[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> vs Germany 2014: 0-1, 120 mins played > vs Chile 2015:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12
File: Cl8DuPXVYAAzoBb.jpg (51 KB, 680x403) Image search: [Google]
Cl8DuPXVYAAzoBb.jpg
51 KB, 680x403
> vs Germany 2014: 0-1, 120 mins played
> vs Chile 2015: 0-0, 120 mins played
> vs Chile 2016: 0-0, 120 mins played

360 mins total, 0 goals for, 1 goal against.

Blame Higuain and Aguero all you like but you'd think Messi would be able to score 1 goal in the equivalent of 4 games. We are talking about a guy who has scored more than 500 goals in his career here.

This is why he will never be GOAT. He doesn't have that alpha mentality who would say fuck it watch me work.

Imagine having this fucking beta autist as your national captain. No wonder they always choke.
>>
At least he never lost to Iceland.
>>
File: you can pinpoint....webm (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
you can pinpoint....webm
3 MB, 480x320
>>
File: pls.webm (1 MB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
pls.webm
1 MB, 832x468
>>69069273
>>
>>69069296
Im Scottish m8 which is probably worse I guess.
>>
>>69069273
Probably true but still, higuain is the 9 of the team, he's the one in charge to score and he missed easy goals.
>>
>>69069343
wew
>>
My thoughts as well. I really thought this year Argentina as a WHOLE were looking better than they ever have, I knew they were defensively sound, that has not changed but they were finally scoring hoards of goals. However it appears that was just another case of lower end competition. That or they genuinely are 100% chokers. No reason for a team with those weapons to go without a goal like that
>>
>>69069388
if this was an argentina game he would have passed to suarez @ 0:07
>>
>>69069418
>not lying and saying that your welsh
>>
>>69069388

the problem is in this webm, Messi would be giving the pass to aguero or another forward and they wouldn't do anything with it
>>
>>69069273
>He doesn't have that alpha mentality who would say fuck it watch me work
yet he's done that many times during his career
>>
File: 1467168251057.jpg (95 KB, 950x573) Image search: [Google]
1467168251057.jpg
95 KB, 950x573
>>69069458
>>69069444
>>
>>69069296
yet
>>
File: Higuain.webm (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Higuain.webm
2 MB, 720x540
>>69069273

they always choke because they have Higuain as a foward
>>
he always makes this shot when playing for barça

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVo5eMuYwK4

>>69069488
>one play represents 6 hours of gameplay
>>
>>69069608
>7-1
>can't get out of a group with haiti
>>
>>69069634
Fucking hell lad.
>>
>>69069548
>Blaming higuain
The team is not only composed by Romero, Messi and Higuain m8
>>
File: aguero.webm (2 MB, 832x368) Image search: [Google]
aguero.webm
2 MB, 832x368
>>69069488

2 seconds after this pic
>>
>>69070281

Argentina has played 6hrs in the last 3 finals, yet hasnt scored a single goal and has recieved 1. That means his defense is solid, but their fowards are trash.
>>
>>69070326
>Mecardo going "fuck this"
Lel.
>>
>>69070349

the defense is shaky but the pressure of having to defend a counter attack with Messi on the team makes people not risk blitzing them, so they don't receive many goals. It's the "a good offense is the best defense" mentality, which works, until Higuain doesn't score.
>>
>>69069273
autism intensifies
>>
File: what did he mean by this.png (324 KB, 658x392) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.png
324 KB, 658x392
>>69069343
>>
>>69070326

>Biglia jogging around like it's fucking day 1 of training camp

just fuck him.
>>
Argentina had three easy routes to get in the final, the team just sucks, and got lucky, they obviously got exposed by a better team.

They had Nigeria, Bosnia and Iran in the group stage at the WC and barley won by one goal difference, then they went against Switzerland, Belgium and Holland and also barley won.

