese style high school delinquents, just... you know. As a TIE Fighter Pilot. Smokes black cigarettes and disregards just about anything and everything that's rules related outside of combat.

Anyway, I've included a file to show what the various parts are supposed to look like.

(New thread, new post, third time's a charm, maybe?)
>>
File: bekarrequest.png (970 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
bekarrequest.png
970 KB, 1200x675
Requesting art from a drawfriend of my Dwarf crusader of Moradin named Bekar:

Description: 4 '3", 180 pounds, Grey eyes, and reddish-brown hair+beard. Wears heavy plate mail armor and is the tank of the group.

Separate note: gifted by Moradin to be able to use the fires of his forge to enhance his attacks. Thus is why i included the sunbreaker images. Feel free to add those details as deemed necessary
>>
>>46944967
OR here, it's great. Don't worry about the cutelewd. Though she sort of looks like an old man.
>>
>>46946696
Old man? Gosh I am a lil bias, so I don't see it.

Could you elaborate?
>>
>>46946790
Not OR, but the purple lines look a bit like wrinkles.
>>
>>46946790
I'm not really sure, I guess the lines on the cheeks. The face is a tiny bit wide maybe. I think the real issue is the hair. It's meant to be all over but you have those two sections of skin where there should just be more hair. Sorry if I'm being mean.
>>
>>46946790
Whoops, I was wrong about the hair, sorry. I guess it's just that her face should be thinner.
>>
>>46946939
>I think the real issue is the hair. It's meant to be all over but you have those two sections of skin where there should just be more hair.
Those are her ears. She's kind of a flying moon-rabbit person...

If I had to guess it's wide face + grey squiggles rather than blush under the eyes, but she looks fine to me.
>>
>>46946939
Haha no don't fret. Critiques are are a blessing! You only get better by breaking yourself down to be built back up stronger.
>>
>>46947009
Yeah, I looked at the card art again and realized that. It's really just the width of the face. The drawing is still cute as fuck.
>>
File: ebon spooder ref.png (1 MB, 1674x1429) Image search: [Google]
ebon spooder ref.png
1 MB, 1674x1429
Reposting my request for an ebon spider arachne. Entry mentions they have a bony black exoskeleton, fangs dripping with poison and hellish red eyes with a glow; other than that feel free to improvise.
>>
File: Headpat2.png (22 KB, 792x612) Image search: [Google]
Headpat2.png
22 KB, 792x612
I'll animate this again, but first....Does it look less old?
>>
File: 1400777959302.jpg (185 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1400777959302.jpg
185 KB, 800x1200
I'll be at work at the exact 24 hour mark, so you'll have to make do with a 22 hour bump instead.

This, but a dude, shield design doesn't matter, and a Bec De Corbin instead of that spear thing. Otherwise nothing about the image really needs to change, although boots would probably be a smart move.

bonus points if you can give him the face of a tired old farmer, since that's what the character essentially is.
>farmer, turned town guard, turned AWOL, turned adventurer
>>
File: Commisar.jpg (499 KB, 1300x1528) Image search: [Google]
Commisar.jpg
499 KB, 1300x1528
>>46946471
>>
>>46948226
Not OR, but this is amazing
>>
>>46948226
Wow, that looks great! I wish I could actually render color
>>
>>46948163
How old?
Do you want the swords as well?
Could I add pauldrons?
>>
>>46948226
Fucking aces anon
>>
File: ripFantasma.jpg (142 KB, 1700x1148) Image search: [Google]
ripFantasma.jpg
142 KB, 1700x1148
throwing an anchor down for my late character Fantasma in her final moments. I recall that Bog Roll would like to do this one (and I do like his art style) so just making sure my post doesn't fade away.

As you can see from the ref pics I modeled her after El Mariachi, except she would always wear candy skull face paint (face paint ref pic is to show the style of paint but she doesn't wear the rose in her hair.)

The scene was that after getting gut shot she managed to duck behind a low brick wall, cut off from the rest of the party, and all of us being outnumbered (GM was being a prick swaring he planned to kill at least one of us that night) I told them to run for it, and star providing covering fire. So there she is back to the wall, which is now riddled with bullet holes, sitting in a pool of her own blood and spent casings. Her revolver and shot gun are empty and discard beside her, holding her wound with her left hand trying to stem the blood flow, she is wielding her hold out pistol, a trickle of blood flows from her lips as she smirks at this final joke. The gun she swore she would never need is now the last gun she would ever get to use.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>46942863
bascinet with mantle & torse
>>
File: Chamomile reference.png (1 MB, 1329x1080) Image search: [Google]
Chamomile reference.png
1 MB, 1329x1080
Migrating request from last thread.

