[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Young Demon Familar Quest 1 part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5
File: 1459189694626.png (2 MB, 1000x804) Image search: [Google]
1459189694626.png
2 MB, 1000x804
Previous part: http://pastebin.com/gccDj2ef
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/gccDj2ef

I open my mouth to speak, as get a good look at her shirt for the first time, and manage to tear my eyes away from it and back to her eyes, despite my mind screaming at me not to. That is...well it's a very well made and pricey looking shirt, and the only people who can afford that aren't from my part of Brausrburge, so she has to be on a higher rung than I am...was, all things considering actually. And if there's one thing papa told me, it's to respect your betters.

I bow my head, a little shakily as I take a deep breath.

"Well, I was...sort of handed over to...those people" I say motioning with my spare set of hands towards the pile of meat and blood on the floor, which just makes this iris girl look her lips hungrily, before she pushes her glasses up and frowns, nodding slowly

"....Witchy?" her mother says coldy, a chill filling the room "Oh don't run like that, I just want to talk a little bit"

"And I was supposed to just go back home" I say chuckling happily "But I kind of...well they killed me, and I woke up like this so...I really have no idea what's going on se...madame?"

The girl chuckles, holding her hand other her mouth as I hear a sharp cry of pain from the corner of the room.

"Oh stop whining, your limbs grow back anyways, its just a friendly warning" the girls mother says calmly, before she suddenly behind her daughter, smiling happily as her hood sticks straight up, and I see she has fangs the size of kitchen knife "So we're going to have to bind her to your ourselves, so...hold still for a second"

I blink, as I see a glint of steel flash from the woman's side

What do I do?
[]...Wait, if they were going to give me back why....oh *realize what happend*
[] Try to run 1d20+agility
[] Close my eyes
[] Wait..can one of you tell me what's going on
[] bow your head
[] NO 1d100 *magic*
[] write in
>>
>>46781960
>[]...Wait, if they were going to give me back why....oh *realize what happend*
>>
>>46781960
>>
>>46781960
>[] Close my eyes
>[] bow your head
>>
>>46781960
>[] Close my eyes
>>
>>46781960
>>
>>46781960
>[]...Wait, if they were going to give me back why....oh *realize what happened*
>[] Eh fuck it. My life sucked anyways.
>>
>>46781960
>[] bow your head
>>
>>46781960
>>
>>46781960
>[] Close my eyes
>[] Eh fuck it. My life sucked anyways.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>46781960
>[] NO 1d100 *magic*
>>
>>46782032
well damn
>>
>>46781960
>[] Close my eyes
>[] bow your head

"Please, just make it quick. I don't understand any of this, so do whatever you have to to end it." Preferably with a sniffle.
>>
>>46782032
such a beautiful roll...wasted...
>>
>>46781960
>[] Wait..can one of you tell me what's going on
>[] Close my eyes
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 750x1334
>>46782032
Damn
>>
>>46782032
Well now we have to with this
>>
>>46781960
>[] Wait..can one of you tell me what's going on

>>46782032
Shame
>>
>>46781960
Is Layla still called Countess?
And how come the girl doesn't recognize her?
>>
>>46782085
Brausburgr grew a lot from the small village it used to be.
IIRC it covers most of the land between balkan and crimea nowadays.
>>
>>46782085
you say that like layla has ANY reason to leave her castle.
Maria is there.
>>
>>46782120
Occasionaly she probably does to get some murder.
>>
>>46782120
>you say that like layla has ANY reason to leave her castle.
I imagine she does leave to kill things from time to time.
>>
>>46782120
Maria would never let her bring sport to the castle, it'd be ruining the carpet.
She probably leaves to hunt with Marla from time to time.
>>
>>46782085
>>46782120
>>46782136
>>46782153
>>46782177
Newfag here. What quest is Layla from?
>>
File: Really.jpg (13 KB, 218x165) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
13 KB, 218x165
>>46782177
>She probably leaves to hunt with Marla from time to time.
Marla's left anon, All her sisters did.
>>46782206
You cannot be serious.
>>
>>46782206
Assassin School Quest.
It finished last week and this is sort of a sequel to it and the spiritual successor to two other quests that sadly died before their time.
Layla was the protagonist of that one, and here the crazy chick whos daughter we're getting bound to.
>>
>>46782217
Its been a while, Marla stayed for decades. And I doubt Layla stopped kiling just because she left.
>>
>>46782206
...dude.
for-fucking-SHAME
assassin school quest.
go read it.
>>
>>46782217
Don't be a asshole.

>>46782206
Assassin (high)school quest
>>
"Wait" I say slowly as I a chill washes over me again and it feels like I just swallowed a giant brick of ice, and in the middle of winter no less "if they were going to give me back why....oh"

I lower my head as everything gets a little...distant feeling, and numb. I feel my eyes begin to water as I get angry and sad, and...confused.I look up and look at Iris.

She frowns sadly, and reaches out to touch my forehead with the edge of her wings. Her red eyes look down at me with pitty...which is so strange for a noble and

Krrrk? what's that noise...and why does my head hurt so much. I look up and see a knife stuck in my forehead, and try to scream in pain as it gets wrenched at, and I breath rapidly, panicking as my heart or the closest thing to it goes wild in my chest, beating and thumping like a drum, no like several drums!

"Mom, you didn't have to do it like that" Iris sighs as she places the hand bit of her wing on my head as I feel a heat push its way through and into my school "You nearly scared the life out of her"

"Well...she technically already lost it" the woman says trying to sound cute "Besides, she should be honored to serve you, we're royalty aren't we?"

"Yes, but still, no reason to be cruel for no reason when there are easier alternatives...sorry mali, I know this is probably very...strange for you, but...your my familiar now, which means, you're stuck with me practically forever" Iris says happily, patting me on the head as I start to be able to think of things that aren't naughty and fun sounding.

