[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Glorious Empire of /T'g/uria - Civcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: Tyguria flag.png (23 KB, 900x573) Image search: [Google]
Tyguria flag.png
23 KB, 900x573
XXX!XXX DISCLAIMER TO OBSERVING JANITORS/MODERATORS: XXX!XXX
This thread does not violate Globals 3, 4, 8 (disclaimer is not critcizing administration, only clarifying that
no rules are being broken to prevent mishap and confusion), nor 11. as it is not advertising
Minecraft nor attempting to persuade the transfer of money from user to advertiser nor
owner of the Minecraft server mentioned nor the creators of Mumble. As well this is a
community project and thusly is extremely on-topic, this is not a /v/ oriented thread this
is a /tg/ oriented thread. Sorry for the long disclaimer, just don't want a janitor deleting
the post and flagging me even though I'm not breaking any rules.

Hello! I am the de facto emperor of Tyguria (/tg/), a small joint Bay12 - /tg/ town
on a server called Civcraft. Note: Pirated clients do not work on Civcraft, still trying
to pull the stick out of TTK (owner)'s ass about that since pirates could still be banned for
breaking server rules ( rules only apply to the metagame, everything you can do in-game
is legal) like anyone else.
About Civcraft:
"About civcraft; civcraft is a unique minecraft server with several mods in place that practically make it another
game all together. It is a server for political ideologies and nation-building. Due to forced scarcity and changed
growth mechanics, living as a lone wolf is near impossible. Civcraft has really only 2 rules; No doxing, no hacking
(includes x-ray). Everything else from legal matters to a method of banishment called 'prison pearl' is done by the
playerbase in game. This has created huge conflicts standoffs and even world wars in the past, resulting in the loss
of ten of thousands of diamonds and accounts being permanently banished to the end. Unlike most servers, civcraft does
not reset making resource harvesting and reinforced builds a permanent fixture."

(cont)
>>
File: tg1.png (44 KB, 626x549) Image search: [Google]
tg1.png
44 KB, 626x549
When I originally settled the town I figured /tg/, being one of the several boards I lurk
would be perfect for this server due to the potential for roleplay and its
plugins which can make a game that can be as mundane as Minecraft interesting.

In previous months, there was a union of all the Chan boards that particpated on this
server (The ledditors there hate us) called Chanada. It has since fallen apart due to
shittery by the /k/ group's leader (/k/ is dead now) and lack of population in most
towns other than /pol/. In the interm between this anarchy and whatever new union
Tyguria as well as any remaining Chan nations are struggling to become stronger.
My goal now is to post this shill thread consistently and if anyone is interested, they may
check out our community.
Tyguria is, as I stated, a small community. If you wish to remain near a bigger and more
active populace while you learn the ropes and can handle sick banter I'd highly suggest
you start in Volkstadt, the metropolis of /pol/ynesia.
The plugins are all easy to pick-up and understand, there are not many guides detailing
them though. The Civcraft wiki [http://civcraft.gamepedia.com/Getting_Started] provides decent explanations; however,
there is a better layman's guide on the /civ/ Crip-chan board. I won't link that in the
thread though to avoid breaking the advertisment rule. I don't really like crippel chan
anyhow but the /civ/ allows us to communicate better so whatever.
Civcraft has a Reddit board for all the dregs of the server to circlejerk on, but I hate Reddit
even more than eight chun so I won't bother posting that link either. Trust me their's sub
is cancer.
Here's a list of the major plugins in case you already know how they work:
NameLayer, Citadel, JukeAlert, RealisticBiomes, ItemExchange, CivChat2
(cont)
Pictured: the map of former Chanadian territories.
>>
File: 2015-11-29_23.53.02.png (696 KB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29_23.53.02.png
696 KB, 1600x837
Getting started:
Civcraft random spawns you at any point just about on the map. There is no teleport so
you will have to make a long journey to make it to Tyguria most likely.
You can kill yourself to respawn somewhere else, try to aim for ~3000 blocks from Volk or
Tyguria if you choose the Sudoko Positioning route
-If you choose to start at /pol/, go to (500, 7500), you can use F3 to check your
relative map coordinates.
-If you choose to head directly to Tyguria, go to (-1190, 9220). I will be waiting there
to receive you and give you a sort of tutorial as well as provide basic housing.
Since the city is small I'll probably make exceptions to the no-shitshacks policy by
allowing you to inherit land early on to build personal houses.
There is also a Mumble server, which makes it EXTREMELY easy to coordinate withothers
from /pol/ and /tg/, you don't need a mic for Mumble and it's free so please use it.
Mumble Server Address: mc.civcraft.vg (Scroll to the bottom to find /pol/'s channel, I'll have a
/tg/ one made soon)
If you are interested in joining the server address is: mc.civcraft.vg
To make it easier on me in terms of inviting you to the /tg/ groups (Citadel plugin)
for long range chat feel free to post your IGN in the thread.
If you need help you can use /pm the_bob_namg assuming I didn't fuck off for some
reason and I'll help you. I will also be monitoring the thread and responding to any
questions or feedback so ask away!
>>
>>43931747
Man, I remember the old /v/ town. That thing's still kicking around?
>>
>>43931883
/v/iridian, /v/ersailles, Titan, and /int/is all died. /v/ moved to 7k, 7k and started a town/country called Tazmily.
/pol/ has become the superpower of southern Civcraft and /k/ kicked the bucket by going suicide mode and destroying their own shit and griefing Tazmily over petty drama by order of their nutjob of a leader.
Shame.
>>
File: 2015-08-02_20.29.57.png (414 KB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_20.29.57.png
414 KB, 1600x837
>>43931933
Forgot to post a pic, gonna do that with every reply because why not
>>
>>43931958
This is the new town?
>>
File: 2015-08-02_01.22.24.png (327 KB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_01.22.24.png
327 KB, 1600x837
>>43931977
Yeah /tg/ is one of the newest towns.
Newest town is CIAn (/tv/ sort of), which is a train wreck and I don't really want to revel in it.
As I said it's low pop, hence my efforts to bring people on board.
>>
Man, I remember the propaganda memes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmrQuNTZd9g

