[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Wind Named Amnesia (1993)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (903 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
903 KB, 640x480
Old anime movie from 1993, but very interesting plot.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108570/

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:Y6AODUVD5365KAKLZQULD2DDFLURMID4&dn=cor.movie.a.wind.named.amnesia
>>
It looks cool
>>
Thank you =)
>>
Great movie!
>>
Holy shit, I remember renting that on VHS from my local video store.
Decent enough movie.
>>
Ironically enough i too totally forgot about that movie although it is pretty good ...
>>
>>695251
I bought that back when Manga video released it in the UK, its a pretty haunting watch and respect to the OP for posting about it here.
>>
>>695251
isn't that movie where the aliens erased humanity to protect them from each other but also turned everyone on earth into savage cannibals.
>>
Found the dub to be annoying and the dialogue heavy handed. Could be translation issues but it made what would be a awesome film just ok.

I would recommend it though the are some great story's.
>>
>>696696
Well, consider the context. This was early in the 90's anime boom, plus this was picked up by the U.S. Manga Corps (a label of Central Park Media), plus this was before they routinely turned to Taj Studios and did the dubbing in New York. This was in the days when they cooperated with Manga Entertainment and the dubbing was done in England (where Manga was based at the time).
>>
>>696760
>>696696
Yeah, I switched to subs after hearing it for a minute or two.

>>696266
kek

>>696599
They erase the memories as part of some test to see if humanity is 'worthy' of being around them. Seems a little morally out of bounds, but I guess since the species are sci-fi elves with white hair and without the pointy ears they have a superiority complex.
>>
>>695251
its a great movie, with for the time, a unique premise.

its a damn shame there isnt anime like this being made anymore.
>>
solid film.
>>
>>696763
Still skull numbingly stupid considering that the movie shows them as superior biengs worthy of praise and us humans as stupid savages.

it just feels like neo hippy self hate to me
>>
>>695251
3 of the 6 trackers aren't working for me, I downloaded it earlier but now there are no peers on at all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.