[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
35mm remaster of theatrical 1980 Empire Strikes Back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /t/ - Torrents

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11
File: 1430615762357.jpg (994 KB, 2805x1572) Image search: [Google]
1430615762357.jpg
994 KB, 2805x1572
http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/Team-Negative1-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-1980-35mm-Theatrical-Version-Release-Details-and-Updates/topic/16108

http://torcache.net/torrent/dd223714fd189fd8171ebc12be9a03635d621df3.torrent
>>
Really cool project.
Are there any torrents of their other releases so far?
Screw paying for Usenet.
>>
>>658550
I don't know if they even have other releases.

If you get me a listing on Binsearch or anything else, I can download and make a torrent.
>>
http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic.cfm/team-negative1-star-wars-1977-35mm-theatrical-version-release-details-and-updates/topic/14590/page/68/

It looks great, but it's still in progress.

Until then, here's the rescan of the 16mm reels of Star Wars (1977):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ddb7b3c5a01a29848a2c1d71ec759eea04df1b&dn=Star+Wars+-+The+Puggo+Grande+Edition+%7C+16mm+Telecine+Conversion&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Despecialized Return of the Jedi:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:70d5277563fb7a9206e2b7faab9f17ef10a1056f&dn=Return+of+the+Jedi+-+Despecialized+Edition+HD&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
>>658570

Keep getting a URL format error on
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ddb7b3c5a01a29848a2c1d71ec759eea04df1b&dn=Star+Wars+-+The+Puggo+Grande+Edition+%7C+16mm+Telecine+Conversion&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Can you check your magnet source or am I overlooking something simple?
>>
>>658586
Give me a sec. I'm going to upload a new torrent because it's dead.
>>
>>658593

Just joined and now I'm curious.
>>
Star Wars - 16mm Puggo Grande http://torcache.net/torrent/2ccd49309b28287fcc536fba1142c73a4af5e54f.torrent
Empire Strikes Back - 35mm Team Negative1: http://torcache.net/torrent/dd223714fd189fd8171ebc12be9a03635d621df3.torrent

Star Wars - Despecialized: http://torcache.net/torrent/7B332111F3C4436C63321610571F681552183B9C.torrent
Return of the Jedi - Despecialized: http://torcache.net/torrent/70d5277563fb7a9206e2b7faab9f17ef10a1056f.torrent
Empire Strikes Back - Despecialized: http://torcache.net/torrent/3889531BDD4E6553C29620BE7AF0FACB040CD8A8.torrent

The despecialized uses various sources including Bluray and the two homebrew remasters to achieve the original theatrical version. Puggo Grande and Team Negative1 are 100% film reel scans.

Star Wars and Return of the Jedi are still in-progress by Team Negative1.
>>
>>658663

>404 not found
>>
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11882222/Star_Wars_%281977%29_16mm_Theatrical_Puggo_Grande_Remaster
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11880653/Empire_Strikes_Back_1980_1080p_35mm_Renegade_Grindhouse_Scan

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9537632/STAR_WARS_-_DESPECIALIZED_EDITION_REMASTERED_v2.5_MKV
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7462606/Star_Wars__Return_of_the_Jedi%281983%29_-_Despecialized_Edition
https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11823388/The_Empire_Strikes_Back%28Harmy_s_Despecialized_Edition%291080p_v2.0
>>
Great
>>
bumping because dicks
>>
>>658473
I'm confused. Is this a remaster of the original theatrical print of Empire Strikes Back? What makes it different from the 16mm rescans?
>>
>>659742
This is a separate rescan project from 35mm film reels, and it's 1080p.
>>
This deserves to be ALIVE
>>
Bump because I like Star Wars.
>>
File: 1420935273157.gif (2 MB, 505x261) Image search: [Google]
1420935273157.gif
2 MB, 505x261
Bump
>>
Bump for good stuff
>>
fuck yes. these torrents will be seeded by me for more than a few weeks this time.

i think i'll have to leave these torrents always up.

