[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jedi Apprentice Quest #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: JAQ logo.jpg (3 MB, 3354x2568) Image search: [Google]
JAQ logo.jpg
3 MB, 3354x2568
Previous Thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43777820/
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Jedi%20Apprentice%20Quest
Rules: http://pastebin.com/FJsMDVWC
Force Points: http://pastebin.com/7h9YUUPM
Character Sheet: http://pastebin.com/LkCCDnTZ
Character Bios: http://pastebin.com/7t4BWuMt
Force Points: 3
Twitter: @Eail4

===========================

When we last left our dear 'hero' Zev, he had just finished having the lewds with his new friend Renari, a girl that identified herself as Sith despite being literally surrounded by Jedi on a daily basis, likely not the most effective way of making friends in a place like this, but it apears to have worked with Zev so far! Though, unfortunately, due to their rather questionable decision to actually follow through with the full lewdness, Zev and Renari were caught by a Jedi just as the 'fun' was starting.

While on Nar Shadda something like this would have likely resulted in someone being shot, Zev sadly lacked a blaster at his side, thus, through his usual smartassness, and the presence of Younglings not too far behind the Jedi, Zev and Renari were left in peace. All is not well for our hero though, as both he and his new friend have been ordered to report to the Jedi Council, only time will tell what may come next for Zev... his next actions could be quite important for the young man's future...
>>
Standing atop the great staircase in the middle of the Academy, Renari is standing at your side as the two of you look up at the incredibly large door in front of you. It seems as though it was carved out of a special sort of stone and would be incredibly heavy to even attempt to move... though considering the Jedi are the Jedi, that could be intentional. No better way to discourage someone from intruding than to make it so they literally can't unless they have the power to move this sort of thing out of the way.

"So... I'm gonna guess we just knock and hope they answer?"

You ask your smaller companion as you stand there with your hands in your pockets.

"Yup."

Renari simply answers, the girl's hair still appearing to be quite a mess after your earlier activities. There's a distinct feeling in your gut that this could be quite the important meeting, if the Jedi Council is actually as important as it sounds... well, it's highly unlikely many apprrentices on their first day would be brought before them, right?

>Ask Renari a question
>Blow off the meeting
>Knock
>Try to open the door yourself with the force
>Write in
>>
>>43825970
>Try to open the door yourself with the force
>>
>>43825970
>We could just leave. I mean, what is all this training other than the philosophies? Could make our own lightsabers, or buy them on the black market...I'm not half bad with a blaster, either. Could just leave. We haven't made any oaths or promises.
>>
>>43825970
>https://youtu.be/CoFX4lQPlDk
>>
>>43825958
Wow Eail you were already? Are the sessions on wenesday now? Not complaining just asking. Rance Jojo is best jedi.
>>
>>43826057
I'm off work today, and figured I owed you guys another thread after the way the last one went
>>
>>43826049
Fuck off to Bounty Hunter/Smuggler quest, we're going to be the best/worst Jedi Apprentice we can be so long as we're a Jedi Apprentice.
>>
>>43826071
Hey Eail, what do you think of kobold girls?
>>
>>43826099
Can be cute depending on the art style, or horrifying.
>>
>>43825970
>>Write in
Arrange Renari hair a bit, comb her hair with our hands then procede o Knock on the door.
>>
>>43825970
>Knock

It's a door.
>>
>>43825970
>We could just leave. I mean, what is all this training other than the philosophies? Could make our own lightsabers, or buy them on the black market...I'm not half bad with a blaster, either. Could just leave. We haven't made any oaths or promises.

>>43826071
>>43826114

I'M HERE AGAIN TO WRECK SHIT AND PILLAGE EAIL.
>>
>>43826134
Are we gonna waifu her, or just keep her around for some easy poon?

We are Rance after all
>>
>>43826075
Nah let's give this a try the worst they can do is expell us. If they do it we go back to Nar shadda turn into a smuggler and then once we have a ship we come back to rescue Renari
>>
File: anime thumbs up.jpg (24 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
anime thumbs up.jpg
24 KB, 301x267
>>43826169
What's good nigga
>>
>>43825970
>Knock
>>
>>43826201
Finished cooking my home-made apple pies, SO I CAME TO SHIT UP THE THREAD.

How you though?
>>
>>43826170
Dunno i kinda like her she is a exhibitionist and i'm a sadist in real life soo. But i don't want to turn this quest into another waifu quest.
>>
>>43826170
Obviously we're just here for the poon. Once we meet a decent waifu were gonna lose the baggage
>>
File: Lightsaber 1.jpg (29 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 1.jpg
29 KB, 600x317
>>43826228
Ate some chicken sandwiches and waffle fries from Chik-Fil-A and ready to be BEST Jedi

Have a lightsaber idea
>>
>>43826251
Once we meet a decent waifu we're going to fuck her and leave then come back to pass our legacy to the kids
>>
File: Lightsaber 2.jpg (28 KB, 599x316) Image search: [Google]
Lightsaber 2.jpg
28 KB, 599x316
>>43826278
Also, writing the post now
>>
>>43826278
That have our reserve grip? Because I dig the blueish/purpleish hue of the blade itself.

