[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ D&D 5th Edition General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 420_69.png (575 KB, 486x664) Image search: [Google]
420_69.png
575 KB, 486x664
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/tg/ Character Sheet
https://mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

How does Curse of Strahd compare to the other offical adventures?
>>
>Players discussing killing and robbing a store in Barovia
>Adventure League bans you from playing NE or CE
>DM brings out the merchants guard
>Fighter fails his intimidate check
>Party discusses taking the surprise round and going through with the robbery
>Fighter explains that alignment enforcers are typically overpowered
>"So you don't fight him?"
>"Oh, no, I take the surprise round myself, can't back down from a fight bro, it's my flaw :^)"
>>
>>46225976
How could they even think of murdering Parriwimple? Such monsters deserve to stay in the mists forever.
>>
>>46226020
It was an honor duel and the fighter actually got pulped since he was level 3 and gladiators get three attacks per turn, and the fighter couldn't roll above 5.
>>
>>46225860
I haven't run it yet, but it seems to be tied with Out of the Abyss in how interesting it is. I like it. If I had to make a chart,

OotA=CoS>LMoP>PotA>RoT>HotDQ
>>
Can you become a wizard without study or is it something that has to be learned? Can you be some sort of savant that never really studied, but was just naturally good at it?
>>
>>46226108
That's what sorcerers are
>>
>>46226108
>some sort of savant that never really studied, but was just naturally good at it

you just defined a sorcerer
>>
>>46225976
The party rogue in my CoS game robbed the Vistani camp of a lot of stuff and I'm pretty sure his theft will come back to bite us in the ass at some point.

...except we spent the night there while transporting Irena to Kresk, and were beset by a spy who fled using gaseous form after a few round of combat.

So if push comes to shove, we can blame that miscreant
>>
>>46226108
Yes, you could absolutely make an autistic savant wizard. However, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't have to study, it means that they wouldn't have to study nearly as much. It means that they could understand the mathematical formulas and could easily replicate the mechanical movements that wizardry requires. He wouldn't be a particularly improvising or interesting fellow, not very imaginative, but he could shoot a fireball just as good as anyone else.

Actually, an autistic wizard sounds like an interesting character concept. Charisma at 8, maybe specializing in enchantments to make up for lack of being a good conversationalist. Someone who's aware that he has problems, but doesn't let that limit his life and works hard to overcome his limitations by any way he can.

Damn anon, your question gave me legit feels.
>>
>>46226221
>Someone who's aware that he has problems, but doesn't let that limit his life and works hard to overcome his limitations by any way he can.
That kind of means he's not an autist, doesn't it?
>>
Like, how are the artifacts - and the ally - in Curse o' Strahd actually supposed to help? I see the Tome is supposed to give the characters "insight into Strahd's tortured past," or whatever, but is that an in-game advantage that equips the characters to better defeat him when they storm the castle? How does one more NPC on the party's side help them defeat a boss of Strahd's difficulty, besides forgoing his actual attack to give one player inspiration once a turn?
I think the party is going to want their money back from Madame Eva.
>>
>>46226273
The amulet and sword are pretty good though.
>>
>>46226273
Fully depends on who the NPC is. Certain NPCs would make an actual difference in a fight against Strahd, then there's CR 1/4 acolyte or literal child.

Tome is just for lore/background into strahd
>>
>>46226265
I'm pretty sure autists can be perfectly aware of their problem and learn to work with it.
It's just harder, because it's hard to tell what is being done wrong, or whatever.
>>
>>46226370
Right. So all this "OMG we have to track down the items/people that Madame Eva tells us about!" is completely useless if the party doesn't have a good-aligned cleric/pally and you don't roll a useful NPC.
>>
>>46226424
Well, they get XP from sidequests, to make up for the bad NPC. Also, a lot of the NPCs have two choices for the card drawn, so most of the terrible ones have another option if your DM doesn't hate you. Strahd is not meant to be easy, anon.
>>
>>46226273
You can use the Tome to scry on Strahd
>>
What would be the best wizard school for a mercenary/bounty hunter? Enchantment?
>>
>>46226510
I'm not arguing for nerfing Strahd; I'm arguing that the fortune telling of Madame Eva - which is the one thing even casuals know about Ravenloft, the signature of the module in its every incarnation - ought to be something that the party can use to make a difference in their chances. It ought to go from "no fourtune = no chance" to "fortune + artifacts = you can do it if you're geniuses," not "fortune + artifacts = the same situation you were in before." As it is now, you could completely avoid Madame Eva, level up a bunch doing sidequests and looting dungeons, and stand a better chance than if you'd intentionally sought out the Sun Sword.
>>46226604
>You can use the Tome to scry on Strahd
And that gets you what? Arguably the most useful thing you get from Madame Eva is the Location of Strahd's Final Fight, so that you can infiltrate the castle and avoid the hell out of that one room; scrying on him gets you no more than you already have from that.
>>
File: jace.jpg (65 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
jace.jpg
65 KB, 600x432
I'm going to an Adventurer's League Expedition game for the first time this week. Is this sort of like the living greyhawk/an adventure a week sent from the corporate office? I'm considering building a utility bard, but if the group is going to look down on me for not building straight damage i'll save that idea for an actual campaign.