So I don't see why people are surprised they lost a final, when they completely got lucky same as Copa America 2015, they barley beat Jamaica and Uruguay in the group stages, when they got to the knock out round, they went to PK's with Colombia and then destroyed Paraguay only to have Chile and go into penalties

So it's great that they lost
>>
>>69070524

spain barely won by 1 goal as well in 2010, in fact they had to dive and get Chile red carded just to score more than 1 goal, AND they lost the first game against Switzerland. So I dunno wtf you want.
>>
>>69070524
This, they had the easiest possible road to the finals of both the 2014 WC, and the 2016 CA, it's no wonder when they played against a real team they collapsed, the only exception being the Netherlands, and they parked the bus against them.
>>
>>69069444
>>69069458

Bayern has to respect Nerman+Suarez, just cause they are that good with the ball. On the other hand the Argie strikers are proned to choke so they just load up on Messi and bet on the other sucking cock -- 9 times out of 10 they do.
>>
>>69069548
this is seriously hilarious
>>
>>69069273
>never be GOAT

he already is, silly
>>
>>69070554
They had a shitty start i'll give you that, but Spain won it in the end against a great Holland. I don't want anything i'm just pointing out a different view of the situation, that is all
>>
>>69070524
>A team that "got lucky" to play against "easy teams" went and played as an equal against Germany
>A team who won against Chile and Colombia crumbled 1-7 against Germany
>Argentina got exposed
Are you actually this retarded?
>>
File: 1432011035314img.pngjpg.jpg (41 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
1432011035314img.pngjpg.jpg
41 KB, 500x299
Anyone know why he plays such shite internationally, but club, he is absolutely brilliant. Provide insight please.
>>
>>69070867
he doesn't play shite internationally, though

thing is that for most of his Argentina career, he had to play as muh classic #10 (playmaker role, attacking midfielder) because muh tradition

Notice that he greatly improved under Sabella's 4-4-2 counter attack tactic. He had a much better idea of how to use Messi because, while he might not have the ball much, the idea was to get him attacking on the counters.

That way, on those few moments he did have the ball, he was crazy good.
>>
>>69070831
No, listen here nigger, by your logic Boznia/Iran/Nigeria > Portugal/USA/Ghana

Argeentina did have it easy, obviously it's all random, but the thing is they did get lucky and when it mattered they lost, because its a shitty team
>>
>>69070933
>he doesn't play shite internationally, though
>ragequit NT literally crying
>>
>>69069273
STOP TRYING TO SWITCH THE SUBJECT BRIT FAG U LOST TO FUCKEN ICE LAND LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>69070950
>This guy unironically rates Portugal, USA and Ghana.
Boznia and Nigeria are easily better than WhoSA and Ghana.
Also
>when it mattered they lost because its a shitty team
Did you even watch the game or are you just talking out of your ass like every Murican does when it comes to football? Argentina and Germany both had chances of winning the game in several occasions. Germany did not completely obliterated us like they did in 2010.
>>
>>69070524
>Nigeria
Best African team, they really exposed our defense
>Bosnia
Great strenght and tactics, you're understimating them
>Iran
The game of their life, parking the bus 90's minutes tho
>Switzerland
Definetely top 10 european NT at the time, still >we were better all the time
>Belgium
Their new golden generation, Hazard was in his peaks. That early Higuaín's goal really save >us
>Holland
>implying
>Germany
It was the best Argentina's game, Germany got exposed in defense and the mid when Argentina pressured on them, you can spot the difference between big teams and small teams, big teams like Germany, Holland, Belgium tends to attack all the time and have ball posetion as a defense tactic leaving holes, Götze goal was a Demichelis' mistake like Palacios missed shoot was a Hümmels' one. Error range in modern football is too little and teams are more afraid of their own mistakes than make the other team commit it. Another of the reasons why Finals are really boring until the 40' at least.
>>
>>69069273
I was under the impression that Argentina and Barcelona use him differently. With Barcelona, he's expected to be the main goalscorer and finish chances. With Argentina, he's expected to be the main playmaker.
>>
>>69070349
>but their fowards are trash.

