[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The DM is the only one who wants to take the game seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 8
File: fuck your shit.gif (861 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
fuck your shit.gif
861 KB, 300x169
>The DM is the only one who wants to take the game seriously
>>
>>45506055
as GM i abandon taking it seriously whenever i play.
>>
>>45506055
I ran a game like this.

Never again.
>>
>>45506055
And that, as well as catching two of the players smoking inside when I left for the bathroom, is why they're no longer invited back.
>>
>>45506055
Almost as painful is when your a player and the only one taking it seriously.

Damn it guys, I just want some actual consequences and stakes.
>>
>>45506487
unless they were smoking crack you need to fucking relax
>>
>>45506665
Maybe he or someone he lives with has breathing problems or something and those two were completely aware of that fact. Otherwise, I agree.
>>
>>45506721
>>45506665

Don't let people smoke insides, that shit smells awful and the scent lingers and gets absorbed by shit and then it's there forever.
>>
>>45506665
Found the dickhead smoker
>>
>>45506665
>>45506721
seriously where are you fuckers from? Must be the UK or Europe, because in the US if you just pull out a cigarette and start smoking in somebody else's home without permission you're probably going to get punched in the mouth.
>>
>>45506911
I'm an American and a smoker, and I can confirm this.
>>
>>45506055
>everyone has relatively serious characters, though there's a halfling bard who likes to be the "comedy relief" (read: obnoxious little shit)
>one guy shows up several months into the campaign with a retarded dwarf wizard who is looking for a great tome of knowledge written by himself that actually doesn't exist

Yyyyup.
>>
>>45506665
youd seriously let people smoke anything inside your own home? do you live in a fucking dumpster?
>>
>>45506911
Mate, smoking in most locations is illegal in most of Europe. You can do it in your home, but if you have kids there it's even illegal there.
Mainland Europeans really fucking hate smokers
>>
>>45506911
Was the guy who caught the two guys. And NZ native. It's massively impolite to just light up in anyone's home unless you've asked beforehand. Same as the UK (well everywhere that's culturally above Leeds).
>>
>>45506665
Really? It's a societal norm to not smoke inside where I'm from. Especially if you don't ask before starting.
>>
>>45506665
At least take it to the back porch, dumbass. That stink gets in the carpets, fabric, and it fucking lingers. God help you if you're renting a place. Landlords don't take no shit round here.
>>
>>45506665

He doesn't need to chill out at all. As a smoker, even I think smoking indoors (in my house at least) is gross as the smell sticks to everything and lingers for fucking ever. I can't stand people who light up after being told not to smoke indoors.

Nice bait though.
>>
>>45506055
> you are the DM

cmon you hipster fucks I just want to test my super complex homebrew system
>>
>>45508991
>>45508778
>>45507950
>>45507908
>etc.

I swear to god if smoking inside becomes the new coasters...
>>
>>45506911
That's exactly what you should expect to happen if you do it in Europe as well, with the possible exception of some shitty eastern state like Poland.

>>45506665
No, dude. Smoking in someone else's home is not ok unless they have given you explicit permission to do so.

If I feel like I really need to take a smoke break, - and I try not to when we play games - I will go outside, because I'm not a walking dickbag.
>>
>>45509123
Dude, bro. No.

Not using coasters is almost as rude and lighting up without permission. Fucking hell bro. What's your damage?
>>
>>45510536
what if you roll a blunt with coasters?
>>
>>45509123
If someone invites you into their home, you show that home the same respect he does.

If he doesn't stink and yellow up the place by smoking, you don't either, unless he gives you permission.

If he protects the handcrafted table his granddad left him with coasters, so do you.