details? advice?
>>
>>46226155
Vistani have divination you know, the party is due for a cursin'.
>>
File: Strahd.png (760 KB, 900x592) Image search: [Google]
Strahd.png
760 KB, 900x592
>>46226667
Except you she speaks in riddles when she tells you, so unless you metagame your character and research what each fortune exactly means and where they are in the castle, then this can be extremely useful. And Strahd can often be found outside the castle too, like Yester Hill.
>>
File: 1404875242167.jpg (37 KB, 430x600) Image search: [Google]
1404875242167.jpg
37 KB, 430x600
>>46226675
>Is this sort of like the living greyhawk/an adventure a week sent from the corporate office?
Yes, sort of
>if the group is going to look down on me for not building straight damage i'll save that idea
No problem, 5e is Bard Edition, you'll be useful if you're not a complete blockhead about it.
>>
>>46226667
The thing is though, that the party doesn't even have to get a tarokka reading. The DM draws cards beforehand and if they get a reading, uses the new cards. The party isn't required to find the artifacts, the helper, or know where Strahd is. They can find the artifacts and helper that the DM drew by chance. The artifacts are not meant to replace sidequesting, but enhance them.
>>
>>46226667
You can always get one of the NPCs to wield some of that stuff. Van Richten in particular can use any and all of the items, and would be WAY better than any party member if you gave him the sunsword.
>>
>>46226665
Enchantment is a cool one, subdues his marks by charming them, rather than the traditional capture.
>>
File: skeleton-hands-2.gif (2 MB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
skeleton-hands-2.gif
2 MB, 500x344
>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b
>>
>>46226741
Necromancy can work too. Not much better proof a target is dead than their own body walking into the office to deliver itself.
>>
>>46226713
and it looks like i start at level one? is there a mixed party level?
>>
>>46226810
The issue with that is what if your employer wants the target alive? I think undead doesn't fit that stipulation.
>>
>>46226848
Hire a cleric for speak with dead
>>
File: asdsdas.png (755 KB, 568x615) Image search: [Google]
asdsdas.png
755 KB, 568x615
Does your party trust the Vistani?
>>
Guys what's the point of the spell cards that are sold in packs?
>>
>>46226848
A million skeletons holding the target and keeping them from escaping works pretty good too, or at higher levels having a ghoul or something keep them paralyzed the whole time by gently gnawing on them works too!
>>
>>46226811
It works with tiers. 1-4, 5-9, etc.
>>
>>46226906
Ravenloft magic gypsies.
>>
>>46226906
Gypsies with the serial numbers filed off. Filthy caravan-dwelling, music-playing, tale-telling swarthy Edema Ruh thieves who follow Strahd but act like they don't.
>>
Do you use any other passive skills? I find that Passive Insight is pretty useful.
>>
>>46226918
ah cool. i called the store, sounds like they're "no more than level 8," so that'd mean that i'd start at level 5?
>>
Does anyone have a decent image of the back of the tarokka cards? I'm going to be making my own set, but I've not been able to find a back to them anywhere.
>>
Okay /tg/, I need your help.
I've only ever DMed for 1-3 people, and my newest party has 5 players. Are there any big differences?
Also this is my first time running OotA, do I need to read it all the way through before starting?
>>
>>46226977
...just tape them to a deck of regular playing cards?
>>
>>46226982
>Are there any big differences?
Easier for the table to get distracted, and combat is more boring (because it's longer until your next turn).
>do I need to read it all the way through before starting?
You should at least skim it, and stay a couple chapters ahead of where the party is. Especially since they can head to any of three or four places after they escape in chapter 1.
>>
>>46227010
I could yeah, but that feels too lazy to me.
>>
>>46227043
Go arcane cleric
>>
Is the feat splatbook in the mega?
Is it official
I can't find it.
>>
Question: do all elves in FR have orbular eyes?
>>
>>46227045
>>46227066
Good to know about the combat differences. I'll be sure to up the difficulty and try to pick more exotic, unusual monsters to make it more interesting.
>>46227045
>>46227066
I think I'll skim the first 5 chapters, and then stay 3 ahead for the rest of the campaign.

Thank you both for the advice!
>>
>>46227167
No and no
>>
>>46226667

It's mentioned that once you obtain the Tome, Strahd's goals immediatly change to "get mah book bak". I wonder if it would be possible to use this to in some way trap him outside his castle?
>>
>>46226982
Battle can be a slog. try to discourage summons

>Also this is my first time running OotA, do I need to read it all the way through before starting?

wouldn't hurt

>>46226977
put them in sleeves. spoopy sleeves
>>
>>46227167
don't believe so, no.
>>
>>46227167
>Is it official
Nope, it's Necromancer Games
>>
>>46227167
It's not official.
Which are you looking for?
>>46227186
>discourage summons
I've got a warlock, wizard, and a bard who are probably going to abuse conjuration and necromancy spells, though luckily I've convinced them that zombies taking the help action is better than attacking.
>>
>>46227228
Grappling while using the help action on each other can be useful too, as can strapping explosive runes all over them and making them hug people.
>>
>>46227280
Explosive runes are shit in this edition though. 200gp to create, 1 hour to cast, and if the rune is on an object it can't be moved more than 10 ft from where the spell was cast or it is immediately dispelled.
>>
>>46227174
Or just eladrin?
>>
>>46227117
>Any off-topic conversation gets a 500 XP penalty
excuse me
>>
>>46227280
I've heard about zombies grappling, and it sounds potent. Sadly explosive runes can't be moved more than 10 feet.

If the bard uses Conjure Woodland Beings pixie cheese I'm probably just going to say "and your army of spellcasting faeries quickly overpowers the enemy forces".
>>
>>46227312
Spell Glyph is way better anyway.
>>
>>46227315
Yeah that's brutal and tyrannical, but I probably lose 25%-30% of a given night's play time to off topic talk, meme references, and catching up with each other's exploits.
>>
>>46227317
RAW the player just chooses how many/what CR they summon based on the options in the spell. The DM actually decides what is summoned based on that. If you don't want the Bard doing pixie cheese, don't let them do pixie cheese.
>>
>>46227376
I'm used to that, and for me it's part of the fun.
>>46227379
Good to know. I'll probably throw them a combination of pixies, sprites, and other stuff. Fey Chex Mix.
>>
>>46227457
>one of the girls' boyfriends was in a car crash and she had to answer the call but we were reluctant even to allow that
I hope I never play with you.
>>
Anyone thought up any decent character ideas to play in CoS?

