[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G E R M A N Y E R M A N Y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 544563475357.jpg (101 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
544563475357.jpg
101 KB, 1310x873
G E R M A N Y
E
R
M
A
N
Y
>>
File: neuer-schweinsteiger-600.jpg (58 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
neuer-schweinsteiger-600.jpg
58 KB, 600x347
>>
why the lack of appreciation for germany's greatest athlete?
>>
>>68395093
who?
>>
>>68395156
the guy in the OP pic, obviously

not the fat umpire
>>
>>68395204
Yeah, but who is he and how would playing women's cricket make him an athlete?
>>
>>68395284
wow rude, you don't even play cricket, you some sort of britboo or some shit?
>>
>>68395358
No. I only know that Baseball was invented as a kind of cricket substitute suitable for females.
>>
>>68395479
let it go man, the war was like 70 years ago now
>>
File: 565654.jpg (42 KB, 487x800) Image search: [Google]
565654.jpg
42 KB, 487x800
I don't have any baseball knowledge like every other german

we stick to fußball
>>
>>68396324
he hit his first mlb homerun and it was a walkoff homerun meaning it was the bottom of the 9th the final inning of the game and he won it for his team.
>>
>>68396706
it was the 10th

http://m.mlb.com/video/v807418483/must-c-clutch-keplers-first-career-hr-is-a-walkoff/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU

>>68396324
that's pretty boring senpai
>>
>p-please watch our sport, big strong germans!

Kek, stay irrelevant, fat people cricket
>>
>>68396930
no need for jealousy my sheep shagging friend
you have one too

http://www.baseballamerica.com/minors/lincoln-holdzkom-dies-car-crash/#pLZKwpIvcSRPClll.97
>>
>>68397153
Why on earth would I be jealous of your irrelevant meme sport mate?

I'm just here to laugh at you for your delusion in thinking that any Germans give a shit or want to give a shit about whoever this guy is.
>>
>>68397470
No one cares what you think or about what you have to say

Which is why you are who you are and why I am who I am

You are nothing, I own you
>>
>>68397470
why even respond though? If you don't care about baseball just ignore.

are you scared because you know it's more globally relevant than whatever the fuck you watch, or at least more relevant than you want to give it credit for?

that's kind of pathetic man
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.