Let's have some civility up in here.
>>
>>45510574
Whats the rules about shitting in a pot plant?
>>
>>45510588
Don't shit where you smoke, you drooling Neandertal.
>>
>>45510588
If the owner demonstrates that this is proper etiquette in the house, then you follow his example, obviously.
>>
>>45510600
I mean plants in containers inside not weed
>>
>>45510616
So if he doesn't go toliet before I need to its basically a 50 50 guess
>>
>>45510617
The Devil's Lettuce is a plant too, you dim-witted troglodyte.
>>
>>45510625
I don't want a salad
>>
>>45510621
Yeah, pretty much.
Or you can wait out for any other party member to go and see the reaction to their example.
>>
>>45510588
I think that's an OSH violation.
>>
>>45510640
I think the obvious thing is to watch him live in his house for a good week prior
>>
>>45509123
Damaging someone else's property is bad.
>>
>>45510649
That works too if you have the time.
>>
File: 1453261990542.jpg (336 KB, 1278x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453261990542.jpg
336 KB, 1278x1600
>P1: hey, guys, can I smoke?
>DM: sure, but not in the room, use the balcony or something
>P1: okey-dokey-smokey
Alternatively,
>P1: hey, guys, can I smoke?
>DM: we're in the middle of the game, dude, can't you smoke later?
>P1: nah, I wanna go now
>DM: alright, let's take a 5-minute break after we finish this encounter, everyone
I fail to see the problem about smoking, guys.
>>
File: 1399172829068.png (93 KB, 429x464) Image search: [Google]
1399172829068.png
93 KB, 429x464
>>45506055
>the DM takes the game like a joke
>players take it seriously

Reverse psychology, I tell you
>>
>>45509123
They also didn't use coasters (but the table was a door supported by crates, so it was a non issue).
>>
>>45510661
It's a problem when dickholes decide to light up indoors even though the owner of the house has explicitly forbidden it.
>>
>>45510695
That's just a problem with dickholes, not with smoking, though.
>>
>>45510661
>>45510695
Also the portion of vapers that think smoking rules do not apply to them.
>>
>playing D&D or derivates

Found your problem.
>>
>>45510661
When inside and without asking. Might let it pass if they start up absentmindedly, but not if they're cunts about it.
>>
>>45510711
>smoking inside am bad bcus secondhand smoke
>vaping literally doesn't do this
>but muh feels

literally what morons believe

there is no argument for not letting people #vape
>>
>>45510720
>look guys, I'm shitting on D&D!
>will you accept me now?
>>
>>45510741
Apart from the fact that it's shit.
>>
>>45510750
>all the fun of nicotine
>none of the cancer
>>
>>45510742
The guy tried. Give him some credit, he was able to crap on his keyboard and post an autistic's meme.
>>
>>45510756
>all the appearance of an edgy 14-year-old
Nicotine patches.
>>
>>45510741
>there is no argument for not letting people #vape
There is no argument for me dumping a shitton of cheap-ass perfume on your head either.
>but muh feels
>>
>>45510741
In my house I can decide exactly what you are and aren't allowed to do. If I say you aren't allowed to vape in my house, you aren't allowed to vape in my house.
>>
>>45510756
Still actually a risk of cancer, not anywhere as high as regular smoking of course.
>>
>>45510741
Still under no obligation to allow it on my property however. But provided I like you I may let it slide.
>>
File: SNUS-OSVER-715635.gif (277 KB, 800x520) Image search: [Google]
SNUS-OSVER-715635.gif
277 KB, 800x520
>>45510756
>>45510741
Stop being such a disgustingly massive faggot and buy snus if you absolutely need your nicotine and refuse to go outside.
>>
>>45510804
And ask for a fucking towel or napkin because you'll certainly smear your fingers on my stuff.
>>
>>45510814
Proper etiquette should really be to use portion snus, but otherwise, yes; ask for something to clean your fingers with or bring your own napkin.
>>
>>45510804
>buy snus
Might as well do skub at this point, you disgusting man.
>>
>>45510741
No, fuck you. I have to deal with people breathing shitty fruit scented vapor at me in public, I'm not going to deal with it inside my house.
>>
>>45510310
Nah, works the same in Poland, you ask for an ash tray and if you don't get one and can't survive without a cig, you go outside.
>>
>>45510814
be patrician and use portions
>>
>>45510959
Still getting something absorbent nearby.
>>
>>45510804
>>45510814
>>45510881
>>45510894
Funny thing, when I first heard descriptions of it (a decade ago), I somehow got the idea that it went on the outside of the lip and users were basically walking around duckfaced curling the lip up to sniff it.
>>
>>45506911
>Doesn't know how things are going in other countries
>Immediately resolve to violence
Sounds American to me.
>>
>>45510989
Most likely because you got it mixed up with the dry variant known as snuff, which typically goes in the nose.
>>
>>45510804
If anyone craves nicotine at my table, I stick the needle into their heart.
>>
>>45507623
You've clearly never been to many places in Europe then
>>
File: Girallon.png (77 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
Girallon.png
77 KB, 200x299
>>45510732
This guy is on it.
Canadian can confirm, nobody just lights up in someone's house without asking. Hell, most smokers I know don't even light up in their own homes because they don't want the smell.
But I mean, accidents happen. Scenario:
>Dm: What the fuck, bud?
>Player: oh shit, man! I'm so sorry! I just lit up on autopilot! You want me to take it outside?
Pretty good chance I might even just go "nah, but don't let it happen again"
But if it goes:
>Dm: What the fuck, bud?
>Player: Ah, come on, it's just a cigarette, man! Relax!
>Dm: get out on the balcony, ya cunt. And when you come back in, roll initiative, your lvl 2 fighter just bumped into an angry Girallon.
>>
>>45511150
Actually the guy from the post that started this. I kicked them out of the house because they'd been cunt waffles in game as well.
>>
>>45506487
Okaaay.. A little unreasonable. You're an asshole.
>>
>>45506911
Uhh which version of the U.S. do YOU live in.. We smoke here and like it because we aren't delicate faggots.
>>
>>45511392
New guys, they were cunts in game, tried to bully everyone into letting them smoke inside when I told them to take it outside. And stomped it out on the carpet.
>>
>>45511405
Literally has nothing to do with personal fortitude.
>>
>>45510711
They don't in the slightest.
>>
>>45511150
>your lvl 2 fighter just bumped into an angry Girallon.
Why not a major smoke elemental?
>>
>>45510750
You can't just say "it's shit", provide no expanded opinion, and not be considered a tremendous wad, dude. You. You are shit.
>>
>>45511392
No it isn't. If you told people not to smoke in your house and they do it anyway they get to leave your house.
>>
>>45510766
Those don't properly work, gargantuan fag. Vapes also don't look like either an edgy device nor something a child would uss but rather to be the future replacement for far less-healthy cigarettes and the like.
>>
>>45511486
Or you can just not suck on something like a toddler.
>>
>>45510771
Not cheap. Smells amazing. Does it feel bad to be as inaccurate, sensitive, and otherwise faggoty as you? Is it something you have to study to accomplish?
>>
>>45511500
>Smells amazing