If my group uses the Hunting Werewolves plot hook I'm considering making a Dwarf Ranger who tells everyone he's an expert monster hunter, and has slain tons of werewolves, ghouls, and even vampires, but in reality he was just a simple fur trader who thought he'd try and hunt werewolves ("can't be that difficult, right?") and got whisked away to Barovia. Now the party keeps turning to him for advice on how to handle enemies and he just makes shit up that's wrong 90% of the time, but always tries to bullshit his way out of it afterwards.
>>
>>46227457
>one of the girls' boyfriends was in a car crash and she had to answer the call but we were reluctant even to allow that.
Tonight on "Is it 'tism or is it bait?"
>>
>>46227117
>>46227457
I think you're officially That Guy.
>>
File: bait8.png (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait8.png
4 KB, 200x200
>>46227457
>We had to make an exception after one of the girls' boyfriends was in a car crash and she had to answer the call but we were reluctant even to allow that.
Tyrannical doesn't begin to describe it.

>>46227633
>That girl ended up leaving the group within the next month because she decided hospital visits were more important than roleplaying despite the fact that Sundays were still available and repeatedly missed games.
You don't say?

Try again later. You're a poor troll.
>>
>>46227633
>Once you make an exception to a rule
For an emergency.

E MER GEN CY.
>>
File: janitor.png (37 KB, 779x517) Image search: [Google]
janitor.png
37 KB, 779x517
>>46227633
You really remind me of this guy
>>
>tfw no games for a month because of other peoples commitments

I shall go mad with no D&D
>>
File: 1454703798681.jpg (123 KB, 736x1159) Image search: [Google]
1454703798681.jpg
123 KB, 736x1159
Here's a question for the thread:

What would you do if your character had 10 Strength, 10 Dexterity, 10 Constitution, 16 Intelligence, 16 Wisdom, and 16 Charisma at character creation after racial benefits, and they had absolutely no means of acquiring spellcasting or supernatural abilities (and were thus limited to the Barbarian, Fighter, and Rogue classes)? Assume that you cannot gain spellcasting from any source, including feats, nor can you choose a race with a spell-like ability, and assume that you're limited to starting class equipment and no magical items.

Once you have your answer, here's my second question:

Do you think that characters should receive more of a benefit from mental stats, aside from the passive saving throw and attribute check increase?
>>
>>46227783
>So cries the five year old in protest of his 8 o'clock bedtime. But when he grows a bit older and wiser, he learns the importance of these things. Just as you will, some day.
>psssh nothin personnel kid
>>
File: bait10.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait10.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>46227783
You aren't even trying. Fuck's sake.
>>
File: 124135.jpg (34 KB, 297x489) Image search: [Google]
124135.jpg
34 KB, 297x489
>>46227783
>>
>>46227783
Eventually, people are going to realize they enjoy having lives and fun much more than they do playing with you. You'll start losing more and more players, and word of your bullshit will spread. You won't be able to find a game in real life, and eventually you'll have to turn to online games, where there is literally nothing you can do to stop people from not paying attention.

The way to avoid this is to not be an autist and understand that the point is to have fun. It's not that serious, faggot.
>>
>>46227814
Probably go Swashbuckler.

And your issue is noted, and a huge problem I have with 5e. For all of the shit I give 3.5, I like how your Int factors in to how many skills you have. However, that's about the only thing I miss.

If you only have 10 in physical stats and it is utterly impossible to gain any sort of spellcasting, you shouldn't be an adventurer.
>>
>>46227814
Rogue Noble, expertise on social shit, become the face (and perception/investigation bot).
>>
Do you guys think it would be okay to streamline opposed checks by having the character acting (say, with a rolled deception) against a passive (static) target.

Example: Timmy lies to Johnny and rolls his deception against a DC that is Johnny's passive insight?

Goblin tries to sneak and uses a rolled hide against your passive perception.

Someone slams you in a headlock and you roll your acrobatics against their passive athletics. I really hate opposed rolls because there is so much variance in the d20. I mean attack rolls are already roll vs static, do you think it would be balanced to extend this to skills?
>>
>>46227815
Lol when he grows older and wiser he learns he can stay up late without penalty.
>>
>>46227882
Oh God no. Passive skills for anyone without Expertise are terrible. You'll almost certainly be able to beat that with a pitiful roll.
>>
How useful are illusion spells? I've never played a caster and anyone else I play with always favors damage spells or spells that debilitate the enemy
>>
>>46227882
You mean like 4e? Yeah 4e does it all right.
>>
File: 37778611.jpg (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
37778611.jpg
48 KB, 250x250
>>46227923
>Fun is such a vague buzzword
What the fuck /v/? Get out. Go back.
>>
>>46227910
I mean passive is just 10+check.
So if your mod is +4, its 14.
If their mod is +4, its a 50 50 shot either way you slice it.

If your mod is +8, you beat them on a 7 or higher (65% of the time), which coincidentally is the amount of time you will beat them on a contested roll (5-24 vs 9-28)
>>
>>46227923
Ebin meem /r/4chan broseph! XDD
>>
>>46227923
>>
File: 1350508717598.jpg (33 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1350508717598.jpg
33 KB, 500x354
>>46227923
>you hold a leadership position of some kind you will understand that you have obligations as a leader.
>Other than a few bad apples like car crash girl
>Also the car crash was not even life threatening so the girl really had no excuse for interrupting the game.
Are you that same fucking autist from /v/ yesterday that was going on and on about how he could beat Bravely Default on Hard with all of the encounters turned off and it was all incredibly easy and if you couldn't do it you were the highest tier of moron?
>>
>>46227882
Rules Variant: Players Make All Rolls
This variant has the players roll dice for all parts
of combat, including such things as monster
attack rolls and saving throws. By moving die
rolls to the players’ side of the table, this option
keeps things simpler for you as the DM. In
addition, the more active you can keep the
players in your game, the more engaged they’ll
be.
Contests and Checks
Whenever an NPC or monster would normally
make an ability check, roll initiative, or take part
in a contest, neither you nor the players roll the
d20. Instead, use the rules for passive checks to
determine the result. See chapter 7, “Using
Ability Scores,” of the Player’s Handbook for
more information on passive checks.
>>
>>46227969
>>46227910
Although it does set up the possibility for unwinnable contests being a little more prevalent. They can occur at +11 instead of +20.
>>
>>46227986
I don't see anything negative about being transgender librarian
>>
>>46227969
>>46228010
Also, average of d20 is 10.5. So taking 10 stacks the odds slightly against the defender.
>>
>>46227814
Originally, I was going to say Swashbuckler, but someone else covered that.