Could I get some art of my Pathfinder character? She's an oracle who's body and conciousness have been taken over by a magically sentient fungus. If she could be either holding a staff prepared to cast a spell and staring vacantly, or perhaps kneeling on the ground in meditation.
>>
File: tumblr_o3svuweGN91v8z2m3o1_1280.jpg (265 KB, 979x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3svuweGN91v8z2m3o1_1280.jpg
265 KB, 979x1920
Hoping for someone to fill this request. I ran across this picture and realized this was pretty close to how I've been imagining one of my characters.

Like, the expression, chin, eyes, eyebrows, and hairstyle are pretty much the same. The only difference would be that my character's slightly more Asian, and instead of the fantasy horn getup she's in modern clothes instead - casual jeans, sneakers/athletic shoes, a varsity jacket over a T-shirt.

If anyone would be willing to take a crack at that, I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
>>46944470
I just woke up anon, and what a surprise to see! I'm really at a loss for words, you've really done something amazing for me.
>>
File: 1448587027960[2].png (29 KB, 436x768) Image search: [Google]
1448587027960[2].png
29 KB, 436x768
My elf, please.
He takes off the eyepatch when he's not resting.
He uses a longbow, if you'd want to know.
>>
>>46944956
Thanks mate!
>>
>>46944537
Fucking spat my drink out
>>
>>46948711
OR, cheers mate, looks great, although my neck did snap.
>>
>>46948369
>How old?
mid 20's, but would probably look older.
>Do you want the swords as well?
sure.
>Could I add pauldrons?
eh... If its an issue with drawing shoulders than a cloak or something would be ok I suppose, but I'd rather he stay pauldronless.
>>
I'm the DM of a campaign set in something akin to late 17th century Europe, and I need a villain called the Green Shadow, all the players know about him so far is that he is a roguish type, and he has a green Shirt and smells heavily of Nutmeg, and that he is from Not-France.
>>
>>46949618
Sounds good.
The only reason I asked about the pauldrons is because it looks a bit feminine without them.
>>
>>46948466
So pretty much, you were the victim of a GM going "That GM"?
>>
>>46948226
that's amazing! thank you!
>>
File: The Rudrick the Boy King.jpg (390 KB, 928x1312) Image search: [Google]
The Rudrick the Boy King.jpg
390 KB, 928x1312
I'd like to request a character from my campaign.

He is a twelve year old boy who has been burdened with kingship after his two, older, hedonist and tyrannical sisters tried to torture him to death after they assassinated their father. But their coup did not succeed, so now the kingdom is in civil war, with Rudrick the Boy King leading the charge against them(with the help and guidance of his regent)

He is mature beyond his years and is unnervingly stern for his age.

I'd like to see him wearing armor like in pic, with scars on his face and surrounded by his vassals at a war council meeting.
>>
>>46943776
Are those the most recent wips?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Bretonnian Squire request by OR
>>
Requesting a picture of a smiling Gungan wearing crocs, cargo shorts, and a backpack. Including Jar-Jar for a reference, but I would prefer the Gungan be more bulkily built than him.

Thank you for your consideration.
>>
File: Tokimo_staff.jpg (596 KB, 1967x1143) Image search: [Google]
Tokimo_staff.jpg
596 KB, 1967x1143
Requesting a young woman in her 20s, with black hair, a ponytail, and a long blue Victorian dress, relatively simple in design, wearing a blue shawl covered in stars and a big wide-brimmed hat similiar to Alucard's [Hellsing]. Also holding a cane that looks like this.
>>
>>46947528
I believe the problem is more those 2 purple lines on her right cheek: people may uncounsciously take them as nasolabial folds, more noticeable in older people. Other lines are fine, no way to see them as wrinkles.

Maybe trying to make the inner line longer pointing to the eye as in the original? Not sure about crossing over the mouth corner though.
>>
File: plaid-suspenders_grande.png (458 KB, 600x289) Image search: [Google]
plaid-suspenders_grande.png
458 KB, 600x289
Anyone wanna draw a stereotypical butch werewolf girl (Indian looking face, thick fur on arms/legs, spiky sideburns, not a furry face pls) wearing lumberjack clothing like pic related, with an additional belt? Alternatively, just a cute dog in a lumberjack outfit would be nice.
>>
File: Old man De Corbin.jpg (942 KB, 1460x3449) Image search: [Google]
Old man De Corbin.jpg
942 KB, 1460x3449
>>46948163
I am working on it, I'm not sorry if it looks a little too much like joseph joestar
>>
>>46944524
>>46944537
>>46944544
>>46944557
>>46944841
>>46948791
Thanks, guys. Glad you liked it.

>>46945875
WIP.
>>
>>46952177
I like where that is going.
>>
File: damn.png (75 KB, 505x876) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
75 KB, 505x876
>>46952177
Shit, anon. Looks way better than mine so far.
>>
>>46950453
Yeah we were complaining that he was making the game too easy. But now I have her younger brother looking for revenge, and he has a guitar case machine gun.
>>
>>46951449
Yes, I don't think I missed any.