What do I say?
[]....royalty? wait...the only royal...oh.oh *Mali.exe has ceased functioning*
[] WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO THAT
[] so kind of like marriage
[] forever but? what?
[] Wait...can one of you tell me who I am
[] Well, it's better than the farm I guess
[] Please don't eat me I'll...give you monster sickness
[] write in

-
Also, figured what fan art would give you as a bonus, gifts from hat man/ Damned Favor points.
>>
>>46782269
>[]....royalty? wait...the only royal...oh.oh *Mali.exe has ceased functioning*
>>
>>46782269
>[] Well, it's better than the farm I guess
>>
>>46782269
[]....royalty? wait...the only royal...oh.oh *Mali.exe has ceased functioning*
[] WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO THAT
>>
>>46782269
>[] Wait...can one of you tell me who I am
>>
>>46782269
>[] forever but? what?
>[] WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO THAT
>>
>>46782269
>[] so kind of like marriage
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269
>[] Wait...can one of you tell me who I am
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782269

>"Besides, she should be honored to serve you, we're royalty aren't we?"
That doesn't sound very Laylaish HM....
>>
>>46782269

And hopefully we realize these things in that order
>>
>>46782269
>"Besides, she should be honored to serve you, we're royalty aren't we?"
Hm, Please don't change Layla's attitude at your leisure.
>>
>>46782269
>>
>>46782389
an offhand comment like that doesnt seem particularly out of character for layla.
besides. 175 years of pampering and such. a few slight changes are to be expected.

My main question is: "Are layla and Maria still physically the same age/appearance as they were at the end of the quest?"
Because their daughters being taller then them makes me laugh.
>>
>>46782389
Characters can't change and develop over 100 years?

Please
>>
>>46782427
>an offhand comment like that doesnt seem particularly out of character for layla.
She never went on about how superior she is nor ever given a shit about royalty and stuff like that, Ever.
>>
>>46782453
175 years of pampering anon.
Also I see it more as a general lack of care about other people then an actual superiority complex.
>>
>>46782206
Little newfag info summary:
Obviously spoilers for another quest
This quest is build on HMs first succesfull quest, Assassin School Quest, which began being about a teenage girl that comes to a school of assassins and needs to learn the trade and go on missions to kill people etc.
It over time developed into a supernatural mayhem quest when the protagonist (Layla) started cannibalizing her way up the supernatural food chain.
Several characters here will have roots in that quest, such as the druid witch (whos name is Kimberly).

The protagonist ended up bringing "natural" magic into the world leading to a monster apocalypse of sorts.

Important characters:
Layla: Countess or Brausburgs, The Cheshire Cat, The Cat of Ill Omens, Lamia Mother of Monster;- Enjoys Murder and Maria (and her family to some extent)
Deosn't enjoy- Things not prperly dying and lewd things (unless they're from maria)
Maria- Laylas wife, very possessive, a yurifiend, a bit anti-social shut-in, only somewhat accepting of Laylas murderous ways.
Kimberly-The druid witch here, responsible for... a lot of Laylas surge to power.

Rolls are all Best of Five, crit overwrites, if there is a nat20 as sixth roll it counts but only if there was another 20 among the first five.
>>46782345
>>46782389
Its been over a hundred years. She changed a bit in the meantime.
Thoiugh personally I blame this on just keeping up appearances, doesn't feel like her to be on about nobility.
>>
>>46782486
>Thoiugh personally I blame this on just keeping up appearances, doesn't feel like her to be on about nobility.
...Why the hell would Layla of all people care about appearances...
>>
>>46782486
>Several characters here will have roots in that quest, such as the druid witch (whos name is Kimberly).
it really is hilarious how the entire fucking WAR that lead to layla turning into lamia can be traced back to a witch deciding she wanted a familiar.
>>
>>46782517
In front of her daughter? probably because Maria wants it.

Not sure why she would care, but I could see Maria insisting on behaving like in her royalty animus
>>
"Royalty?" I ask as the woman giggles to herself, her hood waving back and forth as she looks down at me, now doubt laughing at the expression on my face, which is halfway through horror and partially shock "But the only royalty around here is...oh..oh"

I giggle as I realize that's the brausr and one of her daughters...which is bad if all the rumors about her are true, I I I I ne

ne

neeed to lay down for a

*thud*
Iris Miller
"Oh great, you broke her" I sigh, as the little imp falls flat on her face

"Oh I couldn't resist Honey" Mom says sadly, her ears falling flat as she sighs and walks in front of me, looking down at Malizeral "So...do you like her"

"Well she..isn't completely inhuman, so I should at least be able to learn to, seems like a nice girl" I sigh, yawning as I try to pick her up with my wings as she stares off into space, muttering to herself "So I can use magic like you now right?"

"Well you should, if not you can just do what I did" Mom say chuckling as she bites her thumb as she walks out of the door, leaving kimberly to bleed sap on the floor...I don't look at her, or the rest of the carnage it's...a little distasteful "and eat her up"

"No, first off I can't do that, second off, I wouldn't want to" I sigh shaking my head as we walk into the catacombs, and I cover my nose with my wings

"Oooh it's much easier" She says tapping her head "trust me....Well, I have some other birthday things to do for you so...uh just don't go to the dining room just yet, okay"

I open my mouth to speak, but mom is already gone in a flash of red, as she fazes through roof

Where do I take the imp?
[] my room
[] Library
[] gardens
[] dining room
[] try to freak her out *take her where*
[] wake her up
switching back to Mali next post

>>46782345

And she was just trying to bullshit her way out of stabbing you through the skull with said knife
>>
>>46782538
>[] Library
>>
>>46782538
>[] my room
>>
>>46782538
>[] Library
>>
>>46782538
>[] Library
>>
>>46782538
>[] My Room
>>
>>46782538
>[] Library

