[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/nba/ general - Still Free Agency Day 2 edition - Part 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 152
File: 1467501822773.png (2 MB, 1903x1033) Image search: [Google]
1467501822773.png
2 MB, 1903x1033
>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>Free-agent guard D.J. Augustin has agreed to a four-year, $29 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

[cont...]
>>
File: cp.jpg (55 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
cp.jpg
55 KB, 600x338
>>
File: nba-nba-draft-2-817x560.jpg (47 KB, 817x560) Image search: [Google]
nba-nba-draft-2-817x560.jpg
47 KB, 817x560
>Books nigga will be tutored by Durant
>>
>Jon Leuer headed to Pistons on a four-year, $42 million deal

>Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

>Free agent Ian Mahinmi has agreed to a four year, $64M deal with Washington

>Austin Rivers agrees to three-year, $35 million-plus deal with Clippers

>Eric Gordon agrees to four-year, $53 million deal with Rockets

>The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 4-year deal $72M with Bismack Biyombo

>Free agent Trevor Booker's deal with Brooklyn Nets: two-years, $18.5M-plus

>Ryan Anderson agrees to four-year, $80 million deal with Rockets

>Marvin Williams has agreed to a four-year, $54.5M deal to return to the Charlotte Hornets

>Al Horford has agreed to a four-year, $113 million deal with the Boston Celtics

>Courtney Lee has agreed to a four-year, $50 million deal with the Knicks
>>
D E L L Y
E
L
L
Y
>>
so there are no box scores for summer league or what? I remember you could see stats last year. I hope they add 'em soon.
>>
File: GordonRockets.jpg (106 KB, 748x748) Image search: [Google]
GordonRockets.jpg
106 KB, 748x748
>Eric Gordon ranked 2nd in the NBA last season in shooting efficiency on pull-up jump shots in the half court behind only Stephen Curry.
>>
File: yawning.jpg (19 KB, 368x350) Image search: [Google]
yawning.jpg
19 KB, 368x350
>Atlanta
>you could literally hear a rat piss on cotton during the game
>you could literally here a pin drop in Philips Arena
>you could literally hold a golf tournament in Philips Arena
>you could literally hold a moment of silence in Philips Arena
>you could literally host a funeral in Philips Arena
>you could literally host a baby nursing convention in Philips Arena
>you could literally have students study during a game in Philips Arena
>a deaf person would literally feel at home in Philips Arena
>you could literally sleep during a game in Philips Arena
>you could literally name everyone in Philips Arena
>you are literally related to 75% of them
>you could literally count the people in Philips Arena on one hand
>you can literally look at the raps 3-1 record over the hawks and bow down.
>3-1
>its gets funnier everytime i think about it
>you could literally get told to quiet down and use your indoor voice in Philips Arena
>you could literally confess your sins in Philips Arena
>you literally cant whisper a secret in Philips Arena without somebody hearing it
>you could literally buy 50/50 tickets from the other side of the arena in Philips Arena
>you would literally have a 50/50 chance of winning
>3-1
>>
>>69188362
kek
>>
>>69188354
when do the lakeys play??
>>
File: 1407894701729.jpg (35 KB, 460x642) Image search: [Google]
1407894701729.jpg
35 KB, 460x642
>yfw you realize the knicks will probably make the playoffs
>>
>Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard 30s31 seconds ago
>No decision has been made on whether Durant will meet again with OKC after his other 5 meetings, sources say

>No decision has been made on whether Durant will meet again with OKC after his other 5 meetings, sources say

OH SHIT
>>
>Sources indicated Gasol reached out to the Lakers tonight to see if there was interest but Jim Buss jumped the gun and called him back before Mitch could
>What happened next is not 100% clear, but Buss made it clear he wasn't a fan of Pau and didnt want him in purple and gold
>Gasol and Buss reportedly have had a bad relationship for years, beginning in 2011 when Buss hit on Gasol's then girlfriend
>Mitch has been working the phone the last hour or two trying to get in contact with Gasol after Buss asked if he was "still dating that dirty b*tch."
>Gasol was almost traded in a deal with Lamar Odom a few years ago that would have netted the Lakers Chris Paul.
>>
>Isaiah ThomasVerified account
>@Isaiah_Thomas
>@JCrossover might as well come to Boston my brotha lol. I know we would take you!

>@Isaiah_Thomas
>@JCrossover might as well come to Boston my brotha lol. I know we would take you!

>@Isaiah_Thomas
>>
>>69188362
Every time.
>>
>>69188412

Holy shit jim buss is a retard
>>
>>69188407
>It's real
HOLY FUCK
>>
Redpill me on the 2016-17 Knicks bros?

