[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread: Mage Babes Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 129
File: 1463852419072.png (1 MB, 1500x1505) Image search: [Google]
1463852419072.png
1 MB, 1500x1505
Previous Thread: >>47364484

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

If you're migrating from a previous thread (which can be done before your 24 hour mark), make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: ref.png (449 KB, 838x826) Image search: [Google]
ref.png
449 KB, 838x826
Anchor for anon fulfilling my request for a magical girl vigilante with a costume similar to sayaka's but with a color scheme like the precure OC pic with her Kakapo familiar
>>
Gonna post my delivery for >>47367497 again in case they missed it in the last thread and also because I forgot to resize it.
>>
File: rq.jpg (623 KB, 2184x1092) Image search: [Google]
rq.jpg
623 KB, 2184x1092
Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.
>>
File: virgus clothing one.png (58 KB, 245x424) Image search: [Google]
virgus clothing one.png
58 KB, 245x424
Requesting a picture of Virgus, a major NPC in the campaign I'm running:

I'd like him one of two ways, and I'm perfectly fine with either:

1.) He looks like a normal human, probably in his early-mid thirties, with black hair, and golden eyes (the exception to his otherwise normal appearance).

2.) He's grown small-medium demonic wings and small horns, and his skin-tone has a slight red tint to it. I'd like his expression to be one of either rage or pain
outfit I tend to picture him with in pic

Background:
He's the half-brother of two of the PCs. They share a father, with him being king of Incubi/Succubi (stats for their race found here: www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Allurin_(3.5e_Race) ). He was possessed for a while, and so he constantly has to suppress his more active demonic blood.
Recent events had his control slip and the players got to see this for the first time. Until now, I've had a meh picture for his token in Roll20, so I was hoping to get a better one here.

Thanks for considering my request!

I really shortened this from the original request I had where I went and summarized the whole of the char's backstory...
>>
File: asian-forest-scorpion-for-sale.jpg (29 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
asian-forest-scorpion-for-sale.jpg
29 KB, 500x374
Anchor for Boris, Waiting for Scorpion girl c:
>>
Is it ok if I repost my request here? I posted it for the first time in the old thread one hour and half ago, I wouldn't want to go against thread etiquette.
>>
>>47386073
Post it.
>>
Question for you guys. What's the point of anchor posts? I've been requesting character art on drawthreads for years now, and I only just recently started seeing them.
>>
>>47386073
Read the OP.

>>47386083
Anchor posts just let the artist know you're present should they post an update or delivery, or have questions for the OR after the original thread that hosted the request.

Some boards do a single "ANCHOR POST" as the 2nd post in the thread, and all artists quote it when posting a delivery, so you have a catch of all thread deliveries on one post. Never seems to catch on here though, so anons make their own independent anchors.
>>
Migrating from >>47385162.

Hello everyone. Is there an artist willing to draw this trainwreck of a character?
Since it's my first time in a draw thread, allow me to say thanks to all the artists here for all they've done already.
>>
File: woman-gambeson-3.jpg (95 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
woman-gambeson-3.jpg
95 KB, 1000x1500
Requesting a young blonde girl with her hair worn in a smart, sharp bob cut, who is wearing a gambeson like in pic related but with one half of the gambeson green and the other yellow. The Gambeson falls down far enough to act as a miniskirt. She has a broad smile on her face, and her nose and cheeks are lightly covered in freckles.

Cheers.
>>
File: combine_images.jpg (291 KB, 1020x891) Image search: [Google]
combine_images.jpg
291 KB, 1020x891
Requesting Erin. She has bright, rusty bronze hair, it's shoulder length and fairly wavy, perhaps slightly frizzy. Emerald green eyes. Pale freckled complexion. Pic on the right is for reference.

She has begun to notice in shock that her skin is peeling away to reveal her new form underneath, pic related (left). She might be pulling some of the skin away whilst watching in the mirror.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
I'd like to request two characters, a Ghoul 'Crypt' and a Vampire Thrall 'Blood' having a Nigga Moment, threatening each other with some ghetto-style medieval weapons (axe made from a car rim, flail made from traffic light, etc). They're both black, the Thrall looking quite gaunt and skinny and the Ghoul looking like he's falling to pieces.
Thanks if it interests anyone, it's for a scene in a game I'm running if anyone wonders.
>>
File: 20700.jpg (50 KB, 340x645) Image search: [Google]
20700.jpg
50 KB, 340x645
Reposting a request for a valkyrie-like magical girl for a Madoka Magica campaign.
If it helps, consider it a request for a teenage mage/fighter instead?

She'd wear pretty much this outfit (http://i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask and maybe with winged hair ornaments instead of the hood. If you wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Personality wise, she's pretty shy-evasive in combat- but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thanks for considering it.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1007
Rerequesting Venom Snake in a medieval version of the armor on the top, including some of the tacticool stuff, armed with a großes messer like the one in the bottom left. Instead of his robot hand, he has the prosthetic like the bottom right. If you could make his scars a tiny bit more pronounced, it'd really help. Headband is optional.

If you're a bad enough dude to color it, I made most of my stuff in V white, so I guess black, white, and red would be cool to work in, but whatever colors you would feel would work would be fine. Thanks
>>
>>47386102
Good to know, thanks.
>>
File: fighter stuff.png (907 KB, 1349x656) Image search: [Google]
fighter stuff.png
907 KB, 1349x656
Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and covered with a flat cap and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far
>>
File: Request.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
Requesting the figuire in the image holding the sword please. You can scale the sword or leave it Guts' sized.
>>
File: troll_req.png (358 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
troll_req.png
358 KB, 1000x750
/r/ing an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics. One figure shorter than the other two. The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.
>>
Aspiring drawfag here, I lurked the last 4 or 5 threads and saw some requests that might be around my skill level but I wanted to know if I were to come back tonight to try a few of them, can I get the more experienced artists to redline stuff for me? That's really helped me in the past.
>>
File: Spirit Hunter.jpg (426 KB, 1334x1346) Image search: [Google]
Spirit Hunter.jpg
426 KB, 1334x1346
Rerequesting art for a Victorian Era deep sea fisherman/whaler who hunts down ancient and powerful spirits of the Ocean, then sticks their defeated, slumbering selves into jars so he can one day present his bounty to his true love, a Goddess of the Sea, creating a court for her, and becoming the object of her affection.

So an old timey, fairly old fisherman holding a harpoon in one hand, and inspecting a glowing fish/squid spirit he's trapped in a jar in the other.