>>46782532
>it really is hilarious how the entire fucking WAR that lead to layla turning into lamia can be traced back to a witch deciding she wanted a familiar.
I kinda wonder what happened to snack
>>
>>46782538
>[] My room
>>
>>46782538
>[] Library
time to look for cook books!
>>
>>46782538
>[] my room
>>
>>46782538
>my room

Only good things can come of this... That or horrible things that I'll find hilarious, either way.
>>
>>46782538
>[] my room
>>
>>46782538
>"So I can use magic like you now right?"
So I assume retroactively we assume Laylas demon had a Air-Subschool Lightning specialization?
>>
>>46782647
Her first spell was hellfire vomit though.
>>
>>46782538
>[] my room
Wonder what it looks like.
>>46782647
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the opposite and Layla subcounsciously gave her the middle finger.
>>
>>46782647
I think it simply worked different back then, layla only used her as battery to fuel the cauldrons witch magic.
>>
>>46782647
come to think of it we really abused the fuck out of lightning didnt we?
Remember that one fight where we were just casting lightning over and over and kept getting crits?
>>
>>46782682
>come to think of it we really abused the fuck out of lightning didnt we?
Yeah, its odd how we switched from hellfire vomit over to lightning once we got that perk.

And thn we got hellfire plasma...
>>
>>46782682
I'm kinda disappointed we didn't use Touch of Time more often.

But BY GOD do I NOT miss the familiarfags...
>>
>>46782786
Same.
>>
I sigh, as the silence of solitude fills this old forgotten tomb, as I am left with my familiar, Malizeral. I look down at her, and it seems like she's either passed out or fell asleep. Which makes sense, since she's been through a lot of stress. I frown as I slowly run my wing over the slowly closing wound in her forhead. Not to mention she could've nearly died, I think she deserves a bit of rest before I get her teaching my the basics of our magic.

I look around at the old bones and dust covered walls, as well as some webs my older sister left down here, and take a breath, as I go to retrace mysteps back to the castle proper.
Malizeral
Warm, and soft, this feels nice. I could almost melt away here and...wait where am I? I sniff the air, smelling perfume...lavender scented, a dull boring smell that isn't anyway exciting or fun enough to get my heart racing. I sit up, and find I'm wrapped up in a bunch of light black blankets.

and I'm on a bed, alone, in a very dark room. I blink as my eyes start to adjust, and I realize this is less of a room, and more of some rafters with floorings put between them, and its filled with books and blankets, and I can even see a bean bag hanging from one of the higher ones.

It's kind of cold up here, and now I can see that a few long strands of cloth are hanging from the higher rafters, like drapes.

"Wooow" I say as I try to get my wings untangled from the bed, and then I notice the bed is made out of iron, covered and fitted with gold, and...

I look up at the ceiling, and realize it's hanging from a chain hammered into the ceiling.

roll 1d20+senses
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>46782830
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46782830
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46782830
Not exactly the most comfortable room, for us is it.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>46782830
Whats gonna be our crit fail bail out in this HM?
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46782830
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46782830
>>
>>46782851
OH SHIT
>>
>>46782851
Well thats a way to start.
>>
I stare at it for a moment, as it drifts back and forth in the air, slowly turning around and around with me on it. and then I hear an electrical buzz, a few rows of rafters down, followed by the flapping of wings. I turn, and see some of the drapes flowing back and forth like something just flew by them or there was some kind of wind in here, which would be impossible.

A smile creeps across my face for...some reason I don't really know, I just feel like smiling for some reason, hmm but that feelings back from before, it's really starting to bug me, whatever that...warm feeling of need is.

And I see from the darkness, a pair of red eyes glowing and staring back at me, a second before the bed shakes back and forth with me on it

Yeah, that's...that iris girl..my master now I guess. I watch her flying around, not realizing I saw her yet.

Wait, what am I wearing. I flap my arms up and down again as I realize I'm actually wearing something now. A far to large set of pajamas, made out of a weird, smooth and cold cloth. There's two holes ripped in the side for my arms, and it's on buttons backwards so my wings can unfurl and.

Wait...I wasn't wearing anything before that whole time.

Why doesn't this disturb me?

What do I do?
[] ponder this
[] try to fly up to Iris and ask her what I have to do 1d100
[] Wait...so am I your slave now or something
[]er, when did you get me these?
[] thank her
[]Yet your imagination run wild
[] try to use the magic thingy I should have apparently 1d100
[] lay back down and nap
[] wander around pretending to be scared
[] write in

>>46782870
Demonic favor
gained by doing demony things, or arty things. Basically, act like a demon, get rewarded for it
>>
>>46783029
>[] ponder this
>[] thank her
>[] Wait...so am I your slave now or something
>>
>>46783029
>[] try to fly up to Iris and ask her what I have to do 1d100
>[]er, when did you get me these?
>[] thank her
>>
>>46783029
>gained by doing demony things, or arty things. Basically, act like a demon, get rewarded for it
Aw man that's kinda railroady HM, You're forcing us to act like a demon and be evil, Not cool.
>>
>>46783029
>[] thank her
>[]Yet your imagination run wild
>>
>>46783029
>>
>>46783029
>[] ponder this
>[] thank her
>>
>>46783065
>young demon familiar quest
>acting like a demon for rewards is railroading!
christ almighty, it begins...
>>
>>46783029
>[] wander around pretending to be scared
>>
>>46783029
>gained by doing demony things, or arty things. Basically, act like a demon, get rewarded for it
Ehem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2wJbNt9vi0
>>
>>46783029
>[] ponder this
>[] thank her
>>
>>46783029
>[] thank her

I'd also vote for flying, but I don't know how the rolling mechanic for this site works.
>>
>>46783065
I like it.
Not to mention you can also find ways to act like a demon and not be evil. Especially on behalf of little miller.