Will they really make the playoffs?
>>
FEELIN MYSELF
>>
File: 1431224279103.png (42 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1431224279103.png
42 KB, 446x373
>>69188412
OMFG, thats fucking, IM FUCKING DONE JIM, IM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT JIM YOU FUCKING PIEVE OF SHIT FUFASDFG JS;RTVJ RLBTHYRUE HYRADSHB YSELRH NSVLUEBT LUAERG YBEKLR YER
SAVE US MITCH SAVE US FROM THIS DUMFUCK
>>
File: ENOUGH_CLIPPERS.jpg (22 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH_CLIPPERS.jpg
22 KB, 316x202
>>69188436
>>
>Celtics meet with KD
>Sitn Horford soon after
It's all going to plan right Bros?
>>
So did the Celtics do it right or are they LELtics after this deal?
>>
>>69188412
Jim Buss is literal cancer.

I wish owner's sons would just stay away. They're always idiots.
>>
>>69188407
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING CELTICS BROS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: smug pau.webm (793 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug pau.webm
793 KB, 1280x720
>>69188412
>>
>>69188412
Source on this? This is too fucking funny but also too unbelievable to be true.
>>
File: 1467023562353.png (421 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1467023562353.png
421 KB, 600x450
>>69188479
They're still the [IRRELEVANT EASTERN TEAM THAT LEBRON ISN'T ON].
>>
>>69188412
>>69188465
>>69188481
They should hire Sam Hinkie to run the team. He'll have them tank for half a decade but at least he's not a complete retard.
>>
so in the Durant sweepstakes

>Celtics strong wildcard especially after signing Horford
>Clippers out
>Warriors still think they're in it
>Heat TBD
>Spurs ???
>Thunder supposedly in catbird seat
>>
>>69188407
>Chris Broussard
>Chris Broussard
>Chris Broussard
>Chris Broussard

into the trash it goes
>>
>>69188517
HINKIE TO L.A.
>>
File: CmTmaZ4XEAAM-tN.jpg (158 KB, 1200x734) Image search: [Google]
CmTmaZ4XEAAM-tN.jpg
158 KB, 1200x734
GODDAMNIT THIS SHIT GOOD
>>
>>69188511
Hey I'm fine having them get to the finals and having a good series against Lelbron.

Better than 8 seed forever like they are now.
>>
>>69188479

I still think Durant does the 1 + 1 deal because right now on paper the Thunder are better, but Celtics are in the driver seat for next year because they will have a top 5 pick as bait.

Unless the Memeiors pull a rabbit out of their hat and convince Durant to join forces, I think Durant's future is with Celtics.
>>
File: 381946292.png (189 KB, 1440x2124) Image search: [Google]
381946292.png
189 KB, 1440x2124
>>69188393
Friday July 8
>>
>>69188551
2 seed desu
>>
>>69188458
2 years ago, a Knicks team of Rose/Lee/Anthony/Porzingis/Noah would EASILY get 40ish wins and make a comfy 7th seed in the east. Unfortunately, the lower half of the Eastern conference is a lot more competitive now. The Knicks will probably finish 9th, 10th, or 11th. They'll lose out to the Hornets/Pistons/Celtics, like the Bulls and Wizards last season.
>>
>>69188557
Celtics + Durant are projected to be a better team than Thunder + Durant next year.
>>
>>69188412

FUCK JIM BUSS FUCK JIM BUSS
>>
>>69188407
I would think the only reason not to meet again with OKC, is because he would have decided to stay in OKC. Why give them another meeting if he's staying?

I think he's the type of dude (speculation obviously) that if he is seriously considering leaving to give them one last pitch, since how much mutual respect exists between the two.
>>
>>69188556
Feel like Horford doesn't move the needle even that much desu. They were basically that already if not for how the seeds panned out.

The Celtics-Hawks series in the first round was pretty even for the most part. The whole of the East aside from the Cavs is reasonable even (shit).
>>
>>69188586
Because they are playing in the East. Playoffs would be a whole different matter.
>>
File: AlPaulPierce.jpg (331 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
AlPaulPierce.jpg
331 KB, 760x507
>>69188551
I still miss Big Al.
>>
>>69188564

this knicks team will easily make the playoffs in this current east

the heat were the 3rd seed with 48 wins
>>
>>69188458
If they had those players two or three years ago before they got old, injured or exposed as system babbies they definitely could.

Now? Expect Rose's knees to explode by mid season or him to sit out half the season because of worries about exploding kneecaps.
>>
>>69188557
man I don't know, the Celtics with Durant might be better than OKC, they already were one of the best defensive teams.
Also he'd be the alpha dog and primary scorer for them
>>
>>69188401

>
>>
>>69188551
who's the dude between paul george and teague

also why is everyone overrating this fucking team, 4th seed at best
>>
>>69188586
Yeah, I saw that retarded article.

There's nobody on the Celtics who's even close to Westbrook in talent and Steven Adams is about as good if not better than Horford.

I don't care how many games the Thunder won last year in the regular season. We should know by now the regular season means shit.

Donovan figured it out in the playoffs and almost got to the finals if it wasn't for some horrific memeball taking effect.
>>
WHAT THE HELL ARE THE SPURS DOING!?!? BUFORD WE NEED SOME YOUNG LEGS FUCKING FAGGOT THAT'S WHY WE LOST TO OKC REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>69188564
This is honestly how I feel, but every time I go on normiebook I see all these seething freshcunt maymays making out that they will be somehow more relevant than they have the last few seasons.

