[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official NASCAR Camping World Truck Series @ Dover Race Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
Coverage on FS1.

Get in here fampai
>>
Bumping for based NASCAR
>>
Sauter is such a fagit
>>
>the 11 truck is literally sponsored by autism
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 600x399
who /tendie/ here?
>>
Its a shame dover attendance is shit, the cars actually look fast as fuck here.
>>
Fug. I guess all the races are on FS1 until the switch to NBC?
>>
>>67555954
Every Truck race is on FS1 right thru homestead fampai
>>
The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Autism 200 brought to you by 4chan
>>
>>67555978
Sorry, I just looked at the weekend schedule for all races, that's what I meant
>>
File: IMG_20160513_174931.jpg (265 KB, 753x862) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_174931.jpg
265 KB, 753x862
>>
>>67556061
The 600 is on FOX

all the other Cup races are on FS1 until NBC takes over for Daytona
>>
>>67556104
Christ, Kerry has been using "The Earnhardt Collection" for years and years now

Theresa must be hard up for cash to do this

She wants a cash settlement
>>
Recently got rid of the local ripoff cable, any other ways to watch the race?
>>
>>67556360
http://www vipleague se/motorsports/387564/1/nascar-camping-world-truck-series-may-dover-200-live-stream-online.html

Use uBlock or something

Better stream:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nascar49c/pop-out
>>
When will they learn?
>>
Ben Rhodes is shit
>>
Damn it Rhodes. You can wreck Sauter all you want, but please stay away from the little man.

Has Rico wrecked in every truck race so far? Unlucky.
>>
>to xfinity and beyond
>>
I like Kaz Grala's name. He sounds like one of the characters in my Chinese cartoons. I know he's just another kid from a rich family, but I hope he makes it in NASCAR. If only so I can hear the name.
>>
Should NASCAR stop racing in north Carolina until they repeal the bigoted bathroom bill?
>>
>he's a little person

lmao
>>
>>67557204
Kek. Nascar is based in North Carolina. They cannot boycott the state even if they wanted to.

Wouldn't surprise me if nascar supports the bill and the politicians in NC.

They haven't done much about the confederate flag issue.
>>
>>67557204
fuck off with this bait shit
>>
>jwt
>>
John wrecks weekly.

He could have held onto that and avoided the wall. You'd think he would be an expert at spinning out by now.
>>
Let's Go Suarez!
>>
Can Suarez win his first race? I hope so. He's a likable guy, even though he races for JGR.

Mikey just compared Crafton to Steph Curry. Lol. Crafton is a bench warmer, not an MVP.
>>
>No caution clock for remainder of race
Durrrrr Breeeze
>>
The breeze
>>
File: t france.png (743 KB, 600x2560) Image search: [Google]
t france.png
743 KB, 600x2560
>>67557352
>They haven't done much about the confederate flag issue.
Dale Jr. spoke out about the issue saying the flag 'belongs in a museum' and at a few races recently they had a place you could trade in your Confederate flag for an American one. (Pretty sure Brian France was behind that one)
>>
>>67557960
They don't want to make an official statement and piss off the people in Georgia and Alabama who are stuck in the past.
>>
I really want Suarez to win this. Crafton needs to move up to Xfinity or cup and let the young guys win.
>>
>>67558155
Crafton is a career Trucker just like Skinner, and Hornaday etc
>>
Bummer. Crafton is the modern Ron Hornaday, but not as likable.

This race was really boring compared to Kansas. I can't believe I'm complimenting Kansas and saying Dover is boring.

I hope the Busch race is better.
>>
Crapton wins

see you guys tomorrow for infinity chan race
>>
>>67558155
once heard he tried to make the move up, but was actually getting offered more money from Thorson to stay in trucks.

So really if you think about it, I understand his position. Why take less money and be less competitive?
>>
V8 Supercars is better.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.