>>46783029
>[] ponder this
>[] thank her
>>
>>46783111

>>15396072 Is your friend.
>>
>>46783029
>[] ponder this
>[] thank her
>>
>>46783065
>whining the demon is incentived act like a demon
>>
>>46783092
>>46783112
>>46783155
In ASQ we weren't forced to act a certain way to get coins, In OPAQ we weren't forced to act a certain way to get our reroll.
>>
>>46783029
>[] thank her

We can always take'em off later, not trying to be too magical realmy here, but a demon doesn't really need clothes let alone a lust demon.
>>
>>46783175
>In ASQ we weren't forced to act a certain way to get coins
Actually thats not true, we were forced to act like a assassin, because coins were rewards for doing bonus stuff on missions.
>>
>>46783175
You're not forced here either.
>>
>>46783175
Cry more?
>>
>>46783194
>You're not forced here either.

>Act a certain way or you don't get rerolls!
>Totally not forcing us
>>
>>46783223
Well, its not.
I mean we don't have rerolls in Da'ta either, and it works fine.
>>
>>46783233
>I mean we don't have rerolls in Da'ta either, and it works fine.
Except when it doesn't and we get shafted hardcore.
>>
>>46783223
We don't need/deserve re-rolls anon. Quit bitching
>>
>>46783251
>Except when it doesn't and we get shafted hardcore.
We're still alive aren't we? Setbacks happen, its part of the game.
And we are much more resilient to final death than krovachi.
>>
>>46783257
Ok then, Remove all rerolls in every quest then since YOU think we don't need them.
>>46783265
>And we are much more resilient to final death than krovachi.

>New spawned Imp
Sure.
>>
>>46783282
Anon, we had a KNIFE PUT INTO OUR SKULL
And we were FINE.
>>
"Thanks for the clothes" I say as I scratch and pull at them as I start to realize how weird it feels to wear them, and not just because they're way to big for my new body, it's like my skin is just trying to reject it or something, well...it still feels better and comfier than anything else I wore be...in my old life

"Oooh" Iris sighs as she hangs on the chain with her legs, nearly making me leap out of the pajama's in shock as she slides down it, and looks me in the eyes, still looking bored "Guess I'm not as sneaky as my sibling then, or maybe you're just sharper than the average human"

"Well I er...guess I am now" I say nodding slowly, as I scoot away from her

"could guess as much, I'd be disappointed if you weren't" She yawns, as she stares at me as she ungracefully falls onto her bed and lays back and smirks, showing two little needle like fangs over her red lips.

Err...I back away from her as she grins

"I just realized!" She shouts, clapping her wings to make kind of a snapping sound "I can make you do anything I want"

And suddenly the warmth constantly coursing through me gets a bit hotter as she scoots towards me, and smiles

"Could you go get a book back for me, from my older brother" She hisses, almost evily as her eyes glow red "He "forgot" to return it, and probably that her borrowed it at all"

"oooh" I sigh, nodding slowly as my legs carry me off the bed

What do I do?
[] ask her what he looks like
[] Try to resist the command 1d20+will
[] Er....what's the book like
[] sorry but...I don't know where he is
[] can't we learn magic instead
[]w rite in
>>
>>46783340
>[] ask her what he looks like
>[] Er....what's the book like
>>
>>46783340
>[] Shuck clothing
>>
>>46783340
>[] sorry but...I don't know where he is
>I guess I really am a slave now...
>>
>>46783340
>>[] ask her what he looks like
>>[] Er....what's the book like
>>
>>46783340
>[] can't we learn magic instead
>>
>>46783340
>>
>>46783340
>>
>>46783340
>I have less than no idea where I am going right now.
>>
>>46783340

Can I maybe get directions to his room as well?
>>
>>46783340
>I guess I really am a slave now...
>>
>>46783340
>[] Where can I find it?
>>
>>46783296
And it'd take a fucking lot more than that to kill Krovachi, Plus do you REALLY think we're going to be fighting mundane shit?
>>
>>46783340
>[] Shuck clothing
>>
>>46783423
yes, we'll also be fighting magical things as well. But as the little Miller is a child still I wouldn't expect many heavy hitters right off the bat.
>>
>>46783423
Literally an Imp, I doubt we'll have to fight too much outside of our level.

Wait until we're actually Succubutt sized
>>
>>46783340
>I say as I scratch and pull at them as I start to realize how weird it feels to wear them, and not just because they're way to big for my new body, it's like my skin is just trying to reject it or something,
Please quit giving in to the fetish trolls HM.
>>
I made it in time for the start of the quest! Slightly saddened by not going wrath but I'm liking how the character is rounding up.
>>
>>46783460
>right off the bat
ha ha, get it because..? oh well.

Anyway, I'm fairlys sure her family name will serve as security from most physical threats for a while

>>46783477
Oh stop the whining for fucks sake
>>
>>46783477
Anon.... please stop. We all don't want to go down the smut route, but don't start bitching about everylustiness by the friggin lust demon.
>>
>>46783484
We might absorb the essence of a wrath demon one day to get Lust+Wrath, so hey.
>>
>>46783501
>We all don't want to go down the smut route
Really? Because by quite a few votes it doesn't seem like everyone agrees.
>>
>>46783477
Literally a lust demon, like christ man take a chill pill or something.

>>46783501
>We all don't want to go down the smut route

I mean I wouldn't mind a smut-bin if HM feels like writing one. Fade to black will work in most cases.
>>
Would anyone be up for the songs in the quest be centered around the Rat Pack ? (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, etc)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gYcyyj9N_ak
>>
>>46783516
Please show me those votes that voted for trying to seduce or make any advances on lil Miller.
>>
>>46783516
>removing clothing is automatically smut!

