[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #775
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46505473
>>
File: grumpymort.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
grumpymort.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
>>46517072
Aw, c'mon, at least put an edition on it if you're going to make a thread.
>>
>>46517099
But there is an edition. Its just written in invisible ink.
>>
>>46517099
Never.
>>
>>46517099
Aw, c'mon, at least put a nose on it if you're going to come into the thread.
>>
>>46517099
Hey Crux, do you know if anyone is making a jump for The Strain?

Kind of seems up your alley, cosmetically.
>>
File: Voldewho.jpg (85 KB, 1024x703) Image search: [Google]
Voldewho.jpg
85 KB, 1024x703
>>46517136
Sure, but I should probably put on my glasses so I can read the thread.

>>46517153
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that. Not me, though; I've tried to make a couple and things just keep happening and I end up not doing them. Fortunately, two out of four ended up being done by somebody else anyway! The other two are not particularly compelling.
>>
Do Prototypes have to eat the entire person in order to shapeshift into them or would a DNA sample suffice? Also can they shapeshift into non-human animals if they eat them?
>>
>>46517230
Everytime it's seen, they do need to eat them fully. Not from what we see, not even non humanoid infected.
>>
>>46517237
Doesn't the consuming someone with tendrils leave their body unconsumed though?
>>
>>46517306
What? Do you mean how you can instantly take someone's form if you stealth consume them?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
673 KB, 1920x1080
>>46517333
No, if you grab and consume someone with tendrils equipped you don't actually eat all of their body.
>>
>>46517352
Dunno then. I guess you'd still need a pretty significant amount of biomass from them at best.
>>
File: ThomasEichhorst.jpg (35 KB, 445x221) Image search: [Google]
ThomasEichhorst.jpg
35 KB, 445x221
>>46517220
The Strain is a TV show made by Guillermo del Toro and focuses around a CDC doctor trying to deal with a vampire outbreak in New York.

Said vampires eventually lose their noses.
>>
>>46517379
Looks more like a ghoul to me. At least I have something covering my nasal cavity. That just looks nasty.
>>
>>46516280
Oh, um, it seems I missed your reply.
>how inclusive the weak spot is
>altered gas bolg
Um, not quite. Assuming for a moment that the weapon is a spear like the gas bolg, it wouldn't auto-guide itself when thrown like the gas bolg. Instead, if you stab somebody their body reacts as if you had instead like you had stabbed their weakest part. Not much of a difference in humans since they have so many vital points, but say, a LoZ-style boss that's invulnerable everywhere except one big glowing weak spot? They'd react to being stabbed anywhere the same as being stabbed in said glowy weak spot.
>>
>>46517446
Fucking auto correct. No, I didn't mean gas bolg. I meant gae bolg.
>>
>>46517446
Well, same thing in the end really. I put it at B rank because I assumed you wouldn't also have the auto hit, just wasn't sure exactly how you'd have the effect manifest. Doesn't change my answer, since whether it works as you say or like GB it's ultimately the same power level.
>>
>>46517446
Not Val, but that seems like it would be a little higher rank than Gae Bolg, since for larger enemies it would negate the one main weakness of it that the heart needs to be within thrust range.
Plus obviously being a lot better against things that don't have their heart as a weak point/don't have hearts.
>>
>>46517491
>>46517487
Or not, then, don't mind me.
>>
>>46517487
Oh. Nice. My plans resume then. Cheers.
Thanks Val.
>>
>>46517487
Forgot the name. Seems we both messed up our posts eh? Christ.

>>46517491
I'm seeing it as he still needs to actually hit with it and it doesn't leave cursed wounds. With Gae Bolg you can just thrust your spear at the ground and be guaranteed to hit the heart no matter what your opponent tries (Barring a few rare factors) as well as leaving cursed wounds that won't heal.
>>
Do anyone have list of harem perks?
>>
-Part 2, Year 6: Tag with Theocratic Nazis - at +50CP
Recruited: Deathmark

-The World-
Atmosphere: Standard (-2)
Terrain: Jungle
Flora and Fauna: Land of the Giants (+2)
Special Resources: Geocore (-2), Graveyard of the Lost (-1)
Native Life: Hostile Aliens (+3)

-Skills and Abilities-
Cultural Monopolization (-200CP)
Civilian Infrastructure (-100CP)
Transport Networks (-100CP)
Healthcare (-200CP)
Draft (-200CP)
Military Modernization (-300CP)
Defensive Tactics (-300CP)

-Complication-
Imperial Guard (+600CP)

We holed up in that room for nearly a week, communicating with Grigobretz through the ships announcement system and a monitoring station. Somebody always had their gun trained on the door. Then, finally we heard it, "Welcome to Imperial Station MMMXVII. Designation: Light's Hearth. Maintenance shall begin shortly."

It was another week before rescue arrived. Our supplies had nearly run out, and I was half dead because I insisted that everyone else get a full meal before I did. Tomby was off somewhere, doing whatever he could to improve the ships engines. Two of the Wargar had attempted to cut their own throats, but I kicked the shit out of them.

One night while I was on watch, the door opened and I aimed my pulse rifle at it.

>Woah! Be careful aiming that Echo. You dont want to make a boneheaded decision, do you?
>...That does not make me any less inclined to shoot you Sans.

After getting Sans acquainted with everyone else, Sans informed me that the others were waiting with Grigobretz. I could barely walk at that point from dehydration and hunger, so Sans carried me. Grigobretz was dead when I got there. Pulled his own plug, by the look of things. He named me the replacement captain, according to the council. I wasn't listening to them much, was too busy catching up with the others.
>>
>>46517808
Shit, forgot my name.
>>
>>46517808

Using a spare shuttle that had been on the station, we arranged for a landing party to arrive at the Geocore. It was in the middle of a forest next to what had probably been a mountain once, but had since been cut in half and had the Plasma Artillery placed atop it. The remains of a once giant base spread across the place for miles. The ground was fertile, we had potent anti-air defences, practically limitless electricity, and I was in charge. The last bit wasn't as bad as it could have been considering I had leadership experience from Splinter Cell, Black Lagoon, Monster's Inc, and Harvest Moon. I had walls built to keep out the miles-high dinosaurs.

Things weren't all flowers and sunshine though. The Lejens were skirmishing with the natives, lizard-men who for some reason really wanted us dead. Then we recieved the news of Imperial Guard ships arriving in orbit. While our new Necron friends proved a big help, I doubted they would be able to fight off millions of troops. I improvised. I had my new Deathmark friend assassinate the native's leader, and made it look like the Guard did it. The natives would go even more ape-shit and would turn their attentions to the IG while we bunkered-up and waited for the ship to be repaired so we could blow them both to kingdom come.

This plan resolved, I looked to internal matters. Our society would be functional first, and everything else could come later. Teamwork, healthcare, and defense would be emphasized. No in-fighting, or unnecessary losses. The council heard me out. Tried to argue. I drew the pulse rifle. "Teamwork," I said, "means that I will hear your suggestions helping my goals as Captain, Queen, and strongest of this little kingdom." Most of my companions expect strong-arming like this from me, and the meeting did go much smoother after that.
>>
>>46517808
>my pulse rifle
Where did you get one of those with the Necron companion?
>>
How does using That Undefinable Thing from Tales of Symphonia to power your magic with your soul compare to Soulfire?
>>
>>46517914
pulse rifles are very much different from Gauss Flayers.
>>
>>46517914
Huh? Oh, shit, was reading something and I guess I typed that.

