[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/srg/ - Shadowrun General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: 1447014102874.jpg (84 KB, 290x750) Image search: [Google]
1447014102874.jpg
84 KB, 290x750
Connecting to Shadowlands BBS...
>Verifying Biometrics...
>Identity Verified...
>Opening /srg/...

Books:
http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr

Chummer 5:
https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases/latest
Issue tracker:
https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/issues

Last Thread: >>43608635

Thread question, chummers: Which corp does your runner endorse?
>>
One of my characters is very fond of Colt.
>>
If she choses shiawase. Shiawont regret it.
>>
What contacts would a fresh-out-of-university mage probably have? Dropout students who made it into the shadows? I'm gonna have to have a magic source of some sort, but I only really know about magic mechanically, not as much magic in fluff.

>>43650874
>Not loving Ares
>>
>>43650874
>Which corp does your runner endorse?
Tanamyre Resources
>>
Evo-Corp.

Living the transhuman dream.
>>
>>43650874
>endorsing a corp
You might as well play a fucking corpsec game and stop pretending
>>
>>43650907
One.of my runners is a new Patriots style amurrican who endorses colt because its an AMERICAN BRAND and isn't a super corp like Ares - he blames the trip a's for Americas downfall.
>>
>>43650932
Weed dealer/Talismonger, disgraced/former professor with a Bunraku fetish, legitimate friend who got an actual job
>>
Hoi, chummers, does anyone have advice for building an adept?

I've got a character concept that I'm trying to make work -- a former Polish guerilla fighter, preferably an elf. I've got a solid grasp on the system -- problem is, building awakened characters is -hard-.
>>
>>43650874
My runner's a Remington gal through and through. Sleek and sexy designs, reliable craftsmanship...
>>
File: Raziel.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Raziel.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I finally got off my lazy ass after a week of Fallout and finished my character sheet (minus physical description because I don't know what to write).

What did I miss? Fixer's gonna be a free contact, from the sounds of things, but we haven't gotten the details on it yet, so it's not on my sheet.
>>
>>43651146
What character creation rules will you be using, ans what exactly do you want to be able to do?
>>
>>43651381
Seems functionally standard.
Take that as you will.
>>
>>43651393
I'll be using 5e priogen, with a slight few differences -- namely, several banned qualities, and no Attributes may be below 1.
As for what I want the character to be doing, is largely shooting, a side of survival, stealth, athletics and possibly demolitions.
>>
>>43651408
Since I don't much like magic and am only playing it to shore up probable weaknesses in our party?

Yeah, functionally standard is what I'm looking for.
>>
>>43651381
Get the Armor spell, cast it on your ass whenever shit hits the fan. Don't discuss, do it. You'll thank me the first time you encounter a ganger with an AK-97 that rolls high and sees through your invisibility.

If you can get your hands on a focus to sustain it for you, even better.
>>
>>43651489
Gonna have to drop something for that. Any recommendations?
>>
Does anyone know how sensors work? I tried interpreting pages 445-446, but I just give up.

Apparently, every single vehicle and drone comes equipped with a sensor array equal to its rating, except never does it say what that array is equipped with.

They also all have their own Sensor ratings and are pre-equipped with arrays of that rating, and yet drones, bikes and cars still appear on the Sensor Housing table with completely different numbers.

Sensor Functions part says that if a function is supposed to have its own Capacity stat, the Capacity is equal to the sensor's rating, which means that you can get cameras and microphones with 7 or 8 Capacity, when they shouldn't be able to go past 6 if you buy them normally.

So, what the hell is that all about? Do I get to choose what sensors go into my drone or scooter when I buy one? Do I get a better microphone if I buy it as a Rating 8 sensor? Do I even pay anything for any of them, or would a Kanmushi stuffed with a camera more expensive than itself and a laser range finder and an ultrasound detector that don't have a price listed still only cost 1000 nuyen?

And, sort of related, can you pilot a drone with just a commlink if you aren't a rigger, or do you still need some extra stuff?
>>
>>43651496
I'd drop Analyze Magic. You can do whatever the spell does with assensing.

Yes the spell is better in the sense that it is a little stealthier, since you must not project astrally when casting it (and you'd have a better dicepool). But it's definitely the one you can pick-up during gameplay without too much problems, since you can already analyse anything magical you encounter.
>>
>>43651532
Meh... Astral perception, not projection. But the end point is the same: you don't go temporarily dual-natured with the spell.
>>
File: dewrizon.png (276 KB, 1276x900) Image search: [Google]
dewrizon.png
276 KB, 1276x900
>>43650874
>>
File: that inca feel.png (106 KB, 922x882) Image search: [Google]
that inca feel.png
106 KB, 922x882
Hm, what corp, what corp?

Most of them are pretty evil, but Atztech seems fine. They own StufferShack (everybody loves Stuffers!) and also produce a lot of the worlds food.
>>
>>43651414
I'd start with A: Attributes, B: Elf, C: Skills, D: Magic and E: Resources

With 24 Attribute points to distribute, you should be able to max out Agility (for shooting and sneaking), and get decent score in Willpower, Logic, Intuition and Reaction. (For resp. Survival, Demolitions, Tracking and general initiative.)

Then spread your skill points accordingly.
>>
>>43651510
The only conclusion we managed to get is that all vehicles come with all sensor types by default, but their sensor rating act as hard limit for the amount of hits you can get while using perception through them. For the rest, you might want to wait for the Rigger 5 book and hope for the best.

>And, sort of related, can you pilot a drone with just a commlink?
Yes. That's called remote control, and can be used by both riggers and non-riggers. The RCC only adds the opportunity to run programs for the drones in their stead and share commands. But if you have one single drone loaded up with the program(s) it needs directly, a comlink is enough.
>>
>>43651414
>and no Attributes may be below 1
Isn't that one of the normal character generation rules?
>>
>>43651813
There's 13 different sensor functions, though, and an array can only hold 8.

Guess I'll just assume that you pick whatever you want for free when you buy anything that can hold a sensor inside and hope the excuse flies.
>>
>>43650932
My Vodou Mage's backstory is that he failed out of University because he partied too hard, so he went into the shadows. One of his contacts is graduate hermetic mage student.
Turns out you're my contact.
>>
>>43650874

Hey Anons, I need a bit of help.

