[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GrandKingdom General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3
File: Newest Map.jpg (3 MB, 1848x1608) Image search: [Google]
Newest Map.jpg
3 MB, 1848x1608
Previous Thread
>>44129624

Okay guys last thread reached thread limit again
I'll be answering questions through the night

Next game is in 14 hours at Monday 11 am EST
>>
Resources:
>Goldmine producing 175lbs a month
>5 Songbirds (2 males, 3 females)
>5 barrels of Fruit Wine
>A reliable source of Mead presumably since Ive mead halls
>4 dozen Ivory tusks
>Reliable food supply, wheat and fish
>Ivory Workers
>A reliable source of wood
>An Iron mine
>75lbs of unworked Silver
>Medicine
>A supply of glittering pearls
>1.95 Tons of Tusker Meat stored
>Deer Hides
>Cannibal Skulls
>A constant supply of Gunpowder and a stockpile of such

Knowledge:
>Advanced Architecture
>Steel Working
>Sailing
>Archery
>Agriculture
>Cartography
>Survivalism
>Tracking
>Ballistae Manufacture
>Mining

Currently Trading for:
>Gemstones, knowledge of Root Cellars and a Skydock (Venicia)
>Horses, horse rearing and shoeing knowledge, the knowledge of how to ferment horse milk, a highway inspection and a barrel of fruit wine (Albatross)
>The knowledge to make Armour Piercing Arrow Heads, warm winter clothing, a steel Foundry and a supply of warm winter clothing(Lenqus)
>A constant supply of Medicine and a promise of Tamed Oxen when available (Camaro)
>A constant supply of Yumatsu Fire

I am Seeking:
>Flying Contraptions
>Herbs, Spieces, Fruit
>Compasses
I am allied with Greenland, Lenqus, Camaro and Venicia and at war with no one

I am still seeking technology/knowledge. I can offer good trades for such and will gladly entertain any other trading offers.

My settlements are as follows:
Capital (Herrenshfestning): (1, 18) Holds 7,000 people as well as the Hall and the Embassy
Gold Mining City (Gullfjellet): (1, 17) Near the capital so not as big but still holds 5k
Trade Port (Buklander): (2, 13) 5k permanent but the population swells and falls with trade.
Misc. City (Stormidtveis): (8, 1) Holds 5k and acts as a local trade hub
Iron Mining City (Svarthoyde): (6, 5) Holds about 5k, a stereotypical mining city
Beyond that, the remaining 10 k are in scattered villages.

Total Population: 37,000
>>
Military Forces: Militia, Coastguard Patrols, Navy, Fortifications

Militia:
7,400 Men at Arms armed as follows; 1 Spear, 1 Shield, 1 Helmet, 1 shield, 1 Maille Shirt, 1 Crossbow, all of weapons of Steel and Wood as appropriate, all armour of Iron and Wood as appropriate

Coastguard:
200 small boats, armed with Crossbows

Navy:
100 Basic Ships, with Ballistae of high quality and power.
10 Dreadnoughts, with double the Ballistae, iron armour and 2 Ballistae dedicated to the projection of Jars of Yumatsu Fire (Carry 10 each)

Fortifications:
2 Fortresses (with Stone Walls, Round Towers and 5 Cannons)
1 Capitol (With Stone Walls, Round Towers and 5 Cannons)
1 City (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
2 Mining Cities (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
1 Trading Port (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
Numerous Small Villages (with Stone Walls)
>>
Just gonna repost my question from the last thread: Considering I'll soon have the means for such and I have stockpiled gunpowder for a long time by this point, would I need to dedicate an action to starting production of cannons or can I just designate that as a thing once the Foundry is established?
>>
>>44160129
Any word on this Odd?
>>44160300
>>
>>44160300
You will need to research cannons yourself but you will get a bonus as you have had them for so long, but then in the same turn build a foundry (because lenqus have you that knowledge I presume) and the following turn you'll have cannons
>>
>>44161094
Well, Lenqus has agreed to build me a foundry so thats already taken care of. I need to research building them. Alright, I can work with that.

Can I subsume that under ''advanced artillery'' or does it need to be a seperate thing?
>>
>>44161142
Advanced artillery would come after cannons, think of that as cannons [II] because when I think of advanced were getting near napolian style cannons, and or ottoman bombards
>>
>>44161280
Oh. Fair enough I guess. So I need to research Cannons next, cool. Or soon anyway
>>
So just to check, we have confirmation that the Pearl Isles are heavily forested, yeah?
>>
>>44161560

Yes they're jungle islands
>>
>>44161778
Just wanted to make sure. A plan is taking root
>>
Just thinking, could I universally boost my armour quality to Steel, including the Dreadnoughts, or would infantry and dreadnoughts be seperate actions?
>>
>>44161778

whats the thing with nomads? who roll them?
>>
>>44162619
No one as yet. Theyre just there
>>
>>44162639
Good to see you again.
We talked about a trade of mead and yumatsu fire. Are you interested in fruit or herbs in exchange for iron?
>>
>>44162797
I likely will not be here for much longer but if you wish to trade, speak your offer and I will hear it. How much of each and what use will these herbs be to me?
>>
>>44162862

Like the fruit these are to eat basically, they may be used in medicine as well. idk how much, maybe tomorrow would be a better day to continue the negotiations Im kinda sleepy
>>
>>44163090
Either works for me. We can round out the trade now if you want. How much iron do you desire? Do you need to arm your peoples?
>>
>>44163139
>>44163090
Alright then, I suppose we'll finish this deal tomorrow. Till then, a good day to you sir.
>>
>>44162458
To re armor your population to basic steel armor would be an action and to build new ships/ re outfit existing ships would be a separate action
>>
>>44164405
Wanderer why do you never mention this game in the irc?
>>
Posting so I have quick access to this tomorrow morning

Technology:
>Railroad
>Metal casting
>Steel forging
>Factory farming
>Armor piercing arrowheads
>Specialized clothing
>Bread and pastry making
>Coral jewelry making
>Food preservation and storage

Local resources:
>Cattle
>Bison
>Wheat
>Corn
>Pumpkin
>Grapes
>Fish
>Coral
>Turtles
>Red, purple, and blue dye
>Iron
>Wood
>Cotton
>Deer

Have obtained by trade:
>Gold from Northern Soul
>Coal from Northern Soul
>Horses from Albatross
>Crossbows from Greenland
>Cannons from Hill and Wood

Have built:
>Glorious golden capital
>Stone wall and forts on eastern border
>Forts along southern coast
>Highway running from the North to South through the country
>Highway running from the East to West through the country
>Joint university to share knowledge with Northern Soul

Population: Roughly 85,000
Capital: Talran: (6,16) The Holy City at the center of the Lake. Many visit it for pilgrimage, but few live there permanently. Pop: 3,000
Northern Port: Paldor: (3,14) Main avenue to Northern Soul, and home to the combined university. Pop: 12,000
Mining Town: Milten: (5,14) Mining town, also the town closest to the capital. Pop: 10,000
Farming and Ranching Town: Worgan: (11,14) Town in the center of the great plains. Pop: 8,000
Southeastern Port Town: Ral: (14,15) Pop: 11,000
Southwestern Port Town: Dengal: (15,13) Pop: 9,000
Logging Town: Folren: (10,11) Town at the edge of the forest. Pop: 7,000
The other roughly 25,000 live scattered about the country in small villages and hamlets.

Army:
>6,000 infantry
>1,500 Holy Archers with armor piercing arrowheads and clockwork crossbows
>60 naval ships, 20 outfitted with cannons

There are a couple of other deals I made in the last thread, I'm sure I'll remember them in the morning
>>
>>44164980
Um, excuse my ignorance please, this is the first game I've ever run and only played 2 similar "quick kingdom" games. What is the irc, also should I be mentioning it there?
>>
>>44163090
Did you see the comment where I said you produce 100 barrels of tamarau fire a turn(season)?

