[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5e Custom Class help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: 1440524378864.jpg (157 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1440524378864.jpg
157 KB, 750x750
Hey everyone, I figured it'd be better to ask this on here rather than on /d/ since I figure people here would have better ideas, mechanics, and simply fun-wise.

I'm make a vore-based class in 5e, and I'm looking for ideas or discussions from anyone interested in talking about it. I have some ideas of my own, but I'm always eager to hear about those of others.
>>
I love this website.
>>
>>43534713
It's got a lot of kooky characters on it, myself included, doesn't it?
>>
>>43534691

Please.

Please, no. My penis is trying to retract back into my scrotum, that's how terrified I am.
>>
>>43534741
Well if it's not your sort of thing, that's alright. I simply thought I could get better results here than another board!
>>
>>43534691
Don't subject others to your magical realm.
>>
>>43534788
If you don't like it, you're free to not look at it and let it die.
>>
>>43534816
You were looking for advice, I gave it.
>>
>>43534827
Well, if you're wondering, I'm not planning on ever using this at normal tables, I'm simply making it for my own enjoyment, or for anyone else who might like a custom class for adventures set in magical realms.
>>
>>43534691
There is a very good reason the Book of Erotic Fantasy is just a joke supplement.

Normally I'd agree with your assessment that /tg/ is the place to ask for advice with homebrew, but this...
You're probably better off asking about this on /d/ and hoping that some fa/tg/uy frequents vore threads.
>>
>>43534867
>bumping a magical realm thread
>>
File: Abyss.jpg (637 KB, 1071x1068) Image search: [Google]
Abyss.jpg
637 KB, 1071x1068
>>43534867
Ah, alright. I figured I'd give it a shot as I've seen similar matters mentioned here from time to time. Well then, if no one would like to talk about it, I will simply let this thread die.

Thank you for the advice, everyone.

>>43534893
Indeed
>>
>>43534691
Is your fetish such a big part of your personality that even your games need to be a part of it?

I mean come on man, keep that shit to the bedroom
>>
>>43534915
See here >>43534859
>>
>>43534859
That only makes it marginally better.
Common wisdom dictates that D&D sucks at anything other than D&D, so you're better off looking for something that already does what you want instead of haphazardly shoehorning it into D&D.
Now, these RPGs are universally bad ideas, just like yours, so you might actually benefit from having a look at Lands of Luste and The-RPG-that-must-not-be-named. And the aforementioned Book of Erotic Fantasy, while you're at it.
>>
File: Valiant.jpg (561 KB, 1346x1151) Image search: [Google]
Valiant.jpg
561 KB, 1346x1151
Hey everyone, I figured it'd be better to ask this on here rather than on /co/ since I figure people here would have better ideas, mechanics, and simply fun-wise.

I'm make a Prince Valiant-based class in 5e, and I'm looking for ideas or discussions from anyone interested in talking about it. I have some ideas of my own, but I'm always eager to hear about those of others.

Note the class must be a god-fearing young Saxon boy with the power to strike down any number of Vikings, but also to trick ogres and struggle with giant komodo dragons, turtles, etc.
>>
>>43534948
Well, Swallow Whole is a thing in DnD, and I was thinking about the possibilities of modifying it to base a character around it. Thank you for the advice about Lands of Luste, RPG.M.N.B.N, and The BEF, I'll give those a look at some point.

>>43534969
Sorry anon, can't say I've heard of him before now.
>>
>>43534922
That doesn't remotely answer my question
>>
File: gentoo.jpg (103 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
gentoo.jpg
103 KB, 500x494
>>43534996
Oh, well maybe you could help me with this one?

I figured it'd be better to ask this on here rather than on /g/ since I figure people here would have better ideas, mechanics, and simply fun-wise.

I'm make a Richard Stallman-based class in 5e, and I'm looking for ideas or discussions from anyone interested in talking about it. I have some ideas of my own, but I'm always eager to hear about those of others.
>>
>>43535011
I was saying that I'm not planning on using it in every game, solely ones already based around it, as well as simply for the fun of making it. Honestly, if you dislike that fetishes are incorporated into anything a person enjoys, most things aren't for you.

>>43535014
Same problem as before, sorry.
>>
File: 1433623840051.gif (2 MB, 353x234) Image search: [Google]
1433623840051.gif
2 MB, 353x234
>>43534996
Swallow Whole is a thing best left to NPC monsters. It does not make for an engaging player side mechanic.
I can't believe I'm asking this, but you DO know what RPG.M.N.B.N refers to, right?

>>43534969
>>43535014
>pic related
One point for trying, but that's the best I can give.
>>
>>43535043
Actually amazingly, most of us non-autistics manage to enjoy things that don't pander to our fetishes

Now, sexuality I will give you, but using our need to find a mate as a marketing tool is not "pandering to our fetishes"
>>
>>43535061
Listen here buddy, from this thread I'm looking to give my players their ideal D&D party of one cleric, one Richard Stallman, one Prince Valiant and one indiscriminate vore-based class.

If you can't respect that that's on you. But please do not kinkshame or charactershame me.
>>
File: PV-1-2-05.jpg (194 KB, 648x639) Image search: [Google]
PV-1-2-05.jpg
194 KB, 648x639
>>43534969
Based taste, Anon. But Valiant's probably just either a devotion paladin or a battlemaster fighter with a mix of Noble and Folk Hero for his background.

I know this is just pasta, but I really love Prince Val.
>>
>>43535061
Well, that is why I was attempting to make it more enjoyable, or at least find some way to make it work. Honestly, a large part of why I'm enjoying thinking about this is the creation aspects of it, and how to make everything work. As for the RPG you mentioned, no, sorry. I'm fairly new to /tg/, so I'm not really too sure as to every reference on here.

>>43535066
I'm sorry that my personal interests don't interest you. As for fetishes, then I suppose we must remove every non human humanoid race from the game since people will, and do, get off to them.
>>
Play a dragonborn
Grapple check to hold an oppenent at least one size smaller than you
Grapple check (if successful the first time) to place them into your mouth
Grapple check again (at a disadvantage if they are struggling) to start swallowing them
Each round they are in your stomach they take 1d6 acid damage and 1d6 crushing damage
They may still attack and if they deal half your hp in damage at any point then you vomit them up
If they deal enough to kill/knock you out they burst out of your chest like an alien and your character is utterly dead
If you kill them you cannot eat another creature for 24 hours and you must make a successful constitution save or else the bones slice up your innards on the way out dealing 1d4 permanent necrotic damage off your maximum hp total. Successful save negates that effect. DC is 10.
Unless the creature had gear on, then the check is 15.
No check necessary for creatures two sizes smaller than you are.

Done, you stupid bastard.
>>
File: 1428578929791.gif (3 MB, 280x154) Image search: [Google]
1428578929791.gif
3 MB, 280x154
>>43535087
Alright.
Yeah, I can respect that.
I can definitely give an 8/10 for that.
>>
>>43535087
vore is one of those fetishes that autists have
>>
>>43535101
He's really great.
>>
>>43534867
>You're probably better off asking about this on /d/ and hoping that some fa/tg/uy frequents vore threads.
>hoping that some fa/tg/uy frequents vore threads.
>Hoping

anon we're on /tg/, you KNOW he's gonna run into other /tg/ people in there. Hell this board practically is the blue equivalent of /d/ at times, in a scary sort of way.
>>
>>43535128
Fun ideas, I like it! Thanks for the help, anon.
>>
>>43535126
>some people fetishise a thing that exists for non-fetishistic reasons
>actively adding a fetish in, using its fetish name

>these two things are exactly the same
Yup.
>>
>>43535130
Arigato niisan
>>
>>43534691

It probably won't work simply because you'd have to play a very large creature capable of swallowing whole the average monster. Does 5e have level adjustment like 3.5? Otherwise I'd guess you'd want grappling skills and such.

Or maybe you want to swallow things non-lethally? Capture things and shove them down your throat into a pocket dimension prison, be some kind of paladin or ranger that eats criminals and spits them back out once you're back at town?
>>
>>43535087
>>kinkshame
>>charactershame
if this is meant to be a joke good job, because fi it's a troll i'm biting VERY hard

Go kill yourself as fast as humanly possible. Seriously, go enter a highway and don't leave until pieces come off your body. You're a fuckstick and your made up words are bastardizing the English language and the intent behind them is bastardizing all cultures in existence. I'm going to go drink a gallon of water, because my salt levels are so high. Fuck.
>>
>>43535155
Yes, I know it's not exactly a rock-solid argument, and yes, I know that not everyone will sexualize pixies, elves, demons, giants and giantesses, and all sort of other things, but many people will, and I think that arbitrarily limiting people based off of that seems somewhat pointless, especially when it's something they're doing for fun, not to mess with others or annoy them.

>>43535152
That's somewhat why I thought to ask here, honestly.

