[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Who Stole My Jeans Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10
File: It's that time of the week.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
It's that time of the week.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
ALRIGHT LADIES THIS IS RADIO OPERATOR EISEN SPEAKING! GET YOUR GEAR AND BOARD A VALKYRIE, WE'RE GOING TO PURGE OURSELVES SOME DAMN GENESTEALERS!
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 2PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.
>>
I'm already in one, what do I do?
>>
>>46177853
I guess we wait for the others to boqrd up, sir!
>>
>>46177853
Do we have enough flamers, inquisitor? Not much else will purge these alien parasites very fast.
>>
>>46177766
Good Lord, another one of these irritating excursions the brass make us go on, gene stealers sound so terribly...wearing.

(Sorry new guy here tell me if I'm doing anything wrong)
>>
>>46177886
I never leave base without mine, mylord. Are your Space Marines equipped for a purge?

>>46177927
Welcome, you're doing fine c:
>>
>>46177872
How marvelous.

>>46177886
Plenty of Flamers, plenty of Promethium.

>>46177927
Better than Chaos lad.....sometimes.
It's cool famalamadingdong. Though must warn you it will be a bit dead to start with today.
>>
>>46177927
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical ordo xenos inquisitor, with influence from an ordo malleus inquisitor.
>>
>>46177980

Thanks, sorry didn't know
>>
>>46177965
Plasma pistols and chainswords, standard gear for large hordes.
I'm going to treat them like plasma weapons from Space Marine, where they explode if you charge then up.
>>
>>46177766
If I may, I would like to accompany you on this mission.
>>
>>46178024
For Extra Info check the Characters section of 1d4Chan
>>
>>46177977
Yes I suppose there is that sir...ahem, Madam. I'll go and fetch my dress uniform, if I must be forced to endure this little expedition, then I suppose I should at least look my best.
>>
>>46178043
Wonderful.
>>46178052
Uh... are you armed in case we get ambushed or... something?
>>
>>46178078
Believe me, we will be ambushed.
>>
>>46178052
>>46178078
>>46178094
Yeah hear out the Space Marine here. You better arm yourself.
>>
>>46178078
Of course. I always carry a few concealed weapons with me.
>>
>>46177853
>Embarks the valk with her first officer disguise.
Sorry I'm late...
>>
>>46178072
Htmh....what planet are you from Guardsman?
>>
>>46178078
Dash it all man, you didn't tell me we had to be armed! One moment chaps, I just need to go and get my power sword, won't be half a jiff.
>>
>>46178110
Please don't tell me it's a bloody laspistol, you're not going to do nothing against Genestealers with a laspistol.
>>
>>46178145
I prefer to use more powerful weaponry... For example, shotgun pistol.
>>
>>46178200
Hm. Might pack a punch if shot directly at one of those bugs' head... Alright, step in, but keep your head down low and don't get in the way when I aim this beauty.
>He taps the flamer as if it was a son he's proud of.
It tends to get messy when people get in the way of holy promethium.
>>
>>46178125
I have the honour of hailing from Harrovia madam, until I got in trouble after a little tussle with another chap over a girl turned ugly, and I was sent to this regiment by the Pater. I'm not entirely sure I've arrived at the right one - this is the Enochian Second Sons is it not?
>>
>climbing aboard the ork checks over his burna.
we ready for foightin?
>>
>>46178222
>laughs
>>
>>46178124
Sit there and don't do anything dubious.

>>46178222
Erm.....I'm afraid not lad. This would be a Penal Regiment. But on the bright....ish.....side, I'm Praetorian if you want some Governor Grey.
>>
>>46178230
Affirmative.

>>46178222
Uh...
Sir...

Welcome to Penal Regiment Designation /TG/
>>
>>46178218
Heh. I like your confidence, guardsman.
>>
>>46178257
Uh... Alright, ma'am... you're... mad are you not?
>The Callidus Assassin would just sit there and wait further instructions unless Alice wanted to stablish a conversation.
>>
>>46178268
great
>he's grinning.
>>
>>46178257
W...What? A...a..a Penal regiment? But they're full of commoners! And lowlifes! For the Emperor's sake, their officers aren't even gentlemen!
>>
>>46178331
>starts to franticly look about him

Where is an astropath, I must tell the Pater about this calamity.
>>
>>46178331
>>46178344
Uh... no offense taken, I guess.

I myself hate being here too, sir.
>>
>>46178257
A Praetorian you say? Well, that's something I suppose. If I may, how well established is your family?
>>
>>46178344
>laughs even harder
I'm afraid this regiment is being used for inquisitorial matters, lieutenant. No transfers out.
>a pause
Care for a drink?
>>
>>46178374
I'm terribly sorry Corporal, I'm sure you're a very polite low life.
>>
>>46178408
>almost screeches in frustration

Inquisitorial matters! You mean I, the Honourable Hubert de Brotherton-Plantagenet, am going to have to go grubbing around on space hulks and hiveworlds and what not, with this crew of cut throats?

>collapses onto bench

A drink would most welcomed at this point my lord, mine's a double whisky.
>>
>>46178412
It is nothing, sir. Everyone gets mad when they learn they're destined to a penal regiment under inquisitorial directives.

I'd introduce you to our local interrogator but I guess you've already met her.

The regiment is under the directive of inquisitor Verasii, Ordo Xenos, her agent Greely keeps a watch over us all, as well as Interrogator Wellesley here. Albeit the interrogator is Ordo Malleus.

There's also Jackson who is a Ordo Hereticus in disguise but only a selected few know that and Eisen doesn't.
>>
>>46178331
Well I -am- a Gentle...'man', problem being I'm not actually an Officer here...

