[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nba/ - Eternal Fuck Kevin Durant Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95
File: bitch ass nigga.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bitch ass nigga.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
Important info of what went down in OKC and Durant getting exposed for being a hypocrite and a liar.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16791990/nba-changes-led-kevin-durant-departure-oklahoma-city-thunder

Free Agency ends on July 7th, official signings take place on July 8th.

Summer league is on NBA TV.
>>
File: 8Pu43DT.jpg (25 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
8Pu43DT.jpg
25 KB, 526x436
The league is ruined.
>>
>>69284022
>Draymond
tattoos, complains to refs excessively and flops
>Boban
meme player
>Porzingis
really good one but his skills are unrefined which leaves desire in the fundamental category and isn't really unselfish
>KAT
oh shit, yeah KAT. this guy is like the perfect basketball player why didn't I think of him

Guess it's between Giannis and KAT.. hmmm
>>
Daily reminder that in just a few years there will be players born after the year 2000 in the NBA

>tfw growing old
>>
File: slide.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
slide.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>69284068
>Ingram will have to fend off Luol Deng -- a 12-year veteran and fellow Duke Blue Devil whom the Lakers reportedly signed to a four-year, $72 million deal in free agency -- for the team's starting small forward spot and minutes in the rotation. Yet Ingram claims he isn't intimidated by the challenge. He plans to win that battle while learning and growing under Deng's guidance and wisdom.
>"I haven't talked to him yet, but I plan to pick his brain on different things," Ingram said. "He's been in this league for a very long time. I hear nothing but good things about him. In practice, I plan on competing against him each and every day. It's up to the coaches who starts."
Its undeniable

Based Deng is gonna groom this kid into otherworldly talent

TYBD
TYBD
>>
FUCK KEVIN DUURAAAAAANT

FUCK KEVIN DURRAAAAAAANT
>>
>I really really want to be ray allen on a team of ray allens

Who am I?
>>
File: chokers.jpg (103 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
chokers.jpg
103 KB, 675x1200
>The Thunder had Game 6 at home, the moment of coronation, the light finally shining at the end of their tunnel. They led by seven with six minutes to go. They led by three with three minutes to go. They lost 108-101. In the fourth quarter, Durant scored four points on 1-of-7 shooting with two critical turnovers.
>>
File: manletvs6'6.png (904 KB, 594x877) Image search: [Google]
manletvs6'6.png
904 KB, 594x877
>>69284058
Just a reminder that you're all manlets
>>
File: lil b.png (192 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
lil b.png
192 KB, 500x360
>>69284121
Durant scored four points on 1-of-7 shooting with two critical turnovers.
>>
>>69284123
>implying Arnie is actually 6' and not 5'9"

All actors lie about their height my manlet amigo
>>
>>69284135
He is 6'2 idiot. Look it up home fry

#Badboyforlife
#89,90,04Champs
#DetroitBasketball
>>
Listen to today's Woj podcast for some insight on why Russ really may stay for the long haul in OKC. There's also a path for them to pull things back together quickly with plenty of cap space and OKC native Blake Griffin hitting free agency next summer.
>>
>>69284161
>goes and googles "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
>durr hes 6'2" look it up

I've met him. He's short as fuck

t. California resident
>>
>>69284119
Walter Allen
>>
>>69284193
What do you prefer taking, Ass to mouth or bukkake?
>>
>measure success by amount of rings a player has
>criticize players for wanting to get rings

LEL
>>
File: slams internally.png (456 KB, 396x446) Image search: [Google]
slams internally.png
456 KB, 396x446
>>69284169
Blake leaving would really require the Clippers to meltdown as well.

With how it's been disappointment after disappointment you can really see how strained the team is.

And with KD and Warriors set to dominate for the next 2 years at least, it really hangs on if the Clippers can pull of a miracle and knock off the Warriors.
>>
>>69284169

That would be dope.
>>
>>69284249
Would you criticize a man from the north winnin one for the land?
>>
are the bucks worth following? i've always been a casual nba fan but never cared about a specific team. seems like they're an entertaining team that wouldn't necessarily be too bandwagony yet
>>
File: godtiervsmanlets.png (626 KB, 594x659) Image search: [Google]
godtiervsmanlets.png
626 KB, 594x659
>>69284135
>>69284161
>>69284193
>>
>>69284313
>Shaq is literally holding up 2 fingers
Shaq is 6'2 confirmed
>>
>>69284308
>a
who gives a fuck about bandwagon. milwaukee is insanely stacked for talent assuming they can afford to keep all their players. giannis and jabari are straight up killers. timberwolves are another team to follow, they just got thibs too.
>>
>>69284335
>Who gives a fuck about bandwagon
That's safe for you to say because you're from New Zealand and don't have a team. I bet you talk differently when it comes to rugby
>>
>>69284308
Watch them grow then and maybe be shook af if they decide to leave later on.
>>
>>69284335

jabari can't even shoot a 3, and his defence sucks. oh,and also he plays the same position with giannis.

milwaukee should trade him back to mid-range stone age. don't know who'll give up much for him.
>>
>>69284394
Ill give you westbrook
>>
>>69284169
>implying a guy in a comfy city will go back to his redneck flyover state

More like the Clops dump CP3 and add in Westbrick.
>>
>>69284169
>Listen to today's Woj podcast
Is that you Woj? I used to hate your cock sucking articles about kobe. I'm not listening to your podcast. I doubt there's any hope Westbrook stays in OKC, he's too materialistic and if he stays it's only because they can pay him the most. And Blake Griffin? I don't know.. Blake Griffin could prove me wrong but I don't think he's going to get much better, and I question his dedication to the game
>>
never forget that people LEGITIMATELY THOUGHT that durant could have been a GOAT when his career was starting out
I mean those skills combined with that rubber band length and speed? How could anyone fuck it up? Durant did
>>
>>69284511
If this was the 90's where zone defense was banned and they played man-to-man and he could dominate like Jordan they might have a point.
>>
Westbrook is leaving too.
>>
File: hq34643.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hq34643.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>69284568
Post yfw Steven Adams takes over like Tim Duncan and wins one for the 'homa
>>
there are knicks fans that would genuinely trade porzingis for westbrook and it freaks me out
>>
File: dieng.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dieng.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Who are we cheering Canada or Based Dieng's team?
>>
>>69284568
good, nothing makes me more happy than those meth head fucks losing their team
>>
>>69285001
Seattle?
>>
>>69285051
Spurs fan