If someone's already working on it, or planning to in the future, thank you very much.

Also thank you to the guy last thread who shared the picture of the guy with the diving Costume. It's excellent inspiration, but the man is a Thyrsus Mage, so he'd not really have need for a suit.
>>
>>47386547
im the artist in the OP pic, sure thing.
>>
File: Squire saves Sir Tristian.jpg (368 KB, 800x806) Image search: [Google]
Squire saves Sir Tristian.jpg
368 KB, 800x806
>>47366161
Anchor post if there is another attempt. Thank you!
>>
>>47386601
Thank you. Your coloring is very impressive. Anything I put out will be black and white linework only, I don't want to step into colors yet. Tonight will be my first time drawing with a tablet instead of pen&paper.
>>
>>47386636
oh lord, this is gonna be an adventure, i remember my first goes at drawing digitally.
>>
>>47386662
I know, hope you're very patient with me.
>>
>>47386636
You're going to want to get used to drawing with the tablet. It's a different experience than on paper. (Some people adapt faster than others, but I haven't heard of anyone who didn't feel like a complete newbie again when making the transition for the first time.)

Some warm-up exercises like these might help: http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-learn-to-draw-stage-one-manual-skills--cms-23304 (There are more relevant tutorials from the same creator on that site.)
>>
File: 1463209878459.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1463209878459.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman wearing pyjamas with the word 'Serena' written on them repeatedly. A soldier has just walked in on her wearing them, and she's yelling at him whilst clutching a picture frame to her chest. She is both embarrassed and angry.
>>
>>47386696
That's really really helpful, thank you.
>>
>>47386675
I'm working on my first drawthread contribution, too! When I'm done, we should do a joint project or something, work together on filling someone's request.
>>
>>47386819
How does that work?
>>
>>47386838
I have no clue!
>>
>>47386843
>>47386838
This is going to be amazing.
>>
File: 1463848841944[1].jpg (110 KB, 718x969) Image search: [Google]
1463848841944[1].jpg
110 KB, 718x969
Requesting an androgynous half-elf with long, black hair tucked behind the ears. They are fairly pale, and their eyes are white with a greyish sclera (like pic related). They're wearing pristine white mage's robes with gold trim. The robes have an emblem of a crow sewn on to the sash. They look very serene overall.

Thank you!
>>
File: 1463772354787.jpg (3 MB, 1698x2174) Image search: [Google]
1463772354787.jpg
3 MB, 1698x2174
Anchor post
>>
>>47385668
Oh my jesus lord almighty, that's perfect. I love you forever
>>
>>47387573
Forgot to say, OR here. Got caught up in my happiness.
>>
File: spidermaaaaan.jpg (192 KB, 886x857) Image search: [Google]
spidermaaaaan.jpg
192 KB, 886x857
>>47366761

Made 2 spiders. Here is the first one. This one is less fitting to the description.
>>
>>47387443

I like this so much. Do you know the artist's tumblr/dA?
>>
File: Kawaispider.jpg (241 KB, 950x993) Image search: [Google]
Kawaispider.jpg
241 KB, 950x993
>>47387679
Second one with more character.
>>
File: 1353435158811.jpg (146 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1353435158811.jpg
146 KB, 1280x720
Requesting a /tg/ waifu (doesn't matter which) in this pose with same caption, for combo use with the Valla 'pls no bully' edit that was made last week.
>>
>>47387692
>>47387679
Weird but I like it. I'm not the OR though.

>>47387443
That looks really cool so far.
>>
>>47387682
Sadly no. He/She hasn't posted any links.
>>
It's so cool to watch works develop over time from early sketchy wips to full deliveries.
>>
Reposting mainly for >>47319168 >>47374327
's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.
>>
>>47387844
Just make it an anchor post next time like the ones above you, or else you'll trigger anons thinking that you're trying to pull more deliveries.
>>
File: 1463901543571.png (309 KB, 859x629) Image search: [Google]
1463901543571.png
309 KB, 859x629
Anchor post!
>>
File: 1463537509720.jpg (352 KB, 583x833) Image search: [Google]
1463537509720.jpg
352 KB, 583x833
Requesting a drunk elderly drow man wearing a beautiful dress, weeping as he plays the fiddle.

Pic related in sat next to him, weeping too from the emotion of the drow's song.

They are both incredibly drunk.
>>
Requesting a monster sketch:

Imagine a flying pillar monolith, covered with tons of big bloodshot eyes. It's body, or the pillar itself looks like it's made from a mix of stone and flesh with cracks revealing bleeding/rotten flesh. From it's lower base, two long skinless (imagine white colored pyrexia art from MTG) appendages/tentacles with jagged scimitar like blades/bones/claws at the end. It's hovering just above ground so the tentacles can move around freely. It doesn't have any mouth. Above it there's a black spot that looks very "out of place".

That's all, you are free to put in any artistic freedom as you want. The whole idea is a lovecraftian/freakishly bizarre looking "living monolith".
>>
File: Fae ref.png (1 MB, 1281x1278) Image search: [Google]
Fae ref.png
1 MB, 1281x1278
>>47364897
>>47355684
Anchoring this for the draw friend that picked it up.
>>
>>47383369
requester here, and super awesome! thanks a ton. I'll lurk around some more to see how it comes out

>>47383691
that's the idea. they're sort of honor warrior types, if a bit full of themselves because of the arms thing and being isolated the last few generations. have a sort of respect the land and it respects you thing, so they don't farm but they're expert hunter-gatherers, and can shoot like nuts in terms of speed as much as accuracy. they never bother much with strength, since if you have 4 knives, only one has to hit right

had a scene when a train car got raided, so she just sort of sighed and aimed one bow out the window at the carriage, then another behind her at the door. when no one came in, just shot out the window, rotated her arms around, and reloaded the other while she waited

legends told of a blacksmith/warrior so badass he could fight off foes with two hands while his other two worked on his next weapon
>>
File: 1463210019637.jpg (83 KB, 263x400) Image search: [Google]
1463210019637.jpg
83 KB, 263x400
Requesting this guy watching as his son (maybe about 8 years old) trains in swordplay. He has a proud smile on his face. His red-headed wife may be present also (she could be the one training the boy, even).
>>
File: request for battle.jpg (87 KB, 864x504) Image search: [Google]
request for battle.jpg
87 KB, 864x504
Requesting this little girl handing a footman his bastard sword as you see a group of other footmen and militia nervously get ready for a battle. The town they are in is under siege and its not looking like they will survive. The footman is trying to comfort the girl as best she can as she is clearly scared. Background will be important to make the scene, and I do not mind if this takes a while to do. Footman on the left (Though coloring should be red not blue) Militia middle little girl right. Feel free to add a little more personality to character faces if you wish, but I will settle for mook squad background characters. Thank you for anyone who does this!
>>
Well, since Akhlut seems to have vanished, I'm going to repost my request for Cethlenn in hopes of another kind drawfriend picking it up:

>Cethelenn: 27 year old female, a paladin of Heironeous, a half elf who is 5'7", 110 pounds, has dark brown hair and steel grey eyes. Carries a +1 longsword, and a light steel shield with the symbol of Heironeous on it. She is clothed in Half Plate armor, no helmet. She wears an Amethyst pendent around her neck that was given to her by her mother.