I can't link it as I'm on my phone at work. Also is there anything you need me to answer for you I know you've had a lot of questions and I do my best to get to them all but with every thread hitting the list limit in a day it gets hard to see everything or remember to answer last threads questions in the current one
>>
>>44162619
The nomads are like the pirates, they're one of the NPC races that I direct,

Originally there were 4
The pirates
The cannibal islanders(actually there were two islander factions but are now just one)
The nomads
The Vikings

Currently:
The pirates are "defeated"
The Vikings and islanders are being played by players who wanted to join but all nations were claimed
And
The Nomads are my only npc faction completely under my control.
>>
Albatross sorry for not being able to link to you as I'm on my phone but I will update the map so your mines are connected to the highway.

Okay guys, does anything need my attention? When I get home I'll check the last GK General to see if there are any questions unanswered
>>
>>44165982
I have a few questions I think, some from the end of last thread too.

Did I gain any of the technology Geomund had? I believe it was metallurgy and some domesticated mounts. Also have I found steel or some proxy metal equivalent (coal iron)?

If so I'll 're outfit my soldiers
>>
I'm going to be few hours late.I'll be here around 8 pm in Finnish time. (Not sure, but I think it's about 1 pm EST)
>>
>>44168042
I think youd need to actually research steel man. Thats what me and Lenqus had to do.

Well, Lenqus researched it and traded the knowledge to me but you get the idea.
>>
>>44165865

How much late I am?
>>
>>44168621
Not really. Game doesn't start properly till 11am EST, which is 4pm GMT
>>
>>44160129
So, since the next game's about to start, what happened since I left the last game? Or should I just read it?
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Tamed songbirds and messenger pigeons
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Powerful clockwork crossbows
>Clockwork tanks
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>Steel
I want GM to tell me how these are going:
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Medicine
>Flying contraptions
I want to advance or retry:
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Zucaea
I am at war with:
>Cannibals
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Here are my towns and cities:
Capitol : 23,15 Contains royal palace, University, walls
Port Towns : 20,13, 21,18, 25,14
Mining Town : 21,15
Forts : 24,12, 22,13,
Ancient City : 22,13
The University teaches boat building, clockmaking, and the taming of birds and monkeys.
Research:
>
Action:
>
Build:
>
Traded:
>
>>
>>44168735
Trading happened and I formulated a plan I think you'll be interested in. Thats about it
>>
>>44168748
What's the plan?
>>
>>44168822
I believe, comrade, that I can end this war you fight with the cannibals. But, doing so would come at a significant risk to me.

I hope I may have your trust in this. To reveal the plan now would risk preemptive action against my peoples which I cannot allow.

Hold your ground and I will reveal this plan to you as Summer comes to a close.
>>
>>44168855

As I read, you already have plans to spend the iron all over your ships and army.
And I need certain technologies that you have so, do you like to trade something like 10 cages of fruit and 10 cages of herbs for Advanced architecture, survivalism and/or agriculture?
>>
>>44168920
I would gladly trade survivalism and agriculture, if you desire them. Perhaps you could apply the knowledge to your exotic fruits and create a more assured supply of such?

As for the iron, I have not so much need of it that I am incapable of trading it. I need more steel for now and even then I will not be needing that much just yet. What size is your army?
>>
---
Venicia Stats
---

Population:
Military
2,000 infantry

Resources:
Mountain Gem Mines
Wild Horses
Bay- Fish, Narwhal
North Eastern Shore - Fish, King Crab (Gone for the Winter)
Whale: [Oil] (2x) [Blubber] (3x) [Meat] (3x) Leather (1x)

Trade Resources:
>Greenland
Fruit
Medicine

Traded Technology:
Cartography
Ballistae
Survivalism
Tracking

Technology:
Narwhal Hunting! - Brings: oil, blubber, meat and horn. Known: Narwhal Migration
Hot Air Balloons! [Design Level: Good]
Sky Sails [Prototype]
Whale Leather

Buildings:
Basic Fishery
Pasturelands
Root Cellar - Ice House
Sky Dock
Post Office

Units:
10 Flying Contraptions

Politics:
We are Allies with Northern Soul, our Northern neighbor and friend
We are in trade agreements with Greenland, our Southern neighbor and friend
We have diplomatic Contact with Hill and Wood
>>
>>44168970

2000 Soldiers
Im not planing on fully cover them with armor, give them something like wood shields to resist the Ballistae and Crossbow proyectiles may be better to my economy.

The strategy is to win battles in the water with the Yumatsu fire. Unless someone try to attack me with cannons or heavy proyectiles, that would be pretty bad.
>>
>>44169098
Well, if you wanted to arm your troops I would gladly sell you enough Iron to give your men swords as well as these wooden shields you intend to use.

Perhaps we could bump up the quantity of the trade by half? 15 crates of each, say?
>>
>>44168970

I never think about here the exchange is made. The Map 1:10 has some kind o port or the ships has to go all around Venicia and Lenqus?
>>
>>44169136
*where
>>
>>44169136
There is not a port there yet, though I intend to build one in short order. The ships currently need to travel the long way, though with the waters being so secure it is simply an issue of time. Of course, I can move stuff easier through my highway and trade ports with Lenqus.
>>
>>44169170
Very well, we can do that trade by 15 crates of each. But im concerned if that long travel has some penalty over the actions?
>>
>>44169204
It has not thus far, I see no reason it would now unless we attempt to trade in winter, when my waters are fouled with ice.

or your comment gives op some ideas
>>
>>44169098
>>44169119
If ever I find I am in need of defensive/offensive power, I would be sure to ask for a supply of your incendiary weapon to be dropped from my airships. But as it stands, I am in good relations with most of my neighbors as to not need it right now.

>>44169204
>>44169218
Oh, and of course, as I said I plan to become a major facilitator of trade. Never again with the winter snows or the frozen seas impede trade once I establish skyports in your respective nations.
>>
>>44169235
That is the hope, aye. And another reason why I wish to advance my research on Dreadnoughts. For now, they are a military tool for their value and the needs at the time dictated as such but in future I can see them becoming mighty Icebreakers, with some luck.

And yes, I had actually thought of that. And perhaps there are yet other uses for such. And, of course, my stockpiles of gunpowder could produce further useful devices as such...
>>
>>44168042
You have what you need to make stell but not the knowledge,

You only gained population and copper+tin from geomund, as well as the small edible desert goats.

The camels were not controlled by geoumund(the not-camels) but the nomads and he had made an allience with them

FUCKING HELL FUCK

I am starting the thread an hour early so everyone can take their turn but I will not reply till about 11:30 am est because I brought a fucking work key home and have to take it back, the thread and summer event will be posted shortly
>>
>>44169294

You already started the thread?
>>
MALS

Population:
Military
2,000 Infantry armed with basic iron swords, spears, bow and arrow and crude iron breastplates

Resources:
Iron
Marble
Limestone
Wood
Boars (meat, leather, hides, tusks)
Deer (meat, leather, hides, hides, horns)
Truffle.

Ongoing trades:
Coal for hides with Northern Soul

Technology:
Metallurgy
Domesticated Pigs
Advanced blacksmithing
>>
Currently Trading for:
>Gemstones, knowledge of Root Cellars and a Skydock (Venicia)
>Horses, horse rearing and shoeing knowledge, the knowledge of how to ferment horse milk, a highway inspection and a barrel of fruit wine (Albatross)
>The knowledge to make Armour Piercing Arrow Heads, warm winter clothing, a steel Foundry and a supply of warm winter clothing(Lenqus)
>A constant supply of Medicine and a promise of Tamed Oxen when available (Camaro)
>A constant supply of Yumatsu Fire, 15 crates each of Fruits and Exotic Herbs (Yumatsu)
>Hides (Mals)
>>44169410
Yeah, the thread is up
>>
Population:

Soldiers:

Ships:

Kleo Capitol
Zen Fishing Town 2:17
Hashi Fishing Town 5:14

Resources:
Perfume
Fruits
Alcohol
Medicine
Fish and whales
Varety of oils
300 jars of Yumatsu fire, and production of 100 more per week

Obtained by trades:
A barrel of mead
100 lbs of Tusker Meat
2 Barrels of Fruit wine
10 Songbirds

Knowledge:
Herbal technology

Trades:
50 jars of Yumatsu fire to Northern Soul for 50 jars of Mead
>>44169452
15 crates of fruit and 15 of herbs to Northern Soul for Agriculture and survivalism
>>
Thats 50 per month, as we had said, I presume?
>>
>>44169616
In fact we just said "constat suplly"
I think 50 per month is ok, at least in the winter when I need most that mead, the folk dont want to go fishing without alcohol that keep them warm
>>
>>44169716
Indeed. So thats 150 each way per season. I'll have a port built at 10,1 before winter comes in so that we can conduct this trade safely.
>>
>>44169725
Same with our gunpowder arrangement actually. Not sure of my output.