>>46952261
Loved it, anon! Thank you so very much.
>>
>>46952699
bravo, antonio

10/10, would not make a sequel with suddenly Johnny Depp because he's easy money at the time
>>
>>46952261

Not OR but wow that looks fantastic
>>
>>46951101
what faggot would name their son Rudrick?

He sounds like he's a rudder or something.
>>
>>46952261
Nice work!
>>
File: wereghoul no mask.jpg (99 KB, 1101x1153) Image search: [Google]
wereghoul no mask.jpg
99 KB, 1101x1153
To the anon who wanted the wiry ghoul, have a mask-less version, I couldn't help myself.

A version with the mask is coming up in a sec!
>>
>>46953869
kek
>>
File: nightelfwip2.png (437 KB, 454x912) Image search: [Google]
nightelfwip2.png
437 KB, 454x912
>>46928995
Sorry to keep you hanging with your request! Came back with another update, experimenting with motion and trying to make it more like she's about to slam that hammer down.

Also some practice sketches down below. Any thoughts so far?
>>
>>46954008
Poog, do you think you could do a Were-Vulture from TES?
>>
>>46954684
Not OR but that's looking cool.
>>
File: AlabasterEvolutionCollage.png (2 MB, 1358x1226) Image search: [Google]
AlabasterEvolutionCollage.png
2 MB, 1358x1226
>>46937104
Bumping and flipping a request for:

I'm looking for an update for some character art of mine.

I need an image of the Tiefling Paladin in the center of the picture, standing atop a sandy dune and looking towards the perspective. She's wearing the same basic armor as in the original pic, but she's added a bear hide cape like top left and changed her sword out for the image on the right(It's a greatsword by the way).

The image on bottom left is as close as I could find to the pose I'm looking for, with her holding her sword to the side as her hair and cape billow in the wind behind her.

She would have a serious expression on her face with bags under her eyes, determined to keep one last promise, but so very drained by the hardships of her adventure and almost ready to give up if not for one last responsibility.

I want to say thanks in advance.
>>
>>46954710
Example? Never heard of it.
>>
File: HornyLadyHairA.png (269 KB, 312x556) Image search: [Google]
HornyLadyHairA.png
269 KB, 312x556
>>46945689
Will this do friend?
>>
File: wereghoul mask husbando.jpg (100 KB, 1101x1153) Image search: [Google]
wereghoul mask husbando.jpg
100 KB, 1101x1153
>>46954008
And a mask, now.
>>
File: Shota stargazer.png (441 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Shota stargazer.png
441 KB, 600x450
Timegazer is to timebreaker as stargazer is to ?
>>
Going to try again... Could I get someone to draw a girl like the picture (Found one that has a similar body build as to what I was picturing) but with the outfit and other changes I describe? I hope it'll help better than what I've posted in the past.

Have her wearing a gold and green shoulder-less top and a golden skirt that is shorter in the front, stopping at about the mid-thigh, and longer in the back, going a small ways past the knees. She is lightly tanned and has green eyes with light brown hair that stops at her shoulders. She wears a pair of gauntlets with small barrels protruding from the knuckles, as well as seemingly bladed greaves. She also sports a long golden scarf with thin silver stripes running along the length of it; even when wrapped around her neck it still goes past her waist.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this! Even if I don't get any art, I thank you all the same!

Still, I hope this one works a little better... Sorry for taking up your time with my request though.
>>
>>46954929
No examples exist. We just know that it's a lycan, takes the form of a vulture instead of a wolf, like all lycans in TES it's spooky, and probably flies.
>>
File: 1ABX5Rq.jpg (17 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
1ABX5Rq.jpg
17 KB, 500x308
>>46955820
>>
File: charlia.jpg (203 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
charlia.jpg
203 KB, 800x600
>>46943776
I made a thing for you

I may just wind use this program to make all of my campaign npcs in the future. what do you think, OR? did I capture their expressions correctly?
>>
>>46956190
>charlotte it's a fucking warzone you can't just run around in the open get behind cover you dummy
>>
>>46942226
What I'd love is a blue eyed late teens scholar girl with an adventurous daredevil kick to her. Short shoulder length red-brown hair with a slight tan to her and glasses.

If she could have a book or be in the middle of an acrobatics/athletics check that'd be rad.
>>
>>46956262
I immediately pictured your character at a gaming table rolling an actual athletics check.
>>
>>46954684
not or or a contributing artist, but your pose definitely feels more in motion and organic than arm and hammer, arm and hammer
>>
>>46956190
Cute! What program did you use?
>>
>>46956514
it's hero forge. you can just google it and find it for free, it's like a miniature customizing company.
>>
>>46956565
Oh, cool. Well thanks, anon I'm going to check it out. If I could make some minis and order them for these two, that'd be awesome.
>>
>>46956594
np
>>
>>46956296
For some reason...I need this to happen now.
>>
File: waz and otto ref.png (178 KB, 313x697) Image search: [Google]
waz and otto ref.png
178 KB, 313x697
>>46942226
Could I get an ork with a ruby red visor made of crystal (like the deff dred slit in the pic) with a metal gob (also like in pic) trying to get his face in the same picture as a large obviously flesh forged explorator whose face has the same mask and hood (without the goggles) in the pic.