>If possible, I'd like to see her riding her white warhorse, Aistana, but if not, I'm cool with that, too. Thank you for reading.
>>
File: Bri14.png (955 KB, 1045x2018) Image search: [Google]
Bri14.png
955 KB, 1045x2018
>>47386235
>>
File: image.png (947 KB, 907x995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
947 KB, 907x995
Requesting a drawing of pic related (without the metal mask) and a satyr dude staring at each other, the armored dude expressing with his eyes ambivalence for the Satyr while the Satyr has a smug grin and a sarcastic look in his eyes.

Armored dude is about two heads taller than the Satyr, but other than that how the satyr looks is completely up to you.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends
>>
>>47388638
Do you have any preference on eye color while I finish this up, anon?
>>
File: Martial artist Pharaoh req.jpg (2 MB, 3696x2444) Image search: [Google]
Martial artist Pharaoh req.jpg
2 MB, 3696x2444
Requesting a martial artist Pharaoh wearing a pair of snake bracelets training under the supervision of a Jinko
>>
File: martial artist Pharaoh.png (50 KB, 1000x1602) Image search: [Google]
martial artist Pharaoh.png
50 KB, 1000x1602
>>47389552
I don't know what a Jinko is so here is just the Pharaoh, maybe someone who knows what that is can draw it and then combine the pictures.

PS: This is not meant as a real delivery just a joke because i was bored, i don't want no trouble, so if someone wants they can take a shot at this.
>>
Requesting a whore in a brothel, arm in arm with one of the town guard(a tough guy). She's ordering one of the orphans to fetch her something. He clearly likes her (hes in his teens).
>>
>>47387679
>>47387692
OR here, they're both really cute but... are they six-limbed or am I missing something?

Anyway, now I just have to take my trusty hunting riffle and I will be almost ready to discover the marvellous mysteries of the the surface world! Strange two-eyed creatures! Found civilisation! And maybe even the horrific tiny New Ones?
>>
Draw Queeblo as an shadowrun elf.
>>
>>47389925
http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jinko

That's a Jinko. Not my post, but I didn't know what the fuck it was also.
>>
>>47390098
holy fuck thats a good character idea
>>
>>47390082
Yeah I did spare them some limbs, I was just kinda winging it. I was gonna add a rifle on one of em, but I kinda forgot about it
>>
File: Felinid Request.jpg (901 KB, 2138x1674) Image search: [Google]
Felinid Request.jpg
901 KB, 2138x1674
I would like to request a picture of a Felinid tribal turned Imperial aligned soldier please. Pretty much an amazonian catgirl using traded Imperial tech that they understand poorly at best in incessant tribal warfare.

If someone takes this request, but doesn't want to color it, could I get a .png with just the line art on a clear background so I could color it instead? Thanks.
>>
File: never skip quad day.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
never skip quad day.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
>>47388638
I have to go, so I just made them blue. I hope this is okay; I'm still trying to learn how into color
>>
File: beastlord_VS_Lord of Plagues.png (981 KB, 1318x1170) Image search: [Google]
beastlord_VS_Lord of Plagues.png
981 KB, 1318x1170
I just a simple request, I would like to see a drawing of a Beastlord (with dual axes) in a duel with a Lord of Plagues surrounded by Chaos warriors and beastmen Gors (and other types of beastmen if you feel like adding it). You can have them in any combat pose that you feel fits the scene and/or theme.

Thanks in advance drawfriends
>>
>>47390511
The reason why I want this is becuase me and a friend of mine had a duel with our dudes in AoS that lasted for over 4 turns (we both rolled like shit)
>>
File: Aberrant Dream.png (518 KB, 1200x1382) Image search: [Google]
Aberrant Dream.png
518 KB, 1200x1382
Hey.

Taking simple/unsettling requests. I am also looking for something abstract ; the more vague it is, the better
>>
>>47386994
Whipping Tom? SPANKO!
>>
>>47390729
Reddish or black, vaguely humanoid figure, with an ominous symbol. It may or may not have horns or a tail, who knows?

If it's firing some kinda horrible nasty looking beam, spray, blood, or otherwise unpleasant to be hit by thing, that'd be neat.
>>
>>47390797
i will try.
>>
>>47390454
Not OR, but I'm loving everything about this. The shading and colours are really nice, to my plebeian eye, and there's never enough Indian ladies around here.
>>
File: Thebalad.png (897 KB, 1366x1024) Image search: [Google]
Thebalad.png
897 KB, 1366x1024
>>47388275
storytime?
>>
>>47390729
A non-euclidean horror.
>>
File: CaptainRequest.png (2 MB, 1447x1088) Image search: [Google]
CaptainRequest.png
2 MB, 1447x1088
Greetings, drawfriends. I'd like to request a picture of an airship captain.

The whole deal with this guy is that he's a self-styled foppish sky-pirate, but in a 1920's-esque setting. The pic on the left pretty well captures his face, build, and attitude--he's always chipper even in the worst of situations, and his flamboyant appearance serves to mask a shrewd and calculating intelligence. His signature attire is a red-and-gold greatcoat of a naval cut, lined with fur to help deal with the cold air at altitude, plus hat and goggles. At his waist he keeps a Mauser-like pistol, since "No officer should ever be without his sidearm." So dressed and armed, he and his crew take to the skies on many wild adventures to the strangest corners of the world.
>>
>>47390729
It's a self-proclaimed Archduke of Hell. If an angel is a celestial form of glory and righteousness, this is an infernal form of wrath and malignancy.

Humanoid, fin-like wings, stony/organic looking armour, weapon of your choosing, absolutely everything is covered in red eyes.
>>
File: Reference.jpg (322 KB, 1594x959) Image search: [Google]
Reference.jpg
322 KB, 1594x959
Reposting from the last thread.