Anyone have medicine they'd be willing to trade for something?
>>
>>44170071
Id suggest you speak with my ally Camaro about that.

And as to the gunpowder, well, we never really discussed specifics but since Ive had some of those cannons since the second or so thread and we agreed to the exchange then Im assuming I have a pretty healthy stockpile
>>
>>44170116
A unit a season mead for gunpowder then?

Then we have to work out how long that would last in conflict...

If he's around I will for sure
>>
>>44170195
They said theyd be on around 8 Finnish time, which they reckon is like 1 EST?
>>
I most certainly would indeed!

But, being the aspiring merchant, it's understandable that I ask if there is anything I would need to give in return for your wonderful steam engines?
>>
>>44160129
What happen with the thread?
>>
>>44172033
If you build a port in my country, as well as provide us with a ship or two, we can see to it that your ships are no longer completely at the wind's mercy.
>>44172087
I can do this for you, but what will you do for me?
>>
I'm interested in this air shipping, but could you explain the details? These are hot air balloons, right?
>>
>>44172211
You know you can still use the game thread for this stuff, right? It was an interim measure until Odd could get properly online
>>
>>44172211
So long as we maintain our technological monopoly on flight for a bit longer, we are more than happy to provide ships as well as a sky port.

>This will be conducted next turn, ostensibly, so we can apply your steam technology as well as build the sky port

>>44172280
Air balloons which lift up small baskets (or boats if I have my way)
>>
>>44172211
I could build you a foundry in your nation, so that you could produce steel parts more effectively

Also, this has yet to come up ever at any point, but I've got like three times more food than anybody else, so I'm pretty sure my people eat like kings while everyone else eats like peasants
>>
>>44172365
I'll take the foundry. Keep the food, it'll only fatten your people.
>>
>>44172403
Of which there are six times as many as your own

Sure, we have a deal.
>>
>>44172436
"Mine's bigger!"
>>
>>44172450
Well, one of the Islands is cleared. Im gonna loot it next turn then its yours to do with as you please. >>44172475

You ready to complete our tank project?
>>
>>44172546
That'll be my next research.
>>
>>44172624
Magnificent. Once you have it completed, we can arrange precisely what to exchange.

It may be easier for you to simply send me replicatable designs of the tanks that I can produce as needed and I can arrange for shipments of cannons to you as needed for these tanks.
>>
>>44172624
>>44172648
It is good to see that you two are cooperating so well.

Northern Soul, your friends are my friends, and your enemies my enemies.

Shall I consider Greenland to be an esteemed ally?
>>
>>44172819
They are a valuable friend to me, my oldest ally, and wise in the ways of Mechanics as I am in Architecture. I would suggest you approach them but I would not presume to speak for my ally, regardless of our relationship.
>>
>>44172819
Cool. If we're allies, then you have to be ready to aid me in any war I fight. I will do the same for you.
>>
>>44172898
You two work on the tanks, then when you're done I will be amenable to sometihng along the lines of say.

Zeppelins armed with cannons, guns, and greek fire bombs?
>>
>>44173036
Indeed. And I plan to even research more. This gunpowder stuff, it seems like it would be a great weapon if used for its explosive power.

We will need to work out and exchange though. Whether it be designs or commissioned devices.
>>
>>44173103
I believe a compromise can be made if I were to establish an "Allied Testing Grounds" somewhere as well as joint research theory, where we can all work on unified projects using our combined scientific expertise.

Concordant to this may be a "Joint Industrial Complex" where such co-researched prototypes can be manufactured via parts brought in by the various member states.
>>
>>44173164
Hmm. Perhaps if we were to keep the Northern Pearl Island as a neutral ground we could establish such facilities there? It seems best positioned for such
>>
>>44173201
While true, I would need to build a separate skyport there and, is that not in the territory of the pearl natives?
>>
>>44173223
Not anymore, friend. They have been burned from that land. For now, it rests in my hands and it will soon pass into Greenlands ownership. If you want, I could trade you some ships and we could simply establish a port there. Seems like the easiest option and the fairest one.
>>
>>44173223
The Northern Island is empty. The Pearl Islands will be under my control, but I'll build an enormous base on the Northern Island where me and my allies can test dangerous things.
>>
>>44173277
>>44172898
Certainly, if Greenland is interested in the Neutral Research and Production Island.

>>44173289
Then it is done!

I shall assist in this the turn after I complete Greenland's own Sky Port. . .and maybe a bank.

You guys have the better industrial capacity than me anyway
>>
>>44173289
We can even test the effects of certain chemicals and diseases on the slav-
Er, the willing test subjects captured from the cannibals.
>>
>>44173313
>>44173289
It occurs to me, producing sufficient quantities of the devices and weapons there to be of use to all of us may be difficult. Either we will need to produce them ourselves independently or we could contact Lenqus. I believe they possess knowledge of mass production, even if they only apply it to food.
>>
>>44173369
Greenland has agreed to give me the knowledge of their steam engine technology in exchange for building them a foundry
>>
>>44173390
You should build it on the Northern Island.
>>
>>44173390
I understand. With that combined with your previous knowledge, I believe you could stand to gain quite a bit in this project
>>
>>44173444
I'll do that, but I will wait until spring. I don't want to send out so many laden ships in the winter, you understand.
>>
>>44173478
>>44173444
>>44173313
Excellent. So the project shall begin in the spring. For now, I shall work to advance my own projects that we may combine our efforts in future
>>
>>44173532
And for the winter I shall build Greenlands Skyport.

Come spring, I hope to begin/join the northern island project and then hopefully in the year have larger airships.
>>
Hmm, juding by this winter developing steam powered airships and gaining those compasses would be good. . .

One day, winter will not impede trade ever again, this Venicia promises!
>>
>>44173611
A grand promise comrade. Let us hope your success is as great as your goals.

You will have our backing, in so far as we can provide it. This I swear.
>>
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
>Steam power
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Medicine
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>Steel
>A few airships
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Medicine
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Venicia
I am at war with:
>Cannibals
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Skyports : 15,22,
Research Stations : 11,23,
Mass Production Foundries : 11,22,
The University teaches boat building, clockmaking, and the taming of birds and monkeys.
Research:
>
Action:
>
Build:
>
Traded:
>
>>
Resources:
>5 barrels of Fruit Wine
>4 dozen Ivory tusks
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>Medicine
>Deer Hides
>Cannibal Skulls
>A Sustainable Herd of Horses
>A Steel Foundry
>A Skydock at 10,1
>A stock of Winter Clothing
>A Shipment of Gemstones
>A Constant Supply of Medicine
>A Constant Supply of Yumatsu Fire
>15 Crates Each of Herbs and Fruit
>A Constant Supply of Hides

Knowledge:
>Advanced Architecture
>Steel Working
>Sailing
>Archery
>Agriculture
>Cartography
>Survivalism
>Tracking
>Ballistae Manufacture
>Mining
>Horse Rearing
>Horse Shoeing
>Horse Milk Fermentation
>Cannon Production
>Armour Piercing Arrow Head Production
>Winter Clothing Production

Currently Trading for:
>a promise of Tamed Oxen when available (Camaro)

I am Seeking:
>Compasses

I am still seeking technology/knowledge. I can offer good trades for such and will gladly entertain any other trading offers.

