[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #739: Sieg Heil edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>45990116
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 580x804) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 580x804
>>46002230
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a Space Nazi.
>>
File: like a boss.jpg (16 KB, 360x476) Image search: [Google]
like a boss.jpg
16 KB, 360x476
>>46002230
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a wizard Nazi.
>>
>>46002386
Isn't Voldemort the equivalent of a jew pretending to be a nazi though?
>>
File: StroheimCyborg.png (1 MB, 996x500) Image search: [Google]
StroheimCyborg.png
1 MB, 996x500
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a crazy vampire hunting nazi
>>
File: Nazi_vampires.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_vampires.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>46002230
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a vampire Nazi.
>>
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a Nazi Tailor.
>>
>>46002413
Okay, so he was a shitty Nazi.
Doesn't make him a Bad Nazi.

What this fuck is up with this new Captcha?
>>
>>46002445
Well sure, his constant failure to kill a little boy makes him a bad nazi. It'd be just racist to blame that on his heritage, that's all just his skills. Or lack of.
>>
File: implying.jpg (15 KB, 640x273) Image search: [Google]
implying.jpg
15 KB, 640x273
>>46002413
Wasn't Hitler?
>>
>>46002461
Nope, that was just Allied propaganda.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 763x1047) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 763x1047
>>46002434
I call your vampire Nazis and raise you one werewolf Nazi.
>>
Reminder: The only good Nazi is a musical Nazi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
>>
File: Jin Roh.jpg (141 KB, 753x960) Image search: [Google]
Jin Roh.jpg
141 KB, 753x960
Jin Roh jump when and Also from last thread since unholy heights is going to be removed is there any jumps that allow me to give others human forms?
>>
>>46002548
No one agreed on anything being removed.
>>
Professional Wrestling jump when?
>>
>>46002230
Reminder that only good nazi is a British space nazi.
>>
>>46002548
>>46002621
When you make it.
>>
>>46002584

I thought brutus said he was going to put it in WIP or something?
>>
>>46002643
No, that was Libriomancer.
>>
>>46002651

Oh thanks for correcting me then.
>>
So, am I just supposed to choose what spells my Persona has?
>>
The thread before last there was talk of FoZ jump. From that jump:
>Stone Weaving Instructions (Discount Mage) (300cp): Instructions for how to grow elemental stones.
Is there anything from canon or the jump maker's postings about how hard these are to make? How long it takes? Materials or spells needed? Special conditions?
Anything?
>>
>>46002809
>Mib jump
>Canon basis
>Explanation for perks
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Is it suicidal to take Worm as a second jump?
>>
>>46002970
No. It is suicidal to expect to be involved in any real capacity though, outside the finale (which you should really find a way to avoid.)
>>
>>46002970
Depends on what you want to do. And also what powers you get. And also exactly how useful your power is to Khepri.
>>
>>46002230
Remember, no Nazi.
>>
>>46002809
Sorry mate, that's a Mib jump. They're pretty much black holes of explanation and taste made by a person who made jumps purely to power boost their own builds.
>>
>>46002809

I have no clue about the jump vesion, but from what I remembmer the canon versions is 'elemental stones show up do to weird spirit stuff over time'.

I think that elf magic was able to make them, but I'm not sure about human magic.
>>
>>46002900
>>46003045
Yeah, I feared as much. Fucking mib.
>>
>>46002970

What did you take as your first jump?
>>
>>46002970
You can survive pretty much any jump if you keep your head low.
>>
>>46002970
I've taken it as a first Jump before, just make sure to stay away from the plot, or failing that, stay away from the bits of the plot involving Endbringers, Scion, or the S9.
>>
File: zntflouisebyszakad4tvmz.jpg (59 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
zntflouisebyszakad4tvmz.jpg
59 KB, 800x502
>>46002809
Go to: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/znt-back-to-basics-6-mostly-ln-canon-discussion.268693/

Now, Control-F “Windstone Crisis”
>>
Has there been any progress update on the Sword and Sorcery scenarios lately?
>>
>>46003172
As a first jump? How did you figure out how to stay away from the bits of plot that involved Scion exploding large areas of the planet and various of its nearby dimensional analogues?
>>
>>46003524
And it's not like you can prevent those without getting involved in other entries on her list of things to avoid.
>>
>>46003524
It was a early last year for a Thirteen Jump Chain, so forgive me if I don't remember it that clearly, but mainly a combination of the Dimensional Breach Controller, the Tablet with Worm on it, and running like hell.
>>
What's the easiest magic system to teach en masse? I'd like something really easy to learn for when I decide to train a bunch of magic users either for uplifting civs or army creation.
>>
>>46002621
>>46002637

http://pastebin.com/EEwVCYes

Oi, I'm workin' on it
It's just getting difficult trying to figure out how to handle the open-ended transformation finishers everyone who's anyone seems to have
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 600x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 600x913
VAN HELSING (32)
--LOCATION--
Paris, France
--IDENTITY--
Monster (Werewolf) (950cp)
Male, 31yo
--SKILLS, ABILITIES, & PERKS--
•Infectious Bite
•Old Foe's Curse (800cp)
•Embrace The Night (500cp)
•Lightning Is My Art (-100cp)
--EQUIPMENT & PROPERTIES--
•Period Appropriate Clothing (-150cp)
•Stagecoach (-300cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Duchess Elizabeth Utarefson
•Call In The Calvary (-700cp)
-Angela [200cp]
->Cleric, F, 31yo
->Guardian
->Sanctuary [150cp]
->Judge [0cp]
-Pipi [200cp]
->Hunter, F, 25yo
->Predator
->Smith Of The Order [150cp]
->She Who Fights Monsters [0cp]
-Horus [200cp]
->Mad Scientist, M, 31yo
->Crazed Physician
->Lunatic Trickster [150cp]
->Dearanged Alchemist [0cp]
-Athena [200cp]
->Mad Scientist, F, 31yo
->Crazed Physician
->Lunatic Trickster [150cp]
->Dearanged Alchemist [0cp]
-Scarlet Rose [200cp]
->Gentlewoman Adventurer, F, 31yo
->A Sense Of Class
->Daring Speech [150cp]
->Allons-y [0cp]
--DRAWBACKS--
•Hunted (Brides) (-500cp)
•Black Cat (-400cp)
•All Is Lost (0cp)

http://pastebin.com/R0dgnK9e
>>
File: That_is_your_ziji.png (7 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
That_is_your_ziji.png
7 KB, 640x480
Excuse me for the trouble, but what are some good ways to creates Souls, other than Brass Rings from Fallen London and the Third True Magic? I need it for a project of mine.
>>
>>46003865
Did you try farming souls of created sapients? Geneforge is a few steps more but it might do.
>>
>>46003782
I personally think Worgens are pretty gay but damnit if that image isn't pretty cute
>>
>>46003865
Embryo vats.
>>
>>46003874
>>46003881
I'm afraid that wouldn't work, given that I am planning to create copies of mine to use in various clones.
Just realized I didn't have my name on. Sorry about that.
>>
>>46003865
Er, it's a bit of an indirect thing, I suppose...
But if you're willing to get a bit dirty, Aura is indicative of a soul in RWBY, and one or two of the books allows you to (in time) create machines that are on par with Penny, who has an Aura. If you rule that Aura = Soul, then you could theoretically build a number of these machines and harvest the souls from them somehow.
That's a really indirect method, though, so I wouldn't rely on it.Otherwise, it'd be a similar deal for any other method I could come up with. You sure you wouldn't mind recycled souls?
>>
>>46003904
I suppose that would work, given that I plan to use brain scans as a base for the consciousness anyway.
>>
File: 1452997012934.png (134 KB, 541x717) Image search: [Google]
1452997012934.png
134 KB, 541x717
>>46003893
And immediately answered. In exchange, have a Penny.
I imagine it depends on whether or not you can find a setting where clones have an identical soul...
>>
>>46003911
One of the machines from venture bros should help. At one point the two kids died and the wizard dude failed to resurrect them because Dr venture had a machine that recorded their minds as they slept and implanted the recordings onto clones whenever they died. Apparently the machine somehow also tossed in their souls into the body in the process, and unavailability of the soul is why the wizard dude failed to rez.
Also, Evangelion probably has a lot of soul science going on.
>>
>>46003865

I'm not sure if it's a 'soul' or not, but Alpha Centuri has Secrets of Creation which lets you make a consciousness from nothing.
>>
>>46003865
Speaking of the Third True Magic and Fallen London, that gives me the amusing image of throwing a spoon at those dumb Nasu Magi and calling it a day.