I'm looking to get a drawing of a half-elf psionic warrior I'll be playing in an upcoming Pathfinder game.

They'd be basically a female adult, mid to late 20s, half-elf version of the first pic (Far left) with more of a pear body shape wielding a two-handed greatsword (pictured in the center) with a shield and bearded axe (pictured far right) as a back up. The weapons and armor are pretty straightforward as far as their depictions go, but if you want to get a little fancy with them feel free to do so. They're also a psychic so if you want to represent that with some visual effects go for it.
>>
File: Saint.png (903 KB, 1000x1151) Image search: [Google]
Saint.png
903 KB, 1000x1151
>>47390797
i wanted to sneak some symbol but i honestly didn't know where to put it. Sorry about that

>>47391011
>>47391060
i will try.
>>
>>47391530
Nice!
>>
File: Theballad2.png (476 KB, 1366x1024) Image search: [Google]
Theballad2.png
476 KB, 1366x1024
Meanwhile

>>47390037
>>
File: crime against nature.png (353 KB, 1010x1154) Image search: [Google]
crime against nature.png
353 KB, 1010x1154
>>47386193
uhh
>>
>>47391037
I'm going to do this one. I'm slow, but I will try to post WIPs.
>>
File: sailor_bubba.jpg (163 KB, 685x1317) Image search: [Google]
sailor_bubba.jpg
163 KB, 685x1317
>>47391716
>>
>>47391790
I guess life truly does imitate art, beautiful.
>>
>>47391530
OR here. Sweet christ, the stringiness of it makes the figure really damn creepy to me.

The black "leaky" negative space actually makes me think of the Aten sun disc with hands that reach down - especially the far left black stringy bit, it has the right dimensions for the Aten symbol's hands.

So, yeah, you got a symbol in without knowing it. I think I'm getting "evil sun" feeligns in part because the black halo makes it seem like an eclipse, too.

Can I steal this for use in a game? And if so, who do I credit?
>>
>>47391325
I might do this one.
>>
File: CharWiP.jpg (57 KB, 614x943) Image search: [Google]
CharWiP.jpg
57 KB, 614x943
Anchor post.
>>
File: Lop-eared Cleric.png (673 KB, 1500x1772) Image search: [Google]
Lop-eared Cleric.png
673 KB, 1500x1772
I would like to request this character sitting in a comfortable chair roughly two sizes too big for her, reading a book.
>>
>>47391875
I'll hold off on my excitement for the time being since you said might, but I look forward to the results if you do. Your work is always nice to look at, Mimic.
>>
File: treeboyinkedsmall.jpg (189 KB, 733x1500) Image search: [Google]
treeboyinkedsmall.jpg
189 KB, 733x1500
Hay drawfriends I hit the limit of any artistic ability I posses. Just wondering if anyone could finish/improve upon my creation. He is supposed to be the offspring of a dryad and a wood elf, so he was going to have a green skin tone with his feet up to his calf's and hands to forearm being covered in tree bark. His hair changes color with the seasons and I was thinking that some autumn colors would be a good color. His eyes are going to be a bright shade of green.

Thanks for the help.
>>
>>47391716
OR here.
Dear Artist Anon, thank you, thank you, thank you. I love it, it's ready to plague the streets of the River Kingdoms and instigate violent crimes everywhere.
May I be so bold as to ask if it's still possible to make him shorter? If not, don't worry, I love it already.
Again, thank you, you made my worst nightmare come true.
>>
>>47391790
Oh damn, really? I can't believe it

>>47391716
OR here again.
Can I ask you who should I credit for this piece of art when I proudly display it?
>>
File: dress armour.png (278 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
dress armour.png
278 KB, 850x1100
>>47387844

One last WIP before I start colouring it in. Still not super happy with the head or upper torso, but far better than it has been. Any changes, OR?
>>
>>47391716
>>47392579
Just saw the "Not signing this monstrosity".
Dear sir/madam, know that you had me laughing my ass off with that.
You have my deepest gratitude.
>>
File: CrashCourseFlightInstruction.png (523 KB, 800x648) Image search: [Google]
CrashCourseFlightInstruction.png
523 KB, 800x648
>>47388211
Here you go, hope it works for you!
>>
>>47390974
Thats fantastic, thank you! What do the words say?

Characters are Decima and Pan. Pan was a woman who was mentored by an elderly drow. The drow was dying, so he hijacked Pans body and ran off. After recent events the party took a break and got a bit drunk. Decima and Pan dressed up, and it turned into a really weird bonding moment. Pan dressed this way due to identity issues, and Decima, though only young is the only one keeping up with Pan when it comes to the drinking. They stayed up past when the others went to bed, and it somehow turned into... whatever i just got you to draw.
>>
>>47392895
Oh my god its amazing, thank you so much!
>>
>>47391716
This affront upon the Emperor's good will needs to be the OP of next thread. This is not a suggestion, this is an order.
>>
>>47392579
>>47392829
lol no problem. Glad you enjoy. Feel free to credit it to "B.M." that's the handle I usually use.

>>47393092
This is not what I wanted to be remembered for.
>>
>>47391617
This is great, did you just merge that with >>47390974 ?
>>
File: Art Request.png (1 MB, 1300x911) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
1 MB, 1300x911
Requesting my 5th edition D&D character

His name is Azlari, he is a wood elf monk with copper toned skin, golden eyes, and clean braided hair (similar to the pictures on the left).

He is wearing a more simple version of the robes(no hood or eye coverings, no metal armor) and staff in the center.

I would like him to be in a pose similar to the picture on the right. The body/proportions are also similar to the right picture. He does not have tattoos.
>>
File: Vampire Hunter WIP.jpg (87 KB, 698x804) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Hunter WIP.jpg
87 KB, 698x804
Hey, is the artist doing the vampire hunter request still here? Just eager to see the final product.
>>
>>47393339
I hope so, that looks baller af so far
>>
>>47393144
Thanks again, I will be sure to credit you for it.
>>
>>47393423
Yeah you better, it's kind of my magnum opus. cheers m8
>>
>>47385601
What's wrong with her face?
>>
>>47393743
I think she is wearing a mask
>>
File: scorpoingirl.jpg (2 MB, 1360x1107) Image search: [Google]
scorpoingirl.jpg
2 MB, 1360x1107
>>47385754
give me some feed back us this what you are looking for
>>
>>47386538
I'm unsure what materials the armour is made of
>>
File: Irequiremorearmour.png (231 KB, 567x900) Image search: [Google]
Irequiremorearmour.png
231 KB, 567x900
>>47391325
>>
>>47394356
>big hips
>tiny axe
better than the other way around
>>
>>47394373
real one handed war axes are always about that small.
>>
File: IRAEDIA arrows gone, Chiu grey.png (2 MB, 3082x3615) Image search: [Google]
IRAEDIA arrows gone, Chiu grey.png
2 MB, 3082x3615
>>47385601
Hey, I had my character drawn a 3-4 months ago, and was wondering if I could either get this picture expanded upon/another pic of her.
She's a Drow magical rogue, currently 12th level (when I got the picture she was like 5th/6th) who has completely god-awful luck, and thus the shittons of scars/burn marks.