The explorators face is a maggoty white, which helps indicate it was cloned tissue he grafted on.

Its a vid screen and the ork wants to see whats going on.
>>
>>46942226
that lady is going to snap her ankle the first time she lunges, fancy snake outfit or no
>>
>>46956942

why do you say that anon?
>>
File: wyldcat request.png (2 MB, 1360x1028) Image search: [Google]
wyldcat request.png
2 MB, 1360x1028
so I have a character for an Exalted game, a Lunar New Moon (basically a demigod with sneaky/hunter/investigator stats) who transforms into what's basically a Giant Pallas Cat/Manul. They're a bit like tigers in the region he lives in, only they're super floofy. If I could get a guy who looks like the pic with cat's eyes and maybe some nods to his feline form like a fluffy cape or something with silver tattoos similar to the pattern in the pic that'd be nice.
>>
>>46947103
Do you live in Florida? Or is that particular kind of spider widespread throughoutt he US?
>>
File: Claw References.png (470 KB, 736x459) Image search: [Google]
Claw References.png
470 KB, 736x459
It's kind of a pain finding things that work for the character, but I'm making due with what works.

The character is a female Longtooth Shifter that serves as a Cleric for the Raven Queen('s replacement in the campaign.) After dying once and getting resurrected by allies, she dropped her flimsy mace for a fullblade and went from standard chainmail to scale armor, and has pretty much become the technical face of the party since she's one of the remaining members of the original party.

I would also like to see an eyepatch over her left eye if it's at all possible. I want it to be a reminder that she's been through shit compared to the relative greenhorns of the party. It's not necessary and I don't want it to be too obnoxious, since I'm new to these kinds of threads.
>>
>PLaying Adventure League at FLGS
>Originally made a one-off expy of Revy from Black Lagoon
>Needed another one-off alt tonight
>Knew I'd die as a level 1, so I break out Revy again
>Rebuild her into a GWF Bladelock styled after Dante from DMC
>Got in my CUHRAZEE fix
>Fucking failed miserably at drawing my character portrait

If I post my miserable failure, is there a drawfriend that would take a crack at it?
>>
>>46957444
post it and find out instead of talking about it
>>
>>46957480
There is a 100% chance of people shitting on me for being bad at drawing, mostly because I purposefully drew tig ol' bitties and couldn't decide how I wanted the armor to both seem to be functional and still qualify as Chain Mail, while still showing them tig ol' bitties.

There is a relatively low chance of reward for subjecting myself to getting shit on for something that could simply stay buried on my character sheet forever.
>>
>>46957687
>tig ol' bitties

yo is this your first drawthread? read through the past like, 5 and see if tits are an issue here.

also there is a 0% chance of you getting decent art if you don't stop worrying about anonymous stranger opinions instead of posting your request.
>>
>>46957687
Post it friendo. I might touch it up.
>>
File: request.png (4 MB, 1461x1682) Image search: [Google]
request.png
4 MB, 1461x1682
Requesting a Conan the Barbarian-esque orc male.

Tall and muscular, standing upright and proud. Green skin. Clean shaven with wild black hair that frames his face, falling down his shoulders and resting at his chest as well as spilling down his back. No piercings or tattoos. Thick leather loincloth held in place by a huge belt fixed with various chains and straps. Carries a two-handed, single-bladed axe that he hefts over one shoulder confidently. Axe is not overly ornate, but it does look to be of a rare quality and has no notches in the blade. Unlike the references he does NOT wear a fur cloak. His chest is completely bare though he does wear studded leather bracers on the forearms and big furry boots with some armor plating for extra protection.

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>46957733
>Implying I haven't
It's Revy dressed as Dante in standard GWF Bladelock gear (ie Greatsword+Chainmail). She didn't get nearly the love and care that my main got, so she's very straight forward.

I suppose I could have noted that I'm now rocking a pair of amber sunglasses of charm person.

>>46957757
Give me a sec, and forgive the eraser smudging.