>>43535197
I will admit, a pocket-dimension person sounds pretty fun.
>>
>>43535087
>Kinkshame
I'm going to kinkshame you harder because you use stupid words like that you fucking tumr scum.
>>
>>43535234
>trying so hard to fit in that you miss the joke
There's a reason the term lurk more exists
>>
>>43535213
>>43535234
/pol/ this is why everyone hates you. You're incapable of seeing parody and you post like a ten year old child.
>>
>>43535126
You seriously don't know...?
Well, you're better off not knowing. Just scratch that suggestion then.
>>
>>43535335
Well now I'm curious. Honestly, I doubt whatever you could tell me about it would be all too shocking or horrifying for me.
>>
>>43534691
>>Hold my hand already, b-baka
>>
>>43534691
dumb fetishposter
>>
>>43535384
To each their own.
>>
>>43535364
Well, the game is just as fatal as its name suggests.
It is a horror that is best encountered naturally and savored on your own terms.
It's not the severity of the fetishes the game contains, but the inanity and abandon with which its creators went about it.
>>
>>43535426
Oh, yes, I've heard of it, but I've never actually looked into it, so I had no real knowledge of it aside from it's name. Is it really that bad?
>>
>>43534969
>>43535101
You know there's a Prince Valiant RPG, don't you?
>>
>>43535493
No, it's perfect for you. Everybody else is just repeating memes.
>>
>>43535598
Well I'll give it a look at some point then for some ideas. Thank you for the advice!
>>
>>43534788
>magical realm

since when are sexy amazons a magical realm? Its pretty vanilla i guess.

everyone masturbated to Xena.
>>
>>43535607
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1446972044
>>
>>43535574
Don't lie to me man.
>>
>>43535691
Uploading right now. 95 MB.
>>
>>43535802
>>43535691
http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1446973128
>>
>>43534741
This is the board that calculated the spider holding capacity of a matriarchal drow vagina. Get some fortitude Anon.

I don't know 5e yet else I'd offer advice OP.
>>
>>43536456
Thanks any ways, anon, that's quite an interesting story on its own!
>>
>>43535896
And it's even converted... Whoa.
>>
>>43536688
?
>>
>>43535574
I want to play it so bad. I think it's actually better than Pendragon.
>>
>>43534691
I actually had an idea for this, though it was more of a character concept.

The idea I had was a barbarian elf, from one of those really gnarly swamp elf colonies. Basically an elven woad raider. The idea was to have a good aligned character from a society that didn't have the usual taboos. The tagline I had was 'she files her teeth. She paints her face. She cannibalizes her enemies, unless she wants to offer them the supreme insult".

There were a number of tribes historically that canibalized their defeated enemies - you might want to do some research on those and see if something suggests itself mechanics wise.
>>
>>43534969
Oh man, haven't thought of that comic in a while. The early ones had such great artwork.
>>
>>43535680
>implying that's the problem

Did you even read the damn OP?
>>
File: 1385653366827.jpg (77 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
1385653366827.jpg
77 KB, 999x799
>Vore
No.
>>
Well, assuming by vore you mean "same-size F/X soft vore" then you're probably going to need an in universe reasoning for how women would develop such powers. It would be best to start there because the class' features will be based on this background. Is the blessing granted by some goddess of gluttony or the hunt? Is the knowledge of swallowing people passed down by a coven of assassins? Is it a strange, arcane mutation that is poorly understood by all but a few?
>>
>>43534969
I remember Prince Valiant from the sunday newpaper comics. Didn't know it was thing on /co/
>>
File: viv_thanks.png (764 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
viv_thanks.png
764 KB, 1280x720
>>43535896
>>
>>43541863
Quality is quality. Even TG has to admit that.

... sometimes
>>
>>43539284
>>43541135
Thank both of you very much! I hadn't thought too much on the backstory of the class or how it might work lore-wise. I'll keep your suggestions in mind! Thanks again!

>>43539457
Sorry.
>>
>>43534691
Do you have any art of the big one licking the other one?
>>
>>43543896
Nope, sorry anon.
>>
>>43535314
It's not that they're incapable of seeing it, it's that they're incapable of comprehending it. Inbreeding does terrible things.
>>
>>43534691
>http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?424829-Ozodrin-%285E-Conversion-PEACH%29

Might be able to use this.
>>
>>43535101
Where does one get into Prince Valiant?
>>
>>43547105
Sunday comics section.
>>
>>43534948
in all seriousness what is The-RPG-that-must-not-be-named
>>
>>43549350
Oh, that's easy, it's

F.A.T.A.arghvddgvinftguuuuu
>>
>>43549435
lost another one
>>
>>43534691
Honestly, I'd make it an archetype (or several archetypes) rather than a full-fledged class. Classes in 5e are more big-tent-high-concept-than they were in 3.5 or even 4e, and a vore class just feels too small.

Vore druid or vore barbarian, though, makes a lot of sense. Also easier to make, since you just have to come up with fewer abilities.
>>
>>43551152
Something like
>Path of the Beast-Eater
>3rd Level: While raging, you may use your bonus action to make a bite attack at one enemy within range. It deals 1d4+Str damage
>6th Level: Gain the effect of an Enhance Ability spell when after eating flesh
>10th Level: Your bite attack now deals 1d6+Str damage, and if it hits the target is grappled. Additionally, you may attempt to swallow a creature you are grappling that is at least one size category smaller than you whole. Use your action to make a bite attack against the target. If it succed's they are swallowed whole (yada yada use the Behir's stat block for the rest of this)
>14th: You can grow in size to be bigger than your enemy (probably dealing additional damage the bigger you get, but not sure how I'd flesh this one out).
>>
>Reduce Person
>Grapple
>Swallow Whole

Done. You didn't even need to make a class for it.
>>
>>43545133
Thanks, I'll take a look at it!

>>43551152
>>43551606
I know it would be tough, but that's part of the reason why I want to give it a try, since I think it'll be challenging, but fun! In any case, thanks, both of you ( I think ) for the input!

>>43553138
Yeah, but like above, I'd like to do it.
>>
Didn't Final Fantasy IX have a thing like that?
>>
>>43551606
>6th Level: Gain the effect of an Enhance Ability spell when after eating flesh

I support this if the Beast-Eater has to eat an appropriate part of the flesh.
>strength = muscles
>dex = ??? Fingers?
>constitution = heart
>intelligence = brain
>wisdom = eyes
>charisma = tongue
>>
>>43555802
Interesting idea! While more cannibalistic then I was thinking, it sounds like a enjoyable archetype to play!
>>
>>43535680
>everyone masturbated to Xena.
tfw your wife still masturbates to Xena.
>>
>>43555965
Well this is a thread about vore, it's pretty cannibalistic

But yeah, I support the idea of a vampire-ish class that gains power from eating enemies. Maybe even give ability to transform or something using consumed meat
>>
>>43556418
True, but that's more of a hard-vore focus, unless of course the person doing the eating is focusing on a specific part to take.

In any case, I still think it's a fun idea anyways, and it DOES sound like it'd work well with Druid or Barbarian, given a Druid's natural shape-shifting, and Barbarian totems changing the player's physical form somewhat.
>>
>>43556439
Idea was to put it in line with existing tone of D&D. Going full anime with soft vore feels like it belongs in a different game than me. (YMMV obviously, some people fully embrace the cartoonishness that comes from gamist design and end up with a D&D where Omnom, swallower of all makes sense.) Also, given that D&D is a combat game and people generally don't want to be eaten, there's really no way to avoid some bloodiness before the swallowing.
>>
I'm surprised nobody has brought up the all devouring vore loli thing some anon made yet. Feels it would be relevant.
>>
>>43534691
>>43557647
Well fuck, guy who made the all devouring vore loli class here, seen this thread for the past few days while skimming the catalog and only just now looked at what it was about, now I don't know much about 5e, but if it helps here's a link to the vore class I made for 3.5, maybe someone who has a better knowledge of other edition can convert it

>All devouring vore loli class
http://pastebin.com/ZqSGrwwT
>>
>>43534691
D&D 5e isn't really meant for internal customization of characters. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a filthy liar. Even if the book tells you that.
>>
>>43534893
He asked politely, and this is /tg/, not /pol/. We answer politely and then derail the thread.
>>
>>43539284
That's actually a pretty neat character concept. Reminds me somewhat of TES wood elves, who are cannibalistic because their religion forbids them from killing something if they're not going to eat it. I might steal that idea. I like wood elves being more weird and savage, rather than just pretty pointy-eared people living in a forest.

Not really vore, though, as I assume what people mean when talking about vore is a character (usually female) swallowing another person whole. That doesn't really make much sense in a non-fetish context, certainly not as a class. I could see a shapeshifting monster or demon doing that, like a succubus but instead of seducing you and draining your soul it seduces you and eats you, but not a PC class having that ability, unless you're running a game where everybody is playing a character based on some weird fetish.
>>
What was the weird frog thing that was essentially a vore based class in FFIX
>>
If the thread is still up when I get home I'll try and write up a class similar to this:
>>43558458
But for 5e.
>>
>>43535493
FATAL is mechanically a godawful game, regardless of the presence or lack of fetishistic content. Nobody should play it ever for any reason. Even if you want to run an ERP game, FATAL is terrible for that because you have to solve quadrantic equations to determine whether you succeed in having sex.

>>43559632
>unless you're running a game where everybody is playing a character based on some weird fetish.
I'd kind of want to see that, especially if it was not ERP but an otherwise perfectly normal very generic RPG campaign, except all the PCs just happen to have weird fetish powers. That seems like it could be funny.
>>
>>43559803
Oh god Quina she was sexy as fuck
>>
>>43534691
I played a Yuan Ti abomination.

He ate his enemies whole on a semi-regular basis.

The party found this generally amusing because of how dopey and sleepy he would get while digesting, and how the normally cold, arrogant snakeman would start acting like a puppy for belly rubs.

They never knew.
>>
>>43561645
Looked that up, are you sure it's a she?
>>
>>43562973
She is referred as female in the game. I don't think...whatever her race is has much in the way of sexual dimorphism, though.
>>
>>43559632
A game with characters based off of weird fetishes could be kind of fun, if you didn't take any of it seriously and were probably drunk the whole time.