Hmm. What would the tribes on the Light be using? I'm not very familiar with Pre-Heresy 40K, which is what I gather the Light dates from.
>>
>>46518044
Well, anything they had has gone for a long, long time with basically no skilled maintenance and no new resources, so it's likely to be very limited; there might be a few working lasguns, but you're mostly looking at chemically propelled solid rounds at best, stuff like bows, slings or thrown weapons for the majority. Or even worse for the worst off tribes (particularly the Pale Sons).
That said, IIRC Babylon did say there had been some visitors to the ship since it was lost, hence the choice of companions and the ships and tech priests you use in the DLC, so you can probably get standard issue Imperial weapons fairly easily.
>>
>>46518044
I think babs said you could have the neuron companion make infantry weapons for you.
>>
>>46518154

He did, he also said it could build most of the buildings it could in Dawn of war, including monoliths but not the forbidden archives .
>>
>>46517637
Yes.
>>
Would buying Sensor Spines for the Light of Terra allow it to function in atmosphere?
>>
>>46518335
That's what it says.
>A massive kilometer tall tower bristling with sensors these spines collect and feed data to an advanced flight control system, allowing it to move into a planets gravity well and operate as an atmospheric craft. In addition, the spines can also be used to detect hidden enemies and avoid minefields and other concealed obstacles and fortifications in space or low orbit.
>>
>>46518335
There's no mention of it being exclusively for the smaller ships. It'll probably work best if you get Necrodermis Hull and the Inertialess Drive though.
>>
What's the difference between the two Quest For Glory jumps on the drive?
>>
>>46518416
One's slightly older, the other is an updated version. Not sure why there's two on the drive actually...
>>
Hey does having a magic item that produces a affect count as being able to produce a magical effect for purposes of Crimson saint from Maoyuu Hero And Demon King?
>>
>>46518477
Only if you can produce the magic item, I think.
>>
>>46518504
damn I'm trying to figure out how to assimilate magic items, and the first thing that popped into my head was turning them into technology and using savage salvage.
>>
>>46518662
Exactly how 'assimilated' do they have to be, because a Charm Pouch from Secrets of Evermore lets magic items inside act as if you're wearing it. Combining that with Assimilation from Claymore allows you to 'wear' a lot of items by assimilating the pouch.
>>
>>46518744
well I was hoping to use their powers as my own no matter what form I was in, and I was also hoping to include weapons as well as passive items
>>
In Super Smash Bros would it be possible to change our weight class in-jump if we're a shapeshifter? Just for applications of perks like Speed Demon and your floatiness and such.
>>
>>46518823
Yeah I don't actually see a problem with that. It's an actual thing in game anyway.
>>
If Val is around can I ask if there is any advantage to buying the magic core when I am a caster with an A+++ magic raiting? The only thing I can see is the fast recharge, but I don't think that is worth the 600 by itself.
>>
>>46518898
Pretty sure it's just the recharge, and the quivalent of B rank extra mana. But maybe I'm forgetting something, and Val will correct that.
>>
>>46518898
There's not particularly much advantage to it if you're going to be a Caster, since you're almost certainly going to have super high ranks in Mana. It's recharge only applies to it's own Mana, up to B rank, after that you replenish at normal. So it's handy for ensuring you'll almost always have a fair amount of mana, but there's a fair few ways around it, especially if you're a caster. I'd say you'd be better off saving your points for something else.
>>
quicksilvers rules make no sense to me for power stacking someone please explain .
>>
>>46518998
Perk 1 gives you lifting strength of 10 tons.
Perk 2 gives you lifting strength of 5 tons.
Perk 3 gives you lifting strength of 3 tons.
You take all perks, giving you 10+(5*0.5)+(3*.25)=13.25 tons of lifting strength.
>>
>>46518998
Basically it's a dumb way to nerf you because how dare you find fun in being powerful.
>>
>>46519060
You still mad? It's been two years.
>>
>>46519047
>You take all perks, giving you 10+(5*0.5)+(3*.25)=13.25 tons of lifting strength.

Can you break down that formula bit further I've just been going the biggest one.
>>
File: image.jpg (814 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
814 KB, 1500x1972
METAL GEAR SOLID (13)
--ERA--
1984 Afghanistan
--BACKGROUNDS--
Combat Unit (900cp)
Male, 22yo
--SKILLS--
•Marksman
•10 Years Vet (800cp)
•ITS NOT OVER YET (600cp)
•CQC (300cp)
•Legendary Soldier (0cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Soldiers Without Borders (-50cp)
->Leliana
-F, 22yo
-Crossbow
-10 Years French Foreign Legion
->Elizabeth Utarefson
-F, 22yo
-Arms Material MRS-4R
-10 Years Spetsnaz
--ITEMS--
•Signature Weapons
•Water Gun
•Burkov
•Naked Camo
•Box x4
•What Was That Noise?
•GMP (-100cp)
•Stun Knife (-200cp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Weirdness Magnet (0cp)

METAL GEAR?! It would seem that we're on a special trip to one the wackiest semi-realistic universe I could think of. I mean with a convoluted plot, NANOMACHINES, and talk of super soldiers you think there's nothing but war. Well there is the war economy thing, and then there's the Metal Gears. Giant robots that are armed with thermonuclear weapons, more like a mobile launch point.

So we're in a desert, not any desert but the Middle East. Afghanistan to be precise, one way or another we came to group up under Big Boss in Diamond Dogs. Elizabeth was Russian Speznatz and Leliana was French Foreign Legion. I put in my time for the SEALS. We've all seen bunch of shit so when magical parasites, and the other weird shit start to gravitate towards us we shrugged it off.

Oh our time wasn't the greatest trip we've had but it wasn't the worse. Motherbase was cool, and we helped Venom Snake out a lot. We were even transferred over to Zanzibar Island where the real Big Boss was. We liked Diamond Dogs, and we liked Outer Haven. We met some weird characters, but we had fun. I hope my next trip is as eventful as this one.
>>
>>46519290
Why do you even bother with summaries that boring, pointless and tasteless?
>>
So I'm thinking about breaking the Deadlight, but first I have to ask: how well do the various enemies you encounter along the way stand up to "fill the sky with death" levels of lasers and/or missiles and/or hypervelocity rounds?
>>
>>46519301
Because my current chain really had no interest in MGS? MGR that's a different story, but MGS was like "ok this is weird but not too interesting".
>>
>>46519201
Take the biggest power you have; that's your baseline. Then take all other powers, and reduce them by 25% to 33%. Now take the next biggest power you have, add it to your baseline, then reduce the remaining powers by another 25% to 33%. Repeat until you run out of powers.

So in the above example of 10, 5, 3, you'd start with the 10. You then reduce the 5 and 3 to about 3.5 and 2. Add the 3.5 to the 10 for 13.5, then reduce the 2 to about 1.5. Add it, and you get 15.

If you had a 25 as well, then you'd reduce the 10, 5, and 3 to about 7, 3.5, and 2. Add the 7, you get 32. Reduce the 3.5 to 2.5 and the 2 to 1.5. Add the 2.5, and you get 34.5. Reduce the 1.5 to 1, add the 1.5, and you end with 35.5.
>>
>>46518998
Honestly, just ignore it. A lot of people think diminishing returns are just too complicated, especially when you start dealing with perks that aren't as basic as stat boosts. Use additive returns instead.
>>
>>46519201
Basically, you order all similar boosts (for example, strength) from strongest to weakest. Your strongest boost gives full power. All weaker boosts are 25-50% less powerful. All boosts after the second get an additional 25-50% nerf of their power AFTER the first nerf. All boosts after the third get a third nerf, and so on.

So, with a 50% nerf, your best boost is at 100% power, then 50% for your second best, then 25%, 12.5%, 6.25%, and so on.