I wish I was good at drawing.
>>
File: 1461820002825.jpg (807 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461820002825.jpg
807 KB, 2048x1152
>>46957843
Faces are soul crushigly hard

I think my phone may have rotated this. Sorry.
>>
>>46957687
>There is a 100% chance of people shitting on me for being bad at drawing

I don't think you understand the atmosphere of draw threads.
>>
>>46957899
I was expecting something way worse, anon.
>>
File: rhino.png (788 KB, 425x795) Image search: [Google]
rhino.png
788 KB, 425x795
I'm playing a cavalry golem themed off of Rhino from Warframe in a game right now, I was wondering if somebody could take the Rhino skin from this image and draw him with a more biomechanical/black clay and metal feel to him and a helmet with a sideways crest of white and black feathers like a Roman legion officer? He usually wields a massive chunk of metal with a sharpened bottom as a shield and a magical burning lance.
>>
>>46957167
It's from pathfinder..
>>
>>46958051
Thanks

I think.

Still, a proper portrait would be nice.
>>
>>46958320
Oh, no doubt, but we expected some real shit. What you drew isn't *great*, but it could have been so much worse.
>>
File: image006.jpg (48 KB, 401x727) Image search: [Google]
image006.jpg
48 KB, 401x727
>>46957167
>>46958280
>>
File: Glorantha Request.jpg (307 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Glorantha Request.jpg
307 KB, 1280x720
Requesting an image of an Orlanthi thane and his beautiful wife. They are living in Prax (as pictured) and are standing in front of a zebra, the thane's mount. The thane is dressed for war, and has his arms and armor about him; his wife is wearing a beautiful silk dress that accentuates her features, and she uses kohl to darken her eyes and red paint on her lips -- they should both look regal and powerful.

In the distance is their home, lined on one side with cypress trees; orange trees grow on the slope facing us. The sky is bright blue, and there are fields of golden grain surrounding them.
>>
>>46954684
Not your OR, but that looks so much more fluid and dynamic, really good work, drawbro.
>>
>>46958414
Are you fucking real?
>>
File: kek.jpg (79 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
79 KB, 1024x576
>>46958414
>This specific
>>
>>46943776
>smut pieces
links?__________________
>>
>>46958627
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KoDT7GbbSmiZivy8zKaPzBtYvC1bsViSdLbTBNwCD6w/edit?usp=sharing
http://pastebin.com/m4wKcqpm
I don't think either have gotten to the particularly smutty parts yet. The pastebin one seems to be more lewd off the bat than the google docs one though.
>>
>>46958728
thanks anon. are the writers here in the drawthread?
>>
>>46958774
Uh, I'm around (the pastebin one).
>>
>>46959031
nice, yours is pretty good. I haven't read the other one yet. got any trump cards you're gonna throw into it?

>>46956190
>>46956243
lol'd.
>>
>>46959116
Yeah, I was going to have Charlotte build a wall around Julia halfway in.
Really though, what do you mean by 'trump cards'?And thanks.
>>
>>46959143
lol I meant like particularly specific scenes or something you're working in, or are you just kinda letting the words fall out as they come?
>>
File: drawfriend request.png (1 MB, 1904x1066) Image search: [Google]
drawfriend request.png
1 MB, 1904x1066
Could someone please draw the guy on the right but with a tower shield and coloured like the girl on the left.
That's fur around his shoulders, so colour that white/light brown please.
If you could make the armour quite light in colour (so it looks well maintained) that would be great.
I'd like the pteruges coloured black with light grey/silver studs.

Feel free to make the pose more exciting if it suits you.

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: phrasingboom.png (629 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
phrasingboom.png
629 KB, 1280x720
>>46959170
Hey!
>>
>>46959170
It's planned out in advance, but there's nothing especially interesting about it. Unless the OR has specific input or people have ideas, it's going to end up fairly generic f/f lesbian stuff.
>>
>>46959234
Not him, and I have all of zero experience with writing in general, but if one or both of them have access to magic, that could be really interesting to explore.
>>
>>46959287
>Charlotte.
>This is your god speaking.
>That is not the appropriate use of Lay on Hands.
>Please continue.
>>
>>46959379

Literally choked on my drink. 10/10. You raise an interesting thought, I wonder what god/domain she is affiliated with. And I wonder if Julia knows Entagling Strike...
>>
>>46959428
I think it was mentioned she had an Oath of Devotion? I could be wrong on that, but it sounds right with my memory.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-01-56-18-1.png (263 KB, 1080x1487) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-01-56-18-1.png
263 KB, 1080x1487
>>46959031
>>46959234
Hey anon, OR here. I don't want to influence your work in any way, I would really like to see your interpretation of the ladies.

>>46959287
She is a paladin, and Julia a ranger. Or setting uses the non-magic rangers though, so no, she doesn't know Ensnaring Strike.

>>46959379
;D

>>46959428
>>46959503
Oath of Devotion is correct. Specifically, she worships Heironeus and was brought up in the Topaz Order. The campaign is supposed to heavily feature illithids and aboleths.
>>
File: pstewart.jpg (41 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
pstewart.jpg
41 KB, 500x382
>>46959537
>courtly love and respect of all women

it's perfect.
>>
>>46959560
Yeah, I couldn't pass it up. The ongoing desire to rid the world of mindflayers and their ilk, along with the GLORY aspect just fit her character to a tee.
>>
File: Phyra&Gnibs.jpg (307 KB, 879x1327) Image search: [Google]
Phyra&Gnibs.jpg
307 KB, 879x1327
with all the lewd art going through I have been tempted to ask a drawfriend to re-imagine an event that happened between my rogue (Phyra) and and her goblin servant (Gnibs).