I'm playing a Voodoo Conjuration-Focused mage. The problem is that my GM made a House rule that kinda... Kneecaps me.

The change is that Possession spirits can ONLY possess the mages that summon them (I.E. My spirits can only possess me), unless they were "Prepared Vessels". This means that I can't Possess allies, I can't possess enemies, I can't even possess my Armor to make it sturdier, or possess my sword to give it an Aura of Damage or shit like that.

Apparently, the original reason for this was that he didn't like the possession rules, because force 4 spirits (Which, for a conjuration focused Voodoo Elf is basically no challenge to spam) can very easily possess almost any enemy that I'll be coming across (and even some 'boss' enemies). But, this still means I can't possess Inanimate objects as well. So, the only way I can possess other people (Such as my allies), or inanimate objects (Such as voodoo trinkets), is if I were to have the Channeling school of magic. It's a ritual to prepare a Living Vessel (Which would amount to, pretty much, just my allies), and that's not too big of a deal, I had a lot of points in my Sorcery skill group, but Its Enchanting to prepare an Inanimate Vessel, which I've got, like 1 rank in.

The only compromise I was able to get from my DM was that I can buy prepared inanimate Objects, but at 30k for a force 3, and an additional 30k per force after that.

We're street level right now. What can/should I do? Should I dive directly into the meta magics?
>>
>>43653768
5e?
>>
>>43653819

Yeah, 5e, sorry, I should have mention that
>>
>>43653768
Yes, your best bet is to Initiate ASAP and take the Channelling metamagic.

Ask him if, in exchange, he would be willing to let you learn how to prepare vessels at no/less additional Karma cost along with the initiation.
>>
>>43653826
Talk to your GM about allowing possession for willing living targets, and having unwilling targets receive a dice pool bonus large enough that it makes his worries less?

Ask if you could try a session like that.
>>
>>43653768
There are chemicals that can turn a person into a prepared vessel

Chrome Flesh

Instantaneously too
>>
File: qET9xEX.gif (772 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
qET9xEX.gif
772 KB, 500x281
>>43650874
>>43650874
My character, who is basically Krieger: Now With Hacking, used to work for EVO biomedical and was dismissed after the incident with the nano-aug'd pig. He believes that it was an amicable parting, and still buys supplies from them and talks to his friend Chet from accounting.

EVO wants him to please go away, but they get 'discounts' on using him as a shadowrunner so they put up with it.
>>
>>43653934

What page? Is it permenant?
>>
>>43654000
Only for as long as the drugs last i think is called Zombie Powder

Hard Targets also has some kind of zombie drugs
>>
>>43654000
Zombie Powder (pg 187). It lasts for (1D6+ingester's Essence) hours.

12F, 1500 nuyen/dose.

Good in a SHTF situation to boost your comrades, but very costy in the long run.
>>
File: SvcX18pQKLaQ.1200x630.UjabWTf0.jpg (145 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
SvcX18pQKLaQ.1200x630.UjabWTf0.jpg
145 KB, 1200x630
Mr. Johnson wants you to break these two fuckers out of Lone Star lockup. With the Assurance that they will be valuable assets to your team. What do?
>>
>>43654086
It might get a little more complicated than that, of course, but the gist of the plan will be: Go in, sedate everything, dump the unconscious but whole pair at the rendez-vous place in exchange for nuyen.
>>
Anyone got any advice for hacking in 4e? I'm trying to figure out what programs are the most useful (other than Exploit and Spoof, which I've heard are basically essential)
>>
Hey chummers, what city in Tir Tairngire would you most like to run a campaign in?
>>
>>43654159
The smoldering ruins of any one of them, preferably loaded with tons of roasted Lembas.
>>
>>43654086

Make sure to get a concrete payday number first. Then, bring Narcojet.
>>
Can elves get born as humans and then turn into elves when they got older?
>>
>>43653976
You.

I like you. Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>43654595
No. You gotta be born an elf or dwarf if memory serves.
>>
>>43654683
Genetic Expression still happens but it's super rare, SURGE-levels of rare.
>>
>>43654595
That's what the UGE and goblinization events were. Metahumans with dominant non human metatype genes that started turning into their metatypes once the mana level got high enough. The elves and dwarves had an easier time of it than the orks and trolls as they went through comparatively less drastic physical changes.
>>
>>43654595
>>43654683
I don't remember where I read it, but maybe in one of the novels, a character was musing on why the British nobility was composed of such a high level of humans and elves compared to the rest of the population.

His companion (I guess a member of said nobility) told a story about a childhood friend who was born human, underwent goblinization into a dwarf, and was quickly and quietly put down and disappeared.
>>
>>43654800
The novel "Streets of Blood"

>>43654595
It still happens. Extremely rarely, since most of thost that could turn into elves/dwarves already did long ago, but it still happens.
>>
>>43650874
EVO are pretty cool guys as long as you're not a technomancer (and then you deserve anything done to you, you disgusting freak of nature).
>>
>>43654998
Technomancers did nothing wrong, it's not their fault God skimped in the usefulness department for them.
>>
>>43655076
I'll grant you it's not their fault for being the misbegotten spawn of a crazed A.I. Just like it's (in almost every case) not a ghoul's fault for becoming infected by the Krieger stain.

Still, the answer is the same!
>>
Do regular (non-bio/LED) tattoos have any essence cost? I imagine not.
>>
>>43656243
Nah. It's just a bit of ink under the skin, that's not exactly "pushing your body beyond what it naturally could".