>thick dragonborn ranger
>extremely strong, hips like tree trunks, a little pudgy from her diet, beginning of a scaly pot belly
>likes grapping, throwing nets, unrestrictive armored bikinis, after dinner naps, bad vore puns
>favored enemy: kobolds

>someone else is playing professional foot inspector Quentin Tarantino
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 276x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 276x400
>>43563071
>Strongfat dragonborngirl who loves voring opponents
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 183x275
Hey everyone, I figured it'd be better to ask this on here rather than on /soc/ since I figure people here would have better ideas, mechanics, and simply fun-wise.

I'm make a fat chick-based class in 5e, and I'm looking for ideas or discussions from anyone interested in talking about it. I have some ideas of my own, but I'm always eager to hear about those of others.
>>
>>43559632
>>43563071
That actually sounds pretty fun, what about the rest of the party though?
>>
>>43563771
Why do you need to make something specific. They're just overweight.
>>
>>43563071
>no belly rubs
What a fucking pleb.
>>
>Vore
Excellent taste.
>>
>>43563771
Pretty much this
>>43563892

Out side of that, we need a little more info on what you want said class to do (like how OP's wanted to be about eating). Is it fetish, like expansion or something?
>>
>>43563071
>professional foot inspector Quentin Tarantino

I feel like I'm missing something here.
>>
>>43563960
>TFW no curvy and muscular dragonborn waifu that loves it when you rub her belly after she single handedly clears a kobold camp
>>
>>43558458
>>43560441
Original ADVL guy here, the original idea was kinda really niche, if you wanted to do something more like >>43563071, I'd suggest replacing one or two of the "eat something one size category larger" with grow a size larger
>>
>>43564839
The man has a unashamed fetish for woman's feet, there's a reason so many of his movies contain long, drawnout close-ups of the lead actresses's feet
>>
>>43565115
>I'd suggest replacing one or two of the "eat something one size category larger" with grow a size larger
Size-changing is a different fetish, though, so mixing it with a class built around vore might not be a good idea (not everybody who has one of the fetishes has both).
A "regular" vore-class (ie. not the all-devouring vore-whatever) should probably be limited to being able to use swallow whole on things of their own size category or smaller, but could get various extra abilities that are tied to swallowing an enemy (being able to gain stat-boosts from eating enemies, making it harder for swallowed enemies to get out, etc.).
>>
>>43565737
That's a point, I do find a growth hot, especially growth from vore, but a bigger reason why I included that ability/suggested including growth abilities just now is that I don't really like the idea of a class who's main features flat out don't work on anything too big. Though I suppose any hypothetical class that didn't have appropriately sized targets for most of their fights would be more of a flaw of the DM screwing them over than anything else.

Switching focus for a bit, like I said earlier I don't know much about fifth edition, but don't classes there have multiple paths? So maybe you could have one that focuses on being able to eat things bigger than it should, one that grows in size, or one that's just really good at same sized vore.

I actually got a few ideas that I wasn't able to fit in the ADVL class for various reasons, but busy now but give me an our two and I can suggest some ideas.
On that note, what sort of focus did you want your vore class to be?
>>
>>43565989
>I do find a growth hot, especially growth from vore
I do find growth-vore interesting if it's permanent growth caused by eating things (rather than just growing big to eat something, then shrinking down to normal), and especially if it's exponential growth that ends up with the girl being big enough to eat the world, but that would for obvious reasons translate poorly into a DnD class.
>>
>>43566288
Eh, I was thinking as they level up they grow a few sizes, maybe some other boosts like stat and/or fort boosts, DR, SR, ect as they increase
Absolutely massive would be epic level though, planet eating largely hypothetical unless your campaign goes in the high hundreds level wise
>>
>>43565989
Okay, I'm back, my main thoughts for a vore class were split between three ideas, one that could eat everything she came across (All devouring vore loli), one that could tank heavily via healing herself when she has eaten something, and one that would buff herself by digesting things with "permanent" buffs (read class abilities) as she levels up representing her growing from eating people/monsters, additionally I thought of a spell caster type one that assimilates her opponent's minds and souls to fuel her magic (and may or may not focus on spells that make it easier to eat things like polymorph or reduce person) but that felt more like a prestige class than anything else to me

If the guy who wanted to stat a ADVL style class for 5e is here I'd be happy to help by bouncing ideas off of
>>
>>43564028
0/10
>>
>>43568187
Took me a minute,
Made me smile so I'd give it a 7/10 at least
>>
>>43568627
So like one that can swallow anything and digest quickly and one that can't eat a lot but gets buffs when stuffed and steadily grows stronger and bigger on a diet of evil (or good if you roll that way)?
Not sure about the caster one, just cause it feels odd to me to have 2 that would be pretty much pure melee and one that'd be a spell caster in the same class, are their other 5e classes like that?
>>
I was going to play a draconic vore paladin in an ERP game, everyone was excited, it was going to be fun as hell.

The GM flaked and abandoned the project literally less than half an hour before our first session after he kept asking if we were ready.
>>
>>43569189
>I was going to play a draconic vore paladin in an ERP game, everyone was excited, it was going to be fun as hell.
I would like to hear more about this character

That, and this >>43563071 post in particular has really sold me on the idea of trying to make a "buffing" vore class. Just the idea of a strong, if a bit pudgy, dragonborn girl steadily growing bigger and more muscular as she perfects her body with constant exercise adventuring and a well balanced diet of monster and evil doers and some neutral doers, and eventually some good doers as she gets less picky also a few fellow PCs sounds really really hot
>>
>>43569085
The Fighter has an Eldritch Knight archetype that learns 1st-4th level wizard spells, I was thinking this class would have more powerful but more conditional casting as an archetype.

As for the talents, 5e sort of follows the pathfinder design where most classes have a class feature that lets the player choose from a pool of abilities one ability for their character to learn. I think one of the archetypes should have something like that, maybe with a pool of ability points to go with it. In terms of raw eating (and digesting) ability that would be the strongest archetype. The others would be more about using vore to augment their other abilities.

It would be cool to make an archetype based around growth, but Huge+ sized PC's are really tough to deal with in DnD.
>>
>>43569464
>Vore paladin

Basically, the paladin of the god of the hunt. However the god was patron of both the hunter and the prey his paladins got the power to consume people whole and digest them, but also the power to channel divine magic to return them to life if they wished, so that willing prey might offer themselves to be consumed ritualistically and be rewarded by being let to go on their way afterwards.

That said, the hunt takes many forms, and just talking to a tasty looking guy or gal in the bar, convincing them to come back with you, screwing their brains out and then talking them down your throat and into your belly is considered just as valid a form of hunting as tracking down an evil bandit in the wild for a one way trip to a gurgling dragongut.

His secondary mission was to put as many draconic babies into ladies as possible to increase his god's following.
>>
>>43569464
>>43569804
What were the other members of your party?
>>
>>43569907
A barbarian trying to make his own tribe by collecting enough wives to create his own personal baby boom, and a nervous elf who hates humans and picks fights a lot. (Player had a fetish for being pushed about and bullied I believe.)

As I said, our DM made us learn Dungeon World, talked us through the whole thing, then left just as we were about to begin.

The elf player speculated he had a fetish for blue balls.
>>
>>43569599
>As for the talents, 5e sort of follows the pathfinder design where most classes have a class feature that lets the player choose from a pool of abilities one ability for their character to learn. I think one of the archetypes should have something like that, maybe with a pool of ability points to go with it. In terms of raw eating (and digesting) ability that would be the strongest archetype. The others would be more about using vore to augment their other abilities.
Oh, okay, that's good.
I was thinking a "core" class not unlike the ADVL that by default gets abilities to eat things much larger than it, hold a lot more than something it's size should, high digestion damage, and high healing rate while digesting, a variant "buffing" class that picks from two pools of abilities, one for temporary boosts while it eats and one for smaller but permanent boosts to things like str, con, DR, and size
A spell caster variant would also work, I do like the idea her spell list is geared to debuffs, polymorphs/shrinking spells with some blaster spells that are really only active when she has a full belly, probably also a power to refill spell slots after eating something and maybe even something like the 3.5 psionic power assimilate, letting her use magic known by something she ate for a bit after she swallows/digest it

>It would be cool to make an archetype based around growth, but Huge+ sized PC's are really tough to deal with in DnD.
I was thinking the "buff" class top out at huge at the most, if 5e has 3.5 style epic levels that'd be an epic feat or it's equivlant
>>
>>43569804
>but also the power to channel divine magic to return them to life if they wished, so that willing prey might offer themselves to be consumed ritualistically and be rewarded by being let to go on their way afterwards.
>That said, the hunt takes many forms, and just talking to a tasty looking guy or gal in the bar, convincing them to come back with you, screwing their brains out and then talking them down your throat and into your belly is considered just as valid a form of hunting
>His secondary mission was to put as many draconic babies into ladies as possible to increase his god's following.
Please tell me one of the ways he could bring people back is through a version of reincarnation done by impregnating a lady with one of said draconic babies

Also male pred isn't my thing but that's rather hot
>>
>>43570012
>DM had a fetish for blue balls
kek

Honestly though, that sucks man. I imagine good ERP that works with your fetishes is hard to come by.
>>
What is the attraction to vore? I don't get it....
>>
>>43570234
How durable should the predator's stomach be? For the ADVL using the swallow rules of a much larger creature makes sense because of dimensional shenanigans, but for a "normal" PC getting your stomach cut open wouldn't just heal. Or is auto-regenerating stomach ok?