Does anyone have that one where kovio read NES' shitpost?
>>
File: 2015-08-02_01.21.31.png (364 KB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_01.21.31.png
364 KB, 1600x837
>>43932350
Kek @ the video. Wish I knew where Kovio's was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlwL0DM5U5Y
>>
>>43932445
Man, everything immelol touched was fucking gold. Does he still play?
>>
>>43932557
Nah he left a long time ago.
He started to become a shithead near the end
>>
>>43932445
Kovio is being a shitlord over some obscure almost completely bullshit claims in Neustria land
>>
File: 2015-08-02_20.20.21.png (927 KB, 1600x837) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-02_20.20.21.png
927 KB, 1600x837
>>43932669
It'll blow over.
>>
>>43932669

Disregard kovio, he's just stirring shit having been kicked around a few homes now just to stay some degree of relevant. Disregard "muh sovereignty", kovio's 1% evil and 99% hot gas.
>>
>>43932557
>>43932669

That's a shame. I might have to hop on, though.

Since it's a /tg/ town this time, you think someone'll DM a campaign over mumble?
>>
>>43932811
I'll have to convince an admin to make a /tg/ channel
None of the Bay12 dudes used it when we had a channel
>>
I'll probably give it a try a bit later tonight. Relative to the map you posted earlier in the thread though, where is Tyguria? Also, are we independent or part of /pol/?
>>
File: tg2.png (48 KB, 626x549) Image search: [Google]
tg2.png
48 KB, 626x549
>>43933237
I thought about that after I posted it. Here.
Apologies for not making the MS paint edit earlier
>>
be advised that the majority of the players are kek faggots that allow SJW's to exist within their nation... for example Nuestria is a French town that blames terrorism on christian atrocities done hundreds of years ago, and even compares terrorism to school shootings in America.
>>
>>43933844
Syncrates go away, you caused the break up of Chanada.
I mean it was a bad structure in the first place but come on.
>>
>>43933874
>> broke up Chanada
>> Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>43933927
Chanada's legal structure was shite, it'll come back eventually in a more stable form.
>>
>>43933969
Is there any framework right now for other new board towns to be created? I'll be behind /tg/ for now, but I might be able to pull some other people in better with a different board focus.
>>
>>43936878
Actually yes, the idea is to homestead land for new board towns and shit. I'm focusing on Tyguria at the moment but you totally could.
I'd really suggest you get acquainted with the server plugins/atmosphere/politics first though.
>>
>>43931747
I joined for this town, played for a couple weeks and haven't since. About to go sleep but AMA

Don't know if this is the actual founder. I didn't speak to him because he was inactive like everyone else . But I built some stuff that should still stand
>>
>>43937136
Well since Chanada is dead I figured I'd kick start Tyguria again because:
Why not?
>>
>>43937214
It's dead? Been a while. Your username?
I'm not particularly good, you must be desperate
>>
>>43937248
Bob_Namg, I put it in the OP thing.
Until that one dude posted I was hoping the thread would die so I could revise the copypasta to not be so shit.
I'm not really desperate for people but until there's a stable pop I'm going recruit people.
>>
>>43937278
Shit man, I might change my name and become less inactive but there wasn't much for me to do before. I'll let this thread die.
>>
>>43937525
There's plenty to do now, especially if dudes like >>43936878
show up and homestead new settlements.
>>
Man I haven't been this hyped for minecraft since I played on /vp/ixelmon a few years ago, and this one seems half as autistic.

In the process of reinstalling mumble and minecraft. How many people are in Tyguria now?
>>
>>43938065
Including the Bay12 dudes I'd say almost 5.
Problem is that we need a population where there's at least someone on most/all the time.
What's your IGN if you're coming on? I can add you to the necessary groups and shit
>>
>>43938176
Gonna be on in about 15, CrazedBanana is my IGN. I've got a few papers due Friday so attendance this week will be light, but after that I'll be regular.
>>
>>43938247
That's fine, you don't need to be excessively active. What matters honestly is what you do during the times you're on.
>>
So how does the prison pearl plugin even work? What's to stop some random stab-happy piece of shit from killing people and leaving them "banned" forever?
>>
>>43939566
It sends you to the end until the pearl is relinquished/despawns by the person responsible. Stab happy pieces of shit usually end up getting mobbed on by people after going on pearling sprees. To add to that you can only store pearls in chests as long as you have coal in them, which depletes by 5 per day.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.