I wonder how many other OCP/boring solution situations Jumpers can come up with.
>>
>>46003253
That doesn't really give me any more details, beyond a vague "they can be made with spirit magic somehow."
>>
>>46003874
>>46003881
>>46003904
>>46003964
>>46003965
>>46003992
Thank you all.
>>
>>46003964
Poor Penny she didn't deserve to go out like she did.
>>
>>46004216
Is it wrong that when Phyrra died all I think of was "SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! And You're too blame!"?
>>
76. Anno 2070
Ark: Kerykeion
Technologies: Eco (-200), E.T.O.
Perks: O Captain My Captain, Simulation Training, A Moving Reef, Cavernous Holds (-100), Reusable Resources (-200), Artificial Alloys (-600), Dedicated Philosophy [Science], Unified Front (-200)
Drawbacks: Who gave you this number? (+100), Shoot Down The Rising Star (+200)

Fia was a lifesaver here. Letting her use the Executive Desk from Dodgeball and the clipboard from Generic Medical Drama and she's pretty much the ultimate secretary. I don't even mind that she reads weird romance novels during work-time because she gets nearly everything done. She kept lines of business open with all the major people and is basically one of the best people to have around for negotiations. Cierra and Ko'el were massively useful at the negotiating table, especially when dealing with Global Trust Inc. Thor Strindberg is a bastard and is extremely lucky that I have people to do the negotiating for me. Because if not I would have just blasted him across the room. Fucking capitalists.

I did a lot of trading tech between the Kerykeion and the Light of Terra. I'm going to bring them both into every jump I can, and the same house-rules I apply to the Light apply to the Kerykion: It does not reset at the beginning of every jump, the occupants are not immortal, the crew does not count as companions and do not revive on death, the crew cannot venture more than a kilometer from the ship without hitting an invisible wall, and any attempts at being an invading army (as opposed to a single ship) immediately see the units return to the ship, whether they be man or machine. They are free to go for space-walks/sea-walks and gather materials from the environment or defend the ship within those bounds. There is also a new rule in place: The crew may transfer between the two ships, provided I open a portal for them to do so or they move through an area where the invisible walls around the ship intersect.
>>
What are the best cuteness perks in the chain?
>>
>>46004269
Spice and Wolf has one in the Little God line, and Sugarbowl has a whole perk tree built around it called Cute Critter. Courage the Cowardly Dog has Precious Wonderful Adorable Lovable. Konatanon is the cuteness jumper though, you should ask her next time she's around.
>>
>>46002474
He did have a Jewish best friend (google August Kubizek) though.

Which...actually makes Hitler objectively nicer than Voldemort, who has no friends
>>
>>46004328
Sure. But Voldemort never committed mass genocide. It kiiiiinda evens out.
>>
File: antispiralhuman.jpg (48 KB, 383x420) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman.jpg
48 KB, 383x420
>>46003768
Have you considered the Magicka system? There's the Grand Tome of Magick that lets you bring out the latent basic talent for it in people who aren't even naturally magical.

>>46003865
Depends on what kind of soul you're looking to make. As others have pointed out, genetic engineering alone may give you some run-of-the-mill ones, which you might considering tampering with Metaphysical Biology from Evangelion and That Undefinable Thing from Tales of Symphonia if you need to place said souls in a more...unconventional vessel.

If, on the other hand, you want "raw" souls our preferred soul-printing method involves Pyromancy and Soul Smith from Dark Souls, and a LOT of groundwork. See, the First Flame from there was responsible for the creation of all souls in the game-including the Lord Souls Gwyn & co were empowered by. The main issue with trying to replicate with Pyromancy alone, however, is that Pyromancy tends to go out of control and create demons.

To avert that, we raided Aldia and Vendrick's keeps (who performed lots of research into the study of the true nature of the soul). After that, we started to improve the process by:

-Incorporating Soulfire (and all other Wizard perks) from Dresden Files to infuse the replicant Flames with our own will and intent
-Constructing a new Kiln based on Incubator tech, having wished for complete understanding of Incubator technology and a cache of raw materials needed to construct it in Madoka
-Using Geneforge necromancy and centuries of Bounded Field study to create a self-managing magical containment unit powered by a Seed of Wonder
-Incorporating the Soul Shards from Minecraft as catalysts in the above-and tweaking them to be attuned to the other branches of magic

(Cont'd)
>>
File: antispiralhuman3.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
antispiralhuman3.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>46004506
-Using both Mage and Observer from Blazblue as a basis for completing and applying the Seithr Fluid Body Theory, with the goal of channeling raw magical energy such that it will coalesce into a spiritual body. And using the Sight as well as artificial causality manipulation technology to improve our Observation in order to apply the Theory to souls stronger than humans'

This assemblage is merely a starting point, though. The main challenge in the future is that certain realities' native souls (Warhammer, Evangelion, Symphonia, FF13 to an extent) have unique metaphysical properties which likely fall beyond the scope of what's listed here, and require far more advanced forms of metaphysical analysis to even have a hope of synthesising them. Quite likely, you'd need a means of channeling the native form of ambient magical energy to avoid developing some knockoff I-can't-believe-it's-not-a-bonafide-soul and more refined spiritual distillation equipment to avoid creating some unholy soulbomination amalgamate.
>>
>>46003865
It's a solution of arguable validity, but I am using Ar Tonelico for that. That one may or may not be all about soul creation.

>>46004506
First Flame is... Not really purview or pyromancy, from what I remember. Pyromancy is giving form to your own soul's light. First Flame is THE cradle of all light, life and souls. It feels like trying to recreate Big Bang with a matchstick and nothing to light it with.
>>
>>46002461

No, although he did only have one ball.
>>
File: Antispiralelectronica.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Antispiralelectronica.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>46004609
Pyromancy's involvement was predicated on the fact that the Witch of Izalith was partially successful in replicating the First Flame's effects i.e. the spontaneous creation of lifeforms. The main issue is-those lifeforms were demons, and the flames kinda mutated everything they came into contact with.

Hence why the Soulfire, Seithr and Seed of Wonder got mixed in, to both add some spiritually stabilising elements to the batch as well as to put some metaphysical oomph into the matchsticks. Should have explained it better-rather than relying on Pyromancy alone, the idea is to create a magical conduit throughout the containment units such that each magical system causes a chain reaction with the others, with the end output being the channeling of the Flame's soul-generation effect amplifies through the Soul Shards as a focus.
>>
>>46004609
>It's a solution of arguable validity, but I am using Ar Tonelico for that. That one may or may not be all about soul creation.

Should be pretty valid - even if you don't go for it being outright direct creation, generally when souls are a thing in a setting, if you create life it gets a soul for free automagically.
>>
>>46004654
Hm... Makes sense, especially with Soulfire being a magic equivalent of glue.