Capital (Herrenshfestning): (1, 18) Holds 7,000 people as well as the Hall and the Embassy
Gold Mining City (Gullfjellet): (1, 17) Near the capital so not as big but still holds 5k
Trade Port (Buklander): (2, 13) 5k permanent but the population swells and falls with trade.
Iron Mining City (Svarthoyde): (6, 5) Holds about 5k, a stereotypical mining city
Beyond that, the remaining 10 k are in scattered villages.

>>
>>44174491

Militia:
>7,400 Men at Arms armed as follows; 1 Spear, 1 Shield, 1 Helmet, 1 shield, 1 Maille Shirt, 1 Crossbow, all of weapons of Steel and Wood as appropriate, all armour of Iron and Wood as appropriate

Coastguard:
>200 small boats, armed with Crossbows

Navy:
>100 Basic Ships, with Ballistae of high quality and power.
>25 Dreadnoughts, with double the Ballistae, steel armour and 2 Ballistae dedicated to the projection of Jars of Yumatsu Fire (Carry 10 each)

Fortifications:
>2 Fortresses (with Stone Walls, Round Towers and 5 Cannons)
>1 Capitol (With Stone Walls, Round Towers and 5 Cannons)
>1 City (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
>2 Mining Cities (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
>1 Trading Port (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
>Numerous Small Villages (with Stone Walls)
>>
Im glad I finally managed to secure a reliable fucking food supply. Root Cellars are gonna save my ass.

And now on to the real goals.
>>
>>44175138
Next turn, I'm going to commence Air trade shipments proper. This should improve the throughput of your existing food/medicine agreements with Greenland
>>
>>44175301
Improved trade will be to both our benefit I feel. I hope our relationship continues to be prosperous.
>>
>>44175376
I as well.
>>
MALS

Population:
Military
2,000 Infantry armed with basic steel swords, spears, bow and arrow and crude steel breastplates

Resources:
Iron
Marble
Limestone
Wood
Boars (meat, leather, hides, tusks)
Deer (meat, leather, hides, horns)
Truffle
Wood

Ongoing trades:
Coal for hides with Northern Soul

Technology:
Metallurgy
Domesticated Pigs
Advanced blacksmithing
High grade Steel
Advanced Architecture

Infrastructure:
Blacksmithing Guilds
Ironmine
Stonemine
Farms
Stonebuilt cities/forts
>>
Desperate for all sorts of technologies because I haven't had a single successful roll after cannons and shoddy steel.

In particular Medicine. Anyone willing to trade?
>>
>>44176183
Hmmm. What can ya offer me? I can probably give you some stuff of value. See here>>44174491
I think thats a pretty complete account of my assets
>>
New thread:
>>44176195
>>
Odd, did you consider my idea of adding another land so that we can let in new players?
>>
Horses are once again available for sale from Albatross, as is pretty much anything else!

What are we looking for?

Steel, explosives, cannons, medicine, engines, snakes, air stuff, glass and we'll consider anything else you care to suggest.
>>
Resources:
>5 barrels of Fruit Wine
>4 dozen Ivory tusks
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>Medicine
>Deer Hides
>Cannibal Skulls
>A Steel Foundry
>A Skydock at 10,1
>A Shipment of Gemstones

Knowledge:
>Advanced Architecture
>Steel Working
>Sailing
>Archery
>Agriculture
>Cartography
>Survivalism
>Tracking
>Ballistae Manufacture
>Mining
>Horse Rearing
>Horse Shoeing
>Horse Milk Fermentation
>Cannon Production
>Bomb Creation

Currently Trading for:

I am Seeking:
>Compasses

Southern Port (Sydstad): (1,10) Holds 5k, acting as a major trade port and housing an Academy as well as my Skydock
Remaining 5k in scattered villages

>>
>>44177266
My military is yet unchanged
>>44174524

>>44177223
I might have some things to interest you.
>>
>>44177266
Now that I remember, didn't you give me that silver for my cotton
>>
>>44177312
Ah, I believe I did actually. I apologise. And thank you for that.

I'll remove it when I next post an update
>>
Currently trading for:
>Cheese (Perlushian Nomads)
>1,850 Rifles (Hill and Wood)
>>
Bump. All of you, describe the your fellow nations.
>>
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
>Medicine
>Rubber
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
>Steam power
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>Steel
>A few airships
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Bears
>Muskets
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Venicia
I am at war with:
>Pirates
Population:
>12000~
Ships:

Research:
>
Action:
>
Build:
>
Traded:
>

This was bugging me.
Also, am I forgetting anything?
>>
Posting again

Technology:
>Railroad
>Metal casting
>Steel forging
>Factory farming
>Specialized clothing
>Bread and pastry making
>Coral jewelry making
>Fermentation
>Steam power
>As yet poor cheese making
>Prototype steam train

Local resources:
>Cattle
>Bison
>Wheat
>Corn
>Pumpkin
>Grapes
>Fish
>Coral
>Turtles
>Iron
>Wood
>Cotton
>Deer

Have obtained by trade:
>Gold from Northern Soul
>Coal from Northern Soul
>Horses from Albatross
>Medicine from Camaro

Have built:
>Glorious golden capital
>Railways running the same length
>Steel Foundry

Capital: Talran: (6,16) The Holy City at the center of the Lake. Many visit it for pilgrimage, but few live there permanently. Pop: 3,000
Northern Port: Paldor: (3,14) Main avenue to Northern Soul, and home to the combined university. Pop: 12,000
Mining Town: Milten: (5,14) Mining town, also the town closest to the capital. Pop: 10,000
Farming and Ranching Town: Worgan: (11,14) Town in the center of the great plains. Pop: 8,000
The other roughly 25,000 live scattered about the country in small villages and hamlets.

Army:
>7,000 infantry armed with steel halberds
>110 naval ships, 70 outfitted with cannons
>>
Resources:
>5 barrels of Fruit Wine
>4 dozen Ivory tusks
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>Medicine
>Deer Hides
>Cannibal Skulls
>A Steel Foundry
>A Shipment of Gemstones

Knowledge:
>Advanced Architecture
>Steel Working
>Sailing
>Archery
>Agriculture
>Cartography
>Survivalism
>Tracking
>Ballistae Manufacture
>Mining
>Horse Rearing
>Horse Shoeing
>Horse Milk Fermentation
>Cannon Production
>Bomb Creation

Currently Trading for:
>A constant supply of Fine Cheese (Pelrushian Nomads)
>50 Pigs and a small amount of Marble (Mals)

I am Seeking:
>Compasses

I am still seeking technology/knowledge. I will gladly entertain any other trading offers.

Gold Mining City (Gullfjellet): (1, 17) Holds 5k
Southern Port (Sydstad): (1,10) Holds 5k, acting as a major trade port and housing an Academy as well as my Skydock
>>

Militia:
>7,400 Men at Arms armed as follows; 1 Spear, 1 Shield, 1 Helmet, 1 shield, 1 Maille Shirt, 1 Crossbow, all of weapons of Steel and Wood as appropriate, all armour of Iron and Wood as appropriate

Coastguard:

Navy:
>25 Dreadnoughts, with double the Ballistae, steel armour and 2 Ballistae dedicated to the projection of Jars of Yumatsu Fire (Carry 10 each)

Fortifications:
>3 Fortresses (with Stone Walls, Round Towers and 5 Cannons)
>2 Trading Ports (With Stone Walls and Cannons)
>>
Population:5000
Army:2000 Veteran camel cavalry armed with iron spears
400 desert archers

Resources:
Iron (small supply from our mine)
Camel Herds
Dessert Goats (main food source)
star metal
10 cannons from Hill and wood
Medicine supply from Northern Soul

Technologies:
Water Finding
Camel archery
Dessert Survival
Iron Working
Perlushian cheesemaking (quality=holy nectar of the dessert)
>>
>>44186824
Any word on what the deal is with this star metal? Have ya much of it?
>>
>>44186838
According to OP I harvested a "massive quantity" of it, but I'm waiting for next turn to discover what I can do with it.
>>
>>44186860
I see. Hmmm. If you are interested in trading it at some point in the near future, think of me.