I'll toss in my hat for Rogue Assassin. He uses skills to get close to targets, then tries to kill them in one hit. He has the disguise proficiency to get in and out and bluff his way despite his initially lower Stealth score.
>>
>>46227858
>If you only have 10 in physical stats and it is utterly impossible to gain any sort of spellcasting, you shouldn't be an adventurer.
I dislike that about the system. Not every warrior needs to be (or should be) big, tough guys with lightning reflexes. It would be interesting if you could leverage your Intelligence to make precision strikes, or your Wisdom to push past grievous wounds and keep fighting despite injury. I feel like mental stats are only valuable to casters, while physical stats are valuable to everyone, which adds to the imbalance of the game.

>>46227862
Sure, but what about my second question?
>>
>>46228076
Good point. I just really like the roll vs target way more than roll vs roll.
>>
File: mhm.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
mhm.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>46228129
>So if something is fun it is an RPG?
>look ma, I figured out how to strawman
Thanks for the laugh, friend. *tips fedora*
>>
>>46228129
The playing of an rpg is not a valid goal.

You come together to have fun, as friends.

If you come together to have fun in an rpg, but spend some of your time enjoying other fun activities, that is (while not the most efficient time-rpg ratio) a very good time.

>>46228045
What the fuck
>>
>>46228129
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless simpleton has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, bitch? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*
>>
>>46228164
Yeah, I see your point. Coming from some Shadowrun and New World of Darkness, where all of your attributes are important to a degree, I understand the dislike for the current system. You would think the Battlemaster would have some more Int or Cha based abilities, for example.
>>
>>46228186
*grabs you by the throat* BACK THE FUCK UP!?
>>
>>46227914
Depends on your DM. RAW enemies need to use their action to make a save to determine if an illusion is real or not, or if they try to interact with it (also probably an action) they can tell right away it's an illusion because things pass right through it. If you're creative you can get a lot of shit done with illusions, but smarter targets might be harder to fool.
>>
>>46228078
It's not a bad option. Still, the suggestions revolve around Rogue. It would be interesting if a mental-attribute-focused Fighter were viable. I may be working on something along those lines right now.
>>
>>46228246
>spoiler
I am very interested it seeing it once you have a first draft.
>>
>tfw love playing as a warlock

Its wonderful.
>>
>>46228224
To follow up on this:
Illusions that implement a thought in their target like Phantasmal Killer/Force and Weird aren't cancelled by truesight.
>>
>>46227219
>>one actually decent prestige class in 3.5

confirmed for not knowing shit about 3.5
>>
>>46228310
It's my favorite class hands down. I'm wanting to play one, but I can't decide between the fiend or the GOO
>>
>>46228246
I have noticed that. Barbarians and Fighters don't get much love. Here is all the support I can find in their features:

Barbarians:
Berserker: Intimidating Presence (fear effect, DC based on Charisma modifier)

Fighters:
BM: Rally (give temporary HP equal to superiority die result + Charisma modifier)
Purple Dragon Knight (from SCAG): This is a decent qualifier for your criteria. Lots of effects to boost allies (so your weaknesses are less obvious) and Expertise in Persuasion to avoid having to use lackluster combat skills. Still not great, but it's as good as Fighters get.
>>
>>46228560
Personally, I prefer GOO because I'm a huge Lovecraft fanboy.
You might like some of these homebrewed Lovecraftian monsters:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6soC2ro7p4WOWFwSDA4cWdBUjQ/view?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>Last surviving enemy is downed
>Player A tells Player B to interrogate him in exchange for healing
>B believes A and does the interrogation
>Enemy cooperates and answers the questions
>Player A then coup de graces the enemy and moves on
>At this instant, they have deceived the enemy without rolling deception
Ignoring the expectant shit storm between A and B, do you let the players get away with this?
>>
>>46228666
I'd roll that A has to roll deception vs B's insight.
>>
>>46228666
No. The players need to all be on the same page. Don't like to your fellow players.
>>
>>46228692
>Players rolling social stats against each other
That's even more disgusting

>>46228698
>forbidding an entire set of RP
>>
>tfw you just want bardic music on a character who isn't a full caster
Bard as half-caster feels like it could have been a really sweet class for this edition, basically Rogue's half-caster where Ranger and Paladin are Fighter and Barb's magic versions, sort of.
>>
>>46228732
>forbidding an entire set of RP
Yeah. I don't do PC vs PC in any context except for those I as the DM impose upon them (mind control, forced to fight in an arena, etc). Lying to another player about your intentions is PC vs PC in my book.
>>
>>46228778
You as a player lying to another player is douchey.
Your character lying to another character is not. This isn't a land of sparkle and sunshine and rainbows and leprechaun farts. Some people lie.
PC vs PC combat is stupid. A PC pocketing 5 gold and saying they didn't find any is fine.
>>
Hey /tg/, me and a group of friends recently decided to try our hand at tabletop gaming for the first time, we've all played vidya varients before, icewind dale, baldurs gate and the like, but never played tabletop. We've decided to start with 5e and so far everything is making sense in the rules and characters are being rolled, backstory written etc. I've just hit one struggling point that'd I'd really appreciate an answer too, since the books don't make it clear.

When awarding xp is it awarded at the base rate? eg 6 bandits at 25xp each =150xp split between the party, or is it awarded based on the modified value after group multipliers, so that 150 is doubled to 300 split between the party.
I mean the second option seems correct since the encounter was more difficult it should award more right? But I'd rather be sure and ask people who know their shit first.
>>
>>46228877
If the players are all fine with it, sure. But even then, it doesn't make any sense.