>>46178385
Rather well established I'd say, a Military family through and through, with work for the Navy along with as being an established Trader Dynasty. Along with a bit of.....'cloak and dagger' work.

We even have place on the King's Court.

It's all rather exciting, but if you'll excuse me, business must be taken care off.

>'Lizzie' grabs yet again for her Vox Handset.
>"Captain Tray, my forces are ready, we can commence the operation once the cordon is in place and you are ready yourself."
>>
>>46178257
>the radio crackles to life
Drop troops and support armor are ready and waiting. When do we drop?

>>46178469
I heard my name so I came running
>>
>>46178513
"Soon as the Cordon is in place, the 'fun' begins."

Also aren't you supposed to say the name 3 times to make them appear? But just4u, Jackson, Jackson, Jackson.
>>
>>46178469
All those inquisitors, dear Emperor this sounds like a lot of physical exertion.

I was supposed to be in an honourable regiment with nothing more to do then march around, look dashing for the ladies, and occasionally get the chaps together to go and shoot some rebelling peasantry. Throne almighty, God Emperor what have I done to deserve this?

So umm... where are we going?
>>
>>46178508
>The Vox crackles to life.
Roger that, Rogue Trader. For the newcomers, they main party has splintered away from the regiment and infiltrated a hive world of scum and villany that has heavy Tau influence under the disguise of a Rogue Trader and their crew.

My forces are already taking the streets. We'll begin kicking down doors and checking the households for Genestealer infestation at your command... May the Emperor watch over us all...
>>
>>46178508
So who is the ranking officer here if I may ask?

>mutters to himself

At least there's someone here who's been properly brought up.
>>
>>46178560
Genestealer purge, sir. Welcome to Beshk. Apparently after we purged the Slaaneshi noblehouse, killed the sorceress daemon-princess that tried to sacrifice the entire planet and got a deal with the Tau Sympathizer noblehouse we got a Genestealer-infested noblehouse to clear up.
>>
>>46178607
>goes very pale

Urban warfare? That sounds awfully...messy.
>>
>>46178569
"Roger that, main group'll head for Objective Primaris, ground forces will work on Secundus.
Emperor protects."

"Alright then cunts, Operation Hammerhead is a go, Vox silence unless it's related to the mission. Lets go kick down some doors."
>And so, the fun truly begins....

>>46178592
Either Throne Agent Greely or Lieutenant Jackson.

I'm merely an......Advisor you see.
>>
>>46178551
Hello Ma'm, it seems we have a busy day ahead of us.
>>
File: Eisen.jpg (9 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Eisen.jpg
9 KB, 290x290
>>46178642
Eh, I call it just another tuesday. You'll get used to the rythm things happen around this regiment eventually, either you do or you die trying.
>He'd smoke a lho stick if he could now.
Also be wary of Xeno infiltrators, and I'm not meaning just the Genestealers.
>Subtly points towards the enormous, green, Bob Hueman.
Wonder where the Eldar is though.
>>
>>46178642
>jostles him and chuckles
Come on lad, where is your zeal? Nothing quite like close quarters combat to get the blood pumping!
>>
>>46178657
Alice. I need to ask you something, when we get back it might be best for you to go through some brain scans to get a better read on your situation... Roger taking off now. Armor will be delayed five minutes for us to establish a beachhead.
>the valks take off in unison and wait to form up with the rest
>>
>>46178687
I think it is a testament to how badly this day has gone that I did not notice the greenskin until you pointed him out.

And now I find myself too traumatised to care.
>>
>>46178657
Uh... Alice, about that servoskull back there...
>>
>>46178700
Oh I don't mind close quarters stuff, in fact I'm rather a dab hand at fencing.

>taps power smallsword

But urban warfare ... isn't that all about kicking doors in and grenades and so on? You know - ungentlemanly warfare?
>>
>>46178744
Heh.
From where I come from we don't even knock doors, we just kick them open; if the civvie inside doesn't want to give us, the Emperor's Hammer, shellter when requested to do so they're executed for heresy.
>>
>>46178708
"Y'can ask but that don't mean I'll consider it, just focus on the objective."

>The Air Arm of the RT Forces head for the Kent Estate.
>The Ground Complement, at least most of the Chimeras along with lighter vehicles and their passengers, heads for the cordoned off Hab blocks.
>The 'Hawk is heading for said Estate at combat speed.
>>46178719
What?! It had better be good. I'm got enough to worry about with you deciding to attach it to your brain and going off to join the Mechanicus. And no, -not- the Martian one.
>>
>>46178801
No... it's nothing, just... you seem way too angry... did it do something to you?
>>
>>46178801
I've got*
>>
>>46178687
helghast or wolf brigade?
>>
>necks half a bottle of whiskey
Ahhh....

Alright.
>offers bottle

Who wants some?
>>
>>46178789
Oh...

>by this point the Lieutenant has the look of someone whose world is not so much falling down around his ears, but has already fallen down, and is now in the process of being bombed to oblivion by orbital bombardment
>>
>>46178687
>raises the disciplinary laspistol
>>
>>46178801
>It looks as if a bloackade had been made on the streets by Captain Tray's forces to keep everyone inside the quarantine zone.
>The ways that lead into and out of the lowerhives are all blocked, but they let your forces pass.
>Heat Signatures would detect a lot of activity below the aircraft as it went through the Lowerhive, and looks like there's been an improvised barricade build-up around House Kent... they must have been informed of Tray's activities in the lowerhives.
>>
>>46178865
Emperor sent salvation!