>w-we beat the Spurs xDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: kevin_durant.png (14 KB, 230x185) Image search: [Google]
kevin_durant.png
14 KB, 230x185
>Hope the news wasn't too shocking. Either way nigga, I did it. Yes, I made the switch, yes, I mixed the fees. I am far from wack, you a one-trick pony.I don't fall in line, I define what's ball. Fuck what you was thinkin', bloggers they can quote it. Lotta ballers buried underneath my house. They know what I'm 'bout, you ain't even know it. Overdosed on hocus-pocus, jibber-jabber. Snap on my stature was firebreathin' dragon. King of every castle, how you signin' players? All these teams must be givin' out a raffle. Wranglin' like cattle, keep a nigga shackled. Leavin' people baffled, tap dance nigga. Misleadin' all of your game fans, nigga. Might as well just do a lap dance, nigga. Sap ass nigga. Do whatever for some dap ass nigga. I ain't got time to watch out for children, stay out my kitchen. The shit that I'm cookin' ain't meant for your kind. Crackin' and bashin' the shit out your spine. King with a crown, humble and tall. Tyrants never keep quiet, they'd rather be violent - so I'm beheading them all.
>>
>>69284568
>live in oklahoma
>marry your cousin
>macaroni and potato salad for dinner everyday
>only professional sports team is imploding
>>
>>69284119
Jesus Shuttlesworth
>>
Kevin Durant did nothing wrong nor did he make a decision that makes him any less of a competitor nor did he make a more bitch move than Lebron James to Miami

Fact
>>
WADE TO THE PACERS

WADE TO THE PACERS

that's >our only chance
>>
>>69285076
Are you mad that KD might have just made Duncan retire?
>>
>>69285173

Yo shutup
>>
>>69285173
But it WAS just as much of a bitch move
>>
>>69285208
I'd argue more of a bitch move but that might be bias.
>>
>>69285208
until GSW has a "we got durant suck our dick rest of the league" hype party thing like the heat did until then Lebron to the Heat is way more of a bitch move
>>
>>69285173 This is bait
>>69285208
Durant made the ultimate bitch move
>>
>Just found out Jordan Clarkson is going out with Kendall Jenner

How fucked is he?
>>
File: 1465282401076.jpg (264 KB, 990x887) Image search: [Google]
1465282401076.jpg
264 KB, 990x887
>Boston CelticsrookieJaylen Brownwill undergo an MRI on his hyperextended right knee Wednesday, according toMark Murphy of the Boston Herald.

>Brown, the No. 3 pick in last month's draft, suffered the injury during his summer league debut Monday and sat out of the Celtics' game Tuesday.

>"I don't think it's bad," Celtics summer league coach Micah Shrewsberrytold reporters. "It's summer league. He doesn't need to (rush) anything like that right now. We got a lot of games still this summer. It's kinda precautionary; just let him rest. Rest, then another day off, then he'll be back for the next one."
>>
>>69285233
>actions of the fans/organisation should be taken into consideration in judging the action of an indvidual
>>
>>69285293
>leltics
>>
File: 3-1.jpg (79 KB, 610x357) Image search: [Google]
3-1.jpg
79 KB, 610x357
>>69285222
>>69285248
This
>>69285233
>the cosmetics of LeBron's switch makes it worse

Fucking moronic. Durant is lazy and desperate. Writing all this bullshit about his "legacy" that he's proven already when he's 3-16 against LeBron in his career. Can't even win a ring with a top 3 PG on his team for the better half of a decade. Blows a 3-1 lead in the WCF and goes to the team that beat him, for less money, because he thinks it's an easy ring, all after blowing smoke for months saying "I'm not that type of guy," "I love OKC," all this BS. If you think this is worse than LeBron leaving a trash heap of a basketball team that he carried alone to the finals, you're delusional as fuck.

Can't wait till one of those gay area faggots gets injured and/or they get bounced by spurs, you can't buy championships fucking idiot KD.
>>
>>69285248
Not bait at all. I legit think that KD signing with GS and the way he went about it isnt nearly as much of a bitch move as Lebron to the heat

look the Decision was almost 6 years ago and I understand you young millenial kids dont have a memory span that lasts longer than a day or too. But the way Lebron made such a spectical of his choice and the sheer arrogance of that state after he went there makes it WAY more of a bitch move than KD quietly signing a short contract to the Warriors

If you are legit sucking on Lebrons dick now that he got Cleveland a ring and now brush off what happened in 2010 and are now trying to Crucify KD you can just go ahead and stop watching basketball because this squeaky shoe sport isnt for you
>>
>>69285307
>lebron in no way acted like a spoiled entitled child during that time and all the anus was on the fans and organization

I bet 90% of the people here spitting on what KD did werent even watching basketball back in 2010

fucking unbelievable
>>
File: 1467257195692.jpg (46 KB, 470x626) Image search: [Google]
1467257195692.jpg
46 KB, 470x626
>>69285337
>muh decision

LeBron was more dramatic, yes. But the substance of the move was obviously and incomparably more of a bitch move by KD. LeBron went to heat who hadn't left the first round of the playoffs for 4 years. KD went to a team that's been in back to back finals with dick riders claiming "the best team ever." If they were the best team ever they wouldn't need KD and they wouldn't have blown a 3-1 lead.

You're idiotic
>>
File: He's coming.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
He's coming.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
Twas the night before Durantsmas, when all through the pub
Not a warrior was stirring, not even a Dub.
The shitposts were posted on the front page with care,
In hopes that KD soon would be there.

The Dubs fans were nestled all snug in there beds,
While visions of splash bros danced in their heads.
With dreams of Durant, the soon to be
Brother of splashes, the new brothers three.

When out on the sub, there arose such a clatter,
I refreshed and refreshed to see what was the matter.
Away to the Twitters I flew like a flash,
To check my news-feed for the potential new splash.

The page was amok with a frenzy of tweets
My brain couldn't focus, what was there to see?
When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a tweet with the words to define our next year.

With a verified source and a feeling of glee,
I knew in a moment it must be KD,
His words spoke the truth, this was no dream,
"Durant to the Warriors," so I saw our new team:

Now Thompson! Now Curry!
Now Andre! Now Green!
On, Speights! On, Barbosa!
On, Ezeli and Shaun!
And at the top of the list, 6 foot 9 and 240,
Was Kevin Durant, our small forward in glory.
>>
Daily reminder that pic related is the heat team that LeBron went to and people still say its worse than KD
>>
>>69285193
5 rings bitch nothing to be mad at at all
>>
>>69285429
>implying the annoying part wasn't "The Decision" as well as Bosh and Wade and Bron all planning it out for years in advance

You're ignoring the fact that the team changed dramatically to accept Lebron (and Bosh) onto the roster.
>>
>>69284401

i'd rather have adams if i'm milwaukee tbqh
>>
>>69285387
>KD left to go to an already powerful team that makes this worse

I hate when casuals post

Lebron left a team that already in multiple finals. He turned his back on that team in a conference that is already shit compared to the he West. And then on top of that he drew out his decision on purpose for media hype. I can almost even guarantee that whole shit show after Miami got him was primarily LeBrons choice because him being the showboating faggot he is wanted as much hyoe as possible.