I feel like teams like the Bucks, Pistons, Hornets are all better.
>>
>>69188354
Click recap, you can see box scores
>>
>>69188624
Delusion
>>
>>69188560
ty
>BREAKING: Kevin Durant is leaning towards signing with the Boston Celtics. Contract likely to be 1 year with a player option.
217 retweets 148 likes
>>
>>69188611
there are a ton of ways to spin this, I don't think anybody really knows what is going on but Durant
>>
>>69188644
None of that matters because Westbrook won't be a Thunder next year. Durant is looking to the future.
>>
>ESPN - San Antonio, TX
>One of the more covert events in this chaotic offseason is free agent small forward Kevin Durant's meeting with the San Antonio Spurs. Originally, the Spurs were one of six teams (Warriors, Celtics, Thunder, Heat, Clippers) that all had meetings and aspirations to sign the league scoring champ and MVP. Per usual, every team sent out their A-List recruiting team to allure Durant to their franchise. The Spurs, as they usually do, did things a bit differently. Before describing what the Spurs did, here's how a standard recruiting pitch goes. [Team A] enters into a room with the star player and their agent sitting across from them. [Team A] usually consists of the star player of the team, the head coach, the GM, and maybe a local celebrity or athlete. Now, the Spurs are everything that is ostentatious and calculated. Durant entered the Spurs' boardroom with his representation from Roc Nation Sports, and instead of being greeted by Tim Duncan, or Gregg Popovich, he was greeted with Magnus Carlsen, the Norwegian chess grandmaster. Durant kind of scoffed when he saw Carlsen, stern face and all, stare at Durant with piercing eyes. Durant finally balked and broke the silence, "what the hell is going on?" Carlsen didn't flinch, instead, he clapped his hands together in an aggressive manner. Immediately an intern for the Spurs organization brought out the oddest contraption that Durant and co have every seen. It was four chessboards stacked on top of each other, but in an incongruent manner. Durant was still beyond confused. "OK seriously what's going on?" Finally things became a bit more 'normal', as Popovich walked in the boardroom. "Kevin, in order to join the Spurs organization, one must understand our philosophy as a franchise." Durant seemed to be losing patience at what seemed to be nothing more than a farce. "We owe it to our enlightened fans, who are all atheist liberal, by the way, and we are going to keep things like that." cont.
>>
>>69188642
Thad Young

You're fucking stupid if you think they're just a 4 seed in the east
>>
>>69188650
give the lakes aldridge or kawhii with a future 1st rounder, we give you a package of brown nance, andlou and young
>>
File: randle1.jpg (306 KB, 1547x1031) Image search: [Google]
randle1.jpg
306 KB, 1547x1031
>>69188412
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally shook from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is Durant not signing with the Lakers? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the NBA is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Ingram to be GOAT and fix this broken league. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought we were getting dank free agents???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>69188479
They improved their team on the floor immediately, still have all their money and assets that they can move, and appear to be in the driver's seat for Durant. Horford won't get them anything on his own, but he's a big first step, especially if Durant really does want to play with him.

Durant's going to do the 1+1 because there's no reason for him not to, but the Celtics are in a great position to restock and plan for 2017, whether by getting rid of their picks for a bonafide stud, or drafting in a deep draft and restocking.

I wouldn't be surprised if half their meeting with Durant was him asking them to set specific things up and get specific players. That's the big advantage they had over the other teams, with so much flexibility, it basically allows Durant to pick whoever he wants.

He's probably not as good of a GM as LeGod but it's hard to blame the Celtics for selling out everything to try to get a legitimate NBA superstar.
>>
>>69188652
Also remember Phil Jackson will demand MUH TRIANGLE OFFENSE even if it doesn't fit anyone's style and thus ruin at least one of them.

Thus Knicks will continue to be shit.
>>
Can LeBron just sit out the entire regular season next year lads?

Would it make any difference?
>>
>>69188636
OKC has a great defensive team too, especially at their wing posiiotn with Oladipo, Westbrook and Roberson. Adams is a strong defender too.

OKC's defense is what had them almost beat the Warriors.

Kanter and Westbrook supply a good amount of offense for them too. That Thunder trade was huge as well because they have more depth now.
>>
File: happy frogman.jpg (186 KB, 776x748) Image search: [Google]
happy frogman.jpg
186 KB, 776x748
>>69188689
>We owe it to our enlightened fans, who are all atheist liberal, by the way
I want to believe that this actually happened.
>>
>>69188712
His team would literally not make the postseason. I don't think you realize how bad the Cavs were with just Irving, and Love won't help enough.
>>
>>69188412
kek remember when the Lakers almost got Chris Paul but the league had to shut it down because they were butthurt that the Lakeshow was going to run shit for the next decade
>>
>>69188401