does anyone have that autists version of ot? the one where that guy re did it from the 35 mm and basically unfucked it in its entirety?
>>
>>658663

Any links to the HUGE versions (~17gb per film).
>>
Bumping for god
>>
bumping because fuck george lucas
>>
File: greedo-shot-first.webm (894 KB, 470x360) Image search: [Google]
greedo-shot-first.webm
894 KB, 470x360
Why do people hate the Lucas edits so much?
>>
>>669432
Because reasons.
>>
>>669432
Because many of Lucas's after-the-fact edits either shit on the story canon or add nothing of value.
>>
bamp
>>
>>669432
Did Lucas ruin these on purpose?

I watched the trilogy recently. They all look so terrible. The original films were perfect.
>>
>>671744
For cash yo
>>
>>671744
all to sell toys to children, where the real money is
>>
Thanks - loaded up and downloading.
>>
Bumping
>>
Oh well, hello there
>>
Where can I get the 35mm scan of Return of the Jedi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taRp0pSUx5w
>>
bump from page 10
>>
Im okay with any lucas edit as long as it doesnt change anything in the main part of a scene. adding in the jabba scene for new hope was nice, making greedo shoot first was not. adding dewbacks in the background was nice, replacing Anakin with Hayden Christenson at the end of Jedi was not.
>>
>>679227
i agree with you for the most part but the Jabba scene in IV ruins the reveal of Jabba tbh
>>
>>679299
The Jabba scene in IV fucks up the continuity, as well.
"Okay, Solo, I'll call off the bounty hunters long enough for you to pay me back."
Bounty hunters after Han for no reason.
>>
>>679227

>Hayden Christenson at the end of Jedi was not.

That edit makes me always angry as fuck...
>>
>>679333
It also fucks up the part where Jabba is a huge gigantic powerful gangster king who is too fatass to move off from his huge bed thing but he's so powerful everything just gets brought to him anyway or he gets flown around in luxury, and not a little wormy guy shorter than fuckin Han slithering around spaceport hangars with ease.
>>
>>679897

>Totally disrespectful to the original actor
>Gave the scene a different feel
>Was blatantly jarring because it was a recognisable 2000's actor superimposed into a 1980's film
>HC inclusive scene placed undue attention and praise on the new actor when they had no influence on the film in question.

Yes, I'm buttblasted too my friend.
>>
>>679227
I agree except for Jabba.
I grew up with the Sarlacc with a beak. Personally, it makes it better. If they had done it back in the 80s with animatronics, it would legit be one of the greatest scenes in sci-fi fx.
>>
Do not let this die. Bump
>>
Bump cus fuck jar jar
>>
>>684898
I hate to say it and link this here but check it out. Jar Jar may make a return and we made Lucas pussy out on a pretty good story.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/3qvj6w/theory_jar_jar_binks_was_a_trained_force_user
>>
>>685351
just spent an hour reading the topic
holy shit
hope this is real
god damn it, george lucas, why did you pussy out of this?
>>
>>685351
>>687578
It's only a fan theory and not part of what Lucas originally planned when he was writing the prequels. It's easy to say "this would have been better" AFTER a fuck-up.
>>
>>687610
>not part of what Lucas originally planned
How are you so sure of this?
>>
>>658663
is it legal to download these? always wondered since it's not like you can buy these versions
>>
>>688010
>is it legal to download these? always wondered since it's not like you can buy these versions
I'm pretty sure they're still covered by copyright, so technically you shouldn't download them.
But if they're not available by any other means, no-one is likely to give a fuck.
>>
speaking of epic trilogies, anyone got a link to a great LOTR torrent?
>>
>>688104
https://kat.cr/the-lord-of-the-rings-the-return-of-the-king-limited-collectors-extended-edition-2003-1080p-6-1-bdrip-x264-high-quality-judas-t9299026.html
>>
>>685351
I'm sorry but that theory is total shit seeing as Lucas creamed himself talking about how Jar Jar was the funniest character ever in Star Wars.