Basically she got snagged up by a patch of assassin vines while trying to scout some tunnels, rather than attempt to help me Gnibs just sat back and laughed his ass off (lil prick got his later). So if you could draw her upside down with, one hand fighting to keep the vines from pulling off her pants other hand wrestling away another vine and she biting yet another (tip not in her mouth just like mid ways down the vine), and a few other vines grabbing for her more intimate areas, while Gnibs sits safely to the side laughing at her plight.

I'm not looking for you to do full nudity (unless your up for it) just very close to it clothes and gear being pulled/ripped away.

I have a tentacle fetish and was really turned on by the events of that session... please don't judge me it's embarrassing enough doing this anonymously.
>>
>>46959923
I almost stopped reading at goblin servant, but I'm glad I continued.
>>
>>46959923
Your GM did this? Lmao what?

My GM usually just has us go on interesting adventures and fight owlbears. I've never heard of someone doing something so sensual. Were you the only one getting off to it or were the other players' hands under the table as well?
>>
>>46959969
It probably wasn't as overt as you're pretending it was.
>>
>>46959969
>>46959976
No nothing sensual happened (although Gnibs sit there laughing at me rather than help) I just made some grapple checks to get loose than toyed with the idea of tossing Gnibs into it. But still kinda got turned on be the encounter hence the re-imagine request.
>>
File: MirabelleDullahan.png (3 MB, 2400x1231) Image search: [Google]
MirabelleDullahan.png
3 MB, 2400x1231
I've a bit of an unusual request.

I'd like the character on the left as a Dullahan/Headless Horseman, astride a dusty black motorcycle in a resting position. Her head in the crook of one of her arms with the other holding the handlebars of the bike, and a crossbow slung across her back. Her apparel would be similar to the original reference, but made of of things like combat boots, tactical belts, and tattered materials for a more modern/post apocalyptic wasteland feel to it, similar to the image on the right.

I would really appreciate it Drawfriends.
>>
Requesting a toxic shaman. Sickly looking elf(hollow cheeks, rings under guys eyes, whatever works). Shirtless with tribal tattoos all over his chest. A ton of charms hanging around his neck, beads feathers and all that stuff, but most importantly a golden, diamond encrusted bling chain spelling "death". He's also wearing a sideways baseball cap.
>>
>>46942475
bumpin
>>
>>46960252
I know twenty-four is an awfully high number to try to count to, but you should work on it.
>>
>>46958728
A rush of hot hair blew into Dominique’s face as she entered the room. On the bed was Charlotte, laid in a lascivious posture that was exacerbated by the sheer white gown that clung to her skin. In the light of the window and fanning herself, she looked like a goddess of old and Dominique couldn’t retain a gasp at seeing such beauty.

brb fanning my face
>>
File: 1461711511586.jpg (127 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461711511586.jpg
127 KB, 960x1280
I'd love if someone could draw a knight in full plate, charred black dragging a bastard sword behind him through the snow, with the snow melting around his feet.
Maybe holding his empty hand up, watching snow boil into steam as it touches his gauntlet.
I couldn't find a decent reference, but the armour doesn't need any excessive detail, as any capes, tabards, or other such things would have long since burned away.
>>
>>46960663
That's not a Charlotte, is it? Well, too bad...
>>
>>46960542
that's some real, genuine Bad Writing though.
>>
>>46960945
plenty of other requests have been done, quit being so sour that yours got passed again. the only reason the one request is getting so much attention is because the artists want to draw it
>>
>>46960945
Why are you upset, anon? Just enjoy the art like everyone else.
>>
File: 1453602758108.jpg (172 KB, 418x834) Image search: [Google]
1453602758108.jpg
172 KB, 418x834
I'm gonna write an opera about Charlotte and Julia!
>>
>>46961018
You owe us a sonata first, remember?

>>46960945
I'll take 10 Charlotte posts over posts like this >>46958414
>>
File: SamuraiChick.jpg (149 KB, 1024x542) Image search: [Google]
SamuraiChick.jpg
149 KB, 1024x542
From last thread, requesting pic related as a caster - scrolls hanging from her armor, wielding a bladeless ritual knife, maybe, or else another open scroll.
>>
>>46960975
>plenty of others
>2
>one of which is a literal pencil scribble
>>
>>46961083
In this most recent thread that is barely half over, sure, but I mean since the request. Stay mad and make sure to copy/paste your request in the next thread too.