They are a 50 win team right now and could possibly make the ECF because the east is so shitty.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 659x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 659x370
>>69188689
>implying anybody knows who carlgod is on this sub-reddit
>>
@69188745
quit samefagging, that was a bunch of effort for zero payoff.
>>
>>69188712
without a doubt
>>
>>69188712
as long as the Cavs make the playoffs theyre going to the finals. they could barely squeak into the 8th seed and LeBron will just go god mode and sweep to the ECF again no matter what

its fucking retarded
>>
>>69188690
>tfw thad young is so irrelevant his wikipedia page hasn't been updated

this pacers team will be the new 15' rockets, everyone's thinks they'll get 50+ wins
>>
>>69188551
Pacers summer league team is looking good too. They might get a couple solid bench players off there.
>>
>>69188689
I don't think this is how LaMarcus's free agency meeting panned out.
>>
>>69188712
no, but he could just play home games and the Cavs would still get the #1

UNLESS the Celtics sign Durant
>>
>>69188760
I know because I'm always bullied out of chess threads because Australia doesn't have a player in the top 10 :^(
>>
>>69188774
He shows up every night and that's all you need from a bench player
>>69188778
Young and Niang are gonna be great young talent
>>
my gf just broke up with me and my team is doing shit rn...cheer me up bros pleas...
>>
>>69188774
They had a worse team 2012-2014 desu
>>
>>69188871
At least you had a gf.

Was she nice? What's her name?
>>
>>69188871
t. GoWiz
>>
>>69188689
>Popovich seemed to be sporting a black and grey (Spurs colors) trilby. He adjusted his hat so that it the brim shadowed his face in a more ominous light. "I brought Magnus here to play one game of 4D chess with you. You must defeat him in order to join the greatest sports organization of all time." Durant and his Roc Nation reps were struck speechless. Finally, Jason Confantano, executive rep for Durant, broke his silence. "Pop, you are a really good coach and the Spurs have a bright future seemingly, but this is ridiculous. I don't understand why we can't talk numbers and figures and the future of my client here." Popovich's face went from stoic to downright displeased. "Bring me the redditors!" Pop shouted throughout the entire facility. Sure enough, about a couple dozen overweight and greasy-skinned individuals came plowing through the boardroom doors. "Please explain to Durant and his reps what we embody here in San Antonio." A presumptive leader of these individuals stepped forward. "My name is Jose Fernandez, but my digital alias is 'KawhisHugeHands'. Let me tell you about beautiful basketball, fundamentals, and foreign born talent." The engaged individual talked for hours and hours about innocuous basketball intricacies. Durant finally had enough, got up from the table and left. It's still a mystery who Durant will choose as his next team, but I feel confident that the Spurs will be the most memorable, we'll see if it translates to a contract.
>>
File: 1412911121531.jpg (34 KB, 279x356) Image search: [Google]
1412911121531.jpg
34 KB, 279x356
>>69188689
>We owe it to our enlightened fans, who are all atheist liberal, by the way,
>texas
>atheist
>texas
>liberal
0/10 m8
>>
>>69188660

thanks, I should have checked that
>>
>>69188898
>>69188882
It's LeTheif James
>>
>Replying to LeThief
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>69188882
Savannah, she was my queen, my everything, she loved basketball to
>>
>>69188922
who?
>>
>>69188858
Niang's post game is sexy af. Have you seen his highlights from Iowa State?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UzcTABhlH4
>>
>literally changing your twitter background, profile pic, and bio to celtics

wow horford is autistic
>>
File: images-4.jpg (10 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
10 KB, 183x276
>>69188689
>spurs fans
>liberal atheist
>>
>>69188586
That very same ESPN predicting statistical analysis said the blazers would be a lottery team last season.
>>
>>69188956
they're memeing on you dont listen to them. fucking autists.
>>
I feel Durant to the Celtics is almost inevitable.

It's what's best for his future considering Westbrook will up and leave like the Diva he is.

Also, with the Nets pick I think the Celtics are on the verge of being a scary juggernaut that's not even a meme. They could win the chip with Durant in year 1 or 2, then pass the torch with Josh Jackson or Giles.

Celtics are fucking on the verge of something massive here. The only threat to the Celtics are Durant's loyalties and his betaness actually compelling him to go to the Warriors or Spurs because they have more established superstars.
>>
>>69188689
>>69188905

someone hack Broussard's Twitter and post screencaps of this please.
>>
>posting Chris Broussard
>using ESPN predictions as some example as if it means shit

When did this place turn into reddit?

Literally fuck off.
>>
Al Horford’s father, Tito, had some parting words for Hawks fans after the free-agent center left Atlanta to sign a four-year, $113 million deal with the Celtics on Saturday.

Speaking with The Boston Globe’s Adam Himmelsbach, the former Bucks center said his son didn’t enjoy looking at an empty arena when the team was playing well.

“There wasn’t as much motivation for him when he saw all the empty seats when they were winning,” Tito Horford said. “He said to me, ‘Dad, when we were playing Boston, they were down 15 points and they were cheering their team like they were winning the game. They’re so into the game.’ This is special for us, especially for him.