Also, I like your ideas about the spellcaster. Debuffs and mind-effecting spells allow her to eat stuff without direct combat, and she can use her digesting prey to fuel big splashy spells. I was mainly interesting in it because the idea of a villain like a Drow Matron who uses vore to fuel her dark magic and eliminate her enemies is cool.
>>
>>43570290
We ruled they would just kinda pop into existence the next day. Simplified but we were going for minimal muss and fuss.

>>43570815
Yeah it really is, we were all excited then the DM poofed an hour before the session. It's pretty hard getting a group together who have enough in common to enjoy ERP without having to sit around while other people do fetishes you don't like.

>>43571092
It's really varied, one of the more widely variable fetishes out there, there are a bunch of different kinds of vore which are attractive to different people for different reasons.
>>
>>43571165
Okay. If it can't be summed up easily, then it's not going to be understandable for the majority.
>>
>>43571092
I could try and explain it but you'd just be more confused and disgusted.

>>43571165 is right though, there is huge variation in the vore community and different people enjoy different parts of the fetish. For example, monster vore doesn't do anything for me at all, because it's based on the woman (usually) being degraded and in peril. Male predators are a similar situation. It's uncomfortable for me to identify like that with the dominant party.
>>
>>43571092
Ask 6 vorefags get 8 answers
It's pretty much a dozen or so related fetishes all mixing together with different vorefags focusing on the aspects they like while ignoring those they don't

>>43571160
>How durable should the predator's stomach be? For the ADVL using the swallow rules of a much larger creature makes sense because of dimensional shenanigans, but for a "normal" PC getting your stomach cut open wouldn't just heal. Or is auto-regenerating stomach ok?
That's actually a good point, I'm not sure, I wen't with auto regeneration for ADVL simply because it's how it always is in the rules

Thinking about it, I'd probably keep some form of accelerated healing but maybe require a save vs massive damage (if that's a thing in 5E) using the total damage dealt (probably also a smaller save DC if it's under the 50 point threshold 3.5E or 5E's equivalent?)? Maybe with one of the permanent buffs being immunity to that/auto regeneration of the stomach

I've been skimming 5E rules a bit, extended rest is mentioned a lot, maybe requiring that to let the stomach heal before you get the immunity?

>Also, I like your ideas about the spellcaster. Debuffs and mind-effecting spells allow her to eat stuff without direct combat, and she can use her digesting prey to fuel big splashy spells. I was mainly interesting in it because the idea of a villain like a Drow Matron who uses vore to fuel her dark magic and eliminate her enemies is cool.
Yeah, that was sorta what I had in mind for it, would need two spell lists though, one for normal spells and one for fueled ones
>>
>>43571165
>We ruled they would just kinda pop into existence the next day. Simplified but we were going for minimal muss and fuss.
Understandable, the idea of him using his meals as fuel for his virility is hot as fuck though
>>
>telling other players and DM your fetishes so they can be present in the game
People do this? They do ERP that is neither with significant others nor on the Internet? I've done both, and both are fun, but I'd be too nervous to share my fetishes with a bunch of acquaintances.
>>
>>43534691
kill yourself
>>
>>43571359
Some people do, some folks are rather open about that sort of thing and they'll sometimes find similar people, personally I like making crunch for things, that's what lead me to writing the ADVL class, I probably wouldn't play it in anything but an online game unless I found some folks who were cool with face to face games like that and were decently attractive also maybe after a few more months on my current workout, would prefer if they thought I was decent looking too
>>
I want to play a class that powers spells by ritual self-humiliation.

Verbal components would be the player actually saying humiliating things in-character.

It's silly and even more blatantly magical realm than a vore class, since that could be explained away as just a weird fluff thing. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't play it in the right circumstances.
>>
>>43534691

is there an anal vore prc?
>>
>>43571351
He would still get a filling meal out of it, which would give him the energy to screw human women pregnant. After he screwed and ate the men.
>>
>>43571574
There are no Prestige Classes in 5e, but I was considering putting vore with non-mouth orifices as a talent for one of the archetypes. Not sure if that would include unbirth as well.
>>
File: Anal_Circumference.png (79 KB, 398x272) Image search: [Google]
Anal_Circumference.png
79 KB, 398x272
>>43549350
>>
>>43571547
Honestly if you didn't mention it as anything other than bits of fluff about a mage with very low self esteem and only RPed it every now and then, I probably wouldn't realize what's going on
Though now that I know what's going on it's hot though
Even better if the other PCs can "help" by humiliating him

>>43571574
>is there an anal vore prc?
No, not yet, refulffing is always an option though

>>43571632
>There are no Prestige Classes in 5e
Huh, there goes some of the ideas I had for it then, disappointing
I'm fine with with other orifices
Though I'd probably want unbirth to be it's own archtype, probably with the option to heal or reincarnate
>>
>>43571605
Fair enough, I just find the idea of eating the mind/soul and doing something with it, hot as fuck
I prefer assimilation but the idea of turning it into hypervirile cum is fine too
>>
>>43571699
>walk into pub/inn to ask for rumors
>goes quite well
>the innkeeper's daughter starts flirting with you
>another party member walks up and tells her you have a tiny dick

>another caster in the party casts a spell requiring you to recite a a limerick essentially saying you're his bitch in order to open your bag
>>
>>43571699
What were your Prestige Class ideas? I will try to incorporate them if I can.
>>
File: 1367247571402.jpg (24 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
1367247571402.jpg
24 KB, 383x409
While vore baffles me and I find creepy and outright disgusting. This is /tg/, so we USED to be helpful, before invasions from /v/, /pol/ and so on.

Does Zettai Reido have any rules for it? If so, couldn't you modify it for D&D (or outright use Zettai Reido, or a modified version of it?)
>>
>>43536456
wouldn't the spiders suffocate?
>>
>>43535402
>To each their own.
He didn't criticise him for having a fetish you retarded shit, he criticised him for being a dumb fetishposter who is coming on /tg/ and asking them to stat his fucking fetish for shit-n-d
>>
What are some class archetype ideas you can think of that make sense in-universe but are blatantly fetish fuel OOC?

>Barbarian who self-flagellates to enter a fury
>Druid whose circle forbids clothing under any circumstances
>Sorcerer who powers spells with feelings of humiliation
>Warlock who's bound to a succubus of some kind

Any others you can think of?
>>
>>43571757
The spell caster for one
Unbirth MILF paladins based off of this thing from a while back
http://pastebin.com/RuV96uB6
Though now I kinda want a male version of it like >>43569804 and >>43570290, where they're reincarnated by fueling the paladin's virility

Other than that it was mostly vague ideas that I felt would probably fit better for a PRC and would probably never have a reason to put forth the effort to do it, like a lamia hunter PRC with most of the abilities focusing on stalking and incapacitating prey or maybe something for monsters big enough that eating things bigger than them isn't really a bonus like a gluttonous dragoness or things that get a bonus for eating odd things like undead, outsiders, elementals, ect

>>43571777
>Does Zettai Reido have any rules for it?
No idea, only vaguely knew it was a thing before I googled it just now

>>43571841
>Bondage psion
>Hedonist spell caster/priest
>Monk who can survive anywhere and doesn't see the point of clothes
>Rogue kidnapper (bondage expert)
>Priestess who's goddess is big on lesbians
>Priest who's god is big on man love
>Ranger who REALLY likes animals
>Commoner who REALLY likes his farm animals
>Synthesist summoner who's eidolon is more than a bit based off the fetishes he denies
>>
>>43571787
The whole thing was a wash anyway; even if she shoved a bag of holding up there it'd never do anything but have a slow trickle of spiders rather than the fountain that the anon was looking for. You'd need something like a decanter of endless spiders (internalized) put on full blast to really accomplish much.

>>43536530
Search 1d4 chan, I'm sure its there.
>>
>>43571092
There is nothing attractive or good about it. It exists simply as evidence that genetics can fail us to an incredible degree. These are wastes of human beings.
>>
5e guy here.

It's bedtime for me, so I'm posting what I have and I'll pick it up again tomorrow.

http://pastebin.com/cwEPLVkW
>>
>>43571996
>http://pastebin.com/cwEPLVkW
Nice, bed for me too, looking forward to the rest tomorrow
>>
>>43571937
Then what happened to the faggot incarnate Carnac?

>>43571901
>go look up the rules
>can't find anything
>google Zettai Reido vore rules
>Suspected child abuse content has been removed from this page. Report child abuse content.

W-what?
>>
>>43571841
More in line with the curvy but strong vore dragonborn girl, but

>extremely submissive cleric girl
>total healslut
>blushes and stutters when bullied by other party members, which is often
>secretly really likes being a damsel in distress and wants every tactical scheme to involve her tied up as bait
>will passive aggressively drop hints
>"o-oh no, those lusty virile male orcs are so scary, if only we could lure them out somehow"
>while blushing and fingering a coil of rope
>if nobody takes the hint she'll eventually just openly demand that she be tied up

>sorceress specializing in inflatomancy
>uses magic powers to inflate susceptible enemies like balloons until they explode in fiery area of effect blasts or float away
>also uses her powers for utility effects by inflating other PCs into floatation devices in case of water crossing
>improvised fly spell with potentially dangerous caveats, maybe uses dragonborn vore girl or some other big party member and some ropes as a hot air balloon for the group
>destructive pyromaniac, solution to every problem involves firey explosions
>neverending and tiresome string of puns, oneliners, and double entendres about explosions, blow jobs, hate to burst your bubble

>overbearing homosexual male ogre
>spends 100% of free time in the gym
>nothing wrong with showering with other party members
>calls all other male party members "twinks"
>good game ass slaps after every battle, must be reciprocated
>attempts frequently to challenge male opponents to a naked wrestling match to settle their differences, tries to get them to agree to bet something else too if you know what i mean
>large collection of sleeveless shirts
>>
>>43557579
I can see what you mean, but yeah, I'm looking more for the "omnom" way of doing things. Even so, I appreciate any and all ideas, including ones that are much more realistic.