Anon do you even listen to yourself? Fucking hell man.

I didn't even vote for lust, but I'm not being an ass about it.
>>
>>46783531
Ha, that sounds amazing. Got my music for the night now.
>>
>>46783527
>I mean I wouldn't mind a smut-bin if HM feels like writing one. Fade to black will work in most cases.
I mean smut route as in, constantly voting for having sex, etc. Not that we shouldn't ever have any Fade to blacks ever.
>>
>>46783531
I've always been partial to the 4 seasons myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGL4ed7wSME&index=2&list=PLooQVUxauwudchsBLO7m-95tCpQiYc8xH
>>
>>46783562
yes.
because we've totally been doing that.
hey guys, didn't we have people saying this EXACT SAME SHIT in da'ta thread one?
>>
>>46783562
Well we're impsized at the moment so I wouldn't worry about it TOO much.

Also lust demon, it's going to happen eventually/regularly anyway.
>>
>>46783585
Thats why I'm telling him to calm mthe fuck down.

>>46783591
I don't consider it inevitable, but as long as it doesn't reach disruptive levels I don't care.
>>
>>46783532
Well here you are!
>>46783591
>>
>>46783612
I mean if we feed on that particular emotion/inspire it in others it's going to happen.

It can happen offscreen for all I care, but be realists.
>>
>>46783613
I'm sorry but where is that a vote?

I'm sure there are people who will want smut a lot more often than I would consider productive. But that hasn't happened yet, and if that happens I'm gonna vote against it like you, but being a scaremongering douchebag about it long in advance is not helpful.
>>
>>46783613
Dude I didn't vote to fuck lil miller, quit bitching
>>
>>46783637
There are many ways to be a lust demon, and we can easily engineer these emotions in others without needing to engage ourselves.
>>
>>46783672
>and we can easily engineer these emotions in others without needing to engage ourselves.
And yet there will be anons clamoring for sex and smut.
>>
>>46783652
>I would consider productive

I'm not trying to start an argument or anything, but we need to figure out how we "feed" or whatever on lust before we can decide what's productive.
>>
"Just on problem...er master" I chuckle, raising the pointer finger on all four of my hands "I have no idea what he or your book looks like"

"Oh" she says, laughing and flapping her wings a bit, spinning her hanging bed around a few times "Well he should be easy to spot since he's...well like mom and part cat, if that's to vague, he'll probably be messing around with a sword or something else sharp"

"...You're family is weird, but then again who am I to say anything" I say, trying to flap my own wings, but I just end up hitting myself with them, so I grab them with my spare arms and flare at them "So what does the book look like"

"Oh, it's bound in teeth and leather...bloody leather" Iris giggles nervously "it's a...well I kind of need it to know how to use you, and what you can do"

"Okay" I say nodding as I hop of the bed and nearly fall off my feet "I'll try my best just...don't expect much"

"Oh don't worry, just testing you" She says flatly "Sorry if its a bit cold...but I'm curious"

I look back, and see her take back off with a flap of her wings, making a great mess of noise as I turn back around, and slowly walk forward, towards the one source of light.

I peek down it and nearly fall down it as I gasp in aw, but manage to catch myself with my extra arms.

It's....beautiful, white shiny stones all laid out on the floor and beautiful carpets set around statues carved out of silver and gold in the shape of a woman with long haired and other people who sort of look like Iris, except with different monstery bits.

This...is a little too much, I mean I knew they were rich but...this is a bit too much.

I pull myself up, and take a breath, brushing my hair out of my eyes as I get ready to try and not fall to my second death immediately.

I feel like I'm walking into a den of wolves and yet...I feel...excited
cont
>>
>>46783679

What do I do?
[] ask a servant if they've seen then
[] look for a room that seems like one of her siblings would live in it 1d20+sense
[] maybe magic can help 1d100
[] Just wander around 1d100 for luck
[]....well maybe he's outside?
[] Is..is that food! I smell food! I wanna see I wanna see ! *go to the kitchen*
[] write in
>>
>>46783676
just like there were in asq. and da'ta. and umgq.
Oh wait, there was like a request for a lewdbin at the end of the thread every TEN FUCKING THREADS OR SO.
Seriously, people always say this shit.
>>
>>46783676
>And yet there will be anons clamoring for sex and smut.
Eh, sure. But after the predicted succubus route didn't happen in Da'ta. and considering a lot of people here come from ASQ which had Layla as protag, I'm not too worried.

>>46783688
>[] ask a servant if they've seen then
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46783688
>[] look for a room that seems like one of her siblings would live in it 1d20+sense
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46783688
>[] maybe magic can help 1d100
Spidey sense activate!
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>46783688
>[] look for a room that seems like one of her siblings would live in it 1d20+sense
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>46783688
>>[]Look for a room that seems like one of her siblings would live in it 1d20+sense
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>46783688
>>
>>46783688
>[] look for a room that seems like one of her siblings would live in it
>>
>>46783688
>[] ask a servant if they've seen then
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>46783688
>>
>>46783696
Like I don't know why it's a big deal, at worst it's just a sentence or two in the beginning of the thread or just a fade to black.

Unless people are worried about being a slut?

Becuase we're literally a lust demon
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46783688
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>46783733
oops
>>
>>46783749
>Becuase we're literally a lust demon
A lust demon, not a sex demon.
And lets be fair here, smut, and just the idea of fucking around, leads anons often to make, questionable choices. I understand the concern in principle, even if I don't agree with how its expressed.
>>46783696
Not to forget the predicted constant smut for MGAQ after slime won.
And fuck we never even ot slime on slime lewd.
>>46783688
>>
I propose we just stop bringing it up and find out how we eat through the story. Until it becomes something that can interfere with the story itself I just don't care.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>46783688
>>46783786
>>
>>46783749
>Becuase we're literally a lust demon
Not a sex demon or a succubus, God I swear every time someone mentions Lust everyone gets it in there head "Oh sex and slutting it up!".
>>
>>46783786
>A lust demon, not a sex demon.