Why would you adventure around with someone who lies to you about stuff like this? That's not the kind of person you can reasonably expect to have your back when the chips are down.
>>
>>46228949
All of my friends can manage their player relationships and their character relationships.
They strung up the one character and cut his arm off for stealing from them. He rerolled a new guy and was adult enough about it to not bring previous conflict into his new character.
>>
>>46228776
So go arcane trickster and fluff your illusions as magical music... or go rogue 3/bard 3...
>>
>>46228949
I've played with a character who was something of a pathological liar, and we were okay with it. His player was a total bro I've known for like 8 years.
>>
>>46228910
By RAW: take the base XP values of each enemy, add them up, split the sum add between all party members (and ally NPCs that contributed significantly to winning the encounter).
>>
>>46228910

it's awarded without the modified value. So in your example it's 150 split between the party
>>
>>46228999
Arcane Trickster just doesn't have what I want though.

Like, the songs are great, the five million spells isn't my cup of tea.

Swashbuckler/Valor might be more my thing I guess. I just never cared for full caster shit. Half the time I forget I have spells beyond a few utility rituals like Tiny Hut and shit.
>>
>>46228989
That seems like a bit of an extreme reaction to theft. Especially because it could kill the dude.
>>
>>46229023
And it makes level 1 and 2 play a drag. And encounter design miserable.

My biggest complaint with 5e is that it doesn't start until level 3.
>>
>>46228989
>All of my friends can manage their player relationships and their character relationships.
I never suggested otherwise, and that's not really what the conversation is about.

And yeah, that sounds like a proper response to that action in character, but I don't know if you did anything about it out of character. Is his thing just making characters that piss off the party to the point where they kill him, or was that a one off thing and he decided not to do it again?

>>46229013
That's nice. But it doesn't have anything to do with in-character role play. The party had no reason to be around the pathological liar other than he was being played by a friend. He can't help but lie and endanger the party.
>>
>>46229041
I was DMing. The PC wanted to steal something. The other PC caught him, they deliberated. Cut his arm off.
>>
>>46229089
No I mean I'm not going to argue with any sort of call or whatever it's just like.
Why did they cut off his *arm*? Goddamn, that's harsh. The hell did he steal? Did he steal shit from them before?
>>
>>46229078
I have kicked out a player before who made asshole after asshole that just screwed the party over. I'm not sure why this player decided to this particular time, but he came back as like a paladin or some shit.
>>
>>46229120
Strange. Maybe he was bored and wanted to be duplicitous.
>>
What's the best class for being an annoying ass controller?
I wanna play a super annoying/utility guy and am torn between:

Wizard: Conjurer with keen mind to basically have a magical swiss army blade/every key ever and all the spells that cause statuses/annoy people
Could also be illusion/divination

Bard: I laugh at you and you fail, steal some cool shit with magical secrets

GOO Tomelock: get octopi familiars, catapult them at people and then shocking grasp/repelling blast everyone's shit. Mask/deceive, with actor feat and charlatan for lulz. Speak voice comp spells STRAIGHT INTO THEIR MINDS. Be generally a mad bastard
>>
>>46229078
Well, even though he lied a lot, he saved our asses a bunch of times. We got used to it.
>>
>>46229117
No but they had ruined NPC relations because he was being a dick in town. Admittedly it was his first rogue and he took being NE a little too forwardly.
>>
>>46229140
Divination is absolutely fucking amazing at hard control. Illusion is better if your DM will be generous with interpretations.
>>
>>46229150
Makes sense. Even though he lies all the time and possibly endangers the party, he pulls through when needed.
>>
>>46228560
Personally, I'm quite fond of the fey (with a bunch of illusion and disguise spells, of course).
>>
DMing Death House in 2 hours, give me some hot tips. I have the article about not killing PCs while running it, and will adjust accordingly if need be. This is the opening to our CoS campaign, so PC death is very undesirable.
>>
>>46229178
don't forget about milestones.
>>
>>46229229
This.
>>
>>46226974
You have to start level one
>>
>>46229178
1) Really go into detail about the house. Play out the whole "not-as-it-seems" aspect with the wallpaper and stuff. Add to it. Make the paintings change their gaze when PCs aren't paying attention. Make the statue of Strahd really imposing.

2)DO NOT FORGET MILESTONES. Almost killed my players with the Grick because I forgot to level them to 2.

3)Completely disregard the attack patterns they give you. For a spooky house there sure is a lot of "XXXXX Appears. It follows them into other rooms." When they encounter the nanny wraith, don't have it be immediately hostile unless they come in a'swingin.' Play up its relationship with the Mr. and have it want to go check on its baby doll in the nursery. This is the mistress who had the stillborn son. Her tragedy is more impactful than a wraith fight. Have the ghouls for Mr. and Mrs. Durst(or whatever) come out of paintings not just the wall. Why are they in that wall?

4) Most importantly. The Shambling Mound is a fucking house and will eat players for breakfast. If they deny the cult and don't appease the house, have it attack them, but absorb someone to be taken back to the altar and killed. Whenever it does so, have it return to its little shanty unless they keep attacking it. The house got its soul, the cult got their blood, and is appeased. If they escape the shambling mound, then do the angry house smoky bladey shit.
>>
>>46229163
I dunno man the more I think about it the more sold I get on GOO tomelock, if just for the INSANE aspect

Throwing octopi at people sounds fun as shit
>>
>>46229178
I am >>46229326
Forgot some things.