>>46004659
That roundabout-ish way of thinking is why I specified that some hoops would have to be jumped. But, as long as you accept some facts into your chain? ArTon works beautifully.
>>
Rolling up a shadow ops build and I rolled negrancy. So I rot stuff? What can you do with this? Seems real good of fighting but limited use outside of it.
>>
>>46004654
How do you use your warehouse at that size? How do you get that size? What are some good size boosters?
>>
>>46004713
>ArTon works beautifully.

I think just to avoid any doubt, you'd want to create a method that doesn't utilize the Beta-6D - well I guess that's just a hoop.

>>46004776

Ar Tonelico has one that makes it about the size of a starscraper - though most of it isn't empty space, it's a fairly substantial increase.

Metal Gear Solid has a Mother Base expansion.

SCP has an infinite fast-time demiplane, and DnD can *potentially* add more extradimensional spaces or planes.

Harry Potter and Touhou have spatial tricks that can expand the size of it at least semi-permanently.

Ar Tonelico and Generic Virtual World can both digitise things, which is effectively a massive size increase, though not suitable for some purposes.
>>
>>46004506
>Pyromancy tends to go out of control and create demons.

I really doubt this as the "mother of pyromancy" is Quelaana, who's the witch's only kid that isn't a demon now. The demons seem much more an aspect of the Witch of Izalith's lord soul, which is what she was trying to make a new first flame from. Each of the four lord souls also seem to have their own associations, Witch of Izalith's with life and chaos, Nito with death and stillness, Gywn with Light(and likely something else with that but I don't know), and the Furtive Pygmy's with Dark and the Abyss.
>>
>>46004799
Thank you but I meant how did antispiral get to be so big as in himself his body.
>>
>>46004754
The most powerful negramancer burned holes through reality into the world magic comes from. So, that's probably a possibility with the right boosters.
>>
Toriko here. Shits going slow for me. Cars are breaking down and my workload is growing due to losing 3 employees at work.

So just a status update: Toriko is getting a face lift but nothing major as declared, Toriko DLC when series ends, Dragonmech is sitting on the shelf, Fighting Foodons is stalled until I get more time to sit and watch the entire series, and then I have a couple side projects I'm working on.

Dreamblade -- Cause why the fuck not?
Hecatomb -- I want to try my hand at making an End Jump
Evil Genius -- Cause I reinstalled the game recently and realized its almost perk for making a Jump. If someone already called dibs on this then I apologize.
>>
>>46004959
*Almost perfect for making a Jump.

derp
>>
>>46004959
>Dreamblade

Hell yes!!!
>>
>>46004959
Slaughter Boots as a item please!
>>
File: antspiralhuman.jpg (12 KB, 292x165) Image search: [Google]
antspiralhuman.jpg
12 KB, 292x165
>>46004776
>How do you use your warehouse at that size?

We leave the door open, send a roughly humanscale avatar to interact with the Warehouse and keep the Force Wall on.

>How do you get that size

To make a long story short: Using 1 weird trick and a bunch of increasingly efficient fuel sources to get vaster: http://pastebin.com/duAnfz3X

I've been intending to go back and update parts of it that don't make sense to me/seem a little poorly defined but at the moment I'm kinda too busy IRL to brainstorm a project of this scale productively

>What are some good size boosters?

Macross, Pacific Rim, Gunnerkrigg Court's shapeshifting capstone, Alice in Wonderland? Honestly I'm probably not the best person to ask for this, I've never really paid that much attention to that sort of thing.

>>46004820
Hmm. That does raise the question of how come her "successor" in DS2 didn't turn into a shambling demon-throne thing but then again there was some speculation the Lost Sinner was just a husk and the bug in her eye housed the Witch's true soul...

>>46004959
I'm...not familiar with any of them, Evil Genius sounds cool I guess? Although Hecatomb also sounds intriguing.
>>
Speaking of Shadow Ops, I rolled physiomancy as my magic. If I take both incredible control and raw power, to what extent can I alter people? Would making them younger be feasible? Could I eventually become comparable to panacea from worm?
>>
File: tumblr_l0lxskyHJV1qzma4ho1_500.jpg (74 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l0lxskyHJV1qzma4ho1_500.jpg
74 KB, 500x373
I took Flow of Magic beforeit was removed and nobody can force me to remove it!
>>
>>46005040
Okay? I mean, how d'you expect anyone to respond to that? Of course nobody can stop you from being a faggot over the internet, it's just nobody will talk to you about anything you do with it.

So basically you're in the same boat as the people who jump lewd jumps or SB jumps-nobody cares as long as you keep it to yourself.
>>
>>46004999
Curently not a whole lot of items planned. Obligatory comfy bed and pillow items, possibly dreamcatchers or something? Thinking of maybe an item like a charm that lets you bring an item into the dreamworld with you? Still hammering a lot of it out.

>>46005006
Dreamblade is basically a setting where psychics called Dreamlords battle it out in the gestalt dream world of humanity and all livings things. There they fight to protect ideals and such or try and influence the unconscious, sleeping minds of millions....potentially. Its an interesting setting for an interesting game that sadly died.

Hecatomb is basically a card game setting where you play an Endbringer who's goal is to offer up the entire world in a sacrificial ritual to...well whoever it is you worship. Cthulhu, Hastur, Isis, Hades, Binarius Father of the Code, THE HIVE, ect. Split into four colors of magic: Greed, Lust, Destruction and Corruption.

Its not a nice place. People will die, reality will shatter, and you will gladly offer up everything to your dark gods before moving on to the next reality to do it again until you receive your just reward or die trying.

And then on a lighter note: Evil Genius. Imagine the Dungeon Keeper games except you are an 70's Bond Villain. Complete with Goons, Volcano Island Bases, and plots to steal the Effiel Tower.
>>
>>46005067
>Endbringer

I take it an Endbringer is something else in the context of this setting, and not the oh-so-overhyped clods from Worm?
>>
>>46005040
It's not being removed.
>>
>>46004959
>Evil Genius
Hoo boy. This is going to be a glorious mess, I can tell already.

DOITDOITDOITPLEASE?
>>
>>46005089
Yeah, there's no relationship, it's just a term the game uses. You're bringing the end of the world, thus, Endbringer.
>>
>>46005115
So more like a horseman of the apocalypse, sans horse?
>>
>>46005125
With some Cthulhu cultist tropes in there, too.
>>
>>46005067
>>Curently not a whole lot of items planned.

how about Locations that follow you from jump to jump?
>>
>>46004999

I have a question about the Ghostbusters jump.

Is the corrupting influence perk supposed to be one of those you can't actually get it joke options, or is the fact that it's literally impossible to afford (being a ghost costs 300 cp and it costs 1400 cp for a total of 1700 cp with a 600 cp limit for drawbacks) an accidental screw up?
>>
>>46005089
Nah
>>46005115
What Anon said. You end the world. Endbringer

>>46005107
I got some of it laid out. Current Origins are Drop In, Industrialist, Movie Star and....I forget the word for it. Whatever the asian dude was. A prince or something? Basics are Moviestar has celebrity connections and fans, industrialist has money, and dynasty dude has ancient family secrets.

Also trying to work up a viable "Build and Island" section. Its not working to well right now.

>>46005135
I'd considered that. Basically places of power that follow you in your Dreams that you can draw power from. Not sure how it'll work? Maybe like each has a bonus?

Big point to consider is that 90% of the stuff in the Jump will be restricted to the Dreamworld only.
>>
>>46005152
Given who made it? Probably the latter.
>>
>>46005152
The dweeb drawback makes it affordable. Which seems to be the point. All the misery for all the power.

...Aaaaaand guess who went and took that.

