[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Step out the way, worst Primarch coming through.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 587x774) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 587x774
Step out the way, worst Primarch coming through.
>>
Vulkan is the best
>>
>>44330427
LEMAN RUSS, The Wolf King 400pts
WS 8 BS 5 S 7 T 6 W 6 I 6 A 5 Sv 2+/4++
Infantry (Character)

1 (Unique)

Wargear:
Mjalnar: S: User Ap 2 Melee Instant death
For games set during the Battle of Prospero Mjalnar may be replace with the Spear of Russ
The Spear of Russ: S: -1 Ap 1 Melee Witch-Bane
Witch-Bane: When in a challenge against an enemy psyker all blessings that the opponent in the challenge have is negated
The Wolf-Guard: 2+ Armour save and a 4+ Invulnerable save

Special rules:
Primarch
Preferred enemy (Primarch)
Night vision
Sire of the Vlka Fenryka: All Space Wolves gain +1 Ld, all Space Wolves in the same unit as Leman Russ gain the Crusader Special rule
Very Bulky
Relentless Duelist: All opponents in a challenge with Leman Russ suffer -2 WS
Master of assault: While Leman Russ is the warlord, all Space Wolves in the same Detachment as Leman Russ gain the outflank and acute senses special rules
>>
>>44330870
Relentless Duelist doesn't fit him. Replace it with rules to allow his two wolf siblings to be with him.
>>
File: Lion.jpg (239 KB, 827x1104) Image search: [Google]
Lion.jpg
239 KB, 827x1104
LION RULES WHEN
>>
>>44331200
>If Lion El' Johnson and Leman Russ are engaged in a Challenge and either models are reduced to one wound, Lion automatically deals a wound to Leman Russ. No saves may be taken against this wound.
>>
>not perturabo
>>
>>44331200
New chaos dex
>>
File: hyes.gif (1 MB, 288x162) Image search: [Google]
hyes.gif
1 MB, 288x162
>>44331808
this pleases me.
>>
File: The_Sigillite_clean.jpg (51 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
The_Sigillite_clean.jpg
51 KB, 500x495
Silly mortals, Lorgar was the worst Primarch, I knew it firsthand. Weak, bitter, and drove his brothers to damnation and the Imperium to ruin.
>>
>>44335393
>>44335393
>>44335393

kek why is Leman Russ such a touchy subject for you fags?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.