Any new powers take the appropriate point in the order. So a new boost twice as strong as your current best gets full power, your current best gets 1 nerf, and so on. If you take a new one substantially weaker then all your current ones, it's pretty much worthless.
>>
>>46519482
>>46519575
so needlessly complex
>>
>>46519482
haha Fuck that
>>
>>46519482
>>46519575
It's not hard to see why almost everyone uses linear stacking. I seriously doubt even Artie honestly kept up this diminishing returns style after more then a dozen or two jumps, much less a hundred or more.
>>
>>46519575
what if you have multiple boosts of the same strength?
>>
>>46519355
The "fill the sky with death" tactic is pretty standard in 40k. So it works, but probably not as great as you're hoping. What you really want are super-beams (eg: gravity weapons) or some kind of phasing ghost missiles that punch through/bypass void shields and adamantium hulls, rather than a load of weapon spam.

The notable exception to "just blow everything up" is the Mandrake from one of the DLCs, who will just shadow-jump out of your own shadow when you are least defended.
>>
>>46519603
Then put them in any arbitrary order you want.
>>
>>46519632
I'm thinking more of the personal level enemies, the guys with the pieces in the Magnus DLC, or the random fights in the Iron Line DLC, and I suppose the end boss as well. If I am an entire armada's worth of shells, lasers, and missiles, can the evil necromancer and his zombies stand up to my barrage?
>>
>>46519716
>I'm thinking more of the personal level enemies, the guys with the pieces in the Magnus DLC, or the random fights in the Iron Line DLC, and I suppose the end boss as well. If I am an entire armada's worth of shells, lasers, and missiles, can the evil necromancer and his zombies stand up to my barrage?

I think you'd have to destroy the entire hive for that to work.
>>
>>46519716
Seeing as you can do it with out powers i would think yes.
>>
Hey Val, if you're still here, another question:
Concerning the Servant you can have, i know that you can either choose a canon Servant or create one for yourself.

In the King Arthur jump, i chose the Nasuverse version and took the 'make Arturia's kingdom last to year 3000' drawback.

My question is: can i take Saber in the 5th War and make her be the King Arthur jump version, or do i need to use the Servant creator for that ?
>>
>>46519830
You've always been required to be able to build your servant in the supplement.
>>
File: HyperdimensionNeptunia.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
HyperdimensionNeptunia.pdf
1 B, 486x500
College has been a bitch, and I don't even remember what the last version of this was, or what changes I made, so no changelog, unfortunately.
>>
>>46519843
..... Nevermind that, my brain had a case of the Derps.
>>
>>46519830
No, if you want a canon Servant, you must choose the version of that Servant that is in your current jump location. If you pick any of the wars but Prototype, that means you get canon FSN Arturia. You cannot get the one you had in another jump.

If you choose a canon servant, you must also be able to create them in the supplement as you would an OC one, though you can add onto what canon Servants already have if you have points left over and if you can justify the additions to that Servant (Medea learning Chinese Martial Arts makes no sense and Lu Bu knowing HSDW makes even less sense etc)

If you want and have the Saber from King Arthur jump companioned, you can import her as your Servant through the normal companion import option in the jump.
>>
>>46519862
Huh, neat. Didn't know we had one of these. Thanks.
>>
>>46519937
It's still a WIP. I'm going to go back and pretty it up once I've gotten the balance down, as well.
>>
>>46519862
>Conquest drawback.
Good lord. Well, that'll be nice, merry and cute.

Hm. Take CPU origin, steal the sword and stab Nepgear with it...? Eh, maybe not.

Otherwise, much more solid! Good job!
>>
>>46519895

> if you can justify the additions to that Servant (Medea learning Chinese Martial Arts makes no sense)

Is it wrong that I find the idea of someone summoning Medea, telling her why she lost to Rin, and her then trying to use the five years before the war trying to cheat/hack the skill into her Servant template hilarious and totally in character for her?
>>
>>46519895
Thanks Val for the precisions, though like i said earlier, my brain just derped a little and what i wante to know was, would Arturia still have her NP even if i imported her through the regular companion option ?
>>
>>46520045
They're not called Noble Phantasms when they're the original item the human had you know.
>>
>>46520057
Wait, what about Avalon? I thought Kiritsugu had the original Avalon, which he stuck into Shirou? And it was still an NP? Or did I completely misunderstand that bit?
>>
>>46520080
The magic isn't based on their noble phantasm status really, it's still a crazy enchanted weapon that does all the same stuff, it just isn't a NP unless it's the Servant's version and not the 'real' one.
>>
>>46520177
But... when Shirou transfers it to her it upgrades itself into the EX Rank, doesn't it?
>>
>>46520203
Man it's Type Moon, you know it's weird like that.
>>
>>46520045
>>46520080
If you're importing her from another place where she has her magical artefacts, they will not suddenly turn into NPs you need to buy and she will still have them work as normal. Kiritsugu has the original Avalon of the Fate jump, not whatever shit you got in some other jump.
>>
We need more feel good jumps.
>>
>>46520222
Ah, got it. Sorry, I was misunderstanding what he was saying.

While you're here: I had a question about the Item Creation Skill? Namely, I recall that earlier on (like, way earlier) you'd mentioned that EX rank lets you create the equivalent of an A rank NP with 6 months of effort assuming you already have all the supplies. Would a lower rank mean you create a lower rank NP with the same amount of time, simply take longer, or both? Or do we just fanwank?
>>
>>46519862
Man I've been sitting on rebirth 1-3 for like four months. Gotta get on that.
>>
>>46520263
A lower rank means you cannot create NPs at all. It's an ability you get form taking the EX rank, someone asked if it was possible and it seemed reasonable. Below EX, you're just making mystic codes and enchanted objects. They can still be pretty amazing, but they won't be NP level.
>>
>>46520299
Ah. So it's EX or nothing if you want to make an NP. Seems reasonable. Thank you!
>>
Oh, hey. Question: Has anyone claimed Eberron? If not, do I need to ask one of the D&D jump makers for permission due to it being too close, and if so, who should I ask?
>>
>>46520374
Nobody has claimed Eberron and since it's its own setting you don't need to ask permission. So you're good. Manyfist had some notes lying around you could use if you want, or you could ignore those.

I kinda want a capstone based on loli pope where holy sites megaboost your casting or something similar based on her.
>>
>>46520222
So to recap: importing Arturia from King Arthur jump if she still has her stuff (Caliburn, Excalibur, etc) will just be a normal companion with powerful artefacts but not NPs.

Guess i'll have to settle for the Schadenfreude caused by importing a successfull Arturia and making her meet the canon one :)

Also, another small question: what would be the effects of Magic Resistance EX, and Presence Concealement EX ?
>>
>>46520414
Correct.

MR EX- You're really resistant to magic. You can shrug off EX rank magic in Fate. Last time I ruled on it, a single EX rank blast is about the same as 1-4 modern day air to ground missiles. Roughly.

Presence Concealment EX- You're pretty much impossible to detect, even in a fight, up until you actually damage them. Damaging someone won't negate it fully, but it will probably reduce the rank a few times.
>>
File: PARTYTIME.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PARTYTIME.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
>>46519862
Drawbacks: Conquest Ending, 2 Tsundere 4 U, Say Neptune. Now say Pleneptune (1800)

Rolled Leanbox

CPU: Comcast (1600). "Aww, still a dude? I was wondering what you'd be like as a chick, man. No homo"

Oh god, you're still here.

"Yep!"

Why. Why are you still here.

"The nice lady who runs your-ahem-bizarre adventure said I could tag along a while longer because of the meta nature of this reality! Isn't this going to be fun!?"

Go away.

"Just for that, I'm telling everyone you're actually the hentai industry. Which is kinda an improvement on what you are, don't you think? Toodles!"

...well, shit.

A God Protects (Free). "Wow. Talk about false advertising"
No Attacking While I’m Transforming! (1500). "Whoa WHOA hold your horse Tuxedo Mask, you don't seriously think anyone would get in the way of YOUR final form do you?"

Doesn't hurt to be careful. Also, go away.

Leadership (1300). "Our glorious overlord! May his customer service quality not plague our lands! May he actually release a few good games!"