This is just factually incorrect. People who buy vapes have shitty taste in scent.
>>
>>45511521
>People who buy vapes have shitty taste in scent.
Not surprising considering how many years most of them have probably spent smoking cigarettes.
>>
>>45511414
Damn, I didn't get the full story. What assholes. Smoking indoors is one thing but ashing directly onto carpeting is unacceptable. Plebs giving smokers a worse name.
>>
>>45506665
>>45511392

In what part of the world is smoking inside acceptable? I live in northern Europe, and if you did that shit here, you'd be punched in the dick and thrown out in a second.

As a smoker, I'd be disgusted to smoke inside. The smell would be fucking terrible.
>>
>>45511550
You interested in the full story?
>>
>>45511474
I just wouldn't even ask that because it's sort of stupid. Smoke smell lingers sure, but no longer than a day or so unless the mofo is chain-smoking whole packs at the game table... In which case: wtf dude. But still. Just a single pre-encounter fag won't desecrate a house until the end of it's days.
>>
>>45511584
It's more the rudeness of not asking and immediate smell, not the lingering smell.
>>
>>45511496
That isn't even a good comeback. You should more than likely feel bad and cut youself
>>
>>45511521
What the fuck is weong with your nose? And okay... Every one of the near limitless flavours/scents is innately bad... Sure. Okay there bud. That sounds like + 1 science
>>
>>45511598
I mean technically not vaping is even healthier. Plus research has shown vaping reduces the rate at which one successfully quits cigarettes.
>>
>>45511088
That actually rather depends on the place. In the UK smoking is illegal in public places indoors and there's a big push to make everyone give up smoking whereas in France everyone smokes and doesn't give a fuck.

Being from the UK I honestly hate smoking and would boot players if they smoked in the bathroom. They can bloody well go outside if they MUST light one up.
>>
>>45511554
Most of the U.S. is okay with it. Generally it's because we aren't sensitive pansyasses that give too many shits about trivial things like half a day of slightly unpleasant smell.
>>
>>45511554
>In what part of the world is smoking inside acceptable?
Apparently the US. No part of the cultured world, though, thank Thor.

Anyone did that shit in my apartment, I would toss them out immediately. Possibly from the balcony. Entitled asshats.
>>
>>45511559
Lay it on me, anon. I hope you gave them a swift ban-hammer for that
>>
>>45511625
Actually I was in the bathroom, they lit up as soon as I left the living room.
>>
>>45511584
That's because you're inconsiderate. If you're going to make someone else home smell bad because of your personal need to indulge your chemical addiction you should ask permission first.