“Ever since Boston, Danny Ainge and the whole organization began to show interest in him, that opened his eyes. He always had a good feel about Boston.”

Atlanta ranked 23rd in the league with an 89.9 attendance rate last year at home games, while the Celtics were in 15th, selling out 98.1% of the TD Garden.

On Saturday, Atlanta made a big push for Horford, offering him a max contract and getting some recruiting help from Kent Bazemore, according to Sheridan Hoops’ Mike Scotto.

According to The Vertical’s Adrian Wojnarowski, Horford ultimately “relented” on their push after the two sides were $6 million apart.

The 6'10" center had played his entire nine-year career for the Hawks since they selected him with the No. 3 pick of the 2007 NBA draft.
>>
>>69188991
Why would Durant choose a 4 year, 120ish million dollar contract with the Leltics instead of doing a 1 + 1 and setting himself up huge next summer.

Celtics fans are in great shape, but don't jump the gun too quick. Durant is no going to turn down 100 million dollars to join them right away.
>>
>>69189018
someone's salty as fuck
>>
>Durant's agent, Rich Kleiman, was recruiting Horford to join KD n OKC, source says, but I'm told Horford to C's won't b deciding factor 4 KD

He's going to OKC
>>
>>69189018
B-but grantland is dead son
>>
>>69188340
>Jon Leuer
>Ian Mahinmi
What the fuck is even happening now
>>
>>69188871
hope you get well bro, a lot of us dont have gf's. everyone cmon, show this guy support, we've all been there,
>>
>>69188957
he travels constantly
>>
>>69189040
He's doing a 1 + 1 deal which is the smartest move for him to make since he can make the most money that way.
>>
>>69188910
not memeing, big cities in Texas are very Liberal m8.
>>
Rockets are fucked.
How will they ever recover with Howard leaving?
>>
>>69188932
Shes probably with a white guy right now

Its the sad truth
>>
>>69189025
What's wrong with Atlanta fans?
>>
>>69189057
And? Have you watched an NBA game?
>>
>Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard 4m4 minutes ago
>Durant's agent, Rich Kleiman, was recruiting Horford to join KD n OKC, source says, but I'm told Horford to C's won't b deciding factor 4 KD
>>
>>69188301
None of these deals mean anything because none of these teams can beat the warriors or cavs. The NBA is 25/30 meaningless teams.
>>
>>69189062
Hey, I saw you posting on a trap thread on /a/.
My respect for you has dropped, however, it wasn't that high to begin with.
>>
>>69189062
Austin is very liberal

but otherwise, no
>>
>>69189062
>the biggest cities, which would probably control the majority vote, are the most liberal in a state that loves their guns and George W Bush.

Go away, reddit.
>>
>>69189062
Not San Antonio. Not even fucking close. Dallas and Austin yeah
>>
File: 1398908439205.jpg (43 KB, 721x517) Image search: [Google]
1398908439205.jpg
43 KB, 721x517
how can you not love these Lakers with based Deng?

official team of /nba/ and /sp/
>>
File: Jamal chimpout.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jamal chimpout.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>NBA sources have informed me that 6th Man of the Year Jamal Crawford and Golden State are close to signing a multiyear deal

>NBA sources have informed me that 6th Man of the Year Jamal Crawford and Golden State are close to signing a multiyear deal

>>
>>69188910
hello californian who doesn't understand how texas works
>>
>>69189059
>He's doing *blank*

Stop this retard.
No one knows what he's doing but him. He's made it so.
>>
File: 1462838615555.png (159 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1462838615555.png
159 KB, 500x328
>>
>>69189057
He doesn't have great footwork but travels don't get called much in the NBA anyway. I doubt it's going to detrimental to his game.
>>
>>69189114
lmao

why the fuck would they sign him? hes a fucking chucker that shoots like 35% now
>>
All these deals
Mavs ain't doing shit
>>
>>69189113
Based Deng and Based Mozgod are nice memes, I'll give you that.
>>
>>69189062
Uhhh dude. San Antonio is not even close to being liberal.
>>
>>69189114
Is GSW giving up on Durant?
>>
>>69189115
Hello butthurt texan
>>
File: DeFrozen.jpg (343 KB, 768x531) Image search: [Google]
DeFrozen.jpg
343 KB, 768x531
>>69189119
>>
File: Clippers_FAM.png (53 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
Clippers_FAM.png
53 KB, 451x485
>>69189114
>>
>>69189115
t. Someone who doesn't live in Texas
>>
>the city of atlanta

as a C's fan the future is bright. KD should see that and sign this or next summer
>>
>>69189132
>it's a liberal who refuses to believe San Antonio isn't liberal episode
>>
File: Spurs fans.jpg (286 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Spurs fans.jpg
286 KB, 600x450
>>69189108
>Not San Antonio.
>Not even fucking close

YO CABRON, YOU VOTING FOR TRUMP ESE?
GET FUCKED PUTO
VIVA MEXICO
>>
File: 9INBozh.jpg (25 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
9INBozh.jpg
25 KB, 230x285
>>69189113
you glorious bastard. it's 2009/2010 all over again! newfag cockroaches would never understand
>>
>>69189025
Atlanta has the worst fans in the league by far. They are the definition of bandwagon
>>
File: 599518.jpg (166 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
599518.jpg
166 KB, 882x758
WHY THE FUCK ARE WE ALWAYS WRONG BROS???
>>
>>69189091
so you were there too?
>>
>>69189108
>>69189132
their mayor and congressman are both democrats
>>
If Durant wanted to go to a team that gives him the best chance to win a chip, it would be the Spurs or the Warriors, not the Leltics who get curbstomped regularly by the LeBrons.