>takes bottle and drinks the other half
>>
>>46178801
>behrend and his squad don their helmets and seal them
>>
>>46178801
>the Valks form up with the 'Hawk doors open waiting to deploy. The few tanks trailing behind
Roger
>Jackson seems to be leaning out the side of the lead Valk with binoculars in one hand looking at the estate and surrounding buildings
>>
>>46178838
Space Nazi Helghast is Best Space Nazi.
>>46178873
What? You off-worlders don't have a ruling millitary class in your planet?
>>46178892
>He'd try to not look at it.
>>
>>46178896
Ahh shit....

I forgot to bring another bottle.

And my meltagun.

>>46178922
>lowers the laspistol
>>
File: ITS HAPPENING.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
ITS HAPPENING.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
>>46178955
>Target is almost defenseless
>Perfect.
Looks like you're going to need some cover fire, sir. Worry not, my flamer can cover large areas.
>>
>>46178922
Ruling military class? Oh no, we have nobility, and second sons tend to get sent off to some army or other, but where I come from a civilian wouldn't dream of not doing the decent thing and treating a military unit to shelter. And the officer gets invited to dinner with the best china, and everyone is polite and civilised.

Is there a different way of doing things on other planets?
>>
>>46178986
Good! You're on point.
>>
>>46178818
You know what it is! Unless you're about to suggest how you're going to destroy it there's nothing to discuss! Just because the idiots I'm surrounded with don't how to do a simple job doesn't mean I don't!

>The Air Arm heads over the barricade, given that they -are- flying.
>The Ground Troops also keep away for now, instead working to check and clear the outer Habs, then heading further in.
>>
>>46178955
An officer using a meltagun?
>mutters quietly to himself

Sweet Emperor above these off-worlders have no sense of propriety
>>
>>46179025
Let us know when it is time to jump, interrogator.
>the squad activate their jump packs
>>
>>46178997
Well if you breath without of a gasmask you're already doing it differently than Tyberia.

There are only two classes, the ruling millitary class and the workers who extract minerals from the mines. With those minerals we build weapons, armor and energy sources.

Or well, we did. If it wasn't for the 'nids I'm sure we'd still do it.
>>
>>46179025
ETA on dropzone?
>his transmissions are short and too the point... almost too textbook
>>
>>46179071
I'm sorry to hear it Corporal. On the bright side, at least it means we have your carefully cultivated aptitude for brutality here.
>>
>>46179039
And you hoity schmucks have little, to no sense of efficiency.

Do you know how quickly things die if you shoot it with a melta?

Pill boxes, light armor, huddled up fire team, screaming heretics, dumb orks. All of those and more ceases to exist with a pull of a trigger.
>>
>>46179025
>There are 8 AA guns scattered around Kent's state aimed at the air forces, they haven't fired yet.
>The Vox Crackles to life, you recognize the voice at the other side as Lord Kent himself.

Rogue Trader, I think you already know that we know what you're up to, for the sake of keeping my family onboard your transport alive I'm giving you a chance to do a U-Turn and leave. We won't have mercy if you decide to continue with this designated course. No matter if Sammy's on-board or not.
>>
>>46179113
Hoity shmucks? Sir you go too far.

And swift dispatching of the foe is for naught if it is not conducted in a gentlemanly way. And besides, there is no elegance to pulling a trigger.
>>
>>46179099
Carefuly cultivated? I'm livid!
>>
>>46179138
I meant no offence Corporal, I was merely praising your obvious skill in over-the-top brutality.
>>
>>46179025
I'm sorry I just-
>>46179123
>She gulps.
>She's not ready for this.
>>
>back on the ship, Father Brian is whistling cheerfully. He walks down a large hallway, a tray of food and a dataslate in his hands, as he makes his way back to Ron.
>meanwhile, Ron sits in his chair, surrounded by life-saving equipment, asleep. He is dreaming of having a birthday party.
>>
>>46179130
Lets me ask you this.

Do you think a genestealer would duel you fairly? Do you think that the innumerable enemies of mankind cares for your mannerisms?

You wouldn't survive in the trenches "good sir" i assure you that.
>>
>>46179168
I know, sir. It's just been months since I was placed into this regiment as a radio officer... I haven't killed anything in months...

I'm... nervous... anxious, even, to roast some Xenos up.
>>
>>46179175

We just got new shipment of augments and servo supplies.

>says Thomas as he peeks trough the side of the door
>>
Rolled 14, 16, 1 = 31 (3d20)

>>46179089
"5 minutes. Get your gear ready."

>>46179123
>Alice ignores the comm, instead switching channel.
"Titan Flight, time to go to work."
>Titan Flight would in fact be a group of 6 Marauder Bombers.
>They drop their Bombs, Hellstorm Bombs, in fact as they pass over at high altitude.

1d20 for each pair of two bombers.

>>46179130
>If Hubert thinks -that- is bad, he'll be disgusted when he realizes that the 'Rogue Trader' carries both a Pulse Carbine and an -Eldar- Chainsword.

>>46179171
Enough, we have -work- to do.
>>
>>46179183
Trenches!
>exhales in a condescending fashion

If you, as an officer, are setting foot in a muddy ditch, then you are already showing that you are unfit for command!

At least a genestealer does the decent thing and waits to try to kill you until the pair of you are within fisticuffs range! And when ranged firepower is really necessary, that's what the grunts are for isn't it!
>>
>>46179202
>Ron does not wake up, and Brian still is not there.
>>
>>46179183
Ah trenches, I miss good old action in those...
Speaking of, isn't Quartermaster 113851920 coming? We could use some emplaced defensive positions... and trenches...
>>
>>46179184
Well from the sound of it Corporal, there will be an ample amount of killing in the near future. If it's quite alright, I think I'll stick behind you if you don't mind?
>>
>>46179230
sorry, who is the Rogue Trader, and has he arrived yet? I couldn't find him on the characters page.
>>
Rolled 10, 10, 15, 12 = 47 (4d20)

>>46179230
>One AA Gun is destroyed, another is hit, but still operates, the last pair of bombers destroy an Hab Block
>The remaining 7 AA guns open fire on the groups.
One roll for each pair of AA guns, the last roll for the damaged one which has a -5 penalty.
>>
AAAAAAAHHHHHhhhh...
>yawns massively

I slept a long damn time. Gettin too lazy these days...