I DO NOT SEE GLORYIST BESKAR IRON FORGED INTO THAT
>>
File: Megame Villan.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Megame Villan.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>43826251
And just like that, we added another girl for Xanth harem and our first nemesis..
>>
>>43826278

We should mod a lightsaber so that can shoot blasts from where the blade comes out.
>>
File: Erza saber.jpg (85 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Erza saber.jpg
85 KB, 1191x670
>>43826316
You mean like this thing?
>>
>>43826278
>>
File: Darksaber.jpg (29 KB, 504x376) Image search: [Google]
Darksaber.jpg
29 KB, 504x376
>>43826339
If you wanna see some REAL EDGE
>>
>>43826316
Go back to your room Ezra. Real man use a blaster in one hand and a lightsaber in the other.
>>
>>43826357
I love the color of that, But If you show me the 'darksaber' again Eail. I will spank you here and in SAQ that shit is not cannon and makes me hate the new series even more.
>>
>>43826335
Kinda. Though it might be good to keep a blaster on us anyhow, since it might be hard to install a scope or other aiming equipment on a lightsaber and keep it compact.

Though with extensive mastery of the force, such things might not even be necessary.

>>43826357

Smells like Deviantart-tier fanfiction.
>>
>>43826404
>>43826395
I was gonna say something but i better stay quiet don't want to derail or cause a scene in Eail's quest.
>>
>>43826487
Do it fgt
>>
>>43826491
The Clone War series is canon. So the everything in it is canon, Darth Maul resurging, the lightsaber. Everything showed in the series is considered canon by Disney now.
>>
File: tumblr_nyax8wudjW1rv0982o2_1280.png (334 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyax8wudjW1rv0982o2_1280.png
334 KB, 638x479
Can our master be
>>
File: Zev Smile.jpg (8 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Zev Smile.jpg
8 KB, 184x184
"Before we do that..." You mutter as you turn to face the girl. While you're not ashamed of what you did, it probably won't help the Council in their judgement of you if Renari is coming into the meeting with bed hair. A bit of adjustment courtesy of your hands and things are looking mostly good as new, though her hair thankfully is easy to manipulate and stays that way, unlike the rather... unique way your own hair works.

A lightsaber could probably be taken to your hair and it'd still come out looking the same as it always does... not that you're exactly eager to test out that little theory of course.

Renari gives you a little nod after you finish fixing up her hair, lookingly only slightly flustered that it was like that in the first place. "Well, time to face down the Rancors. Can't say I ever thought I'd be called in for this though." The girl says.

"Eh, Rancors are easy, just shoot the guy next to ya in the leg and leave him behind as a distraction... turns out they really like Duros." You mention while walking up to the door and giving it a few hard raps. Renari giggled at your comment, so at least she's going into this with a good head about it all, no sense in facing your doom with some gloom laying over head right?

>CONT
>>
>>43826629

After your knock, the stone doors are pulled inwards, a light scraping noise heard as they are moved, allowing your first view of the council chambers.

There's really not all that much to it, surprisingly. A few statues around the circular walls of what look to be long dead Jedi holding their lightsabers, most of them appearing to be human. In the middle of the circular room lays a rather large table, quite a few stone chairs surrounding it, though only three are actually occupied at the moment. The Grand Master, Satele Shan is here, along with another human, a male, along with a female Togruta.

"Enter, Apprentice Zev, Apprentice Renari." The Grand Master's voice tells you... and since you're already here and all, not like you're going to disobey that.

>You're going to enter and...

>Bow
>Kneel
>Stand there
>Take a seat
>"What's up?"
>Write in
>>
>>43826640
>Stand there.
>Brace for impact.
>>
>>43826640
>"What's up?"
>>
>>43826640
>Bow
As SHORT a bow as possible. As in something that may be mistaken for a nod. She's the Grand Master after all, so she's presumably earned the bare minimum of respect.
>>
>>43826640
>Stand there
>What's up

>>43826561
You shut your slut of a mouth Anon. I'm salty over that. the ONLY good animed series was that 15 minute shit.
>>
>>43826640
Bow
>>
>>43826640
>>Write in
Enter and greet then, but no bow or Kneel. I believe Zev is a apprentice and still doesn't know about all that bow or kneel thing the sith and jedi do.
>>
>"Oh hey grand master and other dudes, 'Sup?"