>>46005163
I feel your pain. Those supplement-esque things are always a bother.
>>
>>46005125

It's sort of like being a planeswalker, only you can only go to one world at a time, summon horrible monsters to reap the souls of the world, have competition trying to do the same, and get to move on to the next world by being the one to cause the apocalypse.
>>
>>46005152
check it again

>>A real dweeb +700cp, overrides CP limit.
For whatever reason You just Can't get a break, any science you try will be based on A bad hypotheses And wind up only functioning through your willpower,Any ghosts You hunt will somehow elude capture. And be vastly superior to you
physically as well if you're a ghost You windup Being an insignificant little spook That makes easy prey for larger spirits,
as well as draw the attention of the Ghostbusters, who will be prepared for everything you throw at them. This will affect your companions and any allies you get from this jump.
>>
>>46005191
>>46005201

Huh missed that. Nevermind then.
>>
>>46005021
From reading the three perks, I think so yes. You'd even exceed her on range (she's limited to touch, you're not) but she'd beat you on skill and speed (since she has a clarktech agent doing most of the heavy lifting for her).

And with sufficient time, training, study and skill-boosting perks... you could build a jumpchain out of developing it into basically the Shaper power from the Worm CYOA.
>>
What would you call a madness wavelength that makes people become basically animalistic? As in all they can think about is eating and or doing lewd things? Madness of the flesh? Madness of the blood?
>>
>>46005384
The Madness of Flesh sounds good to me.
>>
Madness of the Beast?
>>
File: ah, woo.png (144 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ah, woo.png
144 KB, 512x512
>>46005384
>Madness of the blood

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood.
>>
>>46005384
Madness of Instinct, perhaps. The point is that you've effectively taken higher brain functions out of the equation, you're only listening to instinct and hormonal response.
>>
>>46005369
Awesome.
Are physiomancers limited by biomass like panacea? Or is it more like Harry Potter transmutation where the extra mass just appears?
>>
>>46005442
In book there is a bit of wiggle room because you can grow more. One of them goes full on blob actually and atarts assimilating.
>>
>>46005401
>>46005421
>>46005422
>>46005431
Thanks. Think Im going with madness of the flesh then. Do madness wavelengths scale with size cause Im like kaiju sized atm.
>>
>>46005495
Just gonna say, that is one of the scarier madness wavelengths I have seen.
>>
>>46005495
There's no indication of it. It probably scales with soul or mental power, if anything, since Soul Eater mostly deals with souls and mentality.
So stack a bunch of spiritual power and psionic perks.
>>
>>46005384
Could ypu use your Madness wavelength to create clowns like the Kishin did?

I don't need to control them, just to mass produce them and throw them to my enemies.
>>
>>46005557
I don't even know what the clowns are anon, the description of the drawback made me just go NOPE.
>>
File: Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg (269 KB, 559x770) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.Konata.full.631123.jpg
269 KB, 559x770
>>46005557
> Could ypu use your Madness wavelength to create clowns like the Kishin did?
I don't think you could do that with Madness Wavelength alone. You'd want to pick that up along with Uplift from the Witch's tree, which enables you to make Demon's Tools, and then you'd have to throw some research into it.
I think you could do it with those, but not instantaneously.
Of course, that research can be sped up if you have a lot of test subjects to work with, like from a certain drawback, or maybe a few people prone to madness...

>>46005575
Checking the wiki? They're basically living constructs of madness incarnate. Some of the stronger ones are actually quite cunning and can strategize. They can also combine to become stronger, and in general they are bad news.
Great for disposable shock troopers when you don't care about collateral damage.
>>
>>46005575
They are golems/constructs made out of physical madness.
>>
>>46005623
The Kishin created them just by being there on his peak. I know that witches can create them artificially, but I want that my madness wavelength summons them automatically.
>>
File: what a beautiful beacon.jpg (70 KB, 540x448) Image search: [Google]
what a beautiful beacon.jpg
70 KB, 540x448
Okay, so. Assuming my Jumper is starting out as a Net-Navi in Battle Network, then going through:

>Kid Radd
>Digimon
>TOME
>The Matrix
>Sword Art Online

In that order.

How dangerous are each of those for someone starting as a Hacker Navi, and how dangerous would the following be afterwards:

>Giffany
>Houka Inumuta
>the Black Queen virus, courtesy of pic related
>>
>>46005508
Well I did take that strong soul perk, am also an arrancar so basically a small country worth of souls, took darkbinding and drink sinful somolier like it was water. I think I have a pretty good lock on soul strength, anyone know of any more soul boosting powers?
>>
>>46005820
Eva angel with boosts from eva jump. All you just said would make for a pretty big powerful angel.
>>
>>46005768

>Digimon

I'm not sure about the rest, but Digimon is a rather high powered setting. Which basically means it depends on if you gain the attention of something dangerous or not.

Although I recommend not making viruses when your there. Mostly because digital stuff has a habit of evolving into something ridiculously dangerous.

Anyway for reference to how ridiculous digimon can get the mook level enemies in digimon adventures can cause massive changes to the weather patterns of an area in the real world apparently just by being there.

For some reason the human characters dying is rare (but has happened), but there are a lot of digimon that can or at least should be able to destroy a world with almost no effort.
>>
File: Konaitcantbehelped.gif (413 KB, 293x130) Image search: [Google]
Konaitcantbehelped.gif
413 KB, 293x130
>>46005640
> I want that my madness wavelength summons them automatically.
Well, then, I dunno. The only thing I can say is probably you'd have to be a Kishin, which is a loss condition in the Soul Eater jump itself, and also involves trading shitloads of sanity so that you're basically your Madness Aura incarnate.

That or just crank your madness aura out to ridiculous degrees, with soul/psionic resonance perks, as mentioned before. The madness aura causes architecture and physics to start breaking down, if you can get it dense enough you might presumably start spawning Clowns.
I mean, the main issue is power.
But I think that would require a SHITLOAD of resonance upgrades and you might have to stay in one place for awhile before it starts happening. Maybe.
>>
>>46005094
Uh, actually the version that's in the Upload New Jumps already has Flow of Magic removed, and it's been there for a while...
>>
>>46005067
>Hecatomb

Finally, a jump for all of our namefags and personalities to finally reveal their true colors with!
>>
>>46006294
Explain?
>>
File: Nyarlathotep.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotep.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>>46006294
You say that like ASA would ever admit it.
>>
>>46005040
K
>>
How would I go about making a training ground that can upgrade spirits? I'm a huge fanboy for Totemist Quest, and I want to create something like the Hall of Reflection that Diarca's introduced recently. Totemist enters with nothing but the spirit they're looking to upgrade, goes through a series of trials unique to the spirit that tests their skill, determination and bond with each other, and then the spirit has a minor moment of enlightenment and grows in power by connecting more closely to one of their metaphysical themes. What jumps have the sort of spirit magic I'd need in order to be able to empower them like that?
>>
>>46006385
Well you could get the training hall from the spyro jump that does something similar, what kind of spirit? Is it a companion?
>>
>>46006445
No, not for a companion. More a general piece of spiritual infrastructure. I probably won't even wind up using it too often, it's just something I think is cool. You say the Spyro jump has something for this? Which one, LoSS or Classic?
>>
>>46006460
Nevermind, found it. Dreamscape Training, from the LoSS jump. This sounds almost exactly what I'm looking for. I'll have to make a few cosmetic changes, but otherwise it's perfect. Thanks, >>46006445.
>>
>>46006460
LoSS jump, It has two tiers. Standard training hall, then the Dream training hall. It's quite handy even though I haven't seen anyone get the full thing yet.
>>
>>46006484
I took full thing. Its too useful to not take it.
>>
>>46006484
Well, someone is now. And I haven't been to LoSS yet on my current jump, so I don't even have to change anything in my build. It's nice when a jump just hands you something that you thought you'd need a very complex combo to make. This will simplify things greatly. Thanks, Spyro.
>>
>>46002900
>>46003045
What a harmless little thing to attack someone over, jeez.
>>
>>46004328
He also loved animals.