>>43557647
>>43558458
>>43560441
>>43565115
I like it a lot! It feels a little too strong for 5e to me, bu maybe it's not. In any case, thank you all for mentioning it, and sharing it, it's definitely fun sounding!

>>43558626
Still, no reason not to try, right?

>>43559632
Well, as some people suggested, I figure the class might have some divine, or mutational reason behind it. In any case, like I mentioned before, I'm mainly trying this to see if I can even do it, as well as share it with anyone who might be looking for something like it for a fetish-related game.

>>43561458
Ah, that's too bad to hear. Well, I think DnD would be fine, if it was customized somewhat, or attacks were fluffed to seem different then they actually are.

>>43563071
>>43563633
>>43563865
>>43564916
>>43569464
Nice to know people are enjoying the ideas put in here!
>>
>>43572240
>Artificer who makes incredibly lifelike clockwork children to infiltrate child prostitution rings
>creates them with their own peronalities and memories knowing they will be mind broken
>Is never stopped because no one else can make them as convincingly as him

>Female halfling assassin who dispatches of her targets with "reduce person"
>Never suspect because she doesn't carry any weapons and is too small and frail to physically harm anyone
>Never leaves any evidence, her victims simply vanish
>>
>>43571801
OP here, and I never asked anyone to stat my class or anything like that, I simply asked if anyone had any ideas, as I was already working on the class, but was looking for input from others to help fill it out. I figured that, judging by many of the threads that get started in here, it honestly wouldn't be too out of place, and in any case, he can always simply ignore the thread. Sorry that you disliked a simple reply to a simple statement.
>>
>>43572654
>Female halfling assassin
>dispatches of her targets with "reduce person"
Don't think reduce person can make someone that small
Though the idea of a larger female assassin doing that has merit

>>43572658
>as I was already working on the class
Well I hope the other guy keeps working on his but I wouldn't mind seeing your's too
>>
>>43571996
>>43572072
Very nice! I'm definitely going to have to give this a further look later on and maybe add some of this to the class.

>>43572240
>>43572654
Nice stuff! Character creation is always a lot of fun, especially when it comes to bizarre or odd ones! Also, that rogue got me wondering about a giantess class or archetype, or perhaps race? Something similar to the Duergar's ability to Enlarge themselves
>>
>>43572727
>Don't think reduce person can make someone that small
>>43572728
>Also, that rogue got me wondering about a giantess class or archetype, or perhaps race? Something similar to the Duergar's ability to Enlarge themselves
It always annoyed me about 3.5 that reduce/enlarge was only one size category
>TFW no canon ability that'll let you have a your BBEG grow into a giantess or better yet shrink the party and force them to try to survive in her manor
>Or the all female barracks of the local battle priestesses
>>
>>43572727
I suppose that's another bit of editing to work around. Perhaps a DM would let you trade "Reduce Person to Tiny" with a different Rogue ability?
As for my class, well, it's sadly slow going because I'm quite busy and don't have too many chances to work on it. In any case, I'm building the basic class first, then I'll be adding the Archetypes with different parts to it, like a Frog-style one, with a move like thorn whip, only with a tongue that can lead into a swallow whole, or a class built around eating, digesting to gain extra hp, and tanking, or something along those lines, as well as some other ideas. In any case, I'm quite glad for all the ideas this thread and the people in it have offered me!

>>43572755
It would definitely make for some fun encounters and situations without a doubt!
>>
>>43572727
I didn't think so either, but I chose halfling because of the common theme in GTS writing that it's the short girls who most enjoy the power they have over shrunken people.

>>43572728
It's been said before, but as cool as it is, size stuff doesn't really in DnD. A true giant(ess) race (50ft+) as a PC race would require a very unique system and setting, probably not one as focussed on combat as DnD.
>>
>>43572814
True, though a giantess villain, NPC, or DMPC that only comes in at certain points could be fun.
>>
>>43571841
>Priestess of a fertility god who gets extra spells when pregnant
>That unbirth paladin class somebody made
>Monk who fights exclusively with her feet and is forbidden from wearing shoes
>Thrallherd...Just thrallherd

>>43571337
>Yeah, that was sorta what I had in mind for it, would need two spell lists though, one for normal spells and one for fueled ones
For normal spells you could have some low level spellcasting ability (like how eldritch knight gets spells up to 4th level, IIRC), perhaps with focus on spells that make it easier to eat things (charm person and spells that incapacitate the target in some way), as the caster version would likely be physically weaker than the pure melee version, and have harder time overpowering her prey. The fueled spells could be considerably more powerful; maybe the more powerful spell the less of them you could cast before having to eat something again. Like having a full stomach would allow you to cast multiple 5th or 6th level spells or a single 10th level one.
>>
>>43568627
>That picture.
I keep telling myself I don't like this crazy-ass fetish, but... Man, I don't know. I really don't know.
>>
>>43573718
Don't worry about it, Kip's art seems to have that effect on people.

It's a shame she doesn't draw vore anymore because her Patreon sponsors don't like it.
>>
>>43573586
Maybe have the amount and power of spells you can cast tied to equivalent in size categories you've eaten. That way you'd naturally get access to bigger spells as you gain the ability to swallow bigger things, and you could still cast spells even if you don't have a full stomach (like eating a single kobold would let you cast some spells, but not as much or as powerful ones as eating an orc).
>>
>>43574620
For the powerful spells sure, but I wouldn't want to cripple the class if they've been unable to find a meal in a while
>>
>>43575003
Well, there's always the other PCs...
>>
>>43575128
Now anon, what sort of person would do that to her tasty, tasty friends?
>>
>>43575003
That's what I meant. The class should still have at least some lower level spells as standard, making it a melee/caster hybrid, but would need to eat something to use more powerful spells, with the spells you could cast depending on the size/amount of prey yu've recently eaten.

Say, you could normally cast up to 4th level spells. If you eat one small sized creature, you could cast 5th level spells. Eat two small sized or one medium sized creature and you gain 6th level spells, etc.
>>
>>43574620
>>43575679
Should the spells be taken from other classes lists? Divine or arcane? What about new, unique spells?
>>
>>43575679
Okay, yeah that's what I was thinking too
I'm not sure if linking spells to prey size is good though, not sure what else to link it to though
>>
>>43576830
Making new spells sounds like it would be a lot of work. I'm not the person who'se making the class so I don't know if he'd be up to it, but I'd avoid it unless necessary (ie. if there's an existing spell that does the same job, better to use that or modify it slightly).
Thematically, arcane casting would make more sense, since the idea seems to be devouring people to fuel your magic abilities (divine magic comes form gods, so you don't need to fuel it yourself). Probably best to go through spell lists and pcik ones that fit the class.
For the basic spells ones mostly dealing with charming and incapacitating enemies to allow them to be more easily eaten would make sense, with limited offensive spells.
For the "fueled" spells, I think going the opposite direction and including a whole bunch of very flashy and powerful spells would be fun, giving you a big contrast and shift in playstyle between the two types of spells. Plus thematically getting a massive temporary power-boost and starting to throw huge fireballs and shit around would be fitting, and encourage the character to find more things to devour for the rush of power.
>>
>>43576830
>Should the spells be taken from other classes lists?
Probably just make a list full of low level debuff/incapacitating spells that thematically fit and blasting spells that are pretty much just raw power thematically

>Divine or arcane?
I'm thinking more arcane, unless 5e's changed something about the difference between them

>What about new, unique spells?
I kinda like the idea of a shrink spell that makes the target bite sized and a polymorph that turns the target into sweets, beyond that I'm drawing a blank
>>
>>43574249
>giantesses

meh.

is there more same size stuff?
>>
>>43577410
http://kipteitei.deviantart.com/gallery/
He does vore along with other things. These days he's been mostly doing fat art since apparently that's what most of his patreon followers are requsting, which is a shame since I really like his chubby but not really fat girls with big potbellies.
>>
>>43534691
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Doppleganger
Best quest coming through
>>
>>43576957
Maybe a spell that creates a "reverse breath attack" that sucks things in front of you into your mouth, or one that gives an ADVL-style "stomach of holding". Both of those should probably be "fueled" spells, so that once you've powered up you could use them to allow you to devour more stuff to stay in the powered up state for longer or power up your spells further.
>>
>>43576942
>>43576957
>>43578213
I'm seeing some good ideas here. A basic spell progression like the Arcane Fighter (spell levels 1-4, small number of cantrips) and a small number of higher level blaster and vore spells that are unlocked (and empowered) by eating.
>>
>>43534691

>vorebased character

jesus christ how would that even work

if someone tried to do this at my table, i'd probably punch them in the face
>>
>>43579853
>jesus christ how would that even work
Swallow whole I assume

>if someone tried to do this at my table, i'd probably punch them in the face
Then you'd be That Guy, maybe not for the rest of the group but certainly for the police
I'd advise acting like an adult and telling the vorefag such a thing is inappropriate for the games you play instead
>>
On the topic of the caster archetype, here's an idea.

First, spell list. We've mostly got charm type spells, spells that incapacitate others, and a couple blaster spells per level. I'd say have it go up to Level 4 would be good.