Go watch Red Tails to see how shitty of a director he is and stop apologizing for him.
>>
is there a torrent for just a mkv of the 35mm ESB?
>>
>>669432
lol@that video..
>>
Can anyone explain why any of the changes matter besides butthurting nerds who nit-pick details anyway? As far as I can tell from research none of the changes impacted the plot at all.
>greedo shot first
And? Is it ever brought up that han shot first? Was it ever an integral part of his backstory? Was it ever integral to understanding him as a character?

>Anakin image changed
Once again did this change anything in the plot? It's a scene that lasts less than a 1/16 of the run time. So he changed the scene to fit the continuity. Boo hoo. If your answer is because you resent the prequels then get over yourself.
>>
>>688876
didn't think so
>>
File: EatABagOfDicks.jpg (61 KB, 533x524) Image search: [Google]
EatABagOfDicks.jpg
61 KB, 533x524
>>688898
oh were you expecting a response in a timely manner? good luck with that and welcome to /t/.

also fuck you and your weak b8.
>>
>>688907
rip plebs everywhere
>>
So, i've never seen starwars and im thinking to start now. Should I see the originals(like this 16mm or anything like this) or should I see the "new" ones on any streamer.
>>
>>688876
As far as Greedo goes the problem isn't the plot. The problem is that the edit was so heinous that it ruined the entire scene. It also doesn't make any sense that a bounty hunter can't hit a guy two meters in front of him who's sitting down, but that's only a minor point.

As far as Anakin goes, someone already mentioned that this shows a total lack of respect for the original actor. It also doesn't make sense that Anakin would look like his younger, unburnt self when everybody else looked like they did when they died.
>>
>>688960
Actually changing the cantina scene alters the moral compass and character development for Han through out the Trilogy. Without the moral ambiguity of his first scene his transition into a hero through shared trials with the rest of the characters is significantly lessened. As is the relationship between him and Leia.

The changes Lucas made may not have changed the plot of the movies but they most certainly changed the story told in them.
>>
>>688972
I don't see what was morally ambiguous about the scene to be honest. Greedo was threatening to kill Han for money, what did he expect would happen?
>>
>>689011
Thats just the point. In the original they are both scum bags that would kill a man at the drop of a hat. No scruples. The fact Han kills Greedo before he even fires shows him to lack a moral compass. Something he develops over time. A change that leads Leia to admire him.

In the remakes the fact he waits to be shot at to defend himself weakens every act that comes after. Of course he sticks his neck out to rescue Leia, I mean he didn't murder Greedo right? And instead of threatening C-3PO in the common room of the Millennium Falcon when he helped R2 play dejarik, he was warning him. Rather than 'just being in it for the money' coming off as an honest assessment of his character it turns into a cover for his later 'nice-guy' reveal.

Basically that single change at the beginning of the saga completely alters the audiences view of the character for the rest of the story.
>>
>>689015
What i was trying to say is that i found Han shooting Greedo a little harsh but otherwise reasonable given the circumstances.
>>
>>688876
The added Jabba scene in episode IV also fucks up the entire plot. The entire scene show Jabba saying, "I'll call off the bounty hunters for a while so you can get your money and pay me." This changes the entire story. ESB was written around the idea that the Jabba conversation never happened and Han was trying to dodge bounty hunters while he tried to get the money to Jabba. With the scene added, it makes no sense since Han could have just taken the money straight to Jabba after the battle.
>>
>>689015
Wasn't he shilling them anyway? How is that not being "in it for the money"?
>>688960
are you seriously arguing reason and logic on verified space-magic?
>>
>>688907
also fuck you. I'm trying to seriously understand why everyone bitches about the changes.
>>
>>689158
Most people are happy with the actual enhancements to the film stock and special effects. The problems are the complete changes to certain scenes after the fact, such as Greedo shooting first, Anakin being replaced in Return of the Jedi, the dance number added to Jabba's Palace and a few more. Further, several CGI character and creature insertions have not aged well, some didn't even age well by the release of The Phantom Menace.
>>
>>689189
Ok I can see that. I always figured the Anakin change was to keep continuity. I agree that Greedo shooting first could have been made better if his aim wasn't so terrible. Several CGI insertions actually made it better IMO, such as the bigger squadron of X-Wings.
>>
>>671744
George Lucas is more or less a hack whose sci-fi film was very much saved in editing. His initial version of the film is supposed to have been a badly paced disaster. He didn't even direct the second two films in the trilogy, which is a large part of why Empire at least is such a masterpiece.

