[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rangers @ Athletics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: atheletics_texas.jpg (164 KB, 600x275) Image search: [Google]
atheletics_texas.jpg
164 KB, 600x275
No Darvish start he is on the DL again
>>
>>68443321
>tfw couldn't find a Rangers stream, stuck with Oakland announcers

they're actually not bad so far
>>
>Ramos shitting the bed in the 1st inning

Oh boy, it's gonna be a long night
>>
at game
ama
>>
>>68443936
How much did the tix cost and where the fuck is everyone?
>>
>>68443980
$5
warriors game
>>
>>68443936
why do the seats in front of you look like giant sunglasses in the thumbnails
>>
>>68444098
>$5 tickets

holy shit
>>
>>68443481
Ray Fosse is actually pretty based. Super nice dude, smart, funny, etc.
>>
>>68444098
Any QT's around you?
>>
>>68444240
Old white wimin
>>
File: 20160613_193702_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160613_193702_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>
im glad Elvis has been playing so well i heard he has been changing his swing
>>
>Dallas faggots watching June baseball while us Based Area bros are going to be celebrating another championship

lel get fucked faggots
>>
>>68444893
I don't really care about basketball. I haven't watched a basketball game in years and I don't even tune into the games when the Mavs make the playoffs so... meh
>>
>>68444893
>bandwagoners celebrating championships
kek
>>
CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT CUMRAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: ay.png (39 KB, 343x254) Image search: [Google]
ay.png
39 KB, 343x254
So how about that Tom Wilhelmsen
>>
Ayy
>>
>18 posts
>9 posters

>Rangers """""""""""fans"""""""""""""""
>A's """""""""""fans"""""""""""""""
>>
>>68449477
Lel
>>
>>68448586
>this cocksucking Memeiners faggot again

show up in our threads again and see what fucking happens you little shit
>>
>>68449548
nothing will happen as I will be the only poster
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.