The unique thing about this archetype, though, is that instead of spell slots, it could go based on caloric intake.

Eating normal food gives you a modest number of calories (enough to give you a little bit of casting per level), but if you eat a living creature, you get a lot more depending on the size category.

To incentivize making use of those calories, I suggest a couple things.

1) Have calories deplete over time.
2) Have an "overcast" mechanic where you can spend more calories on a spell to juice it up, down to a maximum of, say, an extra 50% on a maximum of two variables (like, say, damage dealt, duration, etc).

>CAPTCHA wants me to select the food
>>
>>43580045
Actually, come to think of it, Calories could work as a resource for the class's special abilities in general. Damn, now I want to try writing my take as well.
>>
>>43580045
>>43580088
>Calories
Could work, would have to make a new balanced subsystem though, probably something with size and HD
>>
>>43580045
I think the idea of having some higher level and more powerful spells that are only useable if you've eaten something of your own size category (or amount equal to your size category, such as two small size creatures beign equal to one medium sized one) would be good.

Tracking the calories might be difficult, though. Easiest way to do it would probably be that if you've swallowed something you can for X rounds cast spells of up to level y, depending on the size of the swallowed thing (bigger things means you can cast higher level spells and for longer time), with the ability to burn the calories to increase the level of spells you can cast or their power at the cost of reducing the amount of rounds you can cast them (up to just digesting everything you've eaten in a single round to cast one exremely powerful spell).

>>43580088
One of the other versions is already supposed to gain small permanent staboosts from eating things, which would fit in with that (have the staboosts depend on calories consumed).
The other one could burn calories to grant temporary boosts to strenght, con and health regen, or something.
>>
>>43580434
I'm writing up a version of the class with calories as the main "resource" that the class uses.

>>43580576
>The other one could burn calories to grant temporary boosts to strenght, con and health regen, or something.

That's a pretty neat idea! Thanks, anon!
>>
>>43580619
Also, on second thought, calling it "calories" is kind of silly, considering even a "normal" diet is easily over a thousand, sometimes even more than two thousand. Obviously, counting thousands and thousands of calories isn't quite something we should be considering.

Maybe I could just be vague and call them "Nutrition Points". Any thoughts on the matter?
>>
>>43580690
Actual nutrition content is usually given in kcals (kilocalories, or 1000 calories, because calories is a very small unit). You could just use Mcals (1000 kcals) instead.
Although I prefer a more vaque "nutrition points". Using actual scientific terminology feels out of place, and would lead to people having to figure the exact caloric content of a goblin or something. Making small-sized cretaures be with x nutrition points, medium-sized y points etc. is simpler.
>>
>>43580793
Yeah, I'm taking the spell point system from the DMG and modifying it a bit. I'm thinking 3 Nutrition Points would be roughly equal to a medium creature's nutritional needs for a day.

As far as how many NP a creature gives upon being digested, I'm thinking of it being a base number (determined by size category) multiplied by half the HD. So it'd look something like

Tiny: 1 * (HD / 2)
Small: 2 * (HD / 2)
Medium: 3 * (HD / 2)
Large: 4 * (HD / 2)
Huge: 6 * (HD / 2)
Gargantuan: 8 * (HD / 2)
>>
>>43534691
Is the idea of vore getting sexual pleasure out of being inside the body of something else? You can roll wizard and get the right spells to make yourself large enough to be able to safely ingest others; you can also specifically be an alchemist who also can specialize in making potions which can lead to some vore stuff. It's easier to be something like a mage class that can use magic to shapeshift for the ease of RPing with others who aren't vore fans.

>>43534969
Prince Valiant RPG or honestly just make a Fighter with an ass ton of feats.
>>
>>43581143
See >>43571165, >>43571275, and >>43571337

Vore is the intersection of a half dozen other fetishes, so people like it for different reasons. Endosomatophilia, what you described, is one of the more common fetishes to overlap with vore.
>>
>>43581304
Well, my answer remains the same. Wizards and alchemists are masters of legitimately fully changing their bodies into whatever the fuck they want. Might have to be quite high level to pull it off though.
>>
>>43580946
So swallowing a 200 pound person with one hit die would only provide as many nutrition points as a regular human needs each day anyway?

It seems like you might just be better off with a mage who binges on fattening food under this system.
>>
>>43534691
There is a Pathfinder 3pp making a class based on something similar. The book should be launching this month or the next.
Here is their playtest draft, see if you can convert something, or get some ideas: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aYw_GYEv6wQXgPvd8KEIViHk4mG_Zp5T1U1A_WnSL_4/edit?pli=1
>>
>>43580946
>>43582271
I think Nutrition Points should be reserved for the vore class, they don't make a whole lot of sense otherwise.
>>
>>43582385
Yeah, I'm just basing them off Spell Points because hey why not?

>>43582271
>So swallowing a 200 pound person with one hit die would only provide as many nutrition points as a regular human needs each day anyway?

In retrospect, that was actually pretty retarded. Somehow it didn't occur to me that we don't eat a whole person's mass of food every day.

Whatever, it's not gonna matter anyway.
>>
Hm, do you guys think it's too much to give the Devouress a Gastric Power at level 1? All the other classes only get two features at level 1, but the Devouress would get three if I gave her Nutrition/Gastric Powers.

Also, do you guys have any better names than Gastric Powers? It sounds kinda dumb.
>>
>>43580946
Okay, I like the break down of points but as >>43582271 pointed out it doesn't work as well for actually keeping track of nutrition

>>43582787
>Hm, do you guys think it's too much to give the Devouress a Gastric Power at level 1? All the other classes only get two features at level 1, but the Devouress would get three if I gave her Nutrition/Gastric Powers.
I don't see it as an issue, voracious swallow and digestion kinda go hand in hand and would be fine as a single power anyway

Though one thing I do like now that I'm thinking about it is linking any sort of accelerated healing they get to NP

>Also, do you guys have any better names than Gastric Powers? It sounds kinda dumb.
No idea, lets leave that as a work in progress for now then, maybe as the actual powers are stated out an anon will have inspiration
I do think some word related to the body would fit well, maybe metabolism _________ or something?
>>
>>43583045
>Okay, I like the break down of points but as >>43582271 pointed out it doesn't work as well for actually keeping track of nutrition

That's fair. I think what I'll do is just have it so that "normal dietary habits" keep you at about half and actually eating living creatures gives you the good stuff.

>Though one thing I do like now that I'm thinking about it is linking any sort of accelerated healing they get to NP

I was thinking of having it be a small-ish cost to have the normal Nutrition Points go to HP instead. I haven't worked out the exact math on that yet, though.

>maybe metabolism _________ or something?
Metabolic Talents could work well. What I might do instead is make them "fixed" sort of like the Monk's talents. Like, say, you get "Harden Stomach" at Level 2, Stimulate Digestion at Level 4, Charming Stomach at Level 6 if you chose the mage path, and all those use Nutrition instead.
>>
>>43583256
>I was thinking of having it be a small-ish cost to have the normal Nutrition Points go to HP instead. I haven't worked out the exact math on that yet, though.
That could probably work, not really sure how valuable HP is in 5e, but I'd start at a 1:1 ratio and balance it from there

>What I might do instead is make them "fixed" sort of like the Monk's talents. Like, say, you get "Harden Stomach" at Level 2, Stimulate Digestion at Level 4, Charming Stomach at Level 6 if you chose the mage path, and all those use Nutrition instead.
On one hand that'd probably be the easiest to do and balance, on the other I like the idea the PC can pick and choose. I guess it really depends on what powers are available
>>
>>43534691
It'd be fun to have temporary bonuses derived from the currently digesting target.

Maybe have these bonuses grow as they level?
Have the class gain small attribute bonuses early in such as temporary characteristic/AC buffs, but in later levels, potentially they could outright borrow features such as breath weapons and resistances.
>>
>>43583471
>On one hand that'd probably be the easiest to do and balance, on the other I like the idea the PC can pick and choose. I guess it really depends on what powers are available

That's fair! I guess that's why we're doing different takes on the class, after all. I wish you the best of luck~

>>43583596
>It'd be fun to have temporary bonuses derived from the currently digesting target.

That's actually what I'm doing with one of the (three) archetypes. Right now, what I'm doing is basically

>Same-size archetype
Basically an archetype centered around having a full belly constantly and getting bonuses from it.

>Size difference archetype
Focuses on eating tons and tons of prey and digesting them quickly. Either grows to start carnage or shrinks to disable her enemies.

>Willing prey archetype
Mixed between size difference and same size. She focuses more on using spells and tricks to either make the prey helpless enough to eat or walk right into her mouth.
>>
>>43583720
Size Difference sounds pretty fun to play.

You have anything planned for other details of the class such as armor restrictions or important attributes yet?
I'd guess that this will end up as Constitution, the class.
>>
>>43583847
Constitution and Wisdom are what I'm basing this off of. Constitution for digesting prey and such, Wisdom for hunting them down. Depending on the archetype, Strength or Dexterity could end up being important too.

Armor has to be Light, since Medium or Heavy won't stretch too well to accomodate big bellies. In fact, lemme give you the basics as I have them so far.