Looking in the dollhouse or finding the letter are very bizarre triggers for the secret attic door. My players floundered around for awhile looking for the way into the basement (which they assumed would be on the first floor.) When they mapped out a few levels, I had the best PC roll an insight with advantage (help) to notice the one square that contains the stairwell isn't accessible on any floor. When they tried to break away the plaster to see what was there, they hit metal. This piqued their interest again and they got to searching the dollhouse for what it could be. I also had the character possessed by rose have weird visions of her father coming out of the room that leads to the hidden stairwell, and the creepy yellow doll was on the rocking chair instead of the corner, rocking, giggling and pointing towards the secret door. You may have to hamfist the adventure to get them there because its pretty bad design. Only opens under 2 circumstances? way to dungeon below is on the highest floor?
>>
>>46227219
Then play 3.5.

Next.
>>
>>46228310
was playing a campaign as a fighter, got murdered at the end of the night because i was not careful enough. DM let me make a pact with the positive plane as I was dying. Had so much fun as warlock after that I think the other 18 levels will be in warlock because heck yes.
>>
>>46229466
but anon this is next
>>
What's a good choice for a warlock's one 6th level spell?
>>
>>46229023
I thought you awarded the modified value, but I can't find anything in the books that says one way or the other.
>>
Are we meant to get a survey today?
>>
>>46229524
Survey? On what?
>>
>>46229495
Ayy
>>
>>46229229
>>46229264
>>46229326
>>46229412
ty senpai
>>
>>46229469
Bladelock sounds like it could be in sight for you! GFB for the win!
>>
How many 3x5 cards worth of prep is too much, DMs?
>>
>>46229644
You should only need around 3-5. 1 for the main plot hooks, 1 for the side plot hooks, 1 for the important NPCs, 1 for a list of random names if the party wants to talk to an NPC you don't have any stats for, and 1 for anything else you might need.
>>
>>46228186

*unzips dick*
>>
>>46226665
Divination. Easy money. Why charm the mark with magic if you know what he really wants, and can find him with ease, along with finding the next job? As a mercenary, foresee the outcome of the next battle and decide whether or not to stay home that day.
>>
>>46225860
The monster manual says that Orcs have no concept of racial purity and they readily accept half-orcs, trolls, and ogres as part of their tribes as long as they're strong.
The SCAG says that Orcs are racial purists who get fucking pissy around half-orcs because they're only half orc.

Which one is it?
>>
>>46229628
For sure!
>>
>>46229748
Different settings. Whichever you prefer.
>>
>>46229748
SCAG is a setting aid. You could make your own world were Orcs are LG and more akin to dwarves. I could make one where they are pink skinned instead.
>>
>>46227783
Holy shit you're autistic
>>
>>46229748
One is for the sword coast specifically, the one in the MM doesn't matter that much. Up to GM for their own setting how true it is.
>>
>>46229846
please no more.
>>
>>46229504
What about one of the Investiture of X spells?
>>
Okay /tg/, I need some help with encounter balance for OotA, which I'll be DMing. My party is an illusion wizard, arcane trickster rogue, ancients paladin, undecided bard, and undecided warlock.
What low-level monsters are going to stomp them early? What are they going to crush? Anything in particular they should be afraid of?
>>
>>46229924
They don't have a dedicated healer. Keep that in mind for # of encounters between long rests.

Also, 5 players is a good number to roughly think "I can use monsters that total up to their level in CR." It's not perfect, but its a good quick rule to get going. They level 3? They can probably handle about 3 CR of monster.

If the wizard is really smart and the rogue pretty cunning, they'll do very well with encounters and you may have to scale them up.
>>
>>46227771
Adventurers league at your LGS? Play Baldur's Gate?
>>
>>46230026
Bards are good healers though, right? Especially with the bard stealing stuff like Aura of Vitality and restoring 20d6 at level 6.
>>
Beautiful people of /tg/,

Us poorfags are still waiting. CoS when?
>>
>>46230114
check the mega, slowpoke
>>
>Tell group I'm going to have dinner and DM proceeds to focus on another player's quest.
>Come back from dinner, see said Player's PC and a NPC dungeoning. (Keep in mind we are 5 Players + DM)
>Wut?.jpg
>They were searching "WiFi" the key to "Internet", the infinite library.
>They spend around 2 hours figthing spiders and advancing in the dungeon in a non-narrative way.
NPC: What should we do?
PC: Open that door.
>Room clear, another door.
PC: Open that door.
>Alley turns left and right.
PC: Go Right.
>Find door in the middle of the alley.
NPC: Should we enter?
PC: Yes, you go first.
And so on.

I started playing minesweeper, 66% rate of victory so far on beginner's dificulty, it's kinda addictive.
>>
File: sonic.png (309 KB, 549x455) Image search: [Google]
sonic.png
309 KB, 549x455
>>46230172
what.
>>
>>46230172
For such a straightforward story, this is very confusing.
>>
Working on the four hourseman for a campaign. How's this sound?
Death=cleric
War=barbarian or fighter
Pestilence=druid? Do they have diseases as an option in 5e?
Famine=???
>>
Anyone have a link to a site that sells the new tarroka deck that doesn't charge $10 for shipping a fucking deck of cards like the one wizards suggests does?
>>
>>46230251
>four horsemen

Are they going to be tied to the four elements and ally with the seven deadly sins?

But seriously, put some kind of twist on it please.
>>
>>46230251
Famine = Druid
Death = Wizard
>>
>>46230251
Nah.

Death = Cleric
War = Barbarian
Pestilence = Paladin
Famine = Druid
>>
>>46229532
Monthly survey.
>>
File: Gharag_gro-Upp[1].png (1 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
Gharag_gro-Upp[1].png
1 KB, 183x183
Oh hey, someone uploaded Curse of Strahd and even bookmarked it so I can read it on my phone at work. What a lucky find and a completely nice gesture from a stranger, wouldn't you say?
>>
>>46230109
Bard is a better healer than a life cleric or a paladin a lot of the time. The main caveat is that bard has to spend spell slots on healing (but healing word, at least, is pretty much the only bonus action they have at level one), and song of rest puts them above anything but these two in terms of class feature healing.
>>
>>46230550
>better healer than anything short of a life cleric or a paladin
I dumb
>>
>>46230562
He is the troll. https://desustorage.org/_/search/tripcode/%21qoXBEUBdZo/
>>
Why does the description for Baba Lysaga say
>Her skin has the resilience of stone, she is resistant to harmful magic,

But she does not have resistance to nonmagical physical damage, nor resistance against magic/advantage on magical saving throws?
>>
>>46226108
That is literally a sorceror.