I'm wanting to get her legs done, wearing bat-winged boots if you just edit this one, and for the coat to be as black as you can get it and the flame on her hands to be green instead of purple, but coloring isn't super required.
If you make a new picture, I'd like the above and the following-
>a part of the blade of a scimitar sticking out from behind her (from where the sword hilt is, on her waist) with some kind of minor design that makes you think health drain (like vampire teeth or something) either etched into or part of the blade itself.
>a giant, gaudy ring on whichever hand you'd like, she's got a ring of wish she is obsessing over casting, for good reason.

If you feel like it, I'd also love her standing on the body of any demon/devil you particularly want, but the higher level/scarier the better.
And by any, I mean from anything. Could be a refrence, something from the bible, the balrog from LOTR, anything. She's killed a -lot- of demons, and I'm super happy about it.

If you make a new pic or just edit this one (or another of something similar, I have a bunch of copies/edits I made) coloring isn't necessary, but it would be nice. I'm not amazing at coloring stuff, but I can do it.

Also mildly asking if her skin is alright in color for a drow, I've been considering making some minor changes to that and figured a drawthread is the best place to ask.
>>
File: valaska.jpg (358 KB, 1365x989) Image search: [Google]
valaska.jpg
358 KB, 1365x989
>>47394418
No, sir, you don't understand, it is no axe, it is walking stick with iron head. Of course we peasantry would not keep weapons.
>>
>>47394492
wait holy shit what metal is that axehead
>>
>>47394356
Thank you, Mimic. Lovely work as always.
And I don't mean to nitpick or sound ungrateful in anyway, and I realize the piece is already completed, but is there anyway you could perhaps make the skirt a little longer? If not it's totally fine the way it is. I should have clarified in the request that it was meant to be more similar to a kilt than a modern skirt, since the setting has a more Scottish vibe, and that's on me.
>>
>>47394572
alright. You want the sporran as well?
>>
>>47394512
Walking stick head. And idk, it's a stock image, they were usually made of "simple iron".
>>
>>47394611
That would be amazing! Thanks a fuckton, Mimic.
>>
>>47394512
>>47394627
Looks like copper, but that might just be the light.
>>
>>47394512
At a guess I'd say, brass?
>>
File: Irequiremorearmour.png (233 KB, 567x900) Image search: [Google]
Irequiremorearmour.png
233 KB, 567x900
>>47394627
Sheperd's axe, nothing too durable, it's understandable.

>>47394629
np man

>>47394666
it's too reddish to be brass,
>>
File: Iraedia.png (2 MB, 3082x3615) Image search: [Google]
Iraedia.png
2 MB, 3082x3615
>>47394426
The original fill, for reference. I kept a version with the arrows still on, but I feel like I fucked up slightly where I removed them, so take the edit with a grain of salt.
Thanks again to the drawfriend who did it.
>>
>>47394682
So, does the carpet match the drapes?
>>
>>47394682
Thanks once more, Mimic.

>>47394732
Well, there's no color to it at the moment so it looks like it does? Or I'm just really fucking stupid and missing some obvious joke.
>>
>>47394792
He's asking if her pubes and her hair match colors, or if she dyes one or both.
>>
>>47394853
If someone wanted to color it for me they could make the non visible pubes whatever color they wanted.

But, as the OR, I'm going to say they in fact do match and take the joke way too seriously.
>>
>>47394890
>non visible pubes
What do you think sporran is made of?
>>
orc milf
>>
>>47394931
*ork milf
>>
>>47394920
>>
File: 1463877023483.png (2 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1463877023483.png
2 MB, 2500x2500
is the kind anon who was working on this for me still around or are you done with this piece?
thank you regardless!
>>
>>47394931
>>47394953
orc milf on ork milf
>>
File: 1369853081818_zps42194693.jpg (10 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
1369853081818_zps42194693.jpg
10 KB, 263x192
>>47394356
>Those delicious thighs
>>
I would like to request a teenage orcess with long black dreadlocks holding a micropig whilst running away from an angry elf.
>>
>>47391728

Hot damn, I didn't expect anyone to jump on this so quickly. Take all the time you need to, mate.
>>
File: 1463043520733.jpg (105 KB, 671x995) Image search: [Google]
1463043520733.jpg
105 KB, 671x995
Any chance of getting a draw friend to draw these two cuddling watching a movie?
>>
File: lilly.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
lilly.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
1: can i get an image of this character in a light blue sun dress with a simple floral design on it
or
2: can i get an image of this character in a workshop/bedroom in her bra/underwear cleaning her mechanical leg with a cloth?

thanks!
>>
File: Cheekpinch.png (17 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
Cheekpinch.png
17 KB, 708x708
Looking to Draw cute or lewd.
>>
File: Eldar & Baby.png (21 KB, 436x614) Image search: [Google]
Eldar & Baby.png
21 KB, 436x614
>>47395627
Hey eversor, you drew this for me a short while ago.

Can I get a mommy eldar entertaining her baby by using telekinesis to float colourful blocks/gems/whatever around him?

Mommy eldar has green eyes, long black hair and in generic eldar robes, baby however you want.
>>
>>47395627
A whiteshield guardsman cuddling up to the other, older member of his heavy weapon team, not realizing she has lusty thoughts about him.
>>
>>47395627
Please see this
>>47395503
I would be deeply appreciative
>>
File: 024.jpg (343 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
343 KB, 960x1280
>>47395627
Could... Could you draw an image of picture attached dressed as a wizard? With a staff and a wizard hat, and maybe a book on a sling?
>>
Love the ideas! I am working on em now!
>>
File: 1463620613317.png (14 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1463620613317.png
14 KB, 600x550
>>47395857
Oh hey Eversor, you're here again, just wanted to show you these continuation of "our personal tale"
>>47326333
>>47327658
>>47327817
>>47327869

Also anything done with this WIP you made?
>>
File: Giant mane.png (17 KB, 539x494) Image search: [Google]
Giant mane.png
17 KB, 539x494
Could someone draw this? Red-skinned, horned giant with brown eyes, an expensive-looking leather vest and a shirt with bloody sleeves that have been rolled to the elbows. Doesn't have to be in color.
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's jaw with some the wizard's teeth flying out.
>>
>>47393971
OR here
The seating position on the scorprion, as well as the sizing are excellent, however her face looks a little too rounded. I can provide various scoprion pictures for you of something similar to what I'm looking for if you're trying to get a good anatomical reference. But you even got the ponytail right that I didn't even mention, so good job dude, can't wait to see an update!