Hard Drive Divinity (1000). "You know, I'm trying to think of a good reason to transform into a little boy, but all I'm coming up with is ways to assassinate the Pope"

Virus (400). "Wait-HA! You haven't been here 5 minutes and you've already caught something?!"

Yes.

No.

Shut up.

No 4th Wall (350). AND GO AWAY. "Nu-uh, it's not just YOUR 4th wall you know! We're practically roomies now!"
Genre Switch (300). Change of subject, NOW. "No dice"
Combos (200). "Alright then, not challenging YOU to Mortal Kombat any time soon. Mortal combat's still good to go, of course"
Canon Companion: Arfoire (0).

"XD"

How did you even-no, don't want to know. But we can explain.

(Cont'd)
>>
File: ASAshouting.png (233 KB, 674x574) Image search: [Google]
ASAshouting.png
233 KB, 674x574
>>46520499
"HA! I knew it, you eldritch ladykiller!"

That's just-no, look you're just going to insinuate whatever we explain it as so we can hardly-

"Hey, HEY easy there buddy, I like the cut of your gib! I dig goth chicks too! I ever tell you about this goth chick I...am not currently into but probably WILL be in a couple of movies?"

If you mean Death, yes. Which is beside the point, this is a strategic alliance and we have absolutely no intention of letting things go further. Arfoire is merely a…strategically valuable ally, one whose interests may align with her own and a force of corruption it is our duty as the Lord of Bel to guide her into using her talents productively-okay, that could have been phrased a little better-

“Oh no, I know EXACTLY what you mean. But I do wanna know-why’re you the bad guy? I asked the crazy pink haired chick and the emo kid, and they said you’ve been a bit of a boy scout in recent times. Well, relatively speaking. So what’s up with this?”

Well, if you have to know-it’s simple. The gaming industry is corrupt.

“Wha? It is?”

Yeah. Have you noticed all the other CPUs are idiots to some degree or other? Some of them are spoiled bimbos, some of them are vapid procrastinators. Some of them have chronic insecurities. There’s a mystic principle that follows-as above, so below. It therefore stands to reason that the CPUs’ idiocy is symptomatic of the Gamergate controversy, the abortive late releases of titles like Ride to Hell: Retribution and the general scumminess of video game journalism’s promotion for big name developers only interested in making a glorified cutscene movie while studios that focus on the gameplay get marginalised.

“Alright, let’s just kill them all. I’ll get my katanas.”

(Cont'd)
>>
>>46520474
>Presence Concealment
Er, to clarify, this is in the context of Fate. If you tapdance in front of the Emperor or Darkseid or other people who are ridiculously strong or have incredible psyhic/sensory power, you're proooobably going to be noticed.
>>
File: ASgrumpy.png (290 KB, 630x542) Image search: [Google]
ASgrumpy.png
290 KB, 630x542
>>46520514
That’s what Arfoire suggested, and it’s not going to work. It’ll only stir up the rest of the Gamindustri community and alienate desirables like a hypothetical Dark Souls-chan who just need a little tuning up to make gaming great again. No, what we need is…a scapegoat. Someone everyone can openly agree went off the deep end, and privately look on as a motivator to get their collective act together.

“Aww, you’re no fun. I suppose you’re not going to let me in on the exact details of your master plan”

Do YOU promise not to draw penises with Deadpool masks all over them?

“Touche. By the way, I presume I’m here by way of a certain drawback being tacked on but…what am I doing here, anyway?”

You mean you don’t know?

“Nope. I…don’t. Do I even HAVE katanas to go get?”

Well, that sounds like a good question, Cracker Jack. If you’re out there-what happens if you keep a certain Deadpool’s +0CP drawback in future jumps?
>>
>>46520235
Such as?
>>
>>46520499
>>46520514
>>46520535
What little I know of the series suggest that Arfoire is the Big Bad of some of the games, surely that puts their companion pricing into CPU territory. Speaking of, nice little play, but the drawback you took makes gaming a monopoly. And a tyranny.

And I guess Deadpool occupies the same space as Schrodinger and Excalibur. Which version of him is the one /co/ recommends? The one that isn't lolrandum millenial humour. I've been meaning to catch up.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>46520771
I'm...not too sure myself, actually. I honestly don't know that much about HypNep, so I assumed she wasn't on the level of the CPUs until her evil plan got her where she needed to be. Consider No Attacking While I'm Transforming! swapped out if Anon Heart rules Afoire is CPU-tier, though.

Alas I don't browse /co/ enough to be sure which Deadpool they recommend either, but the drawbacks-version seems to be the movie one.

And-gaming a monopoly-tyranny? Ah well. It would be a shame if those conspiracy/manipulation perks didn't get a chance to be used, after all.
>>
>>46520866
She's CPU tier. I believe she's actually a former CPU in one of the games, and might be an active one in 3? I'd need to recheck.
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54 KB, 600x836
>>46520921
Alright! On second thought-ditching Combos instead. Whelp, quick revamp time-

Drawbacks: Conquest Ending, 2 Tsundere 4 U, Say Neptune. Now say Pleneptune (1800)

CPU: Comcast (1600)
A God Protects (Free)
Leadership (1400)
Hard Drive Divinity (1100)
No Attacking While I'm Transforming! (1000)
No 4th Wall (950)
Genre Switch (900)
Virus (300)
CPU Companion: Arfoire (0)

By the way, exactly hwat happens if Hard Drive Divinity and Virus are activated at the same time?
>>
>>46520992
Virus cancels out your HDD transformation if the HDD came first, and prevents it if the Virus came first. Hm. I should probably make that explicit...

But yeah, virus is a pretty explicit "Anti-divine" ability in Neptunia.
>>
Ryanverse

Background: Rainbow (100)

SAPs: Tactical Entry (200)
Best of the Best (Free)
Sneaky Bastard (Free)
Knowledge is Power (100)
Tango Down (100)

Gear: The Collected Works (50)
Customized Loadout (50)
Rainbow Emblem (100)
Companion import (300)

Drawbacks: None

Right. So, tentative build for the Ryanverse. Actually, despite my live for the series as a whole, there’s not much I would really change about it. At least not in the grand scheme of things. About the only major-ish change would be to thwart, or at least attempt to thwart, Horizon’s kidnappings and subsequent Shiva experimentation. But given the lack of detail about it and my general lack of not having phenomenal cosmic power, that’s probably not going to go so hot. Other than that though, my only other goals are to stop the one douchebag from killing the little girl in the wheelchair, because fuck him with a rusty rake, and foil the ambush by the Irish. Beyond that, I’m just going to chill with Ding and Price and the crew, and put out any fires that pop up. Oh, and stop 9/11 of course, but that's par for the course for any 90's era real world jumps (read as: Harry Potter.) Easy peasy.
>>
Cracker how fast is spatial warping?
>>
>>46521434
Pretty fast. You'll be able to stretch it about thousand feet either larger or smaller in a second and improve with training.
>>
>>46521546
Good to catch you here, how does Deadpool show up if you keep the drawback from X-Men in future jumps?
>>
Are there any perks that let you change your scent?
I'd like to go for a cross between cinnamon, sunflowers, and firewood.
>>
>>46521721
There's a couple perks that give you a specific scent. Redwall has one that makes you smell of lilacs, for instance. But I don't think there are any that let you just control that.
>>
>>46521763
You could always use real eater on the lilac-smell perk, I suppose.
>>
>>46521606
He doesn't unless you pod him or buy him with the canon companion option. The drawback doesn't even guarantee you'll meet him, just that that version of him exists in whatever time you're in.
>>
File: ASblush.png (334 KB, 653x555) Image search: [Google]
ASblush.png
334 KB, 653x555
>>46521959
Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Podding it is.

