[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't Belgium playing like Italy? They have the team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: belgiqueEuro.jpg (41 KB, 316x412) Image search: [Google]
belgiqueEuro.jpg
41 KB, 316x412
Why aren't Belgium playing like Italy?
They have the team for that.

There I fixed Belgium.
>>
Because their manager is retarded
>>
>>68431743
>fixed
>lukaka and memezard
>>
>>68431848
Literally this.
>>
why isnt carrasco starting? they should also try out batshuay, he had a good season. lukaku couldnt find his touch tonight and origi was shit as well
>>
>>68431848
Did you forget that wilmots is an inbred fuck with severe mental deficiencies? Literally woy level manager
>>
>>68431743
Wingbacks should be closer to fullbacks than to wingers. This formation will get exposed defensively.
>>
>>68432041
this, also since when can fellaini play pivot?
>>
>>68432145
More like box to box in the axis.
>>68432041
Not necessarily if the two CM take the spaces on the side in offensive phases.
>>
>>68432041
I disagree. Spurs have played this formation so Toby and Jan are used to it with the DM dropping into the back without the ball and then going back into DM and leaving a back 3 when in attack.
>>
>>68432277
but fellaini can only foul, thats his whole skillset in defense. rather have nainggolan there
>>
>>68432591
Then play Radja DM and Witsel CM
>>
>>68432041
Did you see how Candreva and Darmian played tonight? They were basically high wingers
>>
>>68432846
Nope, this is the wingback position. Their movement is what wingbacks are supposed to do
>>
>>68431743
Wilmots
>>
Hazshit wouldn't work as wingback back. Make it 343, maybe.
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 690x432) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 690x432
who needs width in defence anyway?
>>
>>68434260
Desu they were desperately tracking back, I can excuse the piss poor defending. Vertonghen (the 5) fucking up the offside was funnier.
>>
>>68434260
>tfw Belgium reintroduced liberos
>>
>>68434260
Embarrasing desu, you gotta remember at this level it takes players of high character to perform to they're usual level, It's very different to performing against say Stoke at White Hart Lane on a Saturday Afternoon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.