I would enjoy access to some of such in the future and Im sure you can find a number of things I could offer as a good trade.>>44185871
>>
The kingdom of the four peoples, of the Hill, wood and far shore's stats:

Resources available for trade:
> cannon
> 350 lbs of gold
> coal
> gun powder
> brittle steel
> improved cannons
> rifled muskets
> exotic animal pelts
> fruit and fruit wines
> wood
> iron
> bronze
> fish
> desert goats

Things I possess
> bombs
> perfection nomad cheeses
> 2 large ornate tusks
> messenger pigeons
> 165 cannon galleys
> 15 dreadnoughts
> Camels

Technologies:
> clocks
> foundaries
> cannon building
> Rifle making
> dreadnought building
> desert survival
> water finding
> good ship building

My trades:
> Sending 1,850 rifles for improved cannons and bombs next season
> Giving ship building knowledge to the nomads
> receiving advanced alloys from Mels
> offer of receiving a rail cart when it is completed from Taldor
My population of 60,000 is spread between four principal towns and the countryside. Two of which (Kars jaw and Westport) are trading towns. Westport is the large, due to it's position and holds some 10,000 people. The capital, Thingvellir (gathering plain), is home to another 10,000 people roughly. Many of them are miners who work at the nearby mines scattered across the mountains. Kars jaw and Gwynedburg only contain some 5,000 each. The remainder of the people live spread out among smaller towns and villages
>>
>>44187678
I notice you make no mention of fortifications. Do you as yet lack for such, good sir?
>>
>>44187678
>>44187717
Ah, you are in possession of 2 forts of course. What of your population centers though? Have you them fortified or do you rely on your fortresses to ensure the safety of your people?
>>
>>44187747
They only have simple fortifications, I probably would have said in a post about my armed forces but I don't know if it's necessary.

I plan on developing fortifications most suitable to defend against the new weapons of our world
>>
>>44187938
I personally prefer to list my military, that I may keep an assured record.

If you wish, I could have some Architects and stone sent to fortify your cities. Perhaps if you were willing to send someone with knowledge of how to make rifles along with the first delivery?
>>
>>44187976
I might do one later then! I've pretty much made the 18th century United kingdom by this point entirely on accident.

I am going to try making my own defenses if you don't mind. If I fail continuously I will come to you
>>
>>44188006
You may wish to take into account the time it can take to do so, especially if the Commonwealth turns its gaze upon you.

They lack ships for now I think but there is rumours that they consort with pirates

I try not to metagame but considering they never even spoilered the discussions with the pirates Id assume they didnt go to the trouble of really hiding it
>>
>>44188038
[Spoiler] I probably meta gamed but following the conquest of southern Mel I've mobilised troops to attack the commonwealth. Mel asked for help and I responded. The commonwealth is growing quite powerful in my region [/spoiler]
>>
File: 1441368152909.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1441368152909.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>44188203
Fug
>>
>>44188203
Aye, they have indeed. They are the largest army in your region, are they not?
>>
>>44187678
I am interested in trading resources for basic airships as well as their pilots. Great for transporting in the winter, for scouting the enemy, and of course the potential for aerial attacks.

Would like:
>clocks
>Bombs
> coal
> gun powder
> improved cannons
> rifled muskets

For a named number of airships.
>>
>>44188315
I am willing to offer a supply of bombs flat out in exchange for, shall we say, 5 airships? 50 bombs for 5 airships sound fair?

I will also offer coal, I am the main supplier in this coalition of ours after all, if you will offer something of similar value on a recurring basis.
>>
>>44188315
I'm the guy who traded him clocks. I'll trade some to you.
>>
>>44188227
I believe so, although there isn't much in it.

They can't sit around more than 11,000. I have 9,000 rifle armed troops with iron armour, supported by cannons. So it will be close.

Outside of your alliance corner I don't think much of the map could resist him individually. I don't think the NE quadrant could resist him.

I'm trying to maintain a favourable balance of power

>>44188315
I believe your allies already have much of that. I can give you the muskets I suppose. Some 500? That should be enough to outfit a royal bodyguard or something. In return I'd like a couple of airships. No more than five I think because I'm not giving you loads of muskets.
>>
>>44188343
5 Airships for 50 Bombs is fair.

For a reoccurring coal agreement, I can offer free aerial military transportation in a time of war as well as air reconnaissance reports.

>>44188352
5 Airships for enough Clocks to keep my people in time.

>>44188363
5 for 500 rifled muskets deal.

Who has the improved cannons btw? I would be willing to trade 5 Airships for 250 Improved Cannons
>>
>>44188363
I'd like some muskets. In return, I'll help you fight the Baroxy Commonwealth if they outright attack you again.
>>
>>44188363
If I may, an exchange of fortifications for the technology to make rifles may be to your benefit then. I will gladly oppose the Commonwealth, in truth I already largely do, but my weaponry could do with somewhat of an improvement.

You will still retain the control of gunpowder trade, of course. If you desire, I would also be willing to offer favourable terms for future advances in my artillery.

What say you?

>>44188389
That deal is agreeable to me. And it is I that developed the technology to improve the cannon designs. Greenland can also apply their clockwork to improve them but for range and accuracy my designs are as yet unmatched.
>>
>>44188399
It may be a while before I get the muskets to you. I'm not sure how quickly I can make them and if I assume I have 15,000 I have used almost all of them. He hasn't directly attacked me, I'm just trying to stop him expanding too much
>>
>>44188542
Have you seen my proposition, good sir? >>44188409
>>
Resources:
>5 barrels of Fruit Wine
>4 dozen Ivory tusks
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>Medicine
>Deer Hides
>Cannibal Skulls
>A Steel Foundry
>A Shipment of Gemstones

Knowledge:
>Advanced Architecture
>Steel Working
>Sailing
>Archery
>Agriculture
>Cartography
>Survivalism
>Tracking
>Ballistae Manufacture
>Mining
>Horse Rearing et al
>Advanced Cannon Production
>Bomb Creation

Currently Trading for:
>A constant supply of Fine Cheese (Pelrushian Nomads)
>50 Pigs and a small amount of Marble (Mals)
>5 Airships (Venicia)
>Dreadnought Improvements (Greenland)

I am Seeking:
>Compasses

I am still seeking technology/knowledge. I will gladly entertain any other trading offers.

>>

Militia:
>7,400 Men at Arms armed as follows; 1 Spear, 1 Shield, 1 Helmet, 1 shield, 1 Maille Shirt, 1 Crossbow, all of weapons of Steel and Wood as appropriate, all armour of Steel and Wood as appropriate

Coastguard:

Navy:

Fortifications:
>>
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
>Medicine
>Rubber
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
>Steam power
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>Steel
>6 airships
>Muskets
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>Bears
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Venicia
>Lenqus
>Hill and Wood
I am at war with:
>Pirates
Population:
>12000~
Ships:

The University teaches boat building, clockmaking, and th
>>
>>44189241

Research:
>
Action:
>
Build:
>
Traded:
>
>>
>>44188038
Man I am just not very popular. I didn't bother to spoiler text the pirates agreements cause who really doesn't read spoiler text.
>>
>>44169589
>Perfume
>Fruits
>Alcohol
>Varety of oils

In the near future I will be interested in aquiring your luxury goods, in exchange for perhaps airships or anything you might ask.
>>
>>44194334
You are getting too powerful for comfort.
>>
>>44194549
Says the guy with tanks and a dreadnought armada.
>>
>>44194840
He only has Dreadnoughts through an ally.