>>46004364
Only because he didn't have time. We know that Voldemort planned to kill off mudbloods and any magical creatures that wouldn't side with him.
>>
>>46006616
Voldemort is literally magical Hitler. The only reason he never got around to killing off muggles was because he was slightly more of a dumbass (which is quite impressive), and decided to start down the path of death to those who oppose me before acquiring political power.
>>
>>46006648
Exactly. In full agreement. Was just disagreeing with that anon saying Voldemort was nicer.
>>
>>46006667
Yeah, I was basically just using your post as a springboard because it flowed better for the point I was trying to make. Didn't mean to come off as confrontational if that happened.
>>
>>46006693
No worries.
>>
Daytime jc is nicer than night time jc it seems.
>>
>>46004506
>>46004527
>>46004609
Thank you as well.
>>46006745
Presumably because people are usually less tired.
>>
>>46006745
FUCK YOU

AND FUCK YOUR WAIFU.
>>
Sisters represent
>>
File: Oh really.gif (839 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
Oh really.gif
839 KB, 500x650
>>46006837
Is that an offer?
>>
>>46006979
Reporting as requested sister.
Is there heresy afoot?
Are we finally going to make a move against Konata?
>>
>>46007153
Nah, I want to see her suffer in the BC jump.
>>
>>46007126
Yes.

My barracks, ten minutes, I've got the cocaine.
>>
File: 1457536938950.jpg (141 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
1457536938950.jpg
141 KB, 1024x575
>>46007197
As long as she does suffer
>>
File: image.png (675 KB, 632x869) Image search: [Google]
image.png
675 KB, 632x869
>>46007249
DID SOMEONE SAY COCAINE?
>>
File: tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png (97 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2344ls4S21r6cux3.png
97 KB, 250x250
>>46007197
Man, I... might not even go.

I don't really like 40K.

Of course, every time I say that, I feel like I'm going to get lynched by the entire /tg/ board for thought crimes.
But I kindof think it says something when I can go to Twilight and Inheritance and all that other junk, and 40K's the one that makes me go, "I don't think I want to do this."

I'm happy that other people are looking forward to its release, though.
I'm happy you're happy, Anon.
>>
File: Sisters_of_Battle.jpg (90 KB, 620x565) Image search: [Google]
Sisters_of_Battle.jpg
90 KB, 620x565
>>46007570
I'm not happy that you're happy
One as dispicable as you needs despair
So much despair.

And in that darkness I pray you will find the only light that can illuminate your path so that I may one day call you sister.
>>
File: Antieh.png (139 KB, 399x330) Image search: [Google]
Antieh.png
139 KB, 399x330
>>46007570
If it's any consolation, we're not sure if we're going either.

See-the BC jump apparently starts you off in the depths of the Warp, right? And we happen to have the Null perk from 40K jump. We may or may not also have conducted some Necron research to investigate whether it's possible to technologically achieve the effects of Omega-minus psychic blackout by simulation through Song Science and other tinkering. The point being-the whole "you got shoved in the wrong place, at the wrong time, everything gets ruined" shtick was already played out in DxD, and it doesn't feel like it'd mesh right with our ongoing 40K narrative given we've been setting right and screwing up there in an entirely different fashion. So either that happens and things go poorly, or we'd have to fiat away our past efforts and perk somehow for us to coexist with the Warp for any length of time.

Stepping out of character for a sec-I'm kinda ambivalent about 40K; I think there's entertainment to be had, but I'm not exactly crazy about it either. I think I'm part of the subsection of /tg/ that loves to hate it for being ridiculous, since it's basically a setting based on an '80s metal album full of nonsensical stuff.

So I like exploring it and there are even rare times when I take some aspects of it seriously, but on the whole I prefer to think of it as a very dark comedy of errors.
>>
File: witchcraft.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>46007964
Do you really think she will find any solace from the dark in that searing flame you call the Light?

Should she so much as touch it, it will incinerate and diminish her. No - the darkness is where she belongs.

The darkness is where we all belong.

After all, in a world of light where the light knows its own glory, what is the point of us? We are left redundant and dim, shrunken and bleached and burnt until at last we die away, cursing ourselves for having ever been born.
>>
>>46008048
If I take a lamp and shine toward the wall, a bright spot will appear on the wall. The lamp is our search for truth, for understanding. Too often we assume the light on the wall is God, but the light is not the goal of the search, it is the result of the search. The more intense the search, the brighter the light on the wall. The brighter the light on the wall, the greater the sense of revelation upon seeing it. Similarly, someone who does not search, who does not bring a lantern with him, sees nothing. What we perceive as God is the by-product of our search for God. It may simply be an appreciation of the light, pure and unblemished, not understanding that it comes from us. Sometimes, we stand in front of the light and assume we are the center of the universe – God looks astonishingly like we do! – or we turn to look at our shadow and assume all is darkness. If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose – which is use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty and all its flaws, and in so doing, better understand the world around us.
>>
File: 123524362346234.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
123524362346234.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
>>46008048
Heresy and sophistry.

Light and life are choice, a choice to struggle against entropy, to push back the dark, to shine bright in the night. Humanity burns bright, heart, mind, and soul, and holds within it the hope for all the multiverse. Humans, therefore, who forsake that are guilty not only of crimes against humanity, but also the whole of the multiverse.

Humans, the sons and daughters of Terra, who for the sake of humanity forsake the purity of humanity, who accept the indignity of mingled essence, and take upon themselves exile in order to shine bright in the farthest reaches are to be pitied and lauded. Errant humans embracing exile for the sake of humanity exist with purpose, and have their place in the Constellation of Mankind. Yet those who muddy themselves purely for power, who wallow in filth for simple indulgence, these need to be brought to heel. These need to be made whole, pure, and humble again.

So shall it be in the fullness of time.
>>
Meanwhile, in the Legion of Harem Jumpers. . .

>pic related
>>
In Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs the Ratbatspider monster seems to be all alone, is there supposed to be a Martian civilization or something to go with it?
>>
File: masked witch.jpg (766 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
masked witch.jpg
766 KB, 900x1200
>>46008240
You would carry the seeds of your own devastation, hunting endlessly for something you can never catch? Why?

Are futile pursuits the very essence of mankind? Is it truly our nature to bash our heads against the wall until we pass out, never once realizing that the wall WILL NOT BUDGE?

In the beginning, there was only darkness, and in the end it will come again. The stars will flicker and die regardless of what any species does?! Why make a sacrifice of yourself now? What is so noble about failing to prolong the inevitable? Why fight that which hides you from your foes - or grants you the strength to annihilate them?
>>
File: 1457189275866.jpg (282 KB, 573x1941) Image search: [Google]
1457189275866.jpg
282 KB, 573x1941
>>46008299
My brother from another mother!
>>
>>46008367
You're just looking for an excuse to post that every day aren't you?
>>
>>46008159
>>46008240
You children are pathetic. You worship a corpse who despises your love, and in its name, you burn all things. You believe your faith and fire can solve all the problems and that the path you walk will someday uplift humanity to the highest points.