Assuming that it's okay without asking for permission is dumb, but most people will probably forgive you and tell you to smoke outside in the future. If you ignore them and smoke inside anyway that makes you a cunt and you're going to get thrown out.
>>
>>45511645
Wtf? In your living room?
>>
>>45511626

He said, as he rolled around in his own filth.

Fuckin' savages.
>>
>/tg/ is THIS autistic about smokers
I hope you all die of clogged arteries.
>>
>>45511636
It all started on February the 14th, Valentines day had taken exactly half our players, leaving three to play. Fortunately one of those players said he had some friends who'd be interested in playing, friends he'd met in another D&D campaign. How great I thought! We can give them a trial run and see how they go. The game itself was set in the Dark Sun setting, a pack of Thri-Keen slavers had captured the party and so escaping would be their first objective. Immediately things started off poorly at character creation, due to the group's policies we let the DM choose and make each players characters (read as only half the regulars have learned how to make good characters). Immediately one of the new guys starts complaining that their was no Warforged Rogue available, it takes a good 30 minutes of discussion to get him to accept the fact that it won't happen. When the game finally starts the group consists of a Mul, a very lost Gnome (honestly thought it funny enough that I'd let it in), 2 humans and a Elf. The Mul and one of the humans were controlled by the newbies.
>>
>smoking fags shit up a thread
As expected of smokers
>>
>>45511768
>7 players

You needed to cull some players anyway. Kicking out the smokers seems as good as anything else
>>
>>45506055
I take things seriously when serious stuff happens, then i fool around when there's nothing really serious happening.
>>
>>45511768
>more than 5 players
no
>>
>>45511703
Aye
>>45511768
So the game finally starts with the slaves being feed their daily soup, for starting equipment I had everyone roll for a random item, plus clothes. So one of the players (Elf I think) had a bone dagger, the only weapon for the group. Immediately the Mul's player starts posting a bitch fit about how they should give it to him (being the strongest). So wanting to avoid a fight the Elf player hands it over. As soon as the guards come to feed the prisoners the Mul pulls the knife, the only knife, on them demanding all their gear, supplies and freedom. Knocked out in one round and extensive searches finding a few other items of interest their guard is doubled. So we continue to play and every time a social interaction comes up both these guys respond with violence, whether it be a fellow prisoner offering ideas on escape, guards chatting etc. The entire time they're talking shit about how amazing their other group is and how their normal DM would have given them their gear and had them employed by the Thri-Kreen by now. So everyone else is making plans to escape, but every time one of these two guys fuck it up. Getting equipment confiscated in the meantime and starving the slaves by interfering with feeding. Eventually nature takes it's course and I need to take a piss. Fill in the blank I return to see these two guys smoking away and my players looking uneasy and telling them to cut it out. One of them said "You're not Anon, it's his house". If I'd been smart I'd have had a witty one liner, instead I said "Oi, what the fuck are you doing".
>>
>>45511832
>>45511859
It's a rare day in hell when everyone can make it.
>>45511768
So they get defensive, hey we had heard you were cool from friend why are you acting like a faggot etc. At this I tell them to take it the fuck outside. Immediately the humans player gets a shit eating grin and throws his cigarette on the carpet and snuffs it. More shocked then angry I tell them to get the fuck out and they leave with shit eating grins. Later that night I message my friend and had them kicked from their other group as well. Apparently that one was on Tabletop simulator so I guess that's how they were tolerated.
>>
>>45511626
So you'd be ok with someone smearing shit over your walls?
>>
>>45510894
What the fuck's wrong with skub if you wash your hands after? Out of my house you filthy animal.
>>
>>45511150
>>45510732
Pretty much exactly. If it's an accident, or they're courteous about it, then I'll be courteous about it too.

If they're a big floppy fuckwit about it, then I will treat them appropriately.
>>
>>45511414
>And stomped it out on the carpet.