Lust is quite literally sexual desire so the two are pretty synonymous.

Honestly? I follow a quest were the MC is a major Nympho and we've basically all become desensitized to it. It isn't as big of a deal as you guys are trying to make it.
>>
>>46783830
>Honestly? I follow a quest were the MC is a major Nympho and we've basically all become desensitized to it.
And exalted quest is shit because of it, Didn't you guys also make horrible mistakes because of sex?
>>
>>46783825
Lust and Sex go hand in hand. Lust is literally sexual desire that's unhealthy.

Like seriously man
>>
>>46783830
>Lust is quite literally sexual desire so the two are pretty synonymous.
Even in actual theology Lust is not synonymous with carnal desire. its just one of many aspects of lusty behaviour.
>>
>>46783830
Lust is more than sexual desire, that is just one aspect. It also pertains to craving or desire for something. It can be quite close to greed in many fashions.
>>
>>46783851
Once, and we got punished for it.

>And exalted quest is shit because of it

Yep all of that fade to black is really awful. Just stop man, you're just looking like a hater
>>
>>46783879
>It can be quite close to greed in many fashions.

Except greed exists, if you wanted a greed MC should've voted greed. Lust is used, and was used as a term expressing unhealthy sexual desire.
>>
>>46783830
>>46783882
If you thought comparing it to exalted quest would make it seem less problematic, then I will have to tell you that taking triple digit amounts of dick and vagina is okay in Creation but I'm not interested in playing that character.
>>
>>46783905
>and was used as a term expressing unhealthy sexual desire
Its also used to express unhealthy desire for other things, like wealth and power.
Greed is more about hoarding what you posess, and Lust more about coveting what you want.
>>
>>46783882
I'd rather not be a gigantic slut thank you very much. Also you literally made your character only able to do shit by seducing and fucking, Which is a terrible idea for a character.
>>
>>46783909
I was just pointing out that sex doesn't really derail as much as they think it does.

It's a completely different mythos and should be treated as such.
>>
>>46783905
Lust is primarily the immaterial version of greed.
>>
>>46783937
>only able to do shit by seducing and fucking

Oh man this misinformation, like you're so wrong it fucking hurts. Seduction has been used maybe twice in that quest's entirety, like if you don't know what you're talking about don't talk about it.
>>
>>46783943
>I was just pointing out that sex doesn't really derail as much as they think it does.
Except it really does, Just about any vote in exalted that interacts with someone is
>FUCK THEM FUCK THEM!
>>46783905
>Lust is used, and was used as a term expressing unhealthy sexual desire.

>Lust is an emotion or feeling of intense desire in the body. The lust can take any form such as the lust for sex, lust for expensive objects (extravagance) or the lust for power. It can take such mundane forms as the lust for food as distinct from the need for food. Lust is a psychological force producing intense wanting for an object, or circumstance fulfilling the emotion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lust
>>
Guys, please lets argue this after this thread ended and not push us over bump limit over discussion about hypothetical sluttery.
>>
Guys, hey guys! Whatchu listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEvg7-qFAUI&list=PL9B8C3559EE36372A&index=266
>>
>>46783982
>Except it really does, Just about any vote in exalted that interacts with someone is

Except it's not always? Like honestly you guys need to stop hating on something you obviously don't read.
>>
>>46784001
I was just trying to tell them not to worry about it/ it's not a huge deal.

I'm not advocating for smut or anything, I'm just not being an alarmist about hypothetical fucking.

Also I voted for fucking greed goddamnit.
>>
>>46784007
I rarely listen to stuff unless I'm playing games and grind om something like that.
But that song is pretty good, going into my library.
>>
>>46784010
>Except it's not always? Like honestly you guys need to stop hating on something you obviously don't read.
You're right my apologies, Only 80% of the time.
>>
>>46783934
Not him, but I never liked that separation. Greed is more than just the desire for objects and wealth.

I honestly think Greed from FMAB personifies it amazingly
>>
>>46784055
Tell me what else you read anon, surely I can find something arbitrary about so I can call it shit without measuring its actual merits.

Christ Alive it's like you're 13
>>
>>46784068
>Not him, but I never liked that separation.
Like it or not, thats what the Sins describe.
Surely Greed is about more than that, but at the end of the spectrum it overlaps with Gluttony in a lot the same ways Lust overlaps with greed.
>>
18+2 = 20 = success!

Alright, you can do this, I can do this I just...I mean maybe I won't die if I fall from this high up, I mean I hope I don't least. I take a deep breath, and rub my throat as I scoot over to the edge and close my eyes, feeling the crushing emptiness under my feet as I swing them over the edge and drop with a shrill shriek.

I whimper, covering my eyes with my upper arms, and then I realize I didn't fall and go splat. I sigh, holding my chest as my heart thumps in it like it's trying to get out as I hug myself with my lower arms, as my wings beat desperately to carry me over the room.

I pant, still trying to find my breath, as I fly over the statues and land on a walkway above the rest of the room, being held up by some pillars of the same smooth white stone. I clutch my chest and shake my head, smacking my horns against some iron railing with a ding.

"Ow" I gasp, rubbing my forhead as I look around, I hope no one heard that and

wait, that shouldn't still be ringing. It...sounds like metal hitting metal but really...really distant. I close my eyes and...yeah that sounds exactly like it. I smile and totter along, flapping my wings behind me as I pull my far too big pants up with my spare set of hands as I follow the noise down a hall with a bunch of paintings I'm too short to see and a whole lot of rusted weapons and mounted heads

which I thankfully can't make out what they belong to in the dark.