He's famous for always bitching about the constraints of the studio system, but the prequels and remasters show what happens when the guy is given free rein. He surrounded himself with yes men who were just looking to collect a fat paycheck, no one ever told him "no George, this is fucking stupid, stop". I think he genuinely believes the changes he kept making to his movies, even the most baffling ones, were improvements.
>>
>>689236
0/10 troll detected
>>
>>689251
How so?
>>
>>689189
I'm not sure what you mean by improvements to the film stock, but the Blu-ray release has a blue tinge added that I'm pretty sure nobody liked, and as for the CGI people have been complaining since 1997 about how he used it to just keep shoving more and more shit into the frame. It's not just that the CGI has aged badly, it's that it usually didn't add anything and often detracted from the composition of scenes. And then there are the changes that are at best pointless and a bit silly (like adding more rocks for R2D2 to hide behind) or outright shit all over the hard work of the original special effects team (like replacing the physical Death Star II model, which was a point of pride for its creators and was featured in official Lucasfilm documentaries, with a CGI model that at best looks exactly the same).

It's one thing to make actual improvements, whether it be of physical damage to the film or just minor issues that bother the creator (James Cameron nitpicks over his movies and keeps re-tweaking Terminator every few years, as an example). It's another to just keep making changes apparently for the sake of making changes, which is what Lucas did.

But by far the worst thing is his decision that the altered versions are the only thing people will be allowed to buy. The whole reason there are things like this fan project to make an HD transfer of the original theatrical print is because Lucas refused to let people buy official DVD or Blu-ray release of the theatrical versions. Oh, there was a DVD release, but it was a transfer of the old Laserdisc version and looked like shit. Lucas only seems to have released that as a giant middle-finger to the people asking for a good quality theatrical version. There's literally no reason for this. Deluxe editions of movies with multiple versions are released all the time; I have a Blade Runner Blu-ray collection with 5 different prints of the film.
>>
>>689273
Personal attack with no relevance to the discussion with the sole purpose of producing replies.
>>
File: whoa.png (3 MB, 1906x804) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
3 MB, 1906x804
>>658708
>>658663
Absolutely beautiful

Thank you
>>
Are there other restorations for A New Hope and Return of the Jedi? I have the special editions digitally, but thats because the purities arent available like that.
>>
Anyone have the christmas special?
>>
>>691130
don't even go there
>>
>>691130
Get the RiffTrax version, yo.
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:95e9b331b591439a9fb0bd266ed4e88cd8748703&dn=Star+Wars+Trilogy+%28The+Original+Unaltered+Trilogy%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