Have you considered that your request is uninteresting?
>>
File: Queen of the Swarm.png (387 KB, 564x1166) Image search: [Google]
Queen of the Swarm.png
387 KB, 564x1166
Re-requesting pic related in the cockpit of a battle mech (ideally just a bust, manipulating a glowing holographic interface). No need for details on the mech, I just need a picture of the pilot.
>>
>>46961083
i mean you don't have to be here anon. if you are unhappy just leave.
>>
>>46960945
I don't get it.
>>
>>46960542
forsooth, mine sides doth fly heav'nward on gossamer wings of cherubim and seraphim

yon scrivenings doth provide delight and mirth in uncountable measure, a superfluidity of mellifluous melodrama hitherto unseen
>>
>>46961150
He's mad that a request from about a week ago is still getting ongoing attention from quality artists while the OR is waiting for the sfw delivery someone is making, senpai.
>>
>>46960226
Cool might try this one.

Just to clarify, when you say "tribal" you mean like actual Native American tribal, not like modern jaggy-lines tattoo tribal? Bc both could be apt here but just checkin'!
>>
>>46961029
This.

Nobody is holding a gun to the drawfriends and making them do the pics (that we know of?) And I'd rather see tons of cool art go to a Or that isn't begging for it or asking for hyperspecific.

>>46961188
Hey, good to see you in here, your stuff is badass.
>>
>>46961188
Oh shit, that's gonna be epic as fuck.
>>
>>46961185
Oh, alright. I'm just confused why they singled out my request.
Thanks fampai.
>>
>>46961237
No clue. If anything they should've singled out my request which is basically an evil Charlotte although I'm 95% sure I requested her long before Charlotte became a thing. I guess you just got unlucky?
>>
File: Old man De Corbin.jpg (147 KB, 444x1050) Image search: [Google]
Old man De Corbin.jpg
147 KB, 444x1050
>>46948163
Had to resize that.
>>
>>46961235
Nicely done, drawbro. I had no clue what that weapon was supposed to be, glad you did haha.

>>46961261
I think the first request was like, 6 days ago. Don't quote me on that, though.

But for real, why can't we just enjoy the art for what it is? None of it has been about my character, but I'm still team Charlotte the Harlot. Do people get that irrationally mad when it's not their snowflake getting drawn?
>>
>>46961294
I might've requested my Death Knight after Charlotte's first request, Iunno, but I definitely requested her before Charlotte became a thing. I'm not mad, though, all these Charlotte deliveries are awesome, but I think I can understand his point of view: Charlotte already has a drawfriend working on the SFW piece that the OR wants, so all the other drawfriends that do a Charlotte piece are just a drawfriend that's not filling out someone else's delivery, because of course merely by asking someone else to draw for you you must be entitled to get it filled out, right?

I understand their point of view, I don't agree with it.
>>
>>46961293
Oops, I complimented the one you deleted.

Good work anon! It looks really nice. I'm not the OR though.
>>
>>46961325
I was about to have a nasty response to you before I read the spoiler haha.

I mean, really. The artists don't have any obligation to even so much as BE here, let alone draw your specific donut steel. Shit, goblinvomit said (in reference to the Charlotte request), and I quote,
>I'm enamoured by her, I'm going to cross the line

And that was AFTER he had already drawn the lewd version of her.
>>
>>46961356
>>46961325
And of course when I say 'you', you know I don't mean 'you' you, I mean the whiners and beggars.
>>
>>46961359
Generic "you" not specific "you," I getcha.

I still wish my Death Knight was getting lewds of her drawn.
>>
>>46961373
Of course, and I would like my request filled. But in the meantime, I am perfectly content with enjoying the Charlia.
>>
>>46961356
Did anything ever come of that? If so, I think I missed it.
>>
>>46961706

Nah, nothing yet. He may not even post it here, though. He posts his art to a tumblr, though, you might try that and see if it goes there.
>>
>>46952261
OR here much love
>>
>>46957899
Out of curiosity, any drawfriends want to point me at one of the tutorials or something they think would be most helpful to me? Based on this grand work of art?
>>
>>46962036
read the OP, that's what I used.
>>
>>46954684
Your OR here, sorry for replying late, it's looking absolutely amazing! The movement is definitely showing in the art, and it looks a lot more lively, if that makes sense.
>>
Requesting a bald, black woman. She is young and has a kind face, and dressed in formal dress (conservatively). There is a veteran who lost his legs to battle (medieval setting by the way), sat on a chair out of the dance. She is stood next to him, and takes his hand and dances there with the grizzled veteran, who is happy to be included this way.

Sorry if the wording is poor, requesting from my mobile.
>>
>>46962228
This image just sounds so sweet, I really want to hear the story behind these characters.
>>
>>46962228
>>46962248
Seconded.
>>
Ok here is hoping,

I have a dnd group and i am hoping for a group picture.

