[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sit down /tg/ as i tell you about my DnD character no one cares about!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Sit down /tg/ as i tell you about my DnD character no one cares about!
>>
>>43883971
It's illustrated, and everything!
>>
File: beGud.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
beGud.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>43883971
>>
>>43884082
well that was dissapointing
>>
>>43884169
>Did it in song bc autist
Kragg was a professional drinker and occasional brawler, specializing in Thuulian rules drinking (Vomit n lose). Kragg is lecherous in nature which is what led to the loss of his mandible:
The Lied of Kragg "The Gaped One"
Kragg was a young orc from the village of Thuul
He came upon a sweet elf maiden and asked her to polish his tool
His eyes did deceive him or perhaps it twas the drink
But the slender young elf maiden was not what he think
He slapped the ass of the chieftain's son
a crime punishable by death
But the executioner that day too was drunk
and missed his neck by a breath
Kragg ran away jawless his mouth was a gape
The whole of the village was in a rage over his escape
He came back to the huts quietly in the night
In a frenzy he burnt them all killing every elf in sight
A drinker by trade was Kragg
a bottle constant to his maw
what is poor Kragg to do now
Missing half his Jaw
ᛋᚻᚨᚱᛏ - Thuuling Bard
He now wears a prosthetic mandible made of leather and hide and carries a greatsword with the inscription "to my son Mytheeon" on the haft. Kragg may have a leather jaw but his stomach must be made of iron, in his proudest contest of drink Kragg drank two barrels of Abyssal Ale, each in a single draught.
Kragg awoke three moons later and had a searing pain in his gut, and since the incident he can speak Abyssal only when REALLY drunk. Kragg, as all orcs have been before him, is cursed with a simple mind, he lives in a world of wants which are interchangeable with his idea of needs and is more than willing to kill for his needs. Kragg becomes enraged when in the presence of elves and has a collection of elven teeth.
>>
I can tell you about an encounter with some baddies (goblins) while working for some Kobolds while on a larger mission to work for a lady to find her sons
>>
>be in underground bullshit citadel
>have to go find goblin chieftan and his council
>have to kill goblins and collect scalps to appease kobold chieftess
>Kragg is a sadistic alcoholic
>put chaotic Neutral but party quickly realizes that Kragg and Swaug (A sociopathic Geisha Changling the DM's cousin is playing) are totally fucked
>Not Evil but definitely a horse shoe away
>Anyhoo back to the compond
>Slash our way through a camp of goblins slaughtering innocent elderly and children gobs on the way
>Scalps are like arcade tix cant wait to see what i can get
>Finally get to chieftan and his magic right hand man
>Cont?
>>
>>43884392
Cont
>Swaug immediately sees that the magic dude is wearing some sweet clothes
>He previously convinced a shop keep that after one of our party robbed her he chased the robber away
>she gave him a discount on a fancy shirt and "ballin hat"
>Swaug calls out "Dibs" as he Nat 20s an arrow straight into the magic using goblins head pinning it to a wall.
>Party engages 6 goblins and a tree creature in battle
>Kragg's sword thirsts for blood
>Kragg thirsts for liquor
>Kragg takes a big swig from the wineskin and attacks right side of room killing two guard goblins quickly while tree thing slowly comes to life
cont?
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (49 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
49 KB, 400x503
Reminds me of the art for the original Shrek.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 300x170
>>43884526
cont
>Goblin chieftan comes to attack Kragg as other party members fight 3 goblins on left side of room
>Big mistake
>Improved unarmed strike+Improved Grapple
>I subdue the cheiftan with some nice high rolls
>Tree thing rakes my back but AC takes care of that shit
>Ask DM if improved unarmed strike can do more than just kill
>"Sure what do you have in mind"
>Gif Related
>Roll 18 plus my strength and lift the Hob Goblin of a chieftan above head
>"ONLY WHEN THIS CAMP IS IN FLAMES DO YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE!"
>Break the chieftans back and call "dibs"
>bring the chieftan to kobold chieftess she gives me a goblin prisoner and a flask of kobold liquor as a prize for all my scalps and the chief
>>
anyone else have some fun stories?
>>
>>43884613
Alberto Del Rio used to be so okay, what happened man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.