Hit Points
Hit Dice: 1d10 per Devouress level
Hit Points at First Level: 10 + Constitution modifier
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d10 (or 6) + Constitution modifier

Proficiencies
Armor: Light armors
Weapons: Simple weapons, crossbows, nets, whips
Tools: Cook's utensils
Saving Throws: Constitution, Wisdom
Skills: Choose two from: Animal Handling, Athletics, Intimidation, Perception, Stealth

Equipment
Start with (a) any simple weapon or (b) a crossbow
Start with (a) a whip or (b) a net
An explorer's pack and 50 feet of rope
>>
>>43583972
Not sure about wisdom but I can see it and CON, I see no direct good fit,
>>
>>43583972
>Start with (a) a whip or (b) a net
>An explorer's pack and 50 feet of rope

o bby
Rest of it looks good though so far.
I was going to suggest same Con/Wis split as well.

The only problem I see so far is how digestion is actually handled. Powerlessness is often key to the fetish, but it seems like a difficult part to balance in order to find the right spot between fun, lewd, and mechanical strength.
>>
>>43584258
The way I'm handling it, Digestion is basically broken down into Digestion Dice as crushing damage + Con modifier as acid damage. You don't have to do anything to trigger the damage, it just does it each time your turn comes back around.

The prey, meanwhile, has to make a disadvantaged attack against 10 + your natural armor. If they can deal a quarter of your health from the inside, you spit them back up and make a Con save to not get Nauseated. Naturally, if you're Nauseated, you can't eat anything.

As far as actually swallowing goes, the prey has to be either helpless, not resisting, or grappled, in addition to being at most, the same size as the Predator.

The way I have it set up now, Big Eaters (mostly same size archetype) can just straight up grapple and eat characters that are larger than them. Size Shifters (mostly size difference characters) just get big or shrink their prey. Tricksters use a combination of trickery and size reduction to get big prey in them.
>>
>>43584503
Also, at 1st level, the Predator has the ability to turn off digestion at will, so if she wants to, she can have, a bellyfriend buffing her from the inside and stuff. Perfect for next level healer bullying.
>>
>>43584503
Sounds fun, anything she can do to aid digestion? Ranging from generic tummy rubs, drinking potions, poisons, booze, etc all the way to instomach structures like big dumb acid spitting/grappling tentacles.

How long does Nauseated last? I'd be afraid that an unlucky roll would gimp her for the rest of the combat.

>>43584560
Also makes me envision an Inception tier Devouress chain o' stomachs where they continually pass a target down into further waiting Devouresses.
>>
>>43584848
>Sounds fun, anything she can do to aid digestion?

There's a low level class feature called Stimulate Digestion (basically just rubbing her belly) that allows you to use two damage dice instead of one. I might let aid another add a bonus to damage via a belly rub. Maybe using the aid's Dex modifier.

I'll definitely hash out how consumables affect digestion - it should be a bigger bonus than aid another, but if it's too big then all she's gonna do is down the stuff once she eats a few people.

>all the way to instomach structures like big dumb acid spitting/grappling tentacles.

That's actually pretty nice. I think I'm gonna let the size difference archetype have something like that.

>How long does Nauseated last? I'd be afraid that an unlucky roll would gimp her for the rest of the combat.

Ah, sorry, I forgot to tell you. It lasts 1d4 rounds. However, given that it's a Con save to resist and she has Con proficiency, I think it'll balance out so long as I keep the DCs sane.
>>
>>43584848
>Sounds fun, anything she can do to aid digestion? Ranging from generic tummy rubs, drinking potions, poisons, booze, etc all the way to instomach structures like big dumb acid spitting/grappling tentacles.
Not the guy making things but I'd probably have some of the archetype specializations focus on aiding digestion, most of them being a Big eater exclusive ability

But your comment about potions makes me think of a Devouress chugging a thing of alchemist fire or a flask of acid to help deal with unruly prey

>How long does Nauseated last? I'd be afraid that an unlucky roll would gimp her for the rest of the combat.
I'd say maybe 1d4, just my ballpark suggestion

>Also makes me envision an Inception tier Devouress chain o' stomachs where they continually pass a target down into further waiting Devouresses.
Amusing but I'd probably limit that, except for Big eaters or Tricksters that shrunk each other

>>43585013
So pretty much what I was thinking
>>
>>43584560
>You will never be a low level healslut nervously looking for a party to join.in a seedy tavern
>You will never find yourself thrown over the shoulder of a half drunk, very curvy, and very strong dragonborn woman obviously looking for a quick pump and dump
>She will never ignore your feeble protests as she heads to her room for the night, stripping you once she gets there and throwing you down on the bed
>She will never spend what seems like hours forcefully ridding you until she's sated, leaving you limp, exhausted, and sore
>She will never take a moment to stretch while straddling you, mumbling about how cute boys always causes her to work up an apatite
>Your relief at her being finished will never give way to a moment of confusion as she picks up your limp form, before it turns to terror as she shoves your head in her mouth and quickly gulps you down
>She will never finish stretching as she mumbles about still being hungry and heading back down to the bar to order herself a feast
>She will never rack up a gigantic tab, gorging herself on meat and mead as you try to get anyone's attention through her thick muscle and fat
>She will never stagger back to her bed, gurgling gut full of food, booze, and you, as she curls up for the night, satisfied in more ways than one
>She will never wake up the next morning with a slight hangover, a still somewhat pudgy belly, and a small comment about who did she eat last night before paying her tab and seting off on the road, either ignoring or unable to hear your efforts to get her attention
>It will never be nearly two days latter before she acknowledges your existence, waking you with a quick smack on her plump belly asking if you're a healer
>She will never chuckle when you say yes, mentioning she wasn't sure and that healers always go to her hips, the only reason you haven't been added to them is she'll need someone to patch her up
>She will never mention she might even let you out later
>>
>>43585307
God dammit anon I'm trying to write the class! Thank you for the story, though.
>>
>>43585482
Oh wait shit, ignore the trip, I decided against it.
>>
File: devouress11-10.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
devouress11-10.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Alright, I'm gonna fuck off for the night, but first I'll share what I've got so far. It's kind of rough, unfinished, and the wording isn't pretty, but there it is.

Lemme know if there's a goof somewhere or if you see any potential imbalances.

One thing I'm thinking of doing is turning Nutrition gain into a slow creep equal to your digestion damage instead of just getting it all at once when the prey is dead, that way if the prey escapes it isn't a complete loss.
>>
>>43586120
Like most of it so far, but I'd give the acidic tentacles and Vacuum attack to Big eater, but that's probably because I'm thinking of the big eater as All Devouring Vore Loli: 5th edition and like the idea of the Size Shifter's whole thing being self buffs
Trickster stuff is very good though
>>
File: bondage wizard.png (330 KB, 689x413) Image search: [Google]
bondage wizard.png
330 KB, 689x413
>>
>>43585482
>Thank you for the story, though.
You're welcome
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>43534691
hold on, let me roll to save against this stupidity
>>
>>43586991
i guess i failed the roll
sorry, anon
>>
>>43586120

I'm the original guy who posted this: >>43571996

It looks like the class is coming along nicely. You guys are much better at coming up with names for this stuff than I am.

I agree with >>43586355, the vacuum attack and stomach tentacles should go to the Big Eater archetype, maybe as optional abilities at one of the levels (6th, 10th, or 14th).

The actual size changing ability itself will probably be the hardest to balance and design because I don't think there are rules in 5e for how your stats change when you shrink or grow two or more size categories. It might be best if that ability scales as the Devouress levels up beyond simply having more nutrition points to use. Like, 1 size until 6th level, then 2 until 10th, and so on.

I image the trickster's 3rd level ability will be a spell progression like the arcane fighter? If I have time tomorrow I could throw together a spell list.

All-in-all though, it looks really polished.
>>
>>43582385
>>43582469
I would assume that whatever power lets the vore class swallow people whole and power themselves up also vastly increases her metabolism, so 3 nutrient points is how much she needs to eat per day.
>>
>>43586120
OP here, and dang, this has come along far faster and nicer than mine! Excellent work! Would you mind if I copied some parts of yours for mine?
>>
>>43586120
>>43586355
>>43587155
I think the tentacles could remain with the size shifter since it does fit with the theme of modifying your body. The vacuum attack could go to the big eater, though.
They way I see the focus of each specialisation would be:
Big eater=being able to eat large prey (or huge amounts of smaller prey). Should probably get bonuses to allow faster digestion, as otherwise it would be difficult to benefit from being able to eat huge prey (they could probably just struggle out of the stomach before you deal enough damage to kill them).Maybe something like the ADVL's "instant digestion" ability that forces anything in her stomach to make a fort save or get digested. Could maybe also get improved health regeneration from spending NP, making it the "tank" specialisation.
Size shifter=abilities related to changing size and shape. I think changing other things' size would better fit the trickster specialisation, and the size-shifter should be focused on altering their own body. Aside from size-changing and stomach-tentacles, they could have some other ways to alter themselves as well, such as using NP to temporarily boost their stats or gain natural armour/weapons.
Trickster=Magic-focused, specifically magic that makes it easier to eat the target, such as charming, shrinking or othervise incapacitating them.

All in all, though, that looks very good.
>>
>>43563771
they need a few special class features, I'd think...

Impressive Girth: the Fat Chick gains bonus hit points equal to twice her Fat Chick level.

Inhale: the Fat Chick can consume a full meal as a full round action, a smaller meal as a standard action, and a snack or potion as a move action. at higher levels, this feature improves to Swift Inhale, and all of the action costs are lowered by one step.

Stress Eat: whenever the Fat Chick is targeted by a spell or effect with an emotion descriptor and fails to save against it, she can consume a meal to reroll the save at +2

Slow Metabolism: The Fat Chick automatically increases the duration of the effects of consumed food or potions by a number of rounds equal to her Fat Chick level.