Desert Fat Tailed Scorpion is the inspirational scorpion.
>>
>>47396272

>the title of the image shall be "Fallout vs. TES"
>>
>>47394682
Bronze maybe?
>>
File: chick with kukri.jpg (53 KB, 540x463) Image search: [Google]
chick with kukri.jpg
53 KB, 540x463
requesting this woman as a Khorne worshiper as she wields her kukri to be blessed by khorne.
>>
File: Airship Captain (Sketch).jpg (127 KB, 510x660) Image search: [Google]
Airship Captain (Sketch).jpg
127 KB, 510x660
>>47395451
Yeah kinda like this character. Here's a sketch.
>>
>>47392688
As far as anatomy goes, the torso seems long compared to the legs. (Or the legs are short for the torso, depending on your perspective preference)

It may not seem like it to you, but there certainly has been improvement on that every time you've shown it.

If you'd like, I'm sure someone could redline it for you.
>>
File: katwizard.png (34 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
katwizard.png
34 KB, 960x1280
>>47395829
Here bud.

I wasn't to proud of this. I understand if you ask someone else to draw this again.
>>
>>47390454
OR, and even better still. keep noticing and loving the extra bit of flesh linking the lower arms. they're supposed to have that tiny bit of uncanny valley that I think shows up just enough there

clearly far better than I could pull, and I'm still working on the drawing part altogether, trying to get past my highschool days when I just doodled and went "fuck it, good enough" a lot
>>
Requesting this redrawn where the guy trying to kiss the girl is a succubus and the woman shielding her self is a teen boy wizard initiate/apprentice.
>>
>>47396747
Yo Evor, incase ya forgot.
>>47395983
>>
File: Make it stop.jpg (39 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Make it stop.jpg
39 KB, 630x630
>>47396839
>>47395983
>>
File: HVY-Insurgent.jpg (118 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
HVY-Insurgent.jpg
118 KB, 960x536
Requesting Imperial Guardsmen riding in this vehicle, the guardsman driving seems joyful or content in driving, the other guardsmen passengers would look bored. And there'd be a Commissar sitting on the turret gunner seat leaning on the mounted gun.
>>
>>47396477

>Adventure -->

Ha! I'm already loving it, mate. If you're open to them, one suggestion I could make would be to use the greatcoat as a sort of cape, flowing in the wind. That'd add a good dashing air to the pose, methinks.
>>
File: professional seduction.png (167 KB, 384x258) Image search: [Google]
professional seduction.png
167 KB, 384x258
Requesting a Dark Eldar babe seducing a captured human like in a similar scenario in the pic
>>
>>47396747
If you're still accepting cute requests, i have. If not, that's fine and thank you kindly for reading:

A female, black-haired changeling rogue kneeling in front of a very-young half-elf girl.

Backstory is my party's rogue had sex with an elven demigod and had a kid as part of her backstory, and so I'd like to give a pic of the two of them together to the player

Thanks again
>>
File: Request.jpg (115 KB, 864x504) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
115 KB, 864x504
Requesting woman similar looking to Lady Maria from bloodborne (Left) wearing that armor in the middle, laying down like the firekeeper (Right). Thank you to anyone who decides to pick this up
>>
File: Airship Captain (Sketch 2).jpg (147 KB, 510x660) Image search: [Google]
Airship Captain (Sketch 2).jpg
147 KB, 510x660
>>47396917
I got you dawg.
>>
File: gal with P90.jpg (181 KB, 736x1088) Image search: [Google]
gal with P90.jpg
181 KB, 736x1088
Requesting this woman walking alongside her elf guy partner after a day of completing a quest. The woman's elf partner is taller than the woman and the elf guy is also has his arm looped around the woman's waist as he hold on her hip indicating that they may be a couple too. (ignore the gun the woman in the reference image is holding, just the woman and the elf guy partner will do)
>>
>>47395627
Are you still taking requests? How about this >>47396891 featuring an evil tiefling sorcerer with a human paladin casting detect evil on him
>>
>>47397069

Fuck yeah. Shine on, you glorious diamond. I can't wait to see the completed version.
>>
>>47397059
So what you're saying is you want an image of your waifu for one of those custom cuddle pillows.
>>
File: 1463629875508.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463629875508.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>47397235
Not mine, already got my waifu done in a few threads back. This is a romantic interest of one of my party mates

Thanks for the laugh though as that kinda does sound like what I am asking for
>>
File: azura grim.jpg (43 KB, 564x952) Image search: [Google]
azura grim.jpg
43 KB, 564x952
can i get a picture of this lovely witch girl bathing in a waterfall, but have the water be turning black around the area where she is? thanks!
>>
File: TVinfantasy.png (19 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
TVinfantasy.png
19 KB, 600x750
>>47395503
Here bud

I'll be back guys. My head isn't feeling swell, but I love your suggestions. That Tiefling/Paladin one is probaly my next one i'll do. It made me chortle.
>>
File: 1460847454080.png (213 KB, 1291x443) Image search: [Google]
1460847454080.png
213 KB, 1291x443
Requesting this as a Warhammer 40000 scene. An Eldar basically saying the same thing and with imperial guardsmen, a few or one space marine and maybe even a human and eldar couple laughing about it.

and maybe the eldar saying that they're not lewd is Idranel? I dunno, its up to you artist who decides to take this
>>
can i get a lewd/semi-lewd pic of my dnd waifu?
>>
>>47395983
>>47396839
Holy shit how clingy
>>
>>47395209
Could you summarize why guys like thighs?
>>
File: waifu-do-you-think-you-are.jpg (122 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
waifu-do-you-think-you-are.jpg
122 KB, 500x377
>>47398487
>>
>>47398487
who does anyone like anything?
>>
>>47398487
I enjoy thighs since it works well with hips and I am more of a general ass man. But that is just me.
>>
>>47398500
I dunno. I mean, I've heard a foot fetishist explain why he likes feet in a way that kinda made sense. Thighs seem more popular. I figure at least one person can put it into words.
>>
>>47398487
Big thighs mean big hips and ass usually, and that bottom heavy look is really aesthetically pleasing to me.