Well. Podded by the Benefactor in this case.
>>
So, the guy who was working on Heroes jumped ship a long time ago, right? I'm about to rewatch the series on Netflix, so I thought I'd take a crack at it after I finish OUAT.
>>
>>46522005

From what I remember there's a pdf that never got onto the drive
>>
>>46522034
It never got onto the drive because it's really incomplete.
>>
>>46522057

Never said it was a good pdf. Just seemed like something worth mentioning just incase.
>>
>>46519575
>>46519482
>>46519047
That all fucking ridiculous I'm just going to say they stack linearly
>>
File: Sun Eater.png (2 MB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
Sun Eater.png
2 MB, 2000x1300
Alright JC what is the absolute most powerful END-JUMP
As in the end jump that gives you the most amount of power
>>
>>46522496
DBZ or TTGL.
>>
>>46522034
Yeah, I remember that, but I'm pretty sure all it had was a few powers and the guy who made it hasn't posted in a really long time.
>>
>>46522496
Devil Survivor 2. On top of a Spark you get full control over Force, Heat, Tome, and Space.
>>
File: Wow this image is 90s as hell.jpg (57 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Wow this image is 90s as hell.jpg
57 KB, 534x401
>>46522563
>Tome
>>
File: lolipope.jpg (197 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
lolipope.jpg
197 KB, 480x540
>>46520404
>a capstone based on loli pope
I second that motion, it could lead to such delicious Jumpchain shenanigans. Oh yes, just the thought fills me with tingles of excitement.
>>
File: 1453448896869.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453448896869.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>46522727
Well that's something.
>>
>>46522727
Oh god. Oh god. Why would you post that I didn't need to see that today. Oh GOD.
>>
>>46522727
Why? Just... Why?
>>
>>46522727
Well. That fulfills my internet quota for the day.
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 600x741) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 600x741
>>46522727
Congrats, you just killed the thread.
Now what do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>46523521
the aristocrats
>>
so, I was wanting to do the Overlord jump, but I am not a fan of the whole "Evil power can corrupt you if you do evil things" part. Is there a good jump to go to to get something that lets me removed perks/powers?
>>
You ever make a really unoptimized build, not because you wanted something really cool that's kinda weak, but because you literally couldn't think of anything more interesting to do with your CP?
>>
>>46518264
you being you I'm going to assume he also said something like 'but it'll take centuries per monalith and fuck you over since it can't build anything else' but you decided to ignore that bit
>>
>>46523610
Overlord Jump only has one capstone that does that through, so you should be perfectly fine as long as you don't take Evil Power. You can be a pretty 'heroic' Overlord.

Otherwise look into the Locket from Girl Genius.
>>
>>46523610
Shadow of the Colossus lets you use up corruption as power to make monsters
>>
>>46523707
I've had a couple times where all the things I wanted were spread across multiple backgrounds, with no one background having more than one or two things I actually wanted. Generally happens when the author gets really esoteric with what perks give you.
When that happens it often doesn't matter what background I take at all, everything's so spread out, and my build ends up looking more like a random grab bag than a theme.
>>
>>46523803
He could also just take an anti-corruption perk.
>>
>>46523803
shoot. thought that it was an intrinsic thing like the games. thanks!
>>
File: voldejoker.png (46 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
voldejoker.png
46 KB, 300x250
>>46523610
Honestly? When I went to Overlord, I went KILL IT WITH FIRE against quite literally everything, one of the very few times I've done that. Sometimes it isn't be about what you take with you or what you can do to help, it's about sending a message.

Everything burns.
>>
>>46523856
Well, yeah. Propably a good idea anyway. But it's not particulary necessary for this.
>>
Can someone please post the X Men jump mentioned in the previous thread?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Tell me anons, why haven't you taken the mlp jump yet?
>>
>>46523707
Few places. Most noticeable was Artemis Fowl.
>>
File: The_Forsaken.png (901 KB, 688x1043) Image search: [Google]
The_Forsaken.png
901 KB, 688x1043
Wheel of Time

17 years old
The Blight
Asha'man 800
The One Power - Fire
Warder - Leeroy
Sword and Dragon Pins
Sa'Angreal 1400
The Dragon's Fang 1300
Chosen 1000

So I'm a teenager in a tight spot being chased around by one of the forsaken in a hellhole with a nothing but a bodyguard and some sort of magic stick. Pretty much par the course really.

Chose the magic option as didn't much care for being a wolfboy or the other perks.

Chose fire as I already have so much, have no idea what spirit does and I've heard Balefire is a big deal.

Bought the stick as I figure it's good getting the warranty on things that are pretty important and this seems to seriously improve magic.

Drawbacks mean I have a tattoo that makes me look like a bad guy and a mad person hunting me. Oh InFamous, so much to answer for.
>>
>>46524263
I'm still not strong enough to kill the Diarchs.
>>
>>46524263
Global Rule 15.
>>
>>46524365
It is neither a thread, image ,flash or avatar anon.
>>
>>46524302
I can't find that jump anywhere.
>>
>>46524365
Where are these Global Rules written? My Google-Fu is weak today.
>>
File: Kung-Fu Panda.pdf v0.01.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Kung-Fu Panda.pdf v0.01.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Well here we go, rough draft of the pdf is finished. Unless I like left out something really important and basic it should be jumpable.
>>
>>46524575
Needs some serious proofreading. Could also use some reformatting. Splitting things across two pages is generally frowned on.
>>
>>46524494
www (dot ) 4chan.org/rules
>>
>>46524702
Oh, rules for 4chan in general. I thought they meant some board specific rules.
>>
>>46518359
>>46518373
Thanks! Now, to decide if its worth getting,
>>
>>46523792
Actually, no. Looking at the archives, he did say it would take longer to build then anything else, but that's because they're vehicles and materials are rare outside Necron space.
>>
>>46524478
It was banished for being shit. I made a build trying to avoid all the overpowered stuff which was really hard because it had overpowered stuff for really cheap.
>>
>>46524459
Then make one, then post it and see how fast you get banned. MLP had it's own containment board for a reason. We don't need Bronies. We already have enough troublemakers.
>>
>>46524575
does taking way of the Dragon warrior calls you to replace Po in the plot?
>>
File: Yoshis-Island.jpg (974 KB, 2156x1032) Image search: [Google]
Yoshis-Island.jpg
974 KB, 2156x1032
>>46524305
Yoshi's Island

World 1
Toadie
17 years old
Star Child 600
Swipe
Cargo Chopper 700
Magikoopa 1000
Stylin Specs
Magic Scepter 1050
Troop 1100
Shy Guy
Weapon Guy
Mega Guy 100
Mask
Gluttonous 1000
Minion

Cargo Chopper doubles strength while flying about which is neat.

Magikoopa is for blasting, making monsters and embiggening things.

Stylin Specs are pretty stylin.

Magic Scepter increases magic efficiency. Adding to The Stick.

Would have taken the storybook with the last 50 CP but it only seems to work on past jumps rather than future ones as well. Will have to make my own pop up books. Actually screw the whole thing.

Instead Leeroy is now a Shyguy, he gets some more weapon skill and 20% extra bigness which is probably useful in a bodyguard.

Sort of going on autopilot for this one. Decided to get into the whole minion thing hard as I didn't fancy the other drawbacks so it's a case of running with the troop and eating a lot before some of the other Koopas try to capture me for my Star. From then it's collecting all the others for the POWER.
>>
What are some jumps that give great post spark rewards
>>
>>46523792
actually I did spend several centuries in master of magic having them made so even if that was the case I didn't cheat.
>>
Since Property seems relatively functional at the moment, I'm turning my focus to Boktai and Tales of Phantasia. I have a few questions for what you all want to see in either.

For Boktai, the last person working on it made a pretty detailed list of races and gear. Do you want a dedicated gear section with its own points ala Bayonetta, or just an ordinary section for spending choice points?