DVD release of the unaltered OT.
>>
I know I may cause a shitstorm here, but since this is a star wars thread...
I'm showing star wars over again and my audience insists on watching the prequels (and to be fair, I thought II and III were alright, not great but not as bad as I) and I've managed to convince them not to watch I
do you people have any preferred fanedits of episodes I-III?
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:xvkucxgoeeoramyzm7inbm7yer2fv3bc&dn=St.Wa.The.For.Awa.2015.UNMARKED.HDCAM.x264.HQMic-CPG.mp4
>>
>>691130
If you're serious, it's on youtube.
>>
>>658473 does anybody have some .srt subtitles for this one? English is fine, I just can't find one where the timing is right.
>>
>>688474
just download the iso and rip it to an mkv. it takes ~20 minutes with a free program
>>
File: Cassy.png (140 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
Cassy.png
140 KB, 300x266
>>691484
BUMP and CassyBaby0's fat ass!
>>
>>693544
moar pls?
>>
>>693600
No, the post has nothing to do with the thread and shouldn't have been made in the first place.
>>
>>693544
fat ass implants*
>>
>>689278
Different anon here. His post is clearly relevant to the discussion about why parts of star wars are bad.
>>
>>689076
Thanks for sharing your opinion. Does you mom agree with it?
>>
>>689015
I agree totally. Han epitomizes the change a person can go through to become, arguably, a caring dude. Had he not been a villain in the first place how could he go through this transformation!? What the fuck was he doing hanging out in the cantina if he isn't villainy? On top of everything, this is a fucking nod to the Spaghetti Western. Han is a morally flexible guy who essentially runs stolen goods. Greedo is a fucker who wants to drag Han back to Jabba. Where is the debate? How can you have redemption when the guy starts out honest?
>>
>>693544
Jabba like!
>>
>>693998
Dunno. Could ask her tomorrow, though i somehow doubt she cares about the movie enough to even remember that scene.
>>
>>691879
The Phantom Edit is always a good option. It's also free on Youtube. Apparently there's another called "The Fall Of The Galactic Republic" and yet another called "Fall of the Jedi Order," but those two are 3+ hours while the Phantom Edit is around 2.
>>
Anyone know if this the 35mm Team Negative1 releases are still up anywhere?

I found a shit copy of Empire and want something worth watching. Fucking CG walking around eveywhere honestly just ruins the film, and fuck all trying to find a quality copy of the theatrical.

thanks
>>
>>698326

MySpleen. Getting an invite their is pretty easy (I don't have any atm though sorry). They are currently on a month long free leech.

You might be able to find someone with an invite in one these threads:

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/TEAM-NEGATIVE1-STAR-WARS-1977-35MM-EASTMAN-VS-TECHNICOLOR-THEATRICAL-VERSION-RELEASE-DETAILS-AND-UPDATES/id/47784

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/team-negative1-star-wars-1977-35mm-theatrical-version-release-details-and-updates/id/14590

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Harmys-STAR-WARS-Despecialized-Edition-HD-V25-MKV-IS-OUT-NOW/id/12713

Someone on OT will surely have invites. Otherwise you can go onto one of those torrent invite sites.
>>
>>698449
Or someone could be a hero and make a public torrent for us.
>>
>>698326

MySpleen. Getting an invite their is pretty easy (I don't have any atm though sorry). They are currently on a month long free leech.

You might be able to find someone with an invite in one these threads:

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/TEAM-NEGATIVE1-STAR-WARS-1977-35MM-EASTMAN-VS-TECHNICOLOR-THEATRICAL-VERSION-RELEASE-DETAILS-AND-UPDATES/id/47784

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/team-negative1-star-wars-1977-35mm-theatrical-version-release-details-and-updates/id/14590

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Harmys-STAR-WARS-Despecialized-Edition-HD-V25-MKV-IS-OUT-NOW/id/12713

Someone on OT will surely have invites. Otherwise you can go onto one of those torrent invite sites.
>>
>>698449
Or someone could be a hero and make a public torrent for us.
>>
>>698457
from TPB
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3e40d664255000c624307999eae7cdcf54df91d9&dn=Star+Wars+-+A+New+Hope+-+Team+Negative+1+35mm+Silver+Screen&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
>>700094
Thanks.
>>
is there a torrent for the 35mm ROTJ?

http://originaltrilogy.com/topic/Harmys-RETURN-OF-THE-JEDI-Grindhouse-35mm-LPP/id/48258
>>
>>693600
Search her name on google or youtube.
>>
File: snapshot24.png (956 B, 152x20) Image search: [Google]
snapshot24.png
956 B, 152x20
So, any non-dead torrents of the Empire Strikes Back Team Negative scan?
>>
>>700757
I will make one, downloading from faggy ddl site as we speak
>>
>>700757
>>702585
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b7b062aa0ba56b0c36c12b258eb0b94deb7b1a86&dn=ROTJ%20Grindhouse&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce
>>
>>703086
You're a good person.
>>
Great stuff, thanks!
>>
File: jedi ghosts.jpg (45 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
jedi ghosts.jpg
45 KB, 640x272
>>679897
>That edit makes me always angry as fuck...
>>
File: output-file.webm (486 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
output-file.webm
486 KB, 720x480
>>689977