>goes out
>turns on vox

Gary here. What's the current situation?
>>
>>46179247
Sure, sir. It will be a pleasure to cover you.
>>46179247
Interrogator Alice Wellesley is passing as Rogue Trader Eliza Wellesley for this mission so to not scare the whole planet's population.
>>
>>46179231
Are you saying that you are not willing to face the enemies of the God Emperor on whatever ground you find them with whatever weapon is at hand? You shame your uniform.

>>46179238
A quartermaster needs to take care of the quarters Corporal.
Well
>>
>>46179269
Flying over the Kent's State, major. We're being fired upon by the AA guns right now. Poor fools, those Genestealers don't have a chance.
>>
>>46179269
I have taken the liberty of hauling your lazy ass in a transport sir. Also we are hunting Gene-stealers.
>>
>>46179295
Sir, you insult my honour, and as soon as the current mission is over I will demand satisfaction! To first blood, or to the death?
>>
>>46179288
Thank you Corporal
>sighs in relief

Thanks
>>
Rolled 13, 18, 13, 2 = 46 (4d20)

>>46179266
Alice Wellesley, the Malleus Interrogator, is in disguise as one Lord-Captain Elizabeth Wellesley, who happens to be her cousin. Err.....what Eisen said.

>>46179268
>With the bombers clear, the AA hits the Valkyries.
>most take minor damage, although a few do take damage and are forced to land with the Ground Troops.
>The remaining Aircraft, which is the vast majority, open fire on the emplacements with Rockets and Missiles.
>>
Rolled 11, 9, 13 = 33 (3d20)

>>46179301
>>46179311
Weh?! Emprah's golden balls I was out cold! I'm gonna have to slow down on the drinking.

Well don't yall just fucking sit there! Return fire!

>jumps to the heavy bolter and opens fire on the AA emplacements
>>
>>46179366
>drawls irritably

That's all very well for you chaps, but if you haven't noticed, I haven't brought one with me.
>>
>>46179334
I care little for your honor. And if i do decide to take the time to whoop your hiney, expect a knee to the crotch and several bottles to the noggin.
>>
>>46179230
>the troops stand in the valks ready to jump
>Jackson clips on his re-breather and charges the hellgun making him indistinguishable from his troops

>>46179268
>the AA shells pepper the air around them a few shells landing a little too close and a Valk now has a trail of black smoke coming from one engine as it's fire suppression system strains to keep it from setting ablaze.
>once over the Manor the troops jump from the still speeding Valks and start the fall onto the roof of the building.
>the Valks continue one and prepare to provide air support until the armor support arrives
>>
>>46179366
Aye, you do that sir.

I for one do not think my harsh would do any damage to the enemy.
>>
Rolled 9, 1, 4 = 14 (3d20)

>>46179357
>One AA gun gets trashed, the other two get damaged, the last missile salvo hits the Kent Mannor.
>The AA guns concentrate this fire on the spearhead leading the air assault (In other Words: the transport all the other transports are following).
Last roll has a -5 again
>>
>'ow about we throw me out? I kan be like a bomb I kan.
>>
>>46179366
>The two AA gun emplacements that were previously damaged get destroyed.
>>
>>46179406
Alright then Bob.
>hands him a grenade belt
Just remember after you are done killing those guys, you head straight to that place
>points to the Manor proper
>>
File: GSCultists.jpg (27 KB, 736x250) Image search: [Google]
GSCultists.jpg
27 KB, 736x250
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46179392
>They find multiple cultists, most packing an extra arm or two armed with stubguns and lasguns waiting for them.
>>
Rolled 8, 2, 15 = 25 (3d20)

>>46179378
>>46179396
>snarls
>reloads
Gotta do every thonedamn frakkin thing myself don't I?!

>resumes fire
>>
Rolled 13, 4, 10 = 27 (3d20)

>>46179404
>The fire from the remaining guns is.....pretty much ineffective against the Lead Transport, which happens to be the Thunderhawk.
>The Aircraft assaulting the estate switch to Heavy Bolters, lest they hit Jackson's Troops and fire off another salvo of shots at the remaining defences.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46179448
got it!
>the ork grabs and un-pins all the grenades at once before walking out of the moving veichle.
>>
>>46179404
>the Marines engage their jump packs and head towards the AA emplacements
>>
>>46179457
>>46179466
>Another AA gun goes boom whilst the remaining ones are generating a lot of smoke and stop working, they must have catched fire on the inside because a few seconds later they also blow up.
>>
>>46179475
>salutes the brave guardsman
You are a credit to the Guard Bob! Kick their asses!
>>
>>46179475
>There's a big horde of cultists who open fire on the descending ork...

...Only to blow up into bits.
>>
>>46179512
Bob or the Cultists?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46179512
>somehow surviving both the fall and blast the Ork salutes the passing ship as he charges into the remaining cultists.
AVE EM PERRY PERRY SAUCE!
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46179483
>By when they arrive they find the gunners evacuating the emplacements as they blow up
Space Marines?! Here?! BLAST THEM!
>A cultist with a grenade launcher tires his luck.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

The Initiate was on foot, his armor literally covered in camoline as he did his damnedest to approach by foot, now able to directly see the manors defenses. He'd begun his infiltration, attempting to scale a lightly guarded wall in the flank.
>>
Rolled 14, 14, 15, 10 = 53 (4d20)

>>46179452
>The landing is a little harder than expected but continues none the less
>several troops get shot in the final stages of slowing down but most make it down unhindered.
>half the men start engaging targets on the roof as the other start taking cover behind whatever they can find
I guess 1 die per squad
>>
>>46179495
Least that's taken care of...