Same as scarification wouldn't cost essence either, unless the most extreme of cases.
>>
>>43656274
>Same as scarification wouldn't cost essence either, unless the most extreme of cases.
That wouldn't cause essence loss, as it states that losing limbs wouldn't cause essence loss.
>>
File: smokes and glasses.gif (1 MB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
smokes and glasses.gif
1 MB, 360x480
bump
>>
>>43653768
You can possess items to make them better?
>>
>>43656852
Spirits can possess dead/inanimate objects, yes.
>>
Apparently the technomancer e-book Echoes and Mirages has a new development team, so don't expect it to be out any time soon.
>>
>>43657361
Fuck my perky asspussy, seriously? Fuck you, CGL. First LittleMac and now their legacy.
>>
>>43654150
Stealth, Analyse, Browse, ECCM, Edit.
>>
File: 1424656468943.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424656468943.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>43657361
>>
>>43657426
Supposedly LittleMac quit due to personal issues?
>>
>>43657361
Thank fuck they dropped Yue
>>
>>43657361
Good. Great. Thanks CGL.
>>43657486
The way she phrased it here made it sound like she was made to leave, though, didn't it?
>>
>>43657361
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THIIIINGS
>>
>>43657361
Just give me the damn Rigger book.

I JUST WANNA GO FAAAAST
>>
>>43657657
Early January, most likely.
>>43657518
All we really got from her was 'I've had to leave, I can't discuss it, I'm leaving forever, so long and thanks for all the fish'. One of the bitchier developers said she left due to personal issues.
So there's one of two options. Either she was forced out for trying to do the book in a certain way and the other dev(s) didn't like it, or personal issues cropped up.
>>
>>43656387
Honestly I just go with pre 4th's understanding of essence and genemods, cosmetic changes and biosculpting in general don't.
>>
>>43657361
Fuck this, back to 4th forever until I'm done writing my own homebrew cyberfantasy game.
>>
>>43657724
I figure a lot of column A, some of B. A lot of devs got overruled about shit since the beginning to the point where some of them have publicly stated they ignore shit like deck prices in their home games among other retarded shit the grog faction shoved in.

I half expect the techno and rigger handbooks to be another kick in non-magic chars' faces.
>>
>>43658049
To be fair, Technos need the boost

At least if riggers work better that will be one more thing in the mundies' arsenal
>>
>>43658319
Honestly I agree they did, aspected and technos are the two awakened who got fucked in the edition move (and I almost feel bad saying that considering 4e technos weren't exactly amazing to begin with)
>>
>>43658729
I honestly don't get why they didn't keep Aspected a Negative quality like 4e did.
>>
>>43658893
I really wish 5e gave Aspected Magicians Projection.
As someone who uses Karmagen almost exclusively, Aspected Magicians never see play, ever.
>>
So something I'm seeing in the books is that I should "always" have an Analyze program running. How "always" is good enough? Is it something I should consider having my non-hacker character invest in an agent for?
>>
In 5e, how much do you usually give players at character creation?
>>
>>43659648
How much what?
>>
>>43659648
>>43659783
I'm assuming hes talking to me, maybe.
>>43659298
>>
>>43659783
>how much karma
goddamn it.
>>
>>43659298
Why would you play an Aspected Magician when you can be a full-on Mage?
>>
>>43659816
800 Karma for standard gen, I haven't tried playing Street Level/Street Scum yet.

>>43659823
Thats the point I was making, omae. Theres no reason in Karmagen 5e to take Aspected over Full Magician. Not having Project as an Aspected is just another thing that makes Aspected worse.
>>
>>43659856
Is projection really that important? We were mostly conducting our business in meatspace, even though we had two mages on our team.
>>
>>43659823
Flavor mostly. Also it did give you back enough BP that it cost as much as an adept in 4th

>>43659890
It's unimportant in 99% of games
>>
>>43659981
Being an adept and being aspected are tied for the same priority in 5e (D, lowest that is not mundane), but since higher priorities give you larger benefits, including higher magic scores and free spells at chargen... Yeah. Higher Aspected mages still get higher skills but it's not nearly enough to make up for the versatility normal mages get.
>>
>>43651724
>Most of them are pretty evil, but Atztech seems fine
nigga u cray
>>
Where can I find details on personasofts/personafixes? I don't see anything on them in Chrome Flesh or the core book, besides that they exist.
>>
>>43650932
One of my pet peeves is when the players and/or GM act like everybody and their grandma is involved in the shadows. Try and get some white people contacts, not color you background with hard men who graduated to advanced forms of gang banging/terrorists-for-hire gigs.
>>
>>43660054
The higher skills don't even pay back the karma you'd hypothetically get from aspect as a penalty (and like, enchanting and conjuring aspect were 20kp penalties in 4th)
>>
>>43650874
I had a street sam who didn't endorse ares per say but wound up pretty well connected and highly rated in their own list of go-to operatives. After I retired him he eventually became a cyber zombie who run a sweeper team for them.
>>
>>43660131
I've got a contact list that's a local street medic, a barman, a ganger lieutenant, and a fourth slot

Also how essential is a fixer in general?
>>
>>43660121
Try 4e materials. Sim Dreams and Nightmares has quite a bit of flavor.
>>
>>43660184
Depends on your GM. All of it does, really.

But as a general rule you NEEDS you a Fixer.

A lot of GMs introduce you to your fixer at the start of the game though.
>>
>>43660184
>Also how essential is a fixer in general?

It's a difference between a good fixer and Motherfucking Taka.
>>
>>43660184
Most gms will give you a fixer for free just to avoid the resource tax.
>>
>>43660184
As important as the guns you carry, the spells you know, the decks you pack and drones your rigger controls. They are more or less essential unless one of you doubles as both a fixer and a runner, which is generally not advised. Fixer is your connection between the shadows and the rest of the society.
>>
>>43660224
It never hurts to have more than one for the group. More options = good.
>>
>>43660204
Thanks, omae.
>>
>>43660265
Fixers are generally portrayed as exclusive, because they get a cut of what their runners make and don't like to share. Not to mention the possibility of cripping a rival fixer by sabotaging their prize teams. Politics everywhere son. Trust no one.

That said, it depends on how your GM runs things. There's no right way to do it and the books flipflop wildly between styles and flavors. All fixers are also info brokers, so it doesn't hurt to know a few even if they don't handle your work.
>>
>>43660370
Plus it's an extra pawn shop.