For Tales of Phantasia, there's a lot of crossing over with Tales of Symphonia in terms of perks and magic. While this isn't too unusual (Last Airbender/Korra is a good comparison), were there any Phantasia-specific perks or abilities you would all want to see?
>>
>>46519047
huh I thought it worked differently. The first I took at full, the second I took at .75% the third was 0.5625% then the third at 0.4218%
with each continuing multiplier being .75% of the last one.
>>
>>46525563
Boktai as a series, on the protagonist's side, is almost entirely about gear. Boktai should have gear customization tables like in that WIP.
>>
>>46525563
I'm fine with just an ordinary selection of items for Boktai, no need for customization. As for Tales of Phantasia, I can't think of anything too obviously necessary. Maybe something with using summons to aid you in crafting, like how Origin helped forge the Eternal Sword? Or some Chester-style archery shenanigans, being able to shoot ballista bolts from a regular bow could be fun. That was my favorite Arte.
>>
>>46519047
I'm inclined to reiterate that is retarded to the extreme.
>>
>>46525563
> Boktai
I'm personally always into dedicated gear and customization, just for the novelty of it. It's more complicated to author, though. If you feel you're up to it, my vote goes for that.

> Phantasia
I can't honestly remember much about the game other than the basic plot about Dhaos, and how it involved a time machine and I think a magical nuke.
I find this somewhat distressing. I may need to replay this game at some point.

>>46524575
So, how's the Po is your biggest fan thing work exactly? Does he just suddenly know about the existence of high end science and magic?

Is he going to abandon Kung Fu to follow you around?
I could put up with having a fanboy but I couldn't in good conscience fuck over the plot of all three movies and a TV series for it. That seems like it would be worth way more points, besides.
>>
>>46525272
No. Its basically the typical kung fu warrior of the setting if with stuff only po got.
>>
>>46525976
>So, how's the Po is your biggest fan thing work exactly? Does he just suddenly know about the existence of high end science and magic?
>Is he going to abandon Kung Fu to follow you around?
>I could put up with having a fanboy but I couldn't in good conscience fuck over the plot of all three movies and a TV series for it. That seems like it would be worth way more points, besides.

No, he still does kung fu, although that is not to say you can't mess up the plot of all three movies by your actions its also possible he just shows up when he isn't busy.

And yes he knows all about magic and your adventures. Although he treats it kinda like a comic book.
>>
File: troublemaking skellington.jpg (63 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
troublemaking skellington.jpg
63 KB, 400x580
>>46525364
Yu-Gi-Oh!

Domino City
20 years old
Technician 100
Crazy Hair
It's a Trap
Millennium Evil 700
Anti-Shadow Realm 1000

20 years old makes me feel like I'm a little too old to be an up and comer. Too old for this game really but when in Rome.

Technician had the best freebie for one of the ones I was taking a capstone for (by which I mean to say heightened ability to avoid traps and avoid "traps" is better than being marginally less noticeable).

Crazy Hair was to save 50 CP.

Millennium Evil is pretty funny due to the whole 'toss Voldermort a shitty deck and send him to the shadowrealm' aspect of it.

Anti-Shadow Realm means that's less likely to backfire.

And so ends the imaged jump folder.

Now the plan is to do a build for every jump in the unimaged folder that I can stomach.

Aww jeez.
>>
>>46525563
Will you being doing Boktai as a whole or splitting Boktai and Lunar Knights?
>>
>>46525971
>I'm fine with just an ordinary selection of items for Boktai, no need for customization.
Then you don't know anything about the series, believe me.
>>
>>46526168
I don't, no. I keep trying to get it to play on my emulator, but to no avail.
>>
>>46525973
Well I can honestly say that if it turns out I have been doing it wrong after 100 + jumps and trying to meticulously keep track of it... I think I am just moving to stacking and calling it a day. I tried to fallow the rules. I tried to do things correctly but even tehe way I did it made further increases meaningless after a while. Hell the only reason I stack appearance and intelligence perks is... well I might be addicted it's just very hard to turn them down. Particularly the appearance perks. Either way I will be a little sad but honestly relievedto just move to a simpler and saner way of doing things.
>>
>>46526259
The human characters all rely on equipment to fight undead, and all their equipment is highly customizable. The solar/dark gun, the weapons they forge themselves, the first are made up of slots you can swap parts into and the second you forge yourself.

Hell if he uses the WIP he has, the solar gun customization is already filled in. It'd be pretty wasteful to lose that.
>>
>>46526320
Ah. I knew about the equipment being a big feature, I did not know the game went so in-depth with customizing it. My apologies, then.
>>
>>46524700
You know I don't actually know how to alter the splitting thing outside of altering the image size and hoping for the best. I only know how to alter things in wordpad and that doesn't really show me how this thing is going to look. So a bit of splitting may be unavoidable.
>>
>>46525563
I don't know what Boktai is but i like me some customization
>>
>>46526132
Gods Speed
>>
The Mighty Boosh Jumpchain V1.0 By Wukong

-Zoo Worker (Free)
Put Your Back Into It free for Zoo Worker
Survivor -100 Discounted for zoo worker
Personified Cells -300 Discounted for zoo worker
Cheekbone-200
companions: RJ, Monique, TJ,Leonardo da Vinci, mother box ,Painwheel,Tina -300
The Ghost of Hendrix-100

-Musician
pretty boy free for musician
Cheekbone discounted for musician-100
King of the Mods discounted for musician-300

Monique,
Zoo Worker
Pretty Boy -100
Personified Cells -300

TJ
Zoo Worker
Survivor-100
Personified Cells -300 Discounted for zoo worker

Leonardo da Vinci
Shaman
Shaman Skills free for Shaman
Alchemist discounted for Shaman -200
Cheekbone-200

mother box
Shaman
Shaman Skills free for Shaman
Black Magic-100 discounted for Shaman
Shaman Council discounted for Shaman -300

Painwheel
-Musician
King of the Mods discounted for musician-300

Tina
-Musician
The Ghost of Hendrix -100.
Crimping -200
#note: my chain has never been in strictly chronological order, hence I have not taken gear up yet. Continued in next post.
>>
>>46526680
the plan: this is a universe I love, but there are some things I can do to mix it up a little for starters, namely being the midpoint between Howard and Vince, adding a few plots by introducing some really weird animal I totally made up with gene forge magic to the zoo, doing my best to actually keep the animals healthy and alive ,constantly pulling pranks on Bob Fossil. Seeing if I can follow Vince into Painted Hawaii and exploring the fantasy zone, duplicate my sword four times and use them to replace the grill on the thunder, mounted on robotic armatures so that they can still use gun mode or slashing through opponents rather than simply cutting through as they collide, another quartet of robotic armatures to one each of the sidecars have duplicates of my 9 to 5 walking stick which has of course been fed as many infinite ammo guns as I can muster, replace the duel disk with the Phoenix gate.
>>
>>46525952
>>46525976
>>46526411
Looks like the consensus is customization gear. That works, since otherwise points might end up being spread a bit too thin. Immortals/Vampires will also get a dedicated perk section, along with a 'Hybrid' option that lets one altform between Solar Child/Dark Matter things. How much of a tax that will be is undecided at the moment.

>>46526137
Lunar Knights will probably be a later update, just since the original trilogy is a good baseline to work with. I also am not as familiar with it as I am the other games.
>>
>>46526705
Vince doesn't go to Painted Hawaii you absolute bellend.

Same way you can't follow Chandler out of Friends to Fallout New Vegas.

Fuck.
>>
>>46526835
I'm pretty sure it's the same Vince, and the same world since they share a moon.
>>
I need a way to discern someone's guilt at a glance that doesn't require manual mind reading. Any ideas?
>>
>>46526882
go paladin in forgotten realms and use detect evil on them.
>>
>>46526894
Detect Evil does not discern guilt or innocence. Just personality.