But you're wrong. As it is now, humanity is as bad or worse than the things in the dark. It doesn't have to be this way, but your foolishness will doom you all. And then, maybe, with humanity's gasping, final breath, you'll see the error of your ways and finally know the despair you've brought upon all of your own kind in the name of peace and safety.
>>
>>46008405
First time I've posted it in three days. I'm slowly weaning myself off it. Gotta take it slow. Can't just go cold turkey. Might snap something.
>>
Ok i have almost finished the jump. What is the opinion of others who have played the game on how to balance the blacksmithing? Right now I'm heavily inclined to leave it out entirely but i would consider adding it in as an undiscounted 800cp perk if there is enough interest.
>>
>>46008497
It's been like three years since I played the game,but I don't remember blacksmithing being that big of a deal. Why would it warrant an 800CP perk?
>>
Damage resistance. you can craft armour that make you invulnerable. though the armour it self does suffer wear and tear still but it was still slow as hell.
>>
File: 463652859065623.jpg (153 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
463652859065623.jpg
153 KB, 1920x1080
>>46008354
To call an event or state inevitable is not to give it sanction. To say that something provides advantage is not to say that it provides strength. The beings that would become humanity were born in darkness: true. However, it was the struggle against the dark, the fires of intellect and faith pushing back the night, the act of becoming the one true light of Terra, which tempered and transmuted those beings into humanity. Would we now abandon that holy vocation? Fire and light have served us well, and we have served them in turn, and though that burden cannot be set aside ‘ere death, so shall we bear it.

You mock, and ask if it is human to beat against a wall until insensate. So like the blind to see and not understand. Humanity is the wall, the great barrier against the night and it is the night and the dark which batters against us. We are that which will not be broken. We are that which will never fall. If it is our doom to forever be assailed, so be it. For as long as there is, so shall there be the light of humanity.

Come home. Repent. It is not too late.
>>
>>46008579
Are you sure it's meant to be invulnerable-invulnerable and not a game mechanic? It sounds like just...very, very tough armour considering the armour still can be degraded.
>>
File: Battle_Sister_stairs.jpg (183 KB, 1032x1280) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Sister_stairs.jpg
183 KB, 1032x1280
>>46008354
You say we bash our heads against an immovable wall, but has that wall not moved? No matter how painful the experience is we do learn from it.

You know not what awaits us at the end of the universe, heretic, and wether or not there is a way to survive it. I will tell you now, with certainty in my heart, that the light of humanity is our greatest tool in our search for an undying, eternal empire.

>>46008411
To love the Emperor is to love oneself, to aspire to be better, to rise above corruption and temptation. You think we think him divine? Who would we then, consider his peers? Korne? Slaanesh? Gork and Mork? You think we'd sully our emperors name by associating him with them?

The history of humanity has been anything but peaceful and safe, I would not presume you would understand, heretic. The human spirit is the greatest creation wrought by the universe, and the Emperor is the ultimate exemplar of that spirit.

Embrace the light again, repent before his mercy and be welcomed home.
>>
>>46008579
But that's gameplay mechanics, right? I'd just leave it out if it doesn't have a place in a tree.
>>
>>46003865
fall from heaven jump has a soul well
>>
>>46008614
Could do it that way. it is a game mechanic thing in Amalur there are damage resistance modifiers that don't have diminishing returns. Might be easier to put in the notes that you can'y make armour as ridiculous as the stuff you make in game.
>>
>>46008747
I think the note should just say 'the armor you make can protect you from all damage you can receive in this setting, theoretically, but it may not necessarily be powerful enough to stop attacks much greater than what's found here, and it doesn't make unarmored parts of your body any more resistant to damage'
>>
>>46008747
That sounds like the best option, really. I mean, for both Mario jumps barring that one drawback I don't assume if I touch an enemy koopa 3 times without sufficient mushrooms on hand I'll scream, look at the 4th wall and then drop through reality while GAME OVER appears on the screen.

>>46008746
That's not quite making souls though, that's just collecting lost ones

Like the difference between being a watchmaker and a crazy hobo who steals other peoples' watches
>>
>>46008299
Hey, I'm not racist!
I'll have you know that my harem is very ethnically diverse. We've got Western European girls AND Slavic girls.
>>
>>46008497
While Amalur's blacksmithing allows for wide variety of effects and can potentially create the best stuff in the game, it does make you work for it. It HAS been a while, admittedly.

Hm. Perhaps a 600 undiscounted perk, where the things you create grow directly stronger if rare materials or more time/effort went into their creation?
>>
>>46007197
pffff. they'll do the same as everyone - take the 'chaos is icky, eeeeeew!' loyalist path and go RED TAKIN ALL MAH CP OH NOES when they buy the 600 cp 'you so sexy slaneesh cries' perk and the 300 cp 'you huge and muscles and sexy!' perk.
>>
>>46008901
I'm probably going Tzeentch and buddying up with Magnus personally.
>>
>>46008629
My apologies, fair sister. I do not know why I was under the impression that you think the one you call the GOD EMPEROR divine.

Only a fool assumes the light is benevolent. The light is not benevolent any more than the dark is malevolent. They simply are. And the light alone will burn you and all around you to ashes as surely as the dark alone will drown you and pull your corpse to unfathomable depths.

These things are basic human nature. You can't simply deny the center most part of yourself. Of EVERYONE. Else it will lead to you fanatics, who would burn a thousand worlds and a trillion souls at the slightest hint that they disagree with you.

You think yourselves above Chaos? Above the Orks? At least they admit what they are, instead of hiding behind claims of necessity.
>>
>>46008339
iirc Babylon said it was flat out the biggest, scariest thing there, to the point where it didn't need backup. it's also this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzkBJA-Tlxw
>>
>>46008901
> huge and muscles
> Konata

Try again, buddy.
>>
What are the best perks for making and enforcing contracts?

I have only seen the ones in Changeling...
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (100 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
100 KB, 1280x1280
>>46008497
>Kingdom of Amalur jump
YES
I want to derail that setting so badly. I remember playing the shit out of that game. I had a lot of fun with that game. Even if the world is an single player MMO. Which it was.Will there be a drawback that makes the world largely devoid of friendly life save for towns?
>>
>>46006616
>He also loved animals.

You might be surprised to find that German's Animal Rights were probably much more advanced that the ones of many modern countries.
>>
>>46009016
I thought they strapped bombs to dogs and had them run under tank?

Or was that the Soviets?
>>
>>46008901
Actually, propably gonna go tzeentch or slaneesh myself. Loyalist sounds meh, the imperium is fucked too, so I see no reason to be more 'loyal' to them than to the gods.

I guess Tzeentch might like my "screw everyone, imma do my own thing" attitude for 40k jumps?
>>
>>46009055
Soviets. The Germans had tanks aplenty and Russians just had life, tons of life to throw at the gears to gum them up.
>>
File: Saint_Katherine.jpg (304 KB, 1129x899) Image search: [Google]
Saint_Katherine.jpg
304 KB, 1129x899
>>46008909
These creatures you say we slaughter for disagreeing with us? Let us look at them shall we?