I always have a low level Mafia fixer for a bit of extra work and he's always in the market for any extra drugs or weapons or whatever you might have laying around. He can sell it for a profit somewhere.
>>
File: genji.png (189 KB, 593x640) Image search: [Google]
genji.png
189 KB, 593x640
How would you stat this guy /srg/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOjIDhJIG0
>>
>>43660832
God we're going to see no end of this shit in the coming year
You're like the fucking Kiritos
>>
>>43660905
The fuck is a kirito?
>>
>>43660832
Adept with Elemental Attack and Missile Parry.
>>
>>43660919
another boring character that attracted people like you.
>>
What's the cheapest non-drug reaction booster that's actually viable to use? I'm running pretty short on cash trying to make that blank slate build someone proposed a week or so ago here.
>>
Are Adept Gunslingers actually viable, or should I stick to cyber for my shooty needs?
>>
>>43660939
Speaking of adepts and this guy
>>43660832

Burnout's way. Can anyone give me a summary on how it works? I know mechanically it helps with essence balancing act with 'ware and magic. But from a lore perspective, how would you describe it.

>>43660987
Goodness, the butthurt on this one.
>>
>>43661082
Adepts exist to completely defy mundane limits and expectations. The real bread and butter of any adept is Improved Ability, not their wuxia kung fu powers. It's one of if not the only ways to augment your skill ratings.
>>
>>43661069
Wired Reflexes + Reaction Enhancers
>>
>>43661264
Unless you're talking R1 Wired Reflexes, that's not cheap in the slightest, omae.
>>
>>43661089
Lorewise, you learn to adapt your aura to the intrusiveness of cyberware. That may manifest itself in various ways, such as having your cyberware scrimshawed with the runic magic that matches your tradition, ensuring that every piece is blessed, undertaking deep breathing rituals while going through surgery to make your aura as accommodating to the changes as it can be, etc.
>>
>>43661278
Its the cheapest non-drug reaction booster out there that isn't "being an adept", omae.
>>
>>43661323
>>43661278
>tfw spent 40 grands on reakt thinking it was the bioware version of move-by-wire until you read the 4th edition initiative rules
>>
>>43661323
Let's say I've got more in the ballpark of 100k. I can't pull R2 Wired Reflexes with that. I *can* pull R2 Reaction Enhancers and get the Reflexes later. And no, essence FUN is not going to let me get used R2 WR.
>>
>>43661366
What edition?
>>
>>43660184
You can get a few jobs through those guys. A dedicated fixer is necessary if you want to play the regular runner route, but generally one per group is fine, and it's easy to get one in play if the GM isn't a cock.
>>
>>43661400
5e.
>>
File: Valkyrie.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Valkyrie.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Anything else i should take for my gunslinger adept?
>>
>>43661487
You can definitely take WR1 and RE2 under 100k.
>>
>>43661778
I'll see if I can manage to get it to work with actual gear. My dosh is in poor shape.
>>
>>43661704
I would probably pull a couple of points out of unarmed in favor of perception tbqh. I mean, melee is kind of a bo big or go home type thing, and you only have 3 strength and a 9 dice sneaking pool.
I wouldn't use knucks either. Shock gloves will help compensate for your average strength, so they'd be my backup wapon of choice.
Getting more than one point of edge might be good if it can be managed.
I'm sure there's a few other things but it looks fairly solid.
>>
File: dickbutt.png (16 KB, 634x226) Image search: [Google]
dickbutt.png
16 KB, 634x226
Two questions for a corporate HTR game with provided vehicle:
1) I think I did it right. It's a 5e statline, but using the mod rules from Arsenal. Did I do it right?
2) What does a team rigger do in a situation like this, during a mission? Does he get out with the team, the drones tag along, and he tells the helicopter to fuck off into the sky until he needs it? Or does he leave the drones on the chopper, and you get a 3 gun mobile firing platform? I have no idea what a rigger player would do.
3) How quickly will the players get the helicopter blown up?
>>
>>43662310
Ideally a rigger player is jumped into a "master" drone or vehicle kitted to the nines with armor and death turrets while he continues sending RCC commands to the swarmers milling about. At full capacity, a rigger is at least a miniboss in scale.

For most HTR teams it's likely a guy who sits in the van running recon, overwatch and extraction from his RCC.

The pink rigger is the guy who marches in with his drone pets astride or flanking targets.
>>
>>43661416
Yeah, the plan with the GM is more to start as street-ish people (karmagen with a bunch of availability and power caps) and knowing him he'll probably do sort of a billboard thing with all our contacts as a party (he initially suggested we play roomies but instead we just live in the same rough area with a shared safehouse)
>>
Hey can someone explain the difference between the Control Device matrix action and the Spoof Command matrix action.

the example of play in Data Trails (pg. 87) - A Lesson on Host Invasion - uses both actions for the same thing, opening a real world door, so i'm a little confused
>>
Spoof Command requires a mark on an authorized user of the target. It is always a Complex Action.

Control Device implies ownership and requires multiple marks for different action levels. It's the same action as the end action (if you make the device perform a Simple Action, you spend a Simple Action controlling it).
>>
>>43662777
From my understanding of it, spoof command means you make a command to get the device to do something, like a rigger getting a drone to make it's own action, so the device does the action using its own rating, or pilot program, ect. It also only requires one mark on the device's controller, not the device itself, no matter what you want it to do, and the test is always Hacking + Intuition [Sleaze] v. Logic + Firewall.

On the other hand, Control Device is more complicated but also allows more complex actions, like shooting a turret gun remotely. This action you have to have a mark or marks on the device itself, and the tests vary depending on what you want to do. You also don't have to make an opposed test for any device you own and can make multiple commands at once, with a divided dice pool if you don't own the device.
>>
How bad of an idea is a Parashield dart gun built into a cyberarm? Alternately, how good of an idea?

Very related: Does the skillsoft subscription service cover exotic weapon skills to download?
>>
>>43663380
It might be good to use capsule/injection rounds with a cyber pistol or smg?
>>
>>43663448
Out of my availability range at chargen, unfortunately.
>>
Official errata for many of the books out fucking when?
>>
>>43664453
The last errata for 5e was pre chrome flesh, IFAIR.
>>
>>43664531
Pre Run Faster even.
>>
>>43664544
I'm referring to the Missions FAQ, which was post-RF.
>>
>>43664587
Missions FAQ isn't errata. The problem is that it's entirely predicated on the idea of balancing Missions.
>>
How would the UCAS respond to a AAA corp that intentionally released a designer bioweapon in Seattle? This is just a random question, no reason to it.
>>
>>43665124
Depends on congress. Considering they seized the renraku arcology, chances are that mega just lost all its assets in the UCAS and will possibly have every other mega and major power gunning for them.