and just imagine how soft and warm they would be when they're wrapped around your waist or head, anon. The sweet give when you squeeze them. All the pillowy space to lay your head in their lap god I love thighs
>>
>>47398598
That makes sense, thank you.
>>
>>47398598
Glad to see you back, got any requests you're working on?
>>
>>47398598
Can I request your two characters from >>47398494 at a campfire, resting after a big battle?
>>
>>47396811
yes I will do this
eventually
>>
File: 1446507791570.jpg (107 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
1446507791570.jpg
107 KB, 600x675
>>47398598
>dat spoiler
Jesus, Salt, make an anon thirsty as fuck, why don't you?
>>
>>47398744
Now requesting this image redrawn as one of the /tg/ waifus.
>>
File: 1463963519261.jpg (458 KB, 1920x2716) Image search: [Google]
1463963519261.jpg
458 KB, 1920x2716
Requesting more goblin girls as warriors.
>>
File: 1456775360269.jpg (442 KB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
1456775360269.jpg
442 KB, 850x1095
can someone draw her in a bed reading a lewd book and looking embarrassed/turned on about it while people sleep in beds next to her.
>>
>>47388565
that drawfriend here, got really bogged down with work this weekend, sorry about that.

i'll try and work on it this week, but feel free to post the request and see if someone picks it up before me
>>
Obligatory wannabe post.

What did you lads practice specifically to git gud
>>
>>47399039
Pick a thing you're most concerned about.

Find the appropriate reference material for it, be it photos, tutorials, or otherwise.

Try it. Keep trying it. Keep trying it until it looks right.
>>
File: cethwip.jpg (91 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
cethwip.jpg
91 KB, 400x390
>>47398629
I actually started on this >>47389108 since it's back on the market. Maybe lewds later? Who knows
>>
>>47399252
I'm not that OR but it's cool to see that being done, that request has been here for a month or so.

I encourage the lewds in the future, as well. I saw that offsite pic you posted of your mage a few threads back.
>>
>>47399175
>Pick a thing you're most concerned about.
Like art style?
>>
>>47399331
No, like faces, hands, hair, eyes, etc.
>>
File: juliette_by_tanzenkat-d8cl7hw.jpg (66 KB, 827x966) Image search: [Google]
juliette_by_tanzenkat-d8cl7hw.jpg
66 KB, 827x966
Requesting pic related getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught.
>>
>>47399341
Then just put it all together into something?
>>
File: portfolio sample.jpg (238 KB, 548x570) Image search: [Google]
portfolio sample.jpg
238 KB, 548x570
>>47399039
Just start out by learning all the basics. You have to get those down. Then draw things you're interested in. A good way to get going is to give yourself a fun project. For example, I really like to doodle a sets of toys whenever I get a break from shit. I also like to draw cute gals or draw for the infinity general.
>>
>>47399331
Style is something that happens on its own, or something you dedicate yourself to replicating. (the latter is an important skill for anyone working in animation for cartoons or videogames.)

Trying to force your own style out of yourself only results in failure. I see it all the time.

Style is a result skills, experience, and matching things you like about different artists' styles together.

Focus on working on getting decent at drawing humans, either realism or semirealism like anime.

The style will come in its own time.
>>
File: olp pre sketch 2.jpg (3 MB, 2430x3264) Image search: [Google]
olp pre sketch 2.jpg
3 MB, 2430x3264
Its been a few weeks now so I might assume the artist is gone, but nonetheless I'll keep this up a few more times

To the artist drawing my red-scale master race Kobold Olp, thanks once again, no rush but an update would be nice.
>>
>>47399039
I noticed significant improvement after taking actual legit art classes in college, which had me drawing boring still life crap and using charcoal to depict Cheerios in excruciating detail. It taught me a lot about "seeing" what I was looking at, visualizing 3D objects, shading, and detailing.

To me, the art classes were awful and left me creatively drained the entire semesters. But whenever I returned to the stuff I liked drawing, it was like I gained 3 levels since the last time I drew an animu catgirl. My point is essentially that even if all you ever want to draw is animu catgirls or badass robosoldiers, you can learn a lot from stuff you're not interested in drawing.

I've most recently been studying GUI otome VN art styles to figure out how to get that look. (Because I'm working on my own otome VNs.) There's a Japanese art tutorial book by otome artists that I can't read, but I'll end up piecing together the techniques and stealing the fuck out of them where it pleases me. (Honestly, it may be a good thing I can't read the book, because it forces me to try shit instead of just reading and nodding and doing it the way I always do.)
>>
File: Tommy.jpg (6 KB, 97x200) Image search: [Google]
Tommy.jpg
6 KB, 97x200
Requesting this as a flat chested female for a Abhorsen homebrew.
>>
>>47399252
>maybe lewds later?
>>
>>47390454
Yo sick, that's amazing. As the GM to this game I am super hype having visuals there, and am just reveling in this. I guess I need to start doing asking requests in case kind people like you are around!
>>
File: Zorrai Casxus.jpg (72 KB, 564x874) Image search: [Google]
Zorrai Casxus.jpg
72 KB, 564x874
can someone draw my NPC in a tavern surrounded by very impressed/swooning bar maids/women
>>
>>47397069
If adventure is looking ahead, why is he looking back?
>>
>>47393339
Yeah I'll get some more done tonight.
>>
>>47394321
>>47386538
No, really, I'm curious. Is it like magic glowing gear?
>>
>>47394682
Cute!
>>
>>47397861
OR here, thanks bro! It's cute!
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (151 KB, 974x952) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
151 KB, 974x952
>>47393339
WIP update
>>
>>47401365
What an excellent 'stache and proper hair.
>>
>>47400804
He's practicing "Blue Steel".
>>
File: ride me.jpg (200 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ride me.jpg
200 KB, 800x800
>>47389108
>>47399252
>>
>>47401449
Damn!

Not your OR but I'm taking this, she's perfect for a guard-captain making an appearance next game.
>>
>>47401449
Not OR either, but I like the way you did the shadows to give it a more natural feel.
>>
>>47401449
>filename
>>
>>47401393
I agree! Love his face.
>>
>>47386315
Bumping magical girl request.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
Alright, so I've got 2 requests that are kind of odd, based on shenanigans in a campaign I was in. The first one, is pic related, but instead of a fedora, it's a dead badger with the text "*tips badger*" underneath. The badger is dead, but not skinned.