Hey there...
>>
we must keep this alive guys, and may the force be with u !
>>
What's the best release of ESB to grab? I'm confused after reading through the thread on the OT forum, it seems like there's several different versions.
>>
>>711498
The Grindhouse version of ESB is epic.
>>
bump for another day
>>
File: spaceballs-darkhelmet.jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spaceballs-darkhelmet.jpg
81 KB, 1920x1080
Luidicrous bump.
>>
>>688898
dude no one is going to respond to you like that. you dumb fuck. even i know you won't ever see this post.
>>
What happened to these?
>>
>>658473
I'd suck a dick for something like this for Blade Runner.
>>
>>679227
>adding in the jabba scene for new hope was nice

oh hell no it wasn't, it ruined the film

totally ruined, only reason SW was any good to begin with is Spielberg kept Lucas from spilling the spaghetti

Lucas' first job was filming the murder at the altamont festival for the rolling stones
>>
>>689276
>only thing people will be allowed to buy.

giving lucas another dime ever after phantom menace
>>
>>715974
this.
>>
Just so you know, a new version of harmy's New Hope edition (now v.2.7) is out now, contains a few corrections. Check it out on kickass torrents
>>
>>717510
So link it, mang.

> https://kat.cr/star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-harmy-s-despecialized-edition-v2-7-t12617184.html

> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:10A09E68C7365AD4DAAD3D7232D030B7E854B872&dn=star+wars+episode+iv+a+new+hope+harmy+s+despecialized+edition+v2+7&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce
>>
>>719383
>despecialised
Eh, has no reason to exist anymore.
>>
>>658473
didnt they destroyed all original material?
>>
>>689251
Fuck off

>underage b&
>>
>>721126
And that reply took you over six months to type out?

There's slow, there's slooooow, and, all the way back, there's you.
>>
>>720964
The original masters, yes. That's why these are ripped from film reels from cinemas. If Darth Lucas hadn't literally destroyed the Star Wars trilogy to make the special editions we'd be watching it on Blu Ray, but grindhouse film reel rips are the best you can get.
>>
>>721191
It's almost like you went full Jerry on this and literally checked everyday for 6 months to wait for a reply so you could do a comeback though..

Also, where my seeders at?
>>
>>721495
Not him, but you can enable the thread watcher and put any thread in it. The title will italicize when someone replies to a post of yours. If he had that enabled and went to a different board every day, it seems pretty reasonable that he would see your reply within 24 hours.
>>
bump this with the fresh links!! I can't find shit, these are shut down or missing. And fuck you guy who calls us nitpicking nerds.
>>
>>722161
Magnet links

Empire Strikes Back 35mm: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dd223714fd189fd8171ebc12be9a03635d621df3&dn=Empire+Strikes+Back+1980+1080p+35mm+Renegade+Grindhouse+Scan&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Star Wars 16mm: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2ccd49309b28287fcc536fba1142c73a4af5e54f&dn=Star+Wars+%281977%29+16mm+Theatrical+Puggo+Grande+Remaster&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969
>>
You are the man.
>>
New thread

>>722776
>>
>>722779
No need for a new thread, this one isn't even close to bump limit. Besides that Empire magnet was already posted a few days ago.

Here's the Star Wars 35mm magnet from that redundant thread.

>Star Wars 35mm Remaster
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8f8c0af85951119984d83ee657bcdc53285c90df&dn=Star%20Wars%201977%20TN1%20v1.6%20BR.iso&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969
>>
>>722779
Really man, you see threads that are quite old here and even ones that hit the bump limit and still go to 1000 replies. Too bad you probably killed a good thread with that new one.

Also bump
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.