Blatant fuckups like those, in-setting, is part of how the Japanacorps have been losing ground.
>>
>>43665254
Is that to say a corp wouldn't likely do that, or that it's tricky business? I would think it's something they would do, if they felt that they could contain the virus enough (The purpose being both a testing field, and to later sell vaccines), and didn't have any leaks on the data.

But, as soon as it hits the media, you could see the UCAS giving them some ultimatum? Remove all your assets and personnel from our country, or we'll get violent?
>>
>>43665324
Megacorps would potentially not try something on that scale.

If they did try chances are their leadership is letting the power the business accords grants go to their head, and that's actually a bad thing. As in this is complete suicide.

>ultimatum
lol, no, immediate seizure unless their ceo is literally the president (then immediate impeachment followed by seizure)
>>
>>43665378
It wouldn't even be possible justified if the virus was contained to say, a single district of the city? I had an idea for a series of runs involving this, but if the idea is too far-fetched, I may just have to toss it.
>>
>>43665404
To add on, could it be possible that it's a junior executive's pet project gone horribly wrong? I could see the orders for it not coming directly from the heads of the corporation.
>>
>>43665404
No, this is literally reaching retarded levels. The UCAS, as shitty as it is, is not Aztlan and only Ares might, maybe, possibly get away with some of this shit
>>
>>43665449
I figured the UCAS was equivalent to any old third world country, and as a risky move, a corp may just do something like that. But if it's "retarded levels" as you say, I'll toss the idea.

In discussion with this, is there no laws regarding stuff like corporate murder? Is it always pinned on the whole of the corporation when it commits what could be classified as corporate murder? (Murder for benefit of the corporation) Or could it be pinned on a single person?
>>
File: 2kL3DlA.gif (220 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
2kL3DlA.gif
220 KB, 240x287
>>43664621
Barring the Mission specific parts like allowed Qualities, its as close as we can get to an actual errata and RAI clarifications (at least for those that don't have access to german Books, LEL).
>>
>>43665508
Not every third world country is india by far and ultimately the megas don't like people shitting up their turf.

More importantly Seattle is a corporate enclave, it's basically a corporate Geneva. You're not only going to get the UCAS against you, but also the other AAAs.
>>
Anyone know of a great map of Seattle I could stick up on roll20 to help my players visualize where everything is?
>>
File: 1446753440212.jpg (53 KB, 736x595) Image search: [Google]
1446753440212.jpg
53 KB, 736x595
Where do you guys set up your starting lifestyles? We're not all Barrens rats, are we?
>>
>>43666121
Everett, Snohomish, Pullayup (yes I know, Barrens), Renton, Auburn, and the parts of Bellevue on the edge of Redmond are all shitty enough to afford on a Low lifestyle, iirc.
>>
>>
>>43662777
>Control device
You're using a remote to control something directly.

>Spoof command
You pretend you're something else to get the device to react how you want. For that you need a mark on 'something else' rather than the device itself.
>>
File: 1440027457443.jpg (663 KB, 1019x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440027457443.jpg
663 KB, 1019x1600
>>43665804

I like to use this one.

http://www.1w6.de/rpg/sr/map/
>>
>>43666121
Usually mid or low, I generally have to buy shit that is really important at char creation so I can avoid having to acquire it later.
>>
>>43665432

It really depends on the specifics. Sterilising half the orcs of the Barrens is one thing, turning downtown into chronenberg creatures is another thing entirely.

Anything obvious is almost certainly going to affect other corps, and assuming that doesn't get hushed up and transformed into the mother of all shadowwars, its probably going to the corporate court for arbitration and a comprehensive asskicking.

On the other hand, discrete doping of the water to test some new genetic enhancement or something, that might work. Or maybe a very contained test, a single block, or something.
>>43665508
UCAS has to deal with the corps almost as an equal, but it still has power.
Extraterritoritality means that on their own ground (declared ground, importantly), they're effectively they're own country. Everywhere else, it's down to the laws of the nation, and I can't imagine that in Shadowrun of all places, corporate manslaughter has much legal teeth.
>>
>>43666506
>declared ground, importantly
e.g. While the semi-private mega that owns french rail and telecoms is extraterritorial along its entire network, afaik, Stuffer Shacks aren't covered by aztech extraterritoriality.
>>
So how does everyone avoid being recognized in Shadowrun?

I play a troll infiltrator from Harlem, he's black, lithe (relatively), and has a mass of dreadlocks. We recently broke into the public library to steal some rare first editions, I had to coerce a guard into cycling their vault. On the job my guy wears a chameleon suit, helmet, goggles, and a rebreather, so next to know skin is visible.

But I was made and had to flee town. The GM tells me my guy is easily recognizable being a black troll. But I don't have distinctive style, or anything like that and New York probably has something like 400,000 black trolls.
>>
>>43666662
Your GM a shit

Worst case there might be some facial features, but no, "a black troll" isn't distinctive. Most major metropolitan areas in the UCAS are probably close to a third non-human and a significant minority of that is probably going to be black.
>>
>>43666662
Your GM seems incredibly punishing.

Or you forgot something that made you readily identifiable.
>>
>>43666121
Squatter or Low.
Medium after the first run or two, and then if I start raking in the dough, High.

Unless I'm playing someone who continually spends all the money they get at every opportunity buying more shit.

>>43666662
Mask when on the job, bulky clothes, fake moustaches and beards are relatively cheap and effective, so is hair dye. Also destroying cameras.

Though the last character I played was a Master of 1,000 Faces, and he hadn't used his original body in years.
>>
Okay, so I'm considering whether or not I want to take Blank Slate. I like the idea of the quality, and it works really well with the character concept I'm working from (and inspired it in the first place)... But I don't honestly know how well I can play it out in practice. Has anyone actually played with the quality? It's got no mentions I can see across any of the main Shadowrun sites.
>>
>>43666998
My knowledge of it is based on 4e, so if you're going off of 5e (if they're introduced it), I have no clue.