>>46526882
The perk in True Lies called They Were All Bad however, does give you that. As well as a gut feeling about their crimes, and whether or not they could change.
>>
>>46526879
He's not called Vince in Luxury Comedy for fucks sake and I'm pretty sure Julian Barratt wanted nothing to do with that trainwreck.

Sharing a character/moon doesn't make it the same setting.
>>
What happens to the ship you get in the Light of Terra DLC 1?
>>
Is it possible to plant the black roses from fates in other places?
>>
>>46526948
you have to commit evil acts in order to ping as evil to detect evil, now if you were talking about whether or not they were guilty of a specific thing or if they feel guilty about something that is another matter.

>>46526950
so you're saying they are two different universes with two different earths that have the same moon orbiting it? Because that seems kind of silly....
>>
>>46526894
Tganke, but there're just too many problems with relying on D&D alignment.

>>46526948
That's perfect, thanks.
>>
>>46526980
You can take it along with your Light of Terra
>>
>>46526980
It becomes part of your LoT ship along with two others.

Litany of Litanies’ Litany, Lapsed Pacifist, and the Pre-Emptive Retaliation.
>>
Can you choose what legends you spread about your past using the making of a myth perk from sword and sorcery?
Or is that all of your legends become the Ur-legend
>>
>>46527010
>you have to commit evil acts in order to ping as evil to detect evil, now if you were talking about whether or not they were guilty of a specific thing or if they feel guilty about something that is another matter.
Untrue. It detect Evil alignment. Which is not the same as actually doing illegal things. It's simply a measure of selfishness vs altruism. An Evil alignment means they don't care what happens to others, unless it affects them.
for example, Lawful Evil could be a perfectly legal businessman or an effective monarch.

D&D alignments are stupid, and you shouldn't rely on them. Through even then, they are propably better at moral decisions than you are.
>>
>>46527010
I'm saying he rehashed a character in a show that barely has a setting. There's a bit in an episode of Family Guy where the Simpsons turn up. If there was a Family Guy could you hop on a plane to Springfield?

Actually I don't even really want to hear your answer to that one.
>>
>>46527010

>you have to commit evil acts in order to ping as evil to detect evil, now if you were talking about whether or not they were guilty of a specific thing or if they feel guilty about something that is another matter

Actually if you have the evil sub type you will ping as evil even if your not evil.

You will also ping as your actual alignment if someone casts the other detection spells. You will also count for both for the this does extra damage to that alignment spell.
>>
>>46526835
>Same way you can't follow Chandler out of Friends to Fallout New Vegas.
that would be absolutely hilarious, Fallout: Friends, Joey's a super mutant
>>
>>46527012
thanks*
>>
>>46526992
You can choose where the grove is planted. You can grow them and they produce seeds as any plant though only the main garden will cause the mental affects. When you arrive in a jump, this can garden can be incorporated into other places you possess on the world or simply a side-room in your warehouse or potentially part of your My Castle.
>>
>>46526992
If they're just a plant.
>>
>>46527108
Don't forget that some beings are made of evil so they detect as evil even in the rare cases where they are not evil.
>>
>>46527119
I respect and understand that that's what happened in the context of real-life and his creative process, but since this is a jump it's what happened in the context of the work itself that matters.
>>46527130
Joey would be a great super mutant.. Pic related.
>>
>>46527134
>>46527145

I am going to plant them near my Military bases and other important places. And thanks anons
>>
>>46525971
Whoops, I almost overlooked this. Will definitely take these suggestions into account for Tales of Phantasia.
>>
>>46527209
So can you explain how you're going to follow a character called Vince to a place where he's a different character/actor called Noel?

...and presumably this means in your head Noel Fielding is a canonical character in the world of the Mighty Boosh.

Pointing out once again that in Luxury Comedy he's called Noel. You know. Like the actor.
>>
>>46527296
yeah I remembered that part and that is my bad, I'll change that before it's finalized which sucks because painted Hawaii seems like a really cool place
>>
File: robopornandcaffiene.jpg (72 KB, 658x522) Image search: [Google]
robopornandcaffiene.jpg
72 KB, 658x522
>>46517808
>>46517840
Neato. I already like this one better.

>>46520235
Any jump can be a feel good jump if you do it right.

>>46523707
Yeah, a few times I didn't even spend all my CP. That's just how the cookie crumbles.
>>
>>46523707
Eh... biggest bout of that was probably Touhou for me.

Not really because of interest, but going into that's gonna cause an argument from the guy's supporters, so I'll just leave it as such.
>>
>>46526882

Sense Evil from Dark Souls works for major crimes and shit. It allows you to just automatically "know" on seeing someone if they've murdered an innocent, did some cult-y brainwashing or stole/destroyed a soul or two, that jazz. Doesn't really work on minor crimes like theft or whatever though.
>>
>>46523707
Yup. Often in places I want to visit, but are far weaker then I am. Like They live.
>>
>>46527078
Does anyknow or do i just fanwank?

And if you take Anubis to bleach would he be mistaken for a zanpaktou?
>>
>>46524575
So, if you take Mind Control Formula with a venomous animal form... do you start with it permanently imbued onto yourself, or do you have to do that manually whenever you want to use it?
>>
112. Sabaton
Album: Counterstrike
Perks: Metal Ripper, Resist and Bite (-100), Metalizer (-150), Metal Machine (-300)
Metal Crue (-400)
Items: 2 Money (-50), The Axe

Chimmy: Rebel, Resist and Bite, Attero Dominatus (-300), The Bomb
Falco: Drop-In, Metal Ripper, Metal Machine (-300), Money, The Axe
Roberta: Soldier, Back in Control, Coat of Arms (-300), The Gun
Ko'el: Engineer, Saboteurs, Firestorm (-300), The Toolkit
SoB: Soldier, Back in Control, Coat of Arms (-300), The Gun
Asriel: Drop-In, Metal Ripper, Metal Machine (-300), Money, The Axe
Isaac: Engineer, Saboteurs, Firestorm (-300), The Toolkit
Toby: Rebel, Resist and Bite, Attero Dominatus (-300), The Bomb

...I am still not very metal. And the metal I am is mercury. So, you know, soft but toxic?

Arlyssa loves it here. She's been pretty aimless with the rest of the Choir scattered about. Lina married Isaac awhile ago, Cierra and Fia are constantly busy with Toby, leaving her with not much to do besides pal around with Roberta. Not that she didn't enjoy that, just that she felt like it wasn't a great use of her time. But now they're all soldiers again! Sure, they're female soldiers in the post-WWII Middle East, but it's better than being a female knight in Medieval Europe. She's basically running drills and battles for any woman who wants to go to war for Saudi Arabia.

Those poor jews.
>>
File: Atheris Hispida.jpg (224 KB, 1600x971) Image search: [Google]
Atheris Hispida.jpg
224 KB, 1600x971
>>46524575
Alright, if it's jumpable, here's my build then.

Way of the Fallen [100] I seem to be going for a lot of villain backgrounds. It... it's just because they get all the cool toys, I swear. I'm not a monster.
Conventional animal - Atheris Hispida, or the Spiny Bush Viper [Free] Fancy sssnake!
>perks:
Wuxi Finger Hold [400] Hold their fingersss with my jawsss, I guessssss?
Slithery Body Style [Free] Ssslithery. Well, I /am/ a sssnake.
Ingenuity of the Fallen [200] An ussseful talent to have, yesss.
Charisma of the Fallen [200] A forked tongue, asss befitting my ssserpentine nature.
The Twelve Impossible Moves [300] But I wield physical power too.
What Can be Given can be Taken [300] And the chi of others ssshall be mine.
Rubber Body Style [100] Rubber sssnake?
>drawbacks:
Cloudcuckoolander [+100] Sssilly Isss fine, I wouldn't want to be too ssseriousss here.
Awesomeness Is a Force [+100] That... wasss... awesssome. I can't sssee, but I can sssenssse you still. You're not sssafe.
HIM!? [+200] Ssso, you want moi to lead you? Yesss, yesss, I will take your sssilence asss approval. Do not worry, in time you ssshall sssee thisss isss truly for the bessst.
Po's is your number one fan [+200] Hello, Po... Pleassse put that... oh dear... Well, not to worry, I'm sssure... and that wasss the other one. Could you sssimply ssstand there, and be sssilent? ...no?