Loyalty: Thunder
Rings: Warriors
Honor and grace: Spurs
Memes: Celtics

The choice is simple.
>>
>>69189158
>It's a lets make implications episode
>>69189161
Many voted for Ted Cruz.
>>
>>69189114
Looks like LAC and GSW have dropped out of the Durant race.

Down to OKC, Miami, Spuds, BOS

Odds in my opinion:

OKC: 95%
Spuds: 3%
BOS: 1%
Miami: 1%
>>
File: 1459383092908.jpg (10 KB, 222x249) Image search: [Google]
1459383092908.jpg
10 KB, 222x249
>>69189169
because the lakers exist
>>
File: 1462848939005.png (242 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1462848939005.png
242 KB, 490x490
>>69189169
Because God hates fags
>>
>>69189184
You are a dumbass
>>
File: Just_Emoji.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
Just_Emoji.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>69189198
/nba/ BTFO
>>
>>69189114
fucking traitor

at least that chucker is gone now
>>
>>69189182
Doesn't make the whole state or city liberal if all votes are still coming out red
>>
I hate Atlanta.
>>
File: 1466053338157.jpg (161 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
1466053338157.jpg
161 KB, 850x560
>>69189143
I'm so shook bro. Raptors are soft without biyombo and carroll is always injured
>>
>>69189195
>spurs 3%
>celtics and heat both 1%

nah
>>
>>69189208
He's pretty spot on you Celtshit cuck.

You're worse than delusional Lelker faggots.
>>
File: Ce2ihiEVIAIgW63.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Ce2ihiEVIAIgW63.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
LAKERS BROS GET IN HERE! WE ARE OFFICIALLY BACK AND /nba/ IS PISSED!

take back /nba/
>>
>>69189229
I know, I'm just saying San Antonio probably is left leaning
>>
>>69189235
No need to get so angry Al, you're with Boston now.

>>69189240
t. Lelker faggot
>>
>>69189195
OKC: 60%
Celtics: 30%
Spurs: 10%
Miami: KEK
>>
File: cr2.jpg (86 KB, 599x499) Image search: [Google]
cr2.jpg
86 KB, 599x499
Hmm stunning lack of cockroaches today. Did /nba/ finally pay the Orkin man?
>>
>>69189240
Im an OKC fan dumbass. Hes a dumbass cause hes staying. there is absolutely no reason to leave
>>
>Ed Isaacson
@nbadraftblog

>>
>>69189040
Source?
>>
File: LeBlock.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
LeBlock.webm
3 MB, 900x506
>>69189238
Just wait senpai, Raps GM is going to pull some magic and get a perfect LeBron stopper.
>>
File: trex.0.jpg (633 KB, 2480x1848) Image search: [Google]
trex.0.jpg
633 KB, 2480x1848
>>69189244
Make /nba/ great again!
>>
File: RatTorch.jpg (130 KB, 593x600) Image search: [Google]
RatTorch.jpg
130 KB, 593x600
>>69189244
>>
>>69189249
Its getting there thanks to all the California people moving here
>>
>>69189256
>OKC: 60%
>Celtics 30%

LMAO

this fucking delusion
>>
EXCUSE ME WHERE MY STYLIST POP MY COLLAR PLEASE
SECURITY GET THESE BITCHES OFF OF ME
>>
File: 1433462654256.png (191 KB, 577x522) Image search: [Google]
1433462654256.png
191 KB, 577x522
WTF ARE WE GONNA DO
>>
File: BTC BROS HAHAHAHA.jpg (465 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
BTC BROS HAHAHAHA.jpg
465 KB, 1024x683
>>69189256
>Celtics: 30%

HAHAHAHAHA good one. More like 0%
>>
>>69189257
>/nba/ having money
thanks for the laughs breh i need that been a ruff week
>>
File: 1464757871858.jpg (504 KB, 1078x718) Image search: [Google]
1464757871858.jpg
504 KB, 1078x718
>Durant leaves
>Westbrook joins our up and coming group next year