Zev I love you, you absolute MAD MAN

WRITING
>>
File: 1444928485145.gif (39 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1444928485145.gif
39 KB, 600x450
>>43826674
I'm sorry. Eail made me do it...he called me a fdt.
>>
File: Jedi765498234198527.jpg (51 KB, 751x1065) Image search: [Google]
Jedi765498234198527.jpg
51 KB, 751x1065
1st for Lightsaber javalin
>>
File: Satele1.png (876 KB, 656x904) Image search: [Google]
Satele1.png
876 KB, 656x904
With an invitation like that what sort of fellow would possibly refuse. Stepping into the room with Renari at your side, while you're looking around and taking in just how surprisingly big this one meeting room is, the redhead actually gives a proper greeting to the Jedi... sort of surprising considering her dislike of them, but you don't know the full story just yet of what's happened to her.

"Master Shan, Master Coreev, Master Tikran." She says, giving a small nod to each of the three, going from the Grand Master, to the man, to the Togruta woman. They each return her nod with one of their own, remaining professional... so you decide to stomp all over that as is your usual fashion.

Taking your hand out of your pocket, you give a small wave to the Jedi "What's up? Heard you guys wanted to talk to us." You casually greet the three as though you were talking to some old friends rather than people that are actually very likely some of the strongest in the galaxy. The grin you're wearing looking as absolutely innocent as can be in a situation like this.

The Grand Master simply sighs and places a hand to her forehead, The male narrows his eyes at you, seemingly offended, Renari stiffles a laugh, almost snorting, while the Togruta woman merely smiles back at you, looking slightly amused. Two bad reactions, two good ones, you're on for a great record with the Jedi so far.

Once she's caught herself, the Grand Master looks at you again. "Zev, Renari, I'll go ahead and assume that the two of you know why you've been called before us?"

>"Cause we were doing the nasty?"
>"Cause we're pretty wizard?"
>"Not a clue!"
>Silence
>Write in
>>
>>43827005
>We were making more jedi for the jedi cause?
>Is this an issue?
>>
>>43827005
>In our defense, it's not like we were intentionally on the path those kids were taking. They just kinda...showed up with the old guy.

also this>>43827027
>>
>>43827005
>"Cause we were doing the nasty? It was pretty wizard"
>>
>>43827005
>>
>>43827005
>>Write in
Was it because we trained without your permission? Since you had said i would need more trainning before confronting Renari?

tl;dr
Avoid the big elephant in the room.
>>
>>43827005
these

>>43827027
>>43827031
>>
>>43827005
>"Not a clue!"
>>
>>43827005
>Write in
"I've only done two things worth noting since I got here. I'd assume it's the one you haven't already scolded me for?"
>>
>>43827077
oooh
This
>>
>>43827005
>>
>>43827005
This
>>43827063
Then this
>>43827027
>>
>>43827142
God damn it, I went to change my vote so I add in the pretty wizard part and name is off.

How do I get a trip?
>>
>>43827160
tripfags can leave, reeeeeee
>>
File: GAHAHAHA.jpg (24 KB, 189x263) Image search: [Google]
GAHAHAHA.jpg
24 KB, 189x263
>>43827027
Greatest Jedi Ever
>>
>>43827160
Gotta get a 4chan gold pass bruh.
>>
>>43827229
I hear that's the Platinum pass now.
>>
>>43827229
thanks Anon Now if only gook didn't sell our credit data, I mean wut? That's passed? kek

>>43827225
Its fucking true though, We don't know how much Hand-holding and finger lockingwe did with her. So...you know. Unless fuck me for missing a detail smut story.
>>
>>43827225
>He think about the future of the Order
Truly the best.
>>
You know the answer, Renari knows the answer, and the Jedi know the answer, but where would the fun be in simply playing along and apologizing, nowhere, that's where. Thus you do what you do best, and make the situation completely awkward for everyone else in the room. "Oh, you know, we were making more Jedi for the Jedi cause, thinking about the future of the Order and all of that. It's not really that much of a great thing, there's really no need to reward us for our great deeds and all."

The blank stares you're getting back show that they're rather unamused, at least from the Grand Master and Master Coreev, Master Tikran is still just grinning at you... you're actually not sure which is worse at this point really.

"In our defense, it's not like we were intentionally on the path those kids were taking. They just kinda...showed up with the old guy." You weakly offer as another excuse, giving a small shrug, before lightly elbowing Renari to get her to step in on this as well.

"Err... yes, that's entirely right. It wasn't our intention to have anyone see that, least of all the Younglings. Though, that's not to say it was entirely the reason we were out there..." THe girl trails off, a touch of color coming back to her cheeks as she thinks about your actions.

"We were having a spar, I won, one thing lead to another." You chime in.

Silence follows for several seconds before Master Coreev speaks up "You? You defeated Renari in a duel? How, there's no way a fresh recruit could defeat her so easily!"