Just because KD already went to a good tram does not make it worse than that.
>>
File: 1466819535279.png (382 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1466819535279.png
382 KB, 1000x563
>>69285467
You're ignoring the fact that they weren't already established and they took a risk, just like the Nets did. Except the Nets failed so no one cares.

Not to mention what an idiotic fact to get hung up on, as if it's any better to do it spur of the moment when a team just bounced you after choking a 3-1 lead in the WCF. It's a bitch move dude, debatably the pussiest move by an "elite" player in NBA history. LeBron to heat doesn't even come close
>>
Reminder all the pussies crying about KD to GSW and saying its more of a bitch move than Lebron to the Heat weren't actually watching basketball before 2012
>>
File: 1466488558141.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1466488558141.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>69285484
>LeBron left a team that already in multiple finals
>I hate when casuals post

Are you trolling? They went to 1 finals and got swept you fucking idiot. Do some homework before you talk shit like you know anything.

>muh western conference powerhouse!!
The East is so bad that they've won 6 of the last 13 you mongoloid.

You're grasping straws, and at the end of the day there's a reason LeBron is who he is, with 4 MVPs, 3 fMVP, 3 rings, and king of the game while Durant has to pull publicity stunts to sell jerseys and go to a team that just beat his ass and humiliated him on his enormous choke.

3-16 against LeBron in his career. 1-4 in the finals. Played with a better PG that LeBron has ever played with in his career for 7 years. Still hasn't done shit, so he jumps ship with the media's darling meme chuckers. He can fuck off, good luck ever having a legacy after that pussy shit.

Calling me a casual you don't know shit
>>
>>69285497
The Nets are not comparable to the Heat

>Dwyane Wade, HOF player
>Lebron James, once in a generation talent
>Chris Bosh, (super)star support player to Wade + James

And who was on the Nets that you could compare to that? And a lot of people would say that the Heat failed as well; it's not like everything was peachy in South Beach after all.
>>
>>69285307
Why do people hate on Curry for all the dick sucking he gets from fans and the media then?
Checkmate
>>
File: 1466595245241.png (543 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1466595245241.png
543 KB, 720x480
>>69285553
Daily reminder trip fag knows next to nothing and resort to strawman because they're so delusional

>hurr durr different opinion
>you dont watch basketball!!

Fucking faggot dude, take a look in the mirror and see who you're trying to convince

Durant is a pussy and his lack of legacy will reflect this bitch move forever. Congrats on your "get rich quick" scheme, and enjoy what a real champion and legend looks like
>>
>>69285560
Doesnt matter Lebron to the Heat is 2x more of a bitch move than KD to the Warriors and only casuals will argue that
>>
>>69285484
>Lebron left a team that already in multiple finals
He went to a smaller amount of finals and conference finals combined as KD, LeBron only made the conference finals twice iirc with the cavs.
>>
>>69285363
No one said that tripfag
>>
>>69285616
>>69285560
im willing to bet a picture of my ex GF on the toilet that these two have been both Cav and Heat fans over the last 4 years

Fans of players are the worst
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhMKIEDO3n/

Gilbert Arenas dropping truth again
>>
>>69285588
>Kevin Garnett, HOF player
>Paul Pierce, (super)star player, debatable HOFer
>Deron Williams, (all)star support player to KG+Pierce
>Joe Johnson, (all)star support player to KG+Pierce

I'm not saying they'd hold a match to the heat i'm just saying as far as "bringing together superstars for a ring" its somewhat comparable.
>>
Half of me wants Westbrook to leave and find better pastures. The other half of me wants him to stay in OKC and go into fuck you mode.

So what would happen if Westbrook won a title in OKC before Durant ever won one in GS?
>>
>>69285173

Miami had 41 wins before the move

Golden state had the reining mvp, 73 win team, and best okc in the playoffs

Golden state were being arrogant pricks all year and finally got what was coming to them and Durant went ahead and joined them
Durant was also part of the criticism of lebrons move and added in to the constant media barrage and hate lebron went through for 6 years

It's his move and honestly it makes sense from a win now perspective but what pisses me off if the inconsistency

The lebron haters will defend Durant and continue to vilify lebron. This is probably their favorite squad since its full of lebron cucks like Steph Kevin and west
>>
>>69285656
Good post Hans

that guy shedding some light in this sport of casual fans and LeCrab dick riders
>>
>>69285656
>dropping the truth
>cant construct a sentence

TIDR

Too incoherent didnt read
>>
>>69285678
>So what would happen if Westbrook won a title in OKC before Durant ever won one in GS?
Durant would be a laughing stock for the rest of his life. But that will never happen.
>>
File: 1467664224498.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1467664224498.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>69285618
>>69285648
>I like a team and you like players, therefore my opinion is superior to yours
>here's some more strawman about how recent your fandom is because I have no real argument

Stay mad tripfag retard, Durant pulled biggest pussy move in basketball history, get over it
>>
How many titles does KD have to win to not be a bitch nigga anymore.

If he went to Boston or Miami would anyone really be upset besides methheads?
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 599x450
>>69285691

How's perpetual 8th seed treating you?

Does that mvp feel good knowing you lost to an 8th seed as a one seed??
>>
>>69285484
>multiple finals
>2007
>multiple
>>
>>69285728
Nah Lebron was worse

Not to mention Lebron is the most overrated player in NBA seeing as how he is a consistent choker in big games his entire career.

But he is the best athlete in the NBA ill give him that. And outside of his Anti-clutchness he is a pretty good Basketball player

But KD to GS isnt as much of a bitch move as LeBron to the Heat
>>
>>69285733

Haven't seen a three peat in a long ass time so I don't he gets three.

Warriors lineup blows up next year with him and stephs contracts as well. Iggy and Livingston will be 34/33 then as well, with expired contracts

This year they are going to be good, little depth, but a better playoff team. Last year they were so Deep that they were actually a better season team

I'm hoping for a dreymon or Durant acl tear to be honest but I think the clips/Spurs/cavs have a chance at beating them
>>
Reminder if you weren't posting on /sp/ during the decision you have no right to label what KD did as a bitch movr over Lebron
>>
File: 1467258964182.jpg (92 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
1467258964182.jpg
92 KB, 970x647
>>69285784
hahahahah are you posting from a time machine you fucking idiot?