Which is amazing when you consider that their forwards are Higuain (top scorer in Serie A), Aguero (top scorer in the PL in 14/15), and a couple years before that they had Tevez too.
>>
>>69071950
>mfw an argie tries to convince sp that they really respect Nigeria, BOSNIA, Iran and Switzerland, only to prove a point that no one on their right mind will believe
>>
>>69072078
Not only was Higuain the top scorer in Serie A, he broke the all time record of most goals in a league season.
>>
>>69072078

but those players score goals against west ham and sampodria, argentina doesn't need that. They can put fucking Argentine league players with Messi and they will still get out of the groups. Argentina needs to find the forwards that will score in the finals, anything else is irrelevant.
>>
Higuain
>>
>>69071950
>being this fucking delusional
The only good teams they played were the last two, just compare their way to the semis with the other three.
>>
File: 3-2-5.png (36 KB, 423x591) Image search: [Google]
3-2-5.png
36 KB, 423x591
>>69071950
>Holland
>attack all the time

?
>>
>>69072105
We actually did, not like we did with Germany or Holland obviously, and most of the Argentinian's threads were people mocking our ridiculous defense and about how fucked we were with all those injuries
>>
>>69072146
>but those players score goals against west ham and sampodria, argentina doesn't need that
Thisssssss

and if you're going to pick people who score a lot on Serie "A" you'd be better off trying newer faces to the national team like Icardi and Dybala.
>>
>>69070326
The only players that don't shit themselves vs Chile are Di Maria and Messi
>>
>>69072146
Well said USA

Make sp great again
>>
>>69069488
Makes you think.
>>
>>69072128
He tied it dumb brit, go brush your teeth Abdul
>>
>>69072250
dirk kuyt so GOAT he can play rightback
>>
>>69069273
>maradona goals in final.avi
>no found
In finals he and messi was always marked out of the game.
Where maradona had someone to score that goal,
messi had higuain.
Maradona or him they can be neutralized, and this is when others have to step up.
>>
>>69071025
2/10 bait becuz make me replied to you
>>
>>69069296
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69069425
Messi can't be that stupid to not notice that Higuain always chokes can he?

He should have noticed by now and tried to score himself instead via long distance shots or whatever

No excuse
>>
>>69070867
He's a systembaby
>>
They are rapidly turning into a meme team

If they don't win the next World Cup it will be really hard to put Messi anywhere near GOAT
>>
>>69074100
>>69074269
WHY ARE U STILL HERE M8 THIS IS THE LAST TIME GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP ALBANIA U SHIT COUNTRY WONT EVEN MAKE IT TO A TOURNAMENT GO SUCK TSUNALDOS DICK OR SOMETHING UR IN EVERY THREAD ABOUT MESSI BASHING HIM ITS SAD LOL
>>
>>69074100
This

This is what Maradona meant by his lack of leadership, i feel like Messi shoulda gone full beastmode or something and take things into his own hands as he always does with Barcelona.
>>
>>69074100
>>69074269

I think this person is a proxy. Who posts on spee at 5:30AM in the morning? I'll tell you who, someone who is not a good citizen.

Spanish Translation: Me cago en ti
>>
>>69074679
Shut up leaf
>>
>>69074721
He doesn't try anything different when he sees something is wrong

And he actually hasn't been doing this shit at Barca for years either
>>
File: i know why.png (235 KB, 545x295) Image search: [Google]
i know why.png
235 KB, 545x295
>>
>>69072146
They do have forwards who should, IN THEORY, be able to score the goals in the finals, but in practice, Higuain, Aguero, Palacio, Lavezzi, all had chances and did nothing with them. They just choke in big games for the national team for some reason.
Sometimes Messi would even spoonfed them easy goal opportunities and they would miss.
>>
Messi is like a robot. He does the technically right thing all the time which is great but when that is clearly not working he won't try something else.
>>
File: 297.jpg (47 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
297.jpg
47 KB, 800x450
>>69069343
I'll never understand people going to those kind of public events and filming the entirety of it on their phones.
What the fuck is the point? To prove that you were there?
You're just having a worse experience of actually watching, all to have a shitty video of something that's being filmed and broadcasted professionally.
>>
>>69074960
>Who posts on spee at 5:30AM in the morning?
NEETs
PROTIP: you're on 4chan.
>>
messi was offered to enter the spanish team way before becoming famous - indeed, half of barça pulled him towards changing citizenship. but instead he stuck with you.
he missed out on winning 2 eurocups and 1 worldcup without any regrets.
he carried your whole team and antagonist coaches into three consecutive finals.
because of you, and your big fucking mouth, one of the greatest players ever is so hurt he is ending his international career early, purely out of disillusionment.

fuck you argentina
>>
>>69074100
well i think messi knows this but the other team also does. so they mark him very hard
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.