Holy fucking shit. I mean, the smoking thing is pretty dickish, and trying to pressure people is shit, but this would have sent fists flying at my house. That is some grade-A disrespect for person and property.
>>
>>45511405
oh look at me I can breathe in and give myself cancer.
>manly
>>
>>45506055
T-that's me... :(
>>
>>45506911
Hell I'm English and a smoker and even I know that's a massive dick move. Castrate these dumb fucks.
>>
File: bHVKm4w.gif (2 MB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
bHVKm4w.gif
2 MB, 400x600
Why the hell do people on internet consider vaping hipster/bad/whatever? My sister smokes electric (or vapes) and it never crossed my mind how bad it is.
Where all the hate comes from?
>>
>>45514334
Is that .gif supposed to be a phone wallpaper? Because it would be awesome as one.
>>
>>45514418
no idea anon, you are free to check if it works
>>
>>45511486
Tobacco industry pls go
Pls
>>
>>45514334
The guy I know that vapes has the bad habit of getting it in everyone's eyes
>>
>>45514334
My main issue with it is that people vape everywhere all the time. They think that because it's "just water vapor" they don't have to be polite about it.

Which, when it's just an individual, isn't really a big deal. But going to a concert and having that shit blown in your face from every direction will quickly make you develop disdain for it.

especially those vape subculture cunts who tweak their shit to make it as thick as an actual fucking smoke cloud.
>>
>>45510691
>the table was a door supported by crates
Wait, what?
>>
>>45514785
I don't have a problem with vaping in general. It's better for you than smoking at least and the second hand smoke does nothing to my health. That being said, people still have to respect others with that shit. If you just vape in my house without asking, you get thrown out with the smokers who do the same. Also don't blow that shit anywhere near my face. The same rules apply.
>>
>>45511626
>Most of the U.S. is okay with it.
No. No most of the US is not. Pretty much all of the US is not. Do not smoke in a US person's house without permission unless you swiftly want to find yourself outside and not allowed back in.
>>
>>45506665
He probably told them not to, and they did it anyways
Reasonable enough
>>
>>45511626
>Most of the U.S. is okay with it.

In whatever third world shithole part of the US you live in sure. But places outside of New Jersey, no, you smoke outside or you don't smoke at all.
>>
>>45514334
Vaping isn't all that good for you either.

Though that has less to do with vaping itself, and more that inhaling most shit into your lungs that isn't air is pretty bad for you.
>>
>>45511486
>Patches don't work
How much fucking nicotine do you ingest on a daily basis that patches don't work? How are you still alive? WHY are you still alive?
>>
>>45514334
As with literally everything in life, you do get the self righteous dickheads who Vape, talking about how much better it is than smoking (Which, basically is healthier) but the argument against vaping is surely it's a means to quit smoking outright, and if you take up vaping and get hooked on the nicotine, that still fucks you, and if you're using a blend without nicotine, what the fuck is the point in vaping?
>>
>>45514334

Literally a fedora for your mouth
>>
>>45510650
I'm Scandinavian and nobody here uses coasters. We just buy cheap tables that are easy to wipe off with a cloth or something instead.

I mean if someone has a fancy table they might have coasters around for you to use, but it's still unusual enough that they actually have to ask you to use them because it probably didn't even cross your mind.
>>
>>45506911
As a potatofucker, I can tell ya that you'll get similar reactions on this side of the Atlantic.