Mostly it's a roleplaying quality, or if such a thing exists, an anti-roleplaying quality. Your character is basically devoid of personality or motivation and needs a personasoft to even DO anything.

I had considered it once, but I don't even know how I'd go about it well. Your character remembers everything a normal person would, however their personality is irrevocably dead. Not even like "rational robot", more "incapable of taking action".

So in short, because it's confusing and because people don't know if their GM's going to temporarily render them incapable of action if their persona-soft fails. Also because it's from Sim Dreams and Nightmares, which not that many people read. Sadly. Good book.
>>
>>43667040
>Not even like "rational robot", more "incapable of taking action".

This is the big thing keeping me from taking it. I made a post yesterday about playing out the rational robot, got good responses, and was pretty hyped... and then re-read the quality, and you're literally useless without a personasoft. Not so hype.

5E uses identical wording to 4E for the quality itself, but there's nothing in all of 5E about personasofts (go figure CGL would forget something like that).
>>
>>43667051
Ask your GM if he's okay with the "rational robot" approach.
>>
>>43666662
Did you leave your PAN on?
Was your team network hacked?
Did you miss astral security?
Did the books have tracers in them because they were rare?
Was your voice on camera?
Did you unmask in front of a camera or in a location with witnesses?

If none of those apply, your GM a shit.
>>
>>43666998
The movie Fargo when other people are asked to describe Buscemi's character.
"Can you explain what you mean by funny looking?"
"I don't know, just kind of funny looking."
That sort of thing
>>
>>43666662
>400,000 black trolls
Some GMs are shit like this.
I had one who once told me that for being a pasty Ork I should probably have a high-grade distinctive style quality.

I almost forgot me am green ork who smash gud.
>>
>>43667117
Did he literally not read the books? Because I'm pretty sure Shadowrun orks are human-tinted, not green Warhammer shit.
>>
>>43667192
He was one of those guys who claims to have "extensive knowledge" but then fucks up the most fundamental shit.

Like cyberzombification being literally a spell which turns someone into a zombie, which can be done by "magical savants with no training".
>>
>>43667063
Quality's a no-go. Oh well. No skin off my back, or whatever the phrase is. Any other suggestions for a skillwired-up ganger with modular limbs?
>>
Have you ever played a story that transitioned from D&D to this? I thought of doing something like that... years into the future.
>>
>>43667221
>skillwired
Have actual skills?
>>
>>43667236
That's the setting I made for my players, just changed the fluff around a tad.

Helps that my players don't know jack shit about the lore

One of them's playing a mage that summons the spirits of their long-dead D&D characters
>>
File: Summoned Meteor.jpg (155 KB, 900x878) Image search: [Google]
Summoned Meteor.jpg
155 KB, 900x878
>>43667236
>Have you ever played a story that transitioned from D&D to this? I thought of doing something like that...
I had considered this once, then I realised the very concept undermined what Shadowrun was about and discarded it into the bin of shameful thoughts.

Which includes my old "original" DMPC and every Pixie build I'd ever created.
>>
>>43667242
I have actual skills.

I also have skillwires.

The two are not mutually exclusive. Platinum subscription to the skillsoft service = rating 4 in ANY skill on demand, in addition to the 6(?) skillsofts I can have on me personally with a chipjack. Yes please.
>>
I've never played Shadowrun before, which version is the best? inb4 edition war... I hope you are better than the D&D crowd
>>
>>43667256
Isn't the 'ware like prohibitively expensive though?
>>
>>43667263
Whole kit edges out at 120k for Rating 4 across the board. It's not prohibitive by any means, considering I plan to use it to its fullest (and it was part of my core concept until "no Blank Slate" rolled around).
>>
>>43667254
And what is it about?
>>
>>43667260
I like 4th, most other people I know like 5th.
The differences are fairly minimal, apart from the Hacking rules (which, God help me, I'm proficient with).

Whichever you can get a group for is better, though odds favour 5e right now.
>>
>>43667236
We considered doing it with a game of Earthdawn's D20 adaptation but kinda gave up on doing the crossover.
>>
>>43667256
Can't spend Edge on a skillsoft.
>>
>>43667272
>And what is it about?
People in a technologically advanced future who have had all this "heritage" unceremoniously dumped into their laps.
Instead of being the "uplifting joy" or "noble art" that it is in many other setting, in Shadowrun magic has been commodified, and is just another part of the bottom line.

Magicians are feared (and rightly so), and metatypes are just another factor to divide humankind, with most of the "reclaim your ancient culture" groups being nothing more than fronts for racial supremacist organisations or profit mongering machines who make merchandise out of relatively unreliable "historical" records.

There are no real heroes, not like D&D seems to suggest.
You're not larger than life, you're not someone who can save the kingdom.
You're the guy who is hired to murder someone for a raise, or to desperately flail in vain at the monolithic powers which control the world.
And anyone who does try to make the world better? Only manages to break it in some other way.

Hope died with Dunkelzahn, and nobody can get over themselves to realise that what he was doing may have saved the world.

Plus time travel and alternate dimensions aren't really a thing in Shadowrun.
>>
>>43667294
No, you can't. Hence why I've still got a core set of skills.

I'd like something to differentiate myself from "rich kid Batman with a rapier" on the team. This is a backup character anyway, for my current one's inevitable, gory death. Being a little worse in combat and a lot better in general usage qualifies as "something different".

Plus, exotic weapon skills. Already confirmed I can pull 'em off the subscription service with the GM. Saves me going through the bullshit of how the skill system regularly deals with it.
>>
>>43667305
There's no real heroes in about half the old AD&D settings. And honestly I like the transition because it's the transition to modernity in general. It's perfectly in spirit.
>>
File: 1409395249825.jpg (102 KB, 736x980) Image search: [Google]
1409395249825.jpg
102 KB, 736x980
Hey /srg/ me and my buddies are all starting a Shadowrun game over Roll20 with me as the GM. We are all new to the system, and I will be fairly new to GMing. I am currently learning the rules better so that sessions won't take forever while we all have to look shit up, but after that I think we are ready to start.