I am going to be as specific as possible. Hopefully that helps some kind soul draw this as I am art bad.

A blue dragonborn sorceror, male. Wears robes and has a staff.
A half elf bard with heavy armor and shield. Black hair. Male. Plays a didgeridoo.
A elf druid, female, scimitar and shield.
A human paladin, heavy armor and sword/shield.
A ratman monk, wielding a trident.
Half orc cleric, green hair, greygreen skin. Scale armor.

Thank ya in advance oh great and glorious art makers!
>>
>>46962264
I remember when I was this optimistic.
>>
File: toxic_sham_wip.jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
toxic_sham_wip.jpg
38 KB, 300x400
>>46961194
>>46961199
ey thanks!

>>46960226
here's the wip also JSYK might be disappearing for a day or so if I do pls repost request with wip in next thread so I gots an anchor, thanks!
>>
>>46962322
>titty elf
Lol
>>
>>46962228
>>46962248
>>46962255

I'm afraid, but I need to know.
>>
File: 1461681888737.jpg (378 KB, 1132x754) Image search: [Google]
1461681888737.jpg
378 KB, 1132x754
Female orc barbarian (pic related) being forced to wear a fancy dress and hating it

Thanks in advance
>>
>>46944470
is it just me or does she look like an elf? aside from the ears of course.
>>
>>46962268
I have great faith :)
>>
File: 1024px-Senior_drill_instructor.jpg (99 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Senior_drill_instructor.jpg
99 KB, 1024x672
May I request a wh40k commissar dressed as a good 'ol Drill Sergeant? Said commissar who's dressed as a Drill Sergeant would of course have markings and signs to show his of the imperium with skulls and stuff.
>>
File: Spec Ops Loadout.jpg (39 KB, 230x438) Image search: [Google]
Spec Ops Loadout.jpg
39 KB, 230x438
bumping from previous thread >>46939154

a human soldier wearing the gear/armor in the pic where he's siting down in a log in a forest and having a friendly chat with a wood elf who's also siting in the same log as the human soldier.
>>
>>46962579
>drill sergeant
>sergeant
>not instructor

Boy
>>
File: oricle.jpg (154 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
oricle.jpg
154 KB, 800x800
>>46962579
You should go for an actual sergeant, not a commissar.

Also... colour sergeant is an option.
>>
File: tumblr_n65gw3fSnI1rfnw5zo1_1280.jpg (829 KB, 1251x1669) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n65gw3fSnI1rfnw5zo1_1280.jpg
829 KB, 1251x1669
Can I get a modern day soldier like this traveling with a really talkative fantasy race person like an elf or a fairy who's very talkative and the soldier has a really annoyed expression?
>>
OP of >>46962579

>>46962621
Fine then, may I atleast get a drill instructor barking orders at recruit guardsmen then?
>>
>>46962322
Max jelly
>>
>>46962659
>drill instructor
>not senior drill instructor

Boyyy
>>
File: orc dress.png (746 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
orc dress.png
746 KB, 600x1000
>>46962443
>>
File: scum tarot finished.png (4 MB, 1064x1716) Image search: [Google]
scum tarot finished.png
4 MB, 1064x1716
I'm not very good with my tablet yet, but if anyone wants to post reference images they like, I can chopshop them together, recolour some pieces, and throw down a filter to make it less obvious. I've been making roll20 tokens and tarot cards for friends' characters.
>>
>>46962248
>>46962369
Okay, so first off, its an idea for a character I had just now based off something I saw earlier. I work with a disabled man, and today we went to a place designed to be something like a very safe and friendly dance club for the disabled. The guy I work with shot off on his own instantly and enjoyed dancing to the music in the big open space. I noticed a heavily disabled man in a modified wheelchair sat near the benches (the whole thing was taking place in an old school sports hall), on his own, seeming quite sad. He was older than the others, and not the most pleasing to look at due to his disability affecting his facial structure, so I felt like people avoided him. Except for one woman, who seemed like a very quiet, nervous person. She came up to him and took his hand, and stood next to him dancing, so that it was like they were dancing together. His face lit up and for the next hour she danced with him, and I don't think I've ever seen anybody as happy as he was then.
>>
>>46943101
Bump for never giving up
>>
>>46963066

You made me cry a little while I was working, Anon.
Cute co-worker asked me if there was something wrong, told the story, she started crying too.

If I get sex tonight, Anon, One day I will find you and save your life, or make you a really good sandwich.
>>
File: ogretoken.png (558 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
ogretoken.png
558 KB, 720x720
>>46963011
I also made the art that I used for this token, but it took the better part of a day off.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (22 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
22 KB, 228x300
>>46963066
I was right. It was very sweet.
>>
File: winter knight.png (2 MB, 1194x794) Image search: [Google]
winter knight.png
2 MB, 1194x794
>>46960663
>>
>>46962885
That's pretty fucking great, thank you!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.