>"She's an exhibitionist"
>"I'm a clever fighter"
>"Maybe I'm better than you think."
>Smile Xanth is that you?
>Write in
>>
>>43827431
>>
>>43827431
>Write in
"I used my head."
>>
>>43827431

>>
>>43827431

>Smile Xanth is that you? YOU PUT IT THERE
>She's an exhibitionist and a hard fought
>But I'm a clever fighter
>You jedi fight way to conversantly she would've died in a real fight.
>>
>>43827431
>"I thought with my head is all"
>>
>>43827468
This

If we smile, we go with cheeky Rance grin
>>
>>43827431
>Are we going to stand here and go through the list of things I've done since I arrived that I shouldn't have been able to? Because...well, it might kill five minutes. I've only been here a day or so.
>>
>>43827431
>"I'm a clever fighter"
>>
File: Curious Zev.jpg (22 KB, 188x220) Image search: [Google]
Curious Zev.jpg
22 KB, 188x220
>>43827505
I have many Rance grins
>>
>>43827431
>I yanked her pants down with the force and bonked her on the head while she was calling me a pervert.
>>
>>43827518
I know you do Eail
I know you do
>>
>>43827505
Ideally no grin. Just let them put the pieces together and call them out when they assume it means penis.
>>
>>43827431
I'm not that skilled, it's just that things like skill levels are meaningless to a guy like me.
>>
>>43827431
>"I'm a clever fighter"
>>
Calling the vote
>>
>>43827431
>>"I'm a clever fighter"
>>"Maybe I'm better than you think."
>>
>>43827618
This one... I don't even fucking know who won and it salts me that we might not grin during our talking.
>>
File: Zev big.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Zev big.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
There's a rather large grin plastered on your face after hearing the man's reaction to what you did. Of course he doesn't know the actual way things transpired during the 'spar' and how little actual fighting was involved in it, but still, you're impressing Jedi on your first day here. Pretty amazing consdering all you've actually done was beat up a teenager then do the nasty with a redheaded Sith girl at the lake. Decent chance you're on your way to becoming the greatest Jedi of all time at this rate with the way you're making people notice you!

"I'm a pretty clever fighter, I used my head to beat her." Giving the girl a few playful little pokes with your elbow when you said that. "Maybe I'm just better than you think I am, Maseters? One of those... oh what's the word when you're just absolutely amazing right off the bat." Still grinning like a mad man as you tap your cheek a few times.

"Prodigy?" Renari offers from at your side, giving you a stronger elbow back. "You did have me down on the ground pretty quick.... not many others could accomplish that."

She's starting to play along, this is just absolutely wonderful!

"It's not often we have a prodigy in our ranks Zev. If you truly are one, I'd like to test that for myself, if you wouldn't mind?" Master Tikran says, still wearing that warm smile as she rises from her seat at the table. "You've beaten two apprentices so far today, that's impressive, let's have a session ourselves." Letting the brown robe she was wearing lay across the chair, the Togruta moves off to the side of the room.

"Renari, if you would allow me to borrow your training lightsaber?" The woman requests, holding her hand out. Looking up at you nervously, the redhead unhooks the weapon from her belt, and it flies over to the Master's hand.

"Shall we Zev?"

>"We both know I can't beat you"
>"If you insist..."
>"Are you going to hold back?"
>Write in
>>
>>43827769
Let's go, old lady
>>
>>43827769
NO PAIN NO GAIN
>>
>>43827769
But...
>"If you insist..."

What's the plan guys? Pocket sand?
>>
>>43827769
>"If you insist..."
>>
>>43827769
OH NO, WE'VE FUCKED UP. SOMEBODY CALL XANTH.

>If you insist.
>Pocket fucking Sand or rip down her pants as well.

We're not 'jedi' yet, So we should cheat as fucking much as possible to win.
>>
>>43827826
Or sacrificing a virgin to the dice gods, whatever you prefer.
>>
>>43827769

>>43827826
Pocket sand followed by a rock to the face. It won us an admirer in fortune-hunter quest.
>>
>>43827826
Pocket sand.
>>
>>43827826
>>43827848
We have three force points.

We can DO THIS guys, let's BTFO a master on our first day.

Show the Jedi the power of Pocket Sand
>>
>>43827769
>>"If you insist..."

Ugh fucked my vote>>43827853
>>
>>43827769
>"If you insist..."
>>
>>43827860
The will learn to fear the might of the sand warriors.
>>
>>43827769
"But I like the way you think, so I'll see what I can manage."
>>
File: laughing homer.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
laughing homer.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>Attacking a Jedi Master with the power of POCKET SAND

Have I mentioned how much I love you guys lately?

Roll me 3d10 ya cunts

Best of Four still
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 9 = 22 (3d10)

>>43827919
SATAN TAKE THE WHEEL
>>
>>43827919
DC of 8, Forgot to mention that, WHOOPS
>>
Rolled 7, 5, 8 = 20 (3d10)

>>43827919
>>
Rolled 7, 10, 2 = 19 (3d10)

>>43827919
rolling
>>
Rolled 7, 6, 2 = 15 (3d10)

>>43827919
Sha sha shaaaa
>>
Rolled 10, 5, 10 = 25 (3d10)

>>43827919
JESUS TAKE THE SAND
>>
>>43827978
WHY DIDNT YOU ROLL EARLIER GODDAMIT
>>
Rolled 9, 4, 3 = 16 (3d10)

>>43827919

>>43827978
AHAHAHAHAHAAAAASHIT
>>
>>43827987
THE STREET SIGNS ANON. THE FUCKING STREET SIGNS.