The Eldar believe they are superior to us.
The Dark Eldar would enslave us all to their dark whims.
The Orks would destroy everything
The Tau would condemn us to service of their greater good, locked in an inescapable caste system.
The Tyranids would consume us all
And Chaos would have us turn on ourselves

Let me make this clear heretic, anyone who physically stands in the way of the Liberty and Justice of others needs to be purged. Being put to the flame is far more merciful than what they deserve.
>>
>>46009066
If I didn't have a choice but to go Chaos, I'd go Slaneesh. The hypersexuality is a thing, obviously, but that's not all there is. He's as much about compulsive pursuit of perfection and experience as muh girldick sexy crab monsters lewdshit hurr durr.
>>
>>46009143
Wrong person, anon.
>>
>>46009143
>The Eldar believe they are superior to us.
So, exactly what you are saying, in reverse. Why do you have a better claim?
>>
>>46009172
Yeah, Slaanesh is usually shoved into just being a sex thing, people forget his/her/its cultists are also perfectionists who want their designs to look and work just right, as opposed to the others who have...other focuses.
>>
>>46009242
I should go to bed

>>46009254
JUSTICE
AND
LIBERTY
FOR
ALL
>>
>>46009172
Yeah, the pursuit of perfection and experience stuff kind of fits with my chain really well anyway. What with Enhanced Mastery-ing everything up, continually modifying and refining my genetics/cybernetics to perfect my form, and and basically just going around to see what the multiverse has to offer.
>>
>>46009254
Well, we didn't give birth to a psychic god of rape for one.
>>
>>46009354
Didn't we create Khorne, Nurgle, and Tzeentch, though?
>>
>>46009143
I'm not speaking of the xenos, sister. I'm speaking of your own kind.
>>
>>46009394

Anyone, ANYONE, who physically stands in the way of the Liberty and Justice of others needs to be purged. Being put to the flame is far more merciful than what they deserve.
>>
File: 1456647384952.jpg (117 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
1456647384952.jpg
117 KB, 752x1063
What do my fellow sisters think about me writing up a list of values?

I get the feeling that many of us agree that the Emperor is not divine, and have core values derived from Humanisim. And while I love the banter with the heretics, each time we have to go through the motions of correcting their conflations of 40K lore and our beliefs.

Not that it's not all fun, but its a thought.

I was thinking something along the lines of the Order of the Bountiful Orchard
As an allusion to the Garden of Eden myth and the abundant amount of temptation we all face during the jump.
>>
>>46009392
The other Chaos Gods matured into what they are today during early human history, yeah. But the idea that a single primitive world species at the time was solely responsible when the universe was packed full of trillions of other sentients, excluding the Eldar and their pantheon, is kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>46005820
According to Digger, going Fallen Human in Undertale gives a big boost to your soul power post jump, IIRC.
>>
So in Nanoha, how powerful is an SS or SSS rank? And exactly how bad are the control problems?
>>
File: AS28.png (295 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
AS28.png
295 KB, 1000x800
>>46009634
I like where you're going with that, but it's a bit too starchy I think. Plus, there are a multitude of Orders Sororitas, so there's room for variety.

I'd be more than willing to read about your order, Sister. So feel free to write it out.
>>
>>46009861
Nuclear launch detected.
>>
>>46008953
>flat out the biggest, scariest thing there
Now I want to try to find a way to trick it into fighting Hitler.
>>
>>46009634
So your basically the Sisters of Light and Humanity Fuck Yeah? I think the Choir could get behind something like that, I could to if it weren't for some obvious issues.

>>46009344
Like this being the exact same boat I'm in. Except thanks to Fallout giving me access to an insane amount of drugs, every performance enhancer imaginable, and the ability to make implants that can synthesize them directly into my bloodstream I'm a functioning human pharmacy as well.
>>
File: iridion.png (10 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
iridion.png
10 KB, 450x450
>>46007964
> so that I may one day call you sister.
Careful, many would call that heresy.

Anyway, I'd sooner be a techpriest.
Seems more my speed.
Techpriestanon seems like a pretty cool guy. I'd hang with him.

Honestly if I could just sit on some quiet offworld and build weapons and ships all day... that wouldn't be so bad.
I really hate fighting, though.
And yet that's the whole point, isn't it?
What kind of loser just wants to build things?

>>46007990
I can see how your unique physiology might make it rather difficult. I can imagine you touching down and the entire warp just exploding.

Anyway, I suppose I mostly dislike it because it's SO ridiculously grimdark.
There was a time, long ago, when I actually did think it was sortof funny in a parodied sortof way, but I've met some weird dogmatic fans since then and got that shit beat out of me, and there's just not a lot left for me there.
I mean, I'm totally into dark humor, but this ain't it.
I'm not into "hopelessness for the sake of hopelessness". Also, fuck Cavia.

I think the whole, "I'm not really into endless warfare" might also play a part in it, since it's a war game and that's prettymuch all it focuses on. Everything's a massive war engine devoted to pain.
It mostly just makes me feel really tired.

Despite everything, I do still enjoy reading the lore about it. It's got neat ideas, taken on an individual basis. I just... don't have any desire to take part in it.
>>
>>46010715
>Building ships

Careful you could be considered an heretek. You don't build ships, you "recover" them.
>>
>>46010715
>Techpriestanon seems like a pretty cool guy. I'd hang with him.
on this, we can agree
>>46009634
>abundant amount of temptation we all face during the jump.
It's like a thousand saxophones all played at once, then silence
>>
>>46010807
But is it not the pinnacle of your career, to be able to recover them from raw material? They have been waiting for untold eons, locked away in raw minerals waiting to be refined, to be given the shape that they were always meant to have!
>>
>>46011031
That would be making something new, and would be inferior to what's already been made. Why try to innovate, when your ancestors made it already? Just have to go and "find" it and "fix" it.
>>
>>46011031
>>46011127
Archmagos are sometimes allowed to innovate.
>>
File: Izumi.png (414 KB, 711x400) Image search: [Google]
Izumi.png
414 KB, 711x400
>>46010807
I think this just validates my point, don't you?

>>46009256
Sometimes people get kindof pissy because they think I'm following Slaanesh for the "wrong" reasons. It's weird, because in those cases I'm usually pretty sure I know more about her than they do.

I have always admired her devotion to perfection. Though I don't believe it's a thing that can be reached, the attempt might take you to amazing places. That alone is worth... well, it's worth something.
Also, sonic attacks are totally fucking awesome.
Too bad they come with so much extra baggage.

>>46008901
Maaan, do you even know who I AM?
I actually have a Mark of Slaanesh carved into my shoulder. Also, not really into muscles and huge, more into smallness and cute.
Plus, if anything, I'm encouraging Red to make people cry, not the other way around.
Your suffering amuses me.
>>
>>46011261
at the very least, major forgeworlds have their own "patterns" of common gear
case in point, the many, MANY bolter variants out there
>>
>>46011031
Get an STC printer and stamp a few seals on it. Act like you found it onma warp hulk. Praise the Emperor for hiding These Blueprints for the most amazing technology from the final clutches of Chaos right under their noses.
>>
>>46009066
The Empire has problems, but those can be fixed with time and effort.

Chaos is fucked by its very nature.

>>46009143
You, you're fucking crazy. Killing people shouldn't be the first option. Unless they are Orks. Gods above I loath Orks.

>>46009290
Also stop comparing The Imperium to America, it really isn't.

>>46012189
This is basically my plan. Like for Non-Warp Reliant FTL.
>>
>>46008497
If you leave it out entirely people are just going to learn it in setting for free / a time investment. Just something to keep in mind.

Now. The big question is. What'd you do about the whole "Fateless One" deal?

>>46008589
>that pic

FUCK YOU KERRIGAN.
>>
File: 1432937791895.png (57 KB, 390x329) Image search: [Google]
1432937791895.png
57 KB, 390x329
>>46012229
We're gonna fortify Cadia, and we're gonna make the heretics pay for it.
>>
>>46008497
I am tremendously biased because my jumper's main thing is crafting, but I'd say yes.
please add it, I need, Need, NEED more crafting boosters. Those can be quite rare.
>>
77. Tenchi Muyo - Slice of Life
Origin: Minor Jurian Noble (-100), Age: 208
Perks: Jailbreaker (-100), Living Technology (-100), Smiling Goddess Leaves (-200), Redwood Soldier Meditation (-400)
Items: Jurian Interface, Control Cube (-100), Body Enhancement (-100), Subspace Onsen (-100), First Generation Tree Ship (-200)
Drawbacks: Hopeless Suitor 2 (+400)

I'm not used to being pursued. I'm fairly off-putting in the appearance department, my personality is basically the sound of spare change jingling about halfway down the hall of an office building, and I usually have someone else handle the grand displays of power. The worst I've gotten is that whole Florence Nightingale thing where I save someone's life and hold their hand during a painful injection and they want my dick for like a week. The "It's my job to provide comfort" speech doesn't really work here. At least they're cute. I used Drunkard's character generator to create them. Sasaki is kind of a crazy dick, but his heart is in the right place and he hopes to win me over with grand gifts, usually stolen. He'd be fine if I didn't get the feeling he was going to murder me in my sleep to steal my wealth. Kimura was a monk before he realized not giving a fuck isn't the same thing as giving up earthly desires. Now he's more or less a homeless beggar, and I can't just let him starve on the street. So, they're both staying with me and I have to run and hide from their affections. I mean, it's about time I got back on the horse, but it's not worth ending my chain over.