And then sound of metal banging against metal gets louder and louder, and I get more and more tense, until I find a bright red door at the end of the hall way, with a sword bigger than I used to be sticking out of it...and wait, is it dull!? how the hell did it get in there?

What do I do?
[] H..hello?
[] knock on the door
[] try to use my magic to get past it...somehow 1d20+guile and 1d100
[]try to pull the sword out 1d20+str
[] wait out here,
[] write i
-
Please stop arguing.-
>>
>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door
>>
>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door
>>
>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door

>Please stop arguing.-

It was more of a discussion until one dude decided to start attacking shit like a faggot.
>>
>>46784108
>[] knock on the door
>[] H..hello?
>>
>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door
Big sword, huh? Sounds like we probably got the wrong door.
>>
>>46784108
>>[] knock on the door
>>[] H..hello?
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>46784108
>[] knock on the door
>[]try to pull the sword out 1d20+str
If we manage to get it out tell him someone could hurt themselves hitting it.
>>
>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door
Will do boss
>>
>>46784098
>Surely Greed is about more than that, but at the end of the spectrum it overlaps with Gluttony in a lot the same ways Lust overlaps with greed.

I've always justified the separation as Greed is the "father" of Lust and Gluttony. They want specific things or things in a specific way while Greed just describes want in it's entirety.

Kind of like how Pride is described as the original sin.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door
>[]try to pull the sword out 1d20+str
>>
>>46784108
>[] H..hello?
>[] knock on the door
>>
>>46784170
I quite like that. Each overlap just a faint amount to connect to each other. It's like a twisted family.
>>
>>46784170
That seems like a inelegant solutioon, in the same way you could consider Lust the 'father' of Greed and Gluttony. Lust is want in its entirety, since you can have 'lust' for basically everything, while Greed and Gluttony are specific Lusts.
Its really not something particularly clear cut beyond personal decision.
>>
>>46784007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYM5WNdNGc
Mystery Skull sequel came out!
>>
>>46784108
>[] knock on the door
>[] wait out here,
>>
>>46784214
That makes actually more sense, theologically, because Greed is defined as the desire to hoard/own/acquire more than what one needs, while Lust is generally uncontrolled desire for things, so one could easily say Lust comes always before Greed.
>>
>>46784214
Of course, it's a personal interpretation of course. If I was clever enough to use a different allegory I would.
>>
>>46784273
But I've seen defined just like how you describe Lust, it's kind of moot.
>>
>>46784214
>>46784273
>>46784285
This conversation makes me wonder if the anon who grew up with the weird family religious teachings is still around.
He probably has some interesting ideas on it.
>>
>>46784273
Wrath has always been the grandpappy sin to me. Anger is the easiest emotion to go to for a lot of people and giving into it can be even easier.
If 4chan isn't an example of this I don;t know what would be.
>>
>>46784311
Well Wrath is rather unique, it stands alone from most of the other sins.

Envy, Greed, Lust and Gluttony are all facets of Want.
>>
>>46784311
IIRC I think Pride, Wrath and Envy are considered the "highest" of the seven sins.
Interestingly, I did a little search on that topic a while ago for another world building project and found that most cultures that have equivalents to the Seven Sins, like the root poisons in Buddhisms, have a equivalent to Pride, Wrath and Envy pretty much always, so there seems to be some merit to that.
>>
>>46784049
Take a look into Dirt Poor Robins. I've enjoyed many of their songs that I've listened to.
>>
>>46784341
I'd object to Envy being one of the highest. Envy is Want, specifically want of another's possessions/whatever else they may have.

The other Want(s) are either more diverse a la greed, or more primal a la lust.
>>
You know, if my life hadn't gotten so messed up and weird, I'd just turn around and run back to some dark corner, but this is my life now, and...well I don't want to think on my old one considering how it ended and why it even did in the first place.

I huff, and cross my lower arms, as I walk up to the door and slowly raise my fist up to it, as more sounds of steel meeting steel echo out of the door and I start to hear a wild and very loud yell from just behind the door.

"H...hello" I ask, hoping there will be a reply and I won't have to actually knock on the door of this potentially crazy person.

Nothing.

I sigh and smack the door as hard as I can and

*Shnnnnk*

I feel something cold touch my forehead, and I look up, and see the flat end of a strangely curved sword resting on my head as I hear a sigh on the other end.

"You know I dislike my training being interrupted, my dear sister" a cool and controlled voice says as the sword is slowly dragged over my head, parting my hair "and your habit of trying to knock my door down, I know we're twins but there are boundaries that....oh, no blood, not karla, Sooooorry haha!"

the door swings open as I somehow manage to stay standing on my shacking and quivering legs.

"Sooo" the voice says the he peeks out of the of it, resting his sword on his shoulder as he looks down.

Well iris wasn't lying, he is part cat, and has long black hair like she does...maybe even longer, and a well groomed beard. He's also wearing a suit, a very finely sewn suit with little skulls embroidered into it, with a....piece of some kind of leather vest.

"Oh!" He says, his ears perking up as a tail swishes behind his back "and what would you be then?"

What do I say?
[] You're iris' brother right
[] eeeergh
[] WHY would you do that? you could hurt someone
[] ....wow
[] I'm hear for the book you borrowed
[] are you crazy! you nearly took my head off
[] write in
>>
>>46784338
You could say sloth is interesting in that aspect too
>>
>>46784389
>[] You're iris' brother right
>[] I'm hear for the book you borrowed
>>
>>46784389
>[] ....wow
>>
>>46784389
>[] ....wow
>>
>>46784387
>I'd object to Envy being one of the highest.
I'm not a catholic or other christian religious teacher, you're gonna have to take it up with those.
I think the logic is that most of the others are connected to pride, so you think too highly of yourself, thats why you lust/greed so much or so lazy.