>repping dirk
>calling lebron a choker
>calling lebron overrated when the highest level basketball analysts and players have confirmed him as a top 5 player all time

wew
>>
File: 1466522620020.gif (376 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1466522620020.gif
376 KB, 300x171
>>69285812
reminder more strawman because I have no points, only fallacious opinions and shit slinging

Fuck mark cuban and the mavs, no wonder youre defending durant after he bounced your shit team and humiliated your owner on TV
>>
File: image.png (421 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
421 KB, 600x450
>>69285812

Dirk lost in the first round as a one seed and "mvp"

Top kek
>>
>dirk rider calls lebron choke artist

>lebron has 3 finals mvps and led his team to finals 7 times

>dirk has one finals mvp
>two appearances

>perpetual first round fodder even when he's the one seed

Dude has like 7 first round eliminations lol
>>
>>69285869
LeBron had more help
>>
>>69284161
Arnold is 5'8 with shoes 5'9. He's a manlet, this is common knowledge to people who grew up watching his shit.
>>
>>69285891

Lol bro if you lose in the first fucking round as a one seed you had all the help you can get
>>
>>69285815
>>69285836
>>69285842
>now resorting to changing the subject and dissing on the mavs

You guys have no backbone. Just like Lebron and just like KD and no matter how mad you get at the Mavs, KD still wasnt as much of a bitch move as LeBron. Deal with it when you watch the Cavs and Lebron miss the finals.
>>
>>69285904

>lose in first round every year

>no one wants to play with your shit team

Hahha bro he dropped the first round to an 8 seed the year he won his mvp

Lol
Literally doesn't even count as an mvp
>>
>>69285676
Two players that were old even when they were in Boston do not equate to Dwyane Wade and Lebron, and Deron Williams and Joe Johnson don't even come close. Not even comparable
>>
Dirk is poised for another 8th seed run this year. Made some key free agent signing which include Seth curry and Michael Jordan's cousin they met in the arena bathroom
>>
File: 1466429503486.jpg (97 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1466429503486.jpg
97 KB, 384x288
>>69285904
>being this delusional

Just keep saying it over and over, maybe you can convince yourself at some point even though no one agrees with you.

>no backbone
>defending KD

wew

>Lebron missing the finals
Before you were saying retarded things as arguments, but now you're just off the rails
>>
>>69285869
>lead his team
No
>>
Lol dirk has 8 first round exits

Lol fucking 8
>>
File: 1466408646800.png (463 KB, 577x671) Image search: [Google]
1466408646800.png
463 KB, 577x671
>>69285970
>4 MVPs
>takes shit cavs to finals in 07 by himself
>goes to heat who had one finals in the last 20 years
>takes them to 4 straight
>wins 2 with 2 fMVP
>comes back to cavs who didnt make the playoffs
>takes them to finals 2 years in a row
>wins 2 games against "goat team" by himself
>comes back the next year and leads every player in every statistic at age 31
>another ring another fMVP

when is the salt going to stop, its not 2012 anymore
>>
>>69285784

> theres people out there that actually believe this

wew lad
>>
File: 1466501318673.jpg (43 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
1466501318673.jpg
43 KB, 332x396
>>69285904
>deal with it when you watch the cavs and lebron miss the finals
>>
File: IMG_3053.jpg (275 KB, 1242x1530) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
275 KB, 1242x1530
>>69286039
he said, increasingly nervous for the 8th year in a row
>>
>>69286007
>goes to heat who had one finals in the last 20 years
Joining one of the best 10 players in the league at the time and taking another at the time top 20 one with him

>comes back to cavs who didnt make the playoffs
Joining one of the best 10 players in the league at the time and taking another at the time top 20 one with him
>>
>>69285995
>>69285946
>>69285920
Yep. And he is still more clutch than Lebron
And more Loyal
And not a cry baby bitch
And doesnt need to go to superstar teams to win the Finals or Finals MVP
Also he doesnt choke in Finals games like Lebron

But you guys are changing the subject so lets get back on track:

While KD to GS is indeed a bitch move, Its not worse than LeBron going to the Heat.
- The Western Conference is still competitive
- OKC is still a good team and not a lottery pick
- GSW still might not win the championship due to the competiveness of the conference
- KD didnt need to cause Hype by drawing out a decision and wasting valuable FA time

I was here on /sp/ during the decision and considering all the buzz and anger and trolling that was going on then, KD to GS is tame as fuck compared to that.
>>
Durant didn't move like from Cleveland Lebron to Miami LeBron, e is making it more like Cleveland Lebron to Miami Bosh.
>>
>>69286007
Debate is closed. He objectively GOAT now.
>>
Are the rockets going to be good this year?
>>
>Ray Allen

I fucking knew this would happen
>>
File: 1466533306485.jpg (131 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
1466533306485.jpg
131 KB, 650x440
>>69286140
>kyrie
>top 10
>Love
>top 20
>Bosh
>top 20
GRASPING
R
A
S
P
I
N
G
>>
File: 0bf.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
0bf.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>69286142
>doesnt need to go to superstar teams to win finals or fmvp
>1 ring 1 fmvp

grats nice legacy

Lebron has choked more rings away then dirk has had the opportunity to win, and still has 2 more than him, classic comparison
>>
https://youtu.be/sFe8KUEQdn4

Good educational video
>>
>>69286142

>losing playoff record

>clutch
>>
>>69286206
>Kyrie
>not top 10 in 2014
>Love and Bosh
>not top 20 in 2014 and 2010 respectively
I want guys who didn't start watching basketball until 2015 to leave.
>>
>>69286245
https://youtu.be/84LAUoHdwKE

Right back at you
>>
File: just.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
just.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>69286206
>Kyrie and Love without LeGOAT
>Finals
>>
Why celtics fans are so entitled and deluded?
>>
>>69286232
Dirks mvp doesn't count since he got swept in the first round as a 1seed the year he was given the mvp

Dirk also has 8 first round losses
>>
File: 20160629_150454.jpg (18 KB, 214x117) Image search: [Google]
20160629_150454.jpg
18 KB, 214x117
>Im a fan of the player not the team

What did casual basketball fans mean by this?
>>
Can we move the Olympics out of Brazil anymore? That place is seriously a shithole.
>>
>>69286315
> I am a fan of the team not the conference

What did casual basketball fans mean by this?
>>
>>69285325
KD wasnt so self obsessed that he made a spectacle called "the decision" when he went ring chasing.
>>
>>69286256
see
>>69286291
>>
>>69286299
Because of their historic past eons ago.
>>
>Sources: Ray Allen eyeing Warriors, Cavs, Spurs, Clippers

Please let him on the Warriors
>>
File: 1466627949445.gif (1 MB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1466627949445.gif
1 MB, 245x250
>>69286256
>top 10 player cant even take his team to the playoffs

You're so fucking dumb, and wrong while youre at it.