The owner of the house can smoke inside and if they do then others can. Otherwise, you take that shit outside.
>>
>>45515896
>Which, basically is healthier
[citation needed]
>>
>>45517093
I mean, it's healthier in the sense you aren't inhaling poison directly into your lungs.
>>
>>45517093
>>45517148
Was more getting at the tar content, and the shit they put into filters. Make no mistake, the shit in E-Cigs is still shit for you
>>
>>45517093
E-cigs don't have fiberglass, octane, rat poison, nail polish, tar, etc in it.
>>
>>45506055
>The DM is actually pretty bad but no one wants to mention it, so they just have fun with it
>>
>>45517184
>not vaping pure water
>not vaping nicotine-less mixtures
cum on step it up sempai
>>
File: 1266973567315.jpg (179 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1266973567315.jpg
179 KB, 500x500
>>45506055
>only you and a buddy take the game seriously
>>
>>45518864
then why the fuck. I know this is bait, but this is the closest I want to get to dialogue with another human being right now
>>
>>45519021
Because vaping is cool, anon.
>>
>>45519021
Not him, but I can see where he is coming from.
Smoking has more of a psychological value, it's pleasant precisely because it's a habit.
It helps against being nervous, and I can see a habitual smoker making the switch to vaping water just to get the same feeling of familiar hot smoke in his lungs without any of the downsides. Hell, you can add tobacco aroma, and the experience will be really similar to the prior one.
>>
>>45519087
yeah, so for a perspective of someone quitting/who has quit, I can understand, but you do get some who just buy it for no reason
>>45519082
Fuck off
>>
>>45519150
Vaping to get a familiar experience doesn't necessarily mean that you are quitting it.
Again, you're basically using a safety blanket.
Smoking is a way of letting out stress, just like alcohol, masturbation, gaming, gambling etc.
If someone wants a handy stress relief tool without any downsides of smoking, he buys an e-cig and vapes nicotine-less mixtures.
>>
>>45514852
I have normal tables don't worry. It's just they're so low to the ground that's it's uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1439895200178.jpg (33 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1439895200178.jpg
33 KB, 500x303
>players decide to forget the planned time from one week to another
>cancel game and make another group
>>
>>45519977
If only I knew enough potential players. Online campaigns rarely reach the 4th session.
>>
>>45510991
typical amerifat.
>>
>>45522457
Just spend your time writing the bast campaign in existence, and if you never find anyone, just publish it as a fantasy book and become the next tolkien. Then, before you know it, hollywood will shit and piss all over your source material and you can die a peaceful death knowing you contributed to consumerism.
>>
>>45514334
Cigarette companies realised that vapes were cutting into their profitss, so they started the "Vapers are douches" movement.
>>
>>45524451
Vapers are conceited assholes, so they started the "Vapers are not douches" movement
>>
>>45510741
It smells like shit

There's one argument
>>
>>45514334
I hate Vapes because there's a reason I stopped playing D&D. The idiots I played with just sit there and not pay attention to the game while two or three of them were messing with their stupid Vapes half the time. I'm not talking about just smoking them, I'm talking about fixing them, adjusting them, changing liquids. So irritating. No one paid attention. And then they'd hotbox the room because we're cool and Vape, and I would get a headache. Didn't help that the guy who did this the most looked and acted like trailer trash.
>>
>>45510658
But what if he saves the potted plants for guests? Like, have you ever shit into a used plant? It's disgusting.
>>
>>45511608
Nice strawman, smoking legitimately damages your palate and weakens your ability to taste and smell. It happens naturally as you age but it's worsened if you smoke. It's why old people stink of perfume or BO, they can't actually tell the perfume works or that they need a shower with such weak senses. It's not something that you can really bounce back from, so while the may smell fine to you, it sucks for everyone around you.
>>
>>45506055
Kill this feel, man.

I just wish my friends were as into this as I am.

I'm pretty fucked in the brainpan, so it's not like I have a lot of real life stuff going for me.

I just want to pretend.
>>
>>45525642
I just want to pretend should be the motto of this form
>>
ITT: Poors can't grasp property rights (or manners) well enough to know that you shouldn't get your smoke smell all up on somebody's shit without asking; said poors also can't grasp why this could possibly be rude.

Feels good to be a member of the more civilized half of the human race.
>>
>>45525642
6 years. I just want to play a paladin in a group that has even a little regard for the lives of others, but it's been six years...
>>
>>45506055
i want to dm again but if i do it has to be everyone taking it sorta seriously, like playing the game and not going off topic when people talk about magic

i fucking hate that shit so much, especially when its the DM
>>
>>45525994
They're probably trolling. Surely no one is that stupid.
>>
>>45516916
>nobody here uses coasters
Not true. I have friends who insists on people using coasters when drinking in their homes.
>>
>>45517229
allegedly
>>
>>45510661
because it happens every goddamn 5 min they need a smoke break
>>
>>45506665

Cigarette smoke is fucking nauseating to be in for more than 20 minutes at a time. Some jackass has been smoking at night in my apartment's gym every night and it makes me want to vomit.

1. Stinking up someone's home. Unless you have my express permission to cook curry for some fucking reason, when you leave my home had better smell like it did before you came.

2. It's illegal in a lot of places to smoke indoors.

3. It's a fire hazard.

4. It's unhealthy as shit, and you're passing that unhealthy choice onto other people.

If you smoke inside without the permission of the host, you are trash.

It's like not using coasters, except the air is the table.
>>
>>45528968
I don't even smoke, and you sound like a whiny bastard.
>>
>>45529075
And I do smoke and I agree on every single one of his points. Chances are you're just a dickhead.
>>
>>45511463
>grab attack causes asphyxiation
>save vs. cancer
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.