This should be a pretty enjoyable decade, silliness abound while I lead a bandit army while not actually doing much in the way of evil, mostly just perfecting management and turning it into an effective martial and semi-military structure. Maybe we'll end up being a mercenary force.

This is in between talks with Po of course, and tours through my facilities, after which many repairs are made.

I also fight the Five sometimes, through I let them off with warnings every time. I don't feel the need to get serious against them. But I do steal the chi of the villains, since why not?
>>
>>46524575
>>46528208
Oh, almost forgot, but there doesn't appear to be an age roll here?
>>
>>46528252
Ah ha! I knew I forgot something. Thanks.
>>
>>46528405
Oh, did you see this question too? >>46527690
>>
So Stardew Valley jump? Or would it be fronting the Harvest moon jump a bit?
>>
I you go to the king Arthur jump and choose fate/prototype for the setting would you have the same restrictions arthur has for his excalibur.
>>
>>46528568
Probably? You're getting the full package, after all.
>>
>>46528564
Completely different IPs.
>>
>>46528568
Why wouldn't you? If you want Type-Moon Excalibur you should have to deal with Type-Moon Excalibur's weaknesses. Don't like it, get a different Excalibur. I personally suggest the Excalibur from Camelot 3000.
>>
>>46528564
Don't bother. You can't have Abigail, she's mine.
>>
>>46528681
There's a lot of people trying to take advantage of the "choose which interpretation of Arthurian legend you like" line to go to the Nasuverse and get stuff the jump wasn't intended to give. Like taking the half-dragon option and claiming that gives them a Magic Core, since half-dragons have that in Nasuverse despite the jump not mentioning that as one of the things the half-dragon perk gives you. It's pretty dumb.
>>
>>46528720
That anon isn't responding to that post.
>>
>>46528720
Wait, sorry, misread which post you were linking to. Now I'm the dumb one.
>>
>>46528720
The jump explicitly says you can go to Nasuverse though...
>>
>>46528802
Yes, and? That doesn't change the text of those perks. They don't have a "if you're in Nasuverse, this perk instead gives you ____" clause.
>>
>>46528675
Oh alright thanks.

>>46528684
Ill have to look that up thank you aswell.
And i dont have a problem with the restrictions i was just wondering.
>>
>>46528720
That's kind of boring. If I were going to take advantage of it, I'd go to Dresdenverse, and learn how to use magic so complex that it makes the best mages of that setting look like apes scrabbling with sticks and rocks. Or become a Skinwalker.
>>
File: I_apologize_for_nothing.jpg (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
I_apologize_for_nothing.jpg
56 KB, 600x480
>>46528720
The jump explicitly mentions going to Fate, and in that setting Arthur did in fact have a Magic Core because she was half dragon.

You're free to dislike it, but it's not like people are pulling this out of their asses. This is like basic stuff in Fate.

Fate is pretty dumb.
>>
>>46519862
How would being a CPU work in other jumps? Do I have to find worshippers or what?
>>
>>46528684
This is just my autism but- General Type-Moon Excalibur does not have any restrictions. Fate/Prototype Excalibur does.
>>
File: happy misaka.gif (4 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
happy misaka.gif
4 MB, 600x338
>>46528720
Speaking of, any recommendations for lighthearted King Arthur settings?
>>
>>46528919
I know that, but it doesn't change the perk. You don't get to say "well, logically, I should have this, so I get it despite nothing in this jump offering it". Like, I wouldn't go to Gundam and claim that my background as an ace pilot automatically gives me the best mobile suit ever without having to buy it, because that's how Gundam works. Why should it be different here?
>>
File: fool.jpg (122 KB, 900x1363) Image search: [Google]
fool.jpg
122 KB, 900x1363
>>46529026
Soul Eater
>>
>>46529026
Monty Python.
>>
>>46529033
Those aren't similar at all.
>>
File: Artorius.jpg (214 KB, 857x527) Image search: [Google]
Artorius.jpg
214 KB, 857x527
>>46529026
Did you mean: Its time to summon the 90s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNjhbOH8m2U

Series got cancelled into its second season before it could finish but at least there's a season and a half to go off of.

Pic unreleated, just felt like posting an Arthur expy
>>
>>46529026
Well, you can't go wrong with the Disney movie The Sword In The Stone. Especially if you give that cute friendly squirrel girl a human form so that you can recreate the /co/ fanfics about Arthur and Hazel. That's pure, lighthearded fluff. Well, once you get past the early parts where Hazel's still thinking more like an animal than a human and keeps asking to mate with Arthur. That's only one bit in the very first story, though. The people writing them quickly realized the character had far too much potential for cuteness to take the stories that direction.
>>
>>46529103
Oh god this is so 90's it hurts.
>>
Are there any jumps aside from the mega man jumps with regen abilities that explicitly work on cybernetic parts?
>>
File: Dan.png (325 KB, 444x327) Image search: [Google]
Dan.png
325 KB, 444x327
>>46529213
I know right? That theme is worth its time in gold
>>
>>46529215
Macross has a perk for that. One of the cyborg capstones.
>>
>>46529088
Sure it is. Either way you're saying that the implications of your character in that setting trump the need to buy something valuable with CP. But fine, a different example. It's like saying that jumping to Naruto and buying Senju and Uchiha gives you the Rinnegan for free without having to buy it, because the Rinnegan is made by mixing Senju and Uchiha chakra. It's only logical that you should get it. Except you don't, because the Rinnegan isn't something that those perks give you.
>>
>>46529253
But, they do? You just have to unlock it on your own instead of it being handed to you.
>>
>>46527902
>soft but toxic
So you're metalcore.
>>
>>46529275
Great. So unlock your Mana Core yourself instead of just assuming that it's handed to you.
>>
>>46529301
Which is fine for Naruto, but IIRC Saber's magic circuits actually are the magic core--which is totally due to her dragon blood. So if you are a half-dragon whatever, then logically your magic circuits should probably be similar.
>>
>>46529275
Nope. The jump says nothing about that. Are you sure you're not thinking about the Mangekyo Sharingan?
>>
Just ignore someone when they get butthurt like this over other people's builds.
>>
>>46528720
The Magic core is fanwank, and one may argue that at least you would need to also buy the Magic option, but it's about as well founded as you can get.
>HalfBlood (Discount Dropin) 400

>King Arthur with the soul of a dragon, Merlin the son of a demon, Cu Chulainn a Demigod the list goes on.

>Myth and legend are filled with stories about humanity's most noble goal and you are an example. Either the reincarnation of a mythical being or one's offspring you inherit traits of the original and perhaps a bonus of a special ability related to it. Maybe you can spit fire or can sprout wings, just remember not all gifts are pleasant don't want to end up with the tendency to transform into a hideous, bloodthirsty abomination unable to distinguish friend from foe do you?

>(See Supplement)

Sure the supplement just says
>Dragon (obviously) Fire conjuration & scale generation

But it says, "you inherit traits of the original and perhaps a bonus of a special ability related to it"
In truth though the only thing half dragons have in Fate is the magic core. If you take that away from them, then they are literally just a human with a weakness to anti dragon stuff, and you would be paying either for something that doesn't fit in with the setting, or nothing at all.
>>
>>46529353
I think anon meant like how Madara unlocked the Rinnegan due to having both Senju and Uchiha blood/chakra, or something like that, so thus he can do that too. Which is flawed logic because Madara only unlocked that due to being Indra's reincarnation or something. Man, that series got way too absurd at the end.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.