My issue, personally, is you are becoming very aggressive and in a zone where you could become a threat to my allies and, indeed, myself or my supply of Gunpowder, for example while demonstrating no interest in alliances (other than those of convenience) or trade.
>>
>>44194886
Are you interested in any sort of trade? So far no one has given me any diplomatic offers or even hinted at want for trade. As I am fairly self sufficient that is not a huge problem but to deem that I have no interest allying is wrong, as I have been isolated except from Hills and Wood and Mals. One which has stated that he is wary of all my actions and the other simply a weak nation that if I did not pluck someone else would.
>>
>>44195009
I have stated numerous times that I am open to trade, good sir. What have you to offer?
>>
>>44195046
Well I have truly been landlocked so am in need of the ability to build ships with no knowledge of doing so myself. For this knowledge I would be willing to part with many precious gemstones or most precious of all I could supply you with oil which I'm sure you can find so use for.
>>
>>44195109
Hmmm. It is difficult to justify providing such knowledge for a once off, especially to a nation whose aggressive actions raise concern for me. However, I would trade you a number of fine trading vessels, and some fruit that your people need not be ridden with scurvy, for a quantity of oil.

Perhaps this way your people will see the benefits of trade.
>>
>>44195177
Let us not just stop there I would willing to give you a constant supply of oil for a guarantee you would stay out of any squabbles on my continent.
>>
>>44195250
Im afraid I can't guarantee that, and I think we both know that. However I can guarantee I will not act in a directly aggressive fashion towards you, though I cannot promise the same for any allies of yours.

I will not attack you. This does not proclude me from aiding your enemies though, especially when your enemies may include such valuable trading partners as Hill and Wood.
>>
>>44195305
Would you even support them if they launched an unprovoked invasion into my territory.
>>
>>44195343
No. However, if they should fall under attack from you I will assist them in the defense of their nation for now at least.

While they hold technologies and such that would be of great benefit to my people, I have little other choice if I am to fulfill my duty as ruler.
>>
>>44195375
These terms sound acceptable and will move to make them reality in the next thread. A pleasure doing business with you.
>>
>>44195447
Excellent. Perhaps if your people are willing to entertain peace, we can deal further in future.

So a treaty of direct non-aggression as well as roughly 20 fine trading vessels and 5 crates of fruit in exchange for a lump sum of oil and a promise of more in the form of a constant future supply.
>>
Should I just let the thread die?
>>
>>44196815
Dunno at this point. Maybe we keep it bumped as we use it and if it gets archived or hits bump limit then we all just make sure we've what info we need recorded and we wait for Odd to establish either another general or a thread sometime soon?
>>
>>44196878
I'll keep it up. Regular thread is nearly dead.
>>
One last bump before I go to sleep. Someone else will have to bump the thread after this.
>>
>>44199318
Ill keep bumping it now and then. Ill be throwing up the monument later on anyway
>>
File: Greenland-Monument.jpg (966 KB, 1000x1460) Image search: [Google]
Greenland-Monument.jpg
966 KB, 1000x1460
>>44199318
And heres an image of the Statue which I will be sending to you shortly, carved form Malite Marble.

And, of course, the skulls are those of our foes.
>>
>>44199656
Woah, did you draw that?
>>
>>44199869
Nah, Paint.net and a bunch of manipulation of pre-existing images.
>>
>>44199912
Still, better than I could do.
>>
>>44199994
I used the same method to do some project shit back in secondary school. Saved my ass by looking fancy.

Practice helps basically
>>
Well I'd be happy to trade with any willing.
So long as Its mutually beneficial.
Lenqus
Iron for spices, I am fine with that.
As for the sheep, what would you be fine exchanging for it? I am interested in a foundry and metal casting as I plan to make tools but I lacked the supplies so I only focused on relying on what I had for now.
>>
>>44200568
What are you willing to offer? You can see what I have available for trade here >>44189141. Does any of this interest you? If so, what would you offer in return?
>>
>>44200568
If you give me a sustainable population of sheep, I am willing to teach you both how to make steel, and the metal casting process, so you can build your own foundry.

I would also like to know if you are interested in exchanging foods.
>>
>>44200612
There isn't much I am quite interested in your supply. But I can upgrade your bombs, what're you willing to exchange for that? I am interested in architecture recently built an academy so looking to upgrade my cities.
>>44200682
I am fine with the trade, if you're willing to to add coal with the exchange of goods. So I actually have the supplies needed to make the steel once I have the know how.
So spices for iron
Exchange of foods and add coal so I can make steel.
>>
>>44200840
I don't have coal. You'll have to trade for that with someone else. But I think the knowledge I'd give you alone would be worth trading for. As it is, you are absurdly far behind. We are willing to jumpstart your nation, as it were.
>>
>>44200840
If you will sell me the design, I can offer Coal (being the local supply of such) as well as 5 original pattern Dreadnoughts to guard your bay and such.

If you wish, I would also exchange a herd of sheep for fortification of your capital, so long as the herd is sustainable.
>>
In the interest of making friends.
>>44200922
>>44200904
I can agree to deal offered by lenqus and the first deal From Nothern soul, as I am looking for friends.
Would you mind adding fortifications to my port city as well and we've come to a deal.
Not sure I mentioned it last time.
But I also have Rubber tree's
>>
>>44201061
Then it's a deal.

Also, as of yet, rubber has no use. If you can make something of it, then it might draw more interest.
>>
>>44201061
If you wish, in addition to the lump sum of coal I could have a constant supply directed to you in exchange for a constant supply of rubber.

Sorry to modify the deal but I was not aware you had stocks of rubber. Are you amenable?

I can send my architects to fortify both locations provided you provide the workers. Have you native stone quarries or will you have need of my quarried stone?
>>
>>44201116
I assure you, rubber will change the world as you see it.
Once cars come into play, Gloves for medical uses, molds from anything from art to designs on guns.
>>44201139
I've the stone and recently built an architect academy. With the trade of you building the fortifications. I assumed you would provide the man power, as I am only steps away from building fortifications myself.
As for the rubber, could you throw in say a useful tech or a future rubber tech you research of my choosing?
>>
>>44201291
How about, once it reaches my shores, I can send to you medical knowledge such that you might set broken bones, repair internal injuries? If you find this amenable, we have a compact.

And bear in mind, good sir, I have had fortifications for quite some while. I have advanced the art. If I send skilled architects, you will find their constructions to be of more than satisfactory quality.

the workers thing was just so I dont have to use my build turn to build stuff in your lands bro
>>
>>44201139
>>44201116
as well as I will researching fermentation in the near future. And with my fresh and exotic fruits, i'll be exporting fruit wines soon.

>>44201409
I understand.
In hopes for a more trade. I agree to the terms.

Don't think It was brought up, but with my ships being as basic as possible and no real sailing experience. Heck I had a turn where I explored but never really got updated if anything happend.
But my point is I have no sea worthy sailors and my ships are basic, with no real defenses out at sea. You will be handling transportation? Or is that not really a problem in this setting? Its kinda, yeah you trade and things go on their merry way?

I'll be looking to create guns soon. And with this friendly trades, I will keep that in mind, once we trade once more.
>>
>>44201608
I am actually already producing wine from grapes in my nation. But a greater variety is always welcome.

Seriously though guys, looking at the rest of you, it's a wonder your people survive on such meager diets.

I'm the only nation that can make bread for fuck's sake.
>>
>>44201608
As long as you have the means, you can make it happen. I have ports and sea-worthy ships, I can have the stuff sent to you.

I will eagerly await the agreed to items, good sir. If you are interested in guns, Hill and Wood has recently developed powerful rifles and I myself produce some of the most accurate and longest range cannons as yet known.

dont forget to keep track of what you're meant to receive because the other person won't always remember to state it but you can still add the stuff if you send them the other stuff ya know?
>>
>>44201721
Yeah, my people mainly survive on imported fruit, fish and porridge as of now, with Tusker Meat being a rarity. Thats why I keep trying to get my hands on more food resources. As of now, Im owed Oxen and Pigs. Im looking to eventually acquire Potatoes from the Commonwealth.