>>46179466
Alice! What's the plan of attack here?
>>
>>46179527
Cultists. Albeit probably both, given the circumstances.
>>46179531
Or not...
The cultists are easily trashed by the Ork's sheer brute strength
>>
Rolled 18, 13, 7 = 38 (3d20)

>envious of the action johan fires his laspistol at the heretics full charge
>>
>>46179583
>draws power smallsword and turns it on
>shouting to be heard above the din

Corporal, when will be able to close with them?
>>
Rolled 15, 12, 4, 6 = 37 (4d20)

>>46179537
>the blast forces the Marines to the ground, where they open fire with plasma or charge with chainsword
>>
Rolled 7, 15, 10 = 32 (3d20)

>>46179483
>>46179495
>With the AA gone, the Valkyries and the 'Hawk pull into a hover above the Courtyard and start dropping troops.
>Including one very......'miffed' 'Rogue Trader' and her Bodyguards.

Rollan to shrek any resistance

>>46179558
We need to push through the Estate to any Catacombs they have! We also need to make sure this place is -CLEAR- so that the Munitions Transport can arrive!

>The Tanks and heavy equipment have reached the Barricade by Kent.
>>
>>46179568
>the hulking Ork grins at the carnage before noticing his legs are both is missing
oh zoggin' hell!
>several guns and swearwords later new legs are quickly made.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46179554
Hey you!
>Two guards aim their guns at you.
>>46179557
Jackson's men almost clear the whole roof, when suddenly a hulking mutant hybrid comes out from the mass, it's almost a space marine in size, wearing only a set of pants and 4 muscled unarmed arms. It charges against the drop troops' firing line.
Rollan for charge.
>>46179583
>One cultist gets headshotted.
>>
>>46179605
sorry meant this for >>46179288
>>
PILOT! LAND THIS CRAFT!
>>
>>46179605
I'd say...
>>46179617
Right now!
>Disembarks, firing his flamer against the closest group of Cultists.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46179664
forgot roll
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46179632
"Shto'uila!"
>The Initiate spat, forcing himself against the wall, willing himself to climb up and over.
>>
>>46179664
>disembarks, sticking closely behind the corporal, keeping low to avoid any fire

Harrovia!!!
>>
>>46179664
Keep your head down and move quickly, five meter spread go!
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>unsure of what to do now the hulking Ork charges towards the nearest fight.
>rolling to see if it's a fight he should be involved in.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46179617
>jumps out after her drawing a heavy autopistol
>gives covering fire
>>
>>46179610
>>46179617
>>46179683
>>46179686

>The outside surrounding Kent mannor is quickly cleaned up of Genestealer resistance. It's gates lie open, as if inviting the party to come in.
Any psyker might feel a thumb pressing down against their skull the closer they get into the mannor... and an eternal hunger unable to satiate.
>>
Rolled 11, 9, 11 = 31 (3d20)

>>46179632
>the Drop Troops were able to get into good cover and saw the mutant from the opposite side off the roof
Heavy weapons fire on my target!
>the two heavy bolters set up in time turn to the hulking beast and open fire along with a few of the closer men
First two are heavy bolters third is hellgun squad
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46179721
>Hubert runs towards the gate

Let's get this over with then
>>
>>46179721
>the Marines enter the manor in search of more targets
>>46179686
Forward, initiate! We must cleanse this place!
>>
Rolled 17, 9 = 26 (2d20)

>>46179721
>picks us a genestealer autogun and some ammo
Genestealers, in closed spaces. This could go south fast.

>fires at the remaning cultist
>>
Rolled 13, 2, 1 = 16 (3d20)

>>46179734
>The mutant falls down, under the heavy fire... but gets up.
>He quickly moves his arms to his belt to grab a set of grenades.
>Pulling the pin of four of them, throwing two (first 2 rolls) and running into a kamikaze charge with the other two.
THE GREAT MAW AWAITS US ALL!
>>
>>46179760
who are you ya git!?
>glares at the man
kan I smash it!?
>>
>>46179721
>'Lizzie' grumbles a bit at once again feeling -this- feeling, but continues to push on.....also swears a bit more.

>>46179770
>The 'Trader' and her troops push in after the Space Marines.
Doesn't this all seem a bit -too- easy Sergeant Behrend?
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>46179760
>runs past the gates, and towards the nearest enemy he can find, then proceeds to attempt to stab it
>>
Rolled 10, 7 = 17 (2d20)

>The Initiate stood tall on the wall, pulling his bolt pistol, this time the clip in where it should be his aim leveled off as he took a pair of shots at the two guards who saw him.

>>46179770
>The Initiate hit his comm-link.
"Light resistance in the rear, I'm going upwards for recon."
>>
>>46179785
I'm on your side curiously large green creature.
>>
>>46179801
They may attempt to trap us, but we will not let them. We must show them our fury.
>>
>>46179801
I agree... I expected this to be as hard as finding a honest Malfian noble.
>>
>>46179801
>uses his vox
This is Rex and retinue we are approaching the manor.
>>
Rolled 13, 19 = 32 (2d20)

>>46179777
>leaps down from the transport
>blasting away with shotgun on semiautomatic

AHAHAHAHAHA! DADDY'S BAAACK! COME GET SOME!!

>chucks incendiary grenade
>>
>Those who come into the mannor see an empty, long corridor, and hear whispers on the border of their minds, unintelligible, most of them, ableit sometimes one can understand a word or two in low gothic.
>It is with no doubt a bloody nuissance, but nothing too serious as to impede walking or aiming, it's just harder to use psyker powers.