I was wondering what the best adventure or module is for new players and a new GM. I could run a bunch of one shots till I think of something, but I would rather have a storyline to use so that it isn't just a random assortment of runs.

tl;dr best adventures for total SR noobs.
>>
>>43667351
>best adventure or module is for new players and a new GM
Food Fight, followed by On the Run.
It's a classic.
>>
>>43667351
My players had a lot of fun running the "Silicon Slick" adventure from London Falling if you don't feel like Food Fight. It's very movie-esque.

Cut out weird shit like the tentacle rape jokes though
>>
>>43667351
Use Cyberpunk 2020 modules and add in a few metahumans
>>
>>43667368
Eh, can't be worse than that 4e Missions module where you run in on a mob "surgeon" in the process of turning a 13yo girl into a Bunraku doll.
>>
>>43650874

Ares.

But S.K. is good as long as you can deliver.
>>
Is there any reason to ever take an adrenaline pump, aside from "I like to kill myself at the end of a run"?
>>
>>43667611
It's one of the very few ways to temporarily boost Willpower as a mundane.

But yes, it cost a lot and most of what it does can be done for less essence, nuyen and risks by other 'ware.
>>
>>43667480
> But S.K. is good
+1 Notoriety
>>
>>43667750
>+1 Notoriety
Oh please Anon.
If you believe you've never worked for a Dragon you're deluding yourself.
>>
Hoi, chummers!
I'm gonna be running a game in the next few months for some pals. The characters are going to be participating in Horizon's hit new show, which is a mix of the running man and the amazing race, entitled "Shadowrun for your life!(tm)"
The players will be attempting to make their way across the continental US with mandatory checkin locations/challenges in certain cities. Throughout this, the players will be hunted by a colourful cast of mercenariesloking to cash in on the large bounty Horizon places on our intrepid heroes' heads, including but not limited to: an auged up terminator imitator, a group of ex-spetsnaz, crazy shamans, and of course, the bounty will be offered to lonestar/KE as well.

So I ask you this, /srg/, what are some interesting characters, locations, and challenges I can have the players encounter?
>>
>>43667808
>Lone Star
>GaryOldmanEVERYONE!.webm

Now try to get past that, perps!
>>
>>43667808
If you'll indulge me, I have a few questions about your concept. Assuming the players survive the show, make it to the end, win the prize, whatever, what happens next? They've been plastered all over global trids. I can't imagine that'd be very good for staying shadowy on future jobs. Is the prize pool large enough the can live off it for the rest of their lives, and they retire?
>>
>>43667859
"Getting to the end and winning" would probably bring an end to the campaign, the prize pool will be multi-million tier.
The players aren't necesarily going to be career shadowrunners, I'm going to ask my players to make characters desperate enough to compete in this crazy gameshow.
>>
>>43667885
Technically they could continue running, but they'd be forced into very public, high-profile jobs. Finding a way out of the deal would be a campaign in itself.
>>
>>43667785
There's a difference between being shanghaied by a dragon in one of their schemes without being aware of it, and then willfully making a deal with and supporting one.
>>
>>43667260
Fourth. It's playable right out of the box and piss easy to houserule.

>>43667808
Give them yellow full body spandex.
>>
>>43668786
>Give them yellow full body spandex.
I fail to get the reference.
>>
>>43669307
>>
Am I correct in thinking that from 4e onwards, Knight Errant has the police contract for Seattle, and not Lone Star?

If that's true, is there a part in the books that cover it? I can't seem to find anything.
>>
>>43669450
I remember reading that somewhere, unsure of the source though.
>>
>>43669450
The 5e corebook states KE has the Seattle contract, but how it came to be, no idea.
>>
File: Police Brutality.png (699 KB, 852x643) Image search: [Google]
Police Brutality.png
699 KB, 852x643
>>43669625
>>43669450
It's mentioned in a few of the 4e books; basically Lone Star fucked up handling the tempo situation, so the city yanked the contract and gave it to KE. Coincidentally, the Azzies et al blasted most of the tempo production facilities in Amazonia shortly afterwards, making Errant's job much easier.
>>
>>43665124

Regarding clean-up and response to the bioweapon, I'd imagine the UCAS would be looking to other AAAs bids to solve the problem, though publicly it would be obliged to have "the boots on the ground" be in UCAS uniforms.

They'd also be officially delaying allocating blame until they've either found/manufactured and placed damning evidence of who did it, and undermined competing theories.

This might well be some high level politician looking to have a rival's head roll and be remembered as a disgrace and a traitor, instead of an actual investigation into WTF just happened.

Also, Seattle is a UCAS enclave, right?

I'd have thought that the AAA would be looking to establish/manufacture doubt that it was responsible, stall any official investigation until they've both evidence it couldn't have been them AND evidence it must have been someone else in place.

THAT and frame some key investigators who're looking to make a name for themselves so they're obliged to either sing from the AAA's hymn sheet or face disgrace and blacklisting for being incorruptible.
>>
>>43662446
>Ideally a rigger player is jumped into a "master" drone or vehicle kitted to the nines with armor and death turrets while he continues sending RCC commands to the swarmers milling about. At full capacity, a rigger is at least a miniboss in scale.

Is there a way to do this in 5e yet, or should I wait to be disappointed by Rigger 5?
>>
>>43671271
You can probably manage miniboss in firepower, but you'll still go down to a stray rifle bullet. Unless it's a vehicle, in which case you might just survive an initiative pass and "only" die by the end of the combat turn.
>>
>>43671271
You should wait. I would say to try and keep some hope up.

Even if they'd actively try to mess it up, it'd probably end up as a net gain for riggers right now.
>>
>>43671116
>implying the response would be that measures
The UCAS nuked downtown Chicago in response to the bug issue.
>>
>>43650920
This made me lol harder than I probably should have.
>>
>>43650920
Ares does what Shiawon't.
>>
So, Chrome Flesh finally gives stats for four types of moodchips. According to the core rulebook's incredibly-brief writeup on them,

>After the chip’s program has run its course, the user crashes, usually feeling the opposite emotion of the BTL for an hour or two.