But I Have a Great Personality!: The Fat Chick may reroll a failed Charisma-based check once per day, per Fat Chick Level. she may add her Constitution Modifier to this roll if the target is "in to fat chicks."

Put your Weight into it!: a Fat Chick may add her Constitution modifier in addition to her strength modifier on a single attack or Strength check a number of times per day equal to her Fat Chick Level. this bonus is calculated exactly as though it were additional Strength modifier, and thus grants attack and damage bonuses on an attack, and is multiplied normally for critical hits or using a two-handed weapon.
>>
>>43539411
I tried.
>>
>>43586120
>One thing I'm thinking of doing is turning Nutrition gain into a slow creep equal to your digestion damage instead of just getting it all at once when the prey is dead, that way if the prey escapes it isn't a complete loss.
That seems like a good idea.
Also, while it makes sense from a balance standpoint, having you always get half of your max nutrient points from rest and normal meals feels somewhat weird at higher levels where you have a very large amount of nutrient points, since 20 or so nutrient points would equal to a huge amount of food.
>>
>>43573718
I get off to it when I imagine that the art depicts pregnant women.
>>
>>43585307
>>43586120
>>43587155
>>43587760
>>43588327
Speaking of healers and abilities, what if the ability to hold someone in your stomach without digesting them eventually upgraded into being able to hold them in there and heal them?

Like, chubby muscular dragonborn girl could swallow her horribly maimed comrades and temporarily repurpose her digestive system to use the regenerative powers of her gut flora to stabilize and heal them. Obvious downsides could include inability to digest things while your belly's full of regenerative fluid, big nutrition cost in proportion to how much healing you provide, and bloating/indigestion.

It'd probably appeal to the endosomatophilia crowd and people who like "you owe me so I own you" type situations.
>>
>>43589649
That I actually feel would be better for an unbirth archetype
>>
>>43586355
I only very vaguely remember the ADVL now that you mention it, but eh. Big Eater kinda stumped me on how to make her decent as the huntress concept I was thinking of.

>>43587155
>vacuum attack and stomach tentacles should go to the Big Eater archetype

If everyone's in agreement, then I think I'll move them there instead.

>It might be best if that ability scales as the Devouress levels up beyond simply having more nutrition points to use. Like, 1 size until 6th level, then 2 until 10th, and so on.

Yeah, Shift Size needs some work. I'll work on how the stats change when I finish up on the thing.

>I image the trickster's 3rd level ability will be a spell progression like the arcane fighter? If I have time tomorrow I could throw together a spell list.

Pretty much that exactly (notice that Nutrition Points cap off at 50 - that's the highest amount of Spell Points you would get before you start being able to cast 5th level spells. I might tweak t a bit though).

Also, if you want to make a spell list, go nuts! I was planning on having it mostly be charms and transmutations to make prey easier to swallow with a couple blasty spells for good measure and versatility.

>>43587399
Go right ahead. Feel free to copy or modify whatever you like about my take on the class.

1/2
>>
>>43589761
I agree. Healing and vore don't really thematically fit. Unbirth and healing would fit better. I quess we have to make an unbirth class as well, then? Or just a spell that could be taken by certain clerics or something. Not sure if it has enough material for a full class.
Maybe a class for a cleric of some fertility goddess with pregnancy and unbirth focused spells.
>>
>>43589860
2/2

>>43587760
My take was basically that Big Eaters would focus on the largest prey they could find without focusing on "small fry" unless there wasn't anyone else to eat whereas Size Shifters would just fill their stomachs with massive amounts of tiny prey.

I like the idea of shifters being exclusively Giantess and Tricksters being all about shrinking, though, so I think I'll go with that moving forward.

>>43588576
Somewhere around Level 10 or so, I was actually planning on having a feature that just improved the efficiency of digestion, partly to justify that.

>>43589649
>>43589761
I like both of those ideas, but honestly, I think it would be best to cover non-mouth/stomach vore as just refluffing the abilities. If anything, I think unbirth would work better as some sort of conversion type of deal.

Regardless, I really really like the idea of eating/consuming/engulfing teammates to heal them, so I'll work it in somehow. Personally, I really like the duality of the stomach being able to either break its contents down mercilessly or tenderly heal them, but if the general consensus is that people don't like it, I'll find another way to work the "you're in my body, you heal" concept in. Like >>43589869 says, maybe it can be a Cleric spell or something.
>>
>>43589860
>Big Eater kinda stumped me on how to make her decent as the huntress concept I was thinking of.
Since she's the version focused purely on eating things (as opposed to the Size Shifter who has body alteration and the Trickster who has magic along with eating things), she should be by far the best at it. Getting some bonuses on the digestion damage, making her stomach more durable, ADVL style "fort check or get instantly digested" ability, etc. Maybe getting statboost from eating things as welk, although that might fit the Size Shifter better.
>>
>>43589963
That's a pretty good idea. The fort check or get digested instantly thing seems pretty absurdly powerful, though. It should probably at least be an activated thing. The way it's breaking down so far, it looks like the Archetypes are something like this:

>Big Eater
Best at plain old eating, doesn't give a shit about size difference, deals damage by eating

>Size Shifter
Big girl, uses prey to buff herself, possibly a bit tanky

>Trickster
Mage, shrinks her prey, lots of debuffs and control methods, some blasty spells too

Does that sound good?
>>
>>43590234
The ADVL ability was an action she had to perform, I think, and a very high level ability.

Those descriptions sound good. The important thing is that the specialisations have abilities that let them perform their role.
Big Eater needs to be able to swallow and digest creatures considerably bigger than herself, and should have abilities geared towards that.
Size Shifter needs to be able to, well, shift her size, and can have other abilities fitting with the theme of altering your body.
Trickster should be the weakest in direct combat, but have tricky magical abilities to weaken her prey (such as shrinking, charming or stunning them).
>>
>>43590234
The fort check thing was a high-level ability that had to be activated, there is a pastebin link to the ADVL class upthread if you want it for ideas.

As for the archetype ideas that sounds good, though I was thinking that like the trickster uses vore to boost her spellcasting, the big eater/buffer uses vore to be tanky (and getting tanky even on an empty belly as she gets high level) when I originally suggested it, but one based on size/self modification is good too
>>
>>43590425
I was kind of thinking of the Big Eater being the tanky one, Size Shifter the melee damage one and Trickster the magic one to cover all three archetypes, although the first two could also switch places.
>>
>>43590425
Here's the relevant part from the pastebin:

>Instantaneous Digestion(SU)
At level 18 an ADVL gains the ability to attempt to digest everything in her stomach instantaneously. Once a round if the ADVL wishes, everything in her stomach must make a fortitude save (DC 10+1/2 ADVL levels+ CON, save negates) or die, the ADVL is healed equal to half the combined hit points of all targets as Digestive Regeneration
>>
>>43592307
In retrospect making that once a round was probably overpowered
>>
>>43592463
Well, it's a level 18 ability, a level most campaigns would be unlikely to reach, and at which point any casters have long since become nigh-omnipotent demigods.

>>43589869
>Maybe a class for a cleric of some fertility goddess with pregnancy and unbirth focused spells.
Somebody made an unbirth paladin, and I remember a prestige class from one thread that gained stat bonus from pregnant, but I don't think that was ever made into a pastebin or anything. Combining elements of those two could make a class.
Start with abilities that remove any penalties of being pregnant and remove the chanse of miscarriage from anything that doesn't kill you outright, and at higher level get bonuses when pregnant and eventually an ability to unbirth people, gaining the same bonuses you would if you were pregnant and either healing the unbirthed target (if friendly) or de-aging them back into a baby (if enemy).
>>
File: LeechGirl.png (203 KB, 432x334) Image search: [Google]
LeechGirl.png
203 KB, 432x334
Bumping so the thread might be up when one of the anons working on the class has some more stuff to show.
>>
Alright, gonna try my hand at this, don't really know much about 5e so I may end up making classes for 3.5 like I did ADVL, will post when I finish typing them up
>>
Found something a bit interesting.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53478829

Apparently it's a vore PnP RPG. I can't read moon at all, but here it is for anyone here who might be able to.
>>
File: Devouress.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Devouress.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43597506
Back, heavily based it off of >>43586120, mostly just added my own versions of the paths but there was some slight changes to the class features though I have no idea how to balance or play 5e so any suggestions is worthwhile
>>
>>43600095
This looks close to a finished product.

Immediate suggestions would be to rename the Minigiantess feature to just Giantess and make the 20th level power something else.

Also a few abilities that all the paths have would be good. Maybe at 5th, 9th, 13th, and 18th levels. I feel as if there are too few abilities to use nutrition points on.

Also, is the swallow any creature, or do they still have to be grappled? I originally put grappled. helpless, or willing, but it doesn't specify anymore.

I'll work on the spell list for the Essence devourer also.
>>
>>43599667
I've always hated that Pixiv doesn't load multi image things until you scroll to the images
Also that massive two page chart in the back worries me
>>
File: 1438715618028.jpg (153 KB, 1339x361) Image search: [Google]
1438715618028.jpg
153 KB, 1339x361
...this thread is still alive?
...and productive?
I...I'm impressed. And scared. Yet again.
Damnit guys.
>>
>>43603506
Why do you think I decided to come here in the first place? /tg/ gets stuff done, and done well!
>>
>>43602068
>Immediate suggestions would be to rename the Minigiantess feature to just Giantess and make the 20th level power something else.
It actually originally giantess, I just changed it to minigiantess and added giantess cause I couldn't think of another thing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.