>A voice, rather animalistic and inhuman speaks in low gothic in your minds too.

Intruders... Begone... This world... Ours...

>>46179828
>You kill one, but the other manages to radio your position to another squad of guards.
>>
>>46179833
kreeturr? I'm an uman I am!
>the obviously not human nods at you and tips his obviuosly stolen commissar kapp.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>46179876
>Takes another shot with his bolt pistol at the remaining guard.
"AVE IMPERATOR!"
>>
>>46179876
Know no fear, brothers!
>>
>>46179777
>the first grenade lands near the closest troops and blasts them to the ground injuring them all. The second fizzles out and the kamikaze charges ends with a bang before it even begins.
Get a Corpsmen over to those men, pump a few rounds into it and clean up this roof. Get the charges set!
>several men places breaching charges on the roof to blast into the top floor of the manor

>>46179801
>two Russ tanks and three chimeras land in the courtyard as they comm you.
We'll guard the main entrance until the ground forces arrive.
>>
>>46179785
>>46179833
You won't smash a superior officer...
>>
>>46179882
Ahem yes, my mistake, I see now you are undoubtedly anything but a foul xenos

>>46179876
Stop all this nonsensical warp trickery and come out and fight us honourably!

>sets off down long corridor if no reply is heard
>>
>>46179904
I'll smash you ya git! I'm a Kommissar!
>>
>>46179876
>whispers to himself
Yeah keep telling yourselves that you scaly bastards.

>>46179882
Bob! Get ready to break down those doors.
>points to the manor doors
>>
>>46179924
Now calm down sir commissar, and let's go and deliver the Emperor's justice to this mutant together , what do you say?
>>
Rolled 20, 11, 12, 10 = 53 (4d20)

>>46179838
>>46179860
>>46179876
Silence you cancerous peasant! We will not be scared by some cheap tricks.
ONWARD! I want that prick's head on a plate!

>>46179903
"Affirmative"
>Said ground forces, those not engaged in clearing the Habs, assault the barricade.
>>
Rolled 18, 19 = 37 (2d20)

>>46179876
Awwww... how adorable! The bugs think that's gonna help em!

I'M COMING FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! AND I'M GONNA COOK YOU AND DRINK YOU! YOU CAME TO MY GALAXY LOOKING FOR A SNACK, BUT I'M GONNA BE EATING YOU INSTEAD!

>switches to flamer and sprays some holy flame on the genestealers
>>
Rolled 17 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>46179953
>>46179926
yes and yes, Bob SMASH!
>the hulking Ork charges at the gates swinging a heavy power klaw at the gate.
>>
>>46179983
where the fuck did he get a powerclaw?
>takes position by the door
>>
Rolled 16, 12 = 28 (2d20)

>>46179899
>The remaining cultist fires against you.
>>46179983
>The gates are trashed. There is a wave of 40 cultists inside the main hall. It inmediately charges against the group in a stampede
Second roll is cultist charge
>>
>>46179903
>You can see this charge...:
>>46180044
>...From an advantadgeous point of view.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>46180044
Ah, decent sorts willing to have some gentlemanly warfare!

>adopts a fencers stance, and attempt to run through the cultists charging him
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46180044
>bracing against the tide of bodies, the Ork revs up his burna and fires at the swarm.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46180044
Stand back I've got this...
>Fires flamer against the mob.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46180044
>The Initiate grunts as he took a hit to the pauldron, too close to the gorget for his tastes. He took another pot shot as he threw himself over the wall again into a conveniently placed floral arrangements.
>>
Rolled 16, 5 = 21 (2d20)

>>46180044
>charging in
>flamer blazing and howling
YEAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!
>>
Rolled 8, 7, 19 = 34 (3d20)

>>46180044
>empties the magazine of his gun
Back to your smelly hidey holes you xeno fucks!
>>
Rolled 20, 16, 7 = 43 (3d20)

>>46180087
>The Cultist gets a bullet through the head, between the eyebrows.
>>46180079
>>46180080
>>46180088
>The wave gets roasted.
>There's three cultists at the end of the line still alive, armed with stub guns and knives.
>>46180078
>One of them blocks your charge with his knife before smiling and Aiming his gun at point blank against your chest. (first roll)
>The other two simply fire against the coming imperial forces.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>46180123
SIR!
>Makes his way to the liutenant, roasting the cultist that shot him.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>Turning to the instincts he'd been raised into on Saer'rio, the Initiate turned his attention to vanishing from sight and sound. Having had experience with the fiends he now knew as Genestealers, he knew exactly what to do. The real question, how and where.

Rolling to basically start climbing the manors exterior to breach the top floor with a demo charge and some cluster grenades.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46180123
>the hulking ork shrugs off the shot before crushing the cultists head in his grip.
that woz rude.
>>
>>46180123
good god the dice hate me :')

>The stub gun blasts a deceptively small hole in Huberts chest, which, due to the vagaries of tumbling rounds, exits Huberts thigh at the front. Hubert staggers backwards with the impact, and falls to the ground. He mouths through bloody lips "You unchivalrous cad", before collapsing to the floor.
>>
>Directing his forces, who are defending the hall leading to his office
I want the entry to the catacombs sealed!
Ready up those heavy bolter emplacements!
You two! Find the Elders, cover their retreat!
This is it brothers and sisters! We won't back down!
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46180190
Shit...