The second request is just a gate to a town, pretty simple stone gate about 15-20 feet tall, with the text "It's a beautiful gate" underneath in some fancy-looking script. Our party doesn't have anyone willing or able to draw something, so I ask you humble folk for help.
>>
File: Color2.png (84 KB, 567x900) Image search: [Google]
Color2.png
84 KB, 567x900
>>47394682
I attempted to color it.
Though I have no skill at any of this and fumbled around with paint.net for a good hour or so to find a way to filter out how oddly it was coloring because of the slightly-different whites it had.
I need to read the OP's links and learn how to draw and do this shit for real.
>>
>>47401559
24hr bumps
>>
>>47401449
DM of that campaign here, Cethlenn's player is going to absolutely love this! It turned out amazingly, salt. I love the painting method you did.

Also this >>47401479
>>
>>47401449
>Waifu Folder +1
>>
>>47396811
Oh, wait shit. Misread that, thought it was the succubus being all shy, sorry but I'm gonna have to pull out.

>>47401575
Use layers mane. It's because the line isn't all the same opacity,
>>
File: Airship Captain (Line Art).jpg (45 KB, 510x660) Image search: [Google]
Airship Captain (Line Art).jpg
45 KB, 510x660
>>47397127
Update WIP.
>>
File: mounted combat.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
mounted combat.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
>>47401479
>>47401627

I'm glad you like it though!
>>
>>47401728
So what's next on your agenda?
>>
File: skeleton martyr.jpg (1 MB, 1750x1942) Image search: [Google]
skeleton martyr.jpg
1 MB, 1750x1942
Requesting a martyred prophet/messiah figure for my setting, the Undead Prophet, messenger of Death (the god) and figure of salvation and mercy. Long story short in my setting the life/death duality is flipped a bit on its head compared to the norm, life is evil for the god is imperfect and melancholic, and these flaws are reflected on the world. Death wished to spare the creations of Life from misery, and thus created the afterlife and gave souls to all of Life's creation to preserve their consciousness. The first prophet saw Death in a vision and wished to spread his word of hope, was burned at the stake for it. Death made him immortal so he would be unliving proof of his power and gift of salvation, and the burning prophet ripped himself from the stake as a skeleton with no flesh left at all as proof of his word.

Going counter clockwise in the ref pic, firstly a typical burning stake setup with a roaring inferno of fire obscuring most of it. As in the bottom left image, there is a skeleton heated red-hot stepping down from the stake and the roaring inferno engulfing it, unharmed by the flames.

In the bottom right pic, the glowing red skeleton is standing in a similar pose to the angel, hoisting the now melted chains that had bound him to the stake above him in triumph, looking up to the heavens. Liquid iron drips from the red-hot iron to the ground below.

Finally like in the top-right pic, behind the skeleton prophet is a medieval style halo of light behind his head. The only difference is that instead of gold, the halo is a brilliant neon green, the holy color of Death.
>>
>>47401582
...Oops.

I'm going to blame that on poor sleep habits making me confuse the time of posting.
>>
File: FrankieTGRequest.png (893 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
FrankieTGRequest.png
893 KB, 1080x1920
I have a request for my new 5e character. She wears the clothes in the reference, with the hood down to show her face and hair in the top left.

She's writing a cookbook while adventuring with the party on how to properly cook quality meals using monsters and beasts, so if you could add a backpack with pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc. dangling on it along with a big book in a case attached to it, that would really complete it.

For a weapon she's got a longbow for hunting and a huge bootknife for gutting and cleaning the kills. Thank you very much!
>>
>>47390729
Hunger pains.
>>
>>47392990
Yeah man no problem! Glad you like it :)
>>
File: waifushit.jpg (86 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
waifushit.jpg
86 KB, 400x400
>>47401738
>>47398647
Doing an obligatory waifu doodle before I retire for the night. I haven't actually figured out what I might do next.
>>
>>47401993
That's really cute.

I know I only just posted my request, but if you liked >>47401809 I would love to see you try it, if nothing else catches your attention.
>>
>>47401993
>Did you see that? The bandit chief was cute.

Yeah I thought ____she____ was going to get us for sure. Shame her head's off now.

>Yeah... Hey, can you actually see anything with that mask?
>>
>>47401728
Salt, sometimes you make me very scared.

You make me scared that I'll miss the next piece of your great work!
>>
>>47402153
Your joke is stupid but I agree with what you're saying.
>>
File: squirenew.jpg (641 KB, 1000x1561) Image search: [Google]
squirenew.jpg
641 KB, 1000x1561
>>47386609
meh a bit happier with this one. crop as needed
>>
>>47401993
All I can see is Pam and Cheryl talking about getting choked to death by a firefighter.

Charlotte is Cheryl.
>>
>>47402295
That one is better, I can see the difference made between the original that you posted and that. Visor up is definitely the way to go, too.
>>
File: elf nigger.png (861 KB, 1041x915) Image search: [Google]
elf nigger.png
861 KB, 1041x915
>>47393286
>>
>>47402432
Oh shit
>>
>>47395829

Probably not quite what you're after but I've been itching to draw something like this since seeing these - https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rXNWe

Some great deliveries in this thread.
>>
>>47395829
>>47402487

FUCK. I know what I'm doing, honest.
>>
File: Militarized Police.jpg (71 KB, 208x457) Image search: [Google]
Militarized Police.jpg
71 KB, 208x457
I'd wana ask this cop arresting a female Blackguard. The cop in pic escorting the arrested Blackguard woman to a paddy wagon, the female Blackguard is giving an innocent and playful smile to the cop in pic, and the cop in pic just has a vindictive look towards the Blackguard woman.
>>
>>47402498
Cute! Excellent filename.
>>
>>47402517
Wait for it...
>>
>>47402557
I know lol I was about to say something.
>>
>>47402460
no bully
>>
File: 1463261175743.jpg (201 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1463261175743.jpg
201 KB, 960x540
>>47402678
In all seriousness, good job. OR will be pleased.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (93 KB, 723x822) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
93 KB, 723x822
>>47402432
Nice work, I like what you did with the rbes and silhouetted left arm. What brush did you use for the clothing?

This shield is kicking my arse
>>
>>47402736
I wanted to play a shield fighter until I remembered how much I suck at drawing shields.

Your dude is looking oretty cool though.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 129

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.