>kyrie 2014
>Love 2014
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11754398/#nbarank-2014-players-1-500
http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/2013/09/20/top-100-players-of-2014-nos-10-1

>bosh 2010
http://thehoopdoctors.com/2010/12/top-25-nba-player-rankings-for-2010/

You're wrong on literally every single one. I want you to leave you fucking idiot
>>
>>69286378

His defense in 2013-2014 was horrendous
>>
File: 1467677001437.jpg (66 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467677001437.jpg
66 KB, 1080x1080
>>69286355
see
>>69285387

Drama ≠ basketball substance
>>
>>69286378
Why does anyone want him for anything but a third unit? Seems like he would be too huge of a weakness on defense and he's not always going to be wide open, seems like the type of guy you get solely just to have a veteran
>>
>>69286403
I think he meant top 10/20 at their position
>>
>>69286403

Haha in all objectivity that 2010
List has Durant as 1 and Kobe as 3
>>
>>69286378
Isn't he basically historic Anthony Morrow at this point?
>>
>>69286343
There aren't nearly enough top tier events in third world shitholes. Fuck watching doped up athletes - just give me poverty lulz.
>>
why are there so few basketball players? i havent watched in 5 years but all the big names are still the same handful of players
>>
>>69286435
>top 20 at his position
>top 10 at his position
>aka in the top 2/3 or 1/3 of the league at his position

Wew, impressive. LeBron shouldn't be allowed to have anyone in the top 2/3 of the league at their position or its an asterisk

t. mental gymnastics
>>
File: tmp_4993_1459537656489348316268.png (149 KB, 320x324) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4993_1459537656489348316268.png
149 KB, 320x324
>>69286378
Please let him join the warriors, I want this to be the best meltdown in sports history.
>>
File: Bart-with-whacking-stick.jpg (29 KB, 625x461) Image search: [Google]
Bart-with-whacking-stick.jpg
29 KB, 625x461
>>69286447
>>69286434
>>69286421

>Implying he hasn't been locked in a gym for 2 years perfecting his 3s and defense.

You'll see, when the warriors start winning by 60 in the half you'll start crying and bitching.
>>
Ray Allen to the Warriors!

It's happening lads!!!!
>>
File: 1466562951400.jpg (88 KB, 684x487) Image search: [Google]
1466562951400.jpg
88 KB, 684x487
>>69286492
You mean besides a few weeks ago?
>>
>>69286492
Haha this

Any thoughts on David west?

He can't shoot threes and he's gotta be slow as fuck at this point
>>
Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA 1m1 minute ago
Sources say Westbrook could be interested in joining the Clippers
>>
>>69286403
>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/353082-nbas-top-15-best-players-2009-2010-halfway-rankings
>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1660766-re-ranking-the-nbas-top-50-players-2013-finals-edition/page/38
>http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11752977/2014-nba-player-rankings-7
QED.
>>
>>69286514

Seems to me you were the one crying at the end of the season yes?
>>
>>69286529
My thoughts on david west are, how did that vet min work out last year your ring chasing pussy, stay desperate

it would be so choice for spurs to beat warriors
>>
>>69286543
>Australian shitposting
>>
>>69286543

Omg yes
>>
>>69286558
Lots of lebron cucks on that team

Steph
Kevin
West

Lol wish they would have signed Noah
>>
>>69286546
>Bosh
>11
>top 10

>Kyrie
>15
>top 10

I'll give you love, but I honestly think if you believe kevin love is 7th overall in the league in 2014 you're out of your mind. He was stat padding on a 21 win team. I'd take like 35 people over him.

But to the point, to act like lebron is pulling some super star bullshit with kevin love is a stretch, as we saw in the finals
>>
>>69285648
as someone with this fetish, please post this picture.
>>
>>69285387

Lets look at the substancea of the two calls. Objectively and without biase or trolling agendas.

Please feel free to add on to this

Lebron > Heat
>Went to team that was 5th seed in 08 and 09
>Last Championship within 5 years
>Finals MVP teammate
>Had a Allstar and Top 5 SG at the time on it
>The Decision
>The After party "..not 5 not 6.."

Durant > GSW
>Went to a team with 2 finals in 2 years w/ best regular season record
>Last championship within 5 Years
>Finals MVP teammate
>>
>>69286514
Projecting much?

How bad did you cry after losing game7
>>
>>69286782
Lol how can a nigga with 8 first round losses and one ring be "dynasty"
>>
>>69286782
Implying lebron isn't on his way to 6
>>
>>69286782
can i just make sure
you're stating lebrons is worse because of the national tv event and the introductory "interview" event with wade and bosh? are those the only reasons?
>>
>>69286543
would much rather see him on the Kings
>>
>>69286611
Should see if Kyle Korver is available
>>
>Da league is dead
Just like the Heatles, right? Now let's see how hard rating records are shattered
>>
>>69286815
kek
>>
>>69286849
I think even though the Heat pre Lebron may not have been as good as the Warriors pre Durant but there are many factors that make Lebron > Heat worse than Durant > Warriors

Substance wise on the surface it may seem because of the outlook of the two teams Durant might seem worse. But considering how stacked the Western Conference is and how abysmal the Eastern conference was at that time (and yes coupled with the decision and the wade/bron/bosh party) put Lebron > Heat ahead of Durant > Warriors in the "Bitch Move" department
>>
File: 1451202371060.png (11 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1451202371060.png
11 KB, 260x194
>mlw the memes and lebrons fighting in their last year of relevance
>>
>>69286782
Lebron went to a team that didnt leave the first round for 4 years and didnt even make the playoffs one of those years

Durant was one game away from the finals and blew a 3-1 lead, left his title contender team, and went to the team that he choked to
>>
File: bball_cousins_confused.jpg (39 KB, 512x394) Image search: [Google]
bball_cousins_confused.jpg
39 KB, 512x394
>>69286976
are you drunk robot?
we all start getting honestly worried about you.
>>
>>69286976

41 win team heat < 73 win warriors

Starting a new team from scratch < joining an established team

Working with low cap so bench peices are limited < having huge cap so you can afford 4 max contract players, a finals mvp, and a bunch of people taking veteran mins

Being the best player in the league < jointing the reigning two time mvp

Sorry buddy the facts just don't suit your argument. Not to mention, the amount of shit talked by the Warriors last year by far exceeds the fucking heat fans rally that shouldn't have even been televised
>>
>>69286976
>>69287021

Lets look at how each conferencr faired a few years before each decision

>2008
76ers 6th 41-41
Bulls 7th 41-41
Pistons 8th 39-43
compared to
Mavs 6th 50-32
Hornets 7th 49-33
Jazz 8th 48-34

>2009
The eastern conference finally had all their playoff teams at a .500 recoed or better but The Boston Celtics were a 4th seed and the lowest seeded team to win 50 games. Meanwhile in the WC you had the 6 7 and 8 seed all with 50 wins

Now lets fast forward to a few yeaes before Durant > Warriors

>2015
The WestConf actually had the pelicans making the 8th seed being below .500 but the East had 2 with only 3 teams with 50 wins or more while the West had 7
>2016
the WestConf held 7 of the Top 10 teams in scoring.