>triage roll
>>
>surveys the decadent manor

Alrighty... where to next?
>>
>>46180198
>plasma fire can be heard a few corridors away
>>
>>46180217
Ah, there we go...
>rushes to link up with the Astartes
>>
>>46180190
Ork tek can rebuild? thou you might be a bit... clunky
oh bother
>grabs the man in one arm.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>46180190
>>46180234
Emperor damnit! Lieutenant, continue the assault!
Bob! Gimme a hand with him!
>With a nod from one of her Troopers, 'Lizzie' drags the unfortunate Hubert outside to ease her headache and attempts the slow process ot trying to heal the several kinds of messed up that the poor bugger currently is.

Rollan for how quick Psykering be.....
>>
>>46180211
>simply bandages the wound and pulls him behind cover

Well, told you wouldn't last in the trenches.
>>
>>46180217
They're coming...
>His eyes shine green.
I've predicted their course of action, preppare the "package" boys.
Kent's forces get a +5 thanks to Lord Kent's divinacy in cqc engagements until Lord Kent is dead.
>>
>>46180211
not sure if I'm supposed to judge how your medical roll does on me, but if I'm not ignore the next bit

>you get a bandage on the arterial spurting coming from Hubert's thigh, but that's not the main issue. The round has inflicted severe internal bleeding on the now unconscious Hubert, as well as organ damage. He needs medevacing, and fast.
>>
>>46180248
>Covering your backs.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>46180248
>the ork starts to bind the wounds with duct tape and wishful thinking.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>Searching the exterior for the Lords Office, now several stories up, grateful to be out of sight as he rested pinned between a pair of support columns.
>>
>>46180264
Don't chu worry Famalamadingdong, Alice got yer back. Well she's at least healing some of it.
>>
>>46180250
>a cultists is cut down by a plasma burst from around the corner
>the hurried clanking footsteps of ceramic greaves are heard
>>
>>46180294
>You are unseen, for the time being, all of Kents forces are outside, including Lord Kent. But you don't find any secret passageway in your search of Lord Kent's office.
>>
>>46180264
>voxxes for a valk

This is Lt.Rex requesting medivac at the manor proper.
>>
Rolled 17, 10, 13 = 40 (3d20)

>>46180317
FIRE!
>The three heavy bolter emplacements begin firing a single second before the Space Marines turn the corner.
>Divinacy psyker, it's going to be a pain in the ass to move in unpredicted.
>>
>>46180275
>>46180303
>slowly, the bullet holes close over, and the combined psychic power of Bob's wishful thinking, and "Lizzie's" healing begin healing the internal injuries. Unfortunately, healing cannot remove the shards of the round left inside Hubert - surgery will be required for those. For now, his condition is at least somewhat stable.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>46180323
>Looks at a window next to him, pushing and pulling against it to test the locking mechanism in hopes of finding it not only unlocked but ajar.
>>
>>46180368
>the Ork draws a large and rusting choppa in order to remove the damaged leg but he looks you in the eye before doing so
'ow fond of that leg are ya?
>>
>>46180352
>A little further to the back
That doesn't sound good...
>>
>>46180352
Ahhhh... there's fucker number one...

Hmm, how am I gonna tackle this...

>surveys defenses and numbers
>>
>>46180370
>The window opens silently.
>You also find someone else in the room, looks like a cultist, you're unsure what she's doing but she's looking through a gigantic shelving filled with Books, throwing them to the ground, moving them, opening them. As if searching for something
>>
>>46180368
>>46180390
Bloody 'ell mate! Don't do that! We'll get him back to Medical and fix it up.

>>46180324
>A Valkyrie lands outside and the crew dash out to work on Hubert.
>>
>>46180390
>Hubert raises no objection, mainly due to the fact that he is still unconscious.
>>
>>46180399
>3 Heavy Bolter Emplacements, 10 cultists, 2 purestrains, and the main fucker in the middle of it all.
>>
>>46180429
>>46180441
oh... right.
>the ork puts the choppa away and the leg is saved.
>>
>>46180442
>one of the Marines readies a flash grenade
Be aware, guardsmen.
>>
>>46180442
>eyes up the man wearing his full harlequin regalia.
hello there beautiful.
>>
Rolled 8, 1 = 9 (2d20)

>>46180442
>gets back into position
>fires some potshots
>>
>>46180352
>the troops finish settings the charges on the roof
Charges are set above the throne room
>one of the officers nods and the charges go off
Set the heavy weapons looking inside and butcher what's left the prepare to drop.
>the troops set up and fire on any survivors in the rubble below

>>46180429
>one of the officers comms you.
The tanks are yours if you need their support
>>
>>46180410
>Stays put, silently keeping his bolt pistol in line with her head and looking like a blurred backdrop of the surrounding hive on his other side.
>>
>>46180442
Ain't so bad...
>>46180485

>readies a brace of incendiaries
I'll throw at same time as you, Sarge. Then we blitz em.
>>
>>46180485
>runs up to the Marines
The main forces of the enemy reside here, correct?
>>
>>46180429
>Hubert is dragged into the Valkyrie, which promptly takes off with the rest of the friendly casualties.

that's it for me folks, had a great time, I'll be lurking
>>
>>46180507
>The girl keeps looking through the books.
For fucks sake Victor, I know the door is here somewhere...
>>46180503
>The rubble falls on a single HB Emplacement, the other units remain unharmed.
>The two purestrains climb the walls and emerge to fight the group on the roof.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>46180524
The leader does, at least.
>>46180519
On my mark. Three, two, one...
>>
>>46180485
>The House troops darken their visors and activate the dampners.