>"I don't choose to be magic, I was just born that way! Isn't it FABULOUS!!!!????!!!"
>>
File: 700000000000 skeletons.jpg (17 KB, 266x287) Image search: [Google]
700000000000 skeletons.jpg
17 KB, 266x287
>>46230504
>>46230562
>>
>>46230580
>I don't choose to be magic
I don't know why, but this had me in stitches for a good few seconds.
>>
File: quentin.jpg (16 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
quentin.jpg
16 KB, 286x400
>>46230580
>>46230606

I didn't go to magic school, I went to magic.
>>
>>46230574
Well, she does have a +5 natural armor, which is pretty significant.
>>
>>46230550
In that case, what do you think some other weaknesses of the party will be? I feel like they've got all their bases covered.
>Ranged DPR/Sniping: Warlock
>Melee DPR/Tank/Auras: Paladin
>Utility: Wizard
>Skillmonkey/DPR: Rogue
>Healing/Support/Stealing broken spells: Bard
Silence would probably fuck them up since they're literally all spellcasters.
>>
File: 1453859099026.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1453859099026.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
>>46230251
>Pestilence=druid? Do they have diseases as an option in 5e?
If only you knew.
>>
I'm making a magical weapon for a Bard of Valor.
It'll be a +1 rapier that (once per long rest) lets the Bard expend one Bardic Inspiration die, when he hits a creature, to lower the target's AC by the number rolled on the die.

I'm thinking that any creature with natural armor should be allowed a Constitution save, but I'm not sure about the DC. Was considering 10 + proficiency, so as to avoid the DC becoming too high.

Any opinions?
>>
>>46230251
>no Conquest
>>
>>46230775
How long would the AC reduction last?
>>
>>46230775
Magic items usually have a SET DC. DC 13, 15, or 18 ar epretty common. Just have it be DC 13 if you don't want it to be too high, that's a good number even later on to be honest, as most creatures do not have proficiency in any saves.
>>
>>46230775
I don't know that those with natural armor would need a Con save, but the reduction to AC could be huge. Maybe have it be half the number rolled on the die (minimum 1) instead. It is on a long rest, after all, not a short, so it should be something that the Bard would want to use and would be worth using.

Also, you should think on putting a limit to the amount of time the AC reduction stays. Maybe half the Bard's level in turns, or something.
>>
>>46226020
Parriwimple is CR 5 and would destroy most adventurers 1v1
>>
>>46230504
I found yours comical.

Maybe just do it by impulse next time, little more "surprise!" little less Ieading our hopes down a dark alley and raping them for fun.
>>
>>46230963
I AINT NO BITCH.
>>
>>46227882
>Goblin tries to sneak and uses a rolled hide against your passive perception.

This is always
>>
>>46225976
>>Fighter explains that alignment enforcers are typically overpowered
Wait what, they are? I hate that shit, random guards gaining the strength of greek gods because you did something the GM doesn't like is the among the worst things.
Good thing I don't play Adventure League games.
>>
>>46226806
Is it really that horrifying?
>>
>>46230990
You are literally a bitch.

You think you can stand against 112 HP and three +7 attacks doing 2d8+4 each?
>>
>>46231118
Can you give one example? What is an "alignment" enforcer anyway
>>
>>46230653
A fighter or a barb would be nice to have but not particularly essential; the Paladin is okay but not quite as resilient for melee as those two.

Taking a few S or V only spells can be a huge lifesaver

>>46230775
I would probably still just steal elemental weapons on a silvered rapier desu.
>>
>>46231163
woah clam down it was just a prank bro.
>>
Gain resurrection power from Amber temple. Touch Arygnvost's skull in Ravenloft. Proceed to rofl stomp Strahd
>>
>>46230963
Yes, but you are a jerk if you even want to try to murder a simple guy like that.
>>
>>46231188
Basically an NPC there to keep you from just murdering dudes for no reason. That, or a trap, spell, situation, whatever. Really though, the merchant is a huge dick and overcharges 10x on items. I think it was 100x in I6, so he's toned down a ton.
>>
>>46230652
Fair enough
>>
>>46231302
He isn't overcharging. It's simple supply and demand economics.

He lives in a fucking vampire controlled hellscape, where the fuck is he supposed to source cheap goods from
>>
>>46231160
Nah, it's pretty chill actually. Someone ran the opening for Curse of Strahd for some people in there last night actually.
>>
>>46231389
Neat.
Just heard a whole bunch of bs and they keep removing it from the OP so I didn't know if people were just through with it or something else.
>>
>>46231386
He can get them for way less than that, he's charging out the nose because he knows people will pay that, ESPECIALLY outsiders who are just going to get killed by Strahd anyways. Presumably he charges less to the locals, but adventurers are doomed to a quick death so might as well get what he can out of them.
Pretty rude of him!
>>
>>46231425
Supply and demand my negro. If you want what he's got, then you'll pay
>>
>>46231302
Ravenloft was never supposed to be a nice place to be. Unless you're in the more civilized parts (Barovia is very borderline in that department), being overcharged because you talk funny and have pointy ears is pretty much expected.

In Darkon it just means the shopkeep is a dick and you can take your business elsewhere.
>>
>>46231232
Wait, where is the skull?
>>
>>46231443
why do you keep saying "supply and demand" as if it's some counterpoint defense to anything?
supply and demand literally says I can say he's a jackass for charging too much the same way you can use to say whatever you're trying to say
>>
What class would be best to make a herbalist or a potion/poison brewer without being useless in combat?
>>
>>46231715
Literally any
>>
>>46231715
Artificer for potions, probably Assassin for poison.
>>
>>46231556
It also means that you have nowhere else to go because the tiny ass village at the foot of Castle Ravenloft has literally no one else you can trade with.

