[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Cuckland fans, how does it feel to know that were gonna win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 3peat.jpg (172 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
3peat.jpg
172 KB, 640x640
Hey Cuckland fans, how does it feel to know that were gonna win it again for Golden State, aka the ONLY state again this year, and that LeFag has NO chance?

PS - Save your tears for next year when we 3peat!
>>
>>68087997
The memeiors aren't even gonna 2peat you fucking faggot
>>
>>68090380
>cavs healthy
>still lost
Kys
>>
>>68087997

>lefag

wow did u come up with that one all by urself? :^)
>>
>>68091795
There is beauty in simplicity my leaf friend
>>
>>68091795
No, theres more.

>LeMeme
>LeChoke
>LeCramp
>LePoopyPants
>Le2-5inTheFinals
>LeCuck
>LeBald
>LePoopyHead
>LePeepyHaha
>LeShowDick
>LeBabyPenis
>LeQuitter
>LeNot1Not2
>LePussy
>LeFlop

Am I missing any? And Im sure hes gonna add on to that list on sunday.
:^)
>>
i actually kind of want golden state to win (if only to avenge what the cavs did to the raptors), but yall still retarded
>>
>>68087997
legods gonna sweep in 6ix though. the death of ali will motivate him to the glory land
>>
>>68087997
Basketball is dead man. The way the rules have changed since the 80s/90s. It's ogre. I'm not even going to watch the finals. meme chuckers will be bred everywhere now and anyone shooting threes is treated like QBs in the NFL.

How does it make you feel if you were to see a lot of people stop caring about basketball? To see your sport in decline? Don't fucking respond with some bullshit retort. Actually ask yourself how you'd feel if you saw your sport dying.

I'm from fucking Kansas City and I have no team to root for. I've just gotten to enjoy watching the league over the years, but it's time to put it to rest.
>>
File: earnest-byner.jpg (165 KB, 1024x690) Image search: [Google]
earnest-byner.jpg
165 KB, 1024x690
>>68087997

Joke's on you motherfucker. You think disappointment and zero expectations are your ally. But you have merely adopted complete lack of expectations. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see one of my teams win a title until I was already a man. And I was blinded by it! Loses betray you because they belong to me.
>>
>>68091848
LeBrawn
Geddit cuz no brains only brawns
>>
>>68093898
except hes one of the smartest to ever play
>>
>>68087997
Cuckland sounds more like Oakland than Cleveland.
>>
>>68087997
>cleveland
>fans

Your post was erroneous before it even began
>>
It took me a few seconds to realize Cuckland didn't mean Oakland.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.