SOMEBODY DELETE THERE THING, WE NEED THIS.
>>
File: 2451429-1307727680019.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2451429-1307727680019.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>>43827978
Well it's unfortunate that's late, BUT, you do have Three Force Points.

Currently you fail the DC, but if you would like to spend a force point, you can succeed.

>Would you like to spend a force point
>Y
>N

5 Minute voting period
>>
>>43827978
We're using a force point.
>>
>>43827769
>>"If you insist..."
>>
>>43828002
SOMEONE THROW POCKET SAND TO THE QM SO HE CANT SEE
>>
>>43828004
>Y
>>
>>43828004
If we can get >>43827978,
>Y
>>
>>43828011
Just for the fucking lols voting yes.
>>
>>43828004
That's not fair at all, I had to deal with it asking me what a 'street sign is' Do you know what the fuck bullshit that is? ALSO POCKET SAND

Worse case then yes, Use a Force point for this.

Lives up to my namefag well ;;
>>
>>43828004
>Y
>>
>>43828004
>Y
>>
>>43828004
Yes
>>
>>43828004
>N

Better to see how he stands on his own than without the Force doing stuff for shits and giggles.
>>
>>43828004
Only if we use pocket sand
>>
>>43828047
Come one anon, how can you deny us the pleasure of pocket sand working in our favor.
>>
>>43828033
You should get the pass thing. It's worth every penny for no captcha for a whole year
>>
>>43828004
>N

Not gonna use it for pocket sand i want to use the force point with a clean strike.
>>
File: REVVING.gif (3 MB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
REVVING.gif
3 MB, 1024x435
>>43828050
Oh hell yeah you're Pocket Sanding the FUCK out of this bitch
>>
>>43828071
If I didn't have bills or paranoy that it'd be stolen, I'd fucking use my credit card more often.

>>43828077
>implying the pocket sand isn't going to defeat her with my amazing roll.

>>43828078
We better fucking drown the room in pocket sand for this Eail, Espply considering I had to waste a dubs 10.
>>
>>43828078
It better be badass as shit for using a point though
>>
So Zev is pretty much gonna end up with a dickish version of Juyo, right? Saber throws, force pushes, that one style where you switch the lightsaber on and off light a lightsaber rave to fuck with your opponent, etc?

That last bit I totally want to do in this fight, by the way. It's so delicious.
>>
>>43828167
>Turns saber on and off at extreme speeds
>Enemy has a fucking seizure and dies.
>This was only training ;-;
>>
>>43828199
Well, it's supposed to be used when you've got blades locked against each other, putting your opponent off-balance. Then you turn it on again and smack their hands off with it while they're overextended.

It's the only canon lightsaber style that truly takes advantage of what a lightsaber IS, and it's delightfully dickish at that.
>>
File: Secret Attack.gif (186 KB, 466x322) Image search: [Google]
Secret Attack.gif
186 KB, 466x322
Welp

One of these days you're going to learn what sort of trouble your big mouth gets you into, otherwise you're going to end up fighting Jedi Masters on a regular basis, and that just won't do. Sighing, you dig into your pocket and bring out the training lightsaber that you've been using quite a bit today. Flipping it around in your hands a few times, you follow it's path in the air as you walk towards the Master.

"We both know I can't beat you... But if you insist, let's do this." You say with a grin, finally snatching the lightsaber out of the air and igniting it, pointing the blade right at Master Tikran. The woman has ignited her lightsaber as well, holding it low to the ground. "Simply do your best Zev, that's all I can ask of you." She says, that soft smile still present.

Your best eh? Well... if she's really wanting your best that badly, no reason to hold back is there? Grinning like you're having a wonderful time, you keep pointing your weapon at the woman while your hand rests in your pocket, as though you're barely taking the woman seriously despite her position as a Jedi Master.

"Never lost a fight before, don't intend on starting now Master Tikran, lemme show you why that is."

The woman looks rather interested, but isn't moving from her spot, even as you approach her.

Just as you're bringing your hand up out of your pocket, a look of realization appears on her face "Pocket Sand!" You yell, flinging a fistful of the coarse micro-rocks towards the woman, quite a bit of it getting in her eyes, forcing her to take a step back as she starts trying to rub it out, this is your chance!

>ZEV RUSH!
>Try to throw something at her
>Wait
>Taunt
>Write in
>>
>>43828261
>ZEV RUSH!
>>
>>43828261
SABER THROW
>>
>>43828261
>Zev Rush

Eail, I'm pissed. What the fuck type of small scale is that for both a force point and all dem lovely 10's?

How do we get more force points btw?
>>
>>43828261
>ZEV RUSH!