Lebron James going to the Heat in 2010 created a super power team in a conference with very little parity. He essentially created a monopoly team in that conference. That team went to the finals for 4 straight years. The Warriors even with Durant wont have nearly as easy of a time doing that.

And that is why Lebron to the Heat is more of a bitch move than Durant to the Warriors

>>69287026
Im typing on a phone thst i disabled predict text on because it was acting up
>>
>>69285337
>look the Decision was almost 6 years ago and I understand you young millenial kids dont have a memory span that lasts longer than a day or too.
I was born in 90 and remember it very clearly and the years of Cleveland before that very clearly.
Why are you generation x kids so try hard?
>Muh decision
Ok skip bayless
>>
Olympics-tier mental gymnastics going on right now
>>
>>69285618
>only casuals
>uses casuals as some sort of insult
>pretending to know shit about the game
KD = ultimate bitch move case closed
>>
File: homer_upset_shocked_face.jpg (13 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
homer_upset_shocked_face.jpg
13 KB, 400x300
>>69287327
>he makes a good point
>mfw
>>
File: 1455828539253.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1455828539253.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>"Lebron won't take vet minimum to get wade to cavs"
1 BILLION DOLLARS FROM NIKE ISN'T ENOUGH YOU GREEDY ASSHOLE?
>>
>>69287355
>>69287382
Stop replying to my old clearly bait poats you faglorss and get with the times >>69287327 im trying be rational in the argument now please use though provoking posts now okay?
>>
Nothing will surprise me anymore in the NBA after everything that happened.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>69287327

This autism
>>
KD's decision is like Kobe leaving to the Celtics after they beat him instead of coming back the next year and beating them.
>>
>>69287514
>no rebuttal
>better say he has autism

Please step aside kid and make way for people that actually have something to say
>>
>>69286782
You forgot to add
>Lebron goes to a basically brand new Heat roster
>Didn't go to play with guys who had been beating him
>Talking about the 06 ring is basically like talking about somebody going to Dallas in 2016 because they got one in 2011
>Muh decision
>Nike after party to create hype and piss people off for ratings

>Kevin Durant goes to team that barely won a championship last year, won 73 games, and almost won another championship
>Goes to team that beats him
>Ultimate cuck move
>>
>>69286007
Never. Jordan stopped others getting rings. Lebron hasn't.
>>
i got to tell ya something
if ya want nba live mobile it on usa u can get it now at the app store
>>
File: 1466497390216.jpg (101 KB, 1024x707) Image search: [Google]
1466497390216.jpg
101 KB, 1024x707
>>69287327
You're leaving out the hindsight aspect, its easy to call them a monopoly heat team years later after they hit the finals so hard but when he left he had only been to one finals and been swept, and the heat had declined massively since the mid 2000 ship.

They could have just as easily not won shit. This wasnt a team that was savage as fuck without lebron, and im not so sure that Wade and bosh without bron would have even done anything in the playoffs.

This warriors team doesnt need kd as theyve shown over and over. Thats the difference. Lebron created a team, durant jumped on one. The latter is much more impressive, all the while riskier and more credit worthy
>>
>>69287554
You are reaching to the point of coming up with anything you can to convince yourself that lebron is worse because you don't like him

Your conclusions are based on feelings and not facts

Miami wasn't as good as a 73 win team man

Lebron was better than Wade, curry is reigning mvp

Lebron never lost to Miami in playoffs, Durant just lost to golden state

Miami had three all stars, golden state wil have 4, plus a finals mvp off the fucking bench

To say Miami was was just stacked or the same thing is factually incorrect
>>
File: IMG_20160706_094339.jpg (463 KB, 1208x1412) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_094339.jpg
463 KB, 1208x1412
Read this
>>
>>69287327
Wow you generation x kids really have short memories.
Everybody always blames Lebron but never blames the root of the superteam re-surge(Because super teams AREN'T new to the NBA) which was Bostons big 3 and the loaded lakers.

Basically only people who hate Lebron keep blaming him and holding onto "muh decision"
>>
>>69287575
>durant 0 rings
>westbrook 0 rings

Lmao ok nice esoteric cherry pick argument
>>
>>69287575

>rose
>Melo
>entire eastern conference

>Durant
>harden
>Westbrook
>>
File: 16 - 1 (38).png (362 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1 (38).png
362 KB, 1080x1920
What do you guys think about him joining any of teams? Except the Warriors. Should should vet minimum with Cavs instead of Wade? Or can't get him. Or should he with Spurs?
>>
>>69287646
They will have 5. Klay Curry Draymond Durant Iggy. And coming off two finals appearances with the best record in nba history.

And the 2nd best player in the league decided to jump ship. And people unironically think lebron going to heat is worse than this. top kek
>>
>>69287625
Lebron leaving Cleveland caused an already small parity conference to even less parity. Durant leaving OKC doesnt put a dent in the already big parity of the West.

Lebron to the heat guaranteed him a finals birth every year.

Durant to the Warriors doesnt.
>>
>>69287575
>who is anderson verajao

;)
>>
>>69287699
The spurs shouldn't touch his ass after what happened last year when they had a bench primarily made up of old dudes
>>
File: 1466399529140.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1466399529140.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>69287723
>doesnt put a dent in parity

Youre delusional. OKC is not even a competitor now. Its spurs warriors thats it, and spurs havent left the semis in 2 years. Top to bottom the west is worse with less parity than the east. Your argument is factually false
>>
>>69287723
>broke up GS's only competitor
>parity
>>
File: 1465475293347.png (433 KB, 406x505) Image search: [Google]
1465475293347.png
433 KB, 406x505
>>69285784
>>
File: 1467149288206.gif (981 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
1467149288206.gif
981 KB, 300x219
>>69287723
But it didn't though. Another funny thing I notice is that people talk shit about how easy the east is, but if thats the case why wouldnt all the western conference superstars go to the east where its so easy?

Its because lebron would turn them into carmelo, aka yeah youre good but fuck off you cant beat me and you never will. So stay in the west and point fingers about how easy lebron has it because youre too scared to go against him, resting on the "well we didnt win because the west is so much harder" while lebron continues to dominate the entire league

>west is so dominant
>lebron has 3 out of the last 5 championships on 2 different teams

getfucked
>>
>>69287723

what?