You already know!
>>
>>69189262
Broussard
>>
>>69189125
>why the fuck would they sign him
>hes a fucking chucker

its the memeiors man.
>>
>>69189274
I'm not even a Celtics fan I just want dank memes.
>>
>>69189282
what happened to bruno
>>
File: 1451258845864.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1451258845864.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
How the fuck did Beal and Batum get such huge contracts
>>
Will /NBA/ ever recover if Boston actually manages to sign Durant?
>>
>>69189282
Sign a bunch of D league guys.
>>
>>69189244
Because you now have Deng and Mozgov? Not too late to join the clippers and KD
>>
File: 1467357712793.jpg (117 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1467357712793.jpg
117 KB, 736x736
sup
>>
File: 1461474762846.jpg (854 KB, 998x1503) Image search: [Google]
1461474762846.jpg
854 KB, 998x1503
>>69189238
I had high hopes for this year's free agency after our miracle run in the playoffs. Then all Masai does is sign DeFrozen to a max and let Biyombo walk. We are missing dank free agents while the entire East is getting stronger. That fucking idiot Masai doesn't have permission to hand free agents money or what? I don't fucking know whats going on anymore.

And on top of that we are gonna be stuck with the crafty veteran Luis Scola again if we don't find a decent PF. We missed out on Anderson and now there's talks about Pau Gasol but i doubt that ring chasing fuck is going to sign with Toronto.

Knicks and Pacers jumped over us in the East power rankings....
>>
File: 1431897415551.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431897415551.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>69189291
>Lakers and Celtics competitive dynasties again
>Lakers/Celtics Chip series again

I am so ready.
>>
File: 1466390337095.jpg (24 KB, 557x468) Image search: [Google]
1466390337095.jpg
24 KB, 557x468
>>69189264
>lebron stopper
>>
Cassidy Hubbarth looking fine as fuck
>>
File: 1464044613873.jpg (41 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1464044613873.jpg
41 KB, 851x233
>>69189282
>raptors could have had ibaka and biyombo
>magic stole our idea
>>
>>69188412

Lakers are fucked
>>
File: hi-res-114965097_crop_north.jpg (26 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
hi-res-114965097_crop_north.jpg
26 KB, 630x420
>>69189291
>dat jimbo buss master plan
>>
>Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine 1m1 minute ago
>The Sixers and Ben Simmons, league sources say, are putting the finishing touches on his first NBA contract tonight

>The Sixers and Ben Simmons, league sources say, are putting the finishing touches on his first NBA contract tonight

>>
File: Capture.png (24 KB, 617x184) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24 KB, 617x184
>>
File: LeBitch.jpg (198 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
LeBitch.jpg
198 KB, 800x797
>>69189319
>>
>>69189282
Move to 7th seed
>>
>>69189345
Griffin only played like half the season right?
>>
>>69189256
pretty much agree with this. praying to kek he picks Boston senpai
>>
File: 1394653015000-USATSI-7746627.jpg (56 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1394653015000-USATSI-7746627.jpg
56 KB, 534x712
>>69189310
oh look slant eyes mad
>>
File: Clu4KqrVYAI53q8.jpg (114 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Clu4KqrVYAI53q8.jpg
114 KB, 1200x675
sup
>>
>>69189342
>inb4 5 years / 220M
>>
>>69189342
>all this FA talk
>the Cuxers still on the draft

jej
>>
File: LeChoke.jpg (84 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
LeChoke.jpg
84 KB, 393x500
>>69189349
>>
File: 1463712367511.jpg (280 KB, 1024x1440) Image search: [Google]
1463712367511.jpg
280 KB, 1024x1440
>>69189349
>>
File: 424.jpg (67 KB, 694x330) Image search: [Google]
424.jpg
67 KB, 694x330
>>69189366
sup
>>
File: estelle point.png (67 KB, 124x206) Image search: [Google]
estelle point.png
67 KB, 124x206
if repeating digits, Boston signs Durant tomorrow night.
>>
>>69189324

Is she a lesbo? Bitch needs to get already
>>
File: spooky skeletons.webm (456 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spooky skeletons.webm
456 KB, 1280x720
>>69189366
THANK YOU MISTER SKELTAL
>>
>>69189081
>>69189167
The local blacks too poor to get tickets and local whites don't care about anything but MUH COLLEGE FOOTBALL because it's the south.
>>
File: usa-today-9319822.0.jpg (40 KB, 709x473) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-9319822.0.jpg
40 KB, 709x473
sup
>>
File: LEFLOP.webm (641 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
LEFLOP.webm
641 KB, 480x480
>>69189378
>>
Blake traded to Boston when?
>>
>>69189387
Well she played college ball, so theres a chance
>>
>>69189412
never

we cousins now
>>
>>69189386
If numbers that are concurrent you go fuck yourself with a doorknob.
>>
>>69189416
Boston
>>
>>69189416
Timberwolves
>>
File: 1467257603416.png (355 KB, 627x469) Image search: [Google]
1467257603416.png
355 KB, 627x469
>mfw the light gets turned on and the cockroaches scramble on /nba/
>>
>>69189416
kek heed my call