Throw a vase or something at Tikran, then while she's dealing with that and her eyes, rush her down!
>>
>>43828261
>Write in
Force push her. Keep distance. CQC bad
>>
>>43828261
Turn the saber off then throw it at her face. It'll throw her off when she hears the saber turning off
>>
>>43828261
>ZEV RUSH!
Let's do this.
>>
File: Hatred of Frieza.jpg (112 KB, 1024x552) Image search: [Google]
Hatred of Frieza.jpg
112 KB, 1024x552
"Hey Eail, aren't you setting up for another Bruce if you let us get away with stuff too easily?"

Not really in this case. I'm actually rather hoping Zev does well, he'll need to match up to Xanth at some point after all, and that boy is crazy.

Literally at times with Force Rage

>>43828301
I'll allow something like this too
>>
>>43828261

Whatever we do DONT GET CLOSE TO HER SHE'S DANGEROUS
>>
so we're not wasting more force points after this right? We might need them for something later
>>
>>43828299
I have those pastebin rules up there for a reason!

http://pastebin.com/7h9YUUPM
>>
>>43828384
Always use the force.
>>
>>43828301
Let's try this, I guess.
>>
>>43828261
>>Write in
Try to attack the saber and disarm her.
>>
>>43828384
After this weak ass pocket sand attack? Fuck no never again.

was hoping a fucking Tuskian raider would pop out of our pocket for shits and giggles with all of the desert

>>43828408
So then we'd have 3 more force points because of the above rolls right? All dem juicy 10's? :DDD
Fuck the rules, I'm a sith deep down.
>>
File: REVVING INTENSIFIES.gif (494 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
REVVING INTENSIFIES.gif
494 KB, 500x314
>>43828467
Nope, you currently have 2. Using a Force Point can't generate a force point.

You can earn force points in this thread though

ITS PRETTY MUCH A TIE IF I INCLUDE THIS'

>>43828465
AS A RUSH ATTACK LIKE IT SEEMS TO BE REALLY

THUS

TIE BREAKER

>Rush
>Throw Something
>Rush AND Throw Something

5 minutes
>>
>>43828514
>>
>>43828514
>>
>>43828514
>Rush and throw
>>
>>43828514
>>
>>43828514
Don't tell me what I can and can't do! I rolled them 2 10's!

Atleast he got into the fucking robot this time

>Rush AND throw something... Maybe MORE POCKET SAND?
>>
Rush and throw wins it

Roll me 3d10 please

DC of 7 this time

She's holding back a lot
>>
>>43828467
>>43828299

>namefag
>Buttmad that force points aren't lolrandumb-autowin
>"I'm so funny QM, give me us free stuff xD"

You are the cancer that made Brine take a 6 month hiatus. Kindly GTFO and don't fuck this too please.
>>
Rolled 4, 6, 7 = 17 (3d10)

>>43828578
Oh bubby
>>
Rolled 9, 3, 6 = 18 (3d10)

>>43828578
ALLAH BLESS MY DICE
>>
Rolled 10, 1, 3 = 14 (3d10)

>>43828578
>>
Rolled 3, 5, 8 = 16 (3d10)

>>43828578
>>
Rolled 6, 6, 7 = 19 (3d10)

>>43828578
GUIDE MY COCK SATAN
>>
Rolled 9, 6, 9 = 24 (3d10)

>>43828578
>>
>>43828591
allah finds you wanting
>>
File: 2451429-1307727680019.jpg (109 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
2451429-1307727680019.jpg
109 KB, 569x428
...Burn a force point to succeed?

>Y
>N
>>
>>43828601
Bawahahahh, almost blessed by satan there

>>43828602
Where were you when we need you mate?

>>43828609
Need to pray more,i guess
>>
>>43828631
>N
>>
>>43828631
Y
we're screwed if she recovers from that pocket sand
>>
>>43828631
>N
Let's just take the loss.
>>
>>43828631
Y
>>
weak
>>
>>43828631
>Y
>>
>>43828578
I missed this so badly.

>>43828581
Anon please, Eail knows I'm dicking with him and ain't gonna keep it going.

>>43828631
>N

I REALLY fucking want to just to spite anon. But I like this thread to much to be a faggot
>>
>>43828631
>N
>>
>>43828631
>Y
>>
>>43828631
you should just do as brine did and let us have one a thread until we graduate or leave
>>
>>43828631
Y
>>
>>43828678
I give you one at the start of each thread
>>
NO MORE VOTES

COUNTING AND WRITING
>>
>>43828631
>N
>>
File: ZEV YELL.jpg (20 KB, 184x220) Image search: [Google]
ZEV YELL.jpg
20 KB, 184x220
>FOREC POINT BURNED: 1 REMAINING

"Gah!" Tikran gasps as she feels the burning in her eyes from the sand that you've thrown, the Master caught onto your plan, but too late to actually do anything about it, as her current state is so easily showing. You've got her in a good spot to do some damage, now you just have to give it your all and go for it! The new amount of distance between the two of you means you're going to have to close in on her once more, and you know just the way to do that without exposing yourself to her blade longer than you have to.