Durant leaving kills the thunder in terms of contention. There are now only 2 teams capable of coming close to gs now; the spurs and clippers (lol).
>>
>>69287646
How did you manage to read my post and completely miss the whole point of what I said and then start posting rebuttals that my post all ready argued against. Come up with something new to say please and stop bringing this dialogue a few steps back.

>>69287656
As much of a crybaby and choker Lebron is I dont hate him. i was wanting the cavs to win over the Warriors. That's why I am able to take bias out of this argument and say with confidence that Dirant to the Warriors is not worse than Lebron to the Heat, and I have posted my reasons for doing so

>>69287777
OKC is still good for a possible 8 seed, they certainly arent going to turn into a dumpster fire like Cabs did after Lebron left.

>>69287795
>OKC is/was Warriors only competition
>being this retarded
>a leaf

and ignored
>>
File: 1466396791701.jpg (17 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1466396791701.jpg
17 KB, 500x330
>>69287903
Thats because lebron didnt leave a team with a top 3 pg in the league
>>
>>69287903
>>being this retarded
the Spurs are no competition for them. They've fucked the Spurs every time they play, even before they became elite. That series where they lost in 6 was the last time these teams were evenly matched
>>
>>69287866

This

If you're not on lebrons team in the east you haven't gotten a finals shot since 2010

Bosh got hurt in 2012 and it didn't matter

Love got hurt in 2015 and it didn't matter

durant knew he wasn't besting lebron even if he knocked off gsw
>>
>>69287866
If lebron is so good why doesnt he play for a team in the West and show how dominant he?
>>
>>69287958
Well, that's just asinine. They lost the regular season series to the Spurs in 2014-15, and that road win against the Spurs in 2016 was the first time the Warriors had won in San Antonio since Valentine's Day in 1997. Until very recently, the Spurs had Golden State's number.
>>
>>69287327
Interesting. But it doesn't change the fact that Durant made the ultimate bitch move.

Lebron's team in his first run in Cleveland were literal trash except for Ilgauskas (and that's a huge stretch)

The conference was dominated by Boston, who created their own super team at the time. All roads led to Boston in the EC.

Lebron said fuck it, I'm gonna move to a shit team in the Heat and create my own big three, just to combat the big boys of Boston.

Although he was a bitch for ditching Cleveland, he really wanted a ring and put all his eggs in a basket with a shit organization and made it great with Wade and Bosh.

Durant on the other hand, had an established team in the WC, played with an all-star and other good players, and almost beat the team he ended up joining.

Durant was also on record in saying that he hated the superteam fad, which makes him look more of a bitch.

They're both bitches, but Durant is more of a bitch for joining a team that he almost beat. Lebron just joined Wade in Miami and brought along Bosh and hoped to God the team would work out well.
>>
>>69287974
>exposing the real reason durant didnt go to the celtics

Because he knew that he'd never sniff the finals for the rest of his career as long as lebron was active. So he went to the only group of people who could potentially beat lebron (without KD even on their team)

Hence, fucking bitch move, especially because he had this "goat team" down 3-1 and he fucking choked it away and left like a pussy
>>
wtf i love lebron now?!
>>
>>69288030
But they don't anymore which is the point I think he's trying to get across, pretty much no one in the West has much hope against these guys with Durant.
>>
File: 1466549319342.gif (3 MB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
1466549319342.gif
3 MB, 420x238
>>69288023
Because he's been in the east his entire career and hes not the one making excuses? haha its called burden shifting, lebron is the one who is sitting pretty while everyone else cries and complains how easy he has it, yet no one will step up to him. Pussy ass league getting cucked by the king

"if he had to play this team" "if he had to play that team," maybe the west wouldnt be so "stacked" with wishful thinking underachiever all stars if they didnt distance themselves from lebron so blatantly, and then the icing on the cake is using it as an excuse
>>
>>69288070
I'm kind of glad he didn't go to the eastern conference, but going to the warriors is pussy
>>
>>69287656
The Celtics started it. then the Lakers got Gasol and gave up nothing for it. The Celics went to 2 finals and the Lakers 3 straight

Bron and Wade responded to that.
>>
>>69287903

Dirk is 66-76 in the playoffs with 8 first round losses

He's shit
>>
>>69288173
To be fair, Gasol did not become a perennial all-star until he joined up with Kobr.

People knew he was good, but they didn't know he would be that good in helping Kobr win 2 rings.
>>
So realistically what do the Cavs do here? Make the move for Korver they tried last year? Drop lots of talented role players for Wade? Trade Kevin Love for pennies on the dollar?
>>
>>69288117
I think the opposite. I think players like kd want to stay in the west were winning means something. It's not a cupcake path to the finals. Kd is a competitor and wants to win where it means something to win. Winning a single series in the west is more of an accomplishment then making it to the finals in the east.
>>
>>69288239
Trade Love for a serviceable big man.

They have enough ballhandlers in Lebron and Kyrie, adding a third one would just create discord.
>>
>>69288239
They'd be silly to not look into a trade for Kevin Love, I like him and he did well in bursts for the Cavs but overall his skills are covered by other players on the Cavs. Personally I'd love to see him in Atlanta that rebounding and floor spacing are two things that they seem to love.
>>
>>69288251
Have fun with 0 rings for the sake of "being competitive" when in reality running from bron
>>
>>69288056
Thank you for being an Anon that actually moved the Dialogue along. You are a rare breed.

The heat werent a shit organization, far from it. Theyve been on of the established teams in the East for auite some time, Pat riley is one of the greateat coaches in basketball.

Cleveland was just as much of an established team before Lebron left it. Yeah sure it was mostly due to lebron (and other decent supporting cast players Shaq anyone?) but like with the whole parirt thing, OKC isnt going to turn into a lottery team unless its intentional (and its quite a possibility considering how shit the NBA is and how easy it is to do it)

The Celtics Big 3 was fading, Lebron and Co. as evident knew that and knew creating 1 superteam in that Conference would instantly give them King of the Hill status and easy path to the finals every year, especially with a player as dominant as Lebron.

There are still too many factors in my eyes that put Lebron being the more bitch move.