>>46180503
"Confirmed, but I -think- the ground troops have made it through."
>And made it through they have, a mixed collection of Leman Russ variants and some Kronus Pattern Chimeras.
>The command tank playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HLNMfCBUb0 from it's external speakers.
>>
Rolled 2, 12, 11 = 25 (3d20)

>>46180573
>flings
>>
>>46180561
Aw fug, I feel like a git now. First few hours playan and we almost done you in and your dude is out of action.
Was gonna try and have the Med Team get him back up, but it's up2u m9.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>46180567
>In his genius, the Initiate pulls a single grenade from his side pouch, primes and throws a webber grenade straight at the back of the woman.
>>
>>46180573
>>46180598
>Blinded then burned, the heavy weapons stop firing.
>>46180609
Aw shoot...
>>
>>46180598
>stands behind the wall of Catachan muscle ready to storm in
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>46180656
>attempts to sneak up on Lord Kent, blade drawn.
>>
>>46180605
No worries, I'm just glad I'm not dead, I enjoyed all of it, Hubert will be back in time for next session, thanks for all the help!
>>
Rolled 7, 10, 5, 4 = 26 (4d20)

>>46180567
Long-Las get sniping into that great hall
>they rush over and start firing into the throne room
>another man yells over
We got sealers on the right. 3-1 engage with the 40mm then clean it up with rifle fire
first 2 are various snipers into throne room, 3rd in the grenade launcher, 4th is hellgun
>>
>>46180573
In that case...
>snaps his right hand off at the wrist and attaches it to hooks that pop up from his arm
>pulls it and the arm opens up and rearranges forming a strange mix of a boltgun and crossbow
I better use my most powerful weapon.
>>
Rolled 12, 8, 12, 9 = 41 (4d20)

>>46180656
>naturally, the marines charge
>>
>>46180666
>The lord is too slow to predict the blade coming onto his back, and when he does he can't see it, he's been blinded too.
AGH!
>Impaled on the Ork's blade, the lord raises his hand to the sky.
So... cold... so far... yet so close... so warm... we can't... fail you... now... father... I am... sorry...
>The lord slowly dies on the greenskin's blade.
>>
>With nothing more to do for her patient, Alice grabs her weapons again and heads back inside to join the growing clusterfuck.

>>46180677
No worries man, just glad there were no perils there. That would have been very bad.
>>
Rolled 8, 10, 5 = 23 (3d20)

>>46180656
>>46180665
GO GO GO! STORM THEM IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH!

>charges, flamer at full blast
>>
Rolled 17, 11, 17, 20, 15 = 80 (5d20)

>>46180656
>storms the enemy position weapons blazing

Eat hot lead!
>>
>>46180726
Err bro....it was the Eldar.....u grot.

>Alice charges into CQC....because uh....Officers do that I guess.

>>46180727
I forgot the spoiler there didn't I.....
>>
Rolled 11, 5 = 16 (2d20)

>>46180690
>A small number of cultists die by sniper fire, the other shots miss, the stealers are too scattered or quick to be hit, and get themselves to melee.
>>
>>46180726
>>46180666
AWWW FUCK!

EAT A NECRON DICK YOU PRANCING COCKSUCKER!
>>
>>46180757
>>46180726
FIRST BLOOD! BAGGED AND TAGGED!
>the Eldar flips off the Catachan before moon walking into the fight, slitting the throat of a confused cultist.
>>
>>46180656
>Steps inside, closing the window now. He approaches the pinned woman, showing his bolt pistol and allowing her to see his already massive frame from the floor.

"Okay then lass. A secret door behind a bookcase that leads to what?"

>He swaps his pistol for his shotgun, flipping the woman onto her back with his foot, staring at her helpless frame as the webber has fully crystallized.
>>
File: Cultist Suicide Bombers.jpg (184 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
Cultist Suicide Bombers.jpg
184 KB, 500x576
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>46180752
My bad...
>>46180751
>>46180737
>>46180725
>The cultists are easily done for except one who runs the closest he can to the group (pic related)
FOR THE GREATFATHER!
>>
>>46180787
I don't know!
>The Polymorphic disguise of the girl drops, it's Delta.
This was my house for only a small period of my life... I vaguely remember it, but I remember there was something here!
>>
>>46180737
>Follows but has no time to fire as all targets are dead or in melee
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>46180792
>takes a reaction shot

No..
>>
>>46180792
FOR THE EMPRAH!
>the Ork pins the bomber to the ground taking the full blunt of the blast.
>>
>>46180785
Ohohohoho... he's gonna make one tasty batch of booze...
>>
Rolled 7, 16 = 23 (2d20)

>>46180755
>One of the squad leaders yells
3-1 is holding them in combat. Set up a firing line for support
>four squads start to set up in a semicircle around the sealers as 3-1 fights in close combat
dice for chainswords and bayonets from 5 men. Add penalties if you see fit.
>>
Rolled 13, 5, 7 = 25 (3d20)

>>46180792
>Alice charges the non-suiciding cultists. With a Chainsword, made by Eldar. It's rather fun, everyone else should charge.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>46180833
>A genestealer is impaled by all the men engaging in combat at the same time but the other is free to do as it fits.
>It begins cutting through the squad.
>>
>>46180816
>>46180823
>The ork stops the cultist, and Rex gets the kill, but the last thing the cultist's fingers do is trigger the explosive vest.
>>
>>46180891
>the Ork is sent hurtling back, smashing against a wall.
ow...
>his heart begins to slow down as what may be blood oozes from the very large wounds in his chest.
>>
>>46180807
Wait... I know you. ... What, by Terras Golden Throne are you doing here? Actually, no. I don't want to know. There is an assault happening and you're in here. This is a problem.

>The initiate grumbled as he holstered his shotgun, pulling his combat blades he forcibly cut free the webbing from Deltas figure.
>>
Rolled 11, 15 = 26 (2d20)

>>46180847
>joins Alice in the ensuing melee
>swinging his empty liquor bottles
>>
>>46180907
>the door opens and a cultist backs up through it before being bisected with a chainsword
This room is clear. We must move on, initiate.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.