Spotting a vase sitting atop a nearby pedestal, you reach out with the Force, and although it's a little bit of a struggle to do it as you're running towards the woman, you manage to hurl it across the room right towards the Togruta who is still wiping at her eyes. The woman tenses up though once the vase is in the air, bringing her saber up just in time to shatter it, but that little bit of time is all you need. A battle cry roar resounding through the room as you attack with your lightsaber!

It barely manages to clip the woman on her shoulder, she lets out a hiss of pain from the impact. These things aren't full power, but it still hurts like a Mynock's bite when youget hit by one. Tikran isn't going to let you get another free attack though, keeping her eyes closed, as you come around for another swing she manages to block your attack with her blade. "Good Zev, good. You're thinking on your feet and using your surroundings to your advantage." The woman praises you, expertly parrying every attack you toss her way.

She's ramped things up a bit...

>Keep attacking, you can break through her defenses!
>Force Push
>Try to throw something else.
>Give up
>Gain some distance from her
>Write in
>>
>>43828907
>>Keep attacking, you can break through her defenses!
>>
>>43828907
>Keep attacking, you can break through her defenses!
>Do that thing where we deactivate and reactivate the blade to throw off the opponent
>>
>>43828907
Lock blades with her and and try to blow her away with the strongest possible force push while she's distracted
>>
>>43828907
>Try to use the force to generate a flash of light, instead of kinetic force.
>>
>>43828907
Fuck it, I'm just along for the ride now.

Voting this>>43828942
>>
>>43828907
>Write in
Keep calm. Find peace in chaos. look for more opportunities
>>
>>43828942
Seconding.
>>
>>43828942
I'll back this.
>>
>>43828907
>Force Pull a lightsaber from another Master

We Dual Wield now bitches
>>
>>43828907
>>43828942
+1
>>
>>43828942
Holy shit yea mess with the settings and randomly lengthen and shorten our blade
>>
>>43828907
Gotta go with >>43828942
>>
>>43828907
>Take a hit to get close and grab a feel to fluster her!
>>
File: 448.jpg (33 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
448.jpg
33 KB, 600x553
>>43828942
So remember when I said you could get Force Points for clever ideas in my pastebin?

Congrats, you earned one with this.

It caught even me off guard.

Just gotta figure out a proper DC...

>FORCE POINTS : 2
>>
>>43828907
pull robes up over face, blind + expose, double victory
>>
>>43829122
All right

3d10

DC 7 simply because she's amping things up now

BEST OF FOUR
>>
Rolled 4, 10, 3 = 17 (3d10)

>>43829165
>>
Rolled 3, 6, 10 = 19 (3d10)

>>43829165
>>
Rolled 9, 1, 3 = 13 (3d10)

>>43829122
Ayyy

>>43829165
Force be with me
>>
Rolled 4, 1, 3 = 8 (3d10)

>>43829165
>>
>>43829165
>>
Rolled 10, 6, 9 = 25 (3d10)

>>43829165
SWEAR TO GOD MATE
>>
File: 1368379435888s.jpg (10 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1368379435888s.jpg
10 KB, 250x249
>>43829195
Salt....
>>
>>43829195
One post late....
>>
>>43829195
You're late.
>>
>>43829213
>>43829217
>>43829218
Should I just go to the corner and cry now? It seems all Anon's prefer is failure.
>>
File: Smart.jpg (31 KB, 228x243) Image search: [Google]
Smart.jpg
31 KB, 228x243
Force Point? You've got 2 again

>Y
>N

>TFW Zev is reliant on this shit
>>
>>43829261
>Y
>>
>>43829261
>Y
Why stop now?
>>
>>43829261
>Y
We've gone too far to turn back now.
>>
>>43829261
>Y
Too cool to fail

>>43829253
nyes,you should be more faster
>>
>>43829261
>>N
Fuck no, we're going to lose anyway
>>
>>43829261
>Y
>>
>>43829261
>Y
>>
>>43829195
Maybe if you didn't type shit during rolls you would be able to do something
>>
>>43829261
Here we go again lads, WRITING

>At this point I'd like to remind you, this is a member of the Jedi Council
>>
>>43829354
Didn't we pass the roll regardless? 9, 10, 10
>>
>>43829399
That's not how it works m8....
>>
>>43829399
Rolls have to be in the same post
>>
>>43829399
You passed now, thanks to using the Force Point
>>
>>43829351
Its street signs Anon. Its all I've been getting and it constantly changes wtf it calls a 'street sign'

just want the turkey back from earlier, So much easier

>>43829399
wat
>>
>>43829425
>>43829426
>>43829432
Best of four.
>>
>>43829453
Yeah, but it's gotta be all in the same post you mongoloid.
>>
>>43829453
read da rulez
>>
Again and again your blade clashes with Tikran's she's fast, faster than you can keep up with, and you can tell that the woman is still holding back quite a bit, even though she's still blinded from your earlier attack with the sand. You've had no formal training in how to use a sword, everything you've done up until this point as been pure instinct and following that little tick in your head.