FWIW I'm disappointed that 5e's Ravenloft campaign is Return to Return to Castle Ravenloft II Vampiric Boogaloo
>>
>>46231715
You really just need the skills; Alchemist and Herbalist tools, with Nature and Survival as skills.
>>
>>46231556
You demand goods, he has the goods.

Can you get the goods elsewhere? No? Then you pay
>>
>>46232045
He wants to sell his goods, I don't want the goods.
Can he sell the goods to another foolhardy adventurer party? No? Then he lowers the prices.

literally not saying anything right now. A price simply being in place does not immediately "justify" it being at that price, nor does it mean that it is the only possible "fair price."

tl;dr it means literally nothing
>>
>>46232126
If you don't want his goods then why are you complaining about his prices
>>
>>46232185
because he has offended me.
>>
>>46232217
Ok jog off and have fun fighting vampire spawn at level 3 without holy water
>>
File: frulam.jpg (96 KB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
frulam.jpg
96 KB, 1000x1480
Players who played HotDQ, how did you deal with Frulam?
My party captured, spared, and turned her. She became our agent on the inside.
>>
>>46232269
why doesn't she have an armored left boot?
Is this like that dumb shit where a person only has armor on one shoulder, but now it's a foot/calf?
>>
>>46231542
Hall of Bones
>>
>>46232269
She died because it turns out once you're within five feet of a cleric "boss" enemy with no more backup, they're dead.

A shame too because I liked her and had fun putting my own spin on her. But even "she falls unconscious, because D&D plot reasons!" isn't going to stop the players killing the bitchy boss leader.

I hope you have as much with Jamna Gleamsilver. Especially since she literally disappears from the adventure halfway through the first book.
>>
CoS has a gay undead knight
>>
>>46232269
Frulam is my waifu
>>
>pregenerated Human Paladin has 11 (+1) Int

For shame WOTC
>>
>>46230839
1 round

>>46230956
I thought of that to avoid it happening much to Legendary creatures.
>>
>>46232554
And Strahd has a boyfriend
>>
>>46230839
1 round

>>46230956
I thought of using a save to avoid it happening to legendary creatures. Also should probably set a minimum reduction to 10 AC.
>>
>>46232554
>If your card reading reveals that Sir Godfrey is Strahd's enemy and the characters persuasively ask him for help, he offers to join the fight against the vampire. Fate has unlocked his memory of the love that he and Vladimir once shared, and the power of that memory drives Godfrey to help fight Strahd and restore the order's honor.

Does this mean he's only gay if you get a particular tarokka reading?
>>
File: 1408640283723.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1021) Image search: [Google]
1408640283723.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1021
Would you?
>>
>>46232841
sure, what could go wrong
>>
File: 154rezmir.jpg (56 KB, 418x537) Image search: [Google]
154rezmir.jpg
56 KB, 418x537
>>46232841
But that isn't Rezmir, this is Rezmir.

All of Bryan Syme's humanoid (or at least human-faced) art in these books was awful.

Why would you ruin of the good pieces by replacing it with Legends of the Cryptid artwork?
>>
>>46225860
I have a questions about a Paladin's smite spells, as the wording in the books leaves me unclear.
If a paladin casts a smite spell as a bonus action, and has multiple attacks per attack actions (let's say two, as that's probably the most likely unless they took 11 fighter levels) does the effect of the smite spell happen for both of these attacks, or just the first? Some smite spells say "the FIRST time you hit with a melee weapon attack during this spell's duration," and for those spells it's pretty clear how it works: only on the first hit.
However, many of the smite spells say "the next time you hit with a melee weapon attack during the spell's duration." Does this mean that, as long as the paladin maintains concentration on the spell, they can keep its benefit, and deliver the spell's effect on each hit?
This is not a question about the Divine Smite class feature.
>>
>>46231163
Eh, a correctly built paladin or even fighter might stand a chance. 20 AC at level 1 can improve survival chances.
>>
>>46232828

Maybe, or it could be using 'love' in the more traditional sense. Shakespeare has male characters go on and on about their 'love' for one another, which in the context means something more like patronage or honor-bound allegiance. You decide which one is more interesting for your table.
>>
>>46230251
Death should be wizard. Death cleric might sound like an obvious choice, but wizards' automatic death effects are actually more potent than the death cleric's Touch of Death.
>>
I separated all of the tarokka cards earlier today and organized them all by rank and suit so I could make a custom deck of cards on Roll20 and draw them in the game. Here's a link to a .rar of them in case anyone is interested, it should save you a little bit of time.
https://mega.nz/#!mlwjABTB!bf5hI3LGaubAKSUH_TNZTg19LzXGgC_ZrFpuVOq0xlA
>>
>>46232920

Take Thunderous Smite as an example:

> Casting time: 1 bonus action
> Duration: Concentration, up to 1 minute

> The first time you hit with a melee weapon attack during this spell’s duration
(etc.)

You cast the spell as a bonus action. It lasts 1 minute, which is 10 rounds. It's a concentration spell so you follow those rules (e.g. you risk losing the spell if you get hit).

The first time you hit with a melee weapon attack, it has the extra effects. The first time, not every time. So you could miss three times, but still have the spell going, then hit, and it deals the extra thunder damage (and other effects).
>>
>>46232828
He is always a flaming homosexual
>>
>>46232920
The next time is the next, the fact that the others have a different word doesn't change the meaning of "next"
>>
>>46232889
I used slutty Rezmir in my game, made all the girl players hiss immediately and hate her guts,

Guy players grinned and winked at each other
>>
>>46233068
>all the girl players hiss immediately and hate her guts

Metagaming.

>Guy players grinned and winked at each other

Good role-playing, I hope you gave each of them Inspiration.
>>
>>46233117
There isn't one. Don't.

You're meant to maintain concentration on it until you hit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.