>>46784389
>>
>>46784408
Exactly, Greed+Gluttony+Lust+Envy are inextricably bound to eachother while, Wrath+Pride+Sloth are unique to themselves.
>>
>>46784389
>>[] ....wow
>>[] You're iris' brother right
>>[] I'm hear for the book you borrowed
>>
>>46784389
>>
>>46784007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPvshX0tGgI&list=PL9B8C3559EE36372A&index=267
I really really hope this song ends up fitting Mali.
>>
>>46784389
>[] ....wow
>>
>>46784389
>[] eeeergh
>[] WHY would you do that? you could hurt someone
>>
>>46784425
I actually am Catholic and Envy isn't lauded as the highest.

It shares its position with the other 6 under Pride.
>>
>>46784389
>[] eeeergh
>>
>>46784389
>>
>>46784389
>[] ....wow
>>
>>46784389
[] I'm hear for the book you borrowed
>>
>>46784431
You could conceivably group Pride and Sloth together because they are the only two that come almost purely from within, all the others are negative reactions to the world around you.
>>
>>46784389
>>
>>46784389
>[] eeeergh
>>
>>46784389
>>
>>46784479
Well is wrath a reaction? Who says you need to react to anyone but yourself to feel rage?

I'm enjoying this shit out of this philosophy/theology discussion.
>>
>>46784449
>I actually am Catholic and Envy isn't lauded as the highest.
I don't thi nk anyone lauds a sin as anything, but my research mentioned Envy being considered among the top three, I can't say if thats a matter of denomination or age or whatever, sry.
Example is the Divine Comedy, where Envy is grouped with pride and Sin as the worst sins.

>>46784479
>You could conceivably group Pride and Sloth together because they are the only two that come almost purely from within, all the others are negative reactions to the world around you.
Isn't Pride also a reaction to the world? How would you be proud if not in comparison to others?
>>
>>46784550
Pride and Wrath, my bad
And as I said, you find a equivalent of those three far more often than any of the other sins.
>>
>>46784511
I've always got a bit of simmering anger. The constant wish to smash something but its usually quite easy to ignore.

Wrath is probably one of the easiest to be identified though. many of the others require a significant amount of self evaluation to get a good grip of.
>>
>>46784449
>I actually am Catholic and Envy isn't lauded as the highest.
I dunno how reliabler that is because
>wikipedia
But a quick look gave me this for anons claim
>The general view holds that out of the capital sins, only pride weighs down the soul more than envy.
>>
>>46784550
>Example is the Divine Comedy

The circles of hell in the Inferno weren't exact representations of the 7 deadly sins. I'm not even sure the idea of the 7 deadly sins existed at that time because they were first described by a monk. Who's name and time period he lived in escapes me at the moment.

Also the lowest circle of hell was reserved for betrayers.
>>
>>46784511
In the sense that Wrath can be directed on a person or thing, like Lust, Gluttony, Greed, or Envy, but Pride and Sloth are introspective, because you can't direct them onto others (I guess you can feel proud of people, but its not really as sinful then)
>>
>>46784604
>I'm not even sure the idea of the 7 deadly sins existed at that time because they were first described by a monk.
Thomas Aquina actually lived before Dante Aligheri
>>
>>46784600
I took theology for almost 8 years in school. We didn't really focus TOO much on the sins, but whenever they were brought up Pride was usually the main one. The others weren't as involved in the discussion.

And yes, my teachers were a priest and several dudes with theological degrees (on top of history/education/what have you)
>>
"You're Iris' brother right?" I ask, hugging myself with my lower arms to try and keep my voice from being so shaky while I try my best to calm down after nearly being stabbed for the third time today "I'm here for the book you borrowed"

"Oh, that'd explain that feeling" Iris' brother says, rubbing his chin with his free hand as he slowly nods "So you're the demon then? I expected you to be a little more...impressive and not dressed up for a slumber party...is that what she got you for...could've sworn she wanted to have magic or something"

"Yes I am...now at least and, I don't really know how to react to that" I chuckle, smiling, and getting a smile back, as his fangs peek out of his lips "if you mean you thought I'd be taller, well I was before...well I just had a bad day alright, and I don't want to talk about it"

"Well then I won't ask, but if it was mother...forgive her, its just how she is, slightly crazed, sadisitc, and a real sweet heart so long as your part of the family"He laughs, tossing his sword into his room "I'm alexander by the way, the...more mature of the twins...and what did you want again, I kind of drifted off look at those...eyes of yours...they're really something you know"

"the book, that you borrowed from Iris" I sigh, brushing some hair out of my eyes as he spins around

"Ah yes, I think its just in my bag over....fuck" he says, sounding a bit annoyed "I threw that bag at a thief two days ago...don't worry I killed him"

"Soooo, if you'll excuse me' He says, leaping over me like a cat "I need to get it back"

What do I do?
[] follow him
[] ask him why he threw it
[] Wait you killed him? what did he steal
[] snoop inside his room
[] Blink and go back to iris and tell her
[] follow my nose to the kitchen
[] write in
>>
>>46784656
>[] Blink and go back to iris and tell her
>>
>>46784604
>The circles of hell in the Inferno weren't exact representations of the 7 deadly sins.
Thats not what I meant though? I meant the purgatory in the Divine Comedy
>>
>>46784656
>[] follow him
>[] ask him why he threw it

>>46784635
Thomas Aquinas didn't have a lot to do with the 7 deadly sins, according to wiki it was some other dude named Evangirus.
>>
>>46784656
>[] ask him why he threw it
>[] follow him
She did tell us to get her book back. Just not how long it would take.
>>
>>46784656
>[] follow my nose to the kitchen
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.