celtics pls
>>
>literally just got beat up at a club

JUST
>>
>>69188357
>Half court shots
Who cares
>>
File: COMING HOME.jpg (288 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
COMING HOME.jpg
288 KB, 736x1104
>>69189412
HE'S
COMING
HOME
>>
>>69189416
behind your mom
>>
>>69189416
Becomes trans and signs with Minnesota Lynx
>>
File: buddy.jpg (496 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
buddy.jpg
496 KB, 800x600
>>69189445
THEY'RE
ALL
COMING
HOME
>>
>>69189025
Why atlanta doesnt give a shit about basketball when their handegg team is shit?
>>
>>69189314
What pisses me off most is that the raptors got past the first two rounds DESPITE derozans shittiness. And they reward him for how fucking terrible he was and drive biyombo away. I've lost all hope in Memesai.
>>
>Shams Charania @ShamsCharania 38s38 seconds ago
>Vertical Sources: Free agent Wesley Johnson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million deal to re-sign with the Los Angeles Clippers.

>Vertical Sources: Free agent Wesley Johnson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million deal to re-sign with the Los Angeles Clippers.

>>
>>69189459
because everyone just jumps to other teams or watch college football
>>
File: OKC Hornets Chris Paul.jpg (92 KB, 643x482) Image search: [Google]
OKC Hornets Chris Paul.jpg
92 KB, 643x482
>>69189458
COMING
HOME
>>

GIVE US THE CHAMPIONSHIP.
>>
>>69189416

Rockets
>>
File: bos_g_shaq_kg1_576.jpg (41 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
bos_g_shaq_kg1_576.jpg
41 KB, 576x324
>>69188757
Hahahaha fuck you lakers gtfo with your pussy ass yellow and purple bullshit and kristen jenner looking ass fans
>>
File: 1467455004641.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467455004641.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Lads why dont you have a gf to watch nba basketball with?
>>
>>69189468
Crawford confirmed gone.

KD confirmed staying in OKC
>>
There's no way Wade re-signs with Miami right?
>>
File: deng and his sons.jpg (3 MB, 2109x2688) Image search: [Google]
deng and his sons.jpg
3 MB, 2109x2688
>his team doesn't have a real African
y'all little niggas pleb as fuck
>>
Why are Miami wasting KD and everybody elses time?

It's pretty obvious that of the 5 teams he's meeting they have by far the lowest chance, they don't even have a team right now for fucks sakes.

The only reason LeBron went there was because he's butt buddies with Wade. Now Wade's not even there + 6 years older and the only other all star is pretty much dead. The only other thing they have to offer is to play with Whiteside or Winslow who could or could not grow to be great. Riley should really just do the logical thing and cancel to make it easier for actual big teams like Boston.
>>
> Brian WindhorstVerified account
@WindhorstESPN

>well that wasn't long, 5yr/160m deal has been accepted by kevin durant from the boston celtics. wow.

@WindhorstESPN

>well that wasn't long, 5yr/160m deal has been accepted by kevin durant from the boston celtics. wow.

@WindhorstESPN

@WindhorstESPN

>>
>>69189416
Lakers
>>
>>69189416
Olympiacos
>>
>>69189490

He's probably playing up the drama to get paid
>>
File: Kobe and sons train.webm (3 MB, 1280x630) Image search: [Google]
Kobe and sons train.webm
3 MB, 1280x630
>>69189483
WEW KOBE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69189195
Haven't you seen the last threads? Apparently Boston has 99% chances of landing KD
>>
>>69189485
it's pretty clearly down to OKC and Boston
>>
File: Bulge_Gay.png (32 KB, 1080x217) Image search: [Google]
Bulge_Gay.png
32 KB, 1080x217
What

Did

He

Mean

By this?

>>>/a/143569252
>>
File: Capture.png (524 KB, 634x358) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
524 KB, 634x358
BRING MY NIGGA HOME!!!!!!

FUCK KD
>>
>>69189483
because your mom is still "with" your dad
>>
>>69189491
deng is such a cool guy
>>
Cole Aldrich is better, younger and healthier than Mozgov and he's probably going to get paid half of what Mozgov got. Just think about that for a second Lakers fags.
>>
>>69189498
Durant can't sign for 5 years with another team.

What terrible bait. Couldn't even get it right.
>>
>>69189481
>Lelkers
>The city of Los Angeles

Can't wait for Mozgod to live up to that contract, wew
>>
>>69189483

What is Sam's Club??
>>
>>69189509
>posting on /a/

Of course the /nba/ trip is a fucking fag
>>
>>69189509
>not filtering that faggot
>>
File: 5445764.jpg (202 KB, 1338x700) Image search: [Google]
5445764.jpg
202 KB, 1338x700
>>69188771
Cry more plz
"it's retarded" haha who the fuck says this?
>>
>>69189509
Hahahahahahahahahahaahaha oh man hahahahahahaha
>>
>>69189406
>too poor to get tickets

But illegals pay for Lakers, Clippers and Warriors games.
>>
>>69188340
>>Free agent Ian Mahinmi has agreed to a four year, $64M deal with Washington
>Washington actually made the Lakers look good

What's John wall feeling RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>69189509
jesus lmao
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 152

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.