Through this entire fight, you feel as though you haven't been entirely in control of yourself, that something else has been guiding you. The actions have been yours, and you're still moving your body the way you want to... but you shouldn't be doing this well against a Jedi Master, even if she is holding back so much. It's as though some sort of higher power is helping you in your time of need, guiding your body through actions... helping you... Is this what The Force truly is?

Gritting your teeth as you're pushed back by the Togruta's attacks, she's almost got you up against a wall, her movements as smooth as flowing water while you're struggling to keep up with her. You need to be faster... you need to strike... you've got to take control back while you've got the chance to do so!

Locking blades with the woman again, you're both pushing against each other, trying to overcome the resistances of your foe. Despite how small she appears, the woman is strong... very strong. You're not going to lose though, you're going to power through this and beat her, no matter what, you're not just some street rat punk any longer! Forcing everything you've got into this, you spring into action!

>CONT
>>
>>43829576
>Force Speed: Rank 1 Unlocked

Pushing against Tikran as hard as you can with a burst of strength, you suddenly deactivate your lightsaber, letting it fall under the woman's, barely avoiding her blade by a mere inch, before re-activating the weapon as it's even with her torso, pulling it across her stomach as you rush past her, all of this happening in a split instant!

"Guh..." Tikran groans, falling down to one knee. "Very... Very good Zev." She says, almost sounding as though she's in slow motion. Everything seems to be in slow motion, until you manage to calm your breathing and it all starts to speed back up.

>"Thank you."
>"Are you all right?"
>"Told you I'd win"
>"What was that, why was everything so slow?"
>Write in
>>
>>43829589
>"What was that, why was everything so slow?
>"Are you all right?"
>>
>>43829589
>"Told you I'd win"
>>
>>43829589
>>"What was that, why was everything so slow?"
>>"Are you all right?"

Great we won, can we not use force points like candy from now on?
>>
>>43829589
>"Told you I'd win"
>"Are you all right?"
>>
>>43829589
>>"Are you all right?"
Of course she is, but it's still polite to ask.
>>
>>43829589
>"Told you I'd win"
Speedy trickster jedi?
>>
>>43829589
I'll vote for this
>>43829614

>>43829610
There is a reason I didn't take part in the last vote, everybody thinks they grow on trees.
>>
>>43829589
>"Are you all right?"
>>
>apprentice winning against a master ever
This quest has surpassed my expectations for how shitty it would be.
>>
>>43829653
Fights like these are the best time to use them. We're not gonna be in any life threatening situations soon anyway.
>>
>>43829617
And remember Zev doesn't want to hurt people he just had to do thing to survive.
>>
>>43829671
She was holding back a tremendous amount.

She literally could have killed you at ANY POINT if she wanted to do so.

This was a test for Zev, not a real fight in any meaning of the word
>>
>>43829589
>>"Thanks"
>>
>>43829671
She wasn't trying. She just wanted to gauge our skills and we used cheap tricks to land a few blows.
>>
>>43829589
Help her get back up
>>
>>43829589
>"Thank you."
>>
>>43829671
>Using almost all our force points on the matter
>HOW DARE WE WIN! I LIKE USING FORCE POINTS AND LOSING!

Scroll up and hit the X button anon, You seem more butt-hurt then me.

>>43829679
...Never say that, That jinxs us and then the sith from SAQ will come killing us.
>>
>>43829589
>"Thank you."
We never actually told her we'd win, so I have no idea why that's an option, Eail.
>>
>>43829589
>Get rid of the "Told you I'd win," we never did that.
>>
>>43829758
>"Never lost a fight before, don't intend on starting now Master Tikran, lemme show you why that is."

From >>43828261
>>
>>43829777
Ah, why'd you put words in our mouth when we picked
? Sounds like you fucked up?
>>
>>43829589
>"Are you all right?"
And once we're done,
>"Thank you."

After all, she did just praise us. That's... different.
>>
>>43829777
Like, if you're going to have vote options be meaningless anyway, why do you waste our time with them?
>>
>>43829812
Why are you so salty over such a small detail? It was totally in character for Zev
>>
>>43829812
We voted to say that dumbass.
>>
>>43829716
Force throws are standard procedure, anon. Deactivating your lightsaber strategically even has a named style revolving around it: TrĂ kata.
>>
>>43829842
We never motioned for him to say that.

>>43829843
Quote a post, please?
>>
>>43829812
>>43829836

BUTT-HURT ALERT
>>
Writing and what not.

Just cracked my neck and it felt absolutely wonderful
>>
>>43829860

>>43827826
>>43827838
>>43827853
>>43827866
>>43827886

I hate you for making me do this.
>>
>>43829871
... god, now I've gotta do it.
>>
>>43829860
Go be an angry autist somewhere else
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.