If yer willing to trade yer breadmaking knowledge, I could offer you a trade of some bombs or even upgrade your current cannon stocks.
>>
>>44201814
Upgrading my cannons sounds nice. In exchange, I will instate a baking course at the university.

Your people can learn to make bread and pastries alike.
>>
>>44201750
Should I have asked, for a # or resources produced.
Or would trade of constant exchange of x for x suffice?
>>44201814
>>44201721
I am also open to building farms on my land that provide foods, for other nations and tend to them.
Considering I have irrigation systems
My people are a farmers people that know plants well. Tending to them and their chemical properties.
And rich soil, and plenty of land as well.
We both get another food and I grow it for you.
>>
>>44201897
Excellent. I will have engineers sent to improve your cannons as soon as possible, friend.
>>
>>44201930
Generally X for X suffices unless its a very specific thing. Like I have a specific amount of gold I produce because its solely a currency. Other stuff is more nebulous. After all, its not like we even have standard sizes of barrels or crates, ya know?

As to the farming issue, while I like the suggestion I would really only be interested in it small scale for luxuries. After all, putting something I am reliant on in another country, where it may be attacked or the ruler may refuse me access, is hardly ideal.

Im sure we could work out trade arrangements in future though.
>>
Resources:
>5 barrels of Fruit Wine
>4 dozen Ivory tusks
>Ivory Workers
>An Iron mine
>Medicine
>Deer Hides
>Cannibal Skulls
>A Steel Foundry
>A Shipment of Gemstones

Knowledge:
>Advanced Architecture
>Steel Working
>Sailing
>Archery
>Agriculture
>Cartography
>Survivalism
>Tracking
>Ballistae Manufacture
>Mining
>Horse Rearing
>Horse Shoeing
>Horse Milk Fermentation
>Advanced Cannon Production
>Bomb Creation

I am Seeking:
>Compasses
>Potatoes or other Foods
>Tech

>>
>>44202375

Militia:

Coastguard:

Navy:

Fortifications:

Currently Trading for:
>Oxen (Camaro)
>Constant Supply of Cheese (Pelrushian Nomads)
>50 Pigs, small amount of Marble (Mals)
>5 Airships (Venicia)
>Dreadnought Improvements (Greenland)
>Oil (Baroxy Commonwealth)
>Constant Supply of Fruit, Health Knowledge (Yumatsu)
>Improved Bomb Design, Sheep, Rubber (Sargeras)
>Baking Knowledge (Lenqus)
>>
>>44202375
>>44201897
Trade
Constant Coal for Rubber(Nothern Soul) medical knowledge such that you might set broken bones, repair internal injuries On first shipment
Shipment of sustainable Sheep for Fortifications Architects (Nothern soul)
Design for adv bomb for Dreadnoughts Design(Lenqus)
Shipment of Sustainable sheep for tech Steel, metal casting process and iron foundry design (lenques)
Constant exchange of spices for iron(Lenqus)
Constant exchange of Fruits and Exotic plants native to Sargeras for Lenqus Bread and other foods

Looks good?

Northern, I take it the dreadnoughts come with the weaker cannons? And not advanced cannons?
>>
>>44202522
The dreadnoughts are original pattern so they will come with Ballistae aplenty and 2 Yumatsu Fire launchers, as well as 10 jars apiece of Yumatsu fire, plus Iron Armour.

Same design as I used on the Pearl Island Cannibals. You could ask them how effective it is but they're sort of not around any more.

And, just by the by, it will take 1 season for me to get the knowledge to you. I will receive it shortly and then I will deploy trained medics to your lands asap.

You accidentally accredited the Dreadnoughts to Lenqus, not me, and you noted it as the Design, whereas we agreed to me producing 5 for you. After all, you currently cannot produce sea-worthy ships by your own admission and they are intended as sea-worthy vessels for power-projection.

But yeah, overall its pretty good. You made some nice trades dude.
>>
>>44202522
>>44202637
By the way, you can just note what you are owed to save space like I did above. Otherwise, posting military specs and national specs and trades could take up a lot of writing space, ya know?
>>
>>44202693
Yeah I understand.
>>44202637
fixed.

And sounds good, With my research of medicine, this should help me skip a step with my research. With my experienced alchemists and plenty of herbs and wild life on my lands they should soon come up with some fine medicine. So that is nice to look forward too.
>>
>>44202785
Aye, hopefully you'll do well with your research.

And now at least with Steel, fortifications and 5 Gen. 1 Dreadnoughts you should have some pretty safe borders. For a while at least.
>>
>>44202845
Yeah after the next season once your people are arriving I'll have my citizens round of the sheep from my lands.
But I'll remind the GM that I explored my coasts. For fish and what not, possibly whales, if close enough. Hopefully have some more exotic fish or find a resource in my waters. And I can defend my ships too.
>>
>>44202942
Aye. As for your exploration, was that the Summer Turn? Cause that hasn't been resolved as yet, Odd wasn't on today.

Might want to save yer turn if it was then in case the archive disappears before Odd returns.
>>
>>44202964
I've just been keeping the thread open in another tab this whole time
>>
>>44202964
Researched gunpowder hit a 20 on that.
with coal and my natural resources got it more than perfect.
I'll be seeing what I can trade for will hill for gun tech.
>>
>>44202977
Same but bump limit is passed, its archived and if enough stuff archives tween this and then to bump it off the archive I dunno what happens then

I hope I get something good from the Pearl Isles. Pearls are the obvious thing but hopefully Ill get something else...
>>
>>44203010
I rolled a 3 on my research that turn but it was a joint thing with Greenland so hopefully we did well.

If we can get that shit working, we'll be well set then.
>>
>>44203010
By the way, I dunno did you notice but Yumatsu was looking to trade.

Quoting their offer:
Im interested in that spices or your rubber trees, if you want we may trade, se here >>44195163

I would trade some knowledge in exchange of seeds to sow in my land
>>
>>44203186
Yeah, I saw his offer was kinda waiting for him to get into this thread. But for seeds, I think I'll wait off for a bit before I export the seeds.
I am willing to trade rubber no problem so long as we both benefit. I've a bit of catching up to do, but I can't continue to give out permanent trades of my resources then I'll be left with no bargaining chips later on.
Well good night guys.
>>
Im gonna be hitting the hay soon.

Current State of the Nation
>>44202375
>>44202401

Summer Actions:
Actions First:
Research: Rolled a 3, joint research with Greenland whom rolled an 8
I want to look into mounting my cannons on Greenlands Tanks through our mutual research facility.
Build:
It occurs to me I never made a breeding farm for my horses so Im gonna start doing that now.
People: I recalll my dreadnoughts with their cargo from the Pearl Isles
Trade:
I receive 50 Domesticated pigs and send a half dozen freshly graduated architects to oversee the construction of defenses at the Malsian capital.
I begin to trade cheese for medicine with the Pelrushian Nomads.

Next Turn in case its needed:
Research: Tanks (Mounting Cannons and Rubber Wheels)
Build: Arm all current Dreadnoughts with Advanced Cannons
People: Upgrade Militia Armour to Steel where applicable
Trade: Complete above Trades where applicable
>>
>>44203458
The important part is to keep 1 thing you control each turn. You need to advance your shit, just hoarding won't serve you long term. Hoard whats new for bargaining and advance continuously.
>>
bump
>>
>>44194492
Im sure we can trade something, by the way you and Camaro are the only 2 kingdoms that dont yet use their summer actions >>44179243
>>
>>44206999
Oh drat, I did but I forgot to link it to the summer season
>>
If Odd started you out with any specific animals, I'd like to trade for them.
>>
>>44207518
I would be most interested in Rubber and/or Pearls for some horses.