Would the stat changes that they get be reversed for that 1-2 hours as a result?
>>
>>43654673
The best part is that one of the other party members rented out space in Zunkuft/Krieger's trailer for a few months in exchange for allowing him to perform invasive surgery.

Which is why our russian ork street samurai is bioware'd up to his ears. He's a little upset that he was not informed that this was what Zunkuft was going to do, but it lets him Cheeki Breeki easier so he's not complaining.
>>
>>43674914
I wouldn't make it quite that harsh, maybe slap them with disorientation or something.
>>
>>43675447
From my perspective at least, it's not that harsh. They're +1/-1 adjustments to 2-4 stats.

And speaking of BTLs, the fuck is with addiction rules? You can burn out and die on soykaf of all things?
>>
>>43675764
The addiction rules were not really designed with low-grade addictions in mind. Personally I tell my players that if they want an addiction to a harmless substance they can take the Dependent quality for it.
>>
>>43675813
Right. Well, since BTLs are harmful, time to figure out how "slots downers to keep cyber-enhanced reflexes in check" is going to work without killing me in a month or less.
>>
>>43675958
If you've got wires, those can be turned on and off at will.
>>
>>43676074
Natural 6 REA + Reaction Enhancers 2. 8 REA minimum, and REs can't be switched off.
>>
>>43676184
All Cyberware can be switched off.
Don't make a fuss out of something that doesn't need to be addressed.
>>
>>43671325
>The UCAS nuked downtown Chicago
Only a liiiiitle one.
>>
>>43676299
So roleplay isn't worth the fuss... In a role-playing game?
>>
>>43676597
There's a difference between roleplay and fretting over something that is literally a non-issue.
>>
>>43676642
I'm trying to figure out how to make a character that uses BTLs without dying in the first month of gameplay because CGL cannot into addiction rules. If people burned out as fast as the addiction rules indicate, Seattle wouldn't have a drug problem, because everyone would be fucking dead.
>>
Would Bioware claws stack with Bone Augmentation?

I know strike calluses are better, but this is thematic.
>>
>>43677639
Theoretically they should, but I don't think they do mechanically. Bone augmentation changes your unarmed damage, and bioware weapons are separate weapons with their own damage formulae.
>>
>>43668722
>>There's a difference between being shanghaied by a dragon in one of their schemes without being aware of it, and then willfully making a deal with and supporting one.
Being afraid of dragons like they're some ever-looming boogeymen out to screw you does nobody any favors. Handle things professionally and there's no need to worry. Just because you cross someone powerful doesn't mean they're going to destroy you. It's business. So long as you don't do anything retarded there's no reason things can't play out smoothly.
>>
>>43650932
Former classmates and maybe even a disgraced former faculty member.
>>
>>43650932
Don't forget the unifying link between stressed academics and the shadows: Bartenders.
>>
>>43666121
Middle because I want a serviceable decent sized home. Additionally hard to find and extra secure so that once the hammer starts to drop it my PC has time to run away. The way I fluff this is usually that the property, through a variety of problems with documentation, has been around for a long time and never ended-up being bought by various corps who instead merely built around the home secluding it from most people's notice.
>>
>>43677639
>Bone Augmentation
I know what that probably is, but the only thing that came to mind was an aug where your skeleton has some autonomous intelligence system bound to it, and if you get incapacitated beyond movement it takes over and basically puppeteers your meat around until combat ends.
>>
>>43678266
So it's like a skeleton controlling you while you are out cold?
>>
>>43678266
Oh, and when active, it makes these noises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaIOaE7Mg9Y
>>
>>43678266
>Aug
Please leave
>>
>>43678266
That plus a Valkyrie and you're pretty much set.
>>
File: 384874411.png (585 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
384874411.png
585 KB, 600x507
>>43678327
No.
>>
>>43678402
Deus Ex isn't cyberpunk )))
>>
>>43678434
Neither is Ghost In The Shell.
>>
>>43678469
I know
>>
File: cyberpunk is not dead.jpg (404 KB, 1280x1256) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk is not dead.jpg
404 KB, 1280x1256
>>43678501
>>
>>43678469
>GitS doesn't deal with the alienation brought about by advances in modern technology

I bet you're one of those who think CP is really about console cowboys who type really very fast.
>>
>>43678545
Ghost in the Shell is post cyberpunk get fukt

>>43678543
Cyberpunk is the deddest of ded genres
>>
>>43678545
To be clear, I think Deus Ex and Ghost In The Shell are fine being labelled cyberpunk. But some people will be quick to go out and say that because they don't put you in the shoes of the objectivist libertarian poster child losers making headway where nobody else can that they're not cyberpunk.
>>
>>43676737
give them a shit ton of willpower and logic? (or is BTL resisted with body for some reason.)
there's some qualities to help resist addiction as well. On the whole BTLs are supposed to be stupid addicting, though I agree the low and High end of the addiction ruling pretty much break horribly.
>>
>>43678545
The series / films are. The setting isn't.
>>
>>43678590
desu even in Shadowrun that kind of character is seen as a joke. The neo-anarchists aren't exactly respected by anyone including most anarchists.
>>
So did anyone else notice you can play a straight up gargoyle circa Snow crash?
the quality is pretty broken though, for the price of taking some minor negatives if you turn your wireless off you can take the day job quality without have to spend the time on it.
You just make your money by selling the data you collect.
the quality is electronic witness data trails pg 48
>>
File: urgentcare.jpg (21 KB, 640x376) Image search: [Google]
urgentcare.jpg
21 KB, 640x376
>>43678589
>Cyberpunk is the deddest of ded genres
Only because we're living it.
>>
>>43678737
>Selling the data you collect
>On Shadowruns
>Where you're commiting crimes

You're gonna get shanked by your teammates.
>>
>>43678760
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>No we're not you nerd
>>
File: tumblr_mqtz3sg0Kl1qfzllgo1_1280.jpg (299 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqtz3sg0Kl1qfzllgo1_1280.jpg
299 KB, 1120x1600
>>43678613
Was meant to go to >>43678589.

Go figure.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.