>>69288117
Nah, Lebron knew that if he had left cleveland for the first time and plaued in the West, he wouod never sniff a finals again. He plays in the East cause its easy mode and he can stat pad his legacy. If he had played in the West no one would even care who he is. He would just be "That one really good player in a sea of other good players"
>>
>>69288321

They finally figured out how use love in game 7, he needs to get boards and play interior defense, Thompson can switch on the peremeter

Lebron is going to have to cover Durant so love can guard dreymon/iggy

Other than that love is great against the east teams
>>
>>69288382

Dirk 66-76 in playoffs

8 first round losses

Lost as mvp 1 seed go 8th seed

Top kek
>>
What did I say about hypothetical arguments

Don't let me catch you doing it again
>>
>>69284078
We should be praising KD. He will end LJ being a nigger
>>
File: 1466505475579.jpg (846 KB, 1200x1026) Image search: [Google]
1466505475579.jpg
846 KB, 1200x1026
>>69288382
Delusion, "what if" - the post

LeGOAT 3 out of the last 5. That means he has to beat the best team out of the west, if you didnt know.
>>
>>69288372
The cavs shouldn't have beat the warriors this year. Refs and silver helped them out to get there. Game dynamic totally changed after 3-1 cavs set 20plus moving screens a game. Refs admitted they make calls for the team that is down. The warriors match up the worst against the cavs. Spurs and thunder would have won in 5. Clippers would have beat cavs in 7. Lebron ain't that good anymore bud that's kyries team. He is the reason lebron has that ring on his finger.
>>
Who is Dirk Nowitzki?
>>
>>69288438
Oh i thought i would follow a what if hypothetical with my own

Guess i win since you buckled first assuming you were who i was talking to
>>
File: 1466392434105.png (115 KB, 808x541) Image search: [Google]
1466392434105.png
115 KB, 808x541
>>69288468

k
>>
File: 1466814151187.jpg (582 KB, 1484x1029) Image search: [Google]
1466814151187.jpg
582 KB, 1484x1029
>>69288468
>refball

why even post?

And just got around to reading the rest of your post. 1/10 made me respond to your bait
>>
File: lebron-hate.jpg (57 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
lebron-hate.jpg
57 KB, 599x450
>>69288438
Why do you keep posting this meme?
It's getting repetitive. Post the real one. Ah nvm I will for you.
>>
>>69288438
Three top 5 picks on the same roster. Lebron is the only player in history that can say that. The warriors will still only have one next year. But lebron needs atleast 3 if he wants to have a chance and even then he usually can't get it done.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 796x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 796x506
>>69288468
>>
File: 1466442476938.gif (2 MB, 358x213) Image search: [Google]
1466442476938.gif
2 MB, 358x213
>>69288474
I'm not sure you're familiar with what a hypothetical is because I never said anything hypothetical for you to respond to. I stated facts, that westbabby's will forever use the excuse while lebron is 3 out of the last 5 finals against 3 different west teams. So who is the strong one?
>>
>>69288426
>>69288226
>>69288471
I can see you are desperate for my attention so here is a (You). Spend it wisely.

>>69288514
Sir, "k" is my registered and copyrighted response. Do not steal thank you
>>
lol tiki going ham on these niqqas how does he make it look so easy
>>
>>69288514
Post this again. Oh wait you do every thread. You keep forgetting to add turnovers to your status since he set the record for most in a finals. And if every player got 10plus free throws because no one can touch him out there they would score more too.
>>
>>69288173
Exactly
>>
>>69287866
>>69287974

BTFO
>>
File: 1466525231170.jpg (241 KB, 1344x634) Image search: [Google]
1466525231170.jpg
241 KB, 1344x634
>>69288637
>turnovers

you mean like when curry had the second most turnovers in finals history by an mvp? oh second to his performance last year

Lebron shat on every single player on the court two years in a row in the finals. gtfo with your cherrypicking
>>
>>69288537
Ahhh there is the lebron we've come to know. Coasting to the finals every year too scared to go play in the west. Where he would struggle to put up decent numbers
>>
>>69288684
Lol fucking guy didn't even shoot 40% in the finals.
BTFO.
Lebron dick rider logic.
>>
>>69287327
>the WestConf held 7 of the Top 10 teams in scoring.

That's because teams in Worstern conference don't play D
>>
>>69288686
>all the teams lebron has losing records against are teams from the west
>>
>LeGod rings got for da land: 1

Mmmmmmmmmmh
>>
File: c60.jpg (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
c60.jpg
90 KB, 300x300
>>69288686
>beats the west for a ring 3 out of the last 5 years

Yeah man he should really change up what hes doing to please /nba/ posters :^)

stay mad friend, while lebron goes down as one of the GOATS while consistently shitting on the western conference in every statistical category

>it was 3-1
never forget
>>
>>69288684
You cherry picked one thing from his post. There was more than that. Suck his dick some more.
>>
Someone post the SMUG Coach Lue face please
>>
>>69288763
3 top 5 draft picks on the same team. That's what he needs. Who has that? Thunder? Warriors? Spurs? No but the heat and cavs did. That's what lebron needs to win.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 256x197
Its official
NO DRAKE POSTING ALLOWED TILL A LITTLE NIGGA REPLY
>>
>>69288763
Stats don't mean shit when you play in the east, it's the jv of the nba.
>>
File: >warriorsfans.png (155 KB, 1846x522) Image search: [Google]
>warriorsfans.png
155 KB, 1846x522
>>69288717
>pic related

soak it in
>>
>>69288763
Hey

Which team did LeBeta lose to?

Do you know?
>>
>>69288857
he beat both teams he lost to
>>
>>69288382
>The heat werent a shit organization, far from it. Theyve been on of the established teams in the East for auite some time, Pat riley is one of the greateat coaches in basketball.

After their chip season in 06, they had not left the first round in the playoffs, and Wade was made of glass during that period. They weren't shit, but they were not exactly an elite team. Lebron still took a risk in going there.

>Cleveland was just as much of an established team before Lebron left it.

Cleveland has never won a chip until now and they were irrelevant until Lebron came along in 03. Their best seasons were them getting cucked by Jordan prior to Lebron.

>Shaw
After Miami, he was never the same. He wasn't the difference maker like he was in LA.

>The Celtics Big 3 was fading
They made the chip the year before Lebron went to Miami. As far as Lebron was concerned, Celtics were still a threat.
You're also not looking at the fact that Durant was in one of the elite teams in the West, and just moved to another elite team. We wouldn't even be discussing this had Durant and Co. not choked against the memeoirs.

It's not hard to see Durant pulled a bigger bitch move; he moved from a great team to the team that beat him. That's the biggest bitch move the NBA has ever seen.
>>
File: 1465621302495.jpg (181 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1465621302495.jpg
181 KB, 882x758
>>69286007
>if the Warriors win the series they don't get Durant
>NBA would have still stood a chance
Ayesha was right.
>>
>>69288854
Last year idiot. Since you said the last two years. When last year he was statistically terrible to anyone who knows basketball.
>>
File: 1467763466288.png (273 KB, 514x339) Image search: [Google]
1467763466288.png
273 KB, 514x339
>>69288815
>more excuses

keep em coming

>>69288770
hey retard, see >>69288854 I didnt feel the need to acknowledge the FT argument because it was literally so wrong. Fucking moron
>>
>>69288815
>He is seriously comparing where you got picked in the draft to your skill

So you saying Anthony Bennett is better than Rudy Gobert?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.