Still, I have a well defended mansion and hotsprings for the Harem Anime crew to visit. My parents stop by on occasion to see how the whole "Not technically banished but please stay on this relatively important backwater" thing is going. None of us approve of my suitors, but I keep good company outside of that. I was startled to see a princess and a goddess here, and my origins drive to fealty won out. So, I got involved in their silly plot.
>>
>>46012883
I was below Washu's notice, and more or less a background character, showing up occasionally to help handle some major issue. This was slice of life, so the major issues were things requiring an impartial, non-Tenchi judge.

Also, I have a treeship, but no tree. I meet the requirements for picking it up. It's basically an empty, powerless flower pot in one of the Light of Terra's holds until I take Space Opera mode. Still, I'd rather spend the CP now than later.
>>
>>46012229
But Justice how can one reason with a hungry Tyranids, How can you talk with the Dark eldar without being enslaved, and How can one reason with beings of the warp?
>>
>>46013187
With Superior Firepower.
>>
>>46013187
>How can you talk with the Dark eldar without being enslaved
Ask him about Commorragh
>>
>>46013187
Friendship is magic.
>>
>>46012229
I'm pretty sure Chaos, Orks, Tyranids, Necrons and Dark Eldar are firmly entrenched within the purge on sight section for most people. Because barring extraordinary circumstances you can't exactly negotiate with them.

The Tau as a whole are incredibly naive and easily manipulated, the Eldar tend to be the ones doing said dickish meddling but a good Jumper can probably out JUST AS PLANNED them to get em to play ball. Still in most cases, kill or be killed is the rule of engagement, because you'll be lucky if at best they extend the same courtesy.
>>
>>46013689
You can talk to Orks, plenty of them are willing to be hired as mercs or talked into going after someone tougher than you. Problem is that it's a temporary solution, because eventually there's just going to be you and them.
>>
>>46013777
Same situation with all the others basically. Sure you can be all buddy buddy with Vect in Commorragh and have a Dark Eldar subordinate/fuck buddy. But they need to torture sentients to death regularly and humans are the biggest source of victims. Or you've got a crazy adopted Necron father, won't matter when some cron from another tomb world notices you're a filthy meat puppet and vaporizes you.
>>
Does Soul gathering from Demon's Souls work in future jumps?
>>
So just last Thursday, I thought to myself, "I used to love CYOA pics back in the day, I wonder if they're still a thing."

One thing led to another, and now every ounce of free time is going to jumpchains. The money spent on the division is completely wasted. Thanks you fuckers.
>>
Hey, if the Anon asking about Soul Eater clowns is still here, you can always absorb the Kishin like Chrona did.
He DID take back control when she had a breakdown, but I'm sure you can find a way around that.
>>
>>46012418
>KERRIGAN
Did nothing wrong.
>>
>>46014295
Isn't money spent on Division a money wasted regardless?

>In b4 legit wondering if a good game
>>
>>46014348
Wrong thread?
>>
>>46014295
Welcome to the club, you're here forever.
>>
As someone who's only watched the UBW anime, I'm curious: if I want to pull off Shirou's copying and projecting magical weapons/Noble Phantasm, I need to buy a Reality Marble that copies the effects of Unlimited Blade Works?
>>
>>46014459
Basically. Would be cheaper to get an A++ Noble Phantasm from what I remember though.

Also, get ready to be a sword. You're going to have the same sort of insanity that Shirou does
>>
>>46014295
Nah, just means you need to make a The Division Jump.
>>
>>46014400
You must be new
>>
>>46014348
It's not terrible I suppose, even if the personal hype train just missed the station.
Certainly better than Destiny was at launch.
>>
>>46014988
Isn't it a Queue simulator right now?
>>
>>46015046
Nah, that was just a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1498x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1498x913
>>46014512
Rather have a generic Tom Clancy Jump. Division is pretty poor content wise.
>>
>>46014494
Couldnt you but a ubw ripoff as an NP yo by-pass the insanity or naw.
>>
>>46015351
The insanity is what makes a Reality Marble work at all.
>>
>>46015423
Well normally. But this one would be bought with CP and powered by Fiat.
>>
>>46015524
I'm pretty sure the NPs you buy aren't fiated anymore than your harry potter magic is. As far as I know they're still powered by mana.
>>
>>46015524
Sorry honey, Val has specified that your purchased Reality Marbles function by canon mechanics. That is, they're fueled by your insanity. They get fiat to continue working post-jump, but they don't get fiat that makes them work differently. The insanity is always required.
>>
>>46015602
What if you get it from the Nasu jump Val didn't make?
>>
>>46015423
>>46015602
It's not Insanity. It's seeing The World from a different perspective from "normal" Humans. Which seems insane from a Human. But Dead Apostles gain one just by living long enough, because age eventually makes one see things differently enough from "normal" Humans.

I'd argue that Jumpers at 20+ jumps are old enough to Qualify for one.
>>
>>46015635
I don't think any of the ones she didn't make have the option to buy reality marbles.

If they do, they work as you'd expect them to unless stated otherwise. If mechanics are going to change, you're going to have to be TOLD they change, or they don't.

>>46015661
I just use it as shorthand.
>>
>>46015602
Is it like stark raving madness? Or like Mr Teatime "sees the world in a completely different way" madness? I'm not familiar with the setting.
>>
I personally really love 40k thanks to Babylon

Is there a WIP of Black Crusade around?
>>
>>46015741
The later. Like Justice says >>46015661 , it's seeing reality differently than normal humans, and believing in it. It's most commonly something that comes about from age, because obviously an immortal vampire doesn't view the world the same as a normal human. And it's entirely functional, and it can often be subtle or hidden, not interfering with your life or way of thinking otherwise.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 547x639) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 547x639
>>46015756
No. Red is working on it slowly, along with bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>46015741
>>46015661
Ah. Nevermind.
>>
>>46015741
The second. Reality Marbles were first Observed in Demons and Elementals, who view the world in a completely different way than Humans do. Later on Dead Apostles who were old learned how to make their own from their own personal views of the world.
I think only seven? Humans have ever achieved one in Nasuverse.
>>
>>46015807
>>46015783
Well that doesn't sound like that big of a deal? The guy from earlier made it sound like the anon who wanted to use it would be fucked over.
>>
>>46015736
Tsukihime has one, but yeah-the wording pretty much states they work the same as per canon so no dodging the "insanity" clause

>With a short incantation you can summon forth a piece of your world. With a long incantation you can summon forth your inner world in it's entirety. The world represents you and your beliefs, so you'll not be able to do absolutely what ever you want with in it's borders, but it will give you a truly massive advantage. One man had a world full of an infinite amount of swords. Another had a world full of his beloved comrades in arms, called forth from beyond the grave. You may either make your own or you can copy one the reality marbles from canon if you wish, but remember it's still based off of your experiences.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.