I will have to domesticate said horses however. They will do well as pack animals until you develop steam tractors (which I'm surprised you haven't yet. I'd be extremely interested if you ever did).
>>
>>44207619
I don't really care for domesticated horses. I want wild ones.
>>
>>44207682
Alright, that saves time. I'll just gather them.
>>
>>44203458
What do you have for trade ? Because it looks like a lot more than I thought you had... You and I should probably build a road between our nations for quicker travel/trade as well.
>>
>>44207708
Please venicia, take your summer actions in this thread >>44195163
>>
>>44207708
>>44208015

Sorry, this 44179243
>>
>>44179243
>>
I hope we continue today at 11 EST.
>>
>>44208023
>>44208033
Thread is archived in any case, as I mentioned I did take a summer action but I failed to link it to the summer event.
>>44180012
>>
I think we dont gonna have a thread until next monday but, we may add backstory like what may do the people that lives in our lands or how is the flag and symbols of the kingdom
>>
>>44208965
Here's mine.
>>44197722
>>
>>44207744
I'd be intrested in learning guns tech from you.
Im open to trade with you. Plenty of foods and animals to trade for. As well as rubber, and I'll soon have fruit wines.
I am would be amenable to friendship and allies certainly. With our nation's being so close to each other, and we could create a trade union of sorts.
Also willing to build the roads to link our nation, if your open to trading the gun tech.
>>
>>44209208
What do you have for Guns? I'm happy to sell the weapons but not the ability to make them. It might also take some time to deliver.

I'm also allied to Albatross so it probably is a good idea the three of us form some sort agreement
>>
>>44208965
Sure, why not.

So the flag of Lenqus is a depiction of our Holy Lake, with a giant arrow sticking out of the center, and the radiant sun in the background.

It's actually based on a legend about our God of the Lake. Len, the Archer God, who sees all and has aim ever true, stands in opposition of Nos, the Obscurer, who spreads poison and darkness. The legend of how we and our Holy City came to be is as follows.

Before man existed, the god Len merely traveled testing his skills. He could hit any target from anywhere, and could fashion arrowheads from anything, even plucking the earth from the ground in the shape of a triangle and affixing it to the end of an arrow shaft. Eventually he became bored. He was far too skilled to ever face a challenge. So he decided to create man, and see if they could come to match him.

So Len left the Earth for the heavens, to create the souls of man from the sun.While he was gone, Nos took this chance. He covered the earth in his dark miasma, in which the only thing that could survive were his demons.

As Len finished creating man, Nos went to the heavens to meet him, bragging that there was no longer any place that man could survive, and the Earth was his. Len made a deal that he would fire an arrow from the heavens to Earth, and man would live where it landed. If man survived, Nos would have to remove his miasma and his demons from the Earth. Nos agreed to the terms.

So Len looked all about the Earth, shrouded in darkness, the oceans tainted with poison. Until he found a single place that was clean among all the world. A lake. The very one from which he was born. Len drew an arrow fashioned from earth, and fired straight to the center of that lake. He placed man on the arrowhead, and they were safe from the miasma. Defeated, Nos was forced to get rid of the miasma and the demons, clearing the rest of the world.

Though we have spread out from the arrowhead, all of Lenqus still comes to visit the Holy City often.
>>
>>44209357
I assume you're hill and wood.
What would you like for your basic gun, tech? Sounds good to me.
>>
We got a new thread

>>44210065
>>
>>44210065

This is the new game thread, I'll do the battles shortly but I doubt I will start a new turn today
>>
>>44210091
Well I don't know what you have so I can't really make a request...Have you posted in this thread all your resources?

I said I'd sell rifles but not the know how to make them. I have no basic rifles my first successful roll for them was a 20.

You guessed right though, it was me oops
>>
>>44210270
Hill and Wood, we have recently finished development of our Steam Train. If we were to build one for you, how many rifles would you be willing to give me to outfit my men?
>>
>>44210324
A few thousand.

I'm inundated with requests for rifles but I could try and outfit a few thousand men in a couple of seasons time.

I've developed my own steam power I'm aiming to set up powered factories to churn out more rifles ASAP.
>>
>>44210381
Very well. Next turn I shall build more trains, among them one for you. Then we can hash out the exact exchange.
>>
Technology:
>Railroad
>Metal casting
>Steel forging
>Factory farming
>Specialized clothing
>Bread and pastry making
>Coral jewelry making
>Fermentation
>Steam power
>As yet poor cheese making
>Steam train

Local resources:
>Cattle
>Bison
>Wheat
>Corn
>Pumpkin
>Grapes
>Fish
>Coral
>Turtles
>Iron
>Wood
>Cotton
>Deer

Have obtained by trade:
>Gold from Northern Soul
>Coal from Northern Soul
>Horses from Albatross
>Medicine from Camaro
>Some silver

Will be obtaining by trade
>Sheep from Sargeras
>Spices from Sargeras
>Various fruits from Sargeras
>Improved cannons from Northern Soul

Have built:
>Glorious golden capital
>Railways running the same length
>Steel Foundry
>Iron Spire

Fishing Town: Surand: (11,5) Pop: 5,000
The other roughly 20,000 live scattered about the country in small villages and hamlets.

Army:
>7,000 infantry armed with steel halberds
>110 naval ships, 70 outfitted with cannons
>>
Bump. Do we have an updated map of the battles?
>>
I have unlimited:
>Wood
>Fish
>Octopus
>Coral
>Pearls
>Fruit
>Clockwork
>Amazing ships
>Medicine
>Rubber
I have built or found:
>Ancient city
>Walled cities
>University
>Clockwork tanks
>Steam power
I've traded for:
>Tons of iron
>28~ tusks
>3400~ gold coins
>Tamed small monkeys
>Gunpowder
>Tin
>Bronze goods
>Silver
>Penguins
>Coats
>Cannons
>Amazing crossbow bolts
>Greek fire
>Oil
>Steel
>11 airships
>Muskets
>Towns in the south
>
I want to trade for:
>Compasses
>ANIMALS
>
I am allied with:
>Northern Soul
>Venicia
>Lenqus
>Hill and Wood
I am at war with:
>Pirates
Population:
>12000~
Ships:
Research:
>
Action:
>
Build:
>
Traded:
>
Greenland, where the land is green, the men are smart, the dice gods are hard to appease, and the octopus are stubborn. Our national animal is the octopus. Our emblem is a boat with a giant clock key in the back, with a tentacle turning it, all with the actual flag of Greenland as the back drop.
>>
Oh, boy, new game tomorrow. How do you guys feel about this? What do you hope to have?
>>
>>44214583
Well, I already had the nation with the highest standard of living, so I'm not sure what I want to go for next

I'll wait to see what I start with
>>
>>44214583
Well I'm joining at the beginning so I'm already gonna do better. Hope to at least be a contender.
>>
Rolled 92568 (1d100000)

I think Venicia would be happy with 16 but I dont want to assume. Guys, the map is gonna look SO different that was my initial drawing before I hex girded it and added color

That aside, what do you guys think of the map???
>>
>>44214833
All the lands look way smaller than in the previous map so idk if people will get the same amount of resources as before. Although I chose one of the smallest countries so...
>>
I just hope to tame a mighty octopus.
>>
>>44214833
Post the colored and gridded map.
Wooh, fifth time's the charm, right captcha?
>>
>>44215593
I'm at work on my phone guys, 10 hours till game launch.
>>
>>44221701
Just a quick thing: Are we going to start in with a tech again? If so, what sorta things are acceptable?

By the by, I intend to change my trip seeing as Im no longer the Northern most country. That cool?
>>
>>44223467
You can change your name, but you should keep the tripcode.
>>
>>44224837
The trip is the password, not the name itself, right? Good point
>>
>>44224850
This time there is going to be a list of techs that you get to choose from in addition to starting tech, also yes the tripcode is the password so keep that and you can change your name
>>
>>44224888
Oh sweet. So you get a set of techs to start out, one of which is self defined? Or is it like a set of techs we can research and you choose one to have as yer starting tech?
>>
Man, just 2 hours left!
>>
>>44225323
This gonna be fun
>>
>>44225403
I hope so.
>>
>>44225418
Get Hype!
>>
>>44225474
>Implying I'm not
>>
>>44225533
>2015
>Implying
>>
Will someone post a link when tge new thread goes live?
>>
